时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | “As Malcolm bent the 17-year-old Sally | “当马尔科姆将17岁的莎莉 |
[00:27] | over the lip of his tanker desk, he thought back to her baptism.” | 压倒在他的桌上时 他回想起了她的洗礼仪式” |
[00:31] | What the shit?! | 搞什么 |
[00:31] | “That summer day in ’73, every car radio | “73年的那个夏日 每辆汽车的广播 |
[00:34] | “blaring, search and destroy, | 都在鸣响着 找寻着 破坏着 |
[00:36] | “A warm rain lashing down | 一阵温热的雨袭来 |
[00:37] | like sweat flinging off a groupie’s bouncing tits.” | 如同汗珠从追星族跳动的奶子上被甩下一样” |
[00:40] | It’s like being molested by an audio book. What is this? | 跟被有声书折磨一样 这是什么鬼 |
[00:44] | “The Width of a Peach.” My masterpiece | 《桃色世家》 我的大作 |
[00:46] | of multi-generational sexploitative literature. | 跨越好几代人的色情文学 |
[00:48] | Why the hell would you read me literature? | 你他妈给我读文学干什么 |
[00:51] | You know I don’t like good things. | 你知道我不喜欢美好的东西 |
[00:53] | Last night, you said that I would never be successful. | 昨晚 你说我永远不会成功 |
[00:56] | Well, I stayed up all night | 我一整夜没睡 |
[00:58] | and wrote 35 amazing pages just to spite you. | 写了超级精彩的35页来羞辱你 |
[01:02] | So, ha! Consider yourself thoroughly spited. | 你就当自己被彻底羞辱了吧 |
[01:07] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | Okay, I take back the thing I said. | 好吧 我收回我说过的话 |
[01:10] | You will be successful. | 你会成功的 |
[01:12] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[01:16] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[01:19] | I’m proud of me, too. | 我也为我自己感到骄傲 |
[01:20] | No, Jimmy! It’s your turn to take back | 不是 吉米 轮到你来收回 |
[01:22] | the mega-harsh thing you said to me. | 你对我说过的特别伤人的话 |
[01:24] | And then, voila, everything goes back to Normal Town, | 于是瞧 一切都恢复正常了 |
[01:26] | et cetera, et cetera– a little makeup boneage. | 等等等等 来个”和好炮” |
[01:28] | Maybe some titty massages for Jimmy. | 也许还能给吉米做做奶子按摩 |
[01:32] | Wait, what exactly am I meant to take back? | 等等 我到底该收回什么话 |
[01:34] | “I can’t see myself having kids with her.” | “我无法想象跟她一起生孩子” |
[01:36] | Oh, that. | 那句啊 |
[01:37] | No, I’m 100% sticking by that. | 不 我坚持这句话一百年不动摇 |
[01:39] | Hey, can we do this titty massage on the patio? | 我们能在阳台上做奶子按摩吗 |
[01:41] | I just want to keep an eye on the hummingbird feeder. | 我想紧紧盯着蜂鸟喂食器 |
[01:43] | – Jimmy! – You have dropped eight iPhones in the last year, | -吉米 -你去年掉了八部iPhone手机 |
[01:47] | one into a vat of ranch at Souplantation. | 有一部还掉进了自助餐厅的汤桶里 |
[01:50] | Child-rearing requires skill. | 抚养孩子需要技巧 |
[01:53] | It’s not the same as binge-watching a season of Exemplify. | 跟连看一整季《铁案例证》可不是一回事 |
[01:56] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:57] | That is so sexist and mansplainy. | 你也太性别歧视 太直男癌了吧 |
[02:01] | You a Gamergater? | 你是”玩家门”事件支持者吗 |
[02:01] | 因游戏宣传而引发的 一场关于性别 文化和新闻伦理的论战 | |
[02:02] | Am I living with a Gamergater? | 我跟这种人生活在一起吗 |
[02:03] | Quiet, already! | 安静点 |
[02:06] | Why is Lindsay here? | 琳赛怎么在这儿 |
[02:07] | She dumped Paul hard. I said she could crash. | 她彻底甩了保罗 我同意让她暂住 |
[02:11] | Oh, my… | 我的天… |
[02:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:19] | I’m supposed to wear pajamas like an old? | 难道我要跟大妈一样穿睡衣睡觉吗 |
[02:44] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒醒啦 |
[02:46] | I just wrapped up an early-morning shift | 我刚刚上完早班 |
[02:47] | cleaning a frat house | 打扫了一个兄弟会的房子 |
[02:48] | after a “Colonial Bros and Nava-hos” Party. | 他们刚开完”殖民兄弟和纳瓦荡妇”主题派对 |
[02:51] | Got the puke cleaned up, | 清理了呕吐物 |
[02:52] | but the racism and cultural appropriation | 但是种族歧视和文化挪用 |
[02:54] | are gonna leave a stain. | 是会留下痕迹的 |
[02:55] | I brought pastries. | 我带了糕饼回来 |
[02:56] | Okay, but do you want to talk about last night? | 好吧 你想聊聊昨晚的事儿吗 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God. I was so drunk. | 我的天 我喝高了 |
[03:01] | I think I might have hit up a Del Taco drive-through. | 我可能撞上了一个墨西哥夹饼移动餐车 |
[03:03] | I’m missing my side mirror, | 我车上的侧视镜不见了 |
[03:04] | and my fingers smell like hot sauce. | 而且我的手指一股辣酱味儿 |
[03:06] | – Wait. You drove yourself home? – Sure. | -等等 你自己开车回家的 -对啊 |
[03:08] | Drunk driving is easy. | 酒后驾驶很简单的 |
[03:10] | It’s just like playing a video game. | 就跟玩游戏一样 |
[03:11] | You totally freaked out on me last night. | 你昨晚真是彻底失控了 |
[03:14] | Well, you took me to a wedding, and then you ditched me | 你带我去参加婚礼 然后把我丢在一边 |
[03:16] | to work on sketch ideas. | 一心鼓捣你的喜剧创意 |
[03:17] | Who are you, Will Sasso? | 你当自己是威尔·萨索吗 |
[03:19] | This is my first writing job. | 这是我的第一份写手工作 |
[03:20] | I didn’t know anybody, and you abandoned me. | 我谁都不认识 你又不管我 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Well, okay, I can see how that… | 好吧 我能理解… |
[03:26] | oh, was really sucky of me. | 我真是渣 |
[03:30] | It was. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[03:40] | You know, I’m happy for you. | 其实我挺为你高兴 |
[03:42] | I mean, shit, I’m a liberal. | 妈的 我可是个自由主义者 |
[03:44] | God knows I should applaud when an underrepresented voice gets heard. | 有人能代表一个被忽视的群体发声 我真应该高兴 |
[03:48] | You mean veterans? | 你是指老兵吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah. That, too. | 是啊 也算吧 |
[03:54] | Hey, you want a pastry? | 嘿 你想吃糕饼吗 |
[03:55] | I-I just want to make sure that you aren’t implying | 我只是想确认 你不是在暗示 |
[03:58] | that I was hired just because I’m Latino. | 因为我是拉美裔才被雇用的 |
[04:01] | What? Of course not. I don’t even see race. | 什么 当然不是了 我可没往种族方面想 |
[04:09] | When did they put this awesome eagle on the Italian flag? | 意大利国旗上什么时候多了只雄鹰 |
[04:31] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[04:33] | What you did was unspeakable! | 你的行为 简直可怕到无法形容 |
[04:36] | Unconscionable! | 毫无良心 |
[04:39] | – Indefensible! – Indedibble-dobble! | -无可辩驳 -无可你个头 |
[04:41] | How could you abort that baby without telling me? | 你怎么能都不告诉我一声就打掉孩子 |
[04:43] | It wasn’t a baby, Paul. It was just a bunch of cells. | 那不是个孩子 保罗 不过是一堆细胞 |
[04:46] | You destroyed our family! | 你毁了我们的家庭 |
[04:47] | Name one family that’s just a bunch of cells. | 说出一个由细胞组成的家庭 |
[04:50] | Osmosis Jones. | 《终极细胞战》 |
[04:51] | Why does everyone keep doing that? | 为什么每个人都这样 |
[04:53] | What made you think you had the right | 你有什么权利 |
[04:55] | to make that decision for us? | 代表我们两人做决定 |
[04:57] | My body, my choice. | 我的身体我做主 |
[04:58] | It’s not that cut-and-dried when you’re married. | 一旦你结婚了 就没这么简单了 |
[05:01] | My body, my choice. | 我的身体我做主 |
[05:02] | There’s a difference between claiming your reproductive rights | 捍卫你的生育权 和表现得像个十足的… |
[05:05] | and behaving like a complete… | 二者是有区别的 |
[05:06] | – My body, my choice. – Stop saying that! | -我的身体我做主 -别再说这句了 |
[05:08] | No, Paul. You stop. | 不 保罗 该闭嘴的是你 |
[05:10] | Me and my sisters, | 我和我的姐妹们 |
[05:11] | we fought for this right for millenniums. | 为了这份权利奋斗了数千年 |
[05:13] | This is why Margaret Thatcher went to prison. | 玛格丽特·撒切尔就是因此而进监狱的 |
[05:16] | Can you please put on some clothes | 在我们谈话时 |
[05:17] | while we have this conversation? | 能麻烦你穿上衣服吗 |
[05:18] | No, Paul. My body, my choice. | 不行 保罗 我的身体我做主 |
[05:21] | And now, | 而现在 |
[05:22] | I choose to go outside and smoke. | 我选择出去抽烟 |
[05:27] | Because it’s my body. | 因为这是我的身体 |
[05:34] | My choice. | 我做主 |
[05:35] | That’s right, sucka. | 答对了 傻逼 |
[05:56] | Look, I admit it is a good thing, okay, yes. | 听着 我承认这是件好事 真的 |
[05:58] | Sometimes minorities get jobs over white people, | 有时少数族裔会比白人优先得到工作 |
[06:00] | even when they’re both equally qualified, | 即使两者能力相当 |
[06:02] | or maybe the minority is slightly less qualified. | 或者少数族裔的能力稍稍差一点 |
[06:04] | But I think that that is good for the world, | 但我认为这对这个世界来说是个好事 |
[06:06] | and I simply got you these cool and funky pastries | 我给你买了这些美味的点心 |
[06:09] | ’cause they’re cool and funky, | 单纯是因为它们特别美味 |
[06:10] | not because they’re Latino, or whatever. | 不是因为这是拉美点心或是别的什么原因 |
[06:13] | Here, try one. They’re “Pan dulthes.” | 来尝一个嘛 这可是小甜甜面包 |
[06:16] | Wait. What are you saying? | 等等 你说什么 |
[06:18] | “Pan dulthes.” | “甜面包” |
[06:19] | Edgar, they’re “Pan dulthes.” | 埃德加 它们是”甜面包” |
[06:22] | I pronounce everything with a Castilian “S,” | 我用纯正西班牙语发音的 |
[06:24] | because I studied abroad in “Barthelona.” | 因为我在国外”巴塞罗那”上过学 |
[06:26] | For you to say that I have the advantage is insulting. | 从你嘴里说出我有优势 是一种侮辱 |
[06:29] | I mean, if anyone has the advantage, it’s you. | 要说谁有优势 也是你 |
[06:34] | How do I have the advantage? | 我怎么会有优势 |
[06:37] | You’re a white girl. | 你是白人女孩 |
[06:39] | There’s literally a part for you in every script that’s ever been written. | 可以说现有的每一部剧本里都有你们的角色 |
[06:42] | Not Glengarry Glen Ross or 700 Sundays. | 《拜金一族》和《700个星期日》就没有 |
[06:45] | Besides, don’t you read? | 况且 你不看新闻吗 |
[06:47] | People just, like, they hate women now. | 现在大家似乎都憎恶女人 |
[06:49] | You don’t even have to hide it anymore. | 你没必要再掩饰这一点 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, you never read, | 是啊 你没在剧本中看到过 |
[06:51] | “Cut to funny brown guy with perfect features.” | “切到五官精致的搞笑棕皮肤人的镜头”吧 |
[06:54] | – You have the advantage. – Yeah. | -你就是有优势 -是啊 |
[06:56] | Because it’s such an advantage to be constantly sexually harassed. | 因为不断被性骚扰真是个大优势啊 |
[06:59] | And it’s so advantageous to only be cast | 优势大到只能出演 |
[07:01] | as “Pretty Girl Number 3” Or “Overworked Mom.” | “漂亮女孩3号”或”过劳的母亲” |
[07:03] | I thought you didn’t book “Overworked Mom.” | 你不是没预约试镜”过劳的母亲”一角吗 |
[07:05] | And it’s such an advantage to be slut-shamed for six years | 被人视作荡妇羞辱了6年也是种优势啊 |
[07:08] | because I accidentally sucked Brian Dunkleman’s dick | 就为我不小心舔了布莱恩·唐科曼的鸡巴 |
[07:10] | ’cause I thought he was Chris Hardwick. | 因为我以为他是克里斯·哈德维克 |
[07:12] | Look, can we at least agree | 我们能不能至少一致认为 |
[07:14] | that the true enemy here is the white male? | 白人男性才是真正的敌人 |
[07:17] | Not me. I’m an immigrant. | 不包括我 我是移民 |
[07:19] | Our story is so tragic. | 我们的故事很悲惨 |
[07:22] | Do you know how many of us drown every day | 你知道每天我们有多少人 |
[07:25] | trying to get over here? | 为了来这里而淹死 |
[07:26] | And the true villain is the white American male. | 真正的恶人 是美国白人男性 |
[07:30] | Bad things happen to white American men, too. | 美国白人男性也会遭遇不幸 |
[07:34] | Real bad things. | 非常不幸的事 |
[07:35] | You know, why don’t I let you white people | 那我何不让你们这些白人 |
[07:39] | tell me how bad you all have it. | 告诉我你们的遭遇到底有多糟 |
[07:42] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[07:49] | Oh, look, wife. | 看啊 老婆 |
[07:51] | I’m about to rip my lung tissue asunder with the devil’s tobacco | 我要用恶魔的烟草把我的肺组织撕碎 |
[07:55] | because my life has been destroyed by the woman I love! | 因为我的生活被我心爱的女人毁了 |
[07:59] | Your body, your choice. | 你的身体 你做主 |
[08:03] | You know, I almost left you. | 我和弗南在丛林迷路时 |
[08:05] | When Vernon and I were lost in the woods, | 我差点就决定离开你了 |
[08:07] | he wanted to bail and go live in Mexico. | 他想离开这里去墨西哥生活 |
[08:09] | I should have gone and started my life anew, | 我早该一走了之 重新开始生活 |
[08:13] | like John McAfee, software millionaire! | 就像约翰·麦卡菲 软件巨头 |
[08:16] | – Shoulda-woulda-coulda! – Right. | -该做而没做 -没错 |
[08:17] | Can you two idiots do this at your place? | 你们两个白痴能不能回自己家吵去 |
[08:20] | No! If you send them home, her wishy-washy ass | 不行 如果让他们回家 不到中午 |
[08:23] | will be lured back into that suck-butt marriage by lunch. | 她个不长记性的家伙 就会被引诱回操蛋的婚姻里 |
[08:26] | Shut up, Gretchen! | 闭嘴 格雷琴 |
[08:27] | – You shut up! – Aw, shit! | -你闭嘴 -你奶奶的 |
[08:29] | – Fine. Then just go and fight in my room. – Our room. | -好了 那去我的房间吵吧 -是我们的房间 |
[08:32] | But don’t touch anything, don’t sit, | 但别动任何东西 别乱坐 |
[08:34] | and hands off the bed booze. | 别碰我床边的酒 |
[08:54] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[08:55] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 就是… |
[08:57] | Sometimes I look at you and I think, | 有时候我看到你 就会想 |
[09:00] | “How did this person get in my house?” | “这个人是怎么进我房子来的” |
[09:03] | It’s like I’ve lost the thread of a novel, | 就好比我的小说没有了头绪 |
[09:05] | and all of a sudden, there’s this messy short woman | 忽然之间 一个凌乱的矮个女人出现了 |
[09:08] | who’s clearly important to the story. | 她显然是关乎故事大局的重要人物 |
[09:11] | So, I’m flipping back, thinking, | 然后我往前回想 |
[09:13] | “I don’t remember that character being introduced.” | “我不记得引入过这个角色啊” |
[09:16] | Tell me about it! | 可不是嘛 |
[09:17] | Some days it’s like I un-blacked out from a week-long bender, | 有时候就像我狂喝了一周酒后突然清醒 |
[09:20] | and now I’m in this weird-ass house with sharp corners. | 发现我在这个到处都是尖角的奇葩房子里 |
[09:23] | My mate was supposed to be so different. | 我的伴侣本该大不一样 |
[09:26] | Classy, unbruised, | 优雅 没有心理创伤 |
[09:29] | a first-chair violinist for the Philharmonic. | 是交响乐团的首席小提琴手 |
[09:33] | God, can you imagine it? | 天啊 你能想象吗 |
[09:34] | Me in the wings of Disney Hall. | 我在迪斯尼音乐厅的舞台一侧 |
[09:37] | And we wave good-bye to the other musicians, | 我们和其他乐手们挥手告别 |
[09:40] | and I joke about what a drag it must be for Igor | 我会开玩笑说 伊格肯定很苦逼 |
[09:44] | to haul that double bass home. | 他得把那架低音提琴拖回家 |
[09:46] | And then Dudamel does a champagne spit-take | 然后杜德梅尔笑得把香槟喷了出来 |
[09:49] | and shakes his head at me like, | 边摇头边对我说 |
[09:51] | “Oh, Jimmy, you are too much.” | “吉米 你真是个奇葩” |
[09:55] | How am I not arm candy | 那我为什么不是 |
[09:56] | for some international movie star with a giant dong? | 某个大鸡巴国际影星的女伴 |
[09:59] | He’s part owner of a cool tech company | 他是高科技公司的股东 |
[10:02] | and invents apps when he’s not dick-punching Peter Sarsgaard | 在新电影里和彼得·萨斯加德对戏之余 |
[10:05] | in his latest movie. | 发明一些应用 |
[10:06] | Sometimes, we talk about adopting a kid from a third-world country, | 有时我们会研究收养个第三世界国家的儿童 |
[10:11] | but we never do it. | 但没能真正实现 |
[10:12] | And we live in a legit-ass castle in Malibu | 我们住在马利布一座屌爆的城堡里 |
[10:15] | with one of those big modern art pieces | 还有一幅现代艺术大师作品 |
[10:18] | by the guy who does the big dots. | 出自那个画大波点的人之手 |
[10:21] | What? Lichtenstein? | 谁 李奇登斯坦吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah. A big old Lichtenstein. | 对 就是李奇登斯坦 |
[10:24] | How very sophomore year art history of you. | 你的艺术史真是二年级水平的 |
[10:28] | You definitely shouldn’t decorate your own house. | 你绝对不要亲自装饰自己家 |
[10:43] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[10:44] | White lady visiting from the Aryan zone. You still mad? | 雅利安区的白人女子来访 你还生气呢 |
[10:48] | Maybe you only like me when I’m struggling. | 也许你只喜欢在痛苦中挣扎的我 |
[10:53] | – You think that I want you to struggle? – Think about it. | -你觉得我希望你痛苦挣扎吗 -你想想 |
[10:55] | When we first met, I was your insecure student. | 我们初见时 我是你不自信的学生 |
[10:58] | Then I was your vet boyfriend with PTSD. | 然后我是你患有创伤后应激障碍的老兵男友 |
[11:01] | Then I was a stoner with no future. | 然后我是个没前途的吸大麻者 |
[11:03] | But the second I get a tiny bit of success, | 在我刚尝到一点成功的甜头时 |
[11:07] | you freak out. | 你就慌了 |
[11:08] | You forced me to engage in acts of sexual deviance. | 你强迫我参与你的性变态行为 |
[11:12] | But you started this! | 但都是你引起的 |
[11:14] | You threw your bike onto the street, | 你把自行车扔到街上 |
[11:17] | and said we were new people, | 说我们成了焕然一新的人 |
[11:19] | and I put on that whole Napron-wearing, good wifey act, | 然后我穿上那个围裙 表现成好妻子 |
[11:22] | even though I was dying on the inside. | 哪怕我心里痛不欲生 |
[11:24] | You went along with it for 20 minutes. | 你就穿了20分钟 |
[11:27] | And then you stabbed me! | 然后你捅了我 |
[11:28] | You want me to hide my bees under a bushel. | 你想让我藏起所有锋芒 |
[11:30] | You use your niceness to stifle me, | 你用你的善良让我窒息 |
[11:33] | and then you make me feel guilty. | 让我有内疚感 |
[11:34] | You stabbed me! | 你捅了我 |
[11:36] | We both did things we regret. | 我们都做过让我们后悔的事 |
[11:38] | Relationships are messy. | 感情是复杂的 |
[11:39] | You’re actually tearing apart my hypothetical fantasy. | 你撕碎了我假设的幻想 |
[11:43] | Now you want to tell me what I can and can’t imagine? | 现在又来告诉我什么能想 什么不能想 |
[11:46] | You admitted that you don’t like good things. | 你承认过你不喜欢美好的事物 |
[11:48] | I’m just confirming that. | 我只是在确证这一点 |
[11:49] | You should seriously shut up sometimes, Jimmy. | 有时候你真该闭上嘴 吉米 |
[11:52] | Just shut all the way up. | 彻底闭上嘴 |
[11:54] | I mean, what if I did make something of myself? | 如果我真的有所成就呢 |
[11:58] | If I did rise up there to your level, why? | 如果我升到了你的高水准 有什么不好 |
[12:02] | Why would that be so bad?! | 那到底有什么不好 |
[12:05] | Because I am not up there! Okay? | 因为我根本不是什么高水准 好吗 |
[12:09] | I am down! | 我低得很 |
[12:10] | I am the downest that I have ever been. | 我从没像现在这样跌进谷底 |
[12:13] | You want messy?! | 你喜欢混乱 |
[12:16] | I’ll show you messy! | 我让你看看什么是混乱 |
[12:21] | Oh, no, Paul! | 不要 保罗 |
[12:22] | Now you’re going to have bad luck. | 打破镜子会招致厄运的 |
[12:24] | I have bad luck! | 我早就厄运缠身了 |
[12:26] | You’re my bad luck! | 你就是我的厄运 |
[12:28] | God! You’re so selfish. | 天呐 你太自私了 |
[12:30] | There is something seriously wrong with you. | 你这人真的病得不轻 |
[12:34] | Why did I marry you? | 我到底为什么娶你 |
[12:36] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[12:39] | – Look, if your fantasy is so fragile… – Picking, pick, pick. | -如果你的幻想是… -挑毛病挑个没完 |
[12:41] | …that I’m able to dismantle it… | 如果我能轻易放弃… |
[12:42] | Pick at everything I say and do. | 我说什么做什么你都要挑毛病 |
[12:43] | …then maybe it wasn’t | 那也许是因为我从一开始就知道 |
[12:44] | – so great to begin with. – I’m sick of living | -这不是什么好事 -我受够了 |
[12:46] | underneath your highfalutin surveillance state. | 活在你傲慢的监控之下 |
[12:47] | Plus, “Hypothetical fantasy” is redundant. | 再说”假想幻想”在语意上重复了 |
[12:48] | I just silenced the judgy mom voice in my head. | 我才把我妈评判我的声音从脑袋里赶出去 |
[12:50] | I don’t need another one from you. | 我不需要你再来批评我 |
[12:51] | Stop using your big voice at me! | 别再吼我了 |
[12:53] | Don’t hug me. Just let me be sad! | 别抱我 让我自己难过一会儿 |
[12:56] | I’ll use my big voice at you whenever I want! | 我想什么时候吼你都可以 |
[12:59] | I’m only using my big voice with you now! | 从今以后我对你说话都用吼的 |
[13:15] | You… Come on. | 你 拜托 |
[13:20] | You had a rough month. | 你这个月过得不顺而已 |
[13:23] | You’ll bounce back. | 你会好起来的 |
[13:24] | I’m a 30-something failed actress | 我是个三十好几的失败女演员 |
[13:26] | living in a disgusting K-Town studio. | 住在恶心的韩国城工作室里 |
[13:31] | I haven’t been to the dentist in years. | 我已经好几年看不起牙医了 |
[13:33] | My agent told me to gain 20 pounds | 我的经纪人叫我增重20磅 |
[13:35] | so that I could at least audition to be the kooky aunt. | 说那样我至少能去试镜怪阿姨 |
[13:42] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[13:49] | Oh, God. You ruined my life! | 老天 你毁了我的生活 |
[13:51] | Why?! Why did you do it?! | 为什么 你为什么这么做 |
[13:54] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[13:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:59] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[14:02] | You knew it was a snake when you picked it up. | 你分明知道是条蛇还去捡 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么 |
[14:08] | You knew who I was. | 你早知道我是什么样的人 |
[14:11] | You don’t get to act surprised now. | 你不能现在才来装作惊讶 |
[14:31] | Becca and Vernon had their baby. | 贝卡和弗南的宝宝出生了 |
[14:35] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[14:40] | Tallulah. | 叫塔卢拉 |
[14:42] | Ew. | 真恶心 |
[14:47] | Becca had her baby. | 贝卡的宝宝出生了 |
[15:01] | Dorothy’s crying. It’s very mucous-y. | 多洛希在哭 听起来像卡痰了 |
[15:04] | Lindsay’s just reciting the spoken word parts of “Lemonade.” | 琳赛只是在背《柠檬水》里的独白 |
[15:08] | Such idiots. | 这些人真白痴 |
[15:10] | We’re no better than them. | 我们也不比他们好到哪去 |
[15:13] | Oh, speak for yourself. | 说你自己呢吧 |
[15:15] | I’m not the one who flung my sandwich | 我又没像动物园里生气的猩猩一样 |
[15:17] | like a upset chimp at the zoo. | 把三明治扔出去 |
[15:19] | I threw it because I realized | 我扔东西是因为我发觉 |
[15:20] | I was living with an uptight dildo | 我一直和一个焦躁的假屌生活在一起 |
[15:22] | whose personality unmakes itself anytime something bad happens. | 每次发生糟糕的事 他的性格就会恢复原形 |
[15:26] | Says the woman who spent weeks catatonic on the couch | 你穿着结块的运动裤蜷在沙发上好几周 |
[15:30] | in crusty yoga pants. | 还有脸说我 |
[15:31] | – I have a clinical goddamn illness! – Oh, right. | -我是有正经临床疾病的 -是啊 |
[15:34] | So you just win because your condition | 因为《精神疾病诊断与统计手册》上 |
[15:37] | is listed in the DSM? | 有你的症状 你就赢了吗 |
[15:38] | No! I win because I am doing something about it. | 不 我赢了是因为我在想办法应对 |
[15:41] | You’re just lashing out | 而你只是乱发脾气 |
[15:43] | and putting me under a microscope! | 对我鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[15:44] | It just happened! | 那事突然就发生了 |
[15:47] | He just died. | 他说死就死了 |
[15:49] | Right, I am still grieving, Gretchen. | 我还在悲痛中好吗 格雷琴 |
[15:51] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[15:52] | – But I was there first! – Where?! | -但是我先来的 -来哪 |
[15:54] | Here! In shit, miserable! | 这里 悲惨都是我先承包的 |
[15:56] | There just isn’t room | 现在这里根本就没有 |
[15:58] | for you to be broken right now, too. | 让你也崩溃的空间 |
[16:03] | Oh, that… | 你这么说… |
[16:04] | that is complete… | 你这么说实在是… |
[16:10] | How is that okay? | 你怎么可以这么说 |
[16:11] | It’s not. | 我是不该 |
[16:12] | It is completely unfair. | 我这样根本不公平 |
[16:15] | No. This is not supposed to… | 不 本不该是这样的 |
[16:17] | One person is supposed to be in the hospital bed. | 本该是一个人瘫在病床上 |
[16:20] | And then the other uncomfortably sleeping on that little couch, | 其他人都不舒服地睡在小沙发上守着他 |
[16:23] | just sneaking home to shower and… | 抽空偷偷回家冲个澡 |
[16:25] | and walk the dog. | 遛个狗 |
[16:27] | Right? | 可不是嘛 |
[16:30] | Right, Jimmy. | 就是这样 吉米 |
[16:32] | And yet… | 而我们… |
[16:47] | I said don’t touch anything! | 我说了什么都不许碰 |
[16:50] | I knew it was a snake. | 我明知道是条蛇 |
[16:51] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[17:02] | You told me we could leave any time. | 你曾经说过 我们随时可以退出 |
[17:04] | – Right. – So why didn’t you? | -是啊 -那你为什么不退出 |
[17:06] | I’ve been mean. I have been angry. | 我一直都很刻薄 愤怒 |
[17:08] | I’ve been judging you. | 我一直都在评判你 |
[17:09] | Which was our one promise, from the beginning. | 我们从最初开始 就说好了不许评判的 |
[17:12] | If you were serious about leaving, | 如果你真的想退出 |
[17:14] | then you would have gone by now. | 那你早就走了 |
[17:15] | – You didn’t leave, either. – I know. | -你也没退出啊 -是啊 |
[17:17] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[17:18] | I think this may be impossible. | 我觉得我们或许根本是不可能的 |
[17:30] | But can’t that be okay? | 但那样也没什么关系吧 |
[17:33] | I mean, the-the vast majority of all human effort, | 我是说 人类大部分的努力 |
[17:39] | however great or miniscule, ends in failure. | 或大或小 都以失败告终 |
[17:42] | So, what are your options? | 我们还有得选吗 |
[17:46] | You just ad-admit pre-defeat | 难道因为你可能是对的 |
[17:48] | because the odds are that you’re gonna be right? | 你就早早认输了吗 |
[17:51] | Or you do it anyway? | 还是任性地继续下去 |
[18:01] | Maybe we’re a success… | 或许我们算是成功的 |
[18:03] | regardless of the outcome, | 无论结果如何 |
[18:05] | because… we tried. | 因为我们努力过 |
[18:10] | Maybe there’s beauty in the struggle | 或许与几乎注定的失败抗争 |
[18:12] | against near certain failure. | 也有它的美丽 |
[18:14] | Is that enough? | 那样就够了吗 |
[18:15] | A beautiful struggle? | 一场美丽的挣扎 |
[18:17] | – Maybe. – It’s all gonna suck one day, | -或许 -有一天我们会彻底闹掰 |
[18:19] | so enjoy it now, stop rocking the boat, | 所以现在好好享乐 不要闹了 |
[18:21] | and that is goddamn it?! | 就他妈这样了吗 |
[18:31] | It’s like in my book. | 就跟我书里写的一样 |
[18:32] | Ugh, no more book. | 别再提书了 |
[18:34] | Gretchen tired. | 格雷琴累了 |
[18:35] | In chapter 12, | 在12章中 |
[18:37] | Kitty is headed to Lisbon to follow Take That on tour, | 凯蒂去里斯本追”接招乐队”的巡演 |
[18:40] | but instead she stays with Simon, | 但是她却和萨蒙在一起 |
[18:43] | though they have no possible future. | 尽管他们不可能有未来 |
[18:46] | Oh, my God! That’s makes perfect sense. | 我的天啊 这样就完全说得通了 |
[18:48] | That’s why they stay together. | 这就是为什么他们在一起 |
[18:50] | They are mirrors of you and I. | 他们就是你和我的影子 |
[18:53] | Theirs is a love forbidden, | 他们的爱情是被禁止的 |
[18:54] | thus… doomed. | 所以注定破灭 |
[18:57] | Why is it forbidden? | 为什么是被禁止的 |
[18:58] | Well, because they’re half-siblings. | 因为他们有血缘关系啊 |
[19:00] | Wait, what?! | 等等 什么 |
[19:00] | Jimmy, we talking incest? | 吉米 你是说乱伦吗 |
[19:02] | How did you miss that? | 你怎么错过这点的 |
[19:03] | I wasn’t listening that good. | 我听得没那么认真 |
[19:05] | Look, when I came up with this story, | 我当初构思这个故事的时候 |
[19:06] | I was, I was falling in love with you… | 我 我正和你坠入爱河 |
[19:08] | e-even though it was, it was scary and-and wrong. | 尽管 那很吓人 也是错误的 |
[19:11] | I thought that I was avoiding my feelings by writing my book, | 我以为我写书是为了逃避我的感情 |
[19:15] | but it was you | 但是是你 |
[19:17] | who was fueling me this whole time. | 一直给我鼓励 |
[19:20] | Fueling you to write about a couple of horny sibs? | 鼓励你写一对色气满满的兄妹故事吗 |
[19:23] | Give me. | 给我 |
[19:27] | Show me the part you cranked out last night | 给我看看你昨晚特别生气时 |
[19:29] | when you were all upset. | 写出来的内容 |
[19:30] | Oh, no way. | 那可不行 |
[19:31] | If you’re experiencing the sweeping psychodrama | 如果你想体会《桃色世家》里 |
[19:35] | of The Width of a Peach, | 那令人震撼的心理剧 |
[19:37] | you’re starting at the beginning. | 你要从头开始看 |
[19:40] | Chapter one. | 第一章 |
[19:41] | “A deep, orgasmic moaning | 一阵深深的 兴奋的喘息 |
[19:43] | “Came from behind the undersized attic door, | 从小阁楼的门后传来 |
[19:45] | “While far above, | 而在遥远的上空 |
[19:47] | “A German Sprengbombe Cylindrisch 1000 | 一个德国SC1000炸弹 |
[19:49] | “Was falling towards Catherine Wheel Alley, | 正朝着凯瑟琳·威尔·艾丽飞来 |
[19:52] | City of London, Post Code EC2N4RQ.” | 伦敦 邮政编码EC2N4RQ |
[19:56] | Why do we need the post… | 为什么还要邮政编码 |
[19:57] | Good writing is detailed. | 好的写作会注重细节 |
[20:03] | Oh, I’ve been so jealous and awful. | 我一直爱嫉妒又招人讨厌 |
[20:07] | I’ve been trying to get a job for so long, | 我想找工作这么久了 |
[20:08] | and then when it happened for you so quickly, | 而你那么快就找到的时候 |
[20:10] | I just… couldn’t handle it. | 我真的 无法接受 |
[20:13] | I was so intimidated by you in our first class. | 我在我们的第一节课中被你震撼到了 |
[20:17] | You did the whole intro in that fake Norwegian accent. | 你用假挪威口音念了开场白 |
[20:21] | My insecure vampire character. | 我那没有安全感的吸血鬼角色 |
[20:24] | “Velcome to class. | 欢迎来到课堂 |
[20:25] | “I vant to suck your blood… | 我想吸你的血 |
[20:27] | “Because I suck. | 因为我烂透了 |
[20:28] | Does this cape make my fangs look fat?” | 这件斗篷显得我的尖牙过粗吗 |
[20:35] | God, I was funny, huh? | 天啊 我那时候真有趣 是吧 |
[20:36] | You still are. | 你现在也很有趣啊 |
[20:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:46] | Edgar. Doug Benson, DB Industries. | 埃德加 我是DB公司的道格·本森 |
[20:48] | Listen, I love your sketch ideas. | 听着 我喜欢你的喜剧创意 |
[20:49] | Still chuckling over “Lying Lawyer is a Liar.” | 我还在笑那句”撒欢的律师就是骗子” |
[20:52] | I’m putting together a writers’ room for three months | 我要组建一个为期三个月的编剧工作室 |
[20:54] | and I need you in it, starting Monday. | 我需要你加入 从周一开始上班 |
[20:56] | Uh, y-yes. | 好啊 |
[20:58] | Y-Yes, Mr. Benson, of course. | 好啊 本森先生 当然了 |
[21:00] | Okay, I got to go. | 好了 我得挂了 |
[21:01] | I’m eating sushi off this Israeli model’s naked bod | 我正从一个以色列模特的裸体上吃着寿司 |
[21:04] | and the toro is getting warm. | 鱼肉都要变温了 |
[21:10] | Say hi, Tova. | 打招呼 托娃 |
[21:14] | Who was that? | 你跟谁通话呢 |
[21:15] | Uh… my job. | 我工作那边的 |
[21:18] | I-I have to go in Monday, | 我星期一得去上班了 |
[21:20] | uh, to the gym. | 去健身房 |
[21:21] | Uh, someone knocked a door off of the shower stall… | 有人把男更衣室里淋浴间的门 |
[21:25] | – in the men’s locker room. – Colby and Travis? | -给撞掉了 -科尔比和特拉维斯吗 |
[21:27] | We’ll never know. | 我们永远也无法得知 |
[21:30] | But, yeah, obviously. | 但是 明显是的 |
[21:37] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[21:47] | You thought you could master me, but I’m a person, Paul. | 你以为你能掌控我 但我是个人 保罗 |
[21:53] | I’m not one of your hobbies. | 我不是你的爱好 |
[21:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:56] | I wanted a family so badly, I was willing to look past | 我太想要一个家庭了 甚至愿意无视 |
[21:59] | the septendecillion pieces of evidence that screamed, | 无数的证据 它们都在叫着 |
[22:03] | “We are wrong for each other.” | “我们不适合彼此” |
[22:06] | Think you can stay here a little bit longer? | 你觉得你可以在这儿再住一阵子吗 |
[22:08] | Just until we get our affairs in order? | 直到理清我们之间的事为止 |
[22:10] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:16] | I guess… in the end, | 我想 最终 |
[22:18] | we were just two stars born light-years apart. | 我们只是隔着无数光年的两个星球 |
[22:21] | You need to find someone in your own constellation, Lindsay. | 你得找一个和你在同一星座的人 琳赛 |
[22:25] | Oh, Bear. | 熊宝 |
[22:32] | So you’ll throw away the prenup? | 所以你会把婚前协议扔掉吗 |
[22:38] | You stabbed me. | 你拿刀捅了我 |
[22:40] | You cuckolded me. | 你给我戴绿帽子 |
[22:43] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[22:50] | Better lawyer up, bitch. | 准备请律师吧 贱人 |
[23:09] | “Simon watched the man exit the motel, | 萨蒙看着那个男人出了旅馆 |
[23:12] | “And they were alone again. | 他们又单独相处了 |
[23:15] | “He, gazing at her, | 他 盯着她 |
[23:16] | “She, staring at her own reflection. | 她 凝视着自己的倒影 |
[23:19] | “Both of them were watching the same thing, | 他们在看着同样的东西 |
[23:22] | the tears filling Kitty’s eyes.” | 泪水盈满了凯蒂的眼睛 |
[23:29] | Dude, keep going! | 老兄 继续念啊 |
[23:30] | I need to know what happens with Kitty and Simon and Bug. | 我得知道凯蒂 萨蒙和巴格之间发生了什么 |
[23:33] | I’m so worried about Bug. | 我好担心巴格 |
[23:34] | Well, that’s all I wrote. | 我就写了这么多 |
[23:35] | Well, go finish it. | 那就去写完啊 |
[23:37] | You know how it ends, right? | 你已经想好了结局 对吧 |
[23:39] | I do now. | 我现在想好了 |
[23:42] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[23:45] | I need to rest my eyes. | 我得让我的眼睛休息一下 |
[23:47] | I’ve been up for two days. | 我已经两天没睡了 |
[23:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:02] | We didn’t solve anything. | 我们什么都没解决 |
[24:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:22] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:24] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |