英文名称:You Should Have Left
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:30] | Is someone there? | 是有人在吗 |
[02:37] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[02:55] | You can’t talk right now. | 你现在无法说话 |
[02:59] | You can’t even breathe. | 甚至无法呼吸 |
[03:03] | You shouldn’t curse, young lady. | 你不应该说脏话 小姑娘 |
[03:05] | Don’t curse unless you want to be cursed. | 不想被诅咒 就不要说脏话 |
[03:09] | It’s a sin, you know. | 这可是罪过 |
[03:12] | Cursing. | 出口成脏 |
[03:15] | Do you know about sin, Ella? | 你知道什么是罪恶吗 艾拉 |
[03:19] | Go ahead and breathe. | 现在你可以呼吸了 |
[03:22] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[03:25] | I know loads of things. | 我知道很多事 |
[03:32] | Want to hear something really interesting? | 想听听真正有意思的吗 |
[03:51] | It’s about your fucking daddy! | 跟你那该死的爸爸有关 |
[04:43] | Goddamn nightmares. | 操蛋的噩梦 |
[04:52] | Violent or upsetting dreams | 暴力或令人不快的梦境 |
[04:55] | are merely the mind’s attempt to release the pressures | 其实是大脑在试图释放我们日常的思考与恐惧 |
[04:58] | of our daily thoughts and fears. | 所产生的压力 |
[05:01] | As you learn to meditate, | 学会冥想后 |
[05:03] | you will discover your mind is very difficult to silence. | 你会发现你的内心其实很难平静 |
[05:07] | If you try to stop your thoughts | 如果你试图停止思考 |
[05:10] | or prevent them from entering your mind, | 或是将其摒弃到脑海之外 |
[05:12] | you will only create conflict | 你只会制造矛盾冲突 |
[05:15] | when you are trying to achieve pea… | 在你想要达到平静之… |
[05:21] | Somebody wants you. | 有人找你 |
[05:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:25] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我不知道 |
[05:27] | I’m so awake. | 我完全清醒了 |
[05:29] | You need to get in the pool. | 你也应该下泳池游一游 |
[05:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:36] | Josh is an idiot. | 乔什真是个傻子 |
[05:38] | No argument there. | 毋庸置疑 |
[05:39] | Will you pick up Ella today? | 你今天能去接艾拉吗 |
[05:40] | I will pick up Ella anytime, anywhere. | 无论在何时何处 我都愿意去接艾拉 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:44] | And tomorrow. I’m working. | 明天也是 我要工作 |
[05:46] | I thought I was coming to see you. | 我不是要去看你吗 |
[05:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:50] | Okay. Great. | 好啊 那太好了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:760个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:99个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:67个,考研词汇:102个,专四词汇:78个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:153个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:53] | I’ll ask Lena. | 那我问问莉娜 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:00] | Old man. | 老头子 |
[06:04] | Sunblock. | 涂点防晒霜 |
[06:12] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:20] | Oh, my God, that’s… | 我的天啊 这真是… |
[06:23] | That’s so… | 真是太… |
[06:34] | This is a situation | 这种情况 |
[06:36] | that cannot last. | 不能持续下去 |
[06:38] | One! Two! | 一 二 |
[06:40] | Three. Four. Five. | 三 四 五 |
[06:43] | Six. Seven. | 六 七 |
[06:46] | Eight, nine, ten! Ready or not, here we come. | 八 九 十 不管藏没藏好 我们都来找啦 |
[06:55] | Where could she possibly be? | 她藏在哪了呢 |
[07:03] | There you are! | 找到你啦 |
[07:05] | – All right, all right. – That was good. | -好了好了 -真好玩 |
[07:14] | And you’re… | 你是… |
[07:17] | her dad? | 她爸爸吗 |
[07:19] | Husband. | 是丈夫 |
[07:20] | Well, there’s nothing on the call sheet, and it’s a closed set. | 通告单上没写 而且我们是封闭式拍摄 |
[07:23] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[07:25] | It’s a closed set. | 这是全封闭片场 |
[07:27] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[07:28] | Rolling! | 开拍 |
[07:29] | – Rolling! – Rolling! | -开拍 -开拍 |
[07:32] | I’m three feet away from you. | 我就站在你面前呢 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Rolling. | 行吧 在拍摄 |
[07:44] | Yeah, okay. | 很好 |
[07:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:55] | – Cut! – And that’s a cut! | -停 -停止拍摄 |
[07:57] | – I have her latte. – Oh, yeah, come on in, man. | -我买了她要的拿铁 -行 快进来 |
[08:00] | – He’s… – How you doing, man? You good? | -他… -你还好吗 哥们 |
[08:01] | Yeah, living the dream. | 好得很 |
[08:02] | Maybe you could just ask somebody if she’s… | 要不你去问问别人 看她… |
[08:04] | – Going again. – Going again! Right away! | -再拍一条 -马上再拍一条 |
[08:06] | Rolling! | 开拍 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 很好 |
[08:25] | – And cut! – Cut! | -停 -停 |
[08:27] | Turning around on her! | 在她上面翻个身 |
[08:28] | What the fuck does that mean? | 那话是什么意思 |
[08:30] | All right, I’m sorry, man, okay? | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[08:31] | Look, I’ll put a call through on the radio. Yeah? | 我用无线电帮你问一下 行吗 |
[08:34] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[08:36] | Theo Conroy. | 西奥·康罗伊 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I got a Theo… Conroy. | 这里有个叫西奥·康罗伊的 |
[08:44] | Yeah, Theo Conroy here to see Susie. | 对 西奥·康罗伊要见苏珊 |
[08:50] | – I totally got you. – You did. You got me. | -我完全抓住了你说的精髓 -是的 抓住了 |
[08:51] | It was excellent, man. It was really good. | 太棒了 你演得很好 |
[08:53] | – Thanks. – Hey, so 6:00 A.M. Tomorrow. | -谢谢 -明早六点 |
[08:54] | – Yep. – And, I sent you the script for my short, so… | -行 -我把我短片的剧本发给你了 |
[08:56] | Oh, that’s nice. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 |
[08:58] | – All right, I’ll see you later. – Later. | -先这样 再见 -再见 |
[09:00] | There you are. | 你来了啊 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry about that scene. | 抱歉让你听到这场戏 |
[09:04] | It was too much, right? | 太过了 对吧 |
[09:06] | I mean, it felt almost porny. | 都快赶上小黄片了 |
[09:09] | Josh is such a perv. | 乔什真是个变态 |
[09:11] | He gave me this whole thing about how the female orgasm | 他还跟我说什么在美国电影史上 |
[09:14] | is never represented in American film. | 从未展现过女性高潮的画面 |
[09:16] | I just think he wanted to see me naked. | 我觉得他就是想看我赤身裸体 |
[09:19] | I think he shot it beautifully, though. | 不过我觉得他拍得很美 |
[09:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:38] | So the guy, you know, that stopped me, | 那个不让我进来的家伙 |
[09:39] | the one with the walkie-talkie thing… | 拿着对讲机的那个 |
[09:41] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. I definitely… | 天 对不起 我绝对… |
[09:43] | I told him you were coming. | 我跟他说了你会来 |
[09:44] | No, it’s not that. | 不是这件事 |
[09:46] | He recognized me. | 他认出了我 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. That sucks. | 抱歉 那很糟心 |
[09:54] | I should be used to it by now. | 我早就该习惯的 |
[09:56] | They think you’re dangerous. | 他们觉得你是危险人物 |
[10:02] | You’re not supposed to like it. | 你不应该喜欢这样的 |
[10:06] | I’m not supposed to do a lot of things. | 我不该做的事情多了去了 |
[10:12] | You want to have me in the car? | 你想跟我车震吗 |
[10:26] | Oh, God, it felt so good not to fake it. | 天啊 不用装高潮真是太爽了 |
[10:36] | I hated being there today. | 我讨厌今天在那里的感觉 |
[10:37] | I forgot it was today. | 我忘了你是今天要来 |
[10:39] | Hearing that was like a knife in my brain. | 听到你的呻吟就像是往我脑袋里插刀子 |
[10:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:45] | If I don’t get you out of here for a while, | 我要是没带你出来兜风的话 |
[10:47] | I think I’m going to go nuts. | 我会发疯的 |
[10:49] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:51] | – Where? – Anywhere. | -去哪 -哪都行 |
[10:52] | Away from here. | 远离这里 |
[10:53] | Well, I’ve got a few weeks before I start shooting in London. | 我去伦敦开始拍摄之前有几周时间 |
[10:56] | Okay. Over there, we’ll go early. | 好 那就去那边 我们早点动身 |
[10:58] | We’ll get a place in the country just you and me and Ella. | 在乡下找栋房子 就你 我和艾拉 |
[11:01] | It’s so good when it’s just the three of us. | 只要是我们一家三口在一起就很好 |
[11:03] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:08] | I think you’re done. | 你完事了吧 |
[11:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:12] | I’m greedy. | 我很贪心 |
[11:16] | I’m not gonna do these kinds of parts anymore. | 我不会再接这种角色了 |
[11:18] | That’s not realistic. | 那不现实 |
[11:19] | You’re rich and retired. I’ll live off of you. | 你很有钱 而且退休了 你养我就行 |
[11:21] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真心的 |
[11:24] | I pretend. It’s my job. | 我假装的 这是我的工作 |
[11:27] | I’m working on the jealous thing. I really am. | 我已经尽量控制自己不乱吃醋了 真的 |
[11:30] | I’m writing in the journal. I meditate. | 我写日记 冥想 |
[11:32] | I do the app. | 跟着软件一起练习 |
[11:33] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[11:36] | Then come away with me. | 那就跟我一起走 |
[11:53] | 放松沉思的世外桃源 就在风景如画的威尔士 | |
[12:26] | – You’re left. – No, I’m not. | -你往左偏了 -没有 |
[12:32] | Honey, I think you’re left. | 老婆 你向左跑偏了 |
[12:33] | If I had been any further right, I would have hit that guy. | 我要是再往右打一点 就会撞上那个人 |
[12:36] | You’re doing great. | 你开得很好 |
[12:38] | Do you want to drive? | 你想开吗 |
[12:39] | No, no, no, I mean it. | 不 我是说真的 |
[12:40] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也说真的 |
[12:41] | – Please, drive. – I’m too old to flip my brain. | -你来开吧 -我太老了 反应慢 |
[12:43] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[12:47] | Daddy, because you’re old, you’ll die before Mommy, right? | 爸爸 因为你很老 所以你会比妈妈先死对吗 |
[12:52] | I’m not that old. | 我没那么老啦 |
[12:54] | But you will die first, right? | 但你会先死 对吗 |
[12:56] | Not if I can help it. | 我也没办法啊 |
[13:03] | The thing is, sweetie, | 问题是 宝贝 |
[13:03] | nobody really knows when anybody’s gonna die. | 没有人能预知谁会在何时死去 |
[13:06] | Doesn’t matter how old you are. | 不管岁数多大 |
[13:08] | Why do we have to die at all? | 人为什么非得要死呢 |
[13:10] | Because life is not survivable. | 因为生命就是无法长存的 |
[13:15] | Really? That-that’s what you came up with? | 不是吧 你就想出这一句 |
[13:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:24] | Shit. | 靠 |
[13:32] | I love your dark side, but she’s six years old. | 我很喜欢你阴暗的那一面 但她才六岁 |
[13:34] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[13:35] | Can you tell her about Heaven next time? | 你下次能跟她说说天堂吗 |
[13:37] | You can’t sell what you don’t believe. | 自己都不相信 哪能有说服力 |
[13:39] | I do it all the time. | 我一直就这样啊 |
[14:03] | Honey, that’s a sheepgate. | 老婆 是羊门 |
[14:07] | Pretty cool! | 很酷啊 |
[14:23] | That’s funny. | 很幽默嘛 |
[14:26] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[14:34] | Is that our new house? | 那是我们的新房子吗 |
[14:44] | It’s so beautiful! | 好美啊 |
[14:48] | I love it! | 我爱死了 |
[14:51] | For once, reality is actually better than the pictures online. | 总算有一次实景比网上提供的照片好看了 |
[14:56] | It doesn’t suck. | 还不错 |
[15:00] | Seems bigger on the inside. | 进来看好像更大 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:04] | Way bigger. | 大多了 |
[15:06] | I love this. | 我好喜欢这里 |
[15:10] | No service, though. | 但是没信号 |
[15:13] | Oh, well. | 那… |
[15:15] | Oh, God. | 这可怎么办 |
[15:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:19] | – What? – Listen. | -怎么了 -你听 |
[15:21] | The quiet. | 多安静 |
[15:25] | Well, not anymore. | 被打破了 |
[15:27] | – Got anything down there? – One bar. | -那里有信号吗 -一格 |
[15:30] | Nope. Not anymore. | 又没了 |
[15:34] | Oh, cool. | 真酷 |
[15:38] | Weird design. | 设计很古怪 |
[15:39] | Maybe upstairs it’s better. | 也许楼上信号会好一些 |
[15:41] | Sorry to obsess. | 抱歉一直看手机 |
[15:42] | They’re calling me about the schedule for London. | 他们要联系我讨论伦敦的安排 |
[15:45] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[15:56] | Boy, they really got rid of everything personal. | 天啊 他们真把所有私人物品都撤走了 |
[15:59] | They even took down the pictures. | 连照片都取下来了 |
[16:01] | Other people’s families are depressing. | 别人的家庭会让人感到压抑 |
[16:04] | And creepy. | 而且瘆人 |
[16:05] | And a jump. | 跳 |
[16:06] | I’m jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, | 我跳啊跳啊跳 |
[16:09] | jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping, | 跳啊跳啊跳啊跳 |
[16:11] | jumping, jumping, jumping, jumping… | 跳啊跳啊跳啊跳 |
[16:16] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[16:21] | I didn’t give you a very good answer | 你之前提的那个问题 |
[16:23] | to your question before, did I? | 我没有很好地回答你 对不对 |
[16:24] | No, Baba. It was very disappointing. | 没有 爸爸 很扫兴 |
[16:27] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 好吧 是这样 |
[16:28] | I don’t plan on dying for a really long time, | 未来很长一段时间 我都没有死的打算 |
[16:33] | but when I finally do and when Mommy does | 但等到我终于死去 你妈妈死去 |
[16:36] | and when you do, too, | 你也死去的那一天 |
[16:40] | we’re all gonna be together again. | 我们就会再次团聚 |
[16:43] | In Heaven. | 在天堂 |
[16:45] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[16:47] | That’s what they say. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[16:50] | Does everyone go to Heaven? | 所有人都会上天堂吗 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God, Ella, | 天啊 艾拉 |
[16:55] | you have to come up here. | 快上来看看 |
[16:56] | Your bed is the size of Connecticut. | 你的床比游泳池还大 |
[16:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:00] | Mom, let me see, let me see. | 妈妈 让我看看 让我看看 |
[17:02] | I want to jump on it! | 我要在上面狂跳 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God, I love it! | 天啊 我好喜欢 |
[17:07] | It’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[17:53] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[17:57] | You got to get to sleep, sweetie. | 你得睡觉了 宝贝 |
[17:59] | But there was a shadow on the wall. | 但是墙上有影子 |
[18:01] | I know it’s fun, but it’s time to sleep. | 我知道很好玩 但你该睡觉了 |
[18:05] | Okay. Come on. Scooch down, scooch down. | 快 钻进去 钻进去 |
[18:07] | All the way. | 钻到底 |
[18:09] | Grab Bunny. | 抱住兔兔 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:14] | – Good night. – Can you turn off the lights for me, please? | -晚安 -你能帮我把灯关上吗 |
[18:17] | – Off? – Yes. | -关上 -嗯 |
[18:18] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | – Good night, honey. – Good night, Baba. | -晚安 宝贝 -晚安 爸爸 |
[18:40] | Honey, what’s the name of the owner again? | 老婆 房东叫什么来着 |
[18:42] | Stetler or Statler. | 斯特勒还是斯塔勒 |
[18:44] | You ever talk to him? | 你跟他说过话吗 |
[18:45] | No, just e-mail. I have his number, though. Why? | 没 只通过邮件 不过我有他的号码 怎么了 |
[18:48] | Oh, thermostat’s broken downstairs. | 楼下的恒温器坏了 |
[18:50] | It’s gonna be cold tonight. | 今晚会比较冷 |
[18:51] | – Upstairs okay? – Yeah. | -楼上的没事吗 -嗯 |
[18:53] | Can you call him tomorrow? | 你明天能给他打个电话吗 |
[18:54] | Can you? | 你打呗 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I mean, I-I could, | 我也能打 |
[18:57] | but you booked it under your name, right? | 不过房子是用你的名字租的 对吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah, of course I did. | 当然了 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | I-I know I’m a pain in the ass. | 我知道我这人事儿多 |
[19:05] | Nobody would know you here. | 这里没人会认识你 |
[19:06] | You would be surprised. | 这可不好说 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | I just don’t want to deal with all the weirdness. | 我就是不想处理那些尴尬的情况 |
[19:11] | Okay, I totally get it. | 好了 我都明白的 |
[19:15] | I need to tell you something. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[19:21] | I adore you. | 我爱死你了 |
[19:23] | Can we watch the recap first? | 我们能先看前情回顾吗 |
[19:25] | Have I ever denied you the recap? | 我什么时候拒绝过你 |
[19:31] | I’m gonna close up downstairs. | 我去把楼下的灯关掉 |
[19:32] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[19:37] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[19:40] | How much did I say? | 我说了多少 |
[19:41] | Nothing. Totally innocuous. | 没说什么不该说的 |
[20:33] | Guess that one stays on. | 看来这个关不掉了 |
[20:51] | Jesus. You got enough switches? | 天 开关也太多了 |
[22:37] | So, as it turns out, | 我刚发现 |
[22:39] | there’s this whole other hallway right underneath the stairs. | 楼梯底下还有一整条走廊 |
[22:43] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[22:47] | Oh, come on, you can’t be asleep yet. | 你不可能这么快就睡着了 |
[22:54] | Honey. | 老婆 |
[22:56] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[22:58] | You okay? What’s going on? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[22:59] | I had the worst dream. | 我做噩梦了 |
[23:01] | Yeah? Already? | 是吗 这么快 |
[23:03] | What happened to you? | 你干什么去了 |
[23:05] | I was turning off the lights. | 我去关灯了 |
[23:07] | How long? | 关了多久 |
[24:17] | 大懒虫 我们出去散步啦 爱你 爸爸 | |
[24:38] | An important aspect of your work in the program | 本项目中一个重要的部分 |
[24:41] | is your daily journal. | 就是你的日记 |
[24:46] | Take a moment, | 抽出一点时间 |
[24:47] | and clearly assess your physical and emotional state | 清楚地评估你的身体和心理状态 |
[24:51] | using one-word descriptors. | 仅使用一个词语 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:07] | Okay. Careful. | 好的 小心 |
[25:09] | You know what? Please don’t go too high. | 不要爬太高 |
[25:14] | How do I feel? | 我的感觉如何 |
[25:15] | 1.疲惫 2.困惑 | |
[25:17] | What do I feel? | 我感觉到了什么 |
[25:19] | 1.疲惫 2.困惑 3.气愤 | |
[25:21] | Can you come down, please? | 你能下来吗 |
[25:23] | Ella, that is too high. | 艾拉 你爬太高了 |
[25:26] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[25:27] | Ella, please don’t ignore me. | 艾拉 不要无视我 |
[25:29] | Why do people hate Daddy so much? | 为什么大家那么讨厌爸爸 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | Why do they hate him? | 他们为什么讨厌他 |
[25:37] | Why-why would you say that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[25:38] | ‘Cause they do. | 因为这是事实 |
[25:39] | Come down, please. | 下来吧 |
[25:40] | I’ve heard you guys talking. | 我之前听到你们聊天 |
[25:42] | That’s eavesdropping. | 那可是偷听 |
[25:44] | Come down, please. | 下来 拜托了 |
[25:45] | I bet I can stand up. | 我还能站起来呢 |
[25:46] | – Don’t. No, no, no, no, no. – I’m doing it. | -不要 别别别 -我就要 |
[25:47] | Don’t stand up, please. | 不要站起来 拜托了 |
[25:49] | – I’m doing it. Look. – Ella. Ella. | -我站起来了 看 -艾拉 艾拉 |
[25:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:04] | Ella, are you sure you’re okay? | 艾拉 你确定你没事吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:09] | Why do people hate Baba so much? | 为什么别人那么讨厌爸爸 |
[26:18] | You know that… that your dad, um, | 你知道 爸爸… |
[26:21] | was married before he and I met, right? | 认识我之前结过婚 对吧 |
[26:24] | His wife’s name was Caroline. | 他的妻子叫卡洛琳 |
[26:27] | And she died? | 后来她死了吗 |
[26:29] | Well, the thing is… | 问题在于 |
[26:32] | the thing is, um, how she died. | 问题在于她是怎么死的 |
[26:37] | She died in the bathtub? | 她是死在浴缸里吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah, yeah, she drowned in the bathtub. | 是的 她溺死在浴缸里 |
[26:43] | Why didn’t she just sit up? | 她为什么不坐起来 |
[26:45] | Well, she couldn’t. | 她做不到 |
[26:46] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:48] | Should we go back? | 我们回去吧 |
[26:50] | No. | 不要 |
[27:00] | She couldn’t get up, because she was sleeping. | 她起不来 是因为她睡着了 |
[27:02] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这怎么可能 |
[27:06] | Sometimes grown-ups take medicine. | 有时候大人会吃药 |
[27:08] | Sometimes they take too much medicine | 有时候他们吃了太多药 |
[27:10] | or they take the wrong kind of medicine, | 或是吃了错误的药 |
[27:11] | a kind that they shouldn’t ever have taken at all. | 一种他们根本就不该吃的药 |
[27:15] | And if they do, | 如果他们吃了 |
[27:17] | they can fall asleep so hard that they can’t wake up. | 就会睡得很沉 醒不过来 |
[27:29] | So, Daddy came home from work one day, | 所以 爸爸有天下班回家 |
[27:31] | and she was in the bathtub. | 发现她躺在浴缸里 |
[27:34] | And, uh… | 并且 |
[27:35] | she had already passed away. | 她已经去世了 |
[27:38] | There was nothing he could do. It was an accident. | 当时他也无能为力 那是场意外 |
[27:41] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[27:42] | they thought he-he put her in the tub. | 人们认为是他把她放进浴缸的 |
[27:47] | Did they… did they think that Daddy killed her? | 他们…他们认为是爸爸杀了她吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:58] | Did he? | 是他杀的吗 |
[28:04] | Did Daddy kill her? | 是爸爸杀了她吗 |
[28:06] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | Why didn’t he just tell them he didn’t do it? | 那他告诉大家不是他杀的 不就好了吗 |
[28:17] | Well, he did, and they just didn’t believe him. | 他说了 但是他们不相信 |
[28:20] | And because Daddy was a rich banker, | 而且因为爸爸是个有钱的银行家 |
[28:22] | lots of people were interested in his trial. | 很多人都很关注他的官司 |
[28:24] | And when it went to trial, | 等到开庭的时候 |
[28:26] | he was on TV, and he got sort of famous. | 他上了电视 然后就出名了 |
[28:28] | What happened at the trial? | 开庭时发生了什么 |
[28:29] | 什么时候才能结束 什么时候我才能 | |
[28:31] | The judge and the jury all found him innocent, | 法官和陪审团都认定他无罪 |
[28:33] | and they said he could go home and start a new life, | 他们说爸爸可以回家开始新的生活 |
[28:36] | but some people didn’t want to let him. | 但有些人不想放他走 |
[28:39] | Some people think that if you’re accused, | 有些人认为只要你被起诉了 |
[28:42] | you must be guilty of something. | 你一定是犯了罪 |
[29:29] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[29:34] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[29:38] | Good morning. Afternoon. | 早 不 下午好 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[29:43] | Let’s see. I-I need some, uh… | 那个 我需要一些… |
[29:46] | butter, bread. | 黄油 面包 |
[29:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:01] | Yeah, bread, egg… | 是的 面包 鸡蛋 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | Oh, good. Here comes the bread. | 太好了 面包来了 |
[30:21] | And eggs. | 还有鸡蛋 |
[30:29] | Got to be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吗 |
[30:32] | Looks like we got everything. | 看来都齐了 |
[30:37] | You staying up there? | 你住在上面吗 |
[30:39] | I’m so sorry. I don’t speak Welsh. | 抱歉 我不会说威尔士语 |
[30:41] | It’s English. | 我说的是英语 |
[30:43] | You… | 你 |
[30:44] | staying… up there? | 住在 上面吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:51] | Anything happened yet? | 怪事发生了吗 |
[30:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:56] | You meet Stetler? | 你见过斯特勒了吗 |
[30:59] | Is that, that’s the… that’s the owner, right? | 那是 那是房东对吧 |
[31:01] | Stetler. | 斯特勒 |
[31:03] | No. | 没见过 |
[31:04] | Found it on the Internet. | 在网上订的 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:09] | The house is… fairly new, it seems like? | 房子看起来挺新的 |
[31:13] | About four years. | 建成四年了 |
[31:15] | What was there before? | 之前那里有什么 |
[31:16] | Another house. | 另一栋房子 |
[31:17] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[31:19] | House, then a house. | 房子 之前还是房子 |
[31:21] | Then a house, then a house, then a house. | 再之前 再再之前都是房子 |
[31:25] | – 26 quid. – Great. | -26镑 -好的 |
[31:28] | 26 26… | |
[31:30] | There you go. | 给你 |
[31:39] | Change? | 找零呢 |
[31:41] | Credit. | 赊账 |
[31:43] | Okay, yeah. I guess we’re gonna be here a while. | 好吧 反正我们也要在这住一阵子 |
[31:48] | Present for you. | 给你的小礼物 |
[31:51] | Try the right angles. | 试试直角 |
[31:54] | Will do. | 好的 |
[32:05] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[32:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:20] | – How’d you find the house? – On the Internet. | -你在哪找到那栋房子的 -在网上 |
[32:22] | No, I never met Stetler. | 不 我没见过斯特勒 |
[32:25] | – I need to… – You never saw Stetler? | -我得… -你没见过斯特勒吗 |
[32:28] | No. | 没 |
[32:30] | Well, he saw you. | 但他见过你 |
[32:37] | Enough with the Stetler. | 能不提斯特勒了吗 |
[32:54] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[33:04] | Sorry that happened to you, Baba. | 很遗憾你遇到那种事 爸爸 |
[33:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:10] | Walk me through exactly what you told her. | 把你对她说的话 逐字逐句重复给我听 |
[33:14] | I did. | 我说了 |
[33:15] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[33:17] | I can’t remember word for word. | 我想不起来原话了 |
[33:19] | But I said the stuff that we talked about saying, | 但我说的都是我们之前商量好的说辞 |
[33:22] | When the time came. | 等时机成熟 |
[33:23] | And you just decided that the time had come. | 你就擅自决定时机成熟了 |
[33:26] | I didn’t plan it, actually. | 又不是我计划好的 |
[33:28] | She asked, and she wouldn’t let it go. | 是她问我的 还不肯罢休 |
[33:31] | You know how she is. | 你知道她的 |
[33:32] | She gave me that look where she doesn’t blink. It’s creepy. | 她会眼睛不眨地盯着你 很吓人 |
[33:34] | It was my story. | 那是我的故事 |
[33:36] | It happened to me, and I knew exactly | 发生在我身上 我才清楚 |
[33:39] | what I wanted to say to her when it was time. | 等时机成熟了要怎么跟她说 |
[33:43] | Right, and it was time, okay? | 是的 但当时就是时机成熟了 好吗 |
[33:45] | I couldn’t lie to her. | 我不能对她说谎 |
[33:46] | When she was seven– that’s what we decided. | 等她七岁才说 我们之前说好了的 |
[33:49] | That is a completely arbitrary number. | 这个年龄本来就定得很随意 |
[33:50] | She obviously overheard us last night. | 很明显她昨晚听到我们说的话了 |
[33:52] | She asked me point-blank. | 她直截了当地问我 |
[33:55] | That’s how it happened, huh? | 是这么回事吗 |
[33:58] | Yeah, that’s… that is how it happened, yeah. | 对 就是这么回事 |
[34:04] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[34:06] | I don’t know. You know, it’s just… | 我不知道 就是… |
[34:08] | sometimes it’s hard to tell what’s real with you. | 有时很难分辨 你哪句是真哪句是假 |
[34:10] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[34:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:19] | You’re just a really good actress. | 你是个厉害的演员 |
[34:22] | That’s all I’m saying. | 就这样 |
[34:24] | And you’re a passive-aggressive dick, | 而你是被动攻击型人格的混蛋 |
[34:27] | is all I’m saying. | 就这样 |
[34:30] | I got to make dinner. | 我得做晚饭了 |
[34:35] | That supposed to be meat? | 肉类只有这些吗 |
[34:37] | Think there’s a lot of options down there | 你以为那破村子里 |
[34:38] | in the village of the damned? | 有很多选择吗 |
[34:40] | No olives? | 没有橄榄吗 |
[34:42] | You chose this place, not me. | 这地方是你选的 不是我 |
[34:43] | No, I didn’t. You sent me the link. | 才不是 是你发链接给我的 |
[34:45] | I absolutely did not. You sent it to me. | 我绝对没发 是你发给我的 |
[34:47] | All right, can… can we please stop? | 好了 能别吵了吗 |
[34:48] | Who would have imagined that they don’t have | 谁能想到威尔士居然没有 |
[34:50] | the Whole Foods olive bar in Wales? | 高端超市的橄榄专区 |
[34:52] | Let me know when you’re done being an asshole. | 你犯混完了再通知我 |
[34:56] | Yeah. Go get on your phone. | 玩你的手机去吧 |
[35:55] | Thank you, Ella. | 谢谢你 艾拉 |
[35:57] | You’re welcome, Baba. | 不客气 爸爸 |
[36:02] | Look. | 你看 |
[36:04] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[36:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:18] | 海伍德太太 基利先生叫我回复您 说您担心艾拉的芭蕾课进展 | |
[37:59] | Honey, uh… | 老婆 |
[38:01] | – do you need shampoo? – What? | -你要洗发水吗 -什么 |
[38:06] | Shampoo. do you need any shampoo? | 洗发水 你需要吗 |
[38:10] | I have some. | 我有啊 |
[38:12] | Oh, okay, so… | 好 所以… |
[38:13] | so you are washing your hair. | 你的确在洗头 |
[38:17] | Nothing. Not… not important. | 没事 不重要 |
[38:19] | Honey, I can’t hear anything that you’re saying. | 老公 我听不见你说话 |
[38:22] | You can talk, but you come in here. | 你想说什么就进来说 |
[38:25] | No, never mind. | 不 没事了 |
[38:29] | Was there enough, hot water? | 热水够吗 |
[38:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:34] | Never mind. All good. | 没事 没事了 |
[39:00] | I’m done. | 我结束了 |
[39:01] | With what? | 什么 |
[39:03] | Being an asshole. | 犯混 |
[39:09] | You know, I’ve-I’ve had this cloud | 最近我心里有阴霾 |
[39:11] | that’s been hanging over me for a while now, | 一直胡思乱想 |
[39:13] | and I’ve just been an idiot about it. | 我表现得像个傻子一样 |
[39:15] | But I’m done with all that now. | 但我不会再这样了 |
[39:17] | It was… it was stupid. I’m sorry. | 那愚蠢至极 对不起 |
[39:19] | About Ella? | 艾拉的事吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Yeah, you handled it… just right, sounds like. | 听起来你处理得很好 |
[39:28] | B-Better than I could’ve. | 我不可能做得比你好 |
[39:30] | You should’ve seen the way she looked at me after dinner. | 你真该看看晚饭后她看我的眼神 |
[39:33] | She loves her Baba. | 她爱她爸爸 |
[39:38] | I’m really sorry for thinking ill of you. | 我很抱歉把你想得这么坏 |
[39:41] | It was a sin. I regret it. | 这是罪过 我很后悔 |
[39:44] | Catholic school fucked you up good. | 天主教学校把你洗脑得挺彻底 |
[39:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:50] | That was a half-decent apology. Thank you. | 你的道歉还算诚恳 谢谢 |
[40:13] | – You okay? – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 没事 |
[40:15] | I’m good. I’m good, honey. Just go back to sleep. | 我没事 老婆 你继续睡吧 |
[40:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:23] | The clear expression of your thoughts and feelings | 将你的想法和感受清楚表达出来 |
[40:26] | is essential to any relationship. | 这对任何关系都至关重要 |
[40:30] | Emotional truth is the only pathway to peace. | 情感真实是通往内心平静的唯一道路 |
[40:35] | Suspicion and mistrust | 怀疑和不信任 |
[40:37] | are merely impulses of energy, | 不过是冲动 |
[40:40] | and they are not always under your control. | 有时不在你掌控之中 |
[40:47] | Then again, | 但话说回来 |
[40:48] | sometimes those feelings are based in fact. | 有时那些感觉是基于事实产生的 |
[41:09] | 离开 你应该离开 立刻就走 | |
[43:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:29] | Hello. | 谁啊 |
[43:42] | Okay. Okay, no, no. | 不 不会的 |
[43:43] | This can’t be happening. | 这不是真的 |
[43:46] | No, this is definitely not happening. | 不 这绝对不是真的 |
[43:51] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[43:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:58] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[44:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[44:03] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[44:04] | No. Ella. | 不 艾拉 |
[44:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[44:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:09] | No. | 不 |
[44:11] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[44:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[44:18] | Honey, honey. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[44:19] | Wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[44:21] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不 不不不 不不 |
[44:27] | You’re dreaming. Dreaming. | 你在做梦 做梦 |
[44:28] | Wake up! Wake up! | 快醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[44:30] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[44:33] | It’s a dream. | 只是做梦 |
[44:34] | It’s a dream! | 只是做梦 |
[44:36] | It’s a goddamn dream! | 只是该死的梦 |
[44:54] | Fucking nightmares. | 操蛋的噩梦 |
[44:58] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[45:00] | I just had a really bad dream. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[45:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[45:05] | I was onstage, and I… | 梦里我在台上 我… |
[45:07] | there was a huge audience, and I didn’t even know the play. | 台下有很多观众 但我连在演什么都不知道 |
[45:10] | Like, I didn’t have a clue. | 一头雾水 |
[45:11] | I hate those dreams. | 我讨厌这种梦 |
[45:13] | I think I got you beat. | 我的梦好像比你的更可怕 |
[45:17] | Oh, it’s really nice in here. | 这里面很漂亮 |
[45:20] | Okay, that’s encouraging. | 这倒是让人松了口气 |
[45:22] | Two doors. | 两扇门 |
[45:23] | What, last night there were three? | 怎么 昨晚有三扇门吗 |
[45:25] | Yeah, there was another one right behind this bookshelf here. | 对 书架后面还有一扇门 |
[45:27] | Went to this staircase, | 通向一座楼梯 |
[45:28] | and then-then there was this weird kind of hall | 然后有一道奇怪的走廊 |
[45:30] | that went around and led to a place– under the house. | 绕来绕去 最终走到房子下面 |
[45:33] | And Ella… God, it was horrible. | 而艾拉就… 天啊 那景象太可怕了 |
[45:35] | What’s behind this door? | 这扇门后面有什么 |
[45:40] | This is where the washer is. | 原来洗衣机在这里 |
[45:43] | God, this is a gigantic laundry room. | 这洗衣房也太大了 |
[45:45] | This is it right here from the dream. | 梦里这张照片就在这里 |
[45:49] | Oh, sure, that’s a bummer. | 好吧 真令人失望 |
[45:51] | Okay, so, um, you saw the picture, | 你就是看到这张照片后 |
[45:55] | and then you put it all in your dream. | 无意识地梦见了这一切 |
[45:57] | Okay, okay, but-but at what point did I actually fall asleep? | 但我具体是什么时候睡着的呢 |
[46:00] | Immediately after sex, like always. | 做完爱后倒头就睡 跟平时一样 |
[46:03] | You did. You did. | 是真的 |
[46:06] | You don’t remember me getting up and leaving the bedroom? | 你不记得我有起来 走出卧室 |
[46:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:11] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[46:12] | Mm, no. I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[46:14] | I would’ve woken up. | 如果有我会醒的 |
[46:15] | You’re not very good at sneaking around. | 你动静挺大的 |
[46:17] | So everything from the time I got out of bed was a dream. | 所以我下床之后的那一切都是梦境 |
[46:21] | Sounds like it. | 听起来是的 |
[46:25] | And I never went downstairs? | 我没去过楼下 |
[46:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[46:31] | Do you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[46:33] | In this room? | 这个房间吗 |
[46:34] | This house. | 这栋房子 |
[46:37] | No. Do you? | 不喜欢 你呢 |
[46:39] | I hate it. | 我讨厌它 |
[46:42] | But we just got here. | 但我们才刚到 |
[46:43] | I know, but sometimes when you pick something online, | 我不知道 但有时在网上选的东西 |
[46:46] | you don’t really know what you’re getting, | 并不知道实物是怎样的 |
[46:47] | and you make a mistake. It happens. | 所以会做出错误决定 常有的事 |
[46:49] | Where are we gonna go now? | 那我们现在要去哪 |
[46:52] | Hotel for a little while, someplace really fun. | 先去酒店住几天 去好玩的地方 |
[46:54] | The important thing is that we’ll all be together | 重要的是 我们一家人能在一起 |
[46:57] | before I have to start work and you and your dad go home. | 很快我就得去工作 你和爸爸回家 |
[47:00] | But how long will you be gone? | 但你要离开多久 |
[47:02] | Eight weeks. | 八星期 |
[47:03] | That’s a really long time. | 八星期好久啊 |
[47:06] | I know, but you and your dad are gonna come visit | 我知道 但你和爸爸中途会来看我 |
[47:09] | halfway through, like we talked about. | 我们之前说过的 |
[47:10] | Why can’t we just be with you the whole time? | 我们为什么不能一直陪着你 |
[47:12] | Let’s just go outside and run around | 上车前 我们先到外面 |
[47:13] | before we have to get in the car. | 到处逛逛 玩一会 |
[47:16] | Seven, eight, nine, ten, here I come! | 七 八 九 十 我来了 |
[48:41] | 西奥:这是你的手机吗 西奥:你们俩真有爱 | |
[49:00] | Darn it. | 该死 |
[49:20] | 离开 你应该离开 立刻就走 | |
[49:24] | I didn’t dream that. | 那不是做梦 |
[49:31] | 你本应离开 不 太迟了 | |
[49:41] | Got you! | 抓到你了 |
[49:48] | You’re so slippery! | 你好滑溜 我抓不住 |
[49:53] | Hi, Baba. | 爸爸 |
[49:55] | Susanna, come here a sec. | 苏珊娜 过来一下 |
[49:57] | – What is it? – Come play with us. | -怎么了 -来跟我们一起玩 |
[50:01] | I want to talk to Mommy first. | 我想先跟妈妈谈谈 |
[50:06] | Baba can be weird sometimes. | 爸爸有时好奇怪 |
[50:09] | – Ella, go inside. – Why? | -艾拉 进屋里去 -为什么 |
[50:11] | Because it’s gonna rain. | 因为快下雨了 |
[50:18] | You ready to go? | 准备出发了吗 |
[50:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[50:30] | You have two phones. | 你有两部手机 |
[50:36] | Must have been a lot of work | 一定很费劲吧 |
[50:38] | keeping track of two of those things. | 得兼顾两部手机 |
[50:45] | Yeah, it’s exhausting. | 是的 很累人 |
[50:51] | The guy, Max, from the shoot in Mexico? | 是跟你一起去墨西哥拍摄的麦克斯吗 |
[50:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:00] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[51:06] | Has he been here, in this house? | 他来过这里吗 进去屋里 |
[51:09] | Of course… of course not. | 当然…当然没有 |
[51:11] | Because somebody wrote in my journal. | 因为有人在我日记本里写了字 |
[51:13] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[51:14] | He’s in New York. He has meetings. | 他在纽约 他要开会 |
[51:16] | I don’t give a shit where Max has meetings. | 我他妈不在乎麦克斯在哪里开会 |
[51:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:19] | So, who wrote in my book? | 那是谁在我日记本里写字 |
[51:22] | I don’t know. did Ella? | 我不知道 是艾拉吗 |
[51:24] | Is that the biggest problem we have right now? | 这是我们眼下最大的问题吗 |
[51:29] | I bet that guy can fuck you all night, huh? | 那家伙一定能操你一整晚吧 |
[51:33] | Don’t make it ugly. | 别把场面搞得难堪 |
[51:35] | I’m 100% sure that I am not the one that made this ugly. | 我十分确定把场面搞得难堪的人不是我 |
[51:39] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[51:41] | If only you’d said that to Max. | 可惜你当初没对麦克斯这么说 |
[51:43] | You know, it’d feel a lot better | 如果你像正常人一样 |
[51:44] | if you yelled and screamed like a normal person. | 大吼大叫 会好受得多 |
[51:49] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[51:53] | You got to go. | 你得离开 |
[51:55] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪 |
[51:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:59] | Not here. Stay in the village. | 总之不能待在这 去村子里住 |
[52:01] | I’m not staying in the fucking village. | 我才不要住在村子里 |
[52:02] | – You go if you want to. – No, you leave. | -你想走你自己走 -不 你走 |
[52:04] | Fine. I’ll take Ella. | 那我要带艾拉走 |
[52:07] | Like hell you will. | 想都别想 |
[52:09] | You-you’re not making the rules now. | 现在你没资格定规矩了 |
[52:12] | You broke the rules. | 是你先破坏了规矩 |
[52:14] | There are no rules anymore. | 往后不再有规矩可言 |
[52:37] | Other side. | 另一边 |
[52:40] | How long am I supposed to stay in purgatory? | 我要在炼狱里待多久 |
[52:42] | I just need a night to myself. | 我只是需要独处一晚 |
[52:44] | – So do you. – Don’t tell me what I need. | -你也一样 -别告诉我我需要什么 |
[52:45] | A night by yourself. | 独处一晚 |
[52:48] | Yes, Theo, I get it– by myself. | 我懂你意思 西奥 就我一人 |
[52:50] | Max is not here. He has never been here. | 麦克斯不在这里 他压根就没来过 |
[52:52] | Oh, right, ’cause of all the big meetings in New York. | 对哦 因为他在纽约有很多会议 |
[52:54] | Can I get in, please? | 我能上车吗 |
[52:56] | Hey, listen, um, you know, I want to take back | 听着 我想收回之前说的 |
[53:00] | that “Fuck you all night” thing I said. | “操你一整晚”那句话 |
[53:03] | – Yeah, whatever. – Yeah, let me be clear– | -随便吧 -我想说清楚 |
[53:05] | I don’t actually care who fucks you all night. | 其实我不在乎谁操你一整晚 |
[53:06] | – Oh, my God. Jesus. – I’m sure it’s quite a list. | -天啊 -那名单一定很长 |
[53:14] | Drive safe, sweetie. | 一路顺风 亲爱的 |
[53:25] | Hey, do you have both your phones? | 你两部手机都带上了吗 |
[54:25] | They didn’t have any peanut butter. | 他们没有花生酱 |
[54:26] | – Why not? – It’s not a thing here. | -为什么 -这里没有这种东西 |
[54:29] | – So, what’s that stuff? – I don’t know. | -那这是什么 -我也不知道 |
[54:32] | Starts with L. Well, two L’s, actually. | L开头的 两个L开头的 |
[54:35] | I don’t want it. | 我不想吃 |
[54:39] | – It’s pretty good. – No, it isn’t. | -还不错 -不可能 |
[54:41] | Okay, it’s not pretty good. | 好吧 其实不好吃 |
[54:43] | It tastes kind of weird. | 味道有点奇怪 |
[54:45] | But it’s not poison, and it’s what we have. | 但这不是毒药 我们也只有这个 |
[54:49] | – I’m not eating it. – Could you please | -我不吃 -你能不能 |
[54:51] | just stop with the scooter for one second, honey? | 从你的滑板车上下来一会 亲爱的 |
[54:53] | So you might as well just | 你还是帮我 |
[54:56] | throw it in the garbage can for me | 直接扔进垃圾桶里吧 |
[54:58] | because I’m just not gonna eat it. | 因为我是不会吃的 |
[55:00] | Honey, could you please get off the scooter? | 你能不能从你的滑板车上下来 |
[55:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[55:09] | Honey, it’s okay. | 宝贝 没关系 |
[55:19] | I don’t like it here. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[55:23] | I don’t think I do, either. | 我也不喜欢这里 |
[55:25] | I have weird dreams, and I get in bad moods. | 我会做奇怪的梦 心情还很不好 |
[55:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[55:30] | Did you and Mommy have a fight? | 你和妈妈吵架了吗 |
[55:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:38] | Today is a terrible day. | 今天很糟糕 |
[55:40] | – I want to go home. – So do I. | -我想回家 -我也想 |
[55:43] | As soon as Mom gets back with the car, okay? | 等等妈妈开车回来就走 好吗 |
[55:46] | – When will that be? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[56:14] | – What are you doing? – Experiment. | -你在干什么 -做实验 |
[56:16] | – What kind of experiment? – Water experiment. | -什么实验 -水的实验 |
[56:32] | That’s freaky. | 有点吓人 |
[56:34] | I’ll say. | 没错 |
[56:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[56:43] | It’s a triangle. | 是三角尺 |
[56:45] | I’m checking the angles. | 我在量角度 |
[56:46] | Why you want to check angles? | 你为什么要量角度 |
[56:48] | These are all very heads-up questions, honey. | 你的问题都很难回答 宝贝 |
[57:00] | Does this wall look right to you? | 你觉得这堵墙有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[57:04] | It looks like a wall to me. | 看上去就是普通的墙 |
[57:08] | Can’t tell from in here. | 从屋里看不出来 |
[57:17] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[57:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:23] | 16 7 16, seven, | |
[57:25] | 12 0 12, zero. | |
[57:26] | Honey, honey, honey. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[57:27] | You taught me that. | 你教我的 |
[57:30] | 16 17 18 16! 17! 18! | |
[57:33] | – Okay, you got me. – One! | -好吧 你赢了 -1 |
[57:34] | Yay! | 耶 |
[57:41] | – Hang on tight, honey. – Okay. | -拿好了 宝贝 -好 |
[57:45] | – Don’t let go. – Okay. | -别松手 -好 |
[57:51] | 26 feet. | 26英尺 |
[57:52] | – Hold on tight. – Okay. | -拿好了 -好 |
[58:02] | 21 21. | |
[58:05] | Are you at the corner? | 你和墙角对齐了吗 |
[58:06] | – Yeah. – You sure? | -嗯 -你确定 |
[58:07] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[58:08] | You can let go. | 你可以放手了 |
[58:10] | What does it say? | 得出什么结果 |
[58:12] | Says this room is five feet longer on the inside | 这个房间的内部比外部 |
[58:16] | than it is on the outside. | 还要宽5英尺 |
[58:20] | Wait. How does that work? | 等等 那怎么可能呢 |
[58:24] | It doesn’t. | 的确不可能 |
[58:26] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[58:27] | Get your coat on, hon. | 去穿上外套 宝贝 |
[58:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:08] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[59:13] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[59:22] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[59:28] | So not in the mood for hide-and-seek. | 我现在没心情和你玩捉迷藏 |
[59:34] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[59:43] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[59:48] | I give up, honey. | 我放弃 亲爱的 |
[59:49] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[59:51] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[59:59] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[1:00:12] | Okay, Ella, it’s not funny. Come out, please. | 艾拉 这不好玩 赶紧出来 |
[1:00:17] | Baba? | 爸爸 |
[1:00:25] | Baba. | 爸爸 |
[1:00:31] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:00:45] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:01:14] | Baba? | 爸爸 |
[1:01:18] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[1:01:28] | Baba? | 爸爸 |
[1:01:44] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[1:01:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:02:26] | Is anybody down here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[1:02:34] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |
[1:02:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:03:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:03:06] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:03:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:03:17] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:03:23] | What an innocent face. | 真是一张无辜的小脸 |
[1:03:29] | We don’t get that much here. | 在这里可不常见 |
[1:03:32] | Such a lucky daddy. | 真是一个幸运的爸爸 |
[1:03:34] | I bet you’d stay with him forever, wouldn’t you? | 你肯定愿意永远和他在一起 对吧 |
[1:03:44] | – Ella! – Baba! | -艾拉 -爸爸 |
[1:03:51] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[1:03:53] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[1:03:54] | – Ella! – Baba, I’m scared. | -艾拉 -爸爸 我好害怕 |
[1:03:56] | Stay back from the door! | 别站在门后 |
[1:03:59] | Baba, please, please. | 爸爸 拜托 拜托 |
[1:04:01] | Baba! | 爸爸 |
[1:04:06] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:04:08] | Ella. Honey, are you okay? | 艾拉 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[1:04:11] | – I got… I got lost. – Oh, baby. | -我…我迷路了 -宝贝 |
[1:04:14] | I got lost in the house. | 我在屋子里迷路了 |
[1:04:15] | I know. I know. I got you now. | 我知道 我知道 我找到你了 |
[1:04:17] | – I was looking for you everywhere. – I know. | -我到处找你 -我知道 |
[1:04:19] | I know, my love. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 我知道 亲爱的 没事了 |
[1:04:21] | – I was scared. – I know. I know. | -我好害怕 -我知道 我知道 |
[1:04:23] | – I got you. – I couldn’t find you. | -我找到你了 -我找不到你 |
[1:04:25] | I got you now. | 有我呢 |
[1:04:30] | You’re okay now. All right? | 你没事了 好吗 |
[1:04:33] | You and me, we’re not getting out of each other’s sight again. | 我们不会再离开对方的视线 |
[1:04:37] | All right? That’s a deal. | 好吗 约好了 |
[1:04:39] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:04:42] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[1:04:43] | – Promise? – Yeah. Yep. | -你保证吗 -嗯 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah. I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:04:47] | – I’m just gonna call… – Wait! | -我要打给… -等等 |
[1:04:49] | Okay, I’m not going anywhere. I’m just gonna call your mom, | 我哪也不会去的 我只是要打给妈妈 |
[1:04:51] | and she’s gonna come right now, | 她会马上过来 |
[1:04:53] | and she’s gonna pick us up, okay? | 她会来接我们的 |
[1:04:58] | Hey, it’s me. Um, leave me a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[1:05:02] | Her phone is off or she’s out of range. | 她的手机关机了 或者她没信号 |
[1:05:05] | Why don’t you call her other phone? | 你为什么不试试打她另一部手机 |
[1:05:12] | I don’t have that number. | 我不知道号码 |
[1:05:17] | All right, I-I’m gonna try her again. | 好吧 我再试试 |
[1:05:20] | Hey, it’s me. Um, leave me a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[1:05:25] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:05:26] | Call me when you get this, | 你收到留言后 |
[1:05:28] | as soon as you get it. | 立刻给我回电 |
[1:05:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:05:35] | This is not a problem. | 没问题的 |
[1:05:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:42] | All right, yeah, it’s a… it’s a little bit of a problem. | 好吧 其实有点问题 |
[1:05:48] | But I got an idea. | 但我有个主意 |
[1:05:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:05:53] | We are out of here. We are so out of here. | 我们要离开这里 绝对要离开这里 |
[1:06:07] | They don’t answer? | 他们不接吗 |
[1:06:08] | Just give him a minute. | 给他点时间 |
[1:06:10] | This guy’s kind of slow. | 这家伙反应有点慢 |
[1:06:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:06:22] | Hello. Hi. this is Theo Conroy. I was in the other day. | 你好 我是西奥·康罗伊 那天来过的 |
[1:06:26] | We-we rented the house u-up the hill. | 我们租了山上的房子 |
[1:06:29] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:06:31] | Stetler. The Stetler house. | 斯特勒 斯特勒的房子 |
[1:06:32] | We rented Stetler’s house. | 我们租了斯特勒的房子 |
[1:06:34] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:06:36] | – We need a taxi. – A what? | -我们需要一辆出租车 -什么 |
[1:06:38] | A taxi. | 出租车 |
[1:06:40] | W-We need somebody to come pick us up. | 我们要找人来接我们 |
[1:06:42] | There are no taxis around here. | 这里没有出租车 |
[1:06:45] | Well, where, then? | 那哪里有 |
[1:06:46] | Marlborough Inn, maybe. | 马尔伯勒旅馆吧 |
[1:06:47] | Unless he’s still on holiday. | 除非他还在度假 |
[1:06:48] | Okay, could you give me that number, please? | 你能不能把号码给我 |
[1:06:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:06:54] | Did you try the triangle? | 你试过三角尺了吗 |
[1:07:01] | Yes. | 试过了 |
[1:07:02] | I tried the triangle. | 我用三角尺测过了 |
[1:07:04] | They never fit the angles up there. | 那里的角度永远不对 |
[1:07:07] | Why not? | 为什么不对 |
[1:07:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:07:11] | Somebody from here, Hans Eagly, | 这里有一个叫汉斯·伊格里的人 |
[1:07:13] | he owns the Lindenhof. | 林登霍夫是他的 |
[1:07:15] | He said an ant doesn’t know what a cathedral is | 他说 蚂蚁永远不知道大教堂的模样 |
[1:07:20] | or a power plant or a volcano. | 也不知道发电站和火山的模样 |
[1:07:24] | It’s the same with that house. | 那栋房子也是一样的道理 |
[1:07:26] | You don’t know what you can’t know. | 你无法了解你一无所知的东西 |
[1:07:32] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[1:07:33] | We need a taxi now. | 我们现在就要一辆出租车 |
[1:07:34] | Don’t shout at me. | 别冲我乱吼 |
[1:07:36] | I’m not… shouting. | 我没有…吼 |
[1:07:37] | There was a different house before that one. | 那里以前是一栋完全不一样的房子 |
[1:07:41] | What sort of house? | 什么样的房子 |
[1:07:42] | Just different. | 就是不一样 |
[1:07:44] | And before that, a tower. | 再之前是一座高塔 |
[1:07:47] | Tower? | 高塔 |
[1:07:48] | It’s a legend. | 那是一个传说 |
[1:07:50] | The Devil builds a tower to collect souls, | 恶魔建造了一座收集灵魂的高塔 |
[1:07:54] | and God destroys it. | 上帝摧毁了高塔 |
[1:07:56] | But the Devil just builds it up again and again. | 但是恶魔一遍又一遍地重建 |
[1:08:01] | People have always stayed in that house. | 经常有人住进那栋房子 |
[1:08:04] | Some don’t leave. | 有些人再也没离开 |
[1:08:06] | The right ones usually find the place. | 只有对的人才会找到那个地方 |
[1:08:08] | Or perhaps it’s the other way around. | 或者其实正好相反 |
[1:08:11] | The place finds them. | 是那个地方找到了他们 |
[1:08:13] | We need to leave now. | 我们要立刻离开 |
[1:08:16] | That’s not up to me. | 那不是我能决定的 |
[1:08:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:08:20] | Hello! | 喂 |
[1:08:21] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[1:08:23] | I’m always here. | 我一直都在 |
[1:08:31] | – How far is the village? – It’s pretty far. | -村子有多远 -很远 |
[1:08:33] | It’s about four miles. | 大概四英里 |
[1:08:36] | But it’s dark. | 但外面很黑 |
[1:08:37] | – Yep. – And cold. | -对 -还很冷 |
[1:08:39] | Would you rather stay here? | 你宁愿留在这里吗 |
[1:08:41] | – No. – Me, neither. | -不想 -我也不想 |
[1:08:45] | – But what about our stuff? – We’ll get new stuff. | -但我们的东西怎么办 -我们可以买新的 |
[1:08:50] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:08:53] | Why don’t you unlock the door? | 开门锁就行了 |
[1:09:09] | Are you sure you know the way? | 你确定你知道路吗 |
[1:09:10] | Yep. Just one road, | 嗯 只有一条路 |
[1:09:13] | right down straight into town. | 一路通向村里 |
[1:09:21] | There’s somebody inside the house. | 屋子里有人 |
[1:09:29] | Okay, up. | 我抱你 |
[1:09:31] | Baba, what’s happening? | 爸爸 到底怎么了 |
[1:09:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:09:43] | – I’m cold. -I know. | -我好冷 -我知道 |
[1:09:44] | It’s cold, but we’re okay. | 很冷 但我们没事的 |
[1:09:47] | I can walk. | 我可以自己走 |
[1:09:49] | I got you, honey. I got you. | 我抱着你 宝贝 我抱着你 |
[1:09:53] | It’s freezing. | 好冷啊 |
[1:09:56] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[1:10:01] | Honey, I-I got to put you down, okay? | 宝贝 我得放你下来 好吗 |
[1:10:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:08] | Are you sure you know where we’re going? | 你真的知道我们要去哪吗 |
[1:10:10] | Yeah. Just one road, right into town. | 嗯 就这一条路 直通村里 |
[1:10:17] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[1:10:24] | – What was that? – It was nothing, honey. | -什么声音 -没什么 宝贝 |
[1:10:25] | It was just an animal, animal. | 只是动物 动物 |
[1:10:26] | – Okay. – Just a-a deer, something. | -好吧 -只是鹿之类的 |
[1:10:30] | Okay, up you go. | 好 我抱你 |
[1:10:46] | Almost there, honey. | 快到了 宝贝 |
[1:10:48] | Not much further. | 不远了 |
[1:10:50] | I can’t… I can’t feel my toes. | 我感觉不到脚趾头了 |
[1:10:53] | Maybe they’ll have a fire. | 也许他们有火炉 |
[1:10:58] | I’ve never been this c-cold before. | 我从没觉得这么冷过 |
[1:11:01] | You never lived in Chicago. | 因为你没在芝加哥生活过 |
[1:11:03] | How much farther is it? | 还有多远 |
[1:11:05] | I’m starting to see lights. | 我开始看见灯光了 |
[1:11:07] | It’s… cold. | 好冷 |
[1:11:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:11:12] | I’m definitely seeing some lights. | 我绝对看见灯光了 |
[1:11:18] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[1:11:22] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:11:23] | We did it, honey. | 我们做到了 宝贝 |
[1:11:26] | We’re there. | 我们到了 |
[1:11:27] | We’re… | 我们… |
[1:11:34] | We’re back. | 回来了 |
[1:11:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:44] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[1:11:46] | But… | 可是… |
[1:11:47] | But we were going down the whole time. | 我们一直在往前走啊 |
[1:11:50] | I’ll explain it to you in the morning. | 我早上再跟你解释 |
[1:11:52] | – It’s complicated. – No, it isn’t. | -这事很复杂 -不复杂 |
[1:11:54] | We were walking d-down the whole time. | 我们一直都在往前走 |
[1:11:58] | I don’t want to go in there. | 我不想进去 |
[1:12:00] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:12:01] | I’m not going in there. | 我不要进去 |
[1:12:03] | – Honey… – I hate that house! | -宝贝 -我讨厌那栋房子 |
[1:12:05] | – It’s too cold out here, honey. – No. No! | -外面很冷 宝贝 -不 不要 |
[1:12:09] | Your mom’s gonna be here in the morning with the car. | 你妈妈早上会开车回来 |
[1:12:12] | Please don’t make me go in there. | 求你别逼我进去 |
[1:12:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:12:19] | We would not make it out here. | 我们在外面会冻死的 |
[1:12:23] | Not all night. | 撑不了一整晚 |
[1:12:25] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你明白吗 |
[1:12:30] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[1:12:33] | I’m gonna make sure… | 我绝不会让你 |
[1:12:35] | that nothing happens to you. | 遭遇任何坏事 |
[1:12:38] | I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护好你 |
[1:12:40] | Okay? Do you trust me? | 知道吗 你信任我吗 |
[1:12:43] | I-I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[1:12:45] | One more night. | 再多留一晚 |
[1:12:47] | Just one more night. | 就一晚 |
[1:12:49] | We can do it. | 我们能做到 |
[1:12:51] | Okay? Let’s go. Let’s go. | 好吗 我们走吧 |
[1:13:09] | Okay? Feeling better? | 好点了吗 |
[1:13:11] | It’s warm now, right? | 现在暖和了吧 |
[1:13:13] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 |
[1:13:13] | Just try and get some sleep, honey. | 试着睡一会 宝贝 |
[1:13:17] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:13:19] | Yes, my love. | 什么事 宝贝 |
[1:13:20] | You still love Mommy? | 你还爱妈妈吗 |
[1:13:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:13:23] | I do. | 我爱她 |
[1:13:25] | But not enough? | 但不够多吗 |
[1:13:28] | Well, s-sweetie, uh… | 亲爱的 |
[1:13:30] | I never really deserved to have your mom. | 其实我从来就不配拥有你妈妈 |
[1:13:35] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:13:39] | What about you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:13:40] | Do you love me enough? | 你对我的爱够多吗 |
[1:13:47] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[1:13:49] | when I was young… | 我年轻的时候 |
[1:13:52] | things came pretty easy for me, | 一切得来毫不费力 |
[1:13:55] | and-and-and really quick, like, | 也很快 |
[1:13:58] | success and money. | 比如成功和金钱 |
[1:14:00] | Stuff like that. | 这一类东西 |
[1:14:01] | And I think I… | 我想… |
[1:14:03] | I kind of lost track | 我有点迷失了 |
[1:14:05] | of who I was, you know, and… | 忘了自己是谁 |
[1:14:09] | I became someone that I wasn’t really proud of. | 我成了自己并不感到自豪的人 |
[1:14:15] | Everything in my life just… | 我生命中的一切 |
[1:14:17] | just came too easy and too quick. | 都来得太容易 太快 |
[1:14:23] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[1:14:25] | The one thing that mattered. | 我最重要的宝贝 |
[1:14:28] | For you, I had to wait. | 我等了很久才拥有你 |
[1:14:31] | Until you were old? | 直到你老了吗 |
[1:14:35] | Hey, lady, I’m not that old. | 女士 我没那么老 |
[1:14:41] | I love you much more than enough. | 我对你的爱 深到无法衡量 |
[1:14:46] | I love you, Baba. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:15:46] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:15:56] | Ella. Ella! | 艾拉 艾拉 |
[1:15:58] | Baba! | 爸爸 |
[1:16:01] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[1:16:06] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:17:05] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:17:20] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:18:10] | 离开 你应该离开 立刻就走 | |
[1:18:20] | Seems bigger on the inside. | 进来看好像更大 |
[1:18:21] | – Oh, my God. – Way bigger. | -我的天 -大多了 |
[1:18:23] | Oh, I love it. | 我好喜欢这里 |
[1:18:24] | There’s no service, though. | 但是没信号 |
[1:18:27] | You hear that? | 你听 |
[1:18:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:30] | The quiet. | 多安静 |
[1:18:31] | Baba! | 爸爸 |
[1:18:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:18:36] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[1:18:43] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:18:48] | Sorry that happened to you, Baba. | 很遗憾你遇到那种事 爸爸 |
[1:18:52] | Does everyone go to Heaven? | 所有人都会上天堂吗 |
[1:18:57] | That’s what they say. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[1:18:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:19:04] | Oh, my God, Ella, you have to come up here. | 天啊 艾拉 快上来看看 |
[1:19:06] | Your bed is the size of… | 你的床比… |
[1:19:39] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:19:43] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:19:47] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:19:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:20:01] | Susanna? | 苏珊娜 |
[1:20:04] | Susanna! | 苏珊娜 |
[1:20:13] | Seems bigger on the inside. | 进来看好像更大 |
[1:20:14] | – Oh, my God. – Way bigger. | -天啊 -大得多 |
[1:20:27] | Your name Stetler? | 你叫斯特勒吗 |
[1:20:29] | I got a lot of names. | 我有很多名字 |
[1:20:32] | Where’s Ella? | 艾拉在哪 |
[1:20:34] | A lot of faces. | 有很多面孔 |
[1:20:36] | And a lot of houses. | 还有很多房子 |
[1:20:38] | Been a room here for you for a long time. | 很早以前就在这为你准备好了一个房间 |
[1:20:41] | – Where is she? – Where you belong. | -她在哪 -你该去的地方 |
[1:20:44] | With me. | 和我一起 |
[1:20:46] | Baba! | 爸爸 |
[1:20:47] | In here! | 这里 |
[1:20:48] | Baba, I’m scared! I’m here! | 爸爸 我好害怕 我在这里 |
[1:20:51] | – Ella! Ella! – Please find me. Please find me. | -艾拉 艾拉 -求你找到我 求你找到我 |
[1:20:55] | Ella. Ella. | 艾拉 艾拉 |
[1:20:56] | It’s hot in here! | 不在这里面 |
[1:20:59] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[1:21:01] | Such a lucky daddy. | 你真是个幸运的爸爸 |
[1:21:03] | She would do anything for you. | 她愿意为你做任何事 |
[1:21:05] | Let her go, you son of a bitch. | 放了她 混蛋 |
[1:21:07] | She’d even stay. | 她甚至愿意留下来 |
[1:21:11] | Let her go. Let her go! | 放了她 快放了她 |
[1:21:13] | Think of it. | 你想想 |
[1:21:14] | Together forever. | 永远在一起 |
[1:21:17] | Just you and her… | 就你和她 |
[1:21:20] | and a lie. | 再加上一个谎言 |
[1:21:22] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[1:21:23] | Sure she is. | 当然 |
[1:21:25] | But she’s with you. | 但她和你是一起的 |
[1:21:27] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我做的 |
[1:21:29] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我做的 |
[1:21:31] | Daddy, I don’t know where I am! | 爸爸 我不知道我在哪里 |
[1:21:33] | Baba, please, please! | 爸爸 求你 快来 |
[1:21:37] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[1:21:47] | The sins of the fathers… | 父债… |
[1:21:49] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[1:21:54] | …come down on the kids. | 子偿 |
[1:21:56] | But I… didn’t… | 但不是… |
[1:21:58] | do it! | 我做的 |
[1:22:03] | That’s the problem with mirrors. | 镜子的问题就在这 |
[1:22:08] | They always show you yourself. | 它们总能反映出真实的你 |
[1:22:20] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:22:22] | Please let her go. Please let her go. | 求你放了她 放了她吧 |
[1:22:24] | Please, please, please, please. | 求求你 求求你了 |
[1:22:25] | Me? | 我 |
[1:22:27] | The only one keeping her here is you. | 把她关在这的人是你 |
[1:22:35] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:22:37] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:22:40] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:22:41] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[1:22:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:22:44] | I can’t do this. I-I can’t do it. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[1:22:47] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:22:52] | Then you know what you’ve got to do, don’t you? | 那你知道你必须做什么了吧 |
[1:23:02] | Baba? | 爸爸 |
[1:23:06] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:23:07] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[1:23:10] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:23:12] | Ella, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 艾拉 对不起 真对不起 |
[1:23:14] | What for? | 为什么道歉 |
[1:23:18] | For… | 因为 |
[1:23:20] | not being what you think I am. | 我没有你想象的那么好 |
[1:23:22] | But… I love you no matter what. | 但不管怎样我都爱你 |
[1:23:25] | Don’t you know that yet? | 难道你还不知道吗 |
[1:23:38] | Is it time to go home? | 是不是该回家了 |
[1:23:49] | It is, for you and Mommy. | 是的 你和妈妈 |
[1:23:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:24:19] | Hi, Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:25:06] | Where is her stuff? | 她的东西呢 |
[1:25:08] | I’ll send it. Later. | 我迟点寄回去 |
[1:25:13] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不和我们一起走吗 |
[1:25:17] | It’ll never let me. | 它永远不会放我走的 |
[1:25:20] | I’d end up right back here. | 我只会回到这里 |
[1:25:21] | And if you were with me, you would, too. | 如果你们和我一起 你们也会回来 |
[1:25:24] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[1:25:26] | Can we just try and work through it? | 我们不能试着克服它吗 |
[1:25:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:25:33] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[1:25:36] | But… | 但… |
[1:25:38] | I always knew that you were only borrowed. | 我一直都知道 和你在一起的时间是借来的 |
[1:25:41] | Stop talking crazy. | 别再胡说了 |
[1:25:44] | Just get in the car, | 快上车 |
[1:25:46] | and we can talk about it. | 我们可以好好谈谈 |
[1:25:49] | I killed her, Suse. | 我杀了她 苏珊 |
[1:25:58] | I let her drown. | 我任由她淹死 |
[1:26:04] | I could’ve pulled her out, | 我本可以把她拉起来 |
[1:26:06] | and I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[1:26:11] | I watched her die. | 我冷眼看着她死去 |
[1:26:15] | All those years being so angry, | 那些年 我如此愤怒 |
[1:26:19] | hating her so much, and… | 痛恨着她 |
[1:26:22] | keeping it inside. | 但我都埋在心里 |
[1:26:26] | I should’ve left… | 我本应离开 |
[1:26:29] | …years before. | 多年以前 |
[1:26:33] | But I didn’t. | 但我没走 |
[1:26:40] | I belong… | 这里… |
[1:26:42] | right here. | 就是我的归属 |
[1:26:49] | Can’t run away from your shadow. | 不能逃避自己的阴影 |
[1:26:57] | There’s somebody inside the house. | 屋子里有人 |
[1:27:06] | Baba, what’s happening? | 爸爸 到底怎么了 |
[1:27:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:27:20] | People have always stayed in that house. | 经常有人住进那栋房子 |
[1:27:23] | Some don’t leave. | 有些人再也没离开 |
[1:27:26] | The right ones usually find the place. | 只有对的人才会找到那个地方 |
[1:27:30] | Or maybe it’s the other way around. | 或者其实正好相反 |
[1:27:34] | The place finds them. | 是那个地方找到了他们 |