时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:04] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:14] | a secretive group called the Shepherds | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织 |
[00:16] | released a gas that sterilized all of humanity. | 释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then, lab-made creatures called hybrids | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:23] | devastated the West coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:25] | So a massive barrier was constructed, | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:27] | to protect the rest of North America, | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | but new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:32] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:39] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:41] | and a brutal terrorist with a plan to end the human race. | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的恐怖分子 |
[00:44] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | I want what you want– to find the person who | 我跟你们的目标一样 找到那个 |
[00:54] | bombed my precinct and your camp. | 炸掉我的大楼和你的营地的人 |
[00:55] | I ID’d the bomber. | 我确认了放置炸弹的人的身份 |
[00:57] | Her name is Abigail Westbrook. Jackson, she’s your sister. | 她叫艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 杰克逊 她是你妹妹 |
[01:00] | My father’s alive, and he needs you, Jamie. | 我父亲还活着 他需要你 杰米 |
[01:05] | Nice beard. | 胡子不错嘛 |
[01:06] | If we don’t find a way to stop the hybrids, | 如果我们不想办法阻止混种动物 |
[01:08] | the entire world is gonna wind up like Portland. | 全世界都会像波特兰一样 |
[01:12] | We’ll let Dr. Kenyatta handle it. | 让肯亚塔博士处理吧 |
[01:15] | Jackson sent you this. | 杰克逊给你发了这个 |
[01:16] | – What is that? – Tissue sample. | -那是什么 -是组织样本 |
[01:18] | The razorbacks have come for it. | 那个尖背野狼是为它而来 |
[01:21] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[01:22] | No! | 不 |
[01:24] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:26] | – Dariela. – Hi, Jonah. | -达瑞拉 -约拿 |
[01:27] | – Does Abe know you’re calling? – No. | -亚伯知道你给我打电话吗 -不知道 |
[01:29] | But I have some research you need to see. | 但有些研究你需要看看 |
[01:30] | I think Abe is onto something. | 我觉得亚伯在研究些什么 |
[01:31] | My name is Leanne Ducovny. | 我是莉安·杜考夫尼 |
[01:33] | Your child has been selected to participate | 你们的孩子已经被选中 |
[01:36] | in our pilot program. | 参加我们的试验计划 |
[01:37] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[01:39] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[01:41] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:43] | My child’s been taken. | 我的孩子被带走了 |
[01:45] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[01:46] | Listen to me. My son | 听我说 我儿子 |
[01:47] | and the other children in Oak Haven | 还有橡树港的其他孩子 |
[01:49] | have been abducted by the 813th | 都被白云岩堡的 |
[01:51] | National Guard Regiment out of Fort Dolostone. | 第813国民警卫队团绑架了 |
[01:54] | The convoy that took them had been diverted by the snowstorm, | 带走他们的车队因雪暴而改道了 |
[01:57] | but we found them. | 但我们找到他们了 |
[01:57] | My husband’s following one of their transports. | 我丈夫正在追踪他们的一辆运输车 |
[01:59] | Calm down. I’m going to help. | 冷静下来 我会帮助你的 |
[02:01] | We’re getting a lot of calls about this. | 我们接到了很多关于这个的电话 |
[02:03] | Do you have Internet access? | 你可以上网吗 |
[02:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:06] | Go to the Web site AssembleOurFuture.com. | 登陆网站AssembleOurFuture.com |
[02:08] | There you’ll be able to read | 你可以在那里看到 |
[02:10] | Presidential Executive Order 14725, and hopefully you can… | 总统行政令14725号 希望你能… |
[02:14] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[02:14] | You’re reading from a script right now? | 你是在读写好的回答吗 |
[02:19] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[02:20] | Hey, stop! | 停车 |
[02:21] | Move. Move! | 闪开 闪开 |
[02:34] | Male approaching. | 男子靠近 |
[02:36] | Back in your vehicle. | 回到车上 |
[02:37] | – Now. – My son… | -快点 -我儿子 |
[02:39] | My-my son is in one of those trucks. | 我儿子在那些车上 |
[02:41] | – Isaac?! – Daddy! | -艾萨克 -爸爸 |
[02:44] | – Isaac! – Daddy! | -艾萨克 -爸爸 |
[02:46] | Isaac! I’m coming for you! | 艾萨克 我来救你了 |
[02:48] | Trucks are covered. | 车队有掩护 |
[02:49] | – Move ’em out. – No, no, no. Please, please. | -开走 -不不 求你 |
[02:51] | – You can’t do this! – Stay behind the barricade, sir. | -你不能这么做 -不要越过屏障 先生 |
[02:53] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我不会再说第二遍了 |
[02:57] | You’re going to shoot me? | 你要向我开枪吗 |
[02:58] | For trying to get to my son? | 就因为我想救儿子 |
[02:59] | Do not take another step! | 别再向前走了 |
[03:01] | – Stand down. – What are you doing?! | -退下 -你们在干什么 |
[03:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[03:03] | You are soldiers! Don’t you have children? | 你们是军人 你们没有孩子吗 |
[03:06] | No, and unless something changes, I never will. | 没有 除非发生改变 我永远也不会有 |
[03:10] | Now… back… off… sir. | 给我 退后 先生 |
[03:16] | – I am going to follow my son. – Daddy! | -我会跟着我儿子 -爸爸 |
[03:19] | And there is nothing you can do to stop me. | 你别想阻止我 |
[03:21] | We have orders to use deadly force if you don’t comply. | 我们有令对不服从命令的人使用致命武器 |
[03:24] | Let’s get this convoy going, soldiers. | 车队启程 各位 |
[03:29] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[03:33] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[03:44] | Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan, | 威斯康辛 伊利诺伊 密歇根 |
[03:47] | where the Federal government authorized Reiden Global | 等地的联邦政府准许雷登国际 |
[03:50] | to quarantine children under 12. | 隔离12岁以下的儿童 |
[03:52] | Reiden Global CEO Leanne Ducovny defended the action, | 雷登国际执行总裁莉安·杜考夫尼维护了这一行动 |
[03:56] | comparing it to this country’s own history | 将其与本国历史上的 |
[03:59] | of a military draft as a civic duty. | 应征入伍相比 称之为公民义务 |
[04:02] | In other news, investigators have linked a deadly explosion | 其他新闻 调查员将一起发生于某纽约警局 |
[04:05] | at an NYPD precinct to a similar tragedy | 分局的致命爆炸与另一起发生在波特兰 |
[04:09] | at a refugee camp in Portland. | 一难民营的类似事件联系了起来 |
[04:11] | Authorities are searching for this woman, Abigail Westbrook, | 当局在寻找该女子 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[04:15] | a person of interest in the investigation. | 此案中的嫌疑人 |
[04:18] | Who also happens to be my sister. | 还恰好是我妹妹 |
[04:21] | Wanted on 23 counts, | 因23宗案件被通缉 |
[04:24] | from impersonating a federal agent | 从冒充联邦探员 |
[04:25] | to using weapons of mass destruction. Twice. | 到使用大规模杀伤性武器 两次 |
[04:28] | – Any luck tracing that phone call she made to me? – No. | -追踪到她打给我的那通电话了吗 -没有 |
[04:31] | She’s very good at covering her tracks. | 她很会掩盖踪迹 |
[04:33] | Do we know anything else? | 我们还知道别的吗 |
[04:35] | Like how she’s connected to the hybrids? | 比如她跟混种动物有什么关系 |
[04:37] | You can ask Abigail yourself when we arrest her. | 等我们逮捕了艾比盖尔你自己问她吧 |
[04:39] | Who’s Abigail? | 艾比盖尔是谁 |
[04:44] | The person who attacked our camp. | 袭击了我们营地的人 |
[04:47] | Logan ID’d her. | 洛根查到了她的身份 |
[04:48] | Her name’s Abigail Westbrook. | 她叫艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[04:52] | He didn’t get much else. | 他没查到别的了 |
[04:54] | Any idea where she is? | 知道她在哪吗 |
[04:55] | ‘Cause I need to hit something. | 因为我很想打点什么 |
[04:57] | Preferably one Abigail Westbrook. | 最好是艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[04:59] | I plastered her photo at airports, | 我把她的照片通报给了机场 |
[05:01] | train stations and the border. Chopper’s on standby. | 火车站和边境线 直升机在待命 |
[05:05] | You guys know this area better than anybody, so, | 你们比谁都更了解这个地区 |
[05:07] | the moment that we do get a hit on her, | 我们一有她的消息 |
[05:08] | I’m hoping that you’ll come with… | 希望你们会跟我来… |
[05:13] | Dylan, you okay? | 迪兰 你没事吧 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Just tired. | 嗯 就是累了 |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:29] | I should just tell her the truth, | 我该告诉她真相的 |
[05:30] | but how can I explain it to her if I can’t make sense of it myself? | 但我要怎么跟她解释 我自己都想不明白 |
[05:44] | Dad, I know people can’t have kids anymore, but… | 爸爸 我知道现在人都没法生孩子了 但是 |
[05:48] | guess what? | 你猜怎么 |
[05:51] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[05:52] | I’m pregnant. I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 我怀孕了 |
[05:56] | I know you’ve only been awake for a couple days, but… | 我知道你这才刚醒没几天 但是 |
[06:00] | I’m bearing child. | 我怀孩子了 |
[06:03] | Bearing child? | 怀孩子 |
[06:07] | Dad, I’m having a baby. | 爸爸 我要生孩子了 |
[06:12] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[06:19] | So… | 那么 |
[06:20] | let me just… recap. | 我来 总结一下 |
[06:24] | Jackson’s gone into hiding, | 杰克逊躲了起来 |
[06:26] | and you have no idea where he is? | 你不知道他在哪 |
[06:28] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我好多年没见到他了 |
[06:29] | And Logan, that beacon of truth and justice, is a cop? | 洛根 那个真相和正义的灯塔 做了警察 |
[06:32] | – Yeah. – And Abe’s a doctor? | -嗯 -亚伯做了医生 |
[06:34] | Like, a doctor doctor? | 货真价实的医生 |
[06:36] | Any soul-rattling news you’d like to share? | 你还想分享什么让灵魂震颤的新闻吗 |
[06:43] | Now’s probably not the best time. | 现在时机大概不太合适 |
[06:46] | So there’s no team, just us | 那么没有团队 只有我们 |
[06:48] | against a rapidly-growing horde of vicious hybrids | 对付一群生长迅速的凶残混种动物 |
[06:51] | that are barely being contained by a barrier? | 而那道围墙根本拦不太住它们 |
[06:54] | Oh, and all of humanity is sterile. | 对了 还有整个人类都绝育了 |
[06:57] | You’ve been in a tank for ten years. | 你在水缸里沉睡了十年 |
[06:59] | A few things have changed. | 有些事变了 |
[07:01] | So it appears. | 看来是的 |
[07:02] | You wrote a book, | 你写了本书 |
[07:05] | and you’re now absurdly rich. | 你现在有钱得要命 |
[07:07] | – And I’m famous. – And famous. | -我还很有名 -她还很有名 |
[07:12] | So, what, you grew up in her fancy penthouse? | 怎么 你在她的高级顶层公寓长大的吗 |
[07:17] | Till I went to go live with Grandpa. | 直到我去跟爷爷住 |
[07:20] | Grandpa? | 爷爷 |
[07:22] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[07:23] | When you were leaving Pangaea, | 你离开泛大陆 |
[07:25] | and I was getting gored to death by razorbacks, | 而我被尖背野狼啃死的时候 |
[07:29] | did Abe perchance relay a message to you? | 亚伯有没有向你转达一条信息 |
[07:33] | – To look after Clem. – That’s right. | -照顾克莱曼 -没错 |
[07:34] | To look after Clem, which is something | 照顾克莱曼 这件事 |
[07:36] | I couldn’t have done on account of me dying to save the world. | 因为我牺牲性命去拯救世界了 所以无法做到 |
[07:39] | You know, that old chestnut. | 这你清楚的 |
[07:40] | You, of all people, should know | 你是最该知道 |
[07:42] | that Grandpa is quite literally | 爷爷绝对是 |
[07:45] | the last person on earth I would want raising her. | 这世上我最不希望来抚养她的人了 |
[07:48] | Well, Grandpa came to her 14th birthday party, | 爷爷来参加了她的14岁生日派对 |
[07:51] | and the next day, I was served with a summons. | 第二天 我就被传唤了 |
[07:53] | He was seeking custody, and seeing as I’m not a blood relative, | 他想要监护权 而我又不是血亲 |
[07:57] | there wasn’t a whole lot I could do. | 所以我也没什么办法 |
[07:59] | Well. You know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[08:01] | Just put me back in the tank. | 把我放回水缸里好了 |
[08:04] | Back in the tank. | 回水缸 |
[08:06] | Back in the… back in the… Back… back… back… | 回水缸 回水缸 |
[08:09] | – Dad? – Back in the… | -爸爸 -回水缸 |
[08:10] | – Mitch? – Back in the… | -米奇 -回水缸 |
[08:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:14] | Back in the tank. | 回水缸 |
[08:16] | Back in the tank… | 回水缸 |
[08:26] | Dariela? | 达瑞拉 |
[08:28] | – Jonah? – They took Isaac, didn’t they? | -乔纳 -他们带走了艾萨克 是吧 |
[08:31] | Where’s Abraham? Is he here? | 亚伯拉罕呢 他在吗 |
[08:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:34] | This is my fault. I thought | 这都怪我 我觉得 |
[08:37] | Abraham’s research was a true breakthrough, | 亚伯拉罕的研究是个天大的突破 |
[08:39] | and could help Reiden with a… | 可以帮助雷登 |
[08:41] | W-w-wait, Jonah. You sent his research to Reiden? | 等等 乔纳 你把他的研究给了雷登 |
[08:44] | You think that’s why they took the kids? | 你觉得他们是因为这个才抓走了孩子们吗 |
[08:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:49] | Wh… I… | 我 |
[08:53] | Th-This is not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[08:55] | What are you doing here, Jonah? | 你来干什么 乔纳 |
[08:57] | Don’t you make me ask you a third time. | 别逼我再问你第三遍了 |
[08:59] | Look, I came here to help you. | 听着 我是来帮你的 |
[09:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:03] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[09:03] | – Abe! – You have the nerve to come to my home | -亚伯 -你居然敢跑到我家来 |
[09:06] | on this day of all days?! | 偏偏在今天 |
[09:08] | To help?! | 来帮忙 |
[09:10] | What kind of help could I want | 我怎么会需要 |
[09:11] | from the man who slept with my wife?! | 跟我妻子上床的人帮忙 |
[09:27] | – Abraham, stop it! – We had an agreement. | -亚伯拉罕 住手 -我们说好的 |
[09:31] | That you would never see him again. | 你再不见他 |
[09:34] | He’s here about Isaac! Let him go! | 他是为艾萨克来的 放开他 |
[09:44] | I had no idea | 我不知道 |
[09:46] | what Reiden would do with your research– | 雷登会怎么处理你的研究 |
[09:48] | that they would take children because of what it contained. | 他们会因此而绑架孩子 |
[09:51] | How did Reiden get their hands on my research? | 雷登怎么拿到我的研究的 |
[09:54] | I thought it would help us, Abe. | 我以为能帮助我们 亚伯 |
[09:57] | So I gave it to him. | 所以我给他了 |
[10:00] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:00] | 造作 ZAOZUO #全球设计师家居品牌# 2周年庆4000元有礼, 7月23日前有效 ZAOZUO.com | |
[10:03] | And I gave it to Reiden. | 然后我又给了雷登 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:09] | This isn’t a stroke, but it is brain-related. | 这不是中风 但是跟大脑有关 |
[10:14] | I can talk for now, | 我现在可以说话 |
[10:17] | but we’ve got to move quickly, | 但我们得快点行动 |
[10:18] | because the brain works like a pinball machine. | 因为大脑就像弹球机 |
[10:20] | If one area gets stimulated, if affects another. | 一个区域受了刺激 会影响其他区域 |
[10:25] | Blue, and those are red, right? | 蓝色 这些是红的 对吧 |
[10:27] | We need to get you to a hospital. | 我们得给你找家医院 |
[10:28] | Can you just answer my question, please? Red, | 你可以回答我的问题吗 红色的 |
[10:31] | – and blue, yes? – Yes. | -蓝色的 对吗 -对 |
[10:32] | I think there’s pressure on the speech center of my brain, | 我觉得我大脑的语言区上有压力 |
[10:34] | and I’ve got to find out what’s causing it. | 我得知道导致压力的原因 |
[10:36] | – We got to get in there. – What do you mean, “Get in there”? | -我们得进去看看 -什么意思 进去看看 |
[10:39] | I mean… get in there. | 就是 进去看看 |
[10:46] | Let’s do it. | 我们来吧 |
[10:47] | Are you really gonna perform brain surgery with that? | 你真要用那个做脑部手术吗 |
[10:50] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:51] | That is exactly what we need. | 我们就需要这个 |
[10:55] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[10:57] | To absolve yourself for this? | 想平复良心的不安吗 |
[10:59] | – Let me help you get Isaac back. – How? | -让我帮你把艾萨克救回来 -怎么做 |
[11:02] | Give me his Social Security number and his date of birth. | 告诉我他的社保号和生日 |
[11:05] | My cousin works for Reiden. | 我有亲戚在雷登工作 |
[11:07] | She may be able to track him down, | 她或许能找到他 |
[11:09] | get him out. | 救他出来 |
[11:09] | We’ll send it to your phone. | 我们会发到你手机上 |
[11:11] | I’ll call you, soon as I know something. | 我再打给你们 等我有消息了的 |
[11:16] | I feel like I could die. | 我觉得像是要死了 |
[11:19] | I deserve to. | 我活该 |
[11:23] | Is your arm okay? | 你的手臂还好吗 |
[11:29] | There has to be something we can do. | 我们肯定能做点什么的 |
[11:31] | Maybe you could talk to Reiden. | 或许你可以去找雷登谈谈 |
[11:33] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[11:37] | If I had something useful to show them, then… | 如果我有能拿给他们看的 |
[11:41] | That new hybrid sample. | 那个新混种动物样本 |
[11:43] | The other night, you said it was the key to solving sterility. | 那晚 你说它是解决不育的关键 |
[11:46] | The sample’s gone. | 样本没了 |
[11:50] | Unless… | 除非 |
[12:15] | Is this about the sample I sent? | 是为了我寄去的样本吗 |
[12:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | Yes. Can you get another? | 是的 你还能再寄一个来吗 |
[12:19] | No. | 不能 |
[12:20] | Uh, sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[12:22] | The hybrid was destroyed in an explosion. | 那种混种动物在爆炸中被毁了 |
[12:24] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:26] | What’s this about? | 怎么了 |
[12:28] | I don’t know if you’ve seen the news, | 不知道你看新闻了没有 |
[12:29] | but Reiden has taken children. | 但雷登绑走了孩子们 |
[12:31] | Isaac is one of them, I’m trying to get him back. | 艾萨克也是其中之一 我想把他救回来 |
[12:33] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[12:35] | I was hoping that Isaac wasn’t one of them. | 我还希望艾萨克不在其中 |
[12:38] | – I’ll be there as soon as I can. – No, no, it’s too dangerous, | -我尽快赶过去 -别 太危险了 |
[12:40] | with the Shepherd hunters still looking for you. | 牧羊人猎人还在找你 |
[12:42] | But what you can do is get me another one of those hybrids. | 但你可以再给我弄一份混种动物样本来 |
[12:45] | Its stem cells may stimulate reproduction. | 其干细胞或许能刺激繁殖 |
[12:47] | If I can get another sample, | 如果我能再拿到一份样本 |
[12:49] | it may help solve the sterilization problem. | 或许能解决不育问题 |
[12:52] | And Reiden would have to let my son go. | 那雷登就会放了我儿子 |
[12:54] | If this new hybrid | 如果这个新混种动物 |
[12:55] | is the key to solving humanity’s sterility problem | 是解决人类不育问题的关键 |
[12:57] | and can save Isaac, then, Abe, | 还能拯救艾萨克 那亚伯 |
[12:59] | I will do whatever it takes to hunt one down. | 我会不惜一切去找到一只 |
[13:02] | Thank you, rafiki. | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[13:03] | This new hybrid is not like the razorbacks. | 这种新混种动物跟尖背野狼全然不同 |
[13:06] | It is something new. | 它是全新的 |
[13:07] | They seem to communicate interspecies at 32 kilohertz. | 他们似乎能以32千赫兹的频率进行跨种交流 |
[13:11] | We may be able to track them using this frequency. | 我们或许能用这种频率追踪它们 |
[13:14] | Great. Okay, I’ll be in touch. | 太好了 我再联系你们 |
[13:16] | All right? And Abe, stay strong. | 好吗 亚伯 坚强点 |
[13:19] | We are gonna get Isaac back. | 我们会救回艾萨克的 |
[13:33] | Abe’s son is in trouble. | 亚伯的儿子有麻烦了 |
[13:36] | And he needs our help. | 他需要我们帮忙 |
[13:37] | So we need to hunt a hybrid. | 我们得去抓一只混种动物 |
[13:39] | Your long-lost baby sister | 你失散多年的妹妹 |
[13:40] | murdered 200 people and counting. | 杀了两百余人 |
[13:41] | We need to be hunting her. | 我们得去抓她 |
[13:42] | Look, if I could do this myself, trust me, I would, | 如果我能自己去 相信我 我会的 |
[13:45] | but I need your chopper, and you need my tracking skills, | 但我需要你的直升机 而你需要我的追踪技巧 |
[13:48] | so first, we hunt the new hybrid. | 首先 我们去抓新混种动物 |
[13:50] | I don’t care about your new hybrid. | 我不在乎你的新混种动物 |
[13:51] | I care about Jose Mendoza, my T.O. who died in my arms. | 我在乎荷赛·门德萨 死在我怀里的同僚 |
[13:54] | Not only is this to help Abe’s son… | 这不仅能帮亚伯的儿子 |
[13:54] | I had to tell his two daughters | 我还得去告诉他的两个女儿 |
[13:56] | that their father wasn’t coming home. | 她们的爸爸不会回家了 |
[13:56] | …this could help solve humanity’s sterility problem, | 这还能解决人类的绝育问题 |
[13:59] | so if you could just look past– | 如果你能放下… |
[14:00] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:02] | We get a lead on Abigail? | 有艾比盖尔的线索了 |
[14:04] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[14:16] | Okay. Drill firmly but evenly. | 好吧 钻要平稳但坚决 |
[14:19] | Just until the skull pops. Then turn it off. | 直到头骨开裂 然后关掉 |
[14:22] | Do not… drill too far. | 别钻过了 |
[14:25] | Until the skull pops. Got it. | 直到头骨开裂 知道了 |
[14:27] | “Got it,” Like this is no big deal. | “知道了” 就好像这是小事一桩 |
[14:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:34] | This is gonna be fine. | 这不会有事的 |
[14:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:38] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[14:40] | When it’s all over, since you’re an adult now, | 等一切结束 既然你现在都是个大人了 |
[14:45] | we’ll go have a beer. | 我们去喝瓶啤酒 |
[14:46] | I already had my first beer when I was 14. | 我14岁时就第一次喝了啤酒了 |
[14:49] | Not a fan. | 不喜欢 |
[14:50] | Max gave you a beer? At 14? | 你14岁马克斯就让你喝啤酒 |
[14:53] | It wasn’t Grandpa. | 不是爷爷 |
[14:59] | You gave a 14-year-old a b… | 你让一个14岁的姑娘 喝啤… |
[15:03] | A b… | 啤… |
[15:06] | We need to do this now. | 我们得马上开始 |
[15:19] | Leanne. | 莉安 |
[15:20] | Leanne Ducovny. | 莉安·杜考夫尼 |
[15:21] | Where are the children going? | 孩子们要去哪 |
[15:22] | Leanne, over here. | 莉安 看这里 |
[15:32] | Let me help you with that. | 让我帮你吧 |
[15:36] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[15:42] | After you had the affair, | 你出轨之后 |
[15:44] | I couldn’t look at you. | 我无法看你 |
[15:47] | Every time I tried, | 每次我看你 |
[15:50] | all I saw was betrayal. | 我都只能看到背叛 |
[15:52] | So I started to focus on Isaac, | 所以我开始专注于艾萨克 |
[15:55] | tried to see you through our boy’s eyes. | 想从儿子的眼睛里看到你 |
[15:59] | As a mother. | 作为一个母亲 |
[16:01] | A good mother. | 一个好母亲 |
[16:03] | That got me through. | 这让我撑了下来 |
[16:07] | But now, Isaac is gone. | 但现在 艾萨克不在了 |
[16:11] | I don’t know how to look at you anymore. | 我不知道还要怎么看你 |
[16:15] | You’re gonna have to try. | 那你也得努力 |
[16:20] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[16:22] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[16:24] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[16:29] | Of course, I am not without blame. | 当然 我也不是没有过错 |
[16:32] | If I had not left to help Jackson that summer, | 要不是我那个夏天离开去帮杰克逊 |
[16:35] | you would not have turned to Jonah. | 你也不会投入乔纳的怀抱 |
[16:37] | I know that much. | 这我知道 |
[16:39] | But the choices you made, | 但你做出的选择 |
[16:43] | what that did to us… and Isaac. | 那对我们 和艾萨克的伤害 |
[17:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[17:05] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:09] | His cousin found Isaac. | 他的亲戚找到了艾萨克 |
[17:10] | They’re arranging a transfer. | 他们在安排转移 |
[17:18] | To the left. little bit, to, to the left. | 往左 稍稍往左 |
[17:22] | Your other left. | 你另一个左边 |
[17:24] | Right there. | 就那里 |
[17:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:46] | Mitch, say something. | 米奇 说话 |
[17:55] | Whatever that is, it looks artificial. | 不管是什么 看上去像是人造的 |
[17:57] | Well, then, let’s get it out. | 那就把它弄出来吧 |
[17:58] | No. | 不 |
[17:59] | It’s a live current. | 里面有电流 |
[18:01] | We don’t know what kind of brain damage will occur | 我们不知道如果把它取出来 |
[18:03] | if we extract it. | 会造成怎样的脑损伤 |
[18:05] | Okay, what do we do? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[18:06] | Land the plane, | 降落 |
[18:08] | and I need you to get me four items. | 我们要你们给我找四样东西 |
[18:10] | Car battery, | 汽车电池 |
[18:11] | some commercial-grade Velcro, | 一些商品级尼龙搭扣 |
[18:13] | some lollipops and a pig. | 棒棒糖和一只猪 |
[18:16] | Pig, is that, like, an acronym for something? | 猪吗 不是什么东西的缩写吗 |
[18:18] | Like, a pig. | 就是一只猪 |
[18:19] | A pig pig? | 真正的猪 |
[18:20] | Yes, a pig. | 对 猪 |
[18:21] | Oh, any particular kind? | 什么特殊品种吗 |
[18:24] | Any kind you can get your hands on. | 你能搞到的任何猪都行 |
[18:48] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[18:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:51] | Says he’s Isaac Kenyatta. | 这边显示这是艾萨克·肯亚塔 |
[18:53] | I don’t care what thing says. That is not Isaac. | 我不管这东西显示的是什么 这不是艾萨克 |
[18:55] | Must be a mix-up. | 可能是弄错了 |
[18:56] | What the hell does that even mean? | 这什么意思 |
[18:57] | There must be some kind of explanation. | 肯定该有个解释 |
[18:59] | Where is Isaac? | 艾萨克在哪 |
[19:02] | Where is my son? | 我的儿子在哪 |
[19:25] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[19:29] | Structure of a pig’s brain is similar to a human’s. | 猪的大脑结构和人类的相似 |
[19:32] | So by connecting it to mine, we can flash the device. | 和我的大脑连接 可以在设备上显示出来 |
[19:36] | Make it safe for removal. | 这样拿出来就更安全 |
[19:37] | So I kind of understand all this other stuff, | 其他东西我都理解 |
[19:39] | but why the lollipops? | 但要棒棒糖做什么 |
[19:42] | Oh, those are for me. For after. | 我要吃 完了之后吃的 |
[19:44] | Let me go get some sedatives. | 我去拿点镇静剂 |
[19:47] | When I was 14, | 我14岁的时候 |
[19:48] | Jamie overheard me talking to a friend on the phone | 杰米听到我在和朋友打电话 |
[19:51] | about having a keg party in the forest. | 要在森林里开一个饮酒会 |
[19:54] | She offered to host it instead. | 她提议替我办了 |
[19:56] | Said she’d rather have us drink where she could | 说要安排在她能照看到我的地方 |
[19:57] | keep an eye on us. | 才能让我喝酒 |
[19:59] | Jamie did an amazing job raising me. | 杰米花了很多心思照顾我 |
[20:01] | And so did Logan. | 洛根也是 |
[20:03] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[20:05] | And Grandpa after that. | 后来是爷爷 |
[20:07] | I’m not sure which part of this story I hate more. | 我不知道这故事里我更讨厌哪部分 |
[20:10] | You know, growing up, I never realized how much | 我长这么大 从没意识到 |
[20:11] | of a pain in the ass you were. | 你以前有多混蛋 |
[20:13] | Everyone did the best they could. | 每个人都尽力了 |
[20:15] | Everyone knew what I preferred, | 每个人都知道我更喜欢什么 |
[20:17] | and they did exactly none of it. | 但他们却无动于衷 |
[20:19] | Mom died, and in the same month, so did you. | 妈妈死了 同一个月你也走了 |
[20:23] | I was 12 and alone. | 我当时12岁 成了孤儿 |
[20:25] | You don’t get a say in how I was raised. | 我是怎么长大的 你无权置喙 |
[20:35] | I recalibrated the GPS | 我重新校准了GPS |
[20:36] | to track the frequency Abe gave me. | 追踪亚伯给我的频率 |
[20:38] | I’ve got an IADG surveillance satellite here. | 我进入了防御组织的一个监视卫星 |
[20:41] | What am I looking for? | 这是什么 |
[20:42] | Thermal imaging. All right, as far as I can tell, | 热成像 就我看来 |
[20:45] | this hybrid is part rhinoceros, | 这只混种动物一部分是犀牛 |
[20:47] | part Pleistocene woolly mammoth. | 一部分是更新世的猛犸象 |
[20:50] | As in, part prehistoric? | 有一部分是史前动物吗 |
[20:51] | Hmm, as in “woolly rhino”” | 对 就像”猛犸犀牛” |
[20:54] | It’s like that saber-toothed cat, huh? | 就像剑齿猫吗 |
[20:56] | If they’re anything like regular rhinos, | 如果它们和寻常犀牛有相似的地方 |
[20:57] | they’ll sleep under thick brush. | 就会躲在灌木丛里睡觉了 |
[20:59] | So let’s start there. | 我们就从那里开始吧 |
[21:01] | Never knew something so big could be a needle in a haystack. | 我从没想过找这么大的动物也像大海捞针 |
[21:05] | Looks like we found our needle. | 我们好像找到针了 |
[21:14] | I’m not seeing any heat signatures. | 我没看到任何热成像 |
[21:16] | Maybe it’s cold-blooded. | 也许它是冷血动物 |
[21:17] | If it’s asleep, it’d have roughly the same temperature | 如果它睡着了 温度就会 |
[21:20] | as the ground. | 接近地面 |
[21:21] | It should be right in front of us. | 应该就在我们前面 |
[21:27] | Earthquake? | 地震吗 |
[21:48] | That’s not a woolly rhino. | 这可不是猛犸犀牛 |
[21:56] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:00] | The boy’s name is Gus Miller. | 这孩子叫格斯·米勒 |
[22:03] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[22:04] | All I know is some lady in Admin | 我只知道一个做行政的女人 |
[22:06] | paid me to get this kid here. | 付钱让我带这孩子到这里来 |
[22:08] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[22:09] | Can you tell us about that place you were in? | 你能告诉我们之前你在哪吗 |
[22:11] | It was big… | 很大的地方… |
[22:13] | like a cafeteria. | 像一个自助餐厅 |
[22:15] | But cold. | 但很冷 |
[22:16] | We couldn’t talk. | 我们不能说话 |
[22:18] | Not even whisper to the other kids. | 和别的孩子耳语都不行 |
[22:21] | A girl cried. | 一个女孩哭了 |
[22:24] | They took her away. | 他们就把她带走了 |
[22:28] | I didn’t cry. | 我没哭 |
[22:31] | This is Isaac. | 这是艾萨克 |
[22:32] | Did you see him? | 你见过他吗 |
[22:34] | He said his parents would rescue us. | 他说他的父母会来救我们 |
[22:36] | No one believed him, but I guess he was right. | 没人信他 但我想他是对的 |
[22:40] | I got to get him back. | 我要带他回去 |
[22:41] | He’s not going back. | 他不能回去 |
[22:42] | He’s not your kid. | 他不是你的孩子 |
[22:43] | He’s not yours, either. | 他也不是你的孩子 |
[22:45] | And he’s not the property of Reiden. | 更不是雷登国际的物品 |
[22:48] | We’re going to take him back to his parents. | 我们会带他回父母身边 |
[22:50] | It’s okay, come on. | 没事了 我们走 |
[22:53] | Connect the cables to the battery. | 把电缆接到电池上 |
[22:55] | It’ll engage. | 会启动 |
[23:11] | That’s not good. | 不好 |
[23:12] | The current just exposed it. | 电流让它露出来了 |
[23:16] | That’s a bio-drive. | 是一个生物驱动 |
[23:18] | It’s a what? | 是个什么 |
[23:19] | It’s Shepherd technology. | 是牧羊人的技术 |
[23:21] | I put the guy who created it behind bars. | 我把制造这东西的人抓起来了 |
[23:23] | Okay. Well, let’s just get it out. | 好吧 把它拿出来就行了 |
[23:25] | Any tech that they created is dangerous. | 他们创造的任何技术都很危险 |
[23:27] | We need to know exactly what it does | 在拿出来之前 |
[23:29] | before we get it out of you. | 我们得先弄清楚这是做什么的 |
[23:31] | And I know who to ask. | 我知道该问谁 |
[23:34] | Where… where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[23:36] | Who are you gonna talk to? | 你要去找谁 |
[23:38] | You know I can’t go with you, right? | 我没法跟你过去啊 |
[23:39] | Still strapped in here. Hello? | 我还绑在这呢 好吗 |
[23:43] | I got this. | 我去 |
[23:50] | Get in the truck! | 上车 |
[23:52] | What’s next? Insult its mother? | 接下来干吗 骂它妈妈吗 |
[23:54] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go. Go. | 走走走 快走 |
[23:59] | That was close. | 差点没命 |
[24:15] | Come on. | 快 |
[24:18] | – Hold onto something! – Hold onto what? | -抓住了 -抓住什么 |
[24:20] | Truck’s going over the edge of the cliff. | 车子马上就要到悬崖边上了 |
[24:36] | Dylan?! | 迪兰 |
[24:42] | Guys! | 各位 |
[24:47] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[25:15] | Mommy? Daddy? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[25:17] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[25:23] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[25:36] | This is a bio-drive your Shepherd scientists created. | 这是你们牧羊人科学家造出来的生物驱动装置 |
[25:39] | What does it do? | 它是干吗用的 |
[25:45] | Give me 15 minutes alone with that blonde girl | 让我和这位金发美妞单独呆15分钟 |
[25:47] | and I’ll tell you. | 我就告诉你 |
[25:48] | Do you want to do this the hard way? | 你是想让我来硬的吗 |
[25:55] | I need access to a Shepherd server. | 我需要进入牧羊人服务器 |
[25:58] | Give me the password. | 告诉我密码 |
[25:59] | It’s a call/response system. | 这是一套呼叫应答系统 |
[26:01] | If you want to know what that bio-drive does, | 如果你想知道那套生物驱动装置是干吗的 |
[26:03] | you need to take me up there. | 你得让我接触到它 |
[26:10] | Since we already had its IADG satellite in position, | 我们已经获取了国际动物防御组织的卫星信号 |
[26:12] | I used it to track the hybrid’s flight path. | 可以用它追踪那个杂交生物的飞行轨迹 |
[26:16] | How’s your Spanish? | 你的西班牙语怎么样 |
[26:18] | Flew to Mexico? Why? | 飞去墨西哥了 为什么 |
[26:20] | Can you pull up past imagery? | 可以调取之前的影像吗 |
[26:22] | Yeah. Why? | 可以的 怎么了 |
[26:25] | What are you looking for? | 你想找什么 |
[26:27] | Just focus in right there. | 看这里 |
[26:29] | Keep going back in. A little further back. | 往前倒 再往前点 |
[26:31] | Okay, right there, stop. | 就这 停 |
[26:33] | Can you push in on that? | 可以放大这里吗 |
[26:38] | That’s Abigail. | 那是艾比盖尔 |
[26:42] | In the last decade, all we have seen is razorback hybrids. | 过去十年中 我们只见过野猪杂交种 |
[26:45] | Now two new species pop up in the span of 48 hours? | 现在两天时间就突然冒出两种新杂交生物 |
[26:49] | Something’s happening, | 肯定是有什么事情发生了 |
[26:50] | and Abigail is at the center of it. | 艾比盖尔和这件事逃不开关系 |
[26:56] | I’m gonna prep the chopper. | 我去准备直升机 |
[26:57] | I’ll get Tessa. | 我去接泰莎 |
[27:02] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[27:04] | we both know what Abigail’s capable of. | 我们都知道艾比盖尔的能耐 |
[27:07] | If Tessa’s gonna risk her life with us, | 如果泰莎愿意冒生命危险和我们在一起 |
[27:08] | she deserves to know the facts, all of them. | 就应该让她了解所有的真相 |
[27:24] | Thanks for inviting me to the weirdest party ever. | 谢谢你请我参加这场有史以来最疯狂的聚会 |
[27:26] | Who is that? Is that… | 那是谁 他是… |
[27:28] | Mansdale. You know the drill. | 门萨 你知道该怎么办 |
[27:32] | What the hell is Mansdale doing here? | 门萨在这里干什么 |
[27:34] | Not now, Mitch. | 现在不是解释的时候 米奇 |
[27:38] | Find out what the bio-drive does. | 搞清楚那个生物驱动装置是怎么回事 |
[27:41] | If you send a distress signal, you know what happens. | 如果你发什么求救信号 你知道后果的 |
[27:46] | Did I wake up in a parallel universe? | 我是在平行世界里醒来了吗 |
[27:48] | Is he your prisoner? | 他居然成了你的囚犯 |
[27:50] | Clem is upset. | 克莱曼很难过 |
[27:52] | You died thinking that you were leaving her | 你死的时候认为你把她留在了 |
[27:53] | in a world full of hope, | 一个充满希望的世界里 |
[27:55] | but that’s not what happened. | 但可惜事实并非如此 |
[27:56] | She grew up surrounded by fear and bleakness, | 她在一个充满恐惧荒凉的世界中长大 |
[27:59] | and you’re hung up on when she had her first beer? | 她刚要长大成人 你就丢下了她 |
[28:02] | Am I supposed to not have an opinion | 我那时候就应该知道 |
[28:03] | about what went wrong? | 会发生这种事吗 |
[28:04] | Everything went wrong. | 一切都不对了 |
[28:05] | The world went wrong, and she turned out okay. | 这个世界都错乱了 但她现在没事 |
[28:09] | Got something. | 我有发现了 |
[28:11] | What? | 什么 |
[28:13] | “BioDrive 1142.” | “生物驱动装置1142” |
[28:14] | It was designed to network human thoughts | 它的作用是把人类的思想 |
[28:16] | into a collective consciousness. | 编排成为集体意识 |
[28:19] | It was a failure. | 不过它失败了 |
[28:20] | Why was is a failure? | 为什么失败了 |
[28:22] | Release me and I’ll tell you. | 放了我我就告诉你 |
[28:28] | Jamie, what the… | 杰米 到底… |
[28:29] | Not now, Mitch. | 现在还不是时候 米奇 |
[28:30] | That missed your MP joint. | 我没插中你的掌指关节 |
[28:32] | If I get it out in the next eight minutes, | 如果我在八分钟内拔出来 |
[28:33] | it won’t cause nerve damage. | 还不会留下永久伤残 |
[28:35] | Why was it a failure? | 为什么会失败 |
[28:39] | All of the test subjects who had the bio-drive | 所有植入了生物驱动装置的试验品 |
[28:42] | put in died after three months. | 都在三个月后死亡了 |
[28:45] | Three months? But… | 三个月 但是 |
[28:47] | I was in that tank for ten years. | 我在那里呆了十年 |
[28:49] | Then you don’t know your own expiration date. | 那你是不知道自己的有效期了 |
[28:51] | Sucks for you. | 真替你感到悲哀 |
[28:53] | Why would the Shepherds put the bio-drive in him? | 牧羊人为什么要在他体内植入这个 |
[28:55] | We didn’t, all right? As far as I know. | 我们没有 好吗 据我所知 |
[28:58] | The program, it was shut down 13 years ago. | 这个项目13年前就停掉了 |
[29:00] | Okay. Tell me about “Blue Diaspora.” | 好吧 那蓝色迁移是怎么回事 |
[29:05] | The Shepherds that pulled me out of the tank, | 把我从缸里拽出来的牧羊人 |
[29:07] | they kept asking me about it. | 一直在问我这个 |
[29:08] | “Blue Diaspora”” that was, uh, | 蓝色迁移是一个项目 |
[29:10] | the name of the project that created the hybrids. | 这个项目的目的是创造杂交生物 |
[29:12] | All right? That’s all that I know. | 我知道的只有这些 |
[29:14] | I swear. Please. Please! | 我发誓 求你了 |
[29:16] | I have no idea how that thing got inside you. | 我不知道那玩意怎么会进入你体内 |
[29:22] | Why would they ask you about Blue Diaspora? | 他们为什么要问你蓝色迁移的事 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:26] | But it’s probably why this thing is still in my head. | 但也许这东西正是因此才会留在我体内 |
[29:33] | Okay, buckle up tight. | 系好安全带 |
[29:37] | How’d this all happen? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[29:39] | A corporation taking children from their own homes? | 一个组织居然从我们自己家里把孩子们带走了 |
[29:42] | With the help of the U.S. Military. | 而且还有美国军方的协助 |
[29:44] | We’re so sorry about Isaac. | 关于艾萨克的事我们很遗憾 |
[29:45] | What you two did for us, | 你们为我们做的一切 |
[29:47] | it’s-it’s beyond words. | 我们无法用语言表达感激之情 |
[29:48] | We’re just glad Gus is home safe. | 我们很高兴格斯能平安回家 |
[29:50] | Is there anything we can do to to repay you, to help you? | 我们能做些什么来报答或是帮助你们吗 |
[29:53] | Just keep Gus safe, and leave town immediately. | 保护好格斯 马上出城 |
[29:58] | Head east while the military protocol isn’t in effect. | 趁军方还没开始封锁 往东走 |
[30:01] | We’ll find another way to get Isaac back. | 我们会另找办法把艾萨克救回来 |
[30:15] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[30:17] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:21] | Get out of the car! Let’s go, hurry up! | 下车 快点 快点 |
[30:23] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[30:25] | – Come on, get out. – Dad, help! | -快点 出来 -爸爸 救命 |
[30:28] | – Go, go, go. – It’s gonna be okay, Gus. | -快点 -没事的 格斯 |
[30:30] | Honey, I’m right here, I’m right behind you. | 亲爱的 我在 我就在你后面 |
[30:33] | I feel like shooting our way into the facility | 我想杀进他们大本营 |
[30:35] | and getting him out. | 把他救出来 |
[30:36] | Not a bad idea. | 这主意不赖 |
[30:38] | I wasn’t being serious. | 我开玩笑的 |
[30:40] | We don’t have the manpower. It would be suicide. | 我们没有帮手 这就是自杀 |
[30:48] | We can’t be coming up with reasons not to do something. | 我想不出什么不去的理由 |
[30:51] | Don’t you think we’ve had enough reckless actions | 你不觉得我们在这房子里做的事 |
[30:52] | in this household to last ten lifetimes? | 被发现的话关上十辈子都算是轻的吗 |
[30:55] | – Abe… – Dariela… | -亚伯 -达瑞拉 |
[30:59] | Stand down, stand down. | 不许动 不许动 |
[31:01] | Target acquired. | 发现目标 |
[31:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:06] | Sorry for the intrusion, Mr. And Mrs. Kenyatta. | 抱歉贸然造访 肯亚塔先生 肯亚塔太太 |
[31:13] | I’m Leanne Ducovny. | 我是莉安·杜考夫尼 |
[31:15] | We should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[31:22] | Hey, there’s something I need to tell you. | 我要告诉你一些事 |
[31:26] | About time. I’m not an idiot. | 也该是时候了 我不是傻子 |
[31:29] | You’ve been conspiring with Detective Trench Coat | 自从军大衣警探来了以后你就一直 |
[31:32] | since he got here. | 和他在密谋些什么 |
[31:33] | Talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[31:35] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[31:39] | is not… Dylan Green. | 不是…迪兰·格林 |
[31:44] | It’s… Jackson Oz. | 而是杰克逊·奥兹 |
[31:48] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[31:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:06] | This is Jackson Oz. | 这是杰克逊·奥兹 |
[32:07] | You are not Jackson Oz. | 你不是杰克逊·奥兹 |
[32:09] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[32:10] | A friend of mine created a virus | 我一个朋友研制了一种病毒 |
[32:12] | that poisoned every search engine. | 入侵了所有搜索引擎 |
[32:14] | When you look for a photo of me, | 你找我的照片时 |
[32:15] | it’s replaced by that doctored image. | 就只能找到这张假的照片 |
[32:19] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:21] | – I didn’t meant for… – You’re Robert Oz’s son? | -我不是故意… -你是罗伯特·奥兹的儿子 |
[32:25] | Tessa, please. | 泰莎 别这样 |
[32:28] | I didn’t help my father. | 我没有帮助我父亲 |
[32:30] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他 |
[32:32] | But nobody wants to believe that, okay? | 但没有人愿意相信 |
[32:34] | Especially the Shepherd hunters; they nearly caught me, | 特别是那些牧羊人猎人 他们好几次 |
[32:37] | killed me numerous times, so I came west, | 差点抓住我 杀了我 所以我往西跑 |
[32:40] | changed my name, kept moving, and then I met you. | 改了名字 一直在躲 然后我遇见了你 |
[32:44] | I know this is hard to believe, | 我知道这很难以置信 |
[32:46] | but I promise you, the man that you’ve spent | 但我保证这三年和你 |
[32:49] | the last three years with, | 朝夕相处的这个男人 |
[32:51] | that’s who I really am, okay? | 就是真正的我 好吗 |
[32:55] | You didn’t just… make me forget about my past, | 你不仅让我…忘记了我的过去 |
[32:58] | you made me see a future. | 你还让我看到了未来 |
[33:00] | A future with you. | 和你一起的未来 |
[33:03] | Why are you telling me this right now? | 你为什么现在告诉我 |
[33:06] | We’re about to go to Mexico to find Abigail and those hybrids. | 我们都要去墨西哥找艾比盖尔和混种动物了 |
[33:10] | Because… | 因为… |
[33:12] | Abigail Westbrook… | 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[33:17] | is my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[33:20] | I didn’t even know I had a sister. | 我都不知道我有个妹妹 |
[33:24] | You know, I couldn’t stop my father, | 我阻止不了我的父亲 |
[33:25] | but maybe I can stop her. | 但也许我能阻止她 |
[33:27] | And I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:29] | I need you with me. I can’t do this without you. | 我需要你和我一起 我没有你不行 |
[33:32] | Okay? I… | 好吗 我… |
[33:34] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:47] | You said what we had was real, but it was built on a lie. | 你说我们的感情是真的 但那是谎言的产物 |
[33:51] | Not a little white lie, a pretty damn huge one. | 不是什么善意的谎言 而是弥天大谎 |
[33:58] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[34:00] | Good-bye, Jackson. | 再见 杰克逊 |
[34:22] | Do you even know what you’re apologizing for? | 你知道你在为什么道歉吗 |
[34:25] | I can’t help it if I woke up after ten years | 我十年后才第一次醒过来 |
[34:28] | in not the greatest mood. | 心情不好我也没办法 |
[34:29] | Listening to all those childhood moments | 听你们说你和杰米 我父亲 |
[34:32] | you had with Jamie, | 洛根 |
[34:35] | my dad, | 共度的 |
[34:38] | Logan… | 童年 |
[34:41] | it’s hard. | 很难熬 |
[34:43] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[34:45] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[34:47] | So my life wasn’t all doom and gloom. | 我的人生不是阴云密布的 |
[34:50] | Why are you upset about that? | 你为什么对此感到不高兴 |
[34:55] | Because if your life was so great, | 因为如果你的生活这么精彩 |
[34:57] | then you never really needed me. | 你就不是真正需要我 |
[35:03] | I died, | 我死了 |
[35:05] | and life moved on without me. | 没有我你也照样活得好好的 |
[35:07] | And then I woke up. | 然后我醒来 |
[35:10] | There’s no baseline for that. | 对我根本没有需要 |
[35:14] | My life was not great. | 我的人生并不精彩 |
[35:18] | I was an orphan. | 我是个孤儿 |
[35:19] | It got lonely and sad, | 我很孤独 很难过 |
[35:22] | but you know what got me through my darkest days? | 但你知道是什么支撑着我度过最黑暗的时期吗 |
[35:29] | Knowing that my dad was Mitch Morgan, | 知道我父亲是米奇·摩根 |
[35:32] | the hero that sacrificed himself to save the world. | 牺牲自己拯救世界的英雄 |
[35:40] | You have to get out of this room now. | 你得赶紧离开这个房间 |
[35:43] | What? | 什么 |
[35:45] | That induction ammeter… | 那个感应电表 |
[35:48] | it’ll spike if I get too emotional, so… | 我情绪出现较大波动就会放电 所以 |
[35:53] | get out. | 出去 |
[35:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:02] | Mitch, I went over the data. | 米奇 我看了数据 |
[36:05] | Every BioDrive that was left in ended in death. | 每个安装生物驱动的人都死了 |
[36:08] | The ones that they pulled out | 成功活下来的那个 |
[36:09] | caused total memory loss. | 丧失了所有记忆 |
[36:12] | So if we remove it, you’ll forget me, Jamie… | 所以如果我们拿出来 你就会忘了我 杰米 |
[36:16] | everything. | 所有事情 |
[36:18] | And if we leave it in… | 那如果我们留着它 |
[36:21] | …it’ll kill me. | 它会害死我 |
[36:28] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Dr. Kenyatta. | 很荣幸终于见到你了 肯亚塔博士 |
[36:30] | What is this about? | 你想做什么 |
[36:32] | Earlier today, | 今天稍早 |
[36:33] | I received a call from one of my department heads. | 我接到其中一位部门领导的电话 |
[36:37] | Well, it turns out that one of our couriers had quite a story. | 原来我们的一位递送员说有重要的事要汇报 |
[36:42] | Being paid to sneak a child out of our facility, | 有人付钱要他把一个小孩偷渡出机构 |
[36:48] | a boy… named Isaac Kenyatta. | 那个小男孩叫做艾萨克·肯亚塔 |
[36:55] | Well, this courier was quite rattled | 你把格斯·米勒带走后 |
[36:57] | after you took Gus Miller from him. | 这个递送员很紧张 |
[37:00] | Which you had no legal right to do, I may add. | 顺便 你根本没有合法权力这么做 |
[37:02] | You had no legal right to take our son. | 你也没有合法权力带走我们的儿子 |
[37:04] | We returned Gus to his parents. | 我们把格斯还给他的父母了 |
[37:06] | – What did you do to them? – Relax. | -你对他们做了什么 -放轻松 |
[37:08] | The Millers are fine. | 米勒一家都没事 |
[37:10] | But when I heard the name Kenyatta, | 但我听到肯亚塔这个姓氏时 |
[37:12] | I recognized it. | 我就想起来了 |
[37:13] | I’ve seen your research, it’s quite impressive. | 我看过你的研究 非常杰出 |
[37:16] | And despite what you might think, | 虽然你可能认为我冷酷无情 |
[37:17] | I am not completely heartless. | 但我并不是铁石心肠 |
[37:21] | So I’m here to offer you a deal. | 所以我来这里提供一个协议 |
[37:25] | I can get Isaac back. | 我能让艾萨克回家 |
[37:27] | – Here. Look. – Daddy! | -看这里 -爸爸 |
[37:31] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[37:36] | I will give you all the research you need | 我会给你所有你需要的研究 |
[37:37] | in return for my son. | 换回我的儿子 |
[37:39] | Let’s talk about Clementine Lewis. | 我们来谈谈克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[37:45] | What does Clementine have anything to do with this? | 克莱曼婷跟这件事有什么关系 |
[37:47] | Well, she’s very special. | 她非常特别 |
[37:49] | A girl that you may think you know, | 你们可能以为你们了解她 |
[37:50] | but she’s a liar and a thief. | 但她是个骗子跟小偷 |
[37:53] | She stole intellectual property | 她偷了我们的知识产权 |
[37:55] | and I need it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[37:57] | It’s that simple; you want Isaac, | 就这么简单 你们想要艾萨克 |
[37:59] | you bring me Clementine Lewis. | 就把克莱曼婷·刘易斯带来给我 |
[38:10] | I took the schematics that Mansdale got | 我用了门萨拿到的电路原理图 |
[38:11] | and put the bio-drive in sleep mode, so… | 把生物驱动装置设为睡眠模式 所以 |
[38:15] | it won’t transmit anything. | 它不会发送任何讯息 |
[38:19] | I’m leaving it in. | 我要留着它 |
[38:24] | But you’ll die. | 但你会死的 |
[38:26] | Well, it’s that, or I’ll live with no memories. | 是死还是活着但失去所有记忆 |
[38:33] | No thank you. | 算了吧 |
[38:35] | I’ve already missed too much. | 我已经失去太多了 |
[38:38] | I don’t want to lose anything else. | 我不想再失去任何东西 |
[38:44] | I promise you, we will find a way out of this. | 我答应你 我们会找到解决方法的 |
[38:49] | We’ll find out who did this | 我们会找到罪魁祸首 |
[38:51] | and we’ll get this thing out of my head, | 我们会把这个东西从我脑里取出来 |
[38:52] | but for right now, it stays. | 但是现在它得留着 |
[38:56] | Just patch me up. | 给我包扎好 |
[39:02] | Okay, so, um… | 好 所以 |
[39:05] | tell me about everything that I missed. | 跟我说所有我错过的事情 |
[39:09] | Graduation… | 毕业 |
[39:12] | Oh, God, please tell you did graduate high school at least, | 天啊 拜托跟我说你至少有从高中毕业 |
[39:15] | didn’t you? | 有吧 |
[39:19] | You had something that you wanted to say earlier. | 你之前想说一件事 |
[39:22] | What… what was that? | 是什么事 |
[39:26] | Dad, I know you’ve only been awake a couple of days, but… | 爸 我知道你才醒来几天而已 但是 |
[39:33] | I just wanted to tell you that I love you. | 我只是想告诉你我爱你 |
[39:37] | I’m really happy you’re back. | 我真高兴你回来了 |
[39:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | Let’s get you out of this. | 该把这些东西拿下来了 |
[40:00] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[40:01] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[40:03] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[40:05] | You just blacked out. | 你刚才昏过去了 |
[40:06] | I know where I was | 我知道他们在哪里 |
[40:08] | when they put the bio-drive in my head. | 把生物驱动装置放进我的脑袋了 |
[40:10] | We have to go there. | 我们得去那里 |
[40:13] | All right, I’ll prep for takeoff. | 好 我去准备起飞 |
[40:23] | The hybrids aren’t here. | 混种动物不在这里 |
[40:25] | Abigail might be. | 艾比盖尔可能在这里 |
[40:27] | Okay, move in. | 好 进去吧 |
[40:57] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[41:01] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[41:03] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[41:10] | …yeah. | 对 |
[41:11] | How are you here right now? | 你现在怎么会在这里 |
[41:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:16] | I mean, I-I know this place, but I’ve never been here before, | 我是说 我知道这里 但我之前从没来过 |
[41:19] | and now you’re here, and… | 现在你在这里 还有 |
[41:23] | Okay, and you. | 好吧 还有你 |
[41:26] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[41:27] | Clementine? | 克莱曼婷 |
[41:29] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[41:32] | Well, this is more than a little weird. | 这实在挺诡异的 |
[41:33] | How are you all here? | 你们怎么都在这里 |
[41:34] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[41:45] | This disc, this is the exact same one | 我们在波特兰追捕的那个女人 |
[41:48] | that the woman we’re hunting left behind in Portland. | 她遗落的圆盘跟这个一模一样 |
[41:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:55] | Don’t you just love a family reunion? | 你还真喜欢家族团聚啊 |
[41:58] | Maybe we’ll have one one day. | 或许我们改天也能团聚呢 |
[42:00] | Listen to me, I want you to understand something, | 听我说 我要你知道一件事 |
[42:03] | I am going to find you and I’m gonna stop you. | 我会找到你 我会阻止你 |
[42:07] | Do you get that? | 你懂了吗 |
[42:09] | You should stop worrying about me, Jackson. | 你不应该再担心我了 杰克逊 |
[42:13] | Start worrying about yourself. | 你应该担心你自己 |
[42:18] | And that thing just started moving. | 那个东西开始转动了 |
[42:21] | Hey! We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这里 |
[42:25] | Guys. | 大伙们 |
[42:31] | Abigail’s bringing the hybrids here to our location. | 艾比盖尔吸引混种动物到我们的位置 |
[42:35] | I think they’re about to move under us! | 我想它们要钻到我们底下了 |
[42:40] | And then what? | 然后呢 |