时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | 露点 有 但是 也没有 让我想到夏令营和我老家的疯子们 | |
[00:26] | 《洋娃娃之舞》 坦白:我以为是黄片 不是黄片 但还是有着怪异的性感 | |
[00:32] | 这世上最艰难的事就是活着 请勇敢地活下去 | |
[00:34] | 请给小费 我的老板抠门得要死 | |
[00:46] | What’s new that’s in that’s good? | 有没有什么好看的新片 |
[00:51] | You are aware… | 你知道的吧 |
[00:53] | that there are over 100 years of cinema | 在本周之前 已经有一百多年来 |
[00:55] | released before this week? | 发行的各种电影了 |
[00:56] | But I’m interested in new releases. | 但我对新片比较感兴趣 |
[00:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:59] | Why is something new somehow better? | 为什么新的就一定是好的 |
[01:01] | Crystal Pepsi is new, and it sucks. | 水晶百事可乐也是新的 难喝得要死 |
[01:05] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[01:06] | Yeah, the new releases are right over there. | 好的 新片在那边的货架上 |
[01:08] | Oh, check out Twister. It’s crunk! | 记得看一下《龙卷风》 相当精彩 |
[01:14] | Why are you so terrible to customers? | 你为什么对顾客的态度这么差 |
[01:16] | Because film matters. | 因为电影很重要 |
[01:18] | There is no other medium that holds a mirror | 没有其他任何媒介能够像电影一样 |
[01:21] | to the human condition as nakedly as film does, | 如此赤裸直白地表现出人类的现状 |
[01:23] | that speaks directly to our pain and sorrow and joy like cinema. | 与我们的痛苦 悲伤和快乐直接对话 |
[01:27] | Nothing else comes close. | 其他都无法比拟 |
[01:29] | Then you obviously haven’t listened | 那你很明显没有听 |
[01:31] | to the new Sarah McLachlan album. | 莎拉·麦克拉克兰的新唱片 |
[01:35] | When’s the last time anyone even rented anything | 有多久没人再从你那个 |
[01:37] | from your weird-ass shelf? | 古怪的货架上租片子了 |
[01:42] | Where’s Space Jam? | 《空中大灌篮》在哪里 |
[01:43] | All our copies burned up in a fire. | 所有副本已经都被火烧了 |
[01:46] | Go away. | 走开 |
[02:19] | 《颠龙倒凤》 《厨房父爱》 《蛋乳交融》 | |
[02:30] | Jakey. Jake! It’s happening. | 杰克 杰克 出现了 |
[02:34] | Get out here! | 快出来 |
[02:49] | Who’s Jake? | 杰克是谁 |
[02:51] | I want to give him my props. | 我想向他致谢 |
[02:54] | I’m-I’m Jake. | 我就是杰克 |
[02:56] | Hi. Jake. | 你好 我是杰克 |
[02:58] | The props are for me. | 你想谢的人就是我 |
[03:01] | So, you’re the plagiarist. | 原来你就是那个剽窃者 |
[03:04] | – What? – I’m working through | -什么 -我正在研究 |
[03:05] | Androuet-Jacques Soufflot’s list | 安多艾·雅克·索弗洛 |
[03:07] | of seminal cult and obscure films | 在《电影品评》中整理的 |
[03:09] | from Critique de Cinema, and you have clearly | 邪教崇拜和晦涩电影的名单 |
[03:11] | just ripped off his entire list for your section. | 你很明显把他的单子全部剽窃了 |
[03:13] | I mean, sure, Soufflot was an inspiration… | 当然 索弗洛给了我一点灵感 |
[03:17] | I knew it. Sneak. | 我就知道 你这个小偷 |
[03:22] | M-May I? | 我能看一下吗 |
[03:29] | You’ll be done after you watch these. | 你就差这几部没看过了 |
[03:32] | I’m impressed. | 我有点佩服你 |
[03:34] | That means you made it through the beheading scene | 看来你已经看过《救赎营地》里的 |
[03:37] | of Bivouacs of Redemption. | 斩首镜头了 |
[03:39] | That was so disgusting. | 那个太恶心了 |
[03:41] | – I know, wasn’t it?! – There was so much blood. | -我知道 谁说不是呢 -太血腥了 |
[03:43] | The way his larynx kept flapping. | 他的喉咙还在振动的样子 |
[03:50] | Oh, here. | 给 |
[03:57] | When you’re done watching these, we should get a drink. | 等你把这些都看完了 我们得喝一杯 |
[04:00] | Come on, man. You know that list can never | 得了老兄 你知道这个片单严格来讲 |
[04:01] | technically be completed. | 根本看不完 |
[04:04] | The Intransigence of Love. | 《爱情的不妥协性》 |
[04:06] | Oh, come on. That one doesn’t count. | 拜托 这部不算 |
[04:07] | It’s impossible to find a copy. | 不可能找得到影碟 |
[04:09] | Rumor has it it’s basically a snuff film. | 传说这就是部虐杀片 |
[04:11] | I know. I have to see it. | 我知道 我一定要看 |
[04:16] | Well, Jake… it has been a pleasure. | 杰克 很高兴认识你 |
[04:21] | And I will get that drink with you. | 我一定会跟你喝一次酒的 |
[04:24] | Soon as you find me that movie. | 只要你能替我找到那部电影 |
[04:29] | – You have to find that movie. – Yeah, I know! | -你必须找到那部电影 -我知道 |
[04:32] | But how? | 但怎么找 |
[04:33] | You’re gonna have to go onto | 你得踏上 |
[04:35] | the information superhighway, baby. | 信息高速公路 亲爱的 |
[04:47] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[05:00] | File’s done. | 文件已完成 |
[05:03] | You’ve got pictures. | 你收到了一张图片 |
[05:06] | – Ugh! Come on. – I can’t take it. | -拜托 -我看不下去了 |
[05:08] | Stand back. | 让开 |
[05:29] | I’m in! | 我进去了 |
[05:29] | I hacked into Professor Soufflot’s computer at the Sorbonne, | 我黑进了索弗洛教授位于索邦大学的电脑 |
[05:32] | and I located a digital copy | 而且在他的文件中 |
[05:34] | of The Intransigence of Love in his files. | 找到了《爱情的不妥协性》的数码副本 |
[05:36] | That’s amazing! Love the Internet! | 太棒了 我爱互联网 |
[05:37] | It’s password-protected, so I can’t download it. | 文件受密码保护 所以我下载不了 |
[05:40] | Damn it! Hate the Internet! | 可恶 我恨互联网 |
[05:42] | We have to go into… cyberspace. | 我们必须进入…网络空间 |
[05:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:49] | Are you sure this…? | 你确定吗… |
[05:59] | Oh. The movies! | 电影在那儿 |
[06:08] | Are you looking? | 你在找吗 |
[06:12] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[06:14] | Well, keep looking. | 接着找 |
[06:19] | – What was that? – I think he’s coming. | -那是什么 -他过来了 |
[06:21] | Bonjour. Who is there? | 你好 谁在那儿 |
[06:24] | – Look, hurry up! – I’m trying! | -快点 -我在努力 |
[06:27] | He’s getting closer. | 他越来越近了 |
[06:29] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[06:30] | – Almost there. – Dude! | -快了 -老兄 |
[06:36] | – I got it! – We got to jack out of here! | -我找到了 -我们快离开这儿 |
[06:39] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[06:49] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:56] | ♪Good night, you child of England♪ | ♪晚安 英国宝贝♪ |
[06:59] | ♪Your time on Earth is past♪ | ♪你在地球的时光已终结♪ |
[07:03] | ♪Say hello to all of history♪ | ♪向古往今来问好♪ |
[07:06] | ♪Be with them everlast♪ | ♪从此以后不再有分别♪ |
[07:08] | 1961 – 1997 | 我们爱你 安息吧 |
[07:09] | ♪You gave your everything♪ | ♪你奉献出一切♪ |
[07:13] | ♪To the weak and poor♪ | ♪救助穷苦之人♪ |
[07:16] | ♪Now God has come to France♪ | ♪上帝降临法兰西♪ |
[07:20] | ♪And opened your last door♪ | ♪为你打开最后一扇门♪ |
[07:23] | ♪Di…♪ | ♪戴妃…♪ |
[07:26] | Hi. Jake. | 你好 杰克 |
[07:28] | Hey! Oh, my God. | 嘿 天啊 |
[07:31] | Can you believe this? | 你敢相信吗 |
[07:32] | Oh, yeah. S-So tragic. | 是啊 太悲惨了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, we’re both truly shattered… | 没错 我们都伤心欲绝 |
[07:37] | I have amazing news. I found it. | 我有个好消息 我找到它了 |
[07:40] | The Intransigence of Love. | 《爱情的不妥协性》 |
[07:41] | What?! Are you…?! How?! | 什么 你怎么找到的 |
[07:44] | Could they have taken away our beautiful princess so early? | 美丽的王妃怎么这么年轻就香消玉殒 |
[07:51] | Wait, w-we have to watch it. When are you free? | 等等 我们必须要看 你什么时候有空 |
[07:52] | Um, let me check my schedule. | 我得先确认下我的日程安排 |
[07:54] | But pretty much literally anytime. | 差不多什么时候都有空 |
[07:57] | ♪Gave your everything♪ | ♪你奉献出一切♪ |
[08:01] | ♪To the weak and poor♪ | ♪救助穷苦之人♪ |
[08:04] | ♪Now God has come to France♪ | ♪上帝降临法兰西♪ |
[08:08] | – Oh, can I see? – Oh, yeah. | -能让我看看吗 -好啊 |
[08:09] | ♪And opened that last door for Di.♪ | ♪为戴妃打开最后一扇门♪ |
[08:12] | Oh, wait, get those three together right there. | 等等 拍那边一起的三个人 |
[08:14] | – No, no. – Take it. | -不要不要 -拿着 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | Great framing. | 构图很棒 |
[08:24] | Oh, really good composition. That’s nice. | 运镜真不错 拍得很好 |
[08:29] | Gemma, you’re a natural. | 洁玛 你很有天赋 |
[08:31] | You should be making movies, too. | 你也应该来拍电影 |
[08:32] | No. Some people were just meant to watch. | 不 有的人注定只能是观影者 |
[08:36] | Babe! Babe. Whassup…?! | 宝贝 亲爱的 你好呀 |
[08:42] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[08:44] | Fine? Wha…? | 挺好的 怎么 |
[08:47] | Greg, this is Jake and Ziggy. | 格雷格 这是杰克和齐格 |
[08:49] | They’re from the video store. | 他们是音像店的 |
[08:52] | Nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[08:53] | Not! | 才不呢 |
[08:55] | Let’s go. This party’s gay. | 我们走吧 这里好娘炮 |
[08:58] | Come on, we’re going. | 快点 走啦 |
[08:59] | Um, I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[09:06] | ♪Inky black, like my arms♪ | ♪漆黑一片 就像我的双臂♪ |
[09:10] | ♪47 lucky charms♪ | ♪47枚护身符♪ |
[09:15] | ♪Passing through me♪ | ♪穿过我的身体♪ |
[09:16] | 《爱情的不妥协性》 杰克的东西 不要动 | |
[09:17] | ♪Never-ending♪ | ♪永不停歇♪ |
[09:20] | ♪A gift, my sweet, I was sending♪ | ♪亲爱的 送你一件礼物♪ |
[09:25] | ♪Ring♪ | ♪戒指♪ |
[09:29] | ♪Yeah, ring♪ | ♪戒指♪ |
[09:33] | ♪Yeah, ring♪ | ♪戒指♪ |
[09:38] | ♪Yeah, ring♪ | ♪戒指♪ |
[09:42] | ♪Yeah, ring♪ | ♪戒指♪ |
[09:46] | Do you ever think about your own death? | 你有想过自己会怎么死吗 |
[09:49] | But of course. | 当然了 |
[09:54] | Closed! | 关门了 |
[09:56] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[09:58] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[10:02] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[10:11] | What happened? Are-are you okay? | 发生什么事了 你没事吧 |
[10:13] | Have you, uh, watched our movie yet? | 你看了我们的电影了吗 |
[10:15] | No. | 没 |
[10:16] | Can we watch it now? | 我们能现在看吗 |
[10:18] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 当然可以 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:22] | Ugh, I’m so excited to watch a movie | 我真是太兴奋了 终于能看一部 |
[10:25] | that doesn’t have Jean-Claude Van Damme or Chris Klein in it. | 里面没有尚格·云顿和克里斯·克莱恩的电影 |
[10:32] | Uh, yeah, actually, uh, Chris Klein’s in this one, too, so… | 其实 这部里面也有克里斯·克莱恩… |
[10:48] | Twizzlers? | 灯心草糖果 |
[10:50] | Don’t tell me you’re a Red Vines guy. | 别告诉我你是吃红藤扭扭糖的那类人 |
[10:51] | Oh, Red Vines till I die. | 到死都是红藤扭扭糖的拥护者 |
[10:53] | Oh, no. This will never work, then. | 不 那我们不是一路人 |
[10:59] | So, how long have you worked here? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[11:02] | Uh, three years. | 三年了 |
[11:07] | You know, you’re the first person to ever appreciate my section? | 你知道吗 你是第一个欣赏我那个精选区的人 |
[11:10] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[11:14] | Well, these movies, they aren’t perfect, | 说实话 那些电影 并不完美 |
[11:16] | but they’re not trying to be. | 但它们本身就没想要做到完美 |
[11:20] | No, they’re messy and complicated | 它们一团糟并且很复杂 |
[11:23] | because life is messy and complicated. | 因为生活就是乱糟糟很复杂的 |
[11:28] | They were forged out of passion and madness, | 它们是激情和疯狂的产物 |
[11:32] | and sometimes just a holy desire | 有时甚至是出于某种欲望 |
[11:34] | to make something ugly and uncomfortable and haunting | 故意要做出丑陋 令人不适 给人造成心理阴影 |
[11:38] | and brilliant and thrilling. | 但又精彩刺激 |
[11:42] | And that’s beautiful. | 那很美 |
[11:47] | At least to me. | 至少对我来说是的 |
[11:48] | And besides, everything else is just so… | 除此之外 其他的都太… |
[12:04] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:05] | No, it’s good, just hurry. | 不 没事 只是要快点 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:11] | – My chain wallet’s stuck. – Okay. | -我的链子钱包卡住了 -好了 |
[13:03] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[13:19] | – Yeah, what is it? – I’m sorry. | -怎么了 -对不起 |
[13:21] | – What do you want? – I wasn’t in my head. | -你想怎么样 -我当时脑子不清楚 |
[13:22] | – I wasn’t… – Oh, really? No kidding. | -我不是… -是吗 真的吗 |
[13:24] | – I was stupid. I’m sorry. – You think? | -我蠢透了 对不起 -你说呢 |
[13:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:39] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[13:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:42] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[13:45] | Let me get this straight, in your version the girl leaves? | 让我理一下 你的版本是女孩离开了 |
[13:47] | I mean, I leave? | 我的意思是 我离开了 |
[13:49] | That’s how you remember it? | 你的记忆是这样的吗 |
[13:50] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没什么的 宝贝 |
[13:52] | I forgave you long ago. | 我很久以前就原谅你了 |
[13:55] | Now let me finish our story. | 现在我继续讲我们的故事 |
[13:57] | – So… – I’m tapping in. | -所以… -接下来我来讲 |
[14:59] | Nice camera, where’d you get it? | 这相机不错啊 你从哪弄到的 |
[15:24] | I stole it from this lame guy who worked | 我几年前从一个 |
[15:27] | at a video store a few years ago. | 在音像店工作的傻子那里偷的 |
[15:29] | You think he wants it back? | 你觉得他想要回去吗 |
[15:30] | No. It looks good on you. | 不 你拿着挺酷的 |
[15:34] | Anyway, I just write about film now. | 不过 我现在开始写影评了 |
[15:40] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[15:42] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[15:45] | Champagne? | 喝香槟吗 |
[15:53] | Film school? That’s fantastic. | 电影学院 太棒了 |
[15:56] | I basically learn about movies all day. | 基本上我每天都在学关于电影的东西 |
[15:59] | It’s a goddamn dream. | 简直是美梦成真 |
[16:01] | Anyway, thanks for encouraging me. | 总之 谢谢你鼓励我 |
[16:08] | Just in case this computer apocalypse does happen, | 以防电脑末日真的降临 |
[16:11] | we should probably get in one dance. | 我们最好还是跳支舞吧 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:22] | How was our movie? Did a guy really die? | 我们那部电影好看吗 真的死了个人吗 |
[16:27] | I… I never watched it. | 我…其实我没看 |
[16:29] | 2000 is around the corner. Here we go. You ready? | 马上就到2000年了 你们准备好了吗 |
[16:32] | Didn’t feel right without you. | 不跟你一起看 感觉不对 |
[16:33] | Let’s start this. | 开始倒数 |
[16:34] | – Ten! Nine! Eight! – Listen… | -10 9 8 -听着 |
[16:37] | – Seven! Six! Five! – If we survive the night, | -7 6 5 -如果我们今晚能活下来 |
[16:39] | it means we were meant to watch it together. Deal? | 那就代表我们注定要一起看那电影 好吗 |
[16:42] | – Deal. – Three! Two! One! | -好的 -3 2 1 |
[16:45] | Aah, Y2K! | 是千年虫 |
[16:46] | – Ha-ha, just kidding. Just kidding, guys. – You suck, Dennis! | -逗你们的 开个玩笑而已 -丹尼斯 你个烂人 |
[17:00] | I need you to come back to my place and fuck me, like, yesterday. | 我要你立刻跟我回家操我 马上操我 |
[17:03] | Gemma, listen, uh… | 洁玛 听我说 |
[17:05] | – Hey, aren’t you…? – Babe, let’s go. | -嘿 你不是… -宝贝 走吧 |
[17:08] | We’re going to a rave. | 我们要去狂野派对 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:30] | You’re just gonna let him go? | 你就这么放他走吗 |
[17:32] | If he looks up, I’m supposed to go to him. | 如果他抬头看我 我就该下去找他 |
[17:40] | If she looks down, I’m supposed to go to her. | 如果她低头看我 我就该上去找她 |
[17:45] | Sorry, man. | 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[17:49] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[17:51] | You guys are clearly soul mates and you’re just standing there. | 你们很明显是灵魂伴侣 但你却傻站在这儿 |
[17:55] | That’s so straight of you. | 真是蠢”直”作风 |
[18:01] | Let’s go sit down. | 我们去坐下吧 |
[18:33] | So I said, “No, that’s a whoopie pie.” | 于是我说 “不 那是巧克力棉花糖夾心派”[阴户] |
[18:37] | Pierre. | 皮埃尔 |
[18:38] | Gemma, how does it feel to have the first | 洁玛 拍出史上第一部 |
[18:40] | international, mainstream, cult blockbuster? | 国际主流邪典大片 感觉如何 |
[18:42] | I feel incredibly fortunate to have found a way to make a movie | 找到办法拍出一部让观众有共鸣的电影 |
[18:46] | that resonates with the audience, | 我感到无比幸运 |
[18:47] | despite being filled with graphic sex | 虽然全片含有大量性爱镜头 |
[18:51] | and so many murders. | 和超多谋杀场面 |
[18:54] | Okay, guys. We just have time for one more question. | 好了各位 最后一个问题 |
[18:57] | What is it like to be the youngest recipient | 作为终身成就奖最年轻得主 |
[18:59] | of the Lifetime Achievement Award while still being so hot? | 却仍然性感迷人 你对此有何感想 |
[19:01] | Is it true you used real cow blood? | 你真的使用了真牛血吗 |
[19:03] | Yes, I have a question. Um… | 你好 我想提问 |
[19:06] | how much did your first camera cost? | 你第一台摄影机是花了多少钱买的 |
[19:12] | Interesting story. I actually got it from… | 说来有意思 其实是别人… |
[19:31] | The reporter who asked you that question was me? | 问你那个问题的记者竟然是我吗 |
[19:39] | Your turn, sweetie. | 到你说了 亲爱的 |
[19:40] | No, this is all you, baby. You take it home. | 不 这都是你的故事 宝贝 你尽情说 |
[19:48] | Anyway, there I was, stunned to shit. | 总之 我当时震惊到不行 |
[19:53] | I leaned into the mic. | 我凑向麦克风 |
[19:56] | I actually got it from… | 其实是… |
[19:59] | the love of my complicated, messy life. | 我这复杂混乱人生中的至爱送我的 |
[20:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:12] | I’m the lead film critic for the big Paris paper. | 我是巴黎著名报社的主电影评论员 |
[20:16] | You were right, Gemma, some people are just meant | 你说得对 洁玛 有的人就是注定 |
[20:19] | to watch the movies, but it wasn’t you. | 只能是观影者 但你不是这类人 |
[20:24] | It was me. | 是我 |
[20:35] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 看我 |
[20:37] | I was alive this whole time! | 我其实一直都活着 |
[21:03] | And that’s our story. | 以上就是我们的故事 |
[21:07] | So, let me tell you about our rates. | 接下来说说我们是怎么收费的吧 |
[21:10] | Did we ever watch the movie, you ask? | 你是问我们最终有没有看那部电影吗 |
[21:13] | So, you see, I actually brought | 其实 我把那部电影的拷贝 |
[21:16] | the copy of the movie to the festival. | 带去了电影节现场 |
[21:18] | And as we were headed to watch it, | 就在我们准备去观看的时候 |
[21:20] | the French cinephile Ziggy and I stole the tape from found us. | 被我和齐格偷了电影带的法国电影迷找到了我们 |
[21:25] | Androuet-Jacques Soufflot! | 安多艾·雅克·索弗洛 |
[21:27] | Quelle terrible. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[21:35] | Hey, follow me if you want to live. | 嘿 如果你们想活下去 就跟我走 |
[21:54] | After we thanked Ziggy for leading us to freedom… | 在感谢完齐格带我们脱困后… |
[21:56] | No, dude. It was you all along. | 不 兄弟 其实一直以来都是你自己 |
[21:59] | – What are you talking about? – There never was any Ziggy. | -你在说些什么 -根本就没有什么齐格 |
[22:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:08] | But how? | 但怎么回事 |
[22:11] | Aw, nice catch, dude. Right in the mouth. | 接得很准啊 兄弟 直接丢进嘴里了 |
[22:19] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[22:22] | My dad really messed me up. | 我爸真的毁了我整个人 |
[22:27] | Thanks, dude. You’re my best friend. | 谢谢你 兄弟 你是我最好的朋友 |
[22:30] | Aw, shit. Twist! | 天呐 大反转啊 |
[22:39] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会再联系你们的 |
[22:45] | – So, should we go with her? – Absolutely not. | -我们会用她吗 -当然不要 |
[22:48] | Did you see those horrible hurricane lamps | 你看到她在每一个婚礼现场 |
[22:50] | she used in every ceremony? So hacky. | 都会使用的防风灯了吗 跟沙包似的丑到爆 |
[22:53] | Yeah, she sucked. | 是啊 她好烂 |
[22:56] | Why do you think we keep telling wedding planners | 你觉得我们为何会不断跟各位婚礼策划师 |
[22:58] | these hella tight but fake stories about us? | 讲述我们编造的爱情故事 |
[23:01] | Is it because we don’t have a love story? | 是因为我们没有真实的爱情故事吗 |
[23:04] | What? We have the best love story | 什么 我们有最精彩的爱情故事 |
[23:08] | because ours is ugly and uncomfortable and haunting | 因为我们的故事丑陋 令人不适 给人造成心理阴影 |
[23:12] | and brilliant and thrilling | 但又精彩刺激 |
[23:14] | and, yeah, it’s messy and complicated, but it’s true. | 没错 它乱糟糟的又很复杂 但却很真实 |
[23:20] | And that’s beautiful, at least to me. | 那很美 至少对我来说是这样 |
[23:24] | To me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
[23:26] | Hey, you know that Princess Di really is dead, right? | 你知道戴安娜王妃真的死了吧 |
[23:30] | Yeah, Jimmy. So’s JonBent. | 当然 吉米 琼贝妮特也死了 |
[23:38] | 谢谢 致我们幸福美满的客户们 |