时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:05] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:08] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:10] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:13] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called The Shepherds | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织 |
[00:16] | released a gas that sterilized all of humanity. | 释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then, lab-made creatures– called hybrids– | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:24] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:26] | So a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:28] | to protect the rest of North America… | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:31] | …but new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:34] | so we’re trying to reassemble our team. | 所以我们试图重新召集我们的团队 |
[00:36] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:39] | while racing to stop the hybrids. | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:42] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:48] | It’s me, Clem. | 是我 克莱曼 |
[00:48] | My father’s alive, and he needs you, Jamie. | 我父亲还活着 他需要你 杰米 |
[00:51] | It’s Mitch Morgan. | 是米奇·摩根 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事了 |
[00:56] | There’s somebody here who’s been waiting to talk to you. | 这里有个人一直等着见你 |
[00:58] | It’s me, your daughter. Clementine. | 是我 你的女儿 克莱曼婷 |
[01:02] | You have to stop. | 你必须收手 |
[01:03] | The last Shepherd that you chased ended up dead. – | 你上一次追踪的那个牧羊人死了 |
[01:04] | What are you gonna do, arrest me? | 你要怎样 逮捕我吗 |
[01:06] | I need to know what’s on that drive, ASAP. | 我要尽快知道硬盘上的内容 |
[01:08] | Somebody went through a lot of trouble to get that. | 有人费尽心机也想要搞到这个硬盘 |
[01:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:15] | Is that the IADG investigator? | 那是国际动物防御组织调查员吗 |
[01:17] | Hey, excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[02:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:29] | 96 people dead, 100 wounded. | 96人死亡 一百人受伤 |
[02:33] | How could I let this happen? | 我怎么会让这种事发生 |
[02:35] | You didn’t. This was not your fault. | 不是你 这不怪你 |
[02:38] | That woman, the bomber, we have to find her. | 那女人 炸弹客 我们必须找到她 |
[02:42] | We’ve alerted the other safe zones. | 我们已经警告了其他安全区 |
[02:44] | Yeah, well, what if it’s not about the safe zones? | 如果 这不是针对安全区呢 |
[02:49] | She bombed us the same day that we found the new hybrid. | 她在我们找到新混种的当天炸了我们 |
[02:51] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[02:53] | What are you saying, she targeted the hybrid? | 什么意思 她是针对混种动物 |
[02:55] | I don’t know exactly, but there was this look in her eye. | 我不确定 但她的眼神很奇怪 |
[02:58] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[03:02] | I’ll grab some extra ammo. | 我去再找些弹药来 |
[03:04] | For all we know, she’s over the mountains by now. | 说不定 她这会儿已经翻过山了 |
[03:05] | Who knows who or what we’ll run into? | 谁知道我们会碰到什么情况 |
[03:16] | There’s more in the bullpen. | 大办公室还有人 |
[03:22] | – I need some help here. – You hurt? | -我需要帮忙 -你受伤了吗 |
[03:24] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[03:35] | Danica. | 丹妮卡 |
[03:37] | – You shouldn’t be in here. – I know. | -你不该来这儿 -我知道 |
[03:39] | So who’s working on I.D.’ing the ignition device? | 谁在确认引爆装置 |
[03:42] | Who isn’t? | 所有人 |
[03:43] | We know that it was a hard drive inside the evidence room. | 我们知道是证据室的一块硬盘 |
[03:46] | We’re still running analytics, trying to identify this symbol. | 我们还在进行分析 想识别那个标志 |
[03:56] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[03:59] | I know where the hard drive came from. | 我知道硬盘是哪里来的 |
[04:11] | That’s where my dad’s supposed to be. | 我爸爸应该就在那里 |
[04:14] | Siberia. | 西伯利亚 |
[04:17] | After ten years of coming up empty, | 十年来毫无收获 |
[04:19] | I’ve learned not to get my hopes up. | 我已经学会不抱太高期望 |
[04:20] | After so long, I’d almost given up on finding you, | 这么久了 我几乎放弃找你了 |
[04:23] | but here you are. | 但你就在这儿 |
[04:27] | Are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[04:30] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[04:32] | Dad, you don’t have to talk. | 爸爸 你不用非得说话 |
[04:33] | Lieutenant Myers said that it might take some time. | 迈尔斯中尉说这可能会要点时间 |
[04:36] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[04:38] | Are you sure these coordinates are right? | 你确定这坐标没问题吗 |
[04:40] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 |
[04:41] | Where are you getting these images? | 这图像你是哪弄来的 |
[04:43] | I had a friend re-task a Chinese satellite. | 我有个朋友改用了一颗中国卫星 |
[04:45] | You have friends who task Chinese satellites? | 你有朋友能干这种事 |
[04:48] | Clem, this place has been empty for decades. | 克莱曼 这地方空置了数十年 |
[04:51] | There’s no record of any traffic going in our out. | 也没有车辆进出的记录 |
[04:53] | How can you be so sure he’s here? | 你怎么能确定他就在那里 |
[04:56] | Let alone alive? | 更别说还活着 |
[05:03] | This is why. | 因为这个 |
[05:08] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[05:10] | I have friends, too. | 我也有朋友 |
[05:14] | How? How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[05:16] | I got a call from Lieutenant Myers. | 我接到了迈尔斯中尉的电话 |
[05:18] | He told me an IADG survey team found a man | 他说一支国际动物防御组织勘察队在一处 |
[05:21] | in a stasis tank in an abandoned compound. | 废弃建筑内发现了一个置于悬置水缸内的人 |
[05:25] | A man that they believe to be my father. | 他们认为此人就是我父亲 |
[05:28] | I thought it was a cruel joke | 我以为是个残忍的玩笑 |
[05:29] | until they showed me this picture. | 直到他们给我看了这张照片 |
[05:41] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[05:43] | I don’t know how and I don’t know why, | 我不知道怎么回事 这是为什么 |
[05:45] | but my dad, he’s alive. | 但我爸爸还活着 |
[05:52] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道 |
[05:58] | Has your father started talking yet, Clementine? | 你父亲开口了吗 克莱曼婷 |
[06:00] | – A little bit, but… – Did you ask him? | -说了一些 -你问他了吗 |
[06:02] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[06:07] | We’ll get there. | 会说到的 |
[06:10] | But right now, his brain’s gamma frequency readings are still low. | 现在他的脑伽马频率示数还很低 |
[06:12] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[06:15] | Hours. Days. | 几小时 几天 |
[06:17] | Look, we’re in uncharted territory here. | 这是未知领域 |
[06:19] | No one’s ever been in stasis this long. | 从没有人被置于假死这么久 |
[06:21] | Maybe we should just let him rest. | 或许我们该让他休息 |
[06:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | But there’s a storm moving in, | 但风暴要来了 |
[06:33] | and I don’t plan on being here when it hits. | 我不打算到时还留在这儿 |
[06:40] | Don’t mind him. | 别理他 |
[06:48] | – Stay. – Okay. | -留下 -好 |
[06:55] | Dad, I’m here. | 爸爸 有我在 |
[07:13] | 牧羊人猎手联盟 有杰克逊·奥兹的新情况吗 | |
[07:25] | Jackson Oz? What’s he got to do with this? | 杰克逊·奥兹 这跟他有什么关系 |
[07:28] | You think he’s connected to the bomber? | 你觉得他跟炸弹客有关吗 |
[07:31] | No, no, no. I’m, um, I’m just… | 不是 我… |
[07:34] | Carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders again? | 又在承担全世界的重量了 |
[07:38] | You act like all of this is somehow your fault. | 你一副这一切好像都怪你的样子 |
[07:41] | The spread of the the razorbacks? The TX sterility? | 尖背野狼的扩散 TX绝育毒气 |
[07:48] | I get why you want to track down Jackson | 我理解你为什么想找到杰克逊 |
[07:50] | as he and his crazy father are the bastards who started this all, | 是他和他的疯子父亲开始了这一切 |
[07:53] | but you can’t solve all the world’s problems. | 但你不可能解决这世上的所有问题 |
[07:57] | The Shepherd hunters will find Oz. | 牧羊人猎人会找到奥兹 |
[07:58] | They’ll make him pay. | 会让他付出代价 |
[08:01] | You, Dylan Green, are a wonderful, | 你 迪伦·格林 是个了不起 |
[08:05] | caring, passionate man. | 有爱 有激情的男人 |
[08:08] | You have saved hundreds, if not thousands, of lives out here. | 你拯救了数百甚至数千人 |
[08:13] | And that’s enough. | 这足矣了 |
[08:18] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:23] | Terrible liar, Dylan. | 真不会撒谎 迪伦 |
[08:25] | Let’s go find your hybrid lady. | 我们去找那个混种动物女吧 |
[08:43] | We now understand that the TX-gas | 我们现在知道TX毒气 |
[08:46] | has changed the neurons in the hypothalamus, | 改变了下丘脑的神经元 |
[08:48] | prohibiting the production of the hormone essential for reproduction. | 抑制了对繁殖至关重要的激素的分泌 |
[08:51] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[08:53] | Leanne, we are on the Titanic here | 莉安 我们现在在泰坦尼克号上 |
[08:55] | and you are explaining the mechanics of how we are sinking. | 而你在解释我们沉没的机理 |
[08:58] | I understand your frustration, Cal, | 我理解你的沮丧 卡尔 |
[09:00] | but we have made progress. | 但我们取得了进步 |
[09:03] | Our latest | 我们最新的 |
[09:04] | synthetic hormone, FH-562, | 合成激素 FH562 |
[09:07] | was able to increase gonadotropin levels by 28% in our test subjects. | 让实验对象的促性腺激素水平提高了28% |
[09:12] | So, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:14] | Ovulation. | 排卵 |
[09:18] | Ovulation? | 排卵 |
[09:19] | Now, unfortunately, the egg wasn’t viable, | 很遗憾 卵子仍不可育 |
[09:22] | but even so, no one else has been able to achieve this feat. | 但即便如此 这也是前所未有的成就 |
[09:25] | But our goal is not just ovulation. | 但我们的目标不仅仅是排卵 |
[09:28] | It’s to bring a child to term. | 而是能生出孩子 |
[09:30] | The only way to make this happen is with your continued support. | 要想做到 就需要你们继续支持 |
[09:34] | Give us a moment, please, Leanne. | 请给我们点时间 莉安 |
[09:40] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[09:41] | Well, the fate of humanity rests | 人类的命运 |
[09:43] | on this self-important prick, God help us. | 就靠这个自大的混蛋了 上帝保佑 |
[09:49] | So, what are you thinking, Cal? | 你怎么想 卡尔 |
[09:51] | You have our backing, Leanne. | 我们支持你 莉安 |
[09:53] | We will talk to the other board members. | 我们会跟其他董事会成员谈的 |
[09:55] | Fantastic. I’ll let the team know. | 太棒了 我会通知团队的 |
[09:59] | Ovulation? | 排卵 |
[10:00] | We’re nowhere near that milestone. | 我们离那个阶段还差的远呢 |
[10:02] | All that matters is that Cal thinks we are. | 重要的是让卡尔这么以为 |
[10:05] | Well, then it’s good we have this. | 那幸好我们有这个 |
[10:11] | The NLRP2 protein. | NLRP2蛋白质 |
[10:13] | But I thought this wasn’t viable. | 我以为这个不能用 |
[10:15] | We found another protein structure. | 我们找到了新的蛋白质结构 |
[10:18] | The formula works. | 配方好使 |
[10:19] | This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 这就是我们一直等待的 |
[10:22] | We can begin trials. | 我们可以开始试验了 |
[10:24] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[10:25] | One of our contacts, Jonah Sutton, | 我们的一位联络人 约拿·萨顿 |
[10:27] | got it from someone he used to work with | 从他以前在密歇根大学的同事 |
[10:28] | at the University of Michigan, Dr. Abraham Kenyatta. | 亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔博士那里拿到的 |
[10:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:40] | You figure that thing out yet? | 你想通那玩意怎么回事了吗 |
[10:42] | Not even close. | 差远了呢 |
[10:45] | Whatever Jackson encountered beyond the wall, | 不管杰克逊在墙外是碰到了什么 |
[10:48] | it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我前所未见的 |
[10:50] | They could’ve used our help, you know. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[10:53] | You’re worried about Clem. | 你担心克莱曼 |
[10:54] | If Mitch is really out there | 如果米奇真的还活着 |
[10:55] | and there’s others looking for him… | 而且还有别人在找他 |
[10:59] | I know Jamie’s with her, but we’ve had trai… | 我知道杰米跟她在一起 但我们… |
[11:00] | They are going to be fine. | 她们不会有事的 |
[11:05] | I feel sorry for anyone who’s unlucky enough | 我只会同情所有不幸 |
[11:06] | to come between them and Mitch. | 挡在她们和米奇之间的人 |
[11:11] | I know, it’s just… | 我知道 就是… |
[11:13] | after all we’ve been through together, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[11:15] | riding the bench ain’t easy. | 这样袖手旁观不好受 |
[11:18] | We’re not riding the bench. | 我们不是在袖手旁观 |
[11:21] | We’re raising our son. | 我们是在养大儿子 |
[11:33] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[11:35] | It’s that tree out front. | 是外面那棵树 |
[11:37] | I really should cut it. | 我就该砍了它 |
[11:40] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:00] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[12:02] | Call me as soon as you have eyes on Campbell. | 找到坎贝尔立刻通知我 |
[12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Still no sign of her? | 还是没她的踪迹 |
[12:13] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[12:14] | Well, this should cheer you up. | 这该会让你开心 |
[12:16] | We ran some more tests. | 我们又做了些测试 |
[12:17] | We were able to identify the accelerant. | 我们确认了助燃剂 |
[12:19] | It’s a hyper-carbon, extremely powerful. | 是一种超碳 非常厉害 |
[12:22] | These are initial results from the Portland bombing. | 这是波特兰爆炸案的初步结果 |
[12:25] | – It’s the same hyper-carbon. – Yeah. | -是一样的 -对 |
[12:28] | Okay, so who’s running the case out in Portland? | 好吧 那么波特兰的案子是谁在负责 |
[12:30] | No one. | 没人 |
[12:31] | That’s hybrid territory. | 那里是混种动物地带 |
[12:33] | No agency is gonna send personnel | 没有哪家机构会把人 |
[12:34] | that far past the barrier. | 送到墙外那么远的地方 |
[12:35] | But what about non-law enforcement? | 那非执法人员呢 |
[12:37] | We need somebody out there; we need a contact. | 我们需要人去 需要联络人 |
[12:39] | We need somebody who knows the area. | 我们需要了解那一带的人 |
[12:41] | There’s an aid group out there. | 那里有个援助组 |
[12:44] | Both state and federal agents… | 州和联邦特工 |
[12:45] | Wait, pause that. | 等等 暂停 |
[12:46] | Go back one. | 回去一张 |
[12:48] | Punch in on that. | 放大 |
[12:51] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:58] | Hey, this is Detective Hale. | 我是黑尔警探 |
[12:59] | Badge number 39374. | 警号39374 |
[13:01] | I need priority air transport. | 我需要加急空运 |
[13:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:05] | Oregon. | 俄勒冈州 |
[13:09] | That’s her truck. | 那是她的车 |
[13:18] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[13:19] | Well, see if she left anything behind | 看看她有没有留下什么 |
[13:21] | that might tell us where she went. | 或许能让我们知道她去哪了 |
[13:38] | Nothing. | 什么都没了 |
[13:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | Hello, Jackson. | 你好 杰克逊 |
[14:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:13] | Don’t worry, son. | 别担心 儿子 |
[14:14] | Why weren’t there any warnings about the hybrids? | 怎么没有发现混种动物的警报 |
[14:20] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[14:27] | I know this is scary, | 我知道这很吓人 |
[14:27] | but stay here and stay quiet | 但待在这里 别出声 |
[14:29] | and everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[14:35] | Be brave for me? | 为我勇敢点 |
[14:37] | Give Mommy a smile. | 给妈妈笑一个 |
[14:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:45] | Still no signal. | 还是没信号 |
[14:47] | Some kind of interference. | 有干扰 |
[14:49] | So, we’re on our own. | 那我们只能靠自己了 |
[15:05] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[15:13] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[15:14] | We have to… What? | 我们得…什么 |
[15:23] | The tissue sample, it’s grown | 是组织样本 它长大了 |
[15:25] | into a fetus. | 成了胚胎 |
[15:26] | Into a baby hybrid? But how? | 会变成小混种动物吗 怎么会 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:31] | But this egg, I think it’s calling for help. | 但这颗卵 我觉得它在求救 |
[15:36] | The razorbacks have come for it. | 那个尖背野狼是为它而来 |
[15:56] | I’ve seen this kind of long-distance communication before | 我见过这样的远距沟通 |
[15:59] | in mutated lions, but that was nowhere near this powerful. | 变异狮群就有 但那远没有如此强大 |
[16:06] | If that thing is what they want, I say let them have it. | 如果它们想要那玩意 给它们好了 |
[16:09] | We can’t leave it here. | 我们不能丢下它 |
[16:12] | This new hybrid has grown from a tissue sample | 这种新混种动物 能从一块组织样本 |
[16:16] | into a fully-developed embryo in a matter of hours. | 在几小时内长大成为一个发育完整的胚胎 |
[16:19] | If I can study it, | 如果我可以研究它 |
[16:21] | somehow isolate the hormones responsible, | 分离出促使它生长的激素 |
[16:25] | this embryo could pave the way to reversing the effects of the TX-gas. | 这个胚胎或许能为逆转TX毒气的功效铺路 |
[16:30] | You really playing the “We have to save the world” card again? | 你真的又要打”我们得拯救世界”那张牌吗 |
[16:33] | This could be the key to solving human sterilization. | 这或许能解决人类绝育问题 |
[16:37] | We cannot leave it behind. | 我们不能丢下它 |
[16:43] | Sounds like the storm’s moving and we got to work fast. | 听上去风暴要来了 我们得快点了 |
[16:46] | I’ll lure them to the backyard. | 我引它们去后院 |
[16:48] | You take Isaac to the truck. | 你带艾萨克上车 |
[16:49] | I’ll meet you on the access road. | 我们在通路上碰头 |
[16:50] | No, no, Dariela. | 不不 达瑞拉 |
[16:52] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险 |
[16:54] | There may be another way. | 或许还有别的办法 |
[17:08] | You must feel like Rip Van Winkle, | 你肯定觉得像瑞普·凡·温克尔吧 |
[17:10] | waking up in a different world. | 醒来时世界已大变 |
[17:13] | Humanity sterilized. | 人类绝育了 |
[17:16] | The West Coast fallen. | 西海岸沦陷 |
[17:17] | Packs of monsters roaming the streets. | 各种怪物在街道上肆虐 |
[17:22] | But the IADG, they think that you can help. | 但是国际动物防御组织认为你能帮忙 |
[17:26] | They think you know how to stop the hybrids. | 他们认为你知道如何阻止混种动物 |
[17:30] | Do you remember anything | 你还记得自己 |
[17:31] | about how you ended up in that tank? | 为什么会在那个水箱里吗 |
[17:33] | Who put you there or why? | 谁把你关进去的 或者为什么 |
[17:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:43] | Just might take some time. | 也许得花上点时间 |
[17:50] | 79 60 79, 60. | |
[17:52] | 79 60 79, 60? | |
[17:56] | Seeing your face again, | 再次看到你 |
[17:58] | the only thing that I can remember is 79, 60. | 我却只能记起79 60 |
[18:08] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[18:09] | The parking ticket I got the day you were born. | 是你出生那天我收到的罚单 |
[18:13] | $79.60. | 79.60元 |
[18:18] | Money well spent. | 罚得也值了 |
[18:20] | Almost missed your birth. | 差点错过你出生的那一刻 |
[18:23] | And I missed half your childhood. | 我错过了你大半的童年 |
[18:26] | And the past ten years. | 和过去的十年 |
[18:32] | I swear, I am… | 我发誓 我… |
[18:34] | I’m not missing another second, ever. | 我以后再也不会错过一秒钟和你一起的时间 |
[18:43] | It’s good that you’re remembering. | 你开始记起来了 太好了 |
[18:56] | They need you to remember something, too. | 他们也需要你记起点东西 |
[19:01] | What do they want to know? | 他们想知道什么 |
[19:03] | They’re looking for answers about some kind of program. | 他们想知道某种项目的答案 |
[19:08] | Blue Diaspora. | 蓝色迁移 |
[19:10] | I don’t know what it means, | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[19:12] | but whatever it is, it’s really important. | 但不管这是什么 都很重要 |
[19:17] | It’s the reason they came for you. | 所以他们才会找你 |
[19:27] | We did everything we could to find her, Dylan. | 我们已经尽我们所能地找她了 迪兰 |
[19:29] | Okay, I don’t even know | 现在还没抓到她 |
[19:31] | how we’re supposed to sleep with her still out there. | 我都不知道我们该怎么安心睡觉 |
[19:35] | Well, we live in hybrid country, | 我们活在一个满是混种动物的国度 |
[19:38] | beyond the barrier. | 远离安全的屏障 |
[19:39] | We’ve seen our fair share of god-awful, horrible things. | 我们已经见识过不少非常可怕的事 |
[19:42] | We’ve helped hundreds of families | 我们帮助了几百个家庭 |
[19:44] | find their way to safety, so I sleep fine at night, | 将他们送到安全的地方 所以我晚上能安心睡觉 |
[19:47] | especially knowing you’re in bed beside me. | 特别是还有你在我身边 |
[20:00] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[20:03] | It’s a nice place you got here… Dylan. | 这地方还真不错啊 迪兰 |
[20:17] | How we doing, Dr. Morgan? | 你好吗 摩根博士 |
[20:19] | His core temperature is coming up. | 他的核心温度在上升 |
[20:20] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[20:23] | Heart rate stabilized. | 心率稳定 |
[20:25] | Blood flow is improving. | 血流状况有所改善 |
[20:31] | Well, how about your memory? | 你的记忆呢 |
[20:33] | Anything coming back? | 有回想起什么吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:38] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记起来了 |
[20:41] | Just waiting for you to upgrade me to a better room. | 只是在等你们把我安排住到条件更好的房间 |
[20:46] | Well, you got your sense of humor back. | 你的幽默感又回来了 |
[20:47] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好迹象 |
[20:49] | So then, tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[20:51] | what do you remember about Blue Diaspora? | 你对蓝色迁移记起来些什么 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what that is. | 抱歉 我不知道那是什么 |
[21:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[21:03] | But my team tells me otherwise. | 但我的团队不是这样认为的 |
[21:07] | What’s inside your head, | 你脑中的信息 |
[21:09] | it could help save a lot of people. | 能帮我们拯救很多人 |
[21:12] | How? | 怎么救 |
[21:13] | I’m afraid that’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[21:15] | But you get back to your old self, | 但你恢复自我后 |
[21:17] | we get you IADG clearance, you can help us. | 我们会给你动物防御组织的权限 你能帮助我们 |
[21:20] | Help the IADG? | 帮助国际动物防御组织 |
[21:23] | Last I checked, | 我还记得 |
[21:25] | you were trying to murder every animal on the planet, | 之前你们是打算消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[21:27] | so, um… no, thanks. | 所以…不用了 谢谢 |
[21:31] | I know your history with our organization, | 我知道你和我们组织 和戴维斯将军 |
[21:33] | with General Davies, but that was ten years ago. | 之间的过节 但那是十年前的事了 |
[21:35] | I assure you, our priority now is protecting people | 我向你保证 我们现在的首要要务是保护人类 |
[21:39] | from the hybrid threat. | 免收混种动物威胁 |
[21:40] | And that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才会在这里 |
[21:41] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[21:44] | We need you to remember. | 我们需要你记起来 |
[21:46] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[21:48] | I’ve tried. | 我努力过了 |
[21:50] | There’s nothing. | 什么都想不起来 |
[21:56] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[22:01] | Well, it looks like your gamma frequencies | 你的脑伽马频率示数好像 |
[22:02] | are still lagging behind. | 仍然很低 |
[22:05] | I got some meds that should be able to help with that. | 我能搞到一些能帮助你恢复的药物 |
[22:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:14] | Whatever he gives you, don’t take it. | 不管他给你什么 都别吃 |
[22:16] | Clem, what are you not telling me? | 克莱曼 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[22:19] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[22:21] | These are not good people, and they’re not with the IADG. | 他们不是好人 他们不是国际动物防御组织 |
[22:23] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[22:24] | They’re Shepherds. | 他们是牧羊人 |
[23:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:20] | Clementine. | 克莱曼婷 |
[23:22] | You shouldn’t be down here. | 你不应该到这里来 |
[23:31] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:32] | What am I doing down here? | 我在这里干什么 |
[23:34] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:35] | – Clem, take it easy. – Take it easy? | -克莱曼 别激动 -别激动 |
[23:37] | You have a man in a cage on your plane. | 你把一个人关在你的飞机上 |
[23:39] | He doesn’t deserve to be called a man, | 他做了那种事情 |
[23:41] | not after what he did. | 根本不配为人 |
[23:43] | A little dramatic, don’t you think? | 你这样说有点小题大做了吧 |
[23:44] | Shut up. His name is Greg Mansdale. | 闭嘴 他叫格雷格·门萨 |
[23:47] | He’s a Shepherd. | 他是个牧羊人 |
[23:49] | For the last three months, he’s been giving me information, | 过去的三个月 他一直在给我提供信息 |
[23:53] | information I use against the other Shepherds. | 帮我对付其他牧羊人 |
[23:55] | He’s one of the people who poisoned the planet; | 他是在地球上释放毒气 |
[23:57] | sterilized humanity. | 绝育人类的人之一 |
[24:00] | He’s one of the people who took Mitch from us. | 他是将米奇从我们身边夺走的人之一 |
[24:07] | Do you know anything about my father? | 你知道我父亲的什么信息吗 |
[24:12] | You’re Mitch Morgan’s girl. | 你是米奇·摩根的女儿 |
[24:15] | Well, look at you all grown up. | 你都长这么大了 |
[24:17] | I said shut up. | 我说了闭嘴 |
[24:21] | He doesn’t know what happened to your father, | 他不知道你父亲出了什么事 |
[24:22] | but he is going to help us find him. | 但他会帮我们找到他 |
[24:30] | This photo was taken yesterday, in Siberia. | 这张卫星图是昨天在西伯利亚拍到的 |
[24:33] | An abandoned Shepherd compound. | 这是一个被遗弃的牧羊人基地 |
[24:34] | Wait, Shepherds– Jamie, how did you find… | 等等 牧羊人 杰米 你怎么找到… |
[24:36] | This was taken today. | 这是今天拍到的 |
[24:39] | Tell me what’s changed. | 告诉我什么地方变了 |
[24:45] | Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[24:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:51] | It’s a hangar. | 是个机库 |
[24:52] | And that’s the shadow from the open hangar door. | 那是机库打开的门投射的影子 |
[24:56] | It means someone’s there already. | 说明已经有人在那里了 |
[24:59] | But my dad. | 但我爸爸 |
[25:00] | If it’s Shepherds and not the IADG… | 如果是牧羊人 而不是国际动物防御组织 |
[25:02] | Then we have to be ready for them. | 那我们得做好准备 |
[25:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:14] | My name is Leanne Ducovny. | 我是莉安·杜考夫尼 |
[25:16] | I’m chief executive officer of Reiden Global. | 我是雷登国际的首席执行官 |
[25:20] | And let me start by saying thank you | 首先我要对观赏这支影片的人 |
[25:22] | for taking the time to watch this video. | 说声谢谢 |
[25:25] | Now, I’m excited | 我现在很高兴 |
[25:27] | because Reiden Global has made a breakthrough | 因为雷登国际已经有了重大突破 |
[25:29] | that we believe, with your help, | 我们相信 在你们的帮助下 |
[25:31] | will put an end to the sterility pandemic. | 这项突破能终止不育 |
[25:41] | You want to hurry it up, Abe? | 能快点吗 亚伯 |
[25:42] | This should block the signal. | 这样应该能屏蔽信号了 |
[25:44] | Like a Faraday cage. | 像法拉第屏蔽一样 |
[25:59] | Can we go now? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[26:00] | If this works. | 如果有用的话 |
[26:20] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[26:24] | Isaac, come on. | 艾萨克 来 |
[26:26] | We have to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[26:27] | Go. Go, go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[26:31] | You’re working with the Shepherds now? | 你现在加入牧羊人了 |
[26:33] | Teaming up with them was the only chance I had | 为了救你 我只能 |
[26:35] | at getting you back. | 和他们联手 |
[26:36] | I did what I had to. | 我是逼不得已 |
[26:38] | Why would they bring you along? | 他们为什么带你过来 |
[26:40] | They knew that you would never trust them. | 他们知道你不会信任他们 |
[26:41] | They needed a familiar face. | 他们需要找一个你熟悉的人 |
[26:44] | You know something. | 你知道些什么 |
[26:45] | About Blue Diaspora. | 关于蓝色迁移的事 |
[26:46] | And they will do whatever it takes to get it out of you. | 他们会不惜一切代价从你口中获取这个信息 |
[26:53] | That’s the security system. | 是安全系统 |
[26:56] | Unknown aircraft coming on its final approach. | 不明飞行器马上将要降落 |
[26:59] | They’re coming for Mitch. | 他们是来找米奇的 |
[27:01] | – Well, go take care of it! – Yes, sir. | -赶紧去解决了 -是 长官 |
[27:03] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[27:06] | I don’t know what that is, but this seems like | 我不知道怎么回事 但看上去好像是 |
[27:07] | a good time to get out of here. | 离开这里的好机会 |
[27:11] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -我们走 -好 |
[27:24] | How are you a cop? | 你怎么会变成了警察 |
[27:26] | It’s been years… | 好几年不见了… |
[27:28] | Dylan. | 迪兰 |
[27:30] | A lot can change. | 很多事都会变 |
[27:34] | Tessa seems nice. | 泰莎看上去还不错 |
[27:35] | You so much as breathe a word to her about me, | 你要是敢跟她透露我的任何事 |
[27:37] | – I swear I will… – Easy, easy, easy. | -我发誓我 -放松 放松 |
[27:40] | If you want to call yourself Dylan | 如果你想自称迪兰 |
[27:42] | and play hero in the badlands, | 在荒原逞英雄 |
[27:43] | be my guest, okay? | 随便你 好吗 |
[27:45] | I’m not here to change that. | 我没兴趣改变你的生活 |
[27:47] | But as somebody who knows a thing or two | 但我知道对所爱之人说谎 |
[27:50] | about lying to the person that you love, | 后果会怎样 |
[27:53] | the sooner that you come clean, the better. | 所以我觉得你越快坦白越好 |
[28:01] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[28:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Dylan was just saying how lucky he is to have you. | 迪兰在说他拥有你真的很幸运 |
[28:07] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[28:09] | You came an awful long way to hear about our love life. | 你走了这么远就是来听爱情故事的吗 |
[28:13] | Look, I want what you want. | 我跟你们的目标一样 |
[28:17] | To find the person who bombed my precinct and your camp. | 找到那个炸掉我的大楼和你的营地的人 |
[28:21] | The woman you’re looking for is mid to late 30s. | 你要找的女人三十多岁 |
[28:26] | Brown hair, dark skin, about five-seven. | 棕色头发 深色皮肤 身高170左右 |
[28:29] | – You’ve seen her? – Just for a second. | -你见过她吗 -就看到了一眼 |
[28:31] | We tracked her and found her truck, but it was a dead end. | 我们跟踪她并发现了她的车 但线索断了 |
[28:34] | She left this behind. | 她留下了这个 |
[28:41] | Have you found anything else with this symbol on it? | 你们见过别的东西上有这个符号吗 |
[28:43] | – No. – Okay. I’m gonna need to see where you found this. | -没有 -好吧 我要看看你发现这个的地方 |
[28:46] | – If we leave right now… – There is no “We,” | -如果我们现在就走 -我们不和你一起 |
[28:48] | Detective, okay? | 警探 |
[28:50] | So if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[28:52] | I have people back at camp that need my help. | 我得去营地了 很多人需要帮助呢 |
[29:00] | Look, I don’t know what the deal is with you two, | 我不知道你们之间发生了什么 |
[29:02] | but it sounds complicated. | 但好像有点复杂 |
[29:04] | And Dylan’s probably the most uncomplicated guy I know. | 迪兰可能是我认识的最单纯的人了 |
[29:09] | Well, you just… | 你 |
[29:11] | you don’t know Dylan the way that I do. | 你了解的迪兰可能和我了解的不太一样 |
[29:18] | We’ve boarded the plane. | 我们已经上了飞机 |
[29:19] | Moving in. | 前进 |
[29:34] | Mansdale? | 门萨 |
[29:37] | Run. | 快跑 |
[29:50] | This isn’t going to work; you can barely stand. | 这样不行啊 你都站不起来 |
[29:52] | We have to try. | 我们得试试 |
[29:55] | Oh, is that right? | 你们想跑吗 |
[29:56] | – Please. We were just… – Shut up! | -求你了 我们只是 -闭嘴 |
[29:58] | You… sit down. | 你给我坐下 |
[30:01] | No. | 不 |
[30:02] | – I said sit… down. – No. | -我说了坐 坐下 -不 |
[30:05] | He doesn’t know any– ah! | 他什么都不知道 |
[30:09] | Well, maybe he just needs a little motivation. | 也许他只是需要一点激励 |
[30:11] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[30:26] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[30:31] | Let’s give Daddy some space. Come on. | 给爸爸一点空间 过来 |
[30:52] | There’s two outside by the… | 有两只在外面 就在 |
[31:07] | Isaac, don’t move. | 艾萨克 别动 |
[31:10] | Everyone stand still. | 所有人都别动 |
[31:13] | Why isn’t it attacking? | 它为什么不袭击我们 |
[31:15] | It’s looking for the egg. | 它在找胚胎 |
[31:17] | Thenet’s give it to him. | 那就给它 |
[31:18] | It’s too important. | 它非常重要 |
[31:20] | It won’t matter if we don’t make it out of here alive. | 如果我们不能活着离开 胚胎也没意义了 |
[31:31] | – Daddy! Daddy! – Abe! Abe! | -爸爸 爸爸 -亚伯 亚伯 |
[31:35] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[31:48] | Daddy, are you okay? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:54] | I’m okay, Isaac. | 我没事 艾萨克 |
[31:59] | Keep your leg elevated. | 腿一直抬高别动 |
[32:01] | All right? Just take it easy. | 还好吗 放松点 |
[32:05] | Someone’s calling for you. | 有人找你 |
[32:07] | Help with that one. | 帮帮那个人 |
[32:08] | This is Dylan. | 我是迪兰 |
[32:10] | Dylan. | 迪兰 |
[32:12] | You look more like a Jackson to me. | 我倒是觉得更应该叫你杰克逊 |
[32:17] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[32:18] | It’s me, Jackson. | 是我啊 杰克逊 |
[32:20] | You, your lions | 你 你的狮子们 |
[32:21] | and that adorable little girlfriend of yours | 还有你那可爱的小女朋友 |
[32:23] | have been chasing after me. | 都曾追捕过我 |
[32:25] | You have something of mine. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[32:27] | The disc. | 那个圆盘 |
[32:28] | Consider it a gift. | 把它算作小礼物吧 |
[32:31] | So you’ll remember me when your world crumbles around you. | 当你的世界崩塌时 你就可以想起我了 |
[32:36] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[32:39] | 96 people are dead because of you. | 你害死了96个人 |
[32:42] | You understand that? Why? | 你知道吗 到底为什么 |
[32:44] | I always imagined you were smarter than you appeared. | 我总以为你会比你表现出来的样子聪明些 |
[32:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:49] | You destroyed my world once. | 你曾经毁了我的世界 |
[32:53] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[32:54] | Yeah, well, let me tell you something, okay? | 我告诉你吧 |
[32:56] | You have no idea who you’re up against. | 你根本不知道你惹到了谁 |
[33:04] | You give me Blue Diaspora, | 你把蓝色迁移的事告诉我 |
[33:06] | I give you your daughter. Easy. | 我就把你女儿交给你 很简单 |
[33:08] | But if you keep on playing dumb, | 但如果你继续装傻 |
[33:11] | – you are gonna wish you never woke up. – No! | -你就会希望你从未醒来 -不要 |
[33:14] | Dad, please, tell him! Dad, please! | 爸 告诉他吧 爸 求你 |
[33:16] | Look, I-I… I told you. I don’t know what that is. | 我和你说了 我不知道那是什么 |
[33:19] | – You’re a liar! – Dad, tell him! | -你是个骗子 -爸 告诉他 |
[33:20] | I’m not lying, I don’t know what that is. | 我没有骗你 我不知道那是什么 |
[33:22] | I don’t know how to help you. | 我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[33:23] | Look, I will do anything you want, | 你要我做什么都行 |
[33:25] | just, d-don’t hurt her. | 只是别伤害她 |
[33:26] | – Do you love your daughter? – Don’t hurt her! | -你爱你女儿吗 -别伤害她 |
[33:28] | Do you want to see your daughter alive?! | 你想看到你女儿活命吗 |
[33:30] | – Don’t hurt her. – Help me! | -别伤害她 -救我 |
[33:31] | – I can’t help you! – Three… Two! | -我帮不了你 -三 二 |
[33:33] | – Don’t, don’t, don’t! – One. | -别伤害她 -一 |
[33:34] | Don’t. | 别 |
[33:52] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[33:54] | I’m fine, I think. | 应该没事 |
[33:59] | – You know how to use that? – Do you? | -你会怎么开枪吗 -你会吗 |
[34:11] | Stop. | 站住 |
[34:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
[34:19] | – Dad, is that really you? – Who the hell are you? | -爸 真的是你吗 -你是什么人 |
[34:22] | It’s okay, I’m, I’m his daughter, Clementine. | 没事的 我是他女儿 克莱曼婷 |
[34:25] | You are not Clementine. I am. | 你不是克莱曼婷 我才是 |
[34:27] | – What? – Don’t listen to her. | -什么 -别听她说 |
[34:29] | – Let’s shoot her and let’s get out of here. – What? | -开枪打她 然后我们离开这 -什么 |
[34:31] | Dad, I came here to save you. | 爸 我是来救你的 |
[34:34] | – Don’t call me that. – Dad. | -别叫我爸 -爸 |
[34:36] | – We need to get out of here. – You either! | -我们要离开这里 -你也别叫 |
[34:39] | Dad, I know this is hard to understand right now. | 爸 我知道现在很难理解这些事 |
[34:40] | – Stop talking. – Don’t listen to her. | -别说话 -别听她说 |
[34:41] | Stop talking, both of you, stop talking. | 别说话 你们俩都别说话 |
[34:44] | – Don’t do it, Dad. – Shut up. Shut up! | -别这么做 爸 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[35:00] | Why don’t we all just take a breath, | 我们不如都喘口气 |
[35:02] | and put the guns away. | 把枪放下 |
[35:04] | You first. | 你先 |
[35:09] | See? | 看到了 |
[35:11] | No gun. | 放下枪 |
[35:16] | Now I’m gonna reach into my pocket, | 现在我要把手伸进口袋里 |
[35:17] | – Dad. No. No. – I can prove | -爸 不要 -我可以证明 |
[35:19] | – I’m your daughter. – Keep your hand out… | -我是你女儿 -手拿出来 |
[35:20] | Stay the hell out of this. | 别插手 |
[35:21] | No, Dad! | 不 爸 |
[35:51] | 人行横道 应付金额79.60美元 | |
[35:52] | My parking ticket. | 我的违规停车罚单 |
[35:56] | Dad. | 爸 |
[35:58] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我不知道你还真敢开枪 |
[36:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:03] | You’re gonna tell me everything about Blue Diaspora. | 你要把蓝色迁移的事全都告诉我 |
[36:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:18] | Nice beard. | 胡子不错嘛 |
[36:23] | She called me. | 她打给了我 |
[36:25] | That bitch called me. | 那贱人给我打了电话 |
[36:27] | Who called you? | 谁打给你 |
[36:28] | The bomber. | 放炸弹的人 |
[36:32] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[36:33] | Well, she knew my name. | 她知道我的名字 |
[36:35] | She was taunting me. | 她奚落了我 |
[36:37] | Like it was personal. | 好像是针对我似的 |
[36:40] | Because it is. | 因为就是针对你的 |
[36:43] | I I.D.’ed the bomber | 我从你们找到的光盘所留下的DNA上 |
[36:44] | with, uh, with DNA off of that disc that you guys found. | 确认了放置炸弹的人的身份 |
[36:47] | Her name is Abigail Westbrook. | 她叫艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[36:49] | This is her genetic profile. | 这是她的基因档案 |
[36:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:52] | When I got the preliminary results, | 当我拿到初步结果时 |
[36:53] | I just assumed you must’ve somehow contaminated the sample. | 我以为你肯定不小心污染了样本 |
[36:56] | So I had my tech run the tests again, but the results, | 所以我让技术部再检测一次 但是结果 |
[36:59] | – the exact same. – What are you saying? | -完全一样 -你在说什么 |
[37:01] | You and this Abigail Westbrook | 你和这个艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[37:04] | share multiple genetic markers. | 都拥有同样的多重基因标记 |
[37:07] | That’s why I thought it was contaminated, but it wasn’t. | 所以我以为样本受到了污染 但不是 |
[37:10] | Jackson, Abigail Westbrook is your sister. | 杰克逊 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克是你妹妹 |
[37:16] | 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 杰克逊·奥兹 兄妹匹配 | |
[37:26] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你真的知道你在做什么吗 |
[37:27] | The bullet passed clean through. | 子弹直接打穿了 |
[37:29] | So I’ll have to watch it for infection, | 所以我会观察 以防感染 |
[37:30] | but you’re gonna be fine. | 但是你会没事的 |
[37:33] | Well, if you’re looking for a second opinion, | 如果你想听听不同的意见 |
[37:35] | I can take a look. | 我可以看看 |
[37:39] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[37:41] | Like I shot my daughter. | 就像对女儿开枪一样糟 |
[37:47] | I see it, now. | 我现在认出来了 |
[37:50] | I couldn’t see it before, I’m sorry. | 我之前认不出来 对不起 |
[37:52] | What? | 认出什么 |
[37:53] | You. | 你 |
[37:54] | Given the circumstances, | 根据当时的情况 |
[37:56] | I think I’ll let it slide. | 我想我会原谅你的 |
[37:59] | Maybe these will help. | 或许戴眼镜会有帮助 |
[38:13] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我让你们两个独处一下 |
[38:15] | Wait, Clem. | 等等 克莱曼 |
[38:16] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 爸 |
[38:18] | Not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去的 |
[38:29] | So… | 所以 |
[38:33] | how did you end up with the plane? | 你怎么会在这架飞机上 |
[38:36] | Well, we saved the world on this thing, | 我们曾经坐这架飞机拯救了世界 |
[38:38] | I thought I should keep it in the family. | 我觉得应该把它留给我们自己用 |
[38:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:56] | Last thing I remember is, uh, | 我记得的最后一件事是 |
[38:59] | teeth and claws, ripping into me. | 利齿与尖爪撕裂我的身体 |
[39:03] | Whoever saved my life, they… | 不管是谁救了我 他们 |
[39:06] | They didn’t do it out of the kindness of their hearts. | 他们这么做并非出于善意 |
[39:08] | You were in Siberia. | 你当时在西伯利亚 |
[39:11] | At the edge of the world. | 在世界的尽头 |
[39:14] | Whoever put you in that tank, | 不管是谁把你放进那个水缸 |
[39:18] | they didn’t want anybody to find you. | 他们都不希望有人找到你 |
[39:22] | They kept you away from me… | 他们让你远离我 |
[39:27] | …from the world, for ten years. | 远离这个世界 整整十年之久 |
[39:31] | I’m going to find out who did this. | 我一定要找到罪魁祸首 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna find out why. | 我要找到原因 |
[39:36] | I’m gonna make them pay. | 我要让他们付出代价 |
[39:45] | Finally got him to fall asleep. | 终于让他睡着了 |
[39:48] | He’s afraid the razorbacks will get him while he’s sleeping. | 他害怕尖背野狼会在他睡觉时袭击他 |
[39:52] | The world’s become a dangerous place. | 这个世界已经变成了一个危险的地方 |
[39:55] | So many things we have to protect him from. | 我们要保护他避免受到的上海太多了 |
[39:59] | We got lucky today. | 今天只是运气好 |
[40:01] | Looking back, maybe we should’ve gone with Clementine. | 现在回想 我们应该跟克莱曼婷一起走的 |
[40:14] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 抱歉打扰你 先生 |
[40:16] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[40:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:20] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:22] | We had a hybrid incident. | 我们之前受到混种动物袭击 |
[40:24] | We’ll alert IADG. | 我们会警告国际动物防御组织 |
[40:27] | But that’s not why we’re here. | 但那不是我们来这里的原因 |
[40:29] | My kid’s sleeping. | 我的孩子在睡觉 |
[40:30] | Mind if we talk in the kitchen? | 我们可以到厨房谈话吗 |
[40:31] | – Yes, ma’am. – It’s this way. | -好的 夫人 -这边请 |
[40:39] | If this isn’t about the hybrids, why are you here? | 如果你们不是为混种动物来的 那是为什么 |
[40:42] | An emergency government protocol | 有一项紧急政府程序 |
[40:43] | has been initiated in the tri-county area. | 已经在三郡地区实施 |
[40:45] | What protocol? | 什么程序 |
[40:48] | We have an introductory video | 我们有个介绍影片 |
[40:49] | that explains it better than I could. | 会比我解释得更清楚 |
[40:54] | Hello. My name is Leanne Ducovny. | 你好 我是莉安·杜考夫尼 |
[40:57] | I’m chief executive officer at Reiden Global. | 我是雷登国际的首席执行官 |
[41:00] | And let me start by saying thank you | 首先我要对观赏这支影片的人 |
[41:03] | for watching this video. | 说声谢谢 |
[41:06] | I’m excited to tell you that Reiden Global | 我很高兴告诉你们 雷登国际 |
[41:07] | has made a breakthrough; | 已经有了重大突破 |
[41:09] | that we believe, with your help, | 我们相信 在你们的帮助下 |
[41:11] | will put an end to the sterility pandemic. | 这项突破能终止不育 |
[41:14] | – But sacrifices… – What? | -但需要 -什么 |
[41:15] | …will need to be made for the greater good. | 一些牺牲才能达到更大利益 |
[41:18] | Which is the reason that I’m addressing you. | 这也是我向你们说明的原因 |
[41:20] | Your child has been selected | 你们的孩子已经被选中 |
[41:22] | to participate in our pilot program. | 参加我们的试验计划 |
[41:24] | He or she will be safe in our custody. | 他们会在我们的保护下安全生活 |
[41:27] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[41:27] | Ma’am… | 夫人 |
[41:31] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[41:33] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[41:36] | – Isaac! – Isaac! | -艾萨克 -艾萨克 |
[41:38] | – Isaac! – Isaac! | -艾萨克 -艾萨克 |
[41:41] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[41:45] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[41:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[42:27] | Please, God, please. | 拜托 老天 拜托 |