时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species. | 几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种 |
[00:06] | We’ve domesticated animals, locked them up, | 我们驯养动物 圈养 |
[00:09] | killed them for sport. | 甚至屠杀取乐 |
[00:10] | But a series of recent events seem to suggest | 但最近一系列事件 似乎表明 |
[00:13] | all across the globe animals have decided, “no more”. | 全世界的所有动物一致决定 “不再这样下去” |
[00:18] | And so we were hired, | 于是我们受到雇佣 |
[00:20] | a team of people from different backgrounds, | 我们这群人来自不同背景 |
[00:22] | with different specialities: | 各有专长 |
[00:24] | an expert in animal behavior, | 动物行为专家 |
[00:26] | a journalist, | 记者 |
[00:28] | safari guide, | 游猎导游 |
[00:29] | foreign intelligence agent, | 外国情报官员 |
[00:31] | and a veterinary pathologist. | 兽医病理学家 |
[00:33] | Our task: to find out what is happening with the animals, | 我们的任务 查明动物异常行为情况 |
[00:37] | why it’s happening, | 及其原因 |
[00:39] | and how to stop it. | 还有如何阻止 |
[00:44] | The Mother Cell | 母细胞 |
[00:45] | is in every single product Reiden makes. | 存在于雷登制造的每一件产品中 |
[00:49] | It’s everywhere. | 它无处不在 |
[00:50] | It’s all over the world | 它遍布全世界 |
[00:52] | and it can’t be stopped. | 没什么能阻止它 |
[00:54] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[00:55] | Oh, my husband is back in Paris. | 我丈夫在巴黎 |
[00:57] | Although he never became my husband. | 虽然他根本没成为我丈夫 |
[00:58] | I learned he was having an affair with my sister. | 我得知他和我妹妹出轨了 |
[01:02] | You’re talking about your daughter. | 你说的是你女儿 |
[01:04] | Her name is Clementine, she’s ten years old, | 她叫克莱曼婷 十岁了 |
[01:06] | she was diagnosed three years ago. | 她是三年前确诊的 |
[01:08] | Why aren’t you with her? | 为什么你不陪着她 |
[01:10] | I’ve waited too long. | 我现在联络她已经太迟了 |
[01:12] | Uh, Jackson, hey. | 杰克逊 |
[01:13] | – Now’s not really a good time. – Jamie, listen to me. | -现在我不是很方便 -杰米 听我说 |
[01:14] | Ben killed the optometrist. | 本把那个验光师杀了 |
[01:16] | He isn’t FBI. | 他不是联调局的人 |
[01:18] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[01:19] | Just give me the Mother Cell. | 你把母细胞给我 |
[01:28] | Okay. That happened. | 好吧 事已至此 |
[02:20] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[02:23] | The bears. | 熊 |
[02:30] | Oh, wait, I’m sorry. I… | 等等 抱歉 我… |
[02:33] | No, no, no. I’m… Just… | 不不不 我还… |
[02:37] | Hey, uh, I wasn’t ready. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[02:39] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[02:40] | I have everything I need. | 这样就行了 |
[02:47] | This is ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[02:47] | I should just turn myself in. | 我应该去自首的 |
[02:49] | I know. You said that. | 我知道 你说过了 |
[02:50] | Just drink the iced tea. | 喝杯冰茶 |
[02:52] | It will make you feel better. | 会让你好一点 |
[02:54] | Look, seriously… | 我说真的… |
[02:57] | I shot a man. | 我射杀了一个人 |
[02:59] | An FBI agent. | 一个联调局探员 |
[03:01] | I-I can’t just walk away from that. | 我不能就这么脱身出去 |
[03:03] | No, a man claiming to be an FBI agent tried to kill you | 不对 是一个声称自己是联调局探员的人想杀你 |
[03:07] | and you defended yourself. | 而你正当自卫了 |
[03:09] | Quite capably, as Jackson says. | 杰克逊说 完全符合自卫情况 |
[03:11] | But we can’t prove that. | 但我们无法证明这一点 |
[03:13] | So let’s do something about it. | 那就做点别的 |
[03:15] | Let’s prove that not-really-FBI-Agent Ben Shafer | 我们去证明那个假联调局探员本·谢弗 |
[03:18] | was working for Reiden. | 其实在为雷登工作 |
[03:20] | Instead of… | 而不是… |
[03:21] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[03:23] | – We will? – Yes. | -我们会吗 -会的 |
[03:25] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[03:26] | That I don’t know yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[03:28] | But we’ll figure something out. | 但我们会找到办法的 |
[03:30] | Right now we worry about keeping you safe, okay? | 现在我们的重点是保证你的安全 好吗 |
[03:35] | 48 hours? | 48小时吗 |
[03:37] | You said you could do it in two. | 你之前不是说两个小时就够了 |
[03:39] | I did. | 是啊 |
[03:40] | And I can. | 我也能做到 |
[03:41] | But only for repeat clientele. | 但只有老客户可以 |
[03:44] | Consider us old friends and make it an hour. | 就当我们是老客户吧 一个小时内搞定 |
[03:50] | I need a name. | 给我个名字 |
[03:52] | For the passport. | 做护照用 |
[03:56] | Armstrong. | 阿姆斯特朗 |
[03:58] | Nancy Armstrong. | 南希·阿姆斯特朗 |
[04:16] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[04:18] | It’s attractive, | 这东西很诱人 |
[04:20] | that’s for sure. | 毫无疑问 |
[04:23] | I’m also thinking there’s no way | 我觉得我们不能 |
[04:24] | we can take this thing to the government. | 把它交给政府 |
[04:26] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[04:27] | Look, let’s assume for a second | 我们假设 |
[04:28] | that everything that the chemist said was true. | 那位化学家说的话都是真的 |
[04:30] | That molecules from this Mother Cell | 母细胞里的分子 |
[04:32] | are in every single one of Reiden’s products. | 存在于雷登所有的产品中 |
[04:35] | We still need proof | 我们还是需要证据 |
[04:37] | that this is what’s causing | 表明就是这东西 |
[04:38] | the aberrant behavior in the animals. | 造成了动物的异常行为 |
[04:39] | We need, uh… | 我们需要… |
[04:42] | I don’t want to say a smoking gun, | 就不说什么如山铁证了 |
[04:43] | that’s way too dramatic, but… | 听起来太夸张 但是… |
[04:46] | a bloody knife? | 至少要有力证据吧 |
[04:48] | If we had a bloody knife, | 如果有了有力的证据 |
[04:49] | then perhaps we could build a proper case. | 也许我们能弄出一个合适的案例 |
[04:53] | We’re going to Paris. | 我们要去巴黎 |
[04:57] | Not that I don’t love that sentence, but why? | 我倒是挺想去的 但是 为什么 |
[04:59] | What’s in Paris? | 巴黎有什么吗 |
[05:00] | A pack of four Eurasian brown bears | 有人正在研究一群 |
[05:02] | were being studied for migration and feeding habits. | 欧亚棕熊的迁移以及捕食习惯 |
[05:05] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[05:05] | their trackers went offline. | 他们的追踪器失效了 |
[05:07] | The bio-lab assumed it was just interference with the satellite. | 生物实验室以为只是卫星信号收到了干扰 |
[05:10] | Then, yesterday, one of the bears showed up in an apartment | 结果昨天 其中一头熊出现在第16区的 |
[05:13] | at the 16th arrondissement | 一个公寓里 |
[05:15] | and nearly killed the woman who lived there. | 差点就杀了住在那里的一位女士 |
[05:18] | That bear is now apparently deep in hibernation | 那头熊现在待在一家研究机构里 |
[05:20] | in a research facility. | 进行深度冬眠 |
[05:23] | Hibernating? | 冬眠 |
[05:24] | – In the middle of summer? – Yes. | -大夏天的 -是啊 |
[05:26] | And the rest of the pack are still missing. | 熊群的其他熊依然不见踪影 |
[05:28] | Sleuth. | 群 |
[05:29] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[05:31] | A pack of bears is called a sleuth. | 熊的集合量词是群 |
[05:32] | Whatever. There… | 无所谓 那 |
[05:34] | There’s your bloody knife. | 那就是你的有力证据 |
[05:36] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[05:37] | if there’s evidence of this Mother Cell | 如果能找到证据证明 |
[05:39] | in that bear’s bloodstream, then… | 熊血液里有母细胞 |
[05:41] | that would do it. | 那就足矣了 |
[05:43] | Perfect. When do we leave? | 太好了 我们什么时候走 |
[05:44] | Jamie’s passport will be ready in an hour. | 杰米的护照一小时就好 |
[05:46] | We’ll have just enough time to make our flight. | 我们正好能赶上航班 |
[05:48] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:51] | Drugstore. | 药店 |
[05:52] | If we’re getting on a red-eye to Paris, | 我们如果要坐红眼航班去巴黎 |
[05:54] | I need some melatonin. | 我需要褪黑素 |
[05:58] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[05:59] | Will he know who you are? | 他知道你是谁吗 |
[06:01] | Okay, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[06:02] | I-I’m getting him now. | 我这就找他 |
[06:06] | You forgotten how to knock? | 不会敲门了吗 |
[06:07] | Have you ever heard of something called the Mother Cell? | 你知道什么是母细胞吗 |
[06:14] | “The Mother Cell”? | “母细胞” |
[06:16] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[06:17] | But, uh, someone wants to talk to you. | 但有人想跟你谈谈 |
[06:18] | He says that he has the Mother Cell, | 他说母细胞在他手上 |
[06:20] | and he’s willing to give it back. | 他愿意还回来 |
[06:22] | But he needs something in return. | 但他需要回报 |
[06:25] | Transfer it. | 接过来 |
[06:29] | Go. | 走吧 |
[06:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:37] | Uh, you don’t know me, | 你不认识我 |
[06:39] | but you’re gonna want to listen very carefully | 但你最好仔细听好 |
[06:40] | to what I have to say. | 我要说的话 |
[06:57] | milkon witbat | 翻译 |
[07:00] | tokilltime | 翻译 |
[07:20] | So how do we tell if he’s been infected by the Mother Cell? | 我们要如何分辨它是否被母细胞感染了 |
[07:23] | Bring me that tray of test tubes over there, will you? | 把那边那盘试管拿给我 好吗 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna take a blood panel | 我要做个血检 |
[07:29] | and hope that some foreign elements show up. | 期待能找到异物 |
[07:32] | If they do, I’ll compare their chemical structure | 如果有 我就把其化学结构 |
[07:34] | with the Mother Cell. | 跟母细胞作对比 |
[07:36] | And if they match, we’ve got our answer. | 如果匹配 我们就得到结果了 |
[07:40] | So, basically, | 那么 简单说 |
[07:41] | you’re looking for a… fingerprint. | 你是在找一个 指纹 |
[07:43] | Chemically speaking. | 化学指纹 |
[07:45] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[07:46] | Getting all sciencey. | 这么有科学感 |
[07:48] | Ten drops each, | 每根试管 |
[07:50] | in each of those test tubes. | 滴入十滴 |
[07:52] | And as a backup, we’ll take a DNA sample. | 作为备用 我们取一个DNA样本 |
[07:55] | Takes a little longer, | 用时会更长些 |
[07:56] | but might as well while we’re here, right? | 但既然都来了嘛 |
[07:58] | Would you mind taking a swab | 能帮忙取下 |
[08:00] | from our friend’s mouth, there? | 它的口腔样本吗 |
[08:03] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:09] | He’s waking up. | 他要醒了 |
[08:10] | No, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:12] | Says you. | 你说得轻松 |
[08:13] | No, really. It’s… Even in hibernation, | 真的 即便在冬眠中 |
[08:15] | a bear’s heart rate increases | 当有捕食者靠近时 |
[08:16] | when a… when a predator approaches. | 熊的心跳也会加速 |
[08:18] | It’s nature’s little warning signal. | 是天生的警报系统 |
[08:20] | Apparently, you’re quite predatory. | 看来 你是位厉害的捕食者呢 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | This good? | 行了吧 |
[08:31] | That’s perfect. | 很好 |
[08:32] | Put that in one of those little baggies over there. | 放进那边的随便一个袋子里 |
[08:44] | Huh, what? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | His eye is normal. | 它的眼睛是正常的 |
[08:48] | Come take a look. | 来看看 |
[08:51] | No defiant pupil. | 没有挑衅的瞳孔 |
[08:54] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[08:56] | If he was exposed to the Mother Cell, | 如果它接触过母细胞 |
[08:57] | his pupil should be… | 它的瞳孔就该 |
[08:58] | All big and scary. | 又大又吓人 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:02] | It should be. | 应该是那样的 |
[09:19] | I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 |
[09:21] | You understand what they’ve been saying? | 你听得懂他们的话吗 |
[09:23] | Enough of it. | 懂得够多了 |
[09:24] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[09:28] | And, uh, what, what are you thinking? | 你怎么看的 |
[09:30] | Uh, why is he wrong? | 他怎么说错了 |
[09:31] | Look, these aren’t necessarily normal bears. | 这些熊未必是正常的熊 |
[09:34] | Exactly what kind of bears are they? | 那它们是什么样的熊 |
[09:37] | What do you mean, they aren’t normal? | 什么叫不正常 |
[09:40] | I don’t know for sure. | 我无法确定 |
[09:41] | But, um… | 但是 |
[09:42] | but they won’t necessarily be acting | 它们未必会按你们 |
[09:43] | like you’d expect them to. | 预料的方式行动 |
[09:46] | And like she said, | 就像她说的 |
[09:47] | bears of a sleuth stick together. | 一群熊一般一起行动 |
[09:49] | So if one entered the city, | 如果有一头进了城 |
[09:50] | most likely the others will, too. | 其他的可能也进来了 |
[09:52] | Perhaps they are traveling underground? | 或许它们在地下游荡 |
[09:55] | The sewers. Tunnels. The catacombs. | 下水道 隧道 地下墓穴 |
[09:57] | And that’s why they haven’t been spotted. | 所以才没人见过它们 |
[09:59] | From what we’ve already seen, | 就我们已知情况来说 |
[10:01] | these bears… they’re unfazed by people. | 这群熊… 它们不惧怕人类 |
[10:05] | So if they want food before they hibernate, | 所以要是它们打算在冬眠前进食 |
[10:07] | they’re gonna feed on whatever’s available. | 它们会以一切能够找到的东西为食 |
[10:10] | There are more than 300 miles | 巴黎地下分布着 |
[10:13] | of sewers and tunnels that run under Paris. | 五百公里的下水道和隧道 |
[10:18] | I suppose we’d better get searching. | 我想我们最好快点开始找熊吧 |
[10:22] | That was perfect. | 太棒了 |
[10:24] | You motivated them, | 你说动了他们 |
[10:25] | maybe got them looking in the right direction… | 或许能让他们到到正确的调查方向上来 |
[10:38] | Jean-Michel Lion, | 杰·米切尔·利昂 |
[10:40] | Jackson Oz. | 杰克逊·奥兹 |
[10:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:42] | Jean-Michel is a civil engineer. | 杰·米切尔是名土木工程师 |
[10:46] | I did not know you were back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[10:48] | Your sister said you left town. | 你妹妹说你出城了 |
[10:51] | I’m just here for a few days. | 我就回来待几天 |
[10:54] | And why are the Americans, | 为什么美国人… |
[10:55] | uh, interested in a pack of missing French bears? | 会对失踪的法国熊感兴趣呢 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you. | 抱歉 我不能告诉你 |
[11:00] | Secret affairs I understand, but, uh… | 机密事件嘛我理解 可是… |
[11:03] | bears? | 熊吗 |
[11:06] | If I could tell you, I would. | 要是能告诉你 我会的 |
[11:07] | But I can’t. | 可我不能说 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | If I get any leads on where they may be, | 要是我有它们下落的线索了 |
[11:12] | I’ll call you straightaway. | 我会马上通知你的 |
[11:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | So that’s him, huh? | 就是他 对吗 |
[11:34] | The ex-fiance. | 那个前未婚夫 |
[11:35] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[11:39] | So… | 那么 |
[11:40] | there’s two beds in the guest bedroom. | 客房里有两张床 |
[11:42] | And the sofa opens up into a bed as well. | 还有张沙发也能展开变成了床 |
[11:45] | The most important question is… | 最重要的问题是 |
[11:47] | where is the wine? | 葡萄酒在哪 |
[11:49] | I hear you French are very famous for it. | 我听说你们法国葡萄酒非常有名 |
[11:51] | In the kitchen. Help yourself. | 在厨房 你自便吧 |
[11:55] | So I… No defiant pupil? What does that mean? | 所以 没发现挑衅的瞳孔 那是什么意思 |
[11:59] | I don’t know yet. | 目前还不清楚 |
[12:01] | But it doesn’t necessarily mean | 但这并不能说明 |
[12:02] | that the bear wasn’t affected by the Mother Cell. | 那头熊没受到母细胞影响 |
[12:05] | Blood labs should be back in a couple of hours. | 血液检测应该过几个小时就有结果了 |
[12:07] | Okay. But why else would a bear | 好的 可还有什么原因 |
[12:10] | be hibernating in the middle of summer? | 能让一头熊在夏天进行冬眠呢 |
[12:13] | There are two types of hibernation, okay? | 其实有两种冬眠形式 明白吗 |
[12:15] | One is what we normally think of– | 一种是我们所熟知的 |
[12:17] | Yogi Bear goes into a deep suspended animation | 瑜伽熊进入深度冬眠 |
[12:19] | to survive a winter of scarce resources. | 为了在缺少食物的冬天活下来 |
[12:22] | The other is when an animal falls temporarily dormant, | 另一种是动物进入短暂的休眠 |
[12:26] | so that resources can be biologically redirected. | 为了进行生物学上的转变 |
[12:29] | What does that mean– redirected? | “转变”是什么意思 |
[12:31] | Like, a… caterpillar | 就像…毛虫 |
[12:34] | turning into a butterfly or… | 变成了蝴蝶 或者… |
[12:36] | when little kids sleep so deeply when they’re growing. | 当小孩熟睡时 他们是在长身体 |
[12:41] | So… | 这么说 |
[12:42] | you mean you think that the bear’s changing? | 你觉得那头熊也在转变 |
[12:46] | I think it’s possible. | 有这种可能 |
[12:48] | The question is… | 可问题是 |
[12:50] | into what? | 变成什么 |
[13:29] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐快准备好了 |
[13:32] | – Cool. – And we should, uh, | -太好了 -我们该… |
[13:33] | probably talk about Mitch’s new theory about the bears. | 谈谈米奇刚提出的关于那头熊的新推论 |
[13:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:37] | Delavane wants to see me. | 戴勒维恩想见我 |
[13:39] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来 |
[13:50] | Jamie… vino? | 杰米 喝点吗 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | But it’s Nancy. | 但应该是南希 |
[13:57] | I should get used to saying it. | 我应该习惯这个名字 |
[14:01] | As far as names go, it’s not so bad. | 南希这名字还不错啊 |
[14:06] | It was my mother’s. | 是我妈妈的名字 |
[14:08] | Armstrong was her maiden name. | 阿姆斯特朗是她的婚前姓 |
[14:17] | – Abdallah Balogun. – Sorry? | -阿卜杜拉·巴洛贡 -什么 |
[14:21] | I had another name once, too. | 我以前也有过另一个名字 |
[14:25] | When I was 13 years old, | 当我十三岁时 |
[14:27] | my parents were killed in a raid. | 我父母在一次突袭中被杀了 |
[14:30] | Me and my little brothers were taken in by the rebels. | 我和我的两个弟弟都被叛军给抓了去 |
[14:33] | The United Republic Army. | 联合共和军 |
[14:35] | Malik and Kalim. | 马利克和卡利姆 |
[14:38] | The rebels fed us and gave us shelter. | 叛军给我们提供食物和住的地方 |
[14:42] | But then a few days later, | 可几天之后 |
[14:43] | I was made to undertake a… | 他们逼我进行一项… |
[14:46] | initiation. | 入会仪式 |
[14:51] | It was their way of breaking me. | 这就是他们击垮我的方式 |
[14:54] | Forcing me to… | 强迫我 |
[14:57] | prove my loyalty to them. | 向他们证明我的忠诚 |
[15:04] | They gave me a gun. | 他们给了我一把枪 |
[15:07] | And a single bullet. | 还有一发子弹 |
[15:10] | And told me… | 告诉我… |
[15:12] | that I must choose… | 我必须做出选择 |
[15:15] | which of my two brothers I should kill. | 我得选一个弟弟杀掉 |
[15:20] | And I was told | 他们还告诉我 |
[15:22] | that if I did not shoot one of them, | 要是我哪个也不杀 |
[15:25] | then they would both be killed. | 那他们就会将两个都杀死 |
[15:29] | I looked into the eyes of my baby brothers– | 我看着我两个弟弟的眼睛… |
[15:31] | so sweet, so gentle. | 眼神是那么可爱且平静 |
[15:35] | And I knew from that moment | 当时我就知道了 |
[15:37] | that they were both condemned. | 他们的命运都注定了 |
[15:42] | You see, one of them would die, | 如果只死了其中一个 |
[15:46] | but the other… like me… | 而另一个…像我一样 |
[15:50] | would turn into an animal. | 就将会化身为野兽 |
[15:57] | So I made the only decision I could. | 所以我做出了我能做的唯一决定 |
[16:01] | I chose neither. | 我两个都没选 |
[16:08] | And I sent them both to a better place. | 将他们两个都送往了极乐世界 |
[16:19] | Five years later, | 五年后 |
[16:21] | I escaped from the army | 我从军中逃了出来 |
[16:23] | and changed my name to Abraham. | 把名字改成了亚伯拉罕 |
[16:27] | And I went somewhere they would never find me. | 我躲到他们永远都找不到的地方 |
[16:30] | And even though | 尽管 |
[16:31] | I knew I did the right thing for my brothers, | 我知道我当初做的没错 |
[16:35] | I’ve been spending my whole life trying to make up for my choice | 我这一生都在弥补我的抉择 |
[16:38] | by protecting the people I care about. | 去保护我在乎的人 |
[16:42] | My new family. | 我的新家庭 |
[16:48] | And now you are part of that family, too… | 现在你也是家中一员了 |
[16:54] | Miss Nancy Armstrong. | 南希·阿姆斯特朗小姐 |
[16:59] | Killed him? | 把他杀了 |
[17:01] | An FBI agent! | 一个联邦调查局探员 |
[17:03] | A dirty FBI agent. | 一个手不干净的联邦调查局探员 |
[17:05] | At best. | 还是充其量 |
[17:06] | So you’ve just said. | 这是你的一面之词而已 |
[17:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:09] | Who killed him? | 谁杀了他 |
[17:11] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[17:14] | A member of my team. | 我的一名队员 |
[17:16] | The good news is… I’ve been tracking channels, | 好消息是 我一直在监听他们 |
[17:18] | and there hasn’t been any chatter. | 还没有任何动静 |
[17:20] | None. It’s almost as if they haven’t discovered his body yet. | 什么都没有 就像他们还没发现他的尸体 |
[17:24] | But they will. | 但总会发现的 |
[17:26] | And whether he was a real FBI agent on the take for Reiden | 无论他是一个受贿于雷登国际的真探员也好 |
[17:29] | or posing as an FBI agent, | 还是冒牌探员也罢 |
[17:31] | either case, this is now a federal matter, | 现在这是一件联邦事务 |
[17:34] | which means they won’t stop | 也就是说在找出凶手之前 |
[17:35] | until they find out who killed him, | 他们不会善罢甘休的 |
[17:37] | which means eventually they will find us. | 意味着最终他们会找到我们 |
[17:40] | And everything we are doing will become public, | 我们现在做的一切都将公之于众 |
[17:43] | which will make it impossible to do our job. | 我们的工作也就无法开展了 |
[17:46] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[17:47] | You want me to turn them in? | 让我把他们交出去吗 |
[17:49] | I’m saying, Agent Tousignant, | 我的意思是 图赛尼尔特工 |
[17:52] | that you may not have asked for it, | 这也许并非你所愿 |
[17:54] | but nothing is more important than the task you have been given. | 但没有什么比你接手的任务更重要 |
[17:58] | To figure out what is happening to the animals | 找出动物身上发生了什么 |
[18:00] | and how to stop it. | 以及如何阻止 |
[18:01] | I am doing that! | 我就在做这个 |
[18:03] | As much as you may have come to like them | 你再喜欢他们 |
[18:05] | and want to protect them, | 再想保护他们 |
[18:07] | none of the people on your team | 你队伍里的任何人 |
[18:09] | are more important than your ability | 都没有你完成任务 |
[18:11] | to complete that task. | 所需要的能力重要 |
[18:15] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[18:20] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[18:30] | Okay, but how do we get past the facial recognition? | 好吧 但我们怎么混过面部识别这一关 |
[18:32] | It’s no problem at all. | 那根本不是问题 |
[18:33] | All we need is an employee with top-level access. | 找个有权限的高管就行了 |
[18:35] | Right, because why would that be a problem? | 就是 那怎么会是问题 |
[18:39] | How is it going? | 怎么样了 |
[18:40] | Abe had an idea, a good one. | 亚伯有个主意 很棒的主意 |
[18:43] | About the bears? | 跟熊有关吗 |
[18:44] | No, about Jamie. | 不 跟杰米有关 |
[18:46] | She can’t spend the rest of her life running. | 她后半辈子不能亡命天涯 |
[18:48] | We have to get her out of it | 我们要帮她摆脱困境 |
[18:50] | by proving that Ben Shafer was on Reiden’s payroll. | 证明本·谢弗受雇于雷登国际 |
[18:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:57] | Reiden has an office here in Paris. | 雷登在巴黎有个办事处 |
[19:00] | We’re breaking in. | 我们闯进去 |
[19:15] | So the Paris Reiden office only handles European contracts, | 雷登巴黎办事处只负责欧洲业务 |
[19:18] | but their computer network | 但他们的电脑 |
[19:19] | is linked to the central system back in Boston, | 和波士顿的中心系统相连 |
[19:22] | which means, if we can hack into their system, | 也就是说如果我们能侵入他们的系统 |
[19:24] | we can prove that Ben Shafer was on their payroll. | 我们就能证明本·谢弗受雇于他们 |
[19:27] | And how are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[19:29] | What, the hacking into the system part | 哪部分 侵入系统 |
[19:31] | or the proving it part? | 还是证明 |
[19:32] | Both. | 两个都是 |
[19:34] | Here. | 给 |
[19:36] | It makes more sense if you drink this. | 喝了能让你觉得我们的做法更合理 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:39] | Uh, second part first. | 先说第二部分 |
[19:40] | Uh, I’ve done investigations like this | 之前为了写文章 |
[19:42] | for stories I’ve written. | 我做过类似调查 |
[19:43] | Corporations keep track of every penny of their finances, | 公司对账上走过的每一分钱都有记录 |
[19:46] | so if there’s a payoff to Ben Shafer, | 所以如果要给本·谢弗打钱的话 |
[19:48] | it’ll be in their accounting records. | 钱款会显示在账簿上 |
[19:50] | We just access the finances and follow the paper trail. | 我们只要进入财务系统核查相关文件就行了 |
[19:54] | Presuming that he used his real name. | 前提是他用了真实姓名 |
[19:56] | Uh, agreed. | 那倒是 |
[19:57] | It’s not necessarily going to be easy, | 未必会轻易得手 |
[19:59] | but there’s always something. | 但总能有点发现 |
[20:01] | Uh, money that moves from one account to another. | 资金从一个账户流向另一个账户 |
[20:04] | Numbers that don’t add up. | 数字对不上什么的 |
[20:05] | A pattern. | 某种规律 |
[20:06] | That’s your speciality, right? | 那是你专长对吧 |
[20:08] | Recognizing patterns. | 找出规律 |
[20:10] | Okay, you say once we access their finances. | 你说我们要进入他们的财务系统 |
[20:15] | How are we gonna do that? | 那个怎么办到 |
[20:16] | That’s the cool part. | 这才是最精彩的 |
[20:17] | See, as far as we can tell, | 据目前所知 |
[20:19] | all top-level Reiden executives | 所有雷登最高级别主管 |
[20:21] | have access to their entire computer network. | 能都连接到全部的计算机网络 |
[20:24] | But the system doesn’t use passwords. | 但这系统并不用密码 |
[20:26] | It uses facial recognition. | 而是用面部识别进入 |
[20:27] | So we just need to locate an executive with access | 所以我们只需要找到一个可以进入的高管 |
[20:30] | and then trick their system into thinking | 让系统以为 |
[20:32] | they’re signing into their account. | 他们在进入自己的账户 |
[20:34] | And that’s where you come in. | 这里就需要你登场了 |
[20:36] | This is going to be a team effort. | 这会是一次团队合作 |
[20:39] | Even Mitch. | 米奇也是 |
[20:41] | We’re presuming there are thousands of documents to comb through, | 我们假定要梳理上千份文件 |
[20:45] | so we’re going to copy the records onto a computer | 所以我们要拷贝到一个 |
[20:47] | with enough storage space. | 储存空间够大的电脑里 |
[20:50] | The one in the animal lab. | 动物实验室里的那台 |
[20:52] | And what’s my role? | 我要做的是什么 |
[20:54] | You get to have some fun. | 你就看好戏就行了 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[21:20] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[21:22] | Six, seven, nine, seven, | 六 七 九 七 |
[21:25] | dot, six, three, zero, dot, six, four. | 点 六 三 零 点 六 四 |
[21:28] | Six, three, zero, dot… | 六 三 零 点 |
[21:30] | six, four. | 六 四 |
[21:32] | Okay, got it. | 好的 搞定了 |
[21:34] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:00] | Six o’clock, blue suit, black hair. | 六点钟方向 蓝西装 黑头发 |
[22:03] | He’s Antoine Belrose, senior VP, financial strategy. | 安托万·贝尔罗斯 高级副总裁 主管财务战略 |
[22:07] | Got him. | 看到了 |
[22:08] | Belrose. VP. Finance. | 贝尔罗斯 副总 财务 |
[22:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:28] | Why’s she stopping? | 她怎么停了 |
[22:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:37] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[22:38] | The security guard over there, I know him. | 那个保安我认识 |
[22:40] | He’s ex-DGSE. | 他以前是法国对外安全局的人 |
[22:43] | I can’t do this– he’s gonna recognize me. | 我做不来 他会认出我的 |
[22:46] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得出去 |
[22:48] | We need to come up with another plan. | 另外制定一套方案 |
[22:49] | No. I got this, give me your phone. | 不行 我来 把你手机给我 |
[22:52] | But Abe’s right– you got to get out of here. | 不过亚伯是对的 你得赶快出去 |
[23:01] | Excusez moi, uh, Monsieur Belrose? | 打扰一下 您是贝尔罗斯先生吗[法语] |
[23:03] | Oui. | 是的[法语] |
[23:04] | Do you speak English? | 您会说英语吗 |
[23:06] | – Yes. – Fantastic. | -会的 -真是太好了 |
[23:07] | Uh, my name is Scott Polson. | 我叫斯科特·波尔森 |
[23:08] | Uh, I’m with the Msisimko Safari Camp back in Africa. | 我是密西姆科游猎营地的 从非洲回来 |
[23:12] | Have you been to Africa, Mr. Belrose? | 您去过非洲吗 贝尔罗斯先生 |
[23:16] | Africa? | 非洲吗 |
[23:17] | No, I didn’t think so. | 恐怕您没去过 |
[23:18] | Neither did the finance department back in the States, | 美国地区财务部门的人员也没去过 |
[23:20] | which is why they nominated you for the trip. | 所以他们推荐了你进行这次旅行 |
[23:22] | What trip? | 什么旅行 |
[23:24] | I knew that you didn’t get our letters. | 您可能没收到我们的邮件 |
[23:25] | That’s probably why you didn’t respond. | 所以没有回复 |
[23:27] | For the work that you’ve done for the company, | 为感谢您为公司做出的贡献 |
[23:28] | you’ve been nominated for a trip to Africa, all expenses paid. | 公司奖励您一次到非洲的旅行 费用全免 |
[23:32] | You are joking, yes? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:33] | I mean, this is some sort of prank? | 这是什么恶作剧吗 |
[23:36] | No, no joke, no prank. | 不不不 不是玩笑也不是恶作剧 |
[23:37] | Apparently, you earned the company a fair amount of money | 显然 您去年为公司赚了一大笔钱 |
[23:40] | last year, Mr. Belrose. | 贝尔罗斯先生 |
[23:41] | Yes, uh, I did. | 这倒是真的 |
[23:43] | Let me just get my calendar out here. | 让我查查日历 |
[23:45] | Uh, we have open dates in August | 八月和十月份 |
[23:47] | and October. | 都可以去 |
[23:50] | Left. | 往左点 |
[23:52] | Though, um… | 不过嘛 |
[23:53] | I would suggest the fall. | 我比较建议秋天去 |
[23:56] | It’s a much better time of the year. | 那是一年中最好的时节 |
[24:01] | Yes. | 好的 |
[24:02] | So how does that work for you? | 这个时间您可以吗 |
[24:04] | Sure. | 可以 |
[24:16] | All right, well, August it is. | 好的 那就定八月了 |
[24:18] | That’s it. Get your bags packed, | 收拾好您的行李 |
[24:19] | and we’ll be in touch, Mr. Belrose. | 我们会联系你的 贝尔罗斯先生 |
[24:24] | – Thank you. – No, no, don’t thank us. | -谢谢 -别谢谢我们 |
[24:26] | Thank your colleagues back in the States. | 要感谢你美国的同事们 |
[24:30] | Come on, come on… | 快点啊 |
[24:54] | Mademoiselle? | 小姐 |
[25:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:12] | Well, damn. | 不错啊 |
[25:14] | They actually pulled it off. | 他们还真的做到了 |
[25:18] | Dr. Morgan? | 摩根博士 |
[25:19] | Your blood labs are back. | 您要检测的血样送回来了 |
[25:20] | Uh, DNA profile, too. | 还有DNA检测报告 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | Something is wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[25:34] | No. | 没有 |
[25:35] | I was hoping there would be something abnormal | 我认为熊的血样中能检测出异常 |
[25:37] | in the bear’s blood work; it turns out there is. | 事实证明我是对的 |
[25:39] | That’s, uh, good news, yes? | 这是个好消息 对吧 |
[25:41] | Yeah, that’s good news. | 是啊 这是好消息 |
[25:48] | This DNA, however, makes zero sense. | 这个DNA 完全不合常理 |
[25:53] | That’s abnormal, too? | 也是异常的吗 |
[25:57] | It looks like it’s changing. | 好像在一直在变化 |
[26:02] | I think he’s waking up. | 它好像醒了 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:05] | Not good. | 这可不太好 |
[26:08] | Hand me some of that sedative over there. | 给我拿点镇静剂 |
[26:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[26:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:28] | It bent the needle. | 针头弯了 扎不进去 |
[26:31] | Feel this. | 摸这里 |
[26:37] | Feels like armor. | 好像一层盔甲 |
[26:40] | I don’t understand– how is that possible? | 我不懂 这怎么可能 |
[26:43] | I don’t have a clue. | 我也不知道 |
[27:01] | Okay, don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:13] | Dr. Morgan, no! | 摩根博士 不要 |
[27:18] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根博士 |
[27:19] | Dr. Morgan, are you all right? | 摩根博士 你没事吧 |
[27:24] | Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[27:35] | You injected it with what? | 你给它注射了什么 |
[27:36] | A microchip… with an RFID tracker. | 一个芯片 带有射频识别跟踪器 |
[27:39] | What? Why do you have a microchip with an RFID tracker? | 什么 你为什么要给它带追踪芯片 |
[27:42] | In case anyone had any plans to release it back into the wild. | 防止有人故意把它放归野外 |
[27:46] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[27:47] | Don’t ask questions, just be grateful. | 别问问题了 好好谢谢我 |
[27:49] | Okay, where is he now? | 好吧 那它现在在哪 |
[27:51] | Same as five minutes ago. | 和五分钟前一样 |
[27:53] | He’s running through the woods… | 正在穿过森林 |
[27:56] | alongside the highway. | 沿着高速公路 |
[27:57] | It looks like he’s headed towards the, uh… | 它好像是朝着 |
[28:00] | …Meudon Forest. | 默东森林去的 |
[28:02] | The Meudon Forest? | 默东森林吗 |
[28:04] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 是的 就是它 |
[28:05] | The Meudon Forest is south, | 默东森林在南边 |
[28:06] | but according to the people from the bio-lab, | 但是根据生物实验室人员的说法 |
[28:08] | that bear lived west, in les Hauts-de-Seine. | 熊以前住在西边 在上塞纳省 |
[28:10] | So, if he’s not headed home, | 所以如果它不是要回家 |
[28:13] | he’s headed towards the other bears. | 那就是要去找其他熊 |
[28:14] | Listen, you know how we talked about the bears changing? | 你们记得我们之前说过熊在变化吗 |
[28:17] | Well, I think they’ve developed some kind of… | 我认为它们发展出某种 |
[28:20] | endoskelet. | 内骨骼 |
[28:22] | Wh-What do you mean? | 你 你说什么 |
[28:23] | A hard shell, like a hard shell | 一种硬壳 就像一种硬壳 |
[28:24] | underneath its skin. | 生长在皮肤底下 |
[28:26] | Wait a minute, a shell? | 等一下 硬壳 |
[28:28] | You got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[28:30] | Sadly, no. | 很不幸 这不是玩笑 |
[28:33] | Okay, so the wildlife services and the police | 好 野生动物管理局人员跟警察 |
[28:35] | are waiting for us on the other side of the Meudon. | 在默东森林另外一边等我们 |
[28:41] | What are you doing here? | 你跑来这里干什么 |
[28:42] | Told you I was fine. | 跟你说过我没事了 |
[28:43] | Well, I came to make sure | 我来确定一下 |
[28:43] | you were as fine as you said you were. | 你是不是真的没事 |
[28:46] | You missed quite a party. | 你错过了最精彩的部分 |
[28:47] | Yeah, I can see that. | 对 看出来了 |
[28:50] | Hey, that’s a nice little scratch. | 真是可爱的小划伤 |
[28:52] | I know, it’s hot, right? | 我知道 很性感吧 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:55] | We’re at the forest, Mitch, northwest corner. | 我们到森林了 米奇 森林西北角 |
[28:58] | Where’s the bear? | 熊在哪里 |
[29:00] | In the woods. | 在森林里 |
[29:02] | Due west of you. | 你们的正西方 |
[29:03] | Looks like about… 500 yards in. | 距离大约450米左右 |
[29:07] | Looks like Park Services just got there. | 公园管理处人员似乎刚到那里 |
[29:15] | So, is one of you going to tell me | 有人要告诉我 |
[29:17] | – what is going on here? – What do you mean? | -这到底是怎么回事吗 -什么意思 |
[29:19] | That bear has some kind of super thick skin. | 那头熊有某种超级厚实的皮肤 |
[29:24] | It took three tranquilizer darts to bring it down. | 用了三支镇定剂飞镖才放倒它 |
[29:28] | Is this some kind of next-gen weapon | 这是你们部门正在实验的 |
[29:30] | that your agency is experimenting with? | 某种新一代武器吗 |
[29:33] | No. | 不是 |
[29:35] | No. | 不是 |
[29:36] | Still no leads on the other three bears? | 还没找到另外三头熊吗 |
[29:39] | No, but Park Service is going to cordon off the woods | 还没 但公园管理处要封锁森林 |
[29:42] | and do a grid search. | 进行地毯式搜索 |
[29:44] | If they are here, we’ll find them. | 如果熊还在这里 我们会找到的 |
[29:46] | Okay, we’ll help you look. | 好 我们会帮忙找 |
[29:47] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[29:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:51] | Where’s your friend Jackson? | 你朋友杰克逊去哪了 |
[29:54] | Over here! | 我在这里 |
[29:57] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[30:04] | Ice cold. | 冷冰冰的 |
[30:07] | He’s been dead for at least a few days. | 他已经过世好几天了 |
[30:17] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[30:19] | It’s Fort de Chatillon. | 沙蒂永堡 |
[30:21] | It was built in the 1870s, from the Prussian War. | 19世纪70年代 普法战争时期建造的 |
[30:24] | They tore most of it down 40 years ago. | 40年前 大部分都损毁了 |
[30:30] | What is it, rafiki? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[30:31] | Bear scat. | 熊粪 |
[30:33] | Multiple tracks. | 多处痕迹 |
[30:35] | Must be three of them. | 一定是那三头熊 |
[30:43] | Delightful. | 太棒了 |
[30:47] | Abe, look at this. | 亚伯 看这里 |
[30:52] | Does that hole look big enough for a bear to get in? | 这个洞大小足够让熊进去吧 |
[31:10] | Guys, I mapped this place for the city. | 大伙们 我曾帮巴黎市绘制这里的地图 |
[31:11] | It’s a maze in there– you’ll get lost. | 里面就像迷宫 你们会迷路的 |
[31:15] | Do you have a gun for me? | 可以给我一把枪吗 |
[31:16] | No. | 不行 |
[31:52] | Really? | 你在哼歌 |
[31:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:55] | It comforts me. | 哼歌能让我冷静 |
[32:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:10] | The bears. | 熊 |
[32:12] | They’re snoring. | 它们在打呼 |
[32:20] | My God. | 天呐 |
[32:29] | There’s no signal. | 这里没信号 |
[32:31] | I can’t call or send. | 我不能打电话或派人来 |
[32:33] | There’s only two of them. | 这里只有两头熊 |
[32:35] | Where’s the third? | 第三头在哪 |
[32:43] | Come on. | 搞什么 |
[33:08] | Okay, guys. | 好了 大伙们 |
[33:09] | That’s three. | 第三头熊找到了 |
[33:10] | Can we go now and alert Wildlife Services? | 我们现在能出去警告野生动物管理局了吗 |
[33:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:28] | When we were living together, | 我们住在一起时 |
[33:29] | I was always the one who killed the spiders. | 一直都是我来打蜘蛛 |
[33:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:41] | This is where the bears were sleeping. | 熊刚才睡在这里 |
[33:44] | Are you certain? | 你确定 |
[33:45] | I remember the debris right there in that corner. | 我记得那个角落的瓦砾堆 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快点离开 |
[33:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:59] | Just stand your ground. | 站着别动 |
[34:01] | All right? Don’t, don’t run away, | 懂吗 不要逃跑 |
[34:02] | but don’t let it think you’re a threat. | 但也不要让它觉得你是个威胁 |
[34:10] | No! | 不要 |
[34:11] | The other bears. | 还有其他熊 |
[34:12] | We gotta stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[34:56] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:58] | Yes. | 没事 |
[35:04] | Hey, bear! | 大熊 |
[35:06] | Look right over here! | 看这里 |
[35:08] | Come get me, buddy! | 来抓我啊 |
[35:10] | So my friend can shoot you in the back! | 我朋友就可以射你的背了 |
[35:13] | Come on over here! | 过来这里 |
[35:14] | Hey, Mr Bear! | 大熊先生 |
[35:16] | Right over here! | 过来这里 |
[35:17] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[35:19] | Right over here. | 过来这里 |
[35:32] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[35:34] | Any time. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[35:42] | Merci. | 谢谢[法语] |
[36:27] | This is the DNA profile | 这是实验室那边拿到的 |
[36:29] | of our bear from the lab. | 我们那头熊的基因图谱 |
[36:32] | And this is the same bear’s DNA | 这是同一头熊六年前 |
[36:37] | six years ago, when he was first tagged. | 第一次被标记时的基因图谱 |
[36:39] | It changed. | 基因改变了 |
[36:41] | Because of the Mother Cell. | 因为母细胞的影响 |
[36:43] | Uh, yes and no. | 是 又不是 |
[36:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:46] | Okay, think of it this way: | 好吧 大家这样想 |
[36:47] | None of the earth’s creatures are born perfect. Right? | 地球上的生物生来都不是完美的 对吧 |
[36:51] | We all have genetic anomalies. | 我们都有基因异常 |
[36:53] | Be it a birthmark, | 可能是胎记 |
[36:54] | double-jointed wrists, webbed toes… | 双重关节手腕 蹼趾… |
[36:56] | But the anomalies that become the norm | 但是变为正常的异常基因 |
[36:58] | are the-the ones that are adaptive. | 是那些适应性强的基因 |
[37:00] | That are more useful to survival. | 因为改变更利于生存 |
[37:02] | Like opposable thumbs. | 就像对生拇指 |
[37:04] | What does it have to do with animals? | 这跟动物有什么关系 |
[37:07] | The traits we’ve seen– | 我们所见的特征 |
[37:09] | the bear’s endoskeleton, | 熊的内骨骼 |
[37:11] | the-the bats flying abnormally high, | 蝙蝠飞的异常高 |
[37:13] | lions seemingly communicating over long distances… | 狮子似乎能远距离交流 |
[37:15] | They all make their species more capable of survival. | 这些都有利于它们的物种更好地生存下去 |
[37:18] | Stronger, better. | 让它们更强大更优秀 |
[37:20] | And what I think… | 我的观点是 |
[37:21] | Just like our ancestors | 就跟我们的祖先 |
[37:22] | developed opposable thumbs, | 进化出了对生拇指一样 |
[37:24] | I think the Mother Cell is just accelerating these mutations | 母细胞只是加快了动物的这种变异 |
[37:28] | in the animal kingdom that we would see occur naturally, | 我们也会将这种变异视为正常现象 |
[37:31] | but not for another… several generations. | 不过要在几代人之后了吧 |
[37:33] | Maybe a couple hundred years from now, | 可能要几百年之后 |
[37:35] | depending on how long it takes us to screw up the planet. | 取决于我们用多长时间毁掉地球 |
[37:37] | But we’re seeing it now because of the Mother Cell. | 但是因为母细胞变异已经出现 |
[37:41] | But here’s the good news… | 但也有好消息 |
[37:42] | If the Mother Cell can make | 如果母细胞可以 |
[37:43] | a naturally occurring situation worse… | 让自然现象恶化 |
[37:47] | maybe it can do the opposite. | 那或许也可以逆转 |
[37:49] | Correct. | 没错 |
[37:50] | But what’s the opposite? | 但是逆转结果是什么 |
[37:53] | The Mother Cell can cure the animals? | 母细胞能治好那些动物吗 |
[37:55] | Dr. Morgan believes so, yes. | 摩根博士认为可以 |
[37:58] | He says it will take some time to figure out | 他说需要一段时间来弄清楚 |
[38:00] | how to alter the Mother Cell’s chemistry | 如何改变母细胞的化学特性 |
[38:03] | to make a vaccine, | 来制造疫苗 |
[38:04] | but he’s convinced that his reasoning is sound. | 但他确信他的理论是合理的 |
[38:09] | – This is… – Exciting. Yes, I know. | -真是… -振奋人心 我知道 |
[38:11] | And the answer to the question | 你还没问我的问题 |
[38:13] | you haven’t asked me yet is NO? | 答案是”不” |
[38:16] | No, I am not going to cut loose | 不 我不会抛弃 |
[38:18] | the member of my team who killed Agent Ben Shafer. | 我们团队中杀了本·谢弗探员的成员 |
[38:21] | And if you’re not happy | 如果你对我 |
[38:22] | with the way I’m handling my assignment, | 处理事情的方式不满意 |
[38:24] | you can feel free to replace me. | 你可以尽管把我换掉 |
[38:26] | But until then, | 但只要我在 |
[38:27] | now that I know what’s happening to the animals, | 既然我知道动物到底是怎么回事了 |
[38:29] | I am going to try to do my best to reverse it. | 我就要尽全力扭转这一局面 |
[38:31] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[38:35] | You surprise me, Ms. Tousignant. | 真是意想不到啊 图赛尼尔小姐 |
[38:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:04] | I believe you’re waiting for me. | 你是在等我吧 |
[39:08] | I’m Clayton Burke. | 我是克莱顿·伯克 |
[39:14] | I had to lie to my wife. | 我为此都骗了我妻子 |
[39:16] | She doesn’t understand why I had to rush off to Paris | 她不懂为什么我急匆匆跑来巴黎 |
[39:18] | and miss our 24th wedding anniversary. | 错过了我们的结婚24周年纪念日 |
[39:22] | And I have to tell my daughter why she’s dying, | 我还得告诉我女儿她为什么要死了呢 |
[39:25] | even though there are people who have a medicine | 即使有人手里有药 |
[39:27] | that could save her life. | 可以救她 |
[39:31] | Her name’s Clementine. | 她叫克莱曼婷 |
[39:32] | She’s ten. | 今年十岁 |
[39:34] | We first discovered she had Glazier’s Syndrome | 我们发现她患有格莱齐尔综合症 |
[39:36] | when she was seven. | 是在她七岁时 |
[39:37] | So, basically, | 所以基本上 |
[39:39] | as long as she can remember, | 从她开始记事起 |
[39:40] | she’s been the kid who’s dying. | 她就是个快要死掉的小孩 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[39:47] | That’s not what I want to hear from you. | 我不是想听你说这个 |
[39:51] | What I want to hear is: | 我想听的是 |
[39:53] | yes, of course your daughter can have | 当然 我们可以给你女儿 |
[39:55] | the drug that can cure her. | 使用能治好她的药物 |
[39:58] | Followed by the question: | 然后的问题就是 |
[40:00] | when can we deliver it? | 什么时候给她用药 |
[40:03] | I’m assuming you applied for the stage three trials | 你应该申请了第三阶段试验 |
[40:06] | and your daughter was rejected because she’s too young. | 可是你女儿因为太小被拒绝了 |
[40:09] | Maybe I’m not being clear. | 可能我没说清楚 |
[40:12] | I don’t want her placed in a trial. | 我不想让她参加试验 |
[40:15] | Seven years | 七年的 |
[40:16] | of wildly successful trials | 成功临床试验 |
[40:17] | is enough to convince me | 足以让我相信 |
[40:18] | that your drug will cure her. | 你的药能治好她 |
[40:21] | Three months of pills | 服药三个月 |
[40:23] | and she’ll be… symptom free. | 她就会 健健康康了 |
[40:26] | And how do you expect me to do that? | 你要我怎么给她用药 |
[40:29] | The entire program is | 整个项目 |
[40:30] | under intense FDA screening. | 都在药监局的严格控制之下 |
[40:32] | Every dose is accounted for. | 每一剂都记录在案 |
[40:33] | Not my problem, is it? | 这就不是我的问题了 对吧 |
[40:41] | I’ll expect a call from you within 48 hours, | 两天之内给我打电话 |
[40:44] | telling me where and when I can get my medicine. | 告诉我拿药的时间地点 |
[40:48] | The Mother Cell. | 母细胞 |
[40:50] | How do I even know you have it? | 我怎么知道是不是真在你手里 |
[40:54] | Have a nice day. | 祝愉快 |