时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Hi. I need a car. | 你好 我要租辆车 |
[00:27] | Mr. Collins? | 柯林斯老师 |
[00:30] | Gretchen? | 格雷琴 |
[00:32] | Hiya. | 你好呀 |
[00:34] | Wow. Look at you. | 哇 瞧瞧你 |
[00:36] | Look at… you. | 瞧瞧…你啊 |
[00:39] | My, oh, my. You’re so grown-up. | 天呐 你真是亭亭玉立 |
[00:41] | I always wondered how your face would fill out. | 我以前一直好奇你长大会变什么样 |
[00:44] | You get these students sometimes | 有时遇到的一些学生 |
[00:46] | and they just don’t look like high school kids. | 他们一点都不像高中生 |
[00:49] | Every new semester | 每到新学期开学 |
[00:50] | you see one or two that look more like unformed adults. | 总会看到一两个学生像未成形的成年人 |
[00:54] | So, what’s the haps? | 发展得怎么样 |
[00:57] | You ever become a marine biologist? | 实现成为海洋生物学家的梦想了吗 |
[01:00] | Yes, actually. | 还真的实现了 |
[01:02] | I’m at the University of Santa Barbara. | 我在圣巴巴拉大学工作 |
[01:05] | I’m a professor emeritus of cephalopod study. | 我是头足类动物研究的荣誉教授 |
[01:08] | I basically just play with octopuses all day. | 基本上就是每天和”詹”鱼玩 |
[01:11] | Don’t you mean octopi? | 你是指章鱼吧 |
[01:13] | No, we changed it back to octopuses. | 不 我们把复数形式换回”詹鱼”了 |
[01:16] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[01:17] | Hi, honey. Where are you? | 嗨 宝贝 你在哪儿 |
[01:19] | On the plane. We just landed. | 在飞机上 刚落地 |
[01:21] | Good. Melody’s doing fine. | 很好 梅兰迪情况不错 |
[01:23] | Her cervix is only four centimeters. | 她的宫颈只有4厘米 |
[01:25] | That’s one tiny cervix. | 那宫颈还真小 |
[01:27] | No, no. I meant th-that’s how much it’s dilated. | 不不 我是指宫颈扩张程度 |
[01:29] | Yes, I know. I-I was joking. | 我知道 我只是开个玩笑 |
[01:31] | – It was just a little… – Anyway, listen. | -只是一个小小的… -随便了 听着 |
[01:32] | I need you to stop by the house and get my eye drops. | 你顺路回家一趟 帮我拿眼药水 |
[01:35] | And don’t forget Banshee. | 别忘了妖妖 |
[01:37] | Right. And don’t forget to feed Banshee. | 对 别忘了喂妖妖 |
[01:39] | Banshee’s still alive? | 妖妖还活着吗 |
[01:41] | – Are you deplaning yet? – Excuse me, Miss. | -你下飞机了没 -打扰了 女士 |
[01:44] | Do you need help getting your bag down? | 需要帮您把包取下来吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I should go. | 好了 我该挂了 |
[01:47] | All right, we’ll see you soon. | 好的 待会见 |
[01:52] | So, you stopped teaching? | 你没再教书了吗 |
[01:55] | Oh, yup, yup. | 是的 |
[01:57] | Retired. | 退休了 |
[02:03] | Now, Gretchen, | 格雷琴 |
[02:04] | can I tell you about our award-winning coverage package? | 我能跟你介绍一下我们获奖级的租车套餐吗 |
[02:08] | I’ll take all of it. | 我全要了 |
[02:10] | Shoot. | 糟了 |
[02:11] | Looks like all of our standard vehicles are out. | 我们的标准车型好像都租完了 |
[02:13] | I’ll just take whatever you got. | 你有什么车就给我什么车吧 |
[02:17] | So… | 话说… |
[02:19] | How long are you in town? | 你会在这里待多久 |
[03:29] | Hi, Banshee. | 妖妖你好呀 |
[03:44] | 欢迎光临 无线网络密码如下 | |
[05:00] | 搜索”海蒂·拉斯穆伦 讣告” 搜索无结果 | |
[05:07] | 搜索”海蒂·拉斯穆伦 癌症” 白血病幸存者复兴当地溜冰场 | |
[05:18] | Holy shit. You didn’t die? | 我靠 你没死吗 |
[06:06] | – You’ve really never been to L.A.? – Nope. | -你真的从没去过洛杉矶吗 -没有 |
[06:09] | Who hasn’t been to L.A.? | 谁会没去过洛杉矶啊 |
[06:12] | I don’t like the sunshine. | 我不喜欢那里的阳光 |
[06:13] | Why, because of the cancer? | 为什么 因为癌症吗 |
[06:15] | What? No. Just… | 什么 不是 只是… |
[06:19] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许就是吧 |
[06:20] | Never thought of that. | 从没想到过这点 |
[06:21] | You should come. | 你应该去 |
[06:23] | It’s great. | 那里很棒 |
[06:24] | The tacos are like… | 那里的墨西哥夹饼… |
[06:26] | It’s insane. I can’t even get into it. | 好吃到要疯了 我一夸起来就滔滔不绝 |
[06:31] | It’s great you did this. | 你接手这个溜冰场很棒啊 |
[06:32] | I remember we always used to talk about taking over this place. | 我还记得以前我们常说要接管这地方 |
[06:35] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没说过 |
[06:36] | Are you kidding? Yeah, we did. | 你开什么玩笑 我们当然说了 |
[06:37] | Like, all the time. | 天天挂在嘴边 |
[06:39] | Buy the roller rink, make it cool. | 买下溜冰场 把它变酷 |
[06:41] | Make sure Dana Miller can never go in, bitch. | 绝不让丹娜·米勒那个贱人进来 |
[06:44] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[06:46] | Last year the owner died, and they were gonna tear it down, | 去年原来的老板死了 这地方本来要被拆掉了 |
[06:49] | and I had money from my grandma, so I just… | 我从奶奶那儿继承了一些钱 于是我就… |
[06:52] | Anyway, I’m so in debt. | 反正 我现在负债累累 |
[06:54] | It’s not what I thought. | 现实和我想象的不一样 |
[06:55] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[06:56] | It’s dance skate time! | 热舞起来吧 |
[06:59] | If you’re not ready to shake your booty like it did you wrong, | 如果你不使出全力摇屁股 |
[07:03] | – clear the floor. – Uh, excuse me, no. | -就离开冰场吧 -不好意思 不行 |
[07:05] | You’re staying. | 你必须留下来 |
[07:06] | No. Seriously. I’ll just wait right over there. | 不 说真的 我还是去那边等着吧 |
[07:08] | No. Seriously. | 不 我说真的 |
[08:05] | What happened? You were so sick when I left. | 到底怎么回事 我当年离开时你病得好严重 |
[08:08] | Mm, operations, five in all. | 做手术 总共做了5次 |
[08:13] | Coupled with the numerous rounds of chemo. | 再加上数不清的化疗 |
[08:16] | Science is good. | 科学很伟大 |
[08:18] | So, college and then… | 然后去念了大学 之后… |
[08:20] | Why did you move back here? | 你为什么会搬回来 |
[08:22] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[08:23] | Anyway, my family’s here. | 毕竟我的家人都在这里 |
[08:25] | That’s exactly why I don’t live here. | 那正是我不想在这里生活的原因 |
[08:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:30] | It’s Dad. Where are you? | 我是爸爸 你在哪儿 |
[08:32] | It’s been a total disaster. | 简直是场灾难 |
[08:34] | They lost my bags, and then I got home, | 我的包被托运丢了 等我回到家 |
[08:37] | and you’re out of cat food, and Banshee bit me. | 发现家里没猫粮了 妖妖还咬了我 |
[08:39] | Really? Sorry. We’ve been so busy. | 真的吗 抱歉 我们最近太忙了 |
[08:42] | It’s okay, Daddy. | 没事 爸爸 |
[08:44] | Anyway, I am just on my way to the store now. | 总之 我正赶往商店 |
[08:47] | – I will be there soon. – Okay, so… | -我很快就赶到 -好的 话说… |
[08:54] | Heidi, this place is just so amazing. | 海蒂 这地方太赞了 |
[08:58] | You should do special events. | 你应该举办一些特殊活动 |
[09:00] | You should do Eggs and Porn. | 比如”鸡蛋黄” |
[09:03] | – What? – Eggs and Porn. | -什么 -鸡蛋黄啊 |
[09:05] | You serve breakfast, | 你供应早餐 |
[09:07] | and also, there’s retro porn playing on the TVs. | 然后在电视上播放复古黄片 |
[09:09] | It’s really kitschy and fun. | 真的很低俗有趣 |
[09:10] | Plus, the posters are really easy | 再说了 海报也很容易做 |
[09:12] | because fried eggs look like boobs. | 因为煎蛋看着就像奶子 |
[09:14] | You realize children are a big part of our clientele? | 你知道我们的顾客有很多都是小孩吧 |
[09:17] | Just put the TVs up high. | 把电视挂高点不就行了 |
[09:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, the rink is now closed. | 女士们先生们 溜冰场现在关门了 |
[09:22] | – Please return your skates… – We should go to our mall! | -请将溜冰鞋都… -我们应该去我们的商场 |
[09:24] | Our mall died. | 我们的商场倒闭了 |
[09:26] | – What?! – Apparently, it’s just | -什么 -现在只有 |
[09:28] | stray dogs, meth heads and teens partying now. | 流浪狗 吸毒的和青少年去那里玩 |
[09:34] | This is so sad. | 真是太令人伤感了 |
[09:38] | Our mall is dead. | 我们的商场倒闭了 |
[09:40] | – Do you buy everything online now? – Totally. | -你现在全部网购吗 -当然了 |
[09:45] | Then this is your fault. | 那这就是你的错 |
[09:48] | It is kind of beautiful. | 其实还挺美的 |
[09:53] | This is crazy! | 简直太疯狂了 |
[09:55] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[09:57] | First got my ears pierced over there. | 我第一次打耳洞就是在那边 |
[10:00] | I first got fingered in that dressing room. | 我第一次被人用手指插就是在那个更衣室 |
[10:07] | – ‘Sup, shorties? – Hello. | -好啊 小伙子们 -你们好 |
[10:11] | Anyways, it’s just a rip- off that | 总之 那是欺诈行为 |
[10:13] | our so- called advisors don’t have any… | 我们所谓的指导老师没有… |
[10:14] | We used to shop here. | 我们以前常来这里购物 |
[10:17] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[10:19] | You meth heads? | 你们是吸毒的吗 |
[10:20] | No, we’re j- juniors. | 不 我们只是中学生而已 |
[10:22] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[10:24] | Where’s your booze? | 你们的酒呢 |
[10:26] | We’re just hanging out. | 我们只是来玩玩而已 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | I’m officially in sense memory overload. | 这下我的太多记忆都涌现出来了 |
[10:51] | So… what? | 说说你吧 |
[10:54] | You’re living here. | 你生活在这里 |
[10:56] | Roommates? Boyfriends? Girlfriends? | 有室友吗 或者男朋友 女朋友 |
[10:59] | There isn’t much. | 没太多东西可说 |
[11:01] | I write a little, bike a lot. | 我偶尔写点东西 经常骑单车 |
[11:05] | Try and keep the rink afloat, mostly. | 大部分时间都在想办法维持溜冰场的经营 |
[11:07] | Yeah, but you’re doing it. | 但你真的勇敢去做了啊 |
[11:09] | You know, the whole big- fish thing? | 就是《大鱼》里宣扬的那种理念 |
[11:11] | I have that urge sometimes, just to pack it all in. | 我有时也有那种冲动 收拾东西回来 |
[11:14] | What do you have there that’s so different? | 你在那边过着怎样截然不同的生活 |
[11:16] | I already told you about the tacos, right? | 我已经跟你说了墨西哥夹饼了 对吧 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 我很抱歉我那时没在你身边支持你 |
[11:25] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久前的事了 |
[11:28] | I should have come to the hospital, though. | 但我应该去医院看你的 |
[11:31] | Oh, I forgot to tell you! | 我忘了告诉你了 |
[11:32] | Guess who is working at the car rental agency at the airport. | 猜猜谁现在在机场的租车机构工作 |
[11:38] | Mr. Collins! | 柯林斯老师 |
[11:40] | He watches all my Instagram stories. | 他围观了我全部的INS内容 |
[11:42] | He’s so creepy. | 真的好变态 |
[11:44] | You, uh, know why he got fired, right? | 你们知道他是被开除的吧 |
[11:48] | – No. – He was caught taking up- skirt shots of students. | -不知道 -他被抓到偷拍学生的裙底 |
[11:52] | He posted ’em on the “Panty Sluts” subreddit. | 他上传到一个叫”裤骚”的网站上 |
[11:54] | – Gross! – Oh, I knew something was up! | -真恶心 -我就知道有什么地方不对劲 |
[11:58] | Uh, hey, you guys have a dead mall. | 你们跑来一个倒闭的商场 |
[12:00] | – You’re wasting it by not drinking. – Thanks for the advice. | -不喝酒简直是浪费了 -谢谢你的建议 |
[12:04] | That wasn’t technically advice. | 严格来说那并不是建议 |
[12:07] | She owns the skating rink | 她是溜冰场的老板 |
[12:08] | so if you’re mean to her, you can never skate. | 所以如果你们对她刻薄 就不能溜冰了 |
[12:11] | You’re banned for life. | 你们会终身在黑名单上 |
[12:14] | You’re not banned. | 你们没上黑名单 |
[12:15] | What are two 30-year-old women doing | 你们两个三十多的老女人 |
[12:17] | hanging out with high schoolers? | 和高中生待一起做什么 |
[12:18] | Okay, now you’re banned! | 够了 现在你们上黑名单了 |
[12:24] | Wait. We have that A.P. history essay. | 等等 我们还得做大学预修历史作业 |
[12:28] | Don’t be a pussy. | 别当个孬种 |
[12:30] | Aw, shit! | 天啊 |
[12:31] | Colin! | 科林 |
[12:40] | I don’t understand what we’re expected to do. | 我不明白我们到底该怎么做 |
[12:43] | You raised us to need the constant feedback that comes from this. | 你们把我们养成需要时刻看手机上回复的人 |
[12:46] | We didn’t raise shit, sucka! | 我们可什么也没养 蠢蛋 |
[12:49] | It’s the marketers. | 是那些商人的错 |
[12:50] | It’s just to get us addicted so they can advertise to us. | 他们就是要让我们上瘾 以便对我们打广告 |
[12:54] | And that’s why I purposefully don’t buy | 所以我才故意不买 |
[12:56] | anything that they advertise to me. | 任何他们打广告的东西 |
[12:58] | You saw Deadpool, like, five times. | 你看《死侍》看了五次吧 |
[13:01] | See? Then I fell for it, too. I’m no better. | 瞧吧 我也沦陷了 我也好不到哪儿去 |
[13:04] | – It’s just really stressful. – It’s so stressful. | -真的压力太大了 -太压抑了 |
[13:07] | – It really is. – Oh, my God! | -确实是 -天啊 |
[13:13] | You guys are the worst teens ever! | 你们简直是史上最烂青少年 |
[13:15] | This can’t be what you’re all like. | 你们不可能全是这样吧 |
[13:18] | Come on. Truth or dare? | 来吧 真心话还是大冒险 |
[13:20] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[13:24] | Kiss that one. | 去亲她 |
[13:37] | You cool? | 你能接受吗 |
[13:50] | M-My turn! Truth or dare? | 到我了 真心话还是大冒险 |
[13:52] | No, you guys aren’t playing. | 不 不带你们玩 |
[13:54] | Why did you let her do that? | 你为什么允许她那么做 |
[13:56] | Guys, you know this is the best time, right? | 小鬼们 你们知道这是最美好的时光吧 |
[14:01] | It is all downhill from here, for real! | 此后的人生全是下坡路了 真的 |
[14:04] | I mean, you do get hotter | 虽然确实会更性感 |
[14:06] | and get to do or eat whatever you want– and that’s awesome– | 想做什么就做什么 这点很棒 |
[14:08] | but things are new right now, | 但现在一切都是新鲜的 |
[14:12] | and you feel things so hard, | 你们的感觉会无比强烈 |
[14:15] | and that is beautiful! | 那简直太美妙了 |
[14:17] | Grown-up stuff sucks, is what I’m saying. | 我要说的是 成人的世界太操蛋了 |
[14:23] | Um, can I have a… a cigarette? | 能给我一根烟吗 |
[14:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:35] | Rosemary Felton. | 罗斯玛丽·菲尔顿 |
[14:38] | I’m Haley… Wallish. | 我叫我叫海莉·沃里什 |
[14:42] | Wait. Are you related to Darius Wallish? | 等等 你和达里斯·沃里什是亲戚吗 |
[14:45] | That’s my dad. | 他是我爸 |
[14:46] | Your dad? Darius is your dad? Are you kidding? | 你爸 达里斯是你爸吗 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:49] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[14:51] | I was his senior prom date when I was a freshman! | 我高一时是他毕业舞会的舞伴 |
[14:56] | We totally fu… | 我们操… |
[14:58] | I had… fun dancing with your father. | 我和你爸 跳舞跳得特别开心 |
[15:02] | We… danced. | 我们一起跳舞了 |
[15:06] | Like three times. | 跳了大概三次 |
[15:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:11] | Well, three and a half. We hand-danced in the car. | 其实是三次半 我们在车里”手舞”了 |
[15:17] | Why are you laughing? | 你们笑什么 |
[15:24] | You always give the best braids. | 你编辫子总是编得最好 |
[15:27] | My aunt taught me. She moved to Europe when I was eight. | 我阿姨教我的 我8岁时她移民欧洲了 |
[15:29] | – I was devastated. – I remember. | -我当时悲痛欲绝 -我记得 |
[15:32] | I cried so hard. | 我哭得特别惨 |
[15:34] | Cried and cried. | 一直哭 一直哭 |
[15:37] | You were patient with me. | 你那时对我很有耐心 |
[15:48] | Mr. Collins said he always used to wonder | 柯林斯老师说他过去一直好奇 |
[15:50] | what some students would look like when they grew up, | 有些学生长大了会长成什么样子 |
[15:52] | like, when they were a real person. | 真正长大成人时的样子 |
[15:54] | I wonder if he ever up-skirted me. | 不知道他有没有拍过我的裙底 |
[15:56] | Now I know what he meant. | 我算是明白他话里的意思了 |
[15:59] | It’s so nice to see you older, | 能看到你长大些 |
[16:01] | to see what you ended up looking like. | 见到你最终长成什么样子真好 |
[16:04] | It’s nice to see tiny wrinkles. | 见到你脸上的细纹真好 |
[16:07] | Gee, thanks. | 操 谢了 |
[16:08] | No. It’s good. It is! | 不 这是好事 真的 |
[16:12] | You lived long enough to get wrinkles. | 你活到了长皱纹的年纪 |
[16:16] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[16:26] | Aw, remember your mom’s Snickerdoodles? | 还记得你妈做的肉桂曲奇饼吗 |
[16:29] | Remember when something like cinnamon could make you happy? | 还记得当年肉桂就能让你开心无比吗 |
[16:32] | Cinnamon still makes me happy. | 肉桂现在依然能让我开心 |
[16:35] | I have cinnamon toast all the time. | 我一直吃肉桂吐司 |
[16:38] | How? | 怎么会 |
[16:40] | I just make it. | 我自己做的 |
[16:41] | You make it? | 你做的 |
[16:43] | It’s just sugar and cinnamon, Gretchen. | 不过就是糖加肉桂 格雷琴 |
[16:47] | Yeah, but how do you know how to buy cinnamon? | 好吧 但你怎么知道该怎么买到肉桂的 |
[16:49] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:50] | Uh, yeah. Who knows that? | 当然 谁知道那东西 |
[16:52] | Cinnamon? | 肉桂 |
[16:54] | Is there a spice store? | 有专门的香料店吗 |
[16:55] | Does it come in sticks? | 那东西是一根一根的吗 |
[16:57] | Do you have to grind it up like a frontiers lady? | 你得像边疆妇女一样把它磨碎吗 |
[16:59] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯蠢了 |
[17:01] | I mean, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[17:04] | You’re an adult. | 你是个成年人了 |
[17:06] | – Jesus. – Well, it’s true. | -天啊 -那是实话 |
[17:09] | Uh, just so you know- – | 告诉你们一声 |
[17:11] | I’ve had sex. Like… the big kind. | 我做过爱 疯狂的那种 |
[17:14] | – Yeah? – Good for you. | -是吗 -真棒 |
[17:26] | Tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[17:30] | If you eat this entire can of cat food, | 如果你把这整罐猫粮吃下去 |
[17:32] | I will suck your dick. | 我就给你舔鸡巴 |
[18:09] | You made a deal. | 你说定了的 |
[18:11] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[18:12] | You made a deal. | 你说定了的 |
[18:15] | Do you have another can? | 你还有一罐吗 |
[18:22] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:47] | Police! Everyone hold still. | 警察 所有人都别动 |
[18:49] | – Shit! – Get your hands up! | -糟了 -双手举起来 |
[18:51] | Don’t make any sudden moves! | 别有任何突然的动作 |
[18:53] | – Colin! – Which way do we go? – I don’t know! | -科林 -我们往哪边走 -我不知道 |
[18:55] | – That way! – Hey, come back… Come here! | -往那边跑 -站住 回来 回来 |
[19:11] | Whose siren is that? | 那是谁的警笛声 |
[19:13] | Can you see him? | 你能看到他吗 |
[19:14] | No. But I think he’s following us somehow. | 不能 但我觉得他在跟着我们 |
[19:18] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[19:20] | Just pull over! | 停车 |
[19:21] | I have a record! | 我已经有案底了 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:11] | Well, Mr. Collins pressured me to take full coverage. | 柯林斯老师强迫我买全额保险 |
[20:25] | Goddamn pervert. | 该死的变态 |
[20:38] | Those kids- – | 那些孩子… |
[20:40] | I mean, yeah, they were puking their guts out | 没错 他们恨不得把胆汁都吐出来了 |
[20:43] | or eating cat food for BJs, | 或为了口交吃猫粮 |
[20:46] | but they were just hanging out together, | 但他们在一起玩 |
[20:47] | and that was enough. | 那就够了 |
[20:49] | That used to be enough. | 以前这样就够了 |
[20:51] | Boy, I got off track somewhere. | 天啊 我一定是在哪里走错了路 |
[20:59] | I was thinking I move back and we run the roller rink together. | 我之前打算搬回来 然后我们一起运营溜冰场 |
[21:02] | Don’t say anything, but… | 什么都别说 不过… |
[21:04] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:05] | I probably have a new niece or nephew by now, and… | 这会儿我估计已经有个新外甥或外甥女了 |
[21:09] | our family cat is not gonna be around forever. | 我们家里的猫又不可能永远活着 |
[21:12] | Don’t move back here, Gretchen. | 别搬回来 格雷琴 |
[21:13] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[21:14] | But it’s not out of desperation. I want to. | 但我并不是走投无路才回来 是我想回来 |
[21:17] | Well, I don’t want you to. | 我不希望你搬回来 |
[21:20] | Is it because I ghosted you in high school? | 是因为我高中时突然跟你断了往来吗 |
[21:22] | We talked about that. | 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[21:23] | You didn’t ghost me. | 你没有跟我断了往来 |
[21:26] | Uh, I did. | 我有啊 |
[21:28] | Well, you might have, | 你或许有 |
[21:30] | I just wasn’t aware of it. | 但我当时没察觉到 |
[21:33] | Gretchen, we weren’t friends then. | 格雷琴 我们当时还不是朋友 |
[21:36] | Well, maybe we weren’t as… | 或许我们的确不是那种… |
[21:38] | day- to- day close, | 形影不离的亲密好友 |
[21:40] | but we were absolutely friends. | 但我们绝对是朋友 |
[21:42] | I have a picture. You were all cancery. | 我有张照片 你当时患了癌症 |
[21:44] | That was when I came back the first time. | 那是我第一次回来的时候照的 |
[21:46] | Everyone wanted a piece of that sweet cancer action. | 大家都想跟患癌的人发生点什么联系 |
[21:50] | I took photos with everyone. | 我和每个人都合照了 |
[21:52] | The reason you never came to the hospital | 你没去医院探望我的原因 |
[21:54] | is because I never invited you. | 是我从来没邀请你 |
[21:56] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about here. | 我都不知道你在胡说些什么 |
[21:59] | We weren’t friends after eighth grade. | 我们在八年级后就不是朋友了 |
[22:01] | You became a shape- shifter. | 你变成了一个变形人 |
[22:04] | A what? | 什么 |
[22:05] | I know you had family shit | 我知道你家里有很多糟心事 |
[22:07] | and you couldn’t be yourself around them, | 在他们身边 你无法做真实的自己 |
[22:09] | but you’d straight- up act like someone different | 但当你跟不同的人在一起时 |
[22:10] | depending on who you were with, | 也会有截然不同的表现 |
[22:12] | then pretty soon there’s no real Gretchen. | 很快 真正的格雷琴就消失了 |
[22:14] | We’d be best friends on Friday | 我们周五时是最好的朋友 |
[22:16] | and on the Monday you’d look right through me. | 到周一时 你又当我不存在了一样 |
[22:19] | You’re just not a great bet to invest too deeply in. | 你让人不想对你投入过多的感情 |
[22:22] | Everyone liked you or wanted you, | 当年每个人都喜欢你或想要你 |
[22:24] | but no one knew you. | 但没人真正了解你 |
[22:30] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[22:34] | I mean, do you want to know me now? | 你现在想了解我吗 |
[22:38] | I made a life. | 我现在有了新生活 |
[22:40] | I’m happy. | 我很幸福 |
[22:43] | I think no, Gretchen. | 不了吧 格雷琴 |
[22:48] | Not really. | 我不想了 |
[23:02] | You owe me half the profits of the roller rink! | 你欠我溜冰场的一半收益 |
[23:05] | That was our dream! | 那曾是我们共同的梦想 |
[23:07] | And just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[23:08] | I was never serious about moving back here! | 我说要搬回来只是说着玩的而已 |
[23:11] | Piece of shit town! | 鸟不拉屎的小镇 |
[23:13] | You are on your own here, Heidi! | 你孤苦伶仃地被困在这里 海蒂 |
[23:15] | You are on your own! | 你孤苦伶仃 |
[23:38] | 请勿打扰 嘘…妈妈和宝宝正在休息 |