时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:04] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:17] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then,lab-made creatures called “Hybrids” | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:23] | devastated the West Coast, | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:25] | so a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:27] | to protect the rest of North America, | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | but new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:32] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:39] | while racing to stop the hybridsand a brutal terrorist, | 另一些人则在混种动物区 还要阻止一名 |
[00:43] | who is using them to end the human race. | 想毁灭人类的恐怖分子 |
[00:46] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | – Dad? – Mitch. | -爸爸 米奇 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry, he’s dead. | 很遗憾 他死了 |
[00:58] | She’s taking us to see someone named Abendegos, | 她要带我们去见一个叫奥本狄格思的人 |
[01:00] | who’s been waiting for Mr. Duncan. | 这个人在等着邓肯先生 |
[01:05] | Abigail! NYPD! Freeze! | 艾比盖尔 纽约警察 不许动 |
[01:09] | I can get Isaac back. | 我能让艾萨克回家 |
[01:10] | You want Isaac, | 你们想要艾萨克 |
[01:11] | you bring me Clementine Lewis. | 就把克莱曼婷·刘易斯带来给我 |
[01:13] | – Deal is on. – Perfect. | -我接受 -非常好 |
[01:14] | By day’s end, you’ll be holding your son again. | 那今天你儿子也会回到你身边 |
[01:16] | We ran some tests on Clem’s blood– she’s pregnant. | 我们检测了克莱曼的血 她怀孕了 |
[01:19] | Reiden found out about it, and she’s been abducted. | 雷登不知道为何发现了 她被绑走了 |
[01:22] | I didn’t kill Leanne. She was dead when I found her. | 我没杀莉安 我发现她时她已经死了 |
[01:24] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[01:25] | Tell The Gentlemen that bidding will begin at $80 million. | 告诉先生们 竞标起价为八千万 |
[01:35] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[01:38] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[01:41] | He chose Jackson. | 他选了杰克逊 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[01:59] | Barely. | 离死不远了 |
[02:01] | Make sure to bring the razorbacks inside. | 一定把尖背野狼带回去 |
[02:03] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[02:14] | The bidding will begin at $80 million. | 拍卖将以八千万起价 |
[02:26] | We have confirmation she is carrying a viable male fetus. | 我们已证实她怀有一个男性胚胎 |
[02:34] | $80 million to the gentleman from the Russian Federation. | 俄联邦的先生出价八千万 |
[02:39] | Do I have anyone with 90? | 有人出九千吗 |
[02:42] | Very good. 90 to the gentleman from the United Arab Emirates. | 很好 阿联酋的先生出价九千万 |
[02:47] | Who do I have at 100? | 有人出一亿吗 |
[02:48] | A more-than-fair price for the first pregnant woman in a decade. | 对于十年来首位怀孕的女人 这价钱非常合理 |
[03:42] | Jackson, if that clicker didn’t do this, | 杰克逊 如果这不是哨子的功效 |
[03:46] | does that mean you summoned these animals with your mind? | 那你是凭意念召来了这些动物吗 |
[03:48] | – Sorta. – Jackson! | -算是吧 -杰克逊 |
[03:50] | You really want to play 20 Questions right now? | 你现在真想玩问答游戏吗 |
[03:54] | No! | 不 |
[03:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:03] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[04:04] | Hey, uh, yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:06] | I’m late. They made me park in the garage. | 我迟了 他们让我去车库停车 |
[04:08] | No valet– can you believe that? Anyway… | 没有代客泊车 能相信吗 总之 |
[04:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:24] | Okay, look, we can’t leave here without the hybrid, okay? | 好吧 我们必须带走那个混种动物 |
[04:27] | We got to get to the truck, hook it to the trailer, | 我们去卡车 把它接在拖车上 |
[04:29] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[04:30] | Okay, on the count of three, | 好 数到三 |
[04:32] | – make a run for it. – Perfect. | -我们就跑 -很好 |
[04:33] | – Three! – Tessa! | -三 -泰莎 |
[04:56] | I am under the distinct impression that this is not a normal hospital. | 我分明地觉得这不是家一般的医院 |
[05:00] | Remain calm, everything is under control. | 保持冷静 一切都在掌控之中 |
[05:06] | Earmuffs. | 堵耳朵 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:18] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:37] | Back up, back up, back up, back up, back up. | 倒车 倒车 |
[05:41] | Back up, back up! That’s good. | 倒车 行了 |
[06:00] | Did you do that? | 那是你做的吗 |
[06:01] | No. | 不是 |
[06:03] | Maybe. I don’t know. Come on, let’s go. | 可能吧 我不知道 我们走吧 |
[06:25] | That went well. | 真顺利 |
[06:30] | So you’re pregnant, huh? That’s cool. | 你怀孕了啊 真酷 |
[06:34] | This is so not how I wanted you to find out. | 我并不希望你这样知道的 |
[06:42] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[06:43] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[06:44] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤到她 |
[06:53] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[07:07] | Clem… | 克莱曼 |
[07:08] | Let us go, or I kill humanity’s last hope. | 让我们走 否则我就杀了人类最后的希望 |
[07:32] | Put your guns down. | 放下枪 |
[07:38] | Guns down now! | 马上放下枪 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:52] | Guess we’ll be going now. | 那我们要走了 |
[07:56] | Word is out. | 消息已经传出 |
[07:59] | It doesn’t matter where you go, | 不管你们去哪 |
[08:01] | you won’t be able to protect her. | 你都没法保护她 |
[08:09] | Well, he’s right about one thing– | 他说对了一件事 |
[08:10] | you are now the most important person in the world. | 你现在是全世界最重要的人了 |
[08:13] | Let’s go find out why. | 我们去查明为什么 |
[08:19] | You know, most people, | 大部分人 |
[08:20] | they just worry about running into their ex at the grocery store, | 他们只担心会在杂货店碰到前任 |
[08:23] | not arresting them for murder. | 而不是为谋杀罪逮捕他们 |
[08:25] | I told you, I didn’t kill Leanne. | 我说了 我没杀莉安 |
[08:27] | And, against my better judgment, | 虽然这有违理智 |
[08:29] | I’m starting to believe you. | 但我开始相信你了 |
[08:30] | But you’ve been arrested. | 可你已经被捕 |
[08:32] | There’s no take-backs. | 这是不能撤销的 |
[08:34] | That is an ocular-chip lens. | 那是一枚芯片目镜 |
[08:36] | It has a whole lot more on it than decryption power. | 它的本事远不止解码 |
[08:39] | Leanne was wearing it when she was murdered. | 莉安被杀时就戴着它 |
[08:40] | It will tell us who killed her. | 这能告诉我们是谁杀了她 |
[08:51] | It’d be a little easier without these. | 没有这个会更方便 |
[09:13] | Take her down to 2. | 带她去2号室 |
[09:15] | We need to assemble a team. | 我们得组织一支队伍 |
[09:17] | Everything’s on hold until we can get you well. | 先等你好起来再说 |
[09:19] | You’re not listening to me. | 听我说 |
[09:21] | I want Jackson Oz. | 我要抓到杰克逊·奥兹 |
[09:23] | This is not some personal vendetta. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[09:25] | He’s not part of the plan. | 他不是计划的一部分 |
[09:26] | He’s part of mine. | 他是我计划的一部分 |
[09:29] | Quick, get her to the stasis tank. | 快点 送她进悬置水缸 |
[09:31] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[09:33] | We’re less than 48 hours | 还有不到48小时 |
[09:35] | from the launch of the TX-gas, | 就将释放TX毒气 |
[09:37] | which the Noah Objective promises will safely eliminate | 诺亚计划承诺 这将安全地消灭 |
[09:40] | the mutated animals. | 变异的动物 |
[09:42] | Don’t believe everything you hear on the news. | 别相信新闻上说的一切 |
[09:46] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[09:48] | Something you need to see. | 你得看看这个 |
[09:58] | Blue Diaspora. | 蓝色迁移 |
[09:59] | You can’t work on this out in the open. | 你不能这么公开地研究这个 |
[10:02] | I can do what I like. | 我想怎么做就怎么做 |
[10:03] | The council forbade you from continuing your father’s work. | 议会禁止你继续你父亲的研究 |
[10:06] | Hybrids are too dangerous. | 混种动物太危险了 |
[10:08] | The animals are still susceptible to the Mother Cell. | 动物仍易受母细胞影响 |
[10:12] | The mutation will rise again, | 变异会再次发生 |
[10:13] | stronger and immune to any cure humankind can come up with. | 更加强大 并且对一切人类能制造的解药免疫 |
[10:18] | Mass extinction of the entire animal kingdom is sure to follow. | 紧接着就是动物王国的大规模灭绝 |
[10:22] | Well, your father’s not gonna approve. | 你父亲不会同意的 |
[10:26] | Well, he’s not here. | 反正他不在 |
[10:28] | Actually… | 其实 |
[10:30] | he is. | 他在 |
[10:31] | Arrived an hour ago. | 一小时前到的 |
[10:35] | Who’s that next to your father? | 他旁边那是谁 |
[10:40] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[10:41] | The useless, drunken safari-guide brother? | 那个没用酗酒的游猎导游哥哥吗 |
[10:44] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么会来 |
[10:49] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | He’s chained, ouldn’t be able to get free. | 他被拴着 应该无法挣脱 |
[10:59] | How does this thing fit in your sister’s plan? | 这玩意在你妹妹的计划里有什么作用 |
[11:02] | “Plan.” She has a plan | “计划” 她还有计划 |
[11:03] | beyond just unleashing pain and terror? | 不是单纯想施加痛苦和恐惧吗 |
[11:05] | The people holding him were waiting for a Mr. Duncan. | 关押他的人在等待一个邓肯先生 |
[11:07] | We think he might be Abigail’s partner in this, somehow. | 我们认为他可能是艾比盖尔的同伙 |
[11:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:26] | So definitely not chained anymore. | 看来它挣脱了锁链 |
[11:30] | I need to study this Abendegos. | 我得研究这个奥本狄格思 |
[11:32] | Do you have any tranquilizers on board? | 机上有镇静剂吗 |
[11:35] | Like, dinosaur tranquilizers? | 给恐龙的 |
[11:38] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[11:40] | I’ll go prepare a sedative. | 我去准备镇静剂 |
[11:48] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[11:49] | You have a lot going on. | 你自己的事够多了 |
[11:51] | Clem, you’re the only pregnant woman in the entire world. | 克莱曼 你是这世上唯一的孕妇 |
[11:56] | And you have a bio-drive surgically implanted in your brain. | 你脑子里还被手术植入了一个生物驱动 |
[12:01] | We all have our issues. | 我们都有问题 |
[12:04] | It’s got to have something to do to your background. | 肯定跟你的背景有关 |
[12:05] | Your Glazier’s disease and the ghost gene | 你的格莱齐尔综合症和鬼影基因 |
[12:08] | maybe had a contraindication with the cure serum. | 或许跟解药血清产生了禁忌症 |
[12:13] | Maybe, uh, negated the effects of the TX-gas. | 或许是TX毒气的副作用 |
[12:16] | Okay. I need you to stop | 好吧 你得别那么 |
[12:18] | acting like a scientist and start acting like a grandfather. | 像个科学家 你该像个外公 |
[12:21] | Nope. You don’t get to use that word ever again. | 不要 你永远不许再用那个词 |
[12:25] | You can’t deny it. | 你不能否认 |
[12:26] | This is happening. | 这是注定的了 |
[12:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:30] | I’m trying to figure out why. | 我想搞明白为什么 |
[12:33] | So we can come up with patriarchal nicknames later. | 我们回头再考虑称呼的问题吧 |
[12:37] | Like way later. | 很久之后 |
[12:40] | We’ve got a long road ahead of us. | 前面路还很长 |
[12:43] | The team is heading back to pick us up. | 他们在赶回来接我们 |
[12:51] | We need to dissolve this into a solution | 我们得把这个调成溶液 |
[12:53] | and then we should be ready to sedate your friend Abendegos. | 然后就可以给奥本狄格思打镇定剂了 |
[12:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:00] | Abe, how are you holding up with Isaac and everything? | 亚伯 艾萨克的事 你还好吗 |
[13:03] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[13:05] | But I’ve gotten good at distracting myself. | 但我很会分散注意了 |
[13:09] | Keeping myself busy. | 让自己忙活起来 |
[13:10] | You know, before they took Isaac away, | 他们带走艾萨克之前 |
[13:13] | I was working on a synthetic reproductive hormone, | 我在研究一种合成繁殖激素 |
[13:16] | based on the NLRP2 protein | 基于NLRP2蛋白质 |
[13:18] | and stem cells harvested from animal cerebrospinal fluid. | 以及从动物脑脊液中采集的干细胞 |
[13:24] | Animal stem cells. | 动物干细胞 |
[13:26] | That makes sense; they weren’t affected by the TX-gas. | 有道理 它们没受TX毒气的影响 |
[13:29] | Exactly, but none of the animal samples I tested | 没错 但我测试的动物样本 |
[13:32] | yielded any positive results. | 都没能得到好结果 |
[13:34] | But these hybrids are different. | 但这些混种动物就不一样 |
[13:37] | They display a hypergrowth property. | 他们有超强的生长性能 |
[13:40] | I believe their stem cells could be the key. | 我认为它们的干细胞是关键 |
[13:43] | So, Clem and her being pregnant, | 那么克莱曼 和她怀孕的事 |
[13:45] | how does that factor into all of this? | 又跟这一切有什么关系 |
[13:47] | The child has a unique protein. | 那孩子有一种特别的蛋白质 |
[13:50] | Unlike anything I’ve ever seen. | 我从未见过 |
[13:52] | It displays even greater potential than the NLRP2 protein | 它比NLRP2蛋白质更有可能 |
[13:57] | at synthesizing the reproductive hormone that we need. | 合成我们所需的繁殖激素 |
[14:00] | I’m going to call it the CLM-protein. | 我要称之为克莱曼蛋白质 |
[14:03] | After Clementine. | 以克莱曼婷命名它 |
[14:05] | All right, so Clem’s baby, | 好 那么克莱曼的宝宝 |
[14:06] | plus hybrid stem cells, | 加上混种动物的干细胞 |
[14:10] | could solve the sterility problem? | 或许能解决绝育问题 |
[14:13] | That’s the idea, at least. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[14:17] | We just need a cerebrospinal fluid sample from Abendegos to prove it. | 我们需要奥本狄格思的脑脊液来证明这个想法 |
[14:23] | How hard could that be? | 能有多难呢 |
[14:25] | Well, here we go. | 我们来吧 |
[14:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:43] | A security measure. | 安全措施 |
[14:53] | Okay. Got it. | 好了 拿到了 |
[14:57] | Well, let’s see who killed Leanne Ducovny. | 看看是谁杀了莉安·杜考夫尼吧 |
[15:02] | So, how do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:05] | Control the animals. | 控制动物 |
[15:06] | The lions in Portland, that Noah’s Ark back there? | 波特兰的狮子 还有刚刚的诺亚方舟 |
[15:12] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[15:16] | He did genetic experiments on me when I was a kid. | 我还是孩子时他对我做了基因实验 |
[15:22] | And I think the gas that sterilized people | 我觉得绝育了人类的毒气 |
[15:28] | activated something in me. | 激活了我体内的什么东西 |
[15:30] | You must hate him. | 你很恨他吧 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | And no. | 也不 |
[15:36] | Part of me thinks that he couldn’t help it. | 我觉得部分原因是他忍不住 |
[15:40] | Between him and my sister, | 他和我妹妹 |
[15:42] | I’m beginning to think that there’s something tainted | 让我开始觉得 奥兹家族的血脉 |
[15:45] | in the Oz bloodline. | 有什么问题 |
[15:47] | Like, we’re cursed. | 就好像 我们被诅咒了 |
[15:49] | Jackson, you can’t really believe that. | 杰克逊 你不会真那么想吧 |
[15:55] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[15:56] | We’re ready in the vehicle bay. | 我们在车辆区准备好了 |
[16:00] | When we land, | 我们降落后 |
[16:03] | I think that you should get as far away from me as possible. | 我觉得你该尽量远离我 |
[16:24] | Hope you boys cooked up a good plan. | 希望你们想到了好计划 |
[16:26] | If we don’t put this guy down ASAP, | 如果我们不赶紧放倒他 |
[16:28] | it’s gonna give turbulence a whole new meaning. | 紊流就会有全新的意义了 |
[16:31] | Remember. | 记住 |
[16:33] | Straight to the heart. | 直射心脏 |
[16:35] | Straight to the what? | 什么 |
[16:37] | How are you gonna get close enough to stab it in the heart? | 你要怎么接近它注射到心脏里 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna give him what he wants. | 我要给它它想要的 |
[16:42] | Me. | 我 |
[16:53] | Be careful, rafiki. | 小心 朋友 |
[16:57] | Don’t shoot unless I say so. | 我不发话 别开枪 |
[17:08] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[17:37] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[17:43] | – Rafiki. – Jackson. – No. | -朋友 -杰克逊 -不 |
[17:49] | Little help here?! | 帮帮忙 |
[17:59] | Okay, Leanne’s in her office. | 莉安在她办公室 |
[18:01] | Let’s find out who killed her. | 看看是谁杀了她吧 |
[18:04] | If this turns out to be you, I’m gonna be very disappointed. | 如果真是你 那我会大失所望 |
[18:23] | It’s over, Leanne. | 结束了 莉安 |
[18:24] | Robert would roll over in his grave | 罗伯特九泉之下会不安的 |
[18:26] | if he knew what you’d become. | 如果他知道你变成了什么样 |
[18:27] | My father made me what I am. | 我父亲把我塑造成了这样 |
[18:30] | You’re never gonna get away with this. | 你别想逃脱罪责 |
[18:33] | I already have. | 我已经逃脱了 |
[18:35] | We have the Melvatox-B. | 我们有梅尔瓦塔克斯B了 |
[18:39] | We don’t need you anymore. | 我们不需要你了 |
[18:47] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[18:49] | They were connected? How did I miss that? | 他们有联系 我怎么没发现 |
[18:52] | You notice how Abigail said “we” in the recording? | 艾比盖尔在录像里说的是”我们” |
[18:55] | “We have the Melvatox-B.” | “我们有梅尔瓦塔克斯B了” |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:59] | She must be working with a partner. | 她肯定有同伙 |
[19:01] | We need to find Abigail. | 我们得找到艾比盖尔 |
[19:03] | Or her partner. | 或是她的同伙 |
[19:05] | Well, it would be easier if one of us weren’t in police custody. | 如果我们谁没有被警方拘留就更简单了 |
[19:08] | I’ll talk to the captain, tell him we have a new suspect. | 我会跟警监说 告诉他有新嫌疑人了 |
[19:13] | Abigail Westbrook. | 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[19:24] | There’s only so much the tank can do. | 水缸的功效也有限 |
[19:26] | A lot is up to her. | 更多得看她的 |
[19:28] | She’ll survive. | 她不会有事的 |
[19:30] | Her work isn’t finished yet. | 她的工作还未完成 |
[19:37] | Hi, angel. | 小天使 |
[19:39] | Dad, you’re back. | 爸爸 你回来了 |
[19:42] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[19:44] | It’s just an accident. | 意外而已 |
[19:47] | So, I finished with General Davies and the TX-gas. | 戴维斯将军和TX毒气那边我都办妥了 |
[19:51] | We’re ready to launch. | 我们可以发射了 |
[19:54] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[19:57] | I saw that you brought Jackson and the rest of his team here. | 我见到你把杰克逊和他的团队带来了 |
[20:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:04] | Wasn’t part of the plan. | 那不是计划里的 |
[20:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:08] | Here’s the thing about Jackson. | 杰克逊的事是这样的 |
[20:10] | He’s a useless piece of flesh who’s squandering the Oz name? | 他是个废物 浪费了奥兹家族的名声 |
[20:14] | Or, sorry, is it “dishonors the Oz name”? | 抱歉 是”有辱奥兹家族的名字”吗 |
[20:19] | Jackson’s grown up a lot in the last year. | 杰克逊去年里成长了不少 |
[20:24] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[20:26] | what, you suddenly trust him? | 那你突然信任他了吗 |
[20:29] | Are you gonna tell him the plan? | 你要把计划告诉他吗 |
[20:30] | Is that why you brought him home? | 所以才带他回家来吗 |
[20:34] | I brought him home because he’s sick. | 我带他来 是因为他病了 |
[20:37] | Very sick. | 很重 |
[20:39] | But Dr. Morgan has found a way to cure Jackson and the animals. | 但摩根博士找到了办法治好动物和杰克逊 |
[20:44] | So Mitch Morgan is as brilliant as we believed. | 那么米奇·摩根跟我们想的一样天才 |
[20:47] | Yeah, and then some. | 是啊 还不止 |
[20:49] | He might even be a match for you. | 他或许能与你匹敌 |
[20:53] | Do you think he could crack Blue Diaspora? | 你觉得他能解决蓝色迁移吗 |
[20:59] | Why are you asking about Blue Diaspora? | 你为什么要问起蓝色迁移 |
[21:30] | You were told not to do this. | 你被告知不能做这个了 |
[21:33] | Problem with the hybrids is they were uncontrollable. | 混种动物的问题是不可控制 |
[21:36] | Like feral animals. | 就像野生动物 |
[21:38] | But I fixed it. | 但我解决了 |
[21:42] | You used human DNA. | 你用了人类DNA |
[21:45] | Your DNA? Abigail. | 你的DNA吗 艾比盖尔 |
[21:49] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[21:52] | This was your project. | 这是你的项目 |
[21:55] | And I fixed it for you. | 我为你调整好了 |
[22:03] | We invested everything in formulating the TX-gas | 我们投入了一切去构建TX毒气 |
[22:07] | and reversing the animal mutation. | 和逆转动物变异 |
[22:09] | But that is only a temporary solve. | 但那只是一时的办法 |
[22:11] | This is the real solve. | 这是真正的办法 |
[22:17] | I’m calling him Abendegos. | 我要叫它奥本狄格思 |
[22:26] | Really is something. | 真了不起 |
[22:33] | I have to get back to Jackson. | 我得去找杰克逊了 |
[22:36] | We’ll talk about this more later. | 我们稍后再好好谈 |
[22:38] | Do you want my help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[22:40] | He’s my brother, after all. | 他毕竟是我哥哥 |
[22:41] | Maybe I should finally meet him. | 或许我终究该跟他见面了 |
[22:43] | No, I have all the help I need with Dr. Morgan. | 不 摩根博士足以帮我了 |
[22:46] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[22:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:55] | Abigail Westbrook, | 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[22:56] | the most wanted woman in the United States, remains at large. | 美国第一通缉犯仍然在逃 |
[23:00] | The authorities warn, do… | 当局警告称… |
[23:03] | I just spoke to Jackson, | 我刚跟杰克逊通了话 |
[23:04] | told him about his baby sister’s latest homicide | 跟他说了他妹妹最新犯下的杀人案 |
[23:06] | and the Melvatox-B. | 以及梅尔瓦塔克斯B |
[23:09] | Jackson has a lead on someone who might be Abigail’s partner, | 杰克逊有条关于可能是艾比盖尔同伙的线索 |
[23:12] | somebody named Mr. Duncan. | 一个叫邓肯先生的人 |
[23:15] | Charles Duncan? | 查尔斯·邓肯吗 |
[23:17] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:18] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[23:19] | He’s a ghost. | 是个幽灵 |
[23:21] | He’s public enemy number one for the Shepherd hunters. | 他是牧羊人猎人的头号公敌 |
[23:24] | There are rumors that he’s a bomb maker or a scientist, | 有传言说他是个炸弹客或科学家 |
[23:26] | but nobody knows where he is or even what he looks like. | 但没人知道他在哪或长什么样 |
[23:29] | So, do you think this Mr. Duncan | 你觉得这个邓肯先生 |
[23:31] | could be the “W”” Abigail was referring to? | 会不会是阿比盖尔口中的W |
[23:33] | The one who helped with the Melvatox-B? | 就是帮忙研制梅尔瓦塔克斯B的人 |
[23:36] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄明白 |
[23:44] | Yahtzee. Charles Duncan. | 找到了 查尔斯·邓肯 |
[23:47] | He supervised the transfer of assets | 雷登买下梅尔瓦塔克斯时 |
[23:48] | when Reiden bought Melvatox. | 他负责监管资产转移 |
[23:50] | Took possession of 50,000 units of Melvatox-B. | 买下了五万剂梅尔瓦塔克斯B |
[23:52] | 50,000? | 五万 |
[23:56] | You’re not gonna carry that out the front door. | 那肯定不是从正门运出去的 |
[23:59] | Is there an address there? | 有地址吗 |
[24:01] | 44 East 138th. | 138东大道44号 |
[24:11] | Loading dock that exits onto Park. | 装载区直通停车场 |
[24:14] | Traffic cam at the end of the alley. | 巷尾就有监控摄像 |
[24:17] | The transfer of assets form | 转移资产表 |
[24:18] | is dated November 7, 3:14 P.M. | 署的日期是11月7日 下午3点14分 |
[24:27] | I have something. | 查到了 |
[24:34] | It’s too dark. | 太暗了 |
[24:35] | I can’t see his face. | 看不清他的脸 |
[24:36] | I have a program that will clear it. | 我有个软件能增加清晰度 |
[24:37] | – Well, how long will it take? – It’s hard to say, | -要花多久 -不好说 |
[24:39] | but if he’s the ghost that you describe, | 但如果他就是你说的鬼魂 |
[24:41] | it’ll be worth the wait. | 那值得一等 |
[24:43] | All right, Mr. Duncan, | 好了 邓肯先生 |
[24:45] | you’ve been the center of all this suffering. | 一切痛苦都因你而起 |
[24:46] | Let’s see who you really are. | 来看看你的真面目吧 |
[24:52] | Jamie and Logan found out who killed Leanne. | 杰米和洛根查出杀死莉安的人了 |
[24:55] | It was Abigail. | 是艾比盖尔 |
[24:57] | What? | 什么 |
[24:59] | How is your sister connected to the CEO of Reiden? | 你妹妹和雷登的总裁有什么关系 |
[25:01] | It’s starting to seem like she’s connected to everything. | 现在看来她好像和所有事都有关系 |
[25:05] | Come quick. It’s the kids. | 快过来 是孩子们 |
[25:09] | They’re raiding the kids’ facilities. | 他们要强攻关押孩子们的地方 |
[25:10] | No one was responding from Reiden, | 雷登没有回应 |
[25:12] | so they’re going in by force. | 所以他们准备强行进入 |
[25:13] | Despite the government’s initial cooperation with Reiden, | 尽管政府一开始配合雷登开展工作 |
[25:17] | the lack of transparency | 然而由于雷登 |
[25:18] | from the Reiden officials and the recent death of its CEO | 信息不透明 以及最近其总裁之死 |
[25:22] | have led to today’s forced entry | 所以政府决定强行进入 |
[25:24] | of the Reiden Children’s Holding Facility. | 雷顿关押孩子们的设施内 |
[25:31] | Charlie, you take 3. | 查理 你去三号门 |
[25:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:37] | No children inside. | 里面没有孩子 |
[25:41] | Breach. | 进入 |
[25:47] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[25:48] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[25:53] | Room clear. | 房间安全 |
[25:54] | So far, there has been no sign of the children. | 目前尚未发现孩子们的踪迹 |
[25:58] | We are receiving word now that the children are not, | 我们收到消息 孩子们并不 |
[26:01] | I repeat, not in the facility. | 我重复 并不在设施内 |
[26:04] | No, no, no. It’s got to be a mistake. | 不不不 肯定是弄错了 |
[26:07] | The question now is: where have the children gone? | 现在的问题是 孩子们去哪里了 |
[26:23] | I promise we are gonna figure this out, okay? | 我保证会弄明白 好吗 |
[26:26] | When-when we get back on the plane, | 等我们回到飞机上 |
[26:28] | I’m gonna run every test in the book. | 我会把每个测试都做一遍 |
[26:30] | Tests? | 测试 |
[26:31] | Tests, that’s the last thing that I want. | 我现在最不想做的就是测试 |
[26:33] | Yeah, that’s kind of how science works, Clem. | 科学就是这样的 克莱曼 |
[26:36] | Thank you, Professor. I am aware. | 谢谢你 教授 我知道了 |
[26:38] | I spent 90% of my life under a microscope. | 我人生的百分之九十时间都是在显微镜下度过 |
[26:42] | Well, those microscopes saved your life. | 这些显微镜救了你的命 |
[26:44] | It was awful. | 那很糟糕 |
[26:47] | And painful. | 很痛苦 |
[26:47] | And it made me feel like… | 让我感觉就像… |
[26:51] | I wasn’t even a person. | 我根本不算人 |
[26:55] | My baby will have a normal life. | 我要我的孩子过普通的生活 |
[27:03] | You and I both know that’s not possible. | 你和我都知道那不可能 |
[27:06] | Your baby is gonna be the opposite of normal… | 你孩子的人生绝对不会普通… |
[27:11] | because it’s the most important thing that has happened | 因为它是这么久以来 |
[27:13] | in a long, long time. | 最重要的事 |
[27:18] | And I understand you want to protect your kid. | 我明白你想保护你的孩子 |
[27:22] | And I want to protect mine. | 我也想保护我的孩子 |
[27:29] | Clem, you and this baby are all that I have. | 克莱曼 我只想保护你和你的孩子 |
[27:37] | A parent has one job in life. | 这是父母的职责 |
[27:42] | Let me do mine. | 让我保护好你们 |
[27:59] | Did you get any information? | 你有什么消息了吗 |
[28:01] | No, I called my contacts in the army and Marines. | 没 我问了我在军队和海军陆战队的联络人 |
[28:04] | No one knows a thing. | 没人知道任何情况 |
[28:05] | I’ve been on hold with the State Department for 20 minutes. | 我等了二十分钟 国务院还没接听我的电话 |
[28:08] | Hundreds of kids don’t just disappear. | 几百个孩子不会凭空消失的 |
[28:10] | Someone saw something. | 肯定有人看到些什么的 |
[28:14] | We may have found something. | 我们可能有所发现 |
[28:16] | When Logan called, he said right before Abigail killed Leanne, | 洛根打来时 说就在艾比盖尔杀掉莉安之前 |
[28:19] | she mentioned a certain drug called Melvatox-B. | 她提到某种叫做梅尔瓦塔克斯B的药物 |
[28:22] | When Isaac called, | 艾萨克打来的时候 |
[28:23] | he said that they were giving him candy for breakfast. | 他说他们在早餐时给他吃糖果 |
[28:26] | What if the Melvatox-B | 如果雷登给孩子们吃的 |
[28:27] | is-is what Reiden is giving the kids? | 就是梅尔瓦塔克斯B呢 |
[28:29] | That’s exactly what we were thinking. | 正和我们想的一样 |
[28:31] | And it turns out that Melvatox-B | 而且梅尔瓦塔克斯B |
[28:32] | has a very specific radioactive signature. | 有一种非常特别的放射性特征 |
[28:35] | How could the government sign off on a plan to kidnap kids | 政府怎么会赞同绑架孩子的计划 |
[28:37] | and feed them poison? | 还喂他们吃毒药呢 |
[28:39] | In low doses it’s perfectly safe. | 低剂量是完全无害的 |
[28:40] | We don’t think they’re trying to poison the kids. | 我们认为他们并不是想要毒害那些孩子 |
[28:42] | But we do think that they gave us a way to find them. | 但是他们的确给了我们找到他们的办法 |
[28:44] | See, we’re talking about thousands of kids | 我们在说的是上千个孩子 |
[28:46] | with thousands of doses. | 在服用上千剂药量 |
[28:47] | That would produce a very significant radioactive footprint. | 这会产生一种非常明显的放射性物质印迹 |
[28:50] | Highways have scanners | 高速公路上有扫描装置 |
[28:51] | that send out alerts if there’s radiation. | 如果有放射性物质 扫描装置会发出警报 |
[28:53] | Which cops have access to. | 警察可以查得到 |
[28:56] | We need to call Logan. | 我们要打给洛根 |
[28:58] | Follow the pills, find the kids. | 跟着药 就能找到那些孩子 |
[29:04] | She needs to pull through. | 她需要活下来 |
[29:06] | This plan does not work without her. | 没有她 计划不会成功 |
[29:31] | …transfusion, | …输血 |
[29:33] | but I just need to speak to you in private. | 我只是要和她单独说 |
[29:35] | Okay. What can I do for you? | 好 我能做些什么 |
[29:38] | I know we both double-checked the protocol, | 我知道我们俩都反复检查过程序 |
[29:41] | ensured the viability of the genomic fossils. | 确保了基因化石的可行性 |
[29:45] | But I need you to level with me. | 但我要你跟我说实话 |
[29:49] | Is Jackson gonna survive this procedure? | 杰克逊能活着熬过这些程序吗 |
[29:54] | Are we speaking as scientists? | 我们是以科学家的身份 |
[29:57] | Or as parents? | 还是以父母的身份来说 |
[30:02] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[30:06] | I feared as much. | 我也很担心 |
[30:09] | Look, you know I will do whatever I can. | 我一定会竭尽所能 |
[30:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:32] | Jackson’s gonna die, isn’t he? | 杰克逊会死是吗 |
[30:38] | If you can’t cure him and he can’t cure the animals, | 如果你没法治好他 他没法治愈那些动物 |
[30:42] | what are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[30:47] | Blue Diaspora. | 用蓝色迁移 |
[30:50] | We move on to your plan, to the hybrids. | 我们就改用你的计划和混种动物 |
[30:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:54] | Really. | 真的 |
[30:55] | But we don’t have much time. | 但是我们时间不多了 |
[30:57] | Go collect all of your research. | 拿上你所有的研究 |
[30:59] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上过去 |
[31:00] | I just, I need to say good-bye. | 我只是… 要道别 |
[31:11] | I love you, Abigail. | 我爱你 艾比盖尔 |
[31:18] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[31:33] | You know, if you asked me to stay, | 如果你叫我留下来 |
[31:37] | I’d consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[31:39] | That’s tempting, but I can’t. | 很吸引人 但是不行 |
[31:42] | My only living relative wants to kill me, | 我唯一活着的亲人想杀了我 |
[31:43] | so the safest place for you is not here. | 所以对你来说 最安全的就是离开 |
[31:49] | Look, your sister and your father, | 你妹妹和你父亲 |
[31:52] | they’re not your family. | 不是你的家人 |
[31:54] | They might be your blood relatives, | 他们也许和你有血缘关系 |
[31:56] | but family is who defines who you are. | 但家人是能定义你为人的人 |
[32:00] | Abraham, Dariela, the rest of your team, | 亚伯拉罕 达瑞拉 以及团队的其余人 |
[32:03] | that’s your family. | 他们才是你的家人 |
[32:08] | I am so sorry that I hurt you. | 非常抱歉我伤害了你 |
[32:13] | You are the last person that I ever wanted to cause any pain. | 你是我最不想伤害的人 |
[32:19] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[32:21] | When I turned my back on this life and became Dylan, | 当我离弃我的人生 变成迪伦时 |
[32:23] | I never thought I’d find my way back. | 我从未想过我会找到回来的路 |
[32:26] | You did that for me. | 你帮我找到了 |
[32:28] | How do you thank the person that gave you your life back? | 要如何感谢帮自己找回人生的人呢 |
[32:34] | You go save the world, genius. | 去拯救世界吧 天才 |
[32:50] | You proud of yourself? | 你为自己感到自豪吗 |
[32:51] | Dad, it’s over. I’m fine. | 爸 没关系 我没事了 |
[32:52] | – I’m sorry. – You had her kidnapped. | -抱歉 -你害她被绑架了 |
[32:53] | – I’m so sorry. – You had her kidnapped! | -真的很抱歉 -你害她被绑架了 |
[32:55] | How does that even compute as right to you?! | 你为什么会觉得这种事是正确的 |
[32:57] | It’s not. | 不正确 |
[32:59] | A parent has one job in this world, right? | 父母的职责 记得吧 |
[33:04] | She was just doing hers. | 她只是在尽到自己的职责 |
[33:19] | I kept telling myself that I did what any mother would do. | 我一直告诉自己我做了任何母亲都会做的事 |
[33:24] | I just wanted my son back. | 我只是想让我儿子回来 |
[33:27] | I’m so sorry, Clem. | 我真的很抱歉 克莱曼 |
[33:29] | A few months ago, I would’ve punched you in the mouth | 如果是几个月前 我会狠狠羞辱你 |
[33:32] | and never talked to you again. | 然后再也不跟你说话 |
[33:35] | But now that I’m about to become a mother, | 但现在我即将成为一个母亲 |
[33:38] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 我也会做一样的事 |
[34:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:42] | When Logan and I got back, | 洛根跟我回来时 |
[34:43] | we found you passed out in the vehicle bay, | 我们发现你昏倒在车辆区了 |
[34:44] | next to the new hybrid. | 就在新型混种动物旁边 |
[34:46] | What were you doing in there? | 你当时在那里做什么 |
[34:49] | Where’s Clem? | 克莱曼在哪 |
[34:50] | She’s with Abe. | 她跟亚伯在一起 |
[34:51] | He’s going to examine her and the baby. | 他要检查她跟胎儿 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:57] | – I should be there. – No. | -我也该在场 -不行 |
[34:58] | You should rest. | 你应该休息 |
[35:00] | I’m worried that that bio-drive in your head | 我担心你脑里的生物驱动 |
[35:02] | is what made you pass out. | 就是你昏倒的原因 |
[35:04] | Bio-drive or not, I got to figure out what’s going on | 别管生物驱动 我得弄明白我女儿 |
[35:06] | with my daughter. | 是怎么回事 |
[35:07] | Well, you can do it from here. | 你可以从这里开始 |
[35:08] | There’s years of science for you to catch up on. | 有好几年的科学发展等着你赶上进度 |
[35:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:20] | It’s a surveillance photo of Mr. Duncan, | 这是邓肯先生的监控照片 |
[35:22] | Abigail’s partner. | 他是艾比盖尔的同伙 |
[35:24] | He’s dangerous. A monster. | 他很危险 心狠手辣 |
[35:28] | If I find him, I’m going to take him down. | 如果我找到他 一定要逮住他 |
[35:32] | That image is almost cleaned up, so do your research | 那张照片快要处理好了 所以你好好学习研究 |
[35:35] | and let me know when the program’s done with the image. | 程序处理好照片时告诉我 |
[35:39] | Oh, and, um… | 还有 |
[35:41] | rest up, Grandpa. | 好好休息 外公 |
[35:43] | That is so not cool. | 真不好笑 |
[35:55] | Well, the baby is healthy. | 胎儿很健康 |
[35:58] | If it wasn’t the only baby on the planet, | 如果这不是地球上唯一一个胎儿 |
[36:00] | I would say it was a textbook pregnancy. | 我会说你的怀孕状况很正常 |
[36:03] | What about the CLM-protein? | 克莱曼蛋白质怎么样 |
[36:04] | And the stem cells from Abendegos’ spinal fluid? | 还有奥本狄格思脑脊液里的干细胞呢 |
[36:07] | As long as Clem’s baby continues to develop normally, | 只要克莱曼的胎儿持续正常发育 |
[36:10] | we should have enough CLM-protein | 我们应该有足够的克莱曼蛋白质 |
[36:12] | to make our synthetic reproductive hormone. | 制造合成的繁殖激素 |
[36:16] | But? | 但是 |
[36:18] | But I did find something unexpected when comparing | 但是我比对新型混种动物的基因样本时 |
[36:22] | the genetic samples from the new hybrids. | 确实有些出乎意料的发现 |
[36:31] | Those shared markers prove that the woolly rhinoceros, | 这些相同的标记证明 卷毛犀牛 |
[36:35] | winged hybrid, | 有翅混种动物 |
[36:36] | and Abendegos are related. | 跟奥本狄格思有关联 |
[36:38] | Related? | 有关联 |
[36:41] | What if Abigail created the new hybrids | 如果艾比盖尔创造这新型混种动物时 |
[36:44] | using common DNA as a starting point? | 用了共同的DNA作为起始点呢 |
[36:47] | And what that means for us and ending sterility | 这表示对我们与结束不育而言 |
[36:49] | is that Abendegos’ spinal fluid only has part of what we need. | 奥本狄格思的脑脊液只是我们所需的一部分 |
[36:54] | We need the stem cells from all the hybrids | 我们需要具有相同基因标记的 |
[36:56] | that share the genetic marker. | 所有混种动物的脑脊液 |
[36:58] | How many are there? | 有几种混种动物 |
[36:59] | Given the three samples I’ve seen, | 根据我见到的这三个样本 |
[37:00] | and their genetic variation, | 以及它们的基因差异 |
[37:02] | my best guess is that there are six breeds altogether. | 我猜总共有六个品种 |
[37:07] | There are six new hybrids, | 有六种新型混种动物 |
[37:09] | and we need spinal fluid from each of them. | 我们需要每种动物的脑脊液 |
[37:12] | How will we find them? | 我们要怎么找到它们 |
[37:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:15] | But if we want to stop this reproductive problem, | 但如果我们想结束这个不育问题 |
[37:17] | we need to find a way. | 我们就必须找到办法 |
[37:20] | I think we’ve found the kids. | 我想我们找到那些孩子了 |
[37:21] | Yeah, radiation signatures are high upstate, | 对 放射线特征在北部很明显 |
[37:23] | so the kids should be there, and the Melvatox pills. | 所以孩子跟梅尔瓦塔克斯药物应该都在那里 |
[37:27] | Let’s go get our son back. | 我们去把儿子救回来吧 |
[37:32] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[37:33] | She’s turned a corner. | 她度过危险期了 |
[37:34] | We should be able to pull her out soon. | 我们应该很快就能让她出来了 |
[37:36] | Good. Good job. | 好 辛苦你了 |
[37:57] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[37:59] | I hate to do this, | 我也不想这样 |
[38:00] | but, uh, I have orders to keep you here. | 但我接到命令 不得让你离开 |
[38:07] | Orders from who? | 谁的命令 |
[38:09] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[38:10] | Well, is he on his way? | 他在来的路上了吗 |
[38:11] | No. | 没有 |
[38:12] | No, he has to stay with Jackson. | 他必须跟杰克逊待在一起 |
[38:14] | It’s the only way for the plan to succeed, | 只有这样计划才能成功 |
[38:17] | cure the animals. | 治愈动物 |
[38:25] | Jackson is dying. | 杰克逊快死了 |
[38:27] | Not anymore. | 不会了 |
[38:32] | I got one for you: | 我有一个 |
[38:34] | what did the, uh, aardvark say to the taxi driver? | 土豚对出租车司机说了什么 |
[38:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:44] | Mitch. Mitch! | 米奇 米奇 |
[38:49] | Dad… no. | 爸爸 不 |
[38:55] | No. | 不 |
[38:57] | No. | 不 |
[38:58] | – Abigail… – No. | -艾比盖尔 -不 |
[38:59] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[39:00] | Get out of my way! | 让开 |
[39:01] | – Robert wants it this way! – I don’t care what he wants. | -罗伯特想这样 -我不管他想怎样 |
[39:03] | That’s my father out there! Let go of me! | 外面那是我父亲 放开我 |
[39:05] | – Let go of me! – Back off. | -放开我 -退后 |
[39:07] | – Back off. – That is my father. | -退后 -那是我父亲 |
[39:08] | That is my father! | 那是我父亲 |
[39:09] | That is my father! | 那是我父亲 |
[39:11] | He’s doing this for us. | 他这是为了我们 |
[39:12] | No, he is not! | 不是 |
[39:15] | He’s doing this for Jackson! | 他是为了杰克逊 |
[39:21] | He chose Jackson. | 他选择了杰克逊 |
[39:25] | He chose Jackson. | 他选择了杰克逊 |
[39:27] | Jackson. Jackson. | 杰克逊 杰克逊 |
[39:30] | Jackson. Jackson. | 杰克逊 杰克逊 |
[39:53] | Vitals are good. | 生命体征稳定 |
[39:54] | Blood pressure’s stable. | 血压稳定 |
[39:55] | 110/80 110/80. | |
[39:57] | Hemoglobin levels are at seven grams. | 血红蛋白水平为七克 |
[39:59] | O2, 98%. | 氧气98% |
[40:00] | Team two, get ready to disconnect the generator | 二队 准备切断发电机 |
[40:02] | and prep for extraction. | 准备出罐 |
[40:03] | Everyone move into place | 所有人就位 |
[40:05] | to remove Ms. Westbrook from the tank. | 准备让威斯布鲁克女士出罐 |
[40:08] | Wha– Abigail! | 艾比盖尔 |
[40:10] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[40:12] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[40:13] | Everyone else evacuated. We got to get out of here. | 大家都撤离了 我们得离开这里 |
[40:15] | Abigail, we got to go. | 艾比盖尔 我们得走了 |
[40:18] | Oh, you did it. | 你成功了 |
[40:20] | You made another hybrid. | 你制造了另一个混种动物 |
[40:22] | I told you, Blue Diaspora is the only way forward. | 我告诉过你 蓝色迁移是唯一的方法 |
[40:24] | – We need to make sure it succeeds. – We? | -我们需要确保它成功 -我们 |
[40:26] | – I don’t know anything about it. – Not you. | -我对它一无所知 -不是你 |
[40:27] | I have a chopper hiding in Bay 12. | 我在12区藏了一架直升机 |
[40:29] | Go get it ready. We’ll be right there. | 去准备好 我们马上过去 |
[40:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:32] | There’s someone else we need. | 我们还需要一个人 |
[40:49] | No! Don’t! Get away from him! | 不要 放开他 |
[40:59] | Okay, Dr. Morgan, I’m gonna get you out of here. | 摩根博士 我救你出去 |
[41:02] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们要做的事有很多 |
[41:11] | Results from the EEG | 脑电图显示 |
[41:12] | are showing normal levels of brain activity. | 大脑活动正常 |
[41:20] | He’s going to be in here a long time. | 他要在这里面待很久 |
[41:40] | All right, extraction. | 好 出罐 |
[41:41] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[41:44] | On it. | 马上 |
[42:05] | I’m fine. Is everything in place? | 我没事 一切就位了吗 |
[42:08] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[42:10] | Abendegos is gone. | 奥本狄格思不见了 |
[42:13] | Your brother has him. | 你哥哥把他抓走了 |
[42:19] | Well, then it’s a good thing Mr. Duncan | 那还好邓肯先生 |
[42:20] | is with my brother. | 跟我哥哥在一起 |