时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[00:52] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[01:35] | Hello, you. | 你好啊 |
[01:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[01:38] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你走了 |
[01:39] | – I was. – I thought you left. | -确实是啊 -我以为你离开了 |
[01:41] | I did. To get us… | 没错啊 我去买… |
[01:45] | No, no, no, no, no. I just… | 不不不 我只是… |
[01:46] | I just went to get provisions. | 我只是去买早饭了 |
[01:48] | But I could see how you’d think, you know, | 不过我明白你是怎么想的了 |
[01:50] | given history… | 毕竟我有前科 |
[01:51] | But no, silly, I’m here. | 不过不是那样 小笨蛋 我在呢 |
[01:53] | So, I was thinking maybe later we could go for a ride | 我想着我们一会儿可以去兜兜风 |
[01:56] | and revisit some of our favorite activities. | 重温一下我们以前最爱的活动 |
[01:59] | Get Chinese food, hit the movies. | 吃中餐 看电影 |
[02:01] | Secret pinball arcade. | 去秘密弹珠游戏厅 |
[02:03] | Maybe some micheladas | 或者喝点啤酒鸡尾酒 |
[02:05] | and “You dropped something” in the park. | 到公园里喊”你掉东西了”耍人玩 |
[02:14] | Were you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[02:16] | I want to go. | 我想走了 |
[02:18] | What? I-I didn’t leave this time. | 怎么 我这次没抛下你 |
[02:20] | Gretchen, I didn’t leave. | 格雷琴 我没离开 |
[02:22] | Just got pain au chocolat. | 只是去买巧克力面包了 |
[02:23] | Exactly. You can’t even get breakfast | 问题就在这 你去买早餐 |
[02:26] | without me thinking that you’ve bailed again. | 我都会以为你又一次抛下我了 |
[02:28] | I have spent my entire life pretending that | 我这辈子都在假装 |
[02:32] | all this is a force field that stops things from penetrating. | 我就是一个不可穿透的力场 |
[02:36] | But no one chooses me, Jimmy! | 可没人选择我 吉米 |
[02:39] | Not in the end. | 最终谁也没有 |
[02:41] | In the end, no one ever fights for me. | 最终没人会争取我 |
[02:43] | So, because I went to get croissants | 就因为我去给你买 |
[02:46] | filled with goddamn chocolate for you | 该死的巧克力夹心的牛角包 |
[02:48] | and was gonna lay in bed with you, | 想和你一起躺在床上 |
[02:50] | eating chocolate for breakfast | 吃着巧克力早餐 |
[02:51] | because I wanted you to wake up | 因为我想让你一醒来 |
[02:53] | to something special and delicious, | 就看到特别而美味的惊喜 |
[02:56] | and still you lay this shit at my feet? | 可是你却对我说这一通屁话 |
[02:59] | Make sure you want to go here. | 你最好先确定你想跟我争吵这些 |
[03:00] | I have apologized! | 我已经道歉了 |
[03:04] | I’ve waited. | 我也等了 |
[03:05] | I’ve sat idly by while you did whatever | 我静静坐在一边 让你为所欲为 |
[03:09] | because you were wronged by me. True. | 因为我让你受委屈了 没错 |
[03:12] | But this goddamn vacillation, Gretchen. | 但你这该死的犹豫 格雷琴 |
[03:15] | Enough is enough. | 适可而止吧 |
[03:17] | I didn’t do anything this time. | 我这次什么也没做错 |
[03:18] | Yep. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[03:20] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[03:22] | See, Jimmy? You don’t really need me. | 瞧吧 吉米 你并不需要我 |
[03:24] | Why don’t you go do all that fun stuff without me. | 不如你抛下我自己去玩那些好玩的吧 |
[03:27] | Deep down, I think you like being alone more, anyway. | 我发自内心觉得你还是更喜欢一个人的生活 |
[03:31] | Yep, you’re right. Maybe I do. | 你说得对 或许我确实如此 |
[04:05] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Oh, I get it. | -就是这样 -我懂了 |
[04:08] | – Really? – I mean, if those speakers cost 20 Gs, | -真的吗 -如果那些音响要两万美元 |
[04:11] | they better look so hot, I want to stick my dick in ’em. | 最好很靓丽 让我想把鸡巴插进去 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:14] | But, like, respectfully. | 不过是恭敬地一插 |
[04:16] | So, you can put your dick in them. | 所以确实可以把鸡巴插进去咯 |
[04:18] | See, I knew those guys at Guitar Center | 我就知道吉他中心那些人 |
[04:19] | had no right to kick me out. | 无权把我赶出去 |
[04:21] | – Maximus. – E-dawg. | -小麦麦 -小埃埃 |
[04:24] | We’re doing nicknames now? | 我们都要叫昵称了吗 |
[04:25] | If so, I call Dutch Oven. | 这样的话 我要叫”荷兰炉” |
[04:28] | Wait. No. Can I change mine? | 等等 不对 我能改掉我的吗 |
[04:30] | Sorry I missed your calls last night. | 抱歉我昨晚没接到你的电话 |
[04:32] | Got stuck on Skype with a buddy who’s going through a thing. | 有个朋友不顺心 给我打网络电话说个不停 |
[04:34] | Was it Brent? | 是布伦特吗 |
[04:35] | Did something happen with Snoober? | 是”雪步”项目出事了吗 |
[04:37] | Did they run out of snow? | 没雪了吗 |
[04:38] | Nah, it’s… different guy. | 不 是另一个朋友 |
[04:42] | Did you talk to Doug? | 你找道格谈了吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah, such a bummer that he split us up. | 是啊 他把我们分开真让人不爽 |
[04:45] | Bosses, right? | 老板们真烦人 |
[04:47] | This is just like that movie Horrible Bosses: | 这就像那部电影《恶老板》 |
[04:49] | very disappointing. | 让人很失望 |
[04:52] | Hey, so, tonight, you want to check out | 话说你今晚想一起去看看 |
[04:54] | Pharrell’s sneaker pop-up? | 法瑞尔的运动鞋专卖店吗 |
[04:55] | It’s in this Mexican church that used to be a crepe restaurant. | 是在一个墨西哥教堂 那里曾是可丽饼店 |
[04:58] | Doug has me on a crazy deadline. I’m probs here all night. | 道格给我的期限超短 我可能整晚都要加班 |
[05:01] | All right, Edgar. | 好了 埃德加 |
[05:02] | Cool beans. Stay frosty. | 酷朋友 好好的 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – Look at this one. | -好的 -瞧瞧这个 |
[05:06] | – Let’s do it. – 20 thou? | -就这个吧 -要两万美元呢 |
[05:08] | Click your dick in it. | 快鸡巴点确认吧 |
[05:14] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[05:15] | You have dead face. | 你面如死灰 |
[05:17] | Ooh, do not sit on this couch! | 不要坐到沙发上 |
[05:19] | Or you’ll never get up. | 否则你再也不会起身了 |
[05:21] | Baby booze. | 迷你酒 |
[05:23] | You bone a pilot again? | 你又搞上飞行员了吗 |
[05:25] | I slept with Jimmy last night. | 我昨晚和吉米睡了 |
[05:26] | What?! So, what does this mean? | 什么 这是什么意思 |
[05:30] | Are you with Boone, or are you with Jimmy? | 你现在到底是和布恩在一起还是和吉米在一起 |
[05:33] | Gretchen, you have to stop this. | 格雷琴 你不能再这样了 |
[05:35] | Sleeping with more than one person is wrong. | 脚踏多条船是不对的 |
[05:44] | Oh, so, what are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[05:46] | Oh, who knows what’s gonna happen? | 天知道会怎么样 |
[05:48] | We’ll just have to see what the universe sends my way. | 只能坐等宇宙的安排了 |
[05:51] | “The universe”? Who are you, Stephen Hawking? | 还”宇宙” 你是谁 史蒂芬·霍金吗 |
[05:58] | Anyway, you can’t just let things happen to you. | 总之 你不能任由事情发生在你身上 |
[06:05] | Olivia just texted me | 奥利维亚给我发短信了 |
[06:07] | it’s taco night. | 今晚是墨西哥夹饼之夜 |
[06:08] | I guess the universe just brought me tacos. | 看来宇宙决定要给我墨西哥夹饼 |
[06:11] | Boone’s daughter texts you? | 布恩的女儿会给你发短信吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, all the time. | 是啊 经常发 |
[06:14] | Look, she dressed her Bitmoji up | 你看 她把很多表情 |
[06:15] | to look like me. Little dummy. | 拼成了我的样子 小傻瓜 |
[06:19] | This is why you actually need to make up your mind. | 正因此你才得赶紧做决定啊 |
[06:22] | Don’t you see? You’re her La Bamba. | 你没看出来吗 你是她的 “青春传奇”老妈 |
[06:24] | That hunky dillhole | 那个性感的种马 |
[06:26] | broke my dumb little heart making me think | 让我以为他会永远当我的爸爸 |
[06:27] | he was gonna be my forever papa. | 结果伤害了我幼小的心灵 |
[06:29] | He promised to teach me how to swim and then, boom. | 他保证过要教我学游泳 结果呢 |
[06:32] | He just disappeared, | 他直接消失了 |
[06:33] | and I had to learn by watching the dog. | 最后我是看着狗游泳学会的 |
[06:35] | Is that why you shake every time you get out of the pool? | 所以你每次出游泳池都要抖一抖吗 |
[06:37] | Gretchen, you have to break up with Boone | 格雷琴 你得跟布恩分手 |
[06:39] | before you mess up Olivia. | 免得伤害到奥利维亚 |
[06:41] | This is not like all the other guys you’ve boned. | 这跟你上过的其他男人不一样 |
[06:43] | We’re talking about a little girl’s life here. | 这关系到一个小女孩的人生 |
[06:45] | Stop worrying about a kid you met for 30 seconds | 你别担心一个见过不到30秒的孩子了 |
[06:48] | and think about me, your best friend, | 你想想我 我是你最好的朋友 |
[06:50] | and how maybe I deserve this | 也许我有权享受这种生活 |
[06:52] | after a lifetime of being everyone’s “Hit it and quit it.” | 毕竟我这辈子一直被人”拔屌无情” |
[06:56] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen with Boone | 我不知道将来布恩 |
[06:58] | or his daughter or his cat | 或者他女儿 他的猫 |
[06:59] | or his goddamn goldfish, | 或者他那条破金鱼会怎么样 |
[07:01] | but, for once, Gretchen is putting herself first. | 就这一次 格雷琴要把自己放在第一位 |
[07:05] | So, I’m telling you, back the hell off. | 我告诉你 你少多管闲事 |
[07:07] | “For once”? | “就这一次”吗 |
[07:23] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:24] | You dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[07:35] | Oh, you dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[07:37] | – I did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[07:38] | It’s, uh… it’s, uh, it’s right back there. | 就在 就在后面 |
[07:42] | What was it? | 是什么东西 |
[07:42] | – What? – What did I drop? What did it look like? | -什么 -我掉了什么东西 长什么样子 |
[07:45] | It was… bluish. | 算是 蓝色的 |
[07:48] | – Did I actually drop something? – Yes. | -我真的掉东西了吗 -是啊 |
[07:53] | No. It’s just a funny joke that… | 没有 我就是开个玩笑… |
[07:55] | It’s funny to stop people | 你打扰别人健身 |
[07:58] | who are actually exercising, | 大家努力健身 |
[08:00] | trying to elongate their lives | 是想延长寿命 |
[08:01] | so they can stick around for their families | 这样才能照顾家人 |
[08:03] | and the people who need them? | 帮助需要他们的人 |
[08:04] | And you sit here drinking in the middle of the day | 你却坐在这里 大白天就喝酒 |
[08:07] | and you lie to them! | 还骗他们 |
[08:09] | That’s funny to you?! | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[08:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:14] | You dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[08:15] | – Okay. – Pick it up. | -好吧 -捡起来 |
[08:18] | But I don’t want it anymore. | 可是我不想要了 |
[08:19] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[08:26] | – Now run. – Huh? What? | -跑吧 -什么 |
[08:33] | Okay, so, “Pedo” means “Fart.” | 是这样 “pedo”就是”放屁” |
[08:36] | And “Pedo mojado” means “Fart with sauce.” | “Pedo mojado”就是”放带汁屁” |
[08:40] | Now, “Tu madre es una puta” | 然后”Tu madre es una puta” |
[08:43] | means, uh… | 就是… |
[08:45] | Well, it means that your mother works at night. | 就是说你妈妈在夜里工作 |
[08:51] | You got it. | 你学得很好 |
[08:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:55] | Hello. It’s me, Lindsay. | 是我呀 琳赛 |
[08:58] | Taco night! | 墨西哥夹饼之夜 |
[09:00] | I’m so excited. I brought “Patron” | 我太激动了 我带了柠檬酒 |
[09:02] | and some limes for margaritas. | 还带了一些粉柠檬来做玛格丽特酒 |
[09:04] | – Lindsay, I didn’t know you were coming. – What? | -琳赛 我不知道你也会来 -什么 |
[09:07] | I’m morgue-ified. Gretchen, you forgot you invited me, you spaz. | 好气哦 格雷琴 你忘了你邀请过我 笨蛋 |
[09:11] | No sweat. I’ll just set another plate. | 没关系 我再加套餐具就行 |
[09:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[09:16] | Making sure you don’t ruin this kid. | 我不能让你毁掉这孩子的人生 |
[09:19] | It’s bad enough she’s so not cute. | 她长得这么不可爱已经很惨了 |
[09:21] | She doesn’t need some selfish adult | 不能让你这种自私的大人 |
[09:23] | giving her abandonment issues on top of everything else. | 对她始乱终弃 雪上加霜 |
[09:25] | I’m gonna set you on fire. | 小心我一把火烧了你 |
[09:27] | Try it, short-round. | 来啊 怂货 |
[09:30] | Want Auntie Lindsay to show you how to do your hair | 要不要琳赛阿姨教你弄头发 |
[09:32] | to minimize… | 这样显得脸小… |
[09:34] | – help your face? – Okay. | -让脸更好看呢 -好 |
[09:36] | Tacos are ready. Let’s chow. | 墨西哥夹饼好了 吃吧 |
[09:38] | Shit, yeah! Hard shells. | 太好了 脆壳 |
[09:44] | – Bye, Max. -See ya. Later. | -麦克斯再见 -拜 回见 |
[10:58] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[10:59] | – What are you doing here? – Don’t “Bro” me. | -你怎么来了 -别叫我兄弟 |
[11:01] | Why are you feeding ravioli to Dutch? | 你为什么在喂达奇吃意大利饺子 |
[11:04] | Oh, actually, just one is a raviolo. | 其实 单数的话不这么说 |
[11:06] | I know that! Why would you think I don’t know that? | 我知道 你以为我不知道吗 |
[11:08] | I thought you were working all night. | 你不是说要加一整夜的班吗 |
[11:09] | I am. Dutch and I are researching | 确实如此 我和达奇在做调查 |
[11:11] | a cooking class sketch for Doug. | 给道格出一个烹饪课的喜剧 |
[11:14] | Nothing funny has happened yet, | 目前还没发现什么笑料 |
[11:15] | but that couple over there is clearly here | 但那边那对夫妻来这里 |
[11:18] | as a Hail Mary before their divorce. | 绝对是想离婚前再挽救一下 |
[11:21] | Look, Doug wanted me to keep this on the DL, | 听我说 道格让我不要声张 |
[11:23] | but he asked me to mentor Dutch. | 但他要求我指导一下达奇 |
[11:26] | He’s a terrible receptionist, | 他做前台接待很糟糕 |
[11:27] | but Doug’s too nice to fire anyone, | 但是道格人很好 不想开除人 |
[11:29] | so he wants to transition him into being a writer. | 就想把他往写手方面培养 |
[11:31] | So… | 所以… |
[11:33] | you and Dutch aren’t just hanging out for fun? | 你和达奇不是在一起玩 |
[11:37] | Come on, like I’d hang out with this doof? | 拜托 我会跟这种呆子一起玩吗 |
[11:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[11:41] | Okay, well, um… Hey, you want to kick it tomorrow? | 好吧 那明天要不要一起玩 |
[11:44] | Bringing Dutch up to speed is gonna be an all-consuming task. | 带达奇提升水准肯定会很耗费精力 |
[11:47] | I won’t be able to hang for a while. | 我接下来较长时间都不能跟你一起玩了 |
[11:51] | But I know Doug. | 但我了解道格 |
[11:52] | Pretty soon he’ll get distracted. | 很快他就会分心在别的事上 |
[11:54] | He’ll start his training for the U.S. Archery Team | 他会开始接受训练 力争进入美国射箭队 |
[11:57] | or writing his column for Mother Jones, | 或是为《琼斯夫人》杂志写专栏 |
[11:59] | and we’ll be back together. | 到时候我们就能继续在一起了 |
[12:00] | Okay, yeah. | 那好吧 |
[12:02] | – Sorry for being weird. – It’s okay. | -抱歉我闹得这么难堪 -没事 |
[12:07] | Okay, new theory: | 听着 新猜想 |
[12:08] | That’s actually his mistress. | 那其实是他的情妇 |
[12:10] | See how he’s got a ring on but she doesn’t? | 看到他戴了戒指 但她没有吗 |
[12:12] | Oh, shit. | 天呐 |
[12:13] | Little Dutch Boy strikes again. | “荷兰小子”又得分了哦 |
[12:16] | Yes. Great nickname. | 好棒 我喜欢这昵称 |
[12:26] | Ah. Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:34] | That is ridiculous. | 那简直太荒唐了 |
[12:36] | Why would the robot play football? | 机器人怎么会玩橄榄球 |
[12:38] | Tackling a human would violate the first law of robotics. | 擒抱人类违反了《机器人基本法》 |
[12:41] | – Shh. – Oh, d… | -嘘 -你… |
[12:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:56] | So, when I first moved to L.A., | 我刚搬到洛杉矶的时候 |
[12:58] | this dude told me that the Griffith Observatory | 有个家伙说格里菲斯天文台 |
[13:01] | was Alex Trebek’s house. | 是主持人亚历克斯·特雷贝克的家 |
[13:02] | I believed him for years. | 多年来我对此深信不疑 |
[13:04] | I can’t tell you how many people I told, | 我都记不清我告诉过多少人 |
[13:06] | “That’s Alex Trebek’s house.” | 那是亚历克斯·特雷贝克的家 |
[13:08] | Trebek sucks. Pat and Vanna forever. | 特雷贝克太烂了 帕特和凡娜万岁 |
[13:11] | You love Wheel, don’t you, Liv? | 你也爱看《幸运之轮》 对吧 利维 |
[13:13] | Always select the “T” first. | 永远要先选T字母 |
[13:15] | The most commonly used letters spell out “Eat irons.” | 最常用的字母可以拼出来是”吃铁” |
[13:18] | Solve the puzzle as soon as you know it, | 要尽快解出谜题 |
[13:20] | and spinning for extra thousands isn’t worth the risk. | 不值得为了几千块的奖赏去多转一次 |
[13:22] | – Good girl. – All right, girlie. | -好样的 -好了 姑娘 |
[13:25] | Bedtime for Bonzo. | 该上床睡觉了 |
[13:26] | Ten more minutes. | 让我再玩十分钟吧 |
[13:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | All right, I have to oversee this bedtime situation, | 我必须监督她上床睡觉 |
[13:35] | or she’ll sit on the toilet and read till her butt falls off. | 不然她会一直坐在马桶上看书 直到屁股都坐掉下来 |
[13:38] | – Nerd. – Lindsay, I’m so glad you came over. | -书呆子 -琳赛 我真高兴你能过来玩 |
[13:41] | – You can really house some tacos. – Thanks. | -你做的墨西哥夹饼真的很好吃 -谢谢 |
[13:44] | I taught myself how to breathe through my nose | 我自学了鼻子呼吸法 |
[13:46] | so I could chew longer. | 那样就能咀嚼更久了 |
[13:52] | Good night, Gretchen. | 晚安 格雷琴 |
[13:55] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[13:57] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[13:58] | Everything’s fine. Everyone’s healthy. | 一切都好 大家都很健康 |
[14:02] | We’re just hanging out : like people. | 我们只是像正常人一样在玩而已 |
[14:05] | You were right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[14:07] | It’s just, you’re here so often, I got jealous. | 只是 你经常来这里 我就嫉妒了 |
[14:10] | But, honestly, seeing the two of you together… | 但是 说真的 看到你们两个在一起 |
[14:13] | is really cute. | 真的很有爱 |
[14:16] | Well, I’m out. Priscilla’s really laying on | 我走了 普莉希拉最近 |
[14:19] | the night work lately. | 一直要求大家加班 |
[14:24] | Hey… I love you. | 对了 我爱你 |
[14:27] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:29] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[14:48] | Hey, Jimmy. | 你好啊 吉米 |
[14:51] | And my hallucinations are Irish. Perfect. | 我的幻想人物竟然是爱尔兰人 好极了 |
[14:56] | No, Spirit. | 别过来 妖灵 |
[14:58] | I’m not the racist Shive- Overly you’re after. | 我不是你要加害的那个种族歧视的希瓦-奥弗利 |
[15:00] | You’ll find old Ronnie’s ashes | 你可以在托尼·夏尔赫布家的 |
[15:02] | spread over Tony Shalhoub’s succulents. | 多肉植物上找到罗尼的骨灰 |
[15:07] | Neighbor boy. | 邻居小子 |
[15:09] | We all figured you for dead. | 我们都以为你死了 |
[15:10] | Turns out my missing dad’s been here at O’Callaghan’s this whole time. | 原来我失踪的爸爸一直在奥卡兰根酒吧 |
[15:13] | So now I’m working nights to pay off his bar tab. | 所以我现在来上夜班 帮他偿还欠酒吧的债 |
[15:16] | Life’s tough, but it’ll be over eventually. | 生活很艰难 但总有一天会结束 |
[15:20] | How’ve you been, Jimmy? | 你最近过得怎么样 吉米 |
[15:21] | Life is a festering wound, my boy. | 生活是化脓的伤口 孩子 |
[15:26] | You enjoy your youth. | 你好好享受年轻的岁月 |
[15:27] | It’s all downhill from here. | 从此以后都是下坡路了 |
[15:29] | Oh, no. It gets worse? | 不会吧 会变得更糟吗 |
[15:43] | Thanks, Jimmy. | 谢谢你 吉米 |
[15:53] | I got my car booze. | 我拿到车里的酒了 |
[15:55] | You’re lucky I keep it handy now. | 我现在放在顺手的地方 算你走运 |
[16:04] | I came back to town to face the music. | 我回到城里来面对后果和惩罚 |
[16:08] | But it didn’t want to face me. | 但它不想面对我 |
[16:11] | Let’s go play pinball. | 我们去玩弹珠游戏机吧 |
[16:19] | Hello, Edgar. | 你好 埃德加 |
[16:19] | Not today, Satan. | 今天不行 撒旦 |
[16:27] | – What?! – Shh…! | -搞什么 -嘘 |
[16:29] | I’m a grouch. | 我是奥斯卡 |
[16:29] | “Oscar the Grouch” | 《芝麻街》里的角色 浑身绿色 住在垃圾桶里 |
[16:30] | Why are you in my trash? | 你钻进我的垃圾桶里干什么 |
[16:31] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[16:33] | You have to break up with Gretchen. | 你必须跟格雷琴分手 |
[16:35] | – What? Why? – For Olivia. | -什么 为什么 -为了奥利维亚 |
[16:37] | I saw how she was looking at Gretchen tonight. She loves her. | 我看到她今晚看格雷琴的眼神了 她爱格雷琴 |
[16:40] | And Gretchen is such a toxic need- ball. | 格雷琴是个有毒的有无限需求的人 |
[16:42] | She’s just gonna keep getting closer and closer, | 她会跟你们越来越亲近 |
[16:45] | and one day she’s gonna realize | 总有一天她会意识到 |
[16:46] | you’re actually kind of basic, | 你很平凡普通 |
[16:48] | and she’ll disappear, and you’ll start dating John Stamos… | 她会直接消失 你会开始跟约翰·斯塔莫斯交往 |
[16:51] | John Stamos? | 约翰·斯塔莫斯 |
[16:52] | And it’s going to break Olivia’s little fool heart. | 那会让奥利维亚幼小的心灵破碎 |
[16:55] | Her heart is going to break. | 她真的会心碎的 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry, but your girlfriend’s not a solid person. | 不好意思 但你女朋友不是个正常人 |
[16:59] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[17:01] | She barely showers. | 她几乎不洗澡 |
[17:02] | And she steals Olivia’s desserts from her lunch box. | 她还从奥利维亚的午餐盒里偷甜点吃 |
[17:05] | But I like her. | 但我喜欢她 |
[17:07] | And she likes me. | 她也喜欢我 |
[17:08] | And I know what I’m getting into, because I’m an adult. | 我知道我将要面对的是什么 因为我是个成年人了 |
[17:12] | And you’re a girl in a trash can. | 你却是个垃圾桶里的女孩 |
[17:14] | And you don’t know anything about our relationship. | 你对于我们的关系一无所知 |
[17:20] | Well, there’s one thing you don’t know: | 但有件事你不知道 |
[17:22] | Gretchen’s not over Jimmy. | 格雷琴还没彻底忘了吉米 |
[17:26] | He could pick up the phone, | 只要他打个电话 |
[17:26] | and she’d be at his house in two seconds. | 她两秒内就会赶到他家 |
[17:30] | Get out of my trash and go home. | 滚出我的垃圾桶 回家吧 |
[17:52] | – Do you have taco meat in your mouth? – No. | -你嘴里是有一块墨西哥夹饼肉吗 -没有 |
[17:56] | Move in with me. | 搬来跟我同居吧 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:16] | Los Angeles is dead. | 洛杉矶已死 |
[18:18] | It’s a quartz mausoleum of vape shops, | 现在成了雾化大麻店 |
[18:21] | YouTube Red billboards and poke restaurants. | 网络视频红人榜和生鱼片拌饭餐厅的陵墓 |
[18:24] | And, as I discovered so viscerally today, | 我今天震惊地发现 |
[18:27] | everything that used to be fun is no longer so. | 以前好玩的东西现在都变得不好玩了 |
[18:30] | You think maybe it’s Gretchen? Like… | 有没有可能是因为格雷琴 就好像… |
[18:33] | after her, you now can’t enjoy it without her? | 跟她在一起之后 现在没她你都无法享受生活了 |
[18:35] | They’re offering me a multi- book deal, | 他们要跟我签多本书的合约 |
[18:37] | writing the Peach Quadrilogy. | 写出”桃色”系列四部曲 |
[18:39] | Luckily, I can write anywhere. | 幸运的是 我在哪里都能写作 |
[18:44] | I told you, Edgar, the city is ruined for me. | 我跟你说了 埃德加 对我来说这城市已经毁了 |
[18:48] | It’s time to go. | 我是时候离开了 |
[18:52] | Are you gonna tell Gretchen? | 你打算告诉格雷琴吗 |
[18:54] | Nope. She’s done with me, | 不 她跟我已经玩完了 |
[18:57] | and she doesn’t care anymore. | 她已经不在乎了 |
[19:02] | I don’t want you to go, but I won’t try to stop you. | 我不想让你走 但我也不想阻止你 |
[19:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | In the Paktika Province, I was supposed to go AWOL | 当年在帕克蒂卡省 我本该跟我的好战友 |
[19:14] | with my battle buddy Bowe, but… | 鲍沃一起逃离军营消失的 但… |
[19:16] | he ditched me while I was in the crapper. | 他趁我上厕所时把我抛下了 |
[19:20] | Everyone goes away eventually. | 每个人最终都会离开 |
[19:27] | And now I’m losing Max. | 现在我要失去麦克斯了 |
[19:29] | That dainty little worm- boy with the tiny mustache? | 那个留着小胡子的小矮子吗 |
[19:32] | Doug split us up. | 道格把我们拆开了 |
[19:36] | I should just find a new partner. | 我应该找个新的创作搭档 |
[19:39] | Unless you think I should talk to Doug about it. | 除非你觉得我应该去找道格谈谈 |
[19:41] | Listen, Edgar, | 听我说 埃德加 |
[19:43] | the only person you can truly rely on is yourself. | 你唯一能真正指望的人就是你自己 |
[19:46] | My best advice would be | 我最好的建议是 |
[19:48] | to accept your new reality and… move on. | 接受新的现实 然后向前看 |
[19:58] | Also, my thanking you for not trying to stop me | 并且 我谢谢你没有阻止我 |
[20:00] | is in no way an admission that you could stop me, | 绝对不是承认你可以阻止我 |
[20:03] | as you have no influence over my actions whatsoever. | 你对我的行动一点影响力都没有 |
[20:06] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[20:23] | Bro, I think you left the pizza in your car. | 兄弟 你好像把披萨落在车里了 |
[20:26] | No, I’m- I’m not the pizza guy. | 不 我不是送披萨的 |
[20:30] | Doug, it’s me, Edgar. | 道格 是我啊 埃德加 |
[20:32] | I work for you. | 我是你的员工 |
[20:33] | Marketing? | 市场部的吗 |
[20:35] | Nano Communications? | 纳诺通讯杂志的吗 |
[20:37] | Black Ops? | 黑色行动组的吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, right, the show. | 对哦 那部剧 |
[20:41] | – Guido Baby guy. – Listen, I came to, | -写”吉多宝宝”的那个 -听我说 我这次来 |
[20:43] | uh, tell you that… | 是想告诉你 |
[20:46] | you’re ruining my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[20:48] | – Oh, no. – I’ve never had a friend like Max. | -不是吧 -我从未遇到过像麦克斯那样的朋友 |
[20:51] | He’s the only person who’s ever treated me like an equal. | 他是唯一平等待我的人 |
[20:53] | He sees something in me I didn’t know was there. | 他在我身上看到了我都不知道其存在的特质 |
[20:56] | And just when we were really getting | 就在我们即将达到 |
[20:58] | to that next level of intimacy, | 更高层级的亲密时 |
[20:59] | you split us up! I mean… | 你把我们分开了 我是说… |
[21:02] | are you really so threatened by our talent? | 我们的才华真的让你深感威胁吗 |
[21:08] | Edgar… | 埃德加 |
[21:10] | I am so ashamed. | 我觉得好羞愧 |
[21:12] | You get to a certain point in your career | 一个人的事业总会到达某一个点 |
[21:14] | where you think you’re safe, | 你觉得自己很安全 |
[21:16] | and then one day, inevitably, | 然后突然有一天 难以避免地 |
[21:18] | you look up and see Mozart in the rearview mirror… | 你抬起头 在后视镜里看到莫扎特 |
[21:22] | and you realize: | 你会意识到 |
[21:23] | Holy shit, I’m Salieri! | 天呐 我成了萨列里 |
[21:27] | Your scary talent has me so spooked | 你可怕的才华真的把我吓坏了 |
[21:30] | that I’ve been punishing you when I should be elevating you. | 我明明应该给你升职 却一直在惩罚你 |
[21:34] | Well, I- I didn’t mean it like that. | 我 我不是那个意思 |
[21:36] | Not another word. | 不必多言 |
[21:37] | I’m giving you a promotion. | 我要给你升职 |
[21:39] | Now, I don’t want you to freak out, | 我希望你不要吓到 |
[21:41] | but hell, kid, you deserve it. | 但是 孩子 那是你应得的 |
[21:44] | Edgar… | 埃德加 |
[21:46] | you’re the on- set writer now. | 你现在成片场写手了 |
[21:48] | What?! Oh, my G… | 什么 天呐 |
[21:50] | Wow. Thank you. | 哇 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Uh, but what about Max? | 那麦克斯呢 |
[21:54] | Max isn’t ready. | 麦克斯的资质还不够 |
[21:57] | You are. | 但你够了 |
[21:57] | Great. Okay. | 好极了 行 |
[21:59] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[22:02] | When do I start? | 我什么时候开始工作 |
[22:03] | Right now. That Inappropriate Gravedigger sketch | 就现在 你为保罗·汤普金斯写的那个 |
[22:06] | you wrote for Paul F. Tompkins? | 《不得体的掘坟人》喜剧段子 |
[22:07] | I’m shooting it overnight in Downey. | 我今晚就要在唐尼市开拍 |
[22:10] | So take the 710 to the 105, | 先上710号 再上105号州际公路 |
[22:13] | look for the yellow signs. | 寻找黄色标识 |
[22:15] | So brave of you to show up at my house | 你可真够胆 竟然在工作日晚上 |
[22:17] | 9:00 on a weeknight to yell at me about your job. | 9点来到我家 就工作的事吼我 |
[22:22] | You’re gonna go far in this town with that kind of political savvy. | 有这种政治觉悟 你在这个城里会混得很好的 |
[22:29] | Tova! Pizza’s here! | 托娃 披萨到了 |