时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Checking in with us today? | 您今天要入住吗 |
[00:42] | Okay, Miss Cutler. | 好的 卡特勒小姐 |
[00:43] | Looks like we have you in one of our signature suites. | 您预订了我们的特色套房 |
[00:46] | Will you be needing one room key or two? | 您需要一张门卡还是两张呢 |
[00:47] | One’s fine. | 一张就够了 |
[01:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:36] | Are any of these popular disc jockeys | 这些当红的DJ里 有谁配得上 |
[01:39] | worthy of playing our wedding? | 在我们婚礼上打碟吗 |
[01:41] | Uh, DJ Duchess? | 公爵夫人怎么样 |
[01:43] | DJ Squirt-Squirt? Brian? | 喷喷呢 布莱恩呢 |
[01:46] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[01:47] | We could put a blonde wig and a Givenchy shirt on an iPhone | 我们就是给手机套上金色假发和纪梵希衬衫 |
[01:50] | and no one would know the difference. | 也不会有人发现区别 |
[01:52] | The DJ will be the first person | DJ是第一个介绍我们 |
[01:54] | to introduce us as a married couple. | 作为新婚夫妇出场的人 |
[01:56] | Do you really want to hand that responsibility | 你真想把这项重要的责任 |
[01:58] | to DJ Thugtastic? | 交给快乐暴徒吗 |
[02:02] | Nock Nock? Who’s Nock Nock? | 敲敲 敲敲是谁 |
[02:04] | And how does he have six million views? | 他怎么会有六百万播放量 |
[02:17] | I think this is trash? | 这是垃圾吧 |
[02:19] | But is it “Garbage trash” Or, like, | 不过是被丢进垃圾桶那种垃圾 |
[02:21] | “Trash that ends up in a museum” Trash? | 还是最终会被放进博物馆那种垃圾 |
[02:24] | No, no. It’s rubbish. | 不 就是毫无价值的垃圾 |
[02:26] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -对 |
[02:28] | I mean, he’s just some Ox’d-out redneck | 他不过是个嗑嗨了之后 |
[02:30] | rapping behind an Arby’s or something. | 在快餐店后巷里唱饶舌的乡巴佬 |
[02:35] | – Again? – Yes, please. | -再看一遍 -好的 |
[02:41] | Well, we have had a shockingly productive morning. | 我们今早的效率奇高啊 |
[02:44] | We have booked our cake tasting, | 我们预约了品尝蛋糕 |
[02:46] | finalized booze selections, | 定好了婚礼要用的酒类 |
[02:48] | low-balled our officiant, and tonight, | 砍了婚礼司仪的价 而今晚 |
[02:51] | – we have an appointment with our florist. – We got a florist? | -我们约好了跟花商见面 -我们还有花商吗 |
[02:54] | This wedding’s about to be classy as fuck. | 这场婚礼会超他妈高雅 |
[02:56] | Right. Time to head off to write. | 好了 我该去写作了 |
[02:59] | I mustn’t keep the muse waiting. | 可不能让灵感女神久等 |
[03:01] | Yes, hurry up. Wouldn’t want to lose the table near the outlet. | 是啊 快去 你可不想失去插座旁的桌子 |
[03:05] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Come on. | -这话是什么意思 -拜托 |
[03:07] | You’re a reg at a coffee shop | 你常去同一家咖啡店 |
[03:09] | with a reg outlet and reg writing hours. | 在同一时段使用店里同一个插座写作 |
[03:11] | Plus, running point on all this wedding shit– | 再加上你亲自处理这些婚礼相关事宜 |
[03:13] | you’ve just become this, like, stable-ass dude alla sudden. | 你忽然变成了一个生活稳定的男人 |
[03:19] | Stable? | 稳定 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I always thought the whole point of being a writer | 是啊 我以前一直以为当作家就是为了 |
[03:23] | was so that you could drink all night in dive bars | 可以彻夜在廉价酒吧喝酒 |
[03:26] | and challenge other writers to fist fights and die hella early. | 挑拨其他作家打架 以及早早去见阎王 |
[03:29] | But not you, Jimmy. | 但你不是这样 吉米 |
[03:31] | You, sir, are a VGB: | 先生 你就是个乖男 |
[03:33] | A very good boy. | 很乖很乖的男孩 |
[03:34] | I’m not a… | 我才不是… |
[03:36] | I am the opposite of a good boy. | 我跟乖男孩完全相反 |
[03:38] | I may have experienced a marked level of success as of late, | 我虽然最近取得了巨大的成功 |
[03:42] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 但那并不能改变 |
[03:43] | that Jimmy Shive-Overly | 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[03:45] | is and will always be, unassailably, | 现在和以后都毋庸置疑 毫无疑问 |
[03:47] | without question, a bad, bad boy. | 是一个很坏很坏的男孩的事实 |
[03:50] | Name one thing that makes you a bad boy. | 举一个能证明你是坏男孩的例子 |
[03:52] | I have a raging foot fetish. | 我有严重的恋足癖 |
[03:54] | Foot fetishes are the applesauce of fetishes. | 恋足癖在各种恋物癖里算幼儿级的 |
[03:56] | Bad boy fetishes are like | 只有鸡巴着火才性奋得起来 |
[03:58] | you can only get turned on if your dick’s on fire. | 这种才算得上是坏男孩的癖好 |
[04:00] | What are you still doing here? You’re gonna lose your outlet. | 你怎么还在家里 你会抢不到你的插座的 |
[04:03] | Jimmy thinks he’s a bad boy. | 吉米觉得自己是个坏男孩 |
[04:08] | What… what gives Edgar the right to weigh in on this? | 埃德加凭什么一起嘲笑我 |
[04:11] | Jimmy, Edgar has killed people. | 吉米 埃德加可是杀过人的 |
[04:13] | What is more bad boy than that? | 还有什么能比杀人更坏 |
[04:18] | It’s good. | 这是好事呀 |
[04:19] | Everyone knows you don’t marry the bad boy. | 人人都知道不能嫁给坏男孩 |
[04:22] | You bang him until he gets caught knocking over | 只能跟坏男孩上床 直到他因为打劫 |
[04:24] | a tattoo shop he lost in a dice game. | 自己赌博输掉的纹身店而被抓 |
[04:27] | But marry him? No way. | 可是嫁给他 门都没有 |
[04:29] | That is what I have you for. | 所以我才嫁给你呀 |
[04:34] | Is that sunblock? | 你涂了防晒霜吗 |
[04:36] | Good boy. | 好乖 |
[05:28] | That was the mustard. | 是挤芥末的声音 |
[05:30] | Not my butt. | 不是我放屁 |
[05:34] | You can eat in the meeting, Gretchen. | 你可以边开会边吃 格雷琴 |
[05:42] | I mean, usually people don’t eat at these things, | 通常人们是不会在开会时吃东西啦 |
[05:44] | but, do you. All right, | 不过你随意 好了 |
[05:46] | time to pitch me new clients. | 现在给我推荐新客户吧 |
[05:48] | Go. | 开始 |
[06:09] | Still on pace for 28 pages today, Jimmy? | 今天还是要写28页的节奏吗 吉米 |
[06:14] | No, actually. | 其实不是 |
[06:15] | I’m just winging it today. | 我今天随心所欲就好 |
[06:17] | Who cares about page goals? | 谁在乎页数目标 |
[06:19] | You, bruh? | 你啊 老兄 |
[06:21] | You asked me to “Shame you mightily” | 是你让我在你没完成每日页数目标时 |
[06:23] | if you don’t make your page goal every day. You good, fam? | “猛烈地羞辱你” 你还好吧 亲 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I’m completely good, fam. | 当然 我好极了 亲 |
[06:28] | Oh, it’s just that my fiancée accused me of being a good boy. | 只是我未婚妻说我是个乖男孩 |
[06:32] | Preposterous. | 荒谬透顶 |
[06:33] | That is decaf, right? | 这是去咖啡因的对吗 |
[06:35] | Just… I don’t want the afternoon jitters. | 我不想要午后焦虑 |
[06:54] | Mind watching my stuff while I hit the bathroom? | 我去下厕所 能帮我看会东西吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah! Yeah! | 爽 太爽了 |
[07:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | His music is fantastic. | 他的音乐无与伦比 |
[07:29] | His brand is ripe for developing. | 他的品牌发展时机已成熟 |
[07:31] | And his numbers speak for themselves. | 他的点击量已经说明了一切 |
[07:33] | When I saw Young Bludgeon a few years ago, | 几年前看到大头棒男孩时 |
[07:35] | I felt he was talented, but derivative of Lil Uzi Vert, | 我觉得他挺有才 但只是效仿李尔·乌兹·韦尔 |
[07:38] | which is to say I am not interested in this at all, | 也就是说我对他毫无兴趣 |
[07:42] | and neither should you be. | 你也不应该有 |
[07:44] | Thanks for that complete waste of time, Shayna. | 谢谢你浪费这么多时间 莎娜 |
[07:47] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[07:54] | Well, two words for you. | 给你两个字 |
[07:56] | Actually, one word, twice. | 其实是一个字 说两次 |
[07:59] | Also, not spelled the way you’d think. | 而且 和你以为的拼法不同 |
[08:02] | Anyway, Nock… Nock. | 就是 敲…敲 |
[08:06] | Who’s there? | 谁在敲门 |
[08:07] | Yes, exactly. Nock Nock is there. | 没错就是这样 是敲敲在敲门 |
[08:10] | Nock Nock is a trailer park rapper | 敲敲是一个拖车公园说唱歌手 |
[08:12] | who only raps about drugs and his mom. And eating pussy. | 他的说唱内容只有毒品和他老妈 还有舔逼 |
[08:15] | – Very fresh talent. – Pull him up on the screen. | -相当新鲜的人才 -把他放到屏幕上看看 |
[08:18] | Oh, we can do that later. | 我们可以晚点再来看 |
[08:25] | Anybody heard of him? | 有人听说过他吗 |
[08:27] | Well, how ’bout we all get to know Nock Nock today? | 不如今天我们所有人都来研究敲敲 |
[08:30] | All of us? Today? | 所有人 今天 |
[08:33] | Watch every video, listen to every song. | 看每条视频 听每首歌曲 |
[08:35] | Comb through his online presence | 梳理他在网上曝光的形象 |
[08:37] | to see if you brought us someone who’s worth our time. | 看看你介绍的这位是否值得我们花费时间去做 |
[08:40] | Rony really vouched for you on this promotion, | 罗尼为你此次的升职大力担保 |
[08:43] | so I am looking forward to seeing what the hype… | 所以我很期待看到这样的吹捧 |
[08:46] | is about. | 有何根据 |
[08:49] | Meeting’s done. | 会议结束 |
[09:04] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:05] | No. You know what else I don’t hear? | 没有 你知道还有什么我没听到吗 |
[09:07] | The sound of me jizzing yet. | 我高潮的声音 |
[09:10] | You guys banging? | 你们在打炮吗 |
[09:11] | Noice! | 好棒 |
[09:12] | Sweet balls, E. | 蛋蛋不错 老埃 |
[09:14] | Ew! You two. | 恶心 你们两个 |
[09:16] | Get a room. | 去开个房啊 |
[09:16] | I am in my… sheet room. | 我就在我的…床单围成的房间 |
[09:19] | Linds, grateful you’re letting us crash, | 琳子 感谢你让我们过来借住 |
[09:21] | but we can only kill so much time at the 99 Cents Store. | 但我们能在一元店度过的时间是有限的 |
[09:23] | It’s fun, but then a huge bummer all of a sudden. | 本来挺有乐子 但突然间烦恼油然而生 |
[09:26] | Really sneaks up on you. | 真的是悄悄袭上心头 |
[09:27] | Yo, what are you guys getting up to the rest of the day? | 你们今天接下来准备做什么 |
[09:29] | Ew! Get off! Go back to your couch. | 快下去 回你的沙发去 |
[09:31] | Oh, don’t forget, Paul will be over soon | 别忘了 保罗马上会过来 |
[09:33] | to do the insemination procedure. | 做人工授精 |
[09:35] | Paul’s gonna come in a cup, and we’re gonna put that in her vag. | 保罗要射在杯子里 然后我们把它放进她的阴道里 |
[09:37] | Oh, Bec, Tiny People, Big House is on. | 贝卡 《小人物大房子》要开始了 |
[09:40] | Okay, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[09:47] | How are we living in a world | 我们的世界是错乱了吗 |
[09:48] | where Becca loves her husband now? | 贝卡怎么会爱她老公 |
[09:51] | And how is that world living inside my apartment? | 而且这个世界怎么可能就在我的公寓里 |
[09:54] | I need to find someone. | 我需要找个对象 |
[09:56] | Soon. | 马上就要 |
[09:57] | You and I hang out all the time. | 你和我总是一起玩啊 |
[09:59] | We do sex all the time. | 我们只是在打炮而已 |
[10:02] | I want a “Feeds me cheese balls” type of love. | 我想要”喂我芝士球”那样的爱 |
[10:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:09] | You didn’t catch feels, did you? | 你不会是对炮友产生感情了吧 |
[10:11] | We promised we’d kill the other if that happened. | 我们保证过如果那样就杀了对方 |
[10:13] | Do I need to get my stabbing knife out? | 我要掏出我的匕首吗 |
[10:15] | No. No feels. | 不 没有感情 |
[10:17] | But… | 但是… |
[10:19] | I don’t know, what if we tried? | 我也说不好 如果我们试试呢 |
[10:20] | Explain your words. | 解释一下你的话 |
[10:22] | What if, like, we do what we’re doing now | 如果我们继续做现在在做的事 |
[10:24] | but we moved it to a restaurant and… | 但是转移到餐厅里… |
[10:27] | you know, gave catching feelings a shot? | 给彼此一个机会 试试有没有感觉 |
[10:30] | We do bone good. | 我们的性爱确实很爽 |
[10:32] | That’s, like, 90% of a relationship. | 那不就是恋爱关系90%的内容吗 |
[10:34] | Let’s do it! | 就这么办 |
[10:35] | Let’s go on a… | 那我们去… |
[10:36] | da… | 约… |
[10:39] | DayQuil? No, that’s not a word. | 约克感冒灵 不对 这不是个词 |
[10:41] | Uh, what’s the word for a no-sex dinner? | 不做爱的晚餐叫什么 |
[10:43] | A date. | 约会 |
[10:44] | Ew. | 好恶心 |
[10:45] | That’s it. A date. | 就是这个 约会 |
[10:49] | Lindsay, you’re gonna want to stay out of your underwear drawer for a bit. | 琳赛 短期内最好别去看你的内衣柜了 |
[10:52] | Tallulah’s taking a nap in there, | 塔卢拉正在里面打盹 |
[10:53] | and she may or may not have sharted all over your thongs. | 她可能把屎拉在了你的所有丁字裤里 |
[10:57] | No, she totally did. | 不 应该说肯定拉了 |
[11:05] | Oh, she’s dead. | 她死定了 |
[11:16] | This is the guy? | 就是这个人吗 |
[11:18] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是啊 太差劲了 |
[11:28] | Yvette would like to get drinks with you tonight, | 伊维特想约你今晚喝酒 |
[11:30] | off-campus. I’ll be in touch with your office. | 在公司外 我会与你的助理联系 |
[11:34] | Like, a fun drinks, | 是喝着玩那种吗 |
[11:35] | or…? | 还是… |
[11:58] | One street hot dog, please, vendor. | 一份街头热狗 谢谢摊主 |
[12:14] | Why are you littering? | 你为什么随手乱扔垃圾 |
[12:18] | Because I’m a bad boy. | 因为我是坏男孩 |
[12:19] | Do we need to find a grown-up? | 我们需要找个大人来处理吗 |
[12:21] | What are you, five? | 你们难道才5岁吗 |
[12:22] | Who calls adults “Grown-ups”? | 谁会把成年人叫成”大人” |
[12:24] | Piss off, you meddling street urchins. | 赶紧滚吧 你们这些街头流浪儿 |
[12:27] | Excuse me, grown-up. | 不好意思 大人 |
[12:29] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[12:34] | I know, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[12:35] | Oh, I did not even tell you about our trip to Montana. | 我还没跟你说我们去蒙塔纳旅游那次 |
[12:38] | Yeah, no, truly majestic. | 是啊 特别壮观 |
[12:40] | Big Sky Country. Like, so humbling. | 长空之州 真的非常震撼 |
[12:42] | 我赶不上跟花商见面了 公司有酒会 反正你也比我擅长这些女孩的事 | |
[12:42] | I found myself. Best part was, though, | 我找到了自我 不过最棒的一点在于 |
[12:44] | Lexi got sick on the second night, | 第二天晚上莱克西生病了 |
[12:45] | so I was just out there bagging townies left and right. | 所以我出去跟当地人操了个爽 |
[13:00] | Yeah, I know, it’s like, if you don’t want to lose your pension, | 对啊 要是不希望养老金打水漂 |
[13:02] | then don’t invest it in the first place, Grandma. | 从一开始就不要投资啊 老太太 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:08] | Right? Yeah. | 是吧 就是 |
[13:16] | Hold on, dude, I got to hit this sick crosswalk. | 等等 兄弟 我得过个人行道 |
[13:19] | Um, so, anyway, the reason I’m calling is, | 不说这个了 我打给你是想问问 |
[13:20] | are you still dealing Molly? | 你现在还卖摇头丸吗 |
[13:23] | We love to entertain, so… | 我们喜欢招待客人 所以… |
[13:25] | How you doin’ in there, buddy? | 你的进展如何 兄弟 |
[13:26] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[13:27] | Uh, give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[13:29] | …kitchen that overlooks the large living room. | 厨房可以看得到大客厅 |
[13:32] | Yes, I do love to cook in it. | 没错 我喜欢在厨房做饭 |
[13:38] | You’d think my reproductive anatomy | 我本来以为我的生殖器官 |
[13:39] | would more than cooperate, | 会非常配合 |
[13:41] | considering I’ve refrained from any emissions in two fortnights. | 毕竟我已经憋了一个月 一直没有射 |
[14:13] | Damn! Great work, Paul. | 我靠 干得漂亮 保罗 |
[14:15] | It’s like a full side of ranch. | 简直是巨型喷射现场 |
[14:16] | It’s wondrous to think | 一想到你手中的 |
[14:18] | that of the 400 million-odd sperm you’re holding, | 这四亿多精子中有一位强壮的选手 |
[14:20] | one mighty swimmer might become my future child. | 将来可能会成为我的孩子 真不可思议 |
[14:24] | How powerful is this moment? | 这个瞬间是多么伟大 |
[14:26] | I’m up-squirting the specimen | 我正在将精子样品 |
[14:28] | into the medical baster. | 放入医用滴管中 |
[14:32] | Now I’m inserting the medical baster | 现在我正在将医用滴管 |
[14:35] | into the vaginal canal. | 插入阴道中 |
[14:38] | Relax, honey. | 放轻松 亲爱的 |
[14:40] | Almost done, Paul. | 马上就好了 保罗 |
[14:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:46] | You can come out now. | 你现在可以出来了 |
[14:52] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[14:58] | Implant, dear offspring. | 着床吧 亲爱的孩子 |
[15:00] | Father cannot wait to meet you. | 父亲等不及想见到你了 |
[15:10] | I can’t believe it’s been four months and no fetus. | 没想到已经四个月了 还没有出现胚胎 |
[15:13] | My last sperm test revealed I had historic motility. | 我的上一次精子测试显示很有活力的啊 |
[15:16] | It’s my “Offish” Doctor’s opinion | 在我这个”专业”的医生看来 |
[15:18] | this is absolutely, possibly the one. | 这次绝对有可能会成功 |
[15:20] | And if not, there’s always next month. | 如果没有的话 下个月可以再试啊 |
[15:23] | Do you need a pen to write the check or… | 你需要笔来写支票还是… |
[15:25] | Becca! This is a sacred moment. | 贝卡 这是神圣的时刻 |
[15:28] | You mind scribblin’ that five thou to “Cash”? | 你能胡乱写张五千的现金支票吗 |
[15:30] | Bec and I could really use the walkin’ around money. | 贝卡和我手头需要些钱 |
[15:41] | Question. | 问题 |
[15:45] | How did you get hired in the first place? | 你一开始是怎么应聘上这份工作的 |
[15:49] | Look, I know. | 听着 我懂的 |
[15:52] | I was just a coked-out assistant | 我就是个嗑了药的混乱助理 |
[15:53] | who spent most of her time hooking up with industry guys | 大部分时间都在和行业里的人乱搞 |
[15:56] | and stealing iPod Shuffles from swag bags. | 从礼品袋里偷苹果音乐播放器 |
[15:58] | But then Rick was decapitated in that Jet Ski accident, | 但后来瑞克因为摩托艇事故头颅直接被撞掉 |
[16:02] | and, suddenly, I got a promotion I never asked for. | 突然间 我就被提到我从没要求过的职位了 |
[16:05] | And now, here I am, three years later, | 于是现在 三年以后 |
[16:08] | getting married, pretending to be a real publicist | 我要结婚了 假装是个真的公关 |
[16:11] | in my big office, which, yeah, I stole. | 坐在我的大办公室里 没错 那是我窃取来的 |
[16:14] | Which triggered another promotion I didn’t ask for. | 那让我再次被升职 并且也不是我主动要求的 |
[16:16] | And I am a total fraud, okay? | 我就是个大骗子 好吗 |
[16:20] | All I do is lie and manipulate my clients | 我只会撒谎 操控我的客户 |
[16:22] | into doing what I want them to do. | 做我想让他们做的事 |
[16:24] | You just described being a publicist. | 你刚刚描述的就是身为公关的职能 |
[16:27] | Yeah, anyways, thanks for doing this off-campus | 好吧 不管怎样 感谢你私下见我 |
[16:30] | to let me save face. | 给我留了脸面 |
[16:33] | Say bye to Toilet for me. | 替我和我的厕所道别 |
[16:35] | Sit. | 坐 |
[16:38] | God, you remind me so much of me. | 天呐 你让我想起了我自己 |
[16:41] | It’s true. I was just some rich girl who liked to fuck musicians. | 真的 我就是一个喜欢跟音乐人上床的富家女 |
[16:45] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[16:47] | I didn’t take this job seriously, either. | 我曾经也不拿这份工作当回事 |
[16:49] | Until one day I woke up | 直到有一天我醒来 |
[16:50] | and decided I wanted to be good at something | 决定我想要有个一技之长 |
[16:53] | other than avoiding being good at anything. | 而非刻意逃避 不让自己掌握任何技能 |
[16:55] | The only thing I’m good at is faking it. | 我只擅长假装[高潮] |
[16:57] | I get that you need to think that’s true, | 我明白你需要觉得那是真的 |
[16:59] | but I have news for you. | 但是我有消息要告诉你 |
[17:01] | When you weren’t looking, Gretchen, | 当你不再刻意追求的时候 格雷琴 |
[17:02] | you actually became good. | 你实际上已经变得出色了 |
[17:05] | Can you imagine how unstoppable you would be | 你能想象如果你真的努力的话 |
[17:07] | if you actually tried? | 你有多势不可挡吗 |
[17:13] | Bad mom, huh? | 有个糟糕的母亲 对吗 |
[17:33] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[17:37] | Hello, florist. | 你好啊 花匠 |
[17:38] | Please, enter so that I may select centerpieces– | 快进来 这样我就能挑选餐桌中央的装饰花束 |
[17:42] | a manly endeavor if ever there was one. | 那最最男人的行为 |
[17:52] | Do you have anything a bit more dangerous and badass? | 你有什么更危险 更屌炸天的吗 |
[17:55] | No. Pick one of these. | 没有 就从这些里面挑 |
[17:57] | You only just plunked them annoyedly on the table a second ago. | 你刚刚就是很烦地把它们扔在桌子上而已 |
[18:01] | Well, daisies are for schoolchildren. | 雏菊是给小孩准备的 |
[18:03] | Succulents are for anorexic Instagram girls. | 多肉植物是给INS上那种有厌食症女孩准备的 |
[18:07] | Is that just a bowl of sticks? | 那是一碗枝条吗 |
[18:10] | These are really quite different, aren’t they? | 这些倒是与众不同 对吧 |
[18:11] | One is white hydrangeas and white calla lilies. | 一个是白色绣球花和白色马蹄莲 |
[18:14] | The other is all white hydrangeas. | 其他都是白色绣球花 |
[18:16] | Well, the subtle difference speaks volumes. | 明明是轻微的差别 视觉效果却千差万别 |
[18:19] | Can you hurry? I have somewhere to be. | 你能快点吗 我还得赶场 |
[18:20] | Okay, yep. Um… | 好吧 那么… |
[18:22] | – well, hydrangeas and calla lilies it is. – Great. | -就选绣球花和马蹄莲 -很好 |
[18:25] | That’s the deposit amount, | 这是定金 |
[18:27] | and I need a sig there and the check. | 在这里签字 还有支票 |
[18:29] | Then I can get the hell out of here. | 然后我就可以离开这里了 |
[18:31] | You really shouldn’t talk to your customers this way. | 你真的不应该这样和你的顾客说话 |
[18:33] | You seriously want to argue about my attitude, | 你真的想和我讨论一下我的态度吗 |
[18:35] | or do you want to tell your fiancée | 还是你想告诉你的未婚妻 |
[18:36] | that you got this done for her? | 你替她敲定这件事了 |
[18:37] | Ha! Joke’s on you. My fiancée doesn’t give a shit about this. | 傻了吧 我未婚妻根本不在乎 |
[18:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:42] | Most wedding people are total assholes. | 大多数要办婚礼的人都很混蛋 |
[18:45] | I get pre-defensive. | 我戒心太强了 |
[18:46] | Pre-defensive is my natural state. | 有戒心就是我最自然的状态 |
[18:49] | What are you so late for, anyway? | 你去哪里赶场要迟到了 |
[18:50] | Going to a show. | 要去看一场演出 |
[18:52] | What kind of show? | 什么样的演出 |
[18:54] | ♪I’m gonna hunt you down♪ | ♪我会找到你♪ |
[18:58] | ♪And always get my way♪ | ♪我总会得逞♪ |
[19:02] | ♪I’m gonna hunt you down♪ | ♪我会找到你♪ |
[19:06] | ♪I’m gonna make you pay♪ | ♪我会让你付出代价♪ |
[19:10] | ♪So go ahead♪ | ♪来啊♪ |
[19:12] | ♪Go ahead and lock me up♪ | ♪有种来啊 把我关起来♪ |
[19:15] | ♪Lock me up♪ | ♪把我关起来♪ |
[19:20] | ♪I want to take your keys♪ | ♪我想夺走你的钥匙♪ |
[19:24] | ♪And now I’m gonna drive your car♪ | ♪现在我要开你的车♪ |
[19:27] | ♪I’m gonna take this way too far.♪ | ♪我会做得很过分♪ |
[19:52] | – So… – Huh? | -话说… -什么 |
[19:53] | – Huh? – What was that? | -什么 -你刚说什么 |
[19:54] | – What was what? – You said something. | -什么说什么 -你刚说了点什么 |
[19:55] | Oh, I- I- I didn’t say anything. You did. | 我什么都没说 是你说的 |
[19:57] | Oh. Okay. Never mind. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[20:01] | This food is taking forever. | 上个食物简直像要一辈子似的 |
[20:04] | Isn’t it taking forever? | 是不是等了超久了 |
[20:05] | Uh, we haven’t ordered yet. | 我们还没点餐呢 |
[20:07] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我呢吧 |
[20:10] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[20:12] | funny, I thought we had. | 真有意思 我以为我们点过了 |
[20:17] | How’s the gym? | 在健身房那边怎么样 |
[20:19] | I haven’t worked there for over a year. | 我已经从那里辞职一年多了 |
[20:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:26] | I’m just… | 我还是… |
[20:27] | – I’m gonna hit the men’s room. – Okay, cool. Cool. | -我去下洗手间 -好的 行 没问题 |
[21:04] | We’re so good with our clothes off. | 我们在床上那么默契 |
[21:06] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -这到底是怎么了 -我也不知道 |
[21:14] | You deserve to find love, Lindsay. | 你值得寻到真爱 琳赛 |
[21:17] | If I don’t find someone soon, I’m gonna end up alone. | 如果我再不快点找到 我就要孤独终老了 |
[21:20] | Like, “Mr. Rogers begging children to be his neighbor” alone. | 就像”罗杰斯先生求孩子们做他的邻居”那样孤独 |
[21:23] | 出自经典剧集 《罗杰斯先生的邻居们》 | |
[21:24] | I guess having Jimmy and Gretchen | 可能是因为吉米和格雷琴 |
[21:26] | about to tie the knot is freaking me out. | 快要结婚了 真的让我很惶恐 |
[21:28] | You know, maybe us hooking up | 或许我们搞在一起 |
[21:31] | has held you back from finding it. | 阻碍了你找寻到真爱 |
[21:35] | As much as I’d hate to give up quality D, | 尽管我很不想放弃你这根优质屌 |
[21:38] | I need to create space for love in my heart. | 我需要在我的心中为爱腾出空间 |
[21:42] | And my puss. | 阴道也要空出来 |
[21:43] | And I want that for you. | 我也希望你拥有那样的结局 |
[21:59] | Great sex, bud. | 跟你做爱超爽 老兄 |
[22:02] | Real horny. | 真的性趣盎然 |
[22:17] | Crap, that was mine. | 该死 那是我叫的车 |
[22:24] | So, let’s talk Nock Nock. | 好了 我们来谈谈敲敲吧 |
[22:27] | We’re flying him in for a signing meeting next week. | 我们打算出钱下周让他飞过来签约 |
[22:30] | – Wait, but everyone hated him. – But you liked him. | -等等 大家都讨厌他啊 -但你喜欢他 |
[22:32] | I couldn’t stop watching him. That doesn’t mean I liked him. | 我忍不住一直看他的视频 但那并不代表我喜欢他 |
[22:35] | In a moment of panic, you pulled him out of your brain. | 在惊慌错乱的时刻 你脑子里的第一反应是他 |
[22:38] | I’ll go with instinct every time in this business. | 在这行 我永远都相信直觉 |
[22:40] | I am definitely gonna screw this up. | 我肯定会搞砸的 |
[22:43] | Well, don’t tell me that. Jesus. | 别跟我说这话啊 天呐 |
[22:45] | We had our little heart- to- heart. | 我们交心地谈过一次 |
[22:47] | We experienced some growth, right? | 我们经历了一些成长 对吧 |
[22:48] | I’m invested in you now. | 我现在很看好你 |
[22:50] | Nock Nock is all you, baby girl. | 敲敲全部交给你负责了 宝贝 |
[22:53] | Don’t fuck this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[22:55] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[23:12] | That was crazy. | 那简直太疯狂了 |
[23:13] | How the hell did you survive that body slam? | 你怎么从身体碰撞中挺过来的 |
[23:16] | I feel… incredible! | 我感觉 棒极了 |
[23:18] | The rage. The electricity. | 那种狂乱 那种火花 |
[23:20] | The devotion of your entire physical being | 将自己的整个肉体 |
[23:24] | to the communal goal of feeding | 都投入到共同追求的 |
[23:26] | an endless vortex of violence is… | 无尽的暴力旋涡简直是… |
[23:30] | the most asinine thing that I have ever done in my life. | 我这辈子干过的最愚蠢的事 |
[23:35] | To think that I wasted even a millisecond | 现在想想 我之前竟然还担心 |
[23:38] | worrying about whether I’m a quote- unquote “Bad boy” | 自己是不是所谓的”坏男孩” |
[23:42] | When being bad is so cheap. | 要成为坏男孩真是太廉价了 |
[23:45] | It’s an empty goal for the stupid | 那纯粹是那些没有取得 |
[23:48] | that achieves nothing substantive. | 任何成就的蠢货们的空洞目标 |
[23:51] | Whereas my predictability | 而我循规蹈矩的可预测性 |
[23:54] | has afforded me a life that I love, | 让我拥有了我爱的这种生活 |
[23:57] | an incredible fiancée who’s the reason | 以及一个出色的未婚妻 她也正是 |
[24:00] | that I’m having this epiphany in the first place. | 让我能拥有这一觉悟的最根本原因 |
[24:03] | I mean, maybe the true mark of a bad boy | 或许 坏男孩真正的标志 |
[24:07] | is knowing that you can be bad | 就是知道你可以耍坏 |
[24:10] | but having the strength | 但同时也拥有 |
[24:11] | to not have to prove it all the time… | 不必时刻去证明自己很坏的力量… |