时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species. | 几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种 |
[00:06] | We’ve domesticated animals, locked them up, | 我们驯养动物 圈养 |
[00:09] | killed them for sport. | 甚至屠杀取乐 |
[00:10] | But a series of recent events seem to suggest | 但最近一系列事件 似乎表明 |
[00:13] | All across the globe animals have decided: “No more.” | 全世界的所有动物一致决定 “不再这样下去” |
[00:18] | And so we were hired, | 于是我们受到雇佣 |
[00:20] | A team of people from different backgrounds, | 我们这群人来自不同背景 |
[00:22] | with different specialities: | 各有专长 |
[00:24] | an expert in animal behavior, | 动物行为专家 |
[00:26] | a journalist, | 记者 |
[00:28] | safari guide, | 游猎导游 |
[00:29] | foreign intelligence agent, | 外国情报官员 |
[00:31] | and a veterinary pathologist. | 兽医病理学家 |
[00:33] | Our task: to find out what is happening with the animals, | 我们的任务 查明动物异常行为情况 |
[00:37] | why it’s happening, | 及其原因 |
[00:39] | and how to stop it. | 还有如何阻止 |
[00:47] | I think these lions are communicating with each other, | 我觉得这些狮子在彼此沟通交流 |
[00:50] | long distance. | 远距离沟通 |
[00:52] | Are you willing to join me and do something about it? | 你是否愿意跟我一起找出事情的真相 |
[00:56] | The global pandemic your father | 你父亲所说的 |
[00:58] | believed was about to emerge, it has arrived. | 全球性流行病就要发生了 其实已经发生了 |
[01:01] | You work for Reiden Global. | 你为雷登国际工作 |
[01:02] | I know the FBI just issued a warrant | 我知道联调局刚刚发布 |
[01:05] | for your arrest. | 对你们的逮捕令 |
[01:06] | Give me the mother cell, | 给我母细胞 |
[01:08] | and I’ll see what I can do about helping you out. | 我就看看能做些什么让你们摆脱困境 |
[01:10] | The answer’s no. | 不可能 |
[01:11] | I believe that if we introduce the mother cell | 我认为如果我们将母细胞 |
[01:14] | into the dna of a mutated animal, | 引入变异动物的DNA中 |
[01:16] | we could possibly synthesize a cure. | 就可能能制造出解药 |
[01:19] | But we need an animal who has mutated and has not | 但我们需要已变异但未 |
[01:22] | been exposed to the mother cell. | 接触过母细胞的动物 |
[01:24] | Specifically leopards. | 也就是豹子 |
[01:25] | There are some areas in Africa | 非洲有些地区 |
[01:26] | where there’s no reported reiden activity. | 没有受到雷登产品的影响 |
[01:28] | Zambia, Africa. | 非洲赞比亚 |
[01:30] | There is a way to get back to Africa. | 有办法回非洲 |
[01:31] | Oh, no, you’re thinking about Ray, aren’t you? | 你不是指雷吧 |
[01:34] | Who’s Ray? | 雷是谁 |
[01:35] | Raymond Joseph Endicott. | 雷蒙德·约瑟夫·恩迪科特 |
[01:37] | We need to get out of the country. | 我们得离境 |
[01:38] | Off the books, | 悄悄走 |
[01:39] | under the radar. | 不引起注意 |
[01:40] | How soon do you need to leave? | 什么时候得动身 |
[01:43] | No! | 不要 |
[01:44] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[01:46] | This one’s all mine. | 这个是我的 |
[02:03] | So… France, huh? | 法国啊 |
[02:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:08] | You’re French? | 你是法国人 |
[02:09] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:11] | Oui. | 是[法语] |
[02:13] | Yeah, I never been. | 嗯 我没去过 |
[02:15] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[02:17] | My wife– my late wife– | 我妻子 我去世的妻子 |
[02:19] | She was always fussing about going. | 她生前一直嚷着要去 |
[02:23] | Paris, in particular. | 尤其是巴黎 |
[02:25] | Women love Paris, don’t they? | 女人就喜欢巴黎 是吧 |
[02:28] | What’s so great about Paris? | 巴黎有什么好的 |
[02:29] | Your friend was lying to you. | 你的朋友在欺骗你 |
[02:30] | – Shut your hole! – Agent Shafer was working for Reiden. | -闭嘴 -谢弗探员在为雷登卖命 |
[02:32] | – Don’t use his name. – He was lying to you. | -别说他名字 -他在骗你 |
[02:34] | This is where you stop. | 你该闭嘴了 |
[02:35] | This is where you stop or I drive and I find | 你闭嘴 否则我就开车 |
[02:38] | a deep, deep river someplace | 找条很深的河 |
[02:39] | and I make you stop in an awful way. | 然后用可怕的方式逼你闭嘴 |
[02:41] | It-it tarnishes my badge, but I’ll get over it, all right? | 虽然这有辱我的警徽 但我能忍了 |
[02:45] | Do you know what he was doing in Biloxi? | 你知道他去比洛克西干什么吗 |
[02:47] | Your friend was on Reiden’s payroll. | 你朋友被雷登收买了 |
[02:48] | He was working for the company | 他在为那家 |
[02:50] | responsible for the spreading animal problem. | 要为正在蔓延的动物问题负责的公司干活儿 |
[02:53] | The problem that my team is trying to solve. | 而我的团队在努力解决这一问题 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I don’t have many friends. | 我没有多少朋友 |
[02:57] | I had one. | 就这一个 |
[02:58] | Yeah, and he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[03:00] | And not only are you scumbums responsible for his death, | 你们这群混蛋不仅害死了他 |
[03:03] | but now you-you want to besmirch his good name. | 现在你还要污蔑他的人格 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna crush your team, | 我要粉碎你的队伍 |
[03:07] | starting with Jamie Campbell. | 首先就是杰米·坎贝尔 |
[03:08] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[03:09] | That’s what rage does to a man. | 愤怒会令人发狂 |
[04:01] | milkon | 翻译 |
[04:04] | witbat | 翻译 |
[04:07] | tokilltime | 翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 |
[04:22] | I’m a little envious of Chloe right now. | 我现在都有点羡慕克洛伊了 |
[04:24] | Nice air-conditioned cell. | 能在空调牢房里 |
[04:26] | My man here in Zambia’s the real deal. | 我赞比亚这个朋友很厉害 |
[04:28] | He’ll have the intel on leopard sightings, | 他会有豹子出没的情报 |
[04:29] | and he’ll outfit the lot of us. | 并给我们装备 |
[04:32] | This is rough bush. | 这一带丛林不太平 |
[04:33] | We need a lot more than a tranq gun. | 我们需要比麻醉枪更厉害的东西 |
[04:35] | – Thanks, Ray. – You got it. | -谢了 雷 -不客气 |
[04:37] | Look, I’m with you now and I aim to help, all right? | 我现在跟你们一伙儿了 我想帮忙 |
[04:40] | Because? | 为什么呢 |
[04:41] | Come on, say it for me, sport. | 来啊 说出来吧 |
[04:43] | – Shut up. – No, one more time. | -闭嘴 -再来一遍嘛 |
[04:44] | Honestly, I can’t get enough of it. | 真的 我就是听不够 |
[04:46] | The sooner we find the leopards, | 我们越早找到豹子 |
[04:48] | the sooner we save the world. | 就能越早拯救世界 |
[04:49] | Whew, beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[04:51] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[04:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:03] | Uh, Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[05:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:07] | – You might not want to… – Oh, my God! | -你还是别… -天呐 |
[05:13] | Well, that explains why they didn’t answer our radio call. | 怪不得他们不回应无线电呼叫 |
[05:16] | Damn it. This is my guy. | 该死 这是我朋友 |
[05:19] | Man with the plan. | 做主的人 |
[05:21] | Looks like he put up a good fight though. | 看来他拼力反抗了 |
[05:23] | Who would do this? | 这是谁干的啊 |
[05:24] | Not who– what. | 不是谁 是什么 |
[05:26] | Those are claw marks. | 这都是爪痕 |
[05:27] | Leopards. | 豹子 |
[05:28] | This is a slaughter. I mean, they weren’t even feeding. | 这是屠杀 它们一点都没吃 |
[05:31] | – It’s just… – Strange. | -这… -很奇怪 |
[05:33] | Yeah, “strange” is good. | 嗯 奇怪是好事 |
[05:34] | “Strange” tells us we’re on the right track. | 奇怪说明我们找对地方了 |
[05:38] | You guys. | 各位 |
[05:39] | This is happening in every major continent, | 各个大陆都有这种情况 |
[05:41] | every major city. | 每个大城市都有 |
[05:42] | This is not a coincidence. | 这绝非巧合 |
[05:43] | What would you have us do– shoot all the zoo animals? | 我们怎么办啊 击毙所有动物园动物吗 |
[05:47] | What about farm animals? Pets? | 那家畜呢 宠物呢 |
[05:48] | My point is this is a virus and it’s spreading fast. | 我要说的是 这是病毒引起 而且传播很快 |
[05:51] | There is no evidence of a virus. | 目前没有病毒的证据 |
[05:54] | At least they’re starting to pay attention. | 至少他们开始关注这事了 |
[05:57] | Which means it’s getting worse. | 说明情况更糟了 |
[05:58] | All the more reason for us to get moving. | 我们就更该采取行动了 |
[06:05] | The car outside– | 外面的车 |
[06:06] | You might find some keys on those bodies over there. | 尸体上或许有车钥匙 |
[06:09] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:20] | They used all our ammo in the fight. | 弹药都被他们打豹子用光了 |
[06:23] | Now all we got is this tranq gun. | 这下我们只剩麻醉枪了 |
[06:26] | All right, let’s do what we came here to do. | 好了 我们去完成来这儿的任务吧 |
[07:37] | I’ll find out what’s happening. | 我去问问情况 |
[07:45] | These leopards we’re after– | 我们要找的这些豹子 |
[07:47] | You think they started mutating before the other animals? | 你觉得它们是先于其他动物变异的吗 |
[07:49] | According to our research, yeah. | 据我们的研究看 是的 |
[07:50] | I buy that. | 这我信 |
[07:51] | Africa is the birthplace of civilization. | 非洲是文明的诞生地 |
[07:54] | Every great evolutionary leap started here. | 每次伟大的进化飞跃都从这里开始 |
[08:15] | So, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[08:17] | Chui means “Leopards”? | 那个词是豹子的意思吗 |
[08:20] | He said that we should turn back. | 他叫我们原路返回 |
[08:22] | He said that last night leopards came into their farm | 他说昨晚 豹子冲进他们农场 |
[08:24] | and dragged away 12 people. | 拖走了12个人 |
[08:26] | Where’s their farm? | 他们的农场在哪 |
[08:28] | Hand me that map. | 地图给我 |
[08:38] | Up here. | 这里 |
[08:40] | All right, so this is where he said their farm is. | 好吧 他说他们的农场在这儿 |
[08:44] | This is where the leopards attacked a few days ago. | 这里是豹子几天前袭击的地方 |
[08:47] | And this is where the airport is. | 这里是机场 |
[08:49] | It’s totally random. | 根本是随机的 |
[08:50] | Yeah, you’d think they’d move in a clear direction. | 是啊 按理说他们该按清晰的方向移动 |
[08:52] | Yeah, unless… Random is part of their plan. | 除非 他们就打算乱跑 |
[08:56] | When an army wants to take an area, | 军队要想夺下一片地区 |
[08:59] | they attack in a haphazard fashion. | 他们会进行随机袭击 |
[09:01] | Causes fear. | 引起恐慌 |
[09:03] | Rumors of their next attack frightens people enough | 可能发生袭击的流言会让人们怕到 |
[09:05] | for them to leave even before the army arrives. | 在军队到来前就逃跑 |
[09:08] | Wait, what are you telling me, | 等等 你是说 |
[09:08] | that leopards are using military strategy? | 豹子还用上军事策略了 |
[09:11] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[09:12] | They’re working as a group. | 它们团伙合作 |
[09:14] | Means they’re thinking as a group. | 那么也会采取团体策略 |
[09:16] | Well, glad we don’t have any real guns then. | 那幸好我们没有真枪了 |
[09:20] | Uh, if the attacks are random, | 如果袭击是随机的 |
[09:23] | how are we gonna know where to look for them? | 我们怎么知道去哪找他们 |
[09:26] | I have a feeling the leopards are going to find us. | 我觉得豹子会找到我们的 |
[09:52] | Bonjour, Miss Tousignant. | 你好啊 图赛尼尔小姐 |
[09:58] | Alves? | 阿尔维斯 |
[10:05] | Trust me, nobody knows where you are. | 相信我 没人知道你在这里 |
[10:08] | No one is coming to rescue you. | 没人会来救你 |
[10:11] | So how long you are here, | 你要在这里待多久 |
[10:14] | that’s entirely up to you. | 完全要看你自己 |
[10:20] | I told them “be gentle.” | 都叫他们温柔点了 |
[10:32] | You were trained by the DGSE to withstand interrogation. | 对外安全局训练过你承受刑讯 |
[10:37] | But included in that training | 但培训里也教过 |
[10:38] | was the knowledge that, at a certain point, | 到了一定程度 |
[10:41] | even the best agent will break. | 最优秀的特工也会崩溃 |
[10:44] | So why not save us both the trouble | 所以不如替我们省了这麻烦 |
[10:46] | and tell me what I want to know? | 告诉我我想知道的吧 |
[10:48] | Where are the rest of your team? | 你其余队员去哪了 |
[10:50] | I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[10:52] | As an intelligence analyst, | 作为情报分析员 |
[10:54] | I thought you would be a little more intelligent. | 我以为你会更聪明些呢 |
[10:58] | They’re presently trying to clean up a mess you made. | 他们正在努力收拾你们造成的烂摊子 |
[11:01] | Perhaps you should let them be. | 或许你们还是别插手的好 |
[11:03] | They are the mess we made. | 他们才是我们造成的烂摊子 |
[11:04] | They need cleaning up. | 他们才需要被收拾 |
[11:15] | You can try to hurt me as much as you wish. | 随你怎么伤我 |
[11:20] | It’ll do you no good. | 不会有用的 |
[11:21] | You are now displaying your naiveté as to how things work. | 你这就天真了 |
[11:25] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[11:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:44] | Hanging in that tree? | 挂在树上的 |
[12:19] | The leopards. | 是豹子 |
[12:21] | Judging from these prints… | 从爪印看 |
[12:25] | …I’d say a group of about eight or so. | 应该是八只左右的一群 |
[12:30] | I’ve never seen animals do anything like this to humans. | 我从没见过动物如此对待人类 |
[12:36] | – We have. – Hey, these prints | -我们见过 -这些爪印 |
[12:38] | can’t be more than a few hours old. | 也就是几小时前留下的 |
[12:40] | That means we’re getting closer to the leopards. | 那么说我们接近豹子了 |
[12:43] | Their den may be around here. | 他们的巢穴就在附近 |
[12:45] | Closer? You want to get closer? | 接近 你还想接近它们吗 |
[12:48] | That suddenly sounds like a really bad idea. | 我突然觉得这主意不太好了 |
[12:50] | We want to find the cure, right? | 我们想找到解药的 对吧 |
[12:52] | Let’s go find those leopards. | 我们去找那些豹子吧 |
[13:12] | You know, that scent’s gonna scare away | 那气味会把你想抓的 |
[13:13] | the very leopards you’re trying to catch. | 豹子吓跑的 |
[13:15] | There’s lots of dangerous animals out here, | 这里危险的动物很多 |
[13:17] | not just leopards. | 不只是豹子 |
[13:18] | Better to be safe. | 还是安全为上的好 |
[13:28] | Didn’t your father ever take you camping? | 你父亲带你去宿过营吗 |
[13:30] | I grew up on a farm. Why would I go camping? | 我在农场长大 去宿什么营啊 |
[13:32] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么借口 |
[13:33] | Nobody ever took me camping. | 没人带我宿过营 |
[13:36] | Would you want to be stuck in a tent with moody teenage Mitch? | 你会想跟阴晴不定的少年米奇睡一个帐篷吗 |
[13:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Hey, no offense, but, uh, I would’ve had this thing up | 别介意 但要我 20分钟前 |
[13:44] | about 20 minutes ago. | 就能支好了 |
[13:47] | It’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[14:00] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:05] | That’s annoying. | 太闹心了 |
[14:06] | Well, we all got different skills, don’t we, professor? | 术业有专攻嘛 是吧 教授 |
[14:10] | Yours is imparting wisdom, | 你擅长传授智慧 |
[14:12] | advancing science. | 推进科学发展 |
[14:14] | Mine is saving the animals. | 而我擅长拯救动物 |
[14:17] | All right, there you go. | 好了 |
[14:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | Maybe you can help me with something now. | 或许你能帮帮我 |
[14:23] | See, all this doesn’t make sense to me. | 这一切我就是想不通 |
[14:26] | Assuming your plan works, | 假使你的计划成功 |
[14:28] | assuming you actually catch a live leopard, | 真抓到了一只活豹子 |
[14:31] | you shake up a cocktail of their stem cells | 你用他们的干细胞混合一支药剂 |
[14:34] | and a chunk of the mother cell | 再加一块母细胞进去 |
[14:36] | you got tucked away in your handy little man bag there. | 我知道你把母细胞藏在你的手包里 |
[14:40] | Then what, hmm? | 然后呢 |
[14:42] | Poof. All the animals are cured? | 一下子 动物就治好了吗 |
[14:47] | That’s a little reductive, but, yeah, | 说得太简略了 但是没错 |
[14:50] | that is the hope. | 我们就希望如此 |
[14:52] | Once we administer the cure… | 等我们施放了解药 |
[14:53] | See, that’s my point. | 我要说的就是这个 |
[14:55] | How do you suppose you’re gonna administer the cure, huh? | 你要怎么施放解药啊 |
[14:59] | What, a-a garden hose? | 用花园水管吗 |
[15:02] | We are talking about every critter in the world, right? | 这可是要给世界上的所有动物啊 |
[15:09] | Well, what we do here | 我们做事 |
[15:13] | is we take things one step at a time. | 是一步一步来的 |
[15:15] | So first we need to find a cure. | 所以我们得先找到解药 |
[15:18] | Then we’ll worry about how to deliver it. | 然后再考虑怎么施放解药 |
[15:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:35] | Six tranq darts. | 六只麻醉镖 |
[15:38] | I hope Ray is as good a shot as he says he is. | 希望雷的枪法有他说的那么好 |
[15:41] | He is. | 有的 |
[15:43] | Much as it pains me to say it. | 虽然我也不愿承认 |
[15:51] | I used to love the sound of nature. | 我以前很喜欢大自然的声音 |
[15:57] | This is not how the bush should sound. | 丛林本不该是这样的声音 |
[16:01] | Before, it was something beautiful. | 之前 是很美妙的 |
[16:05] | Now it’s something entirely different. | 现在 则完全不同了 |
[16:27] | That’s what those farm kids were singing today. | 今天那些农场的孩子就唱的这个 |
[16:30] | It’s a very old song. | 是首很古老的歌谣 |
[16:33] | I used to sing it with my brothers. | 我以前总跟弟弟们唱 |
[16:37] | I didn’t know you had brothers. | 我不知道你有弟弟 |
[16:41] | Not anymore. | 已经死了 |
[16:43] | I used to sing clem to sleep when she was a baby. | 克莱小时候我会唱歌哄她睡觉 |
[16:57] | If the ububa leaves don’t keep the animals away, | 如果这叶子不能驱走动物 |
[16:59] | I’m sure your singing will. | 你的歌声肯定能办到 |
[17:08] | Easy, cowboy. | 冷静 牛仔 |
[17:11] | I’m just gonna go pee. | 我就是想去尿尿 |
[17:12] | Well, sneak up on us a little bit louder next time, okay? | 下次偷偷靠近时大点声好吗 |
[17:15] | Give us some warning. | 给点提示 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | Can I have the tranq gun? | 能把麻醉枪给我吗 |
[17:20] | Okay, but be careful. There’s only a few rounds left. | 好 但慎用 只剩几支镖了 |
[17:23] | Uh, here. | 走吧 |
[17:24] | Let me… go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[17:28] | To hold the gun, because you can’t while you… | 拿着枪 你那啥的时候不能… |
[17:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:50] | That’s far enough. | 够远了 |
[17:51] | Here. | 拿着 |
[17:54] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[18:05] | I don’t want to rush you, but, um, | 我不想催你 但是 |
[18:08] | you done yet? | 你好了吗 |
[18:09] | – I can’t go. – What? Why not? | -我尿不出 -什么 为什么 |
[18:10] | I can’t pee when there are people around. | 旁边有人我尿不出 |
[18:13] | I’m ten feet away from you, in the dark, in a jungle. | 我离你十英尺呢 而且这是丛林 黑灯瞎火的 |
[18:16] | I can still see you. Move further away. | 我还是看得到你 再走远点 |
[18:22] | Keep going. | 再走 |
[18:27] | How’s this? | 这里呢 |
[18:42] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[18:49] | Pee faster. | 快点尿 |
[18:51] | How do you do that even? | 那是人类能做到的吗 |
[19:03] | Where’s Mitch? | 米奇呢 |
[19:05] | He’s escorting Jamie to pee. | 陪杰米尿尿去了 |
[19:14] | It’s not your watch for another hour. | 还有一小时才到你守夜呢 |
[19:16] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[19:20] | I’m sure she’s fine, Jackson. | 她不会有事的 杰克逊 |
[19:25] | I’m sure she’s fine, too. | 我知道 |
[19:28] | And when we return home with the cure, | 等我们带着解药回去 |
[19:31] | we’ll set everything straight. | 真相都会大白了 |
[19:34] | We’ll be heroes. | 我们会成为英雄 |
[19:36] | I never cared to be a hero. | 我才不在乎当不当英雄呢 |
[19:40] | I just wanted a… | 我只想要 |
[19:42] | quiet, simple life. | 平静 简单的生活 |
[19:45] | Which is what we had. | 我们本来有的 |
[19:48] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 |
[19:53] | So how in the hell did we let all this happen to us? | 我们怎么会沦落到这个地步 |
[20:01] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[20:02] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她一定没事的 |
[20:09] | Do you recognize this apartment? | 你认得这间公寓吗 |
[20:16] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[20:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:19] | She has nothing to do with any of this. | 她跟这些事没关系 |
[20:21] | Watch the screen, please. | 请看着屏幕 |
[20:26] | That is Tomas. | 那是托马斯 |
[20:27] | He is dreadful. | 他很可怕 |
[20:28] | He prides himself on it. | 而且以此为傲 |
[20:31] | The feed is live, of course, | 信号是即时的 不用说 |
[20:33] | and we are expecting your sister to come any moment. | 你妹妹随时会回公寓了 |
[20:39] | I know. It’s terrible. | 我知道 这很糟糕 |
[20:41] | And yet wildly effective, no? | 但也很有效 是吧 |
[20:43] | She should be on the metro about now | 她这会儿该上地铁了 |
[20:45] | on her way home from work. | 正下班往家走 |
[20:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:53] | As you know, my sister betrayed me. | 你也知道 我妹妹背叛了我 |
[20:55] | With my fiancé. | 搞上了我未婚夫 |
[20:57] | Perhaps I will enjoy this a little. | 或许我会看得很开心呢 |
[21:00] | I suspected you would attempt that tact. | 我猜到你会采取这个策略 |
[21:02] | But I can assure you, no one– | 但我保证 没有人 |
[21:03] | not the lowest scum of the earth– | 即使是这世上最低劣的人 |
[21:05] | deserves the pain Tomas is capable of serving up. | 也不该承受托马斯能施加的痛苦 |
[21:16] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[21:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:20] | There’s something out there. | 那边有东西 |
[21:31] | Just saw something zip by. | 我刚看到有东西跑了过去 |
[21:35] | Throw me that box of tranq darts, will you? | 把那盒麻醉镖丢给我 |
[21:41] | If it is a leopard, I can handle it. | 如果是豹子 我能应付 |
[21:46] | Ray. | 雷 |
[21:47] | You stay here. We’re safer together. | 待在这里 我们在一起更安全 |
[21:50] | Right. | 嗯 |
[21:51] | I got this. | 我行的 |
[22:18] | Nothing there. | 没东西 |
[22:21] | Looks like we live to die another day. | 看来我们可以择日而死了 |
[22:23] | Ray! | 雷 |
[22:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:40] | Hey, man, look out. | 小心 |
[22:49] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[22:51] | – Those glow sticks you have. – What? | -你那些荧光棒 -怎么了 |
[22:52] | Your glow sticks. Bring ’em here. | 你的荧光棒 拿过来 |
[23:03] | Mitch, behind you. | 米奇 你身后 |
[23:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[23:31] | Go? Go where? | 去哪 |
[23:33] | I tagged one of the leopards with a glow stick. | 我往一只豹子身上撒了荧光剂 |
[23:34] | We can track it. | 我们可以跟踪它 |
[23:36] | – Where are the keys? – Jackson, Ray had the tranq gun. | -车钥匙呢 -杰克逊 麻醉枪在雷那里 |
[23:39] | We don’t have any weapons. We need a plan! | 我们没武器了 我们需要个计划 |
[23:41] | We have a plan, okay? This is it. | 我们有计划的 这就是计划 |
[23:43] | We follow the leopards. | 我们跟踪豹子 |
[23:44] | That’s our best chance. | 这是最好的机会 |
[23:46] | What else you guys want to do? You want to stay here | 你们还想怎么办 留在这儿 |
[23:47] | and wait for them to come back? Come on. | 等它们回来吗 走吧 |
[24:01] | Hey, right up there. | 那里 |
[24:03] | Up ahead, on the right. | 前面 右边 |
[24:05] | We’re on the right track. | 我们跟对路了 |
[24:10] | Maybe somebody should say something about him. | 或许该有人说点什么 |
[24:15] | Ray. | 关于雷的 |
[24:17] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[24:19] | Nobody should die without words being spoken, right? | 人死了总该替他说两句啊 |
[24:26] | Ray was… | 雷是个 |
[24:28] | obnoxious, loud and stubborn. | 烦人 聒噪 固执的人 |
[24:34] | But he was passionate. | 但他很热情 |
[24:36] | And he cared more about animals on this earth | 他比我见过的任何人都更 |
[24:38] | than any man I’ve ever met. | 关心这世上的动物 |
[24:49] | Looks like the trail’s run out. We lost him. | 看来荧光剂落光了 我们跟丢了 |
[24:53] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[24:55] | Team. | 大家伙 |
[24:56] | What now? | 怎么办 |
[24:58] | Let’s make camp for the night. | 扎营过夜吧 |
[24:59] | We can pick up the trail when it gets light out. | 等天亮再继续追踪 |
[25:10] | She’s home early. | 她早到家了 |
[25:21] | No! | 不 |
[25:28] | Please, no! | 不要 |
[25:35] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[25:36] | I know that you would. | 我知道 |
[25:38] | But right now, the only way to help poor Nathalie | 但现在 想要帮可怜的娜塔莉 |
[25:40] | is if you tell me where the rest of your team is. | 你就得告诉我你其余队员去哪了 |
[25:49] | Put it to her ear. | 让她听 |
[26:20] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[26:24] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[26:29] | No! | 不要 |
[26:31] | No, no. | 不要 |
[26:40] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[26:56] | We lost the tranq gun, so we’ll make our own. | 我们丢了麻醉枪 可以自己做 |
[26:59] | It’s not quite ketamine, but it should do the trick. | 虽然比不上氯胺酮 但应该也可以了 |
[27:02] | The locals have used the root for hundreds of years to get drunk, | 数百年来 当地人用这种根做酒喝 |
[27:04] | so hopefully it’s enough to knock out a leopard. | 希望足以让豹子昏睡过去 |
[27:08] | That’s the most disgusting thing I ever smelled in my life. | 这是我这辈子闻过的最难闻的味儿了 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | Whoa, easy. | 悠着点 |
[27:14] | You sure about that? | 这样真的好吗 |
[27:15] | It’s for science. | 科学研究嘛 |
[27:23] | Tingles. | 挺刺激的 |
[27:24] | Hope it does more than that to the leopard. | 希望豹子的反应会更大些 |
[27:27] | Stop the truck. | 停车 |
[27:30] | Right up there. | 就在那里 |
[27:31] | You see those trees? | 看到那些树了吗 |
[27:32] | With the rocks. The rocks along the base. | 有石块 树根部附近有石块 |
[27:37] | Yes. Looks like their den. | 嗯 看上去是巢穴 |
[27:43] | If we can isolate one leopard from the group, | 如果我们能孤立出一只豹子来 |
[27:45] | we may have a chance. | 就可能有机会 |
[27:46] | What if we can’t? | 如果不行呢 |
[27:52] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:55] | After you. | 你先请 |
[28:05] | If they don’t come back… | 如果他们回不来 |
[28:06] | Yeah, let’s just… not think about that. | 嗯 我们先别想那个吧 |
[28:14] | These tracks are fresh. | 足迹是新的 |
[28:17] | They’re leading away from the den. | 而且是离开巢穴的 |
[28:19] | Well, if they’ve gone out for a hunt, | 如果它们出去狩猎了 |
[28:21] | they won’t be back till nightfall. | 那日落才会回来呢 |
[28:24] | We can watch from the car until they return. | 我们可以去车上守着 等它们回来 |
[28:26] | Or we can wait right here. | 也可以就等在这里 |
[28:29] | All right? If the first one comes back alone, | 如果第一只单独回来 |
[28:31] | We’ll surprise it. | 我们就出其不意 |
[28:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:38] | Ray didn’t have to die. | 雷的死是可以避免的 |
[28:39] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:41] | Ray didn’t have to die. | 雷的死是可以避免的 |
[28:43] | We should have had a better plan. | 我们的计划不够周全 |
[28:45] | No, actually, we should have had any plan at all. | 其实 我们根本没有计划 |
[28:46] | You think I’ve been reckless? I know, you’ve already said that. | 你觉得我最近很鲁莽吗 我知道 你说过 |
[28:48] | But no one’s coming up with any better ideas. | 但也没人提出更好的主意啊 |
[28:50] | That’s because you didn’t let them. | 那是你没给他们机会 |
[28:52] | – Man, that’s… – Look, I don’t want any more of your excuses. | -这… -我不想再听你找借口了 |
[28:55] | And I’m not questioning your motives, | 我也不是质疑你的动机 |
[28:56] | but if there’s no one left alive to help you… | 但如果能帮你的人都死光了 |
[29:04] | That’s a female. | 那是只母的 |
[29:08] | – They must have left her alone. – If that’s the case, | -肯定留下它一只了 -如果是这样 |
[29:10] | then maybe she has a cub inside the den. | 或许巢里有它的幼崽 |
[29:13] | A cub would be a lot easier to deal with than an adult. | 幼崽可比大的好对付多了 |
[29:15] | But if she does have a cub, | 但如果它真有幼崽 |
[29:17] | she’ll only be gone for a moment. | 肯定不会去太久 |
[30:32] | The cub. | 幼崽 |
[30:33] | Let’s go make the cure. | 去做解药吧 |
[31:06] | What happened to the bridge? | 桥呢 |
[31:08] | The rope’s been chewed. | 绳子被咬断了 |
[31:09] | We’re going to have to drive the long way around the river. | 我们得开远路绕过河了 |
[31:13] | If we drive the long way around the river, | 如果绕过河 |
[31:16] | we have to drive through the Ndube Army’s territory. | 就得驶过南杜比军的领地 |
[31:19] | The Ndube Army? | 南杜比军 |
[31:20] | I’m guessing that’s not a real army, right? | 不是支正规军吧 |
[31:22] | Far from it. | 恰恰相反 |
[31:24] | Think of a African Hells Angels. | 就像非洲的地狱天使机车党 |
[31:27] | Except instead of motorcycles and leather jackets, | 但他们不开摩托穿皮衣 |
[31:29] | they have rifles and machetes. | 而是拿步枪和大砍刀 |
[31:33] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的路了 |
[31:35] | Course there isn’t. | 当然是这样 |
[31:39] | Hey, we sure this is the best plan? | 我们确定这是最佳计划吗 |
[31:42] | I mean, maybe we should just drive fast, | 或许我们该一路疾驰 |
[31:44] | get the hell through here, | 冲过这里 |
[31:45] | and not worry about the engine noise. | 别管引擎声多响 |
[31:46] | No. | 不 |
[31:47] | We should stay quiet. | 我们要悄悄的 |
[31:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:55] | It’s Chloe’s phone. | 是克洛伊的手机 |
[31:56] | Must’ve left it in my pack. | 一定是留在我包里了 |
[32:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:02] | Who is this? | 是谁啊 |
[32:04] | This is Jackson Oz. I’m a friend of Chloe’s. | 我是杰克逊·奥兹 克洛伊的朋友 |
[32:06] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[32:07] | My name is Pascal Cransac. | 我是帕斯卡·康萨克 |
[32:08] | I work with Chloe at the DGSE. | 我是克洛伊对外安全局的同事 |
[32:10] | If you know where she is, you need to tell me right away. | 如果你知道她在哪 请马上告诉我 |
[32:13] | She’s been arrested. | 她被捕了 |
[32:15] | She’s fine though. She’s safe. | 但她没事 很安全 |
[32:16] | She’s… She’s in FBI custody. | 她被联调局抓起来了 |
[32:18] | No, she’s not. | 不是的 |
[32:19] | What do you mean? How do you know that? | 什么意思 你怎么知道 |
[32:21] | Because it’s my job. | 因为这是我的工作 |
[32:22] | The FBI agent who was escorting her | 护送她回纽约市的 |
[32:23] | back to New York City was found dead | 联调局探员被发现 |
[32:25] | on the side of the road, murdered. | 死在路边 被人杀害 |
[32:27] | Now Chloe’s missing. | 克洛伊也不见了 |
[32:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:30] | So now she’s wanted for the murder of a second federal agent. | 现在她因两个联邦探员之死被通缉了 |
[32:33] | She didn’t kill that agent. | 她没杀那个探员 |
[32:34] | I know that and you know that, | 我知道 你也知道 |
[32:35] | but whoever did do the killing… | 但杀人的人 |
[32:37] | Has Chloe. | 抓了克洛伊 |
[32:38] | If you hear anything from her, please call me on this number. | 如果你有她的消息 请打这个号码告诉我 |
[32:41] | Yes, I-I will. Of course. | 好的 我会的 当然 |
[32:44] | You do the same. | 你也是 |
[32:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | That fed, Brannigan– he was killed. | 那个联调局探员 布兰尼根 他被杀了 |
[32:53] | Reiden. | 雷登 |
[32:55] | It had to be Reiden. | 肯定是雷登干的 |
[32:57] | If that is the case, | 如果是这样 |
[33:00] | then what have they done with Chloe? | 那他们把克洛伊怎么样了 |
[33:07] | No! | 不 |
[33:15] | Oh, this is good. | 这部分很棒 |
[33:17] | You’re going to enjoy this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[33:30] | Okay. Stop! | 好了 住手 |
[33:33] | – I’ll tell you, but just make him stop right now. – You first. | -我告诉你 让他快住手 -你先说 |
[33:40] | They’re in India. | 他们在印度 |
[33:41] | A small town in Rajasthan. | 拉贾斯坦邦一个小镇 |
[33:43] | Why India? | 为什么去印度 |
[33:44] | – No, no, no… – They’re looking for | -不 -他们在找 |
[33:46] | a specific group of leopards, | 一个特定品种的豹子 |
[33:49] | unaffected by Reiden chemicals. | 未受雷登化学品感染 |
[33:51] | You’ve poisoned the animals everywhere, but not there. | 你们毒害了世界各地的动物 但那里没有 |
[33:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:57] | Now tell him to get the hell away from my sister. | 叫他离我妹妹远点 |
[33:59] | If you’re lying to me, your sister dies. | 你如果撒谎 你妹妹就没命了 |
[34:02] | They’re in India. | 他们在印度 |
[34:48] | What is he saying? | 他说什么呢 |
[34:50] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[35:00] | – No, no, no! – Jackson! | -别别 -杰克逊 |
[35:01] | No. Don’t hurt him. | 别 别伤害他 |
[35:03] | All right? Take me. | 带我走吧 |
[35:04] | Take me. Don’t hurt him. | 带我走 别伤他 |
[35:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:07] | They’re not going to hurt me. | 他们没打算伤害我 |
[35:09] | They think we have money or… | 他们以为我们有钱 |
[35:11] | or that we are worth money. | 或者值钱 |
[35:14] | Who would want to pay for us? | 谁会赎我们啊 |
[35:16] | We know that, but they don’t. | 我们知道 他们不知道 |
[35:18] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[35:19] | We have no guns, we have no money, | 我们没有枪 没有钱 |
[35:20] | we have nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[35:22] | We have him. | 我们有他 |
[35:24] | What are we gonna do, sic a kitten on them? | 我们怎么办 放喵咪咬他们吗 |
[35:26] | The needle on Abe’s spear– hand it to me. | 针 亚伯矛上的 递给我 |
[35:38] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:40] | – No! No! Jamie! – No! No! No! | -别别 杰米 -不要 |
[35:55] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[35:57] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[35:59] | They’re not taking Jamie for ransom. | 他们不是想拿杰米换赎金 |
[36:02] | No. | 不是 |
[36:05] | If we get an opening, | 如果有机会 |
[36:06] | you take out the driver, we’ll get Jamie. | 你干掉司机 我们救回杰米 |
[36:09] | We just need a diversion. | 我们需要声东击西 |
[36:31] | Jamie! Come on! Come on, come on! | 杰米 上来 快点 |
[36:38] | Go! Come on! | 走 |
[36:39] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[36:53] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[36:56] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[36:57] | I checked all the flights into India; | 我核查了所有飞入印度的航班 |
[36:59] | your friends were not on any of them. | 你朋友不在任何一架上面 |
[37:02] | They’re fugitives; they cannot travel commercial. | 他们是逃犯 不会坐客机 |
[37:04] | We paid for passage on a cargo plane. | 我们花钱雇了一架货机 |
[37:06] | There were three undocumented planes that landed in Rajasthan | 过去24小时内有三架未登记飞机降落在 |
[37:09] | in the last 24 hours– I checked them, too. | 拉贾斯坦邦 我也都查过了 |
[37:12] | Perhaps they changed their plan. | 或许他们改了计划 |
[37:14] | No, they’re sticking to their plan; | 不 他们不会的 |
[37:16] | it’s just not the one you told me. | 你只是没跟我说实话 |
[37:19] | And now your sister will die because of a useless lie. | 现在 你妹妹会为一句没用的谎言而死 |
[37:25] | You will not kill her. | 你不会杀她的 |
[37:27] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[37:29] | Because if you do, you will have no leverage with me, | 你杀了她 就没东西可要挟我了 |
[37:32] | and I’m never gonna tell you what it is you need to know. | 我绝不会说出你想知道的事 |
[37:37] | You’re right, of course. | 你说得对 |
[37:39] | Take her left hand. | 砍掉她的左手 |
[37:41] | Uh, use the dullest blade you have. | 用最钝的刀 |
[37:51] | I’ll come back in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后回来 |
[37:52] | perhaps you will have changed your mind by then, | 或许到时你会改主意 |
[37:54] | before we move on to Nathalie’s right hand. | 我们也不用砍娜塔莉的右手了 |
[38:05] | That was great what you did back there. | 你刚刚干得太漂亮了 |
[38:07] | – What? – What you did with the cub. | -什么 -幼崽那一招 |
[38:09] | – What are you talking about? – Mitch stuck the cub with a needle. | -你说什么呢 -米奇用针扎了幼崽 |
[38:11] | His pain sent a distress call. | 他的疼痛发出了求救信号 |
[38:13] | It was just like the lions in L.A. | 就像洛杉矶的狮子那样 |
[38:14] | – They communicate over long distances. – Oh, that was you! | -他们能远距离交流 -是你干的啊 |
[38:17] | Yeah, I just put their newfound mutation to good use. | 我就是巧妙利用了他们新近的变异 |
[38:20] | This little guy saved our lives. | 这小家伙救了我们一命 |
[38:23] | We did it, rafiki. | 我们成功了 朋友 |
[38:25] | Ah, man, you saved my life. | 你救了我一命啊 |
[38:27] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[38:29] | What… What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:30] | – It’s okay. – What-what happened?! | -没事 -怎么回事 |
[38:32] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[38:33] | Jackson, you’ve been shot! | 杰克逊 你中枪了 |
[38:34] | – Let me see, let me see. – My God. | -我看看 -我的天 |
[38:37] | All right, here. | 好了 来 |
[38:38] | Keep that over the wound. Press down, press down. | 压在伤口上 压住 |
[38:41] | – Oh, my… – We got to get him to a hospital. | -天呐 -我们得送他去医院 |
[38:44] | Hold on, rafiki. | 撑住 朋友 |
[38:45] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[38:48] | You are going to make it, rafiki. | 你不会有事的 朋友 |
[38:50] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[39:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[39:13] | Listen to me carefully. We don’t have much time. | 听我说 我们没多少时间 |
[39:16] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[39:17] | Things were never supposed to happen like this. | 事情本不该变成这样 |
[39:20] | It got out of control. | 局面失控了 |
[39:21] | I want… I need to help fix this. | 我想…我必须帮忙挽救 |
[39:23] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[39:24] | Tell me where Jackson and the others are. | 告诉我杰克逊和其他人去哪了 |
[39:27] | Tell me, so we can help them. | 告诉我 好让我帮他们 |
[39:30] | This is another trick to get me to talk. | 这又是骗我开口的诡计 |
[39:34] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[39:35] | But I’m risking everything to be here. | 我来这里冒了生命危险 |
[39:38] | I need to know you’ll trust me. | 我得确定你会相信我 |
[39:42] | – Open up! – Chloe, look at me. | -开门 -克洛伊 看着我 |
[39:44] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[39:45] | You’re good at this. Look at me and decide | 你擅长这个 看着我 看我说的 |
[39:48] | if I’m telling you the truth. | 是不是实话 |
[39:50] | Unlock this door now! | 快点把门打开 |
[39:52] | What’s it gonna be? | 决定了吗 |
[39:53] | Shoot that bastard dead, then maybe we’ll talk. | 把那个混蛋打死我们再谈 |
[39:59] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[40:04] | M-my… My sister, | 我 我妹妹 |
[40:05] | you have to help her. | 你要帮她 |
[40:07] | You have… | 你要 |
[40:09] | I already have. | 我已经帮了 |
[40:18] | They’ll take her to the hospital. | 他们会把她送到医院 |
[40:19] | We can call from the road. | 我们可以路上给她打电话 |
[40:23] | If you’re lying to me, I will kill you. | 如果你对我撒谎 我会杀了你的 |
[40:29] | They’re in Zambia. | 他们在赞比亚 |
[40:30] | Let’s go finish what we began. | 让我们把事情做个了结吧 |
[40:44] | Looks like we’re ten miles from the hospital. | 好像还有十英里就到医院了 |
[40:46] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[40:49] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[40:55] | That’s the third one in an hour! | 那是一小时内的第三次了 |
[40:57] | Yeah, that’s the same pattern | 对 那跟我们在波士顿 |
[40:59] | we saw when we were in Boston. | 见过的阵势一模一样 |
[41:04] | We’re close, my friend. | 马上就到了 朋友 |
[41:08] | The blood… | 血 |
[41:09] | The blood is coming through the shirt. | 血渗出衬衫了 |
[41:11] | Keep pressure on it– nice and even. | 压住伤口 慢慢均匀施力 |
[41:14] | Don’t let him pass out. | 别让他昏过去 |
[41:17] | ?Maybe we should pull over. | 也许我们该停下来 |
[41:18] | Lot of things I can handle in a pinch. | 必要时很多事情我都能救救急 |
[41:21] | Kind of surgery he needs– not one of ’em. | 他需要的外科手术 不在其中 |
[41:27] | The cub is impatient, Rafiki. | 幼崽已经不耐烦了 拉菲奇 |
[41:29] | You need to give him a name. | 你得给它起个名字 |
[41:31] | Maybe a musical name, | 或许是个有乐感的名字 |
[41:32] | considering how much noise he makes. | 看它叫唤的声音多大 |
[41:35] | Perhaps Bono or Bowie? | 波诺或者鲍伊怎么样 |
[41:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:57] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[42:00] | Everybody’s leaving town. | 大家都在逃离这座城市 |
[42:02] | Could be a million reasons. | 原因可能很多 |
[42:20] | You’re worried about your team. | 你在担心你的团队 |
[42:23] | I need to talk to them. | 我要跟他们通话 |
[42:25] | Reiden will be looking for us. | 雷登会到处找我们的 |
[42:27] | They’ll be monitoring cell conversations. | 他们会监控电话 |
[42:29] | If they find you, | 如果他们找到你 |
[42:30] | they can have an interception team wheels up in minutes. | 他们会随时派出拦截队 |
[42:33] | Look, I don’t even know if Jackson found the leopard, | 听着 我连杰克逊找没找到豹子都不知道 |
[42:37] | or if they made the cure. | 也不知道是否做好了解药 |
[42:42] | Or if they’re even alive. | 都不知道他们是不是还活着 |
[42:44] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[42:45] | But if this goes well, we’ll have the entire weight | 但如果一切顺利 我们会将所有的 |
[42:48] | of the United States government behind us. | 美国政府施加的压力抛之脑后 |
[42:50] | Maybe you should do it yourself. | 也许你应该自己去办 |
[42:52] | No. | 不 |
[42:54] | You have one thing that I do not. | 你有一样东西我没有 |
[42:56] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[42:58] | You’ve looked it in the eye. | 你亲眼见识了这一切 |
[42:59] | This animal pandemic. | 这场动物流行性疾病 |
[43:01] | You’ve even managed to get the better of it once or twice. | 甚至有一两次你成功让动物的病情得到了控制 |
[43:05] | There’s one person here | 有一个人 |
[43:08] | who can make them believe. | 能让他们相信 |
[43:11] | And that’s you, Chloe. | 那就是你 克洛伊 |
[43:30] | Grab the electroporator. | 拿上电转化仪 |
[43:31] | Oh, my God. That’s why they’re all leaving. | 天呐 所以他们才要离开这儿 |
[43:39] | We need to get inside now. | 我们要赶紧进去 |
[43:45] | Here. ? | 这儿 |
[43:47] | ?Open the door! It’s an emergency! | 开门 急诊 |
[43:50] | My friend needs a doctor! | 我的朋友需要一名医生 |
[43:52] | 哈拉雷综合医院 急诊室 | |
[43:54] | The hospital is closed. | 医院关门了 |
[44:00] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[44:02] | We are abandoning the hospital. You have to go elsewhere. | 这家医院我们不管了 你们得去其他地方 |
[44:04] | We don’t have time. This man’s been shot. | 我们没时间了 他有枪伤 |
[44:06] | I can’t help. I suggest you drive him to Nyanga. | 我无能为力 我建议你们把他送到尼扬加省 |
[44:09] | That’s four hours at least! | 那至少得四个小时 |
[44:10] | I have lost a dozen colleagues | 我已经失去了十几位同事 |
[44:11] | and more patients than I can count. | 失去的病人更是数不过来 |
[44:13] | I am sorry, but I cannot help you. | 很抱歉 但我帮不了你们 |
[44:14] | You will help him! You understand me? | 你得帮他 听明白了吗 |
[44:17] | You will help… | 你得帮… |
[44:27] | The last ambulance leaves in an hour. | 最后一辆救护车一小时后离开 |
[44:31] | I will do the surgery, | 我会做手术的 |
[44:31] | but beyond that, you are on your own. | 但除此之外就得靠你们自己了 |
[44:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:36] | Three units of o-negative | 三单位O型阴性血 |
[44:37] | and find some morphine! | 再找点吗啡来 |
[44:38] | It started at the edge of town. | 这是从市郊开始的 |
[44:41] | The lions came first, then the leopards. | 先是狮子 然后是豹子 |
[44:43] | – When did the attacks begin? – Two days ago. | -袭击什么时候开始的 -两天前 |
[44:46] | They attacked the young and the elderly first, | 它们先攻击妇幼 |
[44:47] | then the hospitals where they were taken for treatment. | 然后攻击救治他们的医院 |
[44:50] | – It’s as if they were… ?- Thinning the herd. | -好像它们是在 -减少对手数量 |
[44:53] | People are terrified. They’re abandoning the city. | 人们吓坏了 纷纷逃跑 |
[44:55] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种事 |
[44:55] | Evacuation busses will be… | 撤离车辆将会… |
[44:57] | Away! No! | 滚开 |
[45:02] | I’m sorry. You can’t come with us. | 对不起 你不能跟我们进去 |
[45:06] | Wait… | 等等… |
[45:12] | Be strong, Rafiki. | 坚强点 朋友 |
[45:18] | You may want this. | 你可能会需要这个 |
[45:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:31] | The hematology lab should have what we need | 血液科应该有我们需要的 |
[45:33] | to extract this little guy’s stem cells, formulate a cure. | 提取这小家伙的干细胞并研制解药的器材 |
[45:36] | Hurry, Mitch. I think he’s getting scared. | 快点 米奇 我觉得他开始害怕了 |
[45:40] | There. Third floor. | 那边走 三楼 |
[45:44] | We’re heading to hematology. Come on. | 我们要去血液科 走 |
[45:51] | Stay behind me. | 跟在我后面 |
[46:29] | A single set of paw prints. | 只有一组爪印 |
[46:44] | Look– the teeth went straight through the bone. | 你看 牙齿直接咬断了骨头 |
[46:48] | That means leopards. | 说明是猎豹 |
[46:57] | Which way is hematology? | 血液科往哪边走 |
[47:01] | That way. | 那边 |
[47:09] | Come on, little guy. Let’s go. | 来吧 小家伙 我们走 |
[47:27] | I would argue that the fearless | 我认为毋庸置疑 |
[47:29] | and aggressive behavior witnessed | 那些动物所表现出来的 |
[47:31] | in these animals is, without question, the direct result | 无畏和侵略性是由一种通过空气传播的病毒 |
[47:35] | of an airborne virus… | 直接造成的后果… |
[47:38] | He’s completely wrong. | 他完全错了 |
[47:39] | A single-stranded RNA virus, | 一种单链RNA病毒 |
[47:43] | not that unlike canine distemper… | 不同于犬瘟热… |
[47:44] | You are their one chance to hear the truth. | 只有你才能告诉他们真相 |
[47:48] | They’re scientists. | 他们是科学家 |
[47:49] | Mitch should be talking to them. | 应该让米奇来跟他们说 |
[47:51] | You don’t need Mitch. | 你不需要米奇 |
[47:53] | You’ve picked up enough over these last weeks. | 这几个礼拜来你已经学会了很多东西 |
[47:55] | …there is only one logical solution: | 只有一种合乎逻辑的解决办法 |
[47:58] | identifying and destroying these animals that are infected. | 那就是将那些感染的动物全部消灭 |
[48:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[48:13] | Thank you, Dr. Brettschneider. | 谢谢你 布莱舒纳达博士 |
[48:16] | Mr. Delavane. | 戴勒维恩先生 |
[48:34] | If they’re out there, I don’t hear them. | 在这里如果豹子来了 我也听不到 |
[48:37] | Okay, pal, I’m gonna need One of your teeth, | 小家伙 我需要你的一颗牙齿 |
[48:41] | so I can extract some stem cells. | 这样我才能提取一些干细胞 |
[48:45] | Hand me that rubber heart over there. | 把那个橡胶心脏模型拿给我 |
[48:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:50] | Because… | 因为 |
[48:52] | No need to hurt him if we don’t have to. | 不到万不得已的情况下不需要伤害它 |
[48:53] | So… I’ll just | 所以…我就 |
[48:57] | take this… | 用这个 |
[49:01] | rub little flavor on it. | 稍微调点味儿 |
[49:06] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[49:07] | Ah, I see. | 我知道了 |
[49:09] | You’re going to let the cub remove its own tooth. | 你准备让这个小家伙自己把牙齿弄下来 |
[49:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[49:15] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[49:17] | Assuming I can formulate a cure, | 就算我能研制出解药 |
[49:21] | we’re gonna need an animal | 我们也需要可以用来 |
[49:22] | we can test it on. | 做药物测试的动物 |
[49:23] | Even if the cure works, | 就算解药有用 |
[49:25] | wild animals still act wild. | 野生动物还是野生动物 |
[49:29] | We’re going to need a domesticated one. | 我们需要一只家养动物 |
[49:32] | That way we have a clear behavioral baseline. I… | 这样我们就有对照组了 我… |
[49:37] | Okay, so… | 好的 那… |
[49:39] | Don’t open this door until I return. | 我没回来之前都不要开门 |
[49:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[49:42] | No, you… Abe! | 不行 你…亚伯 |
[49:44] | I’m going to be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[49:48] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[49:52] | You too. | 你也是 |
[49:57] | My name is Chloe Tousignant. | 我叫克洛伊·图赛尼尔 |
[49:59] | And up until four weeks ago, | 四个礼拜之前 |
[50:02] | I was an analyst for the DGSE. | 我只是对外安全总局的情报分析员 |
[50:04] | My focus was on terrorism– human terrorism. | 专门分析恐怖主义 人类恐怖主义的情报 |
[50:09] | But I have come to believe that the most serious threat | 现在我相信对我们的生存 |
[50:11] | to our survival now comes from the animal kingdom. | 最大的威胁来自动物界 |
[50:17] | My team has discovered | 我的小组发现 |
[50:19] | that there is a genetic mutation | 动物王国中 |
[50:21] | throughout the animal kingdom. | 出现了基因变异 |
[50:22] | How can you possibly account for a mutation, | 你怎么能把抗原性漂移 |
[50:25] | given the absence of antigenic drift? | 归咎于基因变异 |
[50:29] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[50:34] | But I do know that a virus | 但我的确知道病毒 |
[50:37] | brings other symptoms. | 会引发其他症状 |
[50:40] | These animals are healthy | 这些动物都很健康 |
[50:41] | and killing them is not the answer. | 杀死它们并不是解决办法 |
[50:45] | What we’re dealing with is a mutation. | 我们面对的是物种的变异 |
[50:47] | Interspecies? | 种间的吗 |
[50:50] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[50:51] | Most of the animals display something | 这些动物大多都出现了 |
[50:53] | called the “Defiant pupil.” | 被称作”挑衅的瞳孔”的症状 |
[50:57] | An environmental event | 全球环境变迁 |
[50:58] | of global proportions is happening. | 所带来的后果正在上演 |
[51:02] | My team has risked their lives to prove it. | 我的队伍正冒着生命危险证实这一点 |
[51:05] | The animals have developed a biological imperative | 这些动物已经在生理上出现变异 |
[51:08] | to destroy us. | 要毁灭我们 |
[51:10] | if they continue to attack our technology, | 要是它们继续攻击我们的技术 |
[51:13] | which they have done. | 就像之前那样 |
[51:14] | If they continue to develop | 如果它们继续 |
[51:16] | interspecies communication, | 进行种间交流 |
[51:19] | which they have done. | 就像之前那样 |
[51:20] | If they no longer see us as apex predators, | 如果它们不再将我们视作顶级掠食者 |
[51:24] | which they do not. | 他们已经不再这样想了 |
[51:25] | If all of this continues, | 如果这一切继续发展 |
[51:28] | the balance of nature will collapse, | 自然的平衡将会崩溃 |
[51:29] | and we will be facing a mass extinction event. | 我们就将面对一场大规模灭绝事件 |
[51:35] | A mass… extinction event? | 一场大规模灭绝事件 |
[51:37] | – Yes. ?- Okay, well, | -对 -那好 |
[51:39] | I’ve had enough of this. | 我可听够了 |
[51:46] | Please! | 拜托 |
[51:46] | My team is in Africa and they need your help. | 我的团队在非洲 他们需要你们的帮助 |
[51:50] | We need your help! | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[51:57] | So… | 那么… |
[51:58] | We carted this thing halfway around the world. | 我们带着这个东西跨越了半个地球 |
[52:02] | About time we used it. | 是时候用上它了 |
[52:07] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[52:11] | I mean, this thing has to work | 这一定得成功 |
[52:13] | for any good to come out of all of this. | 否则一切都白费了 |
[52:15] | I mean, my mom dying, and… | 我妈妈快死了 而且… |
[52:20] | Or maybe that was a really stupid thing to say, I’m sorry. | 也许提起这件事很愚蠢 我很抱歉 |
[52:25] | What’s it like being human? | 做人是什么感觉 |
[52:38] | Oh, my God. Mitch… | 天啊 米奇 |
[52:40] | Here’s a tooth. | 这有颗牙 |
[52:42] | – You’re kidding me. Already? – Yeah. | -你在逗我吧 -没有 |
[52:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[52:56] | Bet you never thought we’d be saving the world | 我敢说你从没想过我们会用一颗 |
[52:57] | with a tooth and a rubber heart. | 在橡胶心脏模型上的牙拯救世界 |
[53:09] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[53:10] | – How’s Jackson? – ?He’ll sleep for another hour or two. | -杰克逊怎样了 -他还会再睡上一两个小时 |
[53:12] | Check on him then. | 到时候记得去看他 |
[53:14] | He’s on the second floor, in post-op. | 他在二楼的术后观察室 |
[53:16] | As soon as he wakes, start the antibiotic. | 他一醒来 就开始给他用抗生素 |
[53:19] | The other is for pain. | 另一样药是止痛的 |
[53:21] | We are gathering the last of the patients. | 我们在把最后一批病人集合起来 |
[53:22] | Stay away from the animals. | 离动物远点 |
[53:24] | There will be no one left to help you. | 不会有人留下来帮你 |
[53:26] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[54:04] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我以最快速度赶过来了 |
[54:08] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用这样的 |
[54:09] | Of course. | 当然要 |
[54:11] | I was worried. | 我很担心你 |
[54:13] | Yeah, well, I’m stubborn, right? | 对 我就是固执 对吧 |
[54:15] | Takes more than a bullet to stop me. | 想拦住我 一颗子弹可不够 |
[54:17] | A bullet, an army of animals, | 一颗子弹 一支动物军队 |
[54:20] | evil men trying to kill us… | 一群想杀掉我们的恶人 |
[54:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:26] | We’ve been through a lot. | 我们遭的罪可真不少 |
[54:28] | Yeah, we have. | 是啊 |
[54:32] | When they were, um… | 当他们… |
[54:35] | wheeling me into the room, | 推我进屋的时候 |
[54:38] | I was thinking about you. | 我想的是你 |
[55:09] | God, forgive me. | 上帝 请宽恕我 |
[55:11] | I have not been a religious man. | 我之前不是个虔诚的人 |
[55:13] | But… | 但是… |
[55:15] | If you get us out of this, I promise that will change. | 如果你帮我们渡过难关 我保证我会改变 |
[55:19] | Just give me a sign. | 快让我看见预兆 |
[55:55] | Easy… | 放松… |
[55:59] | – Easy… ?- I’m sorry. | -放松… -我很抱歉 |
[56:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[56:02] | Bacco’s very sick. | 巴寇病得很严重 |
[56:04] | It is enough. No more. | 够了 不能再这样下去了 |
[56:05] | – No, no, no! No. – Stay back! | -不不不 -退后 |
[56:07] | My brother, please, please. | 兄弟 求求你 求求你 |
[56:10] | Let me take Bacco. | 让我带巴寇走吧 |
[56:13] | I think there is a way I can save him. | 我有办法救它 |
[56:15] | I’ve tried. All of my neighbors have shot their animals. | 我试过了 我的邻居都把他们的动物杀死了 |
[56:18] | I’m the last. | 我是最后一个 |
[56:19] | Then let me help him. | 那就让我帮它吧 |
[56:25] | It is a terrible world | 这真是个残酷的世界 |
[56:27] | where a man has to shoot his own dog. | 一个人不得不射杀他自己的狗 |
[56:29] | Let me help him. | 让我帮它 |
[56:31] | If I cannot, I will do it myself. | 要是我帮不上 我就亲自解决它 |
[56:41] | Come on, Bacco. | 来吧 巴寇 |
[56:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[56:45] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我来 |
[56:59] | Undo the chain, quickly! | 解开狗链 快 |
[57:30] | It’s okay, it’s okay… It’s okay, I got you. | 没事的 没事的 我抱着你呢 |
[57:37] | It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 会没事的 明白吗 |
[57:39] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我会帮你们离开这里 好吗 |
[57:52] | Bhudhi vangu! | 我弟弟 |
[57:54] | Bhudhi vangu! Bhudhi vangu! | 我弟弟 我弟弟 |
[57:57] | – Bhudhi vangu! Bhudhi vangu! – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -我弟弟 我弟弟 -没事了 没事了 |
[57:59] | Bhudhi vangu! ?Bhudhi vangu! | 我弟弟 我弟弟 |
[58:01] | – Sielewi. – ?Bhudhi vangu! | -我听不懂 -我弟弟 |
[58:03] | I’d… tell him I don’t understand. | 我…告诉他我听不懂 |
[58:04] | – Bhudhi vangu! – ?Bhudi vangu? | -我弟弟 -什么意思 |
[58:06] | Ah, wait, no, no, no, no! | 等下 别别别 |
[58:08] | – Mukoma. Mukoma. – Mukoma? | -穆科马 穆科马 -穆科马 |
[58:12] | Y-your brother’s out there? | 你弟弟还在外面 |
[58:14] | Your brother’s in there? | 你弟弟还在那里面 |
[58:19] | Good news is… we got some viable stem cells here. | 好消息是 我们得到了活干细胞 |
[58:24] | So… | 那么… |
[58:25] | Our little friend has done his part. | 我们的小朋友完成了他的使命 |
[58:28] | He’s crying so much. | 他叫得太厉害了 |
[58:32] | You don’t think it’s a call, do you? | 它应该不是在呼唤同类吧 |
[58:35] | Why don’t you try closing the bag? | 你不要把包开着 |
[58:36] | Maybe he shares my aversion to hospitals. | 它可能跟我一样讨厌医院 |
[58:41] | Is that why you dropped out of med school? | 所以你才从医学院辍学吗 |
[58:45] | No. I never liked hospitals. | 不是 我一直都不喜欢医院 |
[58:48] | But I think it was the patients that finally did me in. | 但我想最后是那些病患让我受够了 |
[58:50] | Will you hand me one of those cuvettes over there? | 你可以帮我从那里拿一支比色皿吗 |
[58:53] | Uh, which one? | 哪一个 |
[58:54] | The-the square tube with the lid on it. | 那 那个有盖的方形管 |
[59:01] | I didn’t hate the patients. I just… | 我不是讨厌病患 我只是 |
[59:05] | Hated their pain. | 讨厌他们的痛苦 |
[59:08] | Their tears. | 他们的眼泪 |
[59:10] | And their families’ tears. | 还有他们家属的眼泪 |
[59:12] | You shut down your emotions for long enough, | 当你关闭自己的情绪够久 |
[59:14] | you don’t want to spend all day with somebody else’s. | 你就不想整天感受其他人的情绪 |
[59:19] | Does it bother you when I talk about my mother? | 那我跟你说我母亲时你会很烦吗 |
[59:24] | It did. | 之前会 |
[59:25] | When we first met. But… | 我们第一次见面的时候 不过 |
[59:27] | I’m okay with it now. | 我现在可以接受了 |
[59:30] | I’ve actually learned a lot from you, Jamie Campbell. | 其实我跟你学到了很多东西 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[59:35] | How’s that for a compliment? | 这个赞美不错吧 |
[59:38] | I’ll take what I can get. | 我能勉强接受 |
[59:44] | Is this gonna work? | 解药真的会有用吗 |
[59:47] | In theory. | 理论上会 |
[59:53] | So, there’s something I got to say. | 我想跟你说件事 |
[59:55] | And I better say it now, before this whole thing goes south. | 我最好现在说 以免这件事最后不成功 |
[1:00:01] | I want to thank you. | 我想跟你说谢谢 |
[1:00:03] | For… dragging me into this insanity. | 谢谢你 把我拉进这趟疯狂之旅 |
[1:00:07] | You don’t have to thank me. | 你不用感谢我 |
[1:00:08] | And I want to thank you for… | 我还想谢谢你 |
[1:00:13] | …giving me the courage to save my daughter. | 让我鼓起勇气救我女儿 |
[1:00:16] | And for reminding me that… | 还有提醒我 |
[1:00:20] | that it’s okay to feel and… | 受情绪影响没关系… |
[1:00:26] | Look, I know you couldn’t save your mother, | 我知道你无法救你母亲 |
[1:00:30] | But, truth is, | 但事实是 |
[1:00:32] | you kind of saved me. | 你在某种程度上救了我 |
[1:00:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:00:47] | Well, here we go. This is it. | 解药出来了 就是这个 |
[1:00:51] | Hope to God we were right. | 老天保佑我们是对的 |
[1:00:53] | I have to find Jackson. | 我去找杰克逊 |
[1:01:21] | Mitch, wait, the mother cell. | 米奇 等等 母细胞 |
[1:01:24] | Forget it. | 不管它了 |
[1:01:25] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:01:38] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:39] | The leopards. | 豹子 |
[1:01:41] | They came after the cub. | 它们跟着幼崽来的 |
[1:01:42] | I know it sounds crazy, but… | 我知道听起来很疯狂 但是 |
[1:01:44] | maybe that’s what those birds were doing. | 或许就是那些鸟通知豹子的 |
[1:01:46] | Abe, we lost the mother cell. | 亚伯 我们失去母细胞了 |
[1:01:48] | And the cure? | 那解药呢 |
[1:01:50] | This is it. It’s all we got. | 就是这个 我们只拿到这个 |
[1:01:51] | One shot, maybe two. | 一剂 或许两剂 |
[1:01:52] | Okay. I found a dog, and I put him in one of the patient rooms. | 好 我找到一条狗 放在一间病房 |
[1:01:56] | If this doesn’t work… | 如果解药没效 |
[1:01:57] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道有没有效 |
[1:02:08] | First, the birds. | 先是鸟类 |
[1:02:10] | Now the leopards. | 现在是豹子 |
[1:02:11] | It’s no coincidence. | 这绝对不是巧合 |
[1:02:13] | They’re after the cub. | 它们想救那只幼崽 |
[1:02:15] | All right, this is it. | 好 这就是解药 |
[1:02:17] | No room for mistakes. | 可不能出差错 |
[1:02:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:26] | One… | 一 |
[1:02:30] | …Two… | 二 |
[1:02:33] | Three… | 三 |
[1:02:39] | How long does it take to work? | 要多久才会生效 |
[1:02:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:49] | Hello? Who is this? | 你好 哪位 |
[1:02:52] | It’s Chloe. | 我是克洛伊 |
[1:02:54] | How is everyone? | 大家都好吗 |
[1:02:55] | Chloe, oh, my God. Are you okay? | 克洛伊 天哪 你还好吗 |
[1:02:57] | I’m fine. I’ll explain everything later. | 我很好 我之后会解释一切 |
[1:03:01] | Uh, we’re-we’re fine. | 我 我们也很好 |
[1:03:02] | We-we found a cub. | 我们找到一只豹子幼崽 |
[1:03:03] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:03:04] | What’s that sound? Where are you? | 那是什么声音 你们在哪 |
[1:03:07] | Uh, we’re at a hospital in Harare. | 我们在哈拉雷的一家医院 |
[1:03:09] | We’re-we’re actually testing the cure right now. | 我 我们其实正在测试解药 |
[1:03:12] | Wait, where are you? | 等一下 你们在哪 |
[1:03:13] | Washington. | 华盛顿 |
[1:03:16] | Why are you testing it in a hospital? | 为什么你们要在医院测试解药 |
[1:03:19] | Listen, Chloe, um, | 听着 克洛伊 |
[1:03:20] | something happened. Jackson got hurt. | 出了点事 杰克逊受伤了 |
[1:03:22] | He’s going to be fine, but-but… | 他不会有事 但 但 |
[1:03:25] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里拿到的 |
[1:03:26] | It’s clean. I borrowed it. | 这没问题 我借来的 |
[1:03:28] | I told you not to do that, Chloe. | 我跟你说过别打电话 克洛伊 |
[1:03:30] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 不重要了 |
[1:03:32] | They didn’t believe me. | 他们不相信我 |
[1:03:34] | This was the one thing I can do to help. | 我做了唯一一件我可以帮忙的事 |
[1:03:36] | And I failed. | 然后我失败了 |
[1:03:38] | – I’m sorry. – ?Ms. Tousignant. | -我很遗憾 -图赛尼尔小姐 |
[1:03:41] | Mr. Delavane. | 戴勒维恩先生 |
[1:03:44] | Would you come with us, please? | 请跟我们走吧 |
[1:03:51] | Your br… Your brother’s out there? | 你 你弟弟在外面吗 |
[1:05:49] | Okay. Okay. Here we go. | 好 好 我们走 |
[1:05:53] | Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. | 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[1:05:56] | Okay. Okay. | 会没事的 没事的 |
[1:06:30] | If it was gonna work, we’d have seen some evidence by now. | 如果解药有效 现在应该有反应了 |
[1:06:37] | Sorry, guys. This is all my fault. | 抱歉各位 都是我的错 |
[1:06:40] | – It’s no one’s fault. – Yeah, I… | -不是任何人的错 -不 是我… |
[1:06:42] | I’m the one who told you all | 是我告诉你们 |
[1:06:43] | that the leopard cub was the-the answer. | 豹子幼崽身上能找到答案 |
[1:06:47] | I’m the one who said the mother cell was the key to the cure. | 是我说的母细胞是治愈的关键 |
[1:06:50] | It was just a theory. Not even a theory. | 这只是种理论 甚至算不上理论 |
[1:06:53] | Half a theory. | 只能说是半吊子 |
[1:06:57] | Now’s not the time for self-pity. | 现在不是自责的时候 |
[1:07:00] | It didn’t work. | 没用的 |
[1:07:01] | Tell me why. | 跟我说说为什么 |
[1:07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:05] | Should I start with the fact that I’m not a geneticist? | 我要先从其实我根本不是基因学家说起吗 |
[1:07:09] | Or should I start with the fact | 还是要我说说 |
[1:07:10] | that somehow I got it into my brain | 我居然相信一个 |
[1:07:12] | that a completely discredited scientist | 叫罗伯特·奥兹的 |
[1:07:14] | by the name of Robert Oz | 名誉扫地的科学家 |
[1:07:16] | was anything other than certifiably insane? | 竟然不是个不折不扣的疯子 |
[1:07:18] | Ancient history. | 过去的就先别提了 |
[1:07:25] | Tell me why you failed today. | 告诉我你今天失败的原因 |
[1:07:27] | Easy, Abe. He tried. | 别逼他 亚伯 他尽力了 |
[1:07:28] | Stop. Let him speak. | 你闭嘴 让他说 |
[1:07:32] | Tell me why you failed. | 告诉我你失败的原因 |
[1:07:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[1:07:35] | Why don’t you tell me, genius? | 不如你来告诉我 天才 |
[1:07:41] | Maybe the mother cell was contaminated. | 或许母细胞被污染了 |
[1:07:45] | But it’s-it’s-it’s hard, organic substance. | 不过它是坚硬的有机物质 |
[1:07:48] | So that’s highly unlikely. | 所以不太可能 |
[1:07:52] | Maybe the-the… cub’s gene | 也可能是幼崽的基因 |
[1:07:54] | didn’t mutate naturally like we thought it did, | 并没有像我们以为的那样自然变异 |
[1:07:56] | but there is no way that it traveled far enough | 但是幼崽也不可能 |
[1:07:59] | to-to be exposed to Reiden, | 被雷登的产品影响 |
[1:08:00] | so that’s a big fat no. | 所以这也不可能 |
[1:08:06] | If my hypothesis… is sound, | 如果我的假设是合理的 |
[1:08:10] | a-and none of the elements were contaminated, | 也没有什么东西被污染 |
[1:08:12] | then I don’t know, maybe it’s the-the… | 那我就不知道了 也许… |
[1:08:14] | – maybe it was the delivery system. – The delivery system? | -也许是送药的问题 -送药吗 |
[1:08:21] | Yeah. The… The injection. | 对 注射过程 |
[1:08:24] | The-the… the needle, maybe the needle was contaminated. | 针头 可能是针头被污染了 |
[1:08:27] | The… Or… | 或者… |
[1:08:32] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[1:08:36] | Intramuscular injections usually disseminate quickly, but… | 肌肉注射通常作用很快的 |
[1:08:40] | but it’s-it’s possible that… | 但是也有可能 |
[1:08:43] | it’s possible it never even made it out of the dog’s flank. | 有可能药效没从狗的身侧扩散开 |
[1:08:46] | And if it didn’t make it out of its flank, | 如果药没有从身侧扩散 |
[1:08:47] | then that means it didn’t get to the brain… | 就意味着药根本没有到达脑部 |
[1:08:50] | and maybe that’s it, maybe… | 或许就是因为这个 大概… |
[1:08:54] | …maybe we need to introduce it orally. | 我们需要让它口服 |
[1:08:58] | Maybe we need to do that | 我们得在豹群找到我们前 |
[1:08:59] | before the cub’s pack finds us. | 让狗口服药物 |
[1:09:01] | Do we have enough left? | 剩下的够吗 |
[1:09:05] | We’re gonna find out. | 等下就知道了 |
[1:09:07] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[1:09:09] | Don’t think I don’t recognize what you just did there. | 别以为我不知道你刚才在干什么 |
[1:09:30] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉了 哥们 |
[1:09:32] | We need you one more time. | 我们需要你再配合一次 |
[1:09:38] | Got him? | 抓住了吗 |
[1:09:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -抓好了 |
[1:10:06] | Mitch, I don’t know. | 米奇 我不明白 |
[1:10:08] | I don’t think it’s working. | 看起来好像没用 |
[1:10:41] | Good boy. Good boy. | 乖 乖 |
[1:10:56] | You better find Jackson. | 你该去找杰克逊了 |
[1:10:58] | We got to get this stuff home. | 我们要把它送回家 |
[1:11:29] | Sorry for the cloak-and-dagger. | 很抱歉搞得这么神秘 |
[1:11:32] | We haven’t been properly introduced. | 我们还没正式地自我介绍呢 |
[1:11:35] | My name is Amelia Sage. | 我叫阿米莉亚·赛奇 |
[1:11:37] | Those scientists didn’t believe you, | 那些科学家不相信你 |
[1:11:39] | but I do. | 但是我信 |
[1:11:43] | And so do the people who matter. | 在意这件事的人都相信 |
[1:11:50] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[1:11:54] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[1:11:57] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[1:11:58] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[1:12:03] | How are you, man? | 你怎么样 |
[1:12:05] | I was so worried. | 我很担心你 |
[1:12:08] | I’ve said some things over the last few days… | 这几天我说了些不该说的… |
[1:12:09] | What you said… | 你说的话 |
[1:12:12] | you were right. | 都很对 |
[1:12:14] | That little boy in there, | 里面的那个小男孩 |
[1:12:16] | the only thing that mattered to him was his brother. | 对他来说唯一重要的就是他的弟弟 |
[1:12:19] | I’ve been a lousy brother. | 我是个不称职的弟弟 |
[1:12:21] | I made some dangerous choices. | 做了很多危险的选择 |
[1:12:23] | You tried to give your life for me. | 你为了救我甘愿冒生命危险 |
[1:12:26] | It was a dangerous choice, | 这是个危险的选择 |
[1:12:28] | but a good brother. | 但是是好兄弟才做的 |
[1:12:33] | The cure? | 解药怎么样 |
[1:12:35] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[1:12:38] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:12:43] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开 |
[1:12:43] | The lobby’s this way. | 大厅在这边 |
[1:12:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:12:55] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:13:06] | Do we run? | 要跑吗 |
[1:13:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:10] | If we do, they’ll take us down. | 跑的话它们会捉住我们 |
[1:13:22] | Trank ’em! | 麻醉它们 |
[1:13:29] | Secure! | 安全 |
[1:13:30] | Unit two secure! Extract! | 二区安全 撤退 |
[1:13:32] | Lock it down. Secure the perimeter. | 把这里关闭 封锁周围 |
[1:13:34] | How long have you known about the problem? | 你知道这个问题多久了 |
[1:13:36] | Let’s just say that two weeks ago | 这么说吧 两周前 |
[1:13:38] | this room… didn’t exist. | 这间屋子…还不存在 |
[1:13:41] | Many of the things you said to the working group | 你跟工作组说的很多事 |
[1:13:43] | corroborate my team’s discovery. | 都跟我们团队的发现吻合 |
[1:13:45] | The ocular change, for example. | 比如瞳孔的变化 |
[1:13:48] | – You call it the… – Defiant pupil. ? | -你们称之为…-挑衅的瞳孔 |
[1:13:50] | We call it the delta determinate. | 我们称之为三角定型 |
[1:13:52] | It’s an anomaly of the pax-6 gene, | 那是一种P6基因异常 |
[1:13:55] | but a rose by any other name… | 但不管叫什么都一样 |
[1:13:58] | We didn’t know about the gene. | 我们不知道那种基因 |
[1:13:59] | We didn’t have the resources. | 我们没有相应资源 |
[1:14:00] | Well, you did just fine without them. | 在没有的情况下你们做的不错了 |
[1:14:03] | My team’s just started to research this problem. | 我的团队刚开始研究这一问题 |
[1:14:05] | Your team is already close to a cure. | 你们团队已经快研制出解药了 |
[1:14:09] | Resources are the enemy of imagination. | 资源是想象力的敌人啊 |
[1:14:12] | Einstein? | 爱因斯坦说的吗 |
[1:14:14] | Delavane. | 戴勒维恩 |
[1:14:18] | Well, Mr. Delavane, you’ll be happy to hear | 戴勒维恩先生 你会很高兴 |
[1:14:21] | that instead of facing criminal charges, | 听到你的团队不会面临谋杀指控 |
[1:14:23] | your team is about to become heroes. | 而是要成为英雄了 |
[1:14:25] | Hopefully… | 希望… |
[1:14:27] | The kind of heroes that can save the world. | 是可以拯救世界的英雄 |
[1:14:32] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤军奋战了 |
[1:14:36] | Not anymore. | 以后都不再是了 |
[1:14:40] | 哈拉雷综合医院 急诊室 | |
[1:14:42] | Not that we’re not incredibly grateful, | 不是我们不心存感激 |
[1:14:43] | but where the hell did you guys come from? | 但你们哪里冒出来的 |
[1:14:45] | We’re the 74th special tactics squadron. | 我们是第74特战中队 |
[1:14:47] | Our orders are to get you out of here. | 我们接到的命令是救你们出来 |
[1:14:49] | Okay, listen, there were two others with us. | 好 跟我们一起的还有两个人 |
[1:14:51] | – They’re-they’re still… – Look! Jackson! | -他们还…-快看 是杰克逊 |
[1:14:57] | You look like hell. | 你这什么鬼样子 |
[1:14:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:15:01] | Hey, listen, up there with me, | 听着 跟我在上面的 |
[1:15:02] | there were three… three kids. | 还有三个孩子 |
[1:15:03] | Already on their way to Nyanga. | 已经在去尼扬加的路上了 |
[1:15:05] | We’ll track down their parents. | 我们会帮他们找到父母 |
[1:15:06] | How’d you know we were here? | 你们怎么知道我们在这里 |
[1:15:08] | All I’m authorized to say is your location | 我只能说你们的位置 |
[1:15:09] | was provided by a French national. | 是一个法国人提供的 |
[1:15:12] | But we’re gonna get you to Johannesburg, | 但我们要带你们去约翰尼斯堡 |
[1:15:13] | and from there on a flight to D.C. | 从那里送你们上去华盛顿的飞机 |
[1:15:15] | I made a promise. | 我答应了别人 |
[1:15:17] | Can you spare two men to take him back home? | 你能找两个人把它送回家吗 |
[1:15:20] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:15:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:15:26] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[1:15:30] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[1:15:32] | Yeah. Let’s go, let’s go. Yeah. | 嗯 我们走 |
[1:15:46] | You know, I made a… | 你知道 我… |
[1:15:49] | great many promises to God in Zimbabwe. | 我在津巴布韦向上帝许诺了很多事 |
[1:15:54] | You gonna keep ’em? | 你要履行诺言吗 |
[1:15:56] | I think all but one. | 除了一个其他都履行 |
[1:16:00] | Did it involve women? | 跟女人有关吗 |
[1:16:03] | No, it involved hamburger. | 不 跟汉堡有关 |
[1:16:06] | And it was made in haste on your behalf. | 而且是代表你匆忙许下的 |
[1:16:09] | I think you’ll be making your own promises from now on. | 今后你要自己许诺了 |
[1:16:12] | Oh… No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:16:14] | No. As soon as we land, | 不 等我们下飞机 |
[1:16:16] | hamburger, two cold beers– not negotiable. | 汉堡 两瓶冰镇啤酒 必须要 |
[1:16:21] | Uh, please tell me | 你们不会 |
[1:16:22] | that after everything we’ve been through, | 在经历了这么多事之后 |
[1:16:24] | you guys aren’t seriously gonna eat a hamburger. | 真要去吃汉堡吧 |
[1:16:27] | Oh, I’m eating the hamburger. | 我吃定汉堡了 |
[1:16:30] | How’s the cub? | 幼崽怎么样 |
[1:16:33] | He ate half my dinner and fell asleep. | 它吃了我一半的晚餐 然后睡了 |
[1:16:35] | Would you mind watching him for a sec? | 帮我照看它一下好吗 |
[1:16:49] | I was just pilfering some of these… | 我正在偷这种… |
[1:16:51] | adorable little bottles that haven’t grown up yet. | 还没长大的可爱的小瓶子 |
[1:16:55] | Would you like one? | 你要来一个吗 |
[1:16:56] | I would like nothing more. | 最好不过了 |
[1:17:02] | Well… | 话说… |
[1:17:04] | Well, what? | 话说什么 |
[1:17:08] | How many animals do you think have nearly eaten us? | 你觉得有多少动物差点把我们吃了 |
[1:17:15] | Well, to be fair to them, they wouldn’t have eaten us. | 说实话 它们不会吃掉我们 |
[1:17:18] | They’d have just killed us. | 它们只会把我们咬死 |
[1:17:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:17:30] | So… We did pretty good, right? | 所以…我们做得不错对吧 |
[1:17:35] | Yeah. Well, considering we didn’t have… | 嗯 考虑到我们没有… |
[1:17:53] | Uh, ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. | 女士们先生们 我是机长 |
[1:17:56] | We’ve been informed | 我们接到通知 |
[1:17:56] | that due to some unusual migratory behavior, | 由于一些异常迁飞行为 |
[1:17:59] | this airspace has been closed. | 这一空域已经停飞 |
[1:18:02] | We’ve been diverted to… | 我们要转飞到… |
[1:18:04] | What migratory behavior? | 什么迁飞行为 |