时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Excuse me! | 打断一下 |
[00:13] | Excuse me! | 打断一下 |
[00:14] | Oh, sorry, Jimmy. Got a protein-load. | 抱歉 吉米 得补充蛋白质 |
[00:16] | Today in improv class, | 今天的即兴表演课 |
[00:17] | we’re finally doing Harolds. | 我们终于要采用哈罗德结构法了 |
[00:20] | Anyway, I really like my instructor. | 总之 我很喜欢我的指导老师 |
[00:22] | And after what happened with Lindsay, | 跟琳赛发生了那些事后 |
[00:24] | I think I’m finally ready to let love into my life again. | 我觉得我终于准备好重新拥抱爱情了 |
[00:28] | You’ve never had love in your life. | 你这辈子根本没有过爱情 |
[00:29] | That’s why I need to come up with an excuse | 所以我才必须找个借口 |
[00:30] | to see Dorothy after class. | 在课后去找多洛希 |
[00:32] | So, I was thinking, after stretch and share, | 所以我在考虑 做完拉伸和分享之后 |
[00:35] | I neg her and tell her she looks winded | 我就指出她的不足 说她上气不接下气 |
[00:37] | and that she should sign up for my gym, and that… | 说服她跟我一起去健身房 然后… |
[00:39] | Edgar, as always, you’re overthinking it. | 埃德加 你想太多了 |
[00:41] | For once in your life, just keep it simple. | 拜托你这一次就简单一点吧 |
[00:43] | – You mean just ask her out? – ?No.? | -你是说直接约她出去吗 -不是 |
[00:44] | Get her hammered and finger-bang her in your car. | 把她打晕 在你的车里用手指插她 |
[00:47] | Maybe I should be more direct. | 也许我应该更直接一点 |
[00:49] | I mean, with Lindsay, I got friend-zoned for life. | 跟琳赛 我算是一辈子只能当朋友了 |
[00:51] | One time, she texted me, | 有一次她给我发短信说 |
[00:53] | “Yo, girl, want to get brunch?” | “哟 闺蜜 要不要去吃早午餐” |
[00:54] | Have you noticed something’s up with Gretchen? | 你有注意到格雷琴哪里不对吗 |
[00:56] | You mean how she’s been sneaking out in the middle of the night? | 你是指她老是半夜偷溜出去吗 |
[00:58] | You knew? | 你知道啊 |
[01:02] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:03] | How-how’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[01:05] | – Fine. – ?Okay, good.? | -挺好 -那就好 |
[01:07] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[01:08] | Nothing. You just look a little tired. | 没什么 就是你看起来有点累 |
[01:11] | Cool. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[01:12] | Your dick’s a weird color. | 你的鸡鸡颜色很奇怪 |
[01:13] | Catch up again tomorrow? | 明天再聊呗 |
[01:16] | I got to go shower. | 我得去冲个澡 |
[01:18] | Sam released Shitstain’s chinchilla into Griffith park. | 山姆把施斯坦的栗鼠放到格里菲斯公园里去了 |
[01:22] | This feud’s out of control. | 他们这次闹得不可开交了 |
[01:26] | Why don’t you just ask Gretchen where she’s been going at night? | 你为什么不直接问格雷琴她大半夜去哪儿了 |
[01:29] | Poor, ignorant Edgar. | 可怜又无知的埃德加啊 |
[01:32] | You don’t just drop your accusation on a perp | 你不能随便指控一个人 |
[01:33] | without gathering proper forensic evidence first, | 除非你先收集到强有力的证据 |
[01:35] | or they’re likely to blow. | 否则案子很可能会黄掉的 |
[01:39] | NCIS LA. | 《海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶篇》 |
[02:14] | Bulbs. | 灯泡 |
[02:18] | Get hot! | 热起来啊 |
[02:20] | My toast is still bread, Paul! | 我的吐司还是面包 保罗 |
[02:22] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事啊 |
[02:24] | Have you been paying the utilities? | 你有交水电费吗 |
[02:25] | You need to come help me. | 你得来帮我 |
[02:26] | Why haven’t you cashed any of the checks I sent? | 你怎么还没兑现我寄给你的支票 |
[02:28] | Cash a check?! | 兑现支票 |
[02:29] | Who am I, Lee Iacocca? | 我成什么人了 李·艾科卡吗[大企业家] |
[02:32] | Well… I guess I could cover your bills this month. | 好吧 我可以帮你付这个月的账单 |
[02:41] | Lindsay, I’m sorry to hear about your power, | 琳赛 我很抱歉你家里停电了 |
[02:43] | but it isn’t my problem anymore. | 但真的跟我无关了 |
[02:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:48] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[02:51] | In a long-term relationship, hurt feelings are inevitable. | 在长期关系中 心痛难过是难免的 |
[02:55] | The trick is being able to communicate that hurt | 诀窍在于能够恰当地 建设性地 |
[02:58] | appropriately and constructively. | 沟通这种伤害 |
[03:00] | Are you guys sure you want me here? | 你们确定想让我在这里吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, bitch! | 当然了 贱人 |
[03:03] | This whole feud was your idea. | 本次撕逼大战都是你的主意 |
[03:04] | This feud was not my idea. | 根本就不是我的主意 |
[03:06] | The fake feud was my idea, | 我是让你们假撕 |
[03:09] | and only for crass, commercial reasons. | 而且完全是为了广告效应 |
[03:10] | Okay, just to be clear, you started a real feud | 说直白点 你引发了一场真撕逼 |
[03:14] | which then became a fake feud, | 后来变成了假撕逼 |
[03:16] | which has now become a real feud again | 结果又现在又成了真撕逼 |
[03:17] | Because the resultant “Dis tracks” have become hurtful? | 因为那首歌很伤人吗 |
[03:22] | On this last one, | 在最后这首里 |
[03:23] | Sam called me the black John Turturro. | 山姆叫我”黑版约翰·特托罗” |
[03:25] | He called me “Skinny fat.” | 他叫我”瘦肥猪” |
[03:27] | Y’all told Fire 103 I let a dude suck my dick! | 你们对《火103》杂志爆料 我让一个男的给我舔屌 |
[03:30] | – You did let a dude suck your dick. ?- Guys.? | -你就是让男人给你舔过啊 -各位 |
[03:33] | Remember, we’re just pretending to be mad. | 记住 我们只是在假装生气 |
[03:35] | You guys still need to be working on new music | 你们还是要创作新音乐 |
[03:37] | for when we stage the big reunion! | 等接下来宣布和好时推出啊 |
[03:39] | Bitch, I’m going solo. | 贱人 我要单飞 |
[03:41] | I could take a dookie that would chart higher | 我随便搞点东西出来 在榜上的排名都会高于 |
[03:43] | than anything I ever did with crustache over here | 我和这个蠢货以及那个SAT考800分的傻逼 |
[03:47] | And Mr. 800-on-his-sats. | 合作搞出来的作品 |
[03:49] | – I told you that in confidence. ?- Whatever.? | -我叫你不要告诉别人的 -无所谓了 |
[03:51] | Forget you tricks! I’m done. | 算了 我受够了 |
[03:58] | May I use the remaining time | 我能用剩下的时间 |
[04:00] | to talk about my parents’ divorce? | 聊聊我父母的离婚事件吗 |
[04:03] | Dad, I told you that we’d have a great time at the museum. | 老爸 我说了我们会在博物馆里玩得很开心的 |
[04:07] | Yeah, but where were all these boobs at?! | 是啊 但是那些大奶妹都哪里去了 |
[04:11] | And blackout! | 退场 |
[04:12] | ?Great class, you guys! Really good today.? | 你们好棒 今天真的表现很棒 |
[04:15] | Good class. Good class. | 你们班太棒了 非常好 |
[04:18] | Good work. | 表现很好 |
[04:25] | Um, so listen. | 听我说 |
[04:27] | I think you’re funny and cute, and I’d like to take you out | 我觉得你幽默 很可爱 我想带你出去 |
[04:29] | on a date with me for-for a date. | 跟我约个会 当作约会 |
[04:32] | Is this a bit? | 这是个梗吗 |
[04:34] | I don’t think so, | 我觉得不是 |
[04:35] | but I’m still not 100% sure what a bit is. | 但我还是不太确定梗是什么意思 |
[04:38] | Wait, are you asking me on a date? | 等等 你是想找我出去约会吗 |
[04:40] | No. | 不是 |
[04:41] | Uh, you want to get drunk and hang out in my car? | 你想喝醉酒 在我的车里玩玩吗 |
[04:44] | No. Please don’t take it back. | 不 别收回 |
[04:46] | You know guys don’t do that, right? | 你知道男生一般不这样吧 |
[04:49] | At least not comedy guys. | 至少搞喜剧的男生不这样 |
[04:51] | I mean, I might get a text that’s like, “You up?” | 我一般会收到他们的短信直接说 “约吗” |
[04:52] | That’s how comedy dudes ask you out. They joke. | 搞喜剧的男生都是这样约人出去的 他们很爱开玩笑 |
[04:55] | Like, “Wouldn’t it be so funny | 比如”如果你来我家 |
[04:56] | if you came over and were sucking my dick?” | 舔我大屌会不会很好玩” |
[04:58] | And then, next thing you know, | 然后就是 你懂的 |
[04:59] | you’ve joked yourself into sucking their dick. | 玩笑开着开着 你就真的去舔屌了 |
[05:02] | Uh, so, is-is that a no? | 所以 你这是拒绝我了吗 |
[05:04] | No! You just broke my brain a little bit. Yes. | 不是 你只是让我懵了一下 我答应 |
[05:07] | Uh, you want to go somewhere right now? | 你想现在出去吗 |
[05:19] | Thanks again for picking me up. | 再次感谢你来接我 |
[05:21] | How is a person supposed to know they have to put oil in their car? | 一个人要怎么知道何时该给车加油呢 |
[05:25] | There’s a little oil can light on your dashboard. | 你的仪表盘上有个小小的油量指示灯 |
[05:28] | Paul took care of all that garbage. | 一直都是保罗在负责车的 |
[05:30] | And now I don’t have power, I don’t have hot water, | 现在我家里没电 没热水 |
[05:33] | I don’t have TV! | 甚至连电视都没有 |
[05:35] | I’m like a frontiers woman. | 我简直就是原始部落的女人 |
[05:37] | I’m like Reese Witherspoon in that commercial for backpacks. | 我就像那个背包广告里的瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 |
[05:41] | Right. Lindsay, I asked you to lunch for a reason. | 好了 琳赛 我请你吃午饭是有原因的 |
[05:46] | Gretchen keeps sneaking out in the middle of the night. | 格雷琴最近总是半夜溜出去 |
[05:50] | Do you know where she’s going? | 你知道她去哪里了吗 |
[05:51] | Probably got a side bitch. | 可能在外面有小三了吧 |
[05:53] | – I don’t think she has a… a side bitch. – Oh, Jimmy. | -我不觉得她有 小三了 -吉米 |
[05:57] | Let me tell you how relationships work. | 我来跟你说说恋爱是怎么回事吧 |
[05:59] | You cheat, | 你出轨 |
[06:00] | and then she cheats, and then, one day you wake up, | 然后她出轨 然后有一天你醒来 |
[06:03] | and he’s gone, none of your stuff works, | 发现他走了 你的东西都不能用了 |
[06:05] | and you’re having crabby puffs with some British guy. | 只能和某个英国佬一起吃蟹肉泡芙 |
[06:08] | -I’ll give you a ride. -You know what? | -我送你回去 -你知道吗 |
[06:10] | No. | 不用了 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna figure out how to get home on my own. | 我要搞清楚如何自己回家 |
[06:17] | That’s the kitchen. | 那里是厨房 |
[06:39] | 总共1个联系人 无姓名 | |
[07:24] | No. | 不行 |
[09:08] | Oh, I’ve created a monster! | 我创造了一个怪物 |
[09:10] | Sam just tweeted an old photo of Shitstain in his scoliosis brace. | 山姆发了一张施斯坦穿着背背佳的推特 |
[09:14] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为何穿成这样 |
[09:16] | I was thinking you and I could go out for a proper drink. | 我觉得 我们该出去好好喝杯酒 |
[09:20] | – Okay. – Actually, I heard about this cool new bar | -好啊 -我听说有个不错的新酒吧 |
[09:23] | that’s opening tonight in Hollywood. | 今晚在好莱坞开张 |
[09:25] | Cool, new bar in Hollywood? | 好莱坞不错的新酒吧 |
[09:27] | You like old, gross bars in Sketchtown. | 你喜欢的明明是斯凯奇镇恶心的老酒吧 |
[09:30] | Edgar might bring a girl home tonight, | 埃德加今晚可能带妹子回来 |
[09:32] | so it’s probably in our best interest to evacuate the premises. | 我们最好把房子给他腾出来 |
[09:35] | I mean, can you imagine the nightmarish cacophony of rage sounds | 你能想象从那个房间里传来的 |
[09:38] | that will emanate from that room | 噩梦般刺耳的狂暴声响吗 |
[09:39] | when he finally | 毕竟时隔这么多年 |
[09:40] | enters a live human woman after years… | 他终于又进入了活生生的女人的身体 |
[09:42] | Eject! | 射了 |
[09:44] | New bar it is. | 就去新酒吧 |
[09:48] | It must be so cool to be on such a long-running team. | 在一个维持了这么久的团队里工作一定很棒吧 |
[09:51] | Hey, put that down, Brian! Is an institution. | “嘿 记下 布莱恩” 简直是名企 |
[09:55] | Honestly, it’s hard being the only girl. | 说实话 作为里面唯一的女人很艰难 |
[09:57] | The guys are always showing me their dicks. | 男生们经常对着我掏鸡巴 |
[09:59] | Or worse than that, their balls. | 或者更差劲的 掏出蛋蛋 |
[10:01] | “Hanging brain,” They call it. | 他们称之为”悬着的大脑” |
[10:02] | All the guys do that? | 所有男生都那样吗 |
[10:03] | For my birthday, they gave me a mug. | 我过生日时 他们送我个杯子 |
[10:05] | It looked like it had a bunch of inkblots on it. | 上面看起来有很多墨水点 |
[10:07] | Turns out, they had gone to Color Me Mine, | 原来是他们去了陶艺店 |
[10:08] | dipped their balls in paint | 把他们的蛋蛋蘸上颜料 |
[10:09] | and tea-bagged the mug a bunch of times. | 然后往那个杯子上一顿抹 |
[10:11] | That’s sexual harassment! | 那是性骚扰 |
[10:12] | And I should know, we were trained in that. | 我知道的 我们在训练时讲过 |
[10:15] | There’s no such thing as sexual harassment in comedy. | 在喜剧界根本没有性骚扰一说 |
[10:17] | You’re just a “No fun tight-ass,” | 你只是”玩不起的小气鬼” |
[10:19] | and then pretty soon, | 很快 |
[10:19] | you get the tired, “Girls aren’t funny” bullshit, | 你就会听到”女人真没幽默感”之类的老一套的屁话 |
[10:22] | all stemming from the fact that you didn’t want to bone down | 都是因为你没有同意跟某个 |
[10:23] | with some insecure five-six neckbeard | 长得丑成狗的大胡子男干一炮 |
[10:25] | who once had a meeting with Bob Odenkirk | 他只见过鲍勃·奥登科克一面 |
[10:27] | so he thinks he’s no longer a repulsive troll. | 就觉得自己不是个精虫上脑的禽兽了 |
[10:31] | Look, I’m no expert, but… | 听着 我不是专家 但… |
[10:37] | maybe you should be more direct | 也许你应该更加直接地 |
[10:39] | about your feelings with these guys. | 对他们说出你的感受 |
[10:41] | I mean, I was nervous to tell you how I felt, | 我之前也不敢告诉你我的感受 |
[10:47] | but… | 但是… |
[10:50] | I’m really glad that I did. | 我很庆幸说出来了 |
[10:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:55] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[11:12] | So, what can I get you? | 您要来点什么 |
[11:13] | What’s the alpirsbach? | 那个”奥帕斯巴赫”是什么 |
[11:16] | That one originates from Germany, | 那是源自德国的 |
[11:17] | but we’ve separated the hydrogen molecules | 但我们已经分离出氢分子 |
[11:20] | and infused them with lavender. | 并与薰衣草一起浸泡 |
[11:21] | Yeah, okay. But what’s in it? Is it gin? | 好吧 但成分是什么 松子酒吗 |
[11:24] | This is a water bar. | 这里是水吧 |
[11:25] | A what now? | 什么吧 |
[11:26] | Aechtoeau | “埃曲突欧”[H2O] |
[11:27] | Serves the finest artisanal water from around the globe. | 提供全世界最好的手工水 |
[11:33] | Jimmy, what’s happening? | 吉米 什么情况 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I read a listicle about the benefits of hydration. | 没错 我读到一篇关于补水的好处的文章 |
[11:40] | I am going to the bathroom, | 我要去厕所了 |
[11:41] | and when I get back, | 等我回来时 |
[11:42] | you are going to take me to a real bar | 你要带我去真正的酒吧 |
[11:44] | and feed me cheap whiskey until I forget about that time | 给我喝足廉价威士忌 直到我忘掉 |
[11:47] | that I stopped being able to have sex with my boyfriend ever again | 我再也不愿和我男朋友滚床单了 |
[11:50] | because he took me to a bar that only served water. | 因为他带我去了个只提供水的酒吧 |
[12:18] | Ty wyland. | 泰·威兰德 |
[12:20] | Jimmy. Nice to see you. | 吉米 幸会啊 |
[12:21] | Oh, so that’s how you’re gonna play it, is it? | 你打算和我装傻充愣 是吗 |
[12:22] | Like the two of you haven’t been sneaking around in the wee hours | 就好像你们没在大半夜偷偷私会 |
[12:25] | like a goddamn Pinter play? | 就像平特的荒诞剧 |
[12:27] | Who’s pinter? | 平特是谁 |
[12:41] | As I was saying, the-the, um… | 我的意思是 那个… |
[12:44] | – The… – ?Gretchen, hi. | -那个… -格雷琴 嗨 |
[12:47] | You look ravishing. | 你真是美翻了 |
[12:52] | Ty. Why… are you? | 泰 你怎么会… |
[12:55] | Oh, this is my place. | 我是这地方的老板 |
[12:57] | Got to say, not surprised. | 我必须说 毫不意外 |
[12:58] | Right. You two catch up. I’ll be back. | 好的 你们两个叙叙旧 我马上回来 |
[13:05] | Ty, you opened a bar. | 泰 你开了家酒吧耶 |
[13:07] | – Kinda. – ?Yeah. | -算是吧 -没错 |
[13:09] | Well, not alone. | 其实不是我一人之力 |
[13:11] | Adam Levine, Swaggy P, and I were in vegas | 亚当·莱文 尼克·杨和我在维加斯时 |
[13:13] | talking about Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. | 一起探讨了需求层次论 |
[13:16] | Interesting thing, actually, with that… | 很有趣的东西 于是… |
[13:20] | Sorry I couldn’t be there, babe. | 抱歉没能陪你 宝贝 |
[13:21] | I know it’s perineum massage night, | 我知道今晚是会阴按摩之夜 |
[13:23] | So I made you this instructional vid. | 所以我给你录了这个教学视频 |
[13:26] | This’ll help what’s-his-butt slide right on out. | 有助于你肚子里的那玩意儿到时候生下来 |
[13:30] | So, first, It’s time to lube those thumbs. | 首先 要给你的大拇指涂润滑 |
[13:33] | Next, you’re gonna take those thumbs | 然后 竖起你的两个拇指 |
[13:36] | and insert them about three centimeters. | 将它们插入大约三厘米 |
[13:39] | And I know you can handle it | 我知道你能承受住 |
[13:40] | because your thumbs are not as big as my dick. | 因为你的大拇指没有我的鸡鸡大 |
[13:44] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[13:45] | But, really, they’re not. | 但说真的 确实没有 |
[13:47] | Now it’s time to start the gentle massaging, | 现在该进行轻柔按摩了 |
[13:52] | Round and down. Ready? | 划圈然后向下 准备好了吗 |
[13:56] | Round and down. | 划圈 向下 |
[14:00] | good. | 很好 |
[14:01] | Round… | 划圈… |
[14:05] | Uh, what the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[14:07] | My power got turned off. | 我家的电被关停了 |
[14:11] | I don’t know how to do anything. | 我什么都不会 |
[14:14] | Well, now, don’t beat yourself up. | 别怪自己啊 |
[14:16] | It’s probably mom’s fault. | 可能是老妈的错 |
[14:18] | Probably. | 是很可能 |
[14:19] | She did always take so many more photos of me. | 毕竟她给我拍的照片要多得多 |
[14:24] | Do you need a place to crash, | 你需要个地方暂住吗 |
[14:25] | Huh, until your power gets turned back on? | 直到你家的电力恢复 |
[14:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:32] | The guest room’s a nursery now, | 客房现在改造成婴儿房了 |
[14:33] | But you… Okay. You can sleep in Vernon’s man cave. | 但你…可以睡在弗南的男人窝里 |
[14:36] | He’s at the hospital and I’m going to prenatal yoga, | 他在医院 我要去做产前瑜伽练习 |
[14:38] | So, eh, the house should be fairly quiet. | 所以 这个家里应该会很安静的 |
[14:42] | But I’m sure you’re used to | 但我相信你现在一定习惯了 |
[14:43] | the deafening silence of an empty house by now. | 空荡荡的屋子里死一般的寂静了吧 |
[14:54] | You and I need to talk. | 你和我需要好好谈谈 |
[14:55] | No shit. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:56] | Your girl’s been sending me banana-ass texts all day. | 你女朋友已经给我发了一天乱七八糟的短信了 |
[14:59] | Actually, I sent those messages. | 实际上 那些短信是我发的 |
[15:01] | Look, just tell me, | 听着 告诉我 |
[15:03] | Are you her side bitch? | 你是她的小三吗 |
[15:05] | What? Hell no! | 什么 当然不是 |
[15:07] | Bitch eats floor candy. | 那贱人从地上捡糖吃 |
[15:09] | Ain’t seen a foreign film in a decade. | 十多年没看过一部外国电影 |
[15:12] | Do you know why she has a burner? | 你知道她为什么会有部一次性手机吗 |
[15:14] | Oh, the god phone? | 那个上帝手机吗 |
[15:15] | I gave her that because | 我给她这部手机是因为 |
[15:16] | sleepy bitches don’t deserve regular phones. | 贪睡婊不配使用常规手机 |
[15:19] | She didn’t tell you about my clever speech? | 她没跟你说我那睿智的长篇大论吗 |
[15:21] | Now, | 现在 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna go hit up that girl with the booty jorts over there. | 我要去勾搭那边那个大屁股妹子了 |
[15:27] | She looks hydrated as hell! | 她看上去真是水嫩多汁 |
[15:29] | And, honestly, | 老实说 |
[15:31] | I was thinking about postponing the whole trip. | 我在考虑推迟这整个的旅程 |
[15:34] | The Nepalese government | 尼泊尔政府 |
[15:35] | just put all these restrictions on Everest | 最近限制了攀登珠穆朗玛峰 |
[15:38] | because of the whole human waste pollution. | 因为那边的人为污染太严重 |
[15:40] | Talk about a pile of shit, right? | 你是在说人屎 是吧 |
[15:42] | Well, that’s the problem, Gretchen. | 那就是问题所在 格雷琴 |
[15:44] | No one does. | 没人讨论这事 |
[15:48] | Hey, isn’t that Christoph Waltz? | 嘿 那不算 克里斯托弗·沃茨吗 |
[15:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:54] | Christoph! | 克里斯托弗 |
[16:29] | This isn’t about forgetting a prop. | 这事的重点不在于忘了带道具 |
[16:31] | You guys never bring props. | 你们从来都不带道具的 |
[16:33] | Uh, I made that big-ass strawberry last month. | 上个月那个超牛的草莓就是我做的啊 |
[16:38] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[16:40] | I feel like this group doesn’t respect me. | 我觉得这个小组不尊重我 |
[16:43] | – What? – You guys are always showing me your balls. | -什么 -你们总是把蛋掏出来给我看 |
[16:45] | – We’re just joking around. – Yeah. | -我们只是在闹着玩而已 -就是啊 |
[16:46] | It’s sexual harassment. | 那是性骚扰 |
[16:50] | – I’m a feminist. – I was raised by two strong lesbians. | -我是女权主义者 -我是被两个强壮的拉拉养大的 |
[16:52] | You know I only use my balls ironically. | 你知道我只会在讽刺的情况下使用蛋蛋的 |
[16:53] | ?Okay, and besides, | 好吧 再说了 |
[16:54] | Okay, you didn’t seem to mind my balls | 你似乎并不介意我的蛋蛋啊 |
[16:57] | when you were sucking on ’em for all these years. | 毕竟你都舔了这么多年了 |
[17:00] | You want to know why nobody wants you to direct their shows? | 你想知道为什么没人邀请你去执导他们的剧吗 |
[17:02] | Because you’re a jerk and your mise en scène sucks. | 因为你是个混蛋 而且你的舞台调度糟透了 |
[17:06] | Oh, so you want to get honest right now, huh? | 现在要说实话了是吧 |
[17:08] | Well, honestly, I am clearly | 老实说 我显然是 |
[17:10] | The most talented person in this group, | 这个小组里最有才的人了 |
[17:12] | And, as such, I am sick and tired | 而且 我受够了 |
[17:14] | Of you guys refusing to let me do “Baby undertaker”! | 你们不让我演出《宝宝送葬者》 |
[17:16] | “Baby undertaker” Isn’t funny! | 《宝宝送葬者》一点都不好笑 |
[17:19] | You isn’t funny! | 是你不好笑 |
[17:20] | You know, I think it’s finally time to admit | 我觉得终于是时候承认 |
[17:22] | That hey, put that down, brian! Is going nowhere, | “嘿 记下来 布莱恩”这个团体是没有前途的 |
[17:25] | Just like all of you guys, okay? | 你们也一样没前途 懂吗 |
[17:27] | So, suck it, double suck it, | 玩蛋去吧 你也玩蛋去 |
[17:29] | You don’t get to suck it anymore. | 你想玩蛋都没得玩了 |
[17:31] | Tall Nathan out. | 高个儿内森退出 |
[17:34] | For good. | 永久性地 |
[17:37] | Wait. Tall Nathan! | 等等 高个儿内森 |
[17:40] | I’m out, too. | 我也退出 |
[17:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:48] | I can’t believe tall Nathan talked to you like that. | 我真不敢相信高个儿内森那样跟你说话 |
[17:51] | Things have been getting weird. | 我们之间的情况变得有点怪异 |
[17:52] | We’ve been sleeping together on and off for the last seven years. | 过去的7年中 我们断断续续上过床 |
[17:57] | I can’t believe the group is done. | 我真不敢相信这个小组走到了尽头 |
[17:59] | My god, I wasted all of | 天啊 我在这上面浪费了 |
[18:01] | my 20s and part of my 30s. | 整个20多岁和部分30多岁的岁月 |
[18:06] | Can I do anything? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[18:10] | You could hang out with me a lot. | 你可以多陪陪我 |
[18:13] | I suddenly have tons of free time. | 我突然间就有了好多空闲时间 |
[18:25] | Watch your step. | 当心脚下 |
[18:38] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[18:41] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. What are you doing here? | 是啊 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[18:45] | I don’t know how to do anything. | 我什么都不会 |
[18:52] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[18:54] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[18:59] | Linds, no. | 琳子 不要 |
[19:02] | Look, it’s real tempting. | 听着 这真的很诱人 |
[19:04] | Your bazungas are epic stupid. | 你的奶子很好骗 |
[19:06] | And ever since Becca hit her second trimest, | 自从贝卡进入孕期第二阶段后 |
[19:08] | She’s been a total cooze. | 她就成了个疯婆子 |
[19:10] | But I love her, | 但我爱她 |
[19:13] | And I can’t do that to the mother of my child. | 我不能对我孩子的母亲做这种事 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna let you get some sleep. | 我让你好好睡一觉 |
[19:28] | Wait. Vernon? | 等等 弗南 |
[19:31] | Do you think I’m useless? | 你觉得我很没用吗 |
[19:34] | You might not be useful in the tradish sense, | 按传统观点来说 你可能很没用 |
[19:36] | But you’re a good friend. You make people happy. | 但你是个好朋友 你让大家很开心 |
[19:42] | Will you hold me? | 你能抱抱我吗 |
[19:44] | Just for a minute. | 就一小会儿 |
[19:55] | Linds? | 琳子 |
[19:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | Honk honk. A-ooga. | 滴滴叭叭 乳炮响啦 |
[21:02] | Jesus christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[21:04] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. Just… | -你在干什么呢 -没什么 只是… |
[21:07] | crying in my car. | 躲在车里哭泣而已 |
[21:09] | Is it something I did? | 是因为我做错了什么事吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 不是 |
[21:12] | So you’re not… Sleeping with someone else? | 所以 你没跟别的人上床吗 |
[21:15] | No, Jimmy. We’re fine. | 没有 吉米 我们之间没事 |
[21:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | So, should I leave you alone then? | 所以 我不要打扰你了是吗 |
[21:23] | – Yeah. Probably. ?- Okay, well, see you. Uh… | -是啊 或许这样比较好 -好吧 回见 |
[21:28] | So why’d you bring the phone? | 那你为什么要带着手机 |
[21:31] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[21:32] | I like to play snake while I cry. | 我哭的时候喜欢玩贪吃蛇游戏 |
[21:36] | Well, that’s-that’s a classic game, that. | 那的确是个经典游戏 |