时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay, what nationality was “Chop-in”? | 听好了 “悄邦”的国籍是什么 |
[00:07] | – Chopin. – What the hell is that? | -是肖邦 -那是什么鬼 |
[00:09] | Piano guy. | 弹钢琴的 |
[00:09] | – Ew. – Just guess a country. | -好恶 -猜个国家就行 |
[00:12] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[00:13] | Delaware. | 特拉华 |
[00:14] | Delaware’s a state. | 特拉华是州 |
[00:15] | State, country. | 州和国家都一样 |
[00:18] | Europe. | 欧洲 |
[00:18] | “Pol-ish.” | “泡兰” |
[00:19] | What’s “Pol-ish”? | “泡兰”是什么 |
[00:21] | Polish. | 是波兰 |
[00:22] | It’s where Poles are from. | 就是波兰人[鸡巴]的故乡 |
[00:23] | You’d love it there, Lindsers. | 你会喜欢那里的 琳子 |
[00:26] | Sport and Leisure. | 运动与休闲类 |
[00:28] | What’s the first letter on the typewriter? | 打字机上第一个字母是什么 |
[00:30] | A A. | |
[00:31] | – Wrong. Q. – Q? | -错 是Q -是Q吗 |
[00:32] | – Q? Q? – Why q? | -Q 怎么是Q -为什么是Q |
[00:35] | – It just says “Q.” – Why would q be first? | -答案就是”Q” -Q为什么会是第一个 |
[00:37] | Barely any words use Q’s. | 很少有单词里是含Q字母的 |
[00:39] | Q’s are like the elbows of letters. | Q就像是字母界的胳膊肘 |
[00:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:43] | You’re so funny. | 你太逗了 |
[00:44] | It should totally be A. | 应该是A才对嘛 |
[00:45] | Yeah! I should get a pie. | 没错 我该得到一个奖牌[派] |
[00:47] | I want a pie! | 我也要派 |
[00:48] | Here. | 给 |
[00:51] | You thought we meant real pie, didn’t you? | 你以为我们说的是真正的派 对吧 |
[00:53] | Want a pie? I can make you a pie. | 你想要派 我可以给你做个派 |
[00:55] | Oh, Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[00:57] | You don’t have to make me a coconut cream pie. | 你不用特地给我做椰奶派 |
[01:00] | Then you’d have to go to the store for me | 你也不用特地去一趟百货商店 |
[01:01] | and also buy me ice cream and tampons why you’re there. | 给我买冰淇淋和卫生棉 |
[01:06] | I am learning so much from this game. | 我从这游戏中学到了好多哦 |
[01:08] | That the national air and space museum | 因为知道了国家航空博物馆 |
[01:10] | isn’t named after some guy named Aaron Space? | 不是为了纪念一个叫”航空”的人吗 |
[01:13] | No. | 不是 |
[01:13] | That Edgar will do things for me. | 是埃德加愿意为我做事 |
[01:15] | Ever since I owned the mic at | 自从我在贝卡那傻兮兮的 |
[01:17] | Becca’s stupid surprise baby party, | “公布怀孕”派对一展歌喉 |
[01:19] | He’s been riding my jock hard. | 他一直在极力讨我欢心 |
[01:20] | You did what now? | 你做了什么 |
[01:21] | I sang Kate Bush. | 我唱了凯特·布什的歌 |
[01:23] | It was crazy. | 牛逼闪闪 |
[01:24] | Just preheating the oven. | 预热了一下烤箱 |
[01:26] | – You’re sweet! – My turn. | -你真好 -轮到我了 |
[01:28] | Oh, my god! Are you not done? | 我的老天 你们还没玩完 |
[01:30] | Science and Nature. | 科学与自然类 |
[01:31] | Who was the first man in space? | 第一个登上太空的是谁 |
[01:34] | Easy. | 简单 |
[01:36] | Let me see. | 我想想 |
[01:38] | I know Louis Armstrong. | 我知道路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 |
[01:40] | Buzz Lightyear? | 巴斯光年 |
[01:42] | The name Kurt Loder is coming to mind. | 科特·罗德的名字浮现在我脑海 |
[01:45] | That does sound familiar. | 听起来确实觉得很熟 |
[01:46] | Yuri Gagarin! | 尤里·加加林 |
[01:48] | It’s Yuri Gagarin. | 是尤里·加加林 |
[01:50] | Louis Armstrong was a jazz trumpeter. | 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗是爵士小号家 |
[01:52] | Buzz lightyear is a cartoon. | 巴斯光年是卡通人物 |
[01:55] | And Kurt Loder was a VJ for MTV, | 科特·罗德是MTV台主持人 |
[01:57] | about whom the only connection to space travel | 他和太空旅行唯一的联系就是 |
[02:00] | was that the network’s logo was a man in a space suit. | 那个电视网的标识是个穿太空服的小人 |
[02:04] | Yeah. I don’t know, Jimmy. | 好吧 说不好 吉米 |
[02:05] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听着好像不太对 |
[02:08] | Charles Dickens wrote what 1837 novel | 查尔斯·狄更斯1837年写了哪部 |
[02:10] | about the plight of street urchins? | 关于流浪少年遭遇的小说 |
[02:13] | – Annie. – Yes! | -《安妮》 -答对了 |
[02:16] | Pie for you. | 给你一个小奖牌 |
[02:39] | Salinger, Bronte, | 塞林格 勃朗特 |
[02:40] | Ralph Ellison, Sylvia Plath. | 拉尔夫·艾里森 西尔维娅·普拉斯 |
[02:43] | The expectation of a second novel can paralyse some. | 对第二部作品的期望简直会令人崩溃 |
[02:47] | But what is there to be afraid of? | 但有什么害怕的呢 |
[02:49] | I received an only | 我收到过唯一一篇 |
[02:51] | positive adjacent review in the Times. | 来自《纽约时报》的近乎正面的评论 |
[02:55] | If you look past Michiko Kakutani’s | 前提是你无视角谷美智子 |
[02:57] | thinly veiled ethnocentrism | 那几乎不加掩饰的民族主义优越感 |
[02:59] | and scorching ephebiphobia. | 和对年轻人的强烈恐惧 |
[03:01] | But am I afraid? | 但我会怕吗 |
[03:03] | No! | 不会 |
[03:04] | Writing is fear. | 写作即是恐惧 |
[03:06] | To say that I allowed fear to cripple me | 与其说我允许恐惧摧残我 |
[03:09] | would be to say that I am not, in fact, a writer, | 不如说我其实不是个作家 |
[03:12] | Which would be akin to saying, | 那就好比是在说 |
[03:13] | “Lo, condemn me thus back to the earth, | “瞧啊 把我流放到地球上去吧 |
[03:16] | for I am no more.” | 因为我已经不在其上” |
[03:20] | Wait, so do you or do you not | 等等 你到底有没有 |
[03:23] | have something for me to read? | 可以让我读的东西 |
[03:24] | You’re my agent, right? | 你是我的经纪人 对吧 |
[03:25] | It’s your job to find me work while things percolate on the follow-up. | 未来情况不明朗之时 该是你负责给我找工作啊 |
[03:30] | Jimmy, I can’t get you any more magazine work | 吉米 我无法给你联系到杂志专栏的工作了 |
[03:32] | after Megan Thomas sued you for writing about having sex with her. | 因为梅根·托马斯起诉你描写跟她做爱的事 |
[03:36] | Chuck Klosterman sent me a bottle of scotch for that one. | 查克·克劳斯曼为此给我寄了一瓶威士忌 |
[03:38] | I do get calls for people needing translation work, | 我确实接到了电话 他们需要翻译 |
[03:39] | research assistant, novelization of movies… | 研究助理 电影改写成小说之类的 |
[03:42] | There’s a popcorn catalog that needs a copywriter. | 以及一家做爆米花的需要个文案写产品目录 |
[03:45] | Forget it! | 没门 |
[03:46] | Just hearing those horrific choices has fueled my fire. | 光是听到这些可怕的选项我都要冒火了 |
[03:50] | I can tell that the big idea is right around the corner. | 我能感觉到 下一个伟大的创意马上就要诞生了 |
[03:53] | In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised | 事实上 就算我突然思如泉涌 |
[03:54] | if I start flying through those pages any day now. | 写完整本书 我也不会惊讶的 |
[03:57] | Nope, would not be surprised at all. | 不 一点都不惊讶 |
[04:02] | He’ll have another. | 他还要一杯 |
[04:03] | I’ll get the tab. | 我会埋单的 |
[04:05] | But this is really stretching | 但这样还真是 |
[04:06] | the definition of the word “Meeting,” Jimmy. | 对”开会”这个词的广义延伸啊 吉米 |
[04:20] | Jimmy?! | 吉米 |
[04:22] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[04:23] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[04:25] | Where’s the bloody mary bar? | 血腥玛丽特饮呢 |
[04:27] | What the hell? Edgar! | 怎么回事 埃德加 |
[04:28] | – Edgar! – It is sunday, right? | -埃德加 -今天是周日 没错吧 |
[04:30] | – Edgar! – Edgar! | -埃德加 -埃德加 |
[04:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[04:35] | I don’t think he’s home. | 他应该没在家 |
[04:37] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[04:40] | We’re adults. | 我们是成年人了 |
[04:42] | We can do this ourselves. | 我们能自己做的 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:48] | Well, I know it involves vodka and tomato juice. | 我知道需要伏特加和番茄汁 |
[04:51] | Well, we have a tomato. | 我们只有个番茄 |
[04:52] | I’m sure that’s fine. | 我相信那个也可以的 |
[04:55] | Celery. | 西芹呢 |
[04:58] | We have carrots. | 我们有胡萝卜 |
[05:00] | Same thing, basically. | 几乎是一样的嘛 |
[05:01] | Mayonnaise? | 蛋黄酱 |
[05:11] | Don’t you think it’s time you got your own stuff? | 你不觉得你是时候置办自己的东西了吗 |
[05:13] | I mean, you’re wearing my clothes, | 我是说 你穿着我的衣服 |
[05:15] | Using my toothbrush… | 用着我的牙刷 |
[05:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:18] | Listen, I’m perfectly fine having you as a girlfriend. | 听着 我完全不介意你做我女朋友 |
[05:21] | But not as a dependent. | 但你不能当个寄生虫 |
[05:24] | I’ll get stuff. | 我会置办东西的 |
[05:25] | But where in your mind’s eye | 但你觉得 |
[05:26] | do you see me putting said stuff once I get it? | 一旦我置办了那些东西 该放哪儿呢 |
[05:29] | You know, where you keep things. | 就是 你平常放东西的地方啊 |
[05:31] | You mean, the three trash bags on the floor in the corner? | 你是说角落里那三个垃圾袋吗 |
[05:33] | Uh-huh, Gretchen’s corner. | 对啊 格雷琴的角落 |
[05:36] | Fine. Look. | 好吧 听着 |
[05:37] | If there’s space that I’m not using | 如果某些空间是我没占用的 |
[05:40] | that can’t be, you know, seen, | 而且是我看不到的地方 |
[05:42] | it’s yours. | 就属于你的了 |
[05:43] | See? There’s no room for me in my own house! | 瞧吧 在我自己家 都没有我的空间 |
[05:45] | Sorry, your house? | 什么 你家 |
[05:47] | Fine– our house. | 好吧 我们家 |
[05:49] | When I was a kid, I’d say come over | 在我小时候 我会说 |
[05:51] | and watch skin-amax and drink Zima in “My house” Or “Our house,” | 来”我家”或者”我们家” 看小黄片 喝饮料 |
[05:55] | Not “The house my parents bought.” | 而不是”我爸妈的家里” |
[05:56] | Well, they should’ve corrected you on that. | 他们当时就该纠正你的说法 |
[06:07] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[06:08] | You have one job on Sundays! | 你在周日只有一件事要做 |
[06:10] | – What were you thinking not being here? – One! | -你怎么想的 竟然跑出去了 -就一件 |
[06:11] | My fault– I made him take me to get football costumes. | 我的错 我让他带我去买橄榄球衣了 |
[06:14] | Yeah, everything’s in the bloody mary drawer. | 是啊 所有材料都在”血腥玛丽抽屉”里 |
[06:16] | I’ll show you. | 我带你看 |
[06:18] | It’s super easy… | 超级容易的 |
[06:19] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[06:21] | You’ve never watched a sport in your life. | 你这辈子都没去看过比赛啊 |
[06:22] | Gretch, I need to get over Paul. | 格雷琴 我得忘掉保罗 |
[06:24] | And apparently, on Sundays, | 显然 周日的时候 |
[06:25] | They have these sports bars | 会有专门的球迷酒吧 |
[06:26] | Full of horny macho dumb-dumbs | 满是精虫上脑的呆傻壮汉 |
[06:28] | Whose girlfriends are all at home. | 他们的女朋友都在家呢 |
[06:30] | Plus wings. | 而且还有鸡翅 |
[06:31] | You do love wings. | 你的确很爱鸡翅 |
[06:32] | I need a bo-hunk. | 我需要个头脑简单的 |
[06:33] | Paul was such a gump. | 保罗就是个蠢货 |
[06:34] | Get this– he told me the definition of love | 你听听 他跟我说爱的定义就是 |
[06:37] | Is putting someone else’s needs above yours. | 将对方的需求置于自己的之前 |
[06:39] | – Ew. – I know. | -好恶 -我也觉得 |
[06:41] | Meanwhile, Edgar’s being so nice. | 与此同时呢 埃德加却对我超级好 |
[06:43] | He knows I’m hurting so he keeps doing stuff for me. | 他知道我很受伤 所以不断为我做些事情 |
[06:46] | Just be careful with him, okay? | 小心点对待他 好吗 |
[06:48] | Edgar, let’s hit the wing place before the game starts. | 埃德加 我们趁比赛开始前赶快去鸡翅店吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah. We’ll ride with you. | 好吧 我们搭你们的车一起去 |
[06:53] | There’s a towels & stuff in that mall | 那个商场里出售毛巾等生活用品 |
[06:55] | Where Gretchen can buy a toothbrush | 格雷琴可以去那里买把牙刷 |
[06:57] | And other things adults own. | 以及成人必备的其他用品 |
[06:59] | You’re gonna help me shop? | 你要帮我购物吗 |
[07:00] | Hell, no. | 当然不会 |
[07:00] | I’m going for literary inspiration. | 我要去寻找文学灵感 |
[07:03] | I’m not finding it here, so maybe I’ll find it | 我在这里找不到 所以或许我可以 |
[07:05] | Amongst the diabetic masses of the American shopper. | 在庞大的美国购物者人群中找到 |
[07:08] | I’m like Thoreau, | 我就跟梭罗一样 |
[07:08] | 美国作家亨利·戴维·梭罗 《瓦尔登湖》是其名作之一 | |
[07:09] | Only the mall shall be my Walden. | 不过商场才是我的瓦尔登湖 |
[07:13] | Mall-den. | “商场蹲” |
[07:18] | I would’ve found that eventually. | 我自己原本也终会找到的 |
[07:28] | This way! | 这边走 |
[07:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:34] | Hang out with me first. | 先陪我玩一会儿嘛 |
[07:38] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[08:17] | That’s your boyfriend. | 那是你男朋友 |
[08:20] | That’s your girlfriend. | 那是你女朋友 |
[08:25] | That’s your boyfriend. | 那是你男朋友 |
[08:28] | Yes, he is. | 没错 他就是 |
[08:29] | I love my boyfriend. | 我爱我男朋友 |
[08:31] | Do you really? | 真的吗 |
[08:43] | This is shit! Derivative trifle! | 烂得像坨屎 没创意的东西 |
[08:46] | The composition is wretched. | 构图简直糟糕至极 |
[08:47] | Tonal harmony nonexistent. | 色彩完全不协调 |
[08:49] | Don’t even get me started on the perspective. | 远近透视这方面我就更不提了 |
[08:51] | Blue ribbon? | 竟然得了蓝丝带最高奖 |
[08:53] | This contest is a sham. | 这整个比赛就是个骗局 |
[09:01] | Oh, what next? What next? | 接下来干什么 接下来干什么 |
[09:03] | Go buy your crap. I have to work now. | 去买你的东西去 我得开始工作了 |
[09:06] | No whining, woman! | 别哀声抱怨 女人 |
[09:11] | Let the observation…begin. | 现在就开始 观察吧 |
[09:16] | And they have four chances to get said ten yards. | 他们有4次机会往前推进10码 |
[09:20] | Now, before I get into some of your various offensive packages, | 好了 在我说到你的各种进攻策略之前 |
[09:24] | I’m reminded of when my older brother Salazar | 我突然想起我哥哥萨拉扎曾带我 |
[09:26] | Took me to see a raider game. | 去看过一场奥克兰突击者队的比赛 |
[09:28] | We were so far away, | 我们坐得很远 |
[09:29] | but to me, it was like being on the field. | 但对我而言 就像亲身在球场上一样 |
[09:31] | And then he sold crank to a Chargers fan in the men’s room | 然后他在男厕卖了些廉价冰毒给一个闪电队的球迷 |
[09:34] | And we used the money to go to Applebee’s. | 然后我们用那个钱去苹果蜂餐厅吃了一顿 |
[09:39] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[09:41] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[09:42] | That’s my guy. | 他就是我喜欢的类型 |
[09:44] | At the bar. | 吧台边的那个 |
[09:45] | Over there, with the shoulders. | 就那个 缩着肩膀那个 |
[09:47] | All right, go to it. | 好了 去吧 |
[09:49] | Go to what? | 去什么 |
[09:50] | Go wing man for me. | 去当我的僚”机”啊 |
[09:52] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | – How many wings should this man go get you? – No. | -我该去给你拿多少”鸡”翅 -不是 |
[09:58] | Go talk to that cute guy for me. | 去帮我找那个家伙搭讪吧 |
[10:05] | Oh, but now that you mention it, | 不过既然你刚刚提到了 |
[10:06] | I could use some more wings, too. | 我的确还需要一些鸡翅 |
[10:17] | Okay, here I go. | 好了 我该上了 |
[10:20] | Nope. | 做不到 |
[10:24] | Nope. | 做不到 |
[10:27] | Nuh-uh. | 不行 |
[10:31] | Can I help you find something? | 需要我帮你找些什么商品吗 |
[10:33] | Puppies? | 狗狗有吗 |
[10:35] | Do you have any puppies? | 你们这儿有狗狗卖吗 |
[10:37] | Oh, wait… | 等等 |
[10:39] | This isn’t a dog store. | 这不是宠物出售商店 |
[10:45] | Daisy and Mort met in Buenos Aires in 1968. | 黛西和莫特1968年相识于布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[10:48] | Daisy worked at a hat factory. | 黛西在一家帽子厂工作 |
[10:50] | Mort lived as an ashkenazi jew, but really | 莫特表面上是个中欧系犹太人 但实际上 |
[10:54] | He was a nazi war criminal. | 他是个纳粹战争犯 |
[10:57] | No, that’s dumb. Who cares? | 不行 太傻逼了 谁在乎啊 |
[11:03] | Megan was just like any other 15-year-old girl. | 梅根就跟其他15岁的小女孩一样 |
[11:06] | She loved social media, | 她喜欢社交媒体 |
[11:07] | Hated her parents, | 讨厌父母 |
[11:09] | And lived and died by the fluctuating attention from boys. | 极度重视男孩们对自己的关注度 |
[11:12] | But what most people didn’t know | 但大多数人不知道的是 |
[11:14] | Was that Megan was actually… | 梅根实际上是个… |
[11:16] | A nazi war criminal. | 纳粹战争犯 |
[11:20] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[11:22] | – Excuse me? – Yeah? | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[11:23] | Uh, your job must be tedious and bleak. | 你的工作一定很无聊很令人讨厌吧 |
[11:26] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说吧 |
[11:27] | Ah, sure. Well, so far it’s a sweet-ass gig. | 好啊 目前我觉得这工作棒极了 |
[11:30] | I get walk around macking on hoes all day. | 我整天就是在商场里瞎转转 |
[11:32] | And nobody in the food court busses their trays, | 食品区也没人会把吃剩的餐盘送到回收处 |
[11:35] | So I eat like a king. | 所以我可以大吃特吃 |
[11:37] | And if I don’t want to chase a shoplifter, I don’t. | 如果我不想追扒手 我就不追 |
[11:39] | I go smoke a bowl out on the delivery bay | 我会去下货区抽一管大麻 |
[11:41] | And wait for him to bail with the merch. | 等着他 诱惑他乖乖交出商品 |
[11:43] | Plus, I get to work for my best friend Eric, | 而且 我还是替我的好朋友埃里克工作 |
[11:45] | Who’s a sweetheart. | 他真是个小甜心 |
[11:47] | he’s got sickle cell, | 他患有镰刀形红细胞贫血症 |
[11:48] | But he’s real positive about it. | 但他态度很积极地在面对 |
[11:51] | So, yeah, I guess, all in all, | 所以 归根结底 |
[11:53] | This job really fits my lifestyle. | 这份工作很适合我的生活方式 |
[11:55] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[11:58] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[11:59] | I was looking for a subject. | 我在寻找写作主题 |
[12:01] | So, let me ask you something. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[12:03] | If you were offered the job, would you write, | 假如有人向你提供一份工作 比如说 |
[12:05] | Say, a novelization of a movie? | 把一部电影改写成小说 你愿意吗 |
[12:09] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[12:10] | Bec-because I would love that! | 因为 我超乐意的 |
[12:12] | Oh, my god. Wait right here. | 天啊 在这等我一下 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna be right back! | 我马上就回来 |
[12:16] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 拜托 |
[12:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:31] | What is that? That is delightful! | 那是什么啊 好有趣啊 |
[12:44] | Wha-what’s your name? | 你 你叫什么名字 |
[12:46] | Thanks, but I’m just not interested. | 谢了 但我没兴趣 |
[12:49] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 |
[12:50] | I’m not gay, no. | 我不是基佬 不是的 |
[12:51] | My friend, over there, | 我那边那位朋友 |
[12:52] | With the sauce on her face, she wanted me to come, | 就是脸上沾满酱汁的那个 是她派我过来的 |
[12:54] | uh, talk to, talk to you for her. | 让我代她找你聊聊 |
[12:57] | Well, tell her thanks, | 跟她说谢谢 |
[13:00] | But I’m actually gay. | 但我其实是基佬 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:10] | Wait, you said you weren’t interested in me. | 等等 你刚说你对我没兴趣 |
[13:13] | Right. | 对啊 |
[13:14] | But you’re gay. | 但你是基佬 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:16] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[13:19] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[13:19] | – I can’t buy stuff. – Why? | -我没办法去买东西 -为什么 |
[13:21] | It’s like, my old stuff was just stuff I accrued over time. | 我的旧东西都是在很长的时间里慢慢获得的 |
[13:24] | Crap I stole during my shoplifting days. | 是当年我在商场当扒手时偷来的 |
[13:26] | Shit I inherited from that old lady | 以及从那个老妇人那里继承来的东西 |
[13:28] | Who thought I was her granddaughter. | 她老糊涂了 以为我是她孙女 |
[13:29] | And now I have to completely furnish, from scratch, | 但是现在 我要完全从头开始 |
[13:32] | the life of an adult woman | 搭建一个成年女人的生活 |
[13:33] | And I have no clue how to do that. | 我完全不知道该怎么做 |
[13:37] | Anyway, Jimmy doesn’t even want to make space for me in his house. | 而且 吉米完全不想在他家为我腾出空间 |
[13:41] | That’s why you need stuff, Gretch. | 所以你才需要购置东西啊 格雷琴 |
[13:43] | To stake your claim. | 占据你该有的东西 |
[13:44] | Get your shit up in those crevasses. | 用你的烂玩意儿填满那些空间缝隙 |
[13:46] | Besides, stuff is the best. | 再说了 东西最好了 |
[13:47] | You can never get lonely with stuff. | 只要有物质的东西 就永远不会孤单 |
[13:49] | And there are so many examples of stuff– | 东西是有很多种的 |
[13:52] | Ice cube trays shaped like high heels. | 高跟鞋状的冻冰块的小托盘 |
[13:54] | Towels. | 毛巾 |
[13:55] | Smaller towels for your butt. | 以及专门擦屁股的小毛巾 |
[13:57] | Chairs, which I guess are also for your butt. | 椅子 其实椅子也是用来服务屁股的 |
[13:59] | Okay, got it. | 好的 懂了 |
[14:01] | Wait, so you… | 等等 所以你… |
[14:03] | Like her, but you’re trolling for dudes for her? | 你喜欢她 但却为她钓汉子吗 |
[14:06] | What a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[14:08] | She is so using you. | 她完全是在利用你 |
[14:09] | Instead of talking to dudes for her, | 你不该再替她去勾搭汉子了 |
[14:10] | You should be lining up some sweet ass for yourself. | 而是该为自己找个美女勾搭一下 |
[14:13] | Or if you prefer it– “Hot puss.” | 如果你喜欢 该叫”性感骚妹” |
[14:16] | You’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[14:17] | You see that cocktail waitress with the brown hair? | 你看到那个棕色头发的鸡尾酒服务员了吗 |
[14:21] | She’s our friend of ours. | 她是我们的朋友 |
[14:22] | And she needs to stop dating married baseball players. | 她不能再跟已婚的棒球队员搞在一起了 |
[14:27] | I’ll introduce you. | 我给你介绍下 |
[14:28] | Okay, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[14:29] | And then once you get her number, | 一旦你搞到她的号码 |
[14:32] | Bring your friend a wet wipe. | 记得给你的朋友拿张湿纸巾 |
[14:43] | You’ve been standing here for 20 minutes. | 你已经站在这里20分钟了 |
[14:44] | Can I help you find something? | 需要我帮你找些什么商品吗 |
[14:46] | No, I’m fine. | 不 不用了 |
[14:49] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人呢 |
[14:51] | My son… Actually. | 其实是等我儿子 |
[14:54] | Jayden? | 叫杰顿 |
[14:55] | Cart paralysis. It’s very common. | 购物选择困难综合症 是很常见的 |
[14:58] | What do you need to get? | 你需要买些什么 |
[15:00] | Everything! | 所有东西 |
[15:02] | I just moved in with my boyfriend | 我刚搬去跟我男友同居了 |
[15:03] | And I don’t have any stuff except for a food processor | 但我除了个食物料理机其他什么都没有 |
[15:07] | And, like, 19 thongs, because even though at first we were like, | 以及19条丁字裤 因为尽管一开始我们的态度是 |
[15:10] | “I am not wearing that,” | “我才不要穿那个呢” |
[15:12] | The patriarchy somehow convinced us | 但是家长从小就教育我们 |
[15:13] | that visible panty lines were unacceptable, | 穿衣绝不能显露出内裤的边线痕迹 |
[15:16] | so now I’ve just grown accustomed | 所以现在我已经完全习惯了 |
[15:17] | To the feeling of a fabric rope against my actual asshole all day. | 一根布绳整天摩擦我的屁眼的感觉 |
[15:20] | And anyway, even if I did buy the stuff of a life, | 再说了 就算我买了一堆生活用品 |
[15:22] | there’s nowhere for me to put it | 也没地方让我放啊 |
[15:24] | Because I’m not sure this dude really wanted me to move in | 因为我不太确定那家伙是否真心想让我搬过去 |
[15:27] | Because I’m an irresponsible monster | 因为我是个毫无责任感的怪物 |
[15:28] | Who burned down her apartment with her vibrator! | 竟然因震动棒失火而烧掉了自己的公寓 |
[15:32] | I’m just gonna leave you | 我就给你一张 |
[15:33] | With this checklist for college freshmen. | 专门提供给大学新生的购物清单吧 |
[15:43] | “Hair dryer. | 吹风机 |
[15:45] | Hair dryer…” | 吹风机 |
[15:55] | “Shower shoes.” | 洗澡专用拖鞋 |
[16:06] | More wings. | 再来些鸡翅 |
[16:08] | I said | 我说了 |
[16:09] | I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough. | 等我告诉你我吃够了才叫够了 |
[16:15] | I really like your shirt– it shows off your shoulder. | 我好喜欢你的上衣 完美显现你的香肩 |
[16:21] | Did you find everything you need? | 你找到你需要的全部物品了吗 |
[16:22] | Why, yes, I did. Thank you. | 是的 没错 谢谢 |
[16:24] | And, like, 20 things I didn’t know existed. | 有好多东西我之前都不知道它们的存在呢 |
[16:26] | Little dryer balls that beat the shit out of your clothes? | 小干衣球 可以去除衣服上的污渍 |
[16:29] | A banana holder? | 香蕉架 |
[16:32] | Get off the counter, banana, you fancy now. | 从柜台上滚起来吧 香蕉 你瞬间高大上了 |
[16:34] | And I’m gonna make my own soda. | 我还要自己做苏打水呢 |
[16:35] | Can I make champagne? | 我可以做香槟吗 |
[16:36] | Don’t know. Gonna try. | 不知道 得试试 |
[16:37] | – Fantastic. – Yeah. | -棒极了 -是啊 |
[16:40] | Starting a whole new life. | 开启一段全新的生活 |
[16:41] | It’s scary but… I’m doing it. | 虽有点吓人 但我还是要去做 |
[16:44] | This is a lot of stuff. | 这可是很多东西啊 |
[16:45] | Did you need help with any storage solutions today? | 你今天找人帮你腾出存储空间了吗 |
[16:51] | Please don’t. | 可千万别啊 |
[16:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:10] | Where’s your stuff? | 你买的东西呢 |
[17:11] | Why do I have to go buy everything? | 为什么我什么都要买啊 |
[17:13] | Uh, because you have nothing. | 因为你什么东西都没有 |
[17:15] | I know! | 我知道 |
[17:16] | But why do I have to be the one making all the adjustments? | 但为什么非得由我来做调整 适应新生活啊 |
[17:18] | How has your life changed Since I moved in, | 我搬进去后 你的生活又改变了多少 |
[17:20] | other than you get all of this next to you every night? | 除了每晚都有我这个大美女躺你旁边 |
[17:23] | Not one bit. | 其他一点没变 |
[17:24] | Any change for you is purely theoretical. | 对你而言任何改变都是理论上的 |
[17:26] | “Oh, I live with someone now.” | “我现在跟人同居了” |
[17:28] | Big stinking deal. I have nothing. | 我真是亏死了 我什么都没有 |
[17:29] | I told you, we would find room for your things. | 我跟你说了 会给你的东西找到地方放的 |
[17:32] | I don’t want to live around you, Jimmy. | 我不想以你为中心生活 吉米 |
[17:34] | I don’t want to live in the crevasses. | 我不想在你的缝隙中生活 |
[17:36] | I’m not moss! | 我又不是苔藓 |
[17:38] | See you later. | 回见 |
[17:41] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[17:42] | So… What movie are we adapting? | 那么 我们是要改编什么电影 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:47] | Oh, no, it was a hypothetical. | 不是 那只是假设性的而已 |
[17:49] | And for me, not for you. | 而且是我来做 不是你 |
[17:50] | But I just quit my job. | 但我刚刚辞职了啊 |
[17:53] | Damn it! This keeps happening to me. | 妈的 我老是遇到这种事 |
[17:55] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:56] | I told Eric to suck my dick! | 我叫埃里克给我跪舔呢 |
[17:59] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要做这种事啊 |
[18:00] | I love that guy. | 我很爱那家伙的 |
[18:08] | I-I, I got your text. | 我 我收到你的短信了 |
[18:09] | What’s the crisis? | 你遇到什么麻烦了 |
[18:10] | And h-h-how do you still have buffalo sauce on your face? | 而且 你的脸上怎么还有鸡翅酱汁啊 |
[18:14] | I went to the mall today | 我今天去商场 |
[18:16] | looking to take my mind off how lonely I am | 是想让自己忘记孤独感 |
[18:18] | and maybe hook up with a nice guy. | 如果可能就顺便勾搭一个好男人 |
[18:20] | Turns out, I was looking in the wrong place. | 结果发现 我找错地方了 |
[18:24] | The answer was right in front of me the whole time. | 答案其实一直就在我面前 |
[18:28] | My phone! | 就是手机 |
[18:31] | I don’t need to be looking in the real world. | 我不需要在现实世界里去寻找 |
[18:33] | I need to be looking online. | 我应该去网上寻找 |
[18:36] | So, what I am doing here? | 那你叫我来干什么 |
[18:38] | I need sexy photos for my profile. | 我需要一些性感照片来建个人档案 |
[18:41] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙的 |
[18:47] | So, are you going to, uh, | 那么 你会打电话给那个 |
[18:50] | Call that cute waitress you were talking to? | 下午跟你聊天的性感服务员吗 |
[18:52] | Nah. We have nothing in common. | 不会 我们没有任何共同点 |
[18:58] | How did you get wing sauce down there? | 你那里怎么也会有鸡翅酱汁啊 |
[19:01] | Russell, it’s Jimmy. | 拉塞尔 我是吉米 |
[19:02] | Um, those jobs you mentioned– | 你之前提到的那些工作 |
[19:04] | You can find me something. | 你可以给我联系一个 |
[19:05] | Probably not the popcorn thing. | 最好别是那个做爆米花的 |
[19:08] | Also, this counts as a meeting, so you owe me a drink. | 而且 这也算是开会 所以你得补请我一杯酒 |
[19:26] | Listen. | 听着 |
[19:28] | I understand that my actions | 我知道我的行为 |
[19:29] | Could lead you to feel a bit unwelcome, | 可能会让你觉得在这里不受欢迎 |
[19:31] | And I’ll work on not being such a control freak. | 我会努力改改的 不再这么控制狂 |
[19:36] | I mean, this is your house, too. | 这也是你的家 |
[19:39] | So, I made you… | 所以我给你做了个 |
[19:41] | A nightstand. | 床头柜 |
[19:44] | It’s called a kluf. | 叫做”瞌睡夫” |
[19:46] | Cool, thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[19:49] | What, what is that? What are you doing? | 那 那是什么玩意儿 你在干什么 |
[19:51] | Why-why are you doing that? | 你 你为什么这么做 |
[19:52] | Well, you just said it’s my house, too, | 你刚说了这也是我的家 |
[19:53] | So I’m just putting some art on our walls. | 所以我只是在墙上挂一幅画而已 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | But you see, ev-everything here | 但是 你得明白 这里的一切 |
[19:58] | Is meticulously curated so… | 都是严格整理安排过的… |
[20:02] | I don’t know, Jimmy. | 我也说不清 吉米 |
[20:02] | I really like this poster. | 我就是很喜欢这张海报 |
[20:05] | Look at that cat. | 瞧瞧这只猫 |
[20:06] | He’s so cool. | 它好酷哦 |
[20:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | If you really want me to feel comfortable here | 如果你真想让我在这里感觉自由自在的 |
[20:11] | Maybe there’s another way. | 或许还有一个别的方法 |
[20:18] | What about the-the kluf? | 这个瞌睡夫怎么办 |
[20:20] | You can use it. I’ll just take yours. | 你可以自己用 我用你的就行了 |
[20:24] | Thank you for making room for me. | 谢谢你为我腾出空间 |
[20:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:29] | I like our place. | 我喜欢我们的家 |
[20:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:33] | Guess what Paul’s definition of love is? | 你知道保罗心中爱的定义是什么吗 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |
[20:36] | Putting someone else’s needs above yours. | 将对方的需求置于自己的需求之前 |
[20:39] | – Ew. – I know. He’s such a gump. | -好恶 -我也觉得 他真是个蠢蛋 |
[20:44] | Come on, let’s tackle the closet. | 来吧 我们把衣柜也处理下 |