英文名称:Your Highness
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Prepare thyself for one twisted tale. | 听我讲一个扭曲的故事 |
[00:40] | Through the chapters of time, legends have been told | 很久很久以前 有一个传说 |
[00:44] | of brave knights, evil warlocks, | 讲述勇敢的骑士 邪恶的术士 |
[00:48] | beautiful maidens, magical prophecies, | 美丽的少女 神秘的预言 |
[00:52] | and other serious shit. | 以及其他一些乱七八糟的 |
[01:01] | Be not afraid. | 别害怕 |
[01:03] | This is your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[01:06] | You will bear my seed, | 你会怀上我的孩子 |
[01:09] | giving birth to a new beast, | 诞生一个新的野兽 |
[01:12] | a new age. | 一个新的时代 |
[01:14] | An age where I will command mankind in fear! | 一个由我掌控人类的恐怖时代 |
[01:22] | To arms! | 准备战斗! |
[01:35] | At ease, Maiden. | 没事了 姑娘 |
[01:39] | When the light of the world flickers, | 这个世界的光芒动摇之时 |
[01:41] | we, the Golden Order of Knights, | 我们 黄金秩序骑士 |
[01:43] | restore the rule of good. | 来恢复秩序 |
[01:45] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[01:47] | Then let us pray | 那让我们祈祷 |
[01:48] | that 100 years from now when these two moons meet again, | 100年后当双月再会时 |
[01:52] | there will be a hero as brave as you, my lord. | 会有一个与你一样勇敢的英雄 大人 |
[01:58] | A hero as brave. | 一个勇敢的英雄 |
[02:09] | Oh, fuck me. | 哦 我操 |
[02:11] | Prince Thadeous of Mourne, | 莫恩王国 萨迪欧斯王子 |
[02:13] | you are hereby sentenced to death by hanging | 你被指控对矮人王第二夫人雷吉纳 |
[02:16] | for your illicit behavior | 行为不轨 |
[02:17] | with the noble Dwarf King’s second wife Regina. | 在此宣判 你被处以绞刑 |
[02:21] | You’re a disgrace to any kingdom! | 你是所有王国的耻辱! |
[02:23] | I say hang the bastard. | 我命令 吊死这个混蛋! |
[02:26] | Get on with it! | 吊死他! |
[02:27] | And your minstrel, Courtney, | 你的仆从 柯特尼 |
[02:29] | is to be tarred and feathered | 由于和异端非法集会 |
[02:31] | for unlawful association with a deviant. | 判处全身涂满焦油 粘上羽毛 |
[02:34] | Children, I’m allergic, please. Let’s not. | 孩子们 我对这过敏 别这样 |
[02:37] | Please! These allegations, they’re being greatly exaggerated. | 这些指控太夸张了 |
[02:41] | It was more or less just heavy petting | 我只不过是爱抚的时候 |
[02:43] | with a brief moment of penetration. | 有一瞬间深入了点 |
[02:46] | Disgusting! | 令人作呕! |
[02:48] | He deserves to die! Kill him! Hang the bastard! | 他必须死!杀了他!吊死这个混蛋! |
[02:51] | Hey! Easy! That’s not nice. | 嘿!冷静!那可不好! |
[02:53] | You, bloodthirsty little fucker! | 你这嗜血的傻瓜! |
[02:56] | Show me some respect, I’m a prince! | 要尊重我!我是个王子! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1509个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:326个,六级词汇:159个,GRE词汇:205个,托福词汇:258个,考研词汇:351个,专四词汇:285个,专八词汇:66个, 所有生词标注共:649个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:58] | To the bowels of hell! | 去地狱的深渊吧! |
[03:01] | Good night, Prince. | 晚安 王子 |
[03:02] | Oh, dear gods. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[03:15] | Your Highness, what are you doing? | 殿下 你在干什么? |
[03:16] | I’m escaping, Courtney! | 逃跑 柯特尼! |
[03:18] | Quit playing with those children and help me! | 别和那帮孩子玩了 快来帮我! |
[03:21] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[03:23] | Get him! After him! | 抓住他!快追! |
[03:24] | Your Highness, wait for me! | 殿下 等等我! |
[03:25] | Why are they upset? | 他们为什么不高兴? |
[03:26] | All dwarf queens are unfaithful. | 所有的矮人王后都水性杨花 |
[03:28] | Hurry, Courtney, back to the kingdom! | 快点 柯特尼 回王国去! |
[03:30] | Forgive us with your tiny hearts! | 你们的小心脏就原谅我们吧! |
[03:32] | Faster sheepies, faster! | 快点 小羊 快点! |
[03:34] | Please wait, sir! | 请等等 殿下! |
[03:36] | Courtney, you’ve proven yourself useless yet again. | 柯特尼 你又一次证明了你有多么没用 |
[03:38] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[03:40] | We’re safe and We’re stoned. | 我们绝对安全了 |
[03:41] | Ganja! | 大麻! |
[03:43] | They’re gaining on us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[03:44] | Oh, the dragon! | 哦 龙! |
[03:46] | Those Highland Dwarves have got weapons! | 那些丘陵矮人有武器! |
[03:47] | Coming through. | 脱险后 |
[03:49] | Boobies! | 胸! |
[03:52] | Watch out, Courtney! | 小心!柯特尼 |
[03:55] | I’m telling father we should go | 我要告诉父亲 |
[03:56] | to war with these double-crossers. | 我们应该和这些骗子开战! |
[04:00] | Poultry! | 鸡! |
[04:02] | Livestock! Courtney, this is no time to be napping. | 牲口!柯特尼 我们没时间打盹 |
[04:04] | I’m a chicken. | 我是一只鸡 |
[04:07] | Let’s get back… Oh, look! | 我们得回……哦 看! |
[04:09] | Mmm. A little feast to break up this pursuit. | 唔 逃亡途中的小宴会 |
[04:11] | Dangerous, yet delicious. | 危险 但是很美味 |
[04:13] | I’m jumping out this window… | 我从这个窗户跳出去 |
[04:16] | He’s angry! | 他很生气! |
[04:17] | Courtney, break my fall with your body. | 柯特尼 用你的身体接住我 |
[04:19] | Owl Please don’t hurt my bottom! | 啊!别伤了我的屁股! |
[04:22] | Run, Courtney! Pick up the pace! | 快跑 柯特尼!步子迈大点! |
[04:25] | Why do people so little run so fast? | 为什么这些小不点能跑那么快? |
[04:38] | That was close. | 此路不通 |
[04:39] | Courtney, I’ve had enough of this nonsense! | 柯特尼 我已经受够了这些废话 |
[04:42] | Crack-a-lacka, you little varmint. | 哦哈!你们这些小流氓 |
[04:44] | – They’re devils, sir! – They’re devils! | -他们是魔鬼 先生! -他们是魔鬼! |
[04:45] | – Get him! – They’re muscular. | -抓住他! -他们很强壮! |
[04:47] | – Get Off me! – That’s if, Sir! | -滚开! -就是那样 先生! |
[04:50] | Your Highness! | 殿下! |
[04:59] | Please tell me that you completed your simple task | 请告诉我你完成了这个小任务 |
[05:01] | and secured the treaty signed by the Lord of the Dwarf Village. | 确保让矮人部落之王在条约上签了字 |
[05:05] | Father, they sent a beautiful woman | 父亲 他们派了一个美女 |
[05:07] | to distract me and I was defenseless. | 来引诱我 而我完全无招架之力 |
[05:09] | Don’t bandy words with me, Thadeous. | 别和我找借口 萨迪欧斯 |
[05:11] | Your brother is to return from his quest at any moment. | 你的哥哥随时都会完成他的远征归来 |
[05:14] | Please go and bathe yourself. | 快去洗洗澡吧 |
[05:16] | Why must I bow to greet him? | 为什么我得向他鞠躬致意? |
[05:18] | No one does anything special for me | 当我完成特别任务时 |
[05:20] | when I do extraordinary things. | 却没一个人会高看我 |
[05:22] | And what extraordinary things have you done of late? | 你最近做过什么特殊的事情吗? |
[05:24] | Do tell me. Enlighten me. | 请告诉我 开导一下我 |
[05:27] | Courtney, what extraordinary things have I done? | 柯特尼 我有什么特殊事迹? |
[05:29] | You took a bubble bath, ate some toast, | 你洗了个泡泡澡 吃了一些土司 |
[05:32] | had a sleep for one hour, | 睡了一小时 |
[05:34] | and commissioned a naked statue of your fine self. | 还委托制作一个你的漂亮裸体雕像 |
[05:39] | God, if your mother could see you now. | 上帝啊 如果你妈妈能看看你现在这样子…… |
[05:42] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 听着!注意听! |
[05:46] | Oh, dear gods. | 哦 亲爱的上帝 |
[05:47] | It is with blossoming personal joy | 带着无上的荣耀 |
[05:50] | that I announce the return of the mighty, | 我宣告伟大的 |
[05:53] | the magnificent, the merciful, | 高尚的 仁慈的 |
[05:55] | Prince Fabious! | 法比欧斯王子回来了! |
[06:07] | Hey, Prince Fabious, we adore you! | 嘿 法比欧斯王子 我们崇拜你! |
[06:10] | Welcome home, Prince Fabious. | 欢迎回来 法比欧斯王子 |
[06:12] | You’re my king, Prince Fabious. | 你是我的王 法比欧斯王子 |
[06:13] | Welcome home! You are adored. | 欢迎回家!你真是万人景仰 |
[06:17] | it’s Prince Fabious! | 是法比欧斯王子! |
[06:20] | Prince Fabious, I’m here for you now. | 法比欧斯王子 我想要你! |
[06:22] | Brother! | 弟弟! |
[06:26] | Oh, my god, I missed you so. | 哦 我的上帝 想死你了 |
[06:28] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:32] | Father. | 父亲 |
[06:34] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[06:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[06:38] | As you all know, | 如你们所知 |
[06:40] | the evil wizard Leezar has plagued our kingdom | 邪恶法师李察尔和他的邪恶生物们 |
[06:42] | with his foul creatures and wicked ways for years. | 已经折磨我们的王国很多年了 |
[06:45] | But with my brave trusted knights | 但是我勇敢的 忠诚的骑士们 |
[06:48] | and my dear Simon. | 以及我亲爱的赛蒙 |
[06:50] | Join us, my mechanical friend. | 和我们站一起 我的机械朋友 |
[06:53] | We have dispatched the latest of these cold blooded enemies. | 我们已经除掉了这些冷血的敌人 |
[06:58] | Behold! | 看! |
[07:00] | The head of Leezar’s mighty Cyclops! | 李察尔的独眼巨人的头! |
[07:08] | Fuck, yeah! | 操 真棒! |
[07:10] | Fabious! Fabious! Fabious! | 法比欧斯!法比欧斯!法比欧斯! |
[07:20] | Once again, Prince Fabious has made me as proud as a father could ever be. | 又一次 法比欧斯王子让我感受到了做父亲的自豪 |
[07:26] | All the land owes him gratitude. | 所有的土地都对他充满感激 |
[07:29] | This is not the only good news | 这不是我今天带回家的 |
[07:31] | that I’ve brought home with me today. | 唯一的好消息 |
[07:33] | Father, Brother, kingdom… | 父亲 弟弟 王国…… |
[07:39] | She is radiant! | 她可真是光芒四射! |
[07:41] | I’d like you to meet my bride-to-be. | 我希望你们见见我的未婚妻 |
[07:44] | Belladonna. | 贝拉多娜 |
[07:51] | Belladonna, my dear, | 贝拉多娜 我亲爱的 |
[07:53] | why don’t you delight us with your story. | 为什么不讲讲你的故事 让我们高兴高兴 |
[07:55] | – Oh, no. – It’s a story of strife and sadness. | -哦 不 -这是一个充满了冲突和悲伤的故事 |
[07:59] | – No, no, it’s not. – It’s a story of love. | -不不 不是那样的 -这是一个充满爱的故事 |
[08:02] | – You don’t have to tell it. – Shh. | -你也不是非说不可 -嘘 |
[08:03] | If she doesn’t want to tell it. | 如果她不想说 |
[08:04] | – She will tell. – This is a table full of your loved ones. | -她会说的 -坐在这桌的都是你的亲人 |
[08:07] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[08:09] | I’ve been held captive by Leezar | 我曾是李察尔的俘虏 |
[08:11] | in the Tower of Disorder since I was but a child. | 从孩提时就被困在混乱之塔 |
[08:13] | Never knowing love nor human contact. | 从未和人交流 不知道何为爱 |
[08:16] | But I never gave up hope. | 但是我从未放弃希望 |
[08:18] | Singing every day, praying that someday my hero would find me. | 每天歌唱 祈祷有一天我的英雄会找到我 |
[08:21] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[08:23] | We had just slaughtered the Cyclops. | 那时我们刚杀掉了独眼巨人 |
[08:26] | We were on our way home, and on the wind | 在我们回家的路上 |
[08:28] | I heard the most beautiful song. | 风中传来我听到过的最美的歌声 |
[08:31] | Fascinating, really. May we take pause for one moment. | 很迷人 真的 稍微打断一下 |
[08:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生 |
[08:37] | Look at Courtney’s new haircut. | 看看柯特尼的新发型 |
[08:38] | Doesn’t it make his head look like the tip of a penis? | 他的头看起来像不像龟头? |
[08:41] | it’s hilarious. | 这太滑稽了 |
[08:43] | Thadeous, please. | 萨迪欧斯 拜托 |
[08:44] | What is your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[08:46] | You, Fabious, you’re being selfish and greedy. | 你 法比欧斯 你变得自私 贪婪 |
[08:49] | Stealing all the attentions. | 偷走了全部的注意力 |
[08:51] | Today is not just for you two. | 今天可不只属于你们两位 |
[08:53] | Today is Thundarian’s birthday. | 今天是桑达利安的生日 |
[08:57] | Thundarian, is it your birthday? | 桑达利安 今天是你生日? |
[08:59] | It’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我生日 |
[09:00] | It’s not Thundarian’s birthday, Thadeous. | 今天不是桑达利安的生日 萨迪欧斯 |
[09:02] | Enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[09:03] | My heart’s desire, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[09:06] | No. That’s a… We call that a fork, | 不 那是……我们叫它叉子 |
[09:09] | and you use that for your food. | 你用它吃东西 |
[09:11] | Right there. Fucking idiot. | 就是那 真他妈白痴 |
[09:14] | Having spent years in the tower | 她在塔里呆得太久 |
[09:15] | has made her ignorant to some of our customs and things in general. | 她忘掉了一些我们的习惯和事物 |
[09:19] | Why, yes, of course. | 为什么 是的 当然 |
[09:20] | If your mother were here today, | 如果今天你母亲在这 |
[09:21] | she would be a very proud woman, Fabious. | 她会非常自豪的 法比欧斯 |
[09:24] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢您 父亲 |
[09:25] | Which is why I ask your permission to marry her at once. | 我请求您允许我立刻迎娶她 |
[09:30] | The glory of romance! | 浪漫的光彩 |
[09:32] | I call upon my criers to proclaim | 我号召我的传令官们发表通告 |
[09:34] | that tomorrow we’ll see the greatest wedding this kingdom has ever known. | 明天我们会见证王国史上最盛大的婚礼 |
[09:38] | And tonight, we celebrate! | 今晚 就让我们庆祝吧! |
[09:54] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[09:55] | Courtney, will you make funny faces to entertain me? | 柯特尼 做个鬼脸来逗我笑 |
[10:02] | No. | 不行 |
[10:04] | Never triangle face. I hate triangle face. It scares me. | 三角脸没戏 我恨三角脸 吓到我了 |
[10:07] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[10:09] | Ah. | 啊 |
[10:11] | Good evening, Your Royal Highness. | 晚上好 殿下 |
[10:13] | Julie. | 朱利 |
[10:14] | Hello, fucking Julie. | 好啊 他妈的朱利 |
[10:16] | What a wonderful, wonderful evening, sire. | 这是一个多么美妙的夜晚 大人 |
[10:20] | Yet another glorious achievement | 今晚 满天星辰 |
[10:23] | in the whole firmament of starring moments for your brother Fabious. | 见证了你的哥哥法比欧斯又一个伟大成就 |
[10:27] | We shall remember it for the rest of our lives. | 我们应铭记永生 |
[10:34] | Isn’t that amazing how he can talk | 他在给我的口交同时还能讲话 |
[10:36] | and suck my cock at the same exact time? | 真是太惊人了 |
[10:37] | Yes, it is. Incredible. | 确实 难以置信 |
[10:40] | Oh, clean yourself up. | 哦 擦擦你自己 |
[10:43] | Should have closed your eyes, Julie. | 你该闭上眼睛的 朱利 |
[10:45] | I know your vulgarity masks your pain. | 我知道你的粗俗是为了掩饰你的痛苦 |
[10:48] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[10:49] | I was trying to remember the last time we had | 我试着回忆上一次 |
[10:51] | one of these wonderful evenings for you, sir. | 您是主角的美妙夜晚 先生 |
[10:54] | Surely there must have been one | 当然 一定有一次 |
[10:57] | somewhere in the history of this kingdom, of your illustrious life. | 在王国历史上的某处 纪念您的辉煌 |
[11:01] | There must’ve been some moment | 一定曾有过的 |
[11:04] | that we can all remember. | 我们都能回想起来的 |
[11:05] | And I’m trying to think now | 然而我想了半天 |
[11:08] | and there’s nothing. | 什么也想不起来 |
[11:10] | Courtney, I think I’ve had enough of this foul party. | 柯特尼 我已经受够了这个讨厌的晚会 |
[11:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:18] | Stupid Julie, I’ll show him. | 愚蠢的朱利 我会让他见识到 |
[11:21] | I am Thadeous, | 我是萨迪欧斯 |
[11:23] | the greatest sword fighting man to ever live. | 史上最伟大的剑客 |
[11:27] | I will murder anyone whoever tries to insult me | 我会杀掉任何侮辱我 |
[11:32] | or challenge me. | 或挑战我的人 |
[11:34] | Some balls you have, Simon, showing yourself to me. | 有胆量 赛蒙 让我见识见识 |
[11:40] | No matter what you say, we’ll never be friends | 不论你说什么 我们不可能成为朋友 |
[11:42] | because I hate mechanical inventions | 因为我讨厌机械构造 |
[11:44] | and you know this. | 你知道的 |
[11:47] | Wipe that smile off your face. | 再这么笑试试 |
[11:50] | Hey, Simon. | 嘿 赛蒙 |
[11:52] | You should swing from your hips, Brother. You’ll get more leverage. | 你应该从髋部扭身 哥哥 那样更有力 |
[11:55] | Here, let me show you. | 来 我来教你 |
[11:58] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[11:59] | Put your hands there, yeah, | 把手放在那 对 |
[12:01] | and swing. | 然后转 |
[12:04] | Gods, get off of me. I know how to use a sword. | 上帝 别贴着我 我知道怎么使剑 |
[12:07] | Do you? Yes. | 真的?是的 |
[12:09] | We’ll see about that. | 我们马上就会知道 |
[12:11] | Okay, enough. I don’t want to do swords with you. | 好吧 够了 我不想朝你挥剑 |
[12:13] | I’m doing it by myself. | 我都是自己练习 |
[12:14] | Defend yourself, Brother! | 保护好自己 哥哥! |
[12:16] | Stop it. There you go. | 住手 来了 |
[12:17] | Stop. | 停下 |
[12:18] | Defend yourself! | 做好防御! |
[12:20] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[12:23] | Oh, shit! | 哦 操 |
[12:24] | You just nicked my knuckles! | 你正好割到了我的手指头 |
[12:26] | Oh, you’ll be all right. It’s not as if I cut your head off or anything. | 哦 没事 又不是我切掉了你的头或是别的什么 |
[12:29] | Why would you bring that disgusting thing here? | 为什么你把那恶心玩意带到这来 |
[12:32] | It’s getting juices in our water supply. | 那粘乎乎的东西都滴进我们的饮水里了 |
[12:34] | It’s a souvenir of my kill. | 那是我的战利品 |
[12:36] | I always take one from a foe that’s tasted the cold, | 凡是品尝过我冰冷无情的钢剑的敌人 |
[12:39] | unrelenting steel of my blade. | 我都会带点什么回来 |
[12:41] | Souvenir of your kill? | 战利品? |
[12:43] | That sounds like a rather stupid, bloodthirsty tradition. | 这习惯听起来有点愚蠢 残忍 |
[12:49] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[12:50] | Why are you such a sourpuss? | 你哪来这么多牢骚? |
[12:52] | I’m not being a sourpuss. I just didn’t wanna be at that celebrations. | 我不是扫你兴 我只是不想呆在那个庆典里 |
[12:56] | All I want is for you to be a part of this moment. | 我只想你也参与进这个时刻 |
[12:58] | I want you to be gay with me and father. | 我想让你与我和父亲共享欢乐 |
[13:01] | I don’t want to be gay with you two. | 我才不想和你们俩分享什么欢乐 |
[13:04] | I’d rather just stay in here | 我宁愿和我的剑呆在这 |
[13:05] | with my blade and fuck things up. | 做点傻事 |
[13:08] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要那么说? |
[13:09] | Because, Fabious, it’s true. | 因为 法比欧斯 那是事实 |
[13:15] | I’m sick and tired of everyone sucking up on your tits | 我烦透了每个人都跟在你的屁股后面 |
[13:19] | because you are to become king. | 因为你是未来的王 |
[13:21] | All the while, no one gives two turtle shits about me. | 自始至终 就没一个人正眼看过我 |
[13:24] | But Thaddy, first borns like me, we become king. | 但是萨迪 像我这样的长子 就成为王 |
[13:29] | Second borns, you can be whatever you want to be. | 而次子 可以做任何他想做的 |
[13:32] | I want to be king. | 我想当王 |
[13:35] | Maybe we can both be king. | 也许我们都可以当王 |
[13:37] | No, I want to be king by myself. | 不 我只想我一个人当王 |
[13:40] | Well, cheer up, Brother. | 好吧 振作点 弟弟 |
[13:42] | I have something else that you can be. | 你可以担当另一个职位 |
[13:44] | What? | 什么? |
[13:46] | Best man at my wedding. | 我的婚礼上的伴郎 |
[13:48] | I can think of no one else I’d want by my side | 当我热情洋溢地看着她唱出誓言时 |
[13:52] | as I sing my vow passionately into her eyes. | 我想不到还有谁更适合站在我的旁边 |
[13:54] | Sounds tedious and boring. | 听起来很乏味无聊 |
[13:57] | If I’m not mistaken, it’s tradition | 如果我没搞错 按照传统 |
[13:59] | that the best man gets to finger the bridesmaids. | 伴郎可以抚摸伴娘 |
[14:02] | Really? I’ve never heard of this tradition. | 真的吗?我从没听说过这种传统 |
[14:09] | You have a fucking deal. | 他妈的你得逞了 |
[14:11] | Oh, you’re gonna be so handsome! | 哦 你会非常帅气的! |
[14:13] | Who’s gonna be the most handsome best man? | 谁会成为最帅气的伴郎? |
[14:16] | Probably me. | 也许就是我 |
[14:18] | Who’s the prince with the most dashing moustache? | 有着最时髦的小胡子的王子是谁? |
[14:21] | Me. | 我 |
[14:22] | Who gives the warmest hugs? | 谁会给予最热情的拥抱? |
[14:25] | Me, of course. | 是我 当然 |
[14:27] | I love you, Thadeous. | 我爱你 萨迪欧斯 |
[14:30] | Okay, that’s cool. | 好啊 太棒了 |
[14:33] | All gather for the royal wedding! | 所有人集合准备举行皇室婚礼 |
[14:50] | Hello there, best man. | 你好啊 伴郎 |
[14:53] | Best man? | 伴郎? |
[14:54] | If he wanted a best man, he should have chosen me. | 如果他想找个伴郎 他应该选我 |
[14:57] | How many quests have I been on with Fabious? | 我和法比欧斯共同出征过多少次? |
[14:59] | Countless. Mmm. | 无数次 恩 |
[15:01] | I gave my hand to save his life on the battlefield. | 在战场上为了救他我丢了一只手 |
[15:05] | And yet he chooses Thadeous as his best man. | 可他选了萨迪欧斯做他的伴郎 |
[15:08] | That sorry sack of shit. | 那个没用的垃圾 |
[15:11] | Such a poor excuse for a prince. | 他不配当个王子 |
[15:14] | He’s nothing more than a self-entitled, rotten child! | 他就是一个自以为是 令人生厌的小毛孩 |
[15:18] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[15:21] | You look beautiful. Thank you. | 你看起来真美 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Belladonna… | 贝拉多娜…… |
[15:25] | Oh, my love. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[15:30] | Oh, Fabious, I can’t wait until the cervix is over, | 哦 法比欧斯 我都等不及”子宫”结束了 |
[15:34] | and to lie together as one. | 我想与你合二为一 |
[15:36] | No, the service. | 错了 是”仪式” |
[15:38] | The cervix is a circular wing of muscles that contracts or expands. | 子宫是一块可以收缩或扩张的带翅膀的圆形组织 |
[15:43] | It’s up in your vagina. | 在你的阴道正上方 |
[15:45] | That’s where my penis will go after the wedding. | 婚礼结束后我的JJ就会造访那里 |
[15:49] | Have you not consummated your love? | 你们还没做过吗? |
[15:50] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[15:52] | Belladonna has never been with a man | 贝拉多娜从没见过男人 |
[15:54] | so we’ve decided to preserve her purity till after the wedding. | 所以我们决定在婚礼前保持纯洁关系 |
[15:57] | She’s given me this ribbon from her fair hair. | 她把这条发带给了我 |
[16:00] | To hold on to until we can be together in a sex-way. | 直到我们”真的”在一起 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:08] | Enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[16:11] | If Thadeous wishes to play forgetful | 如果萨迪欧斯连他哥哥的婚礼 |
[16:13] | on his brother’s day of days, | 都会忘掉的话 |
[16:14] | then wait we shall not. | 那就别管他了 |
[16:16] | I can’t get married without my brother. He’s my best man. | 没有弟弟我不能结婚 他是我的伴郎 |
[16:20] | His time has passed. Pick another best man. | 这没他的事了 换一个伴郎. |
[16:23] | No. | 不要 |
[16:24] | Julie, you be best man. Here you are. | 朱利 你来做伴郎 没问题 |
[16:27] | Godsdammit. | 真该死 |
[16:30] | Oh, Brendan, you trolls have it so easy. | 哦 布兰登 你过得真潇洒 |
[16:34] | Out here playing recklessly in your beautiful mud. | 在漂亮的泥地里毫无顾忌地打滚 |
[16:37] | Eating your scraps of horse meats and crumbs. | 吃着面包屑和马肉块 |
[16:42] | Green grass. Green grass. | 还有青草 青草 |
[16:44] | And do tell, how do you get so dirty? | 告诉我 你怎么会弄得这么脏 |
[16:47] | You just take the earth and rub it upon your face? | 你是不是直接从地上抓把土 然后涂在脸上? |
[16:51] | Your Highness, | 殿下 |
[16:54] | the wedding has… Hello. The wedding has started. | 婚礼已经……呃 婚礼已经开始了 |
[16:57] | I do not care. | 管他呢 |
[16:59] | I’d rather stay with this fine gentleman. | 我宁可和这个绅士在一起 |
[17:02] | Hiding here with my true friends. | 和我真正的朋友躲在这 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 恩 |
[17:04] | Let the whole entire wedding wonder and worry where I am. | 就让整个婚礼去猜我在哪 |
[17:11] | This is the day that I’ve been waiting for | 这是我等待已久的一天 |
[17:18] | Sand in the kingdom | 王国的土地 |
[17:22] | Our love is born | 诞生了我们的爱 |
[17:26] | Flowing from the ocean to the moons | 流过海洋 飘向月亮 |
[17:33] | Your heart now I hold | 我抓住了你的心 |
[17:41] | You have a beauty I can’t ignore | 你的美丽铭刻我心 |
[17:48] | Bastion of all I do adore | 我所有的防线为你倾倒 |
[17:56] | Giving this moment | 就让这个时刻 |
[17:59] | Our love that’s true | 见证我们的真爱 |
[18:04] | Our hearts now are one | 我们的心融为一体 |
[18:14] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[18:17] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[18:19] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[18:20] | Reveal yourself, stranger. Are you lost? | 表明身份 陌生人 你迷路了吗? |
[18:23] | A thousand pardons. I mean not to intrude on such a joyous occasion. | 请原谅 我无意打扰这个令人高兴的盛会 |
[18:28] | However, today I just could not help myself. | 可是 今天我实在忍不住 |
[18:32] | Leezar! | 李察尔! |
[18:33] | You’re not welcome here, devil! | 这不欢迎你 恶魔! |
[18:39] | If you come in peace, say so, | 如果你此行并无恶意 请表明态度 |
[18:41] | otherwise prepare to meet your doom. | 不然你就准备死吧 |
[18:43] | Oh, brave Fabious. | 哦 勇敢的法比欧斯 |
[18:45] | You murdered my Cyclops. But I have other perils in store for you. | 你杀了我的独眼巨人 不过我还为你准备了其他的东西 |
[18:50] | Ones that are beyond the bounds of your imagination. | 超乎你的想象 |
[18:53] | One, in particular, | 在古老预言中 |
[18:54] | involving an ancient prophecy destined | 有一个特别的人 |
[18:56] | to be fulfilled by a powerful Warlock, | 注定会成为强大的术士 |
[18:59] | me. | 就是我 |
[19:00] | And, of course, a very beautiful virgin that looks just like | 当然 还有一个美丽的处女 就像…… |
[19:06] | her. | 她 |
[19:07] | I was keeping that one for something very special. | 我留着她有特殊用处 |
[19:11] | And I dare say it was rude of you to steal her from me. | 而你很粗暴地从我这里偷走了她 |
[19:15] | Now I’m here to get her back. | 现在我来把她带回去 |
[19:17] | And just how do you plan on doing that? | 那你准备怎么做呢? |
[19:19] | Magic, | 魔法 |
[19:22] | motherfucker. | 混帐东西 |
[19:23] | Not a moment more. | 还等什么 |
[19:24] | Knights, to arms! Take him! | 骑士们 拿起武器 抓住他! |
[19:30] | Do you honestly think your band of worms can stop me? | 你真以为你的这帮蛆虫能阻止我? |
[19:38] | Arise therefore, my mothers! | 出来吧 妈妈们 |
[19:49] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[20:05] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[20:08] | Leezar! | 李察尔! |
[20:20] | I shall not go back to that dreadful tower! | 我不想回到那个可怕的塔! |
[20:22] | Look into my eyes! | 看着我的眼睛! |
[20:24] | You will learn to love me! Do you understand? | 你会爱上我!明白了吗? |
[20:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:43] | Impossible. | 这不可能. |
[20:59] | Farewell, Kingdom of Mourne. | 再会了 莫尼王国 |
[21:01] | As always, it has been my pleasure. | 和往常一样 不用送了 |
[21:23] | I thought it was from riding sheep, | 我想是骑羊时弄得 |
[21:24] | but it turns out just to be an ear infection. | 可是结果却变成耳部感染 |
[21:27] | You fucker! | 你个笨蛋 |
[21:30] | Good times. | 玩的真高兴 |
[21:31] | No one get up. I’m very tired. | 不用起立 我很累了 |
[21:33] | I’m going straight to my bed chambers. | 我就直接回卧室了 |
[21:35] | Brother, thank god you’re alive. | 弟弟 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[21:37] | When you didn’t show up for the wedding, I feared the worst. | 你没在婚礼上出现 我以为你出了什么事 |
[21:40] | Why are you crying? | 为什么你们在哭? |
[21:41] | Leezar has taken my love. | 李察尔抢走了我的妻子 |
[21:43] | What? Yes. | 什么?是的 |
[21:44] | So, your brother is about to embark on yet another quest. | 那么 你的哥哥马上又要出征了 |
[21:48] | This time to rescue Belladonna | 这次是拯救贝拉多娜 |
[21:50] | and rid the land of that loathsome wretch | 并且将那个罪大恶极的恶棍 |
[21:52] | once and for all. | 永远清除掉 |
[21:53] | Wow, how noble of him. | 哇 他可真伟大 |
[21:55] | Well, it was nice to see you, as short as the visit was. | 见面时间真短 你又要走了 |
[21:59] | I look forward to hearing about it. Good luck and good bye. | 这个消息我期盼很久了 祝你好运 再见 |
[22:03] | Thadeous, this is Fabious’ 28th quest. | 萨迪欧斯 这是法比欧斯的第28次出征了 |
[22:06] | How many have you been on? | 而你有过几次? |
[22:08] | Courtney, how many quests have I completed? | 柯特尼 我出征过多少次? |
[22:11] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[22:12] | The answer is none. | 一次都没有 |
[22:14] | It is finally time for you to become a man. | 你也是时候成为男人了 |
[22:17] | You must journey with your brother to rescue his bride. | 你要和你的哥哥一起去解救他的新娘 |
[22:20] | Father, you can’t be serious. | 父亲 你不是认真的吧 |
[22:22] | If you want me to go on to a quest, | 如果你想让我执行任务 |
[22:23] | then let’s start with something easy, | 先从简单的开始啊 |
[22:25] | like boiling a chicken or beating off in front of a Pegasus. | 比如炖只鸡或者在帕加索斯像前打手枪 |
[22:28] | Elementary things. | 一些初级的事情 |
[22:30] | Look around you at the harm that has befallen this castle! | 看看你周围 恶行已经降临到这个城堡了 |
[22:36] | This quest is your last chance | 这次出征是你最后的机会 |
[22:39] | to prove to me and the kingdom | 来向我和王国证明 |
[22:41] | that you are a man worthy to bear the family crest, | 你有能力承担这个家族 |
[22:44] | and to show that at your core, you are not rotten, | 并且向大家展示你的内心并没有堕落 |
[22:48] | but you are brave, and honorable, and noble. | 而是勇敢的 光荣的 高贵的 |
[22:51] | All the qualities expected of a prince. | 你有所有王子该有的品质 |
[22:54] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选择 |
[22:56] | Either journey with your brother and the Knights Elite, | 要不和你的哥哥与精英骑士们一起出发 |
[22:59] | or you can face banishment from the kingdom. | 要不被王国放逐 |
[23:02] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[23:29] | You see, Courtney, | 你看 柯特尼 |
[23:31] | I alone understand how to properly prepare for a quest. | 只有我明白该如何恰当的准备远征 |
[23:34] | Masculine garments, proper, good collie to smoke upon. | 展现男子气概的服饰 可以躺在上面吸烟的上好马车 |
[23:38] | How is Steven doing? | 斯蒂夫怎样了? |
[23:40] | He looks like he’s stoned, sir. | 他看起来像块石头 |
[23:42] | Fabious has Simon, | 法比欧斯有赛蒙 |
[23:44] | and now I have Steven, a far superior creature companion. | 现在我也有斯蒂夫 一个更出众的动物伙伴 |
[23:47] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你不同意吗? |
[23:49] | He will fare very well, indeed, I’m sure, Your Highness. | 的确 它会吃得相当好 殿下 |
[23:51] | I do hope this adventure is not too stressful or boring. | 我希望这场冒险不会太紧张或太无趣 |
[23:54] | Either way I intend to get properly fucked up if no one disagrees. | 如果没人反对 无论哪个发展我都打算插一杠子 |
[24:16] | Belladonna, wake up. Wake up. | 贝拉多娜 醒醒 醒醒 |
[24:19] | Who is that? Where am I? | 是谁?我在哪? |
[24:21] | ‘Tis I, Fabious. Your love. | 是我 法比欧斯 你的心上人 |
[24:24] | Fabious? | 法比欧斯? |
[24:26] | You’re still in Leezar’s lair. | 你还在李察尔的老巢中 |
[24:27] | But fear not, I’m here to rescue you. | 但不用怕 我来救你了 |
[24:30] | Fabious, it’s really you. | 法比欧斯 真的是你 |
[24:32] | I knew you’d come to find me. | 我就知道你会来救我 |
[24:40] | I can’t do this. I can’t do it. It’s so mean. | 不行了 我演不下去了 这太丢人了 |
[24:45] | You should’ve seen the look on your face. It’s me! | 你真该看看你的脸 是我 |
[24:50] | You’re still a prisoner. | 你依然是个囚犯 |
[24:52] | I’ve seen a beautiful world beyond this prison, | 我已经见过了囚牢外面的美丽世界 |
[24:54] | and I count the hours till I escape. | 我很快就会逃出去 |
[24:57] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. | 我可不那么确定 |
[24:59] | Lookie there. The twin moons drawing slowly together. | 瞧那里 双月正在慢慢靠近 |
[25:03] | Time moving them closer. | 随着时间流逝 它们会越来越近 |
[25:06] | Just as time moves you and I closer together. | 就像你和我也会越来越近 |
[25:10] | And when the two moons unite, so shall we. | 当双月汇合时 我们也会 |
[25:14] | Perhaps, keeping you in this tower has left you ignorant. | 也许 把你关在塔里使你什么都不懂 |
[25:17] | You’re so easily deceived. | 你太好骗了 |
[25:20] | For example, I have heard that your Prince Fabious | 比如 我听说你的法比欧斯王子 |
[25:24] | has made his bed recklessly with many maidens. | 曾毫无顾忌地和许多处女上床 |
[25:29] | And I heard that he has fungi on his genitalia as a result. | 结果导致他的JJ上发了霉 |
[25:34] | Also, he organizes orgies | 还有 他找来妓女和野蛮人 |
[25:37] | with wenches and barbarians alike | 举行乱交派对 |
[25:40] | and he takes sperm on him and gives it to women freely. | 他的精液不要钱似的到处喷 |
[25:45] | Spilling his seed willy-nilly | 不管愿不愿意 |
[25:47] | as he makes his way through that orgy. | 他四处留情 |
[25:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[25:52] | He is not the dashing young man you believe him to be. | 他不是你想象的那种潇洒的年轻人 |
[25:57] | So | 所以 |
[25:59] | these are the harsh realities of the outside world. | 这就是外面世界的残酷现实 |
[26:05] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[26:10] | Halt! Steady. | 停下! |
[26:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:17] | Sorry to disturb you two love birds | 抱歉打搅你们两口子 |
[26:19] | but we’ve arrived at the home of the Wize Wizard. | 我们已经到怀兹法师的家了 |
[26:22] | Who the hell is the Wize Wizard? | 怀兹法师是谁? |
[26:24] | He’s an ancient seer who helps many | 他是个古老先知 |
[26:26] | on their quest with added insight. | 他超乎寻常的洞察力帮过很多人 |
[26:28] | Great. Well, let me know how it goes. | 很好 静候佳音 |
[26:31] | Leave him in his carriage, Fabious. | 把他留呆在车里吧 法比欧斯 |
[26:33] | You and I will seek counsel with the Wize Wizard. | 你与我去拜访怀兹法师 |
[26:35] | No. | 不 |
[26:36] | Come, Brother. This is the first stop on your first quest. | 来吧 弟弟 这是你首次出征的第一站 |
[26:40] | We shall go together. | 我们应该一起去 |
[26:54] | Brother, | 弟弟 |
[26:55] | you look ravishing in that armor, | 你穿着那套盔甲真迷人 |
[26:57] | but I don’t think you’ll need it. | 不过我想你不需要它 |
[26:59] | The Wize Wizard is a peaceful, little old man. | 怀兹法师是个温和的小老头 |
[27:03] | I’m wearing it. You’re just being jealous. | 我就要穿着它 你这是嫉妒 |
[27:05] | Shit! | 操 |
[27:06] | Thadeous! | 萨迪欧斯! |
[27:09] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[27:12] | Hello? Anyone home? | 有人在家吗? |
[27:17] | Looks as if someone is cultivating glorious herbs in here. | 看起来有人在这种大麻 |
[27:21] | Hey, Wize Wizard, is that you over there? | 嘿 怀兹法师 你在那边吗? |
[27:23] | Who dares enter my den? | 是谁闯进了我的房间? |
[27:27] | It is I, Prince Fabious and my brother, Prince Thadeous. | 是我 法比欧斯王子和我的弟弟 萨迪欧斯 |
[27:31] | We come to seek counsel. | 我们来请求您的建议 |
[27:33] | Come, come. Give me kisses. | 来吧 过来 给我个吻 |
[27:44] | Kiss him. | 亲吻他 |
[27:46] | Fuck, no. | 我不 |
[27:47] | Pretty please. | 求你了…… |
[27:48] | Kiss it on the mouth. | 吻他的嘴 |
[27:50] | For the quest. | 为了我们的征途 |
[27:52] | I do it every time I come. | 我每次来都会这么做 |
[27:57] | Hello. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[28:03] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝 |
[28:05] | Sit, sit. | 坐吧 |
[28:06] | Sit. | 坐 |
[28:07] | Fabious has been coming here since he was a boy. | 法比欧斯小时候就来过这里 |
[28:11] | You did this when you were a child. | 你从小时候就这么做 |
[28:14] | Yes! | 是的 |
[28:15] | We had great times, didn’t we? | 我们有过很多次了 不是吗? |
[28:17] | Yes, yes, we did. | 是的是的 很多次 |
[28:20] | You would kiss him? | 你愿意吻他? |
[28:22] | Mmm-hmm. | 唔 |
[28:23] | Yeah, sometimes we would do other things. | 是啊 有时候我们也做别的 |
[28:26] | Like what? | 比如? |
[28:28] | When I was younger, we’d take our shirts off and jump on the bed. | 当我小的时候 我们会脱掉衣服 跳上床 |
[28:32] | Playful secrets. | 有趣的秘密 |
[28:35] | Don’t tell father. | 别告诉父亲 |
[28:36] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[28:37] | Breathe deeply of these herbs | 用力吸一口 |
[28:40] | and share a vision with me. | 然后告诉我你的感觉 |
[28:41] | Of course. | 好的 |
[28:48] | Yes. Allow me to puff as well. | 好 让我也吸一口 |
[28:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[28:55] | Those are some powerful herbs. | 这大麻很有劲 |
[28:58] | Giving me dark visions. | 让我眼前发黑 |
[29:00] | Shall we pack this again? | 我可以把它填满吗? |
[29:02] | I’m not getting visions. | 我没看到什么幻象 |
[29:03] | I’m not sure if it’s working, Wizard. | 我不知道它起没起作用 法师 |
[29:05] | Visions. Visions. | 幻象 幻象 |
[29:08] | Thadeous, are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 萨迪欧斯 你知道我看见了什么吗? |
[29:10] | You making a fool yourself. | 你看起来像个傻瓜 |
[29:12] | Handle your shit, Fabious, please. | 别胡言乱语的 法比欧斯 |
[29:13] | No, I can’t. | 不 我控制不住 |
[29:16] | Please, interpret these visions, Wizard. | 请解释一下这些幻象 法师 |
[29:18] | Prophecies foretell of an evil wizard | 预言显示一个邪恶法师 |
[29:21] | laying his seed inside a virgin | 在双月交汇之时 |
[29:24] | under the eclipse of the two moons. | 在一个处女体内射精 |
[29:27] | What? What evil prophecy is this? | 什么?这是什么邪恶的预言? |
[29:29] | The child she would spawn | 这个女孩生下的孩子 |
[29:31] | is said to be a dragon most powerful. | 据说会成为最强的龙 |
[29:34] | Ew. Leezar wants to make love to Belladonna to create a dragon? | 呃 李察尔想和贝拉多娜做爱 生下一个龙? |
[29:38] | That’s fucking disgusting. | 这真他妈的恶心 |
[29:40] | I cannot let this happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[29:42] | When is this eclipse? | 双月什么时候交汇? |
[29:43] | In five nights’ time, | 五个夜晚之后 |
[29:45] | but you will need an enchanted blade to do this warlock in. | 可是你需要一把有魔力的剑来杀掉这个术士 |
[29:49] | A blade made of unicorn horn. | 一把用独角兽的角制作的剑 |
[29:52] | Say where I can find such a sword and it shall be mine. | 告诉我该怎样找到并得到这把剑 |
[29:55] | It rests in the depths of the most perilous hidden labyrinth. | 它在最危险的隐秘迷宫深处 |
[29:59] | Just beyond Muldiss Darton. | 穿过莫迪斯达顿就是 |
[30:02] | Muldiss Darton. | 莫迪斯达顿 |
[30:03] | Well, what is Muldiss Darton? | 莫迪斯达顿是什么? |
[30:06] | It’s a place of legend. | 那是传说之地 |
[30:15] | Oh. Powerful magic. | 哦 强大的魔法 |
[30:17] | This crooked compass will catch the light | 这个罗盘会捕捉阳光 |
[30:20] | and point the way to the labyrinth’s location. | 并指出前往迷宫的道路 |
[30:23] | Be warned, | 小心 |
[30:25] | they say the walls of this maze drive men to madness. | 传说迷宫的墙壁会让人陷入疯狂 |
[30:29] | But if you can find your way, | 但只要你能找到路 |
[30:31] | the blade will be yours. | 剑就是你的 |
[30:34] | Thank you, Wize Wizard. | 谢谢您 怀兹法师 |
[30:36] | Not so fast. First you must answer a riddle. | 别急 你还得回答一个谜题 |
[30:40] | What journey be long and twisted and sensitive at hand? | 什么路途在手中漫长 曲折 又敏感? |
[30:45] | To what end must man go to discover the depths of his ecstasy? | 而终点又令人心醉神迷? |
[30:50] | Think hard, strong warriors. | 努力思考 战士们 |
[30:54] | Fuck, I know this. | 妈的 我知道的 |
[30:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:56] | I’ve got it! | 我明白了! |
[30:58] | You want us to twist what is long with our sensitive hands. | 你想让我们用灵活的双手拧某个长的东西 |
[31:03] | He wants us to jerk him off. | 他想我们给他打飞机 |
[31:05] | Just punch the tip and twist it. | 只要用力按然后拧就行了 |
[31:07] | Yes, but we are not going to do that. | 是啊 不过我们可不会那么干 |
[31:11] | If it’s for the quest, we will do what needs to be done. | 如果是为了任务 无论什么事我们都要做 |
[31:16] | I’ll work the tip, you tickle his balls. | 我来处理上边 你抚摸他的蛋 |
[31:26] | Yuck! | 呕 |
[31:28] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[31:29] | Did you get any information? | 你们问到了什么? |
[31:30] | Let’s just make camp. | 搭营地吧 |
[31:32] | Sick. This quest sucks. | 恶心 这任务真糟糕 |
[31:36] | It used to be you that joined him. | 以前都是你和他一起 |
[31:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | Don’t worry. All will be well. | 别担心 一切会好起来的 |
[31:48] | Ha! | 哈! |
[31:53] | Attentions please, warriors. | 请注意 战士们 |
[31:56] | I propose a toast. | 我提议干一杯 |
[31:57] | Let us drink till thine asses are drunk. | 让我们喝个烂醉吧 |
[32:00] | Brother, we do not celebrate | 弟弟 除非完成任务 |
[32:02] | until we complete the quest at hand. | 我们不会庆祝 |
[32:04] | It is the code of the Knights Elite. | 这是精英骑士们的守则 |
[32:06] | What of my code where we drink like men? | 那我的规矩呢?我们在哪喝个痛快 |
[32:09] | Thadeous, we have some traditions | 萨迪欧斯 我们在出征时 |
[32:11] | of our own out here on the road. | 有自己的传统 |
[32:13] | Manious, prepare the warrior’s tidings, if you will. | 马尼欧斯 把东西准备好 |
[32:16] | If it is the first night of your first quest, well… | 如果这是你首次出征的第一夜 那…… |
[32:26] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[32:28] | Disgusting | 恶心 |
[32:32] | Feast upon the heart of the beast. | 把野兽的心脏当作盛宴吧 |
[32:34] | No, thank you, I’m not hungry. | 不了 谢谢 我还不饿 |
[32:35] | It is a tradition among men. | 这是我们的传统 |
[32:38] | Eat it. Eat it. | 吃了它 吃了它 |
[32:40] | – Eat it. – Eat it. | -吃了它 -吃了它 |
[32:42] | Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! | 吃了它!吃了它!吃了它! |
[33:03] | You fuckers! That’s not funny! | 你们这些混蛋!这不好笑! |
[33:05] | You’re not supposed to eat it. | 你竟然真的吃了 |
[33:07] | You all were chanting. | 你们都要我吃了它! |
[33:08] | Maybe there’s some donkey cock in your carriage! | 也许你的车厢里还有驴JJ |
[33:11] | Fuck you, Boremont! Manious, fuck you! | 草你妈!波蒙特 草你妈 马尼欧斯! |
[33:14] | I hate all of you. | 我恨你们! |
[33:15] | Thadeous! | 萨迪欧斯! |
[33:17] | Come back. | 回来 |
[33:18] | Thadeous, come here. | 萨迪欧斯 别走啊 |
[33:29] | Ah. | 啊 |
[33:48] | Dark master, | 黑暗主人 |
[33:49] | it is I, Julie. | 是我 朱利 |
[33:54] | We have crossed the hazel meadow, | 我们刚穿过褐色草场 |
[33:56] | and are now taking rest at the Cliffs of Kuneman. | 现在正在昆曼悬崖休息 |
[33:59] | Now that the Princes of Mourne have left their stronghold | 现在莫尼的王子们离开了他们的堡垒 |
[34:03] | their vulnerabilities are in your hands. | 他们就在你的手心里 |
[34:05] | My hands. | 我的手里 |
[34:06] | Bring Prince Fabious to me alive. | 把法比欧斯王子活着带过来 |
[34:08] | I would like him to witness as I impregnate his love. | 我要他亲眼看见我让他的新娘怀孕 |
[34:11] | Impregnate. | 怀孕 |
[34:12] | As for Thadeous and his boy, | 至于萨迪欧斯和他的跟班 |
[34:14] | toss them from the Cliffs of Kuneman. They’re useless. | 把他们扔下悬崖 他们没用 |
[34:20] | Fart. | 小人 |
[34:22] | Knock, knock. May I come in? | 敲门 我可以进来吗? |
[34:24] | No, leave me alone. Get out of here. | 不行 让我一个人呆着 出去 |
[34:27] | Thadeous, you must calm down. It’s over. | 萨迪欧斯 你得冷静 都过去了 |
[34:31] | You ate the heart, you passed the initiation. | 你吃了心脏 你通过了仪式 |
[34:34] | Passed? | 通过了? |
[34:35] | You made me look stupid in front of all your friends. | 你让我在你的伙计们面前丢尽了人 |
[34:37] | And don’t think I’m not telling father because I’m going to. | 别以为我不会告诉父亲 |
[34:40] | Thadeous, we were just having some fun, and it was perfect. | 萨迪欧斯 我们只是开个玩笑 而且很成功 |
[34:43] | Now they know you’re not to be fucked with. | 现在他们也明白你并不难相处 |
[34:46] | Excuse me, sir, sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉先生 请原谅我的冒昧 |
[34:48] | I have just witnessed a most disturbing incident. | 我刚目击了一个令人不安的事情 |
[34:50] | There must be a misunderstanding. | 那一定有什么误会 |
[34:52] | Julie is my most trusted confidant. | 朱利是我最信任的心腹 |
[34:54] | Julie is an idiot. | 朱利是个白痴 |
[34:55] | No, he’s not. He’s a gentleman. | 不他不是 他是个绅士 |
[34:57] | Julie is what, Your Highness? | 朱利怎么了 殿下? |
[34:59] | I’m not sure, Julie. | 我不确定 朱利 |
[35:00] | Courtney said he saw some suspicious behavior. | 柯特尼说他看到了一些可疑的举动 |
[35:03] | You, I saw you talking with Leezar. | 你 我看见你和李察尔交谈 |
[35:09] | How dare you watch me in my private moments. | 你竟敢偷窥我 |
[35:18] | He’s stolen my vision. | 他晃瞎了我 |
[35:20] | Get him, Courtney! | 抓住他 柯特尼! |
[35:23] | Come here! | 快来! |
[35:27] | You old beast. | 你个老畜生 |
[35:29] | Courtney, just restrain him with all your might. | 柯特尼 尽全力压制住他 |
[35:31] | No, slay him! | 不 杀了他! |
[35:33] | Murder him! | 杀了他! |
[35:34] | Die of me. | 死吧 |
[35:40] | What? | 啥? |
[35:41] | Don’t move, you’re surrounded. | 别动 你被包围了 |
[35:44] | THADEOUS; Ew! | 喔! |
[35:45] | Julie has no dick! | 朱利没JJ! |
[35:47] | Ew. | 喔…… |
[35:48] | Boremont! | 波蒙特! |
[35:49] | Help! | 救命! |
[35:53] | Knights! | 骑士们! |
[35:54] | A turncoat has been discovered! | 我们发现了一个叛徒! |
[35:56] | Prince Fabious, what is wrong? | 法比欧斯王子 出了什么事? |
[35:57] | Boremont, seize Julie, | 波蒙特 抓住朱利 |
[35:59] | I’m afraid he’s betrayed us! | 他背叛了我们! |
[36:00] | That thing is a dickless traitor! | 他是个没JJ的叛徒 |
[36:03] | – A traitor, you say. – Yes. | -你们说他是叛徒 -是的 |
[36:04] | I saw him seeking counsel with Leezar. | 我看到他在向李察尔请求指示 |
[36:07] | Counsel? With Leezar? | 指示?李察尔? |
[36:11] | Well, if what they say is true, | 那么 如果他们说的是真的 |
[36:13] | then, Julie, I have but one question for you. | 朱利 我只有一个问题 |
[36:16] | What were our master’s orders? | 我们的主人有什么命令? |
[36:18] | What? | 什么? |
[36:19] | His orders were simple. | 他的命令很简单 |
[36:21] | Capture Fabious and kill the rest. | 抓住法比欧斯 杀掉其余的 |
[36:24] | Boremont, how could you? | 波蒙特 你怎么能? |
[36:27] | What about the code of the Knights Elite? | 精英骑士的守则呢? |
[36:28] | Code? | 守则? |
[36:30] | Upon your choice of best man for your wedding, | 自从你选定了婚礼上的伴郎 |
[36:32] | your “code” became clear to me. | 你的”守则”对我来说就再也不存在了 |
[36:34] | You hurt my feelings. | 你伤害了我的感情 |
[36:36] | Now I shall hurt yours. | 现在轮到我了 |
[36:40] | Kill them all! | 杀了他们! |
[36:41] | Look out! | 当心! |
[36:50] | To the carriage! | 去马车那! |
[36:51] | Your friends tried to slay us. | 你的朋友们要杀了我们 |
[36:53] | Those bastards! Get in! | 那些混帐!进去! |
[37:01] | After them! | 快追! |
[37:02] | Okay, go! | 好了 快走! |
[37:13] | We’ve got company! | 我们有伴了! |
[37:15] | Ready yourselves! | 你们小心! |
[37:16] | These men are fierce! | 这些人非常凶恶 |
[37:24] | Oh, gods! | 哦 上帝啊! |
[37:49] | Under the cart you go! | 滚到马车下边去吧 |
[37:55] | Fucking sword! Stab him! | 拿剑!捅他! |
[37:57] | Stab him! | 捅他! |
[38:04] | You out his hair off! | 你把他头发切了! |
[38:16] | Oh! | 哦! |
[38:17] | Fabious, he’s coming! | 法比欧斯 他来了! |
[38:18] | I know, get up here! | 我知道 爬上来! |
[38:26] | Come on! | 快点! |
[38:31] | NOW what? | 现在怎么办? |
[38:32] | I have a plan. We jump on the horses and ride away. | 我有个计划 我们跳到马上逃跑 |
[38:36] | But the horses, they’re moving. | 但是马在跑啊 |
[38:38] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:42] | Oh, shit! | 哦 操! |
[38:48] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[38:49] | What? Want me, as well? | 啥?我也去? |
[38:50] | Now! | 现在! |
[38:56] | Face me, you traitor. | 看着我 你这个叛徒! |
[39:23] | Look! | 看啊! |
[39:24] | Oh, Shit! | 我操! |
[39:42] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[39:47] | Ka-boom! | 砰! |
[39:49] | Yes! | 没错! |
[39:53] | If I could have everyone’s attention. | 所有人注意 |
[39:56] | I’d like to say a few words, if I may. | 我想说几句 |
[39:59] | I have prepared this feast | 我准备了这个宴会 |
[40:01] | in honor and appreciation of Belladonna. | 为了向贝拉多娜表示敬意 |
[40:04] | Seems like it was only yesterday | 好像我们昨天 |
[40:06] | that we used sorcery to burn your village to the ground, | 才用魔法烧毁了你的村子 |
[40:10] | come in and snatch you. | 然后抓到了你 |
[40:12] | But I remember looking at you | 不过我还记得 |
[40:13] | all those years ago and thinking, | 当年看到你时的想法 |
[40:15] | “Wow, that’s a baby.” | “哇 这是个小宝宝” |
[40:18] | “And that’s the baby that someday I will have to have sex with.” | “将来有一天我要和这个宝宝做爱” |
[40:21] | Now, look at me. | 现在 看着我 |
[40:23] | A 19-year-old boy, almost a man, | 一个19岁的男孩 差不多成年了 |
[40:26] | still a virgin. | 还是个处男 |
[40:28] | To the fuckening! | 敬操B |
[40:29] | Yes, to the fuckening! | 没错 敬操B |
[40:31] | Leezar, what is this rubbish you have set before us? | 李察尔 你给我们准备的都是什么垃圾? |
[40:35] | It’s such a funny choice for a feast. | 对宴会来说 这可真是奇特 |
[40:38] | I’m just a little overwhelmed right now. | 我有点受打击了 |
[40:40] | Dealing with her and you and the fucking prophecy. | 我要应付她 你们 还有那该死的预言 |
[40:42] | I mean, we could all just relax… | 我的意思是 我们应该放松下…… |
[40:43] | Master. | 主人 |
[40:45] | What do you want, Julie? | 你到底想怎样 朱利? |
[40:47] | Regrettably, the Princes of Mourne have escaped. | 很抱歉 莫尼的王子们跑掉了 |
[40:49] | You should’ve killed them at the wedding when you had the chance. | 你本该在婚礼上找机会杀掉他们的 |
[40:52] | Fabious is of no purpose to us. | 法比欧斯对我们又没意义 |
[40:53] | Silence! | 闭嘴! |
[40:54] | His purpose is to destroy you and your evil ways. | 他的意义就是摧毁你和你的邪恶计划 |
[40:57] | Would you shut up, or I will love you less. | 请你闭嘴 不然我会更不爱你了 |
[41:00] | Are those fish fingers you’re eating? | 你们在吃炸鱼条吗? |
[41:02] | No more questions! Now find them! | 哪来那么多问题!去找到他们! |
[41:08] | Shit! Fabious, the horses! They’re escaping. | 操 法比欧斯 马跑了! |
[41:11] | Yes, it’s a distraction to lead them off our trail. | 没错 马可以把它们引到错路上去 |
[41:14] | And what are we to do now? Walk all the way home? | 那我们现在该怎么办?一路走回家? |
[41:17] | Home? We’re not going home. | 回家?我们不回家 |
[41:19] | Just because the knights betrayed us | 就算骑士们背叛了我们 |
[41:20] | does not mean we give up on the quest. | 那也不意味着我们要放弃远征 |
[41:22] | Together we can still accomplish what needs to be done. | 我们仍然可以完成我们该做的 |
[41:25] | How? We’re lost, I’m hungry. | 怎么做?我们迷路了 我也饿了 |
[41:27] | This stump, it’s putting my asshole to sleep. | 这个树桩正在对我的屁股催眠 |
[41:29] | Thadeous, your feet are bare. Put your boots on. | 萨迪欧斯 你光着脚呢 把鞋穿上 |
[41:32] | They’re filthy, I’m having them exfoliated. | 它们脏了 我正在清理 |
[41:34] | No time for exfoliation. | 没时间了 |
[41:38] | The compass points north. | 罗盘指向北方 |
[41:40] | We shall follow it still. | 我们应该接着走 |
[41:42] | I will not give up till Belladonna is safe in mine arms. | 贝拉多娜没有在我的怀抱中得到安全 我是不会放弃的 |
[41:45] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[41:49] | Simon! Where have you been? | 赛蒙!你去哪了? |
[41:51] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[41:52] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:54] | I left goddamn Steven back at camp. | 我把该死的斯蒂夫留在营地了 |
[41:56] | Who’s Steven? | 谁是斯蒂夫? |
[41:58] | He’s my loyal animal companion. | 他是我忠诚的动物伙伴 |
[42:00] | And he means just as much to me as Simon means to you. | 他对于我的意义就像赛蒙对于你 |
[42:03] | But I guess I’ll never see him again. | 不过我想我再也看不到他了 |
[42:06] | Very well. I understand that bond. | 很好 我明白你们有多亲密了 |
[42:09] | Let us return to camp, face the traitors and rescue Steven. | 我们回营地 面对叛徒们救出斯蒂夫 |
[42:13] | No, fuck it. It’s over. | 不用了 都结束了 |
[42:15] | But, perhaps, since my animal companion is no longer here, | 不过 既然我的动物伙伴已经不在了 |
[42:18] | it’s only fair that we get rid of yours as well. | 那么把你的伙伴也处理掉是非常公平的 |
[42:22] | No, that would serve no purpose, Brother. | 不行 那没任何意义 弟弟 |
[42:25] | That would be like me asking you to get rid of Courtney | 就像我对你说处理掉柯特尼 |
[42:27] | just because Julie is no longer with us. | 只是因为朱利走了 |
[42:29] | I will drown Courtney in the shallow fucking pond right now | 我马上就把柯特尼淹死在水塘里 |
[42:31] | if that means fair is fair. | 如果那对你来说很公平 |
[42:32] | I don’t like that idea, sir. | 我不喜欢那个主意 先生 |
[42:34] | No, Simon can help us. | 不行 赛蒙可以帮助我们 |
[42:36] | Simon, | 赛蒙 |
[42:37] | you must take this message to father. | 一定要把消息带给父亲 |
[42:40] | Tell him that the Knights Elite betrayed us | 告诉他精英骑士们背叛了我们 |
[42:42] | and he must send an army across the valley to Muldiss Darton | 他必须派军队穿过峡谷赶到莫迪斯达顿 |
[42:46] | and help us retrieve the Blade of Unicorn. | 去帮助我们取得独角兽之剑 |
[42:48] | Hurry, Simon! | 快 赛蒙 |
[42:49] | Fly to Mourne and deliver these desperate words. | 飞到莫尼把坏消息送过去 |
[42:53] | Fly! | 飞吧! |
[43:01] | Come on, Manious, you’ve been sniffing dirt all morning. | 好了 马尼欧斯 你已经闻了一早上泥巴了 |
[43:04] | We would not be in this position, Julie, | 我们本来不会在这里的 朱利 |
[43:07] | if you wouldn’t have gotten caught communicating with Leezar. | 如果你和李察尔联系时没被抓到 |
[43:10] | And if you ladies were proper assassins, | 如果你们这些娘们是真的刺客 |
[43:12] | you’d have cut them down back there as the Dark Lord commanded. | 你们就该按照黑暗领主的命令把他们的头切下来 |
[43:17] | Manious, what do you see? | 马尼欧斯 你发现了什么? |
[43:19] | They stepped towards the sun here. | 在这里他们向着太阳前进 |
[43:22] | This blade of grass, one of them pissed on it. | 他们中的某人在这片草叶上尿过尿 |
[43:25] | And then they moved, very quickly, mind, towards… | 然后他们走了 非常快 朝着…… |
[43:30] | There! | 那边! |
[43:33] | That’s Marteetee’s land. | 那是马提提的领地 |
[43:35] | What? | 什么? |
[43:36] | Our mission may be completed sooner than I expected. | 也许任务会比我期望的结束得更快 |
[43:42] | If I may be so bold, Your Highness, | 恕我无礼 殿下 |
[43:45] | what is the meaning of that ribbon that you hold? | 你拿着的缎带有什么意义? |
[43:48] | This? | 这个? |
[43:49] | It’s a gift from Belladonna. | 那是贝拉多娜给我的礼物 |
[43:51] | A symbol of her virgin purity. | 象征他的少女贞洁 |
[43:54] | I hold it and savor it. | 我珍藏着它 |
[43:56] | You do that instead of have sex with her? | 你用那种办法取代和她做爱? |
[43:59] | Belladonna is unlike any maiden in the kingdom. | 贝拉多娜和王国中的任何少女都不同 |
[44:02] | She behaves without judgment, | 她懵懵懂懂 |
[44:04] | defies expectation. | 天真烂漫 |
[44:06] | When I first heard her voice | 当我第一次听到她的声音 |
[44:07] | 3 teal’ Came 110 my eye, | 我的眼中充满泪水 |
[44:09] | and that tear turned to ice, | 泪珠很快化为冰 |
[44:11] | and I kept that frozen tear | 我把那颗冰泪放得远远的 |
[44:13] | far from my heart that burns with passion. | 远离我激情燃烧的心 |
[44:17] | If she had a wound, | 如果她受了伤 |
[44:18] | I would kiss it. | 我会亲吻那伤口 |
[44:20] | If she had a splinter, | 如果她扎了根刺 |
[44:23] | I would pull it from her flesh with mine lips. | 我会用嘴把它拔出来 |
[44:26] | Just say we are too late and Leezar has had his way with her, | 假如我们去的晚了 李察尔已经占有了她 |
[44:32] | would you still be able to be with her? | 你还会和她在一起吗? |
[44:37] | I don’t want to think about that. | 我不愿意想那些 |
[44:38] | But just say that we were moments late, | 假如我们只晚了那么一会 |
[44:40] | and he was able to get her cookies. | 而他刚好得到了她 |
[44:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[44:45] | Yes, I know, but what if he butt-fucked her? | 好的 我明白 可是万一他操了她呢? |
[44:48] | Would you still like her? | 你依旧喜欢她吗? |
[44:49] | Do I have to write you a poem? | 需要我写一首诗吗? |
[44:51] | There’s never been a love so true as ours. | 世上没有比我们之间的爱更忠诚的 |
[44:55] | That’s pure love. | 纯爱 |
[44:56] | Yes, it is. | 是的没错 |
[44:58] | No, that’s pure love. | 不 我说那真可爱 |
[44:59] | There’s a naked woman standing behind you. | 你身后站着一个全裸的女人 |
[45:03] | Who is that? | 是谁? |
[45:05] | Is she looking at us? | 她在看我们吗? |
[45:07] | Who is it? is it him? Are you looking to him? | 她在看谁?他?你在看他吗? |
[45:09] | Is it Courtney? Is it to me? | 是柯特尼?是我吗? |
[45:12] | It’s Courtney. I think it’s to me. | 是柯特尼 我想是我 |
[45:14] | I believe she is taking her trousers off. | 我看她正在脱裤子 |
[45:17] | Right, I will return momentarily. | 没错 我马上回来 |
[45:20] | NO. | 不 |
[45:22] | Thadeous, it might be a trap. | 萨迪欧斯 这可能是个陷阱 |
[45:23] | The only thing those tits will trap is my warm spray. | 那胸部只能困住我的热浪 |
[45:28] | Have fun rubbing your ribbon. | 你就和缎带慢慢玩吧 |
[45:30] | Disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[45:32] | Come back here, you. | 回这来 你 |
[45:36] | I’m beginning to think he doesn’t care about this quest. | 我开始觉得他根本不在乎这次远征 |
[45:39] | What could possibly make you think that, sir? | 是什么让你这样想 先生? |
[45:41] | Oh, Shit! | 哦操 |
[45:42] | Oh, shit! It’s a trap. A booby trap. | 妈的 这是个陷阱 一个奶子陷阱 |
[45:45] | Oh, god! | 哦上帝! |
[45:46] | It was a trap. | 是个陷阱 |
[45:48] | White people, I knew it! | 白化人 我就知道! |
[45:49] | White people? | 白化人? |
[45:50] | – Are they nice or are they mean? – They’re mean! | -是好人还是坏人? -是坏蛋! |
[45:52] | They’re the meanest! | 她们是最卑鄙的! |
[45:54] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[45:55] | I don’t know. It is against code to strike a woman. | 我不知道 我的准则是不和女人打仗 |
[45:57] | I’m sick of your silly codes. | 你那白痴准则让我想吐 |
[45:58] | Punch these ladies in the face! | 打她们的脸! |
[46:09] | Sire, where are they taking us? | 大人 她们要把我们带去哪? |
[46:11] | I don’t know. Stay close! | 我不知道 呆在一起 |
[46:46] | Marteetee. | 马提提 |
[46:48] | Mart-who? | 马什么? |
[46:49] | Silence! | 安静! |
[46:51] | Good day, my little bees | 你们好 我的小蜜蜂们 |
[46:54] | and welcome to my most special of events. | 欢迎光临我最特殊的活动 |
[46:59] | We have a wonderful treat | 这是一场盛宴 |
[47:02] | as you get to witness a sea of babbling men | 我们将会目睹这些蠢蛋 |
[47:06] | behold their fates. | 面对他们的命运 |
[47:10] | Enter, Dastardly! | 进来 卑鄙者! |
[47:28] | Bloodthirsty creatures. | 恶心的生物 |
[47:37] | Oh! | 哦! |
[47:44] | Brother, if I die, you must promise me to continue our quest. | 弟弟 如果我死了 你要保证会继续我们的征途 |
[47:48] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[47:58] | No! Him. | 看他 不! |
[47:59] | Kill him first! | 先杀他! |
[48:01] | Stay away! | 闪开! |
[48:05] | Take the knife. | 拿着刀子 |
[48:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[48:07] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[48:25] | Oh! Yes! | 哦!干得好! |
[48:26] | No! | 不! |
[48:29] | Face! Yes! | 看着我!哈! |
[48:32] | Huh? | 恩? |
[48:38] | We’ve bested your finest warrior. | 我们已经打败了你们最好的战士 |
[48:41] | Now grant us our freedom! | 现在放我们走! |
[48:44] | Yeah! | 没错! |
[48:45] | Bring Marteetee his cauldron! | 把马提提的大锅拿来! |
[48:50] | What is the cauldron? | 大锅是什么? |
[48:59] | Are my bees ready | 我的蜜蜂们 |
[49:02] | for the grand finale? | 准备好壮观的大结局吧 |
[49:12] | Yes, my pet! | 对了 我的宠物! |
[49:15] | Come forth | 出来吧 |
[49:18] | and show thy bulbous! | 展现你的身躯吧! |
[49:31] | Oh, shit! | 哦 操他妈的 |
[49:49] | Oh, gods! | 哦 天啊! |
[49:56] | Over here! | 看这里! |
[49:59] | Hey, over here! | 嘿 看这里! |
[50:02] | Over here! | 这儿! |
[50:03] | Bring your fight to me! | 冲我来吧! |
[50:10] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[50:28] | Thadeous! | 萨迪欧斯! |
[50:29] | Shit! | 狗日的! |
[50:31] | Sir! | 大人! |
[50:32] | I’ve been bitten! I can’t move my leg. | 我被咬了!我的腿动不了 |
[50:34] | You’ve got to suck out the venom. | 你得把毒液吸出来 |
[50:35] | I don’t want to suck it! You suck it! | 我不想吸 你自己干! |
[50:37] | I can’t suck my own venom! | 我不能吸我身上的毒液! |
[50:38] | – Yes, you can. – I’ll help you! | -你可以的 -我来帮你! |
[50:40] | Suck it! Suck your venom. | 吸出来!把毒吸出来 |
[50:42] | I can’t reach it with my mouth! | 我的嘴够不到! |
[50:43] | Courtney, suck the venom! | 柯特尼 把毒吸出来! |
[50:44] | I’ve never sucked… Suck it! | 我从没…… 快吸! |
[50:47] | And who have we here? | 站在那的是谁? |
[50:51] | A sprightly little warrior you are. | 一个年轻的小战士 |
[50:54] | – Suck it! – Right there! Suck it! | -快吸! -就是那 吸! |
[50:56] | I will make nice when I enter you! | 我侵入你的时候一定会很高兴! |
[51:01] | It’s coming! It’s coming! | 它来了!它来了! |
[51:04] | Courtney spit the load! | 柯特尼 把嘴里的东西吐出去! |
[51:06] | Don’t swallow the venom! Spit it! | 别把毒咽了!吐出去! |
[51:10] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧 快走! |
[51:24] | Kill it! Fuck it up! | 杀了它!操死它! |
[51:31] | Yes! | 好样的! |
[51:49] | What? | 怎么? |
[51:51] | Who is he that dares destroy my beautiful baby? | 他到底是谁 竟敢伤了我可爱的宝贝? |
[52:00] | It’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[52:01] | I can see. | 我看见了 |
[52:03] | Marteetee, | 马提提 |
[52:04] | when I was a child you enslaved my father | 我小时候 你把我的父亲抓走当作奴隶 |
[52:06] | and slaughtered him in this very arena. | 并且在这个竞技场了杀了他 |
[52:08] | Today I avenge him. | 今天我来为他复仇 |
[52:10] | First by killing the beast, second, by killing you. | 首先是那个野兽 然后就是你 |
[52:13] | Well, well, my tiny bee… | 好啊好啊 我的小蜜蜂…… |
[52:20] | Oh, shit. | 喔 操. |
[52:31] | Let’s go! We’re going! | 我们走 离开这里! |
[52:47] | Brother, are you all right? I’m fine! | 弟弟 你还好吗?我没事! |
[52:49] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走! |
[52:51] | This way! | 这边! |
[53:05] | Excuse me, my lady. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[53:06] | May I but speak with you a moment? | 我可以和你谈谈吗? |
[53:09] | I’d like to introduce myself. | 自我介绍一下 |
[53:10] | I am Prince Fabious of Mourne | 我是莫尼的法比欧斯王子 |
[53:13] | and this is my brother, Thadeous, | 这位是我弟弟 萨迪欧斯 |
[53:15] | and his squire, young Courtney. | 还有他的侍从 柯特尼 |
[53:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:19] | We’d like to thank you for your help with that dread beast. | 感谢你帮助我们对付那可怕的野兽 |
[53:22] | I have no time for your maiden pleasantries. | 我没空听你的娘娘腔 |
[53:24] | My quest continues to the north. | 我还要继续北上 |
[53:26] | As does ours. | 我们也是 |
[53:29] | I thought maybe for the sake of both our quests, | 我想为了我们各自的征途 |
[53:31] | that we could travel together. | 我们可以一起走 |
[53:32] | At least, until we reach civilization. | 至少在到达城镇之前 |
[53:35] | Yes, civilization. | 没错 城镇 |
[53:36] | We are good men, we’re questing to save my… | 我们是好人 我们去拯救我的…… |
[53:38] | Excuse my brother. | 原谅我的弟弟 |
[53:39] | He’s not familiar with the customs of the road. | 他不熟悉道上的规矩 |
[53:43] | Do not touch me. Why are you making me look bad? | 别碰我 为什么老让我出糗? |
[53:45] | A warrior on the road never divulges the nature of his quest. | 战士出征时从不会泄露他的任务 |
[53:48] | One never knows if his aim may conflict with another’s. | 我们不知道自己的目标是否会和别人的冲突 |
[53:51] | Yes, I was just being nice. | 我只是想表示友善 |
[53:53] | As we are on the same path, | 既然我们同路 |
[53:55] | I suppose you boys may follow me to Muldiss Darton. | 我建议你们跟着我到莫迪斯达顿 |
[53:58] | From there I seek navigation and march alone. | 到那之后我再一个人行动 |
[54:00] | We thank you. And may we have your name? | 谢谢你 可以告诉我们你的名字吗? |
[54:03] | I’m Isabel. | 我叫伊莎贝拉 |
[54:05] | The last living member of the Harshbarger order. | 哈许巴拉骑士团最后一位成员 |
[54:07] | Well, Isabel, my brother and myself will ensure | 伊莎贝拉 我哥哥与我会确保 |
[54:10] | that you run into no danger while you travel with us. | 你和我们一起旅行时不会陷入危险 |
[54:13] | With our huge muscles, we shall protect you. | 我们会用强壮的肌肉保护你 |
[54:15] | Who? Protect what? | 谁?保护谁? |
[54:17] | To be fair, everyone will protect | 公正的讲 每个人都会 |
[54:19] | each other equally, I’m certain. | 保护其他人 我确定 |
[54:21] | But we will protect her more because we are men. | 但是我们更要保护她 因为我们是男人 |
[54:33] | Boo! Gods! | 哇!天啊! |
[54:35] | What are you doing, Brother? | 你在干嘛 弟弟? |
[54:36] | What right do you have, scaring a man like that? | 你有什么权利像那样子吓唬人? |
[54:39] | Oh. What right have you to spy | 你有什么权利躲在灌木丛里 |
[54:41] | on a bathing woman from the shrubs? | 偷看女人洗澡? |
[54:43] | I’m simply keeping an eye on her. | 我只是要盯着她 |
[54:45] | She is not like one of our dimwitted chamber maids | 她可不像咱们那些家里蹲的笨女人 |
[54:47] | that let me take them from behind. | 只会让我从后面上她们 |
[54:49] | This woman has me vexed. | 这个女人让我很苦恼 |
[54:51] | What exactly would it take for one | 要什么样的人 |
[54:52] | to tame such an adventurous slut? | 才能驯服这样一个野性的女孩 |
[54:55] | I imagine she’d want her man to be honorable, | 我猜她希望她的另一半是高贵的 |
[54:58] | bold, brave, know his way around a blade. | 有胆识 有勇气 剑术高超 |
[55:01] | Oh, god, she’s looking at us. Remain perfectly still. | 哦 上帝 她在看我们这边 不要动 |
[55:28] | Mmm. We’re almost out of wood. | 呃 我们基本是木头做的 |
[55:33] | Courtney, perhaps you and I should go and collect some firewood. | 柯特尼 你和我去找点柴火 |
[55:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[55:38] | If you two wouldn’t mind tending these embers. | 你们两位不介意照看一下火堆吧? |
[55:42] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[55:43] | Tend away. | 走吧 |
[55:59] | Care for another bite of some meat? | 介不介意被咬过的肉? |
[56:07] | You’re not much for talking, are you? | 你不爱说话 是吗? |
[56:10] | A true warrior must keep her focus on the road. | 一个真正的战士要时刻保持警醒 |
[56:13] | One never knows when death might be dealt. | 你永远不知道死神何时会找上来 |
[56:16] | Mmm. Yes, of course. | 呃 是的 当然 |
[56:18] | I’ve been involved in many | 我曾经历过许多次 |
[56:20] | death dealings in focus-al moments. | 在全神贯注时陷入绝境 |
[56:23] | Yes, by your childish shrieks | 是啊 面对马提提的野兽时 |
[56:25] | in the face of Marteetee’s beast, | 从你那幼稚的尖叫 |
[56:27] | one could see as much. | 就看得出来 |
[56:29] | What exactly is your problem with me? | 我招你惹你了? |
[56:30] | Do you have a sword stuck so far up your butt-hole | 是不是曾有一把剑从你屁眼刺进去太深 |
[56:33] | that you cannot even enjoy yourself for one moment? | 让你完全不会放松片刻? |
[56:36] | My quest affords me no such luxury. | 我的旅途不允许我这么奢侈 |
[56:39] | Not even on a tender night like this? | 即使是这样一个温和的夜晚也不行? |
[56:41] | The moons glimmering, | 双月的光芒在闪耀 |
[56:43] | the cold air licking your tits. | 凉风轻轻舔过你的胸 |
[56:46] | On a night just like this I returned home from a hunt | 以前 一个像今天这样的夜晚 我打猎回家 |
[56:50] | to find a bloodbath. | 却发现了一场屠杀 |
[56:52] | Nothing remained of my six beloved brothers | 我的六个亲爱的哥哥全死了 |
[56:54] | save for their severed heads on stakes. | 他们的头插在棍子上 |
[56:56] | Their eyes had been plucked, | 他们的眼睛被拔了出来 |
[56:58] | their teeth taken as tokens. | 他们的牙被拔走 |
[57:01] | I wear this bracelet, forged of the steel of their shields, | 我带的这个手环 是用他们的盾锻造的 |
[57:04] | as a constant reminder of my vow to avenge them. | 时时刻刻提醒我 牢记为他们复仇的誓言 |
[57:07] | My only advice would just be to keep your head up, | 我本来只是想建议你抬起头 |
[57:11] | hang in there, | 坚持下去 |
[57:12] | live every day to the fullest, | 充实地过好每一天 |
[57:15] | have sex as much as you can | 努力做爱 |
[57:16] | by campfire when you’re all alone | 当你一个人坐在篝火边上 |
[57:18] | and your brother is out gathering wood. | 而你的哥哥又出去捡柴火 |
[57:20] | Just simple things like that. | 就是些简单的事情 |
[57:24] | Do you think he’ll make love with her tonight? | 你觉得他今晚会得手吗? |
[57:26] | Not a chance. | 没戏 |
[57:32] | Either way, I’ve spent a lifetime often envious of him. | 不管怎样 我这一生一直在羡慕他 |
[57:35] | Envious of Thadeous? | 羡慕萨迪欧斯? |
[57:37] | All the times that he could sit back and have a laugh | 他每次都可以坐在后面大笑 |
[57:40] | and really enjoy the moment. | 真正享受时光 |
[57:43] | And I was up on stage | 而我要站在舞台上 |
[57:46] | wearing make-up to cover my acne. | 涂上一堆东西掩盖粉刺 |
[57:48] | My hair perfectly coiffed, even for war. | 我的发型要保持完美 即使是上战场 |
[57:53] | I think you misunderstand the situation. | 我想您误解了 |
[57:56] | He constantly gazes at you with such eager eyes. | 他经常用热切的眼光注视着你 |
[58:02] | Sometimes he borrows your armor | 有时他会借走你的铠甲 |
[58:05] | and he prances around the courtyard, flailing your sword, | 在院子里乱跑 乱挥您的剑 |
[58:09] | going, “I am Fabious! | 还说 “我是法比欧斯!” |
[58:11] | “Look at me slay dragon.” | “看我杀掉巨龙” |
[58:15] | He does it out of love. He loves you, sir. | 他这么做是出于爱 他爱您 先生 |
[58:18] | He adores you. | 他仰慕您 |
[58:22] | I know tragedy as well. My mother is dead. | 我也有个悲剧 我母亲已经死了 |
[58:26] | I have someone dead in my family, too. | 我的家族里也死过人 |
[58:28] | Also, recently | 另外 最近 |
[58:30] | my brother’s bride-to-be was stolen | 我哥哥的未婚妻 |
[58:34] | by a devious wizard. | 被一个阴险的法师掳走了 |
[58:36] | Wizard? | 法师? |
[58:37] | Mmm-hmm. | 恩 |
[58:38] | Huh. | 哦 |
[58:40] | If you could Keep a secret, | 希望你保守秘密 |
[58:42] | it was Leezar. | 是李察尔 |
[58:44] | Leezar? | 李察尔? |
[58:45] | Mmm-hmm. | 恩 |
[58:46] | Ah. | 啊 |
[58:48] | I understand he’s a very dangerous man. | 我知道他是个很危险的人 |
[58:50] | Duh. That’s why Fabious turned to me. | 那就是为什么法比欧斯会找上我 |
[58:53] | The most bold and brave and honorable man that he knows. | 他认识的最有胆识 最勇敢 最高贵的人 |
[58:56] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[58:57] | We aim to kill the magical cocksucker. | 我们要杀了那个会魔法的混蛋 |
[59:00] | Do you see this compass? | 看这个罗盘 |
[59:02] | What a fascinating device. | 真迷人的东西 |
[59:05] | It will lead us to a labyrinth which holds a blade. | 它会指引我们前往一个藏着剑的迷宫 |
[59:08] | The only weapon strong enough to defeat the wizard. | 那是可以打败法师的唯一的武器 |
[59:12] | Well, perhaps I misjudged you. | 哦 也许我小看了你 |
[59:15] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[59:16] | I know I may seem like I have a rugged exterior, | 我知道我看起来很粗糙 |
[59:19] | but underneath it all, I have a golden heart that beats and beats. | 但是 在最里面 我有一颗黄金般的心在跳动 |
[59:41] | So beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[59:48] | That poor creature. | 他太可怜了 |
[59:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:00:02] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[1:00:03] | Why would anyone ever want to be with you? | 怎么会有人想和你在一起? |
[1:00:06] | Hmm. I’m not sure, really. | 恩 我也不清楚 真的 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, yeah. Perhaps, because I’m rich, | 哦对了 也许是因为我有钱 |
[1:00:10] | I live in a castle and I can do magic. | 我住在城堡里 而且我会魔法 |
[1:00:13] | Okay, then why did you need to kidnap me if you’re so desirable? | 既然你那么有魅力为什么还要绑架我? |
[1:00:19] | Because I’m the prophecy born, maybe. | 也许是因为我是因预言而生 |
[1:00:21] | Or I’m going to have a dragon soon | 我马上就会拥有一条龙 |
[1:00:24] | which I’ll be able to control, | 可以听从我的命令 |
[1:00:25] | and it’s going to give me ultimate power. | 它会带给我无上的力量 |
[1:00:27] | How? Because you can make a dragon do things? | 凭什么?就因为你可以驱使一条龙? |
[1:00:29] | Yes. I could make it devour people | 是的 我可以让它吃人 |
[1:00:32] | or breathe fire over the Kingdom of Mourne. | 或者在莫尼王国上放火 |
[1:00:34] | Mmm. Sounds flimsy. | 哦 听着真假 |
[1:00:36] | First of all, you obviously don’t know | 首先 显然 |
[1:00:38] | jack shit about the prophecy. | 你对预言一无所知 |
[1:00:40] | How do you know that it won’t be me who controls the dragon? | 你怎么知道能控制龙的不会是我? |
[1:00:43] | Because I am the chosen one. | 因为我是天选之人 |
[1:00:46] | Chosen one controls the dragon. | 天选之人控制龙 |
[1:00:49] | Those are the rules, basically. | 这是规矩 实际上 |
[1:00:54] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么? |
[1:00:56] | I was just thinking about your penis | 我只是想到了你的JJ |
[1:00:57] | and how unusual it must look. | 它看起来一定不同寻常 |
[1:01:00] | It doesn’t look unusual. | 它没什么不同 |
[1:01:02] | How do you know it’s going to work? | 你怎么知道它有没有用? |
[1:01:03] | Because I’ve tested it. Really? | 因为我试过了 真的? |
[1:01:06] | And if your vagina is anything like my hand | 只要你的阴道像我的手一样正常 |
[1:01:10] | there will be no problem. | 就不会有问题 |
[1:01:16] | Fair warriors, arise. | 可爱的战士们 起床了 |
[1:01:19] | Two days before the eclipse. | 离双月汇合还有两天 |
[1:01:22] | Thadeous, hand me the compass so I can check its shadow. | 萨迪欧斯 把罗盘给我 我看看指示 |
[1:01:25] | What? | 啥? |
[1:01:26] | The compass. | 罗盘 |
[1:01:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:01:30] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[1:01:32] | It was around my neck when I slept. | 我睡觉前它还在我的脖子上 |
[1:01:34] | Where is it, Thadeous? | 你放哪了 萨迪欧斯? |
[1:01:36] | I don’t know. I just woke up. | 我不知道 我还迷糊着呢 |
[1:01:38] | Isabel seems to have gone. | 伊莎贝拉好像已经走了 |
[1:01:40] | Isabel! | 伊莎贝拉! |
[1:01:41] | Isabel! | 伊莎贝拉! |
[1:01:44] | Shit. | 我操 |
[1:01:46] | Thadeous, | 萨迪欧斯 |
[1:01:47] | you didn’t by chance tell her | 你没有碰巧告诉她 |
[1:01:48] | anything about the nature of our quest, did you? | 任何关于我们的远征的事情 对吧? |
[1:01:51] | I may have dropped | 也许我 |
[1:01:54] | a few minor details. | 透露了一些小细节 |
[1:01:56] | Did you tell Isabel | 你有没有告诉伊莎贝拉 |
[1:01:58] | anything about the one-of-a-kind mythical compass? | 任何关于这个独一无二的魔法罗盘的事情? |
[1:02:04] | Mmm. | 呃…… |
[1:02:06] | Gods! | 上帝啊! |
[1:02:07] | She’s run off with the compass. | 她带着罗盘跑了! |
[1:02:09] | We don’t know that for sure. Oh, yeah? | 我们还不能确定 哦 是吗? |
[1:02:11] | Where is it? Where is she? | 罗盘在哪?她在哪? |
[1:02:14] | All right, well, it wasn’t my fault. | 好了 这不是我的错 |
[1:02:16] | I was falling madly in love with her. | 我疯狂的爱上了她 |
[1:02:19] | I was bedazzled by her sweet bosom. | 我对她赏心悦目的胸部着了迷 |
[1:02:21] | I was helpless. | 我不由自主 |
[1:02:22] | You fool! | 你个蠢货! |
[1:02:23] | Without the compass, how do we find the Blade of Unicorn? | 没有了罗盘 我们该怎么找独角兽之剑? |
[1:02:27] | And without that sword, how do we defeat Leezar? | 没有了剑 我们要怎样打败李察尔? |
[1:02:29] | Maybe we can find some other way, with nets or something. | 也是我们可以用别的 比如网子之类的 |
[1:02:32] | Nets? | 网? |
[1:02:34] | Oh, that’s a great plan. | 哦 真是个好主意 |
[1:02:35] | And meanwhile, Belladonna’s going to get raped and die! | 贝拉多娜马上就要被强奸然后死掉了! |
[1:02:38] | We don’t know for sure if she’ll die. | 我们还不确定她是否会死 |
[1:02:41] | Is this a joke to you? | 这对你来说只是个玩笑吗? |
[1:02:42] | Look, I’m sorry, but I shouldn’t even be here. | 我很抱歉 不过我真不应该在这里 |
[1:02:45] | We’ve almost been killed multiple times. | 我们有好几次险些被杀掉 |
[1:02:48] | I will probably die on this quest. | 我很可能会死在这次远征上 |
[1:02:50] | Courtney definitely will. | 柯特尼肯定会死 |
[1:02:53] | Fuck Courtney, and fuck you! | 操他妈的柯特尼 操你妈 |
[1:02:55] | Maybe they’re right, everything they say about you. | 也许他们所说的关于你的一切都是对的 |
[1:02:58] | They only say that stuff because of you, | 他们会说那些都是因为你 |
[1:03:00] | because you go out and have to pretend to be the best. | 就因为你总是走出去装成最好的 |
[1:03:02] | And they look at me like I’m some sort of idiot. | 然后他们就把我看成白痴 |
[1:03:05] | Everyone in the kingdom wants to suck your dick. | 王国里的每一个人都想舔你的JJ |
[1:03:07] | No one wants to suck mine! | 没一个人想来找我! |
[1:03:10] | Oh, Thadeous, | 哦 萨迪欧斯 |
[1:03:12] | you have the potential to be such a noble warrior, | 你本来有能力成为一个高尚的骑士 |
[1:03:16] | but instead you just let yourself go, | 可是你只是放任自流 |
[1:03:18] | and everyone around you. | 你周围的人也放纵你 |
[1:03:20] | You have no idea what it’s like to be me. | 你根本不知道我是什么感受 |
[1:03:23] | Being your brother is a curse. | 当你的弟弟就是个折磨 |
[1:03:26] | I’d rather be brothers with anyone else but you. | 我宁愿成为其他任何人的弟弟 除了你 |
[1:03:33] | You say nothing else for fear of what I might do. | 除了抱怨你害怕我应该做的 什么都不会 |
[1:03:37] | Nothing! | 什么都不会! |
[1:03:41] | Now get dressed and comb your hair. | 穿上你的衣服 把头梳好 |
[1:03:44] | I’m going to Muldiss Darton. | 我要去莫迪斯达顿 |
[1:04:11] | Sex. | 做爱 |
[1:04:23] | Come on, Courtney. | 来啊 柯特尼 |
[1:04:25] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[1:04:36] | For better or worse, we’re here. Muldiss Darton. | 不论怎样 我们到了莫迪斯达顿 |
[1:04:54] | You and Courtney entertain yourselves. | 你和柯特尼自己去找乐子吧 |
[1:04:55] | I’m going off to find the sword alone. | 我要一个人去找那把剑 |
[1:04:57] | Alone? | 一个人? |
[1:04:58] | I can’t afford to waste any more time. | 我不能再浪费任何一点时间了 |
[1:05:00] | Well, what are we to do? | 好吧 那我们干什么? |
[1:05:02] | Do whatever it is you do, Thadeous. | 做任何你会做的事 萨迪欧斯 |
[1:05:08] | Well, obviously he’s still upset. | 显然他还在生气 |
[1:05:21] | Oh, gods, Courtney. | 哦 天啊 柯特尼 |
[1:05:23] | How my heart laments. | 我的心好痛 |
[1:05:25] | Having been betrayed by the sways of a beautiful woman. | 被一个漂亮女人背叛 |
[1:05:29] | And Fabious, throwing his goddamn tantrums | 还有法比欧斯 到处乱发脾气 |
[1:05:32] | with no regard for anyone else’s feelings. | 完全不尊重别人的感受 |
[1:05:35] | He really needs to consider… | 他真的该考虑…… |
[1:05:37] | Sir, look over there. | 先生 看那边 |
[1:05:39] | It’s that thieving Isabel. | 是那个小贼伊莎贝拉 |
[1:05:43] | My gods! The balls of this woman! | 上帝!这女人的大屁股! |
[1:05:46] | Do you think any of those men are her boyfriends? | 你觉得那些男人都是她的男朋友吗? |
[1:05:48] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[1:05:50] | Who would ever want to be her boyfriend? | 谁会想当她的男朋友? |
[1:05:52] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:05:53] | I’ll tell you what we do. | 我告诉你怎么办 |
[1:05:54] | We go over there, we get the compass back, | 我们走过去 拿回罗盘 |
[1:05:57] | we give it to Fabious, | 然后把它给法比欧斯 |
[1:05:59] | we make him feel horrible | 我要让他感到羞愧 |
[1:06:00] | for the way in which he treated me, | 这一路上他怎么对待我的 |
[1:06:02] | and then you and I head for home. | 然后你我掉头回家 |
[1:06:04] | You believe it to be as easy as that, sir? | 你觉得事情就这么简单 先生? |
[1:06:06] | Courtney, she is a woman, and we are a man. | 柯特尼 她是个女人 而我们是男人 |
[1:06:11] | How hard could this be? | 这能有多难? |
[1:06:13] | It’s my birthday today, you know. | 要知道 今天是我的生日 |
[1:06:15] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[1:06:45] | Boremont! | 波蒙特! |
[1:06:46] | You dare to betray me twice? | 你竟然出卖我两次? |
[1:06:48] | No, it’s the same betrayal as before. | 不 这和以前那次一样 |
[1:06:50] | It all just counts as one. | 这都是一回事 |
[1:06:51] | I suggest you surrender before my father’s army gets here. | 我建议你在我父亲的军队来之前投降 |
[1:06:55] | After Simon’s message, they should be arriving nigh on now. | 收到赛蒙的消息后 他们马上就会到了 |
[1:06:58] | Ah, yes. | 啊 是啊 |
[1:07:00] | About your tin pet. | 关于你的锡宠物 |
[1:07:05] | Simon. | 赛蒙 |
[1:07:10] | Best of luck with your quest. | 祝你一路顺风 |
[1:07:12] | And you with yours. | 你也是 |
[1:07:19] | Not so fast, trickster. | 别这么急 骗子 |
[1:07:21] | Hello, Thadeous. | 你好 萨迪欧斯 |
[1:07:23] | The time for pleasantries is through. | 客套时间过去了 |
[1:07:25] | Do you feel that tiny prick in your back? | 感觉到你后背的东西吗? |
[1:07:27] | Is that your cock? | 那是你的JJ吗? |
[1:07:28] | No, ’tis a knife, but I’ll gladly penetrate you with it. | 不 是刀子 不过我很乐意把它捅进去 |
[1:07:32] | Now look over your shoulder. | 现在往后看 |
[1:07:33] | Other shoulder. | 另一边 |
[1:07:38] | Frightening. Mmm-hmm. | 真吓人 嗯哼 |
[1:07:40] | We have you surrounded. An animal in a cage. | 我们包围你了 笼中鸟 |
[1:07:44] | Now sit. | 现在坐下 |
[1:07:52] | So, who were those handsome men you were talking to? | 那么 刚才和你谈话的帅哥是什么人? |
[1:07:56] | My contacts. | 我的熟人 |
[1:07:58] | Mmm. By contacts do you mean | 恩 熟人的意思是 |
[1:07:59] | men you trick into liking you so you can fuck them over? | 你勾引他们然后骗个干净? |
[1:08:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[1:08:03] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[1:08:04] | The compass. Hand it over now. | 罗盘 交出来 |
[1:08:06] | You lied. It does nothing. | 你撒谎 它什么用都没有 |
[1:08:08] | Maybe if you would’ve gone to the Wize Wizard like we did, | 也许你也该去怀兹法师那里 |
[1:08:11] | he could have explained to you that it only works in sunlight. | 他会告诉你那东西只在阳光下有用 |
[1:08:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:08:16] | Shit, I shouldn’t have told you that. | 妈的 我不该告诉你那个的 |
[1:08:18] | Isn’t the Wize Wizard a pervert? | 怀兹法师不是个变态吗? |
[1:08:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:08:21] | Sadly, I think he molested my brother. | 遗憾的是 我想他骚扰过我哥哥 |
[1:08:24] | That’s unfortunate. | 那真不幸 |
[1:08:25] | Enough of your sympathy. The compass. Give it. | 不需要你同情 罗盘 交出来 |
[1:08:27] | I need it to destroy Leezar. | 我需要它杀掉李察尔 |
[1:08:30] | Your quest is to kill Leezar? | 你的目标是杀掉李察尔? |
[1:08:31] | Yes. My family is the order of the Golden Knights. | 是的 我的家人是黄金骑士团成员 |
[1:08:34] | We’re sworn to obstruct the prophecy of the dragon eclipse. | 我们发誓要阻止龙月蚀的预言 |
[1:08:38] | That’s what the Golden Knights do? | 那是黄金骑士的任务? |
[1:08:39] | It is my legacy to stop anyone | 我的祖训要求阻止任何 |
[1:08:41] | who wants to fuck to make dragons. | 妄图制造龙的人 |
[1:08:43] | Yuck. Well, that’s the same thing we’re trying to do. | 那么我们要做的事情就一样了 |
[1:08:46] | Why would you hinder us and steal the compass? | 为什么你要偷走罗盘妨碍我们? |
[1:08:49] | His mothers sent my brothers to their death. | 他的妈妈们杀了我的哥哥们 |
[1:08:51] | I must stop Leezar and I can’t afford | 我一定要阻止李察尔 |
[1:08:53] | to let anyone get in my way. | 并且我不会容忍任何人挡在我的路上 |
[1:08:55] | Least of all, a slob and his boy. | 尤其是 一个笨蛋和他的仆人 |
[1:08:57] | Guess what? I despise you. | 你知道么?我鄙视你 |
[1:08:59] | You’re a bully and a whore. | 你是个淫荡的恶棍 |
[1:09:01] | Now give me the compass now. | 现在把罗盘还给我 |
[1:09:03] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[1:09:04] | Well, | 那么 |
[1:09:09] | then things will get very nasty. | 就会非常暴力了 |
[1:09:11] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[1:09:12] | Oh, really. | 哦 是的 |
[1:09:17] | Shit! | 操! |
[1:09:22] | Oh, shit! | 我日! |
[1:09:26] | Oh! God! Courtney, fucking do something. | 天啊 柯特尼 快他妈的帮忙! |
[1:09:28] | Your Highness! | 殿下! |
[1:09:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:30] | What the fuck? | 妈的搞什么? |
[1:09:37] | Take that shit outside! | 把那垃圾扔出去! |
[1:09:42] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[1:09:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:10:29] | Thank you for the hospitality, gentlemen. | 感谢你们的殷勤 绅士们 |
[1:10:31] | That didn’t really go as planned. | 完全没按计划进行 |
[1:10:33] | She’s gone and now so is the compass. | 她走了 还有罗盘 |
[1:10:35] | She is, indeed, gone, sir. | 确实 她走了 先生 |
[1:10:36] | The compass, however, is right here. | 不过 罗盘还在这 |
[1:10:39] | Courtney, my good man. | 柯特尼 好样的! |
[1:10:42] | How did you do it? | 你怎么弄到的? |
[1:10:43] | Before your father bought me, | 你父亲买下我之前 |
[1:10:45] | I was a sex slave for a band of gypsies in the north | 我是北方一群吉普赛人的性奴 |
[1:10:48] | and they taught me a thing or two about sleight-of-hand. | 他们教过我一两个花招 |
[1:10:52] | Oh, you. | 哦 你真行 |
[1:10:53] | Now you see me, now you don’t. | 你看到我了 你看不到我 |
[1:10:55] | Delicious. | 真有趣 |
[1:10:59] | I can’t wait to see the look | 我等不及想看看 |
[1:11:01] | on Fabious’ silly face when he sees this. | 法比欧斯看到这个时的蠢脸了 |
[1:11:04] | Clear! | 没人! |
[1:11:10] | Fabious. | 法比欧斯 |
[1:11:11] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:11:13] | I’ll telL you what we do. | 我告诉你怎么办 |
[1:11:15] | We will steal a steed and we will ride to the next town. | 我们偷一匹马然后赶到下一个城镇 |
[1:11:18] | We become ghosts, start a brand new life, | 我们变身幽灵 开始一段全新的生活 |
[1:11:20] | one where you still serve me. And we’re stable boys, | 你继续服侍我 我们还是好伙伴 |
[1:11:22] | and we bed the fickle wives of farmers. | 和水性杨花的农夫的老婆们上床 |
[1:11:24] | What about Fabious? | 法比欧斯怎么办? |
[1:11:25] | Oh, Fabious. | 哦 法比欧斯 |
[1:11:26] | We’ll remember him fondly. | 我们会怀念他的 |
[1:11:28] | I really think we should try and rescue him. | 我真的认为我们该去营救他 |
[1:11:30] | But, how, Courtney? You are weak, and I am hungry. | 但是 怎么做 柯特尼?你很弱 我很饿 |
[1:11:34] | You deceitful pricks. You stole the compass from me. | 你们这些卑鄙小人 你们偷走了罗盘 |
[1:11:37] | Who? I didn’t. Courtney did. | 谁?不是我 柯特尼干的 |
[1:11:40] | Please have mercy on us, lady warrior. | 请怜悯我们 女战士 |
[1:11:42] | Fabious has been captured by Leezar and his men. | 法比欧斯被李察尔和他的手下抓住了 |
[1:11:45] | He was captured? | 他被抓住了? |
[1:11:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:48] | We got into a huge swordfight | 我们陷入混战 |
[1:11:51] | and we were able to escape | 我们逃了出来 |
[1:11:53] | and he was not. | 而他没有 |
[1:11:55] | I know how you’re feeling inside. | 我理解你们的感受 |
[1:11:57] | As if you cannot rest | 就好象你无法放轻松 |
[1:11:58] | until you destroy those who harmed your family. | 直到你毁灭伤害你家人的人 |
[1:12:02] | You want to skin them alive then wear their flesh as a cape | 你想扒了他们的皮做成披风 |
[1:12:06] | as you dance around their convulsing corpses. | 在他们颤抖的尸体边跳舞 |
[1:12:10] | Yes, of course. | 是的 没错 |
[1:12:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:12:12] | That feeling is all too familiar. | 我很了解这种感觉 |
[1:12:15] | It’s been burning in my beaver | 自从我失去哥哥们的那天起 |
[1:12:16] | since the day I lost my brothers. | 它就一直在我的身体里燃烧 |
[1:12:19] | We’ve had our differences, | 我们曾有过分歧 |
[1:12:21] | but if we work together, | 但如果我们合作 |
[1:12:23] | we can save your brother, avenge my family, | 我们可以救出你的哥哥 为我的家人报仇 |
[1:12:26] | and destroy Leezar once and for all. | 并永远的消灭李察尔 |
[1:12:29] | This woman is mad. | 这女人疯了 |
[1:12:52] | I believe we found our labyrinth. | 我相信我们找到了迷宫 |
[1:12:54] | Where? The compass has led us to a dead end. | 在哪?罗盘把我们领进了死路 |
[1:12:57] | Shall we return home? | 我们该回家了吗? |
[1:13:00] | It appears as though there’s something written here | 这好像有什么字 |
[1:13:02] | in the language of the Highland Dwarf. | 是丘陵矮人的文字 |
[1:13:04] | I can’t read it. | 我不会读 |
[1:13:05] | Sir, you’re well-versed in the Highland Dwarf language, aren’t you? | 先生 你精通丘陵矮人的语言 不是吗? |
[1:13:10] | You read Dwarf, Thadeous? | 你懂矮人文字 萨迪欧斯? |
[1:13:13] | I have had encounters with those people, yes. | 我曾见过那些人 是的 |
[1:13:16] | Really? Well, then what does it say? | 真的?那这里写着什么? |
[1:13:19] | Fucker. | 笨蛋 |
[1:13:29] | It’s nonsense. | 都是废话 |
[1:13:30] | It says, “What leads you here will lead you there.” | 这写的是”带你来的会带你去那” |
[1:13:34] | It’s rubbish. | 都是垃圾 |
[1:13:36] | Highland Dwarves are a silly culture. | 丘陵矮人就是一群愚蠢的生物 |
[1:13:37] | Oftentimes they speak and I have no idea what they’re talking about. | 我经常听不明白他们在说什么 |
[1:13:43] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[1:13:45] | Perfect fit. | 正好 |
[1:14:07] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[1:14:52] | What is that foul stench? | 这恶心的臭味是什么? |
[1:14:55] | What was that noise? | 什么声音? |
[1:14:57] | I don’t know, Courtney. But I don’t like this. | 我不知道 柯特尼 但是我不喜欢 |
[1:15:11] | I fear we’re not alone in here. | 恐怕我们并不孤单 |
[1:15:37] | What is that thing? I don’t know, but run! | 那是什么?我不知道 赶紧跑! |
[1:15:43] | Isabel! | 伊莎贝拉! |
[1:15:51] | Sir? | 先生? |
[1:15:53] | Help! Your Highness! | 救命!殿下! |
[1:15:55] | Courtney! | 柯特尼! |
[1:15:57] | Thadeous! | 萨迪欧斯! |
[1:15:58] | Isabel! | 伊莎贝拉! |
[1:16:00] | Companions, where are you? | 伙计们 你们在哪? |
[1:16:05] | Courtney! Hello? | 柯特尼!在吗? |
[1:16:08] | Thadeous! | 萨迪欧斯! |
[1:16:16] | Where are you, sire? | 你在哪 大人? |
[1:17:09] | This is the Blade of Unicorn? | 这是独角兽之剑? |
[1:17:13] | It’s just bones. | 只是根骨头 |
[1:17:20] | You’ve found it. | 你找到它了 |
[1:17:23] | Who said that? | 谁在说话? |
[1:17:26] | ‘Tis I, the soul of this maze and protector of the blade. | 是我 迷宫的灵魂 剑的守护者 |
[1:17:31] | ‘Tis my duty to ensure | 我的任务是确保 |
[1:17:32] | only a true hero carries the blade from this tomb. | 只有真正的英雄可以从这座坟墓带走剑 |
[1:17:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:38] | Say, for instance, a man entered here | 假如说 进来的人 |
[1:17:40] | by accident who wasn’t a true hero. | 只是碰巧而不是真正的英雄 |
[1:17:42] | What would happen to him? | 他会怎样? |
[1:17:44] | Death. | 死 |
[1:17:46] | I see. Well, | 明白了 那么 |
[1:17:48] | I am no true hero. | 我不是真正的英雄 |
[1:17:50] | So I would like to just place the sword back where I found it, | 我会把剑放回原处 |
[1:17:55] | and then I will go my way, and you won’t kill me, | 然后我转身离开 你们不会杀了我 |
[1:17:58] | and that will be that, okay? | 就是这样 好吧? |
[1:18:00] | Go? | 离开? |
[1:18:01] | Where would you like to go? | 你打算去哪? |
[1:18:07] | Is that… | 那是…… |
[1:18:09] | Your home. | 你的家 |
[1:18:11] | Okay, well, I would surely go there. That would be fine. | 好的 我就想去那里 很好 |
[1:18:14] | Shall I just slide the sword back into the thingy, | 我该把剑放回原处 |
[1:18:17] | or place it gently upon the ground? | 还是把它轻轻放在地上? |
[1:18:19] | And if I told you that your brother | 就算我告诉你 |
[1:18:21] | will die without the help of this blade, | 没有这把剑的帮助 你的哥哥会死 |
[1:18:24] | would you still walk through that door? | 你还想穿过那道门? |
[1:18:27] | Without the blade, Fabious will be helpless against Leezar. | 没有这把剑 法比欧斯完全无法对抗李察尔 |
[1:18:31] | Shut your magical hole. Why are you showing me this? | 闭上你的魔法嘴 为什么要给我看这个 |
[1:18:34] | it’s what you wanted, is it not? | 那是你想看的 不是吗? |
[1:18:37] | Your brother gone. | 你哥哥死了 |
[1:18:38] | You’ll be king of all the land. | 你就是全境之王 |
[1:18:41] | Think of the power, | 想想权力 |
[1:18:43] | the women, the bush, the sticky-icky, the honeypots. | 女人 大麻 各种诱惑 |
[1:18:47] | Well, it would be nice to be king. | 唔 当王看起来不错 |
[1:18:50] | And all you have to do is forget about the blade. | 你要做的只是忘掉这把剑 |
[1:18:55] | Leave it where you found it and never think of this place again. | 把剑放回原处 彻底忘掉这个地方 |
[1:19:02] | That’s very sweet but I am not a female Minotaur. | 那很温柔不过我不是母牛头人 |
[1:19:07] | Ow! | 噢! |
[1:19:10] | His worm is tickling me. | 他弄得我很痒 |
[1:19:17] | Get off of me! | 滚开! |
[1:19:20] | I’m not enjoying this! | 我不喜欢这样! |
[1:19:23] | Get off me. | 走开 |
[1:19:40] | Whewl | 呼! |
[1:19:57] | Did you just see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[1:19:59] | I came back for you all! I saved you! | 我回来了!我救了你们! |
[1:20:02] | What, you were going to leave us? | 啥 你本想丢下我们? |
[1:20:04] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[1:20:06] | Is that the… | 那是…… |
[1:20:08] | Blade of Unicorn? | 独角兽之剑? |
[1:20:10] | Yes, my companions, it is. | 是的 伙计们 是它 |
[1:20:13] | It’s so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:20:15] | it’s very, very sharp. | 它非常 非常锋利 |
[1:20:20] | Come here, you silly. | 来吧 你这蠢货 |
[1:20:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:20:26] | I was just trying to cut this horn as a souvenir of my kill, | 我只是想把它的角切下来当作战利品 |
[1:20:31] | but it’s proving to be a bit of a bitch. | 不过好像不太容易 |
[1:20:34] | You can never sever the horn of a Minotaur. | 你不可能切断牛头人的角 |
[1:20:38] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[1:20:46] | Only a champion man | 只有佼佼者 |
[1:20:47] | would hold the Blade of Unicorn in his hands. | 才能拿起独角兽之剑 |
[1:20:50] | And I, Thadeous, am that man. | 而我 萨迪欧斯 就是这种人 |
[1:20:55] | I have seen the pain in my reflection | 我已经不再畏于正视我内心深处的伤痛 |
[1:20:57] | and watched the strength of my brother, unflinching. | 也认识到了我哥哥的实力 |
[1:21:02] | My quest is one of love, | 我的征途是为了爱 |
[1:21:04] | but also in this moment of forgiveness, of redemption, | 更是为了宽恕 为了补偿 |
[1:21:08] | even amongst the smallest of foes. | 即使是最弱小的敌人 |
[1:21:18] | My path has been unstable | 我曾经摇摆不定 |
[1:21:20] | but my conviction is born to damn the fuckers who doubted me. | 但我的信念生来就是诅咒那些曾经怀疑我的笨蛋 |
[1:21:24] | To lessen the assholes who tested me. | 藐视那些曾难为过我的混球 |
[1:21:35] | To right what is wrong. | 纠正错误 |
[1:21:38] | To restore faith that has long been lost. | 重建失去的信仰 |
[1:21:42] | And to rise to great heights even beyond my own legend | 超越自己到达更高 |
[1:21:45] | as a great cocksmith, master pintsman, | 在这个黑暗年代 |
[1:21:49] | and stunningly handsome prince of light in these dark Dark Ages… | 成为一个令人震惊的帅气王子 |
[1:21:56] | True trials await, | 真正的磨练等待着我 |
[1:21:57] | and I will greet thee with the hammer of my fist | 我会用铁锤般的拳头 |
[1:21:59] | and the slide of my sword. | 以及利剑向它致敬 |
[1:22:04] | As the fog clears, I will follow the voice that guides me. | 待浓雾消散 我会遵循指引我的声音 |
[1:22:07] | My love, my heart, my gods. | 我的爱 我的心 我的神 |
[1:22:11] | The time is now! | 就是现在! |
[1:22:13] | Let us quest! | 出发! |
[1:22:17] | At long last, I have you firmly in my grasp. | 最后 我还是牢牢地抓住你了 |
[1:22:21] | The pesky Prince Fabious. | 麻烦的法比欧斯王子 |
[1:22:24] | The little sneak who time and time again | 一次又一次鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[1:22:27] | has foiled every one of my plots. | 阻止我的计划中的每一个人 |
[1:22:29] | Who has slain every one of my beasts. | 是谁杀了我所有的野兽 |
[1:22:32] | Who has bested me without fail until now. | 是谁未尝败绩 直到现在 |
[1:22:36] | Do what you will to me. But unhand my love. | 随你怎么对我 放了我的妻子 |
[1:22:40] | Let Belladonna go! | 让贝拉多娜走! |
[1:22:42] | Cast your glance heavenward | 看看天窗 |
[1:22:44] | and know that when the ceiling parts, and the moons align, | 当天花板分开 双月重合之时 |
[1:22:47] | I will be entering your love. | 我就会进入你的妻子 |
[1:22:51] | Sacrilege! You wretched wizard. | 亵渎!你这卑鄙的法师! |
[1:22:53] | My mothers have already moistened Belladonna for foreplay. | 我的妈妈们已经用前戏弄湿了贝拉多娜 |
[1:22:57] | You’ll excuse me if I take my leave. | 请原谅我得离开了 |
[1:23:01] | I shall kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[1:23:03] | Julie, Julie, get me out of here. | 朱利 朱利 让我离开这 |
[1:23:06] | Leezar has a hold of your mind. | 李察尔控制了你的神智 |
[1:23:08] | He has allowed me to get even with you. | 他允许我向你复仇 |
[1:23:10] | For too long you and your family | 为了你和你的家人 |
[1:23:13] | have treated me like an employee. | 长久以来把我一直当作佣人对待 |
[1:23:16] | Yeah, you were my slave. | 是啊 你曾是我的奴隶 |
[1:23:18] | Yes, well not any more. | 没错 再也不是了 |
[1:23:20] | Boremont, my comrade. | 波蒙特 我的伙伴 |
[1:23:23] | Please, get me out of here. | 请让我离开这 |
[1:23:25] | If Leezar wins tonight, the entire world will tumble into darkness. | 如果今晚李察尔赢了 整个世界会陷入黑暗 |
[1:23:30] | My heart has soured on this world long ago. | 我很久以前就厌烦了这个世界 |
[1:23:33] | Perhaps a regime change is just what it’s needed. | 一次政变或许正是世界需要的 |
[1:23:35] | Boremont, you gave your hand for me. | 波蒙特 为了我你丢了一只手 |
[1:23:38] | Now you’re taking my heart. | 现在你要带走我的心 |
[1:23:39] | We used to have fucking picnics together. | 我们过去还经常一起去野餐 |
[1:23:42] | Remember when we crossed swords and touched tips? | 还记得我们穿过剑阵到达巅峰吗? |
[1:23:44] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[1:23:46] | Look at me, Boremont! | 看着我 波蒙特! |
[1:23:48] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:23:50] | Anyway, so that you don’t feel like | 总之 为了不让你 |
[1:23:52] | you’re missing out on any of the fun, | 漏掉什么有趣的事情 |
[1:23:54] | let me introduce you to my friend, Timotay. | 让我介绍我的朋友 提莫坦 |
[1:23:57] | As Leezar enters Belladonna, | 当李察尔进入贝拉多娜时 |
[1:24:00] | he will lower you onto that spike, | 他会把你降到钉子上 |
[1:24:03] | thereby giving you a good poking as well. | 给你也来一个漂亮的深入 |
[1:24:06] | Belladonna, I love you! | 贝拉多娜 我爱你! |
[1:24:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:24:26] | Well, seeing that I did the bulk of the work in the labyrinth, | 在迷宫里我干了不少活 |
[1:24:29] | perhaps it’s one of your turns to lead the way now. | 也许现在该你们带路了 |
[1:24:32] | Step back, new friends. I’ll lead the way. | 退后 新朋友们 我来领路 |
[1:24:35] | For tonight, evil has met its match. | 今晚 恶魔会见到他的对手 |
[1:24:38] | Fantastic! Thank you again for coming. | 好极了!再次感谢你能来 |
[1:24:45] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:24:51] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:24:53] | Wow, right out of the gate. | 喔 别靠近门 |
[1:24:55] | We should proceed with a bit more caution. | 我们应该多注意一些 |
[1:24:58] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[1:25:00] | You foul witches! I hate you all. | 你们这些邪恶的女巫 我恨你们! |
[1:25:03] | Stop laughing. | 别笑了 |
[1:25:05] | Silence! | 安静! |
[1:25:06] | Let me go! | 放我走! |
[1:25:08] | I shall be unable to have sex with her with all that shrieking. | 如果她一直在叫唤我可没法做 |
[1:25:12] | If it’s obedience that you want, | 如果你想要她顺从 |
[1:25:15] | we will put her under a spell. | 我们会施法让她安静 |
[1:25:18] | She will surrender. | 她会屈从的 |
[1:25:19] | Obey. | 服从 |
[1:25:30] | Let it begin. | 开始吧 |
[1:26:08] | The winch, Courtney. | 去拉绞盘 柯特尼 |
[1:26:10] | Brother! What are you doing here? | 弟弟!你们怎么会在这? |
[1:26:12] | We came to rescue you. | 我们来救你 |
[1:26:13] | You did? | 真的? |
[1:26:14] | Yes! Are you surprised? | 没错 惊讶吧? |
[1:26:16] | Yes! | 当然! |
[1:26:17] | Courtney, you’re still alive! Isabel! | 柯特尼 你还活着!伊莎贝拉! |
[1:26:21] | All right. Great. | 好了 太好了 |
[1:26:23] | We haven’t much time! Let’s get weapons. | 我们没时间了 去拿武器! |
[1:26:26] | Fabious, there’s something else I should tell you. | 法比欧斯 我有话要和你说 |
[1:26:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:26:29] | I would never let your true love come to harm. | 我绝不会让你的心上人受到伤害 |
[1:26:32] | I present you with the Blade of Unicorn. | 我在此献上独角兽之剑 |
[1:26:37] | Brother, it is beautiful. | 弟弟 它真漂亮 |
[1:26:40] | And Your Highness, please forgive my deception. | 殿下 请原谅我的欺骗 |
[1:26:43] | Our two quests now work as one. | 现在我们有同一个目标 |
[1:26:46] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:26:47] | We’re in this together, sir. | 现在我们在一起了 先生 |
[1:26:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:26:53] | Simon! | 赛蒙! |
[1:26:59] | Now mine eyes have seen it all. | 我看到了所有人 |
[1:27:02] | ‘Tis only a truce. Courtney had him restored. | 物归原主 柯特尼修好了他 |
[1:27:05] | He manipulated me into friendship | 他牵动了我的心弦 |
[1:27:06] | by tugging at my heartstrings. | 我们成了朋友 |
[1:27:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:27:11] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[1:27:13] | It seems the way is more treacherous than I thought. | 前路比我想象得更凶险 |
[1:27:16] | I cannot ask you to come with me. | 我不要求你们一起来 |
[1:27:18] | I know you do not expect much from me, Fabious. | 我知道你对我没多少期待 法比欧斯 |
[1:27:21] | But I will stand with you on this night. | 但是今晚我会和你站在一起 |
[1:27:24] | Is this the same brother that would not be my best man? | 这还是那个不想当我的伴郎的弟弟吗? |
[1:27:28] | I did not deserve to be your best man. | 我不配当你的伴郎 |
[1:27:31] | You do now. | 现在你可以 |
[1:27:37] | We can finish this whenever you maidens are ready. | 当你们两个娘们准备好了 我们就可以结束这一切 |
[1:27:42] | Ready! | 没问题! |
[1:28:27] | The time is nigh! | 时间快到了! |
[1:28:28] | The moons are about to align. | 双月即将重合! |
[1:28:36] | Intruders! | 入侵者! |
[1:28:39] | Prepare to be fist-fucked by two brothers at once. | 准备好接受兄弟两人的拳头吧! |
[1:28:45] | You’re too late! The fuckening has begun. | 你们来晚了!已经开始了! |
[1:28:48] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:28:53] | You shit! | 你这混蛋! |
[1:28:55] | Kill them! | 杀了他们! |
[1:29:30] | Why is she making these noises? | 她一定要弄出这么大动静吗? |
[1:29:44] | Courtney! | 柯特尼! |
[1:29:55] | Boremont! | 波蒙特! |
[1:29:58] | Bastard! | 混帐! |
[1:30:02] | Thadeous! | 萨迪欧斯! |
[1:30:04] | I’m not Stiffening! | 我还没硬起来! |
[1:30:05] | I’m just not attracted to you. | 你真没吸引力 |
[1:30:07] | Fuck me! | 操我! |
[1:30:11] | Love me! | 爱我! |
[1:30:24] | Adiós, motherfucker! | 再会 傻B! |
[1:30:26] | Teamwork! | 合作愉快! |
[1:30:58] | God, I never wanted it to end like this, old friend. | 天啊 我从没想过结局会是这样 老朋友 |
[1:31:01] | Master Fabious. | 法比欧斯主人 |
[1:31:04] | I loved you! | 我曾经爱过你! |
[1:31:08] | I loved you, too, Boremont. | 我也是 波蒙特 |
[1:31:10] | As only a knight can love a knight. | 只是骑士之间的爱 |
[1:31:12] | No. | 不是 |
[1:31:14] | I loved you | 我爱你 |
[1:31:17] | as a man loves another man. | 就像一个男人爱另一个男人 |
[1:31:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:31:40] | Jumping! | 跳! |
[1:32:17] | Quick! We must hurry! | 快!我们得快点! |
[1:32:18] | What? No, no, don’t suck that! That’s dead! | 什么?别别 别添那个 那玩意已经死了! |
[1:32:42] | Next time you want to smash a bloodline of knights, | 下次你们再想毁掉一个骑士的血统 |
[1:32:45] | make sure you kill all of them! | 要确保杀光了所有人! |
[1:32:47] | We did! | 当然都杀了! |
[1:32:49] | You forgot about their sister. | 你们忘了他们的妹妹 |
[1:33:08] | Thadeous! What are you doing here? | 萨迪欧斯 你在这干什么? |
[1:33:10] | I’m trying to rescue you. We must hurry! | 我正试着救你 我们得快点! |
[1:33:12] | Step away from my virgin. | 离我的处女远点! |
[1:33:17] | She’s my brother’s virgin. | 她是我哥哥的! |
[1:33:19] | If you want to fuck her, | 如果你想操她 |
[1:33:21] | you’ll have to fuck me first. | 你得先操我 |
[1:33:27] | It would be my pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[1:33:31] | Stop! | 站住! |
[1:33:32] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:33:34] | Take your last breath with nobility. | 咽下最后一口气吧 |
[1:33:39] | You fool. | 你们这些白痴 |
[1:33:41] | I cannot be slain by mortal blade. | 普通的剑是杀不掉我的 |
[1:33:45] | One must possess the powerful… | 只有强大的…… |
[1:33:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:48] | Blade of Unicorn. | 独角兽之剑 |
[1:33:51] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:34:42] | My love. | 我亲爱的 |
[1:34:55] | Think I’m beginning to like the feel | 我刚开始喜欢上 |
[1:34:57] | of blood and filth upon these fingers. | 手指沾满鲜血那黏糊糊的感觉 |
[1:35:00] | Perhaps I will never bathe again. | 也许我再也不会洗澡了 |
[1:35:03] | Unless, of course, there were a bitch | 当然 除非有一个贱人 |
[1:35:05] | brave enough to bathe beside me. | 敢和我一起洗 |
[1:35:07] | You fought with honor. | 过去你为荣誉而战 |
[1:35:09] | Why don’t you treat yourself and take rest at our castle? | 为什么不在我们的城堡好好款待一下自己? |
[1:35:12] | We’ve all the slaves, pickles and servants one could ever desire. | 我们有奴隶 仆人 所有人们想要的 |
[1:35:17] | We have dancing bears, Orientals | 我们有舞者 东方人 |
[1:35:19] | and all the berries you care to pick. | 和所有你喜欢的果子 |
[1:35:21] | I wish I could, but I never rest. | 我希望我可以 但我从不休息 |
[1:35:24] | There’s yet another quest that calls me to the Western Marshes. | 西方的沼泽地正在呼唤我 |
[1:35:27] | I must surprise a band of thieves | 我要去干掉一帮小偷 |
[1:35:29] | and burn them alive one by one in a symphony of shrieks. | 在他们的尖叫声中 一个一个活活烧死 |
[1:35:34] | I will not forget you, Prince. | 我不会忘记你 王子 |
[1:35:36] | Nor will I. | 我也不会 |
[1:35:43] | Here. To remember me. Oh. | 拿着 为了纪念 哦 |
[1:35:46] | I don’t want that thing touching me. | 我不想碰它 |
[1:35:49] | Say hello. Ooh. | 说你好 哦 |
[1:35:51] | No. | 别 |
[1:35:52] | I fucking killed this dick. Take it. | 我干掉了这个JB 拿着 |
[1:35:53] | No, it’s yours. | 不 这是你的 |
[1:35:55] | I cannot accept another warrior’s trophy. | 我不能接受别的战士的战利品 |
[1:35:58] | Courtney, take my dick. | 柯特尼 拿着我的JJ |
[1:35:59] | With pleasure, sir. | 我很荣幸 先生 |
[1:36:01] | Till we meet again. | 直到我们再会 |
[1:36:21] | Is thou all right, Brother? | 你还好吗 弟弟? |
[1:36:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:36:48] | I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[1:37:02] | They’re cheering for you. | 他们在为你欢呼 |
[1:37:04] | They’re cheering for all of us. | 是为我们两个 |
[1:37:06] | Even for me? | 也有我? |
[1:37:08] | Especially you, Brother. | 特别是你 弟弟 |
[1:37:30] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你自豪 儿子 |
[1:37:33] | You saved the entire land. | 你拯救了整个大陆 |
[1:37:35] | Not a bad run for a first quest. | 作为首次远征还不算坏 |
[1:37:37] | Well, I would be remiss to say I did it alone. | 切 我就该说全是我一个人干的 |
[1:37:39] | Fabious did help where he could. | 法比欧斯尽他所能帮助我 |
[1:37:42] | Hmm. Hmm. | 恩 恩 |
[1:37:43] | I’m sure. | 我相信 |
[1:37:57] | Finally. Alone. | 最后 还是一个人 |
[1:38:07] | Hello, there. Cock-a-doodle-do. | 你好 开始爽吧 |
[1:38:11] | Ah, Isabel. | 啊 伊莎贝拉 |
[1:38:13] | Brother? | 弟弟? |
[1:38:14] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[1:38:15] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是打扰你了 |
[1:38:17] | Nothing, I was preparing for bedtime | 没事 我正准备就寝 |
[1:38:19] | and just looking at the oils that Father gave me. | 睡前看看父亲给我的油 |
[1:38:22] | Ah! I know what you’re doing! | 啊!我知道你在干嘛了! |
[1:38:24] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[1:38:27] | Well, seeing you by yourself at the wedding didn’t seem right. | 在婚礼上你看起来孤单一人 |
[1:38:30] | So, I’ve brought you someone. | 所以我给你带了个人 |
[1:38:33] | Someone I know you’ve been missing… Isabel? | 某个你很想念的人 伊莎贝拉? |
[1:38:35] | …And who’s been missing you. | 那个人也很想念你 |
[1:38:37] | I brought you Steven! | 我带来了斯蒂文! |
[1:38:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:38:41] | I went on a mini-quest and I found him for you. | 我出了趟小任务帮你找到了他 |
[1:38:45] | Well, that was | 哦 那真是 |
[1:38:49] | very nice of you, Fabious. Thank you. | 太好了 法比欧斯 谢谢 |
[1:38:51] | I had so much fun on our adventure together. | 咱们一起冒险真是太棒了 |
[1:38:54] | Yes, I know. You have told me 15 fucking times now. | 是啊 我知道 你已经跟我说过15次了 |
[1:39:01] | Well, I’m off to sleep with Belladonna. | 好吧 我得去陪贝拉多娜睡觉了 |
[1:39:04] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[1:39:05] | Don’t be. | 别紧张 |
[1:39:06] | Just swing your cock with the same strength you swing your sword, | 就像挥舞你的剑一样挥动JJ |
[1:39:09] | and I’m sure all will be fine. | 我确定没问题的 |
[1:39:12] | All right. Sweet dreams, Brother. | 好吧 祝好梦 弟弟 |
[1:39:15] | Sweet dreams. | 晚安 |
[1:39:18] | Steven. | 斯蒂文 |
[1:39:20] | Well, I’m going to put you in the corner now while I strum my filthies. | 我先把你放一边 然后我继续 |
[1:39:25] | Come, come, Steven. | 好了 好了 斯蒂文 |
[1:39:29] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:39:34] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[1:39:35] | I was able to wrap things up in the west quicker than I expected. | 西边的事结束的比我预期的快 |
[1:39:39] | I’ve not been able to stop thinking of you. | 我无法不想念你 |
[1:39:42] | What a coincidence. I was just about to finish thinking of you. | 真巧 我刚打算不再想你 |
[1:39:53] | Wait. Before we go any further, | 等等 在我们更进一步之前 |
[1:39:56] | there’s something I have to show you. | 我得给你看点东西 |
[1:39:57] | What? | 是什么? |
[1:40:00] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么? |
[1:40:02] | It’s a Chastity belt | 这是贞操带 |
[1:40:03] | put upon me by an evil witch long ago. | 很久以前一个邪恶巫女给我戴上的 |
[1:40:06] | She now roams the snow mountains of Shahmir. | 她现正在莎米尔雪山附近 |
[1:40:09] | If I can defeat her, | 如果我能打败她 |
[1:40:11] | the curse will be broken, the belt will fall free. | 就可以打破诅咒 带子就会脱落 |
[1:40:14] | So in order for us to make love, | 所以 为了我们能做爱 |
[1:40:15] | we have to track down an evil and, I’m assuming, dangerous witch? | 我们得去追一个邪恶的 我想 危险的女巫? |
[1:40:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:40:23] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[1:40:26] | We would have to do this right now? | 我们现在就去? |
[1:40:28] | If you don’t want to join me, | 如果你不想和我一起来 |
[1:40:30] | I could just take care of it myself. | 我自己也可以 |
[1:40:32] | No, of course I want to come. We just got home. | 不 我当然要去 只是我们刚回家 |
[1:40:35] | I was hoping to have a few hours | 我只是需要几个小时 |
[1:40:37] | of just doing nothing, perhaps just relaxing. | 什么都不做 只想放轻松 |
[1:40:39] | Let’s just stay here and snuggle. | 那我们就呆在这抱一抱吧 |
[1:40:42] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:40:43] | No, fuck it. Let’s kill that bitch. | 不 妈的 我们去干掉那个婊子 |