时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Everything bagel and cream cheese, black coffee. | 全麦贝果加奶油奶酪 黑咖啡 |
[01:15] | Aw, hey, dog. | 嘿 小狗狗 |
[01:35] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[01:39] | ♪ With their tanks ♪ | ♪他们的坦克♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ And their bombs, and their bombs ♪ | ♪他们的炸弹 他们的炸弹♪ |
[01:42] | ♪ And their guns, in your head ♪ | ♪他们的手枪 冲进你脑海♪ |
[01:44] | ♪ In your head you’re crying ♪ | ♪在你脑海中 你在哭泣♪ |
[01:47] | ♪ In their head, in your head ♪ | ♪他们的脑海 你的脑海♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ Zombie, zombie ♪ | ♪僵尸 僵尸♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ Zombie-ie-ie-ie. ♪ | ♪僵尸日日日♪ |
[01:56] | Linds, I discovered this awesome radio station! | 琳子 我发现了家超赞的电台 |
[01:59] | Jack FM– it is not your father’s rock station. | “杰克FM” 可不是父辈的那种摇滚电台 |
[02:03] | You see, Jack just plays whatever he wants. | 杰克想播什么就播什么 |
[02:06] | They have this great ’90s block | 他们有个90年代金曲的栏目 |
[02:08] | I’ve gotten really into. | 可把我迷住了 |
[02:10] | What a great decade for music. | 音乐的黄金十年啊 |
[02:13] | We were so lucky! | 我们真是太幸运了 |
[02:17] | Anyway… | 话说… |
[02:18] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[02:20] | So good. | 很好 |
[02:21] | I love my job. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[02:23] | That’s so great. | 那可太棒了 |
[02:24] | Watch me. | 快看我 |
[02:27] | It’s like having people expect you to be somewhere | 就像别人期望你去某个地方 |
[02:29] | actually makes you want to go there. | 你就真想去了 |
[02:31] | Plus, I get money. | 再说了 我还有钱赚 |
[02:33] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[02:35] | Look, I put beads in my hair. | 瞧 我头发藏珠 |
[02:38] | You should use it at work. | 你可以把这个用在作品上 |
[02:40] | “Teenage white girl on vacation” is gonna be huge this year. | “白人少女度假风”今年绝对大火 |
[02:43] | I’m finally contributing to society. | 我终于对社会有贡献了 |
[02:47] | By being a stylist’s assistant? | 就凭做个设计师助手吗 |
[02:48] | Helping make people less ugly? | 让世间少点丑算吗 |
[02:50] | It’s God’s work, Gretch. | 那可是上帝的活儿 格雷琴 |
[02:53] | This is the tits! | 这样赞极了 |
[02:55] | I’m playing with clothes during the day, | 我白天游乐于衣服间 |
[02:56] | and then I come home, and you’re here, and Paul isn’t. | 然后回到家有你在 而且保罗不在 |
[03:00] | I love my new life. | 我喜欢这新生活 |
[03:03] | Yeah, but… I don’t know. | 好吧 可是… 我不确定 |
[03:07] | – What? – I love it, too. | -怎么了 -我也喜欢 |
[03:09] | But… we’re doing the same thing every night. | 可是我们每晚都是老一套 |
[03:13] | You know, drinking, smoking weed. | 喝酒 吸大麻 |
[03:15] | I’m afraid we might be in a rut. | 恐怕我们陷入了一成不变的状态 |
[03:17] | Okay, well, we can go out in the hood. | 好吧 我们可以去附近转转 |
[03:22] | Get Korean barbecue, and then go to one of those karaoke places | 买上韩式烧烤 然后去一个 |
[03:25] | where they don’t like white people. | 反感白人的KTV |
[03:27] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[03:28] | Why don’t we stay here and smoke crack? | 我们还是待在家吸可卡因吧 |
[03:32] | Where did you get crack? | 你从哪弄来的可卡因 |
[03:34] | From one of the homeless people outside. | 从外面一个流浪汉手里搞来的 |
[03:35] | I didn’t even have to leave the apartment. | 我甚至不用离开家 |
[03:37] | He just came to the window and asked | 他直接来到窗口问我 |
[03:38] | if I wanted to buy some crack, and I said yes! | 要不要买点可卡因 我当然要 |
[03:41] | Ten dollars for all that crack. Can you believe it? | 十美元买了这么多 难以置信吧 |
[03:43] | Maybe smoking crack isn’t the best idea. | 或许吸可卡因不是个好主意 |
[03:46] | The guy who sold it to me couldn’t disagree more. | 那个卖给我的人绝对不认同 |
[04:15] | Lindsay, did you get those swatches from Antwerp? | 琳赛 你拿到安特卫普寄来的样品了吗 |
[04:18] | – Hello? – Lindsay? | -听到没 -琳赛 |
[04:22] | Can I see you in my office? | 到我办公室来一趟 |
[04:28] | Lindsay, I wanted to… | 琳赛 我想… |
[04:29] | – I smoked crack. – What? | -我吸了可卡因 -什么 |
[04:32] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 感谢你给我这个机会 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 抱歉我让你失望了 |
[04:36] | Lindsay, sit. | 琳赛 坐下 |
[04:38] | You’ve been here on a trial basis for over a month now. | 你来这里试用一个多月了 |
[04:43] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 工作愉快吗 |
[04:44] | So much. | 非常愉快 |
[04:46] | It’s the dream I didn’t know I had. | 这简直是我内心深处的梦想 |
[04:49] | I feel like I found a family here. | 我感觉在这里找到了大家庭 |
[04:51] | Plus, the free food is a nice perk. | 还有 免费食物这福利太棒了 |
[04:53] | We don’t have free food. | 我们不供应免费食物 |
[04:55] | Anyway, how would you like to come work for me full-time? | 总之 你愿不愿意来为我全职工作 |
[04:58] | What?! Yes! | 什么 要要要 |
[05:01] | I mean, I might be amenable to that. | 我是说 我可能会接受这个提议 |
[05:04] | Do you have a piece of paper | 你要给我一张纸 |
[05:05] | on which I should write my opening salary offer? | 让我来写上预期薪水吗 |
[05:11] | You’re funny. | 你人真逗 |
[05:12] | You have got a great eye, | 你眼光很棒 |
[05:14] | and you’re the most positive person we’ve ever had. | 而且你是我们见过的最乐观的人 |
[05:17] | I really value you, Lindsay. | 我真的很看重你 琳赛 |
[05:21] | Okay, well, you’ll start at a base of $45K, | 那么 你初始底薪4.5万 |
[05:24] | plus commission on any new clients you bring in. | 再加上你带来新客户的提成 |
[05:27] | 普莉希拉设计 琳赛·吉利安 助理设计师 | |
[05:27] | Now that you’re out of your probationary period, | 现在你算是过了试用期了 |
[05:30] | the real work begins. | 真正的工作即将开始 |
[05:32] | You don’t have to do any more of those dummy chores. | 你不必再做那些没用的跑腿活儿了 |
[05:34] | Carl can do all that crap. | 那些破事都交给卡尔吧 |
[05:40] | I want you to start thinking like a designer. | 我希望你快速形成设计师思维 |
[05:43] | Read these. | 读读这些东西 |
[05:45] | They’re a good start for understanding | 从中可以很好地了解 |
[05:46] | my style, philosophy and influences, | 我的风格 理念和影响力 |
[05:50] | and probably the origins of my body dysmorphia. | 或许也能了解我身体变形的由来 |
[05:53] | Why I eat ice for lunch. | 我午饭吃冰的原因 |
[05:57] | Then come back tonight at 7:00, and we begin. | 今晚7点回来 我们开始工作 |
[06:00] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[06:01] | But… work is for day. | 但白天才需要工作啊 |
[06:04] | Honey, making people look good is a 24-hour job. | 亲爱的 让人变美是全天候的工作 |
[06:09] | We have to dress an actor | 我们得为一位男星 |
[06:10] | for Jaden Smith’s retirement party. | 打造参加贾登·史密斯退休派对的服装 |
[06:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | Thanks, Priscilla. | 谢谢 普莉希拉 |
[06:29] | Shove it up your ass, Carl. | 有什么想法都憋回去 卡尔 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:39] | Hi. Hello. Hi. Oh… | 你回来了 你好 你好 |
[06:41] | How was work? I had a great day. | 工作怎么样 我今天过得超爽 |
[06:43] | The Price Is Right had Plinko, | 《价格猜猜猜》节目邀请了普林科 |
[06:44] | which they never do. | 他们以前都没请过 |
[06:46] | I made a chocolate mug cake. | 我做了个巧克力杯子蛋糕 |
[06:48] | Also, I started a really cool dinosaur mural on your wall. | 我还在你的墙上画了一个特别酷的恐龙 |
[06:55] | Anyway, | 总而言之 |
[06:56] | tonight I made a pitcher of greyhounds | 今晚我用那一袋子 |
[06:59] | with that bag of grapefruits that you thought were limes. | 你以为是酸橙的葡萄柚做了一大壶果汁 |
[07:01] | Postmates is bringing us Taco Bell as we speak. | 现在快递公司正给我们配送塔可钟餐厅的食物 |
[07:04] | I think I have a little crack left. | 我想我还有点剩下的可卡因 |
[07:06] | I can’t hang out tonight. | 我今晚不能和你一起玩了 |
[07:07] | I have to be back at work at 7:00. | 我7点就得回去工作 |
[07:10] | But work is for day. | 但工作应该是白天做的 |
[07:11] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[07:12] | Oh, well, at least until then, | 至少在那之前 |
[07:14] | we can get down with our chalupas and watch Fixer Upper. | 我们可以吃着鸡肉饼看《改造大师》吧 |
[07:16] | We drink every time Joanna says, “Shiplap!” | 乔安娜一说”搭叠” 且奇普能理解她的意思 |
[07:19] | that Chip can get it, huh? | 我们就喝酒 好吗 |
[07:21] | He can get it all the way, I think. | 我觉得他全部都能理解 |
[07:23] | Actually, I have a whole bunch of reading to do. | 实际上 我有一堆材料要看 |
[07:25] | “I should really get started on those sit-ups | “我真的应该开始做仰卧起坐了 |
[07:27] | if I want to finish in time to catch the news.” | 那样才能赶上看新闻” |
[07:29] | Actually, I really need to concentrate, | 实际上 我真的需要集中注意力 |
[07:31] | so maybe you could clear out for, like, an hour or two? | 所以也许你能让我单独待一两个小时 |
[07:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, no, it’s just, um, | 还好 不 只是… |
[07:43] | I’m not really going outside these days. | 我这些天都没怎么出门 |
[07:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:47] | I haven’t left your apartment. | 我就没离开过你的公寓 |
[07:49] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始 |
[07:51] | Three months, two days, give or take. | 大概三个月加两天了吧 |
[07:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:55] | You mean you haven’t even left while I’m at work? | 你是说你在我去工作的时候都没有离开过 |
[07:57] | But the other day I came home for lunch | 但那天我回来吃午饭 |
[08:00] | and jerked it for 45 minutes. | 手淫了45分钟 |
[08:02] | I was hiding under the bed. | 我当时在床底下藏着 |
[08:09] | So, I take it you’re not going to therapy? | 那你肯定没去看心理医生吧 |
[08:12] | Wrong! | 错 |
[08:13] | I Skype with that titty-sucking bitch every week. | 我和那个吸奶的婊子每周都会视频聊天 |
[08:16] | I am still taking my meds and | 我还在服用那些药 |
[08:19] | holding down my job, so she’s happy. | 没有丢工作 所以她很高兴 |
[08:23] | Dummy. | 笨蛋 |
[08:23] | Are you holding down your job? | 你的工作真的保住了吗 |
[08:25] | I’m paying randos to take care of my bullshit clients, | 我花钱请人去搞定我的烂客户 |
[08:28] | and I told the boys I’m in Europe | 我告诉他们我在欧洲 |
[08:30] | scouting new talent and making connect… Shit, shit! | 在发掘新星 拉关系…该死 该死 |
[08:34] | I’m late for my Skype with them. | 我忘了要和他们视频聊天 |
[08:43] | Oh, bonjour. | 你们好 |
[08:44] | Oh, you’re in France now. | 你现在在法国了 |
[08:46] | God, I love Paris. | 天啊 我爱巴黎 |
[08:47] | Did you go to the Louvre? | 你去卢浮宫了吗 |
[08:48] | Oh, no, it’s closed. | 没有去 那里关门了 |
[08:49] | They’re cleaning the rugs. | 他们在清洗地毯 |
[08:51] | Uh, where’s Honey Nutz? | 蜜蛋呢 |
[08:53] | He couldn’t make it. | 他来不了了 |
[08:53] | He said he had a colonoscopy. | 他说他做了结肠镜检查 |
[08:55] | Isn’t he young for that? | 他这么年轻 做这个太早了吧 |
[08:56] | Well, he said it’s never too early to start, but come on, | 他说再早也不为过 但是拜托 |
[08:58] | we all know the truth, right? | 我们都知道真相 对吗 |
[09:00] | Zachary craves any kind of human touch. | 扎克瑞渴望任何类型的人类触摸 |
[09:02] | Anyway, bitch, what opportunities have you gotten for us? | 总之 贱人 你给我们找到什么机会了 |
[09:05] | You’ve been gone forever. | 你走了不知道有多久了 |
[09:07] | I am laying important groundwork. | 我正在打基础 |
[09:09] | I’m talking you up to all the music press, the influential bloggers. | 我在向所有的音乐媒体和大V们推荐你们 |
[09:12] | Uh, pardonnez-moi, uh, un ashtray, | 原谅我 烟灰缸 |
[09:15] | s’il vous plaît. | 麻烦你 |
[09:16] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | It’s just that you’ve been gone for a long time, | 你真的走了很长时间 |
[09:18] | and we actually have press needs here. | 我们现在真的很需要公关 |
[09:20] | I tweet-threatened Connie Chung yesterday, | 我昨天在推特上威胁了宗毓华 |
[09:22] | and not a peep, Gretchen, not one peep. | 她一点反应都没有 格雷琴 屁都没放一个 |
[09:24] | Guys, there is a surging hunger | 各位 欧洲现在 |
[09:27] | for American hip-hop in Europe right now. | 对美国嘻哈乐特别饥渴 |
[09:29] | You know, because of Brexit. | 因为 脱欧运动 |
[09:31] | You can’t deny that. | 那是无可否认的 |
[09:32] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -对对对 -对对对 |
[09:34] | – That makes sense. – Anyway, | -有道理 -总之 |
[09:35] | I’m going to Hot Mix 97.8 tonight. | 我今晚要去”金曲混搭97.8″电台 |
[09:37] | They are playing you on their Magnifique Mash-up Hour. | 他们要在他们的”精彩混搭时光”放你们的歌 |
[09:40] | Make sure they play “Titty Tag.” | 确保他们一定要播放《奶子标签》 |
[09:42] | Or “Pussy on Swoll.” | 或者《被操肿的逼》 |
[09:44] | Uh, voulez voulez. | 哇啦哇啦 |
[09:46] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Stupide. I have to go. | 笨蛋 我得挂了 |
[09:51] | – Ciao. – Also, make sure you… | -再见 -并且 要确保… |
[09:54] | – Girl. – Right? | -姑娘 -对吧 |
[09:55] | No, I meant girl… | 不是 我是说你实在有点… |
[09:59] | You have got to leave the apartment. | 你得离开公寓 出去走走 |
[10:02] | Sweetie, just go outside for an hour. | 亲爱的 出去一小时吧 |
[10:05] | You’re listening to poor-people radio. | 你都在听穷人广播了 |
[10:07] | You have the bush of an old Italian man. | 你的阴毛浓密得跟意大利老男人一样 |
[10:09] | You’re doing crack. | 你还在吸可卡因 |
[10:11] | But isn’t it kind of awesome, though, | 但是 这难道不是很棒吗 |
[10:14] | that I came straight here after Jimmy left me on that hill, | 吉米把我抛弃在那座山上 我直接来了这里 |
[10:16] | and haven’t left? | 再也没离开过 |
[10:17] | Like, that is pretty much straight baller when you think about it. | 仔细想想的话 简直棒得不能更棒 |
[10:23] | What if I run into him and then I die? | 如果我撞见他 然后我死了呢 |
[10:26] | I’m trying to stalk him online, | 我试图在网上追踪他 |
[10:28] | but that idiot hasn’t updated anything. | 但那个白痴什么都没更新 |
[10:30] | Have you figured out why he left yet? | 你想明白他为什么离开了吗 |
[10:32] | Why he asked me to be his wife and then drove away? | 为什么他刚向我求完婚就开车走人了吗 |
[10:35] | Best I can figure, he was paid by one of my enemies. | 我觉得最大的可能是 他是我的敌人花钱雇来的 |
[10:38] | It was just a long con to prank me by someone who I did wrong. | 肯定是我得罪的某人设的一个长线骗局来坑我 |
[10:42] | Probably Jason Mraz for when I called him | 很可能是歌手杰森·玛耶兹 因为我骂他是 |
[10:44] | a fedora-wearing diarrhea. | 戴浅顶软呢帽的稀屎 |
[10:46] | Do you believe Edgar that he hasn’t heard from Jimmy? | 埃德加说他没吉米的消息 你信吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, no. Edgar is obviously covering for him. | 才不信 埃德加显然是在给他打掩护 |
[10:51] | Really? That fink. | 真的吗 那个内奸 |
[10:53] | Well, no one lies to me. | 没人可以对我撒谎 |
[10:56] | Do you know where those Eskimo Pies are that I put in the freezer? | 你知道我放在冰箱里的雪糕去哪儿了吗 |
[10:59] | Oh, I forgot to tell you, the police came for them. | 我忘了告诉你 警察来把它们带走了 |
[11:01] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[11:16] | Come in! | 进来 |
[11:20] | – Lindsay. – What are you doing? | -琳赛 -你在干什么呢 |
[11:22] | I’m just trying to come up with some pitch ideas | 我在为我负责写段子的那部剧 |
[11:23] | for the show I’m working on, doug Loves Sketches. | 《道格爱喜剧》 想些新创意 |
[11:26] | It’s about sketches. Doug loves ’em. | 是关于喜剧小品的 道格很喜欢 |
[11:30] | I loved “Guido Baby.” | 我喜欢”吉多宝宝” |
[11:32] | “Guido Baby” was mine. | “吉多宝宝”是我的角色 |
[11:33] | You could totally tell! | 一眼就能看出来 |
[11:38] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[11:39] | Jimmy, I’m coming down! | 吉米 我下来了 |
[11:41] | – What are you doing? – I know he’s here. | -你在干什么 -我知道他在这里 |
[11:43] | – He’s really not. – Please. | -他真的不在 -得了吧 |
[11:44] | I could read people like a deck of cards, | 我可以轻易看穿一个人 |
[11:46] | and you’re holding the “Q” of clovers. | 你绝对隐瞒了一些事 |
[11:48] | Give him up, chico! Where is he? | 把他交出来 小子 他在哪儿 |
[11:50] | He’s not here. He never came back, okay? | 他不在这里 他没回来过 好吗 |
[11:53] | Do you know how hard that was for me? | 你知道那对我来说有多艰难吗 |
[11:55] | At first, I drove around looking for him, | 一开始 我开着车到处找他 |
[11:57] | from bar to bar, every night. | 每天晚上 从一个酒吧找到另一个 |
[11:59] | showing photos, asking around. | 给人看照片 各处打听 |
[12:01] | I even started a hotline. | 我甚至开了个热线 |
[12:03] | Tips came in, but they never led anywhere. | 有人打进来告知些线索 但都查不到什么 |
[12:06] | Now I just… | 现在我… |
[12:08] | keep a light on for him and… | 为他点亮一盏灯 然后… |
[12:11] | I leave him messages every once and awhile | 我偶尔会给他发语音留言 |
[12:13] | just to hear his voice. | 就为了听听他自动回复的声音 |
[12:15] | But life goes on. It must. | 但生活必须继续下去 |
[12:18] | That’s too many details. | 你透露太多细节了 |
[12:21] | Look. | 你看 |
[12:22] | I redecorated. | 我把房子重新装修了 |
[12:25] | Would I dare do that if Jimmy was still here? | 如果吉米还在这里 我敢这么做吗 |
[12:29] | He’d kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[12:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:37] | So he just never came home from proposing? | 所以他求完婚后就没回来过吗 |
[12:40] | He just disappeared? | 他就这么凭空消失了 |
[12:42] | Maybe he moved back to England. | 或许他搬回英国去了 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:47] | But he’s gone. | 反正他走了 |
[12:53] | So you’re sure a handsome fellow like you doesn’t have a girlfriend. | 你确定像你这样的帅哥没有女朋友吗 |
[13:01] | You won L.A. | 你赢了洛杉矶 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:03] | Jimmy never came home either. | 吉米也一直没回家 |
[13:05] | Guess you guys are both pussies. | 看来你们两个都是孬种 |
[13:06] | Gretch, he’s gone. | 格雷琴 他走了 |
[13:08] | He must’ve drove back to England. | 他肯定开车回英国了 |
[13:10] | Whoa. Okay. | 哇 好吧 |
[13:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | I saw everything! | 我全都看到了 |
[13:16] | Since this is obviously over, I’ll just be honest. | 既然这已经结束了 我就说实话吧 |
[13:19] | I was gonna bang that chick. | 我本来打算上那个妞的 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | So, what would you say your most pressing style needs are right now? | 你觉得你现在最紧迫的时尚需求是什么 |
[13:55] | Trends. | 时尚趋势 |
[13:56] | I need to be told what the trends are going to be. | 我需要有人来告诉我时尚趋势将是什么 |
[13:59] | Like… what are people wearing in Japan next year? Hmm? | 比如 日本人明年会穿什么衣服 |
[14:04] | Also, been really feeling poopy pants these days. | 并且 最近觉得屎尿裤风格很不错 |
[14:06] | No autographs. | 不签名 |
[14:08] | You need to go! | 你得走人 |
[14:11] | You guys are out of Goldfish, by the way. | 顺便说下 你们的小金鱼干酪吃完了 |
[14:13] | – Can I help you? – Um, sorry. | -有什么事要帮忙吗 -抱歉 |
[14:15] | That’s my… | 她是我的… |
[14:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:20] | I tried to go outside, | 我试过走出去了 |
[14:22] | but it’s boring as shit. | 但实在无聊透顶 |
[14:23] | It’s just busses | 大街上只有公车 |
[14:25] | and old Asian ladies with the wheelie carts. | 以及推着小车的亚洲老妇人 |
[14:27] | When did sounds get so loud, yo? | 什么时候声音变得这么大了 |
[14:30] | Anyway, so I came here. | 不说了 于是我就来了这里 |
[14:31] | – What are you guys doing? – Gretchen! | -你们在干什么 -格雷琴 |
[14:33] | I need you to listen to me. | 我需要你仔细听我说 |
[14:35] | I cannot be your only person. | 我不能成为你的唯一 |
[14:38] | – Why not? – Gretchen, | -为什么不行 -格雷琴 |
[14:39] | this is my place of business. | 这是我工作的地方 |
[14:41] | Go. | 离开 |
[14:42] | But I don’t want to go. Go. | 但我不想离开 |
[14:44] | Go. Go. | 离开 离开 |
[14:46] | Go. | 离开 |
[14:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:53] | Mentally ill neighbor. | 是我那患精神病的邻居 |
[14:56] | Thanks, Obama. | 谢了啊 奥巴马 |
[15:07] | Oh, good! You’re done! | 真好 你忙完了 |
[15:10] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们接下来要去做什么 |
[15:11] | Have you been out here the whole time?! | 你一直在这里等着吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, just like three hours. | 是啊 也就等了三个小时 |
[15:16] | You told me to wait outside. | 你叫我在外面等着的 |
[15:17] | I introduced this cabbie to Jack FM. | 我向这位出租车司机介绍了杰克FM电台 |
[15:20] | He loves it! | 他超爱的 |
[15:22] | Not that Jack would care. | 当然 杰克也不在乎 |
[15:23] | That guy does not play by society’s rules. | 那家伙不遵守社会规则 |
[15:25] | I meant go outside into the world. | 我是叫你出去 深入到这个世界中 |
[15:28] | You are losing your shit | 你简直是疯了 |
[15:30] | and moping about your ex-boyfriend, but… | 因为你的前男友而消沉 但… |
[15:32] | Not “Ex,” He’s not my ex-boyfriend. | 不是”前” 他不是我前男友 |
[15:33] | We’re still technically engaged. | 严格说来我们依然是订婚关系 |
[15:34] | Are you goddamn kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我呢 |
[15:36] | I don’t know! Who knows?! | 我不知道 谁知道呢 |
[15:39] | You don’t know! | 你也不知道 |
[15:41] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[15:44] | You are my best friend in the entire world. | 你是我在这世上最好的朋友 |
[15:48] | We share a toothbrush. | 我们共用一把牙刷 |
[15:50] | We do? | 真的吗 |
[15:51] | But you can’t come home tonight. | 但你今晚不能回家 |
[15:52] | I can go anywhere. | 我想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[15:53] | I know, let’s go kill someone. | 我知道了 我们去杀人吧 |
[15:55] | – Focus! – Okay. | -精神集中点 -好的 |
[15:57] | That’s better. Babe, | 好多了 宝贝 |
[15:59] | this is for your own good. | 这是为了你自己好 |
[16:00] | I am only going to say this once: | 我只会说一次 |
[16:03] | Gretchen, it’s been… | 格雷琴 已经… |
[16:06] | ♪ One week since you looked at me ♪ | ♪距离你上次看我已经过去一周♪ |
[16:07] | ♪ Cocked your head to the side and said “I’m angry” ♪ | ♪你把头偏向一边 说你很生气♪ |
[16:08] | ♪ Five days since you laughed at me ♪ | ♪距离你上次嘲笑我已经过去五天♪ |
[16:10] | ♪ You said, “Get back together, come back and see me” ♪ | ♪你说 复合吧 回来看我♪ |
[16:12] | ♪ Three days since the living room ♪ | ♪距离上次去客厅已经过去三天♪ |
[16:13] | ♪ Realized it’s all my fault, but couldn’t tell you ♪ | ♪我意识到那是我的错 但却无法告诉你♪ |
[16:14] | ♪ Yesterday you’d forgiven me ♪ | ♪如果是昨天 你一定会原谅我♪ |
[16:16] | ♪ But it’ll still be two days till I say I’m sorry ♪ | ♪但两天内 我绝对不会道歉♪ |
[16:18] | ♪ Hold it now and watch me hoodwink ♪ | ♪等着看我欺骗你♪ |
[16:19] | ♪ Make yourself think ♪ | ♪让你以为♪ |
[16:20] | ♪ Think you’re looking at Aquaman ♪ | ♪以为你面前的是海王♪ |
[16:21] | ♪ I summon fish to the dish, although ♪ | ♪我召唤鱼成为盘中餐♪ |
[16:22] | ♪ I like the Chalet Swiss, I like the sushi ♪ | ♪我喜欢瑞士小屋 也喜欢寿司♪ |
[16:23] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s never hits the frying pan, hot like wasabi ♪ | ♪因为它不用上锅 像青芥末一样辣♪ |
[16:25] | ♪ When I bust rhymes ♪ | ♪当我开始飚韵词♪ |
[16:26] | ♪ Big like LeAnn Rimes ’cause I’m all about value ♪ | ♪像莉安·莱姆丝一样大 因为我最看重价值♪ |
[16:28] | ♪ Bert Kaempfert’s got the mad hits. ♪ | ♪波特坎普弗特有热门金曲♪ |
[16:33] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我再也受不了了 |
[16:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:35] | Well, I just got done with a full day at work. | 我刚工作了一整天 |
[16:38] | And then I had night work, and now | 晚上还加班了 现在 |
[16:40] | I have homework. | 我还有家庭工作 |
[16:41] | That’s three kinds of work. | 那可是三种工作了 |
[16:42] | And Gretchen won’t give me any space. | 格雷琴一直紧紧缠着我不放 |
[16:44] | She Canada-rapped at me. | 她对我实施了”加拿大说唱夺命法” |
[16:46] | You and me, we have jobs now. | 你和我 我们现在有工作了 |
[16:49] | We are businesspeople. | 我们是商务人士 |
[16:53] | Edgar? | 埃德加 |
[16:57] | We’re the serious ones now. | 我们现在成严肃认真的人了 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:06] | – I miss them. – Me, too. | -我好想他们 -我也是 |
[17:14] | My God, at least use a coaster, woman. | 天啊 至少用个杯垫啊 娘们儿 |
[17:18] | But I’m too busy looking at awesome dogs on the Internet. | 但我一直在网上看萌狗 实在太忙了 |
[17:21] | Right, that’s it, I can’t take it anymore! | 好了 够了 我受不了了 |
[17:24] | I’m going downstairs. | 我要下楼了 |
[17:25] | Well, I was gonna go down there anyway | 我也打算去那里的 |
[17:27] | to take a shower and not wash my legs. | 去洗个澡 但是不洗腿 |
[17:30] | Maybe I’ll work on my tree house blueprint. | 或许我会修改下我的树屋蓝图 |
[17:33] | Perhaps I’ll add a wall. | 有可能会增加一面墙 |
[17:35] | Don’t bug me in there, I’m gonna be jerking it to gangbang porn. | 别打扰我 我要看群交片手淫 |
[17:39] | I’m going to drink alcohol in my bed | 我要在床上喝酒 |
[17:42] | and read a very boring book. | 看一本非常无趣的书 |
[17:44] | No, pay attention to me. | 不要 陪着我嘛 |
[17:45] | I’m Gretchen. Play with my hair. | 我是格雷琴 玩弄我的头发吧 |
[17:48] | Rambling speech about myself, pointed insult, | 喜欢漫谈自己 毒舌 |
[17:50] | mock horror, extended metaphor that gets off track, | 喜欢黑色喜剧 比喻总是失控 |
[17:53] | and then I call myself out for it! | 然后我还经常想引起注意 |
[17:55] | Thirstiness, nasal laugh, being gross. | 饥渴 假笑 恶心 |
[17:58] | Yet another reminder that I’m mentally ill. | 不过却提醒我 我有精神病 |
[18:00] | Thirstiness. | 饥渴 |
[18:01] | Play with me. Come on, I’m Gretchen. | 跟我玩嘛 来嘛 我是格雷琴 |
[18:03] | – Kiss me! – Stop bothering me! | -吻我 -别再烦我了 |
[18:05] | – I’m bored. – All right, fine, I’ll kiss you. | -我好无聊 -好吧 我会吻你的 |
[18:07] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[18:10] | – Well, do me already, dummy. – Ah, fine. | -快干我啊 笨蛋 -好吧 |
[18:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:38] | Is this seat taken? | 这位子有人坐吗 |
[18:40] | Why, no. | 没有 |
[18:49] | 吉米 将联系人移至… | |
[19:08] | Listen, Edgar, that was… really good sex. | 听着 埃德加 刚跟你做爱太爽了 |
[19:12] | Right? Like really good. | 对吧 真的超级爽 |
[19:14] | But just so you know, I’m really committed to my job right now | 不过先跟你说清楚 我现在全身心都扑在工作上 |
[19:17] | and I don’t want you to get your feelings hurt. | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[19:25] | I am so glad you said that | 我真高兴你这么说 |
[19:27] | because, as amazing as that was, | 因为 尽管刚刚做爱很爽 |
[19:29] | I feel, like, nothing for you. | 但我对你 毫无感情 |
[19:31] | I am all about my job right now. | 我现在一心想着我的工作 |
[19:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[19:34] | Oh. Good, then. | 那好极了 |
[19:41] | Oh. So, wait, | 等等 |
[19:43] | we just had dope sex, | 我们刚刚做爱了 |
[19:45] | and don’t feel the need to discuss it. | 却不觉得需要谈谈这事 |
[19:46] | Ew. Not at all. | 当然不需要 |
[19:48] | And we could, like, do this again | 并且我们想做的时候 |
[19:50] | whenever we feel like it– or not– | 随时可以做 也可以不做 |
[19:53] | and be fine either way. | 不管怎样都行 |
[19:55] | I think so. | 我觉得没问题 |
[19:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:01] | – Cool. – Cool. | -好极了 -好极了 |
[20:02] | – Cool. – Cool. | -好极了 -好极了 |
[20:03] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[20:04] | You know, I could go again. | 我可以再来一发 |
[20:06] | How about this? An hour of sustained work, | 不如这样 先工作一小时 |
[20:09] | and then round two. | 再打第二炮 |
[20:10] | You are so smart. | 你太聪明了 |
[20:16] | All right. | 好咧 |
[20:18] | This is so great. | 这简直太棒了 |
[20:19] | After all that time with annoying-ass Gretchen, | 跟那个烦人的格雷琴待了这么久 |
[20:21] | you’re not even trying to bother me while I… | 我工作时你都不想烦我… |
[20:23] | – Shh… – Sorry. | -嘘 -抱歉 |
[20:59] | Come here, you. | 过来 |
[21:10] | There she is. | 你终于回来了 |
[21:11] | Oh, I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[21:15] | Divine. | 太爽了 |
[21:26] | 吉米: 嘿 |