时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | “George Bernard Shaw.” | 乔治·萧伯纳 |
[01:22] | Jimbo, you made me breakfast in bed? | 吉宝 你给我做了床上早餐吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, right. What have you done to merit breakfast now? | 是啊 你是积了什么德能吃上早餐 |
[01:27] | Well, at least you brought me a mimosa. | 你好歹还给我弄了杯含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[01:28] | Uh, no, that’s my backup. It’s stronger. | 不 那是我的醒脑酒 比较烈 |
[01:31] | You might observe, | 你可能发觉了 |
[01:33] | “Jimmy, how zoetic and vital you seem today.” | “吉米 你今天真是朝气蓬勃” |
[01:36] | “How observant, G-dog,” | “观察力挺好 小格子” |
[01:37] | I might respond. | 我可能会回答 |
[01:38] | For today, I build my tree house! | 因为今天 我要建造我的树屋 |
[01:41] | You see, during Vernon’s podcast… | 在做弗南的播客时 |
[01:43] | During what now? | 什么玩意儿来着 |
[01:44] | I learned that my father’s voice | 我明白了 在我全部的人生中 |
[01:45] | has been in my head my entire life. | 我父亲的声音一直萦绕在我的脑中 |
[01:47] | Dude, I have the same thing, but with my mom’s voice. | 兄弟 我也是 不过是我妈的声音 |
[01:49] | – It’s like she’s constant… – Yeah, as I was saying about myself, | -就跟她总是… -对啊 我自己也常说 |
[01:51] | ever since the funeral, that voice has been slowly subsiding. | 葬礼之后 那个声音就在慢慢减弱 |
[01:55] | It is my hope that the final nail in that tree house | 我希望建完那个树屋后 |
[01:58] | will be the final nail in the coffin that is my father’s influence. | 我父亲的影响力能彻底消失 |
[02:02] | R.I.P., dickhead. | 安息吧 傻逼 |
[02:04] | I’m telling you, Gretchen, | 我跟你说 格雷琴 |
[02:05] | now that I have been de-fathered, | 由于我现在没了爹 |
[02:07] | my world is positively pregnant with possibilities. | 我的世界蕴满了可能性 |
[02:10] | Great, but isn’t it your job to finish your book? | 很好 但你的工作不是把书写完吗 |
[02:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[02:14] | I don’t know anymore. | 我已经不知道了 |
[02:17] | I guess I can’t talk. | 我还是别说话了 |
[02:19] | I’m reading goddamn self-help. | 我在读该死的自助书 |
[02:21] | Oh, yes, that’s sure to solve your myriad problems. | 是啊 一定能解决你那一大堆问题 |
[02:25] | My therapist recommended it. | 我的心理医生推荐的 |
[02:27] | It’s about mindfulness, | 讲的是专注 |
[02:29] | – which is about being completely– – No! | -要完全… -不听 |
[02:30] | I think you’d actually like therapy. | 我觉得你会喜欢心理治疗 |
[02:32] | It’s really helpful to look at your life from a different perspective. | 从不同的角度看待人生 真的很有帮助 |
[02:36] | Like when they stood on the desks in Dead Poets Society. | 就像《死亡诗社》里 他们站在桌子上时 |
[02:38] | Didn’t that one kid shoot himself? | 那个小孩不是开枪自杀了吗 |
[02:40] | Like I’m learning | 我在搞明白 |
[02:40] | how because of my mom’s impossibly high expectations, | 我妈妈不切实际的过高期待 |
[02:43] | I can never turn my brain off. | 是怎么让我一刻不得安宁的 |
[02:45] | I am really opening the trunk and seeing what’s inside. | 我在努力打开脑子[后备箱]搞清楚里面有什么 |
[02:48] | Don’t you mean the hood? | 你应该是想说引擎盖吧 |
[02:49] | Your trunk’s just cartons of Mexican cigarettes, | 你的后备箱里只有烟盒子 |
[02:52] | old Halloween wigs | 老旧的万圣节假发 |
[02:54] | and five bags of clothes you never donated to Goodwill. | 以及五大包从没捐出去的衣服 |
[02:57] | I really need to get a handle on this mindfulness shit. | 我真的需要掌握专注这玩意儿 |
[03:00] | I am doing the work. | 我在努力 |
[03:02] | I’m evolving, Jimmy. | 我在进化 吉米 |
[03:04] | I just don’t want you to get left behind. | 我只是不希望你被抛在后面 |
[03:06] | I think I’ll manage. | 我觉得我可以凑合 |
[03:07] | Anyway, look. | 话说 看 |
[03:09] | Blueprints! | 设计图 |
[03:11] | Do not touch with your syrup | 别用你那沾满糖浆 |
[03:12] | and-God-knows-what-else-since you-don’t-wash-your-legs hands. | 天知道你摸过什么的爪子来碰 毕竟你不洗腿 |
[03:16] | Look at us! | 瞧瞧我们 |
[03:18] | You’re changing careers to building tree houses. | 你要改变职业方向 去建树屋 |
[03:20] | I’m exploring the roots of my mental illness. | 我在探索我心理不正常的根源 |
[03:23] | Hey, before we change too much, you want to knock one out? | 在我们改变太多之前 来一发呗 |
[03:27] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[03:34] | Eh, you can start. I’ll catch up. | 你先来段前戏 我马上跟进 |
[04:08] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:12] | Nothing can slow me down, | 没有什么能使我放慢脚步 |
[04:14] | but who says that eating on the run… | 但谁说上班路上赶着吃饭… |
[04:17] | What is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[04:18] | You have been blowing up all morning. | 你一整个早上都不停地有消息进来 |
[04:20] | High Times tweeted my Dr. Weed video, | 网红麻神转发了我那个《大麻医生》的视频 |
[04:21] | and now I’m getting all these annoying tweets from stoners. | 现在那些瘾君子给我发了好多烦人的消息 |
[04:25] | I don’t want to be a pot person. | 我可不想做一个大麻男 |
[04:28] | You make videos with a character called “Dr. Weed,” | 你用一个叫大麻医生的人物拍原创视频 |
[04:30] | and you smoke all day, every day. | 你还成天抽大麻 每天抽 |
[04:34] | Listen, Dorothy, | 听着 多洛希 |
[04:37] | I stopped taking my meds. | 我停药了 |
[04:39] | – What? You went off your meds and you didn’t tell me? – Yeah. | -什么 你停药了却没告诉我 -对 |
[04:41] | I didn’t want to, you know, declare anything | 我不想 过早地宣布什么 |
[04:44] | until I saw how it worked, and listen, | 我得先看到效果才行 听着 |
[04:46] | a lot of vets are using weed to help with their PTSD. | 很多老兵都用大麻治疗自己的创伤后应激障碍 |
[04:49] | I mean, sure, I might take a little longer to do some things. | 的确 我可能做事要慢一些 |
[04:52] | Like this morning, I laughed for 15 minutes | 比如今早 因为浴室的水龙头神似人脸 |
[04:54] | because the bathroom faucet kind of looks like a face. | 我就足足笑了15分钟 |
[04:58] | But I feel… | 但我… |
[05:00] | really good. | 感觉很好 |
[05:02] | Better than I have in… | 很久都没… |
[05:06] | forever. | 从未这么好过 |
[05:08] | Okay, well, then good. | 好吧 那行 |
[05:09] | I am so glad that you finally found something that works. | 我很高兴你终于找到了有用的办法 |
[05:12] | And if you do turn into a lazy pothead, | 要是你真成了懒惰的瘾君子 |
[05:13] | then you can always be my house husband. | 你可以一直做我的家庭主夫 |
[05:16] | Speaking of which, let’s do this. | 说到这个 我们开始吧 |
[05:21] | Nothing can slow me down, | 没什么能放慢我的脚步 |
[05:22] | but who says that eating on the run has to be boring? | 但谁说上班路上赶着吃饭一定得无聊 |
[05:25] | With Snack Hacker Snacker Boxes, | 有了零食小餐盒 |
[05:27] | I get my daily recommended allowance of fun. | 我每天都能快乐一下 |
[07:12] | Will you knock it off and eat your goddamn nachos like a person! | 你能消停会儿吗 吃个玉米片也得有个人样 |
[07:17] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[07:18] | My therapist said I have to practice mindfulness, | 我的心理医生说我得练习专注 |
[07:20] | so I am focusing on the flavor of the food, | 所以我在专心感受食物的味道 |
[07:24] | the mouth feel, the swallowing, | 质感 吞咽感 |
[07:28] | the reflecting… on my swallowing. | 对于我的吞咽 的思考 |
[07:32] | Jesus Christ, it’s like trying to eat an area rug. | 苍天啊 简直跟吃地毯一样 |
[07:35] | Eating slow? | 慢慢吃 |
[07:36] | But less food in mouth. | 每次少塞点进嘴里 |
[07:39] | Did you know that things your parents did when you were a kid | 你知道吗 你的小时候 父母的行为 |
[07:41] | can affect you as an adult? | 会对成年的你产生影响 |
[07:44] | What?! You mean time travel? | 什么 你是说时间旅行吗 |
[07:47] | Everything was a competition with my mom– | 我妈凡事都喜欢和别人攀比 |
[07:49] | grades, tennis, who had a lower BMI, even television. | 成绩 网球 谁体重指数低 甚至电视 |
[07:52] | During Wheel, | 看《幸运之轮》时 |
[07:53] | she’d make me solve the puzzle before the contestants. | 她会让我抢在选手之前解出谜题 |
[07:56] | All this time, I thought my mom was scary but dope. | 一直以来 我认为我妈很凶 但人很棒 |
[08:00] | Turns out she wasn’t dope at all. | 事实证明 她一点也不棒 |
[08:01] | So she’s not dope. | 所以她不棒 |
[08:03] | This morning I realized my entire life, | 今早我意识到 我这一生 |
[08:05] | I’ve had my mom’s judgey voice in my head. | 脑海里都萦绕着我妈的批评声 |
[08:07] | If I don’t learn to replace it with something else mo’ better, | 如果我不学着用更好的事物取代 |
[08:10] | I am screwed. | 我就毁了 |
[08:16] | Hot! Hot! | 烫 烫 |
[08:18] | Hot. | 烫 |
[08:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:21] | No, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[08:23] | That’s what you get for disrespecting nachos. | 这就是你不尊重玉米片的后果 |
[08:26] | Okay, so here’s your pie flight, | 好了 这是您的派拼盘 |
[08:29] | double cream lemon, Kahlúa cream cheese and chocolate satin. | 双倍柠檬奶油 甘露乳酪 巧克力脆皮 |
[08:32] | Aw, I’m eating for two for the last time. | 这是我最后一嘴管两个人的肚子了 |
[08:36] | Well, you had a good run. | 你已经很成功了 |
[08:39] | – You ready, lady? – Yup. | -准备好了吗 小姐 -好了 |
[08:42] | Let’s go get this abobo. | 去堕胎吧 |
[08:57] | Dad? | 爸 |
[09:02] | Dad? | 爸 |
[09:10] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[09:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:16] | A toast to my triumph, | 为我的胜利举杯 |
[09:18] | my creation completed after an honest day of manual labor, | 经过一天的辛勤劳作 我的作品终于完成了 |
[09:22] | like the people. | 就像劳动人民 |
[09:24] | Like men. | 就像男子汉 |
[09:29] | Thank you Herr Hammer. | 谢谢你 锤子先生 |
[09:31] | I could not have done it without you. | 没有你的帮助 我肯定无法完成 |
[09:33] | I’ll meet you below for a celebratory Pilsner shortly. | 等会儿我们在下面喝啤酒庆祝 |
[09:40] | Madame Level, | 水平尺夫人 |
[09:42] | you have been integral to my success, | 我的成功和你密不可分 |
[09:44] | from your green liquid to your bubble. | 感谢你的绿色液体和气泡 |
[09:47] | A bientot. | 回见 |
[09:51] | Senor… Drilly. | 电钻先生 |
[09:55] | I counted on you most of all. | 我对你的依赖是最大的 |
[09:57] | Go. | 去吧 |
[09:58] | Enjoy a Campari on me. | 喝杯金巴利酒 我请客 |
[10:01] | Ciao, amigo. | 再见 朋友 |
[10:14] | Oh, man, so many of the girls that I coach are here. | 天啊 好多姑娘都是我指导过的 |
[10:17] | It’s like if you dig the student, | 如果你喜欢某个学生 |
[10:18] | you’re really gonna love the master, right? | 那也一定会喜欢其老师 对吧 |
[10:20] | You’re gonna kill it. | 你肯定很出色的 |
[10:21] | Hey, Dorothy. | 你好 多洛希 |
[10:23] | You signed in for “Cute Yoga Girl,” | 你报名的是”可爱的瑜伽女孩” |
[10:26] | but I think we got our wires crossed with your agent. | 但我们可能和你的经纪人没沟通好 |
[10:28] | We were actually excited to see you for “Overworked Mom.” | 我们其实想看你演”过度操劳的母亲” |
[10:31] | Oh, okay. Great. | 可以 很好 |
[10:33] | Awesome. We have a bathrobe you can just put on. | 太好了 你可以穿这个浴袍 |
[10:35] | – Yeah. – Excellent. | -好的 -好极了 |
[10:39] | Are you sure this is okay? | 你确定这样行吗 |
[10:40] | You practiced the other one. | 你练习的是另一个角色 |
[10:42] | Edgar, this kind of stuff happens all the time. | 埃德加 这种事时有发生 |
[10:44] | It’s part of the biz. | 干这行就是这样 |
[10:45] | Okay, I’m gonna go in the bathroom | 好了 我要去一下洗手间 |
[10:46] | and rub off some of this under eye concealer | 把我的下眼部遮瑕霜抹掉 |
[10:48] | so I look super beat. | 那样会看着很劳累 |
[10:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:57] | Do you need more weed? | 你需要更多大麻吗 |
[10:59] | – You’re Dr. Weed, right? – Yeah. | -你是大麻医生 对吧 -是 |
[11:01] | I’m Doug Benson. | 我是道格·本森 |
[11:02] | Oh, yeah, the, uh… the pot comedy guy. | 对哦 那个做大麻喜剧的 |
[11:05] | Among other things, but sure, that’s the brand. | 我还有其他作品 但没错 就是这个牌子 |
[11:07] | Edgar Quintero. | 我是埃德加·坤塔罗 |
[11:08] | Super funny vids, man. | 超搞笑的视频 伙计 |
[11:10] | You should swing by my “Office” sometime. | 你有时间可以来我办公室坐坐 |
[11:13] | I’ve got a project I think you might be interested in. | 我有个项目 你应该会感兴趣 |
[11:17] | Yeah. That… that would be great. | 好啊 那真是太好了 |
[11:20] | So, what are you auditioning for? | 你是来试镜什么角色的 |
[11:22] | Oh, I just nailed the role of “Sleepy Dad.” | 我刚刚拿下了”瞌睡的爸爸”这个角色 |
[11:25] | Do you have a diagnosis for my character? | 你对我的角色有什么诊断吗 |
[11:27] | My diagnosis is… | 我的诊断是… |
[11:30] | you need more sleep. | 你需要更多睡眠 |
[11:34] | Just kidding. | 逗你的 |
[11:35] | You need more weed! | 你需要更多大麻 |
[11:38] | I thought that was going to be the diagnosis. | 我就觉得诊断结果会是这个 |
[11:50] | Why do cats get to have all the good tongues? | 为什么猫咪的舌头那么好使 |
[11:53] | You sure you’re okay if I don’t go in with you? | 你确定我不陪你进去没问题吧 |
[11:55] | – I really have to do this meditation app. – Sure. | -我必须试试这个冥想软件 -没问题 |
[11:57] | I’ll go in alone. They know me. | 我自己去 他们认识我 |
[11:58] | Great, so, you’ll be out in | 很好 所以你只需在里面 |
[11:59] | – 40, 45 minutes. – 40, 45 minutes. | -40到45分钟 -40到45分钟 |
[12:16] | 保罗:我续签了你的护照 我还把你的车收回来了 又把油箱的弹珠都取出来了 | |
[12:24] | 保罗:不过严格来说 月球不存在”上面” 因为太空中没有明确的方向 | |
[12:28] | 保罗:我老板刚吼了我 因为我在开会时发太多信息 | |
[12:33] | 保罗:糟了 我打这段时他又瞪了我一眼 到此为止 回头聊 | |
[12:40] | And another thing, Jillian, you are– | 还有件事 吉利安 你… |
[12:42] | – Who are you texting? – Can you hear him? | -你在给谁发信息 -你听到他了吗 |
[12:43] | He’s yelling at me right now. | 他正在吼我呢 |
[12:45] | Why can’t I stop texting? I guess I just miss you so much. | 我为什么不停发信息 我可能是太想你了 |
[12:49] | – Bye! – Give me that phone. Give… | -拜拜 -把手机给我 给我… |
[12:58] | Difficult decision, huh? | 艰难的决定 是吧 |
[13:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:04] | Would you like to chat? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[13:05] | Maybe I can help you figure out some of your troubles. | 也许我可以帮你排解一些问题 |
[13:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | So, what’s bothering you? | 所以 你的烦恼是 |
[13:16] | Well… it started when… | 说起来 一切都始于… |
[13:19] | All right. Let’s do this shit. | 好了 开始吧 |
[13:20] | 大脑水疗 | |
[13:24] | During this meditation | 在这次冥想过程中 |
[13:26] | we will focus on being… | 我们要全力做到… |
[13:28] | Mindful. | 专注 |
[13:29] | Mindful, | 专注 |
[13:30] | Where you are not in the past, | 你不是活在过去 |
[13:32] | not in the future, | 不是活在未来 |
[13:35] | – but in… – Present. | -而是活在 -当下 |
[13:36] | …The present. | 活在当下 |
[13:37] | Easy. Next. | 太容易 下一句 |
[13:38] | Clear your mind and focus on your… | 让头脑变得清醒 注意力集中于… |
[13:41] | Breathing. | 呼吸 |
[13:42] | Surroundings. | 周围的环境 |
[13:43] | Shit. | 操 |
[13:44] | And your breathing. | 和你的呼吸 |
[13:46] | Yes! Suck it, lady. | 没错 吃屎吧 婆娘 |
[13:47] | Notice the rise and fall of your chest. | 注意你胸腔的起伏 |
[13:54] | Notice the rise… | 注意起伏… |
[13:57] | Oh, God, so boring, I want to kill myself. | 我的天 无聊到我想自杀 |
[14:01] | Eject, eject, eject. | 不听不听 王八念经 |
[14:15] | Edgar? | 埃德加 |
[14:17] | Edgar! | 埃德加 |
[14:18] | Where the hell is he? | 他死哪儿去了 |
[14:19] | Sure, when I’m trying to have sex in my kitchen, | 是啊 当我想在厨房来一炮的时候 |
[14:21] | he’s constantly underfoot, but now… | 他总是阴魂不散 而现在呢 |
[14:28] | Trees. | 树啊 |
[14:30] | Trees. | 树啊 |
[14:32] | What if Pauline Two… | 如果波琳2号… |
[14:34] | No, I am not writing today. | 不 我今天不要写作 |
[14:36] | No, no, Malcolm! | 不 不要 马尔科姆 |
[14:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:39] | Characters, stop speaking through me. | 各位角色 别再通过我来说话了 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God, chapter 12. I could have Simon | 天啊 第12章 我可以让萨蒙 |
[14:47] | jump up on the speakers at the oasis set at Glastonbury. | 跳到格拉斯顿伯里音乐节绿洲舞台的话筒边讲话 |
[14:50] | No, I am…. not-not doing this! | 不 我…我不要这样 |
[15:08] | Oh, Simon, you brilliant, horny bastard. | 萨蒙 你个机智的淫荡小混蛋 |
[15:12] | Suck it, Dad, I’m still a writer. | 滚蛋吧 爸 我还是个作家 |
[15:28] | Oh, no, not today. | 不 今天不行 |
[15:30] | So then I heated up the condom in the microwave | 然后 我用微波炉加热了避孕套 |
[15:34] | and I got a turkey baster. | 然后我拿了根火鸡吸油管 |
[15:35] | Wait, I need you to back up. | 等等 倒退回去一点 |
[15:36] | Okay, so I wanted a popsicle… | 好吧 我当时想吃冰棒 |
[15:38] | Lindsay, do not let those pro-life assholes | 琳赛 别让这些反堕胎混蛋 |
[15:41] | talk you out of your legal right! | 劝你放弃你的法定权利 |
[15:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:44] | I was already having second thoughts before this nice lady came over. | 在这位好心的女士出现前 我已经犹豫了 |
[15:47] | What, why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:48] | If Paul and I get divorced, | 如果保罗和我离婚了 |
[15:51] | I’m not gonna have a family anymore. | 我就没有家庭了 |
[15:54] | Family. | 家庭啊 |
[15:55] | Name one family that’s just one person. | 世上哪有只有一个人的家庭 |
[15:57] | Suddenly Susan. | 《出乎意料的苏珊》 |
[15:59] | Listen, I know | 听着 我知道 |
[16:02] | that becoming a real human being is a scary thing, | 变成一个真正的人类 是很可怕的事 |
[16:06] | but I’ll help you. | 但我会帮你的 |
[16:09] | I got your back always. | 我始终挺你 |
[16:13] | Thanks, Gretch. | 谢谢你 格雷琴 |
[16:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:17] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[16:22] | Bam, nice try, terrorists. | 砰 失败了吧 恐怖分子 |
[16:23] | Another victory for women’s rights. | 女权再次获得了胜利 |
[16:26] | Actually, I was gonna tell her to do it. | 实际上 我原本是要劝她去堕胎的 |
[16:28] | In my book, there are extenuating circumstances — | 在我的原则里 有些情有可原的堕胎情况 |
[16:31] | rape, incest and… | 强奸 乱伦… |
[16:33] | whatever this is. | 以及这种奇葩情况 |
[16:53] | Mr. Benson will see you now. | 本森先生现在可以见您了 |
[16:59] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[17:01] | No. | 不行 |
[17:02] | I’m walking away from the table. | 我要走人了 |
[17:04] | I’ll call you from the chopper. | 我上了直升机再打给你 |
[17:07] | Sorry, I had to handle that | 不好意思 我得在 |
[17:08] | before the European markets closed. | 欧洲市场收盘前搞定那一单 |
[17:09] | This-um-this place isn’t what I was expecting. | 这地方和我想象中的不太一样 |
[17:15] | and I’d like to offer you a few days | 我在为位智地图制作节目 |
[17:16] | punch up on a show I’m doing for WAZE. | 我想请你来写几天段子 |
[17:18] | The GPS app? Isn’t that dangerous? | 那个导航应用吗 那样不危险吗 |
[17:21] | You’d think so, | 你第一反应可能是这样 |
[17:22] | but no, the show’s only gonna play at stop lights and in traffic. | 但实则不然 节目只在红灯和塞车时播放 |
[17:25] | So, what do you think you should be paid? | 那么 你理想中的薪水是多少 |
[17:31] | $300? | 300美元 |
[17:33] | – Done. – Yes! | -没问题 -太好了 |
[17:35] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[17:36] | Hey, you want to, uh… | 对了 你想不想… |
[17:39] | light up and celebrate? | 抽一口庆祝一下 |
[17:41] | Edgar, this is a place of business. | 埃德加 这里是办公场所 |
[17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:01] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[18:02] | Pie. | 馅饼 |
[18:05] | You’re thinking about what you’re eating right now? | 你在想你正在吃的东西吗 |
[18:07] | Of course. If I’m eating pie, | 当然 我在吃馅饼 |
[18:09] | I’m thinking pie. | 我就在想馅饼 |
[18:10] | If I have a fork in my mouth, | 如果叉子伸进嘴里了 |
[18:12] | I’m thinking fork. | 我就在想叉子 |
[18:14] | You just had an abortion, | 你刚刚去堕了胎 |
[18:15] | you’re divorcing your husband, | 你要和你老公离婚了 |
[18:17] | and you’re literally only thinking about | 而你现在唯一在想的 |
[18:18] | what’s happening in this moment? | 真的只是此时此刻正在发生的事吗 |
[18:20] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[18:22] | Strawtini. | 草莓马提尼 |
[18:23] | You might be some kind of secret mindfulness guru. | 你搞不好是个隐秘的专注大师 |
[18:28] | I’m gonna take notes. | 我要记点笔记 |
[18:29] | Just, uh, speak your thoughts out, okay? | 就 把你的想法都说出来 好吗 |
[18:32] | Strawtini. | 草莓马提尼 |
[18:35] | Chew, chew, | 嚼 嚼 |
[18:37] | chew, little fart. | 嚼 小屁 |
[18:39] | Waitress is coming over. | 服务员过来了 |
[18:41] | Here she is. Hi. | 她来了 你好 |
[18:42] | – Can I get you anything else? – Talking to me. | -你们还需要点什么吗 -跟我说话 |
[18:44] | Talking to me. | 跟我说话 |
[18:45] | My turn to talk. | 轮到我说话了 |
[18:46] | Neck mole, | 脖子痣 |
[18:47] | boobs. | 奶子 |
[18:50] | Bye, waitress. | 再见 服务员 |
[18:52] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[18:54] | Gretchen’s still here. | 格雷琴还在 |
[18:55] | Hi, Gretchen. | 你好 格雷琴 |
[18:57] | Baby ears. | 婴儿耳 |
[18:58] | Ooh, a hang nail. | 有根倒刺 |
[19:01] | Pie again. | 再吃馅饼 |
[19:15] | I had such a productive day. | 我今天的成果太丰硕了 |
[19:16] | I just made $80 cleaning out | 我替比弗利山庄的 |
[19:18] | this rich old lady’s closet in Beverly Hills. | 富人老太太清理衣柜赚了80美元 |
[19:20] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[19:22] | I have good news, too. | 我也有好消息 |
[19:24] | Ooh, did Jimmy make you buy more of those | 吉米又让你买了更多 |
[19:25] | disgusting candies that I like? | 我喜欢的那种恶心糖果吗 |
[19:27] | Rum Christophers? | 朗姆糖吗 |
[19:28] | No. | 没有 |
[19:30] | I got offered a job, | 我得到一份工作 |
[19:33] | writing for Doug Benson’s new show. | 替道格·本森的新节目当编剧 |
[19:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[19:37] | – Really? ? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[19:38] | You got a job writing comedy for a TV show? | 你得到一份替喜剧电视节目写剧本的工作吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. I mean, it’s a short-term gig | 是啊 不过是份短期工作 |
[19:43] | a-and there are a ton of liability waivers I have to sign, | 我还得签数不清的免责协议 |
[19:45] | but still. | 不过依然很不错 |
[19:47] | That’s– you know that I know Doug, right? | 你知道我是认识道格的 对吧 |
[19:50] | Did you tell him that we’re dating? | 你跟他说了我们在恋爱吗 |
[19:51] | No, I didn’t know you knew him. | 没有 我不知道你认识他啊 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah, for years. | 当然认识 好多年了 |
[19:55] | Like, way back when he was doing his show at the theater, | 可以追溯到他当年做话剧的时候 |
[19:57] | I used to bring him waters. | 我经常给他端茶倒水呢 |
[19:58] | I can’t believe that you didn’t know | 我真不敢相信你竟然不知道 |
[20:00] | that I know Doug. | 我认识道格 |
[20:01] | You totally should’ve told him. | 你绝对应该告诉他的 |
[20:02] | He would have lost his mind. | 他一定震惊得说不出话 |
[20:05] | Anyway, congratulations. | 总之 恭喜了 |
[20:06] | That is so cool that he’s giving you this opportunity. | 他肯给你这个机会 真是太好了 |
[20:10] | I… I mean, | 我 我觉得… |
[20:12] | I thought you didn’t want to be a pot guy. | 我还以为你不想当大麻男呢 |
[20:14] | I don’t. | 我的确不想 |
[20:14] | But now I’m a pot guy with a J-O-B. | 但现在 我是个有工作的大麻男 |
[20:18] | Can you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[20:19] | I’m a comedy writer! | 我是个喜剧编剧了 |
[20:22] | – I totally can’t. – And… | -我完全不敢相信 -并且… |
[20:25] | I couldn’t…have ever done it… without you, teach. | 如果没有你 我是不可能做到的 老师 |
[20:30] | How about I go upstairs | 不如我上楼去 |
[20:33] | and I… | 然后… |
[20:35] | whip us up some of my famous breakfast soup dumplings? | 做一些我最拿手的早餐汤饺 |
[20:40] | Ooh, I love that. | 我好喜欢 |
[20:44] | I’ll be right up. | 我一会儿就上来 |
[21:33] | Everything looks so different from up here. | 从这上面看 一切都好不一样 |
[22:28] | Walk. | 走路 |
[22:33] | Couch. | 沙发 |
[22:40] | Remote. | 遥控器 |
[22:43] | Uh-huh, there is a “J.” | J字母出现了 |
[22:44] | If you can solve the puzzle right now… | 如果你能现在破解谜题… |
[22:45] | Wheel. | 《幸运之轮》 |
[22:46] | There is a jackpot of nearly $10,000 | 除了你现在所获得的奖金 |
[22:48] | in addition to the money you have. | 还能获得近一万美元的奖励哦 |
[22:49] | If not, you have to either | 如果破解不了 你要么 |
[22:50] | buy a vowel or spin the wheel. | 买个元音字母 要么转轮盘 |
[22:52] | – I’ll solve the puzzle. – Go ahead. | -我想破解谜题 -开始吧 |
[22:54] | “I Have The Wine” By Johnny Cash. | 约翰尼·卡什的歌曲《我有红酒》 |
[22:56] | Oh, my God, you are so… | 天啊 你真是… |
[22:57] | That is not correct. | 回答不正确 |
[22:59] | Nope, just watch. | 不对 继续淡定地看 |
[23:01] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[23:03] | Wheel. B. | 轮盘 B |
[23:06] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[23:09] | “L,” Please. | 请给我L字母 |
[23:10] | Yes, two “L’s.” | 好的 两个L |
[23:12] | Pick up that gift tag… | 拿起那个礼物标志… |
[23:18] | Notice… | 注意到 |
[23:20] | the rise…and fall of your chest. | 胸腔的 起 伏 |
[23:31] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[23:32] | I’m hella mindful now. | 我现在很专注 |
[23:35] | Why are you covered in yard? | 你怎么浑身都是泥土 |
[23:37] | I did what you said. | 我照你说的做了 |
[23:39] | I looked at my life from an outside perspective. | 我以外部视角看了看我的生活 |
[23:42] | Yeah. Doesn’t it feel great? | 好吧 感觉很棒不是吗 |
[23:44] | No, it was terrifying. | 不 是很吓人 |
[23:47] | I didn’t recognize any of it. | 我完全不认识了 |
[23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[23:49] | I don’t recognize my life. | 我不认识我的生活了 |
[23:52] | I don’t know whether I made any of the right decisions. | 我不知道我的每一个决定是否正确 |
[23:57] | Everything could be wrong. | 一切都可能是错的 |
[24:01] | Everything? | 一切吗 |
[24:06] | Everything. | 一切 |
[24:22] | It’s “I Walk the Line.” | 正确答案是《一往无前》 |