时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:04] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:14] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:17] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:19] | And then, lab-made creatures called “Hybrids” | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:21] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:24] | So a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:26] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | But new breeds have started to appear. | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:32] | So we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:34] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:36] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:38] | while racing to stop the hybrids… | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:41] | and the rogue Shepherd who created them | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的 |
[00:43] | to end the human race. | 恐怖分子 |
[00:46] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:55] | You have the bio-drive switch. Why don’t you just use it? | 你有生物驱动的开关 为什么你不直接用它 |
[00:58] | Because I don’t need Mitch right now. | 因为我现在不需要米奇 |
[01:00] | I need Mr. Duncan. | 我需要邓肯先生 |
[01:02] | You’re gonna do something that Mitch would never do. | 你要做米奇绝对不会做的事 |
[01:05] | Somehow, the spinal fluid survived. | 脊髓液奇迹般地没事 |
[01:07] | We can still make the cure. You’re leaving? | 我们依然可以制造解药 你要走了 |
[01:10] | Today, I thought I was gonna watch my son die. | 今天 我以为我要看着我儿子死亡 |
[01:12] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[01:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:16] | I activate the beacons, | 我激活信标 |
[01:17] | and the hybrids rise. | 以后就是混种动物的天下了 |
[01:20] | You’re a hybrid? | 你是个混种动物 |
[01:21] | My hybrids are gonna take over the world. | 我的混种动物会主宰世界 |
[01:23] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[01:25] | Beacons. Abigail’s gonna activate them. | 信标 艾比盖尔要激活信标 |
[01:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:40] | Our scientists think that the eggs are closer to hatching. | 我们的科学家认为卵就要孵化了 |
[01:44] | No telling what will happen when they do. | 很难说到时会发生什么 |
[01:49] | We know from the deaths in Germany | 从德国的行动可知 |
[01:50] | that the eggs release toxic spores when they’re disturbed. | 卵受到扰动时会释放有毒孢子 |
[01:54] | In an enclosed area like this, they’ll be particularly lethal. | 在这样的封闭环境里 那会是相当致命的 |
[01:57] | But these chem-packs will suppress them. | 但这些化学包能抑制孢子 |
[02:14] | That should neutralize the spores. | 这样孢子应该就无毒了 |
[02:15] | But keep a close eye on your toxin meters just to be safe. | 但以防万一 还是密切注意你们的毒素表 |
[02:20] | Green is good, yellow is bad. | 绿色是安全 黄色是警戒 |
[02:22] | Red, you’re probably dead. Okay. | 红色 你大概就死定了 好了 |
[02:25] | Lay the charges at the exact locations marked on your GPS. | 根据定位仪上的标记 在准确地点布置炸药 |
[02:28] | We have 30 minutes. | 我们有30分钟 |
[02:40] | We got to get her into the lab. | 我们得送她去实验室 |
[02:43] | Remind me again how many people this Abigail woman has killed? | 再提醒我一次这个艾比盖尔杀了多少人 |
[02:46] | Not now, Max. | 现在不是时候 马克斯 |
[02:50] | Hurry, her heart rate’s dropping. | 快点 她的心率在下降 |
[02:51] | It’s not hers, it’s the baby’s. | 不是她 是孩子 |
[02:53] | Is my son dying? | 我儿子要死了吗 |
[02:54] | I’m working on it, Sam. Hang on! | 我在努力呢 山姆 等一等 |
[02:55] | You said the transfusion of my blood would save the baby. | 你说用我的血输血就能救孩子 |
[02:57] | It should have. | 本该是的 |
[02:58] | “Should have”? Do you even know what you’re doing? | “本该” 你到底有没有数啊 |
[03:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:01] | I synthesized the hybrid growth factors. | 我合成了混种动物的发育因子 |
[03:03] | Like I said, the only way to save your son | 我说过 救你儿子唯一的办法 |
[03:05] | is to accelerate the pregnancy and induce labor. | 就是加快怀孕过程 然后引产 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry, but it’s the only way. | 抱歉 但这是唯一的办法 |
[03:12] | Get back. | 退后 |
[03:18] | Get her out of that tank, now. | 马上把她从水缸里拽出来 |
[03:20] | We got to turn this place into a triage unit | 我们得把这里变成分诊室 |
[03:21] | if we want to save her life. | 才能救她的命 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:36] | Listen, I’m gonna go get Abe, okay? | 我去找亚伯 好吗 |
[03:37] | All right, all right. Go. | 好 去吧 |
[03:42] | Sam, I have to inject this serum into that tank now! | 山姆 我得马上把这血清注入水缸 |
[03:45] | What if it kills her, huh? | 要是那个害死她了呢 |
[03:46] | It won’t, you have to trust me. | 不会的 你得信任我 |
[03:47] | I don’t trust you! | 我不信任你 |
[03:48] | The girl I love is floating in a tank | 我爱的女孩浮在一个水缸里 |
[03:50] | like a freak experiment; you put her in there. | 就像被实验的怪物 是你把她放进去的 |
[03:52] | Your son is going to die! | 你儿子要死了 |
[03:54] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[04:00] | What’s happening here? | 这怎么回事 |
[04:16] | Everything is fine now. | 现在没事了 |
[04:18] | What the hell’s he doing here? | 他怎么会在这儿 |
[04:19] | He was working with Abigail. | 他跟艾比盖尔是一伙儿的 |
[04:21] | We found him tied up at Abigail’s facility, | 我们在艾比盖尔的设施里发现了他 被绑着 |
[04:23] | pretending to be a prisoner. | 假装是个囚徒 |
[04:25] | I’ll get him to the cage. | 我把他带去笼子 |
[04:27] | We can question him later when Clem’s stable. | 等克莱曼稳定下来我们再审讯他 |
[04:29] | I need your help upstairs. | 楼上需要你帮忙 |
[04:31] | Like I said before, | 我之前说了 |
[04:33] | you’re going to do something that Mitch would never do. | 你要做一件米奇绝不会做的事 |
[04:37] | You’re going to kill Abigail. | 你要杀了艾比盖尔 |
[04:40] | Let’s entertain that for a moment. | 我们先考虑一下 |
[04:43] | How do you see it playing out? | 你觉得要如何进行 |
[04:46] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[04:48] | They’re gonna want you to save her, | 他们会要你救她 |
[04:49] | but you’re going to kill her. | 但你得杀了她 |
[04:51] | I extracted her spinal fluid and she collapsed. | 她瘫倒时我提取了她的脊髓液 |
[04:54] | What? And you did that because…? | 什么 你为什么要那么做 |
[04:56] | Because Abigail is the final hybrid we’ve been looking for. | 因为艾比盖尔就是我们在找的最后一个混种动物 |
[05:00] | That changes things. | 这就不一样了 |
[05:01] | So we’re saving her life now. | 那我们现在要救她了 |
[05:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:04] | My programming– | 我的程序 |
[05:06] | my biological imperative– | 我的生物必然性 |
[05:08] | is that I serve one person. | 是我要效忠于一个人 |
[05:11] | You’re asking me to kill that person. | 而你要我杀了那个人 |
[05:13] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[05:14] | If you don’t, I’ll put you back in your box. | 你不做 我就把你关回盒子里 |
[05:22] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[05:31] | Are we alive? | 我们活着吗 |
[05:31] | ‘Cause the-the plane was going down and… | 因为飞机刚刚还要坠机呢 |
[05:33] | You’re okay. It’s okay. | 你没事 没事了 |
[05:40] | Mitch, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 米奇 你得信任我 |
[05:42] | Jamie, what are you…? | 杰米 你干什么… |
[05:48] | I don’t understand how all of this works, | 我不懂这个原理是什么 |
[05:51] | but if Mitch is here, you aren’t. | 但如果米奇在 你就不在 |
[05:53] | I can erase you. | 我可以抹去你 |
[05:55] | What I’m offering you is the chance | 我要给你个机会 |
[05:56] | to be free from Abigail, from me, from anyone. | 摆脱艾比盖尔 我 摆脱所有人 |
[06:01] | When Abigail held me captive, | 艾比盖尔囚禁我时 |
[06:02] | she said something about “The hybrids will rise”” | 她说”混种动物会崛起” |
[06:05] | Now, she failed to set off her beacons, | 她没能激活她的信标 |
[06:06] | but there’s more to her plan, Abe, I know it. | 但她的计划还不止如此 亚伯 我确定 |
[06:08] | And now, you want to revive her | 现在 你要复活她 |
[06:09] | – in the hopes that she’s going to tell you. – Yes. | -希望她会告诉你是什么计划 -对 |
[06:11] | She’s a terrorist. | 她是个恐怖分子 |
[06:13] | She’s killed hundreds of innocent people. | 她杀了数百个无辜的人 |
[06:15] | Barely got a pulse here, guys. | 她快没脉搏了 |
[06:18] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[06:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:20] | I was a soldier before I was a doctor. | 我做医生前是个士兵 |
[06:24] | I’ve seen close-up what people like Abigail can do. | 我近距离见过艾比盖尔这样的人能做出的事 |
[06:29] | Maybe the world is better off without her. | 或许她不在这世上会更好 |
[06:34] | This safe has an eight-digit code. | 这个保险箱有八位的密码 |
[06:37] | I’ll enter the first four numbers, easy as pie. | 我会输入头四位 很简单 |
[06:43] | And you can enter the next. | 你来输入后四位 |
[06:48] | Do exactly as I say, and the device is yours. | 照我说的做 装置就归你了 |
[06:52] | Why don’t you and your friends | 你和你的朋友为什么 |
[06:55] | just kill Abigail yourselves? | 不自己杀掉艾比盖尔 |
[06:58] | Because that’s not how this story goes. | 因为这事不会那样发展 |
[07:00] | It’s happened before. | 这种事以前也发生过 |
[07:02] | We fight, we put our lives on the line. | 我们抗争 以命相博 |
[07:04] | And then, we show mercy. | 但最终又宽宏大量 |
[07:07] | And it bites us in the ass every single time. | 结果每次我们都因此吃亏 |
[07:10] | I know what she is, | 我知道她是什么样的人 |
[07:10] | I know what she’s done, I don’t care. | 我知道她做了什么 我不在乎 |
[07:12] | We are saving her life, end of story. | 我们必须救她 就是这样 |
[07:15] | Now, Jackson’s a great guy. | 杰克逊是个好人 |
[07:16] | He has a huge heart, but it is putting us all at risk. | 他很博爱 但这会危及我们所有人 |
[07:20] | I have to break the cycle. | 我必须打破循环 |
[07:33] | MacDonald? How’s it looking? | 麦克唐纳德 情况如何 |
[07:36] | Charges are set. | 炸药已布好 |
[07:38] | Okay. Fallon? | 好 法伦 |
[07:39] | What’s your 20? | 你的情况 |
[07:40] | It’s almost done. | 快好了 |
[07:44] | Fallon, is that you? | 法伦 是你吗 |
[07:46] | Who has eyes on Fallon? | 谁能看到法伦 |
[07:55] | The spores are releasing. | 孢子在释放 |
[07:55] | Everybody evac to the tunnel, now. | 所有人撤到隧道里 |
[08:04] | Go, move, move! | 快走 |
[08:06] | Fallon, come on! | 法伦 快来 |
[08:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走 |
[08:19] | Fallon. | 法伦 |
[08:55] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[08:56] | Can I interest you in a bear claw? | 想来点熊爪糕吗 |
[09:05] | No more than two. | 最多吃两个 |
[09:07] | Thanks for the offer, and the donuts, | 多谢你的邀约 还有甜甜圈 |
[09:10] | but I can’t join the IADG. | 但我不能加入国际动物防御组织 |
[09:11] | If you’re concerned for your son, we can ensure his safety. | 如果你是担心儿子 我们可以确保他的安全 |
[09:16] | Why do you need me? | 你为什么需要我 |
[09:17] | Your missions with Jackson Oz and his team. | 你跟杰克逊·奥兹和他团队执行的任务 |
[09:20] | You’ve been on the frontlines of the hybrid problem. | 你一直处在混种动物问题的前线 |
[09:23] | And you are one of the best minds | 而且你在地面部队战术方面 |
[09:24] | when it comes to ground force tactical. | 又是顶尖人才 |
[09:27] | That’s why we need you. | 所以我们需要你 |
[09:37] | There are hundreds of thousands of children just like Isaac | 还有成千上万跟艾萨克一样的孩子 |
[09:40] | who won’t have a world to call home, | 他们将失去家园 |
[09:42] | unless we take a stand, together. | 除非我们一起奋力抵抗 |
[09:54] | So, | 那么 |
[09:55] | are you going to accept? | 你要接受吗 |
[09:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:58] | The only person who could take care of him is… | 唯一能照顾他的人就是 |
[10:01] | Isabelle. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[10:02] | Isabelle is like family. | 伊泽贝尔就像家人 |
[10:05] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[10:08] | But I feel like a hypocrite. | 但我觉得好虚伪 |
[10:11] | After I deserted you and the team. | 我背弃了你和团队 |
[10:14] | Dariela, listen to me. | 达瑞拉 听我说 |
[10:15] | The world is ending. | 世界要终结了 |
[10:18] | The stakes are too high for someone of your skill set | 以现在的情况 有你这样技能的人 |
[10:20] | to sit on the sidelines. | 不能不作为 |
[10:22] | You’ve been the wife, you’ve been the mother. | 你做过妻子 做过母亲 |
[10:28] | It’s time for you to become a soldier again. | 你该再次做个战士了 |
[11:08] | What are you going to do? | 你打算做什么 |
[11:10] | What you asked me to do. | 你要我做的事 |
[11:17] | I know how to prep for surgery. | 我知道怎么准备手术 |
[11:19] | It’s okay, I got it. | 没事 我来吧 |
[11:22] | I know a thing or two about anatomy. | 我对解剖学也略知一二 |
[11:24] | Remember the last time we did surgery together? | 记得我们上次一起做手术吗 |
[11:28] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[11:30] | Good times. | 好时光啊 |
[11:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:34] | That elephant almost died. | 那只大象差点死了 |
[11:36] | We were in surgery for 17 hours. | 我们做了17个小时的手术 |
[11:40] | Right. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[11:42] | I was making a joke. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[11:46] | Do me a favor, Jamie. | 帮帮忙 杰米 |
[11:48] | Get some alcohol over there, please. | 去拿那边的酒精来 |
[11:56] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[11:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[12:01] | Could be a tympanic rupture. | 可能是鼓膜破裂 |
[12:02] | Maybe pressure to her brain. | 或许她大脑有脑压 |
[12:04] | The simplest explanation is usually the right one. | 最简单的答案通常是对的 |
[12:07] | Her spine is leaking. | 她的脊椎在液漏 |
[12:09] | She needs a lumbar puncture. | 她需要腰椎穿刺 |
[12:10] | Shouldn’t we open her up? | 不给她开膛吗 |
[12:12] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[12:13] | Hold her down. | 摁住她 |
[12:33] | Okay. Nice job, son. | 好 干得好 儿子 |
[12:37] | I’ll get the MRI scan | 我去做核磁共振扫描 |
[12:39] | so we can find that CSF leak. | 看能不能找到脑脊液漏 |
[12:44] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[12:45] | I only alleviated the pressure. | 我就是缓解了脑压 |
[12:48] | It’ll probably still kill her. | 可能还是会致她死亡的 |
[12:50] | Yeah, but it might not. | 但也可能不会 |
[12:51] | Why didn’t you just let her die? | 你为什么不让她死掉 |
[12:52] | There are two other doctors on this plane. | 这飞机上还有两个医生呢 |
[12:55] | Wasn’t part of your plan to make this not look like blatant murder? | 你的计划不是不让这看上去像公然的谋杀吗 |
[13:00] | Don’t worry, I’m fairly certain | 别担心 我确定 |
[13:01] | she’ll be dead within the hour. | 她不出一小时就会没命 |
[13:07] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[13:09] | I know you’re working with Abigail. | 我知道你在跟艾比盖尔合作 |
[13:11] | I need you to tell me what she was planning. | 我需要你告诉我她在计划什么 |
[13:15] | She was planning to stop you. | 她在计划阻止你 |
[13:16] | Stop me from what? | 阻止我干什么 |
[13:19] | Activating beacons. | 激活信标 |
[13:22] | Waking hybrid nests you’ve planted. | 唤醒你栽植的混种动物巢穴 |
[13:28] | She’s really done a number on you. | 她真是把你洗脑得很彻底 |
[13:30] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[13:32] | you have this entire thing backwards. | 你完全搞反了 |
[13:36] | I was there when you let the razorbacks loose on Pangaea. | 你把尖背野狼放到泛大陆上时我也在场 |
[13:41] | My father was dead before I could get to him. | 我没能及时救下我父亲 |
[13:44] | My mother died in my arms. | 我母亲死在了我怀里 |
[13:46] | I was ten-years-old. | 我那时才10岁 |
[13:49] | Abigail helped raise me after that. | 之后艾比盖尔帮忙养大了我 |
[13:51] | I’ve known her my entire life. | 我认识她一辈子了 |
[13:52] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[13:55] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[13:57] | There’s only one person on this plane I’ll listen to. | 这飞机上我只听一个人的 |
[14:00] | And she’s floating in a tank. | 她漂在一个水缸里呢 |
[14:10] | Is your son okay? | 你儿子没事吧 |
[14:11] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[14:12] | I explained everything to him. | 我跟他都解释明白了 |
[14:13] | He’s actually excited his mom got recruited to help save the world. | 他很激动他妈妈被召去拯救世界 |
[14:17] | – I tucked him into bed, got to say good-bye. – Good. | -我哄他上了床 跟他道了别 -很好 |
[14:20] | We’ve posted guards at the house, 24/7. | 我们全天候在房子那里设了守卫 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | As you know, there’s been isolated packs | 你也知道 最近几年来 |
[14:27] | of razorbacks east of the wall these last few years. | 高墙外东部有不少分散的尖背野狼群 |
[14:30] | We’ve managed to exterminate them. | 我们一直在想办法消灭它们 |
[14:33] | Now the only hybrids left in North America are west of the barrier. | 现在北美只剩屏障西边的狼群 |
[14:37] | – And? – We found nests | -然后呢 -我们在这里 |
[14:39] | here and in other parts of the world. | 以及全球其它地方都发现了它们的巢穴 |
[14:41] | Presumably planted by Abigail Westbrook over the last decade. | 估计是艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克这十几年来放的 |
[14:46] | Squashed one | 已经铲除了 |
[14:47] | in Columbus, | 哥伦比亚的 |
[14:47] | targeting one in Atlanta, | 下一个目标是亚特兰大的 |
[14:50] | and your old friend Logan | 你的老朋友洛根 |
[14:51] | is dealing with one in Seoul, Korea. | 在想办法处理韩国首尔的巢穴 |
[14:52] | 巢穴地点 首尔 | |
[14:55] | Our science division thinks that these nests | 我们的科学部认为这些巢穴 |
[14:58] | are gonna hatch on their own, | 就算没有信标的作用 |
[15:00] | even if the beacons never go off. | 也会自己孵化 |
[15:02] | If the beacons go off, that’ll make it ten times worse. | 如果有信标 情况可能会糟糕个十倍 |
[15:05] | The hybrids are just wild animals, | 这些混种动物只是野生动物 |
[15:07] | but those beacons allow Abigail to weaponize them, | 但是这些信标让艾比盖尔能利用它们 |
[15:09] | to draw them on a death march in any direction | 将它们当做武器随心所欲让它们 |
[15:11] | she wants them to go. | 向任何地方发起死亡冲锋 |
[15:12] | That kind of insight can help you run ground force operations. | 这种独到的见解可以助你指挥地面部队行动 |
[15:17] | You report directly to me. | 你直接向我报告 |
[15:19] | Whatever you need, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[15:20] | Welcome to the IADG. | 欢迎加入国际动物防御组织 |
[15:25] | This is all the data we got from the tank that healed Abigail. | 这是我们从治愈艾比盖尔的水箱中获取的数据 |
[15:27] | Now, I can’t make any sense of it, | 我完全看不懂 |
[15:29] | but I know that you can, Abe. | 但我知道你可以 亚伯 |
[15:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:36] | I am asking you, please. | 求你了 |
[15:40] | Whatever information you hope to get from Abigail | 你想从艾比盖尔那儿得到的信息 |
[15:42] | had better be worth it. | 最好值得你如此大费周折 |
[15:44] | Let’s sift through this. | 我们筛选一下 |
[15:47] | Search for anything concerning internal organs. | 查找有没有包含内脏的信息 |
[15:50] | Considering she’s a hybrid, | 假设她是个混种人 |
[15:51] | there may be differences we need to know about. | 我们可能需要了解她有什么不一样 |
[15:55] | I got her MRI results. | 拿到她的核磁共振结果了 |
[15:56] | We found the leak. | 找到泄漏点了 |
[15:58] | Right there on the left. | 就在左边 |
[16:00] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[16:01] | Abe, the IADG just found hybrid nests | 亚伯 国际动物防御组织发现混种动物巢穴 |
[16:03] | hidden all over the world, and they’re incubating. | 藏匿在全世界 它们正在孵化 |
[16:05] | How much time until they hatch? | 孵化要多久 |
[16:06] | The scientists here think soon. | 这里的科学家认为很快 |
[16:08] | Logan’s in Seoul now dealing with one. | 洛根正在首尔消灭其中一个巢穴 |
[16:10] | Every species of hybrid are in these nests. | 所有混种动物都在这些巢穴中 |
[16:13] | If they hatch, we’re talking thousands of new ones we have to fight. | 如果孵化成功 我们就得对抗上千种新生物 |
[16:16] | Get these results to Mitch. Excuse me a second. | 把这些结果发给米奇 我出去一下 |
[16:48] | I was reluctant to save Abigail before. | 我之前还不想救艾比盖尔 |
[16:51] | But now I know what it will take to save her. | 但我现在知道要怎样才能救她了 |
[16:54] | The cost is too high. | 代价太高了 |
[16:56] | What cost? | 什么代价 |
[16:58] | What we took, we must replace. | 我们拿走的东西必须找到替代品 |
[17:01] | What? You mean put the spinal fluid sample back? | 什么 你是说把脊髓液样本放回去吗 |
[17:03] | No, no, no, not quite. | 不不不 并不是 |
[17:05] | She had internal injuries. | 她受了内伤 |
[17:08] | And she lost more spinal fluid than you extracted. | 我们提取的脊髓液远远无法弥补 |
[17:10] | And because she shares DNA with all the hybrids, | 因为她和所有混种动物共享基因 |
[17:13] | we need to synthesize a replacement | 我们得利用我们得到的 |
[17:15] | with all the samples we obtained. | 所有样本 合成替代品 |
[17:17] | The samples we need to make the cure? | 我们用来研制解药的样本 |
[17:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:20] | Either we use them to save your sister, or save mankind. | 要么用来救你的妹妹 要么用来拯救人类 |
[17:30] | Dariela said the nests contain every type of hybrid, correct? | 达瑞拉说巢穴中有所有混种动物 对吗 |
[17:33] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[17:37] | Use the spinal fluid to save Abigail. | 用脊髓液救艾比盖尔 |
[17:40] | I’ll get more. | 我会搞到更多 |
[17:42] | We’re going to Seoul. | 我们要去首尔一趟 |
[17:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:57] | Epinephrine. | 肾上腺素 |
[17:59] | An untraceable heart stimulant. | 一种无法追迹的强心剂 |
[18:02] | By the time surgery starts, she’ll be in cardiac arrest. | 手术开始前 她就会心脏骤停 |
[18:06] | Mitch, I’m scrubbing in. | 米奇 我一起手术 |
[18:09] | – I don’t need help. – Plans change. | -我不需要帮助 -计划有变 |
[18:11] | We’re using the spinal fluid synthesis to save her. | 我们要用这个合成脊髓液来救她 |
[18:14] | Jackson will get more. | 杰克逊会弄到更多 |
[18:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:17] | Is that why the plane is accelerating? | 所以飞机才加速吗 |
[18:19] | Instead of curing sterility, Jackson wants to save Abigail? | 杰克逊不去解决不育问题而要救艾比盖尔吗 |
[18:22] | There are hybrid nests and they are incubating. | 有混种动物巢穴 它们在孵化 |
[18:25] | And the only person that knows how to stop them | 而唯一知道怎么阻止它们的人 |
[18:27] | is dying here on this table. | 正在这张桌子上死去 |
[18:29] | We need to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[18:36] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[18:37] | Detective Hale. Or should I say, special Agent Hale? | 黑尔警探 还是我该称呼你黑尔特工呢 |
[18:40] | I’m glad to see Garrison took my advice | 我很高兴加里森听从了我的建议 |
[18:41] | and brought you onboard. | 让你加入了 |
[18:42] | We’ve been told to hold off laying explosives | 我接到命令先不放爆炸物 |
[18:44] | until after we hear from HQ. | 直到总部下令 |
[18:46] | What about an air strike? | 空袭呢 |
[18:47] | Can’t. With an air strike, there’s no way | 不行 空袭的话 |
[18:48] | – to contain the spores. – Right. | -就无法控制孢子了 -好吧 |
[18:50] | And we know that the chem-pack’s effectiveness is limited. | 我们知道化学包的效力有限 |
[18:52] | The window seems to be 20 minutes. | 窗口时间似乎有20分钟 |
[18:54] | Garrison doesn’t want anyone in that nest | 加里森不会让人进入巢穴的 |
[18:55] | until they can write up a full report. | 除非他们能写出完整的报告 |
[18:57] | So in the meantime, we just wait. | 所以与此同时 我们只能等待 |
[19:00] | Officially, you are to stand by and await further orders. | 官方说法是你必须等待进一步命令 |
[19:03] | And unofficially? | 非官方说法呢 |
[19:05] | That’s where I come in. | 那就是我 |
[19:08] | I’ll let Jackson explain. | 我让杰克逊和你解释 |
[19:11] | Retractors are in. | 牵开器进去了 |
[19:18] | Mitch, wait. Stop. | 米奇 等等 停下 |
[19:19] | Severing that artery will kill her. | 切开那条动脉她会死的 |
[19:21] | What are you doing, Mitch? | 你在干嘛 米奇 |
[19:22] | What did you think you were cutting? | 你以为你在切什么 |
[19:24] | I wasn’t cutting. | 我没要切开 |
[19:27] | I was moving the disc in order to prevent trapping a nerve. | 我只是想避开它免得损坏神经 |
[19:30] | Please, | 拜托 |
[19:31] | be more careful. | 小心一点 |
[19:36] | Making the last injection. | 最后一次注射 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:53] | I think it’s working. | 我觉得起效了 |
[19:56] | Her vitals are up. | 她的生命体征上去了 |
[19:58] | She’s going to make it. | 她会挺过去的 |
[20:01] | So you’re doing all of this to save Abigail? | 所以你这么做都是为了救艾比盖尔吗 |
[20:03] | You realize that she’s a terrorist… | 你知道她是个恐怖分子… |
[20:04] | Terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths | 对数百人死亡以及满世界 |
[20:06] | and for releasing hybrids all over the world? | 放出混种动物负责的恐怖分子吗 |
[20:09] | Believe me, this case has been made. | 这确实是她干的 |
[20:10] | But her plan isn’t finished. | 但她的计划还没完 |
[20:12] | There’s more she can tell us. | 她还有信息可以挖掘 |
[20:14] | Oh, so you’re sure the fact that she’s your sister | 所以你确定她是你妹妹这个身份 |
[20:15] | has nothing to do with it? | 和你要救她完全无关吗 |
[20:19] | I need the schematics of where you need the explosives laid. | 我要你放炸弹的地点图 |
[20:21] | Jackson, you’re gonna have a 20-minute window in there. | 杰克逊 你只有20分钟的窗口时间 |
[20:25] | There’s no way that you’re gonna be able to sift through | 你不可能从几千个蛋里面 |
[20:26] | thousands of eggs to find the six that you actually need. | 找到你需要的那六个的 |
[20:29] | It’s impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[20:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:34] | But I got to try. | 但我得试试看 |
[20:39] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我和你去 |
[20:44] | What can I say? | 我还能怎么办 |
[20:45] | I’ve always been a sucker for an impossible challenge. | 我总是在挑战不可能 |
[20:51] | Famous last words. | 临别宣言 |
[21:21] | You boys have exactly 20 minutes. | 你们只有20分钟 |
[21:23] | That chem-pack won’t suppress the spores | 那个化学包所能抑制孢子的时间 |
[21:24] | for any longer than that. | 只有这么长了 |
[21:38] | Abigail is stable. Abe is going to save her. | 艾比盖尔稳定下来了 亚伯要救她 |
[21:43] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[21:44] | Have you ever worked against your friends like this? | 你之前这样背叛过朋友吗 |
[21:48] | I am making a tough call for the greater good. | 我只是为了更伟大的事业不得不这么做 |
[21:53] | I am almost completely task-oriented. | 我几乎完全以任务为上 |
[21:58] | Morality is not an issue. | 道德不在我考虑范围内 |
[22:02] | Your good side battles your bad, which forces you | 你好的一面与坏的一面抗争 逼迫你 |
[22:04] | into making bad decisions that you have to live with. | 不得不作出坏的决定 |
[22:07] | I don’t need a psych eval from a robot. | 我不用一个机器人教我道理 |
[22:12] | You’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[22:14] | Abigail’s already dead. | 艾比盖尔已经死了 |
[22:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:17] | He just injected her with what he thought was meperidine. | 他以为他给她注射的是杜冷丁 |
[22:23] | But it was actually a lethal dose of epinephrine. | 但实际上是足以致死的肾上腺素 |
[22:27] | Abe’s gonna think he killed her. | 亚伯会觉得是自己杀了她的 |
[22:32] | Is that a problem? | 那样的话会有麻烦吗 |
[22:37] | Mitch? I need you down here. | 米奇 我需要你下来 |
[22:41] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果需要的话 |
[22:43] | Mitch, she’s crashing! | 米奇 她要不行了 |
[22:51] | That chem-pack should make it safe for you to handle | 这个化学包理论上可以帮你 |
[22:53] | the hybrid eggs and extract the spinal fluid | 安全处理混种动物的卵 |
[22:55] | without setting off the spores. | 还可以在不破坏孢子的情况下提取脑脊液 |
[23:00] | Emphasis on “Should.” | 重点是”理论上” |
[23:03] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[23:30] | One down, 16 minutes left. | 一个搞定 还有十六分钟 |
[23:32] | Come on, guys, pick up the pace. | 各位 快点 |
[23:33] | We need to split up. | 我们得分开行动 |
[23:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | Abe, what did you do? | 亚伯 你做了什么 |
[23:43] | I injected her with meperidine. Her heart stopped. | 我给她注射了杜冷丁 她心脏停跳了 |
[23:45] | We have to perform CPR. | 我们得做心肺复苏 |
[23:52] | Get the respirator bag. | 拿那个呼吸器 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:56] | I’m going to start compressions. | 我要开始按压了 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:04] | Go, go, go. | 继续 继续啊 |
[24:06] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:10] | Come on, don’t die on me! | 拜托 别死在我手上啊 |
[24:22] | – Abe… – No, no, no, no. | -亚伯 -不不不 |
[24:23] | – We just need to, we just need… – Abe. | -我们还需要 -亚伯 |
[24:25] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[24:27] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[24:30] | It’s over. | 已经没救了 |
[24:38] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[25:15] | Sir, a blackout just happened in Tokyo. | 先生 东京刚刚停电了 |
[25:17] | There’s major electrical activity | 在城市南部一座大楼里 |
[25:19] | coming from a single building south of the city. | 有明显的电力活动 |
[25:21] | It’s the only one that has power. | 那是唯一有电的地方 |
[25:22] | Give me sat imagery. | 给我看看图像 |
[25:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:28] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:49] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[25:51] | Just got fluid from a razorback. | 刚从一头尖背野狼身上提取了脑脊液 |
[25:54] | Already got the snake thing. You? | 已经开始解决蛇这边了 你呢 |
[25:56] | I extracted fluid from the woolly rhino | 从猛犸犀牛和长触角的那东西上 |
[25:59] | and the tentacle thing. | 提取了脑脊液 |
[26:01] | So we still need the ape hybrid. | 我们还需要类人猿混种动物的 |
[26:04] | Like Abendegos. | 就像奥本狄格思那样的 |
[26:07] | Look, we got about five minutes left. | 我们还有五分钟 |
[26:09] | And we still haven’t checked the southeast quadrant. | 但还没查看到东南区域 |
[26:10] | Why don’t you meet me there? | 我们到那边碰头吧 |
[26:11] | Jackson, I have Abe on the line for you. | 杰克逊 亚伯找你 |
[26:13] | He says it’s important. | 他说是很重要的事 |
[26:14] | Dariela, now is really not a great time. | 达瑞拉 现在真的不行 |
[26:17] | Rafiki… | 哥们 |
[26:18] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕我这边是坏消息 |
[26:21] | It’s Abigail. | 是艾比盖尔 |
[26:22] | We lost her. | 她死了 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | I’m sure you did everything you could, huh? | 你们尽力了 对吧 |
[26:48] | Get it up on the big monitor. | 在大显示屏上放一下 |
[26:50] | This just appeared in Tokyo. | 这个刚出现在东京 |
[26:53] | Do you know what it is? | 你觉得是什么东西 |
[26:58] | I think it’s a beacon. | 我觉得是信标 |
[26:59] | I thought they were designed to draw hybrids to them. | 我觉得它们是想把混种动物引过去 |
[27:02] | They are. | 没错 |
[27:05] | But look at the eggs. | 但看那些卵 |
[27:07] | They’ve been on the verge of hatching… | 它们马上就要孵化了 |
[27:11] | until now. | 就现在 |
[27:13] | I think this might be their wake-up call. | 我觉得那是能唤醒它们的东西 |
[27:18] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[27:20] | Logan, I need you to drop everything and get out now. | 罗根 我要你们放下所有东西赶快出来 |
[27:22] | Say what? We’re almost done. | 说什么 我们就快结束了 |
[27:24] | No, you are done. | 不 结束了 |
[27:25] | The eggs are hatching. | 卵正在孵化 |
[27:27] | Get out now! | 赶紧离开 |
[27:46] | The combination we set wasn’t real, was it? | 我们设置的密码不是真的吧 |
[27:51] | No. | 对 |
[27:53] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[27:56] | It was easy as pie. | 其实是易如反掌 |
[28:00] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:04] | Voice activation. | 语音激活 |
[28:09] | The simplest explanation is usually the right one. | 最简单的解释通常都是正确的 |
[28:13] | Back away from the safe or I will slice his throat. | 离保险箱远点 不然我就割破他的喉咙 |
[28:20] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[28:22] | How many civilians are in the area? I need a threat assessment. | 那一区有多少平民 我需要风险评估 |
[28:26] | I’m on it. | 马上去做 |
[28:26] | Abe, we think a beacon in Tokyo went off | 亚伯 我们认为东京的信标激活了 |
[28:28] | and a nest in Korea is hatching. | 韩国的一个巢穴正在孵化 |
[28:30] | Jackson is in that nest with Logan. | 杰克逊和洛根正在那个巢穴里 |
[28:31] | I know, I’m working on evacuating them now. | 我知道 我正在想办法疏散他们 |
[28:34] | – How did this happen? – I’m not sure. | -怎么会这样 -我不知道 |
[28:35] | Abigail didn’t activate her beacons. | 艾比盖尔没有启动她的信标 |
[28:37] | – Well, something did. – She’s dead, Dariela. | -有东西将其启动了 -她死了 达瑞拉 |
[28:44] | My God. | 天呐 |
[28:49] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[28:49] | What? Abe, talk to me. | 什么 亚伯 告诉我 |
[28:51] | There’s something underneath the surface of her skin. | 她的皮肤表面下有东西 |
[28:53] | – Abe. – Something mechanical. | -亚伯 -机械之类的东西 |
[28:54] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[28:55] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[28:58] | What do you think that does? | 你觉得这东西的作用是什么 |
[29:01] | A beacon was just activated in Japan. | 日本的一个信标刚刚激活 |
[29:04] | I think this might be the cause. | 我想这也许就是原因 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:15] | This… | 这 |
[29:16] | wasn’t on when we opened her up. | 我们给她手术的时候 这东西没启动 |
[29:18] | It must have activated when her heart stopped. | 肯定是她心跳停止时启动的 |
[29:21] | Like a “Deadman’s switch.” | 就像是”死亡开关” |
[29:24] | We need to get it out. | 我们要把它拿出来 |
[29:26] | Abe. Do whatever you can to shut that thing off, | 亚伯 尽全力把那东西关闭 |
[29:29] | fast as you can. | 越快越好 |
[29:31] | Guys. I need to evacuate that building right now. | 两位 我现在需要疏散那栋楼 |
[29:33] | We need to go. | 我们要走了 |
[29:34] | Logan, we have to get that sample. | 洛根 我们必须要拿到样本 |
[29:36] | No, trust me, it’s not worth it. | 不 相信我 不值得这么做 |
[29:38] | We need it to cure sterility. | 我们需要用它来治愈不育 |
[29:42] | My toxin meter’s on yellow. | 我的毒素仪器显示呈黄色 |
[29:47] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[29:53] | – Let’s go. Let’s go! Come on! – Move. | -我们走 快点走 -快点 |
[30:04] | Back away from the safe. | 离保险箱远点 |
[30:07] | Or Mitch Morgan dies. | 否则米奇·摩根就要死 |
[30:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:19] | You know, Abigail is dead. | 艾比盖尔已经死了 |
[30:22] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[30:26] | I’m programmed to serve one person and one person only. | 我的程序设计是只能服从一个人 |
[30:30] | 解锁 密码正确 “易如反掌” | |
[30:31] | You think you thought this through? | 你认为你已经想明白了 |
[30:33] | But you have no idea what you’ve done. | 其实你根本不知道自己做了什么 |
[30:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:43] | By killing Abigail, | 杀了艾比盖尔 |
[30:46] | you just ended the world. | 就等于终结了这个世界 |
[30:53] | No witty comeback? | 机智的反驳都没有吗 |
[30:57] | Rosemary white. | 白色迷迭香 |
[31:08] | Another nest just went live in Jakarta. | 另一个巢穴刚刚在雅加达孵化 |
[31:10] | That’s 3,000 miles from Seoul. | 那里离首尔有4828公里 |
[31:12] | Whatever turned that beacon on, we need to shut it off. | 不管信标因何启动 我们都要将其关闭 |
[31:17] | Abe, give me some good news. | 亚伯 给我点好消息 |
[31:18] | It won’t come out. | 东西拿不出来 |
[31:20] | It’s attached to the mastoid. Pull harder. | 和乳突连在一起 用力扯 |
[31:23] | The Tokyo beacon is waking up more nests in Asia. | 东京的信标正唤醒亚洲更多的巢穴 |
[31:25] | It’s broadcasting further than we thought. | 比我们想象的传播得更远 |
[31:37] | We can’t wait any longer. We need to blow the nest now. | 我们不能再等了 现在就要炸毁巢穴 |
[31:40] | The eggs are gonna hatch any second. | 那些卵随时都会孵化 |
[31:43] | Jackson and Logan are inside. | 杰克逊和洛根还在里面 |
[31:45] | After being ordered to stay out? | 在接到不要进入的指令之后吗 |
[31:47] | Yes. And if we blow it now, | 是的 而且如果我们现在炸掉巢穴 |
[31:49] | the spores will be released into the city. | 孢子会释放到城市里 |
[31:51] | I would rather deal with spores than a thousand new hybrids. | 我宁愿对付孢子也不要对付一千只新混种动物 |
[31:54] | We need to hunt. | 我们还得猎捕它们 |
[31:55] | We are blowing the nest, now. | 我们现在就要炸掉巢穴 |
[31:57] | Not with my people inside. | 我的人还在里面 |
[32:03] | Not yet. I need ten seconds. | 还不能炸 我需要十秒 |
[32:06] | Jackson, Logan, can you hear me? | 杰克逊 洛根 你们听得见吗 |
[32:08] | Change of plans. | 计划改变 |
[32:09] | Go to the southwest stairwell. | 去西南方的楼梯 |
[32:11] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[32:12] | Just listen to me. Go to the stairwell now. | 照我说的做 马上去那个楼梯 |
[32:47] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[32:49] | Logan, talk to me. | 洛根 回答我 |
[33:02] | We’re fine. We’re okay. | 我们没事 我们很好 |
[33:04] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你们的声音真好 |
[33:06] | Guess we can knock that one off our bucket list. | 我想我们可以把这件事从愿望清单上划掉了 |
[33:08] | You guys need to be Oscar Mike | 在那些孢子通过灰尘渗透之前 |
[33:09] | before those spores filter through the dust. | 你们必须快点行动 |
[33:12] | I’m gonna send an exfil team to get you. | 我会派一个撤离小队去接你们 |
[33:14] | Copy that. We’ll be ready. | 收到 我们会准备好的 |
[33:17] | Well played, Lieutenant. | 干得好 中尉 |
[33:19] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[33:22] | Enact an evac protocol in a 50-mile radius | 在那个停车场方圆50英里 |
[33:25] | of that parking garage. | 实施疏散程序吧 |
[33:28] | Okay, Dariela, we got it out, | 好 达瑞拉 我们把它拿出来了 |
[33:30] | – but it’s still transmitting. – Fascinating. | -但它还在传递信号 -有意思 |
[33:32] | Must be powered by some sort of new microbattery. | 它的能量来源一定是某种新型微电池 |
[33:35] | Max, be fascinated later. | 马克斯 晚点再称赞 |
[33:37] | This circuit is too small for you to find | 这个电路太小 我们没办法找到 |
[33:38] | a toggle switch to shut it off. | 切换开关来关掉它 |
[33:40] | Well, at the risk of being too obvious… | 虽然这个方法似乎太过容易 |
[33:43] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[33:46] | Did it work? | 有效吗 |
[33:51] | I’ll be damned. | 我失败了 |
[34:00] | 15 years ago, my unit captured an unfriendly in Mosul. | 15年前 我的部队在摩苏尔抓到一名敌人 |
[34:04] | He was connected to an ISIS cell, | 他与一个伊斯兰国单位有联系 |
[34:05] | but our interrogators couldn’t break him. | 但我们的审问员无法让他屈服 |
[34:08] | So we released and followed him. | 所以我们释放了他 然后跟踪他 |
[34:10] | Led us right to our target. | 让我们直接找到目标 |
[34:12] | Since we can’t stop the signal, you want to trace it. | 因为我们无法阻止信号 所以你想要追踪它 |
[34:15] | Yes. The trace will help us find | 对 追踪能帮我们找到 |
[34:17] | where the rest of the beacons are. | 其他信标的位置 |
[34:18] | I’ll get Mitch. We can use all the brainpower we can get. | 我去找米奇 我们能集思广益想办法 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:45] | The hell’s going on here? | 这里到底怎么了 |
[35:09] | What the hell is wrong with Mitch? | 米奇到底怎么了 |
[35:11] | – It’s not Mitch, that’s Duncan. – What? | -那不是米奇 那是邓肯 -什么 |
[35:12] | I never changed him back. | 我一直没把他变回来 |
[35:14] | Mitch, I could use some help here. | 米奇 我这里需要帮助 |
[35:15] | What happened to the bio-drive? | 生物驱动刚才怎么了 |
[35:16] | Remember the camouflaged snake in Peru? | 你还记得秘鲁那条会伪装的蛇吗 |
[35:18] | I brought back an egg. Apparently, it hatched. | 我带回了一颗蛋 很显然它孵化了 |
[35:20] | – You brought one of those snakes onto my plane? – Yeah. | -你把一条伪装蛇带上我的飞机 -对 |
[35:29] | We need to find a way to see it. | 我们得想个办法看到它 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:35] | Oh, here, here. | 这个 这个 |
[35:38] | Throw these around. | 四处洒这个 |
[35:45] | This is fascinating. | 这很有趣 |
[35:47] | The snake must have been drawn to whatever wavelength | 这条蛇一定被生物驱动装置 |
[35:48] | the bio-drive device was emitting. | 发出的某种波长吸引了 |
[35:50] | – Not now, Max. – Yeah. | -现在别说这些 马克斯 -好吧 |
[35:55] | This can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[35:56] | That’s a new one in Australia. | 那是在澳洲新出现的信标 |
[35:56] | 澳洲阿德莱德 电力异常 | |
[35:59] | Another beacon’s live. | 又一个信标启动了 |
[36:00] | – Have we located any nests in Australia? – No. | -我们在澳洲有找到任何巢穴吗 -没有 |
[36:03] | Notify the ASIO field office in Adelaide. | 通知阿德莱德的澳洲安全情报组织外地办事处 |
[36:07] | That beacon means that there are nests in Australia | 那个信标代表澳洲有我们 |
[36:10] | we haven’t found yet. | 尚未找到的巢穴 |
[36:12] | There could be hundreds more around the world. | 全世界可能还有几百个巢穴 |
[36:15] | If more beacons activate, we are done. | 如果更多信标启动 我们就完了 |
[36:23] | Abe, we need to know where the rest of the beacons are. | 亚伯 我们得知道其它信标在哪里 |
[36:25] | Believe me, I’m trying. | 相信我 我正在努力 |
[36:27] | Two have gone live. We can’t handle another one. | 两个信标启动了 我们无法应付第三个 |
[36:29] | Just give me some time. | 再给我一些时间 |
[36:31] | There– there it is, there it is. | 那里 它在那里 在那里 |
[36:43] | I don’t believe it. | 太不可思议了 |
[36:47] | Dariela, I have the raw data, but it’s dense. | 达瑞拉 我拿到原始数据了 但是稠密数据 |
[36:51] | It’s in the exabytes. I can’t decode this. | 艾字节 我解不了码 |
[36:54] | Upload it, quick. | 快上传 |
[37:22] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[37:45] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[37:46] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[37:50] | You can get rid of me now, | 你们现在可以解决我 |
[37:53] | but the die has been cast. | 但木已成舟 |
[37:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:58] | We left a treat for you. | 我们给你准备了”大餐” |
[38:03] | Death is only the beginning. | 死亡只是个开端 |
[38:05] | – Screw this. I want my son back! – No, Max, wait. | -毁了它 让我儿子回来 -马克斯 等等 |
[38:14] | – Son… – Mitch? | -儿子… -米奇 |
[38:18] | Mitch, ten seconds ago, you told me that you left me a treat. | 米奇 十秒前 你说给我准备了”大餐” |
[38:21] | Do you remember what you were talking about? | 你还记得说过什么吗 |
[38:24] | Does that sound like something I would ever say? | 那像我平常会说的吗 |
[38:27] | – Jamie… – Okay, we need the schematics of the plane. | -杰米 – 好吧 我们需要飞机的结构图 |
[38:30] | Look for weak spots– | 找到弱点 |
[38:31] | anyplace they could have | 他们很有可能在那些地方 |
[38:32] | left a bomb, sarin gas, anything. | 安装了炸弹 沙林毒气之类的 |
[38:34] | – Go. – Yeah. | -出发 -好 |
[38:37] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[38:43] | Sir, an exabyte of raw data’s coming in. | 长官 一个艾字节的原始数据马上会传过来 |
[38:46] | It may contain the location of the raw beacons. | 或许里面有原始信标的位置信息 |
[38:48] | I need all available hands to stop what they’re doing. | 所有人停下手里的活儿 |
[38:51] | Data’s coming in on Lieutenant Kenyatta’s socket | 数据马上传到肯亚塔中尉的端口 |
[38:54] | that needs your full attention. | 大家要全神贯注 |
[39:01] | He must have planted something when I wasn’t looking. | 我没注意的时候 他肯定放了什么东西 |
[39:03] | The surveillance will pick it up. | 监控会找出来的 |
[39:04] | – I’m pulling up security footage now. – You need to stop. | -我在调监控录像 -你得停下 |
[39:06] | You’re working off the guilt of what you did. | 你是想为你的行为赎罪吗 |
[39:08] | Jamie, Duncan lied, that’s all that it is. | 杰米 邓肯撒了谎 事情就是这样 |
[39:10] | The simplest explanation is usually the right one. | 最简单的解释往往就是对的 |
[39:14] | Wait, Duncan said that to me. | 等等 邓肯跟我说过 |
[39:15] | Yeah, he said it to me during surgery when we operated on Abigail. | 没错 我们给艾比盖尔做手术时 他跟我说过 |
[39:18] | No, he said that he left a-a treat, that the answer was simple. | 不对 他说过准备了”大餐” 答案很简单 |
[39:22] | It was a deadman’s switch, | 那是”死亡开关” |
[39:23] | – and it activated when Abigail died. – No, no, no. | -艾比盖尔一死 它就启动了 -不对 |
[39:25] | He said that death was just the beginning. | 他说过死亡只是个开端 |
[39:27] | What if he wasn’t talking about his own death, but Abigail’s? | 如果他指的不是自己的死 而是艾比盖尔的死呢 |
[39:33] | Dariela, after everything that’s happened between us | 达瑞拉 过去这几周我们之间 |
[39:35] | the past few weeks, I… | 发生了那些事后 我… |
[39:37] | You don’t need to say it. | 你没必要说这些 |
[39:39] | I do, and you need to hear it. | 我得说 你也要听着 |
[39:43] | We’ve both said and done things that we regret. | 我们都说了 也做了让自己后悔的事情 |
[39:47] | And we could both keep rationalizing and apologizing, | 我们都该保持理智 歉意 |
[39:50] | but I just want to put it behind us and move forward. | 我只是想抛开过去 向前看 |
[39:55] | That being said, do you think the IADG might have room | 话虽如此 你觉得国际动物防御组织 |
[39:58] | for one more scientist? | 有没有空缺再招一个科学家 |
[40:01] | I promise I’ll make room for you. | 我保证给你安排一个位子 |
[40:04] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[40:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:35] | What happened? Why did it stop? | 怎么了 为什么停下来了 |
[40:37] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[40:38] | Find out. | 找出原因 |
[40:39] | We need that data. | 我们需要那份数据 |
[40:50] | Jamie, her heart stopped. | 杰米 她已经没心跳了 |
[40:51] | How can she possibly be alive? | 怎么可能还活着呢 |
[40:56] | – Mitch? – Yeah. | -米奇 -怎么了 |
[40:58] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[41:09] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:22] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[41:25] | How are you here? | 你还好吗 |
[41:38] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见 哥哥 |
[42:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |