Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

我爱上的人是奇葩(You’re the Worst)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 我爱上的人是奇葩(You’re the Worst)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
时间 英文 中文
[01:02] It’s absolutely remarkable. 简直太不可思议了
[01:04] I’ve never seen anything like this. 我从没见过这种事
[01:06] It should be impossible, 按理说是不可能发生的
[01:07] but we’ve tried every option. 但我们所有选项都试遍了
[01:09] Paul ruins every single table. 保罗坐到哪一桌都会坏事
[01:11] See, there aren’t enough borings for a boring table. 没有足够多无聊的人专门凑个「无聊桌」
[01:14] I mean, we could put him at the Alzheimer’s table, 要不把他安排到老年痴呆患者那一桌
[01:17] and they’ll forget how boring he is. 他们会忘记他有多无聊
[01:20] I don’t want him at my wedding. 我不想请他来参加我的婚礼啦
[01:22] Why can’t he just go to another wedding? 他不能去参加别的婚礼吗
[01:26] Gretchen, put down the Paul. 格雷琴 把保罗棋子放下
[01:28] This is insane. We deserve a break 这简直要逼疯人 我们应该休息一下
[01:30] from the mind-numbing drudgery of wedding planning. 暂且放下这沉闷枯燥的婚礼策划工作
[01:33] Something fun. 做点有意思的事
[01:34] Mailbox baseball in Beverly Hills? 去比佛利山庄用棒球棍击打富豪们的邮箱
[01:36] ‘Shrooms at the Museum of Tolerance? 到宽容博物馆嗑致幻蘑菇
[01:37] Egging golfers at Griffith Park? 用鸡蛋砸格利菲斯公园里的高尔夫球手
[01:39] No. Even better. 不 我有更好的提议
[01:42] – Fuck Week. – Fuck Week. -约炮狂欢周 -约炮狂欢周
[01:44] Fuck Week. 约炮狂欢周
[01:46] For a week, we can sleep with whomever we like… 整整一个星期 我们想跟谁约炮都行
[01:49] In. 赞成
[01:51] You know, to get it out of our systems. 排掉体内骚动不安的因子
[01:53] Got it. I’m in. 懂 我赞成
[01:55] Oh. Well… wonderful. 那太好了
[01:57] Ground rules. Safety is mandatory. Otherwise, no limits. 基本规矩就是务必保证安全 其他不设限
[02:00] Location anywhere but here and the Cheesecake Factory bathroom. 地点不限 只除了这里和芝士蛋糕工厂的厕所
[02:03] That’s ours. 2:01 next Sunday, it ends. 那是我们的打炮地点 下周日2点01分结束
[02:06] Have you done this before? 你以前是不是做过这个
[02:08] Good? 可以吗
[02:10] Fuck Week? 约炮狂欢周
[02:11] Fuck Week. 约炮狂欢周
[03:06] Gretch! I have a sitch with Sam and the guys. 格雷琴 山姆他们那边我遇到麻烦了
[03:09] Just leak Sam’s tuck shots. 把山姆用腿夹”鸡”扮女人的照片泄露出去
[03:11] That should buy you a couple weeks. 应该能为你争取到几周时间
[03:12] They want me to publicize their new track, 他们想让我宣传他们的新歌
[03:14] but it’s really bad. 但那首歌实在很烂
[03:15] Like, Vietnam bad. Wait. Was Vietnam bad? 烂到越南那种程度 等等 越南是个烂国家吗
[03:19] Listen, I just really don’t have time to hold your hand through this one. 听着 我真的没时间手把手教你处理这事
[03:23] Jimmy proposed that we have sex with other people for the week! 吉米提议我们这一周都去跟其他人约炮
[03:26] Oh, my God, Gretch. 天呐 格雷琴
[03:29] Let’s go day-dicking like we used to. 我们像以前那样去白日寻”鸡”吧
[03:32] We’ll go to Barney’s Beanery, 我们可以去巴尼餐吧
[03:33] the Museum of Tolerance, Trader Joe’s on La Brea… 宽容博物馆 拉布雷亚的商人乔超市
[03:36] That’s the one with all the hip fuck-dads. 就是那家超市里有很多很潮的老男人
[03:37] And Runyon Canyon for fit dick. 然后再去鲁尼恩峡谷公园约年轻健壮的帅哥
[03:40] Mrs. Cutler? Nock Nock is here. 卡特勒太太 敲敲来了
[03:44] Send him in. 叫他进来
[03:45] And, by the way, Mrs. Cutler is my bitch mom. 顺便说下 卡特勒太太是对我那贱妈的称呼
[03:53] I have a quick signing meeting. 我要开个简短的签约会议
[03:55] Let me make this kid’s day. 让这个年轻人今天高兴高兴
[03:56] Then you and I can head down to dick island! 然后我跟你就可以一头扎进”万鸡岛”了
[04:00] 2:00 P.M., Runyon Canyon, by the dog water fountain. 下午2点 鲁尼恩峡谷公园的狗狗饮水器旁见
[04:03] And remember, Gretch, guys with golden retrievers eat pussy. 记住 格雷琴 养金毛猎犬的男人喜欢舔逼
[04:12] Nock Nock, hi. 敲敲 你好啊
[04:14] I’m Gretchen. So nice to meet you. 我是格雷琴 幸会
[04:17] Have a seat. 请坐吧
[04:19] I’ll just jump right in. 我就开门见山了
[04:22] Here at Caliber, we do PR and brand management 我们卡利波公司给一些世界巨星
[04:25] for some of the biggest artists worldwide. 做公关和品牌管理
[04:27] And we want to work with you. 现在我们也想跟你合作
[04:29] – Congratulations. – Okay. -恭喜你 -行吧
[04:31] Everyone will know your name. 你的大名将会家喻户晓
[04:33] How did you get your name, by the way? 对了 你的名字是怎么来的
[04:35] Been hearing it my whole life. 听了一辈子了
[04:37] – Knock-knock jokes? – Nah. -是”敲敲门”笑话吗 -不是
[04:40] We didn’t have a doorbell. 以前我们家没有门铃
[04:42] Or a door. 也没有门
[04:45] Okay. Uh, should we make this “Offish”? 好吧 我们正式签约好吗
[04:48] Cool. I’ll take a look at that when I hear your full pitch. 好 等我听完你的全套推介方案再看合同
[04:48] 卡利波公司 艺人合同 敲敲
[04:52] Strategy, 策略
[04:53] targets, concept art. 目标受众 概念艺术设计
[04:55] Of course. 当然了
[04:57] Sure. My full pitch. 没问题 我的整个推介计划
[04:59] Great. We’ll set something up. 好的 我们会安排的
[05:03] Fu… 操
[05:16] Well, this is an incongruous costume for you– 这幅样子跟你可不太相符
[05:18] “Person Who Cares About Work”. 你什么时候成了「在乎工作的人」
[05:20] This signing should be a layup, but no. 这次的签约本应该轻松拿下 但没有
[05:23] The hillbilly marathoned Shark Tank, 那个乡巴佬连看无数集《创智赢家》
[05:25] and now he knows what a pitch is. 现在他知道什么是推介计划了
[05:27] And now that Yvette made me care about my job, 而且伊维特逼迫我在乎我的工作
[05:28] I have to land him, and I hate it. 我必须拿下他 我讨厌这样
[05:31] Oh. Booty text? 约炮短信
[05:34] Sam. He’s pissed he hasn’t heard their song on the radio yet. 是山姆 他很气还没有在电台听到他们的歌
[05:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[05:43] – This is awkward. – No! -这下尴尬了 -不会啊
[05:45] It’s Fuck Week. 这是约炮狂欢周
[05:47] As soon as I get this goddamn pitch done, 只要我一完成这个该死的推介计划
[05:49] I’m gonna be balls deep in balls. 我就能尽情跟男人打炮了
[05:53] Thanks, Edgar. 谢谢你 埃德加
[05:58] Then, the day your new video drops, 然后 你的新视频放出的那天
[06:02] only your face– not your name– is on billboards. 只有你的脸会出现在广告牌上 没有名字
[06:05] People will look up and ask… 人们抬头一看 然后问
[06:08] “Who’s there?” “那是谁”
[06:09] Answer “Nock Nock”. 答案是”敲敲”
[06:13] Good job. I can see you worked real hard. 干得不错 我能看出你真的很用心
[06:16] Great. Then let’s sign that contract. 好极了 那我们签约吧
[06:18] Listen, Gretchen, there’s something you got to know about me. 听着 格雷琴 我有些情况你必须了解
[06:21] I made everything out of dirt. Whole scratch. 我的一切都是白手起家 完全从零开始
[06:24] I’m out here alone since I was 15. 我15岁起就独自打拼
[06:26] Mushing. Rectify. 浑浑噩噩 改过自新
[06:28] “Knock Knock.” “Come in.” You know? “敲敲” “进来” 明白吗
[06:33] Plus, I got Charles. 此外 我还有查尔斯
[06:42] I got to take Charles to volleyball. 我要带查尔斯去打排球了
[06:45] I believe in you, Gretchen. 我信赖你 格雷琴
[06:47] Full heart. 全心全意
[06:53] What the hell, Gretch?! 怎么搞的 格雷琴
[06:54] I actually had to hike yesterday 我昨天不得不爬山
[06:56] because I thought I went to the wrong side. 因为我以为我走错了边
[06:58] – You didn’t get laid? – Of course I got laid. -你没约到炮吗 -当然约到了
[07:00] – Did he have a golden retriever? – No. -他养的是金毛猎犬吗 -不是
[07:03] A Rottweiler. 是大型猛犬罗威纳
[07:05] Jesus, are you okay? 天啊 你没事吧
[07:07] – Sam’s on the phone for you. – She’s not here! -山姆打电话找你 -她不在这里
[07:11] I killed Sam’s garbage track. 我干掉了山姆的垃圾单曲
[07:13] Wait a sec. 等会儿
[07:14] You killed it as in you called every radio station and media outlet 你说干掉是指你打给所有电台和媒体渠道
[07:17] and convinced them not to play the track 即使他们已经收到了那首单曲
[07:19] even though they’d already received it? 也说服了他们不要播放
[07:21] And I still found time to get all in it. 而且我还抽出时间享受了一回
[07:24] You know what? You’re right. 你知道吗 你说得对
[07:25] You and Jimmy are both pulling tail. 你和吉米都约到炮了
[07:28] – Screw this. – There’s my girl. -去它的 -这才是我的好姑娘
[07:30] Tomorrow night, Soho House. 明晚 苏荷馆
[07:33] Gretchen goes to slam town. 格雷琴要大杀全场
[07:38] Come here, say hi. I’m dying. 快过来 打个招呼 我要死了
[07:40] Oh, uh… Oh, I should really take a shower. 那个 我得去冲个澡
[07:44] Jesus, did you bone a catfish? 老天 你是干了一条鱼吗
[07:49] Fuck Week. 约炮狂欢周
[07:50] Fuck Week! 约炮狂欢周
[07:51] So you’re ready to finally go out, huh? 所以你终于准备好要出去狂欢了吗
[07:54] As soon as I finish this target monetization strat for Nock Nock. 要等我为敲敲做完这个目标货币化战略
[07:58] If I can increase his engagement levels, 如果我能提高他的投入程度
[08:00] land him a few key endorsements… 给他搞定一些关键人物的背书
[08:03] Maybe I can get him a Waze channel? 也许我能为他建一个韦兹频道
[08:13] I’m not in it for the money, never have been. 我不是为了钱 从来都不是
[08:16] You kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[08:19] Guys! 各位
[08:20] Guys, I am in a meeting. 各位 我正在开会
[08:21] Lindsay tanked our release. 琳赛故意祸害了我们的新歌
[08:23] Now no one’s gonna hear our fire-ass track of fire! 现在没人会听到我们火力全开的单曲了
[08:26] I keep telling them the track isn’t ready. 我一直告诉他们那首歌还没准备好
[08:28] That’s not your job, messy bitch! 那不是你的工作 贱人
[08:30] Guys, that is exactly her job! 各位 这就是她的工作
[08:32] But who the hell is she to tell us shit? 她算老几 敢对我们逼逼
[08:33] I am your publicist! That’s who I am! 我是你们的公关专家 我就是干这个的
[08:34] She’s just some titty girl who used to hang out with you. 她不过是个以前跟你混的大胸妹而已
[08:36] – I’m not some titty girl. That’s insulting. – And now, -我不是什么大胸妹 这太侮辱人了 -现在
[08:38] – we’re supposed to listen to her? Her? – I have a job, and -却要我们听她的 就她 -这是我的工作
[08:39] – it’s whatever Gretchen just said it was. Yes you are! – Her? -格雷琴说什么就是什么 没错 -就她吗
[08:41] May I hear the track? 我能听一下你们的歌吗
[08:47] ♪ Stand around while you watch ♪ ♪傻站着 你看着♪
[08:48] – ♪ How the cookie crumbles, people now ♪ – ♪ Cookie! ♪ -♪看你是怎么把事情搞砸的♪ -♪破事♪
[08:50] ♪ All your tracks, mostly made of mumbles ♪ ♪你的歌 尽是哼哼唧唧♪
[08:52] ♪ Free-associatin’ shit like a poet ♪ ♪像诗人那样傻逼的自由联想♪
[08:54] – ♪ Poetry! ♪ – ♪ Lookin’ fly in my whip… ♪ -♪诗♪ -♪你看我…♪
[08:57] Forget we added that cookie line. 忘掉关于破事的那句
[08:59] That is so bad. What were you guys even going for? 太难听了 你们几个到底想干什么
[09:02] We’ve been getting a lot of moms at our shows, 我们的演出来了一堆大妈
[09:04] and… they’re not even coming to the after-party. 她们连余兴派对都不来
[09:07] We’re losing relevance, bitch! 我们无法勾住歌迷了 贱人
[09:09] Like Alanis Morissette after Jagged Little Pill. 就像出完《小碎药丸》以后的艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特一样
[09:11] You got a wild track in there, 你们的曲子挺野的
[09:14] but there’s all this shit covering it. 只是被一些破烂的东西遮蔽了而已
[09:16] You got Corn Flakes and Lucky Charms 你们已经有了玉米片 有了幸运符麦片
[09:19] and Cocoa Puffs. 可可泡芙也不缺
[09:21] But I just want a taste the milk. 但我只想尝一口牛奶的滋味
[09:24] – Who the hell is this kid! – Guys… -这小屁孩到底是谁 -各位
[09:27] I told Lindsay to hold off on releasing the song, 我让琳赛推迟发布你们的新歌
[09:31] because I wanted to link you guys up with Nock Nock. 是因为我想让你们和敲敲捆绑营销
[09:35] He’s untested but very promising. 他还未经市场考验 但很有前途
[09:38] I think a collab with him 我认为跟他合作
[09:40] could help you get your track where you want it. 可以让你们的新歌达到你们想要的效果
[09:42] I don’t know this corny, cereal-ass bitch! 我才不认识这个满嘴麦片的乡巴佬呢
[09:46] He gets half a million monthly listens on SoundCloud. 他在声云上每月有50万的播放量
[09:49] Nice to meet you. Nock Nock, is it? 幸会 敲敲是吗
[09:51] It’d be an honor to help you guys out. 能帮你们一把是我的荣幸
[09:52] Big Titty Dreams got me through my parents’ divorce. 《大奶梦》帮我度过了父母离婚的灰暗日子
[09:55] See? This is a perfect example 看到没 这就是卡利波
[09:58] of the extra cross-pollination that Caliber can offer. 能额外提供”跨领域合作”的绝佳案例
[10:01] I’m in. 我这就签
[10:05] – So we good? – We’re not good, Gretch. -没事了吧 -事儿还没完呢 格雷琴
[10:07] You ditched me at Soho House, 你在苏荷馆抛弃了我
[10:09] and I ended up pegging an agent from APA. 最后我只能戴假屌干了个APA公司的经纪人
[10:13] APA, Gretch. APA啊 格雷琴
[10:13] APA是好莱坞 较有名的经纪公司之一
[10:15] Oh, shit. You’re on a Fuck Week? 操 你是在过约炮狂欢周吗
[10:18] That’s why you’ve been ignoring my texts? 所以你才一直没回我短信吗
[10:20] Yes. Duh. 可不是嘛
[10:22] Next time just say so. 下次就直说呗
[10:29] Thanks, fam. 谢谢 亲
[10:31] Okay. 好嘞
[10:36] I did it! I got him! Can you imagine how exciting 成功了 我签到他了 如果他真的特别棒
[10:39] this would be if he were actually good? 你能想象这有多令人激动吗
[10:42] We doing this? 我们去浪吧
[10:44] Hell yeah. 好啊
[10:56] Oh, these guys are so hot! 天呐 这些小鲜肉真性感
[10:58] I can’t wait to put my stuff in their stuff! 我都迫不及待要把我的洞坐到他们的屌上了
[11:02] Struggling actors are the best. 不得志的男演员最带劲了
[11:04] They have so much to prove. 他们太想证明自己了
[11:05] Oh, where are those dummies with our drinks? 那些蠢蛋买酒买到哪儿去啦
[11:07] They better hurry, 他们最好快点
[11:08] ’cause I’m so ready to get down with their dicks. 因为我都等不及要给他们舔屌了
[11:11] You okay? 你还好吗
[11:13] You’re shaking, and your eyeballs are real shiny. 你在发抖 眼睛也泪汪汪的
[11:17] It’s because I’m so happy we’re doing this. 因为我很开心我们终于出来浪了啊
[11:20] – You? – Definitely! I am so pumped -你呢 -当然 一想到要睡陌生人
[11:22] to bone down with some strange. 我就兴奋得不行啊
[11:27] But you don’t have to. 但你不用勉强自己啊
[11:29] You’ve had a busy week. 你这周又特别忙
[11:30] My hood is extremely chapped. But I’m still down if you are. 我的逼干得都快皴裂了 但如果你想继续我奉陪
[11:34] Unless… you want to go. 除非你想走人
[11:36] I mean… 我觉得…
[11:38] in a way… 某种程度上说…
[11:40] that might be the crazier thing to do. 走人可能更疯狂
[11:42] No one would see it coming. 出其不意 没人会料到
[11:46] – I don’t wanna do this. – I don’t wanna do this, either! -我不想做 -我也不想做
[11:48] Oh, I’m calling it. Fuck Week’s done. 我正式宣布 约炮狂欢周到此为止
[11:51] Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝
[11:52] For real, I just want to find my forever dick, Gretch. 说真的 我只想找到永远属于我的那一根屌 格雷琴
[11:56] I have this gross feeling. 我有种恶心的感觉
[11:59] Maybe I’m actually fulfilled by my job. 也许工作真的给了我足够的成就感
[12:02] Like, maybe it’s not just someplace for me to go 也许工作对我来说不再意味着
[12:06] to nap under my desk anymore. 躲在办公桌下睡一觉
[12:08] And instead of celebrating this win with a bunch of dick, 我并不想通过跟一群野男人打炮来庆祝这次的成功
[12:10] all I want to do is go home and tell Jimmy. 而是只想回家去告诉吉米
[12:14] Oh, can I crash at your place tonight? 今晚我能睡你家吗
[12:15] I’m sick of hearing Becca and Vernon whisper-fight 我不想再听贝卡和弗南小声吵架
[12:18] over whose turn it is to rinse out Tallulah’s eye. 争论该谁去冲洗塔卢拉的眼睛了
[12:23] Can I borrow your lip balm? 我能借一下你的唇膏吗
[12:39] Oh, shit. 我靠
[12:42] Look at Jimmy’s Instagram. What a pale booty. 快看吉米的照片分享网 好苍白的屁股
[12:44] Geez, have some standards, Jimmy. 天呐 提高一下挑女人的水平吧 吉米
[12:47] Good night, Lindser. 晚安 琳子
[12:52] Hey, Jimmy, 嘿 吉米
[12:53] I forgive you for hooking up with such a flat butt. 我原谅你跟那个扁屁股约炮
[12:56] Make room. I’m coming to spoon you. 腾出点地方 我来抱着你睡觉了
[12:58] Jimmy? 吉米
[12:59] Jim… 吉…
[13:38] You’re Jimmy Shive-Overly! 你是吉米希瓦-奥弗利
[13:41] I love you! 我超爱你
[13:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:44] Are you alone? 你一个人吗
[13:45] – Can I join you? – Sorry, I’m on a deadline. -我能加入吗 -抱歉 我赶稿子呢
[14:15] There you are. Food’s here. 你回来了 吃的到了
[14:16] Mnm, yum! 太好了
[14:20] Last night was mindboggling. 昨晚真是令人震撼
[14:24] Am I still a little tender? 我是不是还有点筋软骨酥
[14:26] Yes. 是的
[14:27] Well, I didn’t know it could bend that way. 我根本不知道身体还能弯曲到那种角度
[14:29] You should be in Cirque du Soleil. 你应该去参加太阳马戏团
[14:31] What, tonight? 什么 今晚吗
[14:32] Is Gretchen here? 格雷琴在吗
[14:37] I can’t believe you’re cheating on Gretchen, 我真不敢相信你居然背着格雷琴在外偷腥
[14:38] after everything you’ve been through. 你们一起经历了那么多事才走到一起
[14:39] I’m not cheating. 我没有出轨
[14:41] It’s Fuck Week. It’s a week during which 这是约炮狂欢周 在这一周里
[14:43] – both parties… – It’s in the name. -双方都有权… -名字都叫约炮了
[14:45] But, twist: 但是 反转来了
[14:46] I am not doing any cocksmanning. 我完全没有跟人乱搞
[14:49] Ho-ho! What?! 怎么样 想不到吧
[14:51] I’m abstaining, because I’ve already participated in Fuck Week. 我在禁欲 因为我已经参与了约炮狂欢周
[14:55] I just did it before the official kickoff. 我只是在游戏正式开始前就跟人搞过了
[14:57] – What do you mean? – Well, having received… -什么意思 -我接受了…
[15:00] underwhelming fellatio from a florist, 一位花商技艺非常一般的口交
[15:03] I’ve contrived this brief fermata in our carnal fealty 于是我就安排了这段肉体忠诚中的短暂放纵期
[15:08] to allow Gretchen to get even 让格雷琴能够跟我扯平
[15:11] without her ever knowing 而她根本不需要知道
[15:12] that there was a connubial imbalance in the first place. 我们曾有过不平衡的情侣关系
[15:15] So you did… 所以你确实
[15:17] cheat on Gretchen, 背叛了格雷琴
[15:19] and only suggested Fuck Week as a scam 你提出约炮狂欢周只是为了
[15:22] to get rid of your guilt without ever owning up to what you did. 消除自己的内疚感 而不需要对曾经的行为负责
[15:25] – To the simpleton. – Oh, so, what, -简而言之是这样 -难道说
[15:28] Gretchen sleeps with a bunch of guys– 格雷琴跟一帮男人睡了
[15:30] won’t you be jealous? 你不会吃醋吗
[15:32] I am post-jealousy. 我已经过了吃醋的阶段了
[15:35] But, as it turns out, Gretchen is too busy with work, 但事实是 格雷琴忙于工作
[15:39] as ludicrous as that sentence sounds, 虽然这句话听起来非常荒唐
[15:41] thus downgrading my plan to “Flawed.” 那让我的计划有点”美中不足”
[15:44] Just be honest with her. 你就跟她说实话吧
[15:46] Be Jimmy. 做真实的吉米
[15:49] “Being Jimmy” 用吉米的方式
[15:50] means that, upon hearing advice from Dim Roommate Edgar, 就意味着 在听完笨蛋室友埃德加的建议后
[15:54] I should immediately reject said advice and do the opposite. 我会立刻拒绝该建议 并做出与之相反的事
[15:58] It’s settled, then. I shall double down 那就这么定了 我应该加大马力
[16:00] and lean into the illusion to motivate her. 继续让她误会 从而刺激她做出行动
[16:03] Good backwards advice, Edgar. 你的反向建议很不错 埃德加
[16:05] You’ve accidentally done it again. 你再次意外地帮了忙
[16:10] All right, start slow. 听我说 开始先慢点
[16:12] Ease into it. 慢慢进入状态
[16:13] The right amount of suction is imperative. 必须要有恰到好处的吸力
[16:16] Firm, but with an intermediate amount of pressure. 吸紧一点 同时还要给予适当的压力
[16:19] Bit of moisture should help it along, 稍微湿润一点应该会有用
[16:21] and remember: no teeth. 记住了 不准用牙
[16:23] I’ve done this before, honey. 我以前干过这事 亲爱的
[16:28] So, where do you want me? 你想让我吮吸哪里
[16:30] Right… 就在…
[16:32] here. 这里
[16:53] Come here, say hi. I’m dying. 过来 打个招呼 我要死了
[16:55] Oh, uh, well, I should really take a shower. 那个 我得先洗个澡
[17:04] Yo, why are you playing vids during Fuck Week? 话说 在约炮狂欢周 你怎么会在打电脑游戏
[17:07] How do you know about that? 你怎么会知道这事
[17:08] Your girl told me how much she’s fuckin’. 你女朋友跟我说了她跟多少男人上了床
[17:11] She’s probably pregnant by now. 她现在恐怕都已经被搞大肚子了
[17:13] But she hasn’t been doing it at all. 但她完全没跟任何人打炮
[17:15] She’s been working, nonstop. 她一直在孜孜不倦地工作
[17:17] – I’ve observed it myself. – Fool. -我亲自观察过了 -蠢货
[17:19] She’s putting on a show. 她是故意演戏给你看的
[17:21] Bitch is a pathological liar 那贱人撒谎成性
[17:23] who’s weeks away from getting that ring. 她再过几周就要结婚了
[17:25] She gonna lie even more now. 她现在只会更肆无忌惮地撒谎
[17:27] Once, when she spilled chocolate on her pants, 她有一次把巧克力吐到了裤子上
[17:30] she told the dry cleaners that she’d shit herself 她跟干洗店的人说她把屎拉在裤子上了
[17:32] because she didn’t want him to judge her. 因为她不希望那个人评判她
[17:35] You played yourself, man. 你纯属自找的 老兄
[17:36] You let the Hamburglar into McDonald’s on the honor system 你让汉堡大盗光明正大地走进麦当劳餐厅
[17:39] and you’re sitting around here just playing video games? 你竟然还坐在这里玩电脑游戏
[17:42] Thinking your burgers are safe? 觉得你的汉堡很安全
[17:44] Your burgers are not safe! 你的汉堡可不安全
[17:48] You’re so stupid, Jimmy. 你真是蠢爆了 吉米
[17:52] Game over! 游戏结束
[18:00] Stupid, stupid, stupid! 蠢货 蠢货 蠢爆了
[18:03] Your burgers are not safe. 你的汉堡可不安全
[18:06] I’ve lethally miscalculated. 我严重误算了
[18:08] I thought that it would make it even, 我以为那样就扯平了
[18:09] but it’s not remotely even. 但显然离扯平还差得远了
[18:11] I have to sleep with one person, at least. 我必须至少跟一个人打炮
[18:14] And Gretchen is fucking so many guys. 格雷琴竟然跟那么多男人打炮了
[18:18] So, so many. 真的太多了
[18:20] I thought you were post- jealousy. 我以为你已经不再吃醋了
[18:22] I am now mid- post jealousy. 没进化到那个阶段 属于吃醋中后期
[18:26] Oh, look! Ecstasy. 瞧啊 摇头丸
[18:28] Just the elixir I need to get into the perfect mindset. 我正需要这种神药 让我的思想进入放纵的状态
[18:33] Hmm, a bit crumbly. 有点脆 太易碎了
[18:34] Better take two to ensure efficacy. 要吃两颗才能保证药效
[18:37] When was the last time you wore that jacket? 你上次穿这件夹克衫是什么时候的事了
[18:40] Hmm, can’t have been that long ago. 也没过去那么久吧
[18:43] Oh, look. My old Zune. 瞧啊 我的Zune播放器[十多年前的产品]
[18:57] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[18:58] I get screwed enough at work. 工作已经够令我糟心了
[19:13] Am I sweating? 我在出汗吗
[19:18] Let’s go, pal! Open up! 快出来 老兄 开门
[19:21] – Dude, come on! – Night, night. -老兄 搞快点 -晚安
[19:24] Let’s go, buddy. Pee and go, my man. 快点 老兄 撒完尿快走 别占着坑位
[19:39] Rough night, huh, buddy? 昨晚很狂野吗 老兄
[19:42] Winning! 要赢了啊
[19:43] ‘Twas a crazy night, indeed. 昨晚的确很疯狂
[19:48] – You off? – Of course. -你要走了吗 -当然
[19:50] Last day of Fuck Week. 约炮狂欢周的最后一天了
[19:54] Go, go have fun. 去吧 尽情玩吧
[19:56] You’re so cool, Jimmy. I can’t wait to marry you. 你太酷了 吉米 我迫不及待想嫁给你了
[19:59] Now I’m going to go get some dick. 现在我要去找些屌来享受下了
[20:02] Climb on all the dicks. 爬上各种屌狂欢去吧
[20:06] Thank God Gretchen’s finally getting in the goddamn game. 谢天谢地 格雷琴终于知道要放纵享受了
[20:10] What do you mean, “Finally”? 什么叫”终于”
[20:12] She called off her only attempt at Fuck Week 她取消了在约炮狂欢周唯一的约炮计划
[20:14] to come home to you, like a lame- o. 回到家陪你 怂得跟蛋一样
[20:16] But you were out squirting on dicks, 但你竟然出去放纵了
[20:18] like you should be, playa. 就像你该做的那样 花心公子哥
[20:20] Thank God you posted that gross, 谢天谢地 你在网上发了那张
[20:22] pasty- ass girl butt on your Insta. 恶心苍白的女孩屁股照
[20:24] It’s what finally motivated her to go dick hunting. 那终于刺激她出去寻屌狂欢了
[20:27] That was my butt. 那是我的屁股
[20:29] What?! 什么
[20:31] That flat- booty bitch was you? 那个屁股扁平的贱人是你吗
[20:34] I didn’t fuck during Fuck Week. 我在约炮狂欢周并没有打炮
[20:36] What? 什么
[20:37] So neither of you goobers have been banging at all? 所以你们两个都没有跟人打炮吗
[20:40] Yeah, Gretchen has. Sam told me. 不 格雷琴打了 山姆告诉我的
[20:43] She lied to Sam to look cool. 她对山姆撒谎了 以显得很酷
[20:46] God. You both are such gigantic losers. 天呐 你们两个都是大怂蛋
[20:50] And I’m the only one who fucked during Fuck Week, 我是唯一在约炮狂欢周打炮了的人
[20:52] and it wasn’t even my Fuck Week. 但这明明都不是我的约炮狂欢周
[20:54] Well, Gretchen’s about to do it. 格雷琴现在打算去约炮了
[20:55] Yeah, she is. 是啊 没错
[20:57] Thanks to you. 多亏了你
[21:06] Where are you now? 你现在处于什么阶段
[21:11] Jealousy. 吃醋
[21:14] Yeah. 好吧
[21:49] Wha…? 什么…
[21:50] Oh, you’re home. 你回来了
[21:52] Jimmy, thank you so much for suggesting Fuck Week. 吉米 谢谢你提出「约炮狂欢周」这个主意
[21:55] Oh, no problem. 没事
[21:56] No, really. 不 说真的
[21:59] To be perfectly honest, it sounded fun, 老实说 这本来听上去很好玩
[22:02] but I just wasn’t feeling it at first, which worried me. 但我一开始真的没感觉 那让我很担心
[22:05] So tonight I had meaningless sex with a rando. 所以今晚我跟一个陌生人打了场无意义的炮
[22:08] Oh. That’s great, great to hear. 好极了 真高兴听你这么说
[22:10] And, well, Jimmy, it made me realize 吉米 那让我意识到
[22:13] I don’t want to do that anymore. 我再也不想那么做了
[22:15] I’m happy being with just you. 跟你在一起 我已经很满足了
[22:17] And I’m not even lying to myself, which, 我甚至都没有在欺骗自我了
[22:19] if I’m not lying to someone else is usually the case. 通常情况下 我能做到不欺骗别人已经够不容易了
[22:22] But it’s true. 但这是实话
[22:23] I just want you. 我只想要你
[22:27] Did it work for you? 这对你有效吗
[22:28] You get it out of your system, too? 你排掉体内骚动不安的因子了吗
[22:30] I actually realized that I didn’t need it before you did, 实际上 我比你更早意识到我不需要跟别人打炮
[22:32] so… I didn’t partake. 所以 我没参与这个游戏
[22:36] Yes, you did. 不 你参与了啊
[22:37] The lipstick, the hickey, the Insta- butt? 口红 吻痕 还有网上的屁股照
[22:41] Yeah, well, I didn’t want to take Fuck Week away from you, 那个 我不想剥夺你的约炮狂欢周
[22:45] so I just faked it for your benefit. 所以我为了你 假装跟别人约炮了
[22:50] No! No! 不 不要啊
[22:53] Jimmy! But I did, 吉米 但我跟人约了
[22:55] which means now we’re going into our marriage unequal. 那意味着我们将以不平等的状态进入婚姻的殿堂
[22:58] No, no, no, no, no. No, no, it’s… it’s okay, it’s okay. 不 不 不 没事的 没事的
[23:01] I- I got my dick sucked, so, it’s even. 有人给我舔屌了 所以扯平了
[23:04] Oh, I thought you didn’t hook up this week. 你这周不是没跟人乱搞吗
[23:09] No, right. No. 是哦 没错 的确没有
[23:10] Didn’t- didn’t… didn’t I say I… 我不是说了…我…
[23:13] I actually had a small encounter, like, 我实际上有过一次小艳遇
[23:16] within the margin of error of said week. 时间是在本周的误差边缘范围内
[23:20] Margin of error? What does that mean? 误差边缘 什么意思
[23:22] Oh, it’s f… it’s funny. Do you remember 说起来也好笑 你还记得
[23:24] when I picked out centerpieces alone l- last week? 我上周一个人选鲜花的事吗
[23:28] Because I was working. 因为我当时在工作
[23:30] Yeah. Yeah, well, while y- you were doing that… 没错 你在工作的时候
[23:34] the florist, you know, 那个花商
[23:37] she kind of, um… she sucked my dick. 她算是…给我舔了屌
[23:41] You… you remember, because y- you said 你肯定记得 因为你当时说
[23:44] that I wasn’t… I wasn’t a bad boy. 我不是个坏男孩
[23:46] Remember? So, yeah, yeah, technically, 还记得吗 没错 严格来说
[23:49] it happened before the commencement. 那的确发生在本周的游戏开始之前
[23:52] But that is splitting hairs, 但那是无伤大雅的小事
[23:55] really, because 真的 因为
[23:57] we both came to the same conclusion. 我们都得出了同样的结论
[23:59] That we don’t want that anymore. 也就是 我们不想要那种刺激了
[24:02] So, yay, us. 所以 好棒 我们在一起
[24:05] So, wait… 所以 等等
[24:07] you did all of this- – 你谋划了这一切
[24:10] suggested Fuck Week, went to elaborate lengths 建议搞个约炮狂欢周 费尽心机地
[24:13] to make it seem like you were fucking- – 让我以为你跟别人乱搞了
[24:15] so I’d fuck someone, even though I didn’t want to, 好让我也跟别人约炮 尽管我并不想
[24:17] just so you could feel better about yourself? 就为了减轻你的负罪感
[24:19] Well, um, uh, I mean, when you put it that way, 我想说 如果你这么说的话
[24:21] it does sound a bit foolish. 那的确听上去有点愚蠢
[24:23] No. I’m impressed. 不 我相当佩服
[24:27] You are? 真的吗
[24:28] Makes me feel better to know you’re as big of a dishonest, 那让我心里好受多了 因为你也跟我一样
[24:31] disgusting fucking liar as I am. 是个不诚实的 恶心的骗子
[24:37] Good night, Jimmy. 晚安 吉米
我爱上的人是奇葩

文章导航

Previous Post: 我爱上的人是奇葩(You’re the Worst)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 我爱上的人是奇葩(You’re the Worst)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

我爱上的人是奇葩(You're the Worst)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号