时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:03] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:06] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:07] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:10] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:13] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:15] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:17] | And then,lab-made creatures called “Hybrids” | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:19] | devastated the West Coast, | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:23] | so a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:25] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:28] | But new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:31] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:33] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:35] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:36] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:39] | and the rogue Shepherd who created them | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的 |
[00:41] | to end the human race. | 恐怖分子 |
[00:44] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | We’re on the wrong side of the barrier. In the hybrid zone. | 我们在屏障危险的那一侧 在混种动物区 |
[00:55] | Guys, listen, whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. | 各位 不管你们有什么打算 尽快做吧 |
[00:58] | We have less than two hours before Garrison orders missile strikes | 目前只剩不到两个小时 加里森就要 |
[01:01] | to take out the beacons and the nests. | 发射导弹来清除信标和巢穴了 |
[01:03] | We have to get the dead man’s switch | 我们必须把死亡开关 |
[01:05] | to the command center. | 送去指挥中心 |
[01:05] | Still a whole lot of hybrids between us and it. | 我们要回到那边还要突破很多混种动物 |
[01:08] | Then we build the pheromone diffuser. | 建立一套信息素扩散器吧 |
[01:09] | Lure the hybrids away, clearing a path | 把混种动物吸引走 为别人 |
[01:11] | from here to the barrier for everybody else. | 从这里到屏障那边清出一条道路来 |
[01:12] | All we have to do | 我们只需要 |
[01:14] | is get that child to the barrier | 把孩子送去屏障 |
[01:16] | and we can end sterility. | 我们就能结束一切 |
[01:17] | I had a family once– a wife and a son. | 我曾经有个家庭 有妻有儿 |
[01:20] | – Clem and the baby are gonna be fine. – I know. | -克莱曼和宝宝会没事的 -没错 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry, Jackson. | 我很抱歉 杰克逊 |
[01:24] | Your world is burning down. | 你们的世界将被烧成灰烬 |
[01:26] | I’ve won. | 我赢了 |
[01:29] | That boy you just sent tumbling over the cliff, | 你刚刚踢下悬崖的男孩 |
[01:32] | his name isn’t Sam. | 他的名字不是山姆 |
[01:35] | It’s Connor. | 是康纳 |
[01:36] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[01:46] | The dead man’s switch should be able to turn off the beacons. | 死亡开关应该可以关掉信标 |
[01:49] | Let’s hope the world lasts long enough to find out. | 希望世界能撑到那个时候 |
[01:52] | – Status report. – Lima’s not responding. | -报告状态 -利马没有回应 |
[01:55] | We’re losing ground in Hong Kong; troops falling back. | 香港要守不住了 部队在后撤 |
[01:57] | Berlin is suffering civilian casualties; requesting backup. | 柏林有平民受伤 在请求支援 |
[02:00] | How many beacons are active? | 有多少信标被激活了 |
[02:01] | 12. Only one is still dark. | 12个 只剩一个还没激活了 |
[02:03] | The U.S. beacon in St. Louis. | 美国圣路易斯的信标 |
[02:05] | Are there any nests on the east side of the wall? | 屏障以东有巢穴吗 |
[02:08] | No. We’ve eliminated them. | 没有 都被我们消灭了 |
[02:09] | There are plenty of hybrids out there, | 外面有很多混种动物 |
[02:11] | and every single one of them will be charging the barrier | 如果圣路易斯的信标激活 他们都会 |
[02:13] | if the beacon in St. Louis turns on. | 向屏障冲来 |
[02:14] | North America’s safe for now, | 北美暂时安全了 |
[02:16] | but none of that will matter if we exceed the nest threshold. | 但如果超过了巢穴阈值 那都无所谓了 |
[02:18] | That’s game over for everyone. | 所有人都完了 |
[02:20] | You and that piece of mad science are our last hope. | 你和那件疯狂科学设备是我们的最后希望 |
[02:24] | Great. No pressure. | 真好 没有压力咯 |
[02:44] | Garrison said I’d find you here. | 加里森说你会在这里 |
[02:46] | They wouldn’t let me go back out to look for him. | 他们不许我再出去找他 |
[02:49] | You all patched up? | 你的伤处理好了 |
[02:50] | They have very good doctors here. | 这里的医生很好 |
[02:53] | Even better meds. | 还有更好的药 |
[02:55] | Any sign of Jackson and Sam? | 有杰克逊和山姆的踪迹吗 |
[02:57] | No, not yet. No hybrids, either. | 还没有呢 也没有混种动物 |
[03:00] | They must have drawn them away with Sam’s pheromone diffuser. | 他们肯定是被山姆的信息素扩散器引开了 |
[03:03] | You try calling them? | 你给他们打过电话吗 |
[03:05] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[03:07] | Their phones must still be affected by the EMP. | 他们的手机肯定还受电磁脉冲的影响 |
[03:10] | I’m sure the effects will wear off soon. | 过会儿肯定就好了 |
[03:12] | I’ll keep trying. | 我再继续打 |
[03:22] | Sir, I’m trying to input new data, | 长官 我想输入新数据 |
[03:23] | but the operating system isn’t responding. | 但操作系统没有反应 |
[03:24] | Same. There’s no clear shut-down path. | 我也是 没有明显的关闭路径 |
[03:26] | I thought you knew how to work this dead man’s switch, | 我以为你知道怎么操作这个死亡开关呢 |
[03:29] | or whatever you’re calling it. | 还是什么的 |
[03:30] | It turned the beacons on– | 它能开启信标 |
[03:31] | it should be able to turn them back off again. | 那就应该还能关闭它 |
[03:34] | I am seeing a way to cut the power. | 我看到了关闭电源的办法 |
[03:36] | No, you can’t do that– when we cut the power | 不 不行 我们在东京断电后 |
[03:37] | in Tokyo, it triggered a massive explosion. | 引发了大爆炸 |
[03:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:42] | Can’t cut the power, maybe I can… divert it. | 不能断电 那或许我能让它改道 |
[03:45] | To where? | 到哪 |
[03:46] | Sir, we’re 30 minutes away from nest threshold. | 长官 巢穴阈值还有30分钟到 |
[03:49] | Get the generals. It’s time to discuss the contingency plan. | 联络将军们 该讨论应急计划了 |
[03:52] | What exactly is this contingency plan? | 应急计划是什么 |
[03:54] | A multinational coalition | 多国联合 |
[03:56] | of naval warships are standing by | 海军舰队在待命 |
[03:57] | to eliminate the beacons and nests. | 等待铲除信标和巢穴 |
[03:59] | We can’t fire long-range missiles at those things. | 我们不能冲那个发射远距离导弹 |
[04:01] | The loss of life will be astronomical. | 会造成巨大的生命损失 |
[04:03] | Generals are on the line. | 将军们上线了 |
[04:04] | – Thank you. – You can’t do this. | -谢谢 -你不能这么做 |
[04:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:39] | Where’s Isaac? | 艾萨克呢 |
[04:40] | – What? – Where is he? | -什么 -他在哪 |
[04:41] | At a friend’s house in Indiana. Why? | 在印第安纳一个朋友家里 怎么了 |
[04:43] | Call him. Tell him to get on the road, head north, | 打给他 叫他上路 往北去 |
[04:46] | don’t stop until the roads run out. | 除非没路了别停 |
[04:47] | Mitch? What are you talking about? | 米奇 你说什么呢 |
[04:50] | The Australia beacon just went dark. | 澳大利亚信标关闭了 |
[04:52] | It’s spooling down. | 在假脱机 |
[04:55] | Hong Kong is down. | 香港也是 |
[04:57] | There goes Russia. | 俄罗斯 |
[04:59] | Kenya, too. | 还有肯尼亚 |
[05:00] | They’re all shutting off. | 都在关闭 |
[05:02] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[05:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:03] | Columbia is down! | 哥伦比亚关闭了 |
[05:21] | St. Louis is live! | 圣路易斯激活了 |
[05:25] | St. Louis is live. | 圣路易斯激活了 |
[05:33] | Oh, Mitch, what did you do? | 米奇 你做了什么 |
[05:41] | My God. | 天呐 |
[05:53] | Hey! Over there! | 那边 |
[06:03] | He’s got Sam. | 他带着山姆 |
[06:05] | We need to open the gate. | 我们得开门 |
[06:10] | Hang on, Sam! | 撑住 山姆 |
[06:11] | We’re almost there! | 我们就到了 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[06:37] | Look at that face. | 看那张脸 |
[06:39] | Your grandma, she always used to wash my hands and my face. | 你外婆 她以前总给我洗脸 洗手 |
[06:44] | I hated it. | 我可讨厌了 |
[06:45] | But I grew up sick. | 但我从小一直生病 |
[06:47] | She thought about germs as the enemy. | 她把细菌视为敌人 |
[06:51] | Wish you could have met her. | 真希望你有机会认识她 |
[06:52] | Sir, we are under orders… | 先生 我们有令 |
[06:54] | Good for you. I got to see my daughter. | 好啊 我得见我女儿 |
[06:55] | – Dad? – That’s my daughter. | -爸爸 -那是我女儿 |
[06:58] | Let him through. | 让他过来 |
[06:59] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[07:00] | – What? Where? – Anywhere but here. | -什么 去哪 -这里之外的任何地方 |
[07:02] | No, I’m not going anywhere | 不 我不走 |
[07:03] | till you tell me what the hell is going on. | 除非你告诉我是怎么了 |
[07:04] | The hybrids are coming– like, all of them. | 混种动物要来了 所有的 |
[07:07] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[07:10] | The St. Louis beacon is live, | 圣路易斯的信标激活了 |
[07:11] | and drawing more power as we speak. | 而且这会儿耗电越来越多 |
[07:13] | Couldn’t turn ’em off; couldn’t cut the power. | 不能关掉 不能断电 |
[07:16] | You redirected it here? | 你就都改道到这里了 |
[07:18] | The energy’s got to go someplace. | 能量总得有地方去 |
[07:20] | I should throw you in the brig. | 我真该关你禁闭 |
[07:21] | We have the barrier, okay? | 我们有屏障 好吗 |
[07:22] | We’re better off than anybody is. | 我们比其他人有更多保护 |
[07:24] | We can handle the fallout. | 我们可以承受结果 |
[07:37] | I need some help here! | 我需要帮助 |
[07:41] | Why… | 为什么 |
[07:43] | why did you save me? | 你为什么救我 |
[07:47] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 你不会有事的 |
[07:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:53] | What happened out there? | 出了什么事 |
[07:57] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[07:58] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[08:00] | I’m just glad you’re all right. | 我好庆幸你没事 |
[08:08] | Where did all those hybrids come from? | 那些混种动物都是哪来的 |
[08:10] | Mitch was able to shut down the beacons worldwide. | 米奇关闭了全世界的信标 |
[08:13] | But only by diverting | 但办法是把 |
[08:14] | the power to the one here in North America. | 电力都引到了北美的那个 |
[08:16] | Which means every hybrid | 所以屏障以西的 |
[08:18] | west of the barrier is headed right for us. | 所有混种动物都冲我们来了 |
[08:26] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[08:29] | …let’s just pray the barrier holds. | 我们祈祷屏障能撑得住吧 |
[09:27] | Listen, we don’t have a lot of time. | 听着 我们没多少时间了 |
[09:28] | Clem, I just want to get you and the baby out of here. Let’s go. | 克莱曼 我得让你和孩子离开这里 走吧 |
[09:31] | No, I’m not going anywhere without Sam. | 不 没有山姆我哪也不去 |
[09:34] | And that wall is solid concrete. | 而且屏障是很坚实的 |
[09:36] | 15 feet thick and 40 feet high. We’re taking a hit, | 4.6米厚 12米高 我们承受了冲击 |
[09:39] | but this is still the safest place for her right now. | 但这里目前仍是对她来说最安全的地方 |
[09:41] | The blood of all these soldiers is on your hands, Dr. Morgan. | 这些士兵的血都沾在你手上 摩根博士 |
[09:44] | Did you even stop to think about | 你有没有想过 |
[09:46] | what would happen if you activated that beacon? | 你激活信标后会发生什么 |
[09:48] | What I did saved millions of lives all over the world, okay? | 我的做法拯救了全球数百万人的生命 |
[09:50] | – Well, what’s your plan now, Mitch? – Stop. | -那现在怎么办 米奇 -够了 |
[09:51] | – Want to know what his plan was? – We have no idea how to | -你知道他怎么打算的吗 -我们根本不知道 |
[09:52] | – shut this thing down. – Bomb a bunch of cities back… | -怎么关闭这些玩意 -炸毁一堆城市 |
[09:54] | Stop! | 住口 |
[09:57] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[09:58] | I’m staying right here with Sam, till he’s stable. | 我就在这儿陪山姆 等他稳定下来的 |
[10:02] | So you can stop worrying about me, | 你别再担心我了 |
[10:04] | and start worrying about the beacon. | 开始考虑信标的事吧 |
[10:08] | I just needed to buy some time. | 我只是需要争取点时间 |
[10:10] | Time for what? | 做什么 |
[10:12] | To figure out how the beacon is designed. | 搞清楚信标的设计原理 |
[10:14] | Okay? If you can get me all the intel | 好吗 如果你可以给我搞到一切 |
[10:15] | that you have on it, I might be able to reverse-engineer it. | 关于它的情报 我或许能逆向工程出来 |
[10:18] | We’ll start pulling body cam footage from our team in Tokyo. | 我们会去调出东京队的随身摄像机录像 |
[10:20] | Although none of that’s gonna matter | 但除非我知道 |
[10:21] | unless I know exactly what the beacons are broadcasting and I… | 信标在广播什么 那些都无所谓 |
[10:24] | There’s a signal-monitoring station | 北部半公里处 |
[10:26] | in the wall a half click north. | 有个信号监控站 |
[10:28] | I’ll take a team and redirect it to target the beacon. | 我可以带队让它转向监控信标 |
[10:30] | If you can’t take that beacon offline, | 如果你不能让信标关停 |
[10:31] | I’ll have to take it out by force. | 我只能采取武力了 |
[10:33] | No, no, no. You can’t do that. | 不不 不行 |
[10:35] | We’ve already got St. Louis and half of Missouri evacuated. | 我们已经把圣路易斯和半个密苏里州撤离了 |
[10:38] | None of those people will be able | 那些人根本来不及 |
[10:39] | to get out of the blast radius in time. | 撤出爆炸范围 |
[10:40] | My hands are tied. This is by executive order. | 我没办法 这是行政命令 |
[10:43] | If there is another way, find it. | 如果还有别的办法 找到吧 |
[11:08] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:10] | Looking for weaknesses. | 寻找弱点 |
[11:13] | The inverter’s triple-shielded. | 反相器有三重防护 |
[11:15] | Transmitter is inaccessible. | 发射机不可靠近 |
[11:19] | I couldn’t have designed the perfect system, | 我无法设计完美系统 |
[11:20] | because perfect systems don’t exist. | 因为那是不存在的 |
[11:23] | Yeah, and you didn’t design the beacons, Duncan did. | 不是你设计了信标 是邓肯 |
[11:29] | Using my brain, so, what’s the difference? | 用我的脑子 有什么区别 |
[11:33] | But, if anybody’s gonna stop this thing, | 但 如果有人能阻止它 |
[11:36] | it’s gonna be the guy who made it. | 就肯定是设计了它的人 |
[11:39] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Then… I’m going to stay here with you, | 那我就陪着你 |
[11:47] | Mitch Morgan, | 米奇·摩根 |
[11:49] | and we’re gonna figure it out. | 我们一起想明白 |
[11:59] | This serum will help boost your child’s ability | 血清能增加你的孩子制造 |
[12:03] | to create the CLM protein | 克莱曼蛋白质的能力 |
[12:05] | and restore human reproduction. | 并恢复人类生育能力 |
[12:09] | Don’t worry, it’s quite harmless. | 别担心 是无害的 |
[12:13] | Just three shots. | 就三针 |
[12:16] | One now, | 现在一针 |
[12:18] | one in 12 hours, | 12小时后一针 |
[12:22] | and the last in 24. | 然后24小时后最后一针 |
[12:24] | Okay, you ready, little peanut? | 好了 小豆子 准备好了吗 |
[12:28] | If he’s really going to save the world, | 他要是真要拯救世界 |
[12:31] | people are going to want to call him something. | 人们会希望能喊他的名字的 |
[12:35] | Have you picked a name for him, yet? | 你想好了吗 |
[12:37] | I have a few ideas. Mostly family names. | 我有几个想法 大都是亲属的名字 |
[12:43] | I know, I know, I know, little one. | 我知道 小家伙 |
[12:47] | It’s a great responsibility. | 这是个重大的责任 |
[12:50] | Sam and I never decided on a name. | 山姆和我还没说好名字 |
[12:59] | Now, maybe we never will. | 或许我们再也没机会了 |
[13:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:29] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[13:33] | What you did took bravery and compassion. | 你做的事 很勇敢 也很有同情心 |
[13:35] | You knew Sam was working with Abigail, | 你知道山姆在跟艾比盖尔合作 |
[13:38] | and yet you risked your life to save him. | 还是冒生命危险去救他 |
[13:41] | I’m not sure I would have done the same. | 我恐怕是做不到的 |
[13:46] | Trust me, Abe, you would have done the same. | 相信我 亚伯 换了你也会的 |
[13:49] | You saved his life, Jackson. | 你救了他 杰克逊 |
[13:54] | You gave a son his father. | 你给了一个儿子他的父亲 |
[13:59] | I didn’t do it for the baby. | 我不是为了宝宝 |
[14:03] | I did it for me. | 我是为自己 |
[14:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:13] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[14:17] | Sam is Connor Oz. | 山姆是康纳·奥兹 |
[14:27] | Sam is my son. | 山姆是我儿子 |
[14:35] | This was all part of Abigail’s plan– | 这都是艾比盖尔的计划 |
[14:38] | for us to meet like this. | 让我们这样相见 |
[14:41] | She wanted revenge for taking our father away from her. | 她想报复我夺走了她的父亲 |
[14:45] | She wanted me to watch Connor die all over again. | 她希望我再次看着康纳死掉 |
[14:49] | But if Abigail is the one that told you | 但如果是艾比盖尔告诉你 |
[14:52] | Sam is Connor, why would you believe her? | 山姆是康纳 你为什么要信她 |
[14:55] | Because she had proof. | 因为她有证据 |
[14:58] | Because she had this. | 因为她有这个 |
[15:02] | Nia knit this for Connor. | 这是妮娅为康纳织的 |
[15:06] | He was wrapped in this. | 他当初就裹在这个里 |
[15:18] | My God. | 天呐 |
[15:22] | 20 years ago… | 20年前 |
[15:26] | …I watched my son die. | 我看着我儿子死去 |
[15:32] | And now he’s here. | 现在他在这里 |
[15:39] | Older than I was the day he was born. | 比他出生时我的年纪都大 |
[15:43] | He’s a grown man. | 他长大了 |
[15:51] | How do I make this right? | 我该怎么弥补 |
[16:12] | Are the beacons still down? | 信标依然没有关闭吗 |
[16:13] | Whatever Mitch did, it’s still working. | 不管米奇做了什么 现在信标还在工作 |
[16:16] | Status report. | 情况汇报 |
[16:17] | Coalition forces have secured population centers | 联军已经加强对伊斯坦布尔和香港 |
[16:19] | in Istanbul and Hong Kong. | 人流密集地区的防护 |
[16:20] | Civilian casualties declining. | 平民的伤亡程度有所减轻 |
[16:22] | The German Air Force is exterminating | 德国空军正在消灭 |
[16:24] | the hybrids outside Berlin. | 柏林外的混种动物 |
[16:25] | Dr. Morgan’s still working on a solution | 摩根博士还在想办法 |
[16:27] | for the St. Louis beacon. | 关掉圣路易斯的信标 |
[16:42] | Tell me you have good news. | 告诉我你有好消息 |
[16:45] | Nope. Nothing yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[16:48] | Any new beacon activity? | 信标有新的动态吗 |
[16:50] | No. | 没有 |
[16:52] | So… we’re winning? | 那…我们是成功了 |
[16:54] | Not we, Dr. Morgan. | 不是我们 摩根博士 |
[16:56] | We are still under siege and outnumbered a thousand to one. | 我们仍然处于围攻之中 它们的个数是我们几千倍 |
[17:00] | Sir? | 长官 |
[17:01] | The monitoring station’s been compromised. | 监测站遭到破坏 |
[17:04] | It was overrun by razorbacks. | 遭到一大群尖背野狼袭击 |
[17:06] | We were barely able to reposition the antenna array | 我们只能重新安装天线阵列 |
[17:08] | and secure the signal data from the St. Louis beacon. | 保下了圣路易斯信标的信号数据 |
[17:13] | Get yourself to the infirmary. | 赶紧去医务室吧 |
[17:15] | I’d be headed to the morgue if it wasn’t for Wilson here. | 要不是因为威尔逊 我早就死了 |
[17:17] | Hey, let’s get you patched up. | 先给你包扎吧 |
[17:22] | Come on, Wilson, let’s go. | 走吧 威尔逊 |
[17:24] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[17:25] | This better be worth it. | 这最好值得我们这么做 |
[17:30] | How long do you think your men can hold the barrier? | 你觉得你的人能守住屏障多久 |
[17:33] | Are you having doubts about your fix? Because… | 你对你的修复工作没有信心吗 因为… |
[17:36] | How long do you think they can hold it? | 你觉得他们能坚持多久 |
[17:38] | Do you even know? | 你知道吗 |
[17:47] | Okay, I need you to get my daughter | 我要你去把我女儿 |
[17:50] | and her baby out of here. | 和她的宝宝送走 |
[17:52] | Look, right now they’re the most important people in the world. | 现在他们是全世界最重要的人 |
[17:56] | Keeping them here, that is not a risk I’m willing to take. | 我可不想冒险把他们留在这里 |
[17:59] | The rest of your team agrees? | 你团队中的其他人同意吗 |
[18:01] | This is bigger than the team. | 这比团队重要 |
[18:03] | It’s bigger than all of us. | 这比我们所有人都重要 |
[18:04] | I’ll have Echo Team move your daughter | 我会让E队将你的女儿 |
[18:07] | and her baby further east. | 和她的孩子往东边转移 |
[18:09] | The rest is on you. | 其余的就交给你了 |
[18:27] | Sector H has been compromised. | H区遭到破坏 |
[18:29] | Hybrids threatening to breach near the generators. | 混种动物马上要冲到发电机那儿了 |
[18:31] | Sustaining heavy losses in Sectors E, F, and N. | E区 F区和N区都损失惨重 |
[18:38] | Got reports of fire in Sector C. | C区报告起火了 |
[18:40] | Seal it off. | 封锁那里 |
[18:42] | We’ve still got people in there. | 那里还有人 |
[18:43] | Everyone with a heartbeat is out. | 所有人都撤离 |
[18:45] | We’re stretched too thin. We need to start prioritizing. | 我们战线太长兵力太薄 必须得分清主次 |
[18:47] | Keep the power generators protected. | 保护好发电机 |
[18:48] | We lose power, we’re done. | 我们一旦没电就完了 |
[18:51] | Marshall all remaining troops around central command. | 召集中心指挥部所有剩余部队 |
[18:54] | Move Delta to the generator. | 让D队去发电机那里 |
[18:57] | And order the immediate evacuation of all noncombatants. | 下令所有非战斗人员立刻疏散 |
[19:03] | Evacuation… | 疏散 |
[19:06] | Give the order. | 下命令吧 |
[19:08] | We can’t win this fight. | 我们赢不了这场仗 |
[19:10] | All we can do is hold the line, | 我们只能坚守战线 |
[19:12] | pray we can find a way to shut down that beacon | 祈祷能在那群野兽突破前 |
[19:14] | before those monsters find a way through. | 想到办法关闭信标 |
[19:21] | All infirmary personnel, | 医务室所有人员 |
[19:23] | please relocate patients to the southwest corridor. | 请将病人转移到西南走廊 |
[19:27] | All infirmary personnel, | 医务室所有人员 |
[19:29] | please relocate patients to the southwest corridor. | 请将病人转移到西南走廊 |
[19:38] | Clementine, we need to… | 克莱曼婷 我们得… |
[19:49] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[19:51] | There’s two different frequencies here. | 这里有两种不同的频率 |
[19:55] | Is that the signal from the St. Louis beacon? | 这是圣路易斯信标的信号吗 |
[19:58] | Can you isolate them? | 你能分离出来吗 |
[20:03] | Wait, hold up. I recognize that. | 等等 我认出来了 |
[20:06] | That’s the frequency that Abigail recorded off me. | 那是艾比盖尔给我录的频率 |
[20:09] | She said that that’s how I control the animals. | 她说那就是我控制动物的方式 |
[20:15] | Beacons are designed to draw hybrids. | 信标是用来召唤混种动物的 |
[20:17] | – Why would she include your frequency? – No idea. | -为什么会加入你的频率 -不知道 |
[20:19] | I mean, it’s not attracting any animals. | 这个频率不能吸引任何动物 |
[20:23] | If that’s mine, | 如果这是我的 |
[20:24] | I bet you that this one came from Abigail. | 我打赌另一段肯定是艾比盖尔的 |
[20:28] | Right. It’s how she commands the hybrids. | 对 她就是用这个命令混种动物的 |
[20:30] | – Yeah. – My guess is, | -对 -我猜 |
[20:31] | with those two frequencies amplified by the beacon, | 信标把这两种频率扩散出去 |
[20:34] | it creates a sonic barrier. | 就形成了音障 |
[20:36] | – Like the one in Tokyo. – Yeah. | -就像东京的那个 -对 |
[20:38] | And if that really is your frequency, | 如果这段真的是你的频率 |
[20:39] | you might be the only one | 也许你就是唯一一个 |
[20:41] | who’s able to get past the beacon’s defenses. | 能够通过信标防御的人 |
[20:44] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[20:47] | Because I figured out how I, uh… | 因为我明白了我是怎么… |
[20:49] | or, how Duncan designed the beacon. | 或者说邓肯是怎么设计信标的 |
[20:54] | And I found a flaw. | 我发现了一个缺陷 |
[20:56] | It’s all set up to keep people away. | 设计都是为了防止人进入 |
[20:59] | Think of it like two identical tuning forks | 把它想象成两个完全相同的音叉 |
[21:02] | resonating at the same frequency. | 共鸣频率相同 |
[21:05] | You and the beacon are in sync, | 你和信标的频率是同步的 |
[21:08] | but everyone else on the planet is dissonant. | 但地球上其他人全都是不同步的 |
[21:12] | So you’re saying that I won’t be affected by the signal. | 你的意思是我不会受信号影响 |
[21:17] | It’s a guess. | 这是一个猜想 |
[21:18] | But seeing what happened to those soldiers in Tokyo, | 但看到东京那些士兵的遭遇 |
[21:21] | I think getting close to it is still gonna hurt like hell. | 我觉得靠近它仍然会非常疼 |
[21:24] | Wait, but even if you’re right, | 等到 就算你是对的 |
[21:26] | how does getting close to the beacon help us? | 靠近信标又有什么用 |
[21:28] | Well, I can make a device that | 我可以制造一个装置 |
[21:30] | attach directly to the beacons, it’ll give us remote access. | 直接放到信标上 我们就能远程控制了 |
[21:33] | And if you can do that, | 如果成功的话 |
[21:34] | maybe we can turn it off for good. | 也许我们就能永远关掉它 |
[21:38] | You make the package. | 你造包裹 |
[21:40] | I’ll make sure it gets delivered. | 我肯定给你送到 |
[21:43] | Are you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[21:44] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[21:46] | ‘Cause if this doesn’t work… | 如果这没用的话… |
[21:49] | One problem at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[21:53] | Mitch! How dare you. | 米奇 你怎么敢这么做 |
[21:55] | Clem’s baby is critical for the sterilization cure, | 克莱曼的孩子是治疗不孕的关键 |
[21:57] | and you sent him away without consulting us? | 而你却偷偷将他送走了 |
[21:59] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[22:01] | Okay, slow down. | 等等 |
[22:03] | Clem and the baby needed to be someplace safe. | 克莱曼和孩子需要到安全的地方去 |
[22:05] | What? You knew about this?! | 什么 这事你知情 |
[22:08] | I did us all a favor. | 我帮了我们一个忙 |
[22:10] | If you were so sure you were doing what was right, | 如果你觉得这是对的 |
[22:12] | why did you hide it from us?! | 为什么要瞒着我们 |
[22:14] | I should have been there to administer the serum. | 我应该给他打血清了 |
[22:17] | If he misses his next dose, the cure is lost! | 如果下一针的时间他错过了 疗效就没了 |
[22:19] | My family, my call. | 我的家人我做主 |
[22:22] | No, Mitch, that’s not how this team works. | 不 米奇 团队的事不能这么干 |
[22:24] | Well, that’s how I work, Jackson. | 我就是这么干的 杰克逊 |
[22:25] | You’re not the only one that has a personal stake in this! | 不是只有你一个人的家人性命攸关 |
[22:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[22:31] | Make the device! | 把装置造出来 |
[22:32] | You better hope that Clem and her baby are fine. | 你最好祈祷克莱曼和孩子都没事 |
[22:37] | Okay, what was that about? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[22:42] | Sam’s real name is Connor Oz. | 山姆的真名叫做康纳·奥兹 |
[22:47] | He’s Jackson’s son. | 他是杰克逊的儿子 |
[23:01] | This way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[23:04] | Central command thinks you’ve found a way | 中央指挥部认为你找到办法 |
[23:06] | to take this thing down. | 能关掉这个东西 |
[23:07] | Yeah, well, we got an idea at least. | 至少我们有想法了 |
[23:09] | If we can attach this device to the beacon, | 如果我们能把这东西放到信标上 |
[23:11] | we got a guy back at the barrier | 屏障里有我们的一个人 |
[23:13] | who might be able to shut this thing down | 可能能够关掉信标 |
[23:14] | without blowing us all to kingdom come. | 而不引发爆炸 |
[23:16] | It may even send a mirror pulse, | 它可能还会发出镜像脉冲 |
[23:17] | which would knock the hybrids away from the barrier. | 会击晕屏障外的混种动物 |
[23:20] | The sonic waves that thing’s spitting out | 那东西发出的音波 |
[23:21] | dropped six of my men. | 放倒了我六个人 |
[23:23] | Medic said it was like | 医生说他们的器官 |
[23:23] | their organs were being shaken apart. | 都被震裂了 |
[23:26] | This is our stop. | 得在这里停下 |
[23:31] | It’s massive. | 好大 |
[23:36] | How did no one notice this thing before? | 之前怎么会没有人注意到呢 |
[23:38] | Permits say they were building an advanced radio tower to aid | 许可上面说他们是在建一座先进的无线电塔 |
[23:40] | with communication beyond the barrier. | 来帮助他们与屏障外沟通 |
[23:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[23:43] | that’s at least half true. | 起码有一半是对的 |
[23:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | No use in standing around and just staring at this thing. | 站在这盯着它是没用的 |
[23:52] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[23:53] | Tessa, no. | 泰莎 不行 |
[23:55] | You heard him. | 你听到了 |
[23:56] | You can’t get close to that thing. | 你不能接近它 |
[23:57] | Then I’ll go as far as I can. | 我能走多远走多远 |
[24:01] | Look, I know | 我知道 |
[24:02] | you saved my ass more times than I can remember. | 你不止一次救过我 |
[24:05] | But this, | 但这次 |
[24:06] | this I have to do alone. | 我必须自己去 |
[24:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:30] | Come on, baby. | 加油 亲爱的 |
[24:35] | – Jackson! – No! | -杰克逊 -不 |
[24:36] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[24:45] | – Go back. – No! | -回去 -不 |
[24:46] | – Go back! – I won’t leave you! | -回去 -我不要离开你 |
[24:48] | Please… go back! | 求你了 回去吧 |
[24:55] | Go. | 回去 |
[25:03] | You okay? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吗 |
[25:04] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -好 |
[25:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:19] | He’s made it further than anyone. | 他比别人走得都远 |
[25:21] | Including SEALs in full pressurized gear. | 比全副武装的防爆人员都远 |
[25:24] | He just needs to get close enough | 他需要再近一点 |
[25:25] | to connect that power inverter. | 去连上那个逆变器 |
[25:28] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[25:32] | Delta, report. | D队 说话 |
[25:35] | We got razors in Section H. | 在H区发现了尖背野狼 |
[25:37] | They’ve broken through the line. | 它们闯过了封锁线 |
[25:38] | We have to fall back. | 我们得撤退 |
[25:39] | Major, do not retreat. | 少校 别撤退 |
[25:40] | We have to hold the generator. | 我们得保护发电机 |
[25:47] | Major! | 少校 |
[25:49] | Command, we’re low on ammo. | 指挥中心 我们弹药不够了 |
[25:51] | And men. There’s too many of them! | 还有 它们数量太多了 |
[25:55] | If we lose power, it won’t matter | 如果没了电 |
[25:56] | if Jackson makes it to that beacon. | 杰克逊接近信标也没用了 |
[25:58] | Delta Team needs reinforcements. | D队需要增援 |
[26:01] | We’re all that’s left. | 就剩我们了 |
[26:02] | I want every able body to come with me. | 所有能动的都跟我来 |
[26:05] | Let’s defend that generator! | 我们去保卫发电机 |
[26:06] | Move, people, now! | 快点 大家动起来 |
[26:09] | We’ll keep up the power as long as we can. | 我们会尽力保存电力 |
[26:11] | Jackson is going to make it. | 杰克逊能做到的 |
[26:30] | The last time I left you alone in a hybrid attack, | 上次我让你一个人陷入混种动物攻击时 |
[26:32] | I didn’t see you for ten years. | 你一失踪就是十年 |
[26:34] | Not happening again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[26:39] | Jackson, talk to me. | 杰克逊 怎么样了 |
[26:44] | Want to… | 想要 |
[26:46] | trade places? | 和我换地方吗 |
[26:49] | Look, you got to hurry. | 你得快点了 |
[26:51] | Our generator’s under attack. | 我们的发电机正在被攻击 |
[26:52] | If we lose power, | 如果没电了 |
[26:53] | I won’t be able to send commands to shut down the beacon. | 就没法发指令关掉信标了 |
[26:55] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[26:59] | Okay. Yes. | 好 就这样 |
[27:07] | They need help at Generator Four. | 他们在四号发电机那边 需要帮助 |
[27:09] | The razorbacks must have | 尖背野狼肯定是 |
[27:09] | breached the southwest access tunnel. | 攻破了西南方的通道 |
[27:11] | If we flank them, | 如果我们从侧面攻击 |
[27:12] | we might be able stop them from getting any further. | 没准可以阻止它们前进 |
[27:14] | You guys go. | 你们去吧 |
[27:15] | We’ll head for the sub-station. Come on, Wilson. | 我们去子站那边 来吧威尔逊 |
[27:34] | Wilson! | 威尔逊 |
[27:39] | No! | 不 |
[28:02] | Soft underbelly. | 下腹柔软 |
[28:03] | Just like you. | 就和你一样 |
[28:20] | After this, | 过了这里 |
[28:21] | it’s just a half hour to Fort Brennan. | 只要半个小时就到布伦南堡了 |
[28:24] | Where did you find a baby seat? | 你在哪找到的婴儿座椅 |
[28:27] | When I heard you were inbound with a newborn, | 在我听说你带着新生儿回来时 |
[28:28] | first thing I did was get a logistics team on it. | 我第一件事就是让后勤组去找 |
[28:31] | It’s no easy thing finding baby gear | 十几年都没有婴儿出生了 |
[28:33] | when there haven’t been babies in a decade. | 所以要找到婴儿用品不容易 |
[28:35] | You’ve always looked out for me. | 你一直照顾我 |
[28:37] | Since back when I was living with you and Jamie. | 从我以前跟你和杰米一起住时起 |
[28:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:44] | Now there’s two of you to look after. | 现在要照顾你们两人了 |
[28:49] | You got a name for this little guy yet | 你给这小家伙起名字了没 |
[28:51] | or are we just gonna keep calling him Barrier Baby? | 还是我们就继续叫他屏障宝宝 |
[28:55] | That’s what they’re calling him? | 他们都这么叫他吗 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:58] | You need to come up with something better | 在大家叫惯这名字之前 |
[28:59] | before it sticks. | 你要想个更好的 |
[29:02] | Samuel. | 山缪尔 |
[29:04] | Maybe Sam for short. | 简称山姆 |
[29:07] | I’m sure Sam will like hearing that when he wakes up. | 我相信山姆醒来时 会很高兴听到的 |
[29:10] | If he wakes up. | 如果他能醒来 |
[29:13] | Clem, he will. | 克莱曼 他会的 |
[29:15] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[29:25] | You said Sam would be right behind us. | 你说过山姆会跟在我们后面的 |
[29:27] | I don’t see an ambulance. | 我没看到救护车 |
[29:32] | Logan, where is Sam? | 洛根 山姆在哪 |
[29:35] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[29:36] | – Turn around. – He’s not well enough to be moved. | -调头 -他伤势严重 不能移动 |
[29:38] | I said… | 我说… |
[29:41] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[29:46] | Whatever happens, don’t leave the vehicle! | 不管发生了什么事 别下车 |
[29:59] | Logan! | 洛根 |
[30:16] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[30:37] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[30:42] | Dariela, I don’t know if… | 达瑞拉 我不知道是否… |
[30:44] | Don’t. We’re gonna see Isaac again. | 别说 我们会再见到艾萨克的 |
[30:47] | And he’s gonna have lots of grandbabies for us to spoil rotten. | 他会有很多很多的孩子让我们宠的 |
[30:50] | Because of the cure his daddy made. | 因为他爸爸所制出的解药 |
[30:53] | So don’t you give up on me, Abe. | 所以别放弃 亚伯 |
[30:54] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:14] | Come on, Jackson, hurry. | 快点 杰克逊 快点 |
[31:56] | Package delivered. | 包裹送达 |
[31:59] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[32:02] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[32:06] | He’s not moving. | 他不动了 |
[32:10] | No. Let me go… | 不 放开我 |
[32:12] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能去 |
[32:18] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[32:20] | We’re online. | 我们上线了 |
[32:22] | Reconfiguring power source. | 重新配置电源 |
[32:25] | Sending the command… | 正在发送 |
[32:27] | now. | 指令 |
[32:31] | Do you think it’s working? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[32:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:36] | – Jackson! – No! | -杰克逊 -不 |
[33:03] | The hybrids are retreating. | 混种动物正在撤退 |
[33:06] | They must’ve shut down the beacon. | 他们肯定是关掉了信标 |
[33:08] | We got the advantage, people. | 我们现在占上风了 各位 |
[33:10] | Let’s use it! | 赶紧利用 |
[33:15] | 信标关闭 美国圣路易斯 | |
[33:17] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[33:20] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[33:21] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[33:24] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[33:32] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[33:33] | Baby, you did it. | 亲爱的 你成功了 |
[33:35] | No. Open your eyes. | 不 睁开眼 |
[33:38] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[33:39] | You did it. Baby… | 你成功了 亲爱的 |
[33:41] | Baby, you did it. | 亲爱的 你成功了 |
[33:43] | Just… open your eyes. | 快睁开眼睛吧 |
[33:47] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[33:49] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[33:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:57] | Let’s get this penguin back to the igloo. | 我们带企鹅回冰屋吧 |
[34:44] | We did it, buddy. | 我们成功了 伙计 |
[34:46] | We knocked those hybrid sons of bitches | 我们狠狠教训了那些该死的 |
[34:48] | on their asses. | 混种畜生 |
[34:54] | We saved the damn world. | 我们拯救了世界 |
[35:01] | I couldn’t have done it without you, soldier. | 我没有你就不可能成功 战士 |
[35:06] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[35:47] | Cut it kind of close out there. | 真是千钧一发啊 |
[35:49] | Little suspense never hurt anyone, right? | 有点悬念也无伤大雅 不是吗 |
[35:52] | Oh, yeah, you did it. | 真好 你成功了 |
[35:54] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:56] | How’s Sam? | 山姆还好吗 |
[35:58] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[35:59] | They were able to protect the infirmary during the attack. | 他们在混种动物攻击时保住了医务室 |
[36:03] | And with the beacon down, we’re pushing back the hybrids. | 因为信标关闭 我们正在把混种动物赶回去 |
[36:05] | Once we secure the perimeter, | 一旦我们保证边界安全 |
[36:07] | Garrison’s gonna recall Echo Team, | 加里森就会召回E队 |
[36:08] | and we’re gonna bring back Clem and the baby. | 我们就能把克莱曼跟宝宝带回来 |
[36:10] | And it’s not only here. | 不只是这里 |
[36:11] | The IADG and local militia | 国际动物防御组织与各地军队 |
[36:12] | have hybrids contained worldwide. | 已经控制世界各地的混种动物 |
[36:14] | They’re eliminating stragglers as we speak. | 他们现在正在消灭落单的混种动物 |
[36:16] | So we took down the beacon, | 所以我们解决了信标 |
[36:18] | stopped a hybrid army and the cure for human sterility | 阻止了混种动物大军 人类不育的解药 |
[36:21] | is just on the horizon. | 也即将出现 |
[36:23] | Anybody else need a drink? | 有人也想喝一杯吗 |
[36:25] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根博士 |
[36:27] | Garrison needs you all back in the command center now. | 加里森要你们马上回去指挥中心 |
[36:29] | Why, what happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[36:31] | It’s Troy’s dog. | 是特洛伊的狗 |
[36:32] | They just found Troy | 他们刚发现特洛伊 |
[36:33] | torn to pieces in an exam room. | 在一间检查室里被撕碎了 |
[36:35] | Soldiers had to corner the dog and put him down. | 士兵不得不包围那只狗后才杀死了它 |
[36:37] | But he was already dead. | 但狗早就已经死了 |
[36:38] | Yeah, well, it came back. | 对 它又复活了 |
[36:40] | As a hybrid. | 变成了混种动物 |
[36:41] | – What? – That’s… | -什么 -那是 |
[36:43] | – not possible. – Whatever the thing is, | -不可能的 -不管那是什么东西 |
[36:45] | you need to have a look at it, ASAP. | 你们必须尽快来检查它 |
[36:48] | So, what, these things are now infectious? | 所以这些东西现在有传染性了吗 |
[36:50] | But if the hybrids can turn the animals, | 但如果混种动物能转化正常动物 |
[36:53] | i-it doesn’t matter that we’ve stopped the beacons | 不论我们关掉信标或摧毁 |
[36:55] | or destroyed the hybrid nests. | 混种动物巢穴都无所谓了 |
[36:56] | Then Abigail can turn the entire animal population into her army. | 那艾比盖尔可以把所有动物都变成她的军队 |
[36:59] | But we still got the barrier. | 但我们还有屏障阻挡 |
[37:01] | And as long as it holds, we can keep the spread under control. | 只要屏障不倒 我们就能控制传染 |
[37:05] | Clem. | 克莱曼 |
[37:08] | Dad! | 爸 |
[37:09] | What’s the matter? Are you okay? | 发生什么事 你还好吗 |
[37:10] | The baby! The baby’s gone! | 宝宝 宝宝不见了 |
[37:12] | – Where’s the baby– what? – The hybrids came out of nowhere, | -宝宝在哪 怎么 -混种动物突然出现 |
[37:14] | and then Abigail came, and then… | 然后艾比盖尔出现 然后 |
[37:16] | – What happened to the baby? What? – The baby is gone! | -宝宝怎么了 怎么 -宝宝不见了 |
[37:17] | – Are you sure it was Abigail? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定是艾比盖尔干的吗 -我确定 |
[37:20] | Abigail came, and then, she took the baby. | 艾比盖尔出现 然后带走了宝宝 |
[37:23] | The hybrids came in and Logan is dead. | 混种动物出现 然后洛根死了 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么 |
[37:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:35] | Echo Team was hit in transit. | E队在运输中受到袭击 |
[37:37] | The baby was taken. | 宝宝被抢走了 |
[37:38] | I want eyes in the sky now. | 我现在需要空中视野 |
[37:42] | You. | 你 |
[37:44] | If you had put a bullet in Abigail | 如果你能把握机会 |
[37:46] | when you had the chance, | 开枪杀了艾比盖尔 |
[37:47] | none of this would’ve happened, | 这些事全都不会发生 |
[37:48] | and Logan would still be alive! | 洛根也还会活着 |
[37:50] | I tried as hard as anybody to put her down! | 我跟每个人一样都想杀死她 |
[37:52] | Logan was only out there | 洛根会在外面 |
[37:54] | because you and Mitch wanted to move Clem and the baby. | 是因为你跟米奇想要转移克莱曼跟宝宝 |
[37:56] | If you had kept him here, where he was safe… | 如果你让他安全地留在这里… |
[38:00] | Garrison’s scrambling whoever he can send out now. | 加里森正在召集现在可以派出的人手 |
[38:03] | But mobilizing additional resources is going to take time. | 但动员额外资源会需要时间 |
[38:05] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[38:06] | If I don’t administer the drug | 如果四小时后 |
[38:08] | in the next four hours, | 不给孩子注射 |
[38:09] | we lose our chance at the sterility cure. | 那我们就没机会制造解药了 |
[38:11] | What, you think Abigail’s gonna be easy to find? | 你以为艾比盖尔很容易找到吗 |
[38:14] | – Every government agency on Earth is looking for her. – Okay, | -世界上每个政府组织都在找她 -好 |
[38:15] | then we need to start thinking about our other options. | 那我们需要想其它办法 |
[38:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:21] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[38:23] | If you hurt him, | 如果你伤害他 |
[38:25] | Abigail, I swear to God, I will kill you. | 艾比盖尔 我发誓我会杀了你 |
[38:28] | The baby’s fine. | 孩子没事 |
[38:30] | He’s beautiful. | 他真美 |
[38:32] | Logan, though, not so much. | 不过洛根就情况不妙了 |
[38:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:39] | The same thing I have always wanted. | 我一直以来想要的 |
[38:43] | For my hybrids to roam free, | 让我的混种动物在世界各地 |
[38:45] | everywhere. | 自由奔跑 |
[38:48] | You give me that, and I’ll give him back. | 给我如愿 我就把孩子还给你们 |
[38:55] | No. | 不 |
[38:57] | No, no, t-there’s no way that those hybrids | 不行 那些混种动物绝对无法 |
[38:59] | are getting through the barrier. | 通过屏障 |
[39:02] | You and your friends have proved very resourceful. | 你和你的朋友都很厉害 |
[39:04] | I’m sure you can figure out a way. | 肯定能想到办法 |
[39:29] | All right, I’ll, uh… | 好 我… |
[39:30] | reach out to some of my Shepherd hunter friends, | 去联系牧羊人猎人朋友 |
[39:32] | maybe they can help, somehow. | 说不定他们能帮上忙 |
[39:34] | Abigail’s walking around with a baby in a world | 艾比盖尔带着一个孩子到处跑 |
[39:36] | that hasn’t seen a baby in ten years. | 而全世界人民十年没见过新生儿了 |
[39:38] | She can’t exactly blend in. | 她无法沦入人群的 |
[39:44] | I can get the baby back. | 我能把孩子救回来 |
[39:47] | That was Abigail; she wants to make a trade. | 刚才是艾比盖尔 她想跟我们做笔交易 |
[39:51] | – Is he okay? – What did she say? | -他没事吧 -她说什么 |
[39:53] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[39:54] | She’s gonna give him back. | 她会把他还回来 |
[39:57] | Well, what’s she want in return? | 她想要什么 |
[40:12] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[40:15] | What does she want in return? | 她想要什么 |
[40:18] | She wants to get her hybrids through the barrier. | 她想让她的混种动物通过屏障 |
[40:20] | – What? – What are you doing | -什么 -你拿着 |
[40:21] | with the plane’s navigational tablet? | 飞机控制板干什么 |
[40:23] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[40:24] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[40:26] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:27] | That is the only thing | 屏障是唯一 |
[40:28] | that is keeping the hybrids from spreading, | 阻止混种动物扩散 |
[40:30] | and infecting all the animals, Jackson. | 并感染所有动物的东西 杰克逊 |
[40:35] | We have to get the baby back. | 我们必须把孩子救回来 |
[40:42] | If you do this, you’re gonna be no better than your dad. | 如果你这么做 那你比你爸爸好不到哪里去 |
[40:44] | – Or your sister. – Jackson is nothing like them. | -也比你妹妹好不到哪里去 -杰克逊不一样 |
[40:47] | That baby is the cure, and he is the only thing | 那个孩子就是解药 他是唯一 |
[40:49] | keeping mankind from extinction, | 能阻止人类灭绝的东西 |
[40:51] | and he is in the hands of a monster. | 而他现在在一个怪物手里 |
[40:53] | You cannot negotiate with her! | 你不能跟她谈条件的 |
[40:55] | If we don’t do as she asks, Abigail won’t hesitate | 如果不按她说的做 艾比盖尔会毫不犹豫 |
[40:57] | in killing that child! | 就杀了那个孩子 |
[40:59] | We can’t trust her to hold up her end. | 我们不能相信她会信守诺言 |
[41:01] | What other choice do we have? | 还有什么别的选择 |
[41:05] | Logan died trying to protect this baby. | 洛根为了保护这个孩子而死 |
[41:10] | Let’s get my baby back, Jackson. | 我们把孩子救回来 杰克逊 |
[41:19] | Jackson. Think about it. | 杰克逊 你好好考虑一下 |
[41:24] | Every animal in North America | 北美的每一个动物 |
[41:26] | is gonna become part of her hybrid army. | 都会成为她混种动物大军的一员 |
[41:33] | What then? | 到时候怎么办 |
[41:37] | One problem at a time, Mitch. | 一次解决一个问题 米奇 |
[41:40] | One problem at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |