时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[00:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:50] | Hi, bud. | 伙计 |
[01:24] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[01:25] | Wait… | 等等 |
[02:35] | Django. | 姜戈 |
[03:03] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:07] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[03:08] | Where was Nana born? | 外婆在哪生的 |
[03:09] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:10] | It’s okay. It’s a T-shirt. | 没事 就是件T恤衫罢了 |
[03:12] | It’s my T-shirt. | 是我的T恤衫 |
[03:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:14] | Let him wear it. | 让他穿吧 |
[03:15] | Sometimes I think you prefer him to me. | 有时我觉得你喜欢他胜过我 |
[03:18] | Oh, my God, how could you not say, like, | 天啊 你怎么能不说 |
[03:20] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:20] | “I love you all?” | “你们俩我都爱” |
[03:21] | Scotland. | 苏格兰 |
[03:22] | Yeah, she said she was gonna take me back to “Edin-burrow.” | 嗯 她说要带我回”爱丁博” |
[03:25] | That is not how you pronounce that word– it is “Brah.” | 那个词才不是那么说的 是”堡” |
[03:28] | “Edin-burah”? | “爱丁博堡”吗 |
[03:30] | No. You know that’s wrong. It’s “Brah.” | 不对 你知道不是的 是”堡” |
[03:32] | “Edin-burah.” | “爱丁博堡” |
[03:33] | – No. “Brah.” – “Edin-boro.” | -不 “堡” -“爱丁包” |
[03:34] | – No. – “En-brah.” | -不对 -“爱丁堡” |
[03:36] | “Brah.” | “堡” |
[03:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:42] | Who put that there? | 那是谁的 |
[03:45] | On my lawn! | 在我的草坪上 |
[03:51] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[03:53] | Oh, my God. It’s… | 上帝 是 |
[03:56] | That’s a cafe racer custom, is what it is. | 那是定制咖啡机车 知道吗 |
[03:59] | It’s got to be, like, what, like, 1970-something? | 这是1970年代的吧 |
[04:01] | 1974. | 1974年的 |
[04:03] | Now, they could’ve been cheap and gone with red, | 他们本可以选择庸俗的红色 |
[04:05] | but the original green’s a lot classier. | 但原版的绿色更为经典 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God, Dad. | 天啊 爸爸 |
[04:08] | You see– | 你看… |
[04:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[04:11] | 450s are a long way up from the 125s | 450款跟我们驾着环游科孚岛的125款比 |
[04:13] | we toured around Corfu on. | 可提升了不少 |
[04:15] | Jimmy, this gift is for Rocco. It’s not for you. | 吉米 这是给罗科的礼物 不是给你的 |
[04:17] | It’s mine? | 是我的吗 |
[04:21] | Your mother wanted me to wait for your actual birthday, but… | 你妈妈要我等到你生日那天再送 但是 |
[04:27] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 天啊 妈妈 |
[04:33] | Do you know how to ride this thing? | 你会骑吗 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 会 |
[04:36] | “Yes.” | “会” |
[04:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:39] | Yes, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[04:40] | Yeah? Want me to show you? | 是吗 要我教教你吗 |
[06:01] | You police? | 你是警察吗 |
[06:06] | Well, what you want? | 你什么事 |
[06:08] | Hello? | 喂喂 |
[06:14] | Hey, man, who are you? | 伙计 你是谁 |
[06:16] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[13:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[13:12] | Help. | 救命 |
[13:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:14] | Are you there? I can barely hear you. | 你在吗 我听不清 |
[13:21] | Can you hear me? Hello? | 能听见吗 喂 |
[13:27] | Listen, I’m going to stay on the line. | 听着 我会继续保持通话 |
[13:29] | Stay calm. We’re gonna get you some help. | 保持冷静 我们会找人帮你的 |
[13:31] | We just need to work out where you are. | 我们只需要查到你的所在 |
[13:35] | Please, if you can… | 拜托 请你… |
[13:41] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 喂 能听到吗 |
[13:46] | We’re having trouble working out where you are. | 我们查不到你的位置 |
[13:48] | If you’re in the city, hit one of the keys on your phone, | 如果你在城里 请你按手机上的按键 |
[13:50] | any key. | 任何一个都行 |
[13:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry, I’m going to stay right here on the line with you… | 别担心 我们会继续保持通话 |
[15:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:10] | We want to get someone out there. | 我们想派人过去 |
[15:16] | Is there anyone that can help you? Anybody? | 有人能帮你吗 任何人 |
[15:21] | There must be someone that you can pass the phone to. | 你肯定能把手机递给别的什么人 |
[15:27] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna stay right here on the line with you, | 别担心 我会继续和你通话 |
[15:29] | but please try to communicate with me | 请尽量跟我对话 |
[15:31] | so we can get you some help. | 好让我们找人帮助你 |
[15:35] | Hello? Are you there? I can barely hear you. | 喂 你在吗 我听不清 |
[17:03] | No, no, no, no, no– fuck… | 不不 该死 |
[17:14] | S-So sorry. Sorry. | 真对不起 |
[17:37] | Hi. This is Michael Desiato. | 这里是迈克尔·德夏托 |
[17:39] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[17:43] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[17:54] | Female Jones. | 女人·琼斯 |
[17:55] | Custody. | 监护权 |
[17:56] | It’s Female, like I told you yesterday. | 是费玛丽 我昨天就跟你说了 |
[18:02] | Where have you been, Counselor? | 你去哪了 律师 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[18:06] | Sure, but you were also late yesterday morning, | 但你昨天早上也迟到了 |
[18:09] | so what’s the answer to my question? | 所以你去哪了 |
[18:12] | I have a problem. | 我有点困难 |
[18:14] | Getting out of bed in the morning? | 早上起不来床 |
[18:16] | I need to take a pee every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟我就要尿一次尿 |
[18:18] | Prostate cancer can slow a man down. | 前列腺癌可以让一个男人雄风不在 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我抱歉 |
[18:25] | We can take convenience breaks. That’d be all right? | 我们可以中间休息 这样可以吗 |
[18:29] | Counselor? Call your witness. | 律师 传你方证人 |
[19:29] | So I go to the house up the steps to the door. | 我爬上楼梯走到房门口 |
[19:32] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[19:34] | Down the end of the hallway, in the bathroom, | 在走廊的尽头 卫生间里 |
[19:36] | I saw the accused lift her dress, | 我看到被告人掀起她的裙子 |
[19:38] | move her panties to one side | 把她的内裤拨到一边 |
[19:40] | and insert a drug wrap into her… self. | 然后把一包毒品塞进 她身体里 |
[19:44] | Got to say, it was, uh, kind of an expert move, Your Honor, | 必须得说 她非常熟练 法官大人 |
[19:48] | like she’d done it before. | 就像她以前做过一样 |
[19:49] | Objection! | 反对 |
[19:52] | Now, “Inside herself”? | 等一下 她身体里 |
[19:55] | Her, uh, downstairs, Your Honor. | 她的 下面 法官大人 |
[19:58] | Front or back? | 前面还是后面 |
[19:59] | Front. | 前面 |
[19:59] | And you saw that from the front door, all of it? | 你是从前门看到的这些 这一切 |
[20:04] | The… her vagina, the panties, the drug wrap, moves? | 她的阴道 内裤 毒品包 整个动作 |
[20:09] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[20:12] | Do we have photographs? | 控方有照片吗 |
[20:13] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 法官大人 |
[20:14] | No. | 没有 |
[20:16] | Very impressive detail you’ve given us. | 你给我们提供了令人印象深刻的细节 |
[20:19] | Well, it’s important to be precise. | 是的 精确非常重要 |
[20:21] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:22] | It’s critical. | 非常重要 |
[20:29] | Young man, could you step forward? | 小伙子 能请你到前面来吗 |
[20:33] | Yes. Yes, you. | 对对 就是你 |
[20:34] | Would you meet me down here? | 你能走到我面前吗 |
[20:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:51] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[20:52] | Eugene, where’s your father? | 尤金 你父亲在哪 |
[20:54] | Busy. | 他很忙 |
[20:55] | With what? | 忙着干什么 |
[20:56] | Side girlfriend. Selling some shit up on Rampart. | 别的女人 在兰帕特卖东西 |
[21:00] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[21:05] | What did you eat for breakfast, Eugene? | 你早饭吃了什么 尤金 |
[21:10] | we had some pickle juice. | 我们喝了点黄瓜汁 |
[21:12] | Hot Fries sometimes when we helped out. | 有人管的时候还吃点零食粟米棒 |
[21:14] | When who helps you out? | 谁来管你们 |
[21:18] | My older brother, sometimes. | 我哥哥 他有时候来 |
[21:21] | He’s affiliated? | 他混帮派吗 |
[21:25] | Thank you, Eugene. You may sit back down. | 谢谢 尤金 你可以坐回去了 |
[21:29] | I just wanted you to have some context, Officer. | 我只是想让你明白一下背景 警官 |
[21:32] | You see, if this woman is found guilty by me, | 你看到了 如果这个女人被我认定有罪 |
[21:35] | she’ll go to jail for a minimum of five years, | 她至少要在监狱里呆五年 |
[21:39] | and her smallest children, | 而她最小的孩子们 |
[21:41] | they’ll be placed into child protective custody. | 他们会进入国家儿童保护性监护系统 |
[21:44] | It’s possible that she won’t ever see them again. | 很可能她这辈子都再也见不到他们了 |
[21:48] | And Eugene, well, | 而尤金 |
[21:51] | the Desire Crew will surely get their hands on him, | 欲念帮肯定会找到他 |
[21:55] | to sell drugs down at the open-air market | 在他们的地盘上贩毒 |
[21:58] | that they run down there. | 大庭广众之下 |
[22:02] | So, let me ask you this: | 所以 我这样问你 |
[22:05] | in front of the God that you swore by | 对着你刚刚起过誓的上帝 |
[22:09] | and the badge you wear | 和你戴着的警徽 |
[22:10] | and now with everything that you know about this family, | 以及你对这一家子人的了解 |
[22:16] | are you telling us the truth? | 你是在说真话吗 |
[22:18] | Yes, sir. I swear it. | 是的 我发誓 |
[22:20] | Okay. Well, you’re a very convincing witness. | 好吧 你是一个非常有说服力的证人 |
[22:23] | Which would be more than enough for me, | 对我来说绰绰有余了 |
[22:26] | were it not that I am in training for a marathon, | 要不是我正在为了跑马拉松而训练 |
[22:29] | and I really love running up stairways. | 而我真的特别喜欢跑台阶 |
[22:33] | Including the stoop steps | 包括下九区 |
[22:35] | at 5700 Flood Street in the Lower Ninth. | 福拉德街5700号那里的台阶 |
[22:38] | Are you sure you want to stick to the answer | 你确定你坚持 |
[22:40] | that you just gave me? | 你刚刚给我的答案吗 |
[22:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 法官大人 |
[22:43] | Now, it’s a shotgun house, isn’t that right? | 好了 那是一幢盒式房 是吧 |
[22:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:47] | Do you know why they call them a shotgun house? | 你知道他们为什么叫它盒式[霰弹枪]房吗 |
[22:50] | You could stand at the front door | 你可以站在前门开一发霰弹枪 |
[22:52] | and fire a shotgun straight through to the back door and out. | 子弹能径直穿过房子从后门而出 |
[22:57] | Isn’t that right? | 是吗 |
[22:59] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[23:00] | All the rooms– living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom– | 所有房间 客厅 厨房 卧室和浴室 |
[23:04] | are off the side of the hallway, hmm? | 都位于过道的两侧 对吗 |
[23:07] | I mean, it’s a clean shot. | 所以开枪后不会有任何阻拦 |
[23:09] | All the way, front to back. | 从前门直通后门 |
[23:11] | You sure you’re sticking with the answer that you gave me? | 你确定还要坚持你的所言吗 |
[23:15] | I stood at the doorway of 5700 Flood Street, just as you did. | 我曾和你一样 站在福拉德街5700号门口 |
[23:20] | The same front door that you just testified, under oath, | 就站在你宣誓后的证词中提到的那扇前门 |
[23:23] | that you saw Female Jones, in the bathroom, | 你看见费玛丽·琼斯 在浴室里 |
[23:27] | put a drug wrap up inside herself. | 把一包毒品塞进她身体里 |
[23:30] | Now, here’s my question: | 我的问题是 |
[23:33] | do you have see-around-corner eyes, | 到底是你的视线能拐弯 |
[23:38] | or are you a liar, of the vilest kind? | 还是说你就是个骗子 最卑劣的那一种 |
[25:20] | This is the 911 operator… | 这里是911接线员 |
[25:21] | You filled up. Now fuck off. | 你加满了 快滚吧 |
[25:23] | Just stay on the line, we’ll get you some help. | 请不要挂断电话 我们会找人帮你的 |
[25:26] | We just need to work out where you are. | 我们只需要查到你的所在 |
[25:28] | Please, if you can… | 拜托 你能否… |
[27:32] | Django. | 姜戈 |
[28:04] | Just keep your hope in your heart. | 心存希望就好 |
[28:07] | Y’all take real good care of each other now, you hear? | 你们都要互相照顾好彼此 知道吗 |
[28:10] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[28:12] | When did you start sounding like a Hallmark card? | 你什么时候说话这么亲切可人了 |
[28:15] | This morning. | 今天上午 |
[28:16] | Wh– wait, whoa– Are you running? | 什么 等等 你是打算竞选吗 |
[28:19] | Announcement on Monday. | 周一宣布 |
[28:21] | Ha! That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[28:22] | That is terrific. | 好极了 |
[28:24] | – And I’m gonna win. – Yeah. | -我一定会胜选 -当然 |
[28:26] | You should come with me. | 你应该加入我 |
[28:27] | Mayor’s office next year. | 明年当选市长 |
[28:29] | Who knows where five years from now. | 说不定下个五年会到更高的位置 |
[28:31] | Well, that’s very generous of you. | 你太慷慨了 |
[28:33] | No, it’s smart. You saved my life. | 不 这是明智之举 你救了我一命 |
[28:35] | That’s a good story in politics. | 放在政界这是一段美谈 |
[28:37] | And the best story usually wins. | 而最精彩的故事往往能获胜 |
[28:40] | You just do the Nancy Reagan thing. | 你只用负责当南茜·里根就好 |
[28:42] | What? | 什么 |
[28:43] | All demure and dewy eyes. | 举止端庄 眼含柔情 |
[28:46] | Gazing up at me adoringly the whole time | 从始至终都带着爱意注视我 |
[28:47] | like I’m Mount Rushmore. | 就像我是总统山一样 |
[28:51] | – Jedediah. – Judge. | -杰迪戴亚 -法官 |
[28:55] | – Michael? – Yeah. | -迈克尔吗 -是我 |
[30:22] | There’s a first. | 这还是头一回 |
[30:23] | My son taking the garbage out. | 我儿子出门倒垃圾 |
[30:36] | How was school? | 在学校还好吗 |
[30:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:43] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[30:47] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[30:54] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[30:57] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[31:03] | What the hell was that? | 你这是怎么回事 |
[31:09] | Of course. | 差点忘了 |
[31:10] | The anniversary. | 祭日 |
[31:20] | You know, I-I was thinking that I’d cook up | 我刚还打算做我的拿手好菜 |
[31:24] | my dirty carbonara. Huh? | 蛋黄酱培根意面 |
[31:27] | And then maybe… | 然后… |
[31:30] | maybe Shawshank one more time? | 再看一遍《肖申克的救赎》如何 |
[31:37] | Or… we could go out. | 或者我们可以出门 |
[31:46] | What’s wrong with your arm? | 你手臂怎么了 |
[31:51] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[32:01] | Something happened, Dad. | 出事了 爸爸 |
[32:05] | At school? What? | 在学校吗 什么事 |
[32:12] | No. | 不是 |
[32:15] | I was driving, | 我当时在开车 |
[32:18] | and I couldn’t get ahold of you. | 我联系不上你 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:26] | I hit somebody. | 我撞到了一个人 |
[32:27] | What do you mean? In another car? | 什么意思 那人是开的汽车吗 |
[32:30] | – A motorcycle. – Oh, Jesus. | -一辆摩托车 -天啊 |
[32:34] | Who? | 是谁 |
[32:36] | Are they all right? | 那人还好吗 |
[32:39] | He died. I… | 他死了 我… |
[32:41] | I think he died. | 我觉得他死了 |
[32:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:56] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[32:59] | Adam, you… | 亚当 你… |
[33:00] | you think… you-you think he died? | 你觉得…你觉得他死了是什么意思 |
[33:04] | Is… | 这… |
[33:05] | is that what… is that what you saw, or…? | 这是你亲眼所见 还是… |
[33:12] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[33:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:17] | Wh-Where did this happen? | 事发地点在哪 |
[33:23] | The Lower Ninth. | 下九区 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:25] | Okay, so that would be the new hospital, then. | 那应该是那间新医院 |
[33:28] | The ambulance would’ve taken him to, what, | 救护车会把他送去 叫什么来着 |
[33:30] | – New Orleans East, then, right? –I-I don’t know. | -新奥尔良东院 对吧 -我不知道 |
[33:32] | Well, the police must have said something. | 警察肯定说了 |
[33:34] | I-I drove away. I… | 我开走了 我… |
[33:41] | I drove away. | 我开走了 |
[33:46] | Adam, you drove away | 亚当 你在救护到达之前 |
[33:49] | – before the EMTs arrived? – Well, I mean, | -就开走了 -我其实… |
[33:51] | I-I tried to help him, | 我想要帮他来着 |
[33:52] | but I couldn’t get him to breathe and… | 但是我没法让他呼吸 而且… |
[33:53] | – So you-you called 911? – I tried to. | -你总打了911吧 -我试过 |
[33:56] | – But, um– Dad. – What do you mean “tried to”? | -可是 爸爸 -“试过”是什么意思 |
[33:57] | – Adam, is it yes or no? – Please help me. | -亚当 到底打没打 -求你帮帮我 |
[33:59] | Please, Dad, I-I couldn’t breathe! | 求你了爸爸 我当时喘不上气 |
[34:00] | – I… – Okay, okay. | -我… -好了 好了 |
[34:06] | I got you, buddy. | 有我呢 小伙子 |
[34:07] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[34:17] | So-so you… | 所以 你… |
[34:20] | you were driving. | 你当时在开车 |
[34:23] | And-and you couldn’t breathe, right? | 然后你喘不上气来 对吗 |
[34:25] | And you were distressed, yeah? | 然后你就很紧张 对吗 |
[34:30] | His head, um… | 他的头.. |
[34:34] | His head must have… | 他的头一定是… |
[34:39] | There was so much blood, but, um– | 当时出了很多血 但是… |
[34:40] | Okay. So this… | 好了 这… |
[34:42] | was a-a full-blown asthma attack then? | 是彻头彻尾的哮喘发作 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:51] | Okay, and you grabbed your inhaler to…? | 好 你拿吸入器… |
[34:53] | I-I-I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到它了 |
[34:57] | Okay, okay, so… | 好 好 那么… |
[35:00] | you couldn’t breathe, you-you weren’t thinking, | 你无法呼吸 你没办法思考 |
[35:03] | and then the shock… | 然后就因为发生的事 |
[35:05] | of what happened– but you, you stopped, didn’t you? | 被吓住了 但是你 停车了吧 |
[35:08] | You stopped and you got out of the car | 你停了车 走下车来 |
[35:10] | and you tried to help him, but then you panicked and… | 想要帮助他 但是你恐慌发作 |
[35:14] | Is that, is that right, Adam? | 是吗 对吗 亚当 |
[35:18] | – Yeah. – Okay, now listen to me. | -是 -好 现在听我说 |
[35:19] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说的每一个字 |
[35:23] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[35:26] | more than anything in this world. | 胜过这世间的一切 |
[35:32] | And I promise you, it… | 我向你保证 |
[35:34] | it’s going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[35:37] | Okay? Okay? | 好吗 好吗 |
[35:44] | I… | 我… |
[35:47] | – I killed somebody, Dad. – I know. | -我害死人了 爸 -我知道 |
[35:49] | – And I left him there. – No. No, but… | -我还把他扔下不管 -不 不 可是 |
[35:52] | But, Adam… | 可是 亚当 |
[35:54] | shock does strange things to people. | 惊吓会对人产生奇怪的影响 |
[35:57] | No, no, no, no, listen, no, listen to me. | 不不不 听我说 听我说 |
[35:58] | When your mom died, those first few hours | 你妈妈去世的时候 前几个小时 |
[36:02] | were just unbearable. | 让人喘不过气来 |
[36:05] | You howled and howled. | 你不停地哭嚎 |
[36:07] | And I thought it would never stop. | 我以为你停不下来了 |
[36:10] | But then do you know what happened? | 可是你知道后来怎样了吗 |
[36:14] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[36:18] | Your body just shut itself down | 你的身体关闭了自己 |
[36:20] | so you could cope with the shock. | 好让你能适应那份惊吓 |
[36:23] | And… | 而且 |
[36:26] | your head was on my arm. | 你的头就靠着我的胳膊 |
[36:28] | And I lost all feeling in it, but I couldn’t move it, | 我的胳膊都没有知觉了 但是我又不能动 |
[36:32] | because I was afraid that if I did, | 因为我怕我要是动了 |
[36:35] | then you’d wake up | 你就会醒过来 |
[36:37] | and… | 然后 |
[36:40] | you’d remember that your mom had… | 你就会想起来妈妈的事 |
[36:46] | …that your mom… | 想起来你妈妈 |
[36:48] | wasn’t alive anymore. | 已经不在这个世上了 |
[37:01] | We’re going to the police station, aren’t we? | 我们要去警察局 是吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:17] | Detective Nancy Costello, please. | 请找南希·卡斯特罗警探 |
[37:20] | Yes, yes, it has to be her. | 是的 对 只能是她 |
[37:27] | well, can you, can you get a message to her? | 你能 转告她一下吗 |
[37:31] | I’m-I’m coming into the precinct. | 我要去警区一趟 |
[37:33] | Uh… oh, uh, Michael Desiato. | 迈克尔·德夏托 |
[37:37] | D-e-s… | 德国的德 |
[37:40] | Yes… like the judge. | 对 和那位法官一样 |
[37:58] | Dad… | 爸 |
[37:59] | can we bring Django for the ride? | 我们可以带姜戈一起吗 |
[38:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:10] | Will you give me a minute? | 稍等我一下 |
[38:59] | Listen, if you get this within the next 30 minutes, | 如果你接下来的30分钟收到 |
[39:02] | will you please return my call? | 可否麻烦回我电话 |
[39:04] | No, just return my call anyway. | 算了 总之回我电话 |
[39:05] | Adam… let me get him. | 亚当 我来 |
[39:09] | Come on, buddy, here we go. | 来 乖乖 咱们走 |
[39:11] | Who were you calling? | 你刚给谁打电话呢 |
[39:13] | That was Lee Delamere. | 李·德拉米尔 |
[39:16] | I want us to go in lawyered up. | 希望进去的时候准备好律师 |
[39:19] | Lawyered up? | 准备好律师 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:23] | I won’t not do what’s smart just because it’s my own son. | 我不会因为是自己的儿子就偏要犯傻 |
[39:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:54] | Will I get bail? | 我能保释吗 |
[39:57] | No. | 不能 |
[39:59] | Probably not. | 很可能不能 |
[40:03] | New Orleans Parish Prison? | 新奥尔良教区监狱 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Uh, don’t forget to give Django his meds. | 别忘了喂姜戈吃药 |
[40:29] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[40:55] | No, just… stay here. | 别 就…待这儿 |
[40:59] | Let me set this up. | 我去安排 |
[42:37] | Sir. | 先生 |
[42:39] | Excuse me, sir, can I help you? | 不好意思 先生 需要帮忙吗 |
[42:41] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[42:47] | Get rid of the press. | 把记者赶走 |
[42:49] | Nothing gets out till we’re ready. | 准备好之前不能走漏半点风声 |
[43:20] | – Get back in the car. – Wha… I-I thought that we had to go in… | -回车上去 -什…我以为要进去… |
[43:22] | Get back in the car. | 回车上去 |
[43:25] | No, no, Dad, you were right. I-I need… | 不 爸 你说得对 我应该 |
[43:27] | Damn it. Will you just do what I tell you to do. | 见鬼 能不能听我的话照做 |
[43:30] | Why are… You are the one that said that we had to come here. | 怎么…是你说我必须来的 |
[43:33] | The boy you hit this morning is Jimmy Baxter’s son. | 你早晨撞上的是吉米·巴克斯特的儿子 |
[43:38] | That’s who you killed. | 你撞死的就是他 |
[43:40] | Jimmy Baxter is the head of the most vicious crime family | 吉米·巴克斯特是本市有史以来最凶残的 |
[43:44] | in the history of this city. | 犯罪家族的头目 |
[43:47] | Do you understand what that means? | 明白这是什么意思吗 |
[43:54] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[45:07] | Don’t tell anyone. | 谁也别说 |
[45:08] | Not ever. | 永远别提 |
[45:12] | I can do this. | 我能处理 |
[45:14] | I can keep you safe if no one ever hears about it. | 只要你不往外边说 我就可以保你安全 |
[45:20] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[45:22] | Adam, this is the rest of our lives. | 亚当 事关咱们下半辈子啊 |
[45:36] | The hit-and-run has left a 17-year-old boy dead | 今天在下九区发生肇事逃逸 |
[45:39] | in the Lower Ninth Ward today. | 一名十七岁少年身亡 |
[45:41] | The victim has been identified as Rocco Baxter, | 死者身份已确认为罗科·巴克斯特 |
[45:44] | who was riding a motorcycle at the time of the accident. | 事发当时正驾驶一辆摩托车 |
[45:47] | The Baxter family is reputed | 据传巴克斯特家族 |
[45:48] | to have a long history in organized crime. | 持续多年从事有组织犯罪 |
[45:51] | Jimmy Baxter and his wife had this to say | 吉米·巴克斯特及其妻子在此前不久 |
[45:53] | a few moments ago. | 作出如下发言 |
[45:56] | Uh, who would do a thing like this? | 谁会做这种事啊 |
[45:58] | Leave a dying child | 将一个垂死的孩子 |
[46:01] | on the roadside. | 留在路边 |
[46:03] | He was 17 years old. | 他只有十七岁 |
[46:06] | What kind of a human being are you? | 你还算人吗 |
[46:09] | Whoever you are… | 不管你是谁 |
[46:15] | …wherever you are… | 人在哪里 |
[46:18] | …you should know… | 你应该知道 |
[46:21] | you will be found. | 会找到你的 |
[46:27] | Coming up, promising news… | 接下来 好消息 |
[48:17] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[48:25] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[50:09] | On the bridge? | 在桥上 |
[50:11] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[50:15] | On the bridge? | 在桥上 |
[50:15] | I-I… I had to. | 我…没办法 |
[50:17] | You had to? | 没办法 |
[50:20] | Prostate cancer. | 前列腺癌 |
[50:23] | When I need to go, I… | 该撒的时候 我 |
[50:26] | I need to go. | 就得撒 |
[50:27] | I’m-I’m so sorry. | 我…抱歉 |
[50:30] | What’s your PSA? | PSA是多少 |
[50:33] | It’s… high. | 很…高 |
[50:36] | Is it over a hundred? | 超100了 |
[50:40] | 200 It’s 200. | |
[50:46] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[50:49] | Look, uh… | 那个 |
[50:51] | good luck, okay? | 祝你好运 |
[50:54] | And your fly. | 门没关 |
[50:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:47] | Andy, do you hear that? | 安迪 听到了吗 |