时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:07] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:08] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:10] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:12] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:13] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:14] | and it was happening faster than anyone expected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:17] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:19] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:21] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:24] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:26] | You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet, | 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[00:29] | and then re-populate it. | 然后再重新繁衍 |
[00:31] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic, | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:33] | so a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:36] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:38] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:40] | Dariela Marzan, Army Ranger. | 达瑞拉·马赞 是陆军突击队队员 |
[00:43] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:45] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:48] | Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist. | 米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:51] | Together, we’re going to find a cure for the animals. | 我们将一起找到治好动物的解药 |
[00:55] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:59] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 |
[01:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:01] | My name is Allison Shaw, | 我叫艾莉森·肖 |
[01:02] | I’m the Deputy Secretary of Defense, | 我是国防部副部长 |
[01:04] | and yes, yes, I was married to Mitch’s father. | 没错 我嫁给了米奇的父亲 |
[01:07] | When I was saying good-bye to Chloe, | 我跟克洛伊道别的时候 |
[01:09] | I started crying black tears. | 我流出了黑色的眼泪 |
[01:11] | You’re displaying the same symptomology as Kovacs. | 你现在的症状跟科瓦奇一样 |
[01:13] | So I’m evolving. | 所以说我在进化 |
[01:14] | We finally have the means to stop these animals– TX-14. | 我们终于有方法阻止这些动物了 用TX-14 |
[01:18] | Every animal with the mutation will be destroyed. | 变异的动物全都会被消灭 |
[01:22] | General Davies, you cannot exterminate every animal on the planet. | 戴维斯将军 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[01:26] | It’s madness. | 这是疯子的行为 |
[01:27] | I respect that coming from you. | 我尊重你说这句话 |
[01:29] | The son of Robert Oz | 罗伯特·奥兹的儿子 |
[01:30] | lecturing me about madness. | 竟然教训我什么是疯子 |
[01:32] | I’m glad you’re gonna stay with us. | 很开心你愿意留下 |
[01:33] | You want me here to put a bullet in your head | 你让我留下是想在自己变得跟科瓦奇一样时 |
[01:35] | – if you end up like Kovacs. – That’s right. | -让我给你一枪 -没错 |
[01:37] | You go sideways, I won’t hesitate. | 如果你失控了 我绝不会犹豫 |
[01:39] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[01:41] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[01:44] | I brought you to Caraquet, and I’m gonna get you out. | 是我带你来了卡拉凯特 我一定要把你带出去 |
[01:47] | Go! | 快去 |
[01:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:12] | No one’s talking about Chloe. | 没人说克洛伊的事 |
[03:15] | Really not much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[03:16] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[03:18] | No one will tell me how. | 没人肯告诉我怎么死的 |
[03:22] | – Your old pals at Reiden Global. – What? | -你的老伙计雷登国际 -什么 |
[03:25] | They weren’t prosecuted? | 他们没受到制裁吗 |
[03:29] | No, and as a matter of fact, | 没有 事实上 |
[03:31] | the Noah Objective gave them a government contract | 诺亚计划跟他们签了政府合约 |
[03:34] | to develop this splendid new gas called TX-14, | 开发一种很棒的毒气 TX14 |
[03:38] | that will effectively wipe out all the evil animals– | 这毒气能杀死所有染病动物 |
[03:41] | oh, and about 2.2 million human beings. | 以及大概220万人 |
[03:51] | You missed a lot. | 你错过了很多事 |
[04:02] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[04:05] | Please. | 求你 |
[04:08] | They were gonna do a demonstration | 他们本打算拿一堆动物 |
[04:09] | on a bunch of animals using the gas, | 展示毒气的威力 |
[04:12] | but Chloe stole it. | 但被克洛伊盗走了 |
[04:16] | Tried to stop them. | 想阻止他们 |
[04:17] | She got shot at by a bunch of General Davies’ men. | 她受到了戴维斯将军手下一群人的阻击 |
[04:19] | She managed to make her way to the room where the gas was, | 她跑到了毒气储存的地方 |
[04:22] | but the canister cracked, | 但毒气罐被打裂 |
[04:23] | and gas started leaking out, | 气体泄漏了 |
[04:25] | and we all would’ve died, but… | 本来我们都会没命 但 |
[04:29] | But what? | 但怎么了 |
[04:30] | Dariela. She, uh, sealed the door. | 达瑞拉 她关上了门 |
[04:33] | Trapped the gas inside. | 把气体关在了里面 |
[04:39] | The gas and Chloe. | 还有克洛伊 |
[04:46] | So this Dariela killed my friend? | 这个达瑞拉杀了我的朋友吗 |
[04:50] | I don’t like it either. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[04:53] | Okay, but she did what she thought she had to do. | 但她做了她觉得她必须做的 |
[05:03] | Could I… | 我能… |
[05:05] | What? | 什么 |
[05:09] | Could I be alone? | 一个人待会儿吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:16] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[05:31] | General Davies confirms that the Noah Objective | 戴维斯将军证实了诺亚计划 |
[05:34] | – is moving forward according to plan. – What’s The Courier? | -将按计划进行 -情报员是什么 |
[05:37] | Just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[05:38] | You don’t have a minute, okay? | 你没有时间了 |
[05:40] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[05:41] | We saved your orchard. | 我们救了你的果园 |
[05:42] | Now tell me what Chloe’s last words meant. | 告诉我克洛伊的遗言是什么意思 |
[05:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | A few months ago, we found something. | 几个月前 我们有所发现 |
[05:53] | At first it sounded like a hoax, | 起初听上去像恶作剧 |
[05:55] | but then Chloe sent in her report from Patagonia, | 但随后 克洛伊发来了巴塔哥尼亚的报告 |
[05:58] | and the connection was undeniable. | 其中的联系不可否认 |
[05:59] | Patagonia. | 巴塔哥尼亚 |
[06:01] | And she didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[06:03] | She wanted to; I advised her against it. | 她想说的 是我建议她不要 |
[06:05] | Until we knew more… about this. | 至少在我们进一步了解这个之前 |
[06:10] | What is “this”? | “这个”是什么 |
[06:16] | This is a newspaper called The Worldwide Courier. | 这份报纸叫做《全球情报员》 |
[06:19] | – Never heard of it. – Not many people have. | -没听说过 -是没几个人听说过 |
[06:22] | So what about it? | 怎么了 |
[06:23] | Well, these are a few of the headlines: | 以下是几个大标题 |
[06:25] | “Blood Rain Decimates Crops.” | 《血雨摧毁作物》 |
[06:26] | “Ants Create Lightning.” | 《蚂蚁制造闪电》 |
[06:28] | “Earthquakes Caused by Sloths.” | 《树懒引发地震》 |
[06:30] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah, those are the events | 是的 这些都是 |
[06:32] | created by the Triple-Helix animals, so what? | 三螺旋动物制造的事件 怎么了 |
[06:34] | Look at the date. | 看下日期 |
[06:44] | – Is this some sort of joke? – No. | -这是开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[06:46] | These were written in 1895. | 这是1895年的报纸 |
[06:48] | Are you saying… | 你是说… |
[06:50] | that all of this has happened before? | 这一切以前发生过吗 |
[07:28] | All right, we’ve seen a lot of weird stuff, but this? | 好吧 我们见识过不少怪事了 但这个 |
[07:31] | We verified their authenticity. | 我们证实了报纸的真实性 |
[07:33] | These articles are very real. | 这些报道都是真的 |
[07:35] | The animals also did this in 1895? | 1895年也有动物做过这种事 |
[07:38] | Only the animals causing environmental changes, | 只有那些引发环境改变的动物 |
[07:40] | the Triple-Helix animals. | 三螺旋动物 |
[07:41] | The same ones we need for the cure. | 就是我们需要拿来做解药的那种 |
[07:43] | – We? – For the cure, | -我们 -要制造解药 |
[07:44] | we need the genomic fossils of seven specific animals. | 我们需要七种动物的基因化石 |
[07:47] | If Triple-Helix animals have been around over a hundred years, | 如果三螺旋动物已经存在一个多世纪了 |
[07:50] | why are we just hearing about them now? | 我们怎么现在才知道 |
[07:51] | The Worldwide Courier was viewed like a tabloid. | 《全球情报员》当时被视作小报 |
[07:54] | The “I Saw Big Foot on a Date with Elvis”” of its day; | 就像当时的《跟猫王约会时偶遇大脚怪》 |
[07:58] | people thought they were fiction. | 人们以为那都是编造的 |
[07:59] | Gee, I wonder why. | 天呐 真难以想象 |
[08:01] | Bigger problem is, | 更大的问题是 |
[08:03] | there’s nobody alive to verify this. | 没有在世的人能证实这一切 |
[08:05] | No eyewitness. | 没有目击证人 |
[08:06] | These articles tell us nothing. | 这些报道并不能告诉我们什么 |
[08:08] | Actually, they do show us something. | 其实 报道还是让我们知道了一些事 |
[08:11] | All right, these articles they show all the animals so far | 这些报道里写到了所有目前 |
[08:14] | that have caused environmental changes, right? | 引发过环境变化的动物 是吧 |
[08:16] | The sloth, electric ants, snakes. | 树懒 电蚂蚁 蛇 |
[08:20] | You guys have come across all of that? | 这些你们都遭遇过了 |
[08:22] | Yeah, like I said, you missed a lot. | 是啊 就像我说的 你错过了不少 |
[08:23] | Yeah, but we haven’t heard anything about the jellyfish, right? | 对 但我们还没听说过水母做过什么 是吧 |
[08:26] | Especially jellyfish that causes hurricanes. | 尤其是引发飓风的水母 |
[08:29] | So what we’re saying is that at the very least, | 所以 至少 |
[08:32] | these papers show us what animal we’re looking for next. | 这报纸告诉我们接下来该找什么动物 |
[08:35] | Can I ask a dumb question? | 我能问个蠢问题吗 |
[08:37] | How can jellyfish cause hurricanes? | 水母怎么可能引发飓风 |
[08:39] | There are no dumb questions, Lionel, | 没有蠢问题的 莱纳尔 |
[08:41] | only dumb people. | 只有蠢人 |
[08:42] | – It’s Logan. – Logan. | -我叫洛根 -洛根 |
[08:45] | Jellyfish can effect the climate by generating heat. | 水母能通过产生热量影响气候 |
[08:48] | You get enough of them together, they can, | 只要水母的数量足够多 |
[08:51] | they can raise the water temperature, | 它们可以提高水温 |
[08:52] | cause a pretty powerful surface wind. | 引起力量强大的表面风 |
[08:56] | I may have found something. | 我好像发现了什么 |
[08:58] | Global radar currently shows five hurricanes, | 全球雷达显示目前有5个飓风 |
[09:01] | one of which hasn’t moved in 48 hours. | 其中一个已经48小时没有移动过了 |
[09:03] | Storms aren’t stationary. | 风暴不可能静止不动 |
[09:05] | Looks like we’re heading to Portugal. | 看起来我们要去葡萄牙一趟了 |
[09:06] | Hang on a minute. | 等等 |
[09:09] | We might have an eyewitness. | 我们可能能找到目击者 |
[09:10] | There are a lot of different species of jellyfish | 葡萄牙附近的北大西洋 |
[09:12] | in the North Atlantic near Portugal, | 有很多不同种类的水母 |
[09:15] | one of which is the Turritopsis dohrnii. | 其中一种是灯塔水母 |
[09:17] | It’s also known as the immortal jellyfish. | 以寿命长著称 |
[09:19] | As in it lives forever? | 能永生吗 |
[09:21] | It can regenerate its cells over and over, | 它的细胞能够不断再生 |
[09:23] | so it has the ability to revert back to adolescence | 所以它受伤之后有能力 |
[09:26] | whenever it’s injured. | 恢复到青春期 |
[09:28] | A chicken going back into its egg. | 就像鸡变回了鸡蛋 |
[09:30] | So if can find this jellyfish from 1895, | 所以如果我们能够找到1895年就存在的水母 |
[09:32] | maybe we can figure out | 也许我们就能搞清楚 |
[09:33] | how it caused these environmental changes | 它是怎么引起环境变化的 |
[09:35] | and figure out how to stop it. | 也能知道怎么阻止它 |
[09:37] | I think we’re forgetting something. | 我们好像忘了一件事 |
[09:39] | Jellyfish have a very poisonous sting. | 水母刺是有剧毒的 |
[09:42] | And if mass quantities are causing hurricanes, | 如果大规模的水母在引发飓风 |
[09:45] | it won’t be as simple as just fishing one out. | 想单独拎出一只来可没那么容易 |
[09:47] | I may have a way to help with that. | 我也许有办法帮忙 |
[09:49] | I’ll, uh, make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[09:51] | Mitch, would you tell Trotter to change course to Portugal, | 米奇 你能告诉特罗特改变航线去葡萄牙 |
[09:53] | then come see me? | 然后来见我一下吗 |
[09:55] | Whatever you say, boss. | 遵命 老大 |
[09:56] | Actually, I’m not the boss. | 我不是老大 |
[09:59] | You are. | 你才是 |
[10:02] | N-never, not in a million years, | 不可能 再过一百万年也不可能 |
[10:04] | would I ever want that job. | 我不要那份工作 |
[10:05] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[10:07] | Look, these people aren’t just my work buddies, okay? | 这些人不只是我的同事 好吗 |
[10:09] | If anything were to ever happen to them because of me… | 万一他们因为我发生了什么事… |
[10:12] | With the animals attacking, anti-venom has become a huge commodity | 因为动物袭击 抗毒血清在黑市上 |
[10:15] | on the black market. | 价格已经炒得很高了 |
[10:16] | You’ll run point when we land. | 我们着陆时你领队 |
[10:17] | Listen, I got a good thing going here. | 我在这里挺好的 |
[10:20] | Okay? I work in the lab. | 我在实验室里工作 |
[10:22] | I keep to myself. | 自己默默工作 |
[10:24] | I take naps. Lots of naps. | 我喜欢睡觉 睡很多觉 |
[10:27] | This is a change. | 这是一种改变 |
[10:28] | And we-we both know that you don’t handle change well. | 我们都知道你处理不好这个 |
[10:30] | No. And… | 是的… |
[10:32] | in some tautological Rubik’s Cube of logic, | 从某种难搞的逻辑上来说 |
[10:35] | I wish that I could change my aversion to change, | 我希望改变我讨厌改变的习惯 |
[10:37] | but that, in and of itself, would require… change. | 但以此同时 这就需要我去…改变 |
[10:42] | You are so much like your father. | 你和你父亲太像了 |
[10:44] | Well, yeah, dear old Dad. | 是啊 亲爱的老爸 |
[10:47] | He didn’t like to change anything. | 他什么都不愿改变 |
[10:50] | Except wives. | 除了老婆 |
[10:53] | Chloe was smart. She was tactical. | 克洛伊很聪明 擅谋略 |
[10:55] | She was aggressive, but she’s gone. | 有闯劲 但她不在了 |
[10:56] | I have too much to deal with in Washington, | 我在华盛顿有很多事要做 |
[10:58] | so I can’t be here to Charlie you angels all the time. | 所以不能老在这里调教你们 |
[11:00] | Hence, you, as the primary. | 因此 你必须要当领导者 |
[11:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | – Fine. – Good. | -行 -很好 |
[11:05] | – I’ll do it. – Good. | -我做 -很好 |
[11:06] | Can I fire Dariela? | 我能炒了达瑞拉吗 |
[11:07] | No. No, you cannot fire the toughest person on this team. | 不行 你不能炒掉团队里最强的人 |
[11:11] | Now, we need to discuss Jamie Campbell. | 现在我们来谈谈杰米·坎贝尔 |
[11:16] | – What about her? – Your relationship. | -她怎么了 -你们的关系 |
[11:17] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[11:18] | My point is I have some questions | 我是说我对这个洛根 |
[11:19] | for this Logan character and your… work buddy | 有几个疑问 而你的…同事小伙伴 |
[11:23] | better not be hiding anything about him. | 最好没有有所隐瞒 |
[11:41] | Nice threads. | 衣服不错 |
[11:44] | I know why we’re going to Portugal. | 我知道我们为什么要去葡萄牙 |
[11:46] | What about Davies? | 那戴维斯呢 |
[11:48] | Oh, we’ll find Davies. Believe me. | 我们会找到戴维斯的 相信我 |
[11:51] | Okay, then what? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[11:52] | What I’m gonna do, when this is all over, | 这一切都结束之后 我要做的 |
[11:55] | is I’m gonna find Davies, okay? | 就是找到戴维斯 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna lock him in a room, just him and me, | 我要把他关在房间里 只有他和我 |
[12:01] | until only one of us walks out. | 直到我们当中一个活着出来 |
[12:05] | And I think we both know who that’s gonna be. | 我们都知道活下来的会是谁 |
[12:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | Davies is a badass. | 戴维斯是个厉害角色 |
[12:10] | He’s a general. | 是个将军 |
[12:10] | Yeah, and I’m a very ill man… | 是啊 但我是个病入膏肓的人 |
[12:13] | with nothing left to lose. | 没什么可失去的了 |
[12:20] | We still good on our deal? | 我们的交易还有效吗 |
[12:22] | Put a bullet in your head if you turn into a rage machine? | 你疯了之后把你一枪爆头吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, we’re good. | 可以 完全没问题 |
[12:26] | Good… ‘Cause I notice that you and Abe are getting pretty close. | 很好 因为我发现你和亚伯走得很近 |
[12:30] | That’s really none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[12:32] | Actually, it is, Dariela. | 其实与我有关 达瑞拉 |
[12:34] | Abe’s my best friend, so if there’s anyone | 亚伯是我最好的朋友 如果有人 |
[12:37] | that is gonna stop you from killing me, it’s him. | 会阻止你杀了我 那就只能是他 |
[12:41] | So, you are gonna have to make a choice. | 所以你要做出选择 |
[12:44] | If killing you means saving lives, there’s no choice. | 如果杀了你意味着拯救生命 我别无选择 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna need everyone to buckle up wherever they can. | 全员马上系好安全带 |
[13:02] | Things are about to get nasty. | 有麻烦了 |
[13:12] | We should be on the ground soon. | 我们应该快着陆了 |
[13:13] | Turbulence make you nervous? | 气流让你紧张了吗 |
[13:15] | Not at all. You? | 完全没有 你呢 |
[13:17] | The only thing on this plane that makes me nervous is you. | 这飞机上唯一让我紧张的就是你 |
[13:22] | First one’s free. | 第一下我就忍了 |
[13:23] | If you’ve got something to say… | 你要是有话想和我说 |
[13:30] | Enough! | 你够了 |
[13:48] | I know you’re upset, but never do that again. | 我知道你不高兴 但别再做这种事了 |
[14:31] | What was that with Dariela? | 你刚才为什么和达瑞拉打起来 |
[14:32] | I just wanted her to know | 我就是想让她知道 |
[14:33] | she shouldn’t be here after what she did. | 她在做出那种事后 不应该还待在这里 |
[14:37] | It was pretty hardcore. | 刚才气氛挺紧张的 |
[14:42] | Did I mention Mitch is not at all what I expected? | 我说过米奇和我想象中一点也不一样吗 |
[14:46] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[14:48] | Guess I pictured more of a drummer, less of a lead singer. | 我想象中他更像个鼓手 而非领唱 |
[14:56] | – You guys were a thing? – No. | -你们在一起吗 -不是 |
[14:59] | I don’t know; it’s complicated. | 我也不知道 事情比较复杂 |
[15:03] | Say no more. | 我明白 |
[15:04] | I’ve had my fair share of complications. | 我也经历过不少复杂的事 |
[15:06] | Sure you have. | 那是当然 |
[15:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这又是什么意思 |
[15:11] | All right, uh, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[15:18] | The guy who has our jellyfish, | 手上有我们要的水母的那个人 |
[15:19] | his name is Duncan Santos. | 名字叫邓肯·桑托斯 |
[15:21] | He’s the local venom dealer here in Lisbon, | 他是里斯本当地的毒液经销商 |
[15:24] | because God knows every city needs one of those. | 因为每个城市都需要一个这种人 |
[15:27] | What else do we know about him? | 关于他 我们还知道什么 |
[15:28] | Biochemical genius. | 生化天才 |
[15:30] | Did some time for producing a whole bunch of LSD. | 因为大量生产迷幻药坐过一段时间牢 |
[15:33] | He also made a ton of money developing antivenom, | 他还通过生产抗毒血清赚了一大笔钱 |
[15:36] | which was in short supply after the animals went nuts. | 这种血清在动物变异之后供不应求 |
[15:39] | He’s a war profiteer is what he is. | 他就是个大赚战争钱的人 |
[15:41] | He also did a little time in a psych ward. | 他还住过一段时间精神病院 |
[15:43] | Sipping too much of his own sauce. | 吃多了自己生产的那些货 |
[15:45] | So, we’re going after a crazy, drug-addled venom dealer | 所以我们这是要在飓风中心去找一个 |
[15:48] | in the middle of a hurricane? | 嗑药过多的疯狂毒贩吗 |
[15:49] | Yes, because that is what we do. | 没错 我们就是要做这个 |
[15:51] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶紧把这事解决了吧 |
[15:52] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[15:54] | I’m afraid I can’t let you go with the rest of them. | 恐怕你不能和他们一起去 |
[15:59] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:00] | Because I don’t know you. | 因为我不了解你 |
[16:01] | I vouched for him. | 我为他担保 |
[16:02] | At the risk of appearing unkind, | 虽然我这样可能显得不友好 |
[16:04] | I cannot stress how little your vouching for him means to me. | 但你给他担保对我来说真的没什么用 |
[16:07] | She just needs to ask him a couple questions. | 她只是要问他几个问题 |
[16:10] | Oh, you knew about this? | 你早就知道这件事咯 |
[16:12] | Well, come on, Jamie. | 别这样 杰米 |
[16:13] | How much do you really know about this guy? | 你到底有多了解这个人 |
[16:15] | Um, hello. | 你好 |
[16:16] | This guy’s standing right here. | 这个人就站在这儿呢 |
[16:18] | People can learn a lot about each other in a short period of time. | 人能够在短时间内迅速了解一个人 |
[16:24] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上就回来 |
[16:25] | Actually, you won’t. | 其实 你也不能走 |
[16:28] | I have some questions for you as well. | 我也有些问题要问你 |
[16:49] | No smoke. I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[16:54] | Come on, come on, come on, let’s go, let’s go, | 快来快来 赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[16:56] | let’s get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[16:59] | Relax, my friend. | 别紧张 伙计们 |
[17:01] | It’s me. | 是我啦 |
[17:02] | You Duncan Santos? | 你就是邓肯·桑托斯 |
[17:04] | Good guess. | 猜得不错嘛 |
[17:16] | Gonna need your weapon, dear. | 武器交出来 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | Really? | 真的要这样吗 |
[17:29] | Put these on | 戴上 |
[17:30] | and get in. | 上车 |
[17:42] | She’s not gonna let me stay. | 她不会让我留下来的 |
[17:43] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你又没做错什么 |
[17:46] | I was hired to steal the leopard. | 有人雇我去偷那只豹子 |
[17:48] | Yeah, and you didn’t. | 是这样没错 但你没偷啊 |
[17:51] | In my experience, people tend to distrust thieves. | 以我的经验来看 人们通常不相信贼 |
[17:54] | Well, they distrust politicians more. | 比起贼 他们更不相信政客 |
[18:00] | Listen, | 听着 |
[18:03] | for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[18:04] | I appreciate you going to bat for me back there. | 谢谢你刚才挺我 |
[18:08] | Nobody’s ever done something like that for me. | 从来没有谁这么相信我 |
[18:11] | Well, honestly I didn’t do it for you. | 说实话 我那样做不是为了你 |
[18:13] | I fought so hard to get back to everybody, and… | 我为了回到他们身边费尽千辛万苦 结果 |
[18:16] | so much has changed, it’s like I don’t even know them. | 一切都变了 我仿佛都不认识他们了 |
[18:20] | And they don’t know me. | 他们也不认识我了 |
[18:23] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[18:26] | – Yeah. – Not you, her. | -准备好了 -不是说你 她 |
[18:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[18:40] | Make yourselves at home. | 自便就好 |
[18:52] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[18:53] | Well, to make antivenom, | 为了做抗毒血清 |
[18:55] | you need lots and lots of… you know, venom. | 就需要很多很多…毒液 |
[19:02] | There he is. | 看啊 |
[19:04] | All 100-plus years of it. | 都一百多岁了 |
[19:06] | Magnificent, isn’t it? | 真了不起 对吧 |
[19:07] | No other species like it in the animal kingdom. | 在动物王国里 再也没有这样的品种了 |
[19:11] | – You know why? – Transdifferentiation. | -你知道为什么吗 -细胞分化 |
[19:14] | Cells becoming different kinds of cells. | 细胞变成其它不同种类的细胞 |
[19:15] | Muscle to nerve, egg to sperm… | 肌肉变成神经 卵子变精子 |
[19:18] | Well, look at the brains on this one. | 这人脑子可真灵活 |
[19:22] | – What’s your name? – Dr. Mitch Morgan. | -你叫什么 -米奇·摩根博士 |
[19:25] | Our contact told us that you were willing to sell him. | 我们的联系人说你有意出售它 |
[19:27] | No, no, no, no. I said negotiate, not sell. | 不不不 我说的是磋商 不是出售 |
[19:32] | Okay, so what do you need? | 好吧 那你需要什么 |
[19:35] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[19:36] | I can only make antivenom if I have the animal. | 我只有有动物在手才能做出抗毒血清 |
[19:39] | And like all things in life… | 如同生活中所有事情一样 |
[19:43] | one of the animals has died. | 其中一只动物死了 |
[19:45] | One of the most valuable ones. | 最有价值的那只 |
[19:48] | Very sad. | 很遗憾 |
[19:49] | We had a funeral. | 我们办了葬礼 |
[19:52] | I even said a few words. | 我甚至还给它说了几句吊唁词 |
[19:55] | As eulogies go, I think it was touching. | 我觉得我的悼词特别感人 |
[20:00] | I have very little antivenom left, | 我手里的血清所剩无几 |
[20:03] | and I need to make more. | 而我需要再造些出来 |
[20:04] | So, you want us to get this animal. | 这么说你想让我们把这种动物弄来 |
[20:07] | The two of you… | 你们两个人 |
[20:09] | brains galore. | 脑筋转得很快嘛 |
[20:10] | Why us? | 为什么选我们 |
[20:12] | Why not just send your own guys? | 怎么不直接派你自己的人去 |
[20:14] | I did. | 我派过了 |
[20:17] | But they never came back. | 但他们都没能回来 |
[20:23] | When did you first encounter Logan? | 你是什么时候遇到洛根的 |
[20:25] | After I left the compound. | 我离开小院之后 |
[20:27] | I found him nearly frozen to death. | 发现他快冻死了 |
[20:29] | – You found him, or he found you? – Does it matter? | -你发现的他还是他发现的你 -有关系吗 |
[20:31] | Very much. | 关系很大 |
[20:33] | He found me. | 他发现的我 |
[20:34] | And at what point did he reveal to you that | 他是什么时候跟你说了 |
[20:36] | he was hired to steal the leopard? | 他受雇去偷豹子的事 |
[20:38] | I found some photographs in his bag. | 我在他包里发现了几张照片 |
[20:40] | So if you never found those, | 这么说如果你发现不了那些照片 |
[20:41] | he may have never told you the truth. | 他可能就不会告诉你真相 |
[20:43] | Look, I know where you’re going with this, and you’re wrong. | 我知道你想往哪个方向说 可你想错了 |
[20:46] | You can’t possibly trust this guy. | 你不可能相信他吧 |
[20:48] | I have to assume that you are smarter than that. | 我必须假定你没这么好骗 |
[20:52] | You don’t know a thing about me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[20:58] | Jamie Campbell. | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[20:59] | Reporter for the L.A. Telegraph. | 《洛杉矶电报》的记者 |
[21:01] | Fired for defaming Reiden Global | 因在你自称是”鬼纹身少女”的 |
[21:03] | on your blog as “The Girl with the Genie Tattoo”? | 博客上诽谤雷登国际而被开除 |
[21:06] | Congratulations on your ability to Google. | 恭喜你会谷歌一下了 |
[21:12] | One would assume if you had any area of expertise, | 按理说如果说你有什么专长的话 |
[21:14] | it would be to find fire where there is smoke. | 那也是顺烟找火这种水平了 |
[21:17] | Was I skeptical of Logan at first? | 我一开始怀疑洛根吗 |
[21:18] | Of course. | 当然怀疑 |
[21:20] | But somewhere between him sharing stories | 但在他跟我说自己在 |
[21:23] | about playing moses in his school play and his onion allergy, | 校园演出中扮演摩西和对洋葱过敏的时候 |
[21:26] | he gained my trust. | 他获得了我的信任 |
[21:27] | He’s one of the good ones. | 他是好人 |
[21:29] | The world is not and has never been divided | 这个世界不是 也从未以 |
[21:31] | between good ones and bad ones. | 好人和坏人来划分 |
[21:33] | Let me tell you the worst thing that happened to me | 让我跟你说说我在森林里所经历的 |
[21:35] | in those woods. | 最糟糕的事吧 |
[21:36] | Worse than losing your toe? | 比失去脚趾还糟糕吗 |
[21:37] | I realized it wasn’t the animals I had to be scared of. | 我意识到我该害怕的不是动物 |
[21:40] | It was the people. | 而是人 |
[21:41] | There’s no telling what they’ll do. | 你不知道他们会干出什么事来 |
[21:43] | So, yeah, | 所以还是我说的 |
[21:45] | in this world, there are two kinds of people. | 这个世界上 有两种人 |
[21:47] | The animals and the Logans. | 动物和洛根那样的人 |
[21:50] | I trust him with my life. | 我敢把我的性命托付给他 |
[21:51] | More than Mitch? | 胜过米奇吗 |
[21:54] | – We done here? – Yeah. | -你问完了吗 -完了 |
[21:56] | Good talk. | 跟你聊很开心 |
[22:02] | Just how many do we need? | 我就问问我们需要弄多少 |
[22:04] | As many as we can get. | 能弄多少弄多少 |
[22:05] | How do we even know we’ll find any? | 我们怎么知道就一定能找到 |
[22:09] | Oh, I think that there’s more than a few spiders here. | 我觉得这儿的蜘蛛不少 |
[22:37] | So if these things are so dangerous, | 如果这些东西这么危险 |
[22:39] | why can’t we just inject ourselves | 我们干嘛不现在就给自己 |
[22:40] | with the anti-venom now? | 注射抗毒血清 |
[22:42] | Doesn’t work like that. | 那样是不行的 |
[22:44] | Without the venom in your system to interact with, | 没有毒液在你体内和血清起反应 |
[22:46] | the anti-venom will just dissipate. | 血清只会消散浪费掉 |
[22:48] | Got to use it within 60 seconds of getting bit. | 必须得在被咬后60秒之内用血清 |
[22:51] | Yeah, we heard you the first time. | 我们第一遍就听到了 |
[22:53] | Paralysis, breathing problems. | 麻痹 呼吸困难 |
[22:55] | Basically, all horrible things. | 基本就是怎么可怕怎么来 |
[22:57] | Good news is, the Wandering Spider venom has a… | 好消息是 游走蛛的毒液 |
[22:59] | certain side effect. | 有一种副作用 |
[23:01] | What kind of side effect? | 什么样的副作用 |
[23:05] | Six-hour erection. | 让人勃起六小时 |
[23:07] | Fun. | 真好玩 |
[23:08] | Boy jokes aside, | 先不开小男孩的玩笑 |
[23:09] | how can there be this many webs and no spiders? | 这儿怎么会有这么多蜘蛛网却没有蜘蛛呢 |
[23:11] | Oh, there’s spiders. | 这儿有蜘蛛 |
[23:13] | We just need to know where to find them. | 就是得知道去哪能找到它们 |
[23:15] | See these webs… are easy to see, | 看这些网 一眼就能看见 |
[23:17] | ’cause they’re thick and old. | 因为网很厚 也有段时间了 |
[23:19] | We need to find the thin, transparent ones, | 我们要找到薄而透明的网 |
[23:21] | that are more recent. | 那才是最近刚织的 |
[23:23] | All the webs look the same to me. | 所有的网我看起来都一个样 |
[23:25] | And there’s a lot. | 而且这里有很多网 |
[23:27] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[23:28] | We could be here for quite some time. | 我们可能会在这儿耗挺长的时间 |
[23:30] | Hey, I’m going to say something a leader would. | 我要来点领导讲话了 |
[23:32] | Let’s split up. | 分头行动吧 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:35] | Dariela and I will go this way. | 我和达瑞拉走这边 |
[23:37] | Great, we’ll take the food court. | 太好了 我们走饮食区 |
[23:39] | Hopefully, there’s a Pinkberry. | 希望有卖酸奶冰淇淋的 |
[23:44] | Robbery, theft, possession of stolen goods. | 抢劫 盗窃 持有赃物 |
[23:49] | And now suddenly you want to help save the world? | 现在却突然想拯救世界了 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:54] | Right now, that’s all that I’ve done with my life. | 我这辈子就干过那么些事 |
[23:58] | Maybe there’s still time for me to do something else. | 搞不好我还有时间干点别的 |
[24:00] | Is that so wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[24:01] | It’s not wrong at all, my question is why? | 完全没问题 我想问的是为什么 |
[24:03] | I guess you could say that I was inspired. | 我想你大可以说我是良心发现了 |
[24:07] | It was pretty gnarly out there in those woods. | 森林里的情况非常难应付 |
[24:09] | I heard. That woman in Caraquet. Gwen. | 我听说了 卡拉凯特的那个女的 格温 |
[24:12] | Intel from the search and recovery team said | 从救援小队的情报来看 |
[24:14] | that they found her. | 他们找到了她 |
[24:17] | In pieces. | 残肢断臂 |
[24:19] | You know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么事吗 |
[24:22] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:23] | Guess you and Jamie just got lucky. | 我猜你和杰米只是运气好了点 |
[24:25] | No. | 不 |
[24:28] | It wasn’t luck. | 那不是运气好 |
[24:29] | I was ready to give up several times. | 我好几次都想放弃了 |
[24:32] | But Jamie wouldn’t let me. | 但杰米不让我放弃 |
[24:34] | How long have you been in love with her? | 你爱上她多久时间了 |
[24:39] | – I never said that. – It’s okay. | -我从没这么说 -没关系 |
[24:41] | People have tried to be heroes for worse reasons. | 有人曾为了更糟的理由试着当英雄 |
[24:46] | Am I staying or going? | 我能留下来还是得离开 |
[24:50] | Something on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[24:53] | Your fight with Jamie. | 你跟杰米打架 |
[24:54] | She came at me. | 她先揍我的 |
[24:57] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了很多事 |
[24:59] | Instead of fighting, you might try helping. | 你应该试着帮她 而不是跟她打架 |
[25:01] | We’ve all been through a lot. | 我们都经历了很多事 |
[25:05] | What do you think about her pal, Logan? | 你对她的伙伴洛根有什么想法 |
[25:07] | I don’t think I trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[25:10] | Or Shaw, for that matter. | 我也不信任肖 |
[25:11] | Or me? | 也不信我吗 |
[25:14] | Dariela… | 达瑞拉 |
[25:19] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[25:20] | After what happened with Chloe, | 克洛伊出事之后 |
[25:22] | I want you to admit that you don’t trust my judgment. | 我想要你承认你不相信我的判断 |
[25:30] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[25:33] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[25:35] | There’s one above your head. | 有一只蜘蛛在你头上 |
[25:40] | There’s a lot more than one. | 这里可远远不只一只蜘蛛 |
[25:57] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[26:01] | At least now we can tell Santos | 至少现在我们能告诉桑托斯 |
[26:03] | we found some of his men. | 我们找到一些他的手下了 |
[26:07] | This poor guy didn’t even have a chance to inject the antivenom. | 这个可怜人根本没机会注射抗毒血清 |
[26:10] | The spiders must’ve come quickly. | 蜘蛛一定动作很快 |
[26:17] | Um… Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[26:19] | Little help here. | 我需要你帮点小忙 |
[26:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:24] | – Stay still. – No kidding. | -别动 -我不动 |
[26:25] | Give me the bag. Come on. | 给我手包 快点 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:30] | Can we hurry this up? | 我们可以快点结束吗 |
[26:31] | I know. I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我知道 我尽快在抓蜘蛛了 |
[26:38] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[26:43] | It’s okay, Mitch. | 没事的 米奇 |
[26:47] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:48] | Yeah, I just need a few more, okay? | 好 我只需要再抓几只就好了 |
[26:54] | They supposed to move that quick? | 它们原本就爬这么快吗 |
[26:55] | Can you not ask questions right now? | 你现在能别问问题吗 |
[26:56] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[26:58] | Really should’ve taken you up | 我真应该听取你的建议 |
[26:59] | on your offer to do this yourself. | 让你自己做这个任务 |
[27:01] | Not all of us have a handy little mutation | 不是每个人都有能被动物自动忽视的 |
[27:02] | that makes animals ignore us. | 好用小变异 |
[27:05] | Almost there, Mitch. Let me just get a couple more. | 快好了 米奇 让我再多抓几只 |
[27:13] | – You bit? – No, I just felt like saying “Aah.” | -你被咬了 -不 我只是想大叫 |
[27:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[27:28] | Well, you’re the animal expert. | 你才是动物专家 |
[27:30] | I’m just going to get it down. | 我只是想把它弄掉 |
[27:41] | You want to hurry? | 你可以快点吗 |
[27:42] | Fast movements will startle it. | 动作太快会吓到它 |
[27:45] | Cause it… to bite. | 使它 咬人 |
[27:54] | Great. | 非常好 |
[27:55] | Can we get out of here now? | 我们现在可以离开了吗 |
[28:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:17] | This wasn’t so hard. | 也没那么难嘛 |
[28:19] | You had to say that. | 你不要乌鸦嘴 |
[28:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:32] | No, no! | 不不 |
[29:05] | Abe! | 亚伯 |
[29:15] | Come on. I got it. | 快点 我拿到它了 |
[29:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:20] | Okay. Okay, Abe. | 好了 好了 亚伯 |
[29:22] | – Come on. – Okay. | -快点 -好 |
[29:27] | You get them? | 你们抓到蜘蛛了 |
[29:28] | We got a bunch. | 我们抓到不少蜘蛛 |
[29:29] | Let’s hope Santos keeps up his end of the bargain. | 希望桑托斯能兑现他的承诺 |
[29:44] | I honestly didn’t think I’d ever see you all again. | 老实说我以为再也见不到你们了 |
[29:49] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想要的东西吗 |
[29:52] | Yup. | 没错 |
[29:53] | We held up our end of the deal, | 我们兑现了承诺 |
[29:54] | so… we’ll take the jellyfish now. | 所以 我们现在要拿走水母 |
[29:58] | You guys are good. | 你们很棒 |
[30:00] | Lot of talent in this room. | 是多才多艺的一群人 |
[30:01] | I’d offer you a job, but… | 我愿意给你们份工作 但是 |
[30:04] | you seem to be in great demand already. | 似乎已经有人需要你们了 |
[30:06] | What the hell does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[30:11] | Who’s Portuguese Steven Seagal? | 这位葡萄牙版的史蒂文·西格尔是谁 |
[30:14] | General Davies sends his regards. | 戴维斯将军向你们问好 |
[30:19] | You’re Jackson Oz? | 你是杰克逊·奥兹吗 |
[30:22] | No, I am. | 不 我才是 |
[30:25] | No, that would be me. | 不 我才是 |
[30:27] | Actually, it’s me. | 其实我才是 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:32] | Yeah, I’m Jackson Oz. | 对 我是杰克逊·奥兹 |
[30:34] | How did Davies know we were here? | 戴维斯怎么知道我们在这里 |
[30:45] | More questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[30:46] | No, your stories check out. | 没有 你的故事查证属实 |
[30:48] | Well, that’s swell. | 那真是太好了 |
[30:50] | While you were busy waterboarding Logan, | 当你忙着侦讯洛根时 |
[30:51] | I was checking out your story. | 我正在查证你的故事 |
[30:54] | My story? | 我的故事 |
[30:56] | This is an internal memo you wrote to the president | 这是你在两个月前写给总统的 |
[30:58] | two months ago, in which you support | 内部备忘录 你支持 |
[31:00] | bringing Reiden onboard the Noah Objective. | 让雷登加入诺亚计划 |
[31:03] | How’d you find that? | 你怎么找到的 |
[31:04] | “The Girl With The Genie Tattoo,” Remember? | “鬼纹身少女” 记得吗 |
[31:06] | It was before I knew the damage they’d cause. | 这是在我知道他们会造成的破坏之前写的 |
[31:09] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 |
[31:11] | I’ve more than corrected it. | 我可不止将功补过了 |
[31:12] | Yeah, you’re not sure that you can trust us? | 你不怎么相信我们 对吧 |
[31:16] | We’re not sure we can trust you. | 彼此彼此 |
[31:25] | You have my spiders? | 蜘蛛带来了吗 |
[31:27] | You sold us out. | 你出卖了我们 |
[31:28] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[31:29] | Check your own backyard. | 查查你自己人吧 |
[31:44] | Thanks for this, by the way. | 对了 这个谢谢你们了 |
[31:46] | Good work. I mean it. | 干得漂亮 真的 |
[31:55] | Where are they? | 蜘蛛在哪 |
[31:56] | Well, we kind of figured you wouldn’t give us the jellyfish. | 我们猜到你应该不会把水母给我们 |
[32:20] | – What are you doing? – Antivenom. | -你在干吗 -抗毒血清 |
[32:22] | Thinking these might come in handy. | 这个应该会有有用 |
[32:23] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间了 |
[32:23] | Yes, we do, okay? | 别急好吗 |
[32:24] | – We got to get going. – Okay, okay, okay. | -我们得走了 -好好 |
[32:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | Cute trick with the spiders. | 蜘蛛的小把戏真不错 |
[32:37] | Get the jellyfish! Get it! | 拿水母 快 |
[33:03] | Jackson, stop! | 杰克逊 住手 |
[33:07] | – Dariela… – Out of the way! | -达瑞拉 -让开 |
[33:08] | No, lower your weapon! | 不 放下枪 |
[33:13] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[33:28] | Abe, move! | 亚伯 让开 |
[33:31] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[33:41] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Abe. | 没事的 亚伯 |
[33:44] | I want him alive. | 我没想杀他 |
[33:45] | He’s gonna deliver a message for me. | 他要帮我带个信 |
[33:48] | You tell Davies that I’m coming for him. | 告诉戴维斯我要去找他算账了 |
[34:11] | I can’t get over this place. | 我太喜欢这里了 |
[34:14] | Beats the hell out of those hotel bars from last year. | 比去年那些饭店酒吧好多了 |
[34:17] | Yeah, well, I don’t know. | 嗯 也不一定 |
[34:19] | We had some pretty good times in those bars. | 我们在酒吧也挺开心的 |
[34:37] | Much as I hate saying it, she’s really not all that bad. | 虽然我不愿承认 但她人没那么坏 |
[34:41] | She made a tough call. | 她做了个艰难的决定 |
[34:43] | She hides it well, but I know it’s eating her up inside. | 她虽然隐藏得很好 但我知道她内心特别煎熬 |
[34:46] | So you’re saying, what, that I should forgive her? | 你是让我原谅她吗 |
[34:48] | I’m saying that she was the only one there. | 我是说当时只有她在场 |
[34:52] | None of us knows what we would’ve done in that moment. | 换做是我们 我们也不知道会如何抉择 |
[35:07] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[35:15] | What happened back there? | 当时什么情况 |
[35:17] | Jackson was gonna kill that guy. | 杰克逊要杀了那个人 |
[35:19] | And your first instinct was to aim your weapon at him? | 那你第一反应就是把枪对着他吗 |
[35:23] | I wasn’t going to shoot. | 我没打算开枪 |
[35:24] | Yes, you were. | 不 你会开枪 |
[35:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:27] | Jackson is not like Kovacs. | 杰克逊跟科瓦奇不同 |
[35:29] | Jackson is not an animal. | 杰克逊不是动物 |
[35:32] | Yet. | 目前而已 |
[35:35] | If that’s the way you think, | 如果你这么想 |
[35:37] | then perhaps maybe you should… | 那你可能得… |
[35:38] | Leave? | 离开吗 |
[35:42] | Back at the stadium, | 之前在体育场时 |
[35:44] | you said you didn’t think I trusted your judgment. | 你说我不相信你的判断 |
[35:48] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[35:49] | I wanted to trust you, | 我也想相信你 |
[35:51] | but you pointed your gun at my friend. | 但你拿枪指着我的朋友 |
[35:56] | I don’t know what else you want me to say. | 你还想让我说什么呢 |
[36:04] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[36:07] | There’s nothing more to say. | 没什么可说的了 |
[36:18] | He’s cute, huh? | 它很可爱吧 |
[36:19] | Named him Moe. | 我叫它莫欧 |
[36:21] | After your grandfather. | 以你爷爷的名字命名 |
[36:24] | So what does, uh, Moe tell us? | 莫欧身上有什么发现 |
[36:28] | A lot, actually. | 还真不少 |
[36:29] | Much like his namesake, he’s got quite a story to tell. | 跟它的名字一样 它故事很多 |
[36:32] | First thing I noticed in his cell sample: | 我首先注意到了它的细胞样品 |
[36:35] | radiation, lots of it. | 有大量放射物 |
[36:37] | Okay, and how does that help us? | 好吧 这说明了什么 |
[36:39] | Radioactive dating. | 用放射性年代测定法 |
[36:41] | We can pinpoint the exact year he was exposed to radiation. | 就可以查明它被辐射的年份 |
[36:45] | Let me guess, 1895? | 让我猜猜 1895年吗 |
[36:48] | The same year as our Courier articles. | 与我们的《情报员》文章同年 |
[36:50] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[36:51] | The radiation exposure, environmental events, all of it. | 还有那些辐射和环境异常事件 |
[36:54] | You think that they’re all connected? | 你觉得这些有联系吗 |
[36:56] | Look around. Anything’s possible. | 看看周围 一切皆有可能 |
[36:58] | Speaking of anything being possible, | 说到一切皆有可能 |
[37:00] | Logan Jones checks out. | 洛根·琼斯没问题了 |
[37:02] | He has a shady past, but he just wants to help. | 他过去是不光彩 但他只是想来帮忙 |
[37:05] | You sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[37:06] | Because he really seems like he’s trying too hard. | 他看起来可有点太”卖力”了 |
[37:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:09] | But I think that we have a bigger problem. | 但现在我们有更大的麻烦 |
[37:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:14] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[37:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:31] | I’m not a fool, Rafiki. | 我不傻 朋友 |
[37:33] | I saw the look in your eyes when Dariela drew on you. | 达瑞拉拿枪指着你时 我看到了你的眼神 |
[37:37] | It was a look of the man ready to die. | 那是准备赴死的眼神 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | You gotta know something, Abe. | 你得明白 亚伯 |
[37:53] | That wasn’t me. | 当时那个人不是我 |
[37:54] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[37:57] | Let me tell you something. | 听我说 |
[37:59] | You may be ready to die, | 虽然你可能已经准备好赴死了 |
[38:01] | but I am not ready to let that happen. | 但我还没准备好让你死 |
[38:06] | And you know what a stubborn son of a bitch I can be. | 你也知道我有多固执 |
[38:11] | Boss, can I speak to you please? | 老大 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[38:13] | God, don’t call me that. | 天 别那么叫我 |
[38:15] | Look, I know the plan is to drop me off | 我知道计划是等我们回美国 |
[38:17] | when we get back to the States, but… | 就把我放下 但是… |
[38:18] | – You want to stay. – Yes, | -你想留下 -对 |
[38:20] | And Shaw said that I should talk to you about sticking around. | 肖说我想留下就得找你说 |
[38:23] | I mean, I want to help, if you’ll let me. | 我想留下帮忙 如果你允许的话 |
[38:28] | So… Jamie. She really trusts you. | 杰米 她真的很相信你 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:35] | We went through a lot out there. | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[38:37] | Had each others’ backs? | 你们互相帮助 |
[38:38] | She had my back a lot more than I had hers. | 她帮我比我帮她多 |
[38:47] | Well, maybe this is your chance to pay her back, huh? | 那这也许就是你报答她的机会 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | You can’t still be mad then. | 你现在还生气吗 |
[39:11] | I mean, you’re the one who hit me first. | 可是你先打的我 |
[39:13] | Besides, I come in peace. | 再说了 我是来握手言和的 |
[39:20] | Put it in your shoe. | 放进你的鞋里 |
[39:22] | It’ll help with weight distribution. | 会有利于重量分布 |
[39:24] | Balance. | 利于平衡 |
[39:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | Army Ranger trick? | 军队里学的吗 |
[39:32] | Catholic school. | 天主教学校里学的 |
[39:34] | Florence O’Shea. | 佛罗伦斯·澳谢伊 |
[39:37] | Lawn mower accident. | 用割草机时出了意外 |
[39:38] | Kids used to call her “No-Toe-Flo.” | 孩子们都喜欢叫她”缺脚趾的佛罗” |
[39:44] | Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot. | 我知道我们彼此的第一印象不好 |
[39:48] | So to speak. | 可以这么说吧 |
[39:51] | But I hope you can understand I’m part of the team. | 但我希望你明白我也是这个团队的一份子 |
[39:54] | You don’t have to like me, but you do have to know | 你不用喜欢我 但你得知道 |
[39:55] | you can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[39:58] | Yeah, well… | 我知道 |
[40:01] | you can trust me, too. | 你也可以信任我 |
[40:04] | I’m loyal to a fault. | 我非常忠诚 |
[40:06] | Yeah, I saw you stood up for Logan. | 是啊 我看到你为洛根挺身而出了 |
[40:08] | He’s good people. | 他是好人 |
[40:09] | He seems like it. | 看起来像 |
[40:11] | And I think it’ll benefit you if he sticks around. | 如果他留下应该会对你有好处 |
[40:14] | It helps to have someone who’s been through | 有个跟你有同样经历的人在 |
[40:16] | what you’ve been through. | 会让你感觉好点 |
[40:22] | Catholic school again? | 又是天主教学校里学的吗 |
[40:24] | No, that was Army Rangers. | 不是 这是陆军突击队里学的 |
[40:27] | Oorah. | 加油 |
[40:28] | That’s Marines. | 这是海军陆战队的 |
[40:30] | But I appreciate the thought. | 但还是谢谢 你有心了 |
[40:57] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[40:59] | I think I know how this gas is gonna kill 2.2 million people. | 我知道这种毒气要怎么杀死两百二十万人了 |
[41:04] | What, the, uh, jellyfish tell you that? | 水母告诉你的吗 |
[41:08] | His name is Moe. | 它叫莫欧 |
[41:10] | And yes. | 是它告诉我的 |
[41:12] | Okay, Moe has a Triple-Helix, just like you. | 莫欧跟你一样有三螺旋 |
[41:15] | – Well, we knew that, right? – Right. | -这我们已经知道了 对吧 -对 |
[41:17] | But what we didn’t know is what caused it. | 但我们不知道是什么导致的 |
[41:19] | Thanks to Moe getting blasted by radiation, now we do. | 多亏莫欧被辐射影响了 现在我们知道了 |
[41:23] | I’m sensing a Mitch Morgan theory coming on. | 一个米奇·摩根理论好像要出炉了 |
[41:26] | Lucky for you, Mitch Morgan’s theories are usually right. | 算你走运 米奇·摩根的理论一般都是对的 |
[41:29] | I think radiation mutated one of his genes, | 我认为是辐射导致了他的一种基因变异 |
[41:31] | causing it to sprout a Triple-Helix. | 进而导致了三螺旋的出现 |
[41:33] | Well, that’s good news, right? | 这是好消息 对吧 |
[41:35] | I mean, genes can be changed, so… | 基因可以被改变 所以… |
[41:40] | now you know what you need to do to fix it. | 现在你知道怎么变回来了 |
[41:42] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[41:43] | The problem is I can’t find the gene. | 问题是 我找不到目标基因 |
[41:46] | What do you mean you can’t find the gene? | 找不到目标基因是什么意思 |
[41:48] | It’s not a set of car keys. | 又不是从一堆车钥匙里找对的 |
[41:49] | How do you even know it exists? | 你怎么知道目标基因存在 |
[41:51] | Where there’s a plant, there’s a seed, right? | 有鸡肯定就有蛋 对吗 |
[41:53] | And you, my friend, are a pretty messed-up plant, | 而朋友你 就是株一团糟的植物 |
[41:55] | that means some place inside of you | 也就是说你的体内 |
[41:56] | is a pretty messed-up gene. | 有一种一团糟的基因 |
[41:58] | Although I can’t see it, | 尽管我还看不到 |
[42:00] | I can sense it, I know it’s there. | 但我可以感觉到 我知道它存在 |
[42:03] | I’m calling it the “Ghost gene.” | 我要叫它”鬼影基因” |
[42:06] | It’s a little melodramatic, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这样有点夸张吗 |
[42:09] | When you have your own scientific breakthrough, | 等你有了自己的科学突破 |
[42:11] | you feel free to call it what you want. | 你也可以想叫它什么就叫它什么 |
[42:16] | All right, so this gas | 好吧 那这种毒气 |
[42:18] | must target this ghost gene, is that right? | 肯定是以这一鬼影基因为目标的 对吗 |
[42:21] | Well, how could Davies create a gas | 戴维斯怎么可能让一种毒气 |
[42:24] | that targets a gene that you can’t even find? | 以你都找不到的基因为目标 |
[42:26] | Excellent question… | 问得好 |
[42:28] | that I don’t have a theory about. | 这个问题我还不知道答案 |
[42:29] | I mean, the guy’s smart, but he’s not playing on this level. | 他虽然聪明 但是还没到这种程度 |
[42:33] | Yeah, he’d have to have somebody even smarter than me | 对 他肯定得找个比我还聪明的人 |
[42:36] | to figure it out. | 找到这一基因 |
[42:38] | Who the hell does he have working for him? | 是哪个聪明人在他手下工作 |
[42:45] | Open it. | 开门 |
[42:49] | General Davies. | 戴维斯将军 |
[42:54] | Things in Lisbon didn’t really work out. | 里斯本的事进展不顺利 |
[42:57] | We weren’t able to get Jackson. | 我们没能抓到杰克逊 |
[42:58] | Then we have a problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[43:00] | No, you have a problem. | 不 是你有麻烦了 |
[43:01] | I’ve waited long enough. | 我等得够久了 |
[43:03] | The TX-14 gas was working perfectly, | TX-14毒气本来效果很好 |
[43:05] | till you sabotaged it. | 是你破坏了它 |
[43:07] | Now, I’m done with your demands. | 我不想再听你提什么要求了 |
[43:08] | You fix the gas, | 把毒气弄好 |
[43:09] | or I’ll make sure you never walk out of this cell. | 否则我让你永远走不出这间牢房 |
[43:15] | I think I’ve made myself clear. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[43:18] | I’m not telling you anything until I see my son. | 不见到我儿子 我什么都不会告诉你的 |