时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:05] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:08] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:10] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:13] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:18] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then,lab-made creatures called “Hybrids” | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:24] | devastated the West Coast, | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:26] | so a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:28] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | But new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:33] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:36] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:40] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:42] | and the rogue Shepherd who created them | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的 |
[00:44] | to end the human race. | 恐怖分子 |
[00:47] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | I had a family once. | 我曾经有个家庭 |
[00:53] | A wife and a son. | 有妻有儿 |
[00:55] | They died in an explosion. | 他们死于一场爆炸 |
[00:57] | Abe’s the only one alive who knows. | 现在活着的人里只有亚伯知道 |
[01:00] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[01:02] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[01:04] | Sorry about that, son. | 抱歉 儿子 |
[01:06] | Four hikers were found dead in the Black Forest in Germany. | 德国黑森林发现了四名死亡的登山客 |
[01:09] | It’s a mystery, one we’d like you to help us solve. | 是个谜 我们希望你能帮我们解决 |
[01:13] | Your baby has HDF. | 你的胎儿患了胎儿溶血性疾病 |
[01:14] | It won’t survive if it doesn’t get a blood transfusion | 如果接下来三天它无法获得输血 |
[01:17] | in the next three days. | 它就无法存活 |
[01:19] | What about the tank? | 用水缸怎么样 |
[01:19] | If it’ll save my baby, I’ll do it. | 如果这能拯救我的孩子 我愿意 |
[01:22] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[01:23] | You have something I need. | 你有我需要的东西 |
[01:25] | Jackson has a lead on someone who might be Abigail’s partner. | 杰克逊有条关于可能是艾比盖尔同伙的线索 |
[01:28] | It’s a surveillance photo of Mr. Duncan. | 这是邓肯先生的监控照片 |
[01:30] | Let me know when the program’s done with the image. | 程序处理好照片时告诉我 |
[01:32] | You’re Mr. Duncan. | 你是邓肯先生 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna tell the rest of the team. | 我要去告诉他们 |
[01:39] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[01:50] | Rise and shine, brother. | 起床了 哥哥 |
[02:00] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[02:05] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[02:08] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[02:09] | Copenhagen. | 哥本哈根 |
[02:10] | What? | 什么 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:14] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[02:18] | I dreamed of meeting you so many times. | 我好多次设想与你相见 |
[02:23] | My infamous big brother. | 我臭名昭著的大哥哥 |
[02:27] | But I got to admit, you’re a bit of a disappointment. | 但我得承认 你挺让人失望的 |
[02:33] | Well, so is finding out your sister’s a psychopath. | 得知自己妹妹是个变态疯子也挺失望的 |
[02:37] | Why are you spreading the hybrids? | 你为什么要扩散混种动物 |
[02:40] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[02:41] | Help me understand. | 帮我理解 |
[02:44] | You want to end the world. Why? | 你想终结世界 为什么 |
[02:54] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[02:58] | My father never told me about you. | 我父亲从未跟我提起过你 |
[03:03] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[03:06] | Robert Oz kept many secrets. | 罗伯特·奥兹有很多秘密 |
[03:09] | Especially from his children. | 尤其是瞒着他的孩子 |
[03:11] | You don’t have to do this, Abigail. | 你不用这么做的 艾比盖尔 |
[03:14] | Whatever your plan is, it’s not too late. | 不管你的计划是什么 现在还不迟 |
[03:16] | Tell me how to stop the hybrids, and I will help you. | 告诉我怎么阻止混种动物 我会帮你 |
[03:20] | Jackson, do you really think I brought you here | 杰克逊 你真以为我带你过来 |
[03:22] | so that we could have a heart-to-heart? | 就是为了跟你交心的吗 |
[03:25] | Brother to sister? | 哥哥和妹妹交流感情 |
[03:27] | So you could convince me of the error of my ways? | 让你说服我认清我的错误 |
[03:29] | Save my soul? | 挽救我的灵魂 |
[03:32] | No. | 不 |
[03:34] | You’re here for one reason: | 你来这儿只有一个原因 |
[03:35] | your ability to communicate with the animal kingdom. | 你可以跟动物交流 |
[03:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:46] | Why in the world did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[03:48] | Will you just keep your voice down and trust me for once. | 你能不能小点声 就信我这么一次 |
[03:50] | You just stabbed your girlfriend in the neck with my tranquilizer dart. | 你刚用麻醉镖扎了你女朋友的脖子 |
[03:54] | I think I deserve some answers. | 我觉得我该得到一些回答 |
[03:55] | Well, I deserved a childhood free from chupacabra stakeouts, | 我童年还不应该去寻找山羊吸血怪呢 |
[03:58] | but we don’t always get what we want. | 但我们并不总能如愿 |
[04:00] | We saw the chupacabra in Texarkana. | 我们在德克萨肯纳看到了山羊吸血怪 |
[04:02] | You saw a chupacabra. | 那是你 |
[04:04] | I’m pretty sure that was peyote-induced. | 我敢说那是仙人掌致幻剂的作用 |
[04:09] | Aunt Jamie can’t really hold her liquor. | 杰米阿姨酒量不好 |
[04:24] | I think it’s time to tell me what’s going on, son. | 我觉得你该告诉我是怎么回事了 儿子 |
[04:35] | If the team finds out what I’ve done, I will lose everything. | 如果团队发现我做了什么 我会失去一切 |
[04:38] | I’ll lose Clem, Jamie. | 我会失去克莱曼 杰米 |
[04:41] | Everything. | 一切 |
[04:42] | So you’re gonna promise me | 所以你要保证 |
[04:44] | you’re not gonna tell anybody. | 你不会说出去 |
[04:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:51] | For the last ten years, | 这十年来 |
[04:53] | I was not in that tank the whole time. | 我并非一直在水缸里 |
[04:57] | Somebody used me. | 有人利用了我 |
[05:01] | They were controlling my brain to do… | 他们控制了我的大脑 去做 |
[05:04] | evil, bad guy stuff. | 邪恶的事 |
[05:06] | Then why wipe her memory? | 那为什么抹去她的记忆 |
[05:08] | And why-why are you dealing with all this alone? | 你为什么要一个人去处理这事 |
[05:10] | Because I’m not ready yet. | 因为我还没准备好 |
[05:13] | Until I fully understand what’s going on, I can’t risk it. | 我搞明白究竟是怎么回事之前 我不能冒险 |
[05:15] | This is Jamie. You telling me you don’t trust her? | 这是杰米 你难道不信任她吗 |
[05:18] | There’s more to it than that, Max, okay? | 没那么简单 马克斯 好吗 |
[05:19] | There’s something in my head. | 我脑袋里有样东西 |
[05:21] | A bio-drive. | 一个生物驱动 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Then we take care of it immediately. | 那我们马上处理 |
[05:26] | We already tried. | 我们试过了 |
[05:26] | – We try again. – Max, it… | -我们再试试 -马克斯 如果 |
[05:28] | No. You’re telling me there’s a thing in your head, | 不 你告诉我你脑袋里有东西 |
[05:30] | this can change you and force you to do terrible things? | 能改变你 逼你做坏事 |
[05:32] | Then we take care of it. | 那我们就解决它 |
[05:34] | And I know just how to do it. | 我知道该怎么办 |
[05:38] | You may be able to hide from your friends | 你或许能隐瞒你的朋友 |
[05:40] | or from the rest of the world, | 或是全世界 |
[05:43] | but I know who you really are. | 但我清楚你究竟是什么人 |
[05:45] | What you’re really capable of. | 你究竟能做什么 |
[05:49] | With these? | 这个 |
[05:51] | They let me know you’re lying. | 能让我知道你在撒谎 |
[05:54] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[05:56] | I have no idea what you are talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[06:01] | Okay. Then you won’t mind indulging me in this little exercise. | 好吧 那你不会介意我做个小测试了 |
[06:16] | After three days without food, | 三天没吃饭的 |
[06:18] | a Bengal tiger is hungry enough to eat a man on sight. | 孟加拉虎 会饿到见什么就吃 |
[06:23] | And their favorite scent is antelope blood. | 他们最喜欢的气味是羚羊血 |
[07:04] | Now that you’ve proven my point, | 你已经证明了我的看法 |
[07:07] | shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[07:28] | You know, I’ve seen the pictures, but… | 我见过照片 但是 |
[07:31] | being here, inside the barrier, it’s something else. | 但进入屏障里 还是非同寻常 |
[07:33] | They said it couldn’t be done. | 他们还说不可能实现呢 |
[07:35] | A wall to contain the hybrids | 一堵高墙把混种动物拦在外面 |
[07:37] | that extends the length of North America. | 而且绵延整个北美 |
[07:40] | Welcome to Barrier Command. | 欢迎来到屏障指挥中心 |
[07:47] | It’s our tax dollars at work. | 这是我们纳税人的钱啊 |
[07:48] | We’re the world’s final defense against the hybrid threat, | 我们是世界抵御混种动物威胁的最后防线 |
[07:52] | keeping track of any and all hybrid activity across the globe. | 追踪着全球一切的混种动物活动 |
[07:57] | Detective. | 警探 |
[07:59] | Corporal Lee. | 李下士 |
[08:01] | You’re not what I pictured from how you’re described | 我看坎贝尔小姐书里写的 |
[08:03] | in Ms. Campbell’s novel. | 想象你可不是这样 |
[08:05] | It’s good to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[08:06] | You both will be working on our top priority. | 你俩都要负责我们的首要任务 |
[08:10] | The Black Forest, Germany. | 德国 黑森林 |
[08:12] | Where four hikers died from massive hemorrhaging. | 四名登山客死于大出血 |
[08:14] | Trace hybrid DNA found in their lungs. | 肺部发现痕量混种动物DNA |
[08:16] | No idea how, no idea why. | 不知道怎么回事 为什么 |
[08:19] | And that, Detective, is precisely the mystery you will be solving. | 警探 这就是你要解决的谜题 |
[08:22] | You’ll find everything you need inside. | 这里面有你需要的一切 |
[08:24] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[08:35] | This was good. | 刚刚好爽 |
[08:37] | This was never the problem. | 这个从来不是问题所在 |
[08:46] | But we have each other again. | 但我们又拥有彼此了 |
[08:49] | So you think everything’s back to normal? | 你觉得一切都回归正常了吗 |
[08:53] | Isaac is back. | 艾萨克回来了 |
[08:55] | Reiden is behind us. | 雷登也不成问题了 |
[08:59] | And we can begin to be a family again. | 我们可以重新成为一家人了 |
[09:04] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得那会是什么样 |
[09:06] | Raising Isaac on the plane? Homeschooling him in the bar? | 在飞机上养大艾萨克吗 在酒吧教他读书 |
[09:10] | Once Jackson gets back with Sam Parker, | 等杰克逊带回山姆·帕克 |
[09:14] | we’ll be one step closer to solving sterility. | 我们就离解决不育又进了一步 |
[09:17] | And once we do… | 等我们解决了 |
[09:21] | we’ll go home. | 我们就回家 |
[09:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:26] | A new challenger enters the ring! | 一个新的挑战者进入赛场 |
[09:29] | Kenyatta vs. Kenyatta. | 肯亚塔对肯亚塔 |
[09:33] | Say “Mercy”” Say “Mercy”” | 求饶吧 |
[09:35] | You have to relent. | 你得认输 |
[09:37] | You have to. Yeah! | 认输吧 |
[09:38] | Body slam! Yeah! | 压你喽 |
[09:47] | I got to tell you, I do not think this is a great idea. | 我告诉你 我觉得这个点子不好 |
[09:52] | What method did you last attempt? | 你上次试的是什么办法 |
[09:56] | – Neuro bypass. – Via? | -神经旁路 -用什么 |
[09:58] | Swine. | 猪 |
[10:01] | You’re not a half-bad scientist. | 你是个不错的科学家嘛 |
[10:03] | Well, thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[10:05] | Only took me dying and coming back to life | 我死而复生 |
[10:07] | for you to give me a little acknowledgement. | 你才终于对我有点认可了 |
[10:08] | Well… you say what you will, but I know my gadgets. | 随你怎么说 但我熟悉我的小玩意 |
[10:13] | – And this is the summoning rod. – Please, no. | -这是根召唤棍 -别 |
[10:16] | Stick this in a body of water, it emits electrical pulses. | 把它放进水体里 它能发出电子脉冲 |
[10:19] | It’s designed to summon underwater beasts. | 是设计来召唤水下怪兽的 |
[10:22] | – So, you’re thinking EMP. – Yeah. | -你是在考虑电磁脉冲 -对 |
[10:25] | Which could actually work. | 或许真的会好使 |
[10:26] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[10:28] | – You got a crystal oscillator in that thing? – Yeah, of course. | -那玩意里面有晶体振荡器 -当然 |
[10:30] | Fill this thing with enough juice, | 给这玩意充足够的电 |
[10:31] | you’ll be able to fry that bio-drive, no problemo. | 你肯定毫不费力地烧坏那个生物驱动 |
[10:36] | I can just hard-wire it | 我可以把它 |
[10:37] | straight into the plane’s electrical system. | 接入飞机的电力系统 |
[10:40] | Yeah, now we’re talking. | 嗯 这就对了 |
[10:44] | – I got a question. – Yeah? | -我问个问题 -嗯 |
[10:45] | You’ve done this before, right? | 你以前这么做过吧 |
[10:48] | On a living human… no. | 在活人身上 没有 |
[11:15] | What? | 什么 |
[11:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:32] | I’ll find Jamie. | 我去找杰米 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna hit you with a pulse three times. | 我会三次用脉冲冲击你 |
[11:37] | Is this gonna be safe to do with all this turbulence? | 我们遭遇了紊流 现在干这个安全吗 |
[11:39] | Barely safe without turbulence. | 没有紊流也不怎么安全 |
[11:41] | First pulse is gonna hurt something fierce. | 第一击会很疼的 |
[11:42] | Second one could have some unintended side effects. | 第二次可能会出现意外的副作用 |
[11:44] | What kind of side effects? | 什么样的副作用 |
[11:45] | – Very minor. – Care to be more specific? | -很小的 -能再说详细点吗 |
[11:48] | Doesn’t matter because the third pulse is gonna clear it all up | 没关系 因为第三下会清空一切 |
[11:50] | and fry the bio-drive. | 烧毁生物驱动 |
[11:51] | – Ready? – As one could be. | -准备好了吗 -不会更好了 |
[11:56] | That’s one. | 一下 |
[12:00] | Two. | 第二下 |
[12:04] | -Yeah? – M-M-Max, I can’t, I… I can’t see anything. | -怎么了 -马克斯 我看不到了 |
[12:08] | Well, like I said, some minor side effects. | 我说了 会有些小副作用 |
[12:10] | You could’ve mentioned blindness. | 你怎么不说是瞎 |
[12:11] | Minor blindness. | 不严重的 |
[12:12] | This all goes away with pulse three. | 第三下就都会好了 |
[12:17] | That’s not good. | 不妙 |
[12:18] | What? Hey, g… | 怎么了 |
[12:20] | Pulse three. Where’s pulse three? | 第三下 第三下呢 |
[12:21] | Minor speed bump. | 小障碍 |
[12:23] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[12:24] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[12:26] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[12:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:31] | Something’s wrong with the main battery unit. | 主电池组出了问题 |
[12:36] | Random malfunctions, navigational errors | 各种故障 导航失效 |
[12:39] | and… and the power is going out. | 还有断电 |
[12:44] | The plane’s trying to conserve its battery. | 飞机在节约电池 |
[12:45] | It’s going into safe mode. | 进入了安全模式 |
[12:47] | Safe mode? | 安全模式 |
[12:48] | It basically just files in a circle until we fix the problem. | 就是在兜圈子 直到我们解决问题 |
[12:51] | And there’s the problem. | 问题在这里 |
[12:54] | Okay. It’s probably just some faulty wiring, | 好吧 可能只是接线故障 |
[12:56] | but give me a hand, will you? | 但 帮帮忙 好吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:14] | That’s an unexpected development. | 这是意外的发展 |
[13:23] | This is gonna sound weird, | 这听上去会很奇怪 |
[13:23] | but do you know what I was doing last night? | 但你知道我昨晚做了什么吗 |
[13:25] | You can’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[13:27] | I think I was with Mitch, but it’s hazy. | 我好像跟米奇在一起 但记不清了 |
[13:29] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[13:31] | Honestly, I didn’t see you last night. | 老实说 我昨晚没见着你 |
[13:32] | I was having a family reunion. | 我在进行家庭团聚呢 |
[13:36] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[13:42] | Okay, let’s keep moving. | 好吧 我们继续走 |
[13:45] | How do you control the animals, Jackson? | 你怎么控制动物的 杰克逊 |
[13:52] | Tell me how or I’ll kill your friends. | 告诉我 否则我杀了你的朋友 |
[14:05] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[14:07] | When I was on board, | 我在机上时 |
[14:10] | I thought it needed a little je ne sais quoi. | 我觉得它还缺点什么 |
[14:15] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:17] | Tell me how you control the animals | 告诉我你是怎么控制动物的 |
[14:19] | or I will bring your plane and everyone on it crashing down. | 否则我会让你们机毁人亡 |
[14:29] | Access to the main battery unit’s down here. | 主电池组在这里 |
[14:34] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[14:47] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:55] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:57] | Right now my hybrid is causing irreparable damage | 现在 我的混种动物在对飞机电力系统 |
[15:01] | to the plane’s electrical system. | 造成不可挽回的损害 |
[15:04] | But that could all stop. | 但它可以停止 |
[15:05] | Just tell me how you control the animals. | 只要你告诉我你是如何控制动物的 |
[15:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:08] | You’re lying to me. | 你在撒谎 |
[15:09] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[15:12] | Friends are gonna drop from the sky. | 你的朋友会从天上掉下来 |
[15:14] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[15:21] | Everyone regroup in the galley. | 大家去厨房集合 |
[15:23] | We have a hybrid on the plane. | 机上有个混种动物 |
[15:26] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 何不呢 |
[15:29] | Listen, don’t say anything to anybody about my condition. | 别把我的情况告诉任何人 |
[15:33] | It’s gonna open up a can of worms. | 那会带来更多麻烦 |
[15:35] | Well, like I always said, honesty is the best policy. | 我总说 诚实是最佳政策 |
[15:39] | You have never once said that. | 你从未那么说过 |
[15:42] | Maybe not out loud. | 或许是没说出来过 |
[15:43] | Just don’t say anything to anybody, okay? Please. | 别对任何人说什么 好吗 拜托 |
[15:46] | Gonna need verbal confirmation here, Max. | 我需要你说出来 马克斯 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:53] | Well, we found what’s causing the power drain: | 我们发现导致电力耗竭的原因了 |
[15:55] | a new hybrid wrapped around the main battery unit. | 一个缠在主电池组上的新混种动物 |
[15:58] | That’s the, uh, that’s the spot | 就是那个 |
[15:59] | when you go down the, uh, spiral staircase | 下了楼梯 |
[16:01] | and you take a left past the breakfast nook… | 过了早餐桌左转的地方 |
[16:03] | It secretes some sort of fluid from its tentacles. | 它从触角分泌出一种液体 |
[16:06] | Some sea creatures have been known to generate | 有些海洋动物能够 |
[16:08] | a weak electrical field through the mucus membranes. | 靠粘膜产生一个弱电场 |
[16:11] | Must be creating interference with the battery. | 这肯定是干扰了电池 |
[16:12] | What about power to Clem’s tank? | 克莱曼水缸的电力呢 |
[16:14] | We should be good for now. | 暂时应该没事 |
[16:15] | I diverted power from another battery. | 我导流了另一个电池的电力 |
[16:17] | If there are no more major malfunctions– | 如果不再出现其他重大故障 |
[16:19] | and that’s a big if– | 这还很难说 |
[16:20] | we’ll have power for another two hours. | 我们的电力还能维持两小时 |
[16:22] | Max, you’re gonna have to wait a little longer to get home to Helsinki. | 马克斯 你一时半会儿回不去赫尔辛基了 |
[16:26] | In order to regain control of the plane, | 要夺回飞机的控制权 |
[16:28] | I need to reboot the entire system, | 我得重启整个系统 |
[16:30] | and I can’t do that with this creature wrapped around the battery. | 这玩意缠在电池上 我就做不到 |
[16:32] | There may be another option. | 可能还有别的选择 |
[16:34] | We create a weak beacon signal, | 我们制造一个弱信标信号 |
[16:36] | pinpoint the creature and draw it out into the open. | 找到那玩意 并把它引出来 |
[16:39] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[16:40] | We can’t risk it being loose on the plane. | 我们不能冒险让它在飞机上流窜 |
[16:42] | Dariela and I can access the service duct in the vehicle bay | 达瑞拉和我可以进入车辆区的维修通道 |
[16:45] | and come at it from the rear. | 从它后面攻击它 |
[16:46] | We’ll kill the hybrid. | 我们杀死混种动物 |
[16:47] | You guys reboot the plane. | 你们重启飞机 |
[16:49] | – A spinal fluid draw from a live subject would be the best option. – Abe. | -抽取活体样本的脊髓液是最佳选择 -亚伯 |
[16:53] | Look, I know this is dangerous, | 听着 我知道这危险 |
[16:55] | but we only have two hybrids left. | 但我只剩两种混种动物了 |
[16:58] | And since the two previous samples came from deceased hybrids, | 由于前两个样本都来自死去的混种动物 |
[17:01] | I’m worried about the serum’s efficacy. | 我担心血清的效力不会足够 |
[17:03] | Solving sterility may depend on getting the spinal fluid | 解决不育可能会需要取活物的 |
[17:07] | while it is still alive. | 脊髓液 |
[17:09] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[17:09] | Well, none of this matters if we can’t keep the plane in the air. | 如果我们不能维持飞机飞行 那些都没用了 |
[17:13] | So, we’ll clear the hybrid | 我们去除掉混种动物 |
[17:14] | using nonlethal means if possible. | 如果可能 采用非致命手段 |
[17:17] | Someone’s gonna need to stay here | 得有人留在这里 |
[17:19] | and prep the system for reboot. | 准备系统重启 |
[17:21] | Max and I will do that. | 让我和马克斯来吧 |
[17:22] | Great. | 好 |
[17:23] | Abe, final step. | 亚伯 最后一步 |
[17:24] | You need to throw this master switch. | 你得打开这个总开关 |
[17:26] | It’s in the bar, behind the control panel. | 在酒吧里 控制板后 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:29] | And the comms are down, | 通讯器坏了 |
[17:30] | so everyone needs an earpiece. | 所有人都得戴上耳机 |
[17:37] | Are you sure you want to be using live ammunition? | 你确定要用真枪实弹吗 |
[17:39] | Don’t worry, I had the fuselage reinforced. | 别担心 我加固了机身 |
[17:42] | I can’t remember anything that happened last night. | 我记不清昨晚发生什么了 |
[17:44] | It’s a blank. | 一片空白 |
[17:48] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[17:50] | Mitch, look me in the eye. | 米其 看着我的眼睛 |
[17:52] | I am looking you in the eye. | 我正看着你的眼睛 |
[17:53] | You know, you know, this-this reminds me of the time | 这让我记起以前春假 |
[17:55] | that I was in American Samoa over spring break, | 我在美属萨摩亚的时候 |
[17:57] | and that’s real– Yeah, thanks. | 那真是…谢谢 |
[18:06] | Okay, let’s move. | 好吧 我们走 |
[18:09] | 系统崩溃 感应器故障 | |
[18:10] | If I could tell you what you want, | 如果我告诉你你想知道的 |
[18:12] | how do I know you wouldn’t just kill them anyway? | 我怎么知道你会不会杀了他们 |
[18:15] | You killed a lot of my friends in Portland. | 你在波特兰杀了我很多朋友 |
[18:17] | That was my vanity taking hold. | 那时候我太空虚了 |
[18:21] | I wanted to watch you bleed. | 我想看你流血痛苦 |
[18:23] | Then watch me bleed. | 那就看我流血痛苦 |
[18:25] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[18:27] | Do what you want with me. | 想怎么对我就怎么对我 |
[18:30] | Just leave them out of it. | 不要动他们 |
[18:31] | No, it’s bigger than that now. | 不 现在不仅是这样了 |
[18:34] | It’s bigger than just you. | 不仅是你的事 |
[18:36] | I’ve spent the last ten years | 我花了十年 |
[18:38] | creating new species of hybrids | 创造新的混种动物 |
[18:40] | and spreading them across the globe. | 将它们散播到全球 |
[18:44] | They’re all just waiting to be awakened. | 它们都在等待被唤醒 |
[18:46] | We stopped the apocalypse before. | 我们阻止过世界毁灭 |
[18:50] | We can do it again. | 我们能再阻止一次 |
[18:52] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[18:59] | 扫描中 信号弱 | |
[19:02] | How much longer are we gonna keep up this ruse? | 我们还要实施多久这个诡计 |
[19:04] | Oh, you call this a ruse? | 你管这个叫诡计 |
[19:06] | You were terrible. | 你以前坏多了 |
[19:07] | Well, considering that I just found out | 鉴于我刚发现 |
[19:09] | my son has an evil alter ego, | 我儿子是个邪恶的化身 |
[19:12] | I think I did pretty good. | 我觉得我算好的了 |
[19:14] | Can we just skip to the part where you get my eyeballs working again? | 能跳过这些废话直接治好我的眼球吗 |
[19:17] | So, are the blood vessels constricted? | 血管都压缩了吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah, looks that way. | 看上去是的 |
[19:23] | Great. Could take hours for the proper blood flow to return. | 太好了 血流恢复正常得花好几个小时 |
[19:27] | Well… just be thankful that your father is at risk of angina. | 还好你父亲患有心绞痛 |
[19:32] | So, yeah… do carry blood thinners. | 所以…随时携带血液稀释剂 |
[19:44] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[19:46] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[19:48] | We’re just helping Auntie Jamie fix the plane. | 我们只是在帮杰米阿姨修飞机 |
[19:50] | But I need you to stay here. | 但我需要你留在这里 |
[19:54] | Once the plane is good as new, | 等飞机修好了 |
[19:55] | Mommy and Daddy will be right back, okay? | 爸爸和妈妈就会回来的 好吗 |
[19:57] | Okay. Dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[19:59] | I miss home. | 我想家了 |
[20:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:07] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[20:09] | So, we get to go back soon? | 那我们不久就能回去吗 |
[20:14] | We’ll talk about it when I get back. | 我们等我回来再说这件事吧 |
[20:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:22] | – This is all we do. – What? | -我们只有这点本事 -什么 |
[20:24] | Danger. Whenever we’re on this plane, | 带来危险 只要我们在飞机上 |
[20:26] | all we do is go from danger to more danger. | 只会让大家陷入到更加危险的地步 |
[20:29] | Finally saved Isaac, and I put him right back into it. | 好不容易救了艾萨克 又让他身陷险境 |
[20:32] | Come on. You’re just doing the best you can. | 别这样 你是在尽力保护他 |
[20:35] | Am I? Is this where I want him to grow up? | 是吗 我想让他这样长大吗 |
[20:37] | We’re all just trying to make sure | 我们都只是想确保 |
[20:38] | that there’s a world for him to grow up in. | 他能在一个美好的世界里长大 |
[20:50] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[20:55] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[20:59] | More malfunctions. | 故障更多了 |
[21:03] | Hey, grab onto something! | 抓稳 |
[21:06] | – What? – Grab onto something! | -什么 -抓稳 |
[21:14] | You can reach it! | 你能够得到 |
[21:25] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[21:27] | That was the last sample from the hikers, | 这是登山客的最后一份样本 |
[21:29] | and it doesn’t match any known hybrids. | 这和任何已知混种动物都不相符 |
[21:32] | Which could mean… | 这可能说明… |
[21:34] | we are looking for a brand-new species. | 我们要找的是一种全新的物种 |
[21:37] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:39] | But… what if the reason that they don’t match | 但是…万一没找到匹配的理由 |
[21:42] | is because they aren’t actually from a hybrid? | 是因为那根本不是混种动物呢 |
[21:46] | At least, not exactly. | 至少不全是 |
[21:47] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂 |
[21:49] | I had this case a few years ago. | 我几年前接手过一个案子 |
[21:52] | The killer used botulinum toxin from bacterial spores. | 凶手用了细菌孢子的肉毒毒素 |
[21:59] | Comparing them to the structure of these hybrid traces, | 和这些混种动物踪迹对比后 |
[22:03] | I think that our hikers died from inhaling spores. | 我觉得我们的登山客死于吸入这些孢子 |
[22:06] | Airborne toxic spores. | 靠空气传播的有毒孢子 |
[22:09] | The big question is still: | 最大的问题还是 |
[22:11] | Where did these spores come from? | 这些孢子是哪里来的 |
[22:21] | What are you doing, Jackson? | 你在干什么 杰克逊 |
[22:25] | You really think it would be so easy? | 你真的觉得会这么简单吗 |
[22:27] | No. Did you? | 不 你呢 |
[22:39] | Glad to see you still have some fight left in you. | 很欣慰你体内还有残存的斗志 |
[22:45] | Brain frequency? | 脑频率 |
[22:53] | You want me to wake the tiger. | 你想让我唤醒那只老虎 |
[22:57] | You’re trying to measure the frequency. | 你想测量频率 |
[22:59] | My ability to control the hybrids is similar to yours. | 我控制混种动物的能力和你相似 |
[23:05] | It flows from the emotion centers of the brain. | 从大脑的情感中枢产生信号 |
[23:07] | The stronger the emotion, the stronger the signal. | 情感越强烈 信号也越强 |
[23:11] | But your fear alone wasn’t enough. | 但单有你的恐惧还不够 |
[23:14] | I need more. | 我还要更多 |
[23:17] | I need your rage. | 我需要你的愤怒 |
[23:18] | I’ll give you nothing. | 我什么都不会给你 |
[23:21] | You can try to resist all you want. | 你可以尽力抵抗 |
[23:24] | But by the time we’re through here, | 但我们完成的时候 |
[23:26] | you’ll have woken that tiger. | 你会唤醒那只老虎 |
[23:28] | You’ll have given me everything I need. | 你必须给我我要的一切 |
[23:36] | That can’t be good. | 那可不妙 |
[23:38] | An open door? | 门开了 |
[23:40] | At that altitude? | 那么高啊 |
[23:55] | It’s not working! | 不管用 |
[23:57] | Mitch! Mitch! | 米奇 米奇 |
[24:00] | Right down the hatch. | 含住 |
[24:03] | Here’s some water. | 这里有水 |
[24:09] | That’s it. | 好 |
[24:10] | Abe, get down here! | 亚伯 快过来 |
[24:12] | Abe! | 亚伯 |
[24:18] | Dariela! | 达瑞拉 |
[24:23] | Starting to see some color blobs coming back. | 开始看到一些彩色斑点回来了 |
[24:26] | Max Morgan– explorer, genius, lover. | 马克斯·摩根 探险家 天才 爱人 |
[24:29] | Take it easy. You just gave me some geriatric medicine. | 别着急 你刚给我用了老人用药 |
[24:32] | Hey, look, son, I know you’re feeling guilty | 听着 儿子 我知道你对杰米做的事 |
[24:35] | about what you did to Jamie. | 心怀愧疚 |
[24:36] | – Am I? – Yeah. | -我有吗 -有 |
[24:37] | I get it. It’s okay. | 我明白 没事 |
[24:39] | I mean, how many webs do you think I weaved | 你觉得我陷入过 |
[24:40] | over my numerous romantic dalliances, huh? | 多少情网 |
[24:43] | I’d rather not know the answer to that. | 我不想知道答案 |
[24:45] | Look, the-the point is… | 关键在于… |
[24:48] | it always catches up to you. | 那总能缠着你 |
[24:51] | No matter how hard it might be, | 无论有多困难 |
[24:53] | just tell Jamie the truth. | 你都要告诉杰米真相 |
[24:57] | You have to bypass the control panel! | 你必须去操作控制板 |
[25:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | I’m in. | 我打开了 |
[25:04] | Cut the blue wire! | 剪断蓝线 |
[25:05] | And then the green wire! | 然后是绿线 |
[25:10] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, it’ll be terrible. | 对对对 我知道 会变得很糟糕 |
[25:12] | But after a while, it’ll still be terrible. | 但过一会儿 还是很糟糕 |
[25:15] | But a little less. | 但会好一些 |
[25:19] | That’s beautiful. Can I cross-stitch that on a pillow? | 真不错 我能把它缝到枕头上吗 |
[25:21] | I’m serious. Come on, you can’t be worried about | 我是认真的 拜托 你不能老担心 |
[25:23] | what you’ve done, only what you’re gonna do. | 你做了什么 要担心一下要去做什么 |
[25:26] | But no matter what you choose– | 但无论你选择什么 |
[25:28] | and I’m gonna drop the “L” word here… | 我得给你点鼓励 |
[25:30] | Oh, that’s really not necessary. | 真的没必要 |
[25:32] | I know I haven’t said it in along time, and I need to. | 我知道我很久都没说了 我得说 |
[25:35] | Because no matter what you choose, son, | 无论你怎么选择 儿子 |
[25:38] | I will always… | 我会一直… |
[25:40] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[25:41] | Full vision, just came back. | 我的视力恢复了 |
[25:43] | A-plus, bang-up job, Max. | 干得漂亮 马克斯 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:49] | Put them together! | 把它们接在一起 |
[25:51] | This isn’t working. | 不行 |
[25:53] | Was it the dark green or the light green? | 是深绿色的线还是浅绿色的线 |
[25:56] | Why are there two greens? | 为什么有两种绿色 |
[26:00] | Aircraft Emergency A.I. activated. | 飞机紧急情况人工智能激活 |
[26:02] | Greetings, Mitchell Morgan. | 你好 米奇·摩根 |
[26:06] | Is that Logan? | 是罗根吗 |
[26:09] | Please don’t tell me Logan is the voice of the A.I. | 别告诉我人工智能的声音是罗根的 |
[26:12] | – That’s terrific. – Alert. | -太棒了 -请注意 |
[26:14] | There’s a critical malfunction in the vehicle bay. | 车辆区出现严重故障 |
[26:17] | Hey, Jamie? | 杰米 |
[26:18] | Logan, your narrator, is here, | 你的广播员罗根 |
[26:20] | and he’s telling us something’s going on in the vehicle bay? | 说车辆区出问题了 |
[26:24] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[26:26] | Ja… | 杰… |
[26:28] | That’s broken. | 这东西坏了 |
[26:30] | Well, summoning rod’s EMP has a three-foot radius. | 召唤棍的脉冲会影响到三英尺的范围 |
[26:33] | Must have fried out our earpieces earlier. | 应该之前就把耳机弄坏了 |
[26:35] | You know, summoning rods will tend to do that. | 召唤棍会有这个影响 |
[26:40] | Abe! | 亚伯 |
[26:54] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[26:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:58] | What’s with the disembodied Logan voice? | 虚拟的罗根声音怎么回事 |
[27:00] | It’s weirding me out. | 太诡异了 |
[27:01] | You said there was a problem here? | 你说这里出问题了 |
[27:02] | Where were you? We needed you. | 你去哪了 我们刚刚需要你 |
[27:04] | I couldn’t hear you because my earpiece was broken, | 我听不到你的声音 我的耳机坏了 |
[27:06] | and we were having some… father, son issues. | 而且我们父子俩有点问题要处理 |
[27:08] | – Breakthrough. – Anyway. | -解决好了 -话说回来 |
[27:10] | Logan. Explain. | 罗根 解释一下 |
[27:11] | It’s the emergency A.I. system. | 是紧急人工智能系统 |
[27:13] | Back when we were together, we thought it would be funny | 我们还在一起的时候 我们觉得 |
[27:15] | to have him be the voice of it. I disabled it ages ago, | 用他的声音会很有趣 我几年前就废了这系统 |
[27:18] | but it must’ve come back on with all the malfunctions. | 但全面故障的时候它又被激活了 |
[27:21] | Hello. I have an unfortunate announcement. | 你好 宣布一个不幸的消息 |
[27:24] | Aircraft systems down to only essentials. | 飞机主要系统故障 |
[27:27] | Engines and avionics only. | 只有引擎和电子设备 |
[27:29] | Engines and avionics? | 引擎和电子设备 |
[27:31] | Clem’s tank. We have to get down there. | 克莱曼的水缸 我们得下去 |
[27:33] | She could lose power. | 她会失去电力的 |
[27:48] | Mitch, wait. | 米奇 等等 |
[27:49] | I’m going down there right now, | 我现在就要下去 |
[27:50] | I’m taking Clem out of that tank. | 我要把克莱曼弄出水缸 |
[27:51] | No, you must not. | 不行 |
[27:53] | She still needs a blood transfusion from the baby’s father. | 她仍然需要孩子父亲输血 |
[27:55] | If you take her out of the tank now, the baby may die. | 如果你现在把她带离水缸 孩子会死的 |
[27:57] | If we do nothing, they both die. | 如果我们什么都不做 她们俩都会死的 |
[27:59] | Look, we all love Clem, | 我们都很爱克莱曼 |
[28:00] | but that baby is the key to humanity’s future. | 但那孩子是人类未来的关键 |
[28:02] | We’re talking about my daughter here, Abe. | 现在在说的可是我女儿 亚伯 |
[28:04] | My son is on this plane, too. | 我儿子也在这架飞机上 |
[28:06] | But this is bigger than all of us! | 但是人类的未来比我们更重要 |
[28:07] | Calm down. We just need to figure out what to do. | 冷静点 我们只是要想想该怎么做 |
[28:10] | May I suggest using one of the auxiliary generators? | 我能建议你们使用其中一个辅助发电机吗 |
[28:13] | Are we gonna start taking suggestions from DJ Logan now? | 我们要开始接受DJ洛根的建议了吗 |
[28:16] | Hang on. What auxiliary generator? | 等等 什么辅助发电机 |
[28:18] | If we create an independent power loop, | 如果我们制造独立的电源回路 |
[28:20] | this could actually work. | 可能会有用 |
[28:21] | The tank will lose power in five minutes. | 五分钟后水缸将失去电力 |
[28:24] | This might be our only option. | 这也许是我们唯一的选择 |
[28:28] | Mitch? You all right? | 米奇 你没事吧 |
[28:31] | 米奇·摩根生物驱动装置已启动 进度 | |
[28:33] | Your friends are surprisingly resourceful. | 你的朋友出乎意料地足智多谋 |
[28:35] | They’ll find a way to stop you. | 他们会想到办法阻止你的 |
[28:38] | So will I. | 我也会 |
[28:40] | You’re surprisingly confident | 对于一个唯一作用 |
[28:41] | for a man whose only course of action | 是给我我想要的东西的人来说 |
[28:44] | is to give me exactly what I want. | 你真是出乎意料地自信 |
[28:52] | Abe, Dariela. | 亚伯 达瑞拉 |
[28:54] | Cut the cable directly in front of you. | 直接切断你们面前的电缆 |
[28:56] | At the exact same moment, Mitch, Max, | 同时 米奇和马克斯 |
[28:58] | connect your cables together. | 把你们的电缆连接在一起 |
[29:00] | 30 seconds until the tank loses power. | 三十秒后水缸将失去电力 |
[29:03] | Can we shut him off, please? | 我们能把他关掉吗 |
[29:04] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[29:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好了 -好了 |
[29:06] | Okay, on three. | 数到三 |
[29:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:13] | Power successfully rerouted. | 电力重启成功 |
[29:16] | Critical power loss imminent. | 临界电力即将瘫痪 |
[29:18] | Avionics failure imminent. | 航空电子控制系统即将失效 |
[29:20] | Engine failure imminent. | 引擎即将失效 |
[29:22] | Critical altitude loss imminent. | 临界高度即将瘫痪 |
[29:24] | We need to kill that hybrid now. | 我们要立即杀了那个混种动物 |
[29:25] | Jamie, let me modify the beacon signal, | 杰米 让我修改信标信号 |
[29:27] | draw the hybrid off the battery so you can reboot the system. | 把混种动物从电池引开 这样你就能重启系统 |
[29:30] | I know the risks, but we’re out of time. | 我知道有风险 但是我们没时间了 |
[29:32] | Full engine failure in ten minutes. | 十分钟后所有引擎即将瘫痪 |
[29:35] | Okay, you have five. | 你只有五分钟 |
[29:36] | Once the hybrid is off the battery, I’ll reboot the system. | 一旦混种动物离开了电池 我就会重启系统 |
[29:39] | Mitch, Max, go to the bar | 米奇 马克斯 去酒吧 |
[29:41] | and be ready to throw that switch when I tell you. | 做好准备 等我指示把开关扔掉 |
[29:43] | You had me at “Go to the bar.” | 去酒吧我喜欢 |
[29:45] | Warning: there’s a malfunction in the forward reserve tank. | 警告 前部储备油箱发生故障 |
[29:48] | – Detecting a fuel leak. – Perfect. | -检测到油箱泄漏 -好极了 |
[29:50] | We can’t use firearms now. | 我们?现在不能用枪了 |
[29:52] | Then how are we supposed to kill it? | 那我们要怎么干掉混种动物 |
[29:54] | We are killing it. | 我们必须干掉它 |
[30:00] | Happy birthday, Dariela. | 生日快乐 达瑞拉 |
[30:05] | Once the system reboot is complete, | 一旦系统重启完成 |
[30:07] | I’ll give you the signal, and you can throw the master switch. | 我会给你信号 你就可以动总开关了 |
[30:15] | Is that the Duncan image? | 这是邓肯的照片吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I’m trying a new filter | 是的 上一张失败了 |
[30:18] | since the last one failed. | 所以我在尝试新的过滤器 |
[30:19] | But don’t worry, we’re gonna find him. | 但是别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[30:24] | Look, I… | 我 |
[30:25] | I know that there’s something going on with you. | 我知道你有事 |
[30:27] | I don’t know if you’re upset or you’re worried | 我不知道你是因为难过 担心克莱曼婷 |
[30:28] | about Clementine or what, but it’s going to be okay. | 还是什么 但是一切都会没事的 |
[30:32] | Please don’t worry. Everything is gonna be fine. | 你别担心 一切都会好起来的 |
[30:39] | I got to talk to you about something. | 我有事要和你说 |
[30:40] | Guys, uh, don’t mean to interrupt the love fest, but… | 各位 不是故意打断你们情侣重聚 但是 |
[30:42] | Full engine failure in seven minutes. | 七分钟后所有引擎即将瘫痪 |
[30:45] | Okay, get to the master switch. | 好 你去主开关 |
[30:47] | Wait, here, take the earpiece. | 等等 给 戴上耳机 |
[30:57] | 执行全系统重启吗 是/否 | |
[31:07] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:08] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[31:18] | Okay, Jamie. We’re in position. | 杰米 我们准备就绪 |
[31:20] | Abe, Dariela, stand by. | 亚伯 达瑞拉 做好准备 |
[31:22] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[31:25] | Once I press this, | 一旦我按下开关 |
[31:26] | that hybrid will be coming straight for us. | 混种动物就直接朝我们冲来 |
[31:30] | I’m good. | 我准备好了 |
[31:32] | Jamie, we’ll let you know as soon as the hybrid’s loose. | 杰米 混种动物一出来 我们立刻告诉你 |
[31:35] | 大脑频率未扫描 增加输出 波形信号 | |
[31:38] | Fuel leak, loss of altitude. | 油箱泄漏 海拔高度降低 |
[31:42] | You could give in to your despair, your hatred. | 你可以屈服于你的绝望 憎恨 |
[31:45] | Use them. | 利用这些情感 |
[31:48] | Wake the tiger. | 把老虎唤醒 |
[31:49] | Have him tear out my throat. I have nothing to stop you. | 让它撕碎我的喉咙 我根本无法阻止你 |
[31:52] | You could finish me, be the hero. | 你可以了结我 做个英雄 |
[31:56] | Defeat your villain. | 战胜恶人 |
[31:58] | If anything happens to them, I swear… | 如果你伤害他们 我发誓 |
[32:02] | You swear what? Come on, Jackson. | 你发誓什么 拜托 杰克逊 |
[32:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[32:04] | Your friends are gonna die. | 你的朋友要死了 |
[32:05] | You don’t know my friends! | 你不了解我朋友 |
[32:07] | No, Jackson, I know your friends all too well. | 不 杰克逊 我太了解你的朋友了 |
[32:10] | One of them in particular. | 特别是其中一位 |
[32:13] | And he’s not gonna stop me. | 他不会阻止我的 |
[32:17] | – He’s gonna help me. – What’d you do? | -他会帮助我 -你做了什么 |
[32:19] | Your friend Mitch Morgan has my bio-drive in his head. | 你朋友米奇·摩根脑袋里有我的生物驱动 |
[32:23] | I’ve used it to make him do all sorts of things over the years. | 我这些年利用这个装置让他做各种事 |
[32:26] | He helped me build the beacons, develop the hybrids. | 他帮我建立信标 研发混种动物 |
[32:32] | You could almost say… he’s been my partner. | 你几乎可以说 他是我的搭档 |
[32:35] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[32:36] | I even created a new personality for him. | 我甚至为他创造了一个新人格 |
[32:39] | One that can be activated or deactivated | 这个人格可以被激活或解除 |
[32:43] | with the flick of a switch– | 按下开关控制就好 |
[32:46] | Mr. Duncan. | 他是邓肯先生 |
[32:49] | Mitch… | 米奇 |
[32:52] | is Mr. Duncan? | 是邓肯先生 |
[32:54] | You ready to meet him? | 你准备好跟他见面了吗 |
[33:06] | Mitch! Mitch! | 米奇 米奇 |
[33:11] | – What is it? – The bio-drive. | -怎么了 -生物驱动 |
[33:14] | I think it’s back on. | 我觉得它要启动了 |
[33:15] | All right, I got you. I’m right here for you. | 好 我在这里 我在这里陪你 |
[33:17] | – You got to fight through this. – I can’t. | -你得努力撑过去 -不行 |
[33:19] | I can’t fight through it, Dad. You got… | 我没办法撑过去 爸 你要 |
[33:22] | Take this thing out of my head! | 把这个东西从我脑袋里拿走 |
[33:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:37] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[33:39] | It’s good to finally hear your voice. | 真高兴终于听到你的声音 |
[33:42] | Abigail? | 艾比盖尔 |
[33:44] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[33:45] | Mitch, Mitch, listen to me, okay? | 米奇 米奇 听我说好吗 |
[33:47] | Do not listen to her. | 不要听她的话 |
[33:48] | Do not listen to a word she tells you, okay? | 不要听她说的任何话 好吗 |
[33:49] | It’s no use, Jackson. Mitch Morgan is gone. | 没用的 杰克逊 米奇·摩根消失了 |
[33:52] | I’m on a plane, and all the people here, | 我在一架飞机上 这里所有人 |
[33:56] | they’re calling me “Mitch.” | 他们都叫我”米奇” |
[33:58] | No, you are Charles Duncan. | 不 你是查尔斯·邓肯 |
[34:00] | The people there, whatever they are telling you, | 那里的人 不管他们告诉你什么 |
[34:02] | it is a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[34:03] | All of our plans for the hybrids are finally coming to pass. | 我们所有的混种动物计划终于要实现了 |
[34:07] | Mitch, focus on my voice, okay? This is Jackson. | 米奇 注意听我说好吗 我是杰克逊 |
[34:10] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[34:10] | The people there, they are trying to stop us. | 那里的人 他们想要阻止我们 |
[34:13] | You cannot let that happen. | 你绝不能让他们得逞 |
[34:15] | You must make sure that plane goes down. | 你必须确保那架飞机坠毁 |
[34:17] | Mitch, no! | 米奇 不 |
[34:18] | Okay, listen to me! | 拜托 听我说 |
[34:20] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[34:20] | And then all of our work will be complete. | 然后我们所有工作就都完成了 |
[34:22] | Do you understand? | 你了解吗 |
[34:24] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[34:25] | Mitch, no, no, no. Listen-listen to me! | 米奇 不不不 听我说啊 |
[34:27] | Focus on my voice! Listen to what I’m tell… | 注意听我说 听我说的 |
[34:32] | What the hell did you do to him? | 你到底对他做了什么 |
[34:34] | I made him mine. | 他变成我的了 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[34:39] | Main battery unit is back online. | 主电池组恢复运作 |
[34:41] | Okay, Abe, Dariela, the hybrid is off the battery. | 亚伯 达瑞拉 混种动物离开电池了 |
[34:44] | I’m starting the reboot. | 我正在开始重新启动 |
[34:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[34:50] | But there’s still no sign of it. | 但我们还没看到它 |
[34:55] | Abe! | 亚伯 |
[34:58] | Okay, Mitch, I’m good here. Restart the plane. | 米奇 我这里好了 重新启动飞机 |
[35:02] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[35:04] | Mitch, do you copy? Restart the plane. | 米奇 你听到了吗 重新启动飞机 |
[35:07] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[35:08] | The master switch is still in the off position. | 主开关仍然在关闭位置 |
[35:11] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[35:12] | Manual restart required. | 需要手动重新启动 |
[35:16] | This is a story you’re all too familiar with, | 这个故事你太熟悉了 |
[35:18] | isn’t it, Jackson? | 对吧 杰克逊 |
[35:19] | You failing to save the ones you love. | 你没能拯救你爱的人 |
[35:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:26] | It was a summer’s day. | 那是在夏季的一天 |
[35:28] | That clean feeling in the air. | 空气感觉很清新 |
[35:31] | The kind you get after a rainfall. | 就是雨后会有的感受 |
[35:34] | A young family pulls into a filling station | 一个年轻家庭驶入加油站 |
[35:36] | just outside of Nairobi. | 就在内罗比外面 |
[35:38] | Mother, father and son, | 母亲 父亲 与儿子 |
[35:43] | wrapped in that beautiful yellow blanket. | 儿子裹在那条美丽的黄毛毯里 |
[35:46] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:47] | So lovingly knit for him by his mother. | 是他母亲为他细心编织的 |
[35:50] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[35:51] | And in that moment, everything was perfect. | 在那个时刻 一切都很完美 |
[35:56] | Tragedy makes its own plans. | 但悲剧自有安排 |
[35:59] | I said stop! | 我让你闭嘴 |
[36:01] | And as that father watched his truck | 那位父亲眼看着他的卡车 |
[36:05] | engulfed in flames, | 陷入火海 |
[36:07] | his wife and child trapped and burning inside, | 他的妻子与孩子被困在车里燃烧 |
[36:14] | he was utterly helpless. | 他却束手无策 |
[36:17] | You were utterly helpless | 你束手无策 |
[36:20] | the day you failed Connor. | 那天你救不了康纳 |
[36:23] | How do you know about my son? | 你怎么知道我儿子 |
[36:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:42] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[36:43] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[36:46] | Stop calling me that. | 别叫我米奇了 |
[36:48] | Mitch, we need to reboot the plane now. | 米奇 我们需要马上重启飞机 |
[36:57] | My name is Duncan. | 我叫邓肯 |
[37:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:04] | Last night– that was you. | 昨晚 是你干的 |
[37:08] | Mitch, | 米奇 |
[37:10] | Duncan, whatever your name is, move. | 邓肯 不管你叫什么 |
[37:12] | I need to throw that switch. | 我需要按下那个开关 |
[37:14] | Losing altitude. | 海拔高度降低 |
[37:16] | Prepare for emergency procedures. | 准备紧急程序 |
[37:19] | I said move. | 我让你走开 |
[37:22] | No. | 不行 |
[37:33] | After we determined that | 确定混种动物孢子 |
[37:34] | the hybrid spores were the cause of death, | 是真正的死因后 |
[37:36] | we scanned the area surrounding where the hikers have died. | 我们扫描了登山客死亡附近的区域 |
[37:39] | But we didn’t find anything of note. | 但是什么都没发现 |
[37:41] | Till we analyzed the wind patterns in the Black Forest | 直到我们分析了他们死亡前后 |
[37:44] | around their time of death. | 黑森林的风力模式 |
[37:45] | From there, we traced the spores to their point of origin. | 我们以此追踪到了孢子的发源地 |
[37:49] | Here. About seven miles southwest of our victims. | 这里 在被害者西南方七英里处 |
[37:53] | The spores rode the wind, like the seeds of a dandelion. | 孢子随风飘动了 就跟蒲公英一样 |
[37:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:57] | And that’s when we found this. | 然后我们发现了这个 |
[37:59] | What exactly am I looking at here? | 你想让我看的是什么 |
[38:01] | Our dandelions. | 我们的蒲公英 |
[38:03] | We believe that this is a hybrid nest. | 我们认为这是一个混种动物巢穴 |
[38:05] | – A nest of hybrids? – That’s right. | -混种动物巢穴 -是的 |
[38:07] | And those eggs are the source of the spores. | 那些蛋就是孢子的来源 |
[38:09] | Most likely emitted as some kind of | 极有可能是作为一种 |
[38:10] | a natural self-defense mechanism. | 自然自卫机制发出的 |
[38:12] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[38:13] | And that’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[38:15] | We cross-referenced our data | 我们把我们的数据 |
[38:17] | with local law enforcement worldwide, | 和全球执法部门的数据交叉比对了 |
[38:19] | and we found similar victims. | 然后发现了相似被害者 |
[38:20] | And two more nests. | 还有另外两个巢 |
[38:22] | One in Seoul and the other in Atlanta. | 一个在首尔 一个在亚特兰大 |
[38:24] | – Atlanta? – If those eggs hatch, | -亚特兰大 -如果那些蛋孵化 |
[38:27] | this facility, the barrier– | 那这一设施 屏障 |
[38:29] | none of it’s gonna matter. | 都没用了 |
[38:30] | Who knows how many more nests could be out there? | 谁知道还有多少我们没发现的巢 |
[38:33] | Send a team to the Black Forest | 派一队人去黑森林 |
[38:35] | and burn that nest to the ground. | 把那个巢烧毁 |
[38:38] | You have one duty as a parent | 作为父母 你有一个 |
[38:42] | that stands above the rest: | 最为重要的责任 |
[38:45] | to protect your child. | 就是保护你的孩子 |
[38:48] | Stop it. | 住口 |
[38:49] | – And you failed. – Shut up. | -可你失败了 -闭嘴 |
[38:51] | It was you. | 都怪你 |
[38:53] | It was your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[38:56] | Your entire family is dead. | 你全家都死了 |
[38:59] | How are you gonna save your friends, Jackson? | 你要怎么救你的朋友 杰克逊 |
[39:02] | You couldn’t even save your own baby… | 你连自己的孩子都救不了 |
[39:04] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[39:17] | Dariela! | 达瑞拉 |
[39:25] | If I don’t throw that switch, we are all gonna die. | 如果不按下开关 我们都会死的 |
[39:27] | That’s the idea. | 我就是想这样 |
[39:38] | Mitch, let go! | 米奇 放开 |
[39:41] | – You failed as a father. – Shut up. Shut up. | -你是个失败的父亲 -闭嘴 |
[39:45] | – Shut up. – You let Connor die. | -闭嘴 -你让康纳死了 |
[39:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[39:48] | You think our father was a madman? | 你以为我们的父亲是个疯子 |
[39:51] | A monster? | 是个怪物 |
[39:53] | He laid down his life for you. | 他为了你付出了自己的生命 |
[39:57] | His son. | 为他的儿子 |
[40:03] | Got it! | 好了 |
[40:09] | Behind you! | 后面 |
[40:18] | Abe! | 亚伯 |
[40:22] | Aircraft will cross the minimum recovery altitude | 飞机90秒后将到达 |
[40:25] | – in 90 seconds. – Isaac. | -最低恢复海拔 -艾萨克 |
[40:27] | Prepare for emergency landing. | 准备迫降 |
[40:31] | Connor burned to death, and you watched it happen! | 康纳被烧死了 你就在一边眼睁睁看着 |
[40:35] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[40:38] | Your son is dead | 你儿子的死 |
[40:40] | because of you. | 是因为你 |
[40:55] | Why, thank you, Jackson. | 谢谢你 杰克逊 |
[40:58] | When you commanded that tiger to attack, | 你命令那头老虎进攻时 |
[41:01] | you handed me your secret, the way you control the animals. | 就把你控制动物的秘密告诉我了 |
[41:06] | And with it, | 有了这个 |
[41:07] | the last piece I need to activate the beacons | 我需要用来激活信标的最后一环打通了 |
[41:11] | and the hybrids rise. | 以后就是混种动物的天下了 |
[41:13] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[41:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:16] | What do you mean, beacons? | 什么信标 |
[41:18] | Abigail! | 艾比盖尔 |
[41:20] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[41:27] | Damn it, Mitch, let me go! | 米奇 放开我 |
[41:29] | Mitch isn’t here anymore. | 米奇不在了 |
[41:33] | Minimum recovery altitude in 60 seconds. | 60秒后到达最低恢复海拔 |
[41:51] | 50 seconds. | 50秒 |
[42:01] | Mitch, I don’t want to do this! | 米奇 我不想这样 |
[42:05] | Damn it, Mitch, you’re gonna get us all killed! | 米奇 你这样会害死我们的 |
[42:09] | 40 seconds. | 40秒 |
[42:27] | Minimum recovery altitude in 30 seconds. | 30秒后到达最低恢复海拔 |