时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Jimmy, brah, | 吉米 兄弟 |
[00:26] | you will not believe the illness I got into last night. | 你肯定不敢相信我昨晚过得有多疯狂 |
[00:29] | Where the hell have you been?! | 你死哪儿去了 |
[00:30] | People magazine is coming to interview me. | 《人物》杂志要采访我 |
[00:33] | And thus, as per our munificent | 因此 基于我好心 |
[00:35] | landlord-transient squatter agreement, | 与你制定的房东住客协议 |
[00:37] | you need to make me some toast soldiers for sustenance. | 你得帮我做点吐司条当食物 |
[00:40] | Then, when they arrive, | 此外 等他们到了 |
[00:41] | tell them how I selflessly saved you | 你得告诉他们我是如何无私地拯救你 |
[00:43] | from a life living in a trash can | 让你不用继续过垃圾桶中的生活 |
[00:46] | like the green fellow in that puppet slum. | 就像《芝麻街》里那个绿毛生物一样 |
[00:49] | Come on, now. Oh, and as you cook, | 快去吧 你做饭的同时 |
[00:50] | do that thing where you babble incessantly, | 记得要不停地叨叨 |
[00:52] | and my mind goes blank like I’m in a hot air balloon, | 这样我的大脑会放空 就像在热气球上一样 |
[00:55] | floating, floating. | 飘啊飘 飘啊飘 |
[00:57] | It so calms my nerves. | 这样能让我精神放松 |
[00:59] | Cool. So, there I was at Boudoir Bar for New School Rap Night. | 好 我昨晚在香闺酒吧参加新派说唱之夜 |
[01:04] | My Tinder date: a strawberry blonde with respectable Cs. | 身边是约炮软件上约来的草莓金发大胸美女 |
[01:08] | Oh, side note: I’ve developed this dating technique. | 说到这个 我最近发明了一种约会秘技 |
[01:10] | It’s like negging, but wicked sensitive. | 有点像”否定勾搭法” 但又加了点体贴 |
[01:13] | Ah, yes, that’s it. | 就是这种感觉 |
[01:15] | So what happened? She eat your dick or what? | 那后来呢 她给你舔屌了吗 |
[01:22] | Mo-mostly hand stuff. | 主 主要是用手 |
[01:24] | Nice! | 不错啊 |
[01:26] | Gettin’ some knuckle on the first date. | 第一次约会就有福利 |
[01:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:32] | No. Just go… | 别 你过去… |
[01:37] | So, Jimmy, uh, te-tell me more about this interview. | 吉米 再跟我讲讲这个采访吧 |
[01:41] | Uh, well, my publisher arranged it. | 好 是我的出版商安排的 |
[01:44] | Um, I’m going to suggest we do it at Soho House. | 我会提议去苏荷馆做采访 |
[01:47] | Soho House? Last time I was there, | 苏荷馆 我上次去的时候 |
[01:49] | I puked in Kristen Stewart’s bowler hat. | 吐在了克里斯汀·斯图尔特的帽子里 |
[01:52] | Shit, I’m still fungry! | 操 我他妈饿得要命 |
[01:58] | We got hella new snackies! | 有新零食了 |
[02:00] | Cheesy crackers? “F” to the yeah. | 芝士饼干 太赞了吧 |
[02:02] | Edgar, you’re a goddamn genius. | 埃德加 你简直就是个天才 |
[02:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:11] | I’m heading to my room. | 我要回房间了 |
[02:15] | But first, | 不过首先 |
[02:16] | I got to hork down all these cheesy bitches right quick. | 我得先吞点这些芝士脆片 |
[02:50] | – What’s she doing here? – I don’t know. | -她怎么会在这里 -我不知道 |
[02:51] | – Well, are you guys back together? – I don’t know! | -你们复合了吗 -我不知道 |
[02:54] | Oh, man, this sort of situational murkiness | 这种如迷宫一般的诡异状况 |
[02:56] | with no road map for success makes me anxious. | 且没有寻宝地图 让我好紧张 |
[02:58] | It’s the fog of war, bro. | 这就是战争迷雾啊 兄弟 |
[03:00] | It reminds me of this one time in the Al Anbar province. | 让我想到有次在安巴尔省 |
[03:02] | There was this little boy who was wearing… | 当时有个小孩穿着… |
[03:06] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[03:07] | Okay, um… I’ll invite them in. | 好 我去给他们开门 |
[03:09] | “Hello, hello. Jimmy’s a saint.” | “你好 你好 吉米人特好” |
[03:11] | Then you disappear, | 然后你消失 |
[03:12] | and we’ll head down Sunset | 我们就去日落大道 |
[03:14] | and straight into | 直接开始接受 |
[03:15] | the pages of America’s favorite purveyor of soft journalism. | 美国最高人气软新闻杂志的采访 |
[03:23] | – James, so lovely to see you again. – I… | -詹姆斯 真开心再次见到你 -我… |
[03:26] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | Oh, Three. | 还要三次呢 |
[03:28] | – This is Genevieve from People. – Okay. | -这位是《人物》杂志的简妮维 -好 |
[03:31] | Um, why is there a camera crew? | 等等 为什么会有拍摄人员 |
[03:34] | It’s an on-camera interview? | 因为是视频采访啊 |
[03:37] | For People’s streaming series, where the Magic Happens. | 为《人物》杂志的网络节目《奇迹乐园》做的 |
[03:40] | They come and interview artists in their homes. | 拍摄人员会到艺术家的家里做采访 |
[03:43] | It was in the e-mail I sent you. | 我发给你的邮件里有写 |
[03:45] | Okay, quick note: I never read past the subject | 跟你说一下 邮件我从来只看标题 |
[03:48] | unless the e-mail’s subject is, “Read Past Subject!” | 除非标题写的是”请看正文” |
[03:52] | – Or “Big Fan!” – Let’s set up by the windows. | -或者”我是铁杆粉丝” -在窗边拍吧 |
[03:55] | That way, we can frame him with the sun setting over the reservoir. | 这样能拍到背景里水面上的日落 |
[03:58] | Well, that’s east, and it’s morning. | 那边是东面 而现在是早上 |
[04:00] | We’ll fix it in post. | 后期用特效处理 |
[04:02] | Can I, uh…? | 能过来下吗 |
[04:08] | So, um, Gretchen is here. | 格雷琴在家里 |
[04:11] | You two aren’t back together, are you? | 你们没复合吧 |
[04:13] | No. | 没有 |
[04:14] | Um, I mean, we haven’t really discussed our status. | 我是说 我们还没讨论过目前的感情状态 |
[04:16] | Because that would really interfere | 你们如果复合 |
[04:19] | with the marketing of the book. | 会严重影响到新书的营销推广 |
[04:20] | We’re selling you as a bachelor Brit | 我们把你定位成英国单身汉 |
[04:22] | with eyes of frosted steel. | 双眼像结了霜的钢一样冷冽 |
[04:25] | Steel is a bit cold. | 这有点太冷了吧 |
[04:26] | I mean, maybe cornflower? | 比喻成藏蓝色矢车菊怎么样 |
[04:28] | I worked my ass off getting you this interview. | 我费了很大功夫才约到这个采访 |
[04:31] | Usually, People magazine will not touch an unknown author | 一般来说 除非是刚从绑架者手里逃出的性奴 |
[04:34] | unless they just escaped from a kidnapper’s sex dungeon. | 否则《人物》杂志是不会采访不知名作家的 |
[04:37] | So you need to make sure she doesn’t come upstairs. | 你得确保她不上楼来 |
[04:39] | If you tell Gretchen there’s a place she can’t go, she’s going. | 如果你跟格雷琴说不能去哪里 她一定会去 |
[04:43] | Whether it’s a bar, a McDonald’s PlayPlace, | 不管是酒吧 麦当劳游乐区 |
[04:45] | a public pool during kids’ swim. | 或是有儿童游泳时的公共泳池 |
[04:47] | Deal with it… now. | 你去处理 立刻去 |
[04:56] | Jimmy saved my life. | 吉米救了我的命 |
[05:01] | We can CGI him into a floor lamp, right? | 可以用特效把他处理成落地灯吧 |
[05:03] | Yeah, totally. | 没问题 |
[05:11] | Konnichiwa. | 你好[日语] |
[05:16] | So, apparently, this interview is happening upstairs. | 采访要在楼上进行了 |
[05:21] | And so, it’s vital that you stay down here. | 所以你最好待在楼下 |
[05:27] | That doesn’t mean you can’t go upstairs. | 不是说你不能上楼 |
[05:32] | Gretchen can go anywhere. | 格雷琴哪里都能去 |
[05:33] | I can go anywhere! | 我哪里都能去 |
[05:34] | I would just personally really, really appreciate it if you laid low. | 我只是个人非常非常希望你保持低调 |
[06:03] | I can probably make that work. | 我大概可以配合下吧 |
[06:06] | I have to finish this pint of Bubble Cream. | 我得吃完这杯冰淇淋 |
[06:08] | Plus, I really need to find out | 再说 我真的很想知道 |
[06:09] | where this bang bus is headed. | 这趟色狼电车到底要开去哪里 |
[06:12] | They said they’re going to San Diego, | 他们说要去圣地亚哥 |
[06:13] | but they just keep driving around the same neighborhood in the Valley. | 但他们一直在圣费尔南多谷里同一个小区转来转去 |
[06:17] | Something is up. | 肯定有问题 |
[06:19] | Gum? | 吃口香糖吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, yeah, baby, oh, yeah. | 太爽了 继续 再来 |
[06:38] | Come on. | 过来一下 |
[06:40] | Right, she’s acting really weird. | 她举止很奇怪 |
[06:42] | Like David Bowie in Labyrinth weird, | 是《魔幻迷宫》里的大卫·鲍伊那种怪 |
[06:44] | or like Kevin in We Need to Talk about Kevin weird? | 还是《我们需要谈谈凯文》里的凯文那种怪 |
[06:46] | – She’s watching pornography fully clothed. – Kevin weird. | -她衣着整齐在看黄片 -看来是凯文那种 |
[06:48] | All right, that’s it. I need to get her out of the house. | 好了 够了 我得让她离开家里 |
[06:50] | Well, I could try to talk to her, | 我可以试着去找她谈谈 |
[06:51] | – but Gretchen… – Oh, thank you, Edgar. | -但是格雷琴… -谢谢你 埃德加 |
[06:53] | I’ll get you something nice in return, | 我会用重礼酬谢你的 |
[06:54] | like an Olive Garden gift card | 比如来爱德连锁药店架子上 |
[06:56] | from that rack for poors at Rite Aid. | 用来发给穷人的橄榄园餐厅礼品卡 |
[07:03] | Hey, Gretchen. | 你好啊 格雷琴 |
[07:06] | Hey yourself, you big stud! | 你也好啊 一夜七次郎 |
[07:11] | Uh, I was just thinking. | 我刚刚想着 |
[07:13] | It is such a beautiful day outside. | 今天天气可真好 |
[07:17] | You know, just in case you… | 如果你… |
[07:21] | wanted to | 想要 |
[07:21] | get out of the house for… | 出去… |
[07:25] | I-I-I found a, um… | 我 发现一个… |
[07:27] | a discount ticket Web site | 门票打折网站 |
[07:29] | that’s full of amazing cultural events. | 有很多超赞的文化活动门票都在打折 |
[07:31] | There’s Uterus the Musical at Glendale Community College. | 比如 格伦代尔社区大学的《子宫》音乐剧 |
[07:36] | Huh? The El Capitan Theatre is showing | 怎么样 艾卡比丹剧院正在演出 |
[07:39] | Pixar’s Birds with a live show. | 《皮克斯的鸟》 |
[07:42] | Gary Sinise and the Lieutenant Dan Band are playing | 加里·西尼斯和丹中尉乐队在演奏 |
[07:44] | the San Pedro Lobster Chomp! | 《圣佩德罗龙虾大餐》 |
[07:47] | I’m not leaving, Edgar. | 我不会离开的 埃德加 |
[07:51] | I’m staying here. | 我就待在这 |
[07:56] | Forever. | 永远 |
[07:59] | For… | 永… |
[08:02] | eh… | 永… |
[08:05] | ver… | 远远… |
[08:09] | Shit! | 我操 |
[08:24] | She’s crazy, Jimmy. | 她疯了 吉米 |
[08:26] | How about I get my go bag | 不如我把紧急行李包拿上 |
[08:27] | and we both just move to the Safari Inn in Burbank? | 我们搬到伯班克的赛法瑞旅馆吧 |
[08:29] | – We can’t do that. – I’ve done it before. | -不行 -我以前就这么做过 |
[08:31] | One time we found a nest of camel spiders on base, | 有一次我在基地发现一窝骆驼蛛 |
[08:33] | so we packed up, hit the entrance with a truck-bomb, | 所以我们就打包好行李 用汽车炸弹轰炸了大门 |
[08:35] | and pretended the Taliban did it. | 假装是塔利班干的 |
[08:37] | What were they gonna say? | 他们能说什么 |
[08:37] | We’re almost ready for you, Jimmy! | 我们这边差不多好了 吉米 |
[08:39] | I cannot believe she’d threaten my job like this. | 真不敢相信她会像这样威胁我的工作 |
[08:41] | Why isn’t she at her job? | 她为什么没去工作 |
[08:42] | She’s told her clients she’s in Europe. | 她告诉她的客户她在欧洲 |
[08:44] | Jimmy. That’s compromising material. | 吉米 那可是重磅致命信息 |
[08:47] | Blackmail her. | 敲诈她 |
[08:49] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[08:49] | Save yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[08:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:15] | Where’s the box spring? | 弹簧床垫去哪了 |
[09:18] | Down there. | 下面啊 |
[09:22] | Why the sad face, Puppy? | 为什么一脸悲伤啊 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | You still worried I’m coming upstairs to nuke your interview? | 你还担心我会上楼破坏你的采访吗 |
[09:29] | No, because I have my own nuke. | 不 因为我也有核武器了 |
[09:32] | It’s a text to Slim, | 就是发短信告诉三姆 |
[09:35] | Shit-Show, and Honey Cake, | 屎斯秀和蜜糕 |
[09:36] | revealing that you are not in Europe. | 告诉他们你不在欧洲 |
[09:42] | Complete with a time-stamped photo. | 就用这张有时间标记的照片 |
[09:44] | Leave now or I will expose you | 现在离开 否则我就揭发 |
[09:47] | as the fraud you are. | 你是个大骗子 |
[09:50] | Boom. | 炸了吧 |
[09:54] | New rule, | 新规矩 |
[09:55] | no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[09:56] | we don’t ruin profesh shit for each other. | 我们都不能毁了对方的事业 |
[10:02] | Truce? | 休战 |
[10:08] | Truce. | 休战 |
[10:11] | So, are we all good? | 所以 我们之间没事了吧 |
[10:13] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:17] | Yeah, we’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[10:20] | Your lemon tree, on the other hand… | 不过你的柠檬树… |
[10:22] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | Oh, Juicy. | 可怜的汁汁 |
[10:29] | Uh, she’s not leaving, | 她不会离开的 |
[10:30] | but it’s fine, this is fine. | 但是没事 没问题 |
[10:33] | You trust that she’s gonna stay down there? | 你相信她会老老实实待在下面吗 |
[10:34] | I don’t trust her to drive a bumper car. | 她开碰碰车我都不放心 |
[10:36] | Don’t screw me here. I cannot jeopardize | 别坑我 我不能毁了 |
[10:38] | my longstanding relationship with People, | 跟《人物》杂志的长期合作关系 |
[10:40] | which dates back to when they asked me for a quote | 这段关系可以追溯到他们要引用我说的 |
[10:42] | that Ben Affleck did deserve to be 2002’s Sexiest Man Alive, | “本·阿弗莱克才该是2002年最性感男士得主”这句话上 |
[10:46] | even though, let’s be honest, it’s like somebody put | 虽然 说实话 那就像是有人 |
[10:48] | Tom Brady’s chin on Rachel Maddow. | 把汤姆·布兰迪的下巴接到了瑞秋·玛多的脸上 |
[10:51] | Well, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[10:52] | that she and I have reached a détente. | 她和我达成了缓和关系 |
[10:54] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[10:59] | Okay, we ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[11:01] | So, Genevieve, as you know, | 简妮维 你也知道 |
[11:04] | the book release is next week, | 这本书下周发布 |
[11:06] | and we’re making a big push at the Romance and Erotica Book Expo. | 我们准备在”浪漫和情色文学书展”上大力推广 |
[11:10] | So this will time to drop with that. | 所以这次采访将完美配合我们的营销 |
[11:12] | Yes, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:13] | So, Jimmy, what inspired your book? | 吉米 是什么激发了你创作这本书的灵感 |
[11:16] | The Width of a Peach was borne | 《桃色世家》脱胎于 |
[11:17] | of the sensual stories I wrote as a boy. | 我少年时期写的一篇肉文 |
[11:20] | See, Manchester was a harsh place for a sensitive child | 曼彻斯特对一个敏感的孩子来说是个残酷的地方 |
[11:23] | who managed to escape rat attack, | 他成功地逃脱了鼠灾 |
[11:25] | cholera, laudanum overdose, | 霍乱 鸦片酊过量使用 |
[11:27] | and coming across an unexploded German ordnance. | 以及一枚未爆炸的德国炸弹 |
[11:31] | But armed with a notebook and a piece of lead, | 但利用一本笔记本和一支铅笔 |
[11:34] | I would hide under the covers, | 我可以藏在隐蔽处 |
[11:36] | using language to express my forbidden desires. | 用语言表达我的禁忌欲望 |
[11:46] | What? Why am I awake? | 什么 我为什么醒着 |
[11:48] | Why were you asleep? | 你为什么在睡觉 |
[11:49] | It’s like 2:00 in the afternoon. | 现在都下午2点了 |
[11:50] | I was at my job till 6:00 a.m. | 我一直加班到早上6点 |
[11:53] | I did night work so long, it turned into day. | 夜班持续太久 直接就到白天了 |
[11:58] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[11:59] | I fell down the hill behind Jimmy’s– long story. | 我从吉米家后面的山上摔下来了 一言难尽 |
[12:01] | Basically, | 大体来说 |
[12:03] | there’s a real fubar situation over there. | 那里乱成一团了 |
[12:05] | Did that round tweenager show up begging again? | 那个圆乎乎的小孩又来乞讨了 |
[12:08] | Just throw lemons at his belly | 朝着他的肚子扔柠檬 |
[12:10] | till he runs back to his side of the block. | 直到他跑回他那边就好了 |
[12:12] | – Gretchen’s there. – What?! | -格雷琴在那 -什么 |
[12:13] | And she’s acting like a Japanese ghost. | 她就像日本女鬼贞子一样 |
[12:15] | It is so spooky. | 让人毛骨悚然 |
[12:17] | God, I’ve been so distracted at my job. | 天啊 我的注意力都在工作上了 |
[12:20] | I thought Gretchen was in Eagle Rock boning that hunk. | 我还以为格雷琴在鹰岩区搞那个大块头 |
[12:24] | What hunk? | 什么大块头 |
[12:25] | Some married guy. They hump in cars. | 某个已婚男士 他们车震了 |
[12:26] | See, this is why we need to start a group text. | 瞧吧 所以我们才需要建个群发消息 |
[12:29] | I keep starting a chain but no one responds. | 我不断发链式消息 但是没人回应 |
[12:31] | You guys probably aren’t getting them because my phone’s so old. | 你们可能没收到 因为我的手机是老款了 |
[12:34] | Yes. That’s why no one’s responding. | 没错 正因此才没人回应 |
[12:37] | Anyway, I can’t go back into that crazy house. | 总之 我不能回到那个疯窝 |
[12:39] | It’s triggering me. | 那里会触发我的恐惧 |
[12:42] | It’s like when Dad moved out and no one told me, | 这就像我爸搬走了 却没人告诉我 |
[12:44] | and then, one day, | 然后有一天 |
[12:45] | there was a new guy living in Mom’s master suite. | 有一个陌生男人住进了我妈的主卧 |
[12:47] | You got to call Gretchen and get her to leave Jimmy’s, | 你得打给格雷琴让她离开吉米家 |
[12:49] | but don’t tell her I told you she’s there. | 但千万别告诉她是我说的她在那里 |
[12:53] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[13:07] | Hey, girl. | 亲爱的 |
[13:07] | Hey. What you up to? | 亲 你干什么去了 |
[13:14] | I just woke up and you weren’t here, | 我刚醒来 发现你不在 |
[13:18] | so I thought, “Hey, where’s Gretchen?” | 我就想”格雷琴哪儿去了” |
[13:20] | and then I thought, “Probably with that married guy,” | 又一想”可能跟那个已婚男在一起呢” |
[13:22] | and then I thought, “Good one, Linds. You’re not as stupid | 再一想”真聪明 琳赛 你并不像 |
[13:24] | as your swimming teacher keeps saying you are.” | 你的游泳老师说得那么蠢” |
[13:27] | Want to hang out? | 想一起出去逛逛吗 |
[13:28] | Hang out where? | 去哪里逛 |
[13:29] | It depends where you are. | 那得看你在哪儿了 |
[13:31] | Like, you’re not at Jimmy’s or anything? | 你不在吉米家吧 |
[13:34] | – Too much. – Shit. | -露馅了 -该死 |
[13:36] | I’m at home. | 我在家呢 |
[13:37] | – Where home? – Here home. | -哪个家 -这个家 |
[13:40] | – Where are you exactly? – Linds… | -你到底在哪里 -琳子 |
[13:42] | I live with Jimmy, just like I have for a long time. | 我和吉米一起住 一直都是这样啊 |
[13:45] | But… | 可是 |
[13:47] | – I thought you lived here? – What? | -你不是住在我家吗 -什么 |
[13:49] | When did I live at your house? | 我什么时候住你家了 |
[13:51] | You’ve been here for a few months. | 你都住在这里好几个月了 |
[13:53] | Oh, Puppy, if I live at your house, | 小亲亲 如果我真住在你家 |
[13:56] | then where’s all my stuff? | 那我的东西都在哪儿 |
[13:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:01] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[14:03] | You farted on my couch, right? | 你在我的沙发上放过屁 对吧 |
[14:06] | You’re very tired. | 你累晕了吧 |
[14:07] | I did night work for so long. | 我上了好久的夜班 |
[14:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:11] | Get some sleep, sweetie. | 好好睡一觉吧 亲爱的 |
[14:13] | Okay. Bye, Gretchen. | 好的 拜 格雷琴 |
[14:19] | So… what did you learn? | 你了解到什么了 |
[14:23] | I don’t know what’s real. | 我分不清真假了 |
[14:25] | I write till 4:00 or 5:00 a.m. | 我经常写作到凌晨4点或5点 |
[14:29] | At dawn, I make my way down to the reservoir, | 黎明时分 我会前往水库 |
[14:31] | where the street vendors hawk mangos y papayas. | 那里的小贩们叫卖着芒果啊 木瓜啊 |
[14:35] | From them, I draw both sustenance | 从他们那里 我不但获取了食物 |
[14:38] | and cultural inspiration. | 还获取了文化灵感 |
[14:44] | Where’s bitch?! | 贱人在哪 |
[14:46] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[14:47] | You texted us that she was here. | 你刚发短信说她在这里 |
[14:49] | Now-now either you’re lying | 要么是你在骗人 |
[14:51] | or MetroPCS is lying, | 要么是手机运营商在骗人 |
[14:52] | and I know MetroPCS ain’t got no angle here. | 我知道运营商根本没理由骗我们 |
[14:55] | What? No. Uh, I was going to, | 什么 没有 我本来要发 |
[14:57] | but I hit the blue send-to-trash button. | 但我按的是蓝色删除键 |
[15:00] | And, clearly, I haven’t used my phone in a few months. | 显然我好几个月没用过手机了 |
[15:04] | Listen, fellas, you have to vacate. | 听着 兄弟们 你们必须离开 |
[15:07] | People magazine’s interviewing me. | 《人物》杂志正在采访我 |
[15:09] | No shit? | 不是吧 |
[15:14] | Crossing. | 串场下 |
[15:15] | The cover story you did on the Hannah Montana reunion | 你们做的《汉娜·蒙塔娜》剧组重聚封面故事 |
[15:17] | made me cry. | 把我感动哭了 |
[15:18] | Billy Ray is so proud of Miley. | 比利·雷太为麦莉骄傲了 |
[15:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁来着 |
[15:26] | We really need a better publicist. | 我们真的需要一个好点的公关专家 |
[15:28] | Speak of the bitch. | 说到那贱人 |
[15:30] | Crossing. | 退场 |
[15:33] | All right, see you in a bit, fellas. | 稍后再见 兄弟们 |
[15:42] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[15:45] | You lied to us! | 你骗了我们 |
[15:47] | You have not been in Europe. | 你根本没去欧洲 |
[15:50] | I was. | 我去了 |
[15:51] | I just got back. | 我刚回来 |
[15:54] | Honestly, Europe was a dream. | 说真的 欧洲就像一场美梦 |
[15:57] | So many bicycles and castles. | 那么多单车和城堡 |
[15:59] | One afternoon, in South Berlin, | 有一天下午 我在柏林南部 |
[16:02] | I watched an old woman play harmonium | 看一位老妇人演奏小风琴 |
[16:04] | while a stray dog ate a cheese sandwich out of my hand. | 一条流浪狗把我手里的奶酪三明治吃掉了 |
[16:07] | There are no stray dogs in Berlin. | 柏林根本没有流浪狗 |
[16:09] | The animal welfare system is tight. | 那里的动物福利体系很完善 |
[16:11] | It was the old lady’s dog. | 是那个老妇人的狗 |
[16:14] | What kind of cheese was on that sandwich? | 三明治上是哪种奶酪 |
[16:17] | Resspelutchenbidenzer. | 瑞斯普菠萝菠萝蜜 |
[16:19] | Bitch, we know you’ve been here this whole time! | 贱人 我们知道你一直都在这里 |
[16:21] | Yeah, Jimmy texted us and he ratted you out pretty hard. | 没错 吉米发短信狠狠告发了你 |
[16:23] | Damn it, Jimmy! | 该死的 吉米 |
[16:25] | You said you befriended Fatboy Slim on our behalf. | 你说你为了我们和流线胖小子交了朋友 |
[16:28] | Okay, guys, but think about that– | 好吧 不过你们好好想想 |
[16:29] | what does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[16:30] | You are the worst– | 你是最差劲的 |
[16:32] | and I mean worst– publicist I have ever met! | 我见过最最差劲的公关专家 |
[16:35] | And my dad is friends with Paul Manafort! | 要知道我爸和保罗·马纳福特是朋友 |
[16:35] | 特朗普前竞选主席 政治顾问 受洗钱调查 | |
[16:38] | We needed you. | 我们那么需要你 |
[16:39] | Do you even know what’s going on right now? | 你知道我们现在是什么情况吗 |
[16:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:43] | You want to tell her? | 你来告诉她吗 |
[16:44] | You tell her. | 你告诉她吧 |
[16:45] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[16:46] | Turns out Zachary is | 原来扎克瑞 |
[16:48] | 45 years old! | 已经45岁了 |
[16:51] | Honey Nutz is 45? | 蜜蛋45岁了 |
[16:52] | We can’t have a 45-year-old in the group! This is a crisis! | 我们的组合不能有个45岁的 这是大危机 |
[16:55] | The other day he was freestyling about | 那天他在即兴说唱中不小心说到 |
[16:57] | how the Challenger explosion really messed him up, | 挑战者号爆炸事件让他精神错乱 |
[16:59] | and the truth came out. | 事实就抖出来了 |
[17:00] | We needed you, | 我们那么需要你 |
[17:01] | and you were nowhere to be found! | 却到处都找不到你 |
[17:04] | You better have some mind-blowing explanation for lying to us, | 你最好有轰炸性的解释 说明骗我们的原因 |
[17:08] | or we are firing your ass for reals! | 否则我们一定开除你这个贱人 |
[17:13] | You guys don’t even know what happened with Jimmy, do you? | 你们根本不知道我和吉米的事吧 |
[17:16] | No more lies, bitch. | 别编了 贱人 |
[17:18] | God’s truth, stick a needle in my eye. | 向上帝起誓 撒谎不得好死 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 听好了 |
[17:28] | Three months ago Jimmy took me to this spot | 三个月前 吉米带我去了 |
[17:30] | above the Hollywood Bowl, | 好莱坞露天剧场上面一个地方 |
[17:31] | pretending we were looking for murder clues. | 假装我们在找谋杀案线索 |
[17:34] | Who are your favorite erotica authors? | 谁是你最喜欢的情色作家 |
[17:37] | See, there’s a fine line between erotica and litera… | 其实 情色和文学作品仅有一线之隔… |
[17:46] | It’s, uh… | 是… |
[18:03] | You’re a bad person, Jimmy Shive-Overly. | 你是个坏人 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[18:07] | You dead, dude. | 你死定了 兄弟 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Yeah, bye, fellas! | 再见 两位 |
[18:16] | Okay. Uh, where were we? Where were… um… | 好了 刚刚说到哪儿了 刚刚… |
[18:18] | Oh, God, Lindsay. | 天啊 琳赛 |
[18:19] | Does this mean we’re in charge? | 这意味着现在一切由我们来负责吗 |
[18:21] | I can’t be in charge of anything. | 我负责不了任何东西 |
[18:23] | I was in charge once in Iraq, and it did not go well. | 我曾在伊拉克当过负责人 下场很不好 |
[18:26] | In fact, that was the last time we did Secret Santa. | 实际上 那是我们最后一次玩秘密圣诞老人 |
[18:28] | Maybe we could get them back together | 或许他们在同一屋檐下了 |
[18:30] | while they’re under the same roof! | 我们可以让他们重归于好 |
[18:32] | I wish I’d thought of that | 我真希望当年我妈 |
[18:32] | when Mom was breaking up with Uncle. | 和叔叔分手时 我能想到这点 |
[18:34] | I could have Parent-Trapped them that weekend in Solvang. | 在索夫昂的那个周末 我本可以把他们困在一起的 |
[18:37] | This is scary. Hold me. | 这太可怕了 抱我 |
[18:39] | – I’m getting all cranked up. – Me, too, bud. | -我已经热血沸腾迫不及待了 -我也是 |
[18:41] | Now, make my body feel good. | 现在 让我的身体爽一下 |
[18:47] | What’s more important, characters or plot? | 角色和剧情 哪个更重要 |
[18:50] | I think characters are obviously… | 我觉得角色显然是… |
[18:55] | the essential… | 最根本的… |
[18:57] | Why don’t we finish this at a coffee shop? | 我们不如去咖啡厅录完吧 |
[18:59] | Hi, sweetie. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[19:03] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 别介意我 |
[19:04] | I am not here. | 就当我不存在 |
[19:06] | Hi. I’m Gretchen Cutler, Jimmy’s fiancée, | 你好 我是格雷琴·卡特勒 吉米的未婚妻 |
[19:09] | The future Mrs…. | 也就是未来的… |
[19:10] | Is it Shive-Overly? | 你是姓希瓦-奥弗利吧 |
[19:12] | Maybe we’ll do one of those hybrid names | 或许我们也会取一个现在的小孩子当中 |
[19:14] | the kids are getting into. | 很流行的那种混合姓氏 |
[19:15] | Cutler-y. | 卡特勒利 |
[19:17] | Shitler. | 希特勒 |
[19:19] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:19] | I just interviewed him for an hour about his single life. | 我刚刚就他的单身生活采访了他一个小时 |
[19:22] | Single? | 单身 |
[19:24] | Why are they saying you’re single, Jimmy? | 他们为什么说你是单身 |
[19:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:27] | What are you doing? | 你又在干什么 |
[19:31] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[19:33] | I have been acting crazy. | 我最近的确很疯狂 |
[19:35] | But what is it that happened to us, exactly? | 但我们之间到底是怎么回事 |
[19:38] | One, | 第一 |
[19:39] | you asked me to marry you. | 你向我求婚 |
[19:41] | Two, I said yes. | 第二 我答应了 |
[19:43] | Three, you left. | 第三 你离开了 |
[19:45] | And then four, you came back, | 第四 你又跑回来了 |
[19:46] | apologized, and I said it was fine. | 道歉 然后我说没事 |
[19:48] | Isn’t that what happened? | 整个事情不就是这样吗 |
[19:50] | Ye-Yes. Technically. | 没错 严格来说是这样 |
[19:53] | Which means we never stopped being engaged. | 那也就是说 我们的订婚状态并没有改变 |
[20:00] | We’re still engaged, Jimmy, right? | 我们依然是订婚状态 对吧 吉米 |
[20:05] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[20:08] | Uh, c… can you just give us a second? | 你能 给我们一点时间吗 |
[20:12] | So, wait… | 等等 |
[20:14] | you haven’t been punishing me | 所以你不是为了惩罚我 |
[20:16] | by taking over the bedroom and refusing to leave? | 才占领卧室 拒绝离开的吗 |
[20:20] | I just wanted you to squirm a little. | 我只是故意让你糟心那么一点点 |
[20:23] | But now I find out | 但现在我发现 |
[20:24] | you’re supposed to be single for the book? | 你为了宣传这本书应该说自己是单身 |
[20:26] | Maybe I should move back out? | 或许我应该再搬出去 |
[20:28] | Oh, don’t. N… | 不要 别 |
[20:29] | Well, how are we gonna make this all work, then? | 那这乱七八糟的一切要怎么才能处理好 |
[20:36] | What if I wasn’t single? | 如果我不是单身呢 |
[20:39] | – Jimmy… – What about a writer who isn’t single | -吉米 -如果我的形象是个非单身的作家 |
[20:44] | and maybe makes mistakes? | 只不过犯了些错误 |
[20:46] | Human ones. But at the end of the day, | 是人都会犯的错 但归根结底 |
[20:48] | his heart’s in the right place. | 他的真心依然没有变 |
[20:50] | Is… is there something you could do with that? | 你们可以从这个思路出发来做采访吗 |
[20:53] | I-It could be aspirational. | 那可能会很励志的 |
[20:55] | Everyone deserves love. | 每个人都值得拥有爱 |
[20:58] | That sounds very People. | 那听上去很有人性 |
[21:01] | We could adjust our strategy. | 我们可以调整下策略 |
[21:04] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[21:05] | I’m a publicist. | 我是个公关专家 |
[21:06] | You ever hear of the one that goes, “Courtney Love is smart now”? | 你们有没有听过”科特妮·拉芙现在变聪明了” |
[21:09] | – That was you? – See, the honest truth is, | -那是你想出来的吗 -实话是… |
[21:11] | this book… | 这本书 |
[21:13] | this is our love story. | 就是我们的爱情故事 |
[21:16] | And our story is chaotic, | 我们的故事很混乱 |
[21:18] | but love is chaos. | 但爱本身就是一团乱麻 |
[21:21] | And it’s the only game in town worth playing. | 并且那是这里唯一值得玩的游戏 |
[21:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:29] | She can stay. | 她可以留下来 |
[21:30] | Can we get Gretchen miked? | 给格雷琴配上麦克风 |
[21:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:36] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[21:39] | Oh, ‘scuse me | 失陪一下 |
[21:43] | – Hi, Booner! – Gretch, what’s wrong? | -嗨 小布 -格雷琴 怎么了 |
[21:45] | – You said you had an emergency? – Yup. | -你刚说有急事 -没错 |
[21:47] | Uh, it’s downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[21:50] | In the bedroom. | 卧室里 |
[21:51] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[22:01] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[22:08] | Shouldn’t have texted the boys. | 你不该发短信给那几个家伙的 |
[22:10] | Mushroom cloud, bitch! | 原子弹大爆炸 贱人 |
[22:32] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[22:33] | we have to talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[22:35] | We know you and Gretch are going through a thing, | 我们知道你和格雷琴正经历一些事 |
[22:37] | but it’s messing with our brains. | 但那把我们的大脑搅成了浆糊 |
[22:39] | Yeah, so there’s something very important we need you to hear. | 没错 所以我们有些很重要的话希望你能听听 |
[22:43] | And-a one and-a two | 一 二 |
[22:44] | and-a one, two, three and… | 一 二 三 |
[22:46] | ♪ There’s one and one ♪ | ♪一个人和另一个人♪ |
[22:47] | ♪ And that makes two ♪ | ♪结合成一对佳人♪ |
[22:49] | ♪ But the two of you are making us blue ♪ | ♪你们两个 让我们很忧伤♪ |
[22:51] | ♪ So let’s end the fighting, let’s have fun ♪ | ♪结束战争 好好享乐♪ |
[22:54] | ♪ And make two hearts back into one… ♪ | ♪让两颗分离的心 重新和好♪ |
[22:57] | ♪ Back into one. ♪ | ♪重新和好♪ |
[23:03] | That was really beautiful. | 真好听 |
[23:05] | Why don’t you go downstairs and sing it to Gretchen. | 你们何不下去唱给格雷琴听呢 |
[23:09] | She’s in the bedroom. | 她在卧室里 |
[23:18] | And-a one, and-a two, | 一 二 |
[23:20] | and-a one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[23:22] | ♪ There’s one and one… ♪ | ♪一个人和另一个人♪ |
[23:37] | We get two Christmases now. | 现在有两个圣诞节了 |