时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:05] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called the Shepherds | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织 |
[00:16] | released a gas that sterilized all of humanity. | 释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then lab-made creatures called hybrids | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:23] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:25] | So a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:27] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | But new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:32] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility, | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:39] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:42] | and the rogue Shepherd who created them | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的 |
[00:44] | to end the human race. | 恐怖分子 |
[00:46] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | Four hikers died from massive hemorrhaging, | 四名登山客死于大出血 |
[00:54] | trace hybrid DNA found in their lungs. | 肺部发现痕量混种动物DNA |
[00:56] | After we determined that the hybrid spores were the cause of death… | 确定混种动物孢子是真正的死因后 |
[00:58] | We traced the spores to their point of origin, | 我们以此追踪到了孢子的发源地 |
[01:01] | The Black Forest, Germany. | 德国 黑森林 |
[01:02] | We believe that this is a hybrid nest. | 我们认为这是一个混种动物巢穴 |
[01:04] | When you commanded that tiger to attack, | 你命令那头老虎进攻时 |
[01:06] | you handed me your secret: | 就把你控制动物的 |
[01:08] | the way you control the animals, | 秘密告诉我了 |
[01:10] | the last piece I need to activate the beacons | 我需要用来激活信标的最后一环打通了 |
[01:13] | and the hybrids’ rise. | 以后就是混种动物的天下了 |
[01:16] | – Mitch! – Stop calling me that. | -米奇 -别叫我米奇了 |
[01:17] | Mitch, we need to reboot the plane now. | 米奇 我们需要马上重启飞机 |
[01:19] | My name is Duncan. | 我叫邓肯 |
[01:21] | Prepare for emergency landing. | 准备迫降 |
[01:22] | If I don’t throw that switch, we are all gonna die. | 如果不按下开关 我们都会死的 |
[01:24] | That’s the idea. | 我就是想这样 |
[01:29] | Damn it, Mitch, let me go! | 米奇 放开我 |
[01:31] | Mitch isn’t here anymore. | 米奇不在了 |
[01:44] | Minimum recovery altitude in 50 seconds. | 50秒后到达最低恢复海拔 |
[01:57] | Minimum recovery altitude in 40 seconds. | 40秒后到达最低恢复海拔 |
[02:07] | Minimum recovery altitude in 30 seconds. | 30秒后到达最低恢复海拔 |
[02:20] | 20 19 18 20, 19, 18, | |
[02:23] | 17 16 17, 16, | |
[02:25] | 15 14 13 15, 14, 13, | |
[02:28] | 12 11 12, 11, | |
[02:30] | 10 9 8 ten, nine, eight… | |
[02:45] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[02:49] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[02:53] | Jamie. Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[02:54] | Jamie, oh, oh, there you are. | 杰米 你醒了 |
[02:57] | slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[02:59] | Slow down. You got knocked out. | 慢点 你被撞晕了 |
[03:00] | You were out a half an hour. | 你晕过去半小时了 |
[03:03] | Mitch, he… | 米奇 他… |
[03:07] | he was… | 他是 |
[03:09] | i-it was like he was somebody else. | 他简直变成了另一个人 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:14] | I hurt him. I hurt him. | 我打伤了他 我打伤了他 |
[03:17] | – I… I was trying to get to the switch. – You got there in time. | -我是想去拉开关 -你及时拉下了 |
[03:21] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[03:22] | You saved all of us. | 你救了我们所有人 |
[03:24] | Mitch, too? | 米奇也没事吗 |
[03:27] | Mitch or Duncan… | 米奇或邓肯 |
[03:30] | or whoever that was, | 不管那是谁 |
[03:33] | is not on the plane. | 不在飞机上 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:38] | Mitch is gone. | 米奇不见了 |
[03:54] | The tank kept Clem safe. | 水缸保护了克莱曼 |
[03:56] | Somehow… | 奇迹般的 |
[03:57] | the spinal fluid survived. | 脊髓液也没事 |
[03:59] | We can still make the cure. | 我们依然可以制造解药 |
[04:11] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[04:12] | We are. | 我们要走了 |
[04:14] | You, me, Isaac. | 你 我 艾萨克 |
[04:16] | I packed your bag. | 我给你收拾了包 |
[04:19] | Where is this coming from? | 怎么突然闹这出 |
[04:23] | Do you even have to ask? | 你还用问吗 |
[04:26] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[04:28] | Look at what we put our son through. | 看看我们让我们的儿子经历了什么 |
[04:33] | When those men came and took our son, | 那些人闯进来 带走了我们的儿子 |
[04:38] | we had to watch them drive away with Isaac in a cage, | 我们看着他们把艾萨克关在笼子里开车带走 |
[04:42] | like some animal. | 就像对待动物一样 |
[04:44] | That was the worst moment of my life… | 那是我人生最可怕的时刻 |
[04:47] | – until today. – Dariela. | -直到今天 -达瑞拉 |
[04:49] | Today, I thought I was gonna watch my son die | 今天 我以为我要看着我儿子死亡 |
[04:52] | because of my decision, because of something I did. | 因为我的决定 因为我做的事 |
[04:57] | It isn’t safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[05:01] | Isaac, we cannot make him part of this. | 我们不能让艾萨克参与到这些事中来 |
[05:04] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[05:06] | What about the cure? | 解药怎么办 |
[05:08] | We’re so close, | 我们很接近了 |
[05:09] | – and it… – Let them figure it out. | -而且 -让他们去琢磨吧 |
[05:13] | Please, Abe. | 求你了 亚伯 |
[05:21] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[05:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:52] | You and Mommy are going to go home first, | 你和妈妈要先回家 |
[05:56] | then I’m going to join you when I can. | 然后等我可以的时候 我会去找你们 |
[05:58] | But… | 但是 |
[05:59] | I want you to make me a promise, that you’ll be a good boy | 我要你向我保证 你会乖乖的 |
[06:03] | and look after your mother. | 照顾好妈妈 |
[06:09] | I promise, Daddy. | 我保证 爸爸 |
[06:13] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[06:22] | Be careful, Abe. | 保重 亚伯 |
[06:24] | We need you back once you’re done saving the world. | 等你拯救完了世界 我们还需要你回来 |
[06:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:06] | Duncan, how did you survive the crash? | 邓肯 你怎么从坠机中活下来的 |
[07:09] | There was– there was no crash– no crash. | 没有发生坠机 |
[07:13] | I parachuted out-out. | 我跳伞了 |
[07:18] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[07:20] | There’s something wrong– something wrong | 有点不对劲 |
[07:23] | with my… my head-head. Something’s… | 我的脑袋 有点… |
[07:32] | It’s the bio-drive. | 是生物驱动 |
[07:34] | Can you reset it? | 你能重置它吗 |
[07:35] | Reset it remotely-remotely? | 远程重置 |
[07:37] | No, you need to come home now. | 不 你得马上回家 |
[08:06] | I don’t know where he’s going, | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[08:08] | but I got a hit on his cell phone right before it went dead. | 但我定位到了他的手机 之后信号就断了 |
[08:15] | Okay, then I need Sat-4 covering | 好 那我需要4号卫星覆盖 |
[08:18] | west of the Spandauer Forest | 斯班陶森林以西 |
[08:20] | and Sat-9 watching everything south till Brandenburg. | 9号卫星覆盖南部到勃兰登堡以北 |
[08:25] | Both running facial recognition. | 都允许面部识别 |
[08:30] | Well, half that and I’ll double the pay. | 一半时间 我会付双倍价钱 |
[08:33] | That’s impressive. | 厉害 |
[08:41] | Well, when you spend a decade | 如果你花十年时间 |
[08:43] | chasing after people who don’t want to be found, | 去追逐不想被找到的人 |
[08:44] | you pick up a few things. | 就会学到一两招 |
[08:47] | Have you heard anything from Jackson yet? | 杰克逊有消息了吗 |
[08:58] | I’m sure he’ll show up soon enough. | 我相信他很快就会出现的 |
[09:00] | I highly doubt he’s just going to show up. | 我很怀疑他会就这么出现 |
[09:03] | Then we’ll find him. | 那我们就找到他 |
[09:05] | Mitch, too. | 还有米奇 |
[09:07] | Will we? | 能吗 |
[09:08] | All of them. | 他们都能找到 |
[09:09] | Clem is floating in a tank. | 克莱曼漂在一个水缸里 |
[09:11] | Jackson’s vanished. | 杰克逊不见了 |
[09:12] | Mitch is gone. | 米奇也不见了 |
[09:14] | Dariela wised up and got out of here. | 达瑞拉做了明智之举 离开了这儿 |
[09:16] | We’ll get them back. | 他们会回来的 |
[09:20] | When Dariela left… | 达瑞拉离开时 |
[09:23] | I could’ve left with her. | 我本可跟她一起走 |
[09:26] | In fact, I probably should have. | 事实上 我或许该走的 |
[09:28] | But you know why I didn’t? | 但你知道我为什么没走吗 |
[09:31] | Faith. | 信念 |
[09:34] | Faith in our mission. | 相信我们的任务 |
[09:36] | Faith in our team. | 相信我们的团队 |
[09:39] | Faith that we are doing the right thing. | 相信我们在做正确的事 |
[09:43] | And we are the only ones who can. | 而且只有我们能做到 |
[09:47] | But, Abe, I wish I felt that way. | 但是 亚伯 我也希望我是这么想的 |
[09:50] | I wish I had your conviction. | 我希望我有你的决心 |
[09:56] | But what if faith isn’t enough? | 但如果信念还不够呢 |
[10:09] | I’ll let you know if I hear from Jackson. | 我有杰克逊的消息会告诉你的 |
[10:19] | 国际动物防御组织指挥中心 屏障 科罗拉多州 博尔德外 | |
[10:24] | Reports just come back from our team in Germany. | 我们德国的团队刚刚回报 |
[10:27] | They’re doing a final sweep now, | 他们在进行最后清扫 |
[10:28] | but it looks like they got them all. | 但看来他们已经消灭干净了 |
[10:31] | Any trace of the spores? | 有孢子的痕迹吗 |
[10:32] | Negative. The nest is clear. | 没有 巢穴空了 |
[10:35] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家听好 |
[10:38] | That is one down and three more to go. | 一个完成 还有三个 |
[10:50] | These hybrid nests release toxic spores | 这些混种动物巢穴每当有人靠近 |
[10:52] | any time someone gets near them, | 就会释放有毒孢子 |
[10:53] | and we have no answer for that. | 这我们无法解答 |
[10:56] | 22 soldiers died eliminating this nest. | 22名士兵在清理巢穴时丧生 |
[11:00] | No one is calling this a victory, Detective. | 没人把这称为胜利 警探 |
[11:04] | It’s just a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[11:09] | We have Seoul and Atlanta next. | 接下来还有首尔和亚特兰大 |
[11:11] | We still have no idea how to neutralize the spores. | 我们尚不知道该如何应对孢子 |
[11:14] | And no clue how many more nests are out there. | 也不知道还有多少巢穴存在 |
[11:18] | We need people who can deal with the unknown | 我们需要能应付未知的人 |
[11:20] | because that’s all that we have right now, | 因为我们现在 |
[11:22] | are unknowns. | 什么都不知道 |
[11:24] | So have you taken a look at that personnel jacket that I flagged? | 你有没有看过我标出来的那个人事档案 |
[11:26] | Well, I’ve been a bit busy here. | 我有点忙 |
[11:28] | Human resources hasn’t exactly been my top priority. | 人力资源并不是我的第一要务 |
[11:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:52] | They destroyed a hybrid nest. | 他们销毁了一个混种动物巢穴 |
[11:55] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[11:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:01] | I managed to identify Jackson Oz’s animal-controlling frequency. | 我设法分辨出了杰克逊·奥兹的动物控制频率 |
[12:06] | We’re nearly ready to activate the beacons. | 我们就要能激活信标了 |
[12:11] | Here. | 来 |
[12:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:16] | Whatever they did, a neural blocker has been partially compromised. | 不管他们做了什么 肯定弄坏了一个神经阻碍器 |
[12:20] | We’ll have to try and reset it. | 我们得想办法重置它 |
[12:22] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[12:28] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[12:43] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[12:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:47] | So, tell me what you’ve learned. | 告诉我你都发现了什么 |
[12:52] | They’ve been collecting spinal fluid samples from the hybrids. | 他们在收集混种动物的脊髓液样本 |
[12:55] | They’re going after the stem cells. | 他们想要干细胞 |
[12:58] | To cure sterility. | 好治愈不育 |
[12:59] | So, that’s surprising. | 真是意外 |
[13:01] | And pointless. | 而且毫无意义 |
[13:03] | Without the last hybrid that genetically links the rest, | 没有最后一个混种动物从基因上连接其他的 |
[13:06] | it’s a dead end. | 这就是条死路 |
[13:07] | Also, Mitch’s daughter, Clementine… | 另外 米奇的女儿 克莱曼婷 |
[13:11] | is pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[13:14] | Pregnant? | 怀孕了 |
[13:16] | She’s only three months in, | 她才怀孕三个月 |
[13:17] | but there have been complications. | 但出现了意外情况 |
[13:21] | She’s been in stasis while they search for the father. | 她被置于悬置水缸中 他们去找孩子的爸爸了 |
[13:26] | The baby needs a transfusion. | 宝宝需要输血 |
[13:29] | Transfusion. | 输血 |
[13:32] | I can work with that. | 这我可以想办法 |
[13:49] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[13:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[13:53] | Jamie called in a favor. | 杰米让我帮忙 |
[13:54] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[13:57] | This is the Shepherd who’s going to help us find Mitch. | 这是会帮我们找到米奇的牧羊人 |
[14:01] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[14:02] | Jamie Campbell. | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[14:04] | Got rich selling other people’s stories. | 靠卖别人的故事赚了大钱 |
[14:07] | Now you spend your nights chasing after those that you exploited. | 现在你每晚都追逐你利用的人 |
[14:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:20] | Jared Macavey, former Shepherd. | 杰拉德·马拉奇 前牧羊人 |
[14:22] | You ran security for the Applied Science Division. | 你负责应用科学部的安保 |
[14:25] | And you’ve been living in New England since Pangaea fell. | 泛大陆沦陷后 你一直住在新英格兰 |
[14:27] | Alissa Graham. | 艾丽莎·格雷姆 |
[14:29] | Peter Runge. | 彼得·兰奇 |
[14:31] | David Hall. | 大卫·毫尔 |
[14:32] | All my friends, | 都是我的朋友 |
[14:33] | all in federal prison because of you. | 都因为你 进了联邦监狱 |
[14:37] | Well, then it’ll be a nice reunion when you join them there. | 那等你也进去了正好可以团聚了 |
[14:40] | Or you can talk to us. | 或者你可以跟我们交待 |
[14:43] | Abigail used to be one of you | 艾比盖尔原本是你们的一员 |
[14:44] | and then she went rogue. | 然后她开始自作主张 |
[14:46] | What she’s planning with the hybrids… | 她对混种动物的计划 |
[14:49] | it’ll undo everything that you Shepherds have been working for. | 将毁掉牧羊人为之努力的一切 |
[14:53] | Now, we know that you’ve been looking for her. | 我们知道你在找她 |
[14:56] | We know how to find her. | 我们知道怎么找她 |
[15:00] | How? | 怎么找 |
[15:01] | One of the bio-drives that you created, | 你创造的一个生物驱动 |
[15:03] | Abigail has made a few modifications. | 被艾比盖尔调整了一下 |
[15:05] | She’s using one to control my friend, Mitch Morgan. | 她在用一个控制我的朋友 米奇·摩根 |
[15:08] | You’ve been hunting us like dogs for a decade. | 你像追狗一样追了我们十年 |
[15:13] | Your boyfriend goes AWOL, | 你男朋友失踪 |
[15:14] | you come crawling to me, | 你就跑来找我 |
[15:16] | a Shepherd, praying for help. | 一个牧羊人 求我帮忙 |
[15:22] | I hope he ends up like the rest of the bio-drive subjects, | 我希望他最终落得其他的生物驱动寄主的下场 |
[15:24] | choking to death on his own vomit. | 被自己的呕吐物呛死 |
[15:32] | – Start talking! – Jamie! | -说 -杰米 |
[15:33] | – Jamie, stop! – No, no. | -杰米 住手 -不不 |
[15:34] | – Stay out of this! – That’s enough! | -你别管 -够了 |
[15:36] | – Jamie! – Hey, what are you doing? | -杰米 -你在干什么 |
[15:37] | Do you really think the other Shepherds are going after Abigail? | 你真觉得其他牧羊人也在找艾比盖尔吗 |
[15:40] | Who’s left?! Who’s gonna stop her? | 还剩谁了 谁会去阻止她 |
[15:42] | You know, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[15:44] | If we’re both going to get what we want, | 如果我们都想得到我们想要的 |
[15:46] | we’re going to have to start working together. | 我们就得开始合作 |
[15:49] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:51] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[15:54] | I’ll get you the tech stuff you need to-to find Mitch | 我会给你找到米奇所需的设备 |
[15:58] | and you’ll let me walk free with Abigail. | 你就让我跟艾比盖尔一起离开 |
[16:03] | No strings. | 没有别的条件 |
[16:05] | The priority is Mitch. | 米奇是最重要的 |
[16:07] | If Abigail is there, we get her for a conversation. | 如果艾比盖尔在 我们跟她谈谈 |
[16:12] | And then she’s all yours. | 然后她就是你的了 |
[16:14] | Deal. | 成交 |
[16:16] | Deal! | 成交 |
[16:19] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 来吧 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:37] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[16:49] | I didn’t expect to hear from you. | 我没想到你会联络我 |
[16:51] | I thought it wasn’t safe for us to meet like this. | 我以为我们这样见面不安全 |
[16:54] | It’s not, but this is important. | 是啊 但这事很重要 |
[16:57] | We found Clementine. | 我们找到克莱曼婷了 |
[17:02] | What? | 什么 |
[17:02] | And Clementine’s pregnant. | 而且克莱曼婷怀孕了 |
[17:07] | It’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[17:08] | Jackson and his people, they’ve taken her. | 杰克逊和他的人 他们带走了她 |
[17:11] | They’ve been experimenting on her, | 他们在拿她做实验 |
[17:12] | trying to figure out how the impossible became possible. | 想查明不可能的事情是怎么发生的 |
[17:16] | Those people, | 那些人 |
[17:18] | everything they’ve done. | 他们做了那些事 |
[17:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:20] | We have Jackson. | 我们抓到了杰克逊 |
[17:22] | We can use him to get her back. | 我们可以用他把她换回来 |
[17:24] | Take me to him. | 带我去找他 |
[17:25] | Now. | 马上 |
[17:26] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[17:29] | Who is this person? | 这人是谁 |
[17:31] | Charles Duncan, meet Sam Parker… | 查尔斯·邓肯 这位是山姆·帕克 |
[17:36] | the father of Clementine’s baby. | 克莱曼婷孩子的父亲 |
[17:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:58] | You’re Jackson Oz. | 你是杰克逊·奥兹 |
[18:08] | And I assume you’re another one of Abigail’s goons. | 你又是艾比盖尔的手下吧 |
[18:11] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[18:12] | I’m Sam Parker. | 我是山姆·帕克 |
[18:15] | Sam Parker? | 山姆·帕克 |
[18:17] | Sam. Sam, we’ve been looking for you. | 山姆 山姆 我们一直在找你 |
[18:21] | That’s what I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[18:22] | Look, I don’t, I don’t know what | 听着 我不知道 |
[18:24] | Abigail has told you, Sam, but she’s lying to you. | 艾比盖尔跟你说了什么 山姆 但她在撒谎 |
[18:27] | Yeah, she said you’d say that. | 是啊 她说过你会那么说 |
[18:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:31] | Listen to me very carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[18:33] | Clem is in trouble. | 克莱曼有麻烦了 |
[18:34] | – She needs your help. – She said you’d say that, too. | -她需要你的帮助 -这句她也料到了 |
[18:36] | Abigail is not who you think she is. | 艾比盖尔不是你以为的那样 |
[18:38] | Stop. | 够了 |
[18:39] | Just stop it. | 住口吧 |
[18:40] | This isn’t about Abigail. | 重点不是艾比盖尔 |
[18:42] | It’s about Clem. | 是克莱曼 |
[18:43] | All I care about is Clem. | 我只在乎克莱曼 |
[18:45] | Well, if you want to help Clem, then let me out of here. | 如果你想帮克莱曼 那就放我出去 |
[18:47] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪 |
[18:48] | All right? I’ll take you to her. | 好吗 我带你去找她 |
[18:49] | She’s safe. She’s with my friends. | 她很安全 她在我朋友那里 |
[18:51] | Why? | 干什么 |
[18:52] | So you can bleed me, too? | 好让你也给我放血 |
[18:54] | Run your experiments on me? | 对我做实验 |
[18:56] | Try to find out what makes me special, | 查明我为什么那么特别 |
[18:58] | then dump me in a tank when you’re done, | 完事了再把我丢进水缸里 |
[18:59] | just like you did to her? | 就像你对她那样 |
[19:00] | No, you got this all wrong. | 不 你误会了 |
[19:01] | You destroyed my life once! | 你毁过一次我的人生 |
[19:05] | I won’t let you take Clem’s, too. | 我不会让你也这么对克莱曼 |
[19:06] | – Let me out of here, Sam. – Sam, that’s enough. | -放了我 山姆 -山姆 够了 |
[19:09] | Plenty of time to continue this conversation. | 有的是时间继续这场对话 |
[19:12] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 走吧 |
[19:31] | Hey, I’m just calling to make sure | 我就是想确认 |
[19:34] | you and Isaac arrived safely. | 你和艾萨克安全到达了 |
[19:38] | I miss you both. | 我想你们 |
[19:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:45] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[19:47] | What is it, Max? | 怎么了 马克斯 |
[19:51] | Leaving messages isn’t really gonna change anything. | 留言不会改变什么的 |
[19:54] | It’s kind of out of your control. | 这你控制不了 |
[19:59] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[20:01] | Well, I’ve found that when I make a fool of myself, | 我发现 当我出了丑 |
[20:03] | which I have by trying to help Mitch turn off his bio-drive, | 比如想帮助米奇关掉生物驱动 |
[20:06] | nearly getting all of us killed, | 结果差点害死大家 |
[20:09] | it’s, uh, best if I retreat to something I know I’m good at. | 这时候最好回去做我知道自己擅长的事 |
[20:14] | And that works? | 这样好使吗 |
[20:17] | Well, it got me through three divorces | 让我撑过了三次离婚 |
[20:18] | and half a dozen Republican White Houses. | 和六届共和党总统 |
[20:20] | Come here. Check this out. | 来 看看 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:26] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[20:35] | Is this the enzyme from the tentacled hybrid? | 这是章鱼怪的酶吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah. Remarkable, isn’t it? | 是啊 很了不起吧 |
[20:40] | Its anti-pathogenic property is like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 其抗病性我前所未见 |
[20:44] | Sorry, did you just say anti-pathogen? | 抱歉 你刚说抗病性吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:48] | If Max’s research is to be believed, | 如果马克斯的研究可信 |
[20:51] | this enzyme seems to be able to weaken, | 这种酶似乎能削弱 |
[20:53] | if not destroy, all pathogens: | 甚至销毁所有病原菌 |
[20:56] | – bacterial, viral, toxigenic… – What about spores? | -细菌 病毒 产毒素… -孢子呢 |
[21:00] | Spores? | 孢子 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I see no reason why it wouldn’t have a similar effect. | 可以吧 没道理无法达成类似效果 |
[21:06] | Okay, I need everything that you have on this enzyme ASAP. | 好吧 我需要你们马上把关于酶的资料给我 |
[21:22] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[21:31] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[21:32] | If you’re alive, | 如果你还活着 |
[21:33] | that means the plane didn’t crash, right? | 那么飞机没坠毁 是吧 |
[21:36] | Mitch, I don’t care | 米奇 我不管 |
[21:38] | what Abigail put in your head, | 艾比盖尔往你脑子里放了什么 |
[21:40] | I know you’re still in there. | 我知道你还在的 |
[21:41] | I know it’s you, brother. | 我知道是你 哥们 |
[21:43] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[21:46] | The bio-drive. | 生物驱动 |
[21:47] | Disconnects Mitch’s consciousness | 切断了米奇的意识 |
[21:49] | and replaces it with this one. | 并换上了这个 |
[21:52] | Mine. | 我的意识 |
[21:56] | Mitch is gone. | 米奇不在了 |
[21:58] | I see you two are getting reacquainted. | 你俩在重新认识啊 |
[22:01] | I have everything I need. | 我要的东西都有了 |
[22:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:10] | No raging against the truth? | 不对真相表示愤怒了 |
[22:12] | No trying to free Mitch from his prison? | 不企图帮助米奇摆脱束缚吗 |
[22:16] | I’m disappointed. | 我好失望 |
[22:18] | My friends are still alive. | 我的朋友们还活着 |
[22:20] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[22:21] | What I’m more concerned about | 但我更担心 |
[22:22] | is what you told Sam… | 你跟山姆说了什么 |
[22:25] | to make him think that I’m a villain. | 让他以为我是个坏人 |
[22:27] | You are the villain in his story. | 你就是他故事中的坏人 |
[22:30] | We were both on Pangaea ten years ago | 我们十年前都在泛大陆 |
[22:32] | when you and your friends released the razorbacks | 你和你的朋友把尖背野狼放进了 |
[22:34] | into the Shepherd compound. | 牧羊人大院 |
[22:35] | Sam was on Pangaea? | 山姆也在泛大陆 |
[22:37] | Sam lost both his parents that day. | 山姆那天失去了双亲 |
[22:39] | Thanks to you. | 就因为你 |
[22:44] | The Shepherds left us in Section K to die. | 牧羊人把我们留在K区等死 |
[22:49] | With the hybrids, their mistakes. | 混种动物也在 那是他们的错误 |
[22:51] | – I did not… – They weren’t mistakes. | -我没 -它们不是错误 |
[22:52] | Our father created the hybrids. | 我们父亲创造了混种动物 |
[22:52] | And he knew that he was wrong! | 他也知道自己错了 |
[22:55] | Why else would he have locked them away | 否则他为什么要把他们关起来 |
[22:57] | in a forgotten corner of Pangaea? | 关在泛大陆一个被人遗忘的角落 |
[23:00] | He separated them because he wanted them to thrive. | 他把它们单独放养是希望它们茁壮成长 |
[23:03] | That was his legacy. | 那是他的遗产 |
[23:05] | And I carried it on. | 我传承了他 |
[23:06] | I perfected them. | 我完善了它们 |
[23:08] | This is not Robert Oz’s legacy, Abigail. | 这不是罗伯特·奥兹的遗产 艾比盖尔 |
[23:11] | He wouldn’t have wanted any of this. | 他不会希望这一切的 |
[23:13] | A world where animals are-are-are threatened by monsters. | 一个动物被怪物威胁的世界 |
[23:16] | They’re not monsters. | 他们不是怪物 |
[23:17] | He didn’t want the hybrids. | 他不想要混种动物 |
[23:19] | He abandoned them. | 他抛弃了它们 |
[23:22] | Because he couldn’t control them. | 因为他控制不了它们 |
[23:31] | But you can. | 但你能 |
[23:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | You have a connection to them that he never did. | 你跟他们有他没有的联系 |
[23:41] | You can speak to them. | 你可以跟它们说话 |
[23:43] | Like I can speak to the animals. | 就像我能跟动物说话 |
[23:47] | The common DNA they all share… | 他们都有的DNA |
[23:51] | You share it, too. | 你也有 |
[23:56] | And now you know our father’s greatest secret. | 现在你知道父亲最大的秘密了 |
[24:01] | The one he shared with no one. | 他没跟任何人说 |
[24:06] | Not even me. | 连我也没有 |
[24:08] | You’re the last piece that we need | 你是我们治愈不育所需的 |
[24:10] | to cure sterility. | 最后一环 |
[24:16] | You’re a hybrid. | 你是个混种动物 |
[24:28] | I said that I need this block cleared. | 我说过要清空这一区了 |
[24:30] | All nonessential personnel out of here now. | 马上撤离所有非必要人员 |
[24:36] | Please tell me some good news. | 拜托给我好消息 |
[24:38] | It’s like Christmas over here. | 这里就像圣诞节 |
[24:40] | The enzyme worked? | 酶起效了 |
[24:41] | 99% effectiveness against the nest spores. | 对巢穴孢子的致命性达99% |
[24:45] | We’ll be sending a chemical package your way. | 我们这就把化学包送去给你 |
[24:48] | Should be more than enough, given the size and density | 应该足够了 考虑到我们目前见识到的 |
[24:51] | of the nests that we have seen so far. | 巢穴的大小和密度 |
[24:53] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[24:55] | Just go ahead and put that here. | 把那个放这儿 |
[25:00] | Grinch is sending us a present. | 格林奇给我们圣诞礼物了 |
[25:01] | Grinch? Since when did my team start calling me Grinch? | 格林奇 我的队员什么时候喊我格林奇了 |
[25:06] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:08] | Hey, did you get a chance | 你有没有空 |
[25:08] | to review that personnel jacket that I pulled? | 看下我拿来的那份人事档案 |
[25:11] | You take care of Seoul. | 你负责好首尔的事 |
[25:12] | I’ll handle this. | 我会解决的 |
[25:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:44] | That ought to do it. | 应该可以了 |
[25:46] | Is it going to work? | 能行吗 |
[25:47] | It’ll work. | 可以的 |
[25:49] | This thing was specifically designed | 这个东西是专门为了 |
[25:51] | for tracking and maintenance | 跟踪和保护 |
[25:52] | of the original bio-drive test subjects. | 生物驱动原始测试对象而设计的 |
[25:55] | Shall I do the honors? | 我来行吗 |
[26:14] | Copenhagen. | 哥本哈根 |
[26:16] | We’ll be wheels up in five. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[26:23] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[26:27] | This is what Jackson and his team have been planning. | 这是杰克逊和他的团队计划的东西 |
[26:31] | They’ve set up hybrid nests around the world | 他们在世界各地设置了混种动物巢穴 |
[26:33] | that they’re going to activate with a series of beacons. | 准备用一系列信标激活 |
[26:36] | They’re trying to spread the hybrids across the globe. | 他们想让全世界都布满混种动物 |
[26:40] | The hybrids from Section K? | K区的混种动物吗 |
[26:43] | That would mean the end of civilization. | 那会导致地球文明的终结的 |
[26:44] | The solution is ready. | 溶液已经准备好了 |
[26:52] | Sit down, Sam. | 坐下 山姆 |
[27:00] | Duncan infiltrated Jackson and his team. | 邓肯渗透进了杰克逊的团队 |
[27:03] | He came back with intel that can help us save both Clem | 他带回来了可以帮我们解救 |
[27:06] | and your baby. | 克莱曼和你的孩子的情报 |
[27:07] | What’s wrong with them? | 她们怎么了 |
[27:08] | They believe she and the baby | 他们说她和孩子 |
[27:09] | have a blood incompatibility… | 血液相容性有问题 |
[27:13] | …that is threatening the life of your son. | 可能会威胁到孩子的生命 |
[27:15] | He has a rare blood disorder. | 他得了很罕见的血液病 |
[27:17] | And they don’t know how to fix it. | 他们不知道如何治疗 |
[27:19] | But we do. | 但是我们知道 |
[27:21] | They’ve been looking for the baby’s father | 他们在找孩子的父亲 |
[27:23] | to perform a blood transfusion. | 进行一次输血 |
[27:26] | Our plan is to introduce this into your bloodstream. | 我们计划是把这个注入你的血液中 |
[27:30] | So when they do the transfusion, | 这样他们输血时 |
[27:32] | it will correct the blood incompatibility. | 就可以改变血液不相容的状况了 |
[27:34] | And save the first baby born in a decade. | 而且能救下来十年来第一个新生儿 |
[27:38] | I don’t need to hear any more. | 我不需要这么多解释 |
[27:41] | If that stuff is gonna save Clem and my son, | 如果这样能救克莱曼和孩子 |
[27:42] | just do it. | 那就这么做吧 |
[27:50] | It’s the tracker I left on their plane. | 这是我在他们飞机上留的追踪器 |
[27:53] | They’re headed our way. | 他们朝我们这边来了 |
[27:55] | How did they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[27:57] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[27:59] | We’ll be ready for them. | 我们会准备好的 |
[28:00] | Let’s do this. | 快动手吧 |
[28:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:25] | – Who are you?! – Who are you? | -你是谁 -你又是谁 |
[28:28] | My name is Sam Parker. | 我叫山姆·帕克 |
[28:29] | Please, you have to help get me out of here. | 求你救我出去 |
[28:32] | Sam Parker? | 山姆·帕克 |
[28:34] | Clem Lewis’ Sam Parker? | 克莱曼·路易斯的那位山姆·帕克 |
[28:36] | Clem? | 克莱曼 |
[28:37] | You know Clementine? Is she here? | 你认识克莱曼婷吗 她也在这吗 |
[28:39] | Is there anyone else in the facility? | 这里还有别人吗 |
[28:41] | Uh, just the, uh, the crazy lady who grabbed me. | 还有 还有把我抓进来的那个疯女人 |
[28:43] | I think her name is Abigail. | 她好像叫艾比盖尔 |
[28:47] | Was anyone with her? | 还有别人吗 |
[28:48] | Some other guy. | 好像还有一个 |
[28:52] | I need to take him to the plane. | 我得把他带到飞机上 |
[28:55] | Clementine is with us. | 克莱曼婷和我们在一起 |
[28:56] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[29:00] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事吗 |
[29:01] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我在路上跟你解释 |
[29:02] | Are you sure you’re going to be okay with… | 你跟他一起… |
[29:03] | Yeah, we’ll be fine. | 没问题的 |
[29:05] | Let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[30:02] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[30:37] | It’s Sam. They took the bait. | 是山姆 他们上钩了 |
[30:42] | What shall I do with him? | 我们该拿他怎么办 |
[30:44] | We still need him. | 我们还需要他 |
[30:45] | And we need to activate the beacons. | 我们需要激活信标 |
[30:47] | I’ll go. | 我先过去 |
[30:48] | You stall them. | 你拖延他们 |
[31:00] | Watch where you’re pointing that thing, please. | 请小心你枪管的方向 |
[31:02] | – Sorry. – Hey, focus. | -抱歉 -不要开小差 |
[31:11] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[31:17] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[31:22] | – Jamie? – Yeah. | -杰米 -嗯 |
[31:24] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[31:25] | The beacons. | 信标 |
[31:26] | Abigail’s gonna activate them. | 艾比盖尔要激活信标 |
[31:28] | Have you seen Mitch? | 你看到米奇了吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I’ve seen him, but it’s not Mitch. | 我看到他了 但他不是米奇 |
[31:34] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道 |
[31:38] | Macavey. | 马拉奇 |
[31:40] | Where’s Macavey? | 马拉奇在哪 |
[31:41] | Who’s Macavey? | 马拉奇是谁 |
[31:42] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[31:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:51] | Clem? | 克莱曼 |
[31:56] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 |
[32:00] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:01] | This isn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:03] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[32:05] | Why didn’t she say anything to me? | 她怎么什么都没跟我说 |
[32:07] | When she first found out, | 她刚发现的时候 |
[32:10] | I’m sure she was terrified. | 她肯定也吓坏了 |
[32:12] | If I had known, maybe I could have helped. | 如果我早知道 也许我就能帮忙 |
[32:15] | Why she disappeared… | 她失踪的… |
[32:19] | …I thought it was me, something that… that I did. | 我以为是我的错 因为我做了什么事 |
[32:23] | Or just me, but this… | 或者只是因为我 但是怀孕… |
[32:27] | I hate that she had to go through this all alone. | 我讨厌她必须独自面对这件事 |
[32:29] | Clem didn’t leave because of anything you did. | 克莱曼离开不是因为你做了什么事 |
[32:33] | And she wasn’t alone. | 而且她不是一个人 |
[32:39] | Everything okay? | 没问题吧 |
[32:40] | Perfect. You’re an exact match. | 很好 你完全匹配 |
[32:52] | – That’s all you need to help the baby? My blood? – Yes. | -帮助胎儿只需要我的血吗 -是的 |
[32:54] | This transfusion will allow your son to develop and grow. | 输血会让你儿子发育成长 |
[32:58] | My son. How is that even possible? | 我儿子 这怎么可能 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:03] | Clearly, there is something unique about the two of you. | 显然 你们俩有独特之处 |
[33:24] | Okay, once I open this port, | 只要我打开这个端口 |
[33:28] | the stasis tank will regulate the flow of your blood | 悬置水缸将会调节你的血液流动 |
[33:30] | directly into the umbilical system. | 直接输进脐带系统 |
[33:33] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:00] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[34:01] | The baby… | 胎儿 |
[34:04] | …it’s having an adverse reaction. | 出现不良反应 |
[34:05] | You said I was an exact match. | 你说过我完全匹配 |
[34:07] | You are. | 是的 |
[34:23] | Hello, Abigail. | 你好啊 艾比盖尔 |
[34:30] | I’ve waited a long time for this. | 这一刻我等待已久 |
[34:37] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[34:38] | Shepherd tech. It’s tracking Mitch’s bio-drive. | 牧羊人的技术 正在跟踪米奇的生物驱动 |
[34:46] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[34:53] | Mitch? Mitch, I know you’re in there. | 米奇 米奇 我知道你还在 |
[34:55] | Please don’t do this. | 别开枪 |
[34:59] | – Okay, we need a new plan. – Here. | -我们需要一个新计划 -拿着 |
[35:01] | Wait, Ja… Jamie! | 等等 杰… 杰米 |
[35:06] | Don’t do it, Mitch. | 别开枪 米奇 |
[35:09] | Don’t do it. | 别开枪 |
[35:17] | You think I won’t shoot you? | 你认为我不会开枪打你吗 |
[35:19] | I think you’re out of ammo. | 我认为你子弹用光了 |
[35:21] | I counted 17 rounds. | 我数了十七发 |
[35:23] | Unless I’m mistaken. | 除非我错了 |
[35:41] | That was incredible. | 真厉害 |
[35:44] | I never thought he’d pull the trigger. | 我从没想过他会开枪 |
[35:47] | I was trying to tell you that Abigail used this | 我想要告诉你艾比盖尔利用这个 |
[35:49] | to activate the bio-drive. | 来启动生物驱动 |
[35:50] | I’m pretty sure it turns it on and off. | 我很肯定这能控制其开关 |
[35:52] | So we can get rid of Duncan. | 这样我们就能摆脱邓肯了 |
[35:53] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[35:55] | – Look, we have to find Abigail now. – Yeah. | -我们得立刻找到艾比盖尔 -嗯 |
[35:57] | Max, go with him– | 马克斯 跟他一起去 |
[35:58] | you can cover more ground that way. | 这样你们的搜索范围会更大 |
[35:59] | No, no, you sure? I’ll help you with Mitch. | 不不 你确定吗 我来帮你应对米奇吧 |
[36:00] | No, I’ll be fine. Go. | 不 我不会有事的 去吧 |
[36:02] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[36:16] | Are the chem-packs locked and loaded? | 化学包准备好了吗 |
[36:18] | The basement levels were sealed off | 地下楼层因为淹水 |
[36:19] | because of flooding– we just gained access. | 被封闭了 我们刚进去 |
[36:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:27] | Corporal… what is it? | 下士 怎么了 |
[36:30] | You’re gonna have to see this for yourself. | 你亲自去看看吧 |
[36:41] | There’s got to be a control room here somewhere. | 在这里某个地方肯定有控制室 |
[36:44] | This place is a maze. | 这里根本是迷宫 |
[36:47] | All right, look, Max, we got to split up. | 好吧 马克斯 我们得分开行动 |
[36:49] | I’m gonna take upstairs, you take down. | 我去楼上 你去楼下 |
[37:13] | Hands up. Up, up. | 手举起来 快点 |
[37:27] | What does all this do? | 这些都是做什么的 |
[37:29] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[37:30] | Probably not. | 或许吧 |
[37:48] | Now I don’t need to. | 现在我不需要明白了 |
[37:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[37:53] | It’s just circuits and wires. | 这些只是电路跟电线 |
[37:56] | My hybrids are so much more. | 我的混种动物更强大得多 |
[37:58] | Your hybrids? | 你的混种动物 |
[38:01] | We Shepherds had a plan. | 我们牧羊人原本有个计划 |
[38:03] | Curtail the human population, allow the animals to thrive. | 限制人类数量 让动物茁壮成长 |
[38:07] | It was simple, necessary. | 计划很简单也很必要 |
[38:09] | That plan was flawed. | 那个计划有瑕疵 |
[38:10] | But you’re the last person on Earth | 但你是地球上最后一个 |
[38:12] | that I would expect to understand that. | 我希望能理解这件事的人 |
[38:18] | Back at Pangaea, there was only one hybrid– | 以前在泛大陆只有一种混种动物 |
[38:21] | razorbacks. | 尖背野猪 |
[38:22] | But you went and created five more. | 但你又继续制造了五种 |
[38:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:26] | What are you planning? | 你想做什么 |
[38:27] | Thought that was obvious. | 我以为这很明显 |
[38:30] | My hybrids are gonna take over the world. | 我的混种动物会主宰世界 |
[38:32] | Don’t play dumb right now. | 别给我装傻 |
[38:34] | I know there’s more to it than that. | 我知道还有别的目的 |
[38:36] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会问你第二次 |
[38:39] | What are you planning on doing with the hybrids? | 你想用混种动物做什么 |
[38:41] | Even if you knew, there’s no stopping it. | 即使你知道了 你也无法阻止 |
[38:50] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[38:52] | No! | 不 |
[39:29] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[39:31] | I didn’t save you because I care. | 我救你不是因为我在乎你 |
[39:33] | I saved you because I’m not done with you yet. | 我救你是因为你还有用处 |
[39:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[39:57] | Hey, guys, I need help here. | 大伙们 我这里需要协助 |
[39:59] | I got Abigail here, but she’s in bad shape. | 我抓到艾比盖尔了 但她状况很差 |
[40:01] | I was trying to get a spinal sample fluid, but… | 我试着采集脑脊液 但是 |
[40:04] | Guys, I need help. I need help now. | 大伙们 我需要协助 现在就需要 |
[40:07] | Copy that. Help is on the way. | 收到 我马上出发 |
[40:26] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[40:28] | Did it work? | 有效吗 |
[40:30] | Yeah, it worked. | 有效 |
[40:33] | Welcome back, son. | 欢迎回来 儿子 |
[40:36] | Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊在哪 |
[40:37] | I found every dead end down here. | 我找到了这里每条死胡同 |
[40:39] | He must be upstairs. | 他一定是在楼上 |
[40:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:44] | Here. | 起来吧 |
[40:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:53] | Why did you lie to him? | 为什么要对他说谎 |
[40:55] | You have the bio-drive switch. | 你有生物驱动的开关 |
[40:57] | Why don’t you just use it? | 为什么你不直接用它 |
[40:59] | Because I don’t need Mitch right now, | 因为我现在不需要米奇 |
[41:01] | I need Mr. Duncan. | 我需要邓肯先生 |
[41:02] | So keep your mouth shut and do what I tell you. | 所以闭上你的嘴 乖乖听我的话 |
[41:05] | You’re gonna do something that Mitch would never do. | 你要做米奇绝对不会做的事 |
[41:09] | Go. | 走 |
[41:27] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[41:33] | Do you think we’ll be able | 你认为我们能 |
[41:34] | to get the teams and equipment down here? | 让团队跟设备下来这里吗 |
[41:36] | The engineers are working on that now. | 工程师现在正在想办法 |
[41:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:48] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[42:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |