时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:04] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:17] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:19] | And then lab-made creatures called hybrids | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:21] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:25] | So a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:26] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | But new breeds have started to appear. | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:33] | So we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:36] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:38] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:41] | and the rogue Shepherd who created them | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的 |
[00:43] | to end the human race. | 恐怖分子 |
[00:46] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | Clem’s baby could solve the sterility problem? | 克莱曼的宝宝或许能解决绝育问题 |
[00:55] | I have to inject this serum into that tank now! | 我得马上把这血清注入水缸 |
[00:57] | I don’t trust you! | 我不信任你 |
[00:58] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[01:01] | You have the bio-drive switch. | 你有生物驱动的开关 |
[01:03] | Why don’t you just use it? | 为什么你不直接用它 |
[01:04] | Because I don’t need Mitch right now. | 因为我现在不需要米奇 |
[01:06] | I need Mr. Duncan. | 我需要邓肯先生 |
[01:07] | You’re going to kill Abigail. | 你要杀了艾比盖尔 |
[01:09] | The eggs release toxic spores when they’re disturbed. | 卵受到扰动时会释放有毒孢子 |
[01:11] | But keep a close eye on your toxin meters just to be safe. | 但以防万一 还是密切注意你们的毒素表 |
[01:14] | Green is good. | 绿色是安全 |
[01:15] | Red… you’re probably dead. | 红色 你大概就死定了 |
[01:18] | A beacon was just activated in Japan. | 日本的一个信标刚刚激活 |
[01:21] | I think this might be the cause, | 我想这也许就是原因 |
[01:23] | like a dead man’s switch. | 就像是”死亡开关” |
[01:26] | Dariela, | 达瑞拉 |
[01:27] | I have the raw data, but it’s dense. | 我拿到原始数据了 但是稠密数据 |
[01:30] | Upload it, quick. | 快上传 |
[02:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:20] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[02:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:47] | Transmission cut off. | 传输中断 |
[02:49] | I can’t reach Abe or anyone on the plane. | 我联络不到亚伯或机上的任何人 |
[02:51] | These beacons are waking up thousands of hybrids. | 这些信标在唤醒数千混种动物 |
[02:53] | If we have any chance of stopping them, | 我们要是还想阻止他们 |
[02:55] | we need the rest of that transmission. | 就需要剩下的文件 |
[02:56] | How much of the team’s intel did we get before it cut off? | 被切断前我们拿到了多少情报 |
[02:59] | 90%, but it’s raw code. | 90% 但都是原生代码 |
[03:00] | We’ll need a minute to make sense of it. | 我们需要点时间才能理清楚 |
[03:02] | Nest activity detected in Hanoi. | 河内发现混种动物活动 |
[03:04] | And we’ve got a power surge in Southern China. | 中国南部也发生电涌 |
[03:06] | Another beacon must be firing up. | 又有信标被激活了 |
[03:07] | – Near Hong Kong? – Affirmative. | -香港附近吗 -是的 |
[03:09] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:10] | Some of this code converts to GPS coordinates. | 有一些代码能转换为定位坐标 |
[03:13] | It’s the beacon locations. | 是信标的地点 |
[03:15] | Time to scramble teams. | 集结队伍吧 |
[03:16] | Let’s get those locations loaded. | 发送那些位置 |
[03:18] | Sir, even if we know where the beacons are, | 长官 即使我们知道信标在哪 |
[03:19] | we don’t know how to turn them off. | 也不知道该如何关闭 |
[03:20] | Then get back on the horn with your former team and figure it out. | 那就赶紧联系上你的前团队 跟他们想办法 |
[03:36] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[03:41] | Jackson. Jackson, can you hear me? | 杰克逊 杰克逊 听得到吗 |
[03:44] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna go get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[03:53] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:05] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[04:08] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[04:10] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[04:24] | We need help at this location. | 我们这里需要帮忙 |
[04:25] | Multiple injuries. Please send an ambulance immediately. | 多人受伤 请马上派救护车来 |
[04:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:34] | Anyone? Hello? | 有人吗 喂 |
[04:42] | Clementine? It worked. | 克莱曼婷 成功了 |
[04:45] | The baby is okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[04:49] | Sam, what are you doing here and why are you locked up? | 山姆 你怎么会在这儿 怎么还被关起来了 |
[04:51] | I heard gunshots. Are you okay? | 我听到了枪声 你没事吧 |
[04:54] | No! | 有事 |
[04:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:00] | Scramble blue team to Tokyo | 召集蓝队去东京 |
[05:01] | and prepare gold team to deploy to Adelaide. | 调动金队去阿德莱德 |
[05:03] | Copy that. Right away. | 收到 马上 |
[05:05] | Please tell me you have good news. | 拜托告诉我你有好消息 |
[05:06] | Not exactly. | 不太好 |
[05:07] | I’ve created an algorithm using the newest of beacons, | 我设计了一个算法 用最新发现的信标 |
[05:10] | the hybrid egg hatch rate observed in Seoul | 首尔观察所得的混种动物卵孵化速率 |
[05:12] | and the known nest list to come up with a timetable | 和已知的巢穴清单 来计算出了一个时间表 |
[05:15] | – for the nest threshold. – Nest threshold? | -为下一个临界值倒计时 -临界值 |
[05:17] | The point at which the number of hybrids worldwide | 也就是全球混种动物数量将永久性 |
[05:18] | permanently overwhelms coalition defenses. | 超过联合防御能力的时候 |
[05:22] | How much time do we have? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[05:29] | 31 hours and 17 minutes. | 31小时17分钟 |
[05:31] | Give or take seven minutes. | 误差7分钟左右 |
[05:33] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:34] | Have you heard from anyone on the plane? | 飞机上的人有联系你吗 |
[05:35] | No, I just got the update. | 没有 我刚得知消息 |
[05:37] | – Why was their transmission cut off? – Wind’s changing. | -传送为什么中断了 -风向变了 |
[05:39] | Spores spreading south from the Seoul nest. | 首尔巢穴的孢子在向南扩散 |
[05:41] | Mandatory evacuations in place. | 已进行强制撤离 |
[05:43] | That’s headed right to the airport. | 那正冲着机场去了 |
[05:44] | They need to get in the air now. | 他们得马上升空 |
[05:46] | No, it’s too late for that. | 不 太迟了 |
[05:57] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[06:00] | Abigail did this. | 艾比盖尔干的 |
[06:05] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[06:06] | Clem? Is that you? | 克莱曼 是你吗 |
[06:07] | Abigail was here. She attacked everyone. | 艾比盖尔刚刚在 她袭击了所有人 |
[06:09] | Paramedics just got here. | 医护人员刚到 |
[06:10] | I’ll let them in. | 我让他们进来 |
[06:12] | Clementine, do not open the door. | 克莱曼婷 别开门 |
[06:14] | The air outside is contaminated. | 外面的空气被污染了 |
[06:15] | Do not open the door. | 别开门 |
[06:17] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[06:23] | Sam, no! | 山姆 别 |
[06:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:28] | We cannot, under any circumstances, open that door. | 我们决不能开门 |
[06:40] | Okay, I brought the others to the lab, | 好吧 我把其他人送去了实验室 |
[06:42] | pressurized the cabin, shut down the main power. | 密封了机舱 关闭了主电力 |
[06:44] | But I still don’t understand, | 但我还是不懂 |
[06:46] | why don’t we just get in the air? | 我们为什么不升空 |
[06:47] | Powering the main engine pulls too much air into the plane. | 启动主引擎会往飞机里抽入太多空气 |
[06:50] | We need to wait until we get the all-clear from Dariela. | 我们得等到达瑞拉确认安全 |
[06:52] | She’s sending a team in now to deal with the spores. | 她这就派队来处理孢子 |
[06:54] | Until then, it’s just you and me. | 在此之前 只有你我 |
[06:57] | Everyone upstairs is way past first aid. | 楼上的人急救都帮不了了 |
[07:01] | This tank healed my father once and our baby. | 这个水缸救过我爸爸 救过我们的宝宝 |
[07:04] | There’s no way we’re squeezing them all into this tank. | 我们不可能把他们都挤进去 |
[07:06] | I know. That’s why we’ve got to bring the tank to them. | 我知道 所以我们得把水缸给他们送过去 |
[07:14] | Get these canisters up here. | 把这些罐子搬上来 |
[07:15] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[07:17] | Concentrated tank serum. | 浓缩水缸精华液 |
[07:18] | Mix a 50/50 solution. | 配一个对半的溶液 |
[07:20] | It’ll cause a biochemical reaction | 能引发生化反应 |
[07:22] | that’ll speed up the healing process. | 加速治愈 |
[07:24] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么会知道这些 |
[07:26] | Before I went into the tank, | 我进入水缸前 |
[07:28] | Jackson and I took it apart to see how it worked. | 杰克逊和我好好分析了它的原理 |
[07:34] | Once the serum is hyperoxygenated, | 精华液高充氧后 |
[07:36] | it’ll cause cell repair, | 就能修复细胞 |
[07:38] | but first they need to breathe it in. | 但首先 他们得呼吸进去 |
[07:41] | We need to fill these with the solution. | 我们得把这里充入溶液 |
[07:43] | It needs to make it all the way to their lungs. | 要让他们呼入肺里 |
[07:45] | This has to go into their lungs? | 这要进入他们的肺部 |
[07:47] | They’ll drown. | 他们会溺水的 |
[07:49] | That’s the idea. | 就是这么计划的 |
[07:56] | This won’t heal them completely, | 这不能让他们完全痊愈 |
[07:57] | but it should get them back on their feet. | 但应该足以让他们站起来了 |
[07:59] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[08:00] | Just hold him down. | 摁住他 |
[08:09] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[08:10] | How long do we have to do this? | 我们要坚持多久 |
[08:11] | Three… two… one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:53] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[08:55] | I used tank concentrate to speed up your healing. | 我用了水缸的精华液加速你们愈合 |
[08:57] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你们不会有事的 |
[08:58] | Just take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[09:00] | You… | 你… |
[09:01] | Where’s Abigail? | 艾比盖尔呢 |
[09:05] | You help her with this? | 是你帮她的吗 |
[09:07] | How? You left me locked in a cage. | 怎么可能 你把我关进了笼子里 |
[09:09] | He’s working with Abigail, Clem. | 他跟艾比盖尔是一伙儿的 克莱曼 |
[09:12] | She’s brainwashed him. | 她给他洗脑了 |
[09:14] | It’s not true. | 不是的 |
[09:15] | Clem. | 克莱曼 |
[09:16] | You’re out of the tank. | 你从水缸出来了 |
[09:20] | Are you full-term? | 你这是要生了吗 |
[09:22] | How long was I out? | 我昏过去了多久 |
[09:23] | He gave her something to speed up her pregnancy. | 他给了她点什么东西加速了怀孕进程 |
[09:26] | You sped up her pregnancy? H-How? | 你加速了她的怀孕 怎么做到的 |
[09:28] | Yes, with the hybrid growth factors. | 是啊 用混种动物发育因子 |
[09:31] | You put hybrid goo in my daughter? | 你把混种动物的黏液输入了我女儿身体里 |
[09:34] | Was that not worth a little chat? | 难道不该来跟我商量一下吗 |
[09:36] | And… | 而且 |
[09:37] | who are you? Who’s-who’s this guy? | 你是谁 这人是谁啊 |
[09:38] | He’s the baby’s father. | 他是孩子的父亲 |
[09:40] | How could you not remember that, Mitch? | 你怎么会不记得那个 米奇 |
[09:41] | ‘Cause Mitch never met Sam. | 因为米奇没见过山姆 |
[09:44] | He was Duncan. | 那时是邓肯 |
[09:45] | You turned off the bio-drive back at the compound. | 你在设施时关掉了生物驱动啊 |
[09:49] | He was Duncan | 他一直是邓肯 |
[09:50] | until right before Abigail attacked us. | 直到艾比盖尔袭击我们之前 |
[09:53] | So, you had a chance to switch me back | 那么你有机会把我变回来 |
[09:55] | and you didn’t? | 却没有 |
[09:56] | Is that why Abigail was resurrected? | 所以艾比盖尔才死而复生吗 |
[09:59] | Did Mr. Duncan do something to her? | 邓肯先生对她做了什么吗 |
[10:01] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[10:02] | To kill Abigail. | 为了杀艾比盖尔 |
[10:05] | You weren’t gonna do it. You weren’t gonna do it. | 你不打算那么做 你也是 |
[10:07] | So I asked Duncan to do it and he did. | 所以我让邓肯去做了 他也做了 |
[10:10] | Or… or I thought that he did. | 至少我以为他做了 |
[10:12] | Okay. I’ve heard enough. | 好吧 我听够了 |
[10:16] | Clem, come on, let’s go. | 克莱曼 走 |
[10:18] | We got to get you to a real doctor. | 我们去给你找个真医生 |
[10:20] | You… | 你 |
[10:22] | can’t even look at you. | 我都不想看你 |
[10:23] | We can’t leave. We’re in quarantine, | 我们不能走 我们被隔离了 |
[10:26] | surrounded by hybrid spores. | 周围都是混种动物孢子 |
[10:28] | I turned the power off and pressurized the plane, | 我关掉了电源 密封了飞机 |
[10:30] | but we have to wait until Dariela sends a team to deal with them. | 但我们得等到达瑞拉派队来处理完 |
[10:33] | W-W-Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:35] | You-you pressurized th-the plane, | 你密封了飞机 |
[10:37] | and turned the power off? | 然后关了电吗 |
[10:39] | How long till Dariela’s team gets here? | 达瑞拉的队伍什么时候能到 |
[10:41] | Five hours or so. | 五小时作用 |
[10:42] | They’re sending a plane from the States. | 他们要派飞机从美国过来 |
[10:46] | What, “Oh”? What else is wrong? | 怎么了 还有什么问题 |
[10:49] | If we don’t have power, | 要是没有电源 |
[10:50] | the plane will never stay pressurized that long. | 飞机是不可能保持密封到那时的 |
[10:52] | Air will enter through the overboard exhaust valve. | 空气会从外通排气阀进来 |
[10:55] | How long do we have? | 我们有多久 |
[10:56] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[10:57] | Three, tops. | 最多三小时 |
[10:58] | So we’re two hours short. | 那么我们少俩小时 |
[11:05] | Well, that’s just perfect. | 这可太好了 |
[11:18] | The baby seems to be in the correct position. | 宝宝的位置似乎没问题 |
[11:21] | But you’re only two centimeters dilated. | 但你只扩张了两厘米 |
[11:26] | Where-where do you think you’re going? Oh, no… | 你要去哪 别 |
[11:29] | I haven’t had a chance to read any of those baby books. | 我还没来得及读那些育儿书呢 |
[11:32] | But I have seen every episode of Real Med New York, | 但我看过了《纽约真实医疗》的每一集 |
[11:34] | so I know that two centimeters | 所以我知道两厘米 |
[11:36] | means I’ve got at least two commercial breaks | 意味着我还有两次广告的时间 |
[11:39] | till I’m having this baby. | 才会开始分娩 |
[11:40] | We are not basing your birth plan on a reality TV show. | 我们不要以真人秀来计划你的分娩 |
[11:43] | Wait a minute, she’s probably right. | 等等 她可能说得对 |
[11:45] | We have bigger problems. | 我们还有更大的问题 |
[11:46] | Namely, the spores trying to slink their way onto this plane. | 就是有孢子想渗入飞机 |
[11:49] | I’ve got to to stop them, and you’ve got to stop bleeding. | 我得阻止它们 你得止住流血 |
[11:52] | I’ll help Clem. | 我帮克莱曼 |
[11:53] | Oh, I think you’ve been quite enough help already. | 我觉得你已经很帮忙了 |
[11:56] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[11:57] | Somebody should take a look at that. | 该有人处理一下伤口 |
[11:58] | I’ll go check on the hybrid samples that Jackson brou… | 我去看看杰克逊带来的混种动物样本 |
[12:04] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[12:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Easy, easy. | 放松 |
[12:09] | We got a problem here. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | Looks like a sucking chest wound. | 看来是气胸 |
[12:15] | We don’t have any more of that tank juice left, do we? | 还剩那个水缸精华吗 |
[12:16] | No, we used it all. | 都用了 |
[12:18] | We’ll do this the old-fashioned way. | 那我们用老法子来 |
[12:19] | We’ll find a way to hold the spores off. | 我们去想办法阻止孢子 |
[12:21] | Okay. Okay. Easy does it. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[12:23] | Okay, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[12:29] | We need something to reinforce the overboard exhaust valve. | 我们需要想办法加固外通排气阀 |
[12:32] | Part air filter, part shield. | 半过滤空气 半阻挡 |
[12:33] | The HVAC system might have something that can… | 空调系统里或许有… |
[12:34] | Clem, stop. | 克莱曼 停下 |
[12:36] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[12:37] | You heard what Max said. | 你听到马克斯的话了 |
[12:39] | Yeah, that we have two hours, | 是啊 我们还有两小时 |
[12:40] | not two seconds. | 不是两秒 |
[12:41] | You need to breathe for a minute. | 你得喘口气 |
[12:45] | What was Jackson talking about? | 杰克逊之前的话什么意思 |
[12:47] | How do you know Abigail? | 你怎么认识艾比盖尔的 |
[12:50] | Abigail is a friend. | 艾比盖尔是我的朋友 |
[12:52] | I grew up with her. | 我跟她一起长大的 |
[12:54] | On Pangaea. | 在泛大陆 |
[12:55] | You’re a Shepherd? | 你是个牧羊人 |
[12:58] | My parents were Shepherds. | 我父母是牧羊人 |
[12:59] | I-I never bought in. | 我没加入过他们 |
[13:01] | After I left the island, | 我离岛后 |
[13:02] | Abigail’s the only person I kept in touch with. | 就只跟艾比盖尔还保持联系 |
[13:04] | She’s how I found out that you and the baby were in trouble. | 我就是从她口中得知了你和宝宝有危险 |
[13:07] | Abigail’s bad news. | 艾比盖尔不是好人 |
[13:09] | That’s one side of the story. | 那只是一种说法 |
[13:10] | That’s the only side of the story. | 那是唯一的说法 |
[13:14] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were a Shepherd. | 真不敢相信你没告诉我你是牧羊人 |
[13:16] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were pregnant. | 真不敢相信你没告诉我我们有孩子了 |
[13:19] | What we had in Boulder was real. | 我们在博尔德的感情是真实的 |
[13:21] | And then you just left, without a word. | 但你就一句话没有地走了 |
[13:23] | Maybe something told me I couldn’t trust you. | 或许我的直觉告诉我你不可信 |
[13:25] | Because I didn’t tell you where I grew up? | 因为我没告诉你我在哪长大吗 |
[13:28] | Clementine, you can trust me. | 克莱曼婷 你可以信任我的 |
[13:30] | I’m going to be here for you, for this baby. | 我会照顾你的 还有宝宝 |
[13:32] | Neither of us are gonna be there for this baby | 要是我们不修好飞机 |
[13:34] | if we don’t fix this plane. | 就都别想照顾宝宝了 |
[13:36] | It’s all that matters now. | 那是现在唯一要紧的 |
[13:37] | He is all that matters now. | 他是唯一要紧的 |
[13:39] | To us and the world. | 对于我们 和世界 |
[13:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:51] | The exhaust valve is back here. | 排气阀在这里 |
[13:54] | The plane is still pressurized, but as we lose pressure, | 飞机还是密封的 但随着我们失压 |
[13:56] | the spore-infected air will be able to get in. | 受孢子感染的空气就会进来 |
[13:58] | Hey, are you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要那么做吗 |
[14:01] | If it was compromised, we’d be dead already. | 要是漏气了 我们早死了 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | So what are you gonna do, | 你打算怎么办 |
[14:07] | just wait down here until it turns red? | 在下面等到变红吗 |
[14:09] | No. | 不 |
[14:11] | You are. | 你要等 |
[14:13] | Jackson, what the hell? | 杰克逊 干什么 |
[14:16] | If it gets close to red, | 要是要红了 |
[14:17] | let us know. | 告诉我们 |
[14:19] | So w-what, I’m-I’m a canary in a coalmine? | 怎么 我是煤矿里的金丝雀了 |
[14:21] | I don’t trust you, Jamie. | 我不信任你 杰米 |
[14:24] | I didn’t trust you when I got on this plane in Mexico, | 我在墨西哥上飞机时就不信任你 |
[14:26] | and nothing I have seen has changed my mind. | 而我所看到的一切也都没改变我的想法 |
[14:27] | And this, leaving Mitch as Duncan to kill Abigail? | 这次 让米奇继续做邓肯好杀艾比盖尔 |
[14:30] | I understand, Jackson, but she has taken countless lives. | 我理解 杰克逊 但她杀了那么多人 |
[14:34] | And clearly, she was going to kill again. | 显然 她还打算继续杀人 |
[14:36] | She’s trying to end the world. | 她想终结世界 |
[14:39] | She was raised by a madman. | 她是被一个疯子养大的 |
[14:42] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:43] | I knew it! All this time, you’ve been trying to save her. | 我就知道 你一直想救她 |
[14:50] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[14:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:06] | Jamie won’t be calling any more audibles… | 杰米不会再出声了 |
[15:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:12] | Not even remotely. | 非常有事 |
[15:13] | Would you hold still? | 你能别动吗 |
[15:15] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[15:19] | Because you got a hole the size of Jersey in your chest cavity, | 因为你的胸腔有一个泽西州那么大的洞 |
[15:21] | and every time you squirm, it makes it worse. | 你的每次抽动都会让情况恶化 |
[15:23] | Your bedside manner leaves much to be desired, son. | 你对待病人的态度还有待改进 儿子 |
[15:25] | What can I do to help? | 有什么需要我帮助的 |
[15:26] | I need Steve. | 我需要史蒂夫 |
[15:27] | Who’s Steve? | 史蒂夫是谁 |
[15:28] | – He’s, um… – Steve. | -他是… -史蒂夫 |
[15:31] | Jamie’s scorpion. | 杰米的蝎子 |
[15:32] | Uh, its sting is a temporary paralytic. | 它的毒刺可以暂时用做麻醉剂 |
[15:34] | Yeah, it’s in the cage. Go, go grab it. | 就在笼子里 快去拿 |
[15:35] | How do you know the name of Jamie’s scorpion? | 你怎么知道杰米的蝎子叫什么 |
[15:37] | Because my son and Jamie | 因为我儿子和杰米 |
[15:39] | have, uh, very lively pillow talk. | 经常枕边夜话 |
[15:41] | Walls are thin. | 墙壁很薄 |
[15:43] | Very thin. | 真的很薄 |
[15:44] | Okay, shut up. Just… | 闭嘴 赶紧… |
[15:46] | You’re gonna feel a bit of a sting. | 你会感觉有点刺痛 |
[15:48] | Okay, on three. Ready? | 数到三 准备好了吗 |
[15:50] | One… | 一 |
[15:55] | That a boy, Steve. | 好孩子 史蒂夫 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[16:00] | It’s about three centimeters wide. | 约宽三厘米 |
[16:02] | Twice as deep. | 深六厘米 |
[16:04] | We’re gonna need a solid patch– | 我们需要包扎的… |
[16:06] | anybody got a credit card? | 谁有信用卡吗 |
[16:07] | I haven’t seen a credit card in over six years. | 我都六年没见过信用卡这个东西了 |
[16:09] | Mine’s maxed out, don’t get any crazy ideas. | 我的刷爆了 别有什么鬼点子 |
[16:11] | Here. Yeah. | 给 |
[16:13] | – Wipe. – Yeah. Go. | -擦一下 -好了 来吧 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:18] | Good-bye, frequent flier miles. | 再见了 飞行里程数 |
[16:20] | Well, you shouldn’t have gotten rid of the plane. | 你不应该炸掉那架飞机的 |
[16:22] | All right, looks like you guys got things handled. | 局势好像都在你们掌控之中了 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna see if I can get any more info | 我看看能不能从死亡开关里 |
[16:27] | off this dead man’s switch. | 得到什么信息 |
[16:30] | There you go. | 给 |
[16:31] | Looks pretty good. | 看起来还不错 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:36] | Now to test it. | 来测试一下吧 |
[16:38] | Dariela said the spores seem to be water-based, | 达瑞拉说孢子应该是水性的 |
[16:40] | with a volatile molecular structure. | 分子结构易挥发 |
[16:43] | Kind of like this bug spray. | 有点像这个杀虫剂 |
[16:45] | Why don’t you let me handle the flammable part of this test? | 这种易燃的操作还是交给我吧 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:59] | Look out. | 小心 |
[17:07] | Not good. | 不大妙 |
[17:11] | There we go. That should work. | 好了 这样应该行了 |
[17:14] | Although what I’d like to do is inject him | 只不过我想给他注射一些 |
[17:16] | with some hybrid cooties, see how he likes it. | 混种虱子 让他试试感觉怎么样 |
[17:18] | Well, I believe that, uh, | 我相信 |
[17:20] | he was trying to help Clementine and the baby. | 他是想帮助克莱曼婷和宝宝 |
[17:22] | In her special way, Jamie was trying to help, too. | 杰米也想用她特殊的方式来帮助他们 |
[17:30] | Wait. You’re just gonna leave him here? | 等等 我们就这么把他扔在这里吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. I got to go find Clem, | 他没事的 我得去找克莱曼 |
[17:34] | see if she’s found a way to make this plane | 看看她有没有找到办法消除 |
[17:36] | any less of a death trap. | 这飞机上的死亡威胁 |
[17:37] | Sam is with Clem. | 山姆和克莱曼一起 |
[17:40] | I know, I know, you don’t trust him, | 我知道你不相信他 |
[17:41] | but I can see it in his eyes. | 但我能从他的眼神中看出来 |
[17:43] | She’ll be fine. I mean– hey. | 她会没事的 我是说 |
[17:45] | Come over here, let me take a look at you. | 过来 让我看看你 |
[17:47] | No. No, Max, I’ll be fine. | 不 不 马克斯 我没事 |
[17:48] | Yeah, right. No, come here. | 谁信你 不 过来 |
[17:50] | Lay down here. | 躺下 |
[17:51] | Now, you’re not gonna be any good to anybody, | 你要是突然倒下 对我们 |
[17:53] | you drop dead. | 都没有好处 |
[17:54] | Tank’s healing only goes so far. | 水箱的疗伤效果只到此 |
[18:03] | Oh, Mitch. | 米奇 |
[18:04] | That’s not comforting. | 这语气可不大妙 |
[18:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | Gunshot wound is fine. | 枪伤没事 |
[18:11] | Went through and through. | 是贯穿伤 |
[18:14] | The other scars. | 其他伤疤 |
[18:16] | Oh, yeah. Those. | 那些啊 |
[18:18] | Those are nothing. | 那些没什么 |
[18:20] | It’s these scars that bother you? | 你担心这些伤吗 |
[18:23] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[18:24] | You glommed onto the team for a few days, | 你才刚加入没几天 |
[18:26] | now you think I’m gonna let you turn this | 你觉得我会让你将这里 |
[18:28] | into a family therapy session? | 变成家庭修复诊疗吗 |
[18:29] | Come on, just-just glue me up. | 快点 帮我包扎好就行 |
[18:31] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我了 |
[18:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:37] | I think I have, uh, | 我觉得我 |
[18:39] | glommed on at just about the right time. | 加入得正是时候 |
[18:42] | Free of the bio-drive device, | 你没有生物驱动了 |
[18:44] | family’s about to add another branch to ye old family tree. | 家谱上又要新添一名成员了 |
[18:48] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[18:48] | I’m begging you: don’t do what you’re about to do. | 我拜托你不要这样做 |
[18:50] | Just humor me. I’m about to be a great-grandfather. | 就顺了我的意吧 我要做曾祖父了 |
[18:56] | You know, there’s, uh… | 你知道吗 |
[18:58] | nothing like the feeling of hope you get | 当你怀抱着刚出生的宝宝 |
[19:01] | when you have a new baby in your arms. | 心中会涌起前所未有的希望 |
[19:04] | For one tiny moment, | 那一刻 |
[19:06] | everything is right with the world. | 世界全都是美好的 |
[19:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:09] | You’re not gonna want to be alone then. | 从那以后你就不会再想孤身一人了 |
[19:12] | You’re gonna want to share that moment | 你会想要和你爱的人 |
[19:13] | with the people that you love. | 一起分享那一刻 |
[19:15] | Okay, I think I’m gonna puke. | 好了 我都要吐了 |
[19:22] | It’s gonna take a whole lot more than a new baby | 让世界恢复美好面貌 |
[19:24] | to make everything right in the world. | 需要的可不只是一个新生儿 |
[19:27] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[19:53] | Look, I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[19:56] | I know that what I did to you… | 我知道我对你做了什么… |
[20:01] | it was horrible. | 那很糟糕 |
[20:03] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:05] | And I thought it was the only way to get Abigail. | 我以为那是唯一能了结艾比盖尔的方式 |
[20:12] | But you have every right to be mad. | 但你完全有理由生气 |
[20:17] | You think I’m mad at you? | 你以为我生你的气 |
[20:22] | You think I’m mad | 你以为你发神经 |
[20:23] | that your pathological obsession | 差点让我们全都死了 |
[20:28] | almost got us all killed? | 差点让克莱曼死了 |
[20:31] | Almost got Clem killed? | 所以我生你的气吗 |
[20:34] | I never meant for that to happen. | 我没想到会这样 |
[20:35] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[20:38] | I don’t care what you meant. | 我不在乎你想干嘛 |
[20:43] | I’m not mad at you. | 我不生你的气 |
[20:47] | Because I’m not anything at you, anymore. | 因为我再也不在乎你了 |
[20:51] | Do you know what it was like in that tank? | 你知道在水箱里是什么感觉吗 |
[20:54] | For ten years? | 在里面待了十年的感觉 |
[21:01] | I had some dreams. | 我做了一些梦 |
[21:03] | About you and… and me. | 梦到了你…和我 |
[21:09] | And they were… they were pretty good. | 那…都是美梦 |
[21:14] | But now I know they don’t mean anything. | 但现在我明白那些根本毫无意义 |
[21:19] | Because… in real life, | 因为…在现实生活中 |
[21:23] | whenever there’s a sliver of hope, | 每当有一线希望 |
[21:27] | just a little bit of light, | 有一点光明的时候 |
[21:30] | the plane comes falling out of the sky. | 飞机都会从空中坠落 |
[21:33] | Or, some maniac sterilizes the world, | 或者总有疯子要毁灭世界 |
[21:36] | or monsters try and tear out my throat. | 或者有怪兽想要撕碎我的喉咙 |
[21:42] | Whenever there’s one little bit of light, | 每当有一点光明的时候 |
[21:47] | darkness just swoops back in. | 黑暗就会卷土重来 |
[21:53] | But now it’s worse. | 但现在更糟了 |
[21:56] | Because… now… | 因为 现在 |
[22:01] | you’re the darkness. | 你变成了黑暗 |
[22:03] | The one person I thought I could trust. | 我曾以为我可以信任的人 |
[22:06] | You… | 你… |
[22:09] | are the darkness. | 成了黑暗 |
[22:43] | Please tell me you found something. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[22:45] | We have a team moving in on the Tokyo beacon right now. | 我们有一支队伍正朝着东京信标过去 |
[22:47] | Our Internet is down because the power is off. | 我们断电了 所以网络也断了 |
[22:50] | So does he have anything? | 他有进展了吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah, so? | 那又如何 |
[22:53] | Blue team, continue on course. | 蓝队 继续前进 |
[22:55] | You need to keep your eyes low. | 你们要往下看 |
[22:56] | You’re looking for a suitcase or a small box. | 要找的是一个手提箱或者小盒子 |
[22:58] | Abigail’s beacons must have a power source, okay? | 艾比盖尔的信标肯定是有电源的 |
[23:02] | – If we turn it off… – No Internet. | -如果我们能断掉… -就没有网 |
[23:04] | No signal. We don’t have to destroy the beacons, | 没有信号 我们不必非得摧毁信标 |
[23:06] | we just have to cut their power. | 只要切断电源就可以了 |
[23:08] | Does your team have EMPs? | 队伍有电磁脉冲吗 |
[23:09] | They have shock grenades that double as EMPs. | 我们有脉冲手雷 比电磁脉冲更强两倍 |
[23:12] | Stay with me. | 别挂 |
[23:13] | The team is closing in on the signal. | 队伍接近信标了 |
[23:15] | As soon as we shut this thing down, | 他们一关掉信标 |
[23:17] | the team will head to Seoul and evac you guys. | 就会去首尔帮助你们撤离 |
[23:19] | Okay, guys, you should be right on top of it. | 好 伙计们 你要去顶上 |
[23:22] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[23:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:31] | Sir, you need to see this. | 长官 你必须得看看这个 |
[23:33] | Is that the beacon? | 那是信标吗 |
[23:36] | It’s massive. | 太大了 |
[23:41] | We can’t get close. | 我们无法靠近 |
[23:42] | There’s some sort of sonic shield. | 有音波盾之类的东西 |
[23:46] | That explains how the signal | 这就解释了信号为什么 |
[23:47] | is reaching so many nests. | 能够传达到那么多巢穴里去 |
[23:49] | Okay, look, same principle applies. | 好 一样的原则 |
[23:51] | We have to just cut the power somehow. | 我们必须切断电源 |
[23:53] | Team leader, do you see a power supply? | 队长 看到电源了吗 |
[23:56] | I found a power cable! | 我发现了电缆 |
[23:57] | Cut it now. Do you copy? | 切断它 明白了吗 |
[24:00] | Copy. Cutting the cable. | 明白 切断电缆 |
[24:22] | We just lost Tokyo. | 我们失去了东京 |
[24:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:41] | I couldn’t do it, Tess. | 我做不到 泰莎 |
[24:43] | I tried, but I… couldn’t stop Abigail. | 我努力过了 但我阻止不了艾比盖尔 |
[24:48] | Jackson, where are you? | 杰克逊 你在哪 |
[24:49] | It’s really happening. | 真的发生了 |
[24:51] | Abigail’s beacons are going off all over the world, | 艾比盖尔的信标在全世界启动 |
[24:55] | thousands of hybrids about to attack, | 无数混种动物将开始袭击 |
[24:59] | and we can’t stop ’em. | 而我们阻止不了它们 |
[25:00] | I’m sure you’ll figure out a way. | 我相信你肯定能找到办法的 |
[25:02] | We tried. | 我们试过了 |
[25:06] | And we lost Tokyo. | 我们失去了东京 |
[25:08] | The entire city. | 整座城市 |
[25:11] | Gone. | 没了 |
[25:12] | All those people. | 所有那些人 |
[25:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[25:15] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[25:19] | We’re on a runway. | 我们在一条跑道上 |
[25:21] | In South Korea. | 在韩国 |
[25:23] | Surrounded by toxic spores. | 周围都是有毒的孢子 |
[25:26] | The rescue team that was supposed to come get us | 本来要过来救援的小队 |
[25:28] | just blew up in Tokyo. | 在东京遇到了爆炸 |
[25:30] | I need you to do something for me, though. | 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[25:32] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[25:33] | Find my sister. | 找到我妹妹 |
[25:36] | And I need you to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[25:40] | End this. | 结束这一切 |
[25:41] | Jackson? Okay, listen to me. | 杰克逊 听着 |
[25:43] | You… | 你 |
[25:53] | You know, you break it, you buy it, kid. | 弄坏了你可以赔的 孩子 |
[25:56] | My shield idea failed. | 我的防护法失败了 |
[26:01] | Is that a contraction? | 是宫缩了吗 |
[26:04] | I’m missing something. | 好像漏了什么东西 |
[26:05] | There has to be something here | 肯定有什么东西 |
[26:06] | to help keep the spores out. | 不让孢子进入 |
[26:08] | Well, Max is experimenting with that tentacle by-product | 马克斯正在国际动物防御组织 |
[26:11] | that the IADG was using in the nests. | 在巢穴里找到的那些触角副产品上做实验 |
[26:14] | You don’t know that will work. | 你并不确定那样能行得通 |
[26:15] | You don’t know it won’t. | 你也不能确定那样肯定不行啊 |
[26:20] | I’m gonna be a terrible mother. | 我会成为一个不合格的妈妈 |
[26:23] | I haven’t even delivered | 我还没把他生出来 |
[26:24] | and I’m already failing him. | 就已经让他失望了 |
[26:25] | Well, see, that right there is what tells me | 你这样的反应 |
[26:27] | you’re gonna be a great mother. | 让我觉得你会是一个好妈妈 |
[26:29] | ‘Cause you’re already feeling guilty. | 因为你已经有负罪感 |
[26:31] | Bad parents don’t feel guilt. | 不合格的父母是不会有负罪感的 |
[26:33] | They just drink and watch cable news. | 他们只知道喝酒 看有线新闻 |
[26:38] | He can’t be born into a tomb. | 他不能一出生就死掉 |
[26:41] | He has to survive. | 他必须活下来 |
[26:44] | He will. | 他会的 |
[26:45] | I’m serious. I need your word. | 我是认真的 我需要你向我保证 |
[26:47] | No matter what… | 不管发生什么 |
[26:49] | he comes first. | 他的生命是第一位的 |
[26:52] | Okay. That’s it. | 好吧 就这么定了 |
[26:54] | Contractions are less than 30 seconds apart. | 宫缩间隔已经低于三十秒了 |
[26:55] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:56] | I’m having this baby? | 我要生了吗 |
[26:58] | You’re having this baby. | 你马上就要生了 |
[27:03] | Just keep talking. | 继续说话 |
[27:04] | – Distract me. – Okay. | -转移我的注意力 -好的 |
[27:08] | Did-did I ever tell you about the Suriname toad? | 我跟你说过负子蟾吗 |
[27:10] | The mother keeps the babies | 母亲把卵藏在后背的皮肤下 |
[27:12] | underneath the skin of her back, and so, at birth, | 所以在生产的时候 |
[27:15] | they have to punch their way out. | 它们就把卵一个个挤出来 |
[27:16] | Never mind. Stop talking! | 算了 你别说了 |
[27:18] | Candles, lanterns, whiskey? | 蜡烛 灯 威士忌可以吗 |
[27:20] | Yes, please. | 行 拿来吧 |
[27:21] | No, I was talking about her. | 不 我是在问她需要吗 |
[27:22] | It’s not like we can do an epidural here. | 我们不能在这做硬膜外麻醉 |
[27:24] | No, no whiskey. | 不 不要威士忌 |
[27:25] | No cable news. | 不要有线新闻 |
[27:28] | Her contractions are too fast. | 她的宫缩太频繁了 |
[27:30] | What do you mean, what do you mean too fast? | 什么意思 什么叫太频繁了 |
[27:31] | They should be slower, longer by now. | 现在应该更慢 时间更长才对 |
[27:34] | Haven’t you ever delivered a baby before? | 你以前没有接生过吗 |
[27:36] | – No, not a human one. Have you? – All right, | -没给人接生过 你呢 -好吧 |
[27:38] | look, we have to keep her calm, | 我们得让她冷静 |
[27:39] | keep her heart rate down. | 让她的心率降下来 |
[27:40] | Now, hopefully that’ll slow down her contractions, okay? | 希望这样能让宫缩频率降下来 |
[27:42] | Yeah. All right, calm her. | 好的 让她冷静 |
[27:46] | I remember the day you were born. | 我记得你出生的那天 |
[27:48] | I got this, um… | 我拿到了这个 |
[27:49] | Parking ticket. Almost missed it. | 停车票 差点就丢了 |
[27:51] | Priceless. | 特别贵重 |
[28:07] | Boulder. | 在博尔德 |
[28:09] | The night we met. | 我们相遇的那一晚 |
[28:11] | You were the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. | 你是我见过的最美的姑娘 |
[28:13] | We bought popcorn from that guy in the top hat, | 我们从戴高帽的人那里买了爆米花 |
[28:17] | watched the family of ducks. | 看到了一家小鸭子 |
[28:19] | The mother and her babies. | 有一只母鸭带着她的宝宝们 |
[28:20] | I told you I wanted a family someday. | 我跟你说我希望能有个家 |
[28:25] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[28:27] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[28:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:30] | – Preen glands. – What? | -尾羽腺 -什么 |
[28:32] | Ducks. | 鸭子 |
[28:34] | Good thinking. Good thinking, son. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好主意 好主意 对了 |
[28:36] | Ducks use oil from their preen glands | 鸭子用尾羽腺分泌的油脂 |
[28:38] | to-to keep water off their feathers. | 来帮助羽毛防水 |
[28:40] | That’s what we were missing. That’s-that’s… | 我们缺的就是这个 这个 |
[28:40] | That’s-that’s– we don’t need a shield. | 我们不需要防护罩 |
[28:43] | That– we need to oil up a filter. | 我们需要给过滤器加上油 |
[28:45] | Turn on the auxiliary power unit. | 再打开辅助动力装置 |
[28:47] | Yep. And wait. No, no, no, no. | 没错 不不不 |
[28:49] | You-you stay with Clem. | 你陪着克莱曼 |
[28:50] | I’ll-I’ll take care, I’ll take care of this. | 我去 我会搞定的 |
[28:52] | Honey, you’re doing great. | 亲爱的 你做得很棒 |
[28:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:55] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[29:02] | Any word from your former team? | 你的前任队友们有消息吗 |
[29:04] | I think they’re at a dead end. | 我认为他们走投无路了 |
[29:05] | – No such thing. – Major Williams. | -没这回事 -威廉姆斯上校 |
[29:08] | Tessa, you’re with the IADG? | 泰莎 你在国际动物防御组织工作吗 |
[29:10] | I was. Story for another day. | 之前是 改天再告诉你们 |
[29:13] | I need you to get Jackson on the horn for me. | 我要你帮我打电话给杰克逊 |
[29:14] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[29:25] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[29:28] | M-maybe you need to get on your feet. | 也许你需要站起来 |
[29:30] | Let’s-let’s get you up and moving, okay? | 我们扶你起来走走吧 |
[29:32] | No. Don’t move her. | 不 别动她 |
[29:56] | Are you experiencing pain in your lower abdomen? | 你的下腹部现在疼吗 |
[29:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:02] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[30:04] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[30:05] | I can’t be sure without all of my equipment, | 没有仪器 我没法确定 |
[30:07] | but it could be a clot. | 但有可能是凝块 |
[30:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:11] | A blood clot pressing down on the baby is very dangerous. | 血凝块压着胎儿是非常危险的 |
[30:14] | If we don’t force a delivery now, | 如果我们现在不强行分娩 |
[30:16] | the baby may not survive. | 胎儿也许就会死了 |
[30:18] | – Okay. L-Let’s do that. – Well. | -好 就这么做吧 -嗯 |
[30:21] | Forcing a delivery can also disrupt the clot | 强行分娩也会破坏凝块 |
[30:24] | and cause it to burst after the baby’s born, | 在胎儿出生后 会导致凝块破裂 |
[30:27] | which can be extremely dangerous for the mother. | 这样对母亲来说是极度危险的 |
[30:29] | Well, that means… | 那就是说… |
[30:30] | No. Absolutely not. Think of something else. | 不 绝对不行 想别的办法 |
[30:32] | Under these circumstances, I’m not sure… | 在这种情况下 我不确定… |
[30:34] | Think of something else! | 想别的办法 |
[30:35] | I’m with him, we’re not doing it. | 我同意他的话 我们不能这么做 |
[30:36] | Yes, we are. This baby is all that matters now. | 必须这么做 胎儿现在是最重要的 |
[30:39] | – Clementine, listen, listen to me. – Dad… | -克莱曼婷 听我说 -爸 |
[30:41] | you said I’d be a good mother. | 你说过我会是个好母亲 |
[30:43] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[30:51] | I mixed up this solution | 我混合了这个溶液 |
[30:52] | which should speed up your contractions. | 应该会加速缩宫 |
[30:54] | Hurry. This doesn’t feel right. | 快点 感觉不对劲 |
[31:01] | What happens now? | 现在怎么回事 |
[31:05] | Now comes the hard part. | 现在是艰难的部分 |
[31:12] | Dariela? | 达瑞拉 |
[31:14] | Nope. Not Dariela. | 不 不是达瑞拉 |
[31:16] | Tessa? | 泰莎 |
[31:17] | What are you doing at the IADG? | 你在国际动物防御组织干什么 |
[31:18] | Keeping you from giving up. | 阻止你放弃 |
[31:21] | There’s a difference between giving up and running out of time. | 放弃和来不及是两回事 |
[31:24] | Well, from where I’m sitting, the clock’s still ticking. | 在我看来 你还有时间 |
[31:26] | Dariela and Logan updated me on the dead man’s switch. | 达瑞拉和洛根和我说了死亡开关 |
[31:30] | Okay. I’ve looked at it for hours. | 我看了几个小时 |
[31:34] | As Jackson. | 以杰克逊的身份来看 |
[31:37] | – Yeah. – You’ve been saying all along | -是的 -你一直在说 |
[31:39] | how maybe you’re not that different from your father and sister. | 也许你和父亲及妹妹不一样 |
[31:41] | What if it’s time you put that to your advantage? | 如果是时候利用这一优势了呢 |
[31:44] | Don’t look at the code as Jackson. | 别以杰克逊的身份来看这密码 |
[31:47] | Try looking at it like an Oz. | 试试以奥兹的身份来看看 |
[31:50] | Your sister learned a lot from your father. | 你妹妹从你父亲身上学到了很多 |
[31:52] | You’ve learned a lot from him, too. | 你也从他身上学到了很多 |
[31:54] | Follow those ants. | 跟着蚂蚁走 |
[31:56] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我现在打开扬声器 |
[31:59] | My dad used to tell these terrible jokes when he was working, | 以前我爸工作时 经常说那些烂笑话 |
[32:02] | and there was this one that he used to say. | 有一个笑话他经常说 |
[32:05] | What did the aardvark say to the taxi driver? | 土豚和出租车司机说了什么 |
[32:08] | Follow… those ants. | 跟着蚂蚁走 |
[32:10] | I think I just found a way | 我好像刚找到了办法 |
[32:11] | to Abigail’s beacon operating system. | 来解决艾比盖尔信标的操作系统 |
[32:13] | Can you reprogram them, or shut them down? | 你能重新改编或是关闭操作系统吗 |
[32:16] | I’m not sure that this computer can handle this software. | 我想这台电脑处理不了这个软件 |
[32:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[32:27] | Okay, the dead man’s switch is okay, but… | 死亡开关没问题 但是… |
[32:30] | this software is insane. | 这个软件太夸张了 |
[32:32] | We-we need a much larger processor. | 我们需要更大的处理器 |
[32:35] | We need a-a-a… | 我们需要一台 |
[32:36] | a bigger computer. | 更大的电脑 |
[32:37] | The IADG has a super-processor that should work. | 国际动物防御组织有一个超级处理器应该能行 |
[32:40] | Jackson, you need to get that dead man’s switch | 杰克逊 你要把死亡开关 |
[32:41] | here to command. | 拿到这里来控制 |
[32:42] | Our team will be there in an hour to neutralize the spores. | 我们的小队一小时后会去抑制孢子 |
[32:45] | We don’t have an hour. | 我们等不了一个小时了 |
[32:46] | The spores will be here in 15 minutes. | 孢子十五分钟后就会到这 |
[32:54] | Max, how is everyone? | 马克斯 大家怎么样 |
[32:56] | How’s Clem? | 克莱曼怎么样了 |
[32:58] | She’s a Morgan. She’s, uh, stubborn as hell, | 她姓摩根 一样顽固至极 |
[32:59] | but that’s not gonna count for much | 但是这不重要 |
[33:00] | unless I get this plane repressurized. | 除非我能让这架飞机重新增压 |
[33:02] | Do you mind if I borrow your air horn? Thanks. | 我能不能借借你的气喇叭 谢谢 |
[33:05] | You made a filter. | 你做了一个过滤器 |
[33:06] | Yeah, hydraulic fluid. | 液压油 |
[33:08] | The oil’s gonna trap the spores, and let the air through. | 油会困住孢子 让空气通过 |
[33:11] | And Mitch figured it out, but… | 米奇想到的 但是… |
[33:12] | I need to find out | 我必须找到 |
[33:14] | where the, uh, auxiliary power unit is. | 辅助电源的位置 |
[33:16] | – The APU? – Yeah. | -辅助电源装置吗 -没错 |
[33:17] | There’s an access panel in the electrical room, | 配电室有个检修门 |
[33:19] | but you can’t do that. | 但你不能那样做 |
[33:21] | If you change the filter, you’ll be exposed to the spores. | 如果你改变过滤装置 你会被暴露到孢子中 |
[33:23] | Spores have been diffused for hours. | 孢子已经扩散几个小时了 |
[33:25] | I-I should be fine. | 我应该没问题 |
[33:26] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[33:28] | Look, you’ve had to make a lot of tough decisions. | 听着 有时候我们不得不做一些艰难的决定 |
[33:32] | They’ve come out of love and pain. | 因为有爱还有痛 |
[33:33] | Mitch will realize that, too. | 米奇也会明白的 |
[33:36] | So try not to beat yourself up so much. | 所以你不要太过自责 |
[33:39] | Max… | 马克斯… |
[33:41] | Look. | 听着 |
[33:43] | Max… | 马克斯… |
[33:45] | You’ve been good for my son. | 你帮了我儿子很多 |
[33:47] | Take care of him for me. | 帮我照顾好他 |
[33:48] | No, no, Max! Max! | 不要去 马克斯 |
[33:50] | Come back. | 回来 |
[33:55] | Okay, Clementine, push. | 克莱曼婷 用力 |
[34:01] | Okay. Okay, breathe. | 很好 很好 深呼吸 |
[34:05] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[34:16] | Okay. Okay, now, push. | 很好 很好 现在 用力 |
[34:18] | No, I can’t do it. | 我不行了 |
[34:22] | You are doing this. | 你可以的 |
[34:24] | Right now. | 现在 |
[34:26] | Okay, one more big push. | 很好 再多用点力 |
[34:28] | Push! | 用力 |
[34:32] | He’s here. | 他出来了 |
[34:34] | He’s here. | 他出来了 |
[34:35] | He’s here. | 他出来了 |
[36:20] | Welcome to the world, little guy. | 欢迎来到这个世界 小宝贝 |
[36:23] | It’s a little messed up right now. | 现在情况有点乱 |
[36:25] | But it’s gonna get a whole lot better, | 但你来到我们身边 |
[36:28] | now that you’re here. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[36:31] | The auxiliary power’s on. | 辅助电源启动了 |
[36:33] | Max did it. | 马克斯成功了 |
[36:56] | The clot has passed. | 血块不见了 |
[37:01] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:13] | Get you back to mama. | 回到你妈妈身边 |
[37:16] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[37:17] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 多亏了你的帮忙 |
[37:21] | Can you test him? | 你能不能检测一下 |
[37:23] | For the CLM protein, see if your theory works. | 他体内的克莱曼蛋白质 看看你的理论是不是对的 |
[37:27] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[37:29] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[37:32] | We’re gonna see if you can save the world. | 我们要看一看你是否能拯救这个世界 |
[37:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:42] | Good job. | 太棒了 |
[37:44] | You’re so brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[37:46] | You’re so brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[37:52] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[37:53] | He’s perfect. | 他非常棒 |
[38:01] | Where’s Grandpa? | 爷爷在哪儿 |
[38:06] | He should be back by now. | 他应该快回来了 |
[38:09] | I’ll go look for him. | 我去找找他 |
[38:19] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[38:22] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[38:25] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[38:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:33] | Your idea worked. | 你的想法是对的 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:40] | Well, only because you made it work. | 是你让它付诸实践了 |
[38:43] | What do you know. | 你知道吗 |
[38:47] | Finally figured a way to work together. | 我们终于找到了合作的方式 |
[38:53] | I heard the baby. I heard the baby. | 我听到了婴儿哭声 我听到了婴儿哭声 |
[38:58] | Yep. He’s here. | 没错 他降生了 |
[39:02] | You tell him I said hello. | 你代我向他问好 |
[39:04] | No. | 不行 |
[39:07] | You’re gonna tell him yourself. | 你要自己去问好 |
[39:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:11] | – Easy. – Okay. | -放松 -好的 |
[39:23] | Spores are down. | 孢子搞定了 |
[39:24] | All clear. That’s your window. | 警报解除 机会来了 |
[39:28] | Time to save the world, genius. | 是时候拯救世界了 天才 |
[39:35] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[39:58] | Say hello to your great-grandson. | 跟你的曾孙打个招呼吧 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[41:24] | Clem had the baby. | 克莱曼婷生了孩子 |
[41:28] | And he’s… | 他… |
[41:31] | he’s beautiful. | 非常可爱 |
[41:32] | And healthy and, uh… | 也很健康… |
[41:34] | perfect. | 很棒… |
[41:42] | And in a few hours, he’s gonna save the whole world. | 再过几个小时 他就要拯救这个世界 |
[41:49] | So everybody’s okay? | 那大家都没事吧 |
[41:55] | Yeah. Um, Clem’s fine. She’s doing great. | 没事 克莱曼婷很好 |
[42:01] | And Max, he got the power back on. | 马克斯启动了辅助电源 |
[42:07] | Everybody’s fine. | 大家都很好 |
[42:19] | The baby really is beautiful. | 婴儿长得很可爱 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:28] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |