时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:06] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:07] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:10] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:11] | and it was happening faster than anyone expected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:14] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years | 六到十年后 |
[00:20] | the world’s animal population | 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:21] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet? | 杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗 |
[00:27] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic. | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:31] | So a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:36] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Chloe Tousignant, | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 |
[00:39] | an intel operative. | 是情报员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, | 米奇·摩根 |
[00:46] | a veterinary pathologist. | 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:49] | We thought all hope was lost | 当制造解药的关键 |
[00:50] | when the key to our cure crashed and burned… | 随飞机坠毁时 我们以为希望已破灭 |
[00:52] | but we were wrong. | 但我们错了 |
[00:53] | I still have it. | 还有 |
[00:55] | I have the leopard, I have the cure. | 豹子还在 解药还在 |
[00:57] | Now we just have to get to Jamie and the leopard, | 现在我们只需要找到杰米和豹子 |
[01:00] | but time is running out. | 但时间不多了 |
[01:07] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[01:08] | There is a boat that will take us to Jamie. | 会有船带我们去找杰米 |
[01:10] | A boat? | 船吗 |
[01:10] | It’ll take 18 hours or so, but, | 需要18个小时左右 但是 |
[01:12] | you know– air travel. | 坐飞机不安全 你懂的 |
[01:14] | Yeah, I’m okay not getting on a plane for a while. | 对 我暂时还是不要坐飞机了 |
[01:21] | What is that? You all right? | 那是怎么回事 你还好吧 |
[01:23] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[01:24] | It’s a dog bite, it’s fine. | 被狗咬了一口 没事 |
[01:26] | That needs to be cleaned up. | 你的伤口需要清理 |
[01:28] | Doesn’t look to good. | 看上去情况不妙 |
[01:29] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[01:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:35] | This doesn’t look so good, either. | 这个情况好像也不妙 |
[01:47] | Any ideas? | 谁有办法吗 |
[01:49] | I’m open to suggestions. | 洗耳恭听 |
[01:51] | Yeah, man, get us out of here. | 嗯 我们快跑吧 |
[01:53] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[02:00] | Turn here! | 转弯 |
[02:04] | We need to get to Jamie. | 我们得去找杰米 |
[02:05] | And the cure. | 还有解药 |
[02:23] | We got to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[02:24] | If the harbor’s anything like this, | 如果港口也是这样 |
[02:26] | the captain won’t wait long. | 船长不会等我们很久 |
[02:30] | Neither will they. | 它们也不会 |
[02:36] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[02:37] | Count to five, light me. | 数到五 点火 |
[02:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:40] | I’m making a wall. | 做堵墙 |
[02:42] | Meet me at Amelia’s office, she’ll get us another car. | 我们阿米莉亚的办公室见 她会再给我们辆车 |
[02:44] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:46] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[02:48] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[02:59] | – Let’s go. – No! | -我们走 -不 |
[03:01] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能撇下他 |
[03:02] | He said he’ll meet us at Amelia’s office | 他说他会跟我们在阿米莉亚办公室碰头 |
[03:04] | and he will. | 他就会去的 |
[03:04] | – No. – He’s an African safari guide; | -不行 -他是个非洲游猎导游 |
[03:06] | I like his chances way better than ours. | 我觉得他存活的可能性比我们大多了 |
[03:40] | Run, Chloe. | 跑啊 克洛伊 |
[03:41] | – Guys. – Go, go, go! | -伙计们 -快跑 |
[03:48] | Help. | 救命 |
[03:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:55] | Save my baby. | 救救我的孩子 |
[03:56] | Please help. | 救命 |
[03:58] | Take her. | 带她走 |
[04:01] | I got her. | 我抱着她了 |
[04:15] | New arrivals without family members… | 新到未带家人者… |
[04:20] | Hey, uh, we’re-we’re here to see Amelia Sage. | 我们来找阿米莉亚·赛奇 |
[04:22] | And we’re looking for Chloe Tousignant and Jackson Oz. | 我们在找克洛伊·图赛尼尔和杰克逊·奥兹 |
[04:24] | Have they checked in yet? | 他们来了吗 |
[04:25] | Couldn’t tell you, pal, we’re a little busy. | 不知道 伙计 我们有点忙 |
[04:28] | I can’t see them anywhere. | 我看不到他们 |
[04:29] | The National Guard struggles to regain control of the city | 国民警卫队在奋力抵御逃脱的动物园动物 |
[04:32] | from the escaped zoo animals. | 夺回城市控制 |
[04:34] | The death toll continues to rise with 362 known fatalities | 死亡人数继续上升 已知有362人死亡 |
[04:39] | and thousands injured in what many are calling | 数千人受伤 很多人说 |
[04:42] | the Day of the Beast. | 这是百兽之日 |
[04:43] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[04:46] | Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊呢 |
[04:47] | We hoped he was here. | 我们还希望他已经到了 |
[04:48] | Why do you have a baby? | 你怎么抱着个宝宝 |
[04:49] | It happened after the hornets. | 是我们遇到黄蜂后 |
[04:50] | A mother, she… | 有个母亲 她… |
[04:52] | sh-she, she didn’t survive. | 她没能活下来 |
[04:54] | – That’s terrible. – Yeah. | -太可怕了 -是啊 |
[04:56] | This day’s chock-full of terrible. | 今天各种可怕 |
[04:58] | Hopefully Amelia can salvage it. | 希望阿米莉亚能挽救大局 |
[05:00] | Find us a way out of town. | 帮我们找办法出城 |
[05:02] | – She hasn’t checked in yet. – Jackson! | -她还没来呢 -杰克逊 |
[05:06] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:08] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 |
[05:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:14] | Rafiki, what happened out there? | 朋友 怎么回事 |
[05:19] | Brakes failed. | 刹车失灵 |
[05:20] | I had to jump but fire did the trick. | 我跳了车 但火很好使 |
[05:23] | Scared all the animals away? | 把动物都吓跑了吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah, didn’t see any after the explosion. | 是啊 爆炸后再就一个没见着 |
[05:56] | Got lucky, I guess. | 大概就是运气好吧 |
[06:48] | My friends are coming to get us. | 我的朋友会来找我们的 |
[06:50] | You have a very important job to do. | 你有很重要的任务 |
[06:56] | You know, they are going to write books about you, | 他们会把你写进书里 |
[06:57] | the man who saved the leopard who saved the world. | 拯救了豹子 拯救了世界的人 |
[07:01] | I’m going to make sure that they’re translated. | 我一定让他们翻译一本 |
[07:03] | Nawok. | [外语] |
[07:05] | Nawok? That’s… uh, rope? | 那是什么 绳子吗 |
[07:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | Hey, there, little, uh… little gremlin guy. | 你好 小精灵 |
[07:35] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[08:23] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你大量失血 |
[08:24] | Well, then why are you taking more? | 那你干嘛还抽血 |
[08:26] | – Typing and crossing. – All right. | -确定血型 -好吧 |
[08:28] | You may need a transfusion. | 你可能需要输血 |
[08:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:30] | She’s just trying to help. | 她只是想帮你 |
[08:34] | I will save you the trouble. | 我替你省省事吧 |
[08:36] | O-negative, I’m a universal donor. | O阴性血 万能献血者 |
[08:38] | Still got to check, handsome. | 还是要检查的 帅哥 |
[08:39] | You got banged up pretty good. | 你摔得很厉害 |
[08:41] | May have internal bleeding. | 可能有内出血 |
[08:42] | And what about his bite? | 他胳膊的咬伤呢 |
[08:44] | Keep it clean. | 保持干净 |
[08:45] | Watch for infection, | 小心感染 |
[08:46] | and if you’re wondering, just like everyone else, | 如果你们像其他人一样有疑问的话 |
[08:48] | the animals can’t pass the virus on to humans. | 我可以确定 动物不会把这病毒传染给人类 |
[08:51] | It’s not a virus. | 这不是病毒 |
[08:52] | Whatever it is, it’s not contagious. | 无论是什么 它都没有传染性 |
[08:57] | You could have been killed. | 你差点就死了 |
[08:58] | I wasn’t, okay? | 我没死 好吗 |
[09:00] | And I’m not waiting around | 而且我也不会干等着 |
[09:02] | for some ridiculous blood results. | 什么荒谬的血液检查结果 |
[09:04] | – I’m fine. – You’re not fine. | -我没事 -你有事 |
[09:05] | None of this is fine. | 这些事都有问题 |
[09:06] | Chloe, I’m okay. | 克洛伊 我没事 |
[09:08] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[09:09] | Tell that to the mother of this child | 和这个孩子的母亲 |
[09:10] | or anyone else who died today. | 还有今天死去的人说这话吧 |
[09:12] | The sooner we get out of here, | 我们越快离开这里 |
[09:14] | the sooner that we can get to the leopard and find the cure, | 我们就能越快找到豹子找到解药 |
[09:16] | and everything will be okay. | 然后一切都会好的 |
[09:17] | Yes, and what if it isn’t? | 是啊 但如果没用呢 |
[09:18] | The mutation has spread to insects. | 变异已经扩散到了昆虫身上 |
[09:20] | They were the dispersal method. | 它们本来是散播解药的方式 |
[09:22] | Yeah, well, that’s still our best chance. | 没错 但那仍然是我们最好的机会 |
[09:23] | It’s time for a solution we know will work. | 要找出一定会奏效的方法 |
[09:28] | There are over 42 million species of animal. | 世界上有4200万种动物 |
[09:32] | Wreaking havoc on the world. | 在世界上肆虐 |
[09:34] | So, you’re in favor of the Noah Objective now, huh? | 现在你支持诺亚计划了吗 |
[09:36] | You want to call all the animals, | 你想叫上所有动物 |
[09:37] | exterminate them, and then repopulate. | 消灭掉然后再繁殖 |
[09:40] | – If it means saving lives. – It is straight up murder. | -如果那能拯救生命的话 -那是谋杀 |
[09:42] | And what do you call what happened to this child’s mother? | 那这孩子母亲发生的事叫什么 |
[09:44] | I call it terrible. | 我认为很糟糕 |
[09:46] | It’s terrible. | 很糟糕 |
[09:47] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[09:48] | wasn’t there a moment | 难道没有一个瞬间 |
[09:49] | when you felt that putting a bullet in them was the right thing? | 你觉得给它们一发子弹是正确的吗 |
[09:53] | Hey, Danny and Sandy. | 你们俩 |
[09:55] | We finally got somebody from Amelia’s office to talk to us. | 阿米莉亚办公室终于有人来和我们谈了 |
[10:02] | Guys, this is Eleanor Lewis. | 这位是埃莉诺·刘易斯 |
[10:05] | She’s with IADG. | 她是国际动物防御组织的人 |
[10:07] | Okay. Where’s Amelia? | 好 阿米莉亚呢 |
[10:08] | Her motorcade was attacked. | 她的车队遭到袭击 |
[10:10] | There were no survivors. | 没有幸存者 |
[10:13] | It’s not just here. | 不仅仅是这里 |
[10:14] | The animals have attacked | 动物袭击了 |
[10:16] | Berlin, Moscow, Paris, Hong Kong… | 柏林 莫斯科 巴黎 香港… |
[10:18] | Not to make bad news worse, | 我不想雪上加霜 |
[10:20] | but the mutation has jumped to the insects. | 但变异已经扩散到了昆虫 |
[10:23] | The mosquitoes might not be able to distribute the cure. | 蚊子可能无法散布解药了 |
[10:26] | – It’s worse than that. – What do you mean? | -比那更糟 -什么意思 |
[10:27] | There are five species | 有五种生物 |
[10:29] | known to be essential to human survival: | 对人类生存来说至关重要 |
[10:31] | bees, bats, butterflies, primates and plankton. | 蜜蜂 蝙蝠 蝴蝶 灵长类动物和浮游生物 |
[10:36] | We’ve already lost bats and primates. | 我们已经失去了蝙蝠和灵长类 |
[10:38] | Without the insects, the only thing we have left on our side | 没有了昆虫 我们就只剩下没什么鸟用 |
[10:40] | is the oh-so-useful plankton we’re losing. | 并且也正在减少的浮游生物了 |
[10:42] | Our only shot is the leopards. | 我们唯一的机会只有那头豹子 |
[10:44] | Can you get us another car so we can make it to the boat? | 你能再给我们一辆车让我们到船上吗 |
[10:46] | Okay, that won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[10:48] | I’m sending choppers and a team to New Brunswick | 我会派直升机和队伍去新不伦瑞克 |
[10:50] | to get Ms. Campbell and the cure. | 去接坎贝尔小姐和解药 |
[10:53] | I want to see. | 我要去 |
[10:54] | This is a military operation, Dr. Morgan. | 这是军事行动 摩根博士 |
[10:56] | No, you need a vet on board. | 不 你需要兽医 |
[10:58] | The cure’s in a leopard. | 解药在豹子体内 |
[10:59] | Leopards have a very high sensitivity to sound. | 豹子对声音非常敏感 |
[11:02] | A chopper’s kind of loud. | 直升机声音很大 |
[11:03] | So if that animal is not sedated properly… | 如果动物没有很好地镇静… |
[11:05] | I’m talking 0.2 milligrams of diazepam | 我是说要0.2毫升安定 |
[11:08] | too much or too little… then your cure is gonna wake up | 太多或太少 那么你的解药就会醒来 |
[11:11] | and chew somebody’s face off or they’re gonna… | 咬掉某人的脸或者… |
[11:12] | Oh, go no further. I get it. | 别再说了 我明白 |
[11:15] | Why do I get the sense your passion goes past the leopard? | 为什么我觉得你的热情不是针对豹子的 |
[11:19] | By the way, I’m on that chopper, too. | 还有 我也要上直升机 |
[11:21] | If he goes, I go. | 如果他去 我肯定也要去 |
[11:24] | Well, I suppose you want on as well? | 所以你也要上直升机吗 |
[11:25] | I want to get this child to its father. | 我想把这个孩子送到父亲身边 |
[11:28] | I think I can help with that. | 我能帮忙 |
[11:30] | You pulled her from an urban transport. | 你是从城市交通工具里抱出来的 |
[11:32] | I think I can call the station to find out | 我可以打电话给交通局查查 |
[11:34] | where the mother and infant were picked up. | 母亲和孩子是在哪里上车的 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | Bring Jamie home safe. | 把杰米安全地带回来 |
[11:51] | President just declared a state of emergency. | 总统刚宣布进入紧急状态 |
[11:53] | He’s starting mandatory evacuations | 他开始强制撤离 |
[11:55] | all across New England. | 新英格兰的所有人 |
[11:56] | Mandatory evacuations? | 强制撤离 |
[11:58] | But where will everybody go? | 但大家要去哪里 |
[11:59] | Apparently the government’s setting up safe zones… | 显然政府设置了安全区域… |
[12:01] | Albany, Dover, Portland. | 奥尔巴尼 多佛 波特兰 |
[12:04] | Chopper’s on its way. | 直升机在来的路上 |
[12:05] | Did you install those titanium clamps I asked for to secure the crate? | 你在机上装了钛合金钳了吗 用来固定箱子 |
[12:08] | Yes, sir. | 装了 |
[12:10] | So you’re the ones who figured out why the animals went crazy. | 是你们发现为什么动物疯了 对吧 |
[12:13] | That would be us. | 是我们 |
[12:15] | Didn’t think you guys really existed. | 我以为你们是不存在的 |
[12:16] | Thought you were some urban myth. | 以为只是都市传说 |
[12:20] | So what happens when we get this leopard? | 我们抓到豹子之后怎么办 |
[12:22] | We use its DNA to make a cure, fix the animals. | 我们利用它的DNA制作解药 治好所有动物 |
[12:26] | Just like that… | 就这样… |
[12:28] | It’s an honor to serve alongside you. | 能跟你们一起出任务我很荣幸 |
[12:30] | Oh, the honor is all ours. | 是我们很荣幸 |
[12:31] | Well, we’re still one leopard short of a cure, | 我们还差一只豹子来制作解药 |
[12:33] | so let’s keep the champagne on ice, okay? | 所以等以后再庆祝好吗 |
[12:35] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[12:36] | We’ll have you in the air in two minutes. | 我们两分钟后出发 |
[12:38] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[12:47] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[12:49] | we’re finally going to do this. | 终于要成功了 |
[12:51] | We’re going to get a cure. | 我们要去拿解药了 |
[12:54] | And Jamie. | 还有杰米 |
[12:59] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[13:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:17] | Just… just stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[13:21] | They’re coming for you. | 它们会来找你的 |
[13:22] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[13:39] | 15 minutes out from the coordinates you gave us. | 离你们给的坐标还有15分钟的航程 |
[13:45] | Copy. Command Five on the drop right now. | 收到 第五小队准备马上降落 |
[14:25] | Hey, come and get me! | 来啊 来抓我啊 |
[14:49] | On your approach, look lively down there. | 快到了 下去后精神点 |
[14:51] | Tranqs ready. No live rounds. | 准备好镇静剂 不要用实弹 |
[14:53] | We’re coming in. | 我们要降落了 |
[14:55] | Brace yourselves. | 抓紧了 |
[15:29] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[15:34] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[15:38] | They found a body, male. | 他们发现了一具尸体 男性 |
[15:40] | No sign of the leopard. | 没发现豹子的踪迹 |
[15:55] | The leopard. | 豹子 |
[15:56] | What? | 什么 |
[15:58] | You got him? | 你找到了吗 |
[16:01] | We have eyes on the target. | 找到目标 |
[16:03] | Any sign of the girl? | 发现女孩了吗 |
[16:04] | Negative! | 没人 |
[16:10] | Jamie did this. | 杰米干的 |
[16:11] | Yes, Mitch. | 是 米奇 |
[16:12] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[16:16] | She was right here. | 她之前就在这里 |
[16:17] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[16:30] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[16:31] | – Let’s go! – No, no, there’s a woman here. | -我们走 -不 还有个女人在这里 |
[16:33] | – We’ve got to go. – There’s a woman here. | -我们得走了 -还有个女人还在这里 |
[16:34] | Let’s roll. | 快走 |
[16:39] | Everyone fall in line. | 所有人都跟上 |
[16:40] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[16:42] | We have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[16:43] | – We have to go. – I am not leaving her here. | -我们该走了 -我不会把她丢在这里 |
[16:46] | She left that rope. | 那条绳子是她留下的 |
[16:47] | That means she’s still alive, okay? | 那说明她还活着 |
[16:49] | She left the rope so we could find the leopard, and we did. | 她留下绳子是为了让我们找到豹子 我们找到了 |
[16:51] | – We can’t leave her here, okay? – We can come back | -我们不能丢下她 -我们可以再回来 |
[16:53] | – and find Jamie. – No, no, no. | -找到杰米 -不不不 |
[16:54] | No. I’m not… I’m not leaving. | 不 我不…我不走 |
[16:56] | – I’m not leaving. – What the hell are you doing? | -我不走 -你们在干什么 |
[16:58] | – I’m not leaving without you. – I’m not leaving. | -我不会丢下你 -我不走 |
[17:21] | Get your hands off me. | 放开我 |
[17:22] | I’m taking you back home to… | 我要带你回… |
[17:24] | Come on. | 快走 |
[17:26] | – Fall in! Fall in! – We’ve got to go! Come on! | -集合 集合 -我们得走了 快点 |
[17:29] | We can still find her, come on. | 我们还是能找到她的 |
[17:39] | We did it to save your life. | 我们是为了救你的命 |
[17:41] | We can come back for Jamie. | 我们可以再回来找杰米 |
[17:44] | Hey, keep your head. | 冷静 |
[17:46] | Keep your head. | 冷静 |
[17:51] | I hate you for this. | 我恨你 |
[18:39] | *Prête-moi ta plume pour écrire un mot* | *借你的笔写下的字* |
[18:45] | *Ma chandelle est morte, je n’ai plus de feu* | *我的蜡烛火焰熄灭* |
[18:48] | – She’s right over here. – Oh, my God, Bella… Bella. | -她在这里 -天啊 贝拉 贝拉 |
[18:53] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[18:56] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[18:59] | Your wife was very brave. | 你妻子非常勇敢 |
[19:00] | She saved your daughter’s life. | 她救了你女儿的命 |
[19:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | Excuse me. You ran Jackson Oz’s blood earlier for internal bleeding. | 不好意思 杰克逊·奥兹的验血结果出来了吧 |
[19:24] | Oz. | 奥兹 |
[19:26] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[19:27] | Can I have his results? | 能让我看看他的结果吗 |
[19:28] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[19:37] | You sure this is right? | 你确定结果没问题吗 |
[19:39] | Yes, ma’am. Ran it myself. | 是的 女士 我亲自检测的 |
[19:47] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:51] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[20:05] | Where’s Jamie? | 杰米呢 |
[20:09] | Ask him. | 你问他 |
[20:27] | There was nothing you could do for her? | 你们没法救上她了吗 |
[20:29] | – We were surrounded. – Didn’t look for her? | -我们被包围了 -没有找她吗 |
[20:30] | It was not viable. | 当时不可行 |
[20:32] | Can you send a team back up there | 你能马上派一支小队 |
[20:34] | – to look for her, immediately? – Yes. I’m on it. | -去找她吗 -好的 我马上去处理 |
[20:36] | I need to talk to Eleanor. | 我需要和埃莉诺谈谈 |
[20:39] | Look, I have to tell you something. | 我得和你说件事 |
[20:41] | I got a copy of your blood tests. | 我拿到了一份你血样化验的结果 |
[20:43] | What did they find? | 他们发现了什么 |
[20:44] | Nothing. You’re perfectly healthy. | 没什么 你很健康 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | Except your blood… | 除了你的血 |
[20:49] | You said you were a universal donor, right? | 你说你是万能献血者 对吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[20:53] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[20:58] | Maybe they got it wrong. | 也许他们搞错了 |
[20:59] | Right? Universal donor, universal recipient… | 万能献血者 万能受血者 |
[21:04] | I got your medical records. | 我查了你的医疗记录 |
[21:06] | You were born O-negative. | 你出生时是O型阴性 |
[21:08] | But it changed. | 但是变了 |
[21:10] | Recently. | 最近变的 |
[21:14] | The mutation isn’t contagious, all right? | 动物的变异是不会传染的 |
[21:16] | It can’t spread to humans. We know that. | 不会传到人身上 我们知道的 |
[21:18] | Maybe we don’t know as much as we thought. | 也许我们知道的没有想象中那么多 |
[21:26] | It’s been ten minutes since we administered the cure. | 注射解药后已经过了十分钟了 |
[21:28] | It took a while for the cure to work in Zambia, too. | 解药在赞比亚也是过了一段时间才生效的 |
[21:33] | Not this long. | 没这么久 |
[21:44] | It’s not working. | 这没用 |
[21:46] | It works. | 有用的 |
[21:48] | You’re doing it wrong. | 你们的方法不对 |
[21:55] | You! You did something wrong. | 你 你做错了 |
[21:57] | Dr. Morgan, we followed your protocols | 摩根博士 我们是完全按照 |
[21:58] | to the last detail. | 你说的程序来的 |
[21:59] | Dog seems to disagree. | 这条狗可不这么认为 |
[22:01] | Did you verify the viability of these stem cells? | 你验证这些干细胞的成活力了吗 |
[22:03] | Measured 89% with 7-AAD dye exclusion. | 利用7AAD染色法测出为89% |
[22:05] | – Cross-check for contamination? – Zero ppm detected. | -交叉检查感染情况呢 -无感染情况 |
[22:08] | Resuspend at the right temperature. | 悬浮操作温度正确 |
[22:09] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[22:10] | Well, obviously not. Something’s wrong. | 当然不是 肯定出错了 |
[22:12] | You don’t have clearance… | 你没有权限… |
[22:13] | Clearance? We didn’t fly around the world for that leopard | 权限 我们带着那头豹子横跨大半个地球 |
[22:15] | so that you textbook hacks could screw it up. | 可不是为了让你们这些书呆子搞砸一切的 |
[22:17] | Hey, what’s he gonna do, Doc, huh? | 他还能怎么办 博士 |
[22:19] | Make it not work more? It’s okay. | 让解药更没效果吗 没事的 |
[22:53] | Easy. Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[22:54] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[22:59] | Just drop. | 低下来 |
[23:01] | Come on, just drop. | 快啊 低下来 |
[23:02] | Just drop! | 低下来 |
[23:06] | This baseline heart rate is way higher | 基本心率比我们见过的 |
[23:08] | than anything we’ve seen before. | 任何生物都要高 |
[23:10] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[23:11] | it’s like the dog’s still mutating. | 就像这条狗还在变异 |
[23:21] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[23:22] | Everything that we’ve done, | 我们所做的一切 |
[23:24] | all for nothing. | 都没用 |
[23:25] | Total waste! | 全是白费 |
[23:28] | – Wait… – Get your hands off me, Kenyatta. All right? | -等等 -放开我 肯亚塔 |
[23:31] | Don’t touch me, | 别碰我 |
[23:32] | don’t even think about me, all right? | 不要再来管我了 |
[23:34] | We can find another way! | 我们能找到其它办法 |
[23:35] | We will not find another way! | 我们找不到别的办法 |
[23:38] | We will not find another way. | 我们找不到别的办法 |
[23:41] | This… is over. | 这…结束了 |
[23:44] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[23:59] | Believe me, I’m just as disappointed as you are. | 相信我 我和你一样失望 |
[24:02] | Whatever was in the leopard | 那豹子体内 |
[24:03] | when it cured the dog in Zambia is gone. | 治愈赞比亚那条狗的物质已经消失了 |
[24:05] | – We’re starting from scratch. – It’s still there. Okay? | -我们要重新开始 -还在它体内 |
[24:07] | The-the leopard, the cure, was isolated for three months, | 那头豹子 解药 被隔离了三个月后 |
[24:10] | showed no signs of contamination. | 没有出现感染迹象 |
[24:11] | The cure didn’t change. | 解药没有改变 |
[24:12] | Then why didn’t it work? | 那为什么没用 |
[24:14] | I stayed down there with the dog, | 我待在那观察那条狗 |
[24:16] | looked through everything: | 检查了所有东西 |
[24:17] | the cure did not change. | 解药没有变 |
[24:20] | I believe the animals did. | 我相信是动物变了 |
[24:21] | The mutation in the animals has moved past the Mother Cell. | 动物的变异程度超过了母细胞 |
[24:24] | I’m afraid that we were too late. | 恐怕我们太迟了 |
[24:26] | I think that the mutation | 我认为变异 |
[24:28] | is still mutating. | 仍在进行中 |
[24:29] | Assuming you’re right, what is it you’re asking for? | 如果你说得对 你想要什么 |
[24:31] | More time. | 更多时间 |
[24:32] | Okay, time is something we have fairly little of. | 现在我们最缺的就是时间 |
[24:35] | Amelia and I are… were some of the last IADG members | 阿米莉亚和我是国际动物防御组织中为数不多 |
[24:38] | looking for a non-lethal solution to the animal problem. | 寻求处死以外解决动物问题办法的成员了 |
[24:41] | After today’s attacks, | 今日袭击事件过后 |
[24:43] | the Noah Objective seems unstoppable. | 诺亚计划似乎势在必行了 |
[24:45] | Well, we found a solution once, | 我们曾经找到过解决办法 |
[24:47] | we can do it again. | 我们肯定能再找到一次的 |
[24:49] | Eleanor… | 埃莉诺 |
[24:52] | We will do everything we can | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[24:54] | to get ahead of this thing. | 控制住局面 |
[24:55] | All right? That dog… | 好吗 那条狗 |
[24:56] | probably all the animals out there… | 可能现在其它所有的动物 |
[24:58] | are still changing. | 都还在持续变异 |
[24:59] | Everything that we have seen so far | 我们现在所经历的一切 |
[25:01] | could just be the beginning. | 可能只不过是个开端而已 |
[25:03] | I’ve heard this before. | 我之前就听过这个论调 |
[25:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:05] | Dr. Mark Vickers. | 马克·维克斯博士 |
[25:07] | Another scientist I’m working with. | 我的另一个科学家同事 |
[25:09] | How did he put it? | 他怎么说的来着 |
[25:11] | “The initial mutation is just the preamble. | 最初的变异不过是个开端 |
[25:14] | The main event is coming.” | 真正的变异即将到来 |
[25:17] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得和他谈谈 |
[25:18] | He’s on a research mission in Argentina | 他正在阿根廷和陆军游骑队一起 |
[25:20] | with a team of Army Rangers, searching for an animal | 执行一项科研任务 他在寻找一种动物 |
[25:23] | with what he calls a “Phase two mutation.” | 他说那种动物身上有”第二阶变异” |
[25:26] | Then Argentina is our next stop. | 那阿根廷就是我们的下一站 |
[25:35] | – Abby? – No. | -艾比 -不是 |
[25:37] | – Sarah? – No. | -萨拉 -不是 |
[25:39] | Michelle? | 米歇尔吗 |
[25:40] | Mary? Miranda? | 玛丽 米兰达 |
[25:42] | Nope, nope, no. | 不是 不是 不是 |
[25:44] | You want to take a guess, there, Dr. Vickers? | 要不你也来猜一猜 维克斯博士 |
[25:46] | What are we guessing? | 我们在猜什么 |
[25:48] | Ward’s wife is nine months pregnant. | 沃德的妻子怀孕九个月了 |
[25:50] | It’s a girl, but he won’t tell us the name. | 是个女儿 但他不告诉我们名字 |
[25:52] | Well, it’s your guess. | 你们猜吧 |
[25:53] | I’ve been friends with Ward since basic. | 我和沃德从新兵训练时就是朋友了 |
[25:55] | – I don’t need a guess; I know. – Oh, so he told you. | -我不用猜 我知道 -所以他告诉你了 |
[25:58] | I didn’t tell her zip. She just thinks she knows. | 我才没告诉她呢 她总觉得自己知道 |
[26:00] | – Oh, I know! – What’s the name, then? | -我就是知道 -那你说叫什么 |
[26:02] | My boy here’s obsessed with all things Harry Potter, | 我这小伙伴啊 迷恋有关哈利·波特的一切 |
[26:05] | so I’m gonna go with Hermione! | 我猜 他女儿肯定叫赫敏 |
[26:08] | Is she right, Ward? | 她猜对了吗 沃德 |
[26:09] | Like I said, I didn’t tell her zip. | 我说了 我没告诉她 |
[26:12] | Hermione. Damn old lady name. | 赫敏 天哪 什么老古板名字 |
[26:14] | I know what I know. | 我就说我知道吧 |
[26:37] | Clear the area. | 检查这片区域 |
[26:41] | – Check the river. – On it. | -检查那条河 -这就去 |
[26:42] | The animal we’re tracking did this? | 是我们在追踪的动物做的吗 |
[26:44] | It would appear that way, | 看起来似乎是的 |
[26:46] | but just to be sure… | 但为了确认一下 |
[26:48] | Get that side. | 去那边 |
[26:49] | Eyes out. | 小心点 |
[26:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:09] | An animal with a phase two mutation inflicted these wounds. | 这些伤口确实是由第二阶变异的动物造成的 |
[27:13] | We’re switching to live ammo. | 换成实弹 |
[27:14] | Whatever did this isn’t going down with tranqs. | 造成这种伤害的动物用镇定剂肯定镇压不住 |
[27:17] | What? No, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[27:18] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[27:20] | This-this creature is the key. | 这个生物太重要了 |
[27:22] | It’s the pivotal link in the next phase of the mutation. | 它是下一阶变异的关键环节 |
[27:25] | It must be captured alive. | 必须活捉它 |
[27:26] | The tranquilizers will take it down. | 用镇定剂就可以放倒它了 |
[27:31] | You have orders. | 你有令在身 |
[27:32] | Yeah, to keep you alive. | 没错 命令是保你不死 |
[27:34] | No, to help me capture this creature. | 不 是帮我活捉这个动物 |
[27:40] | Or do I need to call Washington? | 用我现在就致电华盛顿吗 |
[27:44] | Stay with tranqs. | 继续用镇定剂 |
[27:45] | Keep your sidearms close. | 随身武器时刻准备好 |
[27:47] | Staying with tranqs. | 继续使用镇定剂 |
[27:49] | Roger that, staying with tranqs. | 收到 继续使用镇定剂 |
[27:50] | Let’s move out. | 我们行动 |
[28:06] | We pushed our luck already with the trip to New Brunswick. | 新不伦瑞克那一趟我们已经用光了所有的运气 |
[28:09] | The friendly skies haven’t been so friendly to us. | 所以现在天气看来对我们不怎么友好啊 |
[28:12] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:13] | Apparently, according to Eleanor, | 根据埃莉诺的说法 |
[28:14] | this plane has been equipped | 飞机上已经装备了 |
[28:15] | with some sort of countermeasures. | 某种应对措施 |
[28:17] | So, they’re going to try and squeeze us into a fighter jet. | 所以他们要把我们塞进一架战斗机里 |
[28:26] | Looks like the skies just got a whole lot friendlier. | 这天气似乎变得友好多了 |
[28:38] | This is your pilot, | 这位是你们的飞行员 |
[28:39] | Greg Trotter. | 格雷格·特罗特 |
[28:40] | – Greg, this is Jackson Oz… – Welcome. | -格雷格 这是杰克逊·奥兹 -你好 |
[28:42] | – …Abraham Kenyatta… – Hi, how are you? | -亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 -你好 |
[28:43] | – …and Chloe Tousignant. – Hi. | -还有克洛伊·图赛尼尔 -你好 |
[28:45] | Well, nice meeting y’all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[28:47] | I’m off to do preflight. | 我要去做预飞准备了 |
[28:49] | Be in the air in no time. | 马上就起飞 |
[28:50] | Enjoy your tour. | 旅程愉快 |
[28:52] | The sleeping quarters and the lounge are upstairs. | 睡眠区和休息区在楼上 |
[28:55] | You’ll have to decide amongst yourselves who gets the master bedroom. | 谁睡主卧就你们自己分吧 |
[29:02] | This kitchen is bigger than my first apartment. | 我第一间公寓还没这个厨房大 |
[29:06] | Vehicle bay is in the tail and this is the lab. | 汽车间在机尾 这是实验室 |
[29:09] | Eleanor… | 埃莉诺 |
[29:11] | whose plane is this? | 这飞机是谁的啊 |
[29:13] | An interested third party who has a lot to lose | 一个相关第三方的 一旦诺亚计划开始 |
[29:16] | if the Noah Objective goes forward. | 他们就会损失惨重 |
[29:17] | And this third party is giving us a ride to meet a scientist? | 这个第三方要顺道载我们去见一个科学家吗 |
[29:21] | Not giving you a ride, giving you a plane. | 不是顺道载你们 飞机送你们了 |
[29:23] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[29:24] | No catch. | 没条件 |
[29:27] | That was the first question I asked, too. | 我问的第一个问题就是这个 |
[29:31] | I also asked for a basketball hoop right up there. | 我还要他们给我在那里装一个篮球框 |
[29:35] | Guess we haven’t gotten around to that one yet, huh? | 看来这事儿还没给我办成 对吧 |
[29:37] | So, you’re back? | 你回来了 |
[29:38] | I thought you quit. | 我还以为你不干了呢 |
[29:40] | Well, to be honest, I got no place else to go… | 说实话 我无处可去啊 |
[29:43] | …and I made a deal | 我还和我的新伙伴 |
[29:46] | with our new pal, Eleanor, here. | 埃莉诺 达成了一个协议 |
[29:47] | She’s gonna send a team to look for Jamie, | 她派一队人去找杰米 |
[29:50] | and if they can’t find her, she’s gonna send another | 如果这队人找不到 她就再派一队人去 |
[29:52] | and another and another until we do find her. | 一直派一直派 直到找到杰米为止 |
[29:54] | Right, Eleanor? | 对吧 埃莉诺 |
[29:55] | As soon as a team becomes available, | 只有一有空闲的队伍 |
[29:57] | I’ll dispatch them to New Brunswick. | 我就会派他们去新不伦斯克 |
[29:59] | Eleanor, | 埃莉诺 |
[30:00] | thank you, truly. | 谢谢你 真心的 |
[30:03] | It’s the least I can do. | 我也就能做这么多了 |
[30:05] | And thank you for using your leverage. | 谢谢你用你的影响力做了这些 |
[30:08] | All right, if I won all of you in a raffle, | 你们要是我抽奖赢回来的 |
[30:12] | I’d probably give you back to the guy who won second place. | 我恐怕会把你们送给第二名那个人 |
[30:14] | Although he probably wouldn’t want you, either. | 虽然可能他也不会要你们 |
[30:16] | Nor would he want me, | 当然他也不会要我 |
[30:18] | because I’ve been behaving like a five-year-old. | 毕竟我总是表现得像个五岁小孩 |
[30:22] | As to why we’re all being raffled off | 至于我们为什么要被 |
[30:24] | in the first place, I can’t really… | 抽彩出售 我一时… |
[30:25] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我 |
[30:26] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想说的其实是 |
[30:28] | we don’t get to choose our families. | 我们无法选择自己的家人 |
[30:31] | For better, for worse, | 不论好坏 |
[30:34] | we’re pretty much family now. | 我们现在应该算是一家人了 |
[30:35] | Right? | 对吧 |
[30:39] | We’ve got work to do, so let’s do it. | 我们还有工作要做 那就开始吧 |
[30:43] | And what is that work, Eleanor? | 是什么工作呢 埃莉诺 |
[30:46] | Do we have an official assignment? | 是官方的正式任务吗 |
[30:47] | Stop the mutation. | 阻止变异 |
[30:51] | That’s all. | 就这个啊 |
[30:52] | Thanks to aggressive lobbying by Reiden Global, | 多亏了雷登国际的积极游说 |
[30:55] | the IADG is set to vote on the Noah Objective in six weeks. | 国际动物防御组织要在六周内就诺亚计划进行表决 |
[30:59] | If it’s approved, there will be no turning back. | 如果表决通过 咱们就没有回头路了 |
[31:02] | Hang on a second. Reiden Global? | 等一下 雷登国际 |
[31:04] | The biotech company that started this whole animal mess… | 开始了这场动物界大混乱的生物科技公司 |
[31:06] | they still have a say in this? | 他们在这里面还有发言权吗 |
[31:08] | They offered a solution, and people are listening. | 他们提出了一个解决方案 大家集思广益 |
[31:10] | The Noah Objective is not a solution. | 诺亚计划不是一个解决方案 |
[31:14] | It’s murder. | 而是一次谋杀 |
[31:14] | We’re part of a dwindling few who believe that. | 我们是为数不多相信那种说法的人 |
[31:17] | The only way we’re gonna convince the others is | 我们说服其他人的唯一办法就是 |
[31:19] | by giving them a viable alternative. | 给他们一个可行的另一选项 |
[31:21] | Start in Argentina. | 从阿根廷开始 |
[31:23] | Meet with Dr. Vickers, see if his work… | 和维克斯博士见面 看他的研究 |
[31:25] | if this animal he’s hunting can help you. | 看他寻找的这个动物能不能帮到你们 |
[31:28] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[31:38] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:41] | It’s clear. | 没发现异常 |
[31:43] | We’re good to go. | 可以了 |
[31:45] | Okay, we’ll bunk here tonight. | 我们今晚在这儿打地铺 |
[31:47] | Oh, wait. Look, we’re so close. | 等下 我们就快找到了 |
[31:49] | Trail’s washed away. Tracker’s on the fritz. | 痕迹已经被冲刷掉了 追踪器坏了 |
[31:51] | We’ll leave at 0500. | 我们早上五点离开 |
[31:53] | Ward, you got first watch. | 沃德 你守第一班 |
[32:12] | We now have confirmation from the IADG | 我们现在得到了国际动物防御组织的证实 |
[32:14] | that the rumored cure has failed. | 传言所说的解药已经失败 |
[32:16] | And in light of the attacks in Washington D.C., | 鉴于华盛顿的袭击事件 |
[32:18] | suburbs all along the Eastern Seaboard are being evacuated. | 东岸全线的近郊地区正在进行疏散 |
[32:22] | Residents are encouraged to take shelter | 政府鼓励居民们就近到 |
[32:24] | in the nearest protected city or government safe zone. | 受保护城市或政府安全区避难 |
[32:28] | I have the feeling things are going to get worse | 我有预感 在局面好转之前 |
[32:30] | before they get better. | 情况还会进一步恶化 |
[32:32] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[32:45] | We got to the safe zone a few hours ago. | 几个小时前我们到了安全区 |
[32:47] | But there’s a long line for the computers. | 但用电脑的人排起了长队 |
[32:50] | And the food. | 领食物的人也是 |
[32:52] | And showers. | 还有淋浴 |
[32:53] | There’s so many people here. | 这里有好多人 |
[32:55] | And they all seem… angry. | 他们好像都很愤怒 |
[32:58] | Yeah, well, people are scared, Clem. | 是啊 克莱曼 大家都很害怕 |
[33:01] | And they’re frustrated. | 也很灰心丧气 |
[33:03] | I’m just glad you’re safe… you and your mom. | 我很高兴看到你安然无恙 你和你妈妈 |
[33:05] | And… Justin. | 还有贾斯汀 |
[33:08] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:10] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[33:12] | They took Henry. | 他们带走了亨利 |
[33:14] | Who did? | 谁 |
[33:16] | The people here… in charge. | 这里管事的人 |
[33:19] | They put him in the quarantine with the other pets. | 他们把它和其它宠物一起隔离了 |
[33:23] | Well, I’m sure they’ll take good care of him, okay? Don’t worry. | 好吧 我相信他们会照顾好它的 别担心 |
[33:29] | Do you think they’ll let me visit him? | 你说他们会让我见见它吗 |
[33:33] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, kiddo. | 我觉得那不是个好主意 孩子 |
[33:37] | Henry’s going to be fine. | 亨利不会有事的 |
[33:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:42] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[33:44] | when’s this going to be over? | 这什么时候才能结束 |
[33:48] | Soon. | 很快 |
[33:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:52] | I know because I’m the one who’s gonna make it over. | 我知道是因为我就是那个要让它结束的人 |
[33:58] | Here, check… check this out. | 给 看看 |
[33:59] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[34:03] | See all that? | 看到了吗 |
[34:05] | Would you believe me if I told you | 我告诉你我现在在一架飞机上 |
[34:07] | I’m on an airplane right now? | 你敢相信吗 |
[34:11] | – No way. – Way. | -不可能 -可能 |
[34:13] | And I’ve got everything I need here | 治好动物所需要的东西 |
[34:15] | to, uh… to fix the animals. | 这里全都有 |
[34:17] | So you don’t have to worry about anything | 所以你什么都不用担心 |
[34:20] | except for staying safe and staying healthy, okay? | 你注意安全 保持健康就行了 好吗 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:50] | I pulled a few strings… slightly illegal strings… | 我找了点关系 稍微有点违法 |
[34:54] | and I changed your medical records. | 我改了你的医疗记录 |
[34:56] | Well, then, uh… | 这么说的话 |
[34:59] | we got nothing to worry about, huh? | 我们就没什么好担心的了 对吧 |
[35:04] | We don’t have to worry about anyone else finding out. | 我们不用担心有谁会发现 |
[35:06] | We’ll keep this between the two of us. | 这事只有我们俩知道 |
[35:09] | Our little secret. | 我们的小秘密 |
[35:23] | Our little secret that what? | 我们什么小秘密呢 |
[35:27] | My blood’s changing? | 我的血型正在变化 |
[35:31] | That I’m changing? | 我正在发生变化 |
[35:35] | Changing into what? | 会变成什么呢 |
[35:58] | Yes, that is our current position. | 是的 那是我们当前的位置 |
[36:00] | Well, I look forward to their arrival. | 我期待他们的到来 |
[36:03] | Thank you, Ms. Lewis. | 谢谢 刘易斯女士 |
[36:05] | A team is en route to join us. | 一队人马正在赶来跟我们汇合 |
[36:08] | That mean our tour’s extended. | 那就是说我们的旅途延长了 |
[36:09] | Above your pay grade, Ward. | 这是上面决定的 沃德 |
[36:10] | I need to be home when Hermione is born. | 赫敏出生的时候我要在家 |
[36:12] | Hermione? | 赫敏 |
[36:13] | She was right. | 她猜对了 |
[36:14] | I know what I know. | 你当姐姐跟你闹着玩呢 |
[36:16] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[36:17] | I need to be there. | 我反正要回去 |
[36:20] | Yeah, I understand. | 是 我理解 |
[36:22] | Completely. | 完全理解 |
[36:23] | But if you want what is best for your daughter, | 但如果你真为你女儿 |
[36:25] | for your sons, your wives, we need to stay here. | 为你们的妻儿着想 那我们就要留下 |
[36:29] | If we don’t succeed here, you don’t have families | 如果我们在这里失败 你们就 |
[36:31] | to go back to. | 无家可归了 |
[36:32] | Everything will be gone. Life as we know it will change. | 一切都将不复存在 我们所知的生活会发生变化 |
[36:35] | I am talking about the extinction of the human race. | 我说的可是人类的灭亡 |
[36:39] | But we can stop it. | 但我们可以阻止 |
[36:40] | Our work here will make it so our children have a future. | 我们在这里把事情办好了 我们的孩子才有未来 |
[36:43] | They will be able to… | 他们才能 |
[36:46] | ride bikes and play baseball, | 骑单车 打棒球 |
[36:48] | hold our hands when we cross the street. | 当我们过马路时拉着我们的手 |
[36:51] | Look, we may not be home, but I assure you, | 我们也许不能回家 但我向你们保证 |
[36:53] | we are on the front lines of their future. | 我们就在他们未来的最前线 |
[36:59] | How many? | 多少人 |
[37:00] | Six Rangers and Vickers. | 维克斯和六个游骑兵 |
[37:03] | Where was their last checkpoint? | 他们最后一次定位点在哪 |
[37:04] | A hostel ten kilometers north. | 北边十公里处的一个旅社 |
[37:10] | Okay. Follow us. | 好了 跟着我们 |
[37:12] | No, follow us. | 不 跟着我们 |
[37:24] | Romi, Augie, flank ’em. | 罗米 奥吉 去两边包抄 |
[37:32] | Look out! | 当心 |
[37:37] | They’re fast. | 它们太快了 |
[37:38] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[37:39] | Keep your distance! | 保持距离 |
[37:43] | Hey, there! | 在那儿 |
[38:23] | This thing between you and Abe, | 你和亚伯之间的事 |
[38:26] | you got to put it behind you. | 你别再计较了 |
[39:57] | You’re the team? | 你们就是那队人吗 |
[39:58] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[40:00] | A little late. | 有点晚了 |
[40:25] | 加拿大 新不伦瑞克 | |
[43:47] | My, God. | 天呐 |
[43:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[43:52] | That killed my entire team. | 它杀光了我整个小队的人 |
[43:54] | And Dr. Vickers? | 那维克斯博士呢 |
[43:55] | Him, too. | 也被杀了 |
[43:56] | Did Vickers know what he was looking for? | 维克斯知道他在找什么吗 |
[43:59] | That the Phase Two animal was a man? | 知道第二阶段动物是人类吗 |
[44:01] | That look like a man to you? | 你觉得这像人类吗 |
[44:05] | Easy, Lara Croft. | 别紧张 古墓丽影英雄 |
[44:06] | You need to stand back. | 往后退 |
[44:08] | This thing killed six rangers. | 这东西杀死了六名骑兵 |
[44:09] | One of them was my best friend. | 其中一名还是我最好的朋友 |
[44:11] | His first daughter just about to be born, | 他的第一个女儿出生在即 |
[44:12] | so if you think I’m gonna show this thing | 所以如果你们觉得我会对它 |
[44:14] | any kindness at all… | 手下留情 |
[44:15] | – He’s dying. – Good. | -他要死了 -好极了 |
[44:17] | He can’t get dead enough for me. | 他死不足惜 |
[44:18] | Look, we’re sorry about your team, | 很抱歉你的小队丧生于此 |
[44:20] | but this man, we haven’t seen anything like him before. | 但是这个人的情况 我们从没看到过 |
[44:22] | No one has. Lieutenant, | 没人看到过 中尉 |
[44:24] | we need to take him back with us, alive, | 我们要把他活着带回去 |
[44:26] | so lower your weapon. | 放下你的武器吧 |
[44:31] | We have to get him back to the plane. | 我们得把他弄上飞机 |
[44:36] | What about my squad? | 那我的队员怎么办 |
[44:37] | I’ll put in a request for a recovery team. | 我会申请回收队 |
[44:39] | Request? | 申请 |
[44:40] | I’ll bury them myself. | 我要亲手埋葬他们 |
[44:42] | There’s no time for that. | 没时间了 |
[44:42] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我并不是在征求你的许可 |
[44:44] | I’ll stay and help her bury them. | 我会留下来帮她埋葬他们 |
[44:45] | If that poor man has the same mutation as the animals, | 如果这个可怜人出现了和那些动物一样的症状 |
[44:49] | you have to find out why. | 你们必须查出原因 |
[44:58] | – You see that? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -嗯 |
[44:59] | – The scarring looks like…Yeah. – Looks like my arm. | -疤痕好像… -和我的手臂上的一样 |
[45:01] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[45:08] | You two want to share with the class? | 你们俩打算分享一下想法吗 |
[45:11] | Yeah, we were just, um, | 我们只是 |
[45:13] | looking at where you patched him up, unbelievable. | 在看你帮他缝针的地方 难以置信 |
[45:15] | He heals quick. | 他的愈合速度很快 |
[45:20] | Okay, fine, keep your secrets. | 好吧 留着你们的秘密吧 |
[45:22] | I’m more concerned about him. | 我更担心的是他 |
[45:26] | His heart rate is holding steady at 170. | 他的心率保持稳定在170 |
[45:30] | It’s twice what it should be. | 是正常心率的两倍 |
[45:32] | Respiration is off the charts for a human being. | 对于人类来说 他的呼吸速度过快了 |
[45:35] | The way he’s changing, the heightened metabolism, | 他变化的方式 新陈代谢升高 |
[45:38] | accelerated healing… | 愈合加速 |
[45:39] | We saw that in other animals. | 我们在其它动物身上看到过 |
[45:41] | Yeah, mutation made them better, stronger, right? | 变异让它们更强壮 对吧 |
[45:46] | Him… | 他 |
[45:48] | it’s like he’s… | 就像是 |
[45:50] | turning into the perfect predator. | 正在进化成为完美掠食者 |
[46:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[47:08] | And do you have any update on the compound? | 化合物方面有新的发现吗 |
[47:11] | Not yet, | 还没 |
[47:11] | but I expect to send a team to look for Jamie soon. | 但我应该能尽快派一个小队去搜索杰米 |
[47:14] | We’re just stretched so thin right now. | 我们现在忙得不可开交 |
[47:16] | I-I was lucky to be able to task the rangers | 能派一队骑兵跟维克斯博士去 |
[47:18] | to accompany Dr. Vickers. | 就已经很幸运了 |
[47:19] | Have you located him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[47:21] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[47:22] | The Phase Two animal he was chasing killed him | 他追捕的第二阶段动物杀死了他 |
[47:25] | and the rangers, too. | 和那些骑兵 |
[47:26] | Were you able to secure the animal? | 你们抓获那个动物了吗 |
[47:30] | No, there was no sign of it by the time we arrived. | 没有 我们达到的时候 它已经跑掉了 |
[47:33] | It took weeks for Vickers to get this close. | 维克斯耗费了数周才调查到这些 |
[47:35] | I’d like to keep the team in Patagonia. | 我想让团队留在巴塔哥尼亚 |
[47:37] | Continue the search. | 继续搜索 |
[47:38] | It’s too dangerous without a military escort. | 没有军队保护太危险了 |
[47:41] | With all due respect, Eleanor, | 恕我直言 埃莉诺 |
[47:42] | just walking out the front door is a risk these days. | 现在走出大门都危险重重 |
[47:45] | I’ll take my chances out here with the rest of my team. | 我倒愿意和我的团队在这里赌一把 |
[47:48] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[47:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:52] | Why didn’t you tell Eleanor about the… | 你为什么不和埃莉诺说 |
[47:54] | man we found out there? | 我们找到的那个人 |
[47:55] | He has a Phase Two mutation. So could you. | 他身上出现了第二阶段变异 你也有可能会 |
[47:59] | If I tell her the truth, he disappears into a government lab, | 如果我据实以告 政府实验室就会带走他 |
[48:01] | and we never see him again. | 我们就再也看不到他了 |
[48:03] | Chloe, we have to be honest with… | 克洛伊 我们必须说实话 |
[48:05] | Studying him might be our only chance to understand this. | 研究他也许是我们唯一了解情况的机会 |
[48:08] | There’s only one thing that matters now… finding a cure. | 找到治愈之法是现在唯一重要的事 |
[48:11] | I’m sorry, but I’m not going to lose you. | 抱歉 但是我不要失去你 |
[48:17] | We don’t know what’s going to happen to me. | 我们不知道我会有什么样的变化 |
[48:19] | Well, you saw the scar tissue, Jackson. | 你看到了疤痕组织 杰克逊 |
[48:21] | You said it yourself. It’s just like your arm. | 你自己也说了 和你手臂上的一样 |
[48:26] | If we can figure out what happened to him, | 如果我们能查出他的变异原因 |
[48:28] | then we can stop it from happening to you. | 那我们就能阻止同样的事发生在你身上 |
[48:46] | His arm looks like it was bitten off. | 他的手臂好像被咬掉了 |
[48:49] | More like it was gnawed. | 更像是被一点点咬下来 |
[48:52] | Whatever happened, it wasn’t fast. | 无论是什么 速度并不快 |
[48:54] | It wasn’t clean. It probably hurt like hell. | 伤口不利落 他也许疼得死去活来 |
[48:59] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[49:01] | Why is this thing still alive? | 这东西为什么还没死 |
[49:03] | Okay, so I got a hit on his fingerprints. | 他的指纹找到匹配了 |
[49:05] | He’s a doctor from Hungary working with the Red Cross. | 他是在匈牙利红十字会工作的医生 |
[49:08] | Janos Kovacs. | 他叫雅诺斯·科瓦奇 |
[49:09] | Kovacs? | 科瓦奇 |
[49:11] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[49:12] | Yeah. I-I mean, not well, | 认识 不是很熟 |
[49:15] | but we worked the same refugee camp in Egypt a few years back. | 但我们几年前在埃及难民营里一起工作过 |
[49:18] | According to his visa, he arrived five weeks ago. | 照他的签证记录来看 他五周前就到这了 |
[49:21] | Was headed for a village called Ydermo. | 前往一个叫叶德莫的村子 |
[49:24] | – Well, then that’s where we start. – Don’t bother. | -那就从那开始调查吧 -不必了 |
[49:27] | My team was there two days ago. | 我的小队两天前去过那里 |
[49:28] | Everyone’s dead. | 全村的人都死光了 |
[49:30] | Massacred by this thing Kovacs turned into. | 被科瓦奇变成的怪物大肆屠杀了 |
[49:32] | Well, it’s our only lead. | 但那是我们唯一的线索 |
[49:35] | You all are insane. | 你们都疯了 |
[49:36] | What if there are more like him out there? | 如果外面还有更多像他这样的人呢 |
[49:38] | She has a point. | 她说得对 |
[49:39] | We don’t know what we’re walking into. | 我们不知道会遇到什么情况 |
[49:41] | We should wait until Mitch has finished his tests, | 我们应该等米奇完成他的检测 |
[49:44] | so we know more about this new mutation. | 掌握更多关于这种新变异的信息 |
[49:47] | Why am I not surprised | 你想要留在飞机上 |
[49:48] | you want to stay on the plane? | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[49:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[49:52] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[49:54] | You know, sometimes what’s out there is worth the risk. | 有时外面的情况值得冒险一探究竟 |
[49:58] | But if you want to hang back, take a bubble bath, | 但如果你想退缩 洗个泡泡浴 |
[50:02] | that’s cool with me. | 我没意见 |
[50:02] | Just stay out of my way, okay? | 只要别挡道就行了 |
[50:04] | – Bubble bath? – Yes. | -泡泡浴 -没错 |
[50:06] | This is how, out of anger, | 你就因为生气 |
[50:08] | you’d characterize me… as a man that has been taking | 所以就把我描述成一个自从我们开始调查起 |
[50:11] | bubble baths since we’ve begun this? | 就在洗泡泡浴的人吗 |
[50:13] | Metaphorically-speaking, yeah, | 打个比方而已 |
[50:14] | I’m comfortable with that characterization. | 我喜欢这种描述 |
[50:15] | Okay, guys, enough. | 好了 别吵了 |
[50:16] | We need to find the animal responsible | 我们需要找出导致 |
[50:18] | for transferring the mutation. | 变异转移的元凶动物 |
[50:19] | Lieutenant Marzan, you’ll take Jackson and Abe to Ydermo. | 马赞中尉 你带杰克逊和亚伯去叶德莫村 |
[50:22] | Is that an order? ‘Cause I don’t see stripes on your sleeve. | 你这是在下令吗 我可没看到你袖上有军衔 |
[50:25] | I don’t need stripes. I have a plane. | 我不需要军衔 我有飞机 |
[50:26] | The quicker we get what we need, | 越快拿到我们想要的 |
[50:28] | the quicker you get back to Sao Paolo. | 你就能越快回到圣保罗 |
[50:37] | We’re in the valley. | 我们这是在谷地里 |
[50:38] | Shouldn’t the fauna be more lush? | 动物区的草木不是应该更茂盛吗 |
[50:40] | We humped through here on foot. | 我们之前是徒步过来的 |
[50:41] | it’s all like this. | 一路都是这样 |
[50:45] | So what’s up between you and the scientist? | 你跟那个科学家之间是怎么回事 |
[50:51] | We left a member of our team behind. | 我们丢下了一名队员 |
[50:53] | He blames me. | 他责怪我 |
[50:55] | Is he right to? | 他应该怪你吗 |
[51:06] | What the hell kind of rain is this? | 这到底是什么雨啊 |
[51:16] | That’s not rain. | 这不是雨 |
[51:27] | Trail gets hairy from here on. | 路从这里开始变得很难走 |
[51:29] | We walk the rest of the way on foot. | 剩下的路程要走路过去 |
[51:47] | – I think it’s acidic. – Acid rain? | -这雨应该是酸性的 -酸雨吗 |
[51:50] | Probably explains the dying fauna. | 这可能解释了为什么动物群正在死亡 |
[51:52] | Sure, but how? | 对 但怎么会这样 |
[51:54] | Not a lot of sources of chemical pollution up here. | 这附近没有大量化学污染源 |
[51:56] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[51:59] | Is that ice? | 那是冰吗 |
[52:01] | It’s nowhere near freezing. | 这里并不冷啊 |
[52:03] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[52:05] | Nothing has since we’ve arrived. | 从我们到这里之后没有事情说得通 |
[52:11] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[52:12] | I said stand back! | 我让你退后 |
[52:14] | Drop your weapon! | 放下你的武器 |
[52:15] | I said drop the weapon! | 我说放下武器 |
[52:17] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[52:19] | No habla Espanol. | 不要说西班牙语[西语] |
[52:21] | No habla Espanol. | 不要说西班牙语[西语] |
[52:22] | Do you speak English? English? | 你会说英语吗 英语 |
[52:26] | You. | 你们 |
[52:28] | You take the bodies? | 你们拿走尸体了吗 |
[52:37] | Kovacs… can you hear me? | 科瓦奇 你能听到吗 |
[52:49] | I don’t think he’s gonna answer you. | 我觉得他不会回答你 |
[52:53] | Pretty sure he can’t. | 我挺肯定他无法回答 |
[52:56] | His physiology, biochemistry… it’s all changing. | 他的生理 生化功能 全都在改变 |
[53:00] | How? | 怎么改变 |
[53:03] | Well, his brain’s only lighting up around the basal ganglia. | 他的脑部只有基底核周围是活跃的 |
[53:05] | It’s the most primitive part of the brain. | 这是大脑最原始的部位 |
[53:07] | It’s responsible for our survival, | 负责我们的生存能力 |
[53:10] | instinct, aggression. | 本能 攻击性 |
[53:12] | Conversation, not so much. | 没有太多的对话功能 |
[53:14] | But the parts of his brain that make him human… | 但让他具有人性的大脑部位 |
[53:17] | they’re still there? | 仍然存在吗 |
[53:20] | It’s like they’re switched off, though. | 只是它们就像是被关闭了 |
[53:23] | And can we switch ’em back on? | 我们可以重新打开它们吗 |
[53:30] | Uh, actually, yeah, there might be a way. | 事实上 或许有办法做到 |
[53:34] | You should use tranqs. | 你应该用麻醉剂 |
[53:35] | Whatever animal we find we may need alive. | 不管找到什么动物 我们可能都需要活的 |
[53:37] | Yeah, I’ve had this conversation before. | 对 我之前也有过类似的对话 |
[53:39] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[53:49] | Is it just me, or are they following us? | 只有我这么觉得吗 它们好像在跟踪我们 |
[54:00] | When we were here before, there were more bodies. | 我们之前来这里时有更多尸体 |
[54:02] | – A lot more. – Tomas, | -多很多 -托马斯 |
[54:04] | what happened here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[54:06] | First, rain like blood. | 一开始出现像血的雨 |
[54:09] | Poison the water, food. | 污染了水及食物 |
[54:11] | Then come the Devil. | 然后恶魔来了 |
[54:14] | Kill everyone. | 杀了所有人 |
[54:15] | The Devil? | 恶魔 |
[54:16] | Is he talking about…? | 他说的是 |
[54:18] | Kovacs. | 科瓦奇 |
[54:20] | – Hey, Tomas, there was a man, okay, a doctor. – No. | -托马斯 之前有位男医生 -不 |
[54:24] | No doctor. We wait. He no come. | 没有医生 我们等待 他没来 |
[54:26] | Kovacs never arrived. Rafiki, | 科瓦奇没有抵达这里 朋友 |
[54:30] | does this look like an elephant bite? | 这看起来像大象咬伤吗 |
[54:33] | It does. | 很像 |
[54:35] | And those look like the marks on Kovacs’ body. | 这些伤口看起来像科瓦奇身上的疤痕 |
[54:38] | This could lead to the cure. | 这可能是解药的线索 |
[54:39] | Could he have been bitten by an elephant? | 他有可能是被大象咬伤吗 |
[54:41] | – Elephante. – Elephant? | -大象[西语] -大象 |
[54:44] | – In Patagonia? – Si. | -在巴塔哥尼亚 -对[西语] |
[54:46] | – Elephante. – Where? | -大象[西语] -在哪里 |
[54:48] | Come. I show. | 来 我给你们看 |
[54:50] | This is crazy. | 这真是疯狂 |
[54:53] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[54:56] | Unknown caller. Say again. Over. | 未知呼叫者 再说一次 完毕 |
[54:59] | – Unknown caller. I do not copy. – Come on! | -未知呼叫者 我没听到 -快点 |
[55:02] | Not copy! Say again. Over. | 没听到 再说一次 完毕 |
[55:04] | Come on. It could just be interference. Let’s go. | 快点 可能只是干扰而已 我们走吧 |
[55:06] | This radio operates on my squad’s secure channel. | 这台无线电接收我小队的安全频道 |
[55:08] | Only another team radio can access it. | 只有另一台队伍无线电才能连接 |
[55:10] | Okay, so where are the other radios? | 好 其他无线电在哪里 |
[55:12] | We buried them along with the rest of her squad. | 我们把它们跟其他队员埋在一起了 |
[55:17] | Who the hell is this!? | 你到底是谁 |
[56:55] | I’m heading back to the hostel. | 我要回去旅馆 |
[56:56] | Look, we have to find the elephant that bit Kovacs. | 我们得找到咬伤科瓦奇的大象 |
[56:58] | Stop calling him that! | 别那样称呼他 |
[57:00] | That thing is not Kovacs. | 那个东西不是科瓦奇 |
[57:01] | I knew Kovacs. He’s long gone. But this…? | 我认识科瓦奇 他已经不在了 但这个 |
[57:04] | If one of my guys is alive, | 如果我的一名队员还活着 |
[57:06] | the last thing I’m doing is chasing down some elephant. | 我现在最不想做的就是追踪大象 |
[57:10] | Look, I was there with you. | 听着 我当时跟你在一起 |
[57:12] | I still have the blood and dirt under my fingernails. | 我的指甲里还有血跟泥土 |
[57:15] | Those men we put under the ground are dead. | 我们埋葬的人已经死了 |
[57:19] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间说这些 |
[57:22] | Are you going to give me the keys? | 你要给我车钥匙吗 |
[57:24] | Or am I going to have to take them from you? | 还是我得跟你抢 |
[57:33] | If you don’t want to give her the keys, Rafiki, | 如果你不想给她钥匙 朋友 |
[57:35] | you can give them to me. | 你可以把钥匙给我 |
[57:45] | We’ll meet you at the main road. | 我们会跟你们在主路会合 |
[57:47] | You be careful. | 你们自己小心 |
[57:50] | You didn’t have to do that for me. | 你不需要为我那么做 |
[57:52] | Actually, I did it for him. | 其实我是为了他 |
[57:55] | You looked pretty serious about getting the keys. | 你看起来非常想拿到钥匙 |
[57:59] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[58:19] | Officer! | 警官 |
[58:20] | Officer, help. | 警官 帮帮我 |
[58:22] | Officer. | 警官 |
[58:53] | Oh, please, please, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[58:57] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[59:00] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[59:02] | No, no, no, no, no, God. | 不不不 天啊 |
[59:10] | You’re okay. | 你可以的 |
[59:12] | You’re okay. | 你可以的 |
[59:15] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[59:17] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[59:19] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[59:23] | So the plan is to stimulate the neocortex. | 我的计划是刺激大脑皮层 |
[59:26] | That’s the most evolved part of the brain. | 那是脑部进化最多的的部位 |
[59:28] | That’s the part of the brain responsible for speech? | 那是负责语言的大脑部位吗 |
[59:31] | More precisely, the part that makes us human. | 更精确地说 是让我们有人性的部位 |
[59:34] | Language, | 语言 |
[59:34] | social structure, | 社会结构 |
[59:36] | self-control, empathy. | 自我控制 共情 |
[59:38] | Putting the toilet seat down. | 把马桶盖放下来 |
[59:40] | All the things we know we should do | 所有我们知道应该要做的 |
[59:41] | to be productive members of society. | 成为具生产力的社会成员的事 |
[59:44] | All thanks to the neocortex. | 都归功于大脑皮层 |
[59:47] | Will it hurt him? | 这会伤害他吗 |
[59:51] | No, he’ll be fine. | 不会 他不会有事的 |
[59:53] | Just a small electronic pulse, | 只是一次小幅度电子脉冲 |
[59:54] | kind of like a static shock. | 有点像静电冲击 |
[1:00:01] | – What? – Is there something you’re not telling me? | -怎么了 -你有什么事没告诉我吗 |
[1:00:06] | Kovacs proves that the mutation has spread to humans. | 科瓦奇证明变异已经蔓延到人类了 |
[1:00:09] | Finding a new cure is more important than ever. | 找到新解药比以往任何时候都重要 |
[1:00:14] | Isabel… bella. | 伊莎贝 贝拉 |
[1:00:23] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[1:00:28] | I think he’s… crying. | 我想他在 哭 |
[1:00:33] | – He’s crashing. – What did you do? | -他不行了 -你对他做了什么 |
[1:00:36] | I didn’t even start the test yet. | 我还没开始测试 |
[1:00:37] | – What’s happening? – We’ve got to cut him loose. | -什么情况 -我们得放开他了 |
[1:00:39] | We can’t lose him. | 我们不能失去他 |
[1:00:40] | Turn him over on his side. He’s going to choke. | 把他往右翻 他要窒息了 |
[1:00:43] | Come on, over here. | 来 翻身 |
[1:01:17] | If one of my guys is effected, | 如果我的人被感染了 |
[1:01:20] | changed like Kovacs, I’m putting him down. | 变成科瓦奇那样 我就杀了他 |
[1:01:22] | End of discussion. | 就这么定了 |
[1:01:23] | Let’s hope it does not come to that. | 希望不至于到那一步 |
[1:01:29] | The body. | 尸体 |
[1:01:31] | This is where we buried Ward. | 这是我们埋沃德的地方 |
[1:01:33] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[1:01:37] | There are no tracks around the grave. | 坟墓周围没有脚印 |
[1:01:39] | No signs to say that was dragged out, or walked away. | 也没有被拖走或自己走掉的痕迹 |
[1:01:43] | It’s like he just… | 他就像 |
[1:01:44] | Disappeared. | 凭空消失了 |
[1:01:50] | Trotter? | 特罗特 |
[1:01:51] | Trotter, if you can hear me, stay in the cockpit. | 特罗特 如果你能听到 待在驾驶室 |
[1:01:53] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[1:02:05] | Screw this. | 不管了 |
[1:02:07] | I think we should go check the bar. | 我去酒吧看看 |
[1:02:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:02:10] | Well, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[1:02:11] | wasn’t alcohol invented for times like this? | 酒不就是为此时的情况发明的吗 |
[1:02:47] | I’m sorry we couldn’t find anything. | 很抱歉 我们一无所获 |
[1:02:51] | Ward was going to name his daughter Hermione. | 沃德原本想给他女儿起名赫敏 |
[1:02:54] | She’s due any day now. | 她马上就要出生了 |
[1:02:56] | Hermione. | 赫敏 |
[1:02:59] | That’s a terrible name. | 这名字太烂了 |
[1:03:01] | He loved Harry Potter. | 他喜欢《哈利波特》 |
[1:03:04] | She’s a character in Harry Potter. | 这是《哈利波特》里的角色 |
[1:03:06] | Girl wizard or witch… whatever. | 女巫什么的 |
[1:03:10] | Ward said he wanted that for his daughter. | 沃德希望他女儿也能变成那样 |
[1:03:12] | That she be a witch? | 让女儿变成女巫吗 |
[1:03:16] | That she have magic in her. | 让她有魔法 |
[1:03:18] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[1:03:20] | How come you’ve been acting so nice to me, | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[1:03:22] | Bubble Bath? | 泡泡浴 |
[1:03:23] | Well, I find, all things considered, | 我反省过后发现 |
[1:03:26] | it’s easier being nice, than not nice. | 对人友善要比不友善容易 |
[1:03:32] | Did you see…? | 你看见 |
[1:03:35] | It’s Ward’s body. | 那是沃德的尸体 |
[1:03:39] | 150 yards out. 2:00. | 距离140米 两点钟方向 |
[1:03:42] | Faster. | 开快点 |
[1:03:43] | Faster, we’re losing him! | 再快点 要跟丢了 |
[1:03:49] | I see something. | 前面有东西 |
[1:03:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:04:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:04:05] | It looks like they’re stockpiling food. | 它们好像是在贮存食物 |
[1:04:10] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[1:04:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:12] | Vultures are not hoarders. | 秃鹰一般不贮存食物 |
[1:04:14] | They eat their fill and move on. | 它们一般吃饱就飞走了 |
[1:04:22] | Is that ice? | 那是冰吗 |
[1:04:28] | Dariela, no! | 达瑞拉 不要 |
[1:04:48] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:04:49] | We have to go! | 赶紧走 |
[1:05:01] | Why did you do that? | 你过去干什么 |
[1:05:02] | For this. | 为了这个 |
[1:05:13] | One more step. | 再走一步 |
[1:05:17] | Just one more step. | 再走一步就好 |
[1:05:19] | Put your foot in front of the other, | 把脚放在另一只前面 |
[1:05:22] | and then repeat. | 然后重复 |
[1:05:24] | Like, a million more times. | 重复无数次 |
[1:05:31] | Just a critter. | 只是个小动物 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah, just a critter | 没错 只是个小动物 |
[1:05:37] | says the woman who saw a raccoon family eat dinner | 这话居然从见过浣熊家族在警察胸上 |
[1:05:40] | on a police officer’s chest. | 吃晚饭的女人嘴里说出来 |
[1:05:46] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:05:47] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:05:53] | Come, mira. | 来 看[西语] |
[1:06:00] | Elefante? | 大象 |
[1:06:02] | Sí. | 是的 |
[1:06:04] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:06:39] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:07:01] | Isabella… | 伊莎贝拉 |
[1:07:07] | Kovacs. | 科瓦奇 |
[1:07:15] | A man couldn’t bite off his own arm to get free… | 人无法咬断自己的胳膊逃走 |
[1:07:20] | but a man with the Phase Two mutation could. | 但第二阶段变异后就可以了 |
[1:07:26] | Elefante. | 大象 |
[1:07:37] | We need to get his blood. | 我们得弄到它的血 |
[1:07:41] | No, no. No good, no good. | 不不 不好 不好 |
[1:07:45] | No choice. | 别无选择 |
[1:08:09] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[1:08:21] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:08:26] | Son of a bitch is just toying with us. | 那个混蛋在玩我们 |
[1:09:02] | Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 |
[1:09:06] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:09:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:09:29] | That was an elephant. | 是大象的叫声 |
[1:09:31] | I think it’s behind us. | 好像在我们后面 |
[1:09:34] | Come on, come on. | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:09:36] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:09:40] | We got to run. | 快跑 |
[1:09:41] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:09:42] | Come on, rafiki! | 快点 朋友 |
[1:09:44] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[1:09:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:47] | Tomas. Tomas! Tomas! | 托马斯 托马斯 托马斯 |
[1:09:51] | Tomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:09:57] | No! | 别过去 |
[1:09:59] | Ayúdame! | 救救我 |
[1:10:08] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:10:10] | Go! Go, go! | 快快快 |
[1:10:12] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[1:10:14] | Get in, get in, get in! | 上车 快上车 |
[1:10:18] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[1:10:21] | Come on, Abe, let’s get out of here! | 快走 亚伯 赶紧离开这儿 |
[1:10:27] | How did an African elephant find its way to Patagonia? | 非洲象怎么会在巴塔哥尼亚 |
[1:10:30] | I don’t know, Abe. | 我不知道 亚伯 |
[1:10:30] | You want to jump out and ask him? | 你想出去问问它吗 |
[1:11:04] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[1:11:06] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:11:10] | Quick, out of the way! | 快点 快让开 |
[1:11:12] | Go! | 快 |
[1:11:24] | Next time you’re the bait. | 下次你来当诱饵 |
[1:11:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:11:33] | These aren’t working! | 子弹不管用 |
[1:11:35] | We need a new plan. | 我们得想个新主意 |
[1:11:36] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[1:11:39] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活下来可真走运 |
[1:11:40] | I’m fine, Doc. | 我没事 博士 |
[1:11:41] | – Abraham. – Chloe. | -亚伯拉罕 -克洛伊 |
[1:11:43] | Tell Trotter to get the plane moving now. | 告诉特罗特立刻准备起飞 |
[1:11:45] | – What? – Now! | -什么 -立刻 |
[1:11:46] | Please tell me you’re okay to fly. | 你现在能驾驶飞机吧 |
[1:11:48] | – I’m always okay to fly. – Good. | -随时可以 -很好 |
[1:11:50] | We’re good to fly. | 可以起飞 |
[1:11:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:52] | Tell him to start takeoff procedures. | 告诉他开始启动起飞程序 |
[1:11:54] | But we’re not leaving without you. | 我们不会丢下你们的 |
[1:11:56] | You better not. | 最好不要 |
[1:11:57] | Open the cargo ramp | 把货仓舷梯打开 |
[1:11:58] | and tell Trotter to be ready to floor it. | 让特罗特发动 准备起飞 |
[1:12:00] | Are you… Okay, just don’t miss. | 你…好 不要失手 |
[1:12:14] | I’m out. | 子弹用完了 |
[1:12:15] | Come on, he’s gaining on us. | 快 它快追上我们了 |
[1:12:27] | Is that an elephant? | 那是头大象吗 |
[1:12:30] | Faster, Abe, faster. | 再快点 亚伯 再快点 |
[1:12:31] | You got this, come on. | 你可以的 加油 |
[1:12:35] | Go, go. | 快让开 |
[1:12:42] | – Yeah, come on. – Come on, it’s now or never. | -加油 -加油 成败在此一举了 |
[1:12:44] | Okay, hold on! | 好 坐稳 |
[1:12:49] | – Faster, come on. – Abe, faster! | -再快点 -亚伯 加油 |
[1:13:00] | Trotter, go. | 特罗特 起飞 |
[1:13:03] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[1:13:22] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:13:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:25] | – The name is Logan. – I’m Jamie. | -我叫洛根 -我是杰米 |
[1:13:30] | Logan… use your armpits. | 洛根 用你的腋窝 |
[1:13:33] | For what? | 干什么 |
[1:13:35] | Tuck your fingers under your armpits. | 把手指伸到腋窝下面 |
[1:13:38] | When your body’s freezing, | 身体冷的时候 |
[1:13:40] | it focuses all its energy | 会把所有能量 |
[1:13:41] | to keep your vital organs warm, | 集中到保持主要器官温暖上 |
[1:13:42] | so your torso stays toasty. | 这样躯干才能保持温暖 |
[1:13:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:52] | So were you just chilling in the woods, | 你就在树林里待着 |
[1:13:53] | waiting for someone to scare the bejeezus out of? | 等着把别人吓个半死吗 |
[1:13:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:58] | You got me. | 说得对 |
[1:14:01] | I was about to give up, too. | 我本来也要放弃了 |
[1:14:03] | Lucky for me that you came along. | 幸好你来了 |
[1:14:06] | You made it all… worthwhile. | 你让我…有了坚持的动力 |
[1:14:09] | Well, I’m happy to be of service. | 能帮到你我很高兴 |
[1:14:14] | Thank you for the coat. | 谢谢你给的外套 |
[1:14:16] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[1:14:17] | Some kind of gentleman I’m turning out to be, right? | 我这算什么绅士啊 对吧 |
[1:14:20] | It’s the man who’s supposed to give up his coat for the lady. | 应该是男人把外套给女人的 |
[1:14:25] | Not vice versa. | 而不是女人给男人 |
[1:14:29] | We’re gonna die out here, aren’t we? | 我们会死在这里 对吗 |
[1:14:31] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:14:33] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:14:34] | No one’s dying out here. | 谁都不会死在这里 |
[1:14:37] | We made it this far, | 我们都到这里了 |
[1:14:39] | we’re gonna make it the rest of the way. | 剩下的路一定能成功走完 |
[1:14:42] | Rest of the way to what? | 剩下的什么路 |
[1:14:44] | Look around, there’s nothing out here. | 你看看周围 什么都没有 |
[1:14:51] | See this? | 看到了吗 |
[1:14:54] | This is where we’re going. | 我们要去这里 |
[1:14:56] | There’s shelter. | 那里有避难所 |
[1:14:58] | There’s hope. | 有希望 |
[1:14:59] | And if we’re lucky, | 如果我们走运 |
[1:15:01] | there’s a hell of a lot of vodka… | 那里还会有很多伏特加 |
[1:15:04] | in Caraquet. | 都在卡拉凯特 |
[1:15:12] | There were bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体 |
[1:15:13] | Stacked like firewood. | 跟木柴一样堆着 |
[1:15:15] | Never before have I seen a wake this large | 我从没见过那么大型的守灵 |
[1:15:17] | descend from above the clouds. | 从云层上飞下来 |
[1:15:19] | What were they doing up there? | 它们在上面做什么 |
[1:15:21] | I think they were responsible for the blood rain | 应该就是它们造成了血雨 |
[1:15:23] | that drove the villagers away. | 把村民都吓走了 |
[1:15:25] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:15:26] | As much as I hate to admit it… | 虽然我不想承认 |
[1:15:28] | he’s right. | 但他是对的 |
[1:15:30] | Ran some tests on the rain | 我在等你们 |
[1:15:31] | while I was waiting for the results on that, uh, | 带回来的大象血化验结果时 |
[1:15:33] | elephant blood you brought back. | 对雨化验了一下 |
[1:15:35] | So the vultures are responsible for the rain? | 是秃鹫造成了血雨吗 |
[1:15:37] | This blood rain is highly acidic, | 血雨的酸性很高 |
[1:15:40] | and the protein structure | 蛋白质结构 |
[1:15:41] | matches the corrosive bile that vultures | 和秃鹫消化道内的 |
[1:15:43] | have in their digestive tract. | 腐蚀性胆汁结构吻合 |
[1:15:45] | How did the bile get into the rain? | 胆汁怎么到雨里的 |
[1:15:48] | The frozen feather. | 冰冻的羽毛 |
[1:15:49] | It’s cold at 40,000 feet. | 一万两千米的高空中很冷 |
[1:15:51] | The vultures feed, they fly above the cloud cover. | 秃鹫进食 它们在云层之上飞 |
[1:15:54] | And that high up, they can seed the clouds | 飞得那么高 它们可以把腐蚀性胆汁 |
[1:15:56] | with acidic bile. | 撒播进云层 |
[1:15:57] | But they were stockpiling human bodies. | 但是它们在堆积人类的尸体 |
[1:15:59] | So you’re saying that… | 你的意思是… |
[1:16:00] | The red color? | 红颜色吗 |
[1:16:01] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[1:16:02] | Human blood. | 人血 |
[1:16:07] | So not only did they feed on the villagers, | 所以它们不仅吃村民 |
[1:16:08] | but they poisoned their water supply, | 还把村民的水源下了毒 |
[1:16:11] | destroyed their crops. | 毁了他们的庄稼 |
[1:16:17] | This is a whole new level aberrant aggressive behavior. | 动物异常攻击行为已经发展到了新水平 |
[1:16:49] | “My dear, sweet Hermione. | 我亲爱的赫敏 |
[1:16:54] | “I can only pray that you never have to read this. | 真希望你永远不用看这个 |
[1:16:58] | “That your young life will, of course, include me. | 希望你年轻的生命中会一直有我的陪伴 |
[1:17:04] | “But if you are reading this, | 但如果你正在看 |
[1:17:07] | it is because…” | 那是因为 |
[1:17:15] | Well, how about the elephant blood that I brought back in? | 我带回来的大象血呢 |
[1:17:18] | Unremarkable. | 与普通无异 |
[1:17:20] | We’ve seen plenty of animals with the same mutation, right? | 我们见识过很多动物出现相同变异了 对吧 |
[1:17:24] | If there was something special about the elephant, | 如果大象有特殊之处 |
[1:17:25] | I could attribute that mutation transfer | 那我可以把变异转移 |
[1:17:27] | to that, but it’s… | 归因到它上面 但是 |
[1:17:28] | But it isn’t about the elephant. | 但是这里的重点不是大象 |
[1:17:29] | It’s about the man. | 重点是人类 |
[1:17:32] | So you’re saying that there’s something | 你是说科瓦奇的基因组成 |
[1:17:34] | specific about Kovacs’ genetic makeup | 有特殊之处 |
[1:17:37] | that made it possible for the mutation to occur in him. | 所以他才会发生变异 |
[1:17:40] | Yeah, that’s what it looks like. | 对 看起来是这样的 |
[1:17:42] | Now, I think it’s gonna take a little time | 我觉得需要一定时间才能弄明白 |
[1:17:43] | to figure out what that is exactly. | 到底是什么特殊之处 |
[1:17:45] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:17:46] | Then you run more tests. | 那你就再继续化验测试 |
[1:17:48] | We have him, we have a chance. | 只要有他 我们就有机会 |
[1:17:50] | We can study him and maybe – | 我们可以研究他 或许 |
[1:17:52] | learn how to reverse it. | 我们能找到逆转的方法 |
[1:17:54] | You let that thing loose again? | 你想再放开那个东西吗 |
[1:17:56] | Dariela, now is not the time. | 达瑞拉 现在不是时候 |
[1:17:58] | Instead of putting it down, | 你不仅不杀死它 |
[1:17:59] | you let it loose again… | 还要再放开它 |
[1:18:00] | I’m sorry about your friends, | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[1:18:01] | but they died in the line of duty. | 但是他们是殉职的 |
[1:18:02] | And right now, there’s only one person that matters. | 现在重要的人只有一个 |
[1:18:05] | Janos Kovacs. | 那就是雅诺斯·科瓦奇 |
[1:18:06] | Stop saying that. That’s not him. | 别说了 这根本不是他 |
[1:18:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[1:18:09] | He’s still in there! | 他还在 |
[1:18:10] | No, he’s not. | 他不在了 |