时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | United 1523, did you hear your company… did you hear, uh… | 1523队 你听见你的组织… 你听到… |
[00:49] | We did hear that yelling, too. | 我们也听见那喊叫了 |
[00:51] | We couldn’t tell what it was either. | 我们也不知道那是什么 |
[00:52] | United 93… | 93队… |
[00:54] | Has he turned to the east now? | 他去东面了吗? |
[00:55] | Please state your emergency. | 请陈述您的紧急情况 |
[00:56] | The flight attendant is advising our reps | 空乘让我们报警求救 |
[00:58] | that the pilot and everyone’s been stabbed. | 飞行员和其他人都被刺伤了 |
[01:00] | And we can’t breathe. | 我们快窒息了 |
[01:01] | I don’t know. I think we’re getting hijacked. | 我不知道 我想我们被劫持了 |
[01:02] | Hijacked aircraft headed towards New York. | 被劫持的飞机正在向纽约飞去 |
[01:04] | -Is this real world or exercise? -No, this is not an exercise. | -这是真的还是演习? -不 这不是演习 |
[01:06] | Can anybody get up to the cockpit? | 谁能去驾驶室看看? |
[01:08] | What’s going on, Betty? | 出什么事了 贝蒂? |
[01:09] | Betty, talk to me. | 贝蒂 说话啊 |
[01:11] | A plane just crashed into the World Trade Center. | 一架飞机刚刚撞进世贸大楼了 |
[01:12] | I think we might have lost her. | 我觉得她断线了 |
[01:14] | Hey, Mom, I’m sure that you’ve heard | 妈妈 你肯定听说了 |
[01:16] | that a plane crashed into World Trade Center One. | 一架飞机撞进了世贸一号大楼 |
[01:18] | We’re fine. We’re in World Trade Center Two. | 我们没事 我们在世贸二号楼 |
[01:21] | I’m on a plane that’s been hijacked. | 我在被劫持的客机上 |
[01:22] | I hope to be able to see your face again, baby. | 我希望我能再次看见你的脸 宝贝 |
[01:25] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[01:26] | We got reports of another incoming plane. | 我们接到报告 还有一架飞机要撞过来 |
[01:28] | We may have to take cover in the stairwell. | 我们可能要躲进楼梯井 |
[01:32] | Lieutenant Brown, Ladder 18. One of the towers just collapsed. | 18梯队的布朗中尉 双塔中的一座倒塌了 |
[01:35] | -Hello, ma’am? -Help! | -你好 女士? -救命 |
[01:37] | That tower just came down on top of everybody! | 那座楼倒塌了 砸到很多人 |
[01:39] | Are they gonna be able to get somebody up here? | 能派些人上来救援吗? |
[01:40] | Of course, ma’am. We’re coming up to you. | 当然 女士 我们这就去救您 |
[01:42] | Well, there’s no one here yet, | 还没有人来救援 |
[01:43] | and the floor’s completely engulfed. | 楼层全塌了 |
[01:45] | We’re on the floor and we can’t breathe. | 我们被压在楼板下面 无法呼吸了 |
[01:47] | Hold on one second, please. | 坚持住 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna die, aren’t I? | 我会死的 是不是? |
[01:49] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[01:51] | -I’m gonna die. -Ma’am… | -我会死的 -女士… |
[01:52] | I’m gonna die, I know it. | 我知道 我会死的 |
[01:54] | Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm. | 冷静 冷静点 |
[01:55] | Please, God. | 天啊 |
[01:57] | You’re doing a good job, ma’am. | 您做的很好 女士 |
[01:58] | You’re doing a good job. You’re doing fine. | 您做的很好 很好 |
[02:00] | It’s so hot. I’m burning up. | 好热啊 我要烧起来了 |
[02:02] | Ma’am, you are fine. They’re gonna come get you. | 女士 您会没事的 他们会救您出来的 |
[02:04] | Can anyone hear me? | 还在吗? |
[02:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:28] | I own you, Ammar. | 我就是你的主人 阿玛尔 |
[02:31] | You belong to me. | 你是属于我的 |
[02:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:39] | If you don’t look at me when I talk to you, I hurt you! | 我说话的时候你不看着我 我就揍你 |
[02:42] | You step off this mat, I hurt you! | 你走出垫子一步 我也揍你 |
[02:44] | If you lie to me, I’m gonna hurt you! | 如果你撒谎 我一样揍你 |
[02:47] | Now, now look at me! | 听好了 看着我 |
[02:50] | Look at me, Ammar! | 看着我 阿玛尔 |
[02:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:23] | Nobody talks to him. | 不许跟他说话 |
[03:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[03:26] | Are we gonna board these windows up or what? | 我们不是要把窗户钉上吗? |
[03:34] | Just off the plane from Washington. | 刚从华盛顿飞回来吧 |
[03:38] | Rocking your best suit for your first interrogation. | 穿着你最好的西服进行第一次审讯 |
[03:41] | And you get this guy. | 就碰上了这家伙 |
[03:43] | They’re not always this intense. | 不是每次都这么紧张 |
[03:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:49] | Well, just so you know, it’s gonna take a while. | 你要知道 这很费时间 |
[03:52] | He has to learn how helpless he is. | 要让他知道他没希望了 |
[03:59] | Come on, let’s get a coffee. | 走吧 我们去喝咖啡 |
[04:00] | No, we should go back in. | 我们应该回去 |
[04:09] | There’s no shame if you want to watch from the monitor. | 如果你想看监视器的话 不用不好意思 |
[04:16] | All right. Huh? | 好吧 来吧? |
[04:22] | Might want to put this on. | 戴上这个吧 |
[04:25] | You’re not wearing one. | 你不是没戴吗 |
[04:28] | Is he ever getting out? | 他逃得出来吗? |
[04:31] | Never. | 不可能 |
[04:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:48] | Right now, | 现在 |
[04:50] | all this is about, simply, | 其实这很简单 |
[04:52] | is you coming to terms with your situation. | 只要你意识到你的处境 |
[04:56] | It’s you and me, bro. | 你和我 老兄 |
[05:00] | I want you to understand that I know you, | 你要知道我了解你 |
[05:04] | that I’ve been studying and following you for a very long time. | 我一直在研究你 跟踪你 |
[05:09] | I could’ve had you killed in Karachi, | 在卡拉奇我就可以杀了你 |
[05:11] | but I didn’t, I let you live, | 但我没有 我放你一条生路 |
[05:12] | so that you and I could talk. | 这样我们才能说说话 |
[05:15] | Then you beat me | 然后你就 |
[05:16] | when my hands are tied. | 把我双手绑起来打 |
[05:19] | So I won’t talk to you. | 所以 我不会交代的 |
[05:20] | Well, life isn’t always fair, my friend. | 生活不是公平的 朋友 |
[05:24] | Did you really think that when we got you, | 你真的以为我们抓到你后 |
[05:26] | I would be a nice fucking guy? | 我还会对你那么好? |
[05:28] | You’re a mid-level guy. | 你是个中产阶级 |
[05:30] | You’re a garbage man in the corporation! | 你是公司里的败类 |
[05:33] | Why should I respect you, huh? | 凭什么我要尊重你? |
[05:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:37] | And you’re a money man. | 你是个商人 |
[05:40] | Paperboy. | 报童 |
[05:42] | A disgrace to humanity. | 人类的耻辱 |
[05:44] | You and your uncle murdered 3,000 innocent people. | 你和你的叔叔杀了三千个无辜的人 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[05:51] | I have your name on a $5,000 transfer | 你通过西联汇款 |
[05:55] | via Western Union to a 9/11 hijacker. | 转了五千美金给911劫机者 |
[06:01] | And you got popped with | 在你家查到有 |
[06:02] | 150 kilograms of high explosives in your house! | 150公斤的高爆炸药 |
[06:09] | And then you dare question me? | 你却来反问我? |
[06:18] | Come on, man, I’m fucking with you. | 拜托 我逗你玩呢 |
[06:22] | I don’t want to talk about 9/11 yet. | 我还不想谈911的事 |
[06:26] | What I want to focus on is the Saudi group. | 我只想谈沙特阿拉伯组织 |
[06:35] | That there is Hazem al-Kashmiri. | 这是哈齐姆·克什米尔 |
[06:40] | And I know this dude is up to some serious shit. | 而且我知道这家伙正在策划大事件 |
[06:42] | What I want from you is his Saudi e-mail. | 你把他的沙特组织邮箱告诉我 |
[06:47] | Ammar, bro, I know that you know this dude. | 阿玛尔 兄弟 我知道你认识这家伙 |
[06:49] | Just give me his e-mail | 给我他的邮箱 |
[06:50] | and I will give you a blanket. | 我就给你条毯子 |
[06:52] | I will give you a blanket and some solid food. | 我会给你毯子和丰盛的食物 |
[06:59] | I know that you know him. | 我知道你认识他 |
[07:04] | I told you before, I won’t talk to you. | 我告诉过你了 我不会交代的 |
[07:11] | Have it your way. Let’s go. | 你自己决定的 我们动手 |
[07:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:19] | When you lie to me, | 你对我说谎 |
[07:21] | I hurt you. | 我就揍你 |
[07:42] | -Grab me the bucket. -Huh? | -给我拿个桶 -什么? |
[07:44] | Come on, grab the bucket! | 把那个桶拿来 |
[07:52] | Put some water in it. | 装点水进去 |
[07:56] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 动手 |
[08:01] | Come on, give it to me. | 给我 |
[08:06] | Hazem was a friend of Ramzi Yousef. | 哈齐姆是拉姆齐·尤塞夫的朋友 |
[08:09] | You guys met in Iran, back in the ’90s. | 90年代你们俩在伊拉克见过 |
[08:11] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[08:22] | Give me the e-mails of the rest of the Saudi group. | 给我剩下的沙特组织成员的邮箱 |
[08:26] | Give me one e-mail and I will stop this! | 给我邮箱我就停下 |
[08:29] | Who’s in the Saudi group? | 沙特组织里都有谁? |
[08:31] | And what’s the target? | 目标是什么? |
[08:34] | Where was the last time you saw bin Laden? | 你最后一次是什么地方见到的? |
[08:37] | Where was the last time you saw bin Laden, huh? | 什么地方见到本拉登的? |
[08:41] | You know, when you lie to me, I hurt you. | 你知道的 你撒谎 我就揍你了 |
[08:53] | This is what defeat looks like, bro. | 这就叫失败 哥们 |
[08:56] | Your jihad is over. | 你们的圣战结束了 |
[09:00] | Get him up. | 把他扶起来 |
[09:12] | Try to understand the concept here. | 看清状况吧 |
[09:15] | Okay, I have time, you don’t. | 我有的是时间 你没有 |
[09:17] | I have other things to do, but you don’t. | 我还有其他事可做 你没有 |
[09:24] | It’s cool that you’re strong. I respect it, I do. | 你很坚强 这很好 我尊重这点 真的 |
[09:28] | But in the end, everybody breaks, bro. | 但最终 所有人都会投降 |
[09:31] | It’s biology. | 这是本能 |
[10:19] | Can you open the trunk, ma’am? | 请打开后备箱 女士 |
[10:26] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[11:17] | How’d it go the other night? | 那晚怎么样? |
[11:19] | It was good. I mean, the local cops needed | 挺好的 当地警方需要一些 |
[11:21] | a little tactical help, but he’s tier fucking one, baby. | 战术帮助 但他毕竟是高层的 |
[11:23] | That’s your moneymaker right there. | 活脱脱一颗摇钱树 |
[11:25] | And this is the guy that’s K.S.M.’s nephew? | 这就是K.S.M的侄子? |
[11:26] | -Yeah. -What’s his issue? | -是的 -他怎么了? |
[11:27] | He’s being a dick. | 他就是个混球 |
[11:28] | If he’s trying to outsmart you, | 如果他认为他比你聪明 |
[11:30] | why don’t you tell him about your Ph.D. | 为什么你不告诉他你有博士学位 |
[11:31] | Yeah. No, but I am gonna have to turn up the heat on this asshole. | 但我会让他乖乖交代的 |
[11:34] | He needs to give up the Saudi group now. | 他现在就得供出沙特组织 |
[11:36] | He’s got to have that, given the family ties. | 他一定知道 他们有亲戚关系 |
[11:37] | He’s tight with his uncle, he’s got his prints all over the 9/11 money. | 他跟他叔叔很亲 给911事件撒了不少钱 |
[11:41] | He’s got them in his head, he needs to disclose them. | 他肯定知道情况 他得说出来 |
[11:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:46] | Bill, she’s good to go. | 比尔 她可以放行 |
[11:47] | I’ll get her the right one tomorrow. | 我明天会给她一个证 |
[11:51] | Was I lying or what? | 我说的不对吗? |
[11:55] | Uh, Maya, this is Joseph Bradley, | 玛雅 这是约瑟夫·布拉德利 |
[11:57] | our illustrious station chief. | 我们杰出的站长 |
[11:58] | Joe and I did Iraq together. | 约瑟和我在伊拉克共过事 |
[11:59] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:00] | You, too, sir. | 我也是 先生 |
[12:01] | How was your flight? | 旅途怎么样? |
[12:03] | Fine. | 还好 |
[12:04] | And she’s been having a great time since she got in. | 她到这儿后过的都很好 |
[12:06] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧? |
[12:07] | Good. How do you like Pakistan so far? | 好 你认为巴基斯坦怎么样? |
[12:09] | It’s kind of fucked up. | 挺混乱的 |
[12:12] | You volunteered for this, didn’t you? | 你主动请缨的 是吧? |
[12:13] | No. | 不是 |
[12:20] | Third floor, northeast corner. | 第三层 东北角 |
[12:29] | You don’t think she’s a little young for the hard stuff? | 你不觉得她还太年轻了吗? |
[12:32] | Washington says she’s a killer. | 华盛顿总部说她杀人不见血 |
[12:36] | Children’s Crusade, huh? | 少年圣战? |
[12:37] | They want to put the next generation on the field. | 他们要让孩子上战场 |
[12:39] | Listen, I’ve got a meeting with ISI in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后和巴基斯坦三军情报局有个会要开 |
[12:41] | They’re slow-rolling us in Lahore, | 他们在拉合尔就拖延我们 |
[12:42] | you might want to bitch about that. | 你应该反映一下 |
[13:08] | My fellow Americans… | 美国民众… |
[13:09] | Did I tell you this? | 我说过没有? |
[13:10] | That, uh, this dude in Malaysia, | 马来西亚那儿有个人 |
[13:12] | he tells the Malaysian station | 他说和他侄子在马来西亚站 |
[13:13] | that his nephew works with a guy who knows a guy… | 一起工作的人知道有个人… |
[13:16] | -Here we go. -Hold on. | -又来 -别急嘛 |
[13:18] | He goes to a big feast in Bangkok about a year ago. | 大概一年前 他去曼谷参加盛宴 |
[13:23] | Guest of honor? | 到场嘉宾? |
[13:24] | Usama bin Laden. | 乌萨马·本·拉登 |
[13:26] | I said, “Was Tupac there, too?” | 我问”图帕克也在那吗?” |
[13:27] | This is worth five million bucks. | 这价值五百万美金啊 |
[13:29] | You know we’re gonna have to chase it down. | 我们得追踪这线索 |
[13:31] | Hey, that’s me, man, no job too small. | 对我来说没有小活 |
[13:32] | That’s why I have a gift for you, my friend. | 所以我有个礼物要送你 朋友 |
[13:34] | -Everyone, this is Maya. -Hey. | -各位 这是玛雅 -嘿 |
[13:36] | Maya, everyone. Please don’t ask her how it’s going | 玛雅 这是大家 请大家不要问她 |
[13:38] | with Ammar, ’cause she’s not gonna fucking tell you. | 阿玛尔怎么样了 她才不会告诉你们呢 |
[13:40] | Ammar is withholding? | 阿玛尔不开口? |
[13:42] | Washington assesses Abu Faraj is officially our new number three. | 总部通知阿布·法拉赫是我们的三号目标 |
[13:47] | He’s the best man for it. | 他是最合适的 |
[13:50] | Uh, yeah, the London station’s already asking | 是 伦敦站已经在问 |
[13:52] | if he’s contacting anybody in the U.K. | 他在英国有没有联络人 |
[13:54] | -Like we’re just keeping it from them? -Yeah. | -以为我们瞒着他们吗? -是啊 |
[13:56] | Uh, Jordanians are being really helpful with Ammar’s transit papers. | 约旦人给阿玛尔的转账帮了不少忙 |
[13:59] | Any imminent threats in here? | 有什么大威胁吗? |
[14:01] | Oh, they want a consulate, a Marriott, | 他们要一个领事馆 万豪酒店 |
[14:03] | it’s low security. | 保安差的 |
[14:04] | And they’ve got Majid Kahn | 他们查到马吉德·卡恩 |
[14:06] | talking about gas stations in the U.S. | 谈论美国的汽油站 |
[14:08] | And that’s a conversation? | 那是个谈话? |
[14:10] | Honestly, there are 600 questions in there. | 这里面有600个问题呢 |
[14:12] | I’d do Heathrow, the Saudis… | 关于西斯罗机场 沙特… |
[14:14] | Does it matter what Faraj thinks about Heathrow? | 法拉赫怎么想西斯罗机场的重要吗? |
[14:16] | How much latitude does he get to pick targets? | 在目标选择上他也没有多少余地吧? |
[14:18] | I think he’ll give up the Saudis, | 他会供出沙特组织的 |
[14:19] | but Heathrow’s gonna be tough. | 但西斯罗机场得费一番事才能知道 |
[14:21] | Anyway, uh… anything from last night? | 昨晚有什么情况吗? |
[14:23] | Quetta base thinks they have a bead on the Arabs that escaped. | 基达基地可能有逃跑的阿拉伯人的消息了 |
[14:26] | They’re meeting with ISI this afternoon, hopefully set up | 他们今天下午和三军情报局会面 |
[14:28] | -a raid down there. -Great. | -希望能来个突袭 -很好 |
[14:30] | And Lahore reporting | 拉合尔那儿报告 |
[14:32] | ISI was painfully slow last night, again. | 三军情报局昨晚又拖延 |
[14:34] | They’re beginning to think it’s not incompetence. | 他们开始觉得情报局并不是能力不够 |
[14:36] | I agree. I spoke to the chief about that. | 同意 我跟他们的领导谈过了 |
[14:38] | -Yeah. -Anything on bin Laden? | -好的 -本拉登有什么消息吗? |
[14:40] | “A farmer on the Afghan border near Tora Bora reports” | “在阿富汗边境托拉博拉附近有农民报告” |
[14:42] | “a diamond-shaped pattern in the hills,” | “山上出现一个钻石形状的图案” |
[14:44] | “tall male in the center of the diamond” | “钻石中有一个高大男人” |
[14:45] | “flanked by four guards. Consistent with UBL’s movements.” | “四周有护卫 是本拉登一贯作风” |
[14:48] | That’s supposed to be his royal guard? | 那是天兵天将吗? |
[14:49] | No, that’s pre-9/11 behavior. | 不 那是911前期行动 |
[14:52] | We have no reason to believe | 我们没理由相信 |
[14:53] | he’s changed security tactics. | 他更换了安全策略 |
[14:54] | We invaded Afghanistan, that’s a reason. | 我们攻打阿富汗了 这就是原因 |
[14:59] | Hey, boss, I got a guy, for $5,000 bucks, | 头儿 我这有个人 他可以开着出租车 |
[15:01] | he can set up a taxi stand and snoop around a bit. | 在四周打听打听 只要五千美金 |
[15:04] | No. Don’t need him. Sorry, the diamond sighting’s bullshit. | 不 不需要他 对不起 钻石图案这事就是扯淡 |
[15:07] | Uh, see if the Paks will send someone to talk to the farmer. | 看看巴基斯坦会不会派人去和那个农民谈话 |
[15:10] | Anything else? No? | 还有其他事吗? 没有了? |
[15:14] | All right, let’s put some runs on the board against Faraj, okay? | 好了 我们做好准备拿下法拉赫吧 好吗? |
[15:16] | Talk to the case officers who didn’t see fit | 看看今天有哪些警官身体不适 |
[15:18] | to make it today and thank them. | 好好谢谢他们 |
[15:22] | Tora Bora? | 托拉博拉周围? |
[15:23] | -Uh-huh. -Yeah. Good. | -是的 -好 |
[16:20] | Come on. Here we go. Here we go. | 来吧 坐下吧 |
[16:29] | Let’s just, uh… | 我们… |
[16:31] | Let’s take it easy today, huh? | 咱们今天来点轻松的 好吧? |
[16:54] | Hungry? | 饿吗? |
[16:58] | The food in here sucks, so I got you some of this. | 这的食物不好吃 给你带了点这个 |
[17:09] | Good, huh? | 好吃吧? |
[17:21] | Richard Reid. | 理查德·里德 |
[17:23] | Oh, man, I was thinking about him. | 他可真能耐 |
[17:26] | Guy gets a bomb in a shoe on a plane. | 这家伙在鞋里藏炸弹上飞机 |
[17:27] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈不敢相信 |
[17:30] | You know him, don’t you? | 你认识他 是不是? |
[17:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:38] | I’m glad you said that. | 很高兴你这么诚实 |
[17:42] | I, uh, got an e-mail from you to him. | 我这有一封你写给他的邮件 |
[17:46] | I got all your coms for years, bro. | 这几年我一直在查你 |
[17:51] | Who, um… | 还有谁… |
[17:53] | Who else is in your Saudi group? | 还有谁在你们沙特组织里? |
[17:57] | I just handed out | 我只负责 |
[17:58] | some cash for them. | 给他们发钱 |
[18:02] | I didn’t know who the guys were. | 我并不知道都有谁 |
[18:08] | When you lie to me, | 当你撒谎的时候 |
[18:10] | I hurt you. | 我就揍你 |
[18:13] | Please. | 不要 |
[18:23] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[18:25] | I do, I believe you. | 真的 我信你 |
[18:28] | Hmm? | 乖乖的 好吗? |
[18:31] | Good, huh? | 好吃吧? |
[18:39] | Do you want the water again? | 还想再喝点水吗? |
[18:42] | Or do you want something else? | 还是想要点别的? |
[18:51] | Water? | 水? |
[18:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:53] | Just give me a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[18:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:00] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[19:03] | Come on, let’s go. | 得了 我们动手 |
[19:07] | Bring him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[19:08] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[19:10] | You see how this works? | 你知道接下来会怎么样吧? |
[19:17] | You don’t mind if my female colleague there checks out your junk, do you? | 你不介意我的女同事看你那破玩意吧? |
[19:19] | No? | 不介意? |
[19:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:23] | Dude, you shit your pants? | 你拉裤子了? |
[19:27] | You stay here. I’ll be back. | 你待在这 我一会回来 |
[19:42] | Your friend is an animal. | 他是个畜生 |
[19:46] | Please, help me. | 救救我 |
[19:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[19:59] | You can help yourself by being truthful. | 你说真话就能自己救自己 |
[20:14] | This is a dog collar. | 这是狗链子 |
[20:19] | -No! -Come on. | -不 -快点 |
[20:21] | No! | 不要 |
[20:22] | Come on. Come on. | 配合点 |
[20:24] | There you go. There you go. | 好了 好了 |
[20:29] | You determine how I treat you. | 是你让我这么对待你的 |
[20:36] | Huh? | 是吧? |
[20:37] | Come on. Come on. | 好了 |
[20:42] | I got you. | 我扶着你呢 |
[20:44] | Huh? | 怎么了? |
[20:46] | Huh? Huh? | 怎么了? |
[20:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:53] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[20:55] | You’re my dog, I gotta walk you. | 你是我的狗 我要溜溜你 |
[20:58] | What the fuck do you think is going on, Ammar? | 你认为现在是什么情况 阿玛尔? |
[21:00] | Wahleed has already told me that you know. | 瓦利德已经告诉我你知情 |
[21:03] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[21:05] | Here we go. Come on, you’re almost there. | 好样的 加油 你快到了 |
[21:07] | There we go. There we go. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[21:10] | All right. This box here, this box sucks. | 好 这个箱子 很恶心 |
[21:16] | Now, I’m gonna put you in it. | 现在 我要把你放进去 |
[21:23] | When is the attack? | 袭击是什么时候? |
[21:27] | When is the attack? | 袭击是什么时候? |
[21:31] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[21:34] | Sunday. | 星期天 |
[21:37] | Sunday where? No, whoa, whoa. Sunday where? | 星期天在哪个地方? 喔 喔 星期天在哪个地方? |
[21:41] | Sunday? This Sunday or next Sunday? | 星期天? 这个星期天还是下个星期天? |
[21:45] | Where? Where? | 地点? 地点? |
[21:48] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[21:50] | What? | 什么? |
[21:52] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[21:54] | Come on, Ammar, is it Sunday or Monday? | 快点 阿玛尔 星期天还是星期一? |
[21:57] | Partial information will be treated as a lie. | 信息不全和说谎一样 |
[22:00] | -Come on, let’s go. -Thursday. | -来 我们走 -星期四 |
[22:01] | Come on, which day is it? | 快 星期几? |
[22:03] | Partial information, you’re gonna go in the box! Huh? | 信息不全 你要被塞到箱子里了 怎么样? |
[22:07] | Partial information is treated as a lie! | 信息不全等同于说谎 |
[22:09] | Let’s go! | 来吧 |
[22:11] | -Saturday! -In the box you go. | -星期六 -进箱子里吧 |
[22:13] | Huh? In the box you go. | 啊? 进箱子里吧 |
[22:14] | Saturday! | 星期六 |
[22:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:17] | Monday! | 星期一 |
[22:20] | Tuesday! | 星期二 |
[22:24] | -Huh? There we go. -Friday! | -啊? 好了 -星期五 |
[22:25] | Come on, let’s go, come on! | 来 我们走 |
[22:28] | Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on. | 等下 等下 等下 等下 等下 |
[22:31] | Sunday. | 星期天 |
[22:34] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[22:38] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[22:40] | Ammar, which day is it? | 阿玛尔 到底是哪一天? |
[22:43] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[22:44] | Which day? | 哪一天? |
[22:50] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[22:54] | Ammar, which day? | 阿玛尔 哪一天? |
[22:56] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[23:01] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[23:28] | a targeted attack against Westerners and foreigners. | 一起目标为西方人和外国人的袭击 |
[23:32] | When you look at the breakup of casualties, you can see | 看伤亡人员名单就知道 |
[23:35] | that non-Muslims were killed and so were Americans. | 被杀害的是非穆斯林者和美国人 |
[23:39] | Don’t worry about the Saudis. | 不用担心沙特那边 |
[23:40] | They’ll take care of business. | 他们能处理好的 |
[23:42] | Yeah, now. | 对 现在可以 |
[23:45] | You warned them, they didn’t take you seriously. | 你警告了他们 他们没拿你话当回事 |
[23:47] | This is what happens. It’s not on you. | 就是这样 不怪你 |
[23:49] | Who said that, huh, Zeid? Fuck him. This is on me. | 谁说的 扎伊德吗? 去他妈 这就是我的错 |
[23:52] | -Ammar is on me. And it’s on her. -No, no, no, no. | -阿玛尔的事是我的错 也是她的错 -不 不 |
[23:54] | You had what? Days, brief custody, unresponsive ally? | 你才有点什么? 几天时间 暂时扣押不听话的盟友? |
[23:56] | We cannot let this be a win-win for A.Q. | 我们不能让基地组织得逞 |
[23:58] | The way you do this is look ahead. | 你要做的就是眼光放长远 |
[24:00] | London, Heathrow, mass casualties. | 伦敦 希思罗机场 大量人员伤亡 |
[24:02] | That plan is still active. | 计划还是有用的 |
[24:03] | Ammar doesn’t have a clue about what happened. | 阿玛尔不知道发生了什么 |
[24:05] | -Oh, he knows. -How? | -哦 他知道 -怎么知道? |
[24:06] | Oh, you have to be really careful with people | 哦 你在默罕默德圈子里混 |
[24:08] | in K.S.M.’s circle, they’re devious. | 得小心点 他们不是什么善茬 |
[24:10] | He’s not gonna talk about attacks on the homeland. | 他不会说对我们本土的袭击的 |
[24:12] | He’s gonna withhold operational details on | 他不会说出穆罕默德的行动细节 |
[24:14] | the K.S.M. network and probably bin Laden. | 或者本拉登的行动细节的 |
[24:18] | But he’s been in complete isolation. | 但是他完全被隔绝 |
[24:20] | He doesn’t know we failed. We could tell him anything. | 他不知道我们失败了 我们对他说成什么都行 |
[24:22] | What, bluff him? | 什么 忽悠他? |
[24:24] | He hasn’t slept, Dan. | 他没睡过觉 丹 |
[24:26] | He’s clueless. | 他什么都不知道 |
[24:33] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你不记得了吗? |
[24:35] | Well, short-term memory loss is | 短时记忆丧失 |
[24:36] | a side effect of sleep deprivation, | 是睡眠不足的副作用之一 |
[24:38] | so it should come back to you. | 所以你会想起来的 |
[24:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:46] | How can I remember? | 我怎么会记得? |
[24:47] | After we kept you awake for 96 hours, | 在我们96小时不让你睡觉之后 |
[24:50] | you gave us the name of some of your brothers, | 你给了我们一些你的兄弟的名字 |
[24:52] | and you helped save the lives of a lot of innocent people. | 你帮我们救了许多无辜者的性命 |
[24:56] | Which is the smart thing to do. | 明智之举 |
[24:57] | -You’re starting to think for yourself. -Mmm-hmm. | -你开始为你自己考虑了 -嗯 |
[25:00] | Come on, eat up, man. | 来吧 吃起来 伙计 |
[25:02] | Some hummus. Tabouleh. Don’t know what that is. | 豆泥 棒子面沙拉 不知道那个是什么 |
[25:05] | Some figs. You earned it. | 还有点无花果 你应得的 |
[25:13] | So, uh, you flew via Amman to Kabul, yeah? | 你从阿曼飞去喀布尔 对吗? |
[25:18] | Hang out with your uncle. Mukhtar. | 和你的领袖叔叔在一起 |
[25:23] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[25:25] | Told you, man, I know you. | 早就告诉过你 伙计 我了解你 |
[25:27] | All right, you got me. You did, you got me. | 好了 被你看穿了 被你看穿了 |
[25:30] | Flight manifests. | 是航班记录上看到的 |
[25:33] | It must be pretty fucked up for you guys after 9/11. | 你们911之后过的很惨吧 |
[25:36] | What’d you do, um, what’d you do after the invasion? | 之后你们在干什么呢? |
[25:39] | Before you went back to Pesh. | 在你回白沙瓦之前 |
[25:42] | After 9/11, we had to choose, | 911之后 我们必须做出选择 |
[25:45] | fight to protect our turf, or run. | 奋起抵抗保卫祖国 或者逃跑 |
[25:47] | And you chose to fight, yeah? | 而你选择了抵抗 是吗? |
[25:51] | We wanted to kill Americans. | 我们想杀美国人 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:55] | We tried to get into Tora Bora, | 我们试着进入托拉博拉 |
[25:57] | but the bombing was too high. | 但是轰炸太猛烈了 |
[25:58] | We couldn’t cross. | 我们过不去 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry, who’s the “we” in that sentence? | 抱歉 句子里的”我们”是指谁? |
[26:05] | Me and some other guys | 我和那时候在一起的 |
[26:07] | who were hanging around at that time. | 其他一些人 |
[26:09] | You know, I can always go and eat with some other dude, | 你懂的 我完全可以请其他人吃饭 |
[26:12] | hang you back up to the ceiling. | 再把你吊在牢房 |
[26:17] | Hamza Rabia. | 哈姆扎·拉比耶 |
[26:25] | Khabab al-Masri. | 哈布卜·马斯里 |
[26:32] | And Abu Ahmed. | 还有阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[26:39] | Who’s Abu Ahmed? | 谁是阿布·艾哈迈德? |
[26:40] | I’ve heard of the other guys. | 我听说过其他人 |
[26:42] | He was a computer guy with us at the time. | 他那时在我们中间是个电脑高手 |
[26:47] | After Tora Bora, | 从托拉博拉离开后 |
[26:49] | I went back to Pesh, as you know. | 我回到了白沙瓦 如你们所知 |
[26:52] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:53] | And he went north, I think. | 而他去了北方 我觉得 |
[26:55] | To Kunar. | 去了库纳尔 |
[26:56] | What’s his family name? | 他姓什么? |
[26:58] | Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti. | 阿布·艾哈迈德·科威特 |
[27:02] | Abu Ahmed means “father of Ahmed.” It’s a kunya. | 阿布·艾哈迈德意思是”艾哈迈德的父亲” 父传的 |
[27:07] | Ammar, I know the difference between | 阿玛尔 我很清楚 |
[27:08] | a war name and an Arabic name. | 战争化名和阿拉伯名字的区别 |
[27:10] | She got you there, dude. | 她识破你了伙计 |
[27:13] | I swear to you both, I don’t know his family name. | 我向你们发誓 我不知道他姓什么 |
[27:17] | I would have never asked him something like that. | 我根本不会问他那样的问题 |
[27:19] | It’s not how my uncle worked. | 这不是我叔叔的办事风格 |
[27:21] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:24] | My uncle told me he worked for bin Laden. | 我叔叔告诉我他为本拉登工作 |
[27:31] | I did see him once. | 我确实见过他一面 |
[27:33] | About a year ago, in Karachi. | 大约一年前 在卡拉奇 |
[27:41] | He read us all | 他给我们所有人 |
[27:42] | a letter from the Sheik. | 读了一封首领(本拉登)的信 |
[27:43] | A letter? | 一封信? |
[27:45] | What’d it say? | 信里说了什么? |
[27:47] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗? |
[27:59] | He said, “Continue the jihad.” | 他说:”将圣战进行到底” |
[28:03] | “The work will go on for a hundred years.” | “这场战争会持续一百年” |
[28:11] | You and I are gonna talk about some of the guys | 我们得谈谈 |
[28:13] | in the training camps. Yeah? | 在训练营的一些人 行吗? |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:16] | Some of these brothers have done some bad things. | 这些人干了一些坏事 |
[28:19] | What I want to do is I want to separate them from the people like you. | 我想做的是让你和他们划清界限 |
[28:24] | Definitely, yeah. | 一定的 |
[28:26] | All right, a guy called Abu Ahmed from Kuwait. | 好 有个叫阿布·艾哈迈德的家伙 科威特的 |
[28:30] | Yes, I remember him. | 对 我记得他 |
[28:32] | A nice guy. | 一个不错的人 |
[28:33] | How close was he? What was his relationship to the leadership? | 他和你们关系近吗? 他和领导层的关系怎么样? |
[28:36] | -I don’t know. -Did he eat with you guys? | -我不知道 -他和你们一起吃饭吗? |
[28:38] | Did he eat with the good guys or did he eat with the leadership? | 他和好人们吃饭还是和领导层吃饭? |
[28:40] | I don’t know, sir. I have no idea about… | 我不知道 长官 我不知道… |
[28:42] | Yes, you do. You don’t need an idea about… | 你肯定知道 你不需要… |
[28:48] | When you met Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, | 你和哈立德·谢赫·穆罕默德见面时 |
[28:51] | was this one of the facilitators? | 他帮了忙吗? |
[28:54] | Is this Abu Ahmed? | 这个是阿布·艾哈迈德吗? |
[28:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:04] | K.S.M., your boss. | 穆罕默德 你的老板 |
[29:06] | I call him Mukhtar. | 我叫他领袖 |
[29:08] | Mukhtar. “Po-tay-to,” you say “po-tah-to.” | 领袖 就像土豆和马铃薯 没什么区别 |
[29:10] | I say “fucking K.S.M.,” you say “Mukhtar, ” okay? | 我说的”该死的穆罕默德”就是你说的”领袖” |
[29:13] | After Mukhtar was captured, | 在领袖被抓后 |
[29:15] | what did Abu Ahmed do? | 阿布·艾哈迈德做了什么? |
[29:17] | Abu Ahmed, I believe… | 阿布·艾哈迈德 我觉得… |
[29:20] | I believe he went to | 我觉得他去 |
[29:21] | to work for the Sheik. | 为首领工作了 |
[29:28] | In Karachi in 2003, or 2004. | 2003年或2004年在卡拉奇 |
[29:31] | He was carrying a letter from bin Laden? | 他身上有本拉登的亲笔信? |
[29:46] | Is that him? | 这个是他吗? |
[29:50] | -Is that him? -Abu Ahmed. | -这个是他吗? -是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[29:53] | -Say it again? -Abu Ahmed. | -再说一遍? -是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[29:56] | Abu Ahmed. Abu Ahmed. | 阿布·艾哈迈德 阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[30:01] | Abu Ahmed. | 阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[30:06] | Who knows who works directly for bin Laden. | 没人知道知道为本拉登工作的有哪些人 |
[30:09] | Let’s say he’s part of the mix. | 先假定他是为本拉登工作的一个人 |
[30:13] | Were there other people who carried messages from bin Laden? | 还有其他人为本拉登传信吗? |
[30:17] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[30:20] | How many other people? | 有多少人? |
[30:25] | Let’s talk about them. | 我们说说他们 |
[30:39] | How’s the needle in the haystack? | 大海捞针情况如何? |
[30:43] | Fine. | 还行 |
[30:46] | Facilitators come and go. | 铁打的营盘流水的帮手 |
[30:48] | One thing you can count on in life | 生活中唯一可以依靠的事 |
[30:49] | is that everyone wants money. | 就是每个人都想要钱 |
[30:51] | You’re assuming that al-Qaeda members | 你是说基地组织成员 |
[30:53] | are motivated by financial rewards. | 是被悬赏奖金诱惑 |
[30:55] | They’re radicals. | 他们可是极端分子 |
[30:58] | Correct. | 对 |
[30:59] | You’re assuming that, uh, greed won’t override ideology | 而你认为对一些不太坚定的成员来说 |
[31:02] | in some of the weaker members. | 贪婪不会战胜理想信念 |
[31:04] | Money for walk-ins worked great in the Cold War, | 冷战时悬赏敌人叛徒确实帮了大忙 |
[31:06] | I’ll give you that. | 我承认 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:49] | He says he looks like Abu Ahmed. | 他说照片上的人像是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[31:51] | Who did he work for? | 他为谁工作? |
[32:03] | It was mostly with Abu Faraj. | 他大多时候和阿布·法拉赫在一起 |
[32:05] | They were always together. | 他们总是在一起 |
[32:07] | What did he do for Faraj? | 他为法拉赫做什么? |
[32:17] | He carried messages from Faraj to bin Laden | 他把信息从法拉赫传给本拉登 |
[32:19] | and from bin Laden back to Faraj. | 再从本拉登把信息传给法拉赫 |
[32:22] | We need to ask him something | 我们得问他点什么 |
[32:23] | to see if he’s telling the truth. | 看看他是否说了实话 |
[32:24] | We don’t know if he really knew Faraj. | 我们不知道他是不是真认识法拉赫 |
[32:38] | He just told me the names of all of Abu Faraj’s children. | 他刚刚和我说了法拉赫所有孩子的名字 |
[32:42] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我觉得他说的是实话 |
[32:47] | 20 detainees recognize that photo of Abu Ahmed. | 20个被拘留人员认出了阿布·艾哈迈德的照片 |
[32:50] | They say he’s part of an inner circle of guys | 他们说他是内部人员之一 |
[32:51] | that was hanging out in Afghanistan pre-9/11. | 911之前他在阿富汗 |
[32:53] | A lot of them say that after 9/11, he went to work for K.S.M. | 许多人说他在911之后去为穆罕默德工作了 |
[32:56] | When K.S.M. was captured, he went to work for Abu Faraj, | 穆罕默德被捕后 他去为阿布·法拉赫工作 |
[32:59] | primarily as a courier from Faraj to bin Laden. | 基本算是法拉赫和本拉登之间的信使 |
[33:02] | Well, that’s good, but you still… | 好 很好 但是你仍然… |
[33:04] | Yeah, but we don’t know if Abu’s on the outside of the network, | 我们不知道阿布是否只是冰山一角 |
[33:06] | a series of cutouts and dead drops, | 中间还有好多接头员和情报点 |
[33:07] | or if he has a direct connection to bin Laden. | 也不知道他和本拉登有没有直接联系 |
[33:10] | I mean, does bin Laden invite him into the living room | 我是说 本拉登有没有把他邀请到客厅 |
[33:12] | and hand him a letter directly | 然后直接递给了他那封信 |
[33:13] | or is Abu just the last guy in a long line of couriers, | 还是说阿布是一串信使中的最后一个 |
[33:16] | and that’s why everybody knows him? | 所以大家都认识他? |
[33:17] | That’s not all you don’t know. | 你不知道的不止这些 |
[33:18] | You don’t have his real name, | 你没有他的真名 |
[33:19] | you don’t have a clue of where he is. | 你不知道他在哪 |
[33:21] | Yes, but we know that he’s important. | 对 但是我们知道他很重要 |
[33:22] | The fact that everybody’s heard of Abu Ahmed, | 每个人都听说过阿布 |
[33:24] | but nobody will tell me where he is suggests that. | 而没人愿意告诉我他在哪 说明他很重要 |
[33:27] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[33:28] | Detainees could withhold his location | 被拘留者可能有很多原因 |
[33:29] | for any number of reasons. | 不说出他的位置 |
[33:30] | Perhaps they don’t know. | 或许他们不知道 |
[33:32] | Perhaps this Abu is actually a cover story | 或许这个阿布其实是个幌子 |
[33:33] | and he’s really a fucking unicorn. | 其实他就是个独角兽 |
[33:36] | But the withholding doesn’t reveal what you want it to, does it? | 但是他们不说不能证明你的想法 不是吗? |
[33:41] | No. | 对 |
[33:42] | And if you did find him, | 如果你确实找到了他 |
[33:44] | you don’t know that he’d be with bin Laden. | 你也不知道他是不是和本拉登在一块 |
[33:45] | We don’t know what we don’t know. | 不知为不知 |
[33:47] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 他妈的那是什么意思? |
[33:52] | It’s a tautology. | 这叫同义反复 |
[33:56] | Listen, not one single detainee | 听好 没有一个被拘留者 |
[33:57] | has said that he’s been located with the big guy, | 说过他和本拉登在一起 |
[33:59] | just that he delivers messages, am I wrong? | 他只是传信的 我错了吗? |
[34:02] | No. | 没有 |
[34:03] | No. | 没有 |
[34:07] | It’s still good work. | 不过干得不错 |
[34:08] | Let me know when you get some actionable intelligence. | 等你得到一些可以行动的情报再告诉我 |
[34:11] | Preferably something that leads to a strike. | 最好能让我们实施打击的 |
[34:53] | This is what remains of the number 10 bus, | 这是10号公交车的残骸 |
[34:56] | which was traveling through Tavistock Square near Euston Station. | 当时它正在塔维斯托克广场的尤斯顿地铁站附近 |
[35:00] | There’d been explosions | 爆炸还发生在了 |
[35:01] | near Liverpool Street and Edgware Road stations, too. | 利物浦街附近和奇韦尔地铁站 |
[35:05] | Dozens of the survivors were critically injured, | 数十名生还者伤势严重 |
[35:08] | but many of the wounded were also keen to share their stories. | 还有许多伤者还足够清醒和我们分享当时的情况 |
[35:11] | We’d just pulled out of Edgware Road. | 我们刚离开奇韦尔路 |
[35:14] | And next thing I know, there’s a loud, uh… A large flash of light. | 接下来发生的就是… 一道闪光 |
[35:20] | Uh, felt a burning sensation on my hands, | 感到手上被烧灼的剧痛 |
[35:22] | put my hands up to my face. | 我用手捂着脸 |
[35:24] | I was on the floor by that point. | 我那时在车厢地板上 |
[35:28] | Yeah, I can’t recall anything prior to that, any noise, any bang. | 之前发生的事情我都想不起来了 什么噪音 巨响 |
[35:33] | Normal life in one of the busiest parts | 首都最繁华地方的正常生活 |
[35:35] | of the capital has now been suspended, | 现在已经被打乱 |
[35:37] | as just a few yards down the road here | 就在离这儿几码的路上 |
[35:39] | they continue to care for the injured. | 他们仍在医治伤员 |
[35:41] | And all around, groups of Londoners | 在周围 大批伦敦市民 |
[35:43] | are standing on corners, asking themselves | 在街角站着 自言自语 |
[35:46] | what has happened here and who could possibly have done this. | 到底发生了什么 这件事该怪谁 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 来 |
[36:05] | You, too. Come on. | 你也来 |
[36:18] | You Agency guys are twisted. | 你们坐办公室的人真变态 |
[36:21] | Detainee’s ready for you. | 被拘留者准备好了 |
[36:29] | Come on. Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 来 喔 喔 喔 |
[36:54] | I want you to understand that I know you. | 我想让你明白我认识你 |
[36:56] | I’ve been following you and studying you for a long time. | 我已经跟踪研究你很长时间 |
[36:59] | I chased you in Lahore. | 我在拉合尔追踪过你 |
[37:01] | I had you picked up instead of killing you | 我把你抓起来而不是杀了你 |
[37:02] | because you’re not a violent man | 是因为你不是个暴力的人 |
[37:03] | and you don’t deserve to die. | 你不应该死 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:07] | But you do have deep ties to al-Qaeda | 但是你确实和基地组织有紧密联系 |
[37:09] | I want to ask you about | 我想在你被送往 |
[37:10] | before you get sent to your next location, | 下一个地点之前 问你点问题 |
[37:12] | which might be Israel. | 你可能会被送到以色列 |
[37:14] | However, depending on how candid you are here today, | 这取决于你今天在这里有多坦白 |
[37:18] | I may be able to keep you in Pakistan. | 我或许可以把你留在巴基斯坦 |
[37:21] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[37:23] | I’m gonna ask you a series of questions | 我会基于你对基地组织的了解 |
[37:25] | based on your knowledge of al-Qaeda | 和主要资助者这一身份 |
[37:27] | and your position as key financier for the organization. | 问你一系列的问题 |
[37:30] | I have dealt with the Mukhabarat. | 我被带进过穆卡巴拉(情报部门) |
[37:33] | I have no wish to be tortured again. | 我可不想再被折磨了 |
[37:35] | Ask me a question, I will answer it. | 问我问题吧 我会回答的 |
[37:38] | What can you tell me about Atiyah Abd al-Rahman? | 你知道阿卜杜勒·拉赫曼·阿蒂亚的事吗? |
[37:42] | He works for Zawahiri. | 他为扎瓦赫里工作 |
[37:44] | He’s in charge of military tactics. | 他负责战术制定 |
[37:47] | In what context have you ever heard the name Abu Ahmed? | 你是在什么情况下听说阿布·艾哈迈德这个名字的? |
[37:54] | He works for Faraj and bin Laden. | 他为法拉赫和本拉登工作 |
[37:57] | He is his most trusted courier. | 他是本拉登最信任的信使 |
[38:02] | What makes you say that? | 你凭什么这么说? |
[38:03] | He brought me many messages from the Sheik. | 他给我很多从首领那里发来的信息 |
[38:12] | Where did you last see him and where is he now? | 你上一次见他是在哪儿 现在他又在哪儿? |
[38:16] | You will never find him. | 你们找不到他的 |
[38:18] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[38:19] | Even I couldn’t find him. | 连我也找不到他 |
[38:21] | He always contacted me out of the blue. | 他总是突然和我联系 |
[38:26] | He is one of the disappeared ones. | 他属于那种消失的人 |
[38:35] | You know how this works? | 你知道这个东西吗? |
[38:38] | God willing, we won’t have to use it. | 你乖乖的 我们就不必来硬的 |
[39:01] | Just act naturally. | 表现自然点 |
[41:02] | You’re in luck. I got you a one-on-one with Faraj. | 你走运了 我给你安排和法拉赫一对一交谈 |
[41:05] | Seriously? Thank you! | 真的? 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Don’t you thank me until you hear what I want for it. | 在听到我要的东西之前先别感谢我 |
[41:09] | I want you to take care of all this before your favorite subject. | 先问完这些再问你感兴趣的 |
[41:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:18] | Don’t you want to see what’s in the folder? | 你不想看看夹子里写的东西吗? |
[41:19] | You want family ties, financial networks, | 你想要家庭关系 资金网络 |
[41:21] | media sources, disgruntled employees, | 媒体渠道 不得志的雇员 |
[41:24] | imminent threats, homeland plots, | 邻近的威胁 本土阴谋 |
[41:25] | foreign sales, health status, financial resources… | 外贸销售 健康状况 财政来源… |
[41:28] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | tradecraft, recruiting tactics. Anything else? | 间谍情报技术 招聘策略 还有吗? |
[41:31] | No, I think that covers it. | 没了 你说得挺全了 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 我也觉得 |
[41:36] | Huh? | 什么? |
[41:37] | “If what they say is true,” | “如果他们说的是真的” |
[41:39] | “the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.” | “少林和武当可能很危险” |
[41:42] | What do you like to be called? Faraj? Farij? | 你喜欢哪个名字? 法拉赫? 法拉及? |
[41:45] | Fuzzy? Come on. | 还是法毛毛? 说嘛 |
[41:47] | Hey, what do you like? You like a bit of, uh… | 嘿 你喜欢什么? 你们喜欢 呃… |
[41:49] | You guys like a bit of Bob Marley? Bit of reggae? | 你们喜欢巴布马利吗? 来点瑞格舞? |
[41:53] | Kick back, take it easy after you’ve blown some shit up? | 搞完爆炸后放松一下 平静一下? |
[41:56] | Huh? | 哈? |
[41:58] | No? | 不喜欢? |
[42:00] | You got some Libyan music you like? | 有喜欢的利比亚音乐吗? |
[42:09] | You did the U.K. bombings, right? | 英国轰炸是你干的 对吧? |
[42:12] | You know, you’re the second number three I’ve captured. | 你要知道 你是我抓住的第二个三号人物了 |
[42:15] | I got K.S.M. | 我还抓了穆罕穆德 |
[42:25] | Can I be honest with you? | 能跟你说实话吗? |
[42:28] | I’m bad fuckin’ news. | 我就是你的末日 |
[42:32] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[42:35] | I’m not gonna help you. | 所以不会手软的 |
[42:38] | I’m gonna break you. | 我会让你崩溃 |
[42:41] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[42:44] | No? | 没有? |
[42:46] | All right, you haven’t eaten in 18 hours. | 好吧 你已经18个小时没吃东西了 |
[42:48] | We need to keep your energy up. | 我们得保持你的能量 |
[42:49] | You hungry? | 饿了没? |
[42:57] | A lot of brothers told us Abu Ahmed was Bin Laden’s courier | 很多兄弟告诉我们说阿布·艾哈迈德是本拉登的线人 |
[43:01] | and that he worked very closely with you. | 而且他跟你走得很近 |
[43:03] | You are thinking of Abu Khalid. | 你说的是阿布·哈立德 |
[43:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[43:09] | AI-Baluchi. | 俾路支 |
[43:10] | My courier for the Sheik. | 我和首领的信使 |
[43:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:16] | So you’re telling me | 所以你的意思是 |
[43:18] | all the other brothers are wrong | 其他所有的兄弟都是错的 |
[43:19] | and there’s some famous Baluchi guy | 某位非常著名的俾路支人 |
[43:22] | working for you and Bin Laden that I’ve never even heard of. | 为你和本拉登效力 而我从没有听说过 |
[43:25] | Why should you have heard of him? | 为什么你会听说过他呢? |
[43:26] | What does this Baluchi guy look like? | 这个俾路支家伙长什么样子? |
[43:29] | Tall. Long white beard. | 很高 长长的白胡子 |
[43:33] | Thin. | 很瘦 |
[43:35] | He uses a cane. | 拄着一根手杖 |
[43:36] | Kind of like Gandalf. | 有点像甘道夫 |
[43:39] | Who? | 谁? |
[43:41] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[43:44] | A month ago. In Karachi. | 一个月前 在卡拉奇 |
[43:47] | But I don’t know where he is now. | 但我不知道他现在在哪 |
[43:49] | Sometimes, I wouldn’t even see him. | 有时 我根本就见不到他 |
[43:53] | He would just tell me | 他只告诉我们 |
[43:55] | where to leave the messages. | 把情报放哪 |
[44:01] | You’re not being fulsome in your replies. | 你的回答还不够 |
[44:03] | You cannot force me | 你不能强迫我 |
[44:05] | to tell you something I don’t know. | 告诉你们我不知道的东西 |
[44:06] | You do realize this is not a normal prison. | 你意识到这不是普通的监狱吧 |
[44:09] | You determine how you’re treated. | 你决定自己被对待的方式 |
[44:11] | And your life is gonna be very uncomfortable | 你的日子会非常不好过 |
[44:13] | until you give me the information I need. | 除非你给我我要的情报 |
[44:18] | Where exactly is Abu Ahmed living at the moment? | 阿布·艾哈迈德目前确切的住址是什么? |
[44:33] | Faraj is completely denying knowing Abu Ahmed. | 法拉赫完全否定认识阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[44:39] | That’s using every measure we have. | 所有的酷刑都用过了 |
[44:41] | Well, he’s either gonna keep withholding | 这样 要么他会缄口不言 |
[44:43] | or he’s gonna die from the pressure you’re putting on him. | 要么他会死于你给他的压力 |
[44:47] | Hey, you want to take a run at him? | 嘿 你想不想审一轮? |
[44:51] | No. | 不想 |
[44:52] | -No? -No. | -不想? -不想 |
[44:54] | Since when no? | 什么时候开始不想的? |
[44:57] | You know, I was meaning to tell you, | 跟你说 我正打算告诉你 |
[44:58] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这儿 |
[45:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[45:03] | Yeah, I’m fine, I’m just… | 嗯 我没事 只是… |
[45:05] | You know, I think I’ve seen too many guys naked. | 你知道 我想我已经看过太多男人裸体了 |
[45:10] | It’s got to be over a fucking hundred at this point. | 到现在肯定有他妈的一百多了 |
[45:11] | I need to go and do something normal for a while. | 我要去做点正常的事情 |
[45:15] | Like what? | 比如? |
[45:16] | Go to Washington. | 去华盛顿 |
[45:18] | Do the dance, see how that environment works. | 跳跳舞 看看外界是什么样的 |
[45:21] | You should come with me. | 你应该跟我一起去 |
[45:23] | Yeah, be my number two. | 真的 跟我一起 |
[45:25] | You’re looking a little strung out yourself. | 你看起来虚弱得跟吸毒了似的 |
[45:29] | I’m not gonna find Abu Ahmed from D.C. | 我在华盛顿可找不到阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[45:38] | They killed my monkeys. | 他们杀了我的猴子 |
[45:42] | Some bullshit about escaping. | 说什么逃跑的屁话 |
[45:44] | You fucking believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[45:49] | -Sorry, Dan. -Yeah, I know. | -抱歉 丹 -是啊 我知道 |
[45:53] | Look, Maya, you got to be real careful with the detainees now. | 听着 玛雅 你现在对拘留者要格外小心 |
[45:56] | Okay? Politics are changing, | 好吗? 政局在变化 |
[45:57] | and you don’t want to be the last one | 当监督委员会来的时候 |
[45:59] | holding a dog collar when the oversight committee comes. | 你可不想做最后一个拿着狗链的人 |
[46:02] | -I know. -Yeah? | -我知道 -真的? |
[46:05] | And watch your back | 回巴基斯坦后 |
[46:06] | when you get back to Pakistan. | 要特别当心 |
[46:08] | Everyone knows you there now. | 现在那儿的人都认识你 |
[47:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:04] | Fucking checkpoints. | 该死的检查点 |
[47:07] | -Maya? -Yeah? | -玛雅? -什么事? |
[47:09] | We’re socializing. Be social. | 我们在社交场合 正常点 |
[47:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:18] | Look, I know Abu Ahmed | 听着 我知道阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[47:20] | is your baby, but it is time to cut the umbilical cord. | 是你的宝贝 但该是时候剪断脐带了 |
[47:23] | No, it’s not. | 不 还不到时候 |
[47:24] | So Faraj went south on you, it happens. | 那就是法拉赫让你失望了 这很正常 |
[47:26] | There are still cells in London and Spain | 在伦敦和西班牙还有余党 |
[47:28] | who are planning the next round of attacks. | 计划下一轮的袭击 |
[47:31] | I can work on it at the same time. | 我可以同时调查 |
[47:34] | -Plus, I think it’s a good thing he lied. -No. | -再者 我觉得他撒谎是件好事 -不 |
[47:36] | Not at the expense of protecting the homeland, you can’t… | 不能以牺牲家园为代价 你不能… |
[47:39] | Wait a minute, why is it a good thing? | 等一下 为什么是件好事? |
[47:41] | You sound just like Bradley, | 你这口气就像布拉德利 |
[47:42] | he doesn’t believe in my lead, either. | 他也不相信我的线索 |
[47:48] | It’s a good thing because the fact that | 说它是好事是因为 |
[47:50] | Faraj withheld on Abu Ahmed is very revealing. | 法拉赫非常明显地隐瞒了阿布·艾哈迈德的事 |
[47:54] | The only other thing Faraj lied about | 法拉赫撒谎的另一件事是 |
[47:55] | was the location of Bin Laden himself. | 本拉登的地址 |
[47:57] | That means Faraj thinks Abu Ahmed | 这说明法拉赫觉得阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[48:00] | is just as important to protect as Bin Laden. | 跟本拉登一样需要保护 |
[48:04] | That confirms my lead. | 这证实了我的线索 |
[48:06] | Or it’s confirmation bias. | 或者证实了偏见 |
[48:08] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[48:12] | We’re just worried about you, okay? | 我们只是担心你 好吗? |
[48:13] | Is that okay to say? | 这样说可以吗? |
[48:15] | I mean, look how run-down you are. | 我是说 看看你多么筋疲力尽啊 |
[48:25] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪儿? |
[48:28] | Probably stuck in some checkpoint somewhere. | 或许堵在哪个检查点了吧 |
[48:30] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[48:31] | You two hooked up yet? | 你们两个勾搭上了吗? |
[48:33] | Hello, I work with him. I’m not that girl that fucks. | 拜托 我跟他共事 我不是那种乱搞的人 |
[48:36] | It’s unbecoming. | 很不恰当 |
[48:39] | So? Little fooling around wouldn’t hurt you. | 那又怎样? 小搞不伤身 |
[48:45] | So no boyfriend. | 你没有男朋友 |
[48:47] | Mmm-mmm. | 没有 |
[48:49] | You got any friends at all? | 你到底有朋友没? |
[48:57] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[48:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:01] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[49:03] | He’s stuck in traffic. | 他路上堵车 |
[49:22] | Come on! | 快走 |
[49:28] | Come on! | 快 |
[49:40] | There’s an exit! | 那儿有个出口 |
[49:46] | Oh, no! Shit. | 哦 不 靠 |
[49:48] | Come on, over here! | 快来 这边 |
[50:04] | The blast left a crater 10 meters, | 爆炸在酒店前留下了 |
[50:06] | or 30 feet wide, in front of the hotel. | 径长10米 或30英尺宽的弹坑 |
[50:09] | Police tell CNN the driver of the truck bomb | 警察告诉CNN记者说汽车炸弹的司机 |
[50:12] | tried to talk his way past the hotel’s steel security gate. | 想说通进入酒店的钢制安全栅栏 |
[50:15] | When armed guards said no, police said the driver | 武装守卫拒绝后 司机引爆了 |
[50:18] | detonated more than 2,000 pounds of explosives. | 超过两千磅的爆炸物 |
[50:21] | The Marriott, one of the most popular destinations for locals | 万豪酒店 对当地人和西方人来说最有名的 |
[50:24] | and Westerners in Islamabad, now destroyed. | 伊斯兰堡胜地 如今被摧毁了 |
[50:57] | The Jords have a mole! | 约旦人有内鬼 |
[50:59] | What? | 什么? |
[51:00] | He made this video to prove his bona fides. | 他做了这个视频来证明他的诚信 |
[51:03] | Shut up! | 不是吧 |
[51:06] | Humam Khalil al-Balawi. | 名叫胡马姆·哈利勒·巴拉维 |
[51:07] | He’s a Jordanian doctor. | 他是个约旦医生 |
[51:10] | He’s right there in the inner circle. | 他就在核心层里 |
[51:15] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[51:16] | Didn’t you tell me yourself nobody turns on al-Qaeda? | 不是你告诉我的没人会背叛基地组织吗? |
[51:18] | The Jords have worked him for a year, dinners, money. | 约旦人为他效命一年了 安排宴会 筹钱 |
[51:20] | They convinced him it’s his patriotic duty | 他们说服他相信出卖基地组织 |
[51:22] | to turn on al-Qaeda and get rich doing it. | 并由此致富是他的爱国义务 |
[51:24] | Yeah, well, so the Jords say. | 这是约旦人的一面之词 |
[51:26] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说的对 |
[51:27] | We can’t rely on this or the Jords. | 我们不能信任这个或者约旦人 |
[51:29] | We’ve got to evaluate him face-to-face. | 我们得面对面地对质 |
[51:31] | He may not be that smart. He may be full of shit. | 他或许不是那么聪明 或许满嘴胡言 |
[51:33] | But we have to talk to him and find out. | 但我们必须跟他谈话后下结论 |
[51:35] | The key is to meet him, so we can figure out | 关键是跟他见面 这样我们可以 |
[51:37] | for ourselves what he can actually do. | 亲自了解他的能力 |
[51:48] | He really asked for a dialysis machine? | 他真的要一台血液透析仪? |
[51:53] | Maybe we can fill the damn thing with poison. | 或许我们可以给那儿玩意灌上毒药 |
[52:03] | The meeting with Balawi’s off. | 巴拉维的见面取消了 |
[52:05] | He can’t come to Islamabad. | 他不能来伊斯兰堡 |
[52:06] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不肯? |
[52:08] | He’s not gonna travel. | 他拒绝出行 |
[52:10] | Security risk. | 有风险 |
[52:13] | I’ve said repeatedly that America doesn’t torture. | 我一再说美国不会使用酷刑 |
[52:16] | And I’m gonna make sure that we don’t torture. | 而且我会确保不用酷刑的 |
[52:18] | Those are part and parcel of an effort | 这是挽回美国在世界的道德形象 |
[52:21] | to regain, uh, America’s moral stature in the world. | 努力中不可缺少的部分 |
[52:26] | Can you give us some sense of when you might start… | 能透露一下您可能什么时候开始… |
[52:28] | He wants us to go to him. | 他想让我们去找他 |
[52:32] | He’ll meet us in Miranshah with the Tribals. | 他会和部落在米兰沙赫跟我们见面 |
[52:36] | He knows we’re white. We’d get kidnapped there. | 他明知我们是白人 我们在那儿会被绑架的 |
[52:38] | Maybe do it somewhere else. | 或许应该在别处见面 |
[52:40] | Germany or the U.K.? He’s got a clean passport. | 德国或者英国? 他有合法护照 |
[52:43] | He’s not gonna travel out of al-Qaeda territory. | 他不会离开基地组织领域的 |
[52:46] | And you’re not going to him. | 你也不能去见他 |
[52:48] | I’m not, believe me. | 我不会 相信我 |
[52:50] | We’re stuck. | 我们困住了 |
[52:55] | What about Camp Chapman? | 查普曼营地怎么样? |
[52:57] | Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗 |
[52:59] | That could be safe territory. | 那儿可以是安全区域 |
[53:10] | This may be going overboard, | 或许有些鲁莽行事 |
[53:12] | but I baked him a cake. | 但我给他烤了个蛋糕 |
[53:15] | Muslims don’t celebrate with cake. | 穆斯林不用蛋糕庆祝 |
[53:17] | Don’t be so literal, everyone likes cake. | 别这么夸张 人人都爱蛋糕 |
[53:20] | It’s not too late for you to come, you know. It’ll be fun. | 你现在想来还不晚 会很有趣的 |
[53:23] | No, I don’t want to be a straphanger. | 不 我不想抢人风头 |
[53:25] | It’s your show, you were the first to see the potential in this. | 这是你的时刻 你是第一个发现的 |
[53:28] | Oh, come on! | 哦 来吧 |
[53:30] | We’ve got lots of wine. | 我们准备了好多酒 |
[53:32] | Cool. Bring me back a bottle. | 真爽 给我带一瓶 |
[53:35] | I will do. | 我会的 |
[53:38] | Not to get technical, but this guy is actually | 不谈工作 但这个家伙真的是 |
[53:42] | the first big break we’ve had since 9/11. | 911之后第一次大突破 |
[53:45] | To big breaks and the little people | 敬重大突破 |
[53:47] | that make them happen. | 和幕后的小人物 |
[53:51] | So far, everything he’s said | 目前 他说的一切 |
[53:53] | we’ve cross-checked, and it’s proved legit. | 我们都反复核对了 证实是真的 |
[53:56] | And I think the money is persuasive. | 我认为钱是很有说服力的 |
[54:00] | $25 million? | 两千五百万? |
[54:04] | That buys a new life. | 够开始新的人生了 |
[54:07] | Do you think he might be exaggerating his access? | 你觉得他有没有可能夸大了他的地位? |
[54:10] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[54:13] | But al-Qaeda needs doctors, and they are short-staffed, | 但是基地组织需要医生 而他们缺少人手 |
[54:16] | and that could explain his rise. | 这可以解释他的地位上升 |
[54:20] | In six months to a year, if he doesn’t fuck up, | 在六个月到一年内 如果他没有搞砸 |
[54:23] | he could be called in to treat Bin Laden. | 他可能被召去治疗本拉登 |
[54:29] | At that moment, | 到那时候 |
[54:30] | with 25 mil on the table, | 桌上放着两千五百万 |
[54:31] | I think he gives up the big man. | 我认为他会背叛大人物的 |
[54:35] | And if he doesn’t, we kill him. | 如果他不配合 我们就杀了他 |
[54:50] | -John? -Yeah. | -约翰? -什么事 |
[54:52] | When he arrives, let me set the tone, | 他到了之后 让我开场 |
[54:53] | and then I’ll flip it to you | 然后我会交给你 |
[54:55] | and you can talk about asset protection. | 你可以跟他谈资产保护的问题 |
[54:57] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[54:58] | Uh, Lauren… | 呃 劳伦… |
[55:00] | I know you want to get some questions in there, | 我知道你想问他问题 |
[55:02] | but give Balawi a little time after John speaks. | 但是约翰说完后给巴拉维一点时间 |
[55:07] | We’ll cover the basics, have his birthday cake, | 我们问完基础问题 吃生日蛋糕 |
[55:09] | then we’ll get into the nitty-gritty. | 然后会进入本质问题 |
[55:11] | Is that order okay? Or do you want to introduce everyone? | 这个顺序可以吗? 还是你想介绍一遍大家? |
[55:15] | I’ll introduce you, you introduce your team. | 我会介绍你 然后你介绍你的团队 |
[55:17] | He knows this is a high-level meeting. | 他知道这是场高层会面 |
[55:19] | Quick question. | 小提问 |
[55:20] | All this taking place inside our main building? | 所有这些都在我们主楼进行吗? |
[55:23] | Right. And, uh, Lauren, | 是的 还有 呃 劳伦 |
[55:25] | Washington will want real-time updates, | 华盛顿要求实时更新 |
[55:27] | so please stay on top of that. | 所以请随时准备 |
[55:29] | Be concise. | 简明扼要 |
[55:30] | The director’s in the loop. | 主管消息灵通 |
[55:33] | And I wouldn’t be surprised | 如果他不通知总统的话 |
[55:36] | if he doesn’t update the President. | 我不会感到意外 |
[55:38] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 我着手去办 |
[55:40] | Now, I just got to get his ass down here. | 现在 我要去把他带过来 |
[57:28] | Why are there gate guards there? We talked about this. | 为什么这里有门卫? 我们讨论过这点了 |
[57:31] | No one is supposed to be there when my source arrives. | 当我的线人到时 不应该有人在这儿 |
[57:33] | You might have spooked him already. | 你们可能已经吓到他了 |
[57:34] | All procedures only work | 只有我们时时跟随他 |
[57:36] | -if we follow them every time. -This is different! | -流程才能进行 -这次不一样 |
[57:38] | I’m sorry I can’t explain, but it’s for a good cause. | 很抱歉我无法解释 但有正当理由 |
[57:42] | Look, I’m responsible for everybody’s safety, okay? | 听着 我负责每个人的安全 好吗? |
[57:44] | It’s not just about you. | 不仅仅是你的问题 |
[57:46] | I just need them to go away for a minute. | 我只需要他们离开一下 |
[57:47] | You can search him as soon as he gets here. | 他一到这儿你就可以搜身 |
[57:53] | All stations, this is Whiplash. | 各岗位听令 我是鞭绳 |
[57:56] | Go ahead and stand down. | 先暂时退下 |
[57:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[58:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:08] | Okay, he’s coming. | 好了 他来了 |
[59:11] | We’re gonna search him when he gets here. | 他来了后我们就要搜身 |
[59:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[59:52] | Okay, let’s go! | 好了 下车吧 |
[1:00:10] | Is he supposed to limp like that? | 他是这么跛行的吗? |
[1:00:13] | Get your hand out of your pocket. | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[1:00:15] | -Hey. -Allahu Akbar. | -嘿 -真主万岁 |
[1:00:17] | -Hey! -Get your hand out of your pocket! | -嘿 -把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[1:00:18] | -Hey! -Do it now! | -嘿 -马上 |
[1:00:19] | -Come on. -Do it now! | -快 -马上 |
[1:00:21] | Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar! | 真主万岁 真主万岁 |
[1:00:42] | The CIA says seven of its employees | 中央情报局说 |
[1:00:45] | were killed and six others wounded in a suicide bombing | 在阿富汗某基地的自杀式爆炸中 |
[1:00:47] | at a base in Afghanistan. | 七名雇员死亡 其他六人受伤 |
[1:00:49] | It was one of the deadliest attacks in CIA history. | 这是中央情报局所遭受的最可怕的袭击之一 |
[1:00:52] | The Associated Press has learned that the chief | 美联社了解到当地中情局的主管 |
[1:00:54] | of the CIA’s post in the province is among the victims. | 也在被害者之列 |
[1:00:56] | Former officials say she was the mother of three. | 前任官员说她是三个孩子的母亲 |
[1:00:59] | The Taliban claim responsibility for the bombing… | 塔利班发表声明对此次爆炸负责… |
[1:01:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:01:56] | I, um, didn’t think this day could get any worse, | 我 呃 本以为这一天不能再糟了 |
[1:02:01] | but, uh, bad news from Saudi intelligence. | 但是 呃 沙特情报传来坏消息 |
[1:02:07] | The courier guy, | 那个信使 |
[1:02:08] | Abu Ahmed, is dead. | 叫阿布·艾哈迈德的 死了 |
[1:02:11] | It’s a detainee video. | 这是拘留视频 |
[1:02:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:02:39] | In Afghanistan. 2001. | 在阿富汗 2001年 |
[1:02:41] | I buried him with my own hands. | 我亲手埋的他 |
[1:02:45] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:02:46] | In Afghanistan. 2001. | 在阿富汗 2001年 |
[1:02:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:49] | Where was this? | 这是在哪儿? |
[1:02:52] | Kabul. | 喀布尔 |
[1:02:53] | No, I don’t believe this. I don’t believe this. | 不 我不相信 我不相信 |
[1:02:57] | Sorry, Maya. | 抱歉 玛雅 |
[1:02:59] | I always liked this lead. | 我一直很赞同这条线索 |
[1:03:03] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:03:26] | Sorry, I just got here. | 抱歉 我刚到 |
[1:03:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:03:47] | I’m gonna smoke everybody involved in this op | 我要把参与这次行动的所有人化成灰 |
[1:03:52] | and then I’m gonna kill Bin Laden. | 然后我会杀了本拉登 |
[1:04:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:04:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:04:31] | I want to make something absolutely clear. | 我想非常明确地说明一件事 |
[1:04:35] | If you thought there was some | 如果你们觉得 |
[1:04:37] | secret cell somewhere, working al-Qaeda, | 某处有些秘密人员 为基地组织效劳 |
[1:04:42] | then I want you to know that you’re wrong. | 那我要你们知道你们错了 |
[1:04:46] | This is it. | 这就是事实 |
[1:04:49] | There’s no working group coming to the rescue. | 没有什么行动小组前来营救 |
[1:04:53] | There’s nobody else hidden away on some other floor. | 没有什么人藏在什么地方 |
[1:04:56] | There is just us. | 只有我们自己 |
[1:05:00] | And we are failing. | 我们却失败了 |
[1:05:05] | We’re spending billions of dollars. | 我们花着数十亿的经费 |
[1:05:08] | People are dying! | 还在死人 |
[1:05:11] | We are still no closer to defeating our enemy. | 还没有向打败我们敌人的目标前进一步 |
[1:05:16] | They attacked us! | 他们却袭击了我们 |
[1:05:19] | On land, in ’98. | 98年 从陆上 |
[1:05:21] | By sea, in 2000. | 2000年 在海里 |
[1:05:23] | And from the air, in 2001. | 2001年 从空中 |
[1:05:28] | They murdered 3,000 of our citizens in cold blood. | 他们残忍的杀害了我们 3000位公民 |
[1:05:34] | And they have slaughtered our forward deployed! | 还杀了我们的一线人员 |
[1:05:37] | And what the fuck have we done about it, huh? | 我们又他妈做了点什么 啊? |
[1:05:42] | What have we done? | 我们做了什么? |
[1:05:46] | We have 20 leadership names, | 我们有20个领导人的名字 |
[1:05:48] | we’ve only eliminated four of them! | 我们只宰了四个 |
[1:05:54] | I want targets. | 我要目标 |
[1:05:58] | Do your fucking jobs. Bring me people to kill. | 好好他妈的干活 给我找到该杀的人 |
[1:06:27] | Hi. I painstakingly | 嗨 我仔仔细细得 |
[1:06:29] | combed through everything in the system and found this. | 从系统中梳理出这个 |
[1:06:33] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:06:34] | He was one of 10 names on a watch list | 他是摩洛哥方面从911事件之后 |
[1:06:37] | sent to us by the Moroccans after 9/11. | 给我们发送的10个需要监视的人之一 |
[1:06:39] | Ibrahim Sayeed. | 伊布拉希姆·赛义德 |
[1:06:40] | They told us to watch out for him. | 他们告诉我们要警惕他 |
[1:06:42] | Apparently, they think his whole family and extended family is bad | 显然 他们认为他们家和家族都有问题 |
[1:06:45] | and has ties to K.S.M. | 而且与K.S.M有联系 |
[1:06:47] | He was picked up for fake papers and a doctored exit visa | 他是在使用假证件从医疗签证通道离开阿富汗的时候 |
[1:06:50] | leaving Afghanistan, traveling through Morocco | 被抓的 当时正要通过摩洛哥 |
[1:06:52] | en route to Kuwait. | 逃往科威特 |
[1:06:54] | Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti. | 阿布·艾哈迈德·阿尔库威提 |
[1:06:56] | This must be Abu Ahmed. | 这个一定是阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[1:07:04] | Doesn’t matter, but I wish I had that five years ago. | 无所谓了 不过我希望五年前我看到了这个 |
[1:07:09] | How come I never saw it before? | 为什么我之前从没见过这个? |
[1:07:10] | Nobody saw it, most likely. | 没人见到 大家都一样 |
[1:07:13] | There was a lot of white noise after 9/11, | 911之后有很多干扰信息 |
[1:07:15] | countries wanting to help out. | 都是那些需要援助的国家 |
[1:07:16] | We got a million tips, and you know, things got lost in the shuffle. | 我们收到了上百万建议 工作 互相推诿 |
[1:07:22] | Human error. | 人为错误 |
[1:07:26] | Anyway, I thought you should know about it. | 不管怎样 我觉得你应该知道这个 |
[1:07:35] | I just want to say, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我只想说 我听说过你很多事 |
[1:07:39] | You inspired me to come to Pakistan. | 是你激励我来到了巴基斯坦 |
[1:07:42] | Maybe you’d let me buy you a kebab sometime. | 希望有时间可以请你吃印度烤肉 |
[1:07:44] | Don’t eat out. | 别出去吃饭 |
[1:07:48] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:08:06] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[1:08:07] | Dan, Debbie found Abu Ahmed. | 丹啊 黛比发现了阿布·艾哈迈德 |
[1:08:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:08:12] | Yeah. He’s been in the files this whole time. | 对 他一直都在我们的资料里 |
[1:08:14] | The family’s named Sayeed. | 赛义德家族 |
[1:08:17] | Okay, but he’s dead, | 好吧 可是他死了 |
[1:08:18] | so doesn’t that make him a little less interesting to you? | 这还不能让你对他失去兴趣吗? |
[1:08:20] | He may not be. | 可能没有 |
[1:08:22] | We now know Abu Ahmed is one of eight brothers. | 我们现在知道阿布·艾哈迈德是八个兄弟之一 |
[1:08:24] | All the brothers in the family look alike. | 家族里所有的兄弟相貌相似 |
[1:08:26] | Three of them went to Afghanistan. | 三个去了阿富汗 |
[1:08:28] | Isn’t it possible that when the three eldest brothers | 难道三个最年长的兄弟在阿富汗 |
[1:08:30] | grew beards in Afghanistan, they started to look alike? | 不可能长胡子 长得很像了? |
[1:08:33] | I think the one calling himself Abu Ahmed is still alive. | 我觉得自称阿布·艾哈迈德的那个还活着 |
[1:08:36] | The picture we’ve been using is wrong. | 我们一直使用的照片是错误的 |
[1:08:39] | It’s of his older brother, Habeeb. | 是他哥哥 哈比卜的 |
[1:08:41] | He’s the one that’s dead. | 他才是死的那个 |
[1:08:44] | Okay, and what are you basing this on? | 好吧 那你想证明什么? |
[1:08:45] | We have no intercepts about Abu Ahmed dying, | 我们没有收到阿布·艾哈迈德的死亡情报 |
[1:08:48] | we just have a detainee who said he buried a guy | 我们只有一个囚犯声称他埋葬了一个 |
[1:08:51] | who looked like Abu Ahmed. | 长得像阿布·艾哈迈德的人 |
[1:08:52] | But if someone as important as Abu Ahmed had died, | 可是如果有像阿布·艾哈迈德这么重要的人物死了的话 |
[1:08:55] | they’d be talking about it online | 他们会大谈特谈的 |
[1:08:56] | in chat rooms all over the place. | 所有的聊天室里都会谈 |
[1:08:58] | Plus, the detainee said that Habeeb died in 2001. | 而且 那个犯人说哈比卜是在2001年死的 |
[1:09:01] | We know Abu Ahmed was alive then, | 我们知道阿布·艾哈迈德那时候还活着 |
[1:09:03] | trying to get into Tora Bora with Ammar. | 企图和阿玛尔一起逃往托拉博拉山区 |
[1:09:05] | That means it’s probably one of the other brothers | 这意味着很有可能死的 |
[1:09:08] | that’s dead. | 是另一个兄弟 |
[1:09:12] | In another word, you want it to be true! | 换句话说 你希望这是真的 |
[1:09:14] | -Yes, I fucking want it to be true! -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -对 我他妈希望这是真的 -喔 喔 |
[1:09:17] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:09:18] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:09:19] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[1:09:22] | State your request. | 说你的要求 |
[1:09:25] | Move heaven and earth, | 上天入地 |
[1:09:28] | and bring me this fucking Sayeed family’s phone number. | 给我把他妈这个赛义德家的电话号码找来 |
[1:09:35] | Okay, I’ll go and talk to the Wolf. | 好吧 我去找沃尔夫谈谈 |
[1:10:08] | I need a couple hundred thousand bucks. | 我需要二十多万美金 |
[1:10:12] | Four max. | 最多四十万 |
[1:10:16] | Where you gonna get that? | 从哪来? |
[1:10:18] | From you. | 从你这 |
[1:10:19] | -You think so? -Yeah. | -你觉得呢? -是啊 |
[1:10:21] | This could crack open the facilitator | 这样可以帮助我们找到一个电话 |
[1:10:22] | Maya’s been looking for by giving us a phone number. | 玛雅正要通过这个电话打开突破口 |
[1:10:27] | She’s your killer, Wolf. You put her in the field. | 她是你的王牌 沃尔夫 是你派她去执行任务的 |
[1:10:30] | Come on. | 行了 |
[1:10:33] | “Allah rewards those that strive and fight | “真主给努力战斗的人们的奖励 |
[1:10:36] | over those that sit behind a desk.” | 甚于那些坐在桌子后面的” |
[1:10:42] | As you know, Abu Ghraib and Gitmo fucked us. | 是这样 阿布格莱布和关塔那摩把我们搞砸了 |
[1:10:47] | The detainee program is now flypaper. | 犯人的项目很无力 |
[1:10:50] | We got senators jumping out of our asses. | 议员在找我们的麻烦 |
[1:10:52] | And the director is very concerned. | 局长非常担心 |
[1:10:56] | They will not stop until they have a body. | 在他们看到新的目标之前不会死心的 |
[1:11:01] | I ran it. | 是我经营的 |
[1:11:04] | I’ll defend it. | 我来保护 |
[1:11:09] | Done. | 好的 |
[1:11:32] | I tell you what, man, | 告诉你说 伙计 |
[1:11:33] | it’s good to be back in Kuwait. | 回到科威特真好 |
[1:11:35] | And it’s good to see you again. | 再见到你也很好 |
[1:11:37] | Huh, it’s been a while. | 哈 有段时间了 |
[1:11:44] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:11:48] | Why I should help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[1:11:50] | Because we’re friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[1:11:52] | You saying we are friend. | 你说我们是朋友 |
[1:11:54] | How come you only call me when you need help? | 为什么只有你需要帮助的时候可以找我? |
[1:11:57] | But when I need something, | 而我需要帮助的时候 |
[1:11:58] | you are too busy to pick up the phone. | 你连电话都不接 |
[1:12:01] | I don’t think we are friend. | 我觉得这不是朋友 |
[1:12:03] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[1:12:06] | How about a V10 Lamborghini? | 送你辆兰博基尼V10怎么样? |
[1:12:08] | How’s that for friendship? | 这算是朋友了吧? |
[1:12:11] | Poor fucker had to get out of bed. | 可怜的混蛋不得不起床 |
[1:12:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:23] | -Thank you very much for this. Appreciate it. -You’re welcome. | -非常感谢你这么做 感激不尽 -欢迎 |
[1:12:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:12:30] | -Is this a Balboni? -Yeah. | -这是辆Balboni吗? -对 |
[1:12:35] | Fuck me dead. | 太牛了 |
[1:12:36] | That’s nice. | 是不错 |
[1:12:38] | Really nice. What are you thinking? | 很不错 你怎么说? |
[1:12:41] | Huh? Maybe a convertible? Get a bit of wind in the hair? | 啊? 值吗? 动心了吗? |
[1:12:45] | Huh? Put the top down? | 哈? 可以吗? |
[1:12:50] | I think I will choose this one. | 我想要这辆 |
[1:12:52] | Give us a minute? Thank you. | 让我们单独谈谈好吗? 谢谢 |
[1:12:54] | That’s a nice choice, my friend. | 明智之选 朋友 |
[1:12:56] | Speed yellow. Go big or go home, huh? | 黄色跑车 太厉害了 对吧? |
[1:12:59] | Nice choice. | 明智之选 |
[1:13:08] | Sayeed? | 赛义德? |
[1:13:11] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[1:13:12] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:13:14] | Guy’s a terrorist. | 恐怖分子 |
[1:13:15] | His mother lives here. | 他妈妈住在这 |
[1:13:18] | I just need her phone number. | 我只要她的电话号码 |
[1:13:21] | There will be no repercussions in Kuwait? | 在科威特不会有影响吧? |
[1:13:26] | Somebody might die, at some point, in Pakistan. | 在巴基斯坦 某个地方 可能会有人死 |
[1:13:31] | We got a deal? | 成交吗? |
[1:14:18] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 杰克 |
[1:14:19] | Sayeed family call in progress, | 赛义德家的电话正在监听 |
[1:14:21] | but you’re not gonna like this. | 不过可能结果不像你想象那样 |
[1:14:22] | The Ground Branch guys are dragging their heels. | 地勤人员人手不够 |
[1:14:25] | There’s no team deployed right now. | 无人可用 |
[1:14:26] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:14:27] | He hasn’t said anything incriminating, | 他什么要紧的事都没说 |
[1:14:28] | but he’s at the Rawal Call Center in Rawalpindi. | 不过他在拉瓦尔品第的呼叫中心 |
[1:14:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:14:35] | Why haven’t you deployed a team to stay in Rawalpindi? | 你为什么不在拉瓦尔品第派一个小队? |
[1:14:40] | For one thing, it’s dangerous. | 其一 太危险 |
[1:14:43] | For another, the area is too congested for us | 其二 在没有事先得到情报的情况下 |
[1:14:45] | to be effective without some predictive intelligence. | 那个区域对我们来说太不通畅了 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah, but that’s why you should forward deploy, | 是 可是正因如此你才应该派队 |
[1:14:49] | so you can shorten your response time. | 这样才能缩短反应时间 |
[1:14:51] | Still, it wouldn’t work. | 可是 还是不行 |
[1:14:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:14:56] | The guy never stays on the phone long enough. | 这个人从不会打足够长时间的电话 |
[1:14:57] | You haven’t tried. | 你还没试呢 |
[1:14:59] | Look, I don’t have the personnel. | 这样 我没有人手 |
[1:15:01] | That’s bullshit, man. | 托辞 伙计 |
[1:15:02] | Yeah? As it is, my guys don’t get any sleep | 什么? 是这样 我的人在巴基斯坦追踪威胁情况 |
[1:15:05] | tracking the threats within Pakistan. | 连觉都没得睡 |
[1:15:07] | Right, I understand. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[1:15:08] | But, you know, I don’t really care | 可是 其实 我才不管 |
[1:15:10] | if your guys get sleep or not! | 你们有没有的睡 |
[1:15:33] | This guy you’re obsessed with, what’s his name again? | 你们在研究的这个人 叫什么来着? |
[1:15:37] | Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s the nom de guerre. | 阿布·艾哈迈德在科威特的假名 |
[1:15:41] | His true name, we think, is Ibrahim Sayeed. | 他的真名 我们认为 叫伊布拉希姆·赛义德 |
[1:15:44] | Family lives in Kuwait. | 家在科威特 |
[1:15:45] | We’ve been listening in on their calls. | 我们在监听他们的电话 |
[1:15:47] | Wasn’t it, like, eight brothers | 是不是 有 八个兄弟 |
[1:15:51] | and a million cousins, that we know about? | 还有一百万的表亲 跟以往的情况一样? |
[1:15:54] | Anyone could be calling home. | 打电话的有可能是任何人 |
[1:15:56] | -I know. -I mean, it’s not like | -我知道 -我想说 不是说他 |
[1:15:58] | he’s saying, “Hey, Mom, it’s me, the terrorist.” | 在电话里说 “嘿 妈 是我 恐怖分子” |
[1:16:01] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:16:03] | But, look, over the course of two months, | 可是 这两个月来 |
[1:16:06] | he’s called from six different pay phones, from two different cities, | 他用了六部不同的预付费电话 从两个不同的城市 |
[1:16:08] | never using the same phone twice. | 一个电话从不用两次 |
[1:16:10] | And when his mother asked him where he was, he lied. | 而且当他母亲问他在哪的时候 他说的是假话 |
[1:16:13] | He said that he was in a place in the country | 他说他没出国 |
[1:16:15] | with bad cell reception, implying he was in the Tribals, | 只是信号不好 说自己在部族地区 |
[1:16:18] | when in fact, he was in a market in Peshawar. | 可是其实 他是在白沙瓦的一个市场里 |
[1:16:20] | I’m sorry, but that’s not normal guy behavior, | 不好意思 这不是正常人的表现 |
[1:16:22] | that’s tradecraft. | 这是谍报手段 |
[1:16:25] | Well, maybe he just doesn’t like his mom. | 呃 可能他只是不喜欢他妈 |
[1:16:33] | Look, if he talks about an operation | 这样 如果他说到行动 |
[1:16:35] | or refers to anything remotely fishy, | 或者提到任何敏感的事情 |
[1:16:38] | I’ll get on him, okay? | 我再关注他 好吗? |
[1:16:40] | No, no. Not okay. | 不 不 不行 |
[1:16:41] | Look, Abu Ahmed is too smart | 是这样 阿布·艾哈迈德很聪明 |
[1:16:44] | to tip his hand by talking about ops on the phone. | 绝对不会在电话里谈论行动的 |
[1:16:47] | He works for bin Laden. | 他为本拉登工作 |
[1:16:49] | The guys that talk about ops | 那种打电话谈行动的人 |
[1:16:51] | on the phone don’t get that job. | 干不了这个 |
[1:16:57] | A lot of my friends have died trying to do this. | 为了这个我已经死了很多朋友了 |
[1:17:04] | I believe I was spared so I could finish the job. | 我相信我活下来就是为了能够完成这个任务 |
[1:18:10] | It is in surveillance video and pictures like this | 这个是监控拍摄的画面而画面中 |
[1:18:13] | of the explosive-laden vehicle just moments before it was parked | 的汽车炸弹刚刚才停下 |
[1:18:18] | that police hope to find the man who wanted so badly last night | 警方急切得希望能够抓到昨晚的疑犯 |
[1:18:21] | to leave a body count in Times Square. | 正在时代广场做伤亡统计 |
[1:18:23] | There are some people around the world | 世界上有些人 |
[1:18:25] | that find our freedom so threatening | 认为我们的自由是一种威胁 |
[1:18:27] | that they’re willing to kill themselves and others | 他们愿意牺牲自己或者任何人的生命 |
[1:18:30] | to prevent us from enjoying it, | 来阻止我们享受自由 |
[1:18:31] | but we’re not gonna let that… | 可是我们不会… |
[1:18:32] | I really need to talk to you about beefing up | 对于你加强对通话人的监视行动 |
[1:18:34] | our surveillance operation on the caller. | 我们有必要谈谈了 |
[1:18:35] | We don’t have a surveillance operation on the caller. | 我们没有对通话人执行监视行动 |
[1:18:39] | Someone just tried to blow up Times Square, | 有人刚刚试图炸掉时代广场 |
[1:18:41] | and you’re talking to me about some facilitator | 而你还在跟我谈什么 |
[1:18:43] | who some detainee seven years ago said | 有些犯人七年前说 |
[1:18:44] | might have been working with al-Qaeda? | 曾经与基地组织很做过的人? |
[1:18:46] | He’s the key to bin Laden. | 他是找到本拉登的关键 |
[1:18:50] | I don’t fucking care about bin Laden. | 我他妈不关心本拉登 |
[1:18:52] | I care about the next attack. | 我关心的是下一次行动 |
[1:18:55] | You’re gonna start working on the American al-Qaeda cells. | 你们应该开始从美国基地组织分支上着手 |
[1:18:57] | Protect the homeland. | 保卫本土 |
[1:18:59] | bin Laden is the one who keeps telling them to attack the homeland! | 是本拉登让他们一直在袭击我们的本土 |
[1:19:03] | If it wasn’t for him, | 要不是他 |
[1:19:04] | al-Qaeda would still be focused on overseas targets. | 基地组织应该还把注意力放在海外的目标上 |
[1:19:06] | If you really want to protect the homeland, | 如果你真的想保卫本土 |
[1:19:09] | you need to get bin Laden. | 你应该抓本拉登 |
[1:19:10] | This guy never met bin Laden! | 这个人从没见过本拉登 |
[1:19:13] | This guy’s a freelancer working off the fucking Internet. | 这家伙就是个在他妈网上写作的自由作家 |
[1:19:16] | No one’s even talked to bin Laden in four years. | 四年内都没人跟本拉登讲过话 |
[1:19:19] | He’s out of the game. | 他已经过气了 |
[1:19:20] | He may well even be dead. | 他可能已经死了 |
[1:19:21] | He might as well be fucking dead. | 他他妈最好是死了 |
[1:19:23] | But you know what you’re doing? You’re chasing a ghost | 可是你在干什么? 你在追踪一个鬼魂 |
[1:19:25] | while the whole fucking network grows all around you! | 还要带着整个部门围着你转 |
[1:19:27] | You just want me to nail some low-level Mullah-crack-a-dulla, | 你想让我盯着某些小角色 |
[1:19:30] | so you can check that box on your résumé that says | 这样你的履历上就能显示 |
[1:19:32] | while you were in Pakistan, you got a real terrorist! | 当你在巴基斯坦的时候 有恐怖分子活动 |
[1:19:35] | But the truth is, you don’t understand Pakistan! | 可事实是 你不懂巴基斯坦 |
[1:19:38] | And you don’t know al-Qaeda! | 你也不懂基地组织 |
[1:19:41] | Either give me the team I need to follow this lead, | 要么给我人手让我追这条线 |
[1:19:43] | or the other thing you’re gonna have on your résumé | 要么你的履历上就会显示 |
[1:19:46] | is being the first station chief | 成为第一位因为在抓捕或者猎杀本拉登时 |
[1:19:47] | to be called before a Congressional committee | 因为渎职而被 |
[1:19:49] | for subverting the efforts | 国会 |
[1:19:51] | to capture or kill bin Laden! | 召集的领导 |
[1:19:58] | You’re fucking out of your mind. | 你他妈的疯了 |
[1:20:02] | I need four techs in a safe house in Rawalpindi, | 我需要在拉瓦尔品第的驻点派四名技术人员 |
[1:20:05] | four techs in a safe house in Peshawar. | 白沙瓦的驻点也要四个 |
[1:20:08] | Either send them out, or send me back to D.C. | 要么派他们过去 要么把我派回华盛顿 |
[1:20:11] | and explain to the director why you did it. | 并向局长解释你为何这样做 |
[1:20:33] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:20:34] | More importantly, he’s been looking for you. | 更重要的是 他一直在找你 |
[1:20:38] | Yesterday, your caller bought himself a cell phone. | 昨天 你的通话人买了一部手机 |
[1:20:42] | And every time his phone rings, this phone will ring. | 而每次他的手机有电话的时候 这个也会有 |
[1:20:48] | Did I hook you up? | 我好吗? |
[1:20:50] | -Did I? -Oh, my God! | -好吗? -哦 天呐 |
[1:20:52] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:21:02] | My guess is that he lives close | 我猜测他居住的地方 |
[1:21:04] | to where he’s making the calls. | 接近他打电话的地方 |
[1:21:05] | And it makes sense he’d be living in Rawalpindi, | 他住在拉瓦尔品第也有道理 |
[1:21:08] | because there’s an Al Jazeera office there. | 因为那里有半岛电视台的办事处 |
[1:21:11] | It’d be convenient for him to drop the tapes off | 对他来说更容易发布录影带 |
[1:21:14] | if he’s messengering either from bin Laden or through an intermediary. | 如果不能直接指派本拉登的送信人或者第三方媒体的话 |
[1:21:17] | So when he wants to make a call, | 所以当他需要打电话的时候 |
[1:21:20] | he leaves the house, walks a few blocks, | 他就离开家 走几个街区 |
[1:21:22] | then switches on the phone. | 然后打开电话 |
[1:21:24] | We need to keep canvassing the neighborhood until we find him. | 在我们找到他之前要一直仔细排查周围的情况 |
[1:21:42] | We got a shooter. | 有枪手 |
[1:21:49] | We’re blocked. | 被围了 |
[1:21:57] | Let me talk to them. | 我来谈 |
[1:22:34] | They said white faces don’t belong here. | 他们说不欢迎白人 |
[1:22:38] | If they don’t move, shoot them. | 如果他们不让路 就打他们 |
[1:23:10] | He still on? | 他还在打? |
[1:23:13] | He’s east of us. Try the market. | 他在我们东侧 去市场看看 |
[1:23:15] | Okay, heading east. | 好的 去东侧 |
[1:23:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:24:03] | We got a signal on Tipu Road for 10 minutes. | Tipu路上有10分钟信号 |
[1:24:08] | Then he went to Umar Road for five minutes. | 然后他去Umar路打了五分钟 |
[1:24:10] | Nogaza Road. | Nogaza路 |
[1:24:12] | Darya Abad, that’s in the Umar Road area. | Darya Abad 在Umar路的区域 |
[1:24:15] | In Rawalpindi, Haider Road. | 在拉瓦尔品第 Haider路 |
[1:24:19] | Roomi Road. | Roomi路 |
[1:24:21] | He went to the Convoy Road, which is near the hospital. | 他去了Convoy路 医院附近 |
[1:24:23] | -All right? -Mmm-hmm. | -好吗? -嗯 |
[1:24:25] | So that’s Haider, | 那是Haider路 |
[1:24:26] | Roomi Road, Said, | Roomi路 Said路 |
[1:24:28] | Nogaza, Taimur. | Nogaza路 Taimur路 |
[1:24:31] | He made a call from Haifa Street. | 他在Haifa大街打了电话 |
[1:24:33] | That’s the spice district. | 卖香料的地区 |
[1:24:35] | Lahore Street, which is also in Pesh, 30 minutes. | Lahore大街 也在白沙瓦 有30分钟 |
[1:24:39] | Wazir Bagh Road, five. | Wazir Bagh路 五分钟 |
[1:24:42] | Nishter Abad, five. | Nishter Abad 五分钟 |
[1:24:47] | Phandu Road, five minutes. | Phandu路 五分钟 |
[1:24:53] | The Grand Trunk Road, 45 seconds. | The Grand Trunk路 45秒 |
[1:24:57] | There’s no pattern. | 没有规律 |
[1:24:58] | Sometimes he calls every two weeks, sometimes every three. | 有时候他每两周打一次 有时候三周打一次 |
[1:25:01] | There’s no consistency. | 从不连贯 |
[1:25:02] | I can’t predict | 无法预判 |
[1:25:03] | when he’s gonna make another call | 他什么时候再打电话 |
[1:25:04] | ’cause the guy’s erratic. | 因为这家伙反复无常 |
[1:26:02] | Right there! Back up! | 对这里 快 |
[1:26:08] | Meanwhile, our chief foreign correspondent | 同时 我们的驻外首席记者 |
[1:26:10] | Richard Engel confirms | 理查德·恩格确认 |
[1:26:12] | the CIA’s top spy in Pakistan has been pulled out of there. | 中情局的高级特工已经撤出巴基斯坦 |
[1:26:16] | He’s been receiving death threats after being named | 他已经收到了死亡威胁 |
[1:26:18] | publicly in a lawsuit by the family | 因为一次美国导弹袭击中 |
[1:26:21] | of a victim of a US drone attack. | 的受害者家庭公布了他的姓名 |
[1:26:24] | Richard Engel quotes a senior intelligence official | 理查德·恩格得知一位高级官方情报人员 |
[1:26:27] | as saying the officer is returning to the U.S. | 声称长官即将调回美国 |
[1:26:29] | after the decision was made the terrorist threats against him, in Pakistan, | 自从恐怖分子 在巴基斯坦对齐发出威胁之后 |
[1:26:34] | were of such a serious nature, it would not be smart not to act. | 如此紧张的态势 需要做出明智的行动 |
[1:26:41] | ISI fucked you. | ISI把你搞砸了 |
[1:26:47] | I’m so sorry, Joseph. | 抱歉 约瑟夫 |
[1:27:19] | Still on tower three. | 还在三塔 |
[1:27:20] | Five. | 读数五 |
[1:27:23] | Signal getting stronger. | 信号增强了 |
[1:27:24] | Ten. Fifteen. | 十 十五 |
[1:27:25] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[1:27:27] | Twenty. Fifteen. Ten. | 二十 十五 十 |
[1:27:29] | Signal’s getting weaker. | 信号减弱了 |
[1:27:36] | We lost him. No signal. | 跟丢了 没信号了 |
[1:27:41] | Heading south. | 去南边 |
[1:27:50] | He’s up at five again. | 又到五了 |
[1:27:52] | Fifteen. Twenty. | 十五 二十 |
[1:27:54] | He’s moving fast. | 他移动得很快 |
[1:27:56] | He’s in a vehicle. | 他在车里 |
[1:27:57] | Weaker now. He’s shifted. | 减弱了 他换挡了 |
[1:27:59] | We’re back to five. | 回到五了 |
[1:28:01] | He’s close by here somewhere. | 他就在附近某处 |
[1:28:04] | I don’t get it. | 不明白 |
[1:28:08] | He’s driving in circles. | 他在绕圈 |
[1:28:20] | -No change? -No. | -没变? -没有 |
[1:28:31] | Now let’s hope he comes back around. | 现在希望他能再转回来 |
[1:29:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:29:06] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[1:29:08] | Twenty. | 二十 |
[1:29:09] | Thirty. | 三十 |
[1:29:11] | Forty. | 四十 |
[1:29:13] | Fifty. | 五十 |
[1:29:14] | We’re within 10 meters of him. | 我们在10米之内了 |
[1:29:24] | Back to 40. | 回到40了 |
[1:29:26] | He’s here somewhere. | 他就在这 |
[1:29:27] | Look at the cars. Look at the cars. He’s in a vehicle. | 注意车辆 注意车辆 他在车里 |
[1:29:37] | The guy with the phone in the white car. | 白色车里拿电话的那个 |
[1:29:40] | You see him? | 你看到了? |
[1:29:42] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[1:29:43] | -Could be. -You got him? | -有可能 -拍到了吗? |
[1:29:45] | -Got him. -Okay, I’m breaking off. | -拍到了 -好的 不跟了 |
[1:29:50] | The guy you’ve been looking for, geolocated, on his cell phone | 你找的那个人 带着电话 |
[1:29:55] | in his white car. | 在白色车里 |
[1:29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:02] | If you’re right, | 如果你说的是对的 |
[1:30:04] | the whole world’s gonna want in on this. | 全世界都会关注的 |
[1:30:07] | So you got to stick to your guns now. | 所以你要竭尽所能了 |
[1:30:17] | Okay. No, it’s great to speak to you, too. | 好的 不 跟你谈话很好 |
[1:30:19] | I’m amazed that you’re still here. | 真高兴你还在 |
[1:30:23] | No, I can do, um… | 不 我可以 呃… |
[1:30:24] | Let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[1:30:26] | Um, why don’t we say 1:30. | 呃 1:30吧 |
[1:30:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:30:32] | Uh, can you just hold the line, please? | 呃 别挂 好吗? |
[1:30:36] | I need a picket line along the GT highway | 我需要GT高速公路沿路监视 |
[1:30:38] | and men spaced at intervals along the road and at every exit. | 还有每个出口都要有人 |
[1:30:40] | Maya, I know. | 玛雅 我懂 |
[1:30:42] | So you agree with me now, this is important. | 你同意我了 这很重要 |
[1:30:46] | No, I’ve just learned from my predecessor | 不 我只是从前任那里学到了 |
[1:30:48] | that life is better when I don’t disagree with you. | 我不反对你日子才能好过些 |
[1:31:35] | Our current hypothesis is that he lives | 我们现在的设定他居住在 |
[1:31:37] | somewhere along the highway, in one of the towns, | 高速公路沿线 其中的一个镇子 |
[1:31:39] | or a medium-sized city called Abbottabad, or up near Kashmir. | 或者是个叫做阿伯塔巴德的中型城市 或克什米尔附近 |
[1:31:45] | Kashmir’s interesting because it’s a way station for the Tribals. | 怀疑克什米尔是因为它是部族的落脚点 |
[1:31:49] | Abbottabad is interesting because we know | 怀疑阿伯塔巴德是因为我们 |
[1:31:51] | from detainee reporting that Abu Faraj stayed there briefly in 2003. | 从犯人那里知道阿布·法拉赫在2003年曾在那里住过 |
[1:31:58] | The good news is he’s driving a white SUV. | 好消息是他开着一辆SUV |
[1:32:01] | SUVs are actually pretty rare in Pakistan. | 在巴基斯坦SUV不常见 |
[1:32:04] | If he was driving a sedan or a compact, we’d be fucked. | 如果他开的是小车 我们可费劲了 |
[1:32:08] | Obviously, this assumes he doesn’t change vehicles. | 显然 这表示他没有换过车 |
[1:32:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:32:25] | Good morning, Amad. | 早上好 阿玛德 |
[1:33:31] | Any American in Pakistan is a target. | 在巴基斯坦的美国人都是目标 |
[1:33:33] | They don’t necessarily know I’m CIA. | 他们不应该知道我是中情局的 |
[1:33:36] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:33:37] | You’re on a list. | 你在名单上 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:33:41] | And you of all people should know that | 而且你们应该明白 |
[1:33:43] | once you’re on their list, you never get off. | 一旦上了名单 就下不来了 |
[1:33:48] | Next time, there may not be bulletproof glass to save you. | 下次 就没有防弹玻璃保护你了 |
[1:33:53] | We’ll keep up on the surveillance as best we can. | 我们会尽力监视的 |
[1:35:32] | The high-res version. Can you get closer than that? | 最高等级 能再近点吗? |
[1:35:34] | Yeah, we can up-res this image. | 对 我们可以搞定这照片 |
[1:35:38] | -Make a PDF, e-mail it to me, cc George. -Okay, that’s good. | -做成PDF 邮件给我 抄送乔治 -好的 |
[1:35:40] | -Thank you very much. -Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[1:35:44] | I’ll take that. Thank you very much. | 我来处理 非常感谢 |
[1:35:46] | -Take that to her. -You got it. | -给她 -好的 |
[1:35:48] | You could clean that audio as well. Just take the low end out. | 你可以处理这个音频的 随便处理一下 |
[1:36:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:36:08] | All right. So tell me how I’m doing so far. | 好吧 告诉我做的怎么样 |
[1:36:11] | Basically, we got a guy who rolled with al-Qaeda | 基本上 我们跟踪到一个跟基地组织有关系的人 |
[1:36:13] | -and did services for him. -Mmm-hmm. | -而且为其服务 -嗯 |
[1:36:14] | We lost him for seven years. | 跟丢了七年 |
[1:36:15] | Now we find him again, and, boy, does he have a really nice house. | 现在又发现了 而且 他住的房子不错 |
[1:36:19] | Is that it? | 就这个? |
[1:36:20] | Pretty much. | 确实是 |
[1:36:22] | All right, let’s go talk to the boss. | 好的 去找头谈谈吧 |
[1:36:29] | Oh, you, uh… You should sit back there. | 哦 你 呃… 你应该坐那边 |
[1:36:32] | -Sorry. -No. | -抱歉 -不 |
[1:36:39] | So, they’re gonna ask if bin Laden is at the end of this rainbow, | 所以 他们会问如果本拉登就在那里 |
[1:36:44] | is the Pak military with him? | 巴军方会不会与他为伍? |
[1:36:47] | The question isn’t, “Are the Paks protecting bin Laden?” | 而不是问 “巴军是不是为本拉登提供保护?” |
[1:36:49] | The question is, “Would he allow himself to be protected by the Paks?” | 问题是 “他会允许巴军保护他吗?” |
[1:36:52] | I mean, why would he trust them? He tried to kill Musharraf. | 我想说他为什么会信任他们? 他曾经试图刺杀穆沙拉夫 |
[1:37:04] | -Hello. -Sir. | -你好 -头 |
[1:37:08] | All right, go ahead. | 好的 开始 |
[1:37:09] | So, a little context here. If you take a right out of Islamabad, | 这里的背景 就在伊斯兰堡之外 |
[1:37:13] | drive about 45 minutes north, you’ll find yourself here in Abbottabad. | 向北45分钟车程 就能到这里阿伯塔巴德 |
[1:37:17] | Now, it’s a mostly middle-class community, some ex-military. | 这里 基本上是中型的社区 有些退伍军人 |
[1:37:20] | Not particularly interesting to us. | 对我们没什么价值 |
[1:37:22] | Except we did find this compound, which is unique. | 除了这里 很独特 |
[1:37:26] | We’ve got a 16-foot wall around the entire perimeter. | 整个建筑有16尺高的围墙 |
[1:37:29] | The windows are blacked out. | 窗户都封死了 |
[1:37:31] | There’s even a seven-foot privacy wall here, so even if we got up high, | 这里还有一道七尺高的墙 所以就算我们在高处 |
[1:37:35] | we couldn’t get a vantage point. | 也没有有利位置 |
[1:37:36] | I mean, it’s a fortress. | 我想说 这是座堡垒 |
[1:37:39] | Well, can’t you put a camera somewhere? | 呃 你们不能在这里装摄像头吗? |
[1:37:41] | In these trees here, maybe? | 在那些树上 可以吗? |
[1:37:43] | Get a look into the main house? | 可以观察到房间里的? |
[1:37:45] | It’d probably be discovered. | 很可能被发现 |
[1:37:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:37:48] | Well, we have to get a look into the house, don’t we? | 呃 我们必须要观察里面 对吧? |
[1:37:57] | All right. | 对 |
[1:37:58] | What’s this, this cluster of buildings down here? | 这是什么 这一片建筑? |
[1:38:01] | Uh, the PMA. It’s the Pakistani Military Academy. | 呃 PMA 巴基斯坦军事学院 |
[1:38:06] | It’s their West Point. | 他们的西点军校 |
[1:38:14] | And how close is that to the house? | 距离这里有多近? |
[1:38:17] | About a mile. | 一英里左右 |
[1:38:18] | 4,221 feet. | 4221英尺 |
[1:38:20] | It’s closer to eight-tenths of a mile. | 大约十分之八英里 |
[1:38:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:38:24] | I’m the motherfucker that found this place, sir. | 长官 我就是找到这个地点的那个混蛋 |
[1:38:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:38:34] | All right, I want to know more about | 好的 周末之前 |
[1:38:36] | who’s inside this house by the end of the week. | 我要知道是谁住在这座房子里 |
[1:38:40] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:38:51] | “Motherfucker.” | “混蛋” |
[1:38:55] | Good. | 好词 |
[1:39:13] | Morning, George! | 早上好 乔治 |
[1:39:16] | 21 days. | 21天了 |
[1:39:18] | It’s been 21 days since we found the house. | 我们找到这座房子21天了 |
[1:39:21] | Nothing’s happened. | 什么都没做 |
[1:39:57] | -Yeah? -Maya, it’s Steve. | -啊? -玛雅 是我斯蒂夫 |
[1:40:00] | Swing by. I want to show you something. | 过来 给你看点东西 |
[1:40:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:40:04] | Okay, you can leave it paused for now, but we’re gonna | 好了 你可以暂停 不过我们要 |
[1:40:05] | -play through that, go straight… -Hey. | -继续看 继续… -嘿 |
[1:40:07] | Maya. Come see. | 玛雅 过来看 |
[1:40:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:40:11] | Okay, this is from a few minutes ago, okay? | 好的 这是几分钟之前的 明白吗? |
[1:40:13] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:40:14] | So remember, we’ve got two males, | 记得 我们看到两个男性 |
[1:40:16] | two females and seven kids. | 两个女性还有七个孩子 |
[1:40:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:40:18] | Okay, I’m saying that’s Bushra, the brother’s wife. | 好的 我说那个是布莎拉 兄弟妻子 |
[1:40:21] | Well, how do you know the gender? | 呃 你怎么分辨性别的? |
[1:40:22] | Well, look, this is a clothesline right here, for laundry. | 嗯 看 这是晾衣绳 晾衣服的 |
[1:40:24] | Men don’t mess with the wash. | 男人不洗衣服 |
[1:40:26] | Okay, now, watch. It takes her about four seconds | 好的 现在看 从这里走到前门 |
[1:40:28] | to move from there to the front door, | 她用了大概四秒 |
[1:40:30] | so she’s on the older side. | 所以她是大人 |
[1:40:31] | What’s that up there? | 那里是什么? |
[1:40:33] | Uh, those are kids, they’re shuffling around, | 呃 那些是孩子 在瞎跑 |
[1:40:35] | sword-fighting or something with sticks. | 拿着棍子在打着玩什么的 |
[1:40:37] | You can see their height relative to this, these are cows. | 根据这里你可以看到身高 这些是牛 |
[1:40:40] | So they’re probably between seven and nine. | 所以他们大概七到九岁 |
[1:40:42] | Boys, definitely. | 显然 是男孩 |
[1:40:43] | Your female’s moving fast. | 女性移动很快 |
[1:40:44] | Okay, that’s what I wanted to show you. Can we pause this, please? | 好了 这是我要给你看的 暂停 可以吗? |
[1:40:47] | That’s not the same lady. | 这不是同一个女人 |
[1:40:49] | That’s female number three. | 这是第三个女人 |
[1:40:53] | So you found two males, three females. | 所以你看到两个男人 三个女人 |
[1:40:56] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[1:40:59] | So if there are three females, there ought to be three males. | 所以如果有三位女性 那么就应该有三位男性 |
[1:41:03] | Observing Muslim women live with their parents | 显然穆斯林女性要跟他们的父母或者 |
[1:41:06] | or with their husbands. | 丈夫住在一起 |
[1:41:08] | We think there’s a third family living in the house. | 我们认为这座房子里还住着一个家庭 |
[1:41:12] | So this third male that you’ve identified as possibly being bin Laden, | 所以这第三个男人你认定是本拉登 |
[1:41:15] | do I give up all hope of ever seeing a photograph of him? | 我能有希望看张照片吗? |
[1:41:18] | Hope? Yeah. | 希望? 是 |
[1:41:21] | You give up your hope right now. | 放弃希望吧 |
[1:41:23] | We scan for heat signatures, | 我们扫描了热成像 |
[1:41:26] | but we can’t validate if it’s a man or a woman up there. | 可是我们无法证实是男人还是女人 |
[1:41:31] | We talked about burrowing a pinhole camera, | 我们讨论过用针孔摄像机 |
[1:41:33] | but there’s a high risk of discovery. | 不过有很大风险可能被发现 |
[1:41:37] | We found a safe house, | 我们建立了驻点 |
[1:41:39] | but we can’t get a vantage point | 可是找不到有利位置 |
[1:41:41] | to fire a telescope over the balcony wall. | 可以越过阳台墙用望远镜观察 |
[1:41:43] | We have explored the possibility of digging tunnels, | 我们想过挖地道 |
[1:41:47] | of sending hot air balloons, of rerouting | 或者热气球 还有 |
[1:41:49] | supply C-130s to take a peek, but that might be too alerting. | 用C-130s偷拍 不过那可能会太明显了 |
[1:41:53] | We’ve looked for ways of collecting available DNA from his trash, | 我们试过通过他的垃圾收集DNA信息 |
[1:41:57] | you know, looking for his toothbrush, but they burn the trash. | 通过找牙刷 可是他们把垃圾都烧掉了 |
[1:42:01] | We started a vaccination program. | 我们使用了牛痘疫苗方案 |
[1:42:04] | We sent a doctor to the house, see if he could pull blood. | 我们派了医生去那里 看看能不能抽血 |
[1:42:10] | But that didn’t work out. | 可是行不通 |
[1:42:14] | We thought about sending a guy with a bucket | 我们想过派人带着桶 |
[1:42:16] | to pull a sample from the sewer to analyze his fecal matter. | 去从下水道采样分析他的粪便 |
[1:42:19] | What was wrong with that, exactly? | 究竟是怎么回事? |
[1:42:21] | What was wrong with that? That, uh… | 什么情况? 那方法 呃… |
[1:42:25] | The sample would be too diluted. | 样本被稀释太严重了 |
[1:42:27] | And it’s asking too much to get a voice confirmation | 难道在他打电话的时候用音频确认 |
[1:42:30] | with him on the phone? | 很难吗? |
[1:42:32] | They don’t make telephone calls from the compound. | 他们不在里边打电话 |
[1:42:34] | We pulled the cell tower nearby. | 我们已经把信号塔撤了 |
[1:42:36] | And I’m also gonna give up hope that | 而且我也不抱希望 |
[1:42:38] | he might ever get in that white SUV | 他会进白色SUV里面 |
[1:42:42] | and drive around a bit | 再开一圈 |
[1:42:44] | and we could see him. | 让我们看他 |
[1:42:46] | Don’t they get groceries? | 他们不买东西吗? |
[1:42:48] | The unidentified third male does not get groceries. | 那个未经辨认的第三位男性不买东西 |
[1:42:51] | He does not leave the compound. | 他从不离开那里 |
[1:42:52] | He does not present himself for photographs. | 也不暴露在照片里 |
[1:42:54] | When he needs fresh air, he paces around beneath a grape arbor. | 当他需要透气的时候 他在葡萄树下走走 |
[1:42:59] | But the leaves are so thick, they obscure our satellite views. | 可是叶子太厚了 阻挡了卫星的图像 |
[1:43:03] | This is a professional attempt to avoid detection. | 这是专业的反侦察技巧 |
[1:43:08] | Okay? Real tradecraft. | 好了? 这是谍报技巧 |
[1:43:10] | The only people we’ve seen behave in this way | 其他我们见过如此行事的人 |
[1:43:13] | are other top-level al-Qaeda operatives. | 都是基地组织的高层策划人员 |
[1:43:15] | We did a Red Team | 我们对你的分析 |
[1:43:17] | on your analysis. | 做了检测 |
[1:43:18] | According to them, this behavior could | 按照这个 可能是其他的 |
[1:43:20] | belong to someone other than al-Qaeda. | 基地组织成员 |
[1:43:22] | They did give a 40% chance | 有百分之40的可能 |
[1:43:24] | that the unidentified third man | 那个未经辨认的男人 |
[1:43:26] | is a senior al-Qaeda operative. | 是一名基地组织的高层策划人员 |
[1:43:28] | But they also said there’s a 35% chance he’s a Saudi drug dealer, | 可是还有百分之35的可能他是一名沙特的毒贩 |
[1:43:32] | 15% chance he’s a Kuwaiti arms smuggler, | 百分之15的可能他是个科威特的军火商 |
[1:43:34] | 10% chance he’s one of | 百分之10的可能他是 |
[1:43:35] | the relatives of the brothers. | 那个男人的兄弟 |
[1:43:37] | Basically, we agree with you. | 基本上 我们同意你 |
[1:43:38] | The house screams security, | 这座房子很安全 |
[1:43:39] | it screams someone who wants privacy, | 显示是个需要隐私的人 |
[1:43:42] | it even screams bad guy, | 很有可能是坏人 |
[1:43:43] | but it does not scream bin Laden. | 可是不确定是本拉登 |
[1:43:45] | You get the point, if you can’t prove it’s bin Laden, | 说对了 如果你不能证明是本拉登 |
[1:43:48] | at least prove it’s not someone else. | 至少可以证明不是其他人 |
[1:43:50] | Like a drug dealer. | 不是毒贩 |
[1:43:57] | You know we lost the ability to prove that | 当我们放弃囚犯项目的时候 |
[1:43:59] | when we lost the detainee program. | 就已经不能证明了 |
[1:44:01] | Who the hell am I supposed to ask? | 我他妈还能问谁呢? |
[1:44:03] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:44:04] | Some guy in Gitmo | 在关塔那摩 |
[1:44:06] | who’s all lawyered up? | 有律师保护的人? |
[1:44:07] | He’ll just tell his lawyer | 他会直接让他的律师 |
[1:44:08] | to warn bin Laden. | 警告本拉登的 |
[1:44:13] | You’ll think of something. | 你会有办法的 |
[1:44:32] | He’d be the first successful drug dealer never to have dealt drugs. | 他要是毒贩肯定是最成功的从不接触毒品的毒贩 |
[1:44:36] | He has no Internet access to the house. | 家里连网络都没有 |
[1:44:39] | He makes no phone calls, either in or out. | 不打电话 不接也不打 |
[1:44:42] | Who’s he selling to? Who’s he buying from? How’s he making his money? | 他卖给谁? 从哪买? 怎么赚钱? |
[1:44:45] | And if you were to say he’s retired, | 如果你说他金盆洗手了 |
[1:44:47] | I’d say, where’s the swimming pool? | 我要问 他的游泳池呢? |
[1:44:49] | Where’s the gold cage with the falcons? | 养猎鹰的金丝笼呢? |
[1:44:53] | And why does he send his courier to the two cities in Pakistan | 为什么他会派他的信使去两座巴基斯坦的城市 |
[1:44:56] | we most associate with al-Qaeda | 两座我们调查基地组织最频繁的城市 |
[1:44:59] | that have nothing particularly to do with heroin production? | 而且没有海洛因生产的城市? |
[1:45:03] | The President is a thoughtful, analytical guy. | 总统很小心 很谨慎 |
[1:45:06] | He needs proof. | 他要证明 |
[1:45:19] | Go ahead, you guys. | 你们 先走吧 |
[1:45:24] | I got to say, your job… | 我要说 你做的… |
[1:45:26] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:45:29] | I just don’t get | 我只是不懂 |
[1:45:30] | the rhythms of politics. | 政治 |
[1:45:31] | Oh, you think this is political? | 哦 你觉得这是政治? |
[1:45:33] | If this was political, we’d be having this conversation | 如果这是政治原因 我们会等十月份大选的时候 |
[1:45:35] | in October when there’s an election bump. | 再问这个问题了 |
[1:45:38] | This is pure risk, | 这只是风险 |
[1:45:40] | based on deductive reasoning, inference, supposition, | 关于推论的原因 论断 猜测 |
[1:45:43] | and the only human reporting you have is six years old | 而向你报告的那个人只比 |
[1:45:47] | from detainees who were questioned under duress. | 那个重压下的囚犯大六岁 |
[1:45:50] | The political move here is to tell you to go fuck yourself | 政治家会来跟你说滚蛋 |
[1:45:52] | and remind you that I was in the room | 在你长官刚去伊拉克服役的时候 |
[1:45:55] | when your old boss pitched WMD Iraq. | 我都已经在这了 |
[1:45:58] | At least there you guys brought photographs. | 至少你们还拍到了照片 |
[1:46:00] | You know, you’re right. I agree with everything you just said. | 对 你说得对 我同意你说的全部 |
[1:46:04] | What I meant was, a man in your position, | 我想说的是 在你这个位置上的人 |
[1:46:08] | how do you evaluate the risk of not doing something? | 不作为风险有多大? |
[1:46:13] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:46:14] | The risk of potentially letting bin Laden slip through your fingers. | 让本拉登滑过你指缝的风险 |
[1:46:19] | That is a fascinating question. | 这是个值得思考的问题 |
[1:46:25] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[1:46:31] | I’m not saying we’re gonna do it, | 我们说我们要做 |
[1:46:34] | but the President wants to know, if we were gonna act, | 可是总统想知道 如果我们做 |
[1:46:37] | how would we do it? | 要怎么做? |
[1:46:39] | Give us options. | 给我们讲讲 |
[1:47:15] | Technically, these don’t exist. | 从技术层面上讲 这些根本不存在 |
[1:47:17] | I actually tried to kill this program a couple of times. | 我曾经有几次想停掉这个项目 |
[1:47:21] | They’ve gone through an initial round of testing, | 只经过初始阶段的测试 |
[1:47:24] | and they have excellent radar defeat. | 非常好的反雷达效果 |
[1:47:27] | We just haven’t tested them with people in them yet. | 只是还没有载人试验过 |
[1:47:30] | You’ll notice the stealth panels, | 你们可以看到隐形板 |
[1:47:32] | similar to what we use on the B-2. | 跟我们在B2隐形轰炸机机身上用的一样 |
[1:47:34] | The rotors have been muffled with decibel killers. | 旋翼都被消音设备处理过了 |
[1:47:37] | It’s slower than a Black Hawk and lacks the offense and the stability, | 比黑鹰要慢攻击性和稳定性也差一些 |
[1:47:41] | but it can hide. | 不过可以隐形 |
[1:47:42] | So, uh, excuse me, but what do we need this for in Libya? | 所以 呃 抱歉 在利比亚我们用得着这东西吗? |
[1:47:46] | I mean, Qaddafi’s anti-air is virtually nonexistent. | 我想说 卡扎菲实际上根本没有防空手段 |
[1:47:51] | Maya, do you want to brief him? | 玛雅 你想给他做简报吗? |
[1:48:01] | There are two narratives about the location of Usama bin Laden. | 乌萨马·本·拉登的藏匿点有两个说法 |
[1:48:05] | The one that you’re most familiar with | 你们听过最多的是 |
[1:48:07] | is that UBL is hiding in a cave in the Tribal Areas, | 他藏在部族区域的山洞里 |
[1:48:10] | that he’s surrounded by a large contingent of loyal fighters. | 身边有很多忠诚的战士保护他 |
[1:48:14] | But that narrative is pre-9/11 understanding of UBL. | 不过那是911之前的情况了 |
[1:48:17] | The second narrative is that he’s living in a city. | 另一个说法是他住在城市里 |
[1:48:21] | Living in a city with multiple points of egress and entry, | 居住在有很多出入口的城市里 |
[1:48:25] | access to communications, | 有很多联络点 |
[1:48:27] | so that he can keep in touch with the organization. | 这样他才可以跟组织保持联系 |
[1:48:31] | You can’t run a global network of interconnected cells from a cave. | 在山洞里没办法指挥一个全球的网络组织 |
[1:48:35] | We’ve located an individual we believe, | 我们锁定了一个目标 |
[1:48:37] | based on detainee reporting, is bin Laden’s courier. | 据囚犯称 是本拉登信使的人 |
[1:48:41] | He’s living in a house in Abbottabad, Pakistan. | 他住在巴基斯坦 阿伯塔巴德的一所房子里 |
[1:48:45] | And we assess | 而我们认为 |
[1:48:48] | that one of the other occupants of the house | 房子里的另一个居住者 |
[1:48:51] | is UBL. | 就是拉登 |
[1:49:04] | General. | 将军 |
[1:49:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:49:15] | Uh, so, UBL, you got an intel source on the ground? | 呃 那么 拉登 有情报来源吗? |
[1:49:21] | -No. -No? | -没有 -没有? |
[1:49:24] | Okay, so how do you know it’s bin Laden? | 好吧 那你怎么知道是本拉登? |
[1:49:27] | ‘Cause the truth is we’ve been on this op before, it was ’07, | 因为事实上我们已经执行过这项任务了 在07年 |
[1:49:30] | and it wasn’t bin Laden, and we lost a couple of guys. | 就不是本拉登 我们却损失了几个人 |
[1:49:33] | Totally understand. bin Laden uses a courier | 完全明白 本拉登通过一名信使 |
[1:49:35] | to interact with the outside world. | 与外界联系 |
[1:49:37] | By locating the courier, we’ve located bin Laden. | 通过锁定信使 我们锁定了本拉登 |
[1:49:39] | That’s really the intel? | 这就是情报? |
[1:49:42] | That’s it? | 就这么简单? |
[1:49:43] | Quite frankly, I didn’t even want to use you guys, | 很简明 我也不想用你们 |
[1:49:45] | with your dip and your Velcro and all your gear bullshit. | 用你们的人你们的装备什么的 |
[1:49:48] | I wanted to drop a bomb. | 我也想扔个炸弹 |
[1:49:49] | But people didn’t believe | 可是人们认为不值得 |
[1:49:51] | in this lead enough to drop a bomb. | 扔个炸弹 |
[1:49:52] | So they’re using you guys as canaries, | 所以他们拿你们当炮弹用 |
[1:49:55] | in the theory that if bin Laden isn’t there, | 理论上如果本拉登不在那里 |
[1:49:57] | -you can sneak away, and no one will be the wiser. -Hmm. | -你们可以偷偷离开 没人会知道 -嗯 |
[1:50:01] | But bin Laden is there. | 可是本拉登就在那 |
[1:50:06] | And you’re gonna kill him for me. | 而且你们要为我杀了他 |
[1:50:13] | They’re nervous downtown. | 气氛有点紧张了 |
[1:50:15] | I don’t think we’ll get an approval this decision cycle. | 我觉得我们肯能没办法获准行动 |
[1:50:32] | It’s her against the world. | 她在对抗全世界 |
[1:50:34] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是 |
[1:50:38] | I’m about to go look the President in the eye, | 我要跟总统面对面了 |
[1:50:41] | and what I’d like to know, no fucking bullshit, | 而我想知道的是 不要废话 |
[1:50:45] | is where everyone stands on this thing. | 大家对此都持什么态度 |
[1:50:48] | Now, very simply, is he there or is he not fucking there? | 现在 长话短说 他在还是他妈不在? |
[1:50:55] | We all come at this through the filter of our own past experiences. | 我们都有过过去惨痛的教训 |
[1:50:58] | Now, I remember Iraq WMD very clearly. I fronted that. | 现在 我还记得伊拉克的事 我经历过 |
[1:51:01] | And I can tell you the case for that | 我可以告诉你们那比现在这个 |
[1:51:03] | was much stronger than this case. | 严重多了 |
[1:51:05] | A fuckin’ yes or a no. | 他妈的是还是不是 |
[1:51:07] | We don’t deal in certainty, we deal in probability, | 我们不做担保 我们只分析可能性 |
[1:51:10] | and I’d say there’s a 60% probability he’s there. | 而我要说有百分之60的可能性他在 |
[1:51:16] | I concur, 60%. | 我也是 百分之60 |
[1:51:20] | I’m at 80%. Their OPSEC is what convinces me. | 我说百分之80 保密计划说服了我 |
[1:51:26] | You guys ever agree on anything? | 你们从来没有统一过意见吗? |
[1:51:28] | Well, I agree with Mike. | 哦 我同意麦克 |
[1:51:30] | We’re basing this mostly on detainee reporting, | 主要都是靠犯人的口供 |
[1:51:32] | and I spent a bunch of time in those rooms. | 我也干过 |
[1:51:35] | I’d say it’s a soft 60, sir. | 我想说不到60 长官 |
[1:51:37] | I’m virtually certain there’s some high-value target there. | 我非常确定那里有很有价值的目标 |
[1:51:40] | I’m just not sure it’s bin Laden. | 我只是不确定是本拉登 |
[1:51:43] | Well, this is a little bit of a clusterfuck, isn’t it? | 哦 情况他妈有点复杂了 是吧? |
[1:51:48] | I’d like to know what Maya thinks. | 我想知道玛雅的看法 |
[1:51:49] | We’re all incorporating her assessment into ours. | 我们都在配合她的行动 |
[1:51:52] | 100% he’s there. | 百分之100他在 |
[1:51:56] | Okay, fine, 95%, ’cause I know certainty freaks you guys out. | 好吧 百分之95 因为我知道你们不习惯担保 |
[1:51:59] | But it’s 100. | 可是就是百分之100 |
[1:52:15] | They’re all cowed. | 他们都怂了 |
[1:52:20] | What do you think of the girl? | 你觉得这姑娘怎么样? |
[1:52:22] | I think she’s fucking smart. | 我觉得她太他妈聪明了 |
[1:52:24] | We’re all smart, Jeremy. | 我们都聪明 杰瑞米 |
[1:52:34] | May I join you? | 我可以坐这吗? |
[1:52:39] | How is the food down here anyway? | 这的伙食怎么样? |
[1:52:42] | Uh, it’s okay. | 呃 还好 |
[1:52:45] | How long have you worked for the CIA? | 你在中情局多久了? |
[1:52:47] | Twelve years. I was recruited out of high school. | 十二年 高中毕业就来了 |
[1:52:50] | And do you know why we did that? | 你知道为什么招你吗? |
[1:52:52] | I don’t think I can answer that question, sir. | 长官 我不知道 |
[1:52:54] | I don’t think I’m allowed to answer. | 我觉得我不可以知道 |
[1:52:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:53:01] | What else have you done for us? | 你还为我们做过什么? |
[1:53:03] | Besides bin Laden. | 除了本拉登之外 |
[1:53:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:53:08] | I’ve done nothing else. | 别无其他 |
[1:53:13] | Well, you certainly have a flair for it. | 哦 你肯定是有天分 |
[1:53:44] | No. Yeah. | 不 是的 |
[1:53:47] | All right, let’s be serious, now. | 好吧 咱们认真点 |
[1:53:49] | Don’t fuck around on this one, dude. | 别闹着玩 伙计 |
[1:53:51] | You’re just fucking around ’cause I’m up by two games. | 你瞎闹是因为我赢了两个游戏 |
[1:53:54] | How many you got? | 你呢? |
[1:54:05] | So, Patrick, be honest with me. | 那么 帕特里克 跟我说实话 |
[1:54:07] | You really believe this story? | 你真的相信? |
[1:54:10] | I mean, no offense. No offense, I know. | 我 无意冒犯 真的 我知道 |
[1:54:13] | But Usama bin Laden? | 真是本拉登? |
[1:54:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:54:18] | What part convinced you? | 怎么说服你的? |
[1:54:22] | Her confidence. | 她的自信 |
[1:54:24] | That’s the kind of concrete data point I’m looking for. | 这就是我要找的集中点 |
[1:54:28] | I tell you, buddy, her confidence | 跟你说 伙计 她的自信 |
[1:54:29] | is the one thing that’s keeping me | 是使我没有在巴基斯坦的监狱里 |
[1:54:31] | from getting ass-raped in a Pakistani prison. | 怂了的保证 |
[1:54:32] | I’m gonna be honest with you, bro. | 我跟你说实话 兄弟 |
[1:54:36] | I’m cool with it. | 我觉得不错 |
[1:54:45] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:54:46] | Maya, I wanted you to hear it first. | 玛雅 我想让你最先知道 |
[1:54:50] | You know that thing we talked about? | 我们谈的那件事? |
[1:54:51] | It’s gonna happen. | 批准了 |
[1:54:52] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:54:53] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[1:54:57] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:54:58] | -50 bucks? -50 bucks. | -赌50块? -50块 |
[1:54:59] | -50 bucks! -50 bucks. | -50块 -50块 |
[1:55:02] | 50 bucks. | 50块 |
[1:55:07] | Lucky shot. | 走运了 |
[1:55:13] | Go. | 走 |
[1:56:39] | Apache One, you are clear. | 阿帕奇一号 可以起飞了 |
[1:56:54] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:56:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:58:45] | Thirty seconds to first turn. | 距离第一个转向点还有三十秒 |
[1:58:49] | Hey, Justin, what are you listening to? | 嘿 贾斯汀 你在听什么? |
[1:58:52] | Tony Robbins. | 托尼·罗宾斯 |
[1:58:53] | Tony Robbins, really? | 托尼·罗宾斯 真的? |
[1:58:55] | You should listen to it. I got plans for after this, big-time. | 你该听听 这事完了我还有计划 更大的计划 |
[1:58:59] | I want to talk to all of you about it. | 跟你们都说说 |
[1:59:23] | Who here has been in a helo crash before? | 这里谁经历过直升机坠机? |
[1:59:28] | Okay, so we’re all good. | 好吧 我们没什么问题了 |
[1:59:46] | We just crossed the border. Now entering Pakistan. | 我们刚刚过了边境 正在进入巴基斯坦 |
[1:59:49] | Pakistani comms, no chatter. | 巴基斯坦 安静 |
[2:00:15] | Three minutes. Stand by for doors open. | 三分钟 准备开门 |
[2:00:33] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[2:01:11] | Should be coming up just off our nose, 11 o’clock. | 就在我们面前 11点方向 |
[2:01:21] | Eyes on target. | 盯住目标 |
[2:01:27] | Stay tight. | 保持警惕 |
[2:01:33] | Thirty seconds. | 三十秒 |
[2:02:40] | Hey! Slide right, slide right! | 嘿 靠右 靠右 |
[2:02:43] | -Too much updraft off these walls! -Hey! | -墙上的上升气流太重了 -嘿 |
[2:02:49] | We’ve lost power. Go to lockout. | 失去动力了 准备停机 |
[2:02:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:02:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:03:01] | Hard landing. | 艰难着落 |
[2:03:04] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[2:03:19] | Prince five-one is down. Prince five-one is down. | 王子五一号坠落 王子五一号坠落 |
[2:03:24] | Black Hawk down in the animal pen. | 黑鹰坠落在畜栏 |
[2:03:39] | This way! | 这边 |
[2:03:47] | This mission is still a go. I repeat, we are a go. | 继续任务 重复 继续任务 |
[2:03:50] | Alpha team is in the animal pen, making entry for AC-1. | A组在畜栏 为AC-1开路 |
[2:03:59] | No ropes. Wheels down. | 没有索降 直降 |
[2:04:43] | Prayer room’s clear. | 祈祷室安全 |
[2:05:16] | Breacher! | 黏胶炸药 |
[2:05:40] | Echo team is away. | E组还没到位 |
[2:05:42] | Prince five-two exiting Alpha Oscar. | 王子5-2号离开A区 |
[2:05:52] | Three, two, one. Execute! | 三 二 一 炸 |
[2:07:08] | Ibrahim! | 伊布拉希姆 |
[2:07:10] | Come on out! | 出来 |
[2:07:27] | -Get down! -Down, down, down, down! | -跪下 -跪下 快 快 |
[2:07:29] | Down! Throw your hands in the air! | 跪下 双手举到空中 |
[2:07:31] | Down, down, down, down! Down! | 跪下 快 快 跪下 |
[2:07:34] | You’ve killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[2:07:36] | All right, go, I got her. | 好吧 走 我控制住了 |
[2:08:05] | Down, sit down. | 坐 坐下 |
[2:08:46] | Echo 11 on perimeter. | E11号到位 |
[2:08:48] | Ready to breach at P-2. | 准备突破P2位置 |
[2:08:55] | Fire in the hole. | 小心炸弹 |
[2:09:01] | Failed breach, failed breach. | 突破失败 突破失败 |
[2:09:05] | Back it up! Back it up! Main gate! | 支援 支援 正门 |
[2:09:19] | We got an unlocked door. | 发现一扇没锁的门 |
[2:09:33] | Abrar. | 阿布拉尔 |
[2:09:37] | Abrar. | 阿布拉尔 |
[2:09:40] | Abrar. | 阿布拉尔 |
[2:10:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[2:10:23] | This is Echo 11. | 我是E11 |
[2:10:24] | We’re going to breach the main gate. | 我们准备强突正门 |
[2:10:26] | Negative. This is Echo 01. | 不行 我是E01 |
[2:10:27] | I’m internal, in the corridor. | 我在里边 门廊里 |
[2:10:29] | I’ll let you guys in. | 我放你们进来 |
[2:10:31] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[2:11:12] | Shut that fucking kid up, please. | 让他妈的孩子闭嘴 拜托 |
[2:11:19] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[2:11:21] | No fucking way we can blow this thing. | 不可能炸开 |
[2:11:23] | God fucking damn it, can you pop it manually? | 真他妈该死 能不能手动? |
[2:11:26] | No. | 不行 |
[2:11:27] | Alpha 3, this is Echo 11. | A3 这里是E11 |
[2:11:29] | We’re at our primary set point, prepping to breach. | 我们在任务点 准备强突 |
[2:11:32] | Wait one. We’re internal on the south side. | 等等 我们在内部南侧 |
[2:11:35] | This is a negative breach. | 不能突破 |
[2:11:36] | Roger. Ready to make our entry out here. | 明白 准备从这边撤出 |
[2:11:39] | Yeah, roger that. We’re coming to meet you. | 对 明白 我们来找你们 |
[2:11:40] | Stay with these kids and don’t let ’em in that back room. | 跟这些孩子们在一起 别让他们去后边 |
[2:12:02] | -Good? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -还好吗? -好 还好 |
[2:12:05] | I forgot, were we supposed to crash that helo? | 我忘了 我们要炸掉那架直升机吗? |
[2:12:09] | Ibrahim tried to shoot through the door. | 伊布拉希姆企图从门内射击 |
[2:12:11] | -Oh, yeah? -I popped him from outside. | -哦 是吗? -我从门外把他干掉了 |
[2:12:13] | I fucking smoked Abrar and his wife. | 我他妈打死了阿布拉尔和他老婆 |
[2:12:17] | She still alive? | 她还活着? |
[2:12:19] | She’s gonna bleed out. | 她会死于失血过多的 |
[2:12:20] | -What a fucking mess. -Yeah. | -真是他妈一团糟 -是 |
[2:12:26] | Go, go, go. | 走 快 |
[2:12:50] | This is Echo 09. | 这里是E09 |
[2:12:52] | We have unknowns gathering on the southwest rooftops. | 在西南侧屋顶发现不明集结人群 |
[2:13:06] | Locked gate blocking the stairs. | 门遮挡了视线 |
[2:13:07] | Breacher up. | 准备突破 |
[2:13:16] | Back it up, back up. | 退后 退后 |
[2:13:30] | Hey, back it up. | 嘿 退后 |
[2:13:33] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[2:13:36] | Execute. | 炸 |
[2:13:40] | Go, go. | 走 快 |
[2:13:41] | This is Echo 05 moving to level two. | 这里是E05正在上二层 |
[2:13:56] | Hakim, get those guys back. | 哈基姆 让他们回去 |
[2:14:18] | Khalid. | 哈立德 |
[2:14:21] | Khalid. | 哈立德 |
[2:14:27] | Echo 02 moving to deck three. | E02进入三层 |
[2:14:48] | Clear. | 安全 |
[2:15:06] | Hakim, get ’em back or I’ll start smoking ’em. | 哈基姆 让他们回去不然我要开枪了 |
[2:15:08] | Wait, wait, wait. | 停 等等 停 |
[2:15:19] | Go back, they will kill you! | 回去 他们会杀了你们的 |
[2:15:22] | They will kill you! | 他们会杀了你们的 |
[2:15:27] | Go back! | 回去 |
[2:15:29] | Come here! | 过来 |
[2:15:35] | No vest. | 没有防弹衣 |
[2:15:36] | All clear. | 安全 |
[2:15:41] | Oh, fucking shit. | 哦 该死 |
[2:15:55] | Usama. | 乌萨马 |
[2:16:02] | Usama. | 乌萨马 |
[2:16:11] | Usama. | 乌萨马 |
[2:16:19] | Down. | 死了 |
[2:16:20] | All right, get him. | 好的 补枪 |
[2:16:38] | Got a possible jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[2:16:39] | Roger that. Possible jackpot. | 收到 中奖了 |
[2:16:40] | Shoot. | 补枪 |
[2:16:43] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[2:16:48] | -Come on. -Get down. | -来 -这里 |
[2:16:53] | -Dude. -It’s okay. | -伙计 -没事 |
[2:16:55] | Do you even realize what you just did? | 你知道自己干了什么吗? |
[2:17:02] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[2:17:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[2:17:05] | -He is al Noori Hasan. -Huh? | -他是阿尔·奴里·哈桑 -啊? |
[2:17:07] | Yo, she says it’s not him. | 呃 她说不是他 |
[2:17:09] | Talk to the kid. | 问问孩子 |
[2:17:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[2:17:19] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[2:17:23] | Daughter, what is his name? | 小姑娘 他叫什么? |
[2:17:34] | Name, name. | 名字 名字 |
[2:17:39] | -We need them down. -All right. | -带她们走 -好了 |
[2:17:54] | Okay, come on, come on. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[2:18:04] | This is Red 02. | 这里是红02 |
[2:18:07] | Geronimo. | 杰罗尼莫 |
[2:18:07] | 杰罗尼莫 印第安人的民族英雄 美国军方用此作为猎杀本拉登行动的代号 | |
[2:18:11] | For God and country. | 为了上帝和国家 |
[2:18:14] | Geronimo. | 杰罗尼莫 |
[2:18:23] | All stations, target secure, target secure. | 所有单位 任务完成 任务完成 |
[2:18:25] | Roger. Copy that. Target secure. | 明白 收到 任务完成 |
[2:18:27] | Target secure. Commence SSE. | 任务完成 成功 |
[2:18:31] | Proper SSE right now. | 打扫战场 |
[2:18:33] | Books, DVDs, CDs. | 书籍 DVD CD |
[2:18:38] | Every fuckin’ hard drive. Do not leave a hard drive. | 每一块硬盘 不要留下一块硬盘 |
[2:18:41] | Hey, open that for me. | 嘿 帮我打开 |
[2:18:44] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走 伙计们 |
[2:18:49] | Yo, what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[2:18:53] | I shot the third-floor guy. | 我杀了三楼那个家伙 |
[2:18:58] | Why don’t you get to work? Grab a bag. | 你怎么不干活? 拿个包 |
[2:19:00] | QRF is inbound, eight miles out. | QRF入境 距离八英里 |
[2:19:08] | Pak Air Force is responding. | 巴空军已反应 |
[2:19:11] | Fourteen minutes to intercept. | 距离干预时间十四分钟 |
[2:19:18] | Any station, this is Red 02. We need a body bag. | 所有单位 这里是红02 需要尸体袋 |
[2:19:23] | This is Echo 09. Stand by. | 这里是E09 请等待 |
[2:19:26] | Hakim, I got this. Get it to them. | 哈基姆 我来 给他们送去 |
[2:19:34] | Let’s go, buddy. | 我们走 伙计 |
[2:19:38] | Echo 05, this is Red 02. How long do you need for SSE? | E05 这里是红02 你们需要多长时间撤离? |
[2:19:42] | We’re gonna need at least 10 minutes, sir. | 长官 至少需要10分钟 |
[2:19:44] | Echo 05, you have four mikes. | E05 给你四分 |
[2:19:47] | This is a gold mine. I need more time than that. | 这简直是个金矿 我需要更多时间 |
[2:19:49] | Echo 05, if you’re not at the L.Z. at four mikes, | E05 如果四分你不到集结点 |
[2:19:52] | I’m gonna leave your ass behind. | 就他妈不接你了 |
[2:19:53] | The Paks have scrambled the F-16s. | 巴空军已经派出了F16 |
[2:19:56] | Four minutes! | 四分钟 |
[2:20:14] | Prince five-two, inbound for L.Z. | 王子五二 进入集结点 |
[2:20:38] | Where do you need the bag? | 尸体袋送哪里? |
[2:20:40] | Third deck. | 三层 |
[2:20:58] | -Here! -Here. | -这里 -这里 |
[2:21:15] | And up. | 还有上边 |
[2:21:22] | All right, let’s move it out. | 好了 出去 |
[2:21:35] | Let’s go! Now! | 走 快 |
[2:22:01] | You’ve got one mike to blow that downed helo. | 你有一分时间炸掉那个坠落的直升机 |
[2:22:40] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[2:23:08] | QRF-46 inbound for L.Z., 30 seconds out. | QRF-46进入集结点 30秒倒计时 |
[2:23:12] | Chopper 4-6, we are demoing 5-1. | 直升机46 我们在炸51 |
[2:23:15] | Chopper 4-6, wave off. | 直升机46 离开 |
[2:23:19] | 4-6, wave off! Wave off! | 46 离开 离开 |
[2:25:27] | Up! | 抬 |
[2:25:39] | Well done, Patrick. | 干得漂亮 帕特里克 |
[2:25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:25:42] | -Move him through! -All right, listen up, gentlemen, | -送过去 -好的 听着 先生们 |
[2:25:44] | read the signs. | 看好标示 |
[2:25:45] | First floor, hard drives, files, anything! | 一号 硬盘 资料 任何东西 |
[2:25:48] | Second floor, opposite, down on the right! | 二号 其他的 向右侧放 |
[2:25:52] | Third floor, ladies’ underwear. | 三号 女士内衣 |
[2:25:56] | That’s right, there can’t be that many of ’em, right? | 好了 不会那么多的 对吧? |
[2:25:58] | -And mark all media! -CDs, DVDs. | -标记所有的媒体物品 -CD DVD |
[2:25:59] | -Who’s got a Sharpie? -CDs. | -谁这么聪明? -CD |
[2:26:04] | Right here. | 这边 |
[2:26:05] | Good job, man. | 干得好 伙计 |
[2:26:06] | -This all right? -Move it along, bring it in. | -就这样? -走开 送进来 |
[2:26:18] | -Nice job. -All right, all media, CDs, DVDs. | -漂亮 -好的 所有的物品 CD DVD |
[2:26:19] | -I want ’em! -That’s all second floor right there. | -我要 -都在二号位置 |
[2:26:21] | Who’s logging on this table? | 这张桌子谁管? |
[2:26:23] | Where do the hard drives go? | 硬盘放哪里? |
[2:26:24] | -Mark on tables. -Yes, sir. | -在桌子上标好 -是的 长官 |
[2:26:27] | You got Ziploc bags and Sharpies, use ’em. | 用文件袋和三脚架 用上 |
[2:26:31] | No, mark all media. | 不 全都标记 |
[2:26:33] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[2:26:34] | Gentlemen, watch your backs. | 先生们 小心背后 |
[2:26:36] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[2:26:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[2:26:39] | -Good job. -Slow down. | -干得好 -慢点 |
[2:26:41] | Video cameras? | 摄像机? |
[2:26:43] | Video cameras, where was it found? | 摄像机 哪里找到的? |
[2:26:50] | Second floor! | 二层 |
[2:26:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:26:52] | Yes, sir. One moment, please. | 好的 长官 等一下 |
[2:27:08] | One moment, please. | 就一下 谢谢 |
[2:27:39] | Sir, the Agency expert gave visual confirmation. | 长官 探员进行了面部确认 |
[2:27:42] | Yes, sir, the girl, 100%. | 是的 长官 那姑娘 百分之百 |
[2:27:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[2:28:42] | Are you Maya? | 你是玛雅? |
[2:28:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[2:28:45] | That’s the only name they gave me. | 就这一个名字 |
[2:28:46] | You can sit wherever you want. | 你想坐哪都行 |
[2:28:48] | You’re the only one on the manifest. | 你是唯一的旅客 |
[2:28:53] | You must be pretty important. | 你肯定特别重要 |
[2:28:56] | You got the whole plane to yourself. | 整架飞机为你一个人飞 |
[2:28:58] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪? |
Zero Dark Thirty(猎杀本拉登)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}