时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on Your Honor… | 《法官大人》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | I got this baby | 现在这孩子 |
[00:12] | with holes in his heart where his family used to be | 失去了家人 心里被掏了个洞 |
[00:13] | and a mob boss motherfucker with a blowtorch. | 而一个黑帮混蛋大佬拿着喷灯到处点火 |
[00:16] | Baxters got to pay. | 巴克斯特家得付出代价 |
[00:18] | They will, little man. | 他们会的 小家伙 |
[00:20] | But Big Mo play the long game. | 但大莫要为长久打算 |
[00:22] | I don’t know who killed your son, | 我不知道谁杀了你儿子 |
[00:24] | but it sure the fuck wasn’t Kofi. | 但肯定不是科菲 |
[00:26] | If you want a war, I can give you a war. | 你要是想开战 我奉陪到底 |
[00:31] | I want to know what happened to Kofi. | 我想搞清楚科菲发生了什么 |
[00:33] | I need a second autopsy. | 因此我需要再做一次尸检 |
[00:34] | To do that, I need the signature of a relative | 为此我需要科菲的 |
[00:38] | who’s over the age of 18. | 成年亲属的签字 |
[00:42] | Django. | 姜戈 |
[00:46] | I know you, right? | 我见过你 对吧 |
[00:48] | Rocco’s memorial. | 在罗科的烛光守夜上 |
[00:49] | Tell me about an experience | 告诉我一个最近 |
[00:50] | that’s had a big impact on you recently. | 对你有重大影响的经历 |
[00:53] | I-I just met a really cool girl. | 我刚遇见一个很酷的女孩 |
[01:00] | 这是你的新手机 法官 我知道是他 你儿子 你知道他现在在哪吗 | |
[01:01] | Either of you know how to trace a burner phone | 你们知道怎么追踪一次性电话吗 |
[01:03] | to where it was purchased? | 查到它是在哪买的吗 |
[01:04] | 新奥尔良 阿尔及尔 | |
[01:06] | It’s all there. All the evidence we got. | 都在这了 我们找到的所有证据 |
[01:09] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:11] | The operator called back. | 接线员打回去了 |
[01:12] | This is the 911 operator. | 这里是911接线员 |
[01:14] | You filled up. Now fuck off. | 你加满了 快滚吧 |
[01:15] | That monster who killed our son was getting gas. | 杀了我们孩子的那个恶魔在加油 |
[01:18] | The 911 call? | 911电话 |
[01:19] | Came from a cell tower in Chalmette. | 是从查尔梅特的一个信号塔打出去的 |
[01:22] | There’s three gas stations. | 那有三个加油站 |
[01:24] | He came here, wanted to see the surveillance video. | 他来过这 想要看我摄像头拍到的录像 |
[01:28] | You still have the footage? | 你还有录像带吗 |
[01:29] | It got erased. | 被删了 |
[01:30] | – He deleted the footage? – Yeah. | -他删了录像带 -没错 |
[01:32] | I need to tell you something. | 我需要告诉你一些事 |
[01:34] | I-I don’t have all the money yet. | 我现在还没有拿到所有的钱 |
[01:34] | 未知来电 22万2千美元 | |
[01:36] | I need more time! | 我需要更多的时间 |
[01:37] | You’re out of time, man. | 你没时间了 大哥 |
[01:37] | 证据哈哈哈哈 带钱来否则… | |
[02:38] | You never see it coming. | 你根本料不到 |
[02:43] | You can go for months, months and months, | 你可以度过平静的数月 |
[02:47] | and then there’s one that just… | 然后突然有一起 |
[02:52] | just hits you right in the belly, you know? | 就让你感觉受到重重一击 |
[02:56] | Single mom, mother of four, | 单亲妈妈 四个孩子 |
[02:59] | two completely unmanageable, two jobs, rescue pit bull. | 两个完全管不住 两份工作 救援斗牛犬 |
[03:05] | I mean, she’s a good person, which makes her a mark. | 她是个好人 于是就成了目标 |
[03:08] | So, some guy comes sailing in, | 一个男人出现 |
[03:11] | claiming to be the man that this family has needed, | 自称是这个家庭需要的人 |
[03:13] | and then starts punching her. | 然后开始打她 |
[03:18] | Ever call it in? | 报过警吗 |
[03:19] | no. No, she doesn’t, because of course he comes groveling back, | 没有 她不报警 因为他当然会低三下四地回来 |
[03:23] | promising to change, doesn’t, happens again. | 保证会改变 不改 再次循环 |
[03:27] | Always. | 总是如此 |
[03:31] | God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 真抱歉 |
[03:33] | You, of course, know better than anyone. | 你当然比谁都清楚 |
[03:38] | NOPD doesn’t get involved. | 新奥尔良警方没插手 |
[03:40] | They can’t. It’s… they’re unaware. | 他们也不能 他们不知道 |
[03:43] | Until one night, when Mom decides to fight back. | 直到有一晚 妈妈决定还击 |
[03:48] | And he calls it in. | 他报了警 |
[03:52] | Now, you all haul her away on assault. | 你们因袭击把她抓走了 |
[03:57] | Her PD suggests that she pleads out, and she does. | 她的公设律师建议她认罪 她就认了 |
[04:01] | And so, by the time that she’s released, | 于是等她出来时 |
[04:03] | she’s lost her jobs, her home, | 她丢了工作 家 |
[04:06] | her kids are in temporary custody, veering on permanent, | 孩子被暂时监护 她眼看要永远失去他们了 |
[04:11] | and that loser ex has left with the dog | 那废物前男友 带走了她的狗 |
[04:15] | and every penny in her account. | 和她账户里的每一分钱 |
[04:17] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[04:18] | Now, that’s not even the good part yet. | 这还不是最精彩的部分 |
[04:20] | So, when she files a report for the theft, | 她上报被盗时 |
[04:24] | she learns that this guy has been using a fake name the whole time. | 她才发现此人一直在用一个假名 |
[04:31] | I wrote down what she has. | 我写下了她知道的 |
[04:33] | A-And I wrote it down because I thought that s… | 因为我觉得 |
[04:36] | maybe somehow I could, I could help her. | 或许我能帮她 |
[04:40] | Wrote down what? | 写了什么 |
[04:48] | Here. Yeah. | 给 嗯 |
[04:53] | – Green Toyota Camry. – Yeah. That’s all she has. | -绿色丰田佳美 -对 她就知道这个 |
[04:56] | And these are the first three numbers of the license– | 这是牌照头三位吗 |
[04:59] | Right, that’s all she could remember. | 对 她只记得这些了 |
[05:01] | And I don’t even know if that’s enough to trace the car or… | 我都不知道这是否足够进行追踪 |
[05:03] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[05:06] | You know, I bet if I punch this in, | 我敢说 如果我输入这个牌照 |
[05:10] | it’ll spit out five names, give or take. | 就能查到差不多五个名字 |
[05:15] | How much you want to bet one of them has a record? | 你想赌多少钱 其中一人有案底 |
[05:29] | Squeaky clean, all four of them. | 干干净净 四个全是 |
[05:41] | Could I have them anyway? | 可以告诉我吗 |
[05:47] | They’re private citizens– | 他们只是普通公民 |
[05:48] | And one of them is a violent, woman-hating piece of crap | 其中一个 是个暴力仇女的混蛋 |
[05:52] | who’s probably just smart enough not to get caught | 他可能刚好聪明地没被抓到过 |
[05:54] | so he doesn’t have a record. | 所以才没有案底 |
[06:01] | Nancy, this poor fucking woman just doesn’t have a chance. | 南茜 这个可怜女人根本毫无胜算 |
[06:05] | But we can give her a-a leg to stand on in-in family court | 但我们可以让她在家庭法庭上有点立场可言 |
[06:12] | and maybe she doesn’t lose her kids. | 或许她也不必失去孩子 |
[06:19] | Jesus, listen to me. Holier than thou. | 天啊 听听我 这么伪善 |
[06:23] | Asking you to bend the law | 我叫你违法 |
[06:26] | I’m complaining no one upholds? | 却还抱怨大家都不守法 |
[06:30] | God, what a hypocrite. | 天啊 我好虚伪 |
[06:33] | No. | 不 |
[06:34] | Hypocrisy is probably the last thing | 恐怕没有人会 |
[06:36] | anyone would ever accuse you of. | 说你虚伪的 |
[06:46] | I got to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[06:52] | Keep an eye? | 替我看着点 |
[09:57] | Are you sure about this, Jimmy? | 你确定吗 吉米 |
[10:00] | A judge? | 一个法官 |
[10:18] | Are you looking at my cool T-shirt or-or at my breasts? | 你是在看我酷酷的T恤 还是我的胸 |
[10:28] | It’s Rocco’s. He loved it. | 是罗科的 他很喜欢 |
[10:33] | Here. | 来 |
[10:39] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[10:46] | W-What was the last big conversation you had with him? | 你跟他的最后一次长时间对话是谈什么 |
[10:52] | he had a plan, for his life, really. | 他有个人生计划 |
[10:56] | He told me about it. | 他跟我说了 |
[11:00] | What was the plan? | 什么计划 |
[11:01] | Shoot for the moon, basically. | 基本上就是志向高远 |
[11:06] | Paris for the summer. | 夏季去巴黎 |
[11:07] | And then, uh… and then art school in London, | 然后 去伦敦上艺术学校 |
[11:11] | probably living in Clerkenwell or Hoxton with the French girlfriend | 可能跟在左岸咖啡馆认识的法国女友 |
[11:15] | he probably met at some Left Bank Café. | 在克勒肯维尔或霍斯顿居住 |
[11:19] | He was planning that? | 他打算那么做吗 |
[11:22] | Some of that’s me… keeping his future going. | 也有些是我的计划 延续他的未来 |
[11:30] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:32] | Last big conversation. | 最后的长时间对话 |
[11:33] | We never really got to talking like that. | 我们并没有那么聊过 |
[11:36] | No, I-I mean with your mom. | 不 我是问你跟你妈 |
[11:41] | Yeah, I’ll-I’ll always remember the last thing she said to me. | 我一直记着她对我说的最后一句话 |
[11:45] | We were in the car, and sh-she turned to me all solemn | 我们在车里 她转过来对着我 一脸严肃 |
[11:48] | and she lowered her voice a little bit, | 她压低声音 |
[11:50] | and she said… | 说 |
[11:53] | “Did you fart?” | “你放屁了吗” |
[11:56] | What? | 什么 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:01] | And I-I got out of the car and went into school, and… | 然后我下了车 去上学了 |
[12:07] | …never saw her again. | 再也没见过她 |
[13:41] | So, did you? | 你有吗 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:44] | Did you fart? | 放屁了吗 |
[13:46] | No. | 没有 |
[13:48] | It was, uh, my dog. Django. | 是我的狗 姜戈 |
[13:51] | My mom just liked messing with me. | 我妈妈就是逗我呢 |
[13:52] | Maybe it was her. | 或许是她呢 |
[13:55] | You mean the-the last thing | 你是说我妈死前 |
[13:57] | my mother did in my presence before she died was fart? | 在我面前做的最后一件事是放屁吗 |
[14:00] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这意思吗 |
[14:07] | I’d give anything to have been with him. | 我真希望自己当时跟他在一起 |
[14:12] | I keep replaying his last morning. | 我一直在回想他最后一天的早晨 |
[14:16] | I don’t want it to, but it… | 我也不想 但是… |
[14:19] | forces its way to the front of my mind, and stays there… | 它总是浮现上来 不肯离去 |
[14:23] | like that’s all that exists in his 17 years of life. | 就好像那是他17年生命里的唯一 |
[14:27] | All the moments before, thousands of moments we shared, | 之前的所有时光 我们共度的无数时刻 |
[14:31] | just get squeezed out like they’re not important. | 都被挤了出去 就好像不重要 |
[14:36] | That’s what the guy who killed Rocco did. | 那就是杀死了罗科的人做的事 |
[14:40] | He didn’t just kill my brother. | 他不仅杀了我弟弟 |
[14:42] | He killed my life with my brother. | 他还扼杀了我跟弟弟共度的人生 |
[15:09] | I’m just delivering groceries for apartment 200. | 我来给200号公寓送杂货 |
[15:13] | Edward or Edouard Lincoln, I believe. | 爱德华还是爱多瓦·林肯吧 |
[15:18] | I’m with Good Egg. | 我是好蛋组织的 |
[15:20] | It’s a nonprofit providing healthful foods for those in need. | 为有需要者提供食物的非营利组织 |
[15:24] | Those in need? | 有需要者 |
[15:25] | Sounds like you write hymns in your spare time. | 你闲暇时还写赞美诗吗 |
[15:28] | I don’t have any spare time. | 我没有闲暇时间 |
[15:30] | This is my whole life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[15:35] | You got some grub, bub. | 有人给你送吃的来了 老爹 |
[15:46] | Edouard, I-I.. I’ve got some groceries for you. | 爱德华 我给你送了些杂货来 |
[15:49] | Danny? | 丹尼吗 |
[15:51] | Well, I’ll be dogged! | 哎呦 |
[15:53] | Nobody told me you were coming. | 没人说你要来 |
[16:01] | Yeah, well, I-I tried to call, | 我打过电话 |
[16:05] | but then I thought I’d just… show up. | 但还是决定直接来了 |
[16:09] | Was that phone busy or just ring e-eternally? | 电话占线吗 还是响个不停 |
[16:14] | They wheel me out to the phone once a week, | 他们每周推我去电话前一次 |
[16:16] | but the nurses are always tying up the lines | 但护士总占线 |
[16:19] | jabbing with their boyfriends. | 跟她们的男友煲电话粥 |
[16:22] | How’s Tampa? | 坦帕怎么样 |
[16:23] | Tampa? | 坦帕 |
[16:28] | Hot as all get out. | 非常热 |
[16:30] | Well, the Lord done rain down his wrath | 主把他的愤怒都降在 |
[16:33] | on our little armpit, don’t he? | 我们这小破地方了 是吧 |
[16:36] | You talk to the other cousins? | 你跟其他亲戚有联系吗 |
[16:39] | I don’t much. | 我没怎么有 |
[16:41] | They tell me I got the dementia, | 他们说我老年痴呆了 |
[16:43] | so I probably wouldn’t remember even if I did. | 所以我联系了可能也记不住 |
[16:47] | How’s Tampa? | 坦帕怎么样 |
[16:49] | It’s hot, Ed. | 很热 爱德 |
[16:52] | Now, look, uh… | 那个… |
[16:54] | You got everything now, so I’ll… | 你什么都不缺了 我… |
[16:57] | I’ll-I’ll see you some other time. | 我改天再来看你 |
[16:59] | You’re leaving? | 你这就走吗 |
[17:02] | Jesus H… | 天啊 |
[17:03] | Danny, you just got here. | 丹尼 你才到 |
[17:06] | Look, rest your bones. | 休息一下吧 |
[17:14] | And how you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[17:23] | Well… | 嗯 |
[17:27] | To be honest, Ed… | 老实说 爱德 |
[17:31] | …I’ve been better. | 不怎么样 |
[17:36] | It’s hard all over. | 人人都很难 |
[17:38] | But if you can’t bare your soul to family, | 但如果你不能向家人倾吐心声 |
[17:42] | then I don’t know what’s what. | 那我就不懂了 |
[17:56] | I just… | 我… |
[18:04] | I just… feel so much pressure, you know? | 我觉得压力好大 |
[18:22] | It’s like a 100,000 fucking pounds of… | 就好像千斤重担 |
[18:27] | …steel just pressing down on my shoulders. | 压在我肩膀上 |
[18:39] | I’ve got a man trying to ruin my life. | 有个男人想毁掉我的生活 |
[18:45] | I’ve got secrets I can never tell anyone. | 我有绝不能告诉任何人的秘密 |
[18:52] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[18:59] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[19:17] | Children are God’s gift. | 孩子是上帝的礼物 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:25] | But that level of love can just crack you open. | 但那样的爱能让你裂开 |
[19:32] | Make you someone you never thought you’d be. | 让你变成超乎自己想象的人 |
[19:39] | You remember when Trevor was born? | 你记得特雷弗出生时吗 |
[19:44] | Everything about him was wrong, | 他一切都不对劲 |
[19:48] | even in the womb. | 在子宫里时就是 |
[19:50] | Kicking like he couldn’t wait to get out of there. | 踢得起劲 就像等不及出来了 |
[19:54] | What’s that term for wrong way round? | 那个位置倒转的术语怎么说的 |
[19:57] | Lorraine, she had a terrible time getting him out | 洛琳 她生他时受尽了苦 |
[20:00] | ’cause he was ass first. | 因为他是屁股先出来的 |
[20:02] | Sixty-seven cigarettes. | 67根烟 |
[20:06] | What? | 什么 |
[20:08] | I counted every one of them. | 我每根都数了 |
[20:10] | Pacing in the hall outside the delivery room… | 在产房外的走廊来回踱步 |
[20:15] | …till someone come and said I was a father. | 直到有人通知我说我当爸爸了 |
[20:21] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[20:22] | My one and only son… | 我的独生子 |
[20:26] | …fucked up before, during and after he was born. | 在他出生之前 之时 之后都闹得一团糟 |
[20:34] | Breached. | 胎儿臀位 |
[20:36] | – Ass first. – Yeah. | -屁股先出来 -对 |
[20:38] | And ever since. | 从那以后也是如此 |
[20:42] | He’s still troubled? | 他还到处惹麻烦吗 |
[20:44] | Dolly Parton sleep on her back? | 乡村歌星多莉·帕顿是躺着睡的吗 |
[20:49] | Though I wouldn’t know. | 我是不可能知道 |
[20:51] | He don’t visit. | 他不来看我 |
[20:53] | I talk to the nurses, but– | 我会和护士聊天 但是… |
[20:55] | Ed, Ed. | 爱德 爱德 |
[20:57] | He-He’s living in Algiers now, right? | 他现在住在阿尔吉尔对吧 |
[21:00] | Got a job driving? | 当司机 |
[21:03] | He stole my Camry. | 他偷走了我的佳美车 |
[21:06] | If you see him, you tell him I’m calling the police, | 你要是看到他 转告他我会报警 |
[21:10] | the real police. | 不开玩笑 |
[21:14] | I liked that dress she wore to the Grammys in 1977. | 我很喜欢她在1977年参加格莱美时穿的礼服 |
[21:20] | Pink was pink back then, | 那时候粉色还是粉色 |
[21:23] | and nobody did pink like Dolly. | 多莉穿粉色是最好看的 |
[21:29] | Ed… | 爱德 |
[21:32] | why don’t we get you in this chair, huh? | 你坐到轮椅上来如何 |
[21:35] | And, I don’t know… | 然后 |
[21:40] | …have a little outing? | 我们出去转转 |
[21:42] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[21:46] | There we go. | 走了 |
[21:51] | There we go. Oh, geez, Ed. | 好了 天呐 爱德 |
[21:54] | Wait a minute, I’ll be right back. | 稍等一下 我马上就来 |
[21:56] | I-I forgot my keys. | 我忘拿钥匙了 |
[22:09] | 寄信人 特雷弗·林肯 收信人 爱德华·林肯 | |
[22:40] | Sixty-seven cigarettes, | 67根烟 |
[22:43] | and that ass-first motherfucker steals my Camry. | 那个屁股先出来的王八蛋偷走了我的佳美 |
[23:12] | Turn off your phone. | 把手机关掉 |
[23:15] | No phones in Wonderland. | 游乐园内禁用手机 |
[25:09] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[25:15] | Hey, so, um, I’m sure you checked me out online. | 你肯定在网上搜过我 |
[25:21] | Don’t lie. Don’t ever lie to me. | 别骗我 永远都不要骗我 |
[25:28] | And? | 怎么样 |
[25:35] | Y-Your dad… | 你爸爸 |
[25:39] | He came from nothing. | 他白手起家 |
[25:42] | He started working when he was nine years old | 他从九岁起就开始打工 |
[25:45] | to support his mom and his younger brothers and sisters | 供养他的妈妈和弟弟妹妹们 |
[25:47] | and he made it. | 他成功了 |
[25:50] | Now he own restaurants and hotels | 如今他开着数家餐厅和酒店 |
[25:52] | and sell oysters to every oyster joint in the city. | 给市里所有的牡蛎餐厅提供牡蛎 |
[25:56] | When we were young, | 我们小时候 |
[25:56] | he used to wake us up every morning with the same words: | 他每天早上都会说着同样的话叫我们起床 |
[26:01] | “The world is your oyster.” | “世界尽在你们的手中” |
[26:06] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[26:13] | Whatever you read about him is lies. | 你看到的关于他的新闻都是假的 |
[26:20] | My older brother… | 我哥哥他… |
[26:52] | – Thanks, man. Have a good night. – Yeah. | -谢了 祝你晚安 -嗯 |
[27:00] | Hey, hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[27:01] | Listen, sorry, I called for a car, but, uh, my phone died, | 抱歉 我叫了车 但我手机没电了 |
[27:05] | and, anyway, I-I’ve got a 50, | 总之 我有50块 |
[27:08] | and I j… I need to get to a place called Buffa’s, | 我要去一个叫布法的地方 |
[27:10] | on Esplanade, or Esplanaid, or…. | 在滨海大道上 |
[27:21] | You know what I’d really like to do with my time while I’m here? | 你知道我想趁着来这儿干什么吗 |
[27:25] | Fish. | 钓鱼 |
[27:27] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[27:29] | Are those boat tours worth it? | 那些乘船观光路线划得来吗 |
[27:33] | Most of them are scams, but I know a few guys. | 基本上都是宰客的 但我认识熟人 |
[27:36] | What, uh, what you want to fish? | 怎么 你想钓什么鱼 |
[27:40] | I-I don’t know. I’m-I’m an amateur. | 我也不知道 业余爱好而已 |
[27:44] | You know, maybe some, just, deep water. | 去深水区倒是可以 |
[27:48] | Hell yeah, man. Deep water’s where it’s at. | 当然了 鱼都在深水区 |
[27:50] | You got your yellowfin out there, you got you marlins, your wahoo. | 黄鳍金枪鱼 马林鱼 刺鲅都在那儿 |
[27:54] | I’ll tell you what, | 这么着 |
[27:55] | you get a guy with a boat knows what he’s doing, | 你去找个有船的钓鱼好手 |
[27:57] | get some… some cold beers… | 带上几罐冰啤 |
[28:02] | – Tuna. Oof. – Yep. | -金枪鱼 -是啊 |
[28:04] | They get pretty big. | 金枪鱼很大只吧 |
[28:05] | – You ever catch one of those? – Oh, yeah. Course I have. | -你钓到过吗 -当然了 |
[28:08] | Biggest I ever caught was about 168 pounds, | 我钓过最大的有76公斤 |
[28:10] | but my friend set the record last year with 242. | 但我朋友去年破了记录 钓了条110公斤的 |
[28:13] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -天 -嗯 |
[28:15] | And I’m gonna break that record, once I get my own boat. | 我要打破他的记录 等我自己买到船 |
[28:20] | – You’re getting a boat? – Yep. | -你打算买艘船吗 -没错 |
[28:22] | She’s sitting down at Boat Stuf in the marina right now. | 它正停在船具店的船坞那儿呢 |
[28:25] | 2020 Sea Fox 328 Commander, in Bahama Blue. | 2020年的海狐328指挥官 巴哈马蓝色的 |
[28:29] | Talking about 32 feet of featherlight fiberglass. | 那可是长9.7米 轻如羽毛的玻璃纤维船 |
[28:32] | And when I’m not in this seat, | 到时候我不是在开车 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna be sitting in that one. | 就是在开船 |
[28:37] | What’s that gonna set you back? | 那得花多少钱 |
[28:39] | Over 200 grand. | 20多万美元 |
[28:53] | Uh, listen, w-we must be getting kind of close, right? | 肯定快到目的地了吧 |
[28:56] | Why-why don’t you just pull over | 要不你靠边停下 |
[28:57] | and I’ll-I’ll walk the rest of the way? | 剩下的路我自己走过去 |
[28:59] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[29:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:28] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[29:32] | Hey, Ms. B. | 你好 巴太太 |
[29:34] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[29:38] | Veggies, for Chef from the farmers market. | 都是蔬菜 去农贸市场买给主厨的 |
[29:43] | I’ll make sure no one bothers you, sweetheart. | 我保证不会有人打扰你们 亲爱的 |
[29:48] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[29:58] | It’s gonna be the hottest shit in Nola. | 它会成为新奥尔良最抢手的玩意儿 |
[30:00] | Period. | 绝对的 |
[30:03] | We’re gonna turn 150 grand | 我们投入15万 |
[30:06] | into half a mil. | 就能赚50万 |
[30:08] | Then we’re gonna do it again | 然后再如法炮制 |
[30:11] | and the whole waterfront and every casino | 到时整个滨海区 每家赌场 |
[30:12] | will be Baxter-owned and my father will see | 都会归巴克斯特所有 而我爸会知道 |
[30:15] | that I was fucking right. | 我他妈是对的 |
[30:19] | Here. | 给 |
[30:20] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[30:20] | 芬太尼 75微克/时 皮贴片 | |
[30:21] | You’re my guinea pig, Joey. | 你是我的小白鼠 乔伊 |
[30:51] | Um, are you gonna get that or what? | 你到底接不接电话 |
[30:54] | It’s not mine. I… | 不是我的电话 我 |
[30:57] | I think it’s coming from… | 我觉得这声音是从 |
[31:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:09] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[31:10] | Noon tomorrow. | 明天中午 |
[31:11] | Venice Marina. | 威尼斯码头 |
[31:12] | If you want your money, | 如果你要钱 |
[31:14] | you’ll be there. | 就来 |
[31:16] | Unarmed and alone. | 一个人 不要带武器 |
[31:18] | ºW-Wait, uh… | 等 等一下 |
[31:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:16] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[32:22] | Y-You can drop me here. | 我在这下车就行 |
[32:25] | Is this your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[32:27] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[32:29] | So which is yours? | 所以哪间房子是你家 |
[32:32] | It-it… it’s around the corner, | 就 转个弯就到了 |
[32:34] | – but– – Wait, wait, wait. | -但是 -等等 等一下 |
[32:35] | What, are you, like, embarrassed? | 你 难道 会尴尬 |
[32:37] | You don’t want your dad to see me? | 你不想让你爸爸看到我 |
[32:41] | – No– – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -不是 -天呐 天呐 |
[32:42] | I’m right. Okay, I’m gonna do this. | 好吧 我要这么办 |
[32:45] | Do… what? | 怎样 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna stop right in front of your house, | 我要在你家大门口停车 |
[32:49] | lean on the horn and kiss you | 按喇叭 然后亲你 |
[32:50] | like you’ve never been kissed before in your life. | 把你亲得天旋地转 |
[32:54] | Right or left? | 右拐还是左拐 |
[32:57] | Right or left? | 右还是左 |
[33:00] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[33:04] | Don’t. | 别 |
[34:16] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[34:30] | Both of them? | 他们两个 |
[34:51] | I ever tell you the time when I first met your mother | 我是不是没告诉过你 我第一次在纽约 |
[34:55] | in New York? | 遇见你妈时的情景 |
[34:56] | She was at NYU, | 她在纽大读书 |
[34:58] | living in the West Village, | 住在西村 |
[34:59] | and I was at Columbia, | 我在哥大 |
[35:03] | in a two-bedroom, sharing it with three other guys, | 住在哈莱姆一栋没电梯的六层楼里 |
[35:07] | six-floor walk-up in Harlem. | 两间卧室的公寓 和其他三个人合租 |
[35:10] | But for some reason, | 但不知怎么的 |
[35:12] | we found ourselves studying | 我和你妈居然在东村 |
[35:13] | at the same café in the East Village. | 同一间咖啡厅自习 |
[35:15] | And, oh, boy, I wanted to talk to her. | 而且 上帝啊 我好想跟她搭讪 |
[35:18] | I really did, but I-I thought | 我确实那么做了 但我本以为 |
[35:21] | maybe I never would. | 我永远不会那么做呢 |
[35:25] | I don’t know, maybe it was… | 不知道 也许是 |
[35:29] | shyness or… | 我比较害羞 或者 |
[35:31] | I was intimidated. | 我被吓到了 |
[35:33] | She was so beautiful. | 她那么美 |
[35:34] | One day she walks in, | 有一天她走进咖啡厅 |
[35:37] | and she is wearing this blue knitted scarf, | 戴了一条蓝色的手织围巾 |
[35:40] | and she’s so poised. | 她看上去那么泰然自若 |
[35:42] | And suddenly it was possible. | 忽然 我就有了勇气 |
[35:47] | So I just walked right up to her table, | 我直接朝她的桌子走去 |
[35:51] | and I said what I had to say. | 然后说了我要说的话 |
[35:54] | “I like your scarf?” | “我 喜欢你的围巾” |
[36:01] | It came out like a question. | 我说得像是个问题 |
[36:03] | Wha… I-I don’t know. Don’t ask me. | 别问我 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[36:06] | But she starts… | 但她开始 |
[36:09] | laughing uproariously, | 捧腹大笑 |
[36:11] | and when she stopped laughing, | 等她终于停下笑 |
[36:14] | she looked at me… | 她看着我 |
[36:17] | with a look… | 她脸上的表情 |
[36:19] | that was the sweetest… | 是我这辈子 |
[36:22] | most perfect thing I have ever seen on a human face | 见过的最甜美 最完美的 |
[36:26] | before or since. | 笑容 |
[36:30] | Kindness and… | 善意 和 |
[36:33] | promise. | 安心 |
[36:37] | I asked her if she… | 我问她是不是 |
[36:40] | knitted the scarf herself… | 她自己织的那条围巾 |
[36:44] | …and the next 30 years began. | 于是开启了30年的人生 |
[36:47] | 32 years. | 32年 |
[37:00] | You remember that game we used to play on long car rides | 你记得我们原来开长途时玩的那个游戏吗 |
[37:03] | where you’d have to pick a couple and try to say | 你要挑一对情侣然后猜 |
[37:06] | which one of them scored? | 是谁追的谁 |
[37:08] | So… you and Mom? | 所以 你和妈妈呢 |
[37:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[37:13] | That would be me. | 当然是我 |
[37:19] | You never know when… | 你永远都不会知道 |
[37:23] | life is gonna line up just perfectly | 什么时候生活就会开始一帆风顺 |
[37:27] | and walk you right into your future. | 让你直接步入未来 |
[37:35] | That’s what I want for you. | 那就是我希望你过的生活 |
[37:38] | That’s what New York can be. | 那就是纽约能够带给你的生活 |
[37:45] | New Orleans can’t do that? | 在新奥尔良就不行 |
[37:52] | Leaving will be good, Adam. | 离开比较好 亚当 |
[37:55] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[38:14] | We should get a dog. | 我们应该养条狗 |
[38:17] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[38:21] | I’ve been begging you for one for years, | 我为了养条狗求了你好多年了 |
[38:23] | and you want to get one | 我还有一年 |
[38:24] | the year before I leave for college? | 就要离家上大学的时候 你倒想给我了 |
[38:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean, leave? Leave? | 等等 等等 你什么意思 离家 |
[38:28] | Huh? No, no, no, no. | 离家 不不不 |
[38:29] | You’re gonna go to Tulane, | 你要去杜兰大学 |
[38:32] | and live here, | 然后就住在这 |
[38:34] | and then you’re gonna graduate and get married, have kids, | 然后你会毕业 结婚生子 |
[38:38] | – and still live here… – Okay, stalker. | -然后还是住在这 -好了 跟踪狂 |
[38:46] | Rottweiler or Chihuahua? | 罗威纳还是吉娃娃 |
[38:51] | Do I look like a Chihuahua guy? | 我看上去像是养吉娃娃的男人吗 |
[38:54] | Um, Great Dane or Newfoundland? | 大丹犬还是纽芬兰犬 |
[38:58] | Maybe cross the two. | 也许都可以 |
[39:02] | – Leonberger or a sh… – What’s a Leonberger? | -莱昂贝格尔犬还是 -什么是莱昂贝格尔犬 |
[39:08] | It’s, like, a lion, only a dog. | 就是 像是狮子 只不过是狗 |
[39:10] | Ooh, ooh, let’s get a lion dog. | 不错 我们养只狮子狗 |
[39:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:29] | So, who is this guy? | 是谁家的小伙子 |
[39:33] | He’s great. | 他人很好 |
[39:39] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[39:41] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[39:44] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[39:45] | I don’t know that much about him. | 我还不太了解他 |
[39:48] | What does his father do? | 他父亲是做什么的 |
[39:50] | Dad! | 爸 |
[39:51] | Are you serious? | 别开玩笑了 |
[39:53] | Oh, what are his prospects? Is that your next question? | 他前途如何 这是你的下一个问题吗 |
[39:56] | What are his prospects? | 他前途如何 |
[39:57] | Why don’t I just get him over here | 我还不如直接让他来 |
[39:58] | so you can call him into your office | 你可以把他叫去书房 |
[40:00] | for a man-to-man? | 来一场男人之间的对话 |
[40:02] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[40:12] | Back there. | 在后面 |
[40:25] | Meet My Lai. | 梅莱 |
[40:28] | Fresh out the Golden Triangle. | 刚从金三角运出来 |
[40:31] | I’m asking 100 a kilo, and I got six to sell. | 我每公斤要价一百 手头有六公斤 |
[40:35] | Shit’s so dope, you’ll double your bills. | 货特别正 你能赚翻番 |
[40:38] | So try it, spread it around, | 试卖一下 四下散一点看看效果 |
[40:41] | let me know when you’re ready to buy in. | 准备大笔买的时候告诉我一声 |
[40:49] | Y’all ain’t the only one uppin’ your game. | 你们不是唯一一家要玩大的 |
[40:52] | That’s 200 Gs. | 这是20万 |
[41:00] | Why we need samples when your boy’s all muddied up here? | 你的喽啰都嗨成这样了 还要样品干什么 |
[41:04] | Cool. | 行 |
[41:07] | I’m not carrying product. | 可是我没带货来 |
[41:12] | Come back in a few hours? | 要不几小时之后我再来 |
[41:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | We know where to find your shiny white ass | 反正你要是不来的话 |
[41:19] | if you don’t show. | 我们知道去哪找你这个小白脸 |
[41:36] | Father and son. | 父与子 |
[41:39] | Divide and rule. | 分而治之 |
[42:00] | I could have sworn my lawyer was a fat white lady. | 我可记得我的律师是个白人肥婆 |
[42:03] | Kofi Jones. I’m his attorney. | 科菲·琼斯 我是他的律师 |
[42:06] | What’s that got to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[42:09] | According to the coroner’s report, | 根据验尸报告 |
[42:11] | you were interviewed by SID. | 你接受了特别调查组的问讯 |
[42:13] | Yeah, and I already told those pigs I don’t know shit. | 对 我已经告诉那些条子我什么都不知道了 |
[42:16] | I’m asking again. | 我打算再问一遍 |
[42:18] | For the family. | 为了他的家人 |
[42:20] | Way I hear it, ain’t nothin’ left of that family. | 据我所知 那家人已经绝户了 |
[42:25] | Wait a second, you’re not… | 等等 你不是… |
[42:26] | Nah, what I’m not is a snitch. | 没门 我不告密 |
[42:30] | Yo. I’m done here. | 我完事了 |
[42:42] | Here you go. With grits. | 你的好了 加燕麦粉的 |
[42:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:56] | Morning, Louise. | 早上好 露易丝 |
[42:57] | Morning, Charlie. | 早上好 查理 |
[43:14] | One too many last night? | 昨晚喝多了吗 |
[43:19] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[43:22] | It’s a… | 今天 |
[43:24] | big day for your godson. | 是你教子的大日子 |
[43:25] | Interview? | 面试 |
[43:28] | NYU. | 纽约大学 |
[43:31] | You got him… | 有你关照他的 |
[43:33] | right, Charlie? | 对吧 查理 |
[43:34] | I mean, if… | 我是说 如果 |
[43:36] | something should ever happen to me. | 如果我出了什么事 |
[43:40] | ‘Course I do. | 当然了 |
[43:45] | All right. | 好 |
[43:49] | You good, Michael? | 你没事吧 迈克尔 |
[43:51] | Yeah. I’m good. | 嗯 没事 |
[44:01] | If someone killed you in here | 如果有人在这杀了你 |
[44:03] | wouldn’t you want someone like me to | 难道你不想让我这样的人 |
[44:06] | find out how and why? | 查清原委吗 |
[44:08] | So your family could have peace? | 让你的家人得到安宁 |
[44:10] | But I got to live, yo. | 但我得活命 |
[44:13] | I talk to you, I’m asking for trouble. | 我跟你说了 就是自找麻烦 |
[44:21] | Danavian Lewis, 36. | 达纳维恩·刘易斯 36岁 |
[44:24] | Two counts of aggravated assault with a firearm, | 两起持枪故意伤害罪 |
[44:28] | armed robbery with a firearm, | 持枪抢劫 |
[44:30] | illegal possession of stolen… | 非法持有赃物 |
[44:31] | Jack one car, they charge you with all that. | 偷一辆车 他们就会起诉这些罪名 |
[44:36] | Land of the free. | 自由国度 |
[44:37] | So let’s see. We’re looking at 15 for the robbery, | 我算算 抢劫的罪名是十五年 |
[44:41] | five for the firearm, | 持枪五年 |
[44:43] | plus up to ten for each assault. | 再加上每起伤害十年封顶 |
[44:45] | I was messed up. | 我是被栽赃的 |
[44:48] | You got anything else | 你还有什么 |
[44:49] | I could give the judge at your sentencing? | 我可以在判决的时候向法官申辩的吗 |
[44:52] | So we could get your years down? | 能让我们给你减刑的 |
[44:56] | “We”? | “我们” |
[44:58] | My firm charges about $1,000 an hour | 我的律所每小时收费一千美元 |
[45:03] | I might be able to do this | 我也许能帮你代理 |
[45:05] | for about $1,000 cheaper than that. | 而且便宜一千块 |
[45:17] | My cell… | 我的牢房… |
[45:19] | my cell’s by the door to C Block. | 我的牢房在C区门口 |
[45:22] | I saw Jones pass by that night, and, uh… | 那晚我看到琼斯经过 |
[45:26] | I heard he was supposed to be meetin’ up with another inmate. | 我听说他要跟另一个犯人见面 |
[45:30] | Few minutes after he passed, I heard the guards yelling. | 他走了几分钟后 我听到狱警在喊 |
[45:33] | Jones was dead. | 琼斯死了 |
[45:37] | Do you know which inmate he went to meet? | 你知道他去见哪个犯人了吗 |
[45:42] | See, at mess, I like to be by myself. | 混乱的时候 我喜欢一个人待着 |
[45:45] | So I could read. | 这样我就能看书了 |
[45:47] | There’s one guy, he come up to me real quiet, | 有一个人 他轻手轻脚走到我面前 |
[45:49] | asking me if I know who Kofi Jones is. | 问我知不知道科菲·琼斯是谁 |
[45:52] | I just look at him and get back to my book. | 我看了看他 然后继续看书 |
[45:56] | Black? | 黑人 |
[45:59] | White? | 白人 |
[46:00] | White dude. | 白人 |
[46:03] | He was just there for the night, passing through. | 他只待了一夜 中转而已 |
[46:07] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[46:12] | I do. | 知道 |
[46:17] | Can you give it to me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[46:37] | Carlo. | 卡洛 |
[46:40] | Carlo Baxter. | 卡洛·巴克斯特 |
[46:52] | You’ll be great. | 你可以的 |
[46:55] | You think? | 真这么想 |
[46:57] | Actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[47:00] | You’ll be inarticulate as hell. | 你肯定会说得磕磕巴巴 |
[47:01] | They’ll probably take you anyway | 但他们反正还是会要你 |
[47:03] | ’cause of your good, clean, all-American looks. | 因为你长得英俊干净 典型的美国孩子 |
[47:12] | Hey, I’m not sure I want to do this. | 我其实也说不准自己想去 |
[47:20] | Here’s what you do. | 你就这么着 |
[47:22] | When they ask you a big question, | 如果他们问一个大问题 |
[47:24] | you stare at the ground. | 你就盯着地面 |
[47:26] | Like, forever. | 一直盯着 |
[47:27] | Like, let the silence run until it’s actually uncomfortable. | 就这么沉默着 直到安静得不适 |
[47:30] | And then, you say | 然后 你说 |
[47:32] | you’ve never been able to talk about the thing you love. | 你从来都无法谈及自己最热爱的那件事 |
[47:35] | In fact, it’s really important not to talk about it, | 事实上 不去谈才是关键 |
[47:38] | for fear of losing it. | 因为害怕失去 |
[47:40] | Then you quote Robert Frank. Uh… | 然后就引用罗伯特·弗兰克的话 |
[47:43] | “Things move on, time passes, people go away. | “一切都在向前 时间在流逝 人也会离开 |
[47:47] | Sometimes they don’t come back.” | 有的不再回来” |
[47:49] | Only the pictures remain. | 只有影像留存 |
[47:54] | Yeah, but if I get in, if I go, I… | 但如果我被录取 然后去了 我 |
[47:59] | I mean, I’d miss New Orleans. | 我肯定会想念新奥尔良的 |
[48:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[48:05] | But you got to, you know, | 但是你必须 |
[48:08] | shoot for the moon. Right? | 志向高远 对吧 |
[48:16] | You have a suspect yet? | 有嫌疑人了吗 |
[48:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:21] | Not enough to make anything happen. | 但证据还不够 |
[48:26] | Would DNA help? | DNA能有帮助吗 |
[48:32] | Hello, this is Lee Delamere calling for D.A. Robinson. | 喂 李·德拉米尔找罗宾森地检 |
[48:36] | Okay, can you please tell him that I called? | 好的 能否转告他我打过电话 |
[48:39] | And I need him to call me back immediately. | 请他尽快回复 |
[49:20] | Lee? | 李 |
[49:21] | Yeah, look, I can’t talk right now. | 喂 听着 我现在不方便说话 |
[49:23] | – We got him. – What? | -找到他了 -什么 |
[49:25] | We got Carlo Baxter’s DNA on Kofi. | 在科菲身上找到了卡洛·巴克斯特的DNA |
[49:27] | Oh, that’s great. That’s great. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[49:28] | Look… I got to call you back. | 听着 我稍后回你 |
[49:38] | Uh, no… | 不要 |
[49:41] | Okay, come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[49:46] | Go on. | 继续走 |
[49:49] | It took time to figure out | 我费了些功夫才想好 |
[49:50] | how to deal with a lowlife like you. | 怎么跟你这种下三滥打交道 |
[49:53] | Someone who takes advantage of other people’s pain. | 你这种利用他人的痛苦来占便宜的人 |
[49:57] | A child’s pain. | 利用一个孩子的痛苦 |
[50:10] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[50:13] | What-what is she doing here? | 它怎么在这儿 |
[50:15] | I had it brought down. | 我弄过来的 |
[50:18] | Holy shit, you bought me the boat! | 真他妈见鬼了 你买了这艘船给我吗 |
[50:21] | Trevor, I’m a judge. | 特雷弗 我是法官 |
[50:23] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned about blackmailers | 我对敲诈者的认知就是 |
[50:26] | is they always come back for more. | 他们总是贪得无厌 |
[50:28] | So, no, I didn’t buy you a boat. | 所以 这艘船不是我买给你的 |
[50:31] | I financed it. | 是我资助的 |
[50:33] | But it’s mine? | 但这是我的了 |
[50:35] | If you stick to our agreement, | 前提是你遵守我们的约定 |
[50:38] | I will make the monthly installments. | 我就会按月还贷 |
[50:42] | If you ever come back to me for more money | 要是你找我要更多的钱 |
[50:44] | or that video sees the light of day, | 或者那段视频泄露出去 |
[50:46] | the payments will stop, the bank will repossess the boat | 还款停止 银行会把船收走 |
[50:50] | and you’ll go back to living your selfish little life. | 你回去过自己的苦逼日子 |
[50:54] | While your lonely demented father wastes away in his room. | 而你那痴呆的父亲一个人在房里老去 |
[51:01] | Do we have an agreement? | 你同意吗 |
[51:06] | Trevor, do we have an agreement? | 特雷弗 你同意吗 |
[51:11] | Fuck yes, we have an agreement. | 操 当然 我同意 |
[51:14] | Paperwork’s in the car. | 文书材料都在车上 |
[51:17] | Paperwork’s in the fucking car. | 文书材料都在那辆破车上 |
[51:25] | You know what, you should, uh, | 你猜怎么着 你应该 |
[51:26] | you should come out with me sometime, man. | 你应该找时间跟我出来 大哥 |
[51:28] | No, I’m serious, I mean, we-we’ll, uh, uh, | 不 我认真的 我们可以 |
[51:30] | we’ll get good beer and everything. | 我们可以来点好酒之类 |
[51:31] | It’ll be frigging aw– | 肯定会超… |
[51:52] | Uh, there-there must be a misunderstanding here. | 这里一定是有什么误会 |
[51:59] | No. No. | 非也 非也 |
[52:02] | No, the only misunderstanding | 我唯一不解的 |
[52:05] | is that you left my son to die | 就是你留我儿子 |
[52:09] | alone… | 一个人 |
[52:11] | in the gutter. | 死在路边 |
[52:13] | What I can’t understand is | 我无法理解 |
[52:15] | how anyone in their right mind | 怎么能有人 |
[52:17] | could do such a thing. | 作出这种事 |
[52:19] | I don’t-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不…不知道你在说什么 |
[52:22] | Here’s-here’s what I know, Judge. | 告诉你吧 法官 |
[52:27] | I know your car was stolen the day after you killed my son. | 我知道在你害死我儿子次日 你的车就被盗 |
[52:32] | I know you deleted the gas station footage. | 我知道你删除了加油站的监控视频 |
[52:36] | I know you had the car crushed. | 我知道你把车送去压废了 |
[52:38] | So let’s just skip | 所以咱们就 |
[52:40] | you’re denying everything and get to where I shoot you | 省省矢口否认的环节 直接让我一枪 |
[52:42] | – in the fucking head. – No, no, no, no, no. | -崩了你的脑袋 -不要 不要 |
[52:44] | No, no, please, no, no, no… Carlo! | 不要 求求你 不要 卡洛 |
[52:51] | Carlo. He’s… he’s about to be arrested | 卡洛 他…他将会因为 |
[52:55] | for the murder of Kofi Jones. | 涉嫌谋杀科菲·琼斯而被捕 |
[52:59] | It’s… Yes. | 这…没错 |
[53:00] | And he’s-he’s going to stand trial for murder. | 他将会因谋杀而受审 |
[53:04] | They-They’ve got video evidence… | 他们有监控证据 |
[53:06] | and-and-and DNA… | 还有DNA |
[53:08] | No, no, and…. | 不要 不要 |
[53:10] | I-I can make sure that… | 我可以确保 |
[53:13] | that hi-his case is in my court. | 由我来审他的案子 |
[53:16] | I can make sure that he walks out a free man! | 我可以保证让他无罪释放 |
[53:24] | – Jimmy? – You– shut up! | -吉米 -你…闭嘴 |
[53:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[53:34] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[53:54] | What does this person know? | 这个人知道多少 |
[54:14] | Everything. | 全部 |