时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:05] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:08] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:17] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:19] | And then, lab-made creatures called “Hybrids” | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:21] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:25] | So a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:27] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | But new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:33] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:38] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:41] | and the rogue Shepherd who created them | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的 |
[00:43] | to end the human race. | 恐怖分子 |
[00:46] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:53] | – Jackson, what the hell?! – I don’t trust you, Jamie. | -杰克逊 干什么 -我不信任你 杰米 |
[00:55] | Leaving Mitch as Duncan to kill Abigail? | 让米奇继续做邓肯好杀艾比盖尔 |
[00:57] | She’s trying to end the world. | 她想终结世界 |
[00:59] | She was raised by a mad man. | 她是被一个疯子养大的 |
[01:00] | I knew it! All this time, you’ve been trying to save her. | 我就知道 你一直想救她 |
[01:03] | You destroyed my life once! | 你毁过一次我的人生 |
[01:05] | We were both on Pangaea ten years ago | 我们十年前都在泛大陆 |
[01:07] | when you and your friends released the razorbacks | 你和你的朋友把尖背野狼放进了 |
[01:08] | into the Shepherd compound. | 牧羊人大院 |
[01:10] | Sam lost both his parents that day, thanks to you. | 山姆那天失去了双亲 |
[01:13] | A beacon was just activated in Japan. | 日本的一个信标刚刚激活 |
[01:15] | It must have activated when her heart stopped, | 肯定是她心跳停止时启动的 |
[01:17] | like a dead man’s switch. | 就像是”死亡开关” |
[01:19] | These beacons are waking up thousands of hybrids. | 这些信标在唤醒数千混种动物 |
[01:21] | I think I just found a way | 我好像刚找到了办法 |
[01:22] | into Abigail’s beacon operating system. | 来解决艾比盖尔信标的操作系统 |
[01:24] | The dead man’s switch is okay. | 死亡开关没问题 |
[01:25] | Jackson, you need to get | 杰克逊 你要把死亡开关 |
[01:26] | that dead man’s switch here to command. | 拿到这里来控制 |
[01:28] | There’s an access panel in the electrical room, | 配电室有个检修门 |
[01:30] | but you can’t do that. If you change the filter, | 但你不能那样做 如果你改变过滤装置 |
[01:32] | you’ll be exposed to the spores. | 你会被暴露到孢子中 |
[01:34] | Spores are down. All clear. | 孢子搞定了 警报解除 |
[01:35] | That’s your window. | 机会来了 |
[01:36] | Time to save the world, genius. | 是时候拯救世界了 天才 |
[01:39] | Clem had the baby. | 克莱曼婷生了孩子 |
[01:40] | And he’s perfect. | 他很棒 |
[01:42] | And in a few hours, he’s gonna save the whole world. | 再过几个小时 他就要拯救这个世界 |
[02:27] | 国际动物防御组织指挥中心 屏障 科罗拉多州 博尔德外 | |
[02:35] | I have nest activity outside Istanbul. | 伊斯坦堡外发现巢穴活动 |
[02:37] | Hybrid attacks in Nairobi, waiting on updates in Astana. | 内罗比发生混种动物袭击 等待阿斯塔纳消息 |
[02:41] | We can have boots on the ground in Berlin within the hour. | 我们一小时内能派人到柏林 |
[02:47] | Possible nest sighting in Hong Kong. | 香港可能发现巢穴 |
[02:48] | 印度 德里 激活 俄罗斯 莫斯科 激活 肯尼亚 内罗比 激活 土耳其 伊斯坦堡 激活 德国 柏林 激活 英格兰 伦敦 激活 塞加内尔 达喀尔 未激活 巴西 里约热内卢 未激活 哥伦比亚 波哥大 未激活 美国 圣路易斯 未激活 | |
[02:50] | Nine out of the 13 beacons are active. | 13个信标已有9个被激活 |
[02:53] | It looks like they’re powering up in a planned series | 看来信标是有次序地在全球 |
[02:55] | around the globe: Asia to Europe to Africa. | 逐步激活 从亚洲到欧洲再到非洲 |
[02:58] | We have less than five hours | 还有不到五小时 |
[02:59] | until the number of hybrids worldwide | 全球的混种动物 |
[03:01] | overruns our resources. | 就将超出我们的资源能力 |
[03:05] | Then it’ll be game over. | 到时就完蛋了 |
[03:07] | At least we have a chance. We can end all of this | 至少我们还有机会 我们可以结束一切 |
[03:09] | with the beacon operating system on the dead man’s switch. | 就用死亡开关上的信标操作系统 |
[03:12] | That’s a long shot wrapped in a Hail Mary. | 那机会太渺茫了 |
[03:15] | How long till your friends land? | 你的朋友还有多久能降落 |
[03:16] | They’re making their final approach now. | 他们就要到了 |
[03:30] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[03:31] | Me? | 我 |
[03:34] | I’m not the one who just brought another human being into the world. | 我可不是刚生下一个活人的人 |
[03:38] | Without pain meds. | 还没有止痛药 |
[03:40] | I’m doing fine. | 我没事 |
[03:42] | Well, I’ll feel better | 等我们到了屏障 |
[03:43] | once we get you some medical attention at the barrier. | 给你找医生看过后 我会更好的 |
[03:47] | They did a great job, | 他们干得很好 |
[03:47] | but this plane is hardly a birthing center. | 但这架飞机可不是妇产医院 |
[03:57] | I know things have always been complicated | 我知道你和爷爷之间一直 |
[03:59] | between you and Grandpa. | 关系复杂 |
[04:01] | But he still was your dad. | 但他毕竟是你爸爸 |
[04:03] | Yeah, he was. | 是啊 |
[04:06] | Usually in name only. | 一般只是名义上的 |
[04:12] | Not to spook you or anything, | 倒不是想吓你 |
[04:13] | but Grandpa once held you just like this. | 但爷爷也曾这样抱过你 |
[04:21] | They’re really cute at this age. | 他们这时候最可爱了 |
[04:24] | Before they start talking. | 开始说话以前 |
[04:26] | Or having their own opinions. | 或是有自己的想法以前 |
[04:28] | Max once said the same exact thing about you. | 麦克斯以前也曾这么说过你呢 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | If Max and I did have one thing in common, | 如果麦克斯和我真有过什么共同点 |
[04:36] | it’s that neither of us liked to recognize things like… | 那就是我们都不喜欢承认 |
[04:41] | grief or guilt. | 悲伤或愧疚 |
[04:45] | He was always a more in-the-moment kind of guy. | 他一直是那种享受当下的人 |
[04:49] | So, in honor of that, in this moment, | 为纪念那个 此刻 |
[04:51] | all that matters is keeping you and this baby safe. | 唯一重要的 就是保护你和宝宝的安全 |
[04:55] | This currently unnamed baby. | 这个现在还没有名字的宝宝 |
[04:59] | I, uh, thought I would have a little bit more time | 我本以为我还会有很多时间 |
[05:01] | to think on it. | 去考虑呢 |
[05:02] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[05:04] | Accelerated pregnancy. | 孕期被加快了 |
[05:06] | What do you think about Cadmus? | 你觉得卡德摩斯怎么样 |
[05:09] | What? | 什么 |
[05:10] | Did your cult member boyfriend give you that one? | 是你的邪教男友起的吗 |
[05:14] | Don’t be mean. | 别那么刻薄 |
[05:21] | How about Chris Cornell? | 克里斯·康奈尔呢[摇滚歌手] |
[05:24] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[05:55] | All right, big guy, | 好了 大块头 |
[05:56] | that should keep you going till we land. | 这样应该能坚持到我们降落了 |
[05:58] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[06:01] | I’m just glad to be breathing through half a lung. | 我能用半个肺呼吸就很庆幸了 |
[06:04] | World’s almost over | 世界就要终结了 |
[06:05] | and you’re still a glass half full kind of guy. | 你还是能保持乐观 |
[06:08] | The world is not over yet. | 世界还没终结呢 |
[06:10] | Well, not if we can get the dead man’s switch to the IADG | 只要我们能把死亡开关送去国际动物防御组织 |
[06:13] | and stop Abigail. | 并阻止艾比盖尔 |
[06:14] | And with Clem’s baby healthy, | 克莱曼的孩子健健康康 |
[06:16] | we can solve sterility. | 我们也能解决不育了 |
[06:19] | We’re so close. | 我们就快成功了 |
[06:26] | All right, guys, get to the jump seats. | 好了 各位 去弹跳座椅 |
[06:28] | We’re about to initiate the landing sequence. | 我们要开始降落了 |
[07:04] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:10] | Sit tight. | 坐稳 |
[07:11] | Take care of the baby. | 照顾好孩子 |
[07:17] | We got to get a better plane. What’s happening now? | 我们得换架更好的飞机 又怎么了 |
[07:19] | There’s something wrong with the landing system. | 降落系统出问题了 |
[07:20] | I’ll check the manual release on the landing gear. | 我去检查一下降落装置的手动释放装置 |
[07:23] | I’ll get Jamie. It’s her plane; | 我去找杰米 这是她的飞机 |
[07:24] | she knows it backwards and forwards. | 她对它了若指掌 |
[07:25] | Wrong way. | 走错了 |
[07:26] | Nope. I let her out already. | 不 我已经把她放出来了 |
[07:28] | That wasn’t your call. | 你没权做那个决定 |
[07:30] | I can see how you’d feel that way. | 我能明白你为什么会那么想 |
[07:37] | It’s the E.M.P. dampener. | 是电磁脉冲阻尼器 |
[07:39] | You have an E.M.P. dampener? | 你还有个电磁脉冲阻尼器 |
[07:40] | It’s supposed to block the effects of an electromagnetic pulse. | 是用来隔断电磁脉冲的效力的 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I get the concept, | 概念我懂 |
[07:44] | but that could kick the plane back into the Stone Age. | 但那会让飞机回到石器时代 |
[07:46] | So, someone shot an E.M.P. at us. | 那么有人冲我们发射了电磁脉冲 |
[07:47] | Well, I don’t know if we were the target, | 我不知道我们是不是目标 |
[07:49] | but we just hit the blast radius. | 但我们在冲击范围内 |
[07:50] | Okay, so the dampener has an alarm on it | 好吧 那么阻尼器上有警报 |
[07:53] | that tells you when it’s working… | 起效时会报警 |
[07:54] | No. The alarm tells me that it’s not working. | 不是 警报的意思是没起效 |
[07:56] | It’s supposed to block the effects of the pulse, | 它本该阻隔脉冲的效力 |
[07:58] | but maybe the blast was too strong. | 但或许冲击太强了 |
[08:02] | Go, strap in. | 去系好安全带 |
[08:13] | The landing gear didn’t deploy. | 降落装置没有启动 |
[08:22] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[08:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:25] | The plane. | 飞机 |
[08:26] | It just completely disappeared off the radar. | 它刚从雷达上消失了 |
[08:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:49] | Just let me work. | 让我工作 |
[08:51] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[08:57] | Got it. | 好了 |
[09:30] | We’re on the ground. | 我们落地了 |
[09:38] | We’re on the ground. | 我们落地了 |
[09:44] | Hey, Clem? | 克莱曼 |
[09:46] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[09:47] | Look, we need to get to the barrier now. | 我们得马上赶去屏障 |
[09:49] | Yeah, about that. | 那个嘛 |
[09:52] | We overshot the landing a little bit. | 我们落得有些远了 |
[09:54] | Overshot? By how much? | 远 远多少 |
[09:58] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[09:59] | We’re on the wrong side of the barrier, | 我们在屏障危险的那一侧 |
[10:01] | in the hybrid zone. | 在混种动物区 |
[10:33] | We need to scramble a tac team to that crash site right now. | 我们得赶紧召集一支战术小队去迫降点 |
[10:35] | Scramble them to where? | 去哪 |
[10:36] | We don’t know where the plane is. | 我们不知道飞机在哪 |
[10:37] | It disappeared off radar. | 它从雷达上消失了 |
[10:39] | Could’ve crashed a mile away, could be ten. | 可能迫降在了一英里外 或是十英里 |
[10:40] | Either way, your front door is hybrid central. | 不管怎样 你前门口就是混种动物中心 |
[10:44] | Yeah, and that’s not our only problem. | 是啊 那还不是唯一的问题 |
[10:48] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这儿 |
[10:49] | We have to get the dead man’s switch to the command center. | 我们必须把死亡开关送去指挥中心 |
[10:52] | Well, that’s fine, but the blast took out | 好吧 但电磁脉冲毁掉了 |
[10:54] | everything with a circuit board, | 所有带电路板的东西 |
[10:56] | including the truck. | 包括卡车 |
[10:59] | So, no plane, no outside communication… | 没有飞机 没有外界通讯 |
[11:03] | no truck. | 没有卡车 |
[11:05] | Looks like we’re gonna be walking to the barrier. | 看来我们要走去屏障了 |
[11:14] | Guess that rules out walking. | 看来走也不行了 |
[11:16] | We build a pheromone diffuser. | 我们做一个信息素扩散器 |
[11:17] | A what now? | 什么 |
[11:18] | A pheromone diffuser. | 信息素扩散器 |
[11:20] | The tissue lining of hybrid organs | 混种动物组织内 |
[11:22] | are packed with pheromones. We extract them, | 有大量信息素 我们提取出来 |
[11:24] | dilute them in water with the right mixture, and boom, | 用合适的混合剂进行稀释 然后 |
[11:26] | a hybrid will follow you anywhere. | 混种动物会跟你去任何地方 |
[11:28] | We could easily lead them away from the plane. | 我们可以轻松把它们从飞机旁引开 |
[11:31] | We don’t know that that’s gonna work. | 我们不知道那能不能成功 |
[11:32] | We don’t even know if that’s a thing. Okay? | 我们都不知道有没有那回事 好吗 |
[11:34] | There’s way too much ground to cover between us and the barrier | 我们到屏障之间的路太远 |
[11:37] | and way too much to lose, so… | 我们又不能失败 |
[11:40] | I-I think we just play this one by the book. | 我们还是按常规方式来吧 |
[11:44] | Do we have any backup radios or sat phones, anything? | 我们有备用无线电或卫星电话吗 |
[11:46] | There might be an old CB radio in the bar. | 酒吧可能有个旧民用电台 |
[11:49] | That would’ve survived the E.M.P. | 电磁脉冲不会摧毁那个 |
[11:51] | We can run it off a car battery. | 我们可以用车电池操作它 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Okay, great. | 那好吧 |
[11:55] | so we get the IADG on the horn, and we hold down the fort | 我们联络上国际动物防御组织 守住这里 |
[11:57] | and we wait for them to get here. | 等他们到来 |
[11:59] | With the systems down, | 系统停摆 |
[12:00] | we need to visually check the plane for breaches. | 我们得靠肉眼保证飞机不被突破 |
[12:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | So, why don’t you two go down below, | 那你俩下去 |
[12:06] | see if those trees we took out | 看看我们撞倒的树 |
[12:07] | left any way for the hybrids to get in. | 有没有给混种动物打开入口 |
[12:09] | We will be on radio duty. | 我们负责操作无线电 |
[12:13] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[12:15] | We keep fighting back… | 我们一直在还击 |
[12:17] | against Abigail, against the hybrids, | 抵御艾比盖尔 混种动物 |
[12:19] | against sterility. | 不育 |
[12:20] | I feel like all we do is lose. | 但我们却好像一直在输 |
[12:22] | But we’re so close. | 但我们就快成功了 |
[12:24] | Literally. | 真的 |
[12:26] | Victory lies just to the east of us. | 胜利就在我们东边 |
[12:29] | There you go. | 看 |
[12:30] | Glass half full. | 你又是这么乐观 |
[12:32] | Always. | 永远是的 |
[12:34] | We can’t lose sight of the end. | 我们不能忘记终点 |
[12:37] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[12:39] | Not when we’re just about to solve sterility. | 我们就要解决不育了 |
[12:42] | All we have to do is get that child to the barrier, | 我们只需要把孩子送去屏障 |
[12:45] | and we can end this. | 我们就能结束一切 |
[12:49] | Just think… | 想想看 |
[12:51] | I could have another child. | 我可以再要个孩子 |
[12:54] | You and Tessa could start a family. | 你和泰莎能组建个家庭 |
[12:58] | I had a family 20 years ago. | 我20年前有过家庭 |
[13:04] | Never thought I wanted another one. | 没想到我还会想再要一个 |
[13:07] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:08] | Don’t suppose there are any diapers under there? | 这下面应该不会有什么尿布吧 |
[13:11] | Well, that’d make more sense than a batting helmet. | 那也比摸出一个战斗头盔正常点 |
[13:15] | Well, little guy, looks like we’re stuck | 小家伙 看来我们现在 |
[13:16] | with dish-towel diapers for now. | 只能用洗碗巾做的尿布了 |
[13:19] | He really is beautiful, Clem. | 他真的很漂亮 克莱曼 |
[13:20] | Do you want to hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[13:21] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[13:22] | – You won’t hurt him. – Really, it’s okay. | -你不会伤到他的 -真的不用了 |
[13:26] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[13:29] | Now, why don’t you want to hold the baby? | 你为什么不想抱抱宝宝 |
[13:31] | I said I’m fine. | 我说不用了 |
[13:36] | I’ve got the battery. | 我找到电池了 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna find Jackson and Abe. | 我去找杰克逊和亚伯 |
[13:42] | Something I said? | 我说了什么不该说的吗 |
[13:49] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[13:51] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都快死了 |
[13:52] | Are you seriously asking why I won’t hold a baby? | 你真的想在这时候问我为什么不想抱宝宝吗 |
[14:03] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:05] | We made a little human. | 我们生了一个小家伙 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:12] | We still have to name that little human. | 我们还得给这个小家伙起名字呢 |
[14:15] | I was always a fan of Samuel. | 我一直很喜欢山缪尔这个名字 |
[14:19] | Maybe Sam for short. | 不如就叫山姆吧 |
[14:20] | We’re not naming him after you. | 才不要用你的名字给他命名呢 |
[14:23] | Clementine is a pretty bad name for a boy. | 给男孩子起名叫克莱曼婷也太不上道了 |
[14:30] | Hello. Is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[14:34] | Hello. Do you read me? | 有人能收到吗 |
[14:37] | Come in. Do you hear me? | 请回话 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[14:39] | IADG Command, come in. | 国际动物防御组织指挥部 请回话 |
[14:41] | Do you hear me? | 你能听到我的声音吗 |
[14:41] | IADG Command, this is Clementine Lewis. | 国际动物防御组织指挥部 我是克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[14:44] | Hello? Unknown caller, this is IADG. | 你好 未知呼叫者 这里是国际动物防御组织 |
[14:47] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:48] | This is Clementine Lewis. | 我是克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[14:50] | I need to talk to Dariela Kenyatta or Logan Hale. | 我要找达瑞拉·肯亚塔 或洛根·黑尔 |
[14:56] | Clem, is everybody okay? | 克莱曼 大家都还好吧 |
[14:58] | Given the circumstances. | 不好说 |
[15:02] | Uh, listen, whatever you do, don’t leave the plane. | 听着 你们无论如何都不要离开飞机 |
[15:04] | There’s hybrids everywhere. | 到处都是混种动物 |
[15:06] | We figured that out. | 我们已经知道了 |
[15:09] | I’ve pinpointed your location here. | 我已经标出了你的地址 |
[15:13] | We’ll get to you soon, Clem. Sit tight. | 我们会马上去找你们 克莱曼 等我们 |
[15:15] | Tessa and I will lead a tac team. | 泰莎和我会带一支战略小队去 |
[15:17] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:19] | Please, hurry. | 请快点 |
[15:21] | Watch your back. | 一路小心 |
[15:28] | 西大门 小心 你正在离开国际动物防御组织屏障 必须携带武器 | |
[15:28] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[15:32] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[15:50] | Okay, when you get to the plane, | 等你们抵达飞机地点 |
[15:52] | I want a tight formation around the targets. | 我需要目标周围的详细信息 |
[15:54] | Lay down cover fire as needed for the escort back to base. | 必要的话开火掩护他们回到基地 |
[15:58] | Priority one and two are the baby | 最重要的是宝宝 |
[16:01] | and the dead man’s switch. | 和死亡开关 |
[16:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:05] | All right, we got razorbacks. | 我们发现了尖背野狼 |
[16:06] | Okay. Don’t panic. | 好的 别慌 |
[16:08] | Short, controlled bursts. | 用近距离爆弹 |
[16:09] | On your left, on your left! | 左边 左边 |
[16:10] | There’s too many of them. | 数量太多了 |
[16:12] | Look out! They’re coming through the trees! | 小心 它们从林子里冲出来了 |
[16:14] | Get this under control. | 控制住 |
[16:15] | Spread out. Spread out. | 散开 散开 |
[16:16] | Give them too many targets. | 分散它们的注意力 |
[16:18] | They’re surrounding us! | 它们包围我们了 |
[16:19] | Take them out! There’s way too many! | 干掉它们 太多了 |
[16:22] | Fall back. | 退后 |
[16:23] | Fall back. | 退后 |
[16:27] | Status report. | 现状报告 |
[16:32] | Status report. | 现状报告 |
[16:35] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[16:37] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[16:38] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[16:55] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[16:56] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[16:58] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事要和你说 |
[16:59] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[17:02] | The tac teams are down. | 战术队失败了 |
[17:05] | What about Dariela? | 达瑞拉呢 |
[17:07] | Tessa? | 泰莎呢 |
[17:08] | There’s no response from anybody. | 没有任何回应 |
[17:22] | They’re stuck out there with our best option | 他们带着我们关闭信标的最佳机会 |
[17:24] | for shutting down the beacons. | 被困住了 |
[17:26] | We need to mobilize another tac team. | 我们必须再组织一支战术队 |
[17:27] | I’m not sure if you’ve been paying attention to current events, | 我不知道你有没有留意最近的事件 |
[17:29] | but we are spread thin all over the globe. | 我们在全球忙得不可开交 |
[17:31] | We don’t have another team to send. | 没有人手再组织一支队伍了 |
[17:33] | Okay, so then we recall the South American troops. | 好吧 那我们就召回南美部队 |
[17:35] | At the rate the beacons are activating, | 按照信标激活的速度 |
[17:37] | it won’t make a difference. | 这也没什么用了 |
[17:38] | We only need the dead man’s switch | 我们只需要死亡开关 |
[17:39] | to shut off all of the beacons. | 去关闭所有的信标 |
[17:41] | But who knows how and when that’s gonna happen? | 但谁知道那是什么时候会发生的事 |
[17:43] | If that clock goes down to zero, | 如果等到倒计时结束 |
[17:44] | no amount of fight is gonna stop the hybrid spread. | 就没有任何办法能够阻止混种动物肆虐了 |
[17:47] | So, I’ve got to consider the alternative. | 所以我要考虑备用方案 |
[17:50] | What alternative? | 什么备用方案 |
[17:51] | An IADG contingency plan, | 国际动物防御阻止的应急计划 |
[17:54] | coordinating the military warships of the G5 countries. | 协调调用G5国家的战舰 |
[18:11] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:15] | You’re talking about firing Tomahawk missiles at cities. | 你这是想对着城市发射战斧导弹 |
[18:18] | To eliminate every last beacon and hybrid nest. | 为了摧毁所有的信标和混种动物巢穴 |
[18:21] | If you do this… the loss of life will be catastrophic. | 如果这么做 那将是一场灾难 |
[18:25] | If we don’t do this, | 如果我们不这样做 |
[18:26] | the loss of life will be extinction level. | 那人类就会灭绝 |
[18:28] | You think I want to give that order? | 你以为我很想下这个命令吗 |
[18:33] | Two hours, 20 minutes till we hit the threshold. | 距离临界值还有两个小时二十分钟 |
[18:38] | Your friends have until then. | 在此之前 你的朋友们还有时间 |
[19:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:13] | You’re all right, but we got to move. | 你没事 我们得走了 |
[19:21] | – Where’s the rest of the team? – All dead. | -其他队员呢 -都死了 |
[19:24] | Radio’s out. | 无线电失效 |
[19:25] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[19:27] | We can check the onboard. | 我们可以看看车里的能不能用 |
[19:29] | Copy. | 明白 |
[19:30] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[19:38] | Logan, come in. | 洛根 回话 |
[19:40] | Logan, are you there? | 洛根 你在吗 |
[19:42] | Come in. | 回话 |
[19:43] | Dariela. Is anybody else alive? | 达瑞拉 还有人活着吗 |
[19:46] | Me and Tessa. We’re all that’s left. | 只有我和泰莎 只剩我们了 |
[19:49] | But we need to start moving or we’re gonna get torn apart. | 但我们必须马上离开 否则会被撕成碎片的 |
[19:52] | My monitor shows one intact vehicle | 监控显示有一辆完好的车 |
[19:54] | just to the north of your location. | 就在你的北边 |
[19:56] | If you get to that ATV, | 如果你能找到那台全地形车 |
[19:57] | you should have a clear path to the plane. | 就可以顺利到达飞机那边 |
[19:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:00] | Let’s move north. | 向北走 |
[20:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:09] | Logan, do you copy? Any word on Tessa or Dariela? | 洛根 收到了吗 泰莎和达瑞拉有消息吗 |
[20:13] | I just got ahold of them; they’re alive. | 刚收到她们的消息 她们还活着 |
[20:15] | With any luck, they’re headed towards you with an ATV. | 如果幸运的话 她们正坐一辆车到你那去 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:21] | – That’s our ticket back to the barrier. – Maybe. | -这是我们回到屏障内的机会 -也许吧 |
[20:24] | Still a whole lot of hybrids between us and it. | 我们要回到那边还要突破很多混种动物 |
[20:26] | And they seem to have an appetite | 而且这些动物看起来对 |
[20:27] | for moving vehicles. | 运动的车辆都很有兴趣 |
[20:29] | What are the chances they will make two trips? | 那我们怎么才能顺利突破回去 |
[20:31] | Then we build the pheromone diffuser. | 建立一套信息素扩散器吧 |
[20:34] | We’ve been through that. | 这个我们说过了 |
[20:35] | We carry it on the ATV. | 把它放在车上 |
[20:36] | Lure the hybrids away, clearing a path | 把混种动物吸引走 |
[20:38] | from here to the barrier for everybody else. | 为别人从这里到屏障那边清出一条道路来 |
[20:39] | Guys, listen, whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. | 各位 不管你们有什么打算 尽快做吧 |
[20:42] | We have less than two hours before Garrison | 目前只剩不到两个小时 |
[20:44] | orders missile strikes to take out the beacons and the nests. | 加里森就要发射导弹来清除信标和巢穴了 |
[20:47] | That’ll kill hundreds of thousands of people. | 那会杀死千百万人 |
[20:51] | Don’t let him do anything. | 别让他鲁莽行事 |
[20:53] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们马上就到 |
[20:59] | Sam’s diffuser is our best chance. | 山姆的扩散器是最好的选择了 |
[21:01] | Okay. Who’s gonna drive? You? | 那谁来开车呢 你吗 |
[21:04] | I will. | 我来 |
[21:05] | You build it, I’ll drive it. | 你来建 我来开 |
[21:09] | – I’m going, too. – Sam, come on. | -我也去 -山姆 别 |
[21:11] | All that matters is getting you and the baby to safety. | 最重要的是你和宝宝安全 |
[21:18] | All right, hero. | 好的 英雄 |
[21:20] | You pull this off, I might consider | 你做完了这个 我可能会考虑下 |
[21:22] | letting you call me Dad. | 让你喊我爸爸 |
[21:25] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[21:25] | Oh, no. | 并不会 |
[21:38] | What do you got there? | 你拿着什么呢 |
[21:39] | Taking a portable? | 带了便携酒壶吗 |
[21:43] | Figure we might not be back for a while. | 考虑到一时半会儿我们还回不来 |
[21:45] | Seemed a shame to leave any of the good stuff behind. | 把好东西留下来挺可惜的 |
[21:54] | Funny, automatic weapons you don’t even blink at, | 有意思 自动武器在面前你都不带眨眼的 |
[21:57] | but a newborn baby… | 但新生儿你却… |
[21:59] | Really? Again with the baby? | 你又来说宝宝的事吗 |
[22:02] | This is not a big deal. | 不是什么大事啊 |
[22:03] | Except for you’re kind of making it one. | 可是你让这事看起来很严重 |
[22:05] | I think that might be you. | 是你吧 |
[22:06] | Why won’t you hold the baby? | 你为什么不抱孩子 |
[22:11] | Because you’re right. | 因为你说得对 |
[22:12] | I know I’m right. Want to be more specific? | 我知道我是对的 再说具体点呢 |
[22:17] | I’m the darkness. | 我就是黑暗本身 |
[22:20] | I… | 我 |
[22:22] | I thought that I was… | 我以为我 |
[22:25] | doing the right thing, hunting the Shepherds, | 做的是正确的事 追捕那些牧羊人 |
[22:29] | torturing Mansdale, | 折磨门萨 |
[22:31] | keeping you Duncan, but… | 让你继续做邓肯 但是 |
[22:35] | somewhere along the way, I lost the ability | 渐渐地 我失去了 |
[22:39] | to tell the difference. | 分辨是非曲直的能力 |
[22:42] | And that baby is perfect and innocent. | 那个孩子是纯洁无瑕的 |
[22:47] | And I shouldn’t be anywhere near it. | 我不能接近他 污染他 |
[22:56] | Anybody in there? | 有人吗 |
[22:57] | Dariela? | 达瑞拉 |
[23:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:05] | This is the full menu. | 菜品都齐了 |
[23:08] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[23:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:12] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[23:13] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:14] | I’m fine. I just need to sit down for a bit. | 我很好 只是要坐一下 |
[23:17] | I heard there were some civilians in need of a rescue. | 我听说这里有平民需要营救 |
[23:21] | You made it. | 你们来了 |
[23:22] | This is where all the cute guys are hanging out? | 这里就是帅哥的聚集地吗 |
[23:32] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 看到你太高兴了 |
[23:35] | You look beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[23:37] | And you look horrible. | 你糟透了 |
[23:41] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[23:43] | You drew the short straw | 你抽中了下下签 |
[23:46] | for driving the ATV as hybrid bait? Hmm? | 要开着沙滩车去当混种动物的诱饵吗 |
[23:48] | No. I volunteered. | 不 是我自愿的 |
[23:51] | No matter what name you’re using, | 无论你叫什么名字 |
[23:52] | you always got to play hero. | 你总是要当英雄 |
[24:13] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[24:15] | Better. | 好多了 |
[24:17] | Now that you and Dariela are here. | 现在你和达瑞拉都来了 |
[24:20] | Do you want to hold him? | 你要抱抱他吗 |
[24:22] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[24:26] | Here you go. | 来 |
[24:35] | Hey, buddy. | 小宝贝 |
[24:44] | A few more organs and we’ll be set. | 再来几个器官就行了 |
[24:48] | We seal this thing up, then when we’re ready, | 把这东西密封好 然后等我们准备好 |
[24:51] | poke a small hole, and when the scent hits the air, | 捅破一个小洞 等气味接触到空气 |
[24:54] | we’ll be the hybrid Pied Piper. | 我们就是混种动物吹笛手了 |
[24:56] | You sure know your hybrids. | 你还真了解混种动物 |
[24:59] | My dad taught me a lot. | 我爸教了我很多 |
[25:02] | Before he died. | 在他死之前 |
[25:09] | Every day since I left Pangaea, | 离开泛大陆的每一天 |
[25:12] | all I thought about was tracking you down. | 我一心只想要找到你 |
[25:15] | And making you pay for the death of my parents. | 让你为我父母的死付出代价 |
[25:17] | I had a plan for the day I found you. | 我计划好了找到你的那一天 |
[25:19] | I knew exactly what I was gonna say, | 我清楚知道我要说什么 |
[25:21] | exactly what I was going to do. | 清楚知道我要做什么 |
[25:25] | But what I didn’t plan for… | 但是克莱曼 |
[25:29] | was Clem. | 却在我的计划之外 |
[25:33] | Holding my son… | 抱着我儿子 |
[25:36] | it changes things, in ways I didn’t expect. | 一切都变了 我完全没意料到 |
[25:42] | I’m not sure if I can explain it. | 我不知道是否能解释清楚 |
[25:47] | You don’t have to. | 不必解释 |
[26:02] | Good to go? | 可以开始了吗 |
[26:03] | I just got to say my good-byes. | 我只是要去道别 |
[26:13] | Here it is. | 给 |
[26:21] | That’s the dead man’s switch, huh? | 这就是死亡开关吗 |
[26:24] | Not very impressive, is it? | 也不怎么厉害嘛 |
[26:28] | You think maybe we should rename it? | 我们是不是该改个名字 |
[26:30] | Since, you know, it didn’t come from a man, | 因为开关并不在人身上 |
[26:33] | and also your sister’s not dead. | 而且你妹妹也没死 |
[26:36] | Look, call it whatever you want, okay? | 你爱叫什么都行 |
[26:40] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[26:41] | She’s still out there. | 她还没死 |
[26:44] | So first we use this to stop the beacons, | 首先我们用这个来停止信标 |
[26:47] | and then we find her. | 然后找到她 |
[26:52] | I know this is tough for you, | 我知道你肯定很难受 |
[26:54] | but we got to get real here. | 但我们现在必须面对现实 |
[26:56] | Yes, Abigail’s your sister, but she also just might be | 没错 艾比盖尔是你妹妹 但她也许 |
[26:59] | three of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. | 是天启四骑士的其中三人 |
[27:01] | I know what she is, Mitch. | 我知道她是什么 米奇 |
[27:03] | I don’t need you to tell me what needs to be done. | 我不需要你告诉该做什么 |
[27:11] | You worry about your family, okay? | 你操心你自己的家人就好 |
[27:14] | Let me worry about mine. | 让我来操心我的 |
[27:33] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[27:38] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[27:39] | I trust everything went according to plan. | 我相信每件事都按计划进行吧 |
[27:41] | Yes. We’re heading your way. | 对 我们正要去你那里 |
[27:48] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[27:49] | As I’ll ever be. | 万事俱备 |
[28:20] | All right. We’re far enough from the plane. | 好 我们离飞机够远了 |
[28:21] | – You ready? – Yep. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[28:29] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[28:34] | Dariela, the hybrids are on the move. | 达瑞拉 混种动物在移动了 |
[28:36] | You got your window. | 你们的机会来了 |
[28:37] | Copy that. Heading out. | 收到 现在出发 |
[28:53] | We’ll need two of the Indian Ocean warships | 我们会需要两艘印度洋军舰 |
[28:55] | to focus all their missiles on the Mumbai nest. | 将它们所有的导弹瞄准孟买的巢穴 |
[28:58] | All remaining ships will target the beacon in Istanbul. | 其他所有军舰会瞄准伊斯坦堡的信标 |
[29:04] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[29:05] | Call off the contingency. | 取消应急方案 |
[29:07] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[29:10] | We’re talking about the fate of the world. | 这可事关整个世界的命运 |
[29:14] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不会冒任何风险的 |
[29:25] | Logan gave the all-clear. | 洛根解除警报了 |
[29:29] | You ready to say good-bye to this thing? | 你准备好跟这架飞机告别了吗 |
[29:34] | It’s not just you. | 不只是你而已 |
[29:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:40] | I’ve been thinking about your decision | 我一直在想你决定 |
[29:42] | to keep me as Duncan. | 让我继续做邓肯的事 |
[29:45] | You didn’t need to do that. | 你不需要那么做的 |
[29:46] | I know, Mitch. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 米奇 我很抱歉 |
[29:47] | You didn’t need to keep me as Duncan | 你不需要让我继续做邓肯 |
[29:49] | to kill Abigail, ’cause I would’ve done it myself. | 来杀艾比盖尔 因为我自己也会动手 |
[29:52] | You would? | 你会吗 |
[29:53] | She stole ten years of my life. | 她偷走了我的十年人生 |
[29:56] | And she used me… | 她利用了我 |
[29:59] | to create… death and destruction. | 来创造…死亡与毁灭 |
[30:04] | Most of which I may never even know about. | 大多数我可能永远也不会知道 |
[30:09] | At least I hope not, anyway. | 至少我希望不要知道 |
[30:14] | She kept me away from everything | 她让我远离我在乎的 |
[30:17] | and everyone that I ever cared about. | 每件事与每个人 |
[30:21] | Everyone I love. | 我爱的每个人 |
[30:26] | Yeah. I would’ve killed her myself, | 对 我自己也会动手杀她 |
[30:30] | so you don’t have the monopoly on darkness. | 所以你不是唯一处在黑暗中的人 |
[30:37] | How do we find our way back to the light? | 我们要怎么找到回归光明的路 |
[30:50] | Well, let’s finish this. | 让我们结束这一切吧 |
[31:13] | This area was crawling with hybrids when we came through. | 我们之前通过这个区域时到处都是混种动物 |
[31:16] | Jackson and Sam’s doohickey must be working. | 杰克逊跟山姆的小玩意一定起作用了 |
[31:26] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[31:27] | Abe, hey. | 亚伯 |
[31:32] | He can’t breathe! | 他不能呼吸 |
[31:37] | It’s tension pneumothorax. | 是张力性气胸 |
[31:39] | – What the hell is that? – It’s air trapped | -那到底是什么 -从肺部穿刺伤 |
[31:40] | in his chest cavity from the puncture in his lungs. | 进入的空气困在他的胸腔里 |
[31:43] | We’re gonna have to puncture it. | 我们得穿刺胸腔 |
[31:45] | I need something, a-a pen, any-anything hollow. | 我需要工具 一支笔 任何中空的东西 |
[31:48] | I-I may have something. | 我 我可能有工具 |
[31:50] | Hurry, hurry, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[31:51] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[31:53] | Hey, Clem… | 克莱曼 |
[32:01] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:04] | Since when do you knit? | 你什么时候开始打毛线的 |
[32:06] | Since I was having a baby. | 从我怀孕开始 |
[32:13] | Please tell me you’ve done this before. | 拜托告诉我你以前做过这种事 |
[32:15] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[32:16] | – On a human. – No. | -在人类上身 -没有 |
[32:36] | He stopped crying. | 他不哭了 |
[32:40] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[33:11] | That will draw the hybrids away from the rest of the team. | 那东西会把混种动物从其他人身边引开 |
[33:16] | Clem and the baby are gonna be fine. | 克莱曼和宝宝会没事的 |
[33:20] | I know. | 没错 |
[33:24] | I’m sorry, Jackson. | 我很抱歉 杰克逊 |
[33:39] | Sam, what the hell did you do? | 山姆 你干了什么 |
[33:42] | It’s time for you to pay for what you did to my family. | 你对我们家做的一切是时候偿还了 |
[33:44] | – She’s been lying to you! – Enough! | -她一直在跟你撒谎 -够了 |
[33:46] | I’m through with you and your team. | 我跟你还有你的团队到此结束 |
[33:49] | I’m taking Clem, and we’re leaving for good. | 我会带着克莱曼永远离开 |
[33:51] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life | 你将在这里度过你的余生 |
[33:53] | rotting in a cell. | 慢慢烂成渣 |
[34:42] | No! | 住手 |
[34:43] | Get out of the way, Sam. | 让开 山姆 |
[34:45] | I’m not letting her get away again. | 我绝不会让她再逃掉 |
[34:47] | Gonna have to go through me first. | 除非你先杀了我 |
[35:18] | And now we’ve finally reached the end. | 现在我们该做个了断了 |
[35:21] | All roads have led here to this final act… | 一切都将在这里结束… |
[35:27] | Stop… talking. | 闭嘴 |
[35:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:36] | Still can’t bring yourself to kill your own family? | 你还没办法下手杀家人吗 |
[35:40] | Well, it’s too late for that. | 已经来不及了 |
[35:42] | Oh, Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[35:44] | Do you still not understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[35:47] | What is left to fight for? | 你还在挣扎什么 |
[35:49] | I’ve won. | 我已经赢了 |
[35:50] | As we speak, | 这会儿 |
[35:52] | my beacons are activating around the world. | 我的信标正在世界范围内启动 |
[35:55] | And you desperately cling to any last shred of hope | 你们还在拼命地坚持最后一丝希望 |
[36:00] | for your doomed species, but it is too late. | 你们的种族已经在劫难逃 一切都来不及了 |
[36:09] | Your world is burning down. | 你们的世界将被烧成灰烬 |
[36:15] | You really think this was all by chance? | 你真的以为这是偶然的吗 |
[36:19] | Clem’s pregnancy? | 克莱曼的怀孕 |
[36:21] | The dead man’s switch? | 还有死亡开关 |
[36:24] | This mass of hybrids at the barrier? | 屏障这里的大量混种动物 |
[36:35] | But my hybrids owning this world | 我的混种动物主宰这个世界 |
[36:37] | is really just a consolation prize. | 仅仅是个安慰奖 |
[36:39] | The true victory… | 真正的胜利… |
[36:42] | is right here. | 就在这里 |
[36:44] | Just as I watched you take my father from me… | 就像我亲眼目睹你杀了我父亲一样… |
[36:50] | …you will watch your son be taken from you. | …你会看着你儿子再一次在你面前 |
[36:55] | Again. | 死掉 |
[37:06] | How did you think I even knew about Connor? | 你没想到吧 我连康纳都知道 |
[37:09] | It’s because all those years ago, he didn’t die. | 因为这么多年来 他并没有死 |
[37:22] | This yellow blanket | 这件黄毛毯 |
[37:24] | your wife knit for your son– | 是你妻子给你儿子织的… |
[37:26] | the day he arrived on the island, | 他到这个岛的第一天 |
[37:29] | he was wrapped in it. | 就裹在里面 |
[37:32] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[37:36] | That boy | 那个男孩 |
[37:38] | you just sent tumbling over the cliff– | 你刚刚踢下悬崖的… |
[37:41] | his name isn’t Sam. | 他的名字不是山姆 |
[37:44] | It’s Connor. | 是康纳 |
[37:46] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[38:24] | Over here. | 这里 |