| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | I believe that if we introduce the mother cell | 我认为如果我们将母细胞 | 
| [00:06] | into the dna of a mutated animal, | 引入变异动物的DNA中 | 
| [00:09] | we could possibly synthesize a cure, but here’s the problem: | 就可能能制造出解药 但问题是 | 
| [00:13] | in order to do that, we need an animal | 要这样做 我们就需要 | 
| [00:15] | who has mutated and has not been exposed to the mother cell. | 已变异但未接触过母细胞的动物 | 
| [00:19] | What if your dad was searching for a cure? | 万一你爸爸也在寻找解药呢 | 
| [00:21] | – Leopards? – Have we ruled it out yet? | -豹子吗 -已经排除了吗 | 
| [00:23] | Zambia’s largest agricultural company | 赞比亚最大的农业公司 | 
| [00:25] | is owned by one of reiden’s biggest critics. | 是雷登最大的反对者之一所有的 | 
| [00:27] | That might explain why reiden products Aren’t being used there. | 所以雷登的产品才没有在那里使用 | 
| [00:30] | I think we just found our needle. | 我们找到我们的针了 | 
| [00:31] | – We need to get out of the country. – How soon do you need to leave? | -我们得离境 -什么时候得动身 | 
| [00:35] | When an army wants to take an area, | 军队要想夺下一片地区 | 
| [00:37] | they attack in a haphazard fashion. | 他们会进行随机袭击 | 
| [00:39] | It causes fear. | 引起恐慌 | 
| [00:40] | Wh-what, are you telling me, | 等等 你是说 | 
| [00:41] | That leopards are using military strategy? | 豹子还用上军事策略了 | 
| [00:43] | They’re working as a group. | 它们团伙合作 | 
| [00:45] | Means they’re thinking as a group. | 那么也会采取团体策略 | 
| [00:46] | Mitch stuck the cub with the needle. | 米奇用针扎了幼崽 | 
| [00:48] | His pain sent a distress call. | 他的疼痛发出了求救信号 | 
| [00:49] | It was just like the lions in L.A., | 就像洛杉矶的狮子那样 | 
| [00:50] | They communicate over long distances. | 他们能远距离交流 | 
| [00:52] | This little guy saved our lives. | 这小家伙救了我们一命 | 
| [00:53] | Once we get him back to a lab, | 一旦我们把他带回实验室 | 
| [00:54] | he’s gonna save a lot more than that. | 他会救更多人的命 | 
| [00:56] | The cure… It worked. | 解药… 起效了 | 
| [00:58] | You’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [01:01] | I want to thank you. | 我想跟你说谢谢 | 
| [01:03] | – You don’t have to thank me. – I want to thank you | -你不用感谢我 -我还想谢谢你 | 
| [01:04] | for giving me the courage to save my daughter. | 让我鼓起勇气救我女儿 | 
| [01:07] | Truth is– | 事实是 | 
| [01:09] | you kind of saved me. | 你在某种程度上救了我 | 
| [01:12] | My name is Amelia Sage. | 我叫阿米莉亚·赛奇 | 
| [01:13] | Those scientists didn’t believe you, but I do. | 那些科学家不相信你 但是我信 | 
| [01:16] | What about my colleagues? | 我的同事们呢 | 
| [01:18] | They’re safe. | 他们安全了 | 
| [01:19] | They’re on a plane coming back to the United States. | 他们正乘坐飞机返回美国 | 
| [04:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [04:56] | Wh-where am I? | 这是哪里 | 
| [04:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:01] | I-I don’t… I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不… 我听不懂你说的话 | 
| [05:04] | I was on a plane. | 我之前在飞机上 | 
| [05:06] | There were other people with me. | 和我一起的还有别的人 | 
| [05:07] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 | 
| [05:08] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吧 | 
| [05:10] | There-there was a, um, | 还有一只 | 
| [05:12] | a leopard, a small, uh, leopard cub. | 一只豹子 很小 豹子幼崽 | 
| [05:15] | I-it’s very important that I find him. | 我要找到它 这很重要 | 
| [05:18] | Is he okay? | 它没事吧 | 
| [05:20] | Do you understand me? You don’t understand me. | 你听得懂吗 你听不懂 | 
| [05:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 | 
| [05:29] | How long have I been here? | 我在这里多久了 | 
| [05:33] | I need to find a phone. | 我需要找部电话 | 
| [05:34] | I need to make a phone call. | 我需要打个电话 | 
| [05:35] | A phone call. | 打电话 | 
| [05:36] | I know, I need-I need- I need a phone. | 我知道 我要…我要电话 | 
| [05:38] | Can you help me find a phone? | 你能帮我找部电话来吗 | 
| [05:40] | Can you help me? Please. | 你能帮我吗 求你了 | 
| [07:11] | You were protecting me. | 你是在保护我 | 
| [07:13] | You were protecting me. | 你在保护我 | 
| [07:31] | milkon | 翻译 | 
| [07:34] | witbat | 翻译 | 
| [07:55] | The Canadian government called off the dive teams last week. | 加拿大政府上周取消了潜水队的任务 | 
| [08:00] | 47 people lost in the crash… | 有47人在事故中失踪… | 
| [08:05] | Along with the cure. | 和解药一起失踪了 | 
| [08:11] | So we need to find an alternative, | 所以我们需要找到替代品 | 
| [08:15] | something we’ve overlooked. | 找到被我们忽视的东西 | 
| [08:22] | Uh, Chloe… | 克洛伊… | 
| [08:24] | Chloe and I have been granted official clearance, | 克洛伊和我已经获得了官方许可 | 
| [08:28] | uh, some made-up titles and a team… | 一些顶着捏造头衔的人以及一支队伍… | 
| [08:34] | …international team arrived in Zambia today. | 国际小队今天到达了赞比亚 | 
| [08:38] | Uh, the-the situation they report there | 他们发回报告说 | 
| [08:41] | is, uh, well, dire. | 那里情况非常可怕 | 
| [08:44] | Uh, mass evacuation, general panic… | 大规模的撤离 广泛的恐慌情绪… | 
| [08:49] | …Very important people arrived today. | 今天有很重要的人物到了 | 
| [08:55] | A multinational team of crisis managers… | 由多国危机处理人员组成的队伍… | 
| [09:01] | …with their very important scientists. | 带着他们非常重要的科学家 | 
| [09:05] | So apparently they don’t need me anymore. | 显然他们不再需要我了 | 
| [09:09] | You know, ’cause… | 因为… | 
| [09:11] | I… | 我… | 
| [09:14] | Maybe they just don’t want to be associated with failure. | 也许他们就是不想与失败者为伍吧 | 
| [09:34] | When we first assembled, | 当我们第一次集合的时候 | 
| [09:37] | I think we were all pretty dubious. | 我觉得我们都很疑惑 | 
| [09:40] | No one more than me. | 没人比我更觉得奇怪 | 
| [09:42] | Do you have any thoughts about Reiden Global? | 你对雷登国际有什么看法吗 | 
| [09:49] | Why would I have any thoughts about Reiden Global? | 我为什么要对雷登国际有什么看法 | 
| [09:52] | Dalton, can I get a…? | 道尔顿 能给我一杯吗 | 
| [09:54] | Just about the rumors floating around | 只是有传言说 | 
| [09:56] | that Reiden cut a deal with the government. | 雷登和政府达成了一个协议 | 
| [10:02] | What kind of deal? | 什么协议 | 
| [10:03] | To provide your now-famous mother cell | 为了调制出解药 | 
| [10:06] | in an effort to concoct the cure. | 他们会提供传说中的母细胞 | 
| [10:10] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做 | 
| [10:12] | Well, because… | 因为… | 
| [10:15] | In return, the government agreed to indemnify Reiden | 作为交换 政府同意让雷登 | 
| [10:18] | and all of its corporate holdings | 及其所有公司财产 | 
| [10:20] | from any malfeasance in connection with the, uh… | 免于任何违法处罚 有关那个… | 
| [10:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:28] | They still haven’t come up | 他们还是没能 | 
| [10:30] | with an adequate name for it, have they? | 给这事件起一个合适的名字 对吧 | 
| [10:33] | Maybe you should come up with one. | 也许你能起一个 | 
| [10:35] | That’d put you on the journalistic map, wouldn’t it? | 这样你就能名声大噪了 是吧 | 
| [10:38] | How about…. | 叫… | 
| [10:40] | “The… Beast rebellion”? | “野兽叛乱”怎么样 | 
| [10:45] | That’s pretty good, no? | 听起来不错吧 | 
| [10:46] | Well, the rumors don’t end there. | 传言可不止这些 | 
| [10:49] | There’s talk that you and the other three were forced to sign | 还有人说你和其他三个人被迫签了 | 
| [10:52] | a non-disclosure agreement | 一份保密协议 | 
| [10:53] | in exchange for prosecutorial immunity | 换取豁免权 | 
| [10:56] | from the crimes that were committed during the course | 不用承担你们在冒险过程中 | 
| [10:58] | – of your… adventure. ?- Okay. | -你所犯下的罪行 -好吧 | 
| [11:00] | This isn’t just a puff piece on the gentleman scientist | 这不止是描写一位差点拯救世界的 | 
| [11:04] | who almost saved the world, is it? | 绅士科学家的吹捧性文章吧 | 
| [11:06] | Not really, no. | 不是 | 
| [11:10] | And Jamie Campbell. | 还有杰米·坎贝尔 | 
| [11:13] | What about her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [11:14] | Well, this was her white whale, wasn’t it? | 这是她的白鲸[梦寐以求的东西]对吧 | 
| [11:16] | Uh, her obsession? Reiden? | 雷登国际的事让她着迷 | 
| [11:23] | That would be tragic, wouldn’t it? | 那就太悲剧了 对吧 | 
| [11:25] | All she wanted to do was bring down Reiden, | 她一心想要扳倒雷登 | 
| [11:28] | expose the truth. | 让真相大白天下 | 
| [11:30] | And she did. | 她确实也这么做了 | 
| [11:33] | She died doing it. | 还因此而死 | 
| [11:36] | And now here I am… here we are, | 结果现在我…我们到了这种地步 | 
| [11:38] | we can’t say a thing, | 什么也不能说 | 
| [11:41] | which means… | 也就是说… | 
| [11:44] | All she ever really cared about essentially died with her, | 她在乎的东西都随她而去了 | 
| [11:48] | didn’t it? | 是不是 | 
| [11:49] | Is it true? | 是吗 | 
| [11:51] | Have you been silenced? | 你被禁言了吗 | 
| [11:55] | – She was a reporter, too. – I know. | -她也是记者 -我知道 | 
| [11:58] | And the thing that made her a good reporter was that | 她之所以是个好记者 | 
| [12:00] | she understood tenacity and compassion | 是因为她明白 坚韧和同情 | 
| [12:04] | don’t have to be mutually exclusive. | 不一定是互斥的 | 
| [12:08] | – I-I didn’t mean… – I know. | -我不是指… -我知道 | 
| [12:10] | You should go. | 你应该走了 | 
| [12:11] | Maybe you can get one of those urban transport thugs | 你可以找个喜欢在路上横冲直撞的人 | 
| [12:13] | to bring you home, what with “the beast rebellion” and all. | 送你回家 和所谓的”野兽叛乱”一起 | 
| [12:19] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [12:24] | Tell me one last thing. | 最后再告诉我一件事 | 
| [12:28] | Would you say that all hope is lost? | 你认为一丝希望都没有了吗 | 
| [12:31] | That things are only gonna get worse? | 一切只能变得更糟吗 | 
| [12:35] | Is all hope… in fact lost? | 所有希望都不存在了吗 | 
| [12:57] | Everyone should consult their watch lists. | 大家都检查一遍监视列表 | 
| [12:59] | Reports have that those animals that busted out of the zoo | 有报道称这些冲出动物园的动物 | 
| [13:02] | are congregating in the northeast. | 在东北部集合 | 
| [13:05] | Anacostia Park has just been upgraded to a five. | 阿纳科斯蒂亚公园刚刚提高至五级警报 | 
| [13:08] | – Back in black, mammy-rammers. – How’d it go? | -我回来了 混蛋们 -怎么样 | 
| [13:11] | Got the bride to the church on time. | 及时把新娘送到了教堂 | 
| [13:13] | Not without a struggle though. | 不过过程有点艰辛 | 
| [13:15] | Georgetown is thick with boars. | 乔治城里全是野猪 | 
| [13:19] | Never seen so many on one run. | 从未一次见这么多 | 
| [13:22] | You got bit? | 你被咬了吗 | 
| [13:23] | I did. | 是啊 | 
| [13:25] | But you ain’t seen the other guy yet. | 但你还没见到另一个人 | 
| [13:27] | Victor Holman. | 维克多·霍曼 | 
| [13:28] | Taking him from home to GW Hospital and back. | 把他从家送到乔治·华盛顿大学医院再回来 | 
| [13:32] | Take a real gun tonight, Abe. | 今晚带把真枪 亚伯 | 
| [13:33] | That part of Pennsylvania Ave around GW Hospital | 乔治·华盛顿大学医院附近的宾夕法尼亚路段 | 
| [13:35] | has seen unusually heavy activity. | 动物活动异常频繁 | 
| [13:39] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事 | 
| [13:41] | All I require is the tranq. | 我只需要麻醉枪 | 
| [13:43] | It’s not a question of whether or not you’ll be okay. | 这不是你会不会出事的问题 | 
| [13:46] | They pay us for a service; they pay us for their safety; | 他们雇我们干活 雇我们保护他们的安全 | 
| [13:48] | and your pacifist beliefs | 你的和平主义信仰 | 
| [13:49] | ain’t gonna protect them from what’s out there. | 可保护不了他们 | 
| [13:51] | Mr. Holman will be just fine. | 霍曼先生会没事的 | 
| [13:57] | 17,000 casualties worldwide, | 全球范围内死亡人数已经达到一万七千 | 
| [14:00] | not to mention countless injuries. | 更不用说还有不计其数的人受伤 | 
| [14:02] | I’m sorry, but killing all the animals, | 我很遗憾 不过杀死所有动物 | 
| [14:04] | that’s completely insane. | 这简直就是疯了 | 
| [14:05] | Which is why we need to give them an alternative. | 所以我们得给它们其他选择 | 
| [14:08] | – Miss Sage? – Yes. | -赛奇小姐 -怎么了 | 
| [14:10] | The team from Zambia just radioed. | 赞比亚的团队刚发来无线电报 | 
| [14:12] | They found the leopards? | 他们找到豹子了吗 | 
| [14:13] | Yes, ma’am, that’s right. | 是的 女士 | 
| [14:15] | They’ve been tracking the pride since this morning. | 他们从今早就开始追踪兽群 | 
| [14:17] | They’re about to deploy a unit to capture them. | 他们要派一队人抓捕它们 | 
| [14:19] | There’s your alternative. | 这就是你的其他选择 | 
| [14:31] | Is that our team? | 那是我们的团队吗 | 
| [14:32] | They’re in an abandoned flea market just north of Lusaka. | 他们在卢萨卡北部一个废弃的跳蚤市场 | 
| [14:35] | Orange are the leopards. | 橙色的是豹子 | 
| [14:36] | We’re having trouble with the helmet-cam. | 头盔相机出问题了 | 
| [14:37] | – Switching to comm sat 19. – Do you have audio? | -调至19频道 -能收到音频吗 | 
| [14:40] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我正在调 | 
| [14:43] | I see ’em. | 我看见了 | 
| [14:43] | 30 yards ahead. 30 yards ahead. | 前方30码 前方30码 | 
| [14:45] | Copy that. I’m moving in. | 收到 我在前进 | 
| [14:46] | That’s your agent? | 那是你的探员 | 
| [14:47] | Yes, Pascal. | 对 帕斯卡 | 
| [14:48] | He’s embedded with the team. | 他和团队一起埋伏在那 | 
| [14:50] | They spotted us. | 它们看见我们了 | 
| [14:51] | They’re running. Go, go, go, don’t lose them. | 它们要跑了 快 别跟丢了 | 
| [14:53] | Targets are dispersing. | 目标四散逃开 | 
| [14:54] | Come on, you can cut it off. | 加油 你们可以截断它们 | 
| [14:56] | Fan out, fan out. | 散开 散开 | 
| [14:58] | Moving in. | 前进 | 
| [14:58] | – On your ten. – Target tranqed. | -在你的十点钟方向 -目标已麻醉 | 
| [14:59] | I see it. We’ll cut it off. | 我看见了 我们要截断它们的路 | 
| [15:01] | I got one, due south. | 我看到一只 往南去了 | 
| [15:03] | – We can cut it off. – Go, go, go. | -我们可以截住它 -快 | 
| [15:05] | – I’m moving in. – I see it. | -我正在前进 -我看见它了 | 
| [15:07] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 | 
| [15:11] | We got one! Come on! | 抓住一只了 快来 | 
| [15:13] | Target tranqed. | 目标已麻醉 | 
| [15:21] | You hear that? | 你们听见了吗 | 
| [15:24] | It’s birds. | 是鸟 | 
| [15:26] | They’re going to attack. | 它们要开始攻击 | 
| [15:27] | You have to warn them. | 你得警告他们 | 
| [15:28] | They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 | 
| [15:28] | They need your help. | 他们需要你的帮助 | 
| [15:31] | Tell them! | 快告诉他们 | 
| [15:33] | Do it. | 照做吧 | 
| [15:34] | This is DC. | 华盛顿 | 
| [15:35] | We believe you have incoming, possibly birds. | 我们认为有敌人袭击 可能是鸟 | 
| [15:37] | – Tell them to get to cover. – You need to seek cover. | -告诉他们找掩护 -你们得找掩护 | 
| [15:40] | Let’s get a wider visual. | 调至更广阔视野 | 
| [15:41] | Sending to main monitor. | 发送至主显示器 | 
| [15:43] | I’ve got the helmet-cam feed. | 我能收到头盔相机的信号了 | 
| [15:45] | Get your heads down! | 低下头 | 
| [15:53] | Tell ’em to go east. | 告诉他们往东跑 | 
| [15:53] | Head due east, there’s a structure. | 往东跑 有栋建筑物 | 
| [15:56] | Wrong way! Wrong way, back up, back up! | 路不对 路不对 后退 后退 | 
| [16:03] | Take cover! Take cover! | 隐蔽 隐蔽 | 
| [16:09] | Oh, God. | 上帝 | 
| [16:11] | They need to find an exit. | 他们得找到出路 | 
| [16:18] | Get to shelter! | 去躲起来 | 
| [16:18] | DC, we’re okay, we have the leopard. | 华盛顿 我们没事 抓到豹子了 | 
| [16:22] | Sir, we got the leopard. | 长官 我们抓到豹子了 | 
| [16:24] | – Well done. – Copy that. | -干得漂亮 -收到 | 
| [16:37] | They found the leopards. | 他们找到豹子了 | 
| [16:40] | Chloe just called. | 克洛伊刚打来电话 | 
| [16:42] | It’s been three months | 赞比亚小队 | 
| [16:43] | since the team in Zambia started looking for them, | 都已经找了它们三个月了 | 
| [16:45] | 86 days to be exact, | 确切的说是86天 | 
| [16:47] | and then an hour ago… | 一个小时前 | 
| [16:50] | they did it. | 他们终于找到了 | 
| [16:51] | They captured one of them. | 他们抓到了一只 | 
| [16:53] | Now, once they return home, the plans are in place | 现在他们只要一回去 | 
| [16:57] | to, uh, synthesize the cure on a mass scale. | 大规模合成解药的计划就万事俱备了 | 
| [17:00] | But one problem remains– the distribution problem– | 但还有一个问题 药物使用问题 | 
| [17:02] | How do we get the cure to the animals? | 我们怎么才能把解药用到动物身上 | 
| [17:05] | Now, the very important scientists, | 当前 举足轻重的科学家们 | 
| [17:07] | they think that they have the solution. | 认为他们有办法 | 
| [17:08] | They want to aerosolize the cure | 他们想雾化解药 | 
| [17:11] | and drop it from planes, but that won’t work. | 从飞机上播下 但那是不行的 | 
| [17:13] | An airborne solution will decay passing through the atmosphere. | 空降时药效会在穿过大气层时削弱 | 
| [17:20] | But I can do it. | 但我有办法 | 
| [17:21] | I… can come up with a solution. | 我能够提出一个办法 | 
| [17:37] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, you all right? | -好啊伙计 -你还好吧 | 
| [17:39] | Oh, I’m dandy, I’ve never been better. | 我好到飞起了 从没这么好过 | 
| [17:42] | Got all this free time on my hands, | 手上有大把的空闲时间 | 
| [17:44] | I thought I’d do some reading. | 我想可以看看书 | 
| [17:48] | Couldn’t reach the damn book I wanted. | 没够到我想看的那本书 | 
| [17:50] | Yeah, well, you know, | 跟你说 | 
| [17:52] | next time, just come knock on the wall, okay? | 下次就敲敲墙壁 好吗 | 
| [17:54] | I’ll come grab it for you. | 我会过来给你拿 | 
| [17:56] | Yeah, that’s… That’s a good idea. | 好 好主意 | 
| [18:01] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 | 
| [18:04] | You sure you’re okay? You need anything? | 你确定你没事吗 需要什么东西吗 | 
| [18:05] | Yeah, I’ll take a right leg. | 需要 一条右腿 | 
| [18:06] | I only need it from the knee down. | 膝盖以下就够了 | 
| [18:10] | So, uh, you heard about the zoo? | 你听说动物园的事了吗 | 
| [18:12] | Yeah. | 听说了 | 
| [18:13] | Rumor has it they were moving the animals into quarantine. | 传言说他们要把动物给隔离起来 | 
| [18:15] | Hippos went nuts. | 河马都疯了 | 
| [18:17] | Yeah, I just talked to Chloe. | 对 我刚跟克洛伊聊过 | 
| [18:19] | She told me. | 她跟我说了 | 
| [18:20] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [18:23] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [18:25] | Goldy, you’re taking these, right? | 戈尔迪 你还吃着药呢 对吧 | 
| [18:31] | Look, man, you ignore this, you get an infection… | 听着哥们 你忘了吃就会感染 | 
| [18:33] | If they ever get the… the elevator fixed, | 如果他们把 把电梯修好 | 
| [18:36] | it’d be a lot easier for me to move around, Jackson. | 我四处活动就容易得多了 杰克逊 | 
| [18:38] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 | 
| [18:42] | I’ll go refill the prescription, okay? | 我去再拿点药 好吗 | 
| [18:44] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [18:46] | Not tonight. Wait till tomorrow? | 今晚就算了 明天再去吧 | 
| [18:48] | No matter what you think, it’s not safe out there, man. | 不管你怎么想 外面可不安全 | 
| [18:50] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 | 
| [18:52] | Hey, you know animals love me, right? | 你知道动物最喜欢我了 对吧 | 
| [18:54] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [18:56] | At least wear my gear, will you, please? | 至少穿好我的装备吧 | 
| [18:59] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [19:03] | What else has Chloe told you? | 克洛伊还跟你说什么了 | 
| [19:06] | They found the leopards. | 他们找到了豹子 | 
| [19:11] | Damn! | 终于 | 
| [19:13] | Well, this calls for a celebration, man. | 这得要庆祝一番啊 哥们 | 
| [19:14] | Pick up a sixer when you’re out there, too. | 你出去的时候买六罐啤酒 | 
| [19:16] | We still need to find a way to… | 我们还需要找到一个 | 
| [19:18] | spread the cure to the animals, okay? | 把解药散播到动物身上的办法 | 
| [19:21] | You think when we fix this that we’re gonna learn our lesson? | 你觉得事情解决了之后我们会吸取教训吗 | 
| [19:25] | We’re gonna find a better way to share the planet? | 我们能找到更好办法共享地球吗 | 
| [19:28] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 | 
| [19:29] | Yeah, it’s kind of like me riding a motorcycle. | 这就像是我骑着一辆摩托车 | 
| [19:31] | You know, people used to tell me that I was tempting fate, | 大家以前会说我是在玩命 | 
| [19:35] | but… | 但 | 
| [19:37] | I mean, if it hadn’t been that dog that attacked me, | 我是说 如果不是那条狗攻击了我 | 
| [19:39] | it could just as easily have been a drunk driver. | 我可能也因为醉驾出事故完蛋了 | 
| [19:41] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [19:42] | I guess my point is | 我想说的是 | 
| [19:42] | that we never really consider | 我们根本没有认真考虑过 | 
| [19:44] | that the worst case scenario could actually happen, do we? | 最糟糕的事情可能真的会发生 对吧 | 
| [19:47] | No. | 对 | 
| [19:48] | Maybe that’s the difference between us and the animals. | 也许那就是我们和动物之间的区别 | 
| [19:50] | What’s that, huh? | 怎么说 | 
| [19:52] | – That we’re arrogant? – ?No. | -我们骄傲自大吗 -不 | 
| [19:55] | We’re stupid. | 我们太蠢了 | 
| [19:57] | Be careful out there, bud. | 出门小心点 兄弟 | 
| [20:01] | So, how do we distribute the cure? | 那么我们怎么散播解药呢 | 
| [20:04] | The food web, right? | 食物链 对吗 | 
| [20:05] | That seems to be the best way to spread the cure. | 那看起来是散播解药的最佳方式了 | 
| [20:08] | We inoculate the prey and let the food web do the rest. | 我们给猎物注射解药 剩下的就交给食物链 | 
| [20:16] | So, only problem that I can think of | 这样我能想到的唯一问题 | 
| [20:20] | would be that the animals… | 就是动物… | 
| [20:24] | They seem to have stopped feeding on each other. | 它们好像停止互相捕杀了 | 
| [20:27] | They seem to just be feeding on us. | 它们好像只捕杀我们 | 
| [20:47] | Victor holman? | 维克多·霍曼 | 
| [20:48] | That’s right. | 是的 | 
| [20:50] | I’m your ride. | 我给你开车 | 
| [20:56] | Quiet. | 真安静 | 
| [21:00] | No more traffic. | 一个人都没有 | 
| [21:04] | It’s almost beautiful, isn’t it? | 够称得上是美丽了 对吗 | 
| [21:06] | Almost. | 对 | 
| [21:08] | Until one considers what lurks everywhere. | 在你想到四处暗藏杀机之前 | 
| [21:12] | Are you always this cheerful? | 你总是这么乐观吗 | 
| [21:21] | Have you lost anybody since this all began? | 在这一切开始之前 你失去过什么人吗 | 
| [21:24] | Yes. | 失去过 | 
| [21:27] | Friends or family? | 朋友还是家人 | 
| [21:29] | Friends that became family. | 成为家人的朋友 | 
| [21:36] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [21:39] | They were killed? | 不幸遇害了吗 | 
| [21:41] | One was. | 一个人是 | 
| [21:45] | And the others? | 那其他人呢 | 
| [21:47] | I choose not to see them. | 我选择不去他见们 | 
| [21:55] | Take a right on Cardozo. | 在卡多佐那里右拐 | 
| [21:58] | But the hospital’s the other way. | 可医院在另一边 | 
| [21:59] | We’re making a stop before the hospital. | 我们去医院之前先停一下 | 
| [23:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [23:45] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 | 
| [24:12] | For years, scientists in labs around the world | 多年来 全世界的科学家在实验室 | 
| [24:14] | have been collecting DNA samples. | 收集了多种DNA样本 | 
| [24:17] | And now those efforts will be put to good use. | 现在这些成果将被善加利用 | 
| [24:21] | Every species on earth– | 地球上的所有物种 | 
| [24:22] | from domestic dogs and cats, | 从家犬家猫 | 
| [24:25] | to alligators and zebras– | 到短吻鳄及斑马 | 
| [24:26] | will be recreated from this healthy, unaffected DNA | 都会以健康无污染的DNA重新制造 | 
| [24:30] | and replaced in their natural habitats. | 然后放回它们的自然栖地 | 
| [24:33] | From marshlands and savannahs, | 从沼泽地及大草原 | 
| [24:35] | – to forests… – They’re in the air. | -到森林 -他们的飞机起飞了 | 
| [24:36] | They should have the leopards in about ten hours. | 大概十小时后就能把豹子送来 | 
| [24:39] | …repopulated. | 恢复种群 | 
| [24:40] | No one is suggesting the days ahead will be easy, | 没人说未来的日子会很顺利 | 
| [24:44] | but thanks to Project Noah, | 但感谢诺亚计划 | 
| [24:46] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 | 
| [24:49] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 | 
| [24:52] | Vibrant and healthy. | 蓬勃又健康 | 
| [24:54] | Reiden Global. | 雷登国际 | 
| [24:56] | Our most precious resource is you. | 您就是我们最宝贵的资源 | 
| [25:04] | “Noah”– clever. | “诺亚” 好名字 | 
| [25:06] | Have we run that by religious leaders? | 宗教领袖看过这段影片了吗 | 
| [25:08] | Yes. | 看过了 | 
| [25:09] | We showed this to test audiences in Vegas. | 我们在拉斯维加斯试映过 | 
| [25:11] | We get a 70% approval when we use “Regeneration,” | 有70%的观众赞成使用”重生”这个词 | 
| [25:14] | as opposed to “Cleanse.” | 反对使用”净化” | 
| [25:16] | “Cleanse” upsets people. | “净化”这个词会激怒大众 | 
| [25:18] | Everything about this is upsetting. | 这一切都会激怒大众 | 
| [25:20] | Fortunately, it’s never gonna happen. | 幸好这永远不会发生 | 
| [25:24] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:25] | The leopard isn’t going to work. | 豹子不会成功的 | 
| [25:28] | We still don’t know how to distribute the cure. | 我们仍然不知道怎么散播解药 | 
| [25:31] | – What about airborne? – ?No. | -空气传播呢 -没用 | 
| [25:34] | I got the test results from the trial. | 我已经拿到试验结果了 | 
| [25:36] | It’s a fail. | 空气传播没有用 | 
| [25:37] | The cure won’t survive the atmosphere. | 解药无法在空气中存活 | 
| [25:39] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [25:41] | – This. – This?! | -这个方法 -这个方法 | 
| [25:42] | – Yes. – ?Killing the animals, play God | -对 -杀光动物 扮演上帝 | 
| [25:43] | and repopulate the planet? | 然后恢复地球上的物种吗 | 
| [25:46] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 | 
| [25:47] | It’s unthinkable, I know. | 这不可思议 我知道 | 
| [25:52] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 | 
| [25:55] | We’re thinking six weeks. | 我们正在考虑六星期 | 
| [26:00] | Take the next right. | 下个路口右转 | 
| [26:01] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [26:03] | Today is the first day of my chemotherapy. | 今天是我化疗的第一天 | 
| [26:07] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [26:09] | I’m sorry to hear. | 我很遗憾听到这个消息 | 
| [26:11] | I thought that was why we were going to the hospital. | 我以为这就是为什么我们要去医院 | 
| [26:16] | They say the chemotherapy | 他们说化疗 | 
| [26:17] | will greatly diminish my sense of taste, | 会使我的味觉严重退化 | 
| [26:21] | which is why | 这就是为什么 | 
| [26:23] | we’re making our first stop. | 我们要去我们的第一站 | 
| [26:26] | And why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [26:31] | Are you sure you don’t want any? | 你确定你不想吃一点吗 | 
| [26:34] | I’m fine. | 不用了 | 
| [26:37] | How long has this place been here? | 这家餐厅开了多久了 | 
| [26:41] | Since a little after everyone decided | 自从大家认为 | 
| [26:44] | eating meat was too dangerous. | 吃肉太危险之后不久 | 
| [26:48] | Who wants to eat meat from a homicidal cow? | 谁想吃一头杀人牛的肉 | 
| [26:57] | So… | 所以 | 
| [27:00] | …These friends that you mentioned earlier. | 你之前提过的那些朋友 | 
| [27:03] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:05] | Why do you choose not to see them? | 为什么你选择不见他们 | 
| [27:08] | Because they are a reminder. | 因为他们会提醒我 | 
| [27:10] | Reminders of what? | 提醒什么 | 
| [27:12] | Of our failure. | 我们的失败 | 
| [27:14] | Your failure? | 你们的失败 | 
| [27:15] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [27:17] | We could’ve stopped all this from happening. | 我们原本可以阻止这一切 | 
| [27:22] | There’s a story there. | 这背后有个故事吧 | 
| [27:23] | There is. | 对 | 
| [27:25] | But I prefer not to tell it. | 但我不想讲这个故事 | 
| [27:35] | What is the matter with you, Dalton? | 你是怎么了 道尔顿 | 
| [27:36] | Why is there no Soundgarden? | 为什么这里没有声响花园的歌 | 
| [27:38] | You do know you ask me that every single night | 你知道你每天晚上都在同样的时间 | 
| [27:40] | at exactly the same time. | 问我这个问题吗 | 
| [27:43] | I’m nothing if not punctual. | 准时是我最擅长的事 | 
| [27:48] | Three shots of your best tequila. | 来三杯你这里最好的龙舌蓝 | 
| [27:50] | Beer backs. | 然后是啤酒 | 
| [27:51] | We are celebrating. | 我们要大肆庆祝 | 
| [27:53] | Money to be made in the wake of global chaos. | 在全球混乱时最能赚钱了 | 
| [27:59] | What the hell is that thing doing in here? | 那该死的畜生在这里干什么 | 
| [28:01] | That’s my dog. His name is Bomba. | 那是我的狗 它的名字是邦巴 | 
| [28:05] | And why isn’t he in quarantine with the rest of ’em? | 为什么它没跟其他动物一起被隔离 | 
| [28:07] | Hey, pal, you don’t like it, | 老兄 如果你不喜欢它 | 
| [28:09] | you are welcome to drink elsewhere. | 欢迎你去别的地方喝酒 | 
| [28:11] | Maybe we’ll just take care of Bomba now. | 我们可以现在就解决邦巴 | 
| [28:16] | What-what are you doing? | 你 你们在干什么 | 
| [28:17] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要这样吧 | 
| [28:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [28:21] | Me? Uh, nobody. | 我 小人物而已 | 
| [28:23] | I’m just this establishment’s most loyal customer. | 我只是这家酒吧最忠实的顾客 | 
| [28:27] | There is a very faint impression of my ass on that barstool. | 我的屁股对那张吧椅有很微弱的印象 | 
| [28:31] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [28:34] | I would just like to submit to you that, although I agree | 我只是想跟你说 虽然我同意 | 
| [28:39] | that mangy hound is a bit of an eyesore– | 那只癞皮狗有点碍眼 | 
| [28:42] | doesn’t smell very good either– | 而且也不好闻 | 
| [28:44] | but he’s got as much right to be in here as you do. | 但它跟你一样有权留在这里 | 
| [28:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:52] | Yeah, I’ve-I’ve only known Dalton, the bartender here, | 对 我认识这里的酒保道尔顿 | 
| [28:54] | for a few months, but I’m willing to bet | 只有几个月 但我敢打赌 | 
| [28:56] | that he didn’t really appreciate that dog | 他以前其实不喜欢那只狗 | 
| [28:59] | until all hell broke loose. | 直到这世界全乱套了 | 
| [29:02] | How ’bout you just take a step back, pal? | 你退后一步怎么样 老兄 | 
| [29:03] | I think that that’s what most of us do. | 我认为这就是大部分人所做的 | 
| [29:04] | We just kind of take for granted… | 我们将那些站在我们这边的盟友 | 
| [29:07] | those that we have by our sides. | 视为理所当然 | 
| [29:09] | Until all hell breaks loose and then… | 直到一切全乱套了 然后 | 
| [29:11] | they’re gone. | 那些盟友消失了 | 
| [29:12] | You don’t get a chance to say what… | 你还没机会说出 | 
| [29:16] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [29:17] | I’m talking about love. | 我在说爱 | 
| [29:23] | Talking about love. | 我在说爱 | 
| [29:24] | And how, | 还有 | 
| [29:25] | sometimes, | 有时候 | 
| [29:27] | it only comes around once. | 爱只会出现一次 | 
| [29:30] | And when it does, you got to grab it. | 所以爱出现时就要抓住 | 
| [29:31] | – Yeah? – You got to grab it and hold on to it, | -是吗 -你得紧紧抓住 | 
| [29:33] | because, uh, | 因为 | 
| [29:34] | you never know. | 谁也说不准以后 | 
| [29:36] | You never know. It can be gone. | 说不准什么时候爱就走了 | 
| [29:41] | Just like that. | 就这样走了 | 
| [29:51] | Surely that is not the best you can do. | 你肯定不会就这点本事吧 | 
| [29:55] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [30:00] | I haven’t been beat up by idiot businessmen since Wednesday. | 从周三起我就没有被傻逼商人揍过了 | 
| [30:05] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 | 
| [30:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:20] | There needs to be a special on these. | 这些东西应该开个专区 | 
| [30:22] | Yeah, we’ve been selling ’em like hotcakes. | 是啊 最近这个卖的太火了 | 
| [30:24] | I’ve never seen anything like it, | 我从没见过这种情况 | 
| [30:25] | especially this time of year. | 尤其都这个时候了 | 
| [30:26] | Gazillions of mosquitoes. | 满天的蚊子啊 | 
| [30:28] | They feed on the decay. | 它们吃腐烂物 | 
| [30:31] | The mosquitoes. They feed on the decay. | 蚊子靠吃腐烂物为生 | 
| [30:32] | That’s why there’s so many of ’em. | 所以才会出现那么多 | 
| [30:34] | Well, I wish they’d feed on something else besides me. | 希望它们不要来吃我 | 
| [30:36] | I’ve never gotten this many bug bites in my life. | 我这辈子第一回被咬得这么惨 | 
| [30:41] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:43] | Mosquitoes. | 蚊子 | 
| [30:50] | Your face. | 你的脸怎么回事 | 
| [30:52] | – What happened to you? – ?No, no, It’s okay. | -你怎么了 -我没事 | 
| [30:53] | I’m fine. Don’t worry. | 我没事 不要担心 | 
| [30:54] | Listen, I figured it out. | 听我说 我想到办法了 | 
| [30:55] | I know how to distribute the cure. | 我知道怎么散播解药了 | 
| [30:58] | Mosquitoes. | 用蚊子 | 
| [30:59] | Mosquitoes? | 蚊子 | 
| [31:00] | Mosquitoes, all right? We inject a certain population | 就是蚊子 我们把解药注射到 | 
| [31:02] | of mosquitoes with the cure, | 一定量的蚊子身上 | 
| [31:04] | we let them spread it to all the other animals. | 然后让它们把药物散播给其他动物 | 
| [31:06] | Mosquitoes feed on every type of living species there is. | 蚊子会以所有有生命物种为实 | 
| [31:08] | I mean, birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians. | 鸟类 哺乳类 爬行类 两栖类 | 
| [31:11] | Meaning when they bite, they’ll be passing it along. | 也就是说只要蚊子咬东西 就会散播药物 | 
| [31:13] | Not only that, but they lay their eggs in water, | 不仅如此 蚊子还会在水里产卵 | 
| [31:15] | so it’ll be spread to all sorts of water sources. | 所以解药也会被散播到所有水源中 | 
| [31:18] | Feeding holes, remote places | 散播到一些 | 
| [31:19] | we could never even think of getting to. | 我们想都想不到的地方 | 
| [31:21] | This could work. | 这个办法能行 | 
| [31:23] | It will work. | 会行的 | 
| [31:26] | Amelia, Jackson has found… | 阿米莉亚 杰克逊找到了… | 
| [31:28] | Athens just declared a state of emergency. | 雅典那边刚宣布国家进入紧急状态 | 
| [31:30] | Seagulls took out a dozen relay stations. | 海鸥毁坏了多处中继站 | 
| [31:33] | Jackson found a way to deliver the cure. | 杰克逊找到散播解药的方法了 | 
| [31:35] | We inject mosquitoes | 我们把解药注射给蚊子 | 
| [31:36] | and introduce them into the animal population, all right? | 然后让蚊子去咬动物 | 
| [31:38] | I’ve looked at this from every angle, | 我从多个方面研究过了 | 
| [31:40] | there is no possible downside. | 这样不会有任何负面效应 | 
| [31:41] | I’m afraid it doesn’t matter. | 恐怕这都不重要了 | 
| [31:43] | We just got a call from Zambia. | 赞比亚那边刚打来电话 | 
| [31:45] | The leopard they retrieved– | 说他们抓捕到的豹子 | 
| [31:46] | apparently it migrated onto land serviced by Reiden. | 迁移到雷登国际产品范围内的地方去过 | 
| [31:50] | So it’s been contaminated. | 所以它也受到污染了 | 
| [31:53] | It’s no longer viable for the cure. | 无法用它研制解药了 | 
| [31:55] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [31:56] | So that’s it. | 就这样了 | 
| [31:59] | It’s over. We’re out of options. | 结束了 我们没办法了 | 
| [32:23] | I am all alone here in Washington. | 我在华盛顿孤身一人 | 
| [32:27] | An ugly divorce left my family | 一场离婚闹的 我的家人 | 
| [32:29] | living out west. | 都留在了西部 | 
| [32:31] | I assumed, given the way things are, | 考虑到目前的情况 开始我想 | 
| [32:34] | there’s no way my family could come to me. | 我的家人不会来找我了 | 
| [32:36] | Not that they would if they could. | 即便他们能来也不会来了 | 
| [32:39] | But the other day, | 但前几天 | 
| [32:40] | my son called and said, | 我儿子打电话来说 | 
| [32:44] | “Dad, we’re figuring it out. | 爸爸 我们想通了 | 
| [32:47] | “We’re getting an old camper van | 我们要一起 | 
| [32:49] | “and we’re driving | 开那辆老面包车 | 
| [32:51] | “to be with you. | 去找你 | 
| [32:53] | “All of us. | 我们都去 | 
| [32:56] | RTC comes when you least expect it. | 在你最意想不到时RTC来了 | 
| [32:59] | RTC? | RTC是什么 | 
| [33:01] | Reasons to continue. | 继续活下去的理由 | 
| [33:09] | Come on! | 大家一起来 | 
| [33:20] | Come on, conmigo. | 大家一起来唱 | 
| [33:21] | You see? | 看到没有 | 
| [33:23] | Reasons to continue. | 继续活下去的理由 | 
| [33:48] | Hello, Abe. | 你好 亚伯 | 
| [33:51] | Come on in. | 请进 | 
| [34:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [34:06] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [34:08] | They found the remaining leopards. | 他们找到剩下的豹子了 | 
| [34:11] | They’ve been contaminated. | 它们也被污染了 | 
| [34:14] | We’re done here. | 一切都结束了 | 
| [34:16] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [34:18] | They’re talking about this cull. Have you heard about it? | 他们在说的屠杀 你听说过吗 | 
| [34:21] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [34:22] | The goons where I work– | 跟我一起工作的那群蠢货 | 
| [34:25] | They’re all eager to join up. | 他们都迫不及待要动手了 | 
| [34:27] | It’s insanity. | 真是疯了 | 
| [34:30] | But I suppose why shouldn’t man contribute | 但是人类就是喜欢 | 
| [34:33] | to their own demise, right? | 自取灭亡 对吧 | 
| [34:34] | They’ve been doing it since the dawn of time. | 从一开始人类就一直如此 | 
| [34:37] | Oh, just… I know, don’t say it, don’t say it, | 不好意思 不要说 | 
| [34:39] | I know– I sound… I sound exactly like my father. | 我知道 我的口气跟我父亲一样 | 
| [34:42] | Actually, you said it with more conviction. | 其实你说得更加坚定了 | 
| [34:51] | Can I get you something– uh, a beer? | 你要来点什么吗 啤酒 | 
| [34:54] | I am fine. | 不用了 | 
| [34:58] | All right, well, let me know if you change your mind. | 好吧 你想喝了告诉我 | 
| [35:01] | I had to duke it out with a bunch of baboons | 为了那六罐啤酒 | 
| [35:03] | for that six-pack. | 我还跟一群狒狒干了一架 | 
| [35:05] | No, thanks. | 我不喝 | 
| [35:07] | How’s Chloe? | 克洛伊怎么样 | 
| [35:08] | Yeah… She’s getting by. | 她…还行吧 | 
| [35:10] | You know, she’s doing what she can. | 她在尽力而为 | 
| [35:12] | And Mitch? | 米奇呢 | 
| [35:14] | I haven’t talked to him in a couple weeks. | 我好几周没跟他说过话了 | 
| [35:16] | I suspect he was in love with her. | 我猜他爱上她了 | 
| [35:22] | You know there are these underground restaurants | 你知道有地下餐馆 | 
| [35:25] | where people can go to eat meat? | 提供肉吃吗 | 
| [35:27] | I heard about that. | 听说过 | 
| [35:29] | There’s also, uh, apparently, | 当然还有 | 
| [35:31] | secret societies for cat lovers. | 秘密的爱猫者协会 | 
| [35:33] | Even before all this began, people who love cats | 即使这一切没开始 爱猫的人 | 
| [35:36] | should have kept themselves hidden. | 也应该保持低调 | 
| [35:40] | Where you been, Abe? | 你去哪里了 亚伯 | 
| [35:45] | You know. | 你知道的 | 
| [35:47] | Trying to, uh, sort things out, I suppose. | 我想去想明白一些事 | 
| [35:50] | And what’d you learn? | 想明白了什么 | 
| [35:52] | Not much of anything, really. | 说真的 没什么 | 
| [35:55] | Except… | 除了… | 
| [35:58] | These are not the days to retreat | 现在不是远离自己 | 
| [36:00] | from those you care about. | 关心之人的时候 | 
| [36:03] | In fact, these are the days to do the very opposite. | 现在我们应该做的 恰恰相反 | 
| [36:09] | You know, no matter what has happened up until now, | 不管到目前为止发生过什么事 | 
| [36:13] | we must continue. | 我们必须继续 | 
| [36:15] | I mean, things will get worse, yes. | 事态会越来越严重 没错 | 
| [36:18] | There will be failures, yes. | 我们还会有失败 没错 | 
| [36:20] | There will be suffering. | 我们还会经历痛苦煎熬 | 
| [36:21] | But we must continue. | 但我们必须继续 | 
| [36:23] | The leopards are gone. | 豹子没戏了 | 
| [36:25] | So we find whatever is the next leopard, | 那我们就找到下一样豹子 | 
| [36:28] | the next solution. | 下一个解决办法 | 
| [36:29] | Jamie should not have lost her life for nothing. | 杰米的性命不该白白牺牲 | 
| [36:35] | I don’t know what else there is to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 | 
| [36:36] | You will figure it out. | 你来想办法 | 
| [36:38] | You’re Jackson Oz. | 你是杰克逊·奥兹 | 
| [36:40] | Coming up with solutions is in your blood. | 想办法是你与生俱来的本领 | 
| [36:43] | But earlier tonight, | 但是今晚早些时候 | 
| [36:44] | I witnessed a dying man | 我亲眼看到一个将死之人 | 
| [36:46] | eating a steak and singing a song | 吃着牛排唱着歌 | 
| [36:49] | and I understood, | 于是我明白了 | 
| [36:51] | once again, just what it is | 再次明白了我们 | 
| [36:53] | we are fighting for. | 努力奋斗的目的 | 
| [37:01] | You know, I will take you up on that baboon beer. | 我还是喝你从狒狒手里抢来的啤酒吧 | 
| [37:22] | A phone! | 电话 | 
| [37:23] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 太谢谢你了 | 
| [37:25] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [37:36] | Wait-wait… There was a… There was a cub in there. | 等等 那里面有…有只小豹子 | 
| [37:38] | In-in the box, | 在箱子里 | 
| [37:40] | a cub, there was a cub, there was a little, uh, uh, | 有一只小豹子 | 
| [37:42] | he was a small, uh, uh, leopard. | 一只小豹子 | 
| [37:44] | A small, uh… | 一只小… | 
| [37:46] | Do you know where he is? Is he okay? | 你知道它在哪里吗 它没事吧 | 
| [37:49] | Posivak? | 波西瓦克吗 | 
| [37:51] | Posivak? | 波西瓦克 | 
| [37:52] | Posivak. | 波西瓦克 | 
| [38:00] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [38:02] | Posivak. | 波西瓦克 | 
| [38:08] | Posivak. | 波西瓦克 | 
| [38:20] | Well, Bomba, it looks like it’s just me and you again. | 邦巴 看来又只剩下你和我了 | 
| [38:25] | Closing time, man. | 打烊了 伙计 | 
| [38:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:31] | You’ll be able to get home all right? | 你一个人能安全回家吧 | 
| [38:35] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 | 
| [38:37] | What can the animals do to me that… | 动物还能对我做什么 | 
| [38:39] | humans haven’t done already? | 人类没做过的事吗 | 
| [38:53] | Mitch Morgan, totally awesome scientist. | 米奇·摩根 一级棒科学家 | 
| [38:56] | Mitch. | 米奇 | 
| [38:59] | Mitch, can you hear me? | 米奇 能听到吗 | 
| [39:02] | It’s me. It’s Jamie. | 是我 杰米 | 
| [39:05] | No, it isn’t. | 你不是 | 
| [39:07] | Jamie’s dead. | 杰米已经死了 | 
| [39:10] | Uh, who-who… Who is this? | 你…你是谁 | 
| [39:12] | You don’t even… You don’t even sound like her. | 你…你说话语气都不像她 | 
| [39:16] | Okay, are you gonna stop being an ass for a second | 好吧 你能别犯浑了 | 
| [39:18] | and listen to me? | 好好听我说吗 | 
| [39:19] | It is me, I am alive, and… | 是我 我还活着 | 
| [39:22] | And I’m really glad you are, too. | 我很高兴你也活着 | 
| [39:27] | It really is you. | 真的是你 | 
| [39:35] | It’s really good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太好了 | 
| [39:42] | It’s really good to hear yours, too. | 听到你的也是 | 
| [39:51] | I still have it. | 还有 | 
| [39:53] | I have the leopard, I have the cure. | 豹子还在 解药还在 | 
| [39:58] | Okay, uh… | 好… | 
| [40:01] | You still have it. | 还在 | 
| [40:09] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 | 
| [40:15] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 | 
| [40:16] | Cut myself snarking. | 被狗咬了 | 
| [40:17] | What’s your excuse? | 你呢 | 
| [40:18] | Baboons. | 狒狒打的 | 
| [40:20] | Of course. | 猜到了 | 
| [40:25] | Jamie’s alive. Can you believe that? | 杰米还活着 你们信吗 | 
| [40:27] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [40:29] | Here he is. | 他来了 | 
| [40:31] | Hello, professor. | 你好 教授 | 
| [40:33] | Hey, Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊 | 
| [40:39] | All right, so… | 好了… | 
| [40:41] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 | 
| [40:42] | We drive to Delaware. | 我们开车去特拉华州 | 
| [40:43] | There is a boat that will take us to Jamie. | 会有船带我们去找杰米 | 
| [40:47] | A boat? | 船吗 | 
| [40:48] | Yeah. It’ll take 18 hours or so, but, | 对 需要18个小时左右 但是 | 
| [40:51] | you know– air travel. | 坐飞机不安全 你懂的 | 
| [40:53] | Yeah, I’m okay not getting on a plane for a while. | 对 我暂时还是不要坐飞机了 | 
| [41:00] | What is that? You all right? | 那是怎么回事 你还好吧 | 
| [41:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s nothing. | 没事 没事 | 
| [41:03] | It’s a dog bite, it’s fine. | 被狗咬了一口 没事 | 
| [41:06] | That needs to be cleaned up. | 你的伤口需要清理 | 
| [41:07] | Doesn’t look to good. | 看上去情况不妙 | 
| [41:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:12] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [41:21] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [41:28] | This doesn’t look so good, either. | 这个情况好像也不妙 | 
| [41:34] | Any ideas? | 谁有办法吗 | 
| [41:39] | I’m open to suggestions. | 洗耳恭听 |