时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[00:05] | Previously on Your Honor… | 《法官大人》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | I-I-I tried to help him, but I… | 我想要帮他来着 但是我 |
[00:10] | So you-you-you called 911? | 你总打了911吧 |
[00:12] | I tried to. | 我试过 |
[00:13] | Help. | 救命 |
[00:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:14] | I drove away. | 我开走了 |
[00:18] | I drove away. | 我开走了 |
[00:21] | Stay here, let me set this up. | 待这儿 我去安排 |
[00:30] | The boy you hit is Jimmy Baxter’s son. | 你撞上的是吉米·巴克斯特的儿子 |
[00:33] | Do you understand what that means? | 明白这是什么意思吗 |
[00:34] | The head of the most vicious crime family in this city. | 本市最凶残的犯罪家族的头目 |
[00:37] | I can keep you safe if no one ever hears about it. | 只要你不往外边说 我就可以保你安全 |
[00:45] | Whoever you are… | 不管你是谁 |
[00:48] | wherever you are… | 人在哪里 |
[00:50] | you will be found. | 会找到你的 |
[01:09] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:11] | Help. | 救命 |
[01:14] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 你在吗 |
[01:16] | I can barely hear you. | 我听不清 |
[01:19] | Can you hear me? Hello? | 能听见吗 喂 |
[01:22] | We’re having trouble working out where you are. | 我们查不到你的位置 |
[01:24] | If you’re in the city, hit one of the keys on your phone. | 如果你在城里 请你按手机上的按键 |
[01:27] | Any key. | 任何一个都行 |
[01:29] | Any key will work. | 任何一个按键都行 |
[01:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:42] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:52] | You look tired. | 你看上去好憔悴 |
[01:54] | I haven’t slept all night. | 我整宿没睡 |
[01:59] | What is it, Michael? | 怎么了 迈克尔 |
[02:08] | It’s, um… | 那个… |
[02:11] | Robin’s car. | 萝宾的车 |
[02:13] | I need it to disappear, Charlie. | 我需要它消失 查理 |
[02:17] | No questions asked. | 别多问 |
[02:20] | But it-it just… | 但是… |
[02:22] | can’t just be sold. | 光卖了不行 |
[02:23] | it… | 要… |
[02:24] | I mean gone. | 真消失 |
[02:32] | It’s got to be painful for you. | 你肯定很痛苦吧 |
[02:36] | Seeing it there every day. | 每天看到它 |
[02:38] | In the street. | 在街上跑 |
[02:39] | Outside your home. | 停在门外 |
[02:41] | If you were never to see it again, | 如果你再也看不到它 |
[02:43] | it would be harder for a day or so. | 那么一两天内 会感觉更难过 |
[02:47] | The absence. | 因为它不见了 |
[02:51] | And then… | 可之后… |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:01] | Drop the key behind the front left wheel. | 把钥匙放在左前轮后 |
[03:03] | Give me a few hours. | 给我几小时 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | I don’t have a brother. | 我没有兄弟 |
[03:16] | And then again… | 但是… |
[03:19] | I do. | 你胜似兄弟 |
[03:22] | Rudy! | 鲁迪 |
[03:24] | Charlie Figaro. Good morning. | 查理·费格罗 早上好 |
[03:26] | Hey, you still acting lieutenant or the real thing now? | 你还是代理警督还是扶正了 |
[03:30] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[03:32] | Yeah, of course I knew! | 我当然知道 |
[03:34] | Why would I ask about it and already know the answer? | 如果我早知道了还问什么 |
[03:37] | That’s the first law of politics. | 那是政治的第一法则 |
[03:40] | Thing about making lieutenant: | 当警督的好处 |
[03:42] | half the work, twice the pay. | 事半钱倍 |
[03:44] | Hey, wait until I make you my new chief of police. | 等我回头选你做我的新警察局长 |
[03:48] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[03:50] | Hey, um… | 那个… |
[03:53] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[04:00] | Rudy Cunningham. | 鲁迪·卡宁汉姆 |
[04:01] | You alone, Little Mo? | 就你一个人吗 小莫 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:05] | Good, listen up. | 那好 听好了 |
[04:18] | Kofi! | 科菲 |
[04:31] | What’s up with you? | 什么事 |
[04:33] | I got a job for you, Kofi. | 我有事交给你 科菲 |
[04:42] | What is this, Dad? | 这是什么 爸爸 |
[04:44] | This is yesterday. | 这是昨天的事 |
[05:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:07] | I always will. | 我永远都爱你 |
[05:13] | May I have two espressos, please? | 可以来两杯浓缩咖啡吗 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:18] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你件事吗 |
[05:20] | Shotgun homes– | 盒式房子 |
[05:21] | you know, front door to back door, straight through, right? | 前后门正对的那种 |
[05:24] | I mean, does that… is that always true? | 一直是如此吗 |
[05:27] | Sure, I think so. Why? | 嗯 应该是吧 怎么了 |
[05:29] | No, it just doesn’t make sense. | 没事 就是觉得奇怪 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么事 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry, no, it’s a, it’s a case. | 抱歉 就是件案子的事 |
[05:36] | A case, like a trial? | 案子 审判吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:41] | Okay, NOPD busts a shotgun home in the lower ninth. | 好吧 新奥尔良警方突袭了下九区的一栋盒式房子 |
[05:47] | Now, the police officer is standing at the front door, | 站在前门的警官 |
[05:50] | says that he saw a woman in the bathroom hiding drugs. | 自称看到浴室里的女人在藏毒 |
[05:55] | But the geography doesn’t feel right, does it? | 但是从室内布局上来说 这不对劲吧 |
[06:00] | Are you on a jury? | 你是陪审团的吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 不是 |
[06:03] | A lawyer? | 律师吗 |
[06:05] | No. | 不是 |
[06:06] | Are you a judge? | 你是法官吗 |
[06:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:11] | Well, you could… | 那你可以… |
[06:13] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | No, nothing. | 没事 |
[06:16] | Well, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:17] | No, you were gonna say something, go ahead. Say it. | 你看来有话说 那就说吧 |
[06:20] | Well… go and look maybe. | 或许去看看嘛 |
[06:24] | Look at-at what? | 看什么 |
[06:26] | At the house. | 那栋房子 |
[06:28] | Is that allowed? | 那可以吗 |
[06:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:35] | You know, that is a good idea. | 这是个好点子 |
[06:38] | That is a very good idea. | 真是个好点子 |
[06:40] | Bottoms up. | 喝光 |
[07:45] | Booze or dope? | 买酒还是毒品 |
[07:47] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[07:48] | Neither. | 都不买 |
[07:49] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[07:51] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[07:52] | ‘Cause I only give money to people if it’s for booze or dope. | 因为我只给会拿去买酒或毒品的人施舍 |
[08:10] | I want who did this, Cusack. | 我要那个凶手 库萨克 |
[08:22] | Yesterday’s flowers. | 昨天的花 |
[08:25] | Lay them down and… say something to her. | 把花放下 然后说几句 |
[08:29] | – Dad… – Alibis fall apart, Adam. | -爸爸 -不在场证明会被驳斥 亚当 |
[08:31] | I see it all the time. | 我经常见到这种事 |
[08:33] | They almost never hold up. | 几乎从没有经得住考验的 |
[08:35] | If you want to give yourself a fighting chance, | 如果你还想有一丝机会 |
[08:37] | it has to be very close to true. | 就得非常贴近事实 |
[08:39] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[08:42] | being here, doing this– | 来到这里 做这种事 |
[08:43] | Months from now, if you’re ever asked where you were | 几个月后 如果你被问起 你10月9日 |
[08:46] | or what you were doing on October 9th, | 去了哪 做了什么 |
[08:50] | you’ll have the muscle memory of what you did. | 你就能拥有当时行为的肌肉记忆 |
[08:52] | You won’t have to construct the lie because you lived it. | 你不需要编造谎言 因为你真那么做了 |
[08:55] | But yesterday was yesterday. | 但昨天就是昨天 |
[08:58] | If the vet at the gate is ever on the stand, | 如果门口那个老兵真去作证了 |
[09:02] | do you think he remembers the date… | 你觉得他会记准是哪天 |
[09:05] | or the embarrassing wise-ass and his embarrassed son? | 碰到了那个自作聪明的讨厌鬼和他不好意思的儿子吗 |
[09:09] | And Norma, the waitress, she knows what day it was. | 还有女服务员诺玛 她会记得今天是哪天 |
[09:12] | It was the day Judge Desiato went down to the Lower Ninth | 是德夏托法官去下九区 |
[09:16] | to check whether police officers can see around corners or not. | 核实警官的视线究竟能不能拐弯的那天 |
[09:24] | Today is yesterday. | 今天就是昨天 |
[09:27] | What about the car? | 那车呢 |
[09:29] | It’s being taken care of. | 已经处理了 |
[09:32] | What-what do you mean “taken care of”? | 什么意思 “处理了” |
[09:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:36] | And it’s better that I don’t know. | 我不知道最好 |
[09:38] | Just like it’s better that you don’t know. | 你不知道也最好 |
[09:39] | And that’s the truth. | 那是真话 |
[09:42] | Now, lay the flowers down and say a few words for Mom. | 把花放下 对妈妈说几句话吧 |
[09:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:45] | Was I sad? | 我难过吗 |
[09:47] | Did I play her favorite songs and cry my heart out? | 我播放了她最爱的歌 大哭了一场吗 |
[09:50] | If you won’t listen to me, how can I keep you safe? | 如果你不肯听我的 我要怎么保护你 |
[09:52] | I can’t fucking do it, Dad. Any of this. | 我做不到 爸爸 我做不到任何这些事 |
[09:54] | Yes… you can. | 你可以的 |
[09:57] | You have to… | 你必须做到 |
[10:00] | and you will. | 你会做到的 |
[10:03] | Or we die. | 否则我们都得死 |
[10:12] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[10:26] | I miss you, Mom. | 我好想你 妈妈 |
[10:29] | I really miss you. | 我真的好想你 |
[11:58] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:59] | Morning, Judge. | 早 法官 |
[12:04] | Detective Costello to see you. | 卡斯特罗警探要见你 |
[12:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Judge. | 法官 |
[12:15] | Detective. | 警探 |
[12:16] | I was downstairs in section B, so… | 我正好去了楼下的B区 就… |
[12:19] | Great. Well, good to see you. | 好啊 见到你真好 |
[12:21] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[12:32] | So, the… the message that you left at the station yesterday. | 那个…你昨天给警局留的言 |
[12:36] | Right. Right. | 嗯 嗯 |
[12:38] | I was calling to report the theft of Robin’s car. | 我是想打电话举报萝宾的车被盗 |
[12:44] | – Oh, God. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[12:45] | And I-I wanted it to be you | 我想找你 |
[12:47] | because I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 因为我不想把事情搞大 |
[12:50] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:51] | Well… this isn’t about a car thief. | 我找你不是为了抓车贼 |
[12:55] | This, to me, is a lot bigger. | 对我来说 是重要得多的东西 |
[13:00] | See, I-I haven’t been able to bring myself to… | 你知道 我一直不忍 |
[13:04] | get rid of, well, anything. | 丢掉 任何东西 |
[13:08] | I mean, her clothes, | 她的衣服 |
[13:10] | the article she was working on. | 她当时在写的文章 |
[13:12] | It’s all still there. Her car. | 全都留着 她的车 |
[13:16] | Her car. | 她的车 |
[13:18] | Every morning I go out, | 每天早上我出门 |
[13:19] | and there’s her car… just sitting there. | 她的车 就停在那 |
[13:26] | Like a bruise. | 像是一块瘀伤 |
[13:30] | It’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[13:32] | The car thief actually did me a favor. | 那个偷车贼其实帮了我个忙 |
[13:41] | Can I be straight with you, Judge? | 我能直说吗 法官大人 |
[13:42] | – Please. – That’s a load of crap. | -请说 -您是在胡说八道 |
[13:45] | The anniversary of her death. | 她的忌日 |
[13:47] | I mean, he doesn’t know that. How can he know that? | 那个偷车贼不知道 当然不知道 |
[13:49] | But that’s the thing about crime. | 但犯罪就是这样 |
[13:52] | It doesn’t give a damn who it hurts or how or why. | 他们才不管这事如何伤害了谁 前因后果 |
[13:56] | You want me to let it go? | 你想让我就这么算了 |
[13:57] | – Wrong cop, wrong woman. – No, I-I- | -你找错人了 -不 我 |
[13:59] | Robin’s murder. | 杀害萝宾的人 |
[14:00] | This robber walks into a store with a gun. | 劫匪拿着枪走进一间商店 |
[14:03] | He doesn’t want to kill anybody, but when he knows he has to, | 他没想杀任何人 但当他不得不杀时 |
[14:07] | does he ask if Robin Desiato | 他可曾问过萝宾·德夏托 |
[14:09] | has a young son or not? | 是不是有个年幼的孩子 |
[14:11] | If she’s a good person or not? | 是不是个好人 |
[14:13] | He doesn’t care about her life when he takes it. | 他夺走她生命的时候根本不在乎 |
[14:15] | So you know what, I don’t care | 所以你懂的 我也不在乎 |
[14:17] | what our car thief didn’t have for breakfast | 我们的偷车贼是否吃了早餐 |
[14:19] | or how fucked up his childhood was. | 或者是否有个悲惨的童年 |
[14:21] | I am going to find that piece of shit. | 我一定会找到那个人渣 |
[15:19] | E-M-L-S 769 Eight Mary Lincoln Sam 769. | |
[15:23] | Ran a red light. | 闯红灯 |
[15:24] | 191 acknowledged. | 191收到 |
[15:25] | E-M-L-S 769 Eight Mary Lincoln Sam 769. | |
[15:27] | Blue Volvo. Driver ran a red light. Stand by. | 蓝色沃尔沃 司机闯红灯 准备行动 |
[15:30] | Running the plates now. | 正在查询车牌号 |
[15:33] | Be advised, this is a… | 注意 这是一辆 |
[15:38] | No, no, no! Do not move! | 不 不 不 不许动 |
[15:40] | Do-do not move! Show me your hands. | 不 不许动 举起手来 |
[15:42] | Let me see your hands. I will shoot you. | 让我看到你的双手 我会开枪的 |
[15:43] | – Please don’t-don’t shoot me. – Exactly where I can see them. | -千万不要开枪 -放在我可以看到的地方 |
[15:45] | Don’t shoot me. | 别开枪 |
[15:45] | – Move towards the door. – Yes. Okay, I’m coming. | -向门移动 -好吗 我出来了 |
[15:48] | I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. I’m coming. Okay? | 我出来了 出来了 放松 |
[15:51] | – Show me your hands! – Okay, okay, okay. | -让我看到你的双手 -好的 好的 |
[15:53] | Reach outside of the vehicle. | 伸到车外面来 |
[15:54] | Open the car from the outside. | 从外面打开车门 |
[15:56] | Right here. Right here. | 来了 来了 |
[16:03] | Against the wall. Up against the wall! | 面对墙 面对墙站直 |
[16:05] | Stretch out. | 张开 |
[16:07] | Both legs. Stretch out. | 两条腿 张开 |
[16:08] | Do you have anything in your pockets that is going to poke me? | 你兜里有会用来捅我的东西吗 |
[16:11] | No. | 没有 |
[16:12] | Do you have anything in your pockets that’s gonna poke me? | 你兜里有会用来捅我的东西吗 |
[16:12] | No, I don’t. No. | 不 我没有 |
[16:14] | 191, be advised… | 191 注意 |
[16:16] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[16:20] | – The scrapyard, huh? – I didn’t do nothing, man. | -废车厂的 -我什么都没做 大哥 |
[16:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:22] | Jesus, what the fuck?! | 上帝 搞什么 |
[17:24] | Where were you, man? | 你跑哪去了 哥们 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么 |
[17:27] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[17:30] | my dad made me do a ton of anniversary stuff. | 我爸逼着我做了一大堆周年纪念日的事 |
[17:35] | yeah, your mom. | 对了 你妈妈 |
[17:37] | She was a great lady, your mom. | 她是个很好的女士 你妈妈 |
[17:39] | What’d you like best about her? | 你最喜欢她什么 |
[17:41] | Probably her tits. | 大概是她的奶子吧 |
[17:43] | You’re sick. | 你个变态 |
[17:46] | Next. | 下一个 |
[17:47] | Custody. Curtis Glover. | 监护权 柯蒂斯·格洛弗 |
[17:50] | Bench warrant. | 法官签发拘捕令 |
[17:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Mr. Glover, you were supposed to be here yesterday. | 格洛弗先生 你昨天就应该来这的 |
[17:56] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[17:58] | At my grandfather’s funeral. | 我爷爷的葬礼上 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[18:04] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[18:06] | He’s in the ground. | 他在地下了 |
[18:07] | The least you can hope for from a funeral. | 那就是葬礼嘛 |
[18:11] | What cemetery was it? | 是在哪块墓地 |
[18:13] | St. Louis Number One. | 圣路易斯一号墓地 |
[18:15] | So not actually in the ground. | 所以不是在地下 |
[18:19] | Above-ground internments only up there. | 那里只接受地上埋葬 |
[18:22] | Figure of speech. | 这么说而已 |
[18:27] | And what was your grandfather’s name? | 你爷爷叫什么 |
[18:31] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[18:35] | Wait, you don’t remember your own grandfather’s name? | 等下 你不记得你亲爷爷的名字 |
[18:40] | Just knowed him as Pops. | 大家都叫他老爹 |
[18:43] | Okay, so is Pops your father’s father or your mother’s father? | 好吧 老爹是你爸的父亲 还是你妈的父亲 |
[18:51] | Father’s. | 我爸的 |
[18:54] | Just a wild guess, then. | 那我大胆猜测一下 |
[18:56] | His name is the same as yours? | 他的名字和你一样吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah. That’s it. | 对 没错 |
[19:04] | Nobody called Glover buried yesterday in the city of New Orleans. | 昨天在新奥尔良市没有叫格洛弗的办了葬礼 |
[19:07] | It was Baton Rouge. | 是在巴吞鲁日 |
[19:10] | It was Baton Rouge. | 在巴吞鲁日 |
[19:13] | Do you want us to check that? | 你要我们核查一下吗 |
[19:19] | Floppy and greasy, every time. | 每次都这么松软油腻 |
[19:27] | You gonna eat that sandwich? | 你要吃那块三明治吗 |
[19:56] | When do I get processed? | 什么时候才会处理我 |
[19:58] | Who brought you in? | 谁把你抓来的 |
[20:00] | Well, they didn’t introduce themselves. | 他们又没做自我介绍 |
[20:02] | Took their badge numbers, though. | 不过我记下了警号 |
[20:06] | Why would you do that? | 你记那个干什么 |
[20:09] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[20:10] | What’d you do? | 你干啥了 |
[20:13] | Bullshit driving thing. | 开车违章 |
[20:15] | Alleged. | 声称的 |
[20:19] | Now… wouldn’t that make a lot of paperwork for you… | 你会不会徒添很多文书工作 |
[20:23] | when I make a big-ass complaint about some racist shit? | 如果我大肆投诉举报有种族歧视 |
[20:26] | All to me running a red light? | 就因为闯了个红灯 |
[20:31] | Three great female photographers. | 三位伟大的女性摄影师 |
[20:33] | Nan Goldin, Diane Arbus, Vivian Maier. | 南·戈尔丁 黛安·阿布斯 薇薇安·迈尔 |
[20:36] | Which of the three hides herself most from her subject? | 谁对拍照对象隐藏自己藏得最深 |
[20:38] | Speaking about great tits, huh? | 她奶子也很大是吧 |
[20:40] | Something to share, boys? | 有什么要分享的吗 二位 |
[20:43] | Come on. Don’t be shy. | 来吧 别害羞 |
[20:47] | Vivian Maier had a box Kodak, | 薇薇安·迈尔有一台柯达盒式照相机 |
[20:50] | so she held it here, like this, | 她会举在这里 |
[20:54] | which kind of alters the relationship with the subject. | 这样会改变与拍摄对象的关系 |
[20:58] | I mean, the photographer isn’t holding a camera up to her face, | 这位摄影师没有把相机举在眼前 |
[21:01] | so she’s actually looking at the subject. | 这样她能真正地看见拍摄对象 |
[21:04] | Not through a lens, not through anything. | 而不是通过镜头 或是任何介质 |
[21:09] | And if the subject sees her, then he can look back. | 如果拍摄对象看见了她 也会给予回应 |
[21:15] | Yeah, she was a true street photographer. | 没错 她是真正的街头摄影师 |
[21:20] | I love Vivian Maier. | 我爱薇薇安·迈尔 |
[21:24] | I mean, I… I-I really love her. | 我是真的很喜欢她 |
[21:41] | You like baseball? | 你喜欢棒球吗 |
[21:43] | Sure. Why? | 当然 怎么 |
[21:46] | Take a look at my possessions. | 看看我的随身物品 |
[22:02] | Mariano Rivera. | 马里安诺·李维拉 |
[22:06] | How’d you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[22:08] | Do you care? | 你真的关心吗 |
[22:16] | Desiato. | 德夏托 |
[22:17] | We found the car. | 我们找到车子了 |
[22:21] | Hello? Judge? | 在吗 法官 |
[22:23] | Yes, I’m here, I’m here. | 嗯 我在 我在 |
[22:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:28] | Well, that’s-that’s great news. | 这是个好消息 |
[22:31] | Where was it? | 在哪发现的 |
[22:32] | Headed down Washington. | 开去华盛顿的路上 |
[22:34] | It-it was being driven? | 有人在开那辆车吗 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:37] | You want to come pick it up? | 你要来取车吗 |
[22:40] | Now? | 现在 |
[22:43] | Yes. Yes. Now would be great. | 好 好 现在正好 |
[22:46] | Are you in court? | 你要开庭吗 |
[22:47] | No, no, no. I-I have the time. I-I’ll be right there. | 没有 我有时间 我就去 |
[23:29] | It smells like dog. | 一股狗的味道 |
[23:32] | Yeah. Ten years of Django. | 是啊 载了十年姜戈 |
[23:36] | But seems like only last week | 但我们第一次带它回家 |
[23:38] | we brought him home for the first time. | 感觉还是上周的事 |
[23:40] | In this? | 开这辆车吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:43] | I was just talking about it yesterday. | 我昨天还说起了这回事 |
[23:46] | H-He… he peed all over Adam’s lap on the way home. | 它在回家路上尿湿了亚当的大腿 |
[23:51] | And you know what he said? | 你知道他是怎么说的吗 |
[23:52] | He said it was “The best day of my life.” | 他说那是他”生命中最美好的一天” |
[23:55] | Said it then or yesterday? | 是当时说的 还是昨天说的 |
[23:58] | Both. | 都说了 |
[24:00] | In the car ten years ago and… | 十年前在车上 还有… |
[24:02] | again yesterday at the cemetery. | 昨天在墓地 |
[24:08] | The kid’s GPS. | 这孩子的GPS定位 |
[24:09] | On his phone, it was set to the scrapyard. | 他的手机定位到了废车厂 |
[24:13] | Made me wonder if… this could be connected to Robin. | 这让我想到会不会和萝宾有关 |
[24:18] | Her murder. | 她的遇害 |
[24:19] | Get rid of her car. | 处理掉她的车 |
[24:21] | But a year later. Why wait a year? | 但是在一年之后 为什么要等一年 |
[24:24] | Like a message. | 像是在传递什么信息 |
[24:26] | O-On the anniversary, I mean. | 偏偏是在纪念日这天 |
[24:28] | It’s a hell of a coincidence otherwise. | 不然就太巧了 |
[24:33] | – Judge– – I’m sorry. | -法官 -对不起 |
[24:34] | No, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…-I- | 不 该道歉的是我 我不是故意… |
[24:36] | No, it’s-it’s… | 不 没… |
[24:38] | I-I’m okay. I’m good. | 我没事 没关系 |
[24:43] | We’re gonna need a statement. | 我们需要一份证言 |
[24:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:46] | “I’m the registered owner of the car, | “我是这辆车的登记所有人 |
[24:48] | the last time I saw it was–“ | 我最后一次见到它是…” |
[24:49] | Yes, I know, Nancy. | 好 我知道 南希 |
[24:51] | Sorry. Stupid. | 不好意思 傻了 |
[24:53] | No, it’s-it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[24:57] | First time you called me “Nancy.” | 这是你第一次叫我”南希” |
[25:02] | Really? I… | 是吗 我 |
[25:05] | We could do the statement now, if you want, ’cause you’re here. | 如果你愿意 我们可以现在做证言 正好你在 |
[25:10] | Well… | 这个… |
[25:11] | Y-You know what? Another time is fine. | 这样吧 还是改天吧 |
[25:13] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 行 |
[25:17] | So… | 所以 |
[25:20] | do you have a, a name for him? | 你们知道那个人的名字了吗 |
[25:24] | The kid who stole the car? | 偷这辆车的孩子 |
[25:28] | Well, not with me. | 我这倒没有 |
[25:29] | You want me to get it to you when I have it? | 需要我知道之后告诉你吗 |
[25:31] | – Well, okay. – Okay. | -好的 -行 |
[25:38] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[25:43] | Young. 17. | 很年轻 17岁 |
[25:52] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白一件事 |
[25:57] | I… I don’t know how to say this… | 我不知道该怎么开口 |
[26:02] | Then just say it. | 那就直说吧 |
[26:06] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说 |
[26:13] | I used to drive out of the city for trail runs and-and… | 我以前经常开出城外去越野跑 |
[26:20] | So as I… not to have to carry the car keys with me | 这样跑步的时候 |
[26:23] | while I was running, I… | 不用随身带着钥匙 |
[26:26] | I got into the habit of leaving them on top of the tire. | 我养成了把钥匙放在轮胎上的臭毛病 |
[26:30] | And… it’s what I do all the time now with this car. | 我现在也总是这样 |
[26:36] | Yeah. We were wondering how he got the keys. | 是 我们也想知道他是怎么拿到钥匙的 |
[26:39] | I thought, you know, he might have even been in your home. | 我以为 他可能进过你们家 |
[26:42] | No. I-I don’t, uh… | 不 我没… |
[26:45] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:47] | Well, it might be a problem with the insurance claim. | 保险理赔的时候可能有点麻烦 |
[26:51] | Oh, well. | 那倒是 |
[26:52] | What tire did you put the key on? | 你把钥匙放哪只轮胎上 |
[26:56] | Left-front. | 左前轮 |
[26:59] | Was this always like this? | 一直都这样吗 |
[27:03] | Well, that’s hard to say, with a car this old. | 这很难说 毕竟这辆车有年头了 |
[27:07] | Who drove it last? | 最后一次是谁开的 |
[27:10] | Probably Adam. | 可能是亚当 |
[27:14] | So, he knew about the, the key thing? | 所以 他也知道钥匙的事 |
[27:16] | He did that, too? | 他也那么放 |
[27:19] | Y-Yes. It-it just became what we did with this car. | 是的 我们都这么干 |
[27:23] | It’s stupid, I know. | 很傻 我知道 |
[27:26] | Unlucky, too, that he spotted it. | 也很不走运 被他发现了 |
[27:31] | The kid. | 那个孩子 |
[27:33] | Right. I guess. | 是的 应该是 |
[27:36] | Well, I’m gonna need a statement from Adam, too. | 这样 我还需要一份亚当的证言 |
[27:39] | “The last time I drove the car wa…” Anyway, you know. | “我最后一次开这辆车…” 你明白的 |
[27:44] | You know what, why don’t I go check in and see where Andy’s at? | 这样吧 我先去里面看看安迪哪去了 |
[27:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:54] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[28:26] | There were traces of blood on the inhaler. | 吸入器上有血迹 |
[28:31] | Well, whose blood? | 谁的血 |
[28:36] | Aye. | 是 |
[28:42] | Rocco’s blood. | 罗科的血 |
[28:46] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[28:48] | We’re having the inhaler tested for DNA. | 我们把吸入器拿去做DNA检测了 |
[28:53] | How long? | 要多久 |
[28:55] | We’ll go to Cusack with any results | 有了结果我们就拿去找库萨克 |
[28:57] | so he can look at the police database for a match. | 让他在警方数据库里找匹配信息 |
[28:59] | How long? | 要多久 |
[29:01] | 36 hours. | 36小时 |
[29:04] | This bird. | 这只鸟 |
[29:07] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | Cleans itself every ten minutes. | 每过十分钟就清理自己 |
[29:17] | Like it fucking matters. | 好像多重要似的 |
[29:20] | Like anything fucking matters anymore. | 好像还有什么事有意义似的 |
[29:33] | Just need your autograph on this and you’re good to go. | 只要在上面签字就可以走了 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:03] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[30:35] | Cusack. | 库萨克 |
[31:27] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[31:33] | I deal with thousands of cases. | 我处理过成千上万的案子 |
[31:36] | – I– – The underwear guy. | -我… -内衣男 |
[31:41] | – Right. – You don’t remember? | -好吧 -你不记得了吗 |
[31:48] | Remind me. | 提示我一下 |
[31:49] | The defense was, | 辩护方说 |
[31:50] | “I’m not stealing underwear from clotheslines | “我从晾衣绳上偷内衣 |
[31:52] | ’cause I’m a pervert. | 不是因为我是变态 |
[31:54] | I’m cleaning up the city by removing ugly undergarments | 我是把丑内衣清出公共视野 |
[31:58] | from public view.” | 清理市容” |
[31:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember now. | 嗯 我现在记得了 |
[32:02] | You found him not guilty. | 你判他无罪 |
[32:05] | His name was Arnold Thewlis. | 他叫阿诺德·泰利斯 |
[32:08] | Went on to rape three women and a 14-year-old girl. | 之后他又强奸了三名女性和一位14岁少女 |
[32:12] | Stuffed underwear in their mouths to shut ’em up | 把内衣塞进她们的嘴里 让她们闭嘴 |
[32:16] | while he did what he did. | 就在他施暴的时候 |
[32:21] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道这些事吗 |
[32:26] | I thought you would have known that. | 我以为你会知道 |
[32:31] | You try a case on the evidence. | 判案要讲证据 |
[32:35] | You can’t judge a man on what you fear he might become. | 你不能因为担心某种可能性而给别人定罪 |
[32:43] | Fucking traffic. | 该死的堵车 |
[34:04] | Sorry. I-I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[34:05] | Listen, uh, uh, our car was, uh, stolen. | 听着 我们的车被偷了 |
[34:10] | They got it back, but, uh, apparently, | 警察找回来了 而且发现 |
[34:13] | it was, uh, involved in a hit-and-run. | 车被卷入了一起肇事逃逸事件 |
[34:17] | So they-they have to keep it for evidential reasons. | 所以被当作证据扣下了 |
[34:19] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -对 |
[34:21] | Yeah. And this officer gave me a ride home. | 对 然后这位警察送我回家了 |
[34:25] | This officer needs to pee. | 这位警察需要尿尿 |
[34:27] | Right. It’s the third door on the right. | 对 右边第三间 |
[34:46] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:47] | Just… | 别… |
[35:10] | So you drive that old beater? | 是你开那辆老古董吗 |
[35:13] | No, it… it was my mom’s. | 不 那是我妈的车 |
[35:21] | So, thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[35:25] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[35:38] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[35:41] | Somebody speak? | 有人说话了吗 |
[35:42] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[36:05] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[36:31] | – Got it? – Got it. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[36:53] | Why did you say that you don’t drive the car? | 你为什么说自己不开那辆车 |
[36:57] | I-I thought it would be better. | 我以为这样会好些 |
[36:58] | Well, maybe he and Nancy Costello won’t– | 也许他和南希·卡斯特罗不会… |
[37:01] | Django! | 姜戈 |
[37:02] | Knock it off. | 别玩了 |
[37:06] | You said the car had been taken care of. | 你说车已经解决了 |
[37:08] | I thought it had. | 我以为是这样 |
[37:09] | Well, was it abandoned? | 它是废弃了吗 |
[37:11] | No. | 不是 |
[37:12] | Wait, some-someone was driving it? Who? | 等等 是有人在开吗 是谁 |
[37:14] | I don’t know, and we haven’t got time for this. | 我不知道 我们没空争论这个 |
[37:16] | Dad, do-do they think– | 爸 他们会认为… |
[37:17] | We haven’t got time for this! | 我们没空争论这个 |
[37:20] | His blood on your hands. | 你的手上沾满了他的血 |
[37:23] | Your fingerprints in his blood | 你的指纹在他的血里 |
[37:25] | on the car door handle, on the steering wheel, | 在车门的门把手上 在方向盘上 |
[37:28] | on the rear view mirror. | 在后视镜上 |
[37:29] | Please make it stop. | 让这一切停止吧 |
[37:30] | What do you think I’m doing here?! | 不然你以为我在干什么 |
[37:32] | With every fucking ounce of my being, I– | 我身体的所有力量 我… |
[37:37] | Adam, Adam. Adam, Adam, Adam. | 亚当 亚当 亚当 亚当 亚当 |
[37:41] | It’s all right, it’s okay. | 没关系 没事 |
[37:42] | Where’s your inhaler? | 你的吸入器呢 |
[37:45] | Where’s… | 在哪 |
[37:46] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[37:51] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[37:52] | Okay, sit up, sit up. There we go, there we go. | 好 坐起来 好了 吸入器来了 |
[37:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:03] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[38:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:07] | After the accident, when you were driving home, | 在车祸后 当你开车回来时 |
[38:10] | did anyone see you? | 有人看见你了吗 |
[38:15] | The windshield. | 挡风玻璃 |
[38:18] | What? | 什么 |
[38:19] | A homeless guy. He-he washed the windshield. | 有个流浪汉 他给我擦了挡风玻璃 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:27] | What-what kind of homeless? | 什么样的流浪汉 |
[38:30] | Fucked up? | 脑子不正常吗 |
[38:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:34] | Okay, good. Is that it? | 好 那没事 就这些了吗 |
[38:40] | I-I stopped for gas… | 我停车加油了 |
[38:42] | You stopped for gas? | 你停车加油 |
[38:44] | – I-I-I had to, Dad. – Christ, Adam! | -车没油了 爸 -老天哪 亚当 |
[38:51] | Did you speak to anyone there? Did anyone see you? | 你在那跟别人说话了吗 有人看到你了吗 |
[38:55] | Just the guy in the car behind me. | 只有我后面那辆车的司机 |
[38:56] | Wait-wait, what… what-what guy was this? | 等等 那是什么人 |
[38:59] | Did you… You spoke to him? | 你 你跟他说话了吗 |
[39:00] | N-No. He-he was just pissed at me | 没有 他只是很生我的气 |
[39:02] | because I-I was slow and I dropped the pump handle. | 因为我动作慢 还没拿稳加油泵 |
[39:05] | And he honked at me. | 他还冲我按喇叭 |
[39:06] | Adam, did he get a good look at you? | 亚当 他看清楚你了吗 |
[39:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:23] | No, it’s… it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s… | 不 没事 没事 这个 |
[39:39] | One more question. | 最后一个问题 |
[39:40] | I-I-I can’t– | 我不行 |
[39:41] | No, I need to ask this. I need to ask. | 我必须问 必须问 |
[39:45] | At the scene, after the accident, | 车祸之后 在现场 |
[39:49] | when you couldn’t breathe… | 你喘不上气 |
[39:52] | did you find your inhaler? | 有找到吸入器吗 |
[39:56] | – Yeah. – And you used it? | -嗯 -你也用了 |
[40:03] | Where is it now? | 现在在哪儿 |
[40:29] | Go. | 飞吧 |
[40:32] | Go. Fuck. | 飞吧 操 |
[43:06] | We both know you did this. | 我知你知 是你干的 |
[43:10] | You can tell me what I want to know now, | 要么现在交代我想问的事 |
[43:13] | or you can tell me later. | 要么待会儿 |
[43:16] | The other way. | 用别的方式 |
[43:20] | Where’s the phone? | 手机在哪儿 |
[43:22] | What phone? | 什么手机 |
[43:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[43:32] | It’s always the same. | 总这样 |
[43:34] | I’ve seen it so many times. | 我见惯了 |
[43:37] | That relief, when you confess. | 老实交代 你会松一口气 |
[43:43] | It’s like finding God. | 就像找到上帝一样 |
[43:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:58] | The other way. | 用别的方式 |
[46:19] | Want to talk to me now? | 现在想说了吗 |
[46:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:50] | Adam. Nancy Costello. | 亚当 我是南希·卡斯特罗 |
[46:52] | Sorry to call so late. | 抱歉那么晚打扰 |
[46:54] | Is your dad there? | 你爸爸在吗 |
[46:55] | Uh, he’s out running. | 他出门跑步去了 |
[46:57] | Okay. Um, could you give him a message for me? | 好吧 能麻烦你帮我转告他吗 |
[47:00] | It’s a name. Do you want to write it down? | 一个名字 方便写下来吗 |
[47:12] | NOPD! | 新奥尔良警察 |
[47:14] | – Run! – Don’t fucking move! | -跑 -别他妈动 |
[47:17] | Put your fucking hands up, | 两只手都举起来 |
[47:18] | – ma’am! – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | -女士 -不要开枪 不要开枪 |
[47:19] | – I got kids. – Put your fucking hands up! | -我还有孩子呢 -两只手都举起来 |
[47:21] | Don’t you fucking move. | 别他妈动 |
[47:22] | Keep those hands up. | 手都举好了 |
[47:26] | Clear for entry, Lieutenant. | 可以进了 警督 |
[47:28] | Don’t you fucking move, ma’am. | 别他妈动 女士 |
[47:35] | Where’s the phone? | 手机在哪儿 |
[47:36] | What-what phone? | 什么…什么手机 |
[47:38] | The phone your fucking son stole from the boy he ran over. | 你那好儿子从他撞死的孩子身上偷走的手机 |
[47:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[47:54] | Kofi Jones. | 科菲·琼斯 |
[47:56] | What? | 什么 |
[48:00] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[48:02] | He knocked Rocco Baxter off his motorcycle | 他把罗科·巴克斯特撞下摩托车 |
[48:04] | and left him bleeding to death on the roadside. | 留他在路边失血而死 |
[48:07] | And now he’s been arrested and he’s gonna pay for what he did. | 现在他被捕 并将为自己的行为付出代价 |
[49:19] | Penny for them? | 想什么呢 |
[49:23] | Lee. | 李 |
[49:24] | Judge. | 法官 |
[49:26] | – Good to see you. – Yeah, you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[49:29] | – Yeah. – It’s… Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[49:34] | Are you back here, in the swamp? | 你要回来忙麻烦事儿了吗 |
[49:36] | $80 million dollar fraud trial. | 是一起八千万的诈骗案 |
[49:38] | I’m not even getting my feet wet. | 小菜一碟 |
[49:40] | Eighty million is the fraud or your bill? | 这八千万是诈骗还是雇你 |
[49:44] | Uh, would you like to sit down? | 要坐吗 |
[49:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[49:54] | You called me the other day. | 那天你找我 |
[49:57] | Yes. Um… | 没错 |
[50:00] | So…? | 那么 |
[50:02] | I was, uh, thinking maybe, | 我想着也许 |
[50:06] | I don’t know, we could go out for a glass of wine? | 说不准 咱俩能出来喝杯红酒 |
[50:46] | Little Mo. | 小莫 |
[50:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:53] | What’s good, soldier? | 还好吗 小兵 |
[50:55] | Just wanted to let you know | 只是想让你知道 |
[50:58] | that we’re looking out for your mama and your family. | 有我们照看你妈妈和其他家人 |
[51:03] | You ain’t got to worry about all that. | 不用担心他们 |
[51:09] | Take the hit, little man. | 背锅吧 年轻人 |
[51:12] | Desire got your back. | 有欲念帮支持你 |
[51:17] | What’d I do? I didn’t do nothing. | 要我干吗 我什么都没做 |
[51:21] | You want me to plead out for something that I didn’t do? | 你们想让我承认自己没有犯下的错事吗 |
[51:28] | What if I don’t? | 要是我不这么做呢 |
[51:29] | Then your mama and your family… | 那你妈妈和其他家人 |
[51:33] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[51:35] | Maybe then I can’t guarantee they’d be safe. | 也许我就没法保证他们的安全了 |
[51:38] | You heard me? | 听到了吗 |
[51:43] | Stay strong, soldier. | 坚强 小兵 |
[52:32] | Kofi Jones. Custody. | 科菲·琼斯 拘留中 |
[52:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[52:49] | We object to bail, Your Honor. | 反对保释 法官大人 |
[52:50] | The accused resisted arrest and has continued | 被告在逮捕过程中曾作出反抗 |
[52:52] | to be obstructive in police custody. | 并且在拘留时也拒不配合 |
[52:54] | The strength of the evidence– he was arrested driving | 他驾驶自己偷来的车时被捕 我们知道这辆车 |
[52:57] | the stolen car that we know hit and killed Rocco Baxter– | 撞死了罗科·巴克斯特 |
[53:01] | is, frankly, overwhelming. | 证据充足 |
[53:03] | All of this means he’s a serious flight risk. | 这些都说明他的潜逃可能性很高 |
[53:06] | It’s worth remembering, this is a man | 有必要提醒 这个人 |
[53:08] | that left another human being | 把另一个人 |
[53:10] | dying on the roadside. | 丢在路边等死 |
[53:12] | If he can do that, he can sure as hell jump bail. | 这都能做 弃保潜逃更不在话下了 |
[53:22] | You affiliated, boy? | 你混帮派吗 孩子 |
[53:28] | Take them off. | 衣服脱了 |
[54:01] | Lower back. That’s a gang tat. | 下背部 有一个帮派纹身 |
[54:03] | Desire crew, if I’m not mistaken. | 没认错的话 是欲念帮 |
[54:07] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[54:29] | To the charge of vehicular homicide, | 关于驾车致人死亡的指控 |
[54:32] | how does the accused plead? | 被告是否认罪 |
[54:53] | Guilty. | 认罪 |
[54:56] | What? | 什么 |
[55:01] | Guilty. | 认罪 |
[55:07] | Let’s recess. | 休庭 |
[55:07] | Back in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后回来 |
[55:14] | You didn’t do this. | 你没做 |
[55:16] | You didn’t do this. | 你没做 |
[55:18] | Why did you… | 为什么 |
[55:21] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[55:31] | Judge! Judge! | 法官 法官 |
[55:33] | Judge, please. Judge, J-Judge, please. | 法官 求求你 法官 法官 求求你 |
[55:37] | – Judge, y-you a good man. – Listen, I’m sorry. | -法官 你是个好人 -我很抱歉 |
[55:39] | – Judge, Judge, please. – No, no, listen. No. | -法官 法官 求求你 -不 听我说 |
[55:40] | – Please help my son. – No, I-it’s not my case. | -求你帮帮我儿子 -这不是我的案子 |
[55:43] | I-I know, but y-you could talk to somebody. | 我知道 但你可以找找认识的人 |
[55:44] | – Then you can help. – There’s nothing I can do. | -帮帮忙 -我也无能为力 |
[55:46] | Look, I cannot help you! | 我无能为力 |
[55:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:55] | – Please. – I’m very, I’m very sorry. | -求求你 -我很抱歉 |
[56:02] | It wasn’t a hit-and-run. | 不是肇事逃逸 |
[56:03] | It was a hit. | 是刺杀 |
[56:05] | There’s no other explanation. | 没别的可能 |
[56:09] | Desire are coming for us. | 是欲念帮冲我们来了 |
[56:11] | Carlo beating up one of their soldiers. | 卡洛痛打过他们的小兵 |
[56:16] | They’d kill Rocco for that? | 因为这个就杀了罗科吗 |
[56:18] | – These people are animals… – How many times did I tell him? | -都是禽兽 -要我跟他说多少次 |
[56:22] | Hmm? Stay away from all that open-air street shit. | 远离那些街边破事 |
[56:24] | Fucking needles and shit? Fucking… | 注射器之类 天杀的… |
[56:28] | needles, fucking guns, fucking ten-year-olds selling shit. | 注射器 天杀的枪械 还有儿童叫卖 |
[56:35] | I’m gonna clean this city up. | 我要清理这座城市 |
[56:40] | I’m gonna make it fucking shine. | 我要让它焕然一新 |
[56:53] | Yeah, he’s a good soldier. | 没错 他是个好兵 |
[56:56] | Yeah, he’s not talking. | 没错 他没说 |
[56:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[57:08] | Yeah. For Charlie. | 喂 我是查理 |
[57:10] | Charlie. Rudy. | 查理 我是鲁迪 |
[57:12] | We’re safe. | 安全了 |
[57:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:20] | Lee? Lee? | 李 李 |
[57:24] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[57:28] | Yeah. Uh… | 很好 |
[57:30] | I need a favor. | 请你帮个忙 |
[57:34] | He pleaded guilty, so it’s only a matter of the sentencing. | 他已经认罪 所以只需要处理量刑的事 |
[57:38] | Why him? | 为什么帮他 |
[57:39] | Well, we both know the difference between you | 相比一个不堪负荷的公设辩护律师 |
[57:42] | and an overworked public defender | 如果是你来的话 |
[57:43] | could be measured in years. | 量刑肯定能少个好几年 |
[57:45] | That’s not an answer. Why him? | 你没有回答我的问题 为什么帮他 |
[57:49] | Judge Harris, | 哈里斯法官 |
[57:50] | – he just humiliated– – Yeah, I-I heard. | -他羞辱了 -我听说了 |
[57:51] | – Yeah, well– – Wh-Why were you there? | -所以 -你怎么去了 |
[57:53] | I was curious. | 出于好奇 |
[57:56] | It was Robin’s car that he stole. | 他偷的是萝宾的车 |
[57:58] | Y-You didn’t know that. Yeah. | 你不知道呢 是啊 |
[58:01] | It’s weird, but… | 怪怪的 不过 |
[58:03] | So, I-I just wanted to see the kid | 我只是想看看那孩子 |
[58:06] | and-and I-I know he did a very bad thing, | 我知道他做了错事 |
[58:09] | but nobody should be treated like that. | 但也不该遭受那种待遇 |
[58:13] | I was ashamed of us, of this building. It… | 我为自己同僚的行为而羞愧 |
[58:20] | I was humiliated by his humiliation. | 我因为他受辱而感到耻辱 |
[58:23] | And I know I can’t help everybody, | 我知道自己能做的有限 |
[58:25] | but I would like to help Kofi Jones. | 但我想帮科菲·琼斯 |
[58:29] | – This isn’t easy for me. – I know. | -这对我也不容易 -我知道 |
[58:32] | I know. I was there, I saw. | 我知道 我也在场 都看到了 |
[58:37] | But you’re asking me to do this, knowing what you know about me. | 但你明知这些事 还是叫我帮忙 |
[58:42] | I just… | 我只是 |
[58:44] | think it’s the right thing to do. | 觉得这么做才是对的 |
[58:47] | And I thought maybe you might think so, too. | 我觉着你大概也会这么想 |
[58:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[58:59] | I shouldn’t have asked. I’m… Really. | 我不该问的 我…真的 |
[59:14] | One condition. | 一个条件 |
[59:17] | When we have our glass of wine, | 喝红酒的时候 |
[59:20] | no law talk. | 别谈法律 |
[59:25] | Deal. | 成交 |
[59:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:09] | Adam? | 亚当 |