时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:26] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[00:28] | That was unexpected. | 刚刚还真是意外之炮 |
[01:01] | “And the bear went to the toilet.” | 小熊就去上厕所了 |
[01:05] | Toilet. | 厕所 |
[01:07] | ’cause he was a good bear. | 因为他是只听话的小熊 |
[01:10] | What’s mommy reading about? | 妈咪在看些什么东西呢 |
[01:12] | Mommy’s reading about how certain mean politicians | 妈咪在看一些坏心肠的政治家 |
[01:15] | have been able to convince workers | 是如何试图说服工人们 |
[01:17] | That unions are bad for them. | 工会对他们是不利的 |
[01:19] | What? Why do they hate overtime and maternity leave? | 什么 他们为什么要讨厌加班和产假呢 |
[01:22] | – They’re so silly. – And weekends. | -他们太笨了 -以及周末 |
[01:24] | Voting against their self-interest. | 投票支持与自己利益相背的事 |
[01:25] | Silly voters. | 笨蛋选民 |
[01:30] | Silly willy voters. | 笨死的选民 |
[01:32] | So I tell Ben we need another restorer | 我跟本说 我们还需要一台修复机 |
[01:34] | ’cause the Guy-Blaché one-reel is completely vinegar. | 因为盖伊·布兰切那部片子已经完全毁了 |
[01:37] | Soon we’re gonna lose the yasujirô shimazu… | 很快我们还会失去岛津保次郎那部 |
[01:39] | – The one about the courtesan? – Yeah. | -关于妓女的那部吗 -是啊 |
[01:40] | I love that one. | 我喜欢那部 |
[01:40] | – I mean, sure, We have the transfer. – It’s not the same. | -没错 我们是有转换机 -但那不一样 |
[01:42] | – It’s not the same at all! – So, what are you saying? | -那完全不一样 -所以你什么意思 |
[01:45] | Budget– the restorers in China charge pennies, you know? | 预算问题 中国产的修复机可是要钱买的 |
[01:48] | I’m glad they’re lifting themselves out of poverty, | 我很高兴他们自力更生 脱贫致富 |
[01:50] | – But… – Oh, remember that? | -但是… -还记得吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[01:54] | I hate them. | 我讨厌他们 |
[01:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:24] | What do you think of this backsplash? | 你觉得这种防溅墙怎么样 |
[02:27] | Stop, we didn’t make a mistake. | 打住 我们可没有选错 |
[02:28] | Come on. | 看看嘛 |
[02:30] | We may have made a mistake. | 我们或许犯了个错 |
[02:31] | That’s dope. | 那好赞 |
[02:32] | Goddamn it! Stupid subway tiles. | 该死的 偏偏选了傻逼的地铁瓷砖 |
[02:34] | Find something fun for date night. | 我为约会之夜找到了有趣的东西 |
[02:35] | Only if you don’t call it “Date night.” | 除非你别称之为”约会之夜” |
[02:37] | Okay, all right, here we go. | 好吧 看看吧 |
[02:39] | Craft beer thing in, uh, eagle rock. | 在鹰岩区喝精酿啤酒 |
[02:42] | Lucha Vavoom? | 露查瓦舞姆夜店狂欢 |
[02:43] | We could do a cemetery screening. | 我们可以去墓地看露天电影 |
[02:44] | Wine tasting at barnsdall. | 去巴恩斯德尔艺术公园品酒 |
[02:45] | Quentin’s showing one of my prints at the new beverly. | 昆丁会在新比弗利剧院展示我的一组胶片 |
[02:47] | Mike can get us into the magic castle. | 麦克可以让我们进入魔法城堡 |
[02:48] | Papilles prix fixe looks pretty good this month. | 皮帕里餐厅这个月的客饭看上去不错哦 |
[02:50] | Devendra Banhart is djing at the ace. | 达文德拉·班哈特要在艾斯酒店演奏 |
[02:52] | We still haven’t been to the new Largo. | 我们还没去新的拉格夜店呢 |
[02:54] | Remember our Largo days? | 还记得当年在拉格夜店混的日子吗 |
[02:56] | I miss our Largo days. | 我好怀念啊 |
[02:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:58] | Still can’t believe you flashed Gnarls Barkley | 我至今不敢相信你在菲奥娜·艾波那场演出后 |
[03:00] | After that Fiona Apple show. | 对纳尔斯·巴克利露胸了 |
[03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | Don’t look now. | 别转过头去看 |
[03:06] | That girl’s checking you out. | 那个女孩在盯着你看呢 |
[03:07] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[03:09] | What? No, she’s not. | 什么 不 她没有 |
[03:10] | Well, she was. | 她刚刚就有 |
[03:11] | Maybe she’s checking you out. | 或许她是在看你呢 |
[03:13] | You go on one date with Margaret Cho. | 你就跟玛格丽特·赵约会过一次 |
[03:22] | What’s happening after work? | 你下班以后干什么 |
[03:23] | Band rehearsal. | 乐队排练 |
[03:25] | What do you think of the name Not Penny’s boat? | 你觉得”不是佩妮的船”这名字怎么样 |
[03:28] | Hate it. | 很讨厌 |
[03:29] | Just tell Colin to watch his mouth. | 你叫科林说话注意点 |
[03:31] | He said the “C” Word in front of Harper the other day. | 他那天当着哈珀的面说了脏话 |
[03:33] | Didn’t he, sweet baby? | 是吧 宝贝 |
[03:34] | Get it together, Colin. | 振作点吧 科林 |
[03:35] | And break up with Emily. | 记得跟艾米莉分手 |
[03:36] | She’s never gonna make a good stepmom. | 她永远不可能成为一个好继母 |
[03:38] | Doing youtube makeup tutorials | 在Youtube上做化妆指导视频 |
[03:40] | Is not a career. | 可不是事业 |
[03:41] | Holy shit! | 我操啊 |
[03:43] | – What? – Oh, no. | -怎么了 -不好 |
[03:44] | – Oh, god, Rob! – What? | -天啊 罗伯 -怎么了 |
[03:45] | – Our lives just got so cliché. – What? | -我们的生活完全沦入俗套了 -怎么了啊 |
[03:48] | We got an interview for the Camelot school day after tomorrow. | 我们后天要去卡美洛学校为孩子接受面试 |
[03:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:53] | Are they gonna know how much pot we smoke? | 他们会知道我们抽了多少大麻吗 |
[03:56] | They’re not gonna drug-test us. | 他们又不会对我们做药检的 |
[03:57] | Hey, you could probably pass. | 嘿 你说不定能过呢 |
[03:58] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[03:59] | Nothing. You don’t smoke much these days. | 没什么 你最近已经抽的比较少了 |
[04:01] | Do you want me to fall asleep? | 你难道希望我嗑得昏昏大睡吗 |
[04:02] | It’s not a criticism. | 我不是在批评你 |
[04:04] | You know, more for me. | 你不抽我能抽到更多的 |
[04:05] | Are we really gonna become this? | 我们真要成为这种人了吗 |
[04:07] | Hey, our job | 嘿 我们的工作 |
[04:10] | Is to present to the world | 就是向世界奉献出 |
[04:11] | A human women of quality. | 一个高素质的女人 |
[04:13] | Harper’s awesome. | 哈珀是个好孩子 |
[04:14] | She deserves to go to a great school. | 她该去上一所好学校 |
[04:16] | If you feel really guilty, | 如果你真的觉得很愧疚的话 |
[04:18] | you could cut down on massages for sandwiches. | 你可以削减掉给三明治做按摩的费用 |
[04:20] | It was one time! | 就做了一次 |
[04:21] | He wasn’t pooping! | 它当时不拉屎 |
[04:25] | – Bye, baby! – Bye, baby. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 宝贝 |
[04:26] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[04:36] | ♪ Did not want this to happen ♪ | ♪并不想让这种事发生 ♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ You did not want this to happen ♪ | ♪ 你也不想发生这种事♪ |
[04:42] | ♪ I don’t want this to be a thing ♪ | ♪ 我不希望这成为一种必然♪ |
[04:48] | ♪ Welcome to the year of flack ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到宣传年代♪ |
[04:51] | ♪ Welcome to the year of flack ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到宣传年代♪ |
[04:54] | ♪ Welcome to the year we give away… ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到赠送年代♪ |
[05:01] | One more? | 再看一集吗 |
[05:03] | – It’s late. – But this season is so good. | -已经很晚了 -但这季实在太精彩了 |
[05:06] | We could mess around. | 我们可以好好”玩玩” |
[05:08] | I’d rather watch another episode. | 我情愿再看一集剧 |
[05:09] | Oh, god, I’ll kill you. | 天啊 我会杀了你的 |
[05:10] | Stop! | 快住手 |
[05:12] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[05:14] | The baby. | 别吵醒孩子 |
[05:15] | Dumb dog. | 蠢狗 |
[05:17] | Dog dummy. | 笨狗狗 |
[05:17] | Give him a break. It’s tough being bred so shitty. | 饶了它吧 品种不好已经够不幸的了 |
[05:20] | Oh, he’s probably barking at a can collector. | 它可能是在冲捡易拉罐的人叫唤 |
[05:22] | So embarrassing. | 真丢人 |
[05:23] | Like they need that? | 难道他们需要听吗 |
[05:25] | All right, one more. | 好吧 再看一集 |
[05:39] | …pornography, epic skateboard fails, | 色情片 玩滑板惨败案例集锦 |
[05:42] | My music, marathons of treehouse masters. | 我的音乐 《树屋大师》连播 |
[05:44] | I mean, the old lions had it easy. | 那些老一辈的作家不用这么纠结 |
[05:47] | The only distraction from writing | 阻碍他们写作的唯一缘由 |
[05:48] | was the encroaching tide of fascism. | 就是法西斯主义的侵犯 |
[05:51] | And the occasional syphilitic seizure. | 以及偶尔的梅毒病发 |
[05:54] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[05:55] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:56] | As such, if I am to have any hope | 因此 如果我要写完 |
[05:58] | of finishing the sample chapters for my serious erotic novel, | 那本情色小说的初稿 唯一的希望就是 |
[06:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:03] | I have here three envelopes stamped and addressed, | 我这里有三个信封 都贴好邮票写好地址了 |
[06:06] | Each containing something horrible | 里面都写了些黑历史 |
[06:08] | I do not want mailed under any circumstances. | 是我在任何情况下都不希望被寄出去的 |
[06:11] | On the back are dates and page counts. | 在背面是日期和页数 |
[06:14] | I miss a deadline, you mail the envelope. | 如果我到期没写完 你就把信寄出去 |
[06:18] | In ascending order of horribleness, | 按可怕程度逐级上升 |
[06:20] | A check to Bamla, | 捐给巴姆拉协会的支票 |
[06:21] | A love letter to Becca, | 给贝卡的情书 |
[06:24] | And the worst, | 最可怕的就是 |
[06:25] | An invitation for my family to come visit, | 邀请我的家人们过来探访 |
[06:27] | All expenses paid. | 费用全包 |
[06:29] | I mean, the horror of any of these being mailed is so severe | 三封中的任何一封被寄出去都可怕到极点 |
[06:33] | that it will serve as all the motivation I need to write. | 那将为我提供足够的动力 逼迫我赶快写书 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | Aw, damn it! | 该死的 |
[06:39] | I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[06:40] | The bar opened 20 minutes ago. | 酒吧20分钟前就开业了 |
[06:42] | I’ll drop you off. | 我送你过去 |
[06:43] | I think I’ll walk. | 我自己走吧 |
[06:46] | You forgot something. | 你忘记拿东西了 |
[06:57] | What’s happening after work? | 你下班以后干什么 |
[06:59] | Band rehearsal. | 乐队排练 |
[07:01] | What do you think of the name Not Penny’s boat? | 你觉得”不是佩妮的船”这名字怎么样 |
[07:05] | Just tell Colin to watch his mouth. | 你叫科林说话注意点 |
[07:07] | He said the “C” Word in front of Harper last week. | 他上周当着哈珀的面说了脏话 |
[07:08] | Didn’t he, sweet baby? | 是吧 宝贝 |
[07:09] | Get it together, Colin. | 振作点吧 科林 |
[07:11] | And break up with Emily. | 记得跟艾米莉分手 |
[07:12] | She’s never gonna make a good stepmom. | 她永远不可能成为一个好继母 |
[07:14] | Doing Youtube makeup tutorials | 在Youtube上做化妆指导视频 |
[07:16] | Is not a career. | 可不是事业 |
[07:17] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[07:18] | – Oh, Rob, our lives just got so cliché. – What? | -罗伯 我们的生活完全沦入俗套了 -什么 |
[07:20] | We got an interview for the Camelot School day after tomorrow. | 我们后天要去卡美洛学校为孩子接受面试 |
[07:24] | – Shit. – Are we really gonna become this? | -该死 -我们真要变这样了吗 |
[07:26] | Hey, Harper’s awesome. | 嘿 哈珀很棒的 |
[07:28] | She deserves to go to a great school. | 她应该去一所好学校 |
[07:30] | If you feel really guilty, | 如果你觉得愧疚的话 |
[07:31] | you can cut down on massages for Sandwiches. | 你可以削减掉给三明治做按摩的费用 |
[07:33] | He wasn’t pooping. | 它当时不拉屎 |
[07:38] | Bye, baby! | 拜拜 宝贝 |
[07:39] | – Bye, baby. – See you later. | -拜拜 宝贝 -回头见 |
[07:57] | Hey, Gretchen. | 你好啊 格雷琴 |
[07:58] | Do you ever wonder how your life would be different | 你有没有想过 假如当初你没选择当兵 |
[07:59] | if you’d never walked into that recruiter’s office? | 你的人生会有什么不同 |
[08:02] | It’s funny you ask that. | 问得好 |
[08:03] | That summer while I was at basic, | 那年夏天 我在接受基本训练时 |
[08:05] | there was a drive-by that took the life of a young baby… | 一个飞车射击党夺去了一个孩子的生命 |
[08:07] | They talk about how if you make one different decision, | 他们说如果你做了一个不同的决定 |
[08:09] | your life might be totally different, | 你的人生也许完全不同 |
[08:11] | but is that your only shot?! | 但只有一次机会吗 |
[08:13] | Can you make another decision? | 不能做别的决定了吗 |
[08:15] | Or-or a series of decisions that could get you back | 或是做出一系列的决定 可以让你重新回到 |
[08:17] | to the alternative life that you never got to lead? | 你原本错过的人生轨迹上 |
[08:19] | Okay, maybe I was not clear earlier. | 好吧 也许我之前没说明白 |
[08:22] | I’m writing! | 我正在写作呢 |
[08:24] | It looks like you’re drinking and playing darts. | 看起来你是在喝酒 玩飞镖 |
[08:27] | Okay. Edgar, this is for you, too. | 好吧 埃德加 你也听好了 |
[08:29] | In fact, everyone– | 实际上 都给我听好了 |
[08:30] | writing is very seldom actual writing. | “写作”很少是指真的用笔写字 |
[08:35] | Like, maybe on the outside, it looks as though I’m drinking | 也许在外界看来 我是在喝酒 |
[08:37] | and playing darts and eating craisins out of the box in my pocket, | 玩飞镖 吃口袋里的即食蔓越莓干 |
[08:41] | but this is part of the process. | 但这就是过程的一部分 |
[08:43] | It’s all writing. | 都是在写作 |
[08:45] | And I need you to respect my process. | 我需要你们尊重我的过程 |
[08:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | I’ll let you get on with the writing, then. | 那我就不打扰你的”写作”了 |
[08:55] | Oh, come… | 拜托 |
[08:56] | Want me to go, too? | 需要我也离开吗 |
[08:59] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[08:59] | You’re part of the process now. | 你已经成为过程的一部分了 |
[09:09] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[09:26] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[09:28] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[09:31] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:34] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 好的 就这样 |
[09:37] | You’re a good boy. | 真乖 |
[09:40] | See, dogs do eat nachos. | 瞧吧 狗是吃玉米片的 |
[10:13] | Okay, honey, here we go. | 亲爱的 好了 |
[10:15] | Mommy’s got to go convince a bad developer man | 妈咪要去说服一个无良开发商 |
[10:17] | to put roof gardens on his hideous condos. | 把屋顶花园建在他的丑公寓上 |
[10:21] | Have fun at the park. | 去公园玩的愉快 |
[10:22] | We need a restock on quinoa, aisle two. Ready to go…? | 2排的藜麦需要补货 请准备… |
[10:25] | Eh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:29] | Hi, sorry. Can I help? | 嗨 打扰了 要我帮忙吗 |
[10:32] | Yes, please. | 是的 麻烦了 |
[10:33] | Could you hold her for a second? | 能帮我抱一会儿孩子吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:45] | Want to go over there? | 想去那边吗 |
[10:47] | Yes. | 好的 |
[10:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:01] | Do you like kombucha? | 你喜欢康普茶吗 |
[11:05] | Me neither. | 我也不喜欢 |
[11:22] | Harper? Harper? | 哈珀 哈珀 |
[11:26] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[11:32] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[11:34] | Harper?! | 哈珀 |
[11:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[11:40] | She wanted to look around. | 她想到处看看 |
[12:00] | Uh-oh, nostalgia box. | 怀旧游戏机 |
[12:02] | Goddamn, this used to be so much fun. | 该死的 这个以前多好玩啊 |
[12:05] | – Now? – Still fun as shit. | -现在呢 -依然好玩得要死 |
[12:07] | All right, gimme. | 好了 给我 |
[12:10] | Gimme, gimme. | 给我 给我 |
[12:23] | All right, sigh-face, what’s wrong? | 好吧 不高兴 怎么了 |
[12:25] | Nitrate decomposition. | 硝酸盐分解 |
[12:27] | You didn’t get the grant? | 你没申请到资金吗 |
[12:28] | I told them we’ve lost over 75% of all silent film. | 我告诉他们 我们已经失去了超过75%的默片 |
[12:33] | A major art form, created and destroyed | 一种重要的艺术形式在一个世纪内 |
[12:36] | in the span of a century. | 诞生又被毁灭 |
[12:39] | They didn’t care. | 他们不在乎 |
[12:40] | Maybe I don’t either anymore. | 也许我也不用在乎了 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna have a gallon of wine, want some? | 我准备喝一加仑红酒 你要来点吗 |
[12:45] | We said we wouldn’t; we have the interview tomorrow morning. | 说好了不能喝酒 明早还要去面试 |
[12:47] | Oh, goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[12:48] | How’s Harpoon? | 小哈珀呢 |
[12:49] | Asleep. | 睡了 |
[12:50] | Nanny said she spilled juice all over herself today. | 保姆说她今天把果汁洒了一身 |
[12:53] | Likely story, lupé. | 真能编啊 露佩 |
[12:55] | Well, what am I supposed to do now? You took my game. | 那我现在干什么 你把游戏机抢走了 |
[12:56] | Tough titties. | 不如意事多着呢 |
[12:59] | Sorry about your grant. | 很遗憾你没申请到资金 |
[13:00] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna feed Sandwiches. | 我去喂三明治 |
[13:04] | Okay, try not to depress him. | 好的 别把它弄郁闷了 |
[13:07] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[13:10] | Here, boy. | 乖宝贝 |
[13:13] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[13:15] | Sandwiches? | 三明治 |
[13:20] | He’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[13:50] | Get the ball… Get it, get it, get it, get it. Get the ball. | 去捡球 快去 快去 把球追回来 |
[14:09] | Aw, is she friendly? | 你家小公主友好吗 |
[14:11] | Oh, yes, he. | 当然啦 是公的 |
[14:12] | His name’s sandwiches. | 它叫三明治 |
[14:14] | – Aw, cute. – He has to take a pill, but he’s a good dog. | -可爱 -它必须吃药 但它是好狗 |
[14:17] | Who rescued who, right? | 到底是谁救了谁呢 对吧 |
[14:19] | I ask myself that all the time. | 我一直这么自问 |
[14:21] | So does my husband. | 我丈夫也是 |
[14:22] | He has band practice right now, so I cleared out. | 他正在乐队排练 所以我就出来了 |
[14:25] | The thing is, our daughter has a school interview tomorrow, | 重要的是我们家女儿明天要面试学校了 |
[14:28] | so that’s a stress, but it’s a good stress. | 这是一大压力 但也是好的压力 |
[14:33] | Come on, Lucy. | 走吧 露西 |
[14:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:37] | I miss our Largo days, sandwiches. | 我怀念当初在拉格夜店混的日子 三明治 |
[14:40] | Don’t you? | 你呢 |
[14:41] | Our Largo days. | 拉格夜店的日子 |
[14:45] | We will, thank you. | 我们会的 感谢 |
[14:50] | What’d the shelters say? | 收容所那边怎么说 |
[14:51] | It’s too early for him to be in the system if anybody found him. | 如果有人找到它 现在还不会登记到系统中 |
[14:54] | I told you we shouldn’t leave him outside alone. | 我说了不能把它单独留在外面 |
[14:56] | He has always gotten to hang outside when he wants to. | 它一直以来想到外面玩时就会去 |
[14:59] | That’s ’cause you taught him early on | 那是因为你一早就教它 |
[15:00] | that’s where he belongs. | 外面才是它的家 |
[15:01] | Dogs want jobs. | 狗想找工作 |
[15:03] | Sandwiches does not want a job! | 三明治才不想找工作 |
[15:05] | He-he likes to look at stuff. | 它喜欢看些东西 |
[15:07] | And now he’s looking at the inside of a coyote. | 现在它正在土狼的肚子里看得起劲儿呢 |
[15:09] | Oh, my god, why would you say that? | 我的天啊 你为什么这样说 |
[15:13] | Jesus, don’t say that to me about my dog. | 天吶 不许当我的面这样说我的狗 |
[15:17] | And there we go. | 又来了 |
[15:18] | You know what I mean– I’ve had him longer. | 你知道我的意思 是我先养的它 |
[15:20] | And to accuse me of somehow not caring for him properly | 指责我没有好好照料它 |
[15:23] | is stunningly hurtful. | 是无比伤人的 |
[15:25] | Can we please just postpone this stupid interview? | 我们就不能推迟那个该死的面试吗 |
[15:29] | No. Why would we do that? | 不行 为什么要那样 |
[15:31] | Because a family member is missing, Lexi! | 因为我们的一位家庭成员失踪了 莱克西 |
[15:39] | – Oh, my god! – Oh, sandwiches. | -天呐 -三明治 |
[15:41] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[15:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[15:44] | – Oh, no. – Oh, thank you so much. | -不是吧 -太谢谢你了 |
[15:45] | Hey, dummy. | 嘿 小笨蛋 |
[15:46] | – Did you open the gate? – Thank you so much. | -是你把大门打开的吗 -太谢谢你了 |
[15:48] | Cutie, do you not like living here? | 小可爱 你不喜欢住在这里吗 |
[15:50] | I-I live in the neighborhood. | 我就住在附近 |
[15:52] | I pass this guy all the time. | 我经常遇到这家伙 |
[15:53] | He ran right up to me. | 它直接朝我跑过来 |
[15:54] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[15:55] | Let us give you a reward. | 让我们报答你一下吧 |
[15:56] | Oh, god, no, I’m just glad he’s home. | 天呐 不用啦 我很高兴它可以回家 |
[15:58] | Well, uh, gosh, thank you so much. | 天呐 非常感谢 |
[16:02] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 嘿 不好意思 |
[16:03] | That’s a really great chair. | 那椅子真不错呀 |
[16:05] | I’m thinking of redoing my study. | 我正在考虑重新装修我的书房 |
[16:06] | Do you know who makes it? | 你知道是谁做的吗 |
[16:07] | Oh, uh, I have it written down somewhere. | 我有记下来 |
[16:10] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[16:11] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | Oh, Gretchen. | 我叫格雷琴 |
[16:15] | Lexi. This is Rob. | 我叫莱克西 这是罗伯 |
[16:17] | We have to keep our voices down a little, | 我们得小声点 |
[16:18] | ’cause our daughter is sleeping. | 因为我们家女儿在睡觉 |
[16:20] | Oh. Cute. | 好有爱 |
[16:21] | C-can I get you a glass of wine? | 我给你倒杯酒吧 |
[16:23] | Oh, god, uh… | 天呐 |
[16:24] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 为何不呢 |
[16:27] | Amazing ramen. | 拉面超赞 |
[16:29] | Amazing coffee. | 咖啡超赞 |
[16:30] | Both walking distance. | 两家店都走路就能到 |
[16:32] | Bars… | 酒吧 |
[16:32] | Harper can take music lessons at a place owned by flea. | 哈珀可以在到处都是跳蚤的地方上音乐课 |
[16:36] | I mean, I get it, Gretchen, I do. | 我懂 格雷琴 真的 |
[16:38] | But we don’t know anything. | 但我们什么都不知道 |
[16:40] | We’re just a couple of idiots | 我们就是一对傻瓜 |
[16:41] | who boned in the bathroom of the Echo the first night we met. | 第一次见面的晚上就在回声酒吧的厕所里搞上了 |
[16:44] | Trying to figure it out. | 想搞清楚 |
[16:46] | Totally aware of the pitfalls | 我们完全了解有什么隐患 |
[16:48] | and the hazards and the compromises… | 危险和危害 |
[16:50] | – in the bathroom at a secret Primus show. – …And yet still doing it. | -是在普里默斯乐队演出的厕所里 -但还是做了 |
[16:53] | Vince Vaughn was there. | 文斯·沃恩也在呢 |
[16:55] | Not in the bathroom. | 不是说他也在厕所里啦 |
[16:55] | Conventional and scary? Hell yeah. | 流于世俗 令人恐惧 当然了 |
[16:57] | But the death of fun? | 但是乐趣就此消亡 |
[17:00] | Not necessarily. | 不一定啊 |
[17:01] | To be a slave to an idea of coolness | 被想要成为最酷的人这种想法奴役 |
[17:03] | is why some of your friends never grow | 就是你的一些朋友永远长不大的原因 |
[17:05] | and in the end are actually less themselves | 结果反倒失去了部分自我 |
[17:08] | and counterintuitively live less authentic lives | 结果比那些追求传统生活的人过上一种 |
[17:11] | than the buyers-in. | 更加不真实的生活 |
[17:18] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[17:21] | Come in, I’m Rob. | 请进 我是罗伯 |
[17:23] | That’s Lexi. | 这是莱克西 |
[17:25] | – Jimmy Shive-overly. – Hi. | -我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 -你好 |
[17:26] | – I found their dog. – I heard. | -我找到了他们的狗 -我听说了 |
[17:28] | You’re quite the Carolus Linnaeus. | 你成卡尔·林奈了呀 |
[17:32] | He invented the modern system for binomial nomenclature for animals. | 他创立了对动物进行分类的现代双名法系统 |
[17:37] | It’s an imperfect analogy. | 类比不太恰当 |
[17:38] | Thanks for coming to walk me home. | 谢谢你来接我回家 |
[17:39] | Oh, no problem. Ah, vino. | 没事 酒啊 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | So we don’t really know anyone in the neighborhood. | 我们对周围的邻居都不太熟悉 |
[17:45] | What do you folks do? | 你们是做什么工作的 |
[17:46] | Uh, Lexi’s a green space architect. | 莱克西是绿化建筑师 |
[17:49] | And I’m a film restorer. | 我是胶片修复师 |
[17:51] | You are doing god’s work, sir. | 你这可是了不起的工作 先生 |
[17:53] | But if everything’s digitized, who needs film? | 但现在一切都数字化了 谁还要胶片啊 |
[17:55] | Actually, film is far more stable than digital storage. | 其实 胶片比数字化存储可靠得多 |
[17:59] | – Can’t see how that’s possible. – It’s true. | -不明白这怎么可能 -是真的 |
[18:00] | Okay, well, agree to disagree. | 好吧 君子求同存异 |
[18:03] | – Jimmy’s a writer. – For what show? | -吉米是个作家 -写什么剧的啊 |
[18:06] | Not for television. | 不是电视编剧啦 |
[18:08] | Gah, can you imagine? | 老天 你能想象吗 |
[18:09] | No, I’m a… I’m a novelist. | 不是啦 我 我是个小说作家 |
[18:12] | Why live out here? | 为什么住在这里 |
[18:13] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 你也觉得 |
[18:15] | Right. | 是哦 |
[18:16] | Anyway, I’ve recently devised | 总之我最近在策划一项 |
[18:18] | a flawless punishment-based productivity solution, | 完美的以惩罚为基础的生产效率解决机制 |
[18:21] | if either of you are having any trouble. | 如果你们有碰到什么麻烦的话 |
[18:23] | Who knows when they might air | 谁知道他们什么时候才会 |
[18:24] | another marathon of treehouse masters? | 再疯狂连播《树屋大师》呢 |
[18:26] | Rob built a tree house for our daughter. | 罗伯给我们家女儿建了一座树屋 |
[18:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:29] | She’s a little too young for it, but… | 她还有点太小了不能上去 但是… |
[18:31] | Uh, may I see it?! | 我能看看吗 |
[18:32] | Sure, sure. | 当然可以啊 |
[18:33] | It’s a dual-tree platform structure, no electric yet. | 是双树平台结构 还没通电 |
[18:36] | Uh, may I see it immediately?! | 我能马上去看看吗 |
[18:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢款待 |
[18:53] | I don’t want to bore you with the details, | 我不想把每处细节都说出来 |
[18:54] | But, seriously, this was exactly what I needed. | 但说真的 这正是我想要的 |
[18:57] | – You like LCD soundsystem? – Not really. | -你喜欢LCD音响设备吗 -不是很喜欢 |
[19:00] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[19:01] | Anyway, I just want you to know: You guys are great. | 总是我就是想告诉你们 你们太棒了 |
[19:05] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[19:05] | N… Yeah, you are. | 是啊 当然了 |
[19:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:12] | Sometimes I just look around and wonder, | 有时候我总会环顾四周 然后想 |
[19:14] | like, how did this happen? | 这一切是怎么发生的 |
[19:16] | I mean, Lexi just got this mini. | 莱克西刚买了一辆迷你 |
[19:18] | It’s a really good car. | 很不错的车 |
[19:20] | Gas mileage is great. | 耗油量相当不错 |
[19:22] | But I see it in the driveway, | 但是当我看到它停在车道上时 |
[19:24] | and it’s like, “Ugh, what?!” | 我总会觉得”怎么回事” |
[19:28] | I mean, one minute I’m living in this cute little studio | 前一刻我还住在一间可爱的小工作室里 |
[19:30] | near Beachwood, interning at New Line, | 就在比奇伍德附近 在新线影业实习 |
[19:33] | Swing dancing at the Derby. | 在赛马会上跳摇摆舞 |
[19:35] | Just me and my dog and pizza and condoms. | 生活简单到只有我 我的狗 披萨和套套 |
[19:38] | Remember those? | 记得那种日子吗 |
[19:40] | Suddenly I have a child and a mortgage, | 突然间我就有了孩子 背着贷款 |
[19:41] | and it’s like, “What?” | 却觉得难以置信 |
[19:43] | Hey, if you ever want to go to Cha Cha’s and get a drink, | 如果你想去茶茶酒吧喝杯酒 |
[19:46] | I would be totally down. | 我一定奉陪 |
[19:48] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我也搞不清楚了 |
[19:49] | Lexi’s always like, “School, harper’s school.” | 莱克西整天念叨”学校 哈珀的学校” |
[19:53] | And it’s, like, fine, but on the other hand, | 我心想 好吧 但是从另一方面说来 |
[19:56] | I don’t want to be having that conversation, you know? | 我不想聊这些 你懂吗 |
[19:58] | Like, I love the kid, obviously. | 我爱我的孩子 当然了 |
[20:00] | I’m not gonna say she stole my life, but come on. | 我不会说她偷走了我的生活 但是拜托 |
[20:03] | I mean, what, if we get a divorce, I’d only be 44. | 如果我们离婚了 我才44岁 |
[20:06] | Just check into one of those motels, | 搬到汽车旅馆里去住 |
[20:09] | Get a bottle of jack, like, invite whoever. | 买瓶杰克丹尼威士忌 随便约个炮 |
[20:12] | Your boyfriend seems really cool. | 你男朋友好像很酷啊 |
[20:14] | Seriously, Lexi goes to bed crazy early, | 说真的 莱克西睡觉睡得超级早 |
[20:15] | So if you guys are ever going out, | 如果你们要出去 |
[20:18] | Just shoot me a text; she doesn’t care. | 就给我发短信 她不会在意的 |
[20:20] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[20:22] | Very nice work on the tree house, Rob. | 树屋建得很漂亮 罗伯 |
[20:24] | Thank you, I downloaded the instructions from the web. | 谢谢 我从网上下的建造指南 |
[20:28] | Single malt? | 要单麦芽的吗 |
[20:29] | Ah, twist my arm. | 简直美梦成真 |
[20:31] | Rob, we have the Camelot interview in the morning. | 罗伯 我们明早还要去卡美洛学校面试 |
[20:32] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[20:34] | And I guess we are drinking scotch now. | 那我猜我们现在是要喝威士忌了吧 |
[20:36] | Actually, we should go. | 其实 我们该走了 |
[20:37] | – What, no! -Oh, okay. | -什么 别走啊 -好啊 |
[20:40] | Thank you, again. Seriously. | 再次感谢 真的 |
[20:42] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 不用谢 |
[20:43] | What? Alright. | 什么 好吧 |
[20:46] | Hey, seriously, we should get dinner sometime. | 嘿 说真的 我们该找个时间一起吃饭 |
[20:48] | The four of us. I’ll find you on line. | 我们四个一起 我会在网上联系你们 |
[20:51] | That’s got… that’s… | 那个门要… |
[20:54] | Oh, good, you got it. | 太好了 你打开了 |
[21:07] | I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart | 我要发自内心地感谢你 |
[21:10] | for inviting me. They were hilarious. | 邀请我过来 他们太好笑了 |
[21:12] | Did you notice their matching anchor tattoo? | 你有注意到他们都刻着船锚纹身吗 |
[21:16] | And he must’ve spent month | 他一定花了好几个月建那座 |
[21:17] | on literally the most boring tree house in the world. | 堪称世界上最无聊的树屋 |
[21:22] | I made my deadline | 我在截稿时间前交上了 |
[21:24] | As … today, you may tear off the envelopes. Thank God! | 就在今天 你可以把信封都撕掉了 谢天谢地 |
[21:29] | This was a lovely present for that. So, thank you. | 这真是不错的礼物 谢谢你 |
[21:33] | And they named their dog Sandwich | 他们竟然给狗取名叫三明治 |
[21:36] | I mean at some point, you may have to look at their lives and say… | 有时候 你看着他们的生活 会觉得… |