时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Senor, your trasheritas are ready. | 先生 您的饮品准备好了 |
[00:48] | Redonk. | 不错 |
[00:51] | We did it, dipshit. | 我们成功了 傻逼 |
[00:52] | Casa Vernon y Paul | 弗南和保罗二人组 |
[00:54] | is finally reality. | 终于成为了现实 |
[00:57] | Dr. Barbara? | 芭芭拉医生 |
[01:06] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[01:18] | What heaven is this? | 这是什么天堂 |
[01:20] | It’s here. But it’s also home. | 就是这里 但也是家 |
[01:23] | But… | 但是… |
[01:33] | Doctor. Dr. Barbara! | 医生 芭芭拉医生 |
[01:35] | Dear God! | 苍天啊 |
[01:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:38] | – I- I need a second. This is wrong. – Wake up. | -等等 这是不对的 -醒醒 |
[01:40] | – I don’t understand what’s happening. – Wake up! | -我不明白这是什么情况 -醒醒 |
[01:42] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[01:43] | – What’s happening?! – Wake up! | -怎么回事 -快醒醒 |
[01:47] | Doctor! What did you do? | 医生 你做了什么 |
[01:49] | Code Blue in OR three. | 3号手术室蓝色警报 |
[01:51] | Get Cheryl on the phone. | 给雪丽打电话 |
[01:52] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | – No. No, no, no. – Code Blue. OR three. | -不 不 不不 -蓝色警报 3号手术室 |
[01:53] | – Below 90 and dropping. – No. No. No! | -跌到90以下 并在持续下跌中 -不 不 不 |
[01:55] | – Move it, now. – Get gloves. | -立刻让开 -拿手套 |
[01:56] | Code Blue in OR three. | 3号手术室蓝色警报 |
[01:57] | Get Dr. Weiss in here immediately. | 叫维斯医生立刻过来 |
[01:59] | We’re losing her! | 她快不行了 |
[02:39] | Who burned your hot rod? | 谁把你的改装车烧了 |
[02:43] | Fancy a drive? | 想兜兜风吗 |
[03:08] | Good job, player. | 好样的 花花公子 |
[03:10] | Walk of shame. Macking on skeezoids all night. | 羞耻地走回来 跟风骚女人销魂一整晚 |
[03:13] | I macked on zero skeezoids. | 我没有去搞风骚女人 |
[03:15] | Doug made me the on- set writer. | 道格让我做片场写手了 |
[03:19] | You got a promotion. That’s great. | 你升职了 那很棒啊 |
[03:20] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, | 是啊 我本来也是那么想的 |
[03:21] | but turns out set is a nightmare. | 但事实证明这简直是个噩梦 |
[03:24] | I tried to give Paul F. Tompkins a note, | 我试图给保罗·汤普金斯一张小纸条 |
[03:26] | and he threw a Caesar wrap at my head. | 但他把凯撒卷扔到了我的头上 |
[03:28] | Farts. Sorry, bud. | 惨啊 同情你 兄弟 |
[03:30] | They make you eat lunch in the middle of the night. | 他们让你大半夜吃午饭 |
[03:32] | Some crew guy kept telling me rape jokes. | 某个剧组成员不停给我讲强奸笑话 |
[03:35] | Do you think I was sent there as some sort of punishment? | 你觉得我被派去那里是为了惩罚我吗 |
[03:41] | Paul keeps calling me. | 保罗不停给我打电话 |
[03:42] | – Can you make him stop? – No. | -你能让他别打了吗 -不能 |
[03:44] | He’s kind of scary these days. | 他现如今有点可怕 |
[03:46] | He’s got a tattoo of a cartoon frog on his thigh. | 他在大腿上纹了一个卡通蛙图案 |
[03:49] | There’s nothing tougher than that. | 没有比那更强悍的了 |
[03:52] | Where’s Jimmy?! | 吉米在哪 |
[03:55] | Why do you look like a tampon? | 为什么你看起来像根卫生棉条 |
[03:56] | I messed up so bad, you guys. | 我这回闯大祸了 各位 |
[03:58] | I zoinked out and nicked an artery. | 我走神了 切开了一条动脉 |
[04:00] | – I never should’ve operated. – Vernon, you need to go home. | -我就不应该去做手术 -弗南 你得回家 |
[04:02] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[04:03] | The hospital cops are staking it out, fo’ sho! | 医院的警察一定在监视着我家 |
[04:07] | Plus, Becca will murder me dead. | 而且贝卡肯定会杀了我的 |
[04:10] | I got to rest my eyes. | 我得让眼睛休息下 |
[04:13] | Linds, by the way, | 顺便说一下 琳子 |
[04:14] | your bazingers are straight up b… | 你的提神饮料是真的… |
[04:50] | I never asked you how you got this car. | 我从没问过你是怎么搞到这辆车的 |
[04:53] | Didn’t you? | 没问过吗 |
[04:54] | I got it from… | 我是从… |
[04:55] | No. I don’t want to know now. | 别说 我现在不想知道 |
[04:59] | Well, you didn’t ask because you didn’t want to know? | 你没问是因为你不想知道 |
[05:02] | I had other things on my mind. | 我有别的事要想 |
[05:06] | I liked telling you everything, though. | 但是我想把一切都告诉你 |
[05:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:13] | You ruined that. | 但被你毁了 |
[05:27] | Look, a tunnel. | 看 隧道 |
[05:29] | Ooh, let’s hold our breath and make a wish. | 我们屏住呼吸许个愿吧 |
[05:31] | No, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[05:32] | I know what I’m wishing for. | 我知道我要许什么愿 |
[06:09] | Vernon showed up covered in blood. | 弗南浑身是血地过来了 |
[06:10] | I think he did something really bad. | 我觉得他这次闯了大祸 |
[06:12] | Vernon finally did it! | 弗南终于下手了 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:15] | I had, like, March of next year. | 我赌的是明年3月 |
[06:18] | What did you have again? | 你当时赌的什么时候来着 |
[06:19] | October this year. | 今年10月 |
[06:21] | Damn it. You won. | 该死 你赢了 |
[06:24] | Becca won’t pick up. | 贝卡不接电话 |
[06:25] | She’s probably drunk with Walter. | 她可能又和沃特喝多了 |
[06:26] | – Help. – False alarm. Becca’s alive. | -救命 -假情况 贝卡还活着 |
[06:32] | Take me to my car? | 送我到我停车的地方 |
[06:35] | I’ll drive you there. | 我送你去吧 |
[06:37] | Sounds like the Barbara clan | 听起来芭芭拉那家人 |
[06:38] | have finally Chernobyl’d themselves. | 终于核爆了自己的人生 |
[06:40] | I need to witness the fallout in IMAX. | 我要亲临现场见证爆炸后的情况 |
[06:44] | This is Becca. | 我是贝卡 |
[06:44] | Leave a message. And if this is Liquor Barn, | 请留言 如果你是”酒仓”的送货员 |
[06:46] | I hereby authorize you to leave the wine on the front porch. | 我特此批准你把红酒放在前廊上 |
[06:49] | I am over 25… | 我满25岁了 |
[06:51] | barely. | 刚满而已啦 |
[06:52] | Bec, it’s me. Pick up. | 贝卡 是我 快接电话 |
[06:54] | Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话 接电话 |
[06:57] | – Not how voice mail works. – Pick up, pick up. | -语音留言不是这样用的 -接电话 接电话 |
[07:02] | Why is Jimmy driving us? | 吉米为什么送我们去 |
[07:04] | He wanted to help. | 他想帮忙 |
[07:07] | Why didn’t you leave town? | 你怎么还没离开 |
[07:10] | May be a change of plans. | 可能计划有变 |
[07:11] | Just shush. | 把嘴闭上 |
[07:13] | She just texted me a picture of her titties from some bar. | 她刚在一个酒吧里给我发了她的露乳照 |
[07:16] | Want to see? | 想看吗 |
[07:17] | – Seen them. – Show me. | -看过了 -给我看 |
[07:18] | It’s a lovely day at D.B. Industries. | 今天DB公司一切都好 |
[07:20] | This is Dutch. | 我是达奇 |
[07:21] | Dutch, it’s Edgar. Put Doug on. | 达奇 我是埃德加 叫道格接电话 |
[07:23] | Doug’s out of town. Where you at? | 道格出城了 你在哪儿 |
[07:24] | I was on set all night. | 我整晚都在片场 |
[07:33] | BT dubs, | 顺便说下 |
[07:34] | – You’re welcome. – For what? | -不用谢我 -谢你什么 |
[07:36] | You. Jimmy. | 你 吉米 |
[07:38] | Hanging out all nice. | 相处愉快 |
[07:40] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[07:41] | Sew buttons. I made this happen. | 非常怎么样 都是我的功劳 |
[07:46] | I “Grouched” Boone. | 我躲在垃圾桶告诉了布恩 |
[07:48] | You hid in a trash can? | 你躲在垃圾桶里了吗 |
[07:50] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[07:51] | I just suggested he pump the brakes on your relaish. | 我只是建议他对你们这段恋情刹刹车 |
[07:56] | This is the worst thing you have ever done to me! | 这是你对我做过最可恶的事了 |
[07:58] | I did it for Olivia. | 我是为了奥利维亚 |
[08:00] | You have no idea what you did. | 你不知道自己做了什么 |
[08:03] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[08:04] | We’re taking you to your husband. | 我们要带你去找你老公 |
[08:06] | No! No. No, no, no. No. No. No. No | 不 不要 不要 不不不 |
[08:11] | – Come on. – Okay. Okay. | -上车吧 -好了 好了 |
[08:14] | No. | 不 |
[08:15] | – No, no, no. No. Mmm. – Easy. | -不 不 不要 -当心点 |
[08:18] | Hey. You okay, sis? | 你还好吧 姐姐 |
[08:21] | N- No. | 不好 |
[08:23] | Why not? | 为什么不好 |
[08:25] | I’m just not okay. | 反正就是不好 |
[08:27] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[08:29] | I help people now. | 我现在专门帮助别人 |
[08:32] | When’s the last time you were happy? | 你上一次感到快乐是什么时候 |
[08:33] | Never. | 从来没有过 |
[08:37] | When I was pregnant. | 我怀孕的时候 |
[08:43] | I’m gonna get a Lyft to the Palisades. I need answers. | 我打算叫网约车送我去帕利塞兹 我需要答案 |
[08:46] | Well, I’ll drive you there after we drop Becca off. | 等我们送贝卡回家后 我开车送你去 |
[08:48] | What’s one more stop? | 多去一个地方也没差 |
[08:52] | What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[08:53] | Uh, where are you taking her?! | 你们要带她去哪儿 |
[08:56] | We still have credits on Golden Tee. | 我们的”金牌高尔夫”游戏账户还有余额 |
[08:58] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[09:00] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[09:02] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[09:04] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[09:14] | Vernon, wake up. | 弗南 醒醒 |
[09:17] | Did we finally knock boots? | 我们终于做爱了吗 |
[09:19] | How many times did I gaz? | 我射了几次 |
[09:22] | Oh, man! You narced me out! | 天呐 你出卖我 |
[09:25] | You fell asleep during surg? | 你做手术途中居然睡着了 |
[09:27] | I was tossing a new hip into old Fay Yoder and passed out. | 我给菲·尤达装人工髋关节时昏睡了过去 |
[09:31] | I’m so tired, boo. | 我真的好累 宝贝 |
[09:32] | – Is she dead? – I don’t know, dummy. | -她死了吗 -我不知道啊 小傻瓜 |
[09:34] | I ran out of the hospital, smashed my phone on a rock, | 我逃出医院 在石头上把我的手机砸烂了 |
[09:37] | and taped the SIM card to a stray dog. | 然后把SIM卡贴在了流浪狗身上 |
[09:40] | I got no insurance. | 我没买保险 |
[09:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:43] | I let my insurance lapse. | 我的保险到期了没再续 |
[09:46] | I’m calling the hospital. | 我这就打给医院 |
[09:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不行 不行 |
[09:49] | Gi… Give me my phone! | 把电话还给我 |
[09:50] | No! | 不行 |
[09:54] | Here you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[09:55] | What do you want, Paul? | 你想干什么 保罗 |
[09:56] | I need a letter of recommendation. | 我需要一封推荐信 |
[09:58] | The adoption agency says I’ll have a better chance | 领养机构说如果我有名誉证人的话 |
[10:01] | with a character witness. | 机会会更大一些 |
[10:03] | You’re getting a baby? | 你要养孩子了吗 |
[10:04] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[10:06] | I was rejected from most reputable agencies | 我被信誉度最好的几家机构拒绝了 |
[10:08] | because of my recent foray | 因为我最近攻击了 |
[10:10] | into incendiary political movements. | 那些具有煽动性的政治运动 |
[10:13] | I didn’t know what they stood for. | 我又不知道他们代表的是什么 |
[10:14] | I- I just thought they were a bunch of guys who dressed well | 我以为他们也是一群衣冠楚楚 |
[10:17] | and felt picked on, too. | 觉得遭受不公正对待的人 |
[10:21] | I just want someone to love and take care of. | 我只是希望有个人能让我来爱 让我照顾 |
[10:24] | But who am I kidding? | 但我这是在骗谁呢 |
[10:27] | They’ll never pick me. | 他们永远都不会选我 |
[10:28] | What are these texts to Walter?! | 这些发给沃特的信息是什么鬼 |
[10:30] | Why’d you write you want to | 你为什么要写你想 |
[10:31] | “Suck the gay out of him through his dick hole”? | “从他的马眼吸出他的基佬基因”呢 |
[10:34] | Because I’m not happy! | 因为我不快乐 |
[10:36] | You’re not happy? | 你还不快乐 |
[10:37] | I’m not happy! No one’s happy! | 我才不快乐 没人快乐 |
[10:39] | – I’m not happy. – Paul’s not happy. | -我也不快乐 -保罗不快乐 |
[10:42] | I don’t care if Paul’s happy. | 我才不在乎保罗快不快乐 |
[10:43] | I’m talking about whether I’m happy. | 我只在乎我快不快乐 |
[10:44] | Yeah, but I’m not happy. | 好吧 但我不快乐 |
[10:46] | Who cares if you’re happy? | 谁会在乎你快不快乐 |
[10:47] | – I’m not happy. – I’m happy. | -我不快乐 -我挺快乐的 |
[10:49] | – I’d like to be happy, too. – I was born special, | -我也想要快乐 -我生来就与众不同 |
[10:50] | and I was born deserving happiness, and now look at me, | 我生来就应该获得快乐幸福 但看看我现在的状况 |
[10:53] | I’m miserable, I’m married to you. | 我惨透了 我嫁给了你 |
[11:01] | I need to talk to Doug. | 我得跟道格谈谈 |
[11:02] | Sorry, man. He’s meeting with Raúl Castro and Al Franken | 抱歉老兄 他正在跟劳尔·卡斯特罗 |
[11:05] | at the Ministerio del Interior. | 和内政部的艾尔·弗兰肯开会 |
[11:08] | Shit, I didn’t tell you that. | 该死 别说是我告诉你的 |
[11:09] | I need someone to tell me – what’s going on. | 我需要有人来告诉我现在到底是怎么回事 |
[11:12] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[11:14] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[11:16] | I’ll be in the float tank. | 我会在漂浮箱里 |
[11:18] | First we get split up, then I get exiled to set, | 先是我们被拆开 然后我被贬去了片场 |
[11:21] | and now you’re ducking my calls? What did I do? | 现在你还不接我电话 我做什么对不起你的事了 |
[11:24] | I- I mean, I don’t, I don’t mean to be overdramatic | 我…我无意表现得太夸张 |
[11:26] | -and assume it’s me or anything, but… – No, it’s you. | -猜测是我的原因或是别的什么… -不 就是因为你 |
[11:29] | I told Doug I don’t want to work with you anymore. | 是我跟道格说我不想再与你共事了 |
[11:31] | You triggered me. | 你引发了我的一系列问题 |
[11:32] | Telling me about sad things and poor people | 你跟我说了很多悲伤的事和穷人的生活 |
[11:35] | why would you put that on me? | 你为什么要让我承受这些 |
[11:37] | I’m having trouble sleeping. | 我现在都难以入睡了 |
[11:38] | I have PTSD from your war stories. | 你的战争故事让我患上了创伤后应激障碍 |
[11:41] | I have PTSD from war. | 战争让我患上了创伤后应激障碍 |
[11:45] | You know, Max, | 麦克斯 |
[11:46] | I’m starting to think you’re just some rich kid | 我开始觉得你只是那种 |
[11:48] | – who’s never had any adversity. – It’s totally true. | -从没遇过挫折的富家小孩而已 -完全正确 |
[11:50] | The worst day of my life was in eighth grade | 我这辈子最糟的一天就是8年级的时候 |
[11:52] | when my dog Clarice got hip dysplasia. | 我的狗克拉丽斯患了髋关节发育不良 |
[11:54] | Oh, no. Did she die? | 不会吧 它死了吗 |
[11:55] | No, she’s fine. We got her a drone. | 不 它好得很 我们给它配了部无人机 |
[11:59] | Come on, girl. | 来吧 小姑娘 |
[12:06] | She’s 20. She can’t see or hear you. | 它现在20岁了 耳聋眼花 |
[12:13] | I thought I was ready to get in the muck with you, | 我原本以为自己准备好了跟你风雨同行 |
[12:15] | but it turns out I just want to chill out with simple people | 到头来却发现自己还是只想跟简单的人轻松相处 |
[12:18] | who don’t make me sad, like Dutch and Seth MacFarlane. | 他们不会让我觉得悲伤 比如达奇和赛斯·麦克法兰 |
[12:21] | But you don’t deserve to be on set. | 但确实不该把你发配到片场去 |
[12:23] | Paul F. Tompkins is a bad, bad man. | 保罗·汤普金斯是个人渣 |
[12:25] | We were at a party once in Venice, | 我们曾经在威尼斯一起参加派对 |
[12:26] | and he stuffed a crow into a dishwasher. | 他把一只乌鸦塞进了洗碗机 |
[12:29] | I’ll get Doug to fix it. | 我会让道格解决这事的 |
[12:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Okay, bye- bye. | 好了 再见 |
[12:44] | That looked bad. | 情况看起来很糟 |
[12:45] | Oh, no. I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[12:47] | Max can’t be my friend anymore, but… | 麦克斯不再是我的朋友了 但 |
[12:50] | he’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[12:51] | Uh, no, he’s not. He’s repulsive. | 不 才不是呢 他简直令人作呕 |
[12:54] | And not because he has a 13- year- old’s mustache | 不是因为他留着13岁小孩儿的小胡须 |
[12:56] | and calls Manhattans “Hatties,” | 并且称曼哈顿鸡尾酒为”哈宝” |
[12:59] | but because he puts conditions on your friendship. | 而是因为他对你的友谊强加条件 |
[13:04] | I mean, I guess it wouldn’t be the worst thing | 如果我试着去倾听你那些故事 |
[13:07] | for my personal growth were I to try to be more available | 我觉得这对于我的个人成长来说 |
[13:10] | for your stories and whatnot. | 倒不见得是件坏事 |
[13:12] | Uh, at this point, I think that might be too weird. | 到了这个时候 那样似乎有点太怪了 |
[13:15] | Okay. Phew. | 好吧 行 |
[13:17] | You know… | 其实 |
[13:19] | Maybe it’s time I be my own main dude. | 或许我时候把自己当成最好的朋友了 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna walk for a bit. | 我去散会儿步 |
[13:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:31] | So, should I… | 我要不要… |
[13:33] | Should I take you back? | 要不要我送你回去 |
[13:35] | Not yet. | 暂时不用 |
[13:53] | It’s cold A.F. Out here. | 这里冷死了 |
[13:55] | Oh, I have my flannel in the car. | 我车里有法兰绒长袖衫 |
[13:57] | – I’ll get it for you. – No! | -我去给你拿 -不要 |
[13:59] | This time, I’ll get it. | 这一次 我去拿 |
[14:54] | I’m moving in with Boone. | 我要搬去跟布恩同居了 |
[15:07] | That’s good news, isn’t it? | 那是好消息 对吧 |
[15:09] | Yeah, it is good. | 是啊 是很好 |
[15:11] | We’re down a road. | 我们要发展成正式关系了 |
[15:15] | He has a kid. She’s cute. | 他有个女儿 很可爱 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | He asked. | 他请求的 |
[15:23] | He put himself out there. | 他坦诚表露了自己的心意 |
[15:26] | He said he wanted me, and that means something. | 他说他想要我 那是有重大意义的 |
[15:31] | But you’re leaving town, right? | 但你要离开城里了 对吧 |
[15:35] | The bags in your trunk. | 行李都堆在后备箱里了 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I’m moving to Cape Coral. | 是啊 我要搬去珊瑚角了 |
[15:44] | I heard you can swim in Hemingway’s pool. | 我听说可以在海明威的泳池里游泳 |
[15:51] | I just thought I should say good- bye. | 我只是觉得应该跟你告别一下 |
[15:57] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你这么做了 |
[16:01] | If it’s possible, | 如果可能的话 |
[16:03] | one day… | 将来有一天 |
[16:05] | I’d still like to know you, Gretchen. | 我还是愿意再认识你 格雷琴 |
[16:11] | You know that’s never gonna happen. | 你知道那是不可能的 |
[16:21] | I know what needs to happen. | 我知道应该怎么办 |
[16:23] | Paul, you are going to pay Becca | 保罗 你要付钱给贝卡 |
[16:25] | to surrogate your baby. | 替你代孕 |
[16:31] | No. | 不行 |
[16:32] | – Lindsay, that’s truly insane. – He isn’t. | -琳赛 那真的太疯狂了 -他不可能 |
[16:34] | Paul, you deserve to have a family, | 保罗 你应该拥有一个家庭 |
[16:37] | even if you have lesbian hair and hate Thelma & Louise. | 尽管你有着女同般的头发 且讨厌《末路狂花》 |
[16:40] | When two women take the law into their own hands, | 两个女人无视法律 私自执法 |
[16:42] | they’re considered heroes. | 被视作英雄 |
[16:44] | But when Sheriff David Clarke… | 但大卫·克拉克警长… |
[16:46] | No! No. | 别说了 闭嘴 |
[16:48] | Becca, you guys are going to need money | 贝卡 你们需要钱 |
[16:51] | to cover the inevitable lawsuit. | 来应对无可避免的官司 |
[16:54] | Besides, you were the happiest you’ve ever been | 再说了 你怀孕的时候 |
[16:57] | when you were pregnant. | 是你最开心快乐的时候 |
[16:59] | Everyone gave me presents and wanted to touch me. | 大家都送我礼物 并且想摸我 |
[17:02] | Where am I going to get an ovum? | 我上哪儿去弄卵子 |
[17:04] | Just use mine, already. | 就用我的吧 |
[17:06] | Of course, that will heavily increase my fee. | 当然了 那样的话费用要增加很多 |
[17:09] | Paul’s got so much love in him. | 保罗是一个非常有爱的人 |
[17:11] | He’s not going away. | 他不会离开的 |
[17:13] | Maybe now the Cottumaccio family cycle | 或许现在卡特玛乔家族的魔咒 |
[17:16] | will finally get broken. | 终于要被打破了 |
[17:18] | Um, Tallulah is a great baby. | 塔卢拉是个好孩子啊 |
[17:21] | I mean, is she? | 真的吗 |
[17:23] | And Vernon? | 弗南你怎么说 |
[17:25] | In. I’m in. | 同意 我同意 |
[17:29] | I guess I’ll have my lawyers draw up a contract. | 我这就让我的律师去拟合同 |
[17:32] | Just as long as I get to watch. | 只要我能在旁边看着就行 |
[17:33] | Ew! They do it in a lab. | 真恶心 是在实验室受孕的 |
[17:35] | To be discussed. | 有待商榷 |
[17:41] | 我们很愧疚错过了你的派对 我们在邦迪酒吧 快过来吧 | |
[17:48] | I’m a helper. | 我是个帮助他人的人 |
[17:51] | Like that glove that makes hamburgers. | 就像那个做汉堡的手套 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry I burned your car. | 很抱歉我烧了你的车 |
[18:53] | This guy hadn’t even seen a computer | 那家伙以前都没看过电脑 |
[18:55] | till I introduced it to him. | 后来还是我带他认识的 |
[18:57] | I think I should get at least a million for that. | 我觉得我因此至少该获得一百万 |
[18:59] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[19:00] | We just cracked this Malbec. You remember Whitney. | 我们把这瓶马尔贝克葡萄酒开了 你认识威特妮 |
[19:03] | Hi! Whitney! | 你好啊 威特妮 |
[19:05] | – Gretchen? How are you? – So nice to see you, yet again, | -格雷琴 你还好吧 -再次见到你可真棒 |
[19:07] | – here, now. – Yeah, of course. | -在这又见面了 -是啊 当然了 |
[19:11] | Gretchen, will you help me with my poster for science class? | 格雷琴 你能帮我做科学课的海报吗 |
[19:14] | Sure, kiddo. Go get your crayons. | 当然了 孩子 去拿你的蜡笔 |
[19:16] | No flesh color, ’cause racism. | 不准用肉色的 那是种族歧视 |
[19:20] | Neil was just telling us about growing up with Mark Zuckerberg. | 尼尔刚跟我们说他是跟马克·扎克伯格一起长大的 |
[19:23] | We invented this game using bottle caps. | 我们用瓶盖发明了一个游戏 |
[19:25] | And the next thing I know, | 接下来我只知道 |
[19:26] | he’s published it in the school paper, | 他把那游戏发表在了校报上 |
[19:28] | with his name as the only author. | 他的名字成了唯一的作者名 |
[19:30] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[19:32] | To this day, I have not joined Facebook. | 直到今天 我都没注册Facebook |
[19:36] | Oh, shit! | 天呐 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry, Boone. I had to do it. | 对不起 布恩 我必须这么做 |
[19:39] | That’s not Boone! That’s Whitney’s husband! | 那不是布恩 那是威特妮的丈夫 |
[19:43] | Uh… what is your name again? | 你…叫什么名字来着 |
[19:45] | – Neil! – Neil, right. | -尼尔 -尼尔 没错 |
[19:47] | Wait, so is this the single mum that you finger- bombed? | 所以这就是你用手指插过的那个单亲母亲吗 |
[19:50] | What?! No! | 什么 才不是 |
[19:53] | Is there anyone in this house who hasn’t fingered my wife?! | 这屋子里还有没用手指插过我老婆的人吗 |
[19:56] | Olivia can hear you. | 奥利维亚能听到你说话 |
[19:58] | I don’t care! Olivia hates me! | 我不在乎 奥利维亚讨厌我 |
[20:00] | I overheard her the other day calling me Fatty McFartface. | 我那天无意听到她骂我是”傻逼脸肥猪” |
[20:03] | Well, she is the fartface! | 她才是傻逼脸 |
[20:06] | Don’t call my kid a fartface. | 别骂我孩子是傻逼脸 |
[20:08] | You do not touch me ever again! | 你以后不准再碰我 |
[20:12] | Boone, I’m sorry… | 布恩 对不起 |
[20:13] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:14] | – Get, get… – Let go, Boone! | -放开… -放手 布恩 |
[20:17] | Get off him! Now! | 放开他 立刻 |
[20:20] | We’re leaving! Screw all of you! | 我们走了 你们都去死吧 |
[20:28] | Gretchen, I know this man represents acceptance | 格雷琴 我知道这男人代表的是接受 |
[20:32] | and security and nights binging prestige dramas, | 安全感 以及夜夜连看优质剧集 |
[20:35] | but I couldn’t live one more day if I didn’t at least fight | 但我如果不至少争取一下机会 |
[20:38] | – for another chance… – Hey! No. | -那我一天都活不下去 -打住 别说了 |
[20:40] | You’re done, Jimmy. | 你可以滚了 吉米 |
[20:41] | No, no! Lay off! The three months I spent away from you | 不行 放开我 和你分开的那三个月 |
[20:44] | made me realize exactly what a terrible mistake I made! | 让我意识到我究竟犯了个多么大的错误 |
[20:48] | You don’t know how sorry I am! I’m so sorry. | 你不知道我有多懊悔 对不起 |
[20:52] | No! | 不 |
[20:53] | You don’t get to apologize! | 你没资格道歉 |
[20:57] | I didn’t leave Lindsay’s shithole apartment for that entire three months! | 整整三个月 我都没踏出过琳赛的烂公寓一步 |
[21:02] | I bought in, finally, | 我好不容易全身心投入进去了 |
[21:05] | after a lifetime of being too goddamned scared, | 在那之前我害怕了一辈子 |
[21:08] | and you punished me for it! | 你却为此而惩罚了我 |
[21:11] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. Stop. Just… | 好了 没事了 打住 就… |
[21:14] | It just confirmed what I have always known. | 那确认了我一直以来都知道的一点 |
[21:17] | At the end of the day, I’m unlovable. | 归根结底 我是个不配被爱的人 |
[21:19] | Fundamentally. Always have been. | 从根源上就如此 一直这样 |
[21:21] | And you fell for me? Joke is on you! | 你竟然会爱上我 傻的人是你 |
[21:24] | Gretchen, no. | 格雷琴 不是的 |
[21:26] | My leaving had literally nothing to do with you! | 我离开真的跟你一点关系都没有 |
[21:30] | I am tremendously messed up. | 我是个有严重问题的人 |
[21:34] | No, you left because I suck. | 不 你离开是因为我是个烂人 |
[21:36] | I left because I suck. | 我离开是因为我是个烂人 |
[21:38] | Do you really think you’re unlovable? | 你真觉得你是不配被爱的人吗 |
[21:40] | You are very lovable! | 你能让人爱到无法自拔 |
[21:42] | Shut up. You are very lovable. | 闭嘴 你能让人爱到无法自拔 |
[21:44] | Look, yes, I got scared. But I have changed. | 没错 我害怕了 但我改了 |
[21:47] | I saw your bags packed in your car. | 我看到你的行李都收拾好放进车里了 |
[21:51] | Why would I be with someone | 我为什么要跟一个 |
[21:53] | who is always ready to bounce when things get rough? | 遇到一点挫折 就随时准备离开的人在一起 |
[21:56] | See? Gretchen is happy here. | 瞧吧 格雷琴在这里很快乐 |
[22:00] | I am a nice, successful, stable person, | 我是个成功 稳定的大好人 |
[22:03] | and you’re a bad guy who left a girl on a hill. | 你却是一个把女孩丢在山上的渣男 |
[22:06] | And you only asked me to move in because Lindsay told you not to. | 你邀请我同居完全是因为琳赛叫你别这么做 |
[22:11] | – No, I was going to anyway. – Gretchen, please. | -不 我本来也打算邀请的 -格雷琴 求你了 |
[22:13] | – It’s just, maybe not at that time. – Every single day, | -只是可能不会是这个时候 -每一天 |
[22:15] | – I have met these people… – But I was going to… | -我认识一些人… -但我本打算… |
[22:16] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[22:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:21] | You guys are right. | 你们说得对 |
[22:23] | My stupid parents made me feel like I wasn’t enough, | 我的傻逼父母让我觉得我永远不够好 |
[22:25] | so I wait around for someone to tell me I’m worthy? | 所以我一直等着有人来告诉我我值得被爱 |
[22:29] | That’s insane. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[22:31] | I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我再也不想那样了 |
[22:35] | Guys, I’m sorry. | 二位 我很抱歉 |
[22:38] | I choose… | 我选择… |
[22:41] | I choose… | 我选择… |
[22:44] | myself. | 我自己 |
[23:19] | Jimmy! Jimmy! | 吉米 吉米 |
[23:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | You fought for me. | 你为我争取了 |
[23:41] | And, besides, you looked so sad when I left, | 并且 我离开时 你看上去很伤心 |
[23:42] | I realize I now have the power to destroy you. | 我意识到我现在有摧毁你的能力了 |
[23:45] | And why would I give that up? | 我为什么要放弃那个 |
[23:51] | Shit. Drive. | 糟了 快开车 |
[23:59] | Farts. | 操蛋 |
[24:16] | Oh, by the way… | 顺便说下… |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | So, what are we thinking, October? | 我们现在是什么打算 十月吗 |
[24:55] | October could work. | 十月可以 |
[25:00] | – What the hell is wrong with you?! – Who honks like that?! | -你是有什么毛病啊 -谁会像那样按喇叭 |
[25:02] | What are you, an ambulance? | 你当你是救护车啊 |
[25:03] | How dare you! My fiancée -and I are talking! | 你真是大胆 我未婚妻和我在聊天呢 |
[25:05] | – You should just wait! – You stupid cow! | -你应该等着 -你个傻逼母牛 |
[25:07] | – Jesus, some people. – Really. | -天呐 有些人真奇葩 -就是 |