时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:05] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:07] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:10] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:11] | and it was happening faster than anyone expected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:14] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:21] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet? | 杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗 |
[00:26] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic, | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:30] | so a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, animal experts. | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Chloe Tousignant, an Intel operative. | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 是情报员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist. | 米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:48] | Together, we’re going to find a cure for the animals. | 我们将一起找到治好动物的解药 |
[00:52] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:57] | Our little secret that what? | 我们什么小秘密呢 |
[00:58] | My blood’s changing? That I’m changing? | 我的血型正在变化 我正在发生变化 |
[01:01] | We’ll keep this between the two of us. | 这事只有我们俩知道 |
[01:03] | There’s something I should tell you. | 我有事该告诉你 |
[01:05] | Yeah. There is. | 对 是有 |
[01:08] | This is where we’re going. | 我们要去这里 |
[01:10] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[01:11] | You looked in my bag? | 你看过我的背包了 |
[01:12] | Yeah, and I saw pictures of me. | 对 而且我看到了自己的照片 |
[01:14] | It was never about you. It was about the leopard. | 这跟你无关 跟那头豹子有关 |
[01:17] | Some guys hired me to fly them up here. | 有些人雇我载他们飞来这里 |
[01:18] | – Where are the guys that hired you? – I don’t know. | -雇你的人在哪 -我不知道 |
[01:21] | Somebody’s got to look at your foot. | 得找个人看一下你的脚 |
[01:24] | That’s not good. | 这状况可不妙 |
[01:26] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[01:27] | This is how many animals | 这是他们使用诺亚计划 |
[01:29] | they expect to eliminate with the Noah Objective. | 预计消灭的动物数 |
[01:31] | So General Davies knows his big animal solution | 所以说戴维斯将军知道他的动物清洗计划 |
[01:33] | will also kill millions of people. | 会杀死上百万人 |
[01:36] | We’re gonna stop him. | 我们要阻止他 |
[02:18] | – Prepare the animal for transfer. – Yes, sir. | -准备转移动物 -是 长官 |
[02:20] | Get that crate over here. | 把那个箱子搬过来 |
[02:32] | You know, something tells me you’re still pissed. | 我怎么觉得你还在生气 |
[02:35] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[02:37] | Over and over again. | 反复骗我 |
[02:39] | About your girlfriend dying, | 你女朋友死了是骗我 |
[02:41] | about why you’re out here. | 你为什么在这里也是骗我 |
[02:41] | That’s because I didn’t want you to run, | 那是因为我怕你会跑 |
[02:44] | which you did, anyway. | 而且你的确跑了 |
[02:46] | And for what it’s worth, now I’ve told you everything. | 不管怎么说 我现在都向你坦白了 |
[02:52] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:53] | I’m scaring him away. | 我要把它吓跑 |
[02:54] | No, you’re ringing the dinner bell. | 不 你这是敲晚餐铃 |
[02:56] | They hear that gun go off, they’re all gonna come running. | 他们听到枪响 只会一拥而上 |
[03:04] | Why’d you have to mention dinner? | 你干吗要提晚餐 |
[03:07] | Now I’m freezing and starving. | 这下我又冷又饿了 |
[03:09] | This is useless; everything’s soaked. | 这根本没用 都是湿的 |
[03:13] | Not everything. | 不都是 |
[03:15] | Not my money. | 我的钱不行 |
[03:16] | – We have to. – No, there’s not… | -我们必须 -不行 |
[03:17] | – It’s the only dry thing that we have. – No, there’s not a chance. | -只有这个是干的 -绝不行 |
[03:21] | We are going to die out here. | 我们会死的 |
[03:22] | It is negative degrees. We have no shelter. | 温度是零下 我们又没有庇护所 |
[03:25] | If we don’t get a fire lit soon, | 我们不赶紧生火 |
[03:27] | a severed toe is gonna feel like a massage. | 断脚趾会像按摩一样舒服了 |
[03:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:39] | We’re gonna die out here, anyway. | 我们反正也会死 |
[03:41] | Not tonight. | 今晚不会 |
[03:46] | I compared your blood to our one-armed friend, and… | 我把你的血和独臂男的作了对比 |
[03:50] | you have the same mutation. | 你发生了一样的变异 |
[03:52] | So I’m gonna end up like him. | 那么我会像他一样 |
[03:54] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[03:56] | Blood rain vultures. | 血雨秃鹫 |
[03:57] | Electric ants and Kovacs. | 电蚂蚁 科瓦奇 |
[04:00] | You all have the same mutated markers | 你们的基因序列中都拥有 |
[04:02] | in your genetic sequence. | 一样的变异标记 |
[04:03] | Can you look straight ahead, please? | 请向前看 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:13] | Put your shirt on. | 穿上衣服吧 |
[04:18] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[04:20] | Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas, | 人跟香蕉有50%相同的基因 |
[04:23] | so anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[04:25] | Including a Triple-Helix. | 包括三螺旋 |
[04:28] | See that? That’s what normal DNA looks like. | 看到了吗 那是正常的DNA |
[04:33] | That’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[04:37] | You and the vultures and the ants and Kovacs, | 你和秃鹫和蚂蚁还有科瓦奇 |
[04:39] | you all have brand-new genes on a brand-new strand of DNA. | 你们都有一条新DNA和新的基因 |
[04:44] | I’m evolving. | 我在进化 |
[04:47] | Well, yeah, but… not in the good way. | 是的 但不是好的进化 |
[04:50] | Well, is there a way to fix me, or is this checkmate? | 有办法治好我吗 还是我死定了 |
[04:54] | I might have a way. | 我可能有办法 |
[04:58] | See, genes are kind of like switches. | 基因就像开关 |
[05:02] | Right now, the ones on your new strand, | 现在 你新基因条上的基因 |
[05:04] | they’re all still off, and that’s a good thing. | 都还是关闭的 这是好事 |
[05:07] | But slowly… | 但渐渐的 |
[05:10] | … they’re gonna start to switch on. | 他们会开始开启 |
[05:12] | And you’re gonna start to change, | 你就会开始变化 |
[05:15] | until you’re not you anymore. | 直到你再不是你 |
[05:18] | Unless I can figure out a way to fix it, | 除非我能想办法解决 |
[05:20] | keep all your switches off. | 保持你的开关都关闭 |
[05:27] | So I’m like a phone, and, uh, | 我就像个手机 |
[05:31] | need to be restored to my factory settings. | 得恢复出厂设置 |
[05:33] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[05:35] | Well, my metaphor’s way better, but, yeah. | 我的比喻要好得多 不过没错 |
[05:39] | Five weeks, and Kovacs went from this to that. | 五周里 科瓦奇就变成了这样 |
[05:44] | So I got five weeks. | 我只有五周时间 |
[05:46] | I like deadlines. | 我喜欢期限 |
[05:47] | You know what, Mitch? | 米奇 |
[05:49] | Don’t worry about me, okay? Just fix the animals. | 别担心我 治好动物就行 |
[05:51] | Human beings… | 人类 |
[05:53] | genetically… | 从基因上讲 |
[05:55] | are the most complex living organisms, so… | 是最复杂的生物 |
[06:00] | if I can save you, I can save the animals. | 如果我能救你 就能救动物了 |
[06:05] | And if you can’t? | 如果你不能呢 |
[06:08] | Checkmate. | 死定了 |
[06:20] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[06:21] | Almost done. | 就好了 |
[06:23] | Don’t want you losing your whole foot. | 不想丢了整个脚吧 |
[06:27] | Yeah, you just don’t want to carry me. | 你就是不想背我而已 |
[06:35] | What makes you so sure that your friends | 你为什么确定你的朋友 |
[06:37] | are gonna meet you in Caraquet? | 会在卡拉凯特跟你碰面 |
[06:39] | Before I took off from the compound, | 我离开小院之前 |
[06:41] | I left a message on the roof. | 我在屋顶上留下了信息 |
[06:44] | A message? | 信息 |
[06:45] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[06:48] | I spelled it out in rocks. | 我拿石头拼出来的 |
[06:50] | You think your friends are gonna be able to spot a town name | 你觉得你的朋友能看到你写在屋顶上的 |
[06:53] | that you wrote on a roof? | 小镇名字 |
[06:56] | Yeah, they will. | 他们能的 |
[06:59] | Mitch will. | 米奇能的 |
[07:01] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[07:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:06] | Well, you sure are putting a lot of stock in this Mitch guy | 你真相信这个米奇 |
[07:09] | if you think he’s gonna spot your little rock message, | 相信他能看到你的石头信息 |
[07:13] | know that it was you who left it, | 而且知道是你留下来的 |
[07:15] | make his way all the way to Caraquet. | 然后一路到卡拉凯特去找你 |
[07:18] | Well, you don’t know Mitch. | 你不了解米奇 |
[07:33] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[07:36] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[07:37] | Maybe I didn’t tell you everything. | 我还有事瞒着你吧 |
[07:40] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[07:56] | Time for a three-to-five minute break? | 准备休息三到五分钟吗 |
[07:59] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:01] | Does no one on this team sleep? | 这队里没人需要睡觉吗 |
[08:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:07] | Looking for Jamie. | 找杰米 |
[08:10] | Assuming she travels an average of three miles per hour, | 假设她每小时能走三英里 |
[08:13] | with roughly ten hours of daylight, | 每天大约走十个小时 |
[08:16] | this should be the search area. | 这就是搜寻区域 |
[08:19] | Those are hard miles. | 那些路可不好走 |
[08:21] | Through the woods, mountains. | 穿过山林 |
[08:23] | With no food and proper gear, | 没有食物也没有合适的工具 |
[08:25] | even I’d have trouble doing that. | 要我去走都会有麻烦 |
[08:26] | Jamie is uncommonly resourceful | 虽然在有商场和有线电视的 |
[08:28] | for someone who grew up with shopping malls and cable TV. | 文明世界里长大 但杰米足够机智 |
[08:31] | Can’t they send an extraction team? | 他们就不能派一个救援队过去吗 |
[08:33] | “They”? | “他们” |
[08:34] | You know, the people you work for. | 你为之工作的人 |
[08:37] | The people who gave you this plane. | 给你们飞机的人 |
[08:38] | We worked for Eleanor Lewis. | 我们之前为埃莉诺·刘易斯工作 |
[08:41] | Now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[08:43] | There is no “They.” | 所以没有”他们”了 |
[08:44] | You’re on your own? | 你们只能靠自己了 |
[08:48] | What do you expect to do? | 你们想怎样 |
[08:50] | Davies is a general. | 戴维斯是将军 |
[08:51] | Generals have armies. What do you have? | 将军有军队 你们有什么 |
[08:54] | We found the cure before, we’ll do it again. | 我们之前发现了解药 会再做出来的 |
[08:57] | Five people stopping the Noah Objective | 五个人就想阻止诺亚计划 |
[08:58] | and curing the animals? | 治好动物吗 |
[09:00] | Kind of a tall order, no? | 这有点难吧 |
[09:02] | We can do it. | 我们可以做到 |
[09:08] | We’re gonna lose. | 我们做不到 |
[09:10] | So you’re with us now. | 你现在加入我们了 |
[09:12] | Still haven’t decided. | 还没决定好 |
[09:14] | But when I commit to something… | 但当我下定决心之后… |
[09:16] | …I’m all in. | 就会全力以赴 |
[09:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:21] | Unlike you people, I enjoy spending time in bed. | 和你们不一样 我喜欢待在床上 |
[09:27] | Perhaps I will take that break after all. | 我还是休息一下吧 |
[09:33] | Mitch. I’ve got something. | 米奇 有发现 |
[09:36] | Hey, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[09:37] | You got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[09:38] | Mitch found a link between Kovacs | 米奇发现了科瓦奇 |
[09:41] | and the mutated animals. | 和变种动物之间的联系 |
[09:46] | Does that link include you? | 这联系包括你在内吗 |
[09:48] | Busted. | 露馅了 |
[09:49] | – Listen, I’m sorry. – We agreed not to tell anyone. | -我很抱歉 -我们说好了不告诉别人的 |
[09:51] | I know what we agreed to, Chloe, | 我知道 克洛伊 |
[09:52] | – but Mitch agreed… – All right. | -但米奇同意… -好了 |
[09:53] | Ross, Rachel. | 罗斯和瑞秋[老友记] |
[09:55] | I see where this is going. | 我知道会怎么发展 |
[09:56] | I’m not interested in taking that ride. | 但别把我扯进去 |
[09:58] | Women don’t like to be lied to. | 女人不喜欢被骗 |
[09:59] | – Moving on. – Everybody knows that. | -不说那个了 -大家都知道这一点 |
[10:01] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[10:02] | So the vultures and ants | 秃鹰和蚂蚁 |
[10:04] | found a way to alter our environment. | 知道如何改变我们的环境 |
[10:07] | I may have found another. | 也许另一种动物也可以 |
[10:08] | General Davies transferred this animal to Vancouver yesterday. | 戴维斯将军昨天将这只动物运到了温哥华 |
[10:11] | According to his report, it says that this sloth | 他的报告说这只树懒 |
[10:14] | was capable of creating an earthquake in Costa Rica. | 造成了哥斯达黎加的一场地震 |
[10:16] | I’m… sorry. Come again? | 什么 你再说一遍 |
[10:19] | Says here the sloth has… developed a call | 上面说这只树懒…可以 |
[10:24] | that can generate a low frequency infrasound? Really? | 制造低频率的次声波 真的吗 |
[10:28] | And that can cause an earthquake? | 那就能引发地震吗 |
[10:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:33] | I mean, a few years ago at a football game in Seattle, | 几年前在西雅图的一场橄榄球赛上 |
[10:36] | the Seahawks fans were jumping and cheering so much | 海鹰队的球迷不断蹦跳欢呼 |
[10:39] | that it actually registered on a nearby seismograph. | 结果真的被附近的一架地震记录仪给记录了 |
[10:42] | So you’re saying that General Davies’ report is correct? | 你是说戴维斯将军的报告是对的吗 |
[10:45] | We need that sloth. | 我们需要那只树懒 |
[10:46] | Clearly, its switch is turned on, | 显然它已经开始转变了 |
[10:48] | and if I can understand his switch, | 如果我能搞清它的转变 |
[10:50] | might be able to figure out a way | 也许我们就能找到方法 |
[10:51] | to keep yours from turning on at all. | 来阻止你的转变 |
[10:53] | You think this little guy has got the Triple-Helix? | 你认为这小家伙体内有三螺旋吗 |
[10:54] | I’d put money on it. | 我敢打赌 |
[10:56] | And understanding the Triple-Helix, | 而研究清楚三螺旋 |
[10:58] | that’s the key to saving your life. | 就能救你的命 |
[10:59] | Which is why your boyfriend was right in telling me. | 所以你男朋友告诉我是对的 |
[11:07] | Let’s go get our sloth. | 去抢树懒吧 |
[11:18] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗 |
[11:19] | Yes. The case is soundproof. | 安全 箱子是隔音的 |
[11:21] | Is the jungle gym really necessary? | 需要给它配杆子爬吗 |
[11:23] | We’re trying to keep it happy. | 我们尽量让它心情愉悦 |
[11:25] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[11:29] | I thought you said it was safe! | 你不是说很安全吗 |
[11:30] | It is! The sloth isn’t causing this. | 是很安全 这不是树懒造成的 |
[11:32] | Something is. Everybody out! Evacuate the building! | 那就是别的东西 大家都出去 撤出大楼 |
[11:55] | – Just drive. – All right, sir. | -开车 -明白 |
[12:17] | You’re sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[12:19] | This is the address on the transfer order. | 这是调令上的地址 |
[12:22] | Looks like someone got here first. | 看起来有人先来了一步 |
[13:13] | Well, if the sloth was in there, it’s dead. | 就算那树獭之前在这里 肯定也已经死了 |
[13:17] | We don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[13:20] | Um, I’m missing something. | 我有点不明白 |
[13:22] | Why is it so important? | 这有什么重要的 |
[13:25] | Yeah, listen, Abe, there’s something that you should know… | 亚伯 你需要知道一些事 |
[13:27] | Mitch thinks the sloth can help make a cure. | 米奇认为树獭能帮我们制造解药 |
[13:30] | Well, if it’s the sloth we’re after, | 如果我们要找的是树獭 |
[13:32] | all we need is to walk in the rainforest of Brazil. | 只要去巴西的热带雨林就行了 |
[13:34] | At their speed, even you could catch one, Rafiki. | 照它们那个速度 连你都能抓到一个 朋友 |
[13:36] | We need this sloth. | 我们就需要这只树獭 |
[13:37] | We’ve confirmed it has an advanced mutation. | 有可靠消息表明 它的进化程度更高级 |
[13:40] | An eyewitness saw military trucks. | 一个目击证人看到了军方用车 |
[13:42] | – Davies was here. – Looks that way. | -戴维斯来过这里 -看上去是这样 |
[13:43] | They loaded a large crate and sped off | 在地震发生之前 他们装上了 |
[13:45] | just before an earthquake hit. | 一个大箱子 然后离开了 |
[13:46] | That sounds like the sloth. | 听起来应该是那只树獭 |
[13:48] | You think this was caused by a sloth? | 你觉得这些都是一只树獭造成的吗 |
[13:50] | Yep, and he had help. | 是的 它还有帮手 |
[13:53] | You guys got to see this. | 你们得来看看 |
[13:56] | Moles. | 鼹鼠 |
[13:58] | Moles? | 鼹鼠 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:02] | We got moles. | 很多只鼹鼠 |
[14:03] | Moles and sloths. | 鼹鼠和树獭 |
[14:05] | Sounds like my dating life after I got divorced. | 听起来像是在形容我离婚后的情感生活 |
[14:08] | Those tunnels look a little large to be mole tunnels. | 这些通道比普通的鼹鼠地道大多了 |
[14:11] | That’s why I said moles, plural. | 所以我说很多只鼹鼠 |
[14:14] | Very plural. | 非常多 |
[14:18] | Phenomenal creatures. | 惊人的生物 |
[14:19] | You know, they… they smell in stereo. | 它们能闻到各种气味 |
[14:21] | They got these sensory receptors on their nose. | 它们的鼻子上有那种感觉感受器 |
[14:24] | They’re called Eimer’s organs. | 叫做艾玛氏器 |
[14:25] | Amazing. | 很厉害 |
[14:26] | – You’re sure it’s moles? – Yeah. | -你确定是鼹鼠吗 -是的 |
[14:30] | See how these scratch marks are spaced out? | 看到这些稀稀拉拉的抓痕了吗 |
[14:32] | Moles are polydactyl. | 鼹鼠是畸指动物 |
[14:33] | Means they-they’ve got an extra thumb. | 也就是说他们多长了一根爪子 |
[14:35] | Well, it’s actually an extended wrist bone, | 其实是延伸出来的腕骨 |
[14:37] | acts like a thumb for digging. | 主要用来挖地的 |
[14:39] | Okay, mole fetish aside, you really think that moles | 先把你对鼹鼠的爱放到一边 你真的认为是鼹鼠 |
[14:42] | attacked that building? | 攻击了那幢大楼吗 |
[14:44] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[14:46] | It speaks to a whole new, higher level of mutation, | 这说明变异进化到了一个全新的高度 |
[14:50] | because moles, they work alone. | 因为鼹鼠是一种独来独往的生物 |
[14:52] | They only come together to procreate. | 他们只会因为繁衍而聚在一起 |
[14:55] | Something we should all strive for. | 这点我们得好好学习 |
[14:57] | They brought down one building in a very large city. | 它们弄倒了一个大城市中的一幢大楼 |
[15:01] | Do you think they were targeting the Noah Objective? | 你觉得它们的计划是诺亚计划吗 |
[15:03] | My guess is they were following | 我认为它们是跟着 |
[15:05] | the low-frequency vibration of the sloth. | 树獭发出的低频振动来的 |
[15:11] | All in favor of a swift exit? | 快点撤离这里大家都同意吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 不 |
[15:20] | We got to follow the moles to get the sloth. | 我们得跟着这些鼹鼠找到树獭 |
[15:26] | Logan, wait! | 洛根 等等 |
[15:28] | We have to keep going. | 我们得继续走 |
[15:30] | No. I want to know what’s going on. | 不 我想知道怎么回事 |
[15:32] | Are those the guys that hired you? | 那些是雇你的人吗 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:35] | Well, just tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 |
[15:36] | Tell them the leopard’s gone. | 告诉他们豹子已经不在这里了 |
[15:37] | It’s more complicated than that. | 没这么简单 |
[15:40] | I’m not moving until you tell me what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我怎么回事 否则我不走了 |
[15:42] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会把我们害死的 |
[15:44] | No, I’m gonna find a place to sit down. | 不 我要找个地方坐下来 |
[15:46] | ‘Cause, uh, running around on nine toes | 因为 靠九个脚趾赶路 |
[15:48] | kind of takes it out of a girl. | 对女孩子来说有点难 |
[15:50] | Okay, okay, okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[15:52] | They paid me. They hired me, like I said. | 正如我所说 他们付我钱 雇了我 |
[15:55] | But they only paid me ten grand. | 但他们只付了我一万 |
[15:56] | You had a whole lot more than that in that bag. | 那包里可不止这么点钱 |
[15:58] | I know. It wasn’t mine. | 我知道 那不是我的 |
[15:59] | It’s a down payment from the buyer. | 是买家的预付款 |
[16:02] | – You’re a thief. – No. | -你是一个小偷 -不 |
[16:04] | I’m a dead man and so are you | 要是他们发现我们烧掉了钱 |
[16:06] | if they find out that we burned their money. | 我就是个死人[男人]了 你也是 |
[16:08] | I mean, not a man, but a, you know– | 我是说 不是男人 但是… |
[16:12] | you’ll be dead. | 你也死定了 |
[16:13] | All right, just… | 好吧 那… |
[16:15] | They can’t find us. | 不能让他们找到我们 |
[16:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:17] | Hi, Logan. | 洛根 |
[16:20] | You have something that belongs to us. | 你拿了点属于我们的东西 |
[16:23] | We’d like it back now. | 我们想要回来 |
[16:32] | I don’t hear any animals. | 我没听到动物的声音 |
[16:34] | Do moles make a noise? | 鼹鼠会发出声音吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[16:38] | High-pitched squeak. | 尖利的叫声 |
[16:40] | Kind of like the ones I’ve been hearing from Abe’s room lately. | 有点像我最近听到亚伯房间里发出的声音 |
[16:43] | Keep moving. | 继续爬 |
[16:44] | Mitch, you sure these things can’t cave in on us? | 米奇 你确定这些隧道不会塌吗 |
[16:47] | No. | 不会的 |
[16:48] | Moles are very precise little architects. | 鼹鼠是非常精准的小建筑师 |
[16:52] | All they do is work. | 他们整天只会干活 |
[16:53] | You know, the more you talk about moles, | 你说鼹鼠说得越多 |
[16:56] | the more I understand you. | 我就越了解你 |
[16:58] | What are you trying to say? | 你想表达什么 |
[16:59] | She’s trying to say | 她想说 |
[17:00] | that you love moles because you are one. | 你喜欢鼹鼠是因为你也是只鼹鼠 |
[17:03] | And I have to agree. | 我深表赞同 |
[17:04] | Hey, Chloe, we’re flying blind here. | 克洛伊 我们这是在瞎走 |
[17:07] | Okay, I’m accessing your transponders. | 我正在连接你的应答器 |
[17:09] | Should have eyes on you. | 应该能看到你们 |
[17:13] | Now, start rolling VPNs. | 开启VPN |
[17:16] | I don’t even know what a VPN is. | 我都不知道VPN是什么 |
[17:18] | Virtual Private Network. | 虚拟专用网路 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna use Davies’ satellite to track the team. | 我要用戴维斯的卫星来追踪你们的位置了 |
[17:22] | You need to make sure Davies doesn’t track us. | 你得确保戴维斯不会发现我们 |
[17:24] | If he runs a trace, | 如果他追踪了我们 |
[17:26] | could we reverse it, | 我们能反追踪 |
[17:29] | find his location? | 从而找到他的位置吗 |
[17:30] | No, they’re using an encrypted firewall. | 不行 他们用的是加密防火墙 |
[17:32] | It will be like breaking into the CIA | 那就跟用发卡撬开中央情报局的大门 |
[17:34] | using a bobby pin. | 一样难 |
[17:36] | If you have access to all this, | 你既然有这么多设备 |
[17:39] | can’t you get a satellite over New Brunswick? | 你就不能弄个卫星去新不伦斯克吗 |
[17:43] | For Jamie. | 找杰米 |
[17:45] | You’re brilliant. | 你太聪明了 |
[17:47] | I just hope she’s holding her own out there. | 我只希望她能坚持住 |
[17:52] | I don’t see any money. | 我没看到钱 |
[17:54] | I swear we tossed it when we started running. | 我发誓 我们一开始逃命就把钱扔了 |
[17:57] | Just figured you guys would find it. | 我们以为你们会找到的 |
[17:59] | Well, we didn’t. | 我们没找到 |
[18:00] | And if we don’t, | 如果我们找不到 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna throw you off a cliff. | 我就要把你扔下悬崖 |
[18:04] | He’s telling the truth. I watched him do it. | 他说的是实话 我看着他扔的 |
[18:08] | It sounds like the clock’s ticking. | 看来时间不多了啊 |
[18:10] | You got to believe us. | 你必须相信我们 |
[18:13] | Know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[18:15] | You two been working together the whole time. | 你们俩一直以来都在合作 |
[18:18] | Hey, Mace! | 麦西 |
[18:19] | I found it a mile back. | 我在一英里外找到的 |
[18:22] | Next to a burned-out campfire. | 就放在一堆燃尽的篝火旁边 |
[18:30] | You burnt the money? | 你把钱烧了 |
[18:33] | It was my idea. | 那是我的主意 |
[18:35] | We needed to not freeze to death. | 我们总不能被冻死吧 |
[18:41] | Nice try. | 好主意啊 |
[18:42] | It’s a good way to throw us off, but I’m not buying it. | 是个骗过我们的好办法 但我不信 |
[18:46] | Tell you what, though. | 我告诉你们 |
[18:50] | I don’t need two of you to show me where it is. | 告诉我钱藏在哪里 只要一个人就够了 |
[18:53] | Please… | 求你了 |
[18:55] | I will get you your money, okay? | 我给你把钱拿来 行吗 |
[18:58] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[19:02] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[19:27] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[19:28] | Hey, what do you see up there? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[19:38] | We have a little problem. | 我们遇到了一点麻烦 |
[19:41] | Actually about a thousand little problems. | 其实是很大的麻烦 |
[19:44] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[19:46] | Wall of dead moles. | 是一墙死去的鼹鼠 |
[19:49] | Hey, Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[19:51] | We’ve hit a dead end. | 我们走到死胡同了 |
[19:54] | Literally. | 真的是死胡同 |
[20:03] | Sir. | 长官 |
[20:04] | As you were. | 说 |
[20:05] | Someone just accessed Eleanor Lewis’ login. | 有人刚用埃莉诺·刘易斯的账号登录了 |
[20:08] | – I thought it was disabled. – It was. | -这账号不是停用了吗 -确实 |
[20:10] | Show me what they’re looking at. | 告诉我他们在看什么 |
[20:13] | Okay, give me a second. | 稍等 |
[20:15] | We have two problems, actually. | 事实上 我们有两个问题 |
[20:16] | They know we’re using their satellites. | 他们知道我们在用他们的卫星了 |
[20:18] | They’ll be starting their trace. | 他们会开始追踪我们 |
[20:20] | Uh, I can hold them off for a while. | 我可以拖住他们一会儿 |
[20:22] | But then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:23] | Plan B. | 用备用计划 |
[20:25] | Which is? | 也就是 |
[20:25] | Not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[20:32] | Here. | 拿着 |
[20:34] | I’m not touching that. | 我才不要碰它 |
[20:35] | I need a sample. | 我需要一个样本 |
[20:37] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[20:43] | All right, Chloe, there’s no trail left. | 克洛伊 这里没有别的痕迹了 |
[20:45] | We’re coming out. | 我们要出去了 |
[20:47] | They almost have a lock on our location. | 他们就快锁定我们的位置了 |
[20:48] | That’s the least of our concerns. | 这不重要 |
[20:50] | They have logged into the satellite. | 他们登录卫星了 |
[20:52] | Davies can see what we see. | 现在我们看到的 戴维斯都能看到 |
[20:53] | If Davies knows where they are, he’ll send a team. | 如果戴维斯知道他们的位置 他会派人去的 |
[20:55] | Get them out! | 快让他们出来 |
[20:56] | Okay, uh, Mitch? | 好 米奇 |
[20:58] | I need you– | 你需要 |
[21:04] | I need you to keep going. | 你继续前进 |
[21:05] | What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么呢 |
[21:06] | Initiating plan B. | 启动备用计划 |
[21:08] | Chloe, there’s nothing left to follow. | 克洛伊 这里没有可以追踪的痕迹了 |
[21:09] | I need you to keep moving. | 你们继续前进 |
[21:11] | Keep moving where, Chloe? | 前进到哪儿 克洛伊 |
[21:12] | Where are we headed? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[21:13] | Come on, what do you want us to do next? | 说啊 接下来你要我们做什么 |
[21:15] | Hold on, I’m about to find the sloth. | 稍等 我就快找到树懒了 |
[21:21] | Oh, God! Go back! | 掉头 掉头 |
[21:22] | Go back! Go back! Go back! Go back! | 掉头 掉头 掉头 掉头 |
[21:26] | Oh, crap! | 见鬼 |
[21:37] | Chloe, find us a way out of here! | 克洛伊 快给我们找条出路 |
[21:38] | I need another minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[21:40] | We don’t have a minute! | 没有一分钟了 |
[21:41] | There’s an alligator down here! | 这有一条短吻鳄 |
[21:43] | Did he say “Alligator”? | 他是说短吻鳄吗 |
[21:44] | Okay, okay! Finding a way out now! | 好了好了 找到出路了 |
[21:48] | There’s an exit! | 有个出口 |
[21:49] | It’s a few yards behind you, | 在你们身后几米的地方 |
[21:50] | but you’ll have to dig your way out. | 但你们得自己挖出去 |
[21:52] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[21:53] | Jackson, move! | 杰克逊 快点 |
[21:54] | I’m trying! | 我尽力了 |
[21:58] | We’ve got a location. | 找到一处地点 |
[22:00] | They’re underground. | 他们在地下 |
[22:02] | Trying to follow the moles to us. | 想顺藤摸瓜 |
[22:04] | What should we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[22:05] | Get rid of ’em. | 甩掉他们 |
[22:30] | Chloe? I don’t see it. Where is it? | 克洛伊 我没看见出口 在哪呢 |
[22:33] | There’s an access tunnel right in front of you. | 在你正前方有条通道 |
[22:35] | I think I got a shot! | 我瞄准他了 |
[22:36] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[22:37] | Jackson, dig faster! | 杰克逊 挖快点 |
[22:38] | I’m going as fast as I can! | 我已经尽可能得快了 |
[22:45] | – I got it! – Go, go, go! | -挖通了 -走走走 |
[22:59] | Got it! | 出来了 |
[23:00] | We got it! | 我们出来了 |
[23:05] | Come on. I got you. I got you. | 快 我拉你一把 来 |
[23:08] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[23:09] | Come here. | 来 |
[23:16] | – Mitch! – Mitch! | -米奇 -米奇 |
[23:18] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[23:19] | The tunnel collapsed. Mitch is inside. | 通道塌了 米奇还在里面 |
[23:23] | Mitch! Mitch! | 米奇 米奇 |
[23:25] | – Come on. – Mitch! | -快 -米奇 |
[23:26] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[23:29] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[23:32] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[23:34] | – Mitch! – Come on. | -米奇 -加把劲 |
[23:36] | We got you! Come on. | 抓到你了 加把劲 |
[23:40] | – Come on. – I’ve got you! | -撑住 -我来拉你 |
[23:42] | There you go! | 出来了 |
[23:43] | There you go, there you go, there you go. | 出来了 出来了 出来了 |
[23:45] | There you go. | 出来了 |
[23:49] | We got him! | 他出来了 |
[23:51] | What happened to that alligator? | 短吻鳄呢 |
[23:53] | I don’t know. You want to go back in and look for him? | 我不知道 你想进去找它吗 |
[23:55] | Chloe, get us out of here. | 克洛伊 把我们弄出去 |
[23:57] | Okay. Stand by. | 好 稍等 |
[23:59] | Davies knows where they are. | 戴维斯知道他们的方位了 |
[24:00] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我就指望他知道 |
[24:05] | Where are you, Davies? | 你在哪 戴维斯 |
[24:14] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[24:15] | Cut the connection, Abe. | 切断连接 亚伯 |
[24:17] | Jackson, there’s an exit ten meters behind you. | 杰克逊 你们后面十米处有一个出口 |
[24:21] | What was that about? | 那是要干什么 |
[24:23] | It was about getting Davies’ location. | 要获取戴维斯的坐标 |
[24:25] | And I did. | 我也拿到了 |
[24:27] | Plan B. B for “Bait.” | 方案二 二就是”饵” |
[24:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:33] | Where were they coming from? | 他们是从哪过来的 |
[24:36] | Reiden Global. | 雷登国际 |
[25:00] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[25:02] | We burned it. | 我们烧了 |
[25:34] | So, we are officially looking at foul play. | 暴行现在才算是正式上演 |
[25:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:41] | Mass mole execution. | 鼹鼠大屠杀 |
[25:43] | How? | 怎么说 |
[25:45] | Somebody turned those tunnels into a gas chamber. | 有人把那些通道变成了毒气室 |
[25:49] | Well, it had to have been Davies. | 那肯定是戴维斯干的 |
[25:51] | Davies must have known | 戴维斯肯定知道 |
[25:52] | that the moles were following the sloth | 鼹鼠是跟着树懒的 |
[25:54] | and took them out before they could create another sinkhole. | 于是趁它们还没挖好下个阴沟就把它们干掉了 |
[25:57] | I did some analysis on the gas. | 我分析了一下毒气 |
[26:00] | Not like anything I’ve ever seen before. | 跟我之前见过的完全不一样 |
[26:02] | And with airborne distribution? | 再通过空气传播 |
[26:04] | Perfect way to cull the animals. | 这就是屠宰动物的绝佳途径 |
[26:06] | And, since we’re still standing, | 而且 既然我们还能站着 |
[26:07] | it doesn’t seem to have any affect on humans. | 貌似对人类没什么影响 |
[26:10] | Or half-humans, apparently. | 对我来说就是半兽人了 |
[26:14] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[26:15] | I mean, the gas is fast-acting, but… | 我是说 毒气效果立竿见影 但是 |
[26:18] | might have just been really lucky timing. | 说不定只是刚好赶巧了 |
[26:19] | Don’t do that. | 别乱动 |
[26:22] | I thought about it, and, uh, | 我想过了 |
[26:24] | I gotta tell Abe about my condition. | 我得把我的情况告诉亚伯 |
[26:25] | All right? He has the right to know. | 对吧 他有权知道 |
[26:26] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:28] | Even for a half-man, | 就算是半兽人的智商 |
[26:29] | that is a full bad idea. | 这主意也是烂透了 |
[26:31] | Nothing against your bosom buddy, | 不是对你的铁哥们不满 |
[26:32] | but his bosom buddy? | 但他的铁哥们 |
[26:34] | Not too fond of mutants. | 不是很喜欢变异体 |
[26:35] | Abe is like a brother to me. | 亚伯就像我的亲兄弟一样 |
[26:36] | Dariela was friends with Kovacs, right? | 达瑞拉曾是科瓦奇的朋友吧 |
[26:39] | She still shot him in the head. | 她还是爆了他的头 |
[26:42] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[26:44] | That’s a fair point. | 说得没错 |
[26:45] | Anyway, that’s a five-week-from-now problem. | 总之 那是五周之后才要担心的问题 |
[26:48] | Davies has a gas | 戴维斯有一种气体 |
[26:49] | that he can use to kill with prejudice. | 他可以用来进行大肆屠杀 |
[26:51] | Clearly, he’s not afraid to use it. | 显然他不怕使用这种气体 |
[26:53] | And we are trying to restore things to factory settings, | 我们想尽力把东西恢复到出厂设置 |
[26:55] | and this sicko just wants to buy a new phone. | 而这个疯子只想买个新手机 |
[26:58] | About 20 quintillion new phones. | 大约二十万兆的新手机 |
[27:00] | And the best chance we have to stop him | 阻止他的最好机会 |
[27:01] | is inside the walls of Reiden Global. | 就在雷登国际的高墙之内 |
[27:13] | It wasn’t easy, but we’re in. | 虽然不容易 但是进去了 |
[27:17] | I hacked into the security feed. | 我黑进了他们的安全信号 |
[27:19] | Good work, guys. | 干得好 |
[27:20] | When General Davies deployed men to the tunnels, | 在戴维斯将军派手下去隧道时 |
[27:22] | this is where they came from, | 他们就是从这来的 |
[27:24] | so it’s a good bet he’s keeping the sloth here. | 所以我敢打赌他把树懒关在这里 |
[27:27] | If I were a four-star psychopath, | 如果我是个有四星级军衔的疯子 |
[27:28] | where would I hide a sloth? | 我会把树懒藏在哪里呢 |
[27:30] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[27:31] | There. | 那里 |
[27:34] | But how did he open the door? | 但他是怎么打开门的呢 |
[27:36] | No retinal scan or fingerprint. | 没有视网膜或是指纹扫描 |
[27:39] | Some kind of voice recognition? | 是某种语音识别吗 |
[27:41] | It was his heart-print. | 是他的心纹 |
[27:42] | His what? | 他的什么 |
[27:43] | It recognizes his heartbeat. | 机器识别了他的心跳频率 |
[27:45] | Every person’s is unique. | 每个人的心跳频率都是独一无二的 |
[27:46] | So to get through this door, | 所以为了打开这扇门 |
[27:47] | we’re going to need this man’s heart? | 我们就需要这人的心脏吗 |
[27:49] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[27:51] | Looks like he’s going out. | 他好像要出去了 |
[27:52] | We should go out with him. | 我们应该和他一起去 |
[27:54] | Or maybe he’s staying in. | 或许他不打算出去了 |
[27:55] | Only Reiden would throw a party | 世界末日的时候 |
[27:57] | during the end of the world. | 只有雷登才会举办派对 |
[27:59] | That’s Senator Rowan. | 那是罗温参议员 |
[28:01] | And Jonas Hofler. | 还有乔纳斯·霍夫勒 |
[28:04] | They’re IADG leaders. | 他们都是IADG的领导人 |
[28:05] | I-what? | I什么 |
[28:06] | International Animal Defense Group. | 国际动物防御组织 |
[28:09] | Everyone you’d need to pass a vote on the Noah Objective | 需要投票通过诺亚计划的人 |
[28:11] | is in that room. | 全都在那里面 |
[28:13] | The fact that they are all here… | 他们之所以全都聚集此地 |
[28:15] | Means they’re ready to vote. | 就是说他们准备投票 |
[28:16] | Davies must be moving up the timeline. | 戴维斯肯定是把时间给提前了 |
[28:21] | There he is. | 他出现了 |
[28:23] | Watch your back, science man. | 小心点 科学家 |
[28:24] | We need to get into that party. | 我们要想办法混入派对 |
[28:27] | Get the heart-print. | 拿到心纹 |
[28:28] | That party? | 派对 |
[28:28] | Yes. We need to get the heart-print | 没错 在他忙着应付重要人物时 |
[28:30] | while he’s busy talking to the VIPs. | 我们要拿到他的心纹 |
[28:32] | We’re gonna crash the party of the guy | 他刚派人来杀我们 |
[28:34] | who just sent men to kill us? | 我们却要混入他的派对吗 |
[28:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:00] | Oh, yeah. | 谢谢 |
[29:06] | Mitch is in. | 米奇进去了 |
[29:07] | Are we clear to enter? | 能安全进去了吗 |
[29:11] | Not yet. Stand by. | 还不行 做好准备 |
[29:13] | Two minutes. | 等两分钟 |
[29:24] | Look, I know you’re still upset about me telling Mitch, | 我知道你还是不高兴我把事情告诉了米奇 |
[29:26] | and… I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[29:28] | It was the right thing to do. | 告诉他是对的 |
[29:29] | – He can help. – I’m not upset. | -他能帮忙 -我没有不高兴 |
[29:31] | You’ve barely spoken to me. | 你几乎都不和我说话 |
[29:33] | I was ready to quit, back in D.C., | 我之前在华盛顿都打算放弃了 |
[29:35] | but I came back because of you. | 但我却为了你回来了 |
[29:36] | My only thought was to fix you, save you. | 我只想治好你 救你 |
[29:39] | Yeah, that’s… not your job or your responsibility. | 那不是你工作 也不是你的义务 |
[29:43] | It wasn’t your responsibility to save me in Africa. | 在非洲时 你也没有义务救我 |
[29:46] | Actually, it was. | 其实有 |
[29:47] | I was a safari guide. | 当时我是游猎导游 |
[29:51] | I was so scared. | 我当时非常害怕 |
[29:54] | And then you appeared. | 然后你出现了 |
[29:57] | And you were still scared. | 但你还是很害怕 |
[29:59] | A little less. | 没那么怕了 |
[30:00] | I knew that everything was going to be all right. | 我知道一切都会好起来的 |
[30:03] | That’s your superpower, Jackson. | 那是你的超能力 杰克逊 |
[30:05] | You have a way of making people feel | 你就是有办法能让身边的人 |
[30:07] | that everything’s gonna be all right. | 感觉一切都会好起来 |
[30:09] | No matter how dreadful things look. | 无论事情看起来有多么严重 |
[30:14] | I know that my responsibility is to our mission, | 我知道对于我们的任务 我有责在身 |
[30:17] | but I need to find a balance | 但是我需要 |
[30:18] | between being the leader of this team | 在做为小队的队长和与你相恋之间 |
[30:20] | and being in love with you. | 找到平衡 |
[30:32] | We’re good to go. | 可以进去了 |
[30:35] | Jackson, Chloe, do you copy? | 杰克逊 克洛伊 收到了吗 |
[30:39] | Y… uh, yeah. | 收到了 |
[30:41] | Yeah. Yeah, we copy. | 我们收到了 |
[30:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:00] | Ringo’s approaching the stage. | 林戈正朝舞台方向走去 |
[31:02] | Target’s at your ten. | 目标在你们十点钟方向 |
[31:07] | So glad that you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[31:08] | – Yeah. – Uh… me, too. | -是啊 -我也很高兴 |
[31:11] | He doesn’t know who we are. | 他还不知道我们的名字 |
[31:12] | Ken Adams. | 我叫肯·亚当斯 |
[31:13] | – And Emma Simone. – Emma Simone. | -我叫艾玛·西蒙妮 -艾玛·西蒙妮 |
[31:14] | We work with General Davies. | 我们与戴维斯将军共事 |
[31:15] | Yeah. He’s had so many wonderful things to say about you. | 对 他说了好多称赞你的话 |
[31:19] | He’s very impressed by your work. | 他对你的工作赞赏有加 |
[31:21] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[31:22] | Well, keep it up. | 继续努力吧 |
[31:24] | – Everyone’s proud of you. – Yeah, good work. | -大家都为你骄傲 -对 做得好 |
[31:28] | Gentlemen, the package has been delivered. | 先生们 包裹已顺利送达 |
[31:30] | Post up by the bathroom. | 卫生间处站岗人员 |
[31:31] | He should be heading your way | 他应该会感到剧烈胃痛 |
[31:32] | with the stomachache of a lifetime. | 往你们的方向走 |
[31:35] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这个方法会成功吗 |
[31:39] | Just slipping him a mickey. | 只要在他的饮料中下药就好 |
[31:41] | What do you know about “slipping a mickey”? | 你知道怎么”在饮料中下药”吗 |
[31:44] | Oh, I can slip a mickey, okay? | 我会在饮料中下药好吗 |
[31:46] | I’m a doctor, for God’s sake. | 我可是个医生 |
[31:48] | So they teach you mickey-slipping in doctor school? | 所以他们在医学院教你怎么在饮料中下药 |
[31:51] | Just… I… | 只是 我 |
[31:53] | I know that trusting my judgment | 我知道你无法轻易 |
[31:54] | isn’t one of your strong suits, | 相信我的判断 |
[31:55] | but maybe just this once, give it a shot, huh? | 但这次给我个机会 相信我的判断好吗 |
[31:59] | Dr. Heart-Print will be coming our way any second now. | 心纹医生现在随时会往我们这里走 |
[32:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[32:05] | I’m happy to welcome you here on this special night. | 我很高兴在这特别的夜晚欢迎你们来这里 |
[32:09] | Now, I know many of you | 我知道你们很多人 |
[32:11] | are still clinging to the hope | 仍然希望 |
[32:13] | that the “animal problem” will somehow rectify itself. | 这个”动物问题”会自己解决 |
[32:16] | I, unfortunately, am here to share with you | 很不幸的是 我要告诉你们 |
[32:19] | that things have gotten a lot worse. | 情况已经变得更加糟糕了 |
[32:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, we must stop these animals. | 女士们先生们 我们必须阻止这些动物 |
[32:25] | We finally have the means to do so. | 我们终于有方法阻止它们了 |
[32:28] | Allow me to introduce TX-14. | 让我向你们介绍TX-14 |
[32:32] | A two-part gas. | 由两部分组成的气体 |
[32:34] | A fast-acting elimination agent | 速效消除剂 |
[32:36] | and a neutralizer. | 及中和剂 |
[32:39] | Which, when they combine, forms a compound | 当两种药剂结合时会产生一种 |
[32:42] | that only targets the mutation. | 只针对变异生物的复合物 |
[32:45] | Human beings will be safe, | 人类会安然无恙 |
[32:47] | but every animal with the mutation will be… | 但变异的动物全都会被 |
[32:50] | destroyed. | 消灭 |
[32:54] | Tomorrow before the vote, | 明天表决之前 |
[32:55] | we will give you a demonstration of the efficiency | 我们会向你们展示这种气体的 |
[32:57] | and the safety of this gas. | 效率与安全性 |
[33:00] | But tonight enjoy yourselves. | 大家先好好享受今晚 |
[33:03] | Get to know one another. | 彼此认识一下 |
[33:05] | For you will be sharing a page in the history books | 因为你们会成为拯救世界的人 |
[33:08] | as the assembly that saved the world. | 你们会在历史上留下浓墨重彩的一笔 |
[33:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[33:20] | If the gas targets the mutation, you would be killed. | 如果这种气体针对变异生物 你会被杀死的 |
[33:24] | I won’t be alone. | 我不会独自死去 |
[33:26] | The 2.2 million people, they’re like you. | 有两百二十万人跟你一样 |
[33:29] | Like Kovacs. | 跟科瓦奇一样 |
[33:30] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[33:37] | Guys, we have a problem. | 伙计们 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:39] | He’s having a heart attack! We need a doctor! | 他心脏病发了 我们需要医生 |
[33:41] | Somebody get a doctor. | 快去叫医生 |
[33:41] | You were supposed to give him a case of the runs, | 你应该让他腹泻不止 |
[33:43] | not a heart attack. | 而不是心脏病发 |
[33:44] | A mild heart attack, he’ll be fine. | 轻微心脏病发 他会没事的 |
[33:46] | “Slipping him a mickey.” | “在饮料中下药” |
[33:48] | You said you’d done this before. | 你说你之前做过这种事的 |
[33:50] | I have. | 我做过 |
[33:51] | I mean, it was on a llama, but… | 我是说我对美洲驼做过 但 |
[33:53] | A llama? | 美洲驼 |
[33:54] | I do not want to hear the rest of that story. | 我不想听这个故事的后续 |
[33:58] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要新计划 |
[33:59] | We cannot leave without that sloth. | 我们没拿到那只树獭前不能离开 |
[34:02] | Give me the Mic and meet me downstairs. | 给我麦克风 在楼下跟我会合 |
[34:05] | What are you going to do? | 你想要做什么 |
[34:06] | Get you the heart-print. | 帮你们拿到心纹 |
[34:11] | General Davies, can I steal you for a second? | 戴维斯将军 我能占用你一点时间吗 |
[34:13] | Of course, Miss, uh… | 当然 你是 |
[34:15] | Diaz. From Senator Rowan’s office. | 迪亚斯 我来自罗温参议员的办公室 |
[34:18] | What can I do for you, Miss Diaz? | 有什么事吗 迪亚斯小姐 |
[34:19] | The senator wanted to let you know | 参议员想让你知道 |
[34:20] | that you have her full support. | 她全力支持你 |
[34:22] | She wanted to talk to you herself, | 她想亲自告诉你 |
[34:23] | but she can’t because she’s still working | 但她不能 因为她还在 |
[34:25] | on some of her collegues, | 努力说服一些同事 |
[34:26] | winning them over. | 赢取他们的赞同 |
[34:28] | She almost had it. | 她差点成功了 |
[34:29] | Whatever you need from her, consider it done. | 无论你需要她做什么 她都会配合的 |
[34:31] | Please thank the senator, that’s very kind of her. | 请帮我感谢参议员 她真是慷慨 |
[34:33] | But I just have one question, Ms. Diaz. | 但我有个问题想请教你 迪亚斯小姐 |
[34:36] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友在哪里 |
[34:39] | I saw you on the security footage from that Accelerator fiasco. | 我在加速器事件的监控录像上看到你了 |
[34:42] | That was a close call you had, wasn’t it, | 你当时差点就死了 对吧 |
[34:44] | Lieutenant Marzan? | 马赞中尉 |
[34:48] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[34:51] | Good job, General. | 做得好 将军 |
[34:54] | Actually, General, you’re coming with me. | 将军 其实是你跟我来 |
[35:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:01] | Noting all the exits. | 找到所有出口 |
[35:03] | Thanks to Mickey here, | 因为下药事件 |
[35:04] | we’re preparing to make a quick departure. | 我们得准备迅速撤退 |
[35:08] | What I said was, “It should work.” | 我之前说的是”应该会成功” |
[35:10] | That’s not how I remember it. | 我印象中可不是这样 |
[35:12] | Oh, look, the gang’s all here. | 看啊 人都到齐了 |
[35:15] | Do you have any idea how many soldiers I have | 你知道我有多少士兵 |
[35:17] | in this building? | 在这栋楼里吗 |
[35:18] | My guess is about 30. | 大概30个 |
[35:20] | And every one of them is focused on the room with 200 VIPs. | 而他们都在关注房间里的200个贵宾呢 |
[35:32] | Where’s the sloth? | 树懒在哪 |
[35:35] | You took a four-star general hostage for a sloth? | 你挟持四星上将只是为了只树懒吗 |
[35:39] | Well, this is a first, | 真是闻所未闻 |
[35:40] | and it’s gonna land you in deep… | 这会让你们陷入… |
[35:42] | Where’s the sloth? | 树懒在哪 |
[35:44] | Down there to the left, tough guy. | 走到头左拐 硬汉 |
[35:46] | Mitch, come with me. | 米奇 跟我来 |
[35:47] | Abe, stay on Davies. | 亚伯 留下看着戴维斯 |
[35:49] | Face the wall. | 面壁 |
[35:52] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:54] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[35:55] | He gave up the sloth too quickly. | 他这么轻易就说出了树懒的下落 |
[35:57] | He was fine with them going left. | 他想让他们左拐 |
[35:59] | So there must be something this way he didn’t want us to find. | 所以右边肯定有他不想让我们找到的东西 |
[36:07] | These have to be the animals for the demonstration. | 这些肯定是要被展示的动物 |
[36:10] | Let’s find this sloth, huh? | 快找那只树懒吧 |
[36:18] | Air lock doors. | 气密门 |
[36:19] | Looks like your theory was right. | 看来你的想法是对的 |
[36:21] | The gas must be down here. | 气体肯定在这里 |
[36:24] | Jaime. She’s in Caraquet. | 杰米 她在卡拉凯特 |
[36:26] | Keep up! | 跟上 |
[36:36] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[36:38] | The gas. | 气体 |
[36:41] | The valves are closed. That’s good. | 阀门是关的 很好 |
[36:43] | And this one’s the neutralizer. | 这是中和剂 |
[36:44] | So that’s the poison. | 那这个就是毒气了 |
[36:46] | There will be nothing to vote on | 如果他们无法展示 |
[36:48] | if they can’t do the demonstration. | 也就不会有投票了 |
[36:59] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[37:02] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[37:16] | Jaime? | 杰米 |
[37:18] | – Get up. – Chloe? | -快起来 -克洛伊 |
[37:22] | Oh, you found me. | 你找到我了 |
[37:24] | You’re not gonna die today. | 你今天不能死 |
[37:25] | You need to get up. | 快起来 |
[37:31] | No, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:34] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[37:43] | You have to get up. | 你必须起来 |
[37:46] | Come on. | 加油 |
[37:47] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[37:53] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[37:54] | Keep moving. | 继续 |
[38:14] | Chloe… | 克洛伊… |
[38:53] | Jaime! | 杰米 |
[38:56] | Logan, I’m here. | 洛根 我在这儿 |
[39:03] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[39:06] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[39:08] | Hope this thing is soundproof. | 希望这柜子隔音 |
[39:10] | Yeah, let’s not find out. | 还是别试了 |
[39:12] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:13] | Davies set off the alarm. | 戴维斯摁了警报器 |
[39:14] | I disabled the doors, but there’ll be others. | 我把门锁死了 但还有其它的门 |
[39:16] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[39:18] | – Okay, lift. – This. | -好 抬 -放这上 |
[39:33] | 卡拉凯特 15公里 | |
[39:44] | – Target! – Take cover! | -目标出现 -隐蔽 |
[39:50] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[40:07] | It’s clear! | 安全 |
[40:08] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[40:09] | It’s been hit. Run. | 气罐被击中了 快跑 |
[40:11] | This could kill everybody. | 毒气会杀死所有人的 |
[40:20] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:23] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:27] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:35] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:39] | No. | 不 |
[40:42] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:44] | No. | 不 |
[40:45] | Jamie, she’s in Caraquet. | 杰米在卡拉凯特 |
[40:48] | I don’t understand you. | 我听不清你的话 |
[40:50] | Jaime… she’s in Caraquet. | 杰米…在卡拉凯特 |
[40:52] | – I don’t understand. – She’s in Caraquet. | -我听不清 -她在卡拉凯特 |
[40:55] | – She’s in Caraquet. – I don’t understand. | -她在卡拉凯特 – 我不明白 |
[40:57] | – She’s in Ca… – I’m sorry. | -她在卡… -对不起 |
[40:59] | – I don’t understand! – Jaime. | -我听不清 -杰米 |
[41:05] | I don’t understand. | 我听不清 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry, Chloe! Chloe! | 对不起 克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[41:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[41:13] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[41:16] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[41:18] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[41:29] | Oh, come on. Come on! | 不要 不要啊 |
[41:35] | No! | 不 |