时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I’m gonna suck on your toes. | 我要舔你的脚趾 |
[00:20] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[00:26] | – Oh, my god! – What? | -我的个天啊 -怎么了 |
[00:28] | Oh, stop. | 得了吧 |
[00:30] | Skiing is rough on the feet. | 滑雪对脚部伤害很大的 |
[00:31] | Skiing?! | 滑雪 |
[00:32] | It looks like these things got caught in the gears of a clock. | 看上去你的脚像是在齿轮里绞过一样 |
[00:37] | This is crazy. | 真难以置信 |
[00:38] | I was just about to let you rawdog me | 我刚还打算让你在我的吧台上 |
[00:40] | On my bar with my foot in your mouth. | 无套干我 舔我的脚 |
[00:42] | Yeah, the foot part’s not happening. | 好吧 舔脚是不可能了 |
[00:44] | Neither is the other part. | 干我这事也没戏了 |
[00:46] | – What? – I’ve had enough drunken, | -什么 -我已经经历过太多 |
[00:47] | Sloppy hookups to last me a lifetime. | 酒后乱性这种事了 下半辈子都不用了 |
[00:49] | Oh, so the stories about sex | 所以传说中发生在 |
[00:51] | In the Winter Olympic Village are true? | 冬奥村的疯狂约炮故事都是真的了 |
[00:53] | It’s like a rap video from the ’90s, | 就像是90年代说唱乐MV里的故事 |
[00:54] | Except everyone’s pale and has pins in their legs. | 只不过每个人都脸色苍白 腿里插着钢钉 |
[00:58] | Listen, I’m going up to my cabin later today. | 听着 今天晚些时候我会回我的小木屋 |
[01:01] | If we’re gonna do this, let’s do it right. | 如果我们要做 那就正儿八经地做 |
[01:05] | I’ll pick you up at 5:00. | 我5点去接你 |
[01:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[01:09] | Oh, hey, um, don’t knock. | 对了 别敲门 |
[01:12] | I’ll just meet you outside. | 我会出去见你的 |
[01:13] | It’s my roommate. | 我有个室友 |
[01:14] | Shh. I get it. | 嘘 我懂的 |
[01:55] | Tall Nathan called. | 高内森打电话来了 |
[01:56] | They’re renting my room. | 他们在对外出租我的房间 |
[01:57] | I have to clear out my stuff this week. | 我得在这周收拾东西走人 |
[02:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:01] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯 还好 |
[02:03] | You’ve been great about letting me crash with you, | 你让我暂居在你那儿 已经很贴心了 |
[02:05] | But it’s time to get my own place. | 但我也是时候自己找个住处了 |
[02:08] | Wow, it’s so sad. | 真的很可悲 |
[02:09] | I’m 33, and I’m excited | 我都33岁的人了 却还为 |
[02:12] | About living in a shitty studio in Koreatown. | 住在韩国城的一个破工作室里而激动不已 |
[02:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[02:17] | I’m trying to forge a connection with each audience member beforehand. | 我正在提前与各位观众产生共鸣 |
[02:22] | Oh, you’re not doing a bit. | 噢 你不是在说段子啊 |
[02:25] | I really hope he likes the show. | 我真心希望他能喜欢这场表演 |
[02:27] | He saw a bad production of the Caucasian Chalk Circle once. | 他有次去看了一场糟糕透顶的《高加索灰阑记》 |
[02:30] | It ruined his entire summer. | 那毁了他的整个夏天 |
[02:33] | You get to be selfish today. | 今天你得自私一次 |
[02:35] | I know, but… | 我明白 但是 |
[02:37] | This is the first chance | 但这是第一次好机会 |
[02:38] | for jimmy to see me as something else. | 可以让吉米以不同的眼光看待我 |
[02:41] | Improv is the only thing I’ve ever done | 在我做过的事情中 即兴喜剧表演 |
[02:42] | That I’ve been really proud of. | 是唯一能让我引以为豪的事 |
[02:44] | What about Iraq? | 那伊拉克的经历呢 |
[02:45] | One night after a bunch of us went drinking, | 有天晚上 我们一群人跑去喝酒 |
[02:47] | We came across these locals playing mheibes. | 遇到几个本地人在玩”藏戒指”的游戏 |
[02:50] | Okay, well, have a good show! | 好了 祝演出成功 |
[02:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:57] | Shh. These decals are tricky to apply straight. | 嘘 这种贴纸特别难贴好 |
[03:00] | You should have seen the mess I made of the dolphin. | 你真该看看被我弄得一团糟的那张海豚贴纸 |
[03:02] | It looked like a scene from The Cove. | 跟《血色海湾》里的场景一样惨烈 |
[03:06] | The other night, I almost died. | 那天晚上 我差点就死了 |
[03:10] | As I stood there, | 我站在那里 |
[03:11] | cold steel pressed against the side of my head, | 冰冷的凶器抵着我头部的一侧 |
[03:15] | Seconds from oblivion… Well… | 差一点就香消玉殒 好吧 |
[03:18] | A traumatic event like that | 那种打击巨大的经历 |
[03:20] | makes you reevaluate your relationships. | 会让一个人重新审视自己的人际关系 |
[03:23] | So… | 所以 |
[03:27] | Here. | 给 |
[03:29] | – What is that? – The key to the Tupper man’s house. | -那是什么 -塔珀家的门钥匙 |
[03:32] | You used to baby-sit for them. | 你给他们家当过保姆 |
[03:34] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[03:35] | I was desperate for a place to make out with Kenny Van Dzingel, | 我当时急着找个地方跟肯尼·范·丁格尔做爱 |
[03:38] | So I stole their key from your room. | 就从你房里偷走了他们家钥匙 |
[03:40] | You got me fired! | 你害得我被炒了 |
[03:42] | Mom took away my tamagotchi! | 妈收走了我的电子宠物 |
[03:44] | It starved to death, Lindsay. Starved! | 它就那么活活饿死了 琳赛 饿死了 |
[03:47] | I’ve been such a bad sister. | 我一直都不是个好妹妹 |
[03:49] | I am so, so, so sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[03:52] | I want to be better to everyone, especially you. | 我想对每个人都更好一点 尤其是你 |
[03:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:00] | – What? – I guess the baby loves the sound of you apologizing. | -怎么了 -估计是宝宝很喜欢你道歉的话 |
[04:04] | Feel. | 来摸摸 |
[04:06] | Now, while you’re on an apology tour, | 现在你开始到处致歉了 |
[04:08] | Have you apologized to Paul for dragging things out for so long? | 那你向保罗道歉了吗 毕竟你把离婚拖了这么久 |
[04:12] | I can’t. It’s too hard. | 我做不到 那太难了 |
[04:15] | You bravely apologized to me | 你都敢向我道歉 |
[04:16] | for how you’ve been a totally really shitty sister for our entire lives. | 说自己一直以来都是个糟糕透顶的妹妹 |
[04:21] | If you can do that, you can let go of Paul. | 如果你连这都能做到 那你也能对保罗放手 |
[04:26] | You never told me. | 你都没跟我说过 |
[04:28] | Am I gonna be an aunt or an uncle? | 我是会成为阿姨还是舅舅啊 |
[04:30] | No, linds, you-you… | 不是 琳子 你得… |
[04:33] | The doctor wrote it down in this envelope. | 医生写下了性别 就在这信封里 |
[04:35] | We’re saving the reveal for the big baby shower. | 我们要等到举办”婴儿礼”时再拆 |
[04:37] | We don’t even know. | 我们自己都不知道呢 |
[04:40] | But from the length of my mucus, I do have a guess. | 可是从我分泌的粘液来看 我心里有数 |
[04:42] | Can you not talk about mucus? | 能不能别提粘液 |
[04:44] | I just had a lot of very questionable yogurt toppings. | 我刚吃了很多很有问题的酸奶配料 |
[05:00] | I thought you were staying at Lindsay’s indefinitely. | 我还以为你会无限期待在琳赛那儿呢 |
[05:05] | Do you want to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[05:09] | Okay. Well, judging from the things you said last time, | 好吧 从你上次说的那些话来看 |
[05:11] | I’m assuming you didn’t come for me. | 我猜你这次不是为我而来的吧 |
[05:16] | Unless you did. | 除非确实如此 |
[05:18] | Which is something you could confirm or deny right now | 你现在可以承认或否认 |
[05:21] | With a grunt. | 咕哝一声就行 |
[05:23] | Or a twitch, really. | 或是抽动一下 |
[05:28] | Gretchen? | 格雷琴 |
[05:34] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:35] | You are being dramatic and self-pitying, | 你这样很反复无常 自怨自艾 |
[05:38] | And, frankly, it’s unbecoming. | 说真的 很不像话 |
[05:39] | Just snap out of it. | 赶紧摆脱这状态吧 |
[05:41] | Just stop it, Gretchen. Just… | 别再这样了 格雷琴 真的 |
[05:43] | stop it! | 打住吧 |
[05:47] | So that’s it, is it? | 就这样了 是吧 |
[05:49] | You’re done? | 你都不在乎了 |
[05:52] | Well, fine. I’m leaving town for a few days. | 那行 接下来几天我要去外地 |
[05:57] | 把门开着 我也许需要点外卖 | |
[06:00] | This is ridiculous! | 真是太荒谬了 |
[06:01] | If you don’t want me to talk to you, why did you return? | 要是你不想要我跟你说话 那你干嘛回来 |
[06:07] | 琳子好烦 一直不停跟我道歉 | |
[06:11] | Are you not even slightly curious where I might be going, hmm? | 你就一点都不好奇我要去哪儿吗 |
[06:15] | ’cause you wouldn’t like it. | 因为你是不会喜欢的 |
[06:16] | Not at all. | 一点都不会 |
[06:20] | 我好奇的是 你什么时候才走 | |
[06:21] | All right, now you’ve really cheesed me off. | 好啊 你这下真的惹毛老子了 |
[06:22] | This is my house! I’m not going anywhere. | 这是我的房子 我不走了 |
[06:29] | No! | 不看 |
[06:30] | Not reading any more texts. | 一条短信都不看了 |
[06:32] | In fact, I’m gonna block you. | 实际上 我要把你拉黑 |
[06:35] | And in doing so, I’ve inadvertently read your text. | 为了拉黑 我无意中看了你的短信 |
[06:38] | I did not think this out properly. | 我刚刚没有仔细盘算清楚 |
[06:40] | Well, that’s the last one. | 刚刚是最后一条 |
[06:42] | If you want to communicate, | 如果你想沟通 |
[06:43] | then you can just talk to me with your dumb mouth. | 可以用你那笨嘴和我说话 |
[06:59] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[07:00] | If you’re not gonna talk to me, | 如果你不想和我说话 |
[07:00] | then you can talk to your friends. | 那至少和你的朋友们聊聊 |
[07:03] | Your contacts make no sense. | 你的联系人都是什么乱七八糟的 |
[07:05] | “Weird cummer?” “Racist but hot?” | “高潮怪人” “性感的种族主义者” |
[07:08] | Eight that just say, “Do not answer.” | 有8个号码直接标的是”别接” |
[07:10] | Henry Rollins? | 亨利·罗林斯 |
[07:12] | Don’t call him. Don’t call anyone. | 别给他打电话 别给任何人打 |
[07:15] | Well, then get up and stop me. | 那你起来阻止我吧 |
[07:28] | Dang. That’s spooky. | 我去 这太吓人了 |
[07:29] | She’s just staring at nothing. | 她的目光没有焦点 |
[07:32] | Just like one of them Peaky Blinders. | 就像《浴血黑帮》里的一个人 |
[07:37] | Okay, I haven’t watched it yet. | 好吧 我还没看那剧呢 |
[07:39] | Jaclyn got us watching Rectify. | 杰奎琳强迫我看的《昭雪》 |
[07:41] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. | 我也搞不清 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry I gave you scabies. | 我很抱歉把疥疮传染给你 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry I left you alone at that party with Moby. | 我很抱歉在派对上丢下你一个人和莫比在一起 |
[07:53] | Your mother didn’t needlessly and recklessly vaccinate you, did she? | 你妈没粗暴而又无知地给你接种疫苗吧 |
[07:57] | Want to hear a joke? | 想听个笑话吗 |
[07:58] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全理解你的感受 |
[08:00] | It’s like, what’s the point of it all? | 仿佛觉得一切都没有意义了 |
[08:04] | I, uh… | 我… |
[08:05] | I forgot my joke. | 我忘了那个笑话了 |
[08:06] | I have this friend, Kasia, who was in the dumps, too. | 我有个朋友 卡莎 她也过得很郁闷 |
[08:11] | She was sleeping in an abandoned apartment in Novokuznetsk, | 她住在新库兹涅茨克一座废弃的公寓里 |
[08:14] | Living off potato water and ukrainian candy, but… | 靠土豆水和乌克兰糖为生 可是… |
[08:18] | You should see her now. | 你该看看她现在的情况 |
[08:21] | Some of the most legendary geniuses of our time | 本时代一些传奇般的天才人物 |
[08:23] | suffer from depression. | 也饱受抑郁症的折磨 |
[08:25] | David Foster Wallace, Hemingway, Spalding Grey, | 大卫·福斯特·华莱士 海明威 斯波尔丁·格雷 |
[08:28] | Boner from Growing Pains. | 《成长的烦恼》里的”勃”纳 |
[08:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:34] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[08:36] | – All of them? – All of them. | -全部吗 -是的 |
[08:38] | My dad looks just like you do right now. | 我爸爸现在和你的状态一样 |
[08:40] | Last week, he didn’t come out of his room for three days, | 上周 他有三天没出房间 |
[08:43] | So I had a mustard sandwich for dinner. | 所以我晚餐吃的是芥末三明治 |
[08:45] | And so that’s why I founded my anti-vaccine group. | 所以我成立了我的反接种疫苗小组 |
[08:47] | Because I realized I really have to give back, you know? | 因为我意识到我必须回报社会 你懂吗 |
[08:50] | And, also, it’s just not about me anymore. | 而且 这已经不再是关乎我一人了 |
[08:53] | And, also, can you imagine | 而且 你能想象 |
[08:54] | how hard my life would be if my baby came out…? | 如果孩子生下来有毛病 我的生活会有多艰难吗 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. During the Rock of Love auditions, | 我很抱歉 在”爱之摇滚”海选时 |
[08:59] | I called you a “Poor man’s Isla Fischer.” | 我管你叫”可怜人的伊拉·费舍尔” |
[09:01] | “Oh, great, they opened a pudding stand | “太好了 他们在标本学校旁边 |
[09:04] | Next to the taxidermy school.” | 开了个布丁摊” |
[09:07] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[09:08] | Now she drives an alpina. | 现在她开阿尔宾娜豪车 |
[09:10] | I only drive a seven series! | 我只开宝马7系啊 |
[09:12] | She’s got a gold apple watch! | 她买了土豪金版苹果手表 |
[09:16] | That heartless, tyrannical bitch. | 那个无情又残暴的婊子 |
[09:18] | Even boner? | 勃纳也是吗 |
[09:19] | Even boner. | 他也是 |
[09:22] | It ain’t even real acting. | 那都不算真正的演技 |
[09:24] | You just be, like, “Yeah, my car broke down.” | 你就说 “是啊 我的车坏了” |
[09:27] | Then you nut a dude or two while they drive the van around, | 然后让一两个哥们开车兜一圈 同时给他们打飞机 |
[09:29] | and they give you, like, 65 bucks! | 他们就会给你65美金呢 |
[09:33] | Free money, basically. | 基本上是白给的 |
[09:34] | What if we, like, just got a group together | 不如 我们组成个小组 |
[09:36] | and went to the Ace, Palm Springs? | 一起去棕榈泉的艾斯酒店 |
[09:41] | Lexi won’t care. | 莱克西不会介意的 |
[09:42] | Plus… I have a separate credit card. | 而且 我有一张单独的信用卡 |
[09:46] | My dad gave it to me for emergencies. | 我爸爸给我以备不时之需的 |
[09:49] | I guess I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to be doing here. | 我不太确定我这是在干什么 |
[09:52] | And I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[09:53] | about that one time we were camping, | 那次我们露营时 |
[09:55] | and I told you a bear pooped in your sleeping bag. | 我告诉你一只熊在你的睡袋里拉屎了 |
[10:00] | There was no bear. | 根本没有什么熊 |
[10:07] | Thank you for coming to the 101 class show for our baby improvisers. | 感谢大家来看新生即兴表演者的首秀演出 |
[10:12] | We know that there are other things | 我知道你们在周三下午3点 |
[10:13] | that you could be doing at 3:00 P.M. on a Wednesday, | 有很多其他的事可以做 |
[10:17] | Like working… | 例如上班 |
[10:18] | or watching Maury Povich, | 或者看莫里·帕维奇的节目 |
[10:20] | Masturbating, | 自慰 |
[10:22] | masturbating while watching Maury Povich. | 边看莫里·帕维奇的节目边自慰 |
[10:25] | I like when they’re not the dad, | 我喜欢看那些不是亲爹的人 |
[10:26] | and then they immediately jump into the audience | 突然跳进观众席中 |
[10:28] | and start high-fiving everyone. | 和每个人击掌 |
[10:30] | And then, the mom’s, like, “No, I thought he was the dad!” | 然后妈妈说 “不 我以为他是亲爹呢” |
[10:34] | Anyway, please welcome our 101 class! | 总之 掌声有请我们的新生班 |
[10:38] | Oh, babies! | 新生儿们 |
[10:50] | All right, all right, we’re starting with speed scenes. | 好了 我们先从快速场景模拟开始 |
[10:53] | I need a location. Yell it out. | 给我个地点 喊出来 |
[10:55] | Train station! | 火车站 |
[10:56] | I heard “Train station.” | 我听到了”火车站” |
[11:00] | Oh, gee, I hope the train comes soon. | 哎呀 我希望火车早点来 |
[11:03] | I can’t wait to get to get to my job at the bomb factory. | 我已经迫不及待去炸弹工厂干活了 |
[11:06] | Extra! Extra! Japan surrenders. | 号外 号外 日本投降了 |
[11:08] | The war is over! | 战争结束了 |
[11:09] | Oops. Well, back to the kitchen for me. | 糟糕 我又要回厨房干活了 |
[11:18] | Wow. That is offensive. | 哇 你这也太冒犯人了 |
[11:20] | I am totally not blind. | 我绝对没瞎 |
[11:30] | Hey, yo, watch it! | 嘿 你当心点 |
[11:32] | I’m a baby over here! | 我是个小婴儿 |
[11:37] | – Hey, yo, Bill. – Yeah, Carl? | -嘿 比尔 -什么事 卡尔 |
[11:39] | I think it’s really cool | 我觉得女人直接 |
[11:40] | when the lady feeds me from her boob, ya know? | 对我进行母乳喂养真的好酷 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I like that, too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[11:48] | I just pooped myself. | 我刚拉粑粑了 |
[11:51] | Noyce. | 爽 |
[12:05] | Thank you all so much! | 非常感谢 |
[12:07] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你们的到来 |
[12:08] | Please stick around for beer and wine in the lobby. | 请留下享用休息室提供的啤酒和葡萄酒 |
[12:11] | What? | 什么 |
[12:12] | I’m not the father? | 我不是父亲吗 |
[12:20] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[12:21] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[12:22] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 太好了 好棒 |
[12:24] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[12:31] | That was great! | 太精彩了 |
[12:46] | Your chicken-wing is improving by leaps and bounds. | 你的”鸡翅”那招真是提升得突飞猛进 |
[12:48] | I’ve got a good teacher. | 我有个好老师 |
[12:52] | Oh, zorp! | 糟了 |
[12:55] | The parking meter’s almost out. | 停车计时快要到了 |
[12:56] | I’ll be back in a jiff. | 我去去就回 |
[12:57] | Then, I want a mancala rematch. | 我回来时要再比一把播棋 |
[13:00] | Oh, someone’s a glutton for punishment. | 有人没尝够惩罚呢 |
[13:09] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[13:10] | Do you really love Paul? | 你真的爱保罗吗 |
[13:13] | I-I feel for you. | 我 我同情你 |
[13:14] | You had the perfect man | 你原本遇到了一个完美的男人 |
[13:17] | and you didn’t appreciate him. | 但你没有好好珍惜他 |
[13:19] | But to answer your question, | 但是回答一下你的问题 |
[13:21] | yes. I do love him. | 是的 我爱他 |
[13:23] | Unequivocally, to the end of the galaxy… | 明确地爱着 爱到银河系的边缘 |
[13:26] | which is ever-expanding, | 那是永恒在扩大中的 |
[13:28] | so, technically, not an actual place, but… | 所以严格来说 是没有底限的 不过… |
[13:31] | You just talked back to me. | 你刚刚对我顶嘴了 |
[13:33] | Never do it again, | 下不为例 |
[13:34] | but that’s good. | 但那很好 |
[13:35] | Paul needs someone who can defend him. | 保罗需要一个可以维护他的人 |
[13:38] | He’s kind of a marshmallow. | 他就像是棉花糖一样软 |
[13:40] | And that’s the difference between you and me: | 那正是你和我的区别 |
[13:43] | I love that about him. | 我恰好爱他这一点 |
[13:47] | Here. | 给 |
[13:48] | I signed them. | 我已经签好了 |
[13:52] | He’s yours. | 他是你的了 |
[13:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Why… why are they sticky? | 为什么 有点黏黏的 |
[14:00] | Take care of him, okay? | 照顾好他 好吗 |
[14:01] | Make sure he puts on | 如果出现雷雨天气 |
[14:02] | that super-tight sweatshirt if there’s a thunderstorm. | 一定要让他穿上那件超紧的运动衫 |
[14:06] | The pressure reduces his anxiety. | 压力可以减少他的焦虑感 |
[14:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:16] | That’s for stealing my husband. | 那算是惩罚你偷走了我老公 |
[14:36] | Relationships are tough, Jimmy. | 感情关系真的好艰难 吉米 |
[14:38] | My mom has a new boyfriend. | 我妈找了个新男友 |
[14:40] | My dad won’t stop crying. | 我爸一直哭个不停 |
[14:41] | He’s been playing “Hurdy Gurdy Man” on repeat for days. | 他已经连续播《奏手摇风琴的人》那首歌好几天了 |
[14:44] | It’s really scary. | 真的很吓人 |
[14:45] | Oh, that’s good to hear. | 很高兴听你说这些事 |
[14:46] | Go away. | 滚吧 |
[14:54] | You’re erect! | 你起来了啊 |
[14:55] | That’s amazing. | 真是太好了 |
[14:57] | I can’t say it again. | 我无法再说一遍了 |
[14:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:01] | I just still can’t understand. | 我还是无法理解 |
[15:05] | Can you… can you explain it to me, please? | 你能 对我解释一下吗 |
[15:11] | I’m… scraped out. | 我 就像被抹去了 |
[15:16] | I’m that car we sent to Mars, | 我就像我们发射到火星的那辆小车 |
[15:18] | flipped upside-down so the sun can’t reach my solar panels. | 被掀翻了 太阳照射不到我的太阳能电板上 |
[15:24] | I’ve always been able | 我以前一直 |
[15:25] | to flip myself back over eventually, but… | 都可以自己翻过身来 但是… |
[15:29] | I ran out of times. | 我这次彻底熄火了 |
[15:33] | This is how I am now. | 现在的我就是这样的 |
[15:37] | And it’s not okay with you. | 你无法接受这样的我 |
[15:40] | Nor should it be. | 你也不该接受 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | I suppose it’s-it’s good that this happened now, | 我想 现在就发生了这种事也许是好事 |
[15:51] | instead of, I don’t know, like, ten years down the line. | 而不是 比如说 十年后才发生 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:01] | I’ll be back in a couple of days. | 我几天后就回来 |
[16:05] | I’ll be out by the time you get back. | 等你回来时 我已经搬出去了 |
[16:09] | Have fun. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[16:11] | You deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[16:13] | Whoever she is. | 不管那个她是谁 |
[17:18] | 别忘了带件暖和的大衣 那里下雪了 | |
[17:32] | I couldn’t find you! | 我刚刚找不到你 |
[17:33] | That was so good. | 刚刚真的太棒了 |
[17:34] | Didn’t that feel good? | 是不是感觉也很棒 |
[17:35] | Oh, my God, your steroid accountant character was hysterical. | 天啊 你那个会计角色真是太赞了 |
[17:38] | Who just lets someone sit | 他却让一个陌生人 |
[17:40] | in someone else’s reserved seat? | 坐在了给某人预留的座位上 |
[17:43] | They give them up as soon as the show starts, | 一旦演出开始预留的人还没来 就会让出去 |
[17:44] | you know that. | 你是知道的 |
[17:45] | All I know is | 我只知道 |
[17:46] | when you think someone’s here supporting you | 当你以为某个人会来支持你 |
[17:48] | and then they’re not, | 但他们却没来 |
[17:50] | it feels really bad. | 那种感觉真的很难过 |
[17:52] | I hate that Jimmy ruined that great show for you. | 我真的很遗憾吉米毁了你的精彩演出 |
[17:54] | That sucks. | 那很差劲 |
[17:55] | I just thought we were getting to a new place. | 我还以为我们的友谊要进入新阶段了呢 |
[17:58] | He sees me with a girlfriend, | 他看到我有了女朋友 |
[18:00] | a job, a new passion… | 有了工作 以及新的激情 |
[18:02] | But… clearly I was wrong. | 但是 显然我错了 |
[18:06] | He still just thinks of me | 他眼中的我依然是个 |
[18:07] | as a freeloading veteran with perfect features. | 吃白食的 有着完美长相的老兵 |
[18:10] | Hey, you need to concentrate on you. | 嘿 你得把注意力集中在你自己身上 |
[18:12] | On what’s next for Edgar. | 想着埃德加的未来要怎样 |
[18:16] | And I hope whatever’s next for Edgar has me in it. | 我希望埃德加的未来里 有我的存在 |
[18:21] | I have to go look at this new apartment. | 我得去看一个新公寓 |
[18:22] | You want to come with me and then go to the diner? | 你想跟我一起去 然后去吃晚餐吗 |
[18:24] | Yes. | 好的 |
[18:25] | Have you ever dipped fries into a milkshake? | 你有没有用薯条蘸过奶昔吃 |
[18:28] | Sounds weird. | 听上去好怪 |
[18:35] | 吉米 你在哪儿 我还是认为你不是故意无视我的 我还以为我看人很准呢 | |
[18:40] | 妈的 去死 去死 拜托 这太丢人了 请回复 | |
[18:51] | Mother Fuxk ! | 混蛋 |
[19:06] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:50] | The bedroom is small, | 卧室很小 |
[19:51] | but it’s not like I’m going to do CrossFit in there. | 但我又不会在里面健身什么的 |
[19:52] | And Edgar, there’s a little window in the closet. | 埃德加 衣柜还有个小窗户哦 |
[19:55] | And I love the floors. | 我超爱这地板 |
[19:57] | Yuck to the kitchen, | 不过厨房就比较糟糕了 |
[19:59] | but it’s got a view. | 但是风景不错 |
[20:00] | I’ve never had a view before. | 我以前从没住过有风景的屋子呢 |
[20:02] | Dang, I wish it was $400 less. | 该死的 要是再便宜400块就好了 |
[20:05] | You love it. | 你喜欢这屋子 |
[20:06] | I love it. | 我超爱 |
[20:07] | Then you should live here. | 那你应该住在这里 |
[20:08] | I can’t afford it. | 我住不起 |
[20:10] | At this point, it’s just a fantasy. | 目前 只能是个美好幻想 |
[20:12] | But maybe some day, | 但是 或许将来 |
[20:14] | if I pick up a few extra classes… | 如果我多带几个班 |
[20:18] | We could split it. | 我们可以平摊 |
[20:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[20:23] | What did you… what do you think I’m talking about? | 你 你觉得我在说些什么 |
[20:27] | Living together. | 同居 |
[20:30] | But that’s crazy. | 但那有点太疯狂了 |
[20:33] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:35] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:39] | Could we get furniture that’s not just trash from off the street? | 我们能不能买些家具 别是大街上捡来的那种垃圾 |
[20:44] | We could do that. | 可以啊 |
[20:46] | So, for real? You want to do this? | 当真吗 你真的想这么做吗 |
[20:50] | For real. | 当真 |
[20:51] | You want to live with me! | 你想跟我同居耶 |
[21:20] | You stayed? | 你留下来了吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:25] | You stayed. | 你留下来了 |
[21:56] | Farts. | 屁了 |