时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So you kissed, and then what happened? | 你们接吻了 然后发生了什么 |
[00:05] | Then she showed me her bronze medal. | 然后她给我看了她的”铜牌” |
[00:07] | She did? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[00:09] | Because she was understandably proud of it. | 因为很显然 她为之自豪啊 |
[00:12] | She… She was proud of her bronze medal? | 她 她为她的”铜牌”[屁眼]感到自豪 |
[00:15] | It’s quite beautiful, close up. | 细看还挺漂亮的[紧闭] |
[00:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:18] | Why would a person just show someone their butthole? | 怎么会有人随随便便给别人看自己的屁眼 |
[00:22] | What? No! | 什么啊 不是 |
[00:23] | A real bronze medal. | 是一块真正的铜牌 |
[00:24] | Why would you think I meant a butthole? | 你为什么会觉得我是在说屁眼 |
[00:27] | Well, you said “Bronze medal.” | 你说的是”铜牌”嘛 |
[00:29] | I mean, it is the third best hole. | 毕竟那是第三棒的洞 |
[00:32] | Brownish. | 铜棕色的 |
[00:34] | So, you’re feeling, um… | 你现在觉得… |
[00:35] | Human. A little human. | 像个人 找回点做人的感觉 |
[00:38] | So, next time you feel, | 下次你再觉得 |
[00:40] | You know, “It” coming on, maybe you | “那玩意儿”又来折磨你了 也许你 |
[00:42] | – should try switching your meds? – Meds? | -该把你服的药换一下呢 -什么药 |
[00:45] | You’re not on anti-depressants? | 你没在吃抗抑郁剂吗 |
[00:47] | Shit, no. I don’t want to lose my edge. | 当然没有 我可不想变得迟钝平庸 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:49] | So you’re-you’re telling me | 所以你 你是在告诉我 |
[00:51] | you could have just taken a pill this whole time | 长期来 你本可以靠吃药缓解的 |
[00:53] | and you didn’t? | 但你却没吃 |
[00:55] | Nope. | 没吃 |
[01:00] | We just proved I don’t need medication. | 我们用事实证明了我不需要吃药 |
[01:02] | You actually can fix me! | 你真的能治好我 |
[01:05] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[01:09] | You’re upright! | 你站起来了 |
[01:10] | Why do you have two burgers? | 你怎么在吃俩汉堡啊 |
[01:11] | One’s for my baby. | 有一个是给我的宝贝的 |
[01:13] | New tinder rando? | 新炮友吗 |
[01:14] | No, the baby in my pussy. | 不是 我的洞里有个娃 |
[01:16] | – Bye. – Jesus Christ, Lindser! | -拜拜 -老天爷啊 琳子 |
[01:18] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[01:20] | That microwave thing actually worked? | 用微波炉加热真的成功了吗 |
[01:22] | Guess so. I just heated it up like a baked potato. | 估计是 我就跟烤土豆一样把它给加热了 |
[01:24] | So, you and me, abobo and then Marie Callender’s? | 那我陪你去堕胎吧 然后去玛丽餐馆吃饭 |
[01:28] | Sure. You know what’s funny? | 当然了 你知道搞笑的是什么吗 |
[01:30] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[01:31] | I would have trapped Paul | 我本可以坑害保罗 |
[01:32] | And torpedoed his gross relationship | 彻底毁了他和那软头发的玻璃公主 |
[01:34] | with crunchy princess limp hair. | 之间恶心的情侣关系 |
[01:36] | But I think I’ve matured. | 但我觉得我成熟了 |
[01:38] | Amy was right. | 艾米说得对 |
[01:39] | I had a perfect man and I let him go. | 我曾拥有一个完美的男人 却没有留住 |
[01:42] | Linds, you never liked Paul. | 琳子 你从没喜欢过保罗 |
[01:44] | You only referred to him as dork, | 你总说他是个呆子 |
[01:46] | Lumpy hubby, Paul nye, the science homo… | 笨老公 傻保罗 科学基佬 |
[01:49] | Do you think he’s going to be at Becca’s baby shower later? | 你觉得待会儿贝卡的”婴儿礼”他会去吗 |
[01:51] | – You going to tell him? – No. | -你要告诉他吗 -不啊 |
[01:53] | I’m moving on. | 我要向前看 |
[01:55] | So, who’s this basic ho Jimmy hooked up with? | 话说 吉米勾搭上的那个淫娃是谁啊 |
[01:59] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 那没什么啦 |
[02:01] | If I were you, I would totally want to see | 如果我是你 我肯定会特别想去看看 |
[02:02] | What brand of slizz I was up against. | 曾经跟我较劲的荡妇是什么样的货色 |
[02:54] | You are not serving your stale, mail-order popcorn. | 你不许拿这些不新鲜的网购爆米花给客人吃 |
[02:57] | Babe, people love fancy popcorn, | 宝贝 大家喜欢花式爆米花 |
[02:59] | it’s a proven fact. | 那是已经证明的事实 |
[03:00] | All right. As long as there’s no trash juice this time. | 那好吧 只要这次没有黑暗饮料就成 |
[03:02] | ‘course not. I promised. | 当然没有啦 我保证过的 |
[03:04] | All right. | 那行 |
[03:09] | Becca, you dummy. | 贝卡 你个笨蛋 |
[03:14] | There’s Jimmy’s car. | 那是吉米的车 |
[03:16] | You’ll feel better after you tell him. | 你告诉他之后就会感觉好多了 |
[03:18] | You know, maybe-maybe I’ll still drive over every morning | 也许 也许我还是每天早上开车过去 |
[03:21] | to cook him breakfast until he eventually discovers I’ve moved out, | 给他做早饭 直到他最终发现我已经搬走了 |
[03:24] | And by then, he’ll see it won’t have to change anything between us. | 那时他会发现我们之间还是一如既往 |
[03:28] | Things need to change between you, Edgar. | 你们之间的关系得变变了 埃德加 |
[03:30] | You’re always saying that. | 你老这么说的啊 |
[03:31] | Well, I always say I didn’t know it was a school, too. | 我还老说我不知道那是所学校呢 |
[03:33] | Look, I want you to feel proud | 听着 我希望你能为我们即将 |
[03:35] | That you’re going to be living with me. | 同居的事儿感到骄傲 |
[03:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:37] | – I’ll tell him. – Thank you. | -我会跟他说的 -谢谢你 |
[03:40] | Wait, about that school… | 等等 关于那所学校… |
[03:42] | Oh, kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[03:42] | I totally didn’t know. | 我当时真的完全不知道 |
[03:46] | You’re goddamn pregnant? | 你他妈居然怀孕了 |
[03:48] | I’m not keeping it. | 我不准备留下孩子 |
[03:51] | Well, I should hope not. | 好吧 但愿如此 |
[03:52] | And I’m gonna be a good sister. | 而且我会做一个好妹妹 |
[03:53] | I’m not drinking. | 我不再喝酒了 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna make sure everyone knows this is your day. | 我会确保每个人都知道这是属于你的大日子 |
[03:57] | I even brought lemons this time, like you asked. | 我这次甚至都按照你的要求把柠檬拿来了 |
[04:03] | Please don’t tell Paul. | 请别告诉保罗 |
[04:04] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[04:07] | What a disaster. | 真是个大灾难 |
[04:13] | I can have one. | 我可以喝一杯的 |
[04:19] | The popcorn is trash juice. | 爆米花盒里是黑暗饮料 |
[04:22] | Pass it on. | 告诉下一个人 |
[04:26] | I need to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事儿 |
[04:27] | Gretchen has never taken meds! | 格雷琴从来没吃过药 |
[04:29] | Really? After all that? | 真的吗 她都那样了还不吃 |
[04:31] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[04:32] | And then she said she doesn’t ever need to now, | 而且她还说她现在也不需要吃药 |
[04:35] | Because she has me to fix her. | 因为有我来治好她 |
[04:37] | Between her, you, Killian, | 她 你还有卡利安三个 |
[04:39] | I have to be the emotional bedrock for everyone. | 我得做每个人的知心大哥 |
[04:42] | When’s it my turn to be taken care of? | 什么时候才轮得到我成为被照顾的那一个 |
[04:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:45] | Today. | 就今天 |
[04:46] | Today’s my turn. | 今天就该轮到我了 |
[04:47] | I’m going to get absolutely snozzelled. | 我一定要喝得酩酊大醉 |
[04:50] | Well, this is leading towards something dangerously misguided. | 我预感到事情要朝着不好的方向发展了 |
[04:53] | We’ll see how she likes taking care of me for a change. | 看看让她来照顾我 她会是什么感觉 |
[04:56] | You probably don’t want to get to “Level two Jimmy drunk” | 你应该不会想进入”吉米二级醉酒”状态 |
[05:00] | Around all these people. | 毕竟有这么多人在呢 |
[05:02] | Or maybe I do… | 我也许想呢 |
[05:35] | It’s on the house… | 店里请的 |
[05:37] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[05:42] | For what it’s worth, Jimmy and I aren’t talking right now. | 不管怎样 吉米跟我现在都不说话了 |
[05:44] | You know nothing really happened. | 你知道我和他其实什么都没发生吧 |
[05:45] | Eh, we had problems already. | 我们之间早就有问题了 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry anyway. | 总之 我很抱歉 |
[05:49] | Relationships are tough. | 恋爱是很辛苦的 |
[05:51] | He’s just such a child! | 他真的太幼稚了 |
[05:53] | The other day, he bought an $80 toy helicopter | 前段日子 他买了一台80美金的玩具直升机 |
[05:56] | Which he broke immediately. | 然后马上就搞坏了 |
[05:57] | Do you know what he talked to me about for an hour straight? | 你知道他跟我讲了整整一个小时什么吗 |
[05:59] | Tree houses? | 树屋吗 |
[06:00] | Yes! A full hour! | 是的 一整个小时啊 |
[06:02] | Yeah, you got off easy. | 好吧 你这算走运的了 |
[06:06] | Let’s grab a table. | 我们去找张桌子 |
[06:09] | You’re articulate, brilliant, courageous, | 你伶牙俐齿 才华过人 勇敢无畏 |
[06:12] | Dexterous, enthralling, foxy… | 心灵手巧 万分迷人 诱惑销魂 |
[06:16] | G… Galvanizing. | 令 令人兴奋 |
[06:18] | Oh, I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[06:19] | You’re articulate, brilliant, courageous, | 你伶牙俐齿 才华过人 勇敢无畏 |
[06:21] | Dexterous, enthralling, foxy, galvanizing… | 心灵手巧 万分迷人 诱惑销魂 令人兴奋 |
[06:25] | And… Horny. | 以及 欲火中烧 |
[06:27] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[06:29] | I have to go to the little girls’ room. | 我得去一下厕所 |
[06:30] | Save my seat? | 给我留着座位好吗 |
[06:31] | Always. | 一直给你留着 |
[06:40] | Just know I’m not really mad at you for ditching Lindsay. | 我想告诉你 你甩了琳赛 我真的不生气 |
[06:43] | I mean, you… | 我是说 你… |
[06:45] | You dodged a bullet with that. | 你可算躲过一劫[子弹] |
[06:47] | And by bullet, | 说到子弹 |
[06:48] | I mean… It’s way smaller than a bullet right now, | 我想说 那东西现在可比一枚子弹要小得多 |
[06:52] | But probably just as dumb. | 但或许一样愚蠢 |
[06:53] | – Unless it got your genes. – What? | -除非它有你的基因 -什么 |
[06:56] | Oh, dang it. | 真该死 |
[06:58] | I guess you figured it out. | 我想你也听懂了 |
[06:59] | My sister impregnated herself | 我妹妹通过在微波炉里加热 |
[07:01] | By heating a condom full of your sperm in a microwave. | 装满了你的精子的套套 让自己受孕了 |
[07:05] | You know, that’s scientifically impossible in ten different ways. | 从科学上来说 那几乎是完全不可能的吧 |
[07:09] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[07:10] | That’s my point. | 我就是想说这个 |
[07:12] | Knowing her, she probably | 都知道她那个人 她或许 |
[07:13] | seduced the drive-thru guy at Del Taco | 就是在德尔塔克餐馆勾了个男的上床 |
[07:15] | And is just saying it’s yours. | 然后说孩子是你的种 |
[07:16] | Well, yes. | 对啊 |
[07:18] | There’s literally no way we… | 我们绝对不可能… |
[07:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:33] | Oh, my god. | 老天爷啊 |
[07:40] | I can have one. | 我可以喝一杯的 |
[08:01] | Fruity. | 水果味儿的 |
[08:05] | I seriously thought I was going crazy, | 我当时真以为自己要疯了 |
[08:07] | I was texting and texting, | 我发了一条又一条短信 |
[08:09] | And then I saw him lying in the bushes. | 然后我看到他正躺在草丛里 |
[08:12] | One time, Jimmy spilled a bowl of cereal when Edgar wasn’t home, | 有一次埃德加不在 吉米把一碗麦片撒了 |
[08:15] | so he hid under his bed for two hours, | 于是他在床下躲了2小时 |
[08:17] | until I finally cleaned it up. | 直到我把麦片清理干净 |
[08:18] | And you date him. | 这样你还和他交往 |
[08:20] | Willingly. | 自愿地 |
[08:22] | The heart is a dumb dumb. | 恋爱中的心是个大笨蛋 |
[08:24] | The dumbest dumb of them all. | 最蠢的笨蛋 |
[08:27] | You’re so pretty. | 你真美 |
[08:30] | I can see why Jimmy almost went to the cabin with you. | 我明白吉米为什么差点跟你去小木屋了 |
[08:33] | There’s something so captivating about you. | 你有一种说不出的魅力 |
[08:37] | What is it? | 是什么呢 |
[08:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:42] | How can you be athletic and funny? | 你怎么可能又是运动型又很幽默呢 |
[08:45] | Gotta find out. | 我得弄清楚 |
[08:46] | – What are you doing? – What? What are you doing? | -你在干什么 -什么 你又在干什么呢 |
[08:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[08:50] | I’m not scared, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我不害怕 如果这是你担心的事情 |
[08:52] | Get out of my bar! | 滚出我的酒吧 |
[08:53] | Come on, just kiss me. | 别说话 快吻我 |
[08:54] | You kissed my boyfriend. | 你都吻了我男朋友啊 |
[08:57] | Kiss me! | 吻我 |
[08:58] | Kiss me! | 吻我 |
[08:59] | You kiss me, girl! | 你快吻我 姑娘 |
[09:01] | – Kiss me! – Stop! | -吻我 -停下 |
[09:02] | What is wrong with you guys? | 你们两个有什么毛病啊 |
[09:03] | – I am a real person! – Are you? | -我是个真人啊 -是吗 |
[09:05] | You’re a skier who owns a bar. | 你是个开酒吧的滑雪运动员 |
[09:08] | You don’t think that sounds | 你不觉得这听起来 |
[09:08] | just a little bit like some male fantasy? | 有点符合男人的性幻想吗 |
[09:10] | Come on, just kiss my mouth. | 来吧 吻我的嘴 |
[09:12] | – Kiss it! – This might be a mistake, | -吻吧 -这也许是个错误 |
[09:13] | ’cause you could have crazy-person strength, | 因为你可能有精神病人的疯劲 |
[09:15] | but if you don’t get the hell out of my bar, | 但如果你不滚出我的酒吧 |
[09:17] | I’m going to have to kick your ass. | 我只能用武力对待了 |
[09:19] | God, that was so hot. | 天吶 这太性感了 |
[09:21] | Can you believe the sexual tension between us? | 你敢相信我们之间的性诱惑吗 |
[09:33] | 反疫苗接种 妈咪手册 | |
[09:38] | It’s occupied. | 有人 |
[09:40] | Occupied! | 有人 |
[09:42] | Vernon, what the heck? | 弗南 你搞什么 |
[09:43] | I’m using the toilet! | 我在用着马桶呢 |
[09:44] | I need cash. My cards are maxed. | 我需要现金 我的卡刷爆了 |
[09:46] | I wrote a bum check for my latest malpractice insurance. | 我给最近一次医疗事故保险写了张空头支票 |
[09:49] | Man, I better not mess up any surgeries! | 天啊 但愿我不要搞砸什么手术 |
[09:51] | I just gave you $15,000. | 我才给了你1.5万美元 |
[09:54] | You’re the one who gave money to a money pig. | 是你主动把钱投进存钱罐的 |
[09:55] | That’s on you. | 都怪你自己 |
[09:56] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[09:58] | I just received some highly enervating news | 我刚听到一个很打击我的消息 |
[10:00] | that has my bowels in a state. | 让我的肠道系统不太稳定 |
[10:02] | You don’t know enervating, Paul! | 你不知道什么是打击 保罗 |
[10:03] | Come talk to me about enervating | 你根本不懂什么叫打击 |
[10:04] | when you got a goddamn baby on the way | 等你有个孩子要出生 |
[10:06] | that’s gonna cost at least a half million in its stupid life. | 一辈子至少要花掉你50万美元 你再来跟我说 |
[10:09] | Just give me that money, turkey-dick! | 快把钱给我 火鸡屌 |
[10:11] | – You shut the hell up, Vernon! – Goddamn it. | -你给我闭嘴 弗南 -该死的 |
[10:14] | – Get the hell out of this bathroom – Where is it?! | -滚出这个卫生间 -钱在哪儿 |
[10:16] | or I will destroy you and everything that you love! | 否则我会毁掉你和你所爱的一切 |
[10:19] | I will smother you in your sleep, so help me god! | 我会在你睡觉时捂死你 上帝保佑我 |
[10:23] | I hate you! Give me that money, nerd! | 我恨你 把钱给我 呆子 |
[10:25] | Get out, get out, get out! | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[10:28] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[10:29] | God! | 天呐 |
[10:30] | – You are such an asshole. – Get out! | -你真是个混蛋 -滚出去 |
[10:33] | I wish you were dead! | 我希望你死翘翘 |
[10:42] | Where’s Gretchen? | 格雷琴呢 |
[10:43] | Jimmy, I’m moving out. | 吉米 我要搬出去了 |
[10:45] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[10:46] | but the time has come for me to strike out on my own, and I… | 但我该出去自力更生了 而且我… |
[10:49] | Ooh, you have to get a place with a pool. Or a gym. | 那你必须找个带泳池的地方 带健身房也行 |
[10:52] | Ac-actually, we already have a place. | 事实上 我们已经有住处了 |
[10:54] | We? | “我们” |
[10:54] | – Me and Dorothy. – What? | -我和多洛希 -什么 |
[10:56] | You’ve only known her for about an hour, man. | 你和她才刚认识呢 老兄 |
[10:58] | Who else do you know who moved in with someone way too soon? | 你认识的人当中 还有谁太快就和别人同居了 |
[11:04] | Me! | 我 |
[11:05] | I got saddled with a lemon. | 我弄了个坑爹货回来 |
[11:08] | Guess what I spent all afternoon doing Wednesday? | 你猜整个周三下午我都在做什么 |
[11:11] | I sat in a pillow fort while she wept. | 我坐在一个枕头城堡里陪她哭 |
[11:15] | So boring. | 无聊死了 |
[11:16] | Wait, Wednesday? | 慢着 周三 |
[11:17] | That’s why you missed my show? | 所以你才错过了我的表演吗 |
[11:19] | And no one can see you have a lemon. | 没人能看出来你的车是柠檬车 |
[11:21] | you pull up to the valet | 你把它停在接待员身边 |
[11:22] | and people are like, “Ooh, nice car,” | 他们会说 “哇 车不错啊” |
[11:25] | but they can’t see all the work it needs on the interior. | 但他们看不到车内部的那些问题 |
[11:28] | And then… | 然后… |
[11:29] | You find out there was a factory recall | 你发现工厂曾经发出过召回令 |
[11:30] | and that they could’ve fixed it themselves? | 他们原本完全可以自己修好的 |
[11:34] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[11:35] | Level two Jimmy drunk: | “吉米二级醉酒”状态 |
[11:38] | Angry Jimmy. | 愤怒的吉米 |
[11:39] | Okay, just slow down | 好了 先淡定下 |
[11:41] | before you get yourself to level three. | 免得进入第三级了 |
[11:44] | Whose idea was this? | 这是谁的主意 |
[11:46] | Mine. | 我的 |
[11:47] | And when did you have it? | 什么时候有的这主意 |
[11:49] | When she took me to go see an apartment that she couldn’t… | 当她带我去看一套公寓 那地方… |
[11:53] | quite afford on her own. | 她一个人有点付不起 |
[12:23] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[12:31] | Have you seen the rest of the house? | 你看了这房子的其他部分了吗 |
[12:35] | It is literally the exact opposite of how we should decorate our place. | 我们应该装修成跟这完全相反的样子 |
[12:38] | There’s a framed poster of G. Love & Special Sauce. | 有一个裱起来的”吉·爱与秘制酱”乐队的海报 |
[12:41] | I shit you not. | 我真没逗你玩 |
[12:42] | I can’t move in with you. | 我不能和你同居 |
[12:44] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:47] | Turns out, Jimmy missed the show for a really good reason, | 事实证明 吉米没去看表演有正当理由 |
[12:51] | And-and-and I… I just got angry, | 可我… 我只是生他的气 |
[12:54] | and I made this rash decision, and… | 然后做了这个仓促的决定 然后… |
[12:55] | Okay, honey, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听着 |
[12:58] | This is your chance to start your life over. | 这是你开始新生活的机会 |
[13:01] | With me. | 和我一起 |
[13:03] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[13:04] | No, but I’m not ready for what you want from me. | 但 我没准备好满足你对我的期待 |
[13:08] | You tell me that I am, but I’m not. | 你说我准备好了 但我其实没有 |
[13:12] | Maybe in a few years. | 也许再过几年吧 |
[13:15] | I don’t have a few years. | 我等不了几年了 |
[13:17] | I spent four years too goddamn long in that comedy house | 我在那个该死的喜剧团里待了整整4年 |
[13:19] | ’cause I thought we were going somewhere. | 我以为我们能有所成就 |
[13:22] | I don’t have any more time to waste. | 我没有更多时间可以浪费了 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:31] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[13:34] | Goddamn you, Edgar. | 你真该死 埃德加 |
[13:48] | Okay, uh, everyone, hello. | 好了 各位 喂 |
[13:51] | Hi, everybody, gather round, please. | 嗨 各位 请聚到这边来 |
[13:54] | Well, the moment of truth has arrived. | 见证真相的时候到了 |
[13:57] | In just a minute, we are gonna be cutting into that cake, | 再过几分钟 我们就要切开这个蛋糕 |
[14:00] | and depending on its color, | 根据它的颜色 |
[14:01] | finding out if we’re gonna raising | 判断我们将要养大的 |
[14:02] | a precious little baby girl or a macho boy. | 是一个可爱的小女孩 还是一个猛男 |
[14:07] | Isn’t that fun? | 多好玩啊 |
[14:09] | – We want to… – Hello. | -我们想… -大家好 |
[14:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:12] | I’d just like to say a few words. | 我只想说几句话 |
[14:14] | Okay, now is not really the time. | 好了 现在真的不是时候 |
[14:16] | It’s cool, Bec– it’s all love. | 没事的 贝卡 都是爱 |
[14:17] | Oh, my god, level three. | 我的天啊 第三级了 |
[14:19] | No, it’s not, Becca. | 不是的 贝卡 |
[14:20] | Happy Jimmy. | 快乐的吉米 |
[14:21] | Becca, y-you… are so special. | 贝卡 你 那么特别 |
[14:25] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[14:26] | You take in my words. | 你相信我的话 |
[14:27] | You accept how special you are. | 你要接受你有多特别 |
[14:30] | You are a treasure. | 你就是一个宝藏 |
[14:32] | – Okay. – Come here. | -好吧 -过来 |
[14:33] | – Come here, I’m gonna hug on you. – Okay. | -过来 我要抱抱你 -好吧 |
[14:37] | Look at this woman– | 看看这个女人 |
[14:39] | She’s like a lioness on the savannah, | 她像只大草原上的母狮子 |
[14:42] | just preparing to expel her… | 准备赶走她的… |
[14:45] | It must have been my pre-ejaculate. | 那一定是我的”预射精液”[部分含精子] |
[14:48] | Goddamn, Becca. | 该死的 贝卡 |
[14:49] | Since we broke up, I started life-logging. | 自从我们分手后 我开始记录生活数据 |
[14:52] | I record everything. | 我把一切都记下来 |
[14:53] | My conversations, bowel movements, fitness. | 我的谈话 大便周期 运动状况 |
[14:59] | My life in searchable data. | 我的人生是可以搜索的数据 |
[15:01] | And according to my records, | 根据我的记录显示 |
[15:02] | we did have unprotected vaginal intercourse for 37 seconds | 我们确实有过37秒的无套交合 |
[15:07] | before I donned a sheath. | 然后我才戴上的避孕套 |
[15:09] | Though the odds of conception from pre-ejaculate are narrow, | 虽然预射精液导致怀孕的概率非常低 |
[15:13] | as you know, I do have a heavy seminal load | 但你知道 我的精液量大 |
[15:16] | of high viscosity and opacity. | 粘稠 浓度高 |
[15:19] | Oh, what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[15:22] | Amy was signing so fast with her left hand, | 艾米当时用左手打哑语太快了 |
[15:24] | I didn’t see the right hook coming. | 我没看到她的右勾拳 |
[15:26] | – She hit you? – And more. | -她打你了吗 -不止 |
[15:28] | – Why? – ’cause I broke up with her. | -为什么 -因为我跟她分手了 |
[15:32] | Do you remember when I told you the definition of love | 你还记得我告诉过你爱的定义就是 |
[15:34] | was putting someone else’s needs above your own, | 将对方的需求至于自己的之上 |
[15:37] | and you said, “Ew”? | 但你当时说”恶” |
[15:39] | Ew. | 恶 |
[15:40] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 是啦 |
[15:41] | Tonight, you put me first | 今晚 你却把我放在了第一位 |
[15:43] | when you decided not to trap me with your pregnancy. | 因为你决定不拿怀孕的事来坑我 |
[15:46] | I quit on you. | 我抛弃了你 |
[15:47] | I was a hypocrite. | 是我太虚伪 |
[15:49] | So, Lindsay… | 琳赛 |
[15:52] | let’s have baby. | 我们一起把孩子生下来吧 |
[15:55] | I don’t know, Paul. | 我不知道 保罗 |
[15:57] | I was really unhappy. | 我未离婚时真的很不幸福 |
[16:02] | Think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 好吗 |
[16:07] | It’s just so sad, you know? | 太难过了 知道吗 |
[16:10] | Level four. | 第四级 |
[16:13] | I’ve only heard about this. | 我也只是听过传说而已 |
[16:15] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[16:17] | My confidant. | 我的知己 |
[16:20] | A Grumio to my Petruchio. | 我的忠实仆人 |
[16:24] | The sweetest man I’ve ever known. | 我认识的最贴心的男人 |
[16:28] | It’s so beautiful that you and Dorothy found each other. | 你和多洛希能在一起真是太美好了 |
[16:33] | But I just… I just broke up with her. | 但我…我刚刚跟她分手了啊 |
[16:36] | why’d you do that? | 为什么要分手啊 |
[16:37] | You told me to. | 你让我分手的啊 |
[16:39] | But Dorothy’s amazing. | 但是多洛希多好啊 |
[16:41] | You said she manipulated me. | 你说她操控了我 |
[16:43] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[16:46] | Go! | 快去 |
[16:49] | I know it’s cliché, | 我知道这都是陈词滥调 |
[16:51] | but, really, what-what if there were no possessions? | 但是说真的 万一没有财产呢 |
[16:54] | Can you imagine that? | 你们能想象吗 |
[16:56] | Uh, do you guys know my girlfriend, Gretchen? | 你们认识我的女朋友吗 格雷琴 |
[17:00] | She’s supposed to be here. | 她本该也来了才对 |
[17:02] | She got sad for a long time. | 她抑郁了很长时间 |
[17:04] | That was hard. | 真的好艰难啊 |
[17:06] | I’m used to being the complicated one. | 我习惯了做那个复杂的人 |
[17:09] | Like, with-with Becca. | 比如跟贝卡在一起时 |
[17:10] | Becca’s, uh, like a Monday crossword. | 贝卡简直像周一的填字游戏一样简单 |
[17:14] | Gretchen… | 格雷琴 |
[17:17] | Sunday. | 是周日 |
[17:18] | Takes-takes all day, | 要花一整天才能搞定 |
[17:20] | but it’s rewarding as hell. | 但是一切都很值 |
[17:24] | Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[17:27] | You had a little too much to drink, didn’t you, buddy? | 你喝得有点多哦 小哥 |
[17:31] | Gretchen, what the hell am I doing up here? | 格雷琴 我在这上面干什么啊 |
[17:34] | Aw, I know. | 我懂的 |
[17:37] | Y-you… have to help me, | 你…你得帮我 |
[17:41] | ’cause my turn. | 因为轮到我了 |
[17:43] | It is, Jimmy. | 没错 吉米 |
[17:46] | Okay, oh, I’m so sorry, everybody. | 好吧 我很抱歉 各位 |
[17:51] | Vernon. | 弗南 |
[17:52] | My father was a petty man. | 我父亲是个卑微的小人物 |
[17:55] | Demeaning. | 丢人 |
[17:56] | Stingy. | 吝啬 |
[17:58] | I think that’s why I’m so scared to be a father. | 我想这就是为什么我这么怕当个父亲 |
[18:00] | Vernon, put down that mic right now. | 弗南 马上把麦克风放下 |
[18:03] | No, I have been silent too long! | 不 我已经沉默太久了 |
[18:06] | I became a doctor… | 我成了医生 |
[18:07] | because I was born dead, | 因为我出生时是个死胎 |
[18:09] | but do you guys have any idea… | 但你们知道… |
[18:11] | You never came. | 你一直不来 |
[18:12] | I tried to kiss Nina, and she kicked me out of her bar. | 我试图亲妮娜 结果她把我赶出了她的酒吧 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | But you’re so hot. | 但你这么性感 |
[18:18] | I’m so hot. | 我是很性感啊 |
[18:20] | Did you wear your booby shirt? | 你有穿那件凸显大胸的衬衫吗 |
[18:22] | Of course I wore my booby shirt. | 我当然穿了凸显大胸的衬衫 |
[18:24] | Anyway, I can see what you like about her. | 总之 我明白你喜欢她什么了 |
[18:26] | She’s hella foxy. | 她就是个狐媚子 |
[18:27] | She a’ight. | 她也就还行啦 |
[18:31] | I have a problem, you guys. | 我有个问题 各位 |
[18:33] | I gave control of my finances to a woman I don’t know. | 我把我的经济控制权交给了一个我不认识的女人 |
[18:37] | There’s nothing sexual about it. | 没有任何情色元素 |
[18:38] | Fine, I jack off to it sometimes, | 好吧 我偶尔会撸一管 |
[18:40] | but that’s not what it’s about. | 但这不是重点 |
[18:42] | I regret being born dead, | 我很遗憾我出生时是个死胎 |
[18:45] | and I regret not being ready to be a father, | 很后悔没做好当父亲的准备 |
[18:48] | and I regret going to see the Babadook. | 我还很后悔去看了《巴巴杜》 |
[18:51] | It was so scary, you guys. | 好吓人啊 我跟你们说 |
[18:54] | But mostly I regret hurting my wife. | 但我最后悔的是我伤害了我的妻子 |
[18:57] | I regret, but I am not ashamed anymore. | 我很后悔 但我再也不觉得羞耻了 |
[19:00] | I am not ashamed. | 我不觉得羞耻 |
[19:02] | But I reiterate– | 但我重申一遍 |
[19:04] | Do not see the Babadook. | 不要去看《巴巴杜》 |
[19:06] | Whatever you do! | 无论你干什么 |
[19:23] | 现在播放 《知道得不多》 | |
[19:33] | ♪ Look at this face ♪ | ♪看着这张脸♪ |
[19:37] | ♪ I know the years are showing ♪ | ♪我知道有岁月的痕迹♪ |
[19:41] | ♪ Look at this life ♪ | ♪看着这人生♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ I still don’t know where it’s going ♪ | ♪我还不知道前路将如何♪ |
[19:48] | ♪ I don’t know much ♪ | ♪我知道得不多♪ |
[19:52] | ♪ But I know I love you ♪ | ♪但我知道我爱你♪ |
[19:58] | ♪ And that may be ♪ | ♪而那也许♪ |
[20:00] | ♪ All I need to know ♪ | ♪是我需要知道的一切♪ |
[20:07] | ♪ Look at these eyes ♪ | ♪看着这双眼♪ |
[20:10] | ♪ They’ve never seen what mattered ♪ | ♪尚未见过重要的事♪ |
[20:14] | ♪ Look at these dreams ♪ | ♪看着这些梦♪ |
[20:17] | ♪ So beat and… and so battered ♪ | ♪如此饱受摧残♪ |
[20:21] | ♪ I don’t know much ♪ | ♪我知道得不多♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ But I know I love you ♪ | ♪但我知道我爱你♪ |
[20:31] | ♪ And that may be ♪ | ♪而这也许♪ |
[20:33] | ♪ All I need to know ♪ | ♪是我需要知道的一切♪ |
[20:40] | ♪ So many questions ♪ | ♪这么多问题♪ |
[20:43] | ♪ Still left unanswered ♪ | ♪还没有解答♪ |
[20:47] | ♪ So much I’ve never broken through ♪ | ♪我还有好多枷锁未曾冲破♪ |
[20:55] | ♪ and when I feel you near me… ♪ | ♪当我感到你在我身边♪ |
[20:58] | Listen, no, I’m not ready to live with you, | 听我说 不 我还没准备好跟你同居 |
[21:00] | But does that mean we have to break up? | 但这样我们就非得分手吗 |
[21:02] | Because when two people connect like I think we do, | 因为当两个人像我们这样心意相通 |
[21:05] | I refuse to believe that things have to just end. | 我绝不相信一切就此结束 |
[21:08] | That’s madness. | 那简直丧病 |
[21:09] | I-I refuse to believe that life has to be like that. | 我绝不相信生活必须是这样的 |
[21:12] | I simply refuse. | 我就是拒绝相信 |
[21:14] | Life has to make more sense than that. | 生活绝不能这么没有道理 |
[21:17] | Dude, we just got in a little fight. | 大哥 我们只是小吵了一架 |
[21:19] | And now I’m taking the bus home to show you how mad I am. | 现在我要坐公交回家 好让你知道我有多生气 |
[21:22] | You’re supposed to come after me. | 你该追我才对的 |
[21:25] | You thought we broke up? | 你以为我们分手了吗 |
[21:27] | People don’t behave like that, dummy. | 没人会那样的 傻瓜 |
[21:33] | Want to go get some food, | 想去买点吃的 |
[21:35] | help me figure out how to get my deposit back? | 帮我想想怎么把我的订金要回来吗 |
[21:37] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 好啊 我愿意 |
[21:54] | ♪ I don’t know much ♪ | ♪我知道得不多♪ |
[21:58] | ♪ But I know I love you ♪ | ♪但我知道我爱你♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ That may be ♪ | ♪而这也许♪ |
[22:06] | ♪ All I need to know ♪ | ♪是我需要知道的一切♪ |
[22:19] | How much money? | 多少钱 |
[22:21] | So much. | 很多 |
[22:26] | ♪ And that may be ♪ | ♪而这也许♪ |
[22:28] | ♪ All there is ♪ | ♪是我所需要♪ |
[22:31] | ♪ To know… ♪ | ♪知道的一切♪ |
[22:53] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 好吃 |
[23:11] | I got a new hobby. | 我有了个新爱好 |
[23:13] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna talk to someone about it. | 我要去找个人谈谈 |
[23:55] | A doctor someone. | 医生什么的 |
[23:58] | Maybe see about some medication. | 也许考虑吃点药 |
[24:02] | It’s always been just me, you know? | 我一直都一个人扛过去的 |
[24:05] | Now it’s not anymore. | 现在再也不是了 |
[24:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | You know, | 那个 |
[24:17] | After I cleaned the fries off your face and put you to bed, | 我清理了你脸上的薯条 把你放在床上之后 |
[24:21] | you said something to me that was pretty dark. | 你跟我说了一些很黑暗的东西 |
[24:24] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[24:27] | Okay, I won’t. | 好 我不会的 |
[24:32] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |