英文名称:Zootopia
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | 疯狂动物城 | |
[00:58] | 疯狂动物城 | |
[00:59] | 疯狂动物城 | |
[01:01] | Fear, treachery, blood lust. | 恐惧 背叛和嗜血 |
[01:06] | Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world | 数万年前支配着我们的世界 |
[01:11] | A world where prey were scared of predators. | 那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物 |
[01:15] | And predators had an uncontrollable… | 而食肉动物无法遏制的本能 |
[01:18] | biological urge to maim, and maul, and… | 让他们捕猎 残杀 还有 |
[01:25] | Blood! Blood! Blood! | 流血 血 血 |
[01:34] | And.. Death! | 和死亡 |
[01:42] | Back then, the world was divided in two. | 那时世界分成两部分 |
[01:46] | Vicious predator, or meek prey. | 凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物 |
[01:49] | 凶残的食肉动物 | |
[01:49] | 温顺的食草动物 | |
[01:53] | But over time, we evolved, | 但我们也随着时间进化 |
[01:56] | and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. | 将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后 |
[01:59] | Now predator and prey live in harmony. | 现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处 |
[02:04] | And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. | 每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I don’t have to cower in a a herd anymore. | 我不用再缩在羊群里了 |
[02:09] | 英文的黑羊Black Sheep等于中文的害群之马 | |
[02:13] | Instead, I can be an astronaut. | 我可以做宇航员 |
[02:19] | I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore. | 我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了 |
[02:22] | Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. | 我可以追捕逃税的人 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna be an actuary. | 我要做精算师 |
[02:29] | And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be… | 我可以让世界更美好 我要做 |
[02:36] | A police officer! | 警察 |
[02:40] | Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! | 兔子警察 简直蠢透了 |
[02:44] | It may seem impossible to small minds. | 眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能 |
[02:47] | I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey. | 说的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷 |
[02:50] | But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. | 但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城 |
[02:57] | Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. | 我们双方的祖先签订和平契约 |
[02:58] | 胡萝卜日才艺秀 | |
[03:00] | And declared that anyone can be anything! | 正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能 |
[03:09] | Thank you and good night. | 谢谢大家 晚安 |
[03:11] | Judy, you ever wonder how | 朱迪 你想没想过 |
[03:13] | your mom and me got to be so darn happy? | 你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗 |
[03:15] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:16] | Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? | 我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来 对吗邦妮 |
[03:19] | Oh, yes. That’s right, Stu. We settled hard. | 是啊 斯图 我们可安定了 |
[03:21] | You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude. | 这就是知足常乐 朱迪 |
[03:25] | If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail. | 不尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1577个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:253个,六级词汇:130个,GRE词汇:172个,托福词汇:210个,考研词汇:273个,专四词汇:216个,专八词汇:57个, 所有生词标注共:543个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:27] | I like trying, actually. | 我挺喜欢尝试的 |
[03:29] | What your father means, hon, | 亲爱的 你爸爸是说 |
[03:30] | is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even… | 成为警官对你来说非常难 |
[03:33] | for you to become a police officer. | 甚至是不可能的 |
[03:34] | Right. There’s never been a bunny cop. | 是啊 还从没有兔子做过警察 |
[03:36] | – No. – Bunnies don’t do that. | -没有 -兔子不做警察 |
[03:37] | – Never. – Never. | -绝不会 -绝不 |
[03:38] | Well… Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one. | 那我就是第一个了 |
[03:41] | Because I am gonna make the world a better place! | 因为我要让世界更美好 |
[03:46] | Or, heck, you know. | 或者 这样 |
[03:48] | You wanna talk about making the world a better place, | 想让世界更美好吗 |
[03:50] | no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. | 做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了 |
[03:52] | Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters. | 是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹 |
[03:56] | We’re changing the world. | 我们就是在改变世界 |
[03:58] | – One carrot at a time. – Amen to that. | -一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 -可不是嘛 |
[04:00] | Carrot farming is a noble profession. | 种胡萝卜是光荣的职业 |
[04:03] | Just pulling their seeds out | 只要把种子 |
[04:04] | And one with the soil… | 撒进土里 |
[04:07] | You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams. | 懂吗 有梦想是好事 |
[04:09] | Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much. | 只要别陷进去就好 |
[04:14] | Where the heck’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[04:16] | Give me your tickets right now, | 把票给我 |
[04:18] | or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt. | 不然揍扁你温顺的小屁股 |
[04:21] | Cut it out, Gideon! | 住手 吉迪恩 |
[04:22] | Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry? | 咩咩 你要哭吗 |
[04:26] | – You heard her. Cut it out. – Nice costume, loser. | -听她的 快住手 -戏服不错 小废物 |
[04:30] | What crazy world are you living in | 你是活在什么地方 |
[04:32] | where you think a bunny could be a cop? | 觉得兔子能当警察吗 |
[04:35] | Kindly return my friend’s tickets. | 乖乖把票还给他们 |
[04:37] | Come and get them. But watch out. | 有种来拿 但是小心点 |
[04:39] | Cause I’m a fox, | 因为我是狐狸 |
[04:40] | and like you said in your dumb little stage play, | 你在那蠢货舞台剧上野说了 |
[04:42] | us predators used to eat prey. | 以前食肉动物吃食草动物 |
[04:45] | And that killer instinct’s still in our DANA. | 杀手本能还在我们的DANA里 |
[04:47] | Uh, I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA. | 那个 应该是DNA |
[04:50] | Don’t tell me what I know, Travis. | 我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯 |
[04:51] | You don’t scare me, Gideon. | 我不怕你 吉迪恩 |
[04:55] | Scared now? | 现在怕了吗 |
[04:56] | Look at her nose twitch, she is scared. | 看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢 |
[04:58] | Cry, little baby bunny! Cry… | 哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧 |
[05:05] | Oh, you don’t know when to quit, do you? | 你就是不肯放弃是吧 |
[05:14] | I want you to remember this moment | 你给我记住这一刻 |
[05:16] | the next time you think you will ever be… | 免得你再不安分 |
[05:18] | anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. | 忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子 |
[05:27] | – That looks bad. – Are you okay, Judy? | -好重啊 -你没事吧 朱迪 |
[05:30] | Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. Here you go. | 我没事 给你 |
[05:34] | – Wow, you got our tickets! – You’re awesome, Judy. | -你把票拿回来了 -你真棒 朱迪 |
[05:38] | Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he’s talking about! | 吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道 |
[05:41] | Well, he was right about one thing. | 有件事他是说对了 |
[05:46] | I don’t know when to quit. | 我就是不肯放弃 |
[05:49] | 动物城警官学校 | |
[05:50] | Listen up, cadets. | 听好了 菜鸟们 |
[05:52] | Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits. | 动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统 |
[05:53] | 15年后 | |
[05:56] | Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. | 比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区 |
[06:01] | You’re gonna have to | 正式上岗前 |
[06:02] | master all of them before you hit the streets. | 每个区域都要非常熟悉 |
[06:04] | Or guess what? You’ll be dead! | 不然呢 就死了 |
[06:09] | Scorching sandstorm. | 炽热沙尘暴 |
[06:13] | You’re dead, bunny bumpkin. | 死了 兔宝宝 |
[06:15] | One thousand foot fall. | 一千英尺攀高 |
[06:18] | You’re dead, carrot face. | 死了 胡萝卜头 |
[06:21] | Frigid ice wall. | 冰墙攀岩 |
[06:24] | You’re dead, farm girl. | 死了 小山妞 |
[06:26] | Enormous criminal. You’re dead. | 大块头罪犯 死了 |
[06:30] | Dead. Dead. Dead. | 死了 死了 死了 |
[06:39] | Filthy toilet. You’re dead, fluff butt. | 脏马桶 死了 小毛球 |
[06:42] | Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny. | 退学回家吧 毛兔兔 |
[06:45] | There’s never been a bunny cop. – Never. | -从没有兔子当过警察 -从没有 |
[06:47] | – Never. – Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. | -从没有 -种胡萝卜的蠢兔子 |
[07:17] | As mayor of Zootopia, | 作为动物城的市长 |
[07:18] | I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative, | 我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的 |
[07:23] | has produced its first police academy graduate. | 第一批警校学员已经毕业了 |
[07:26] | Valedictorian of her class, ZPD’s very first rabbit officer… | 本届毕业生代表 警校第一位兔子警官 |
[07:32] | Judy Hopps. | 朱迪·霍普斯 |
[07:38] | Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge. | 头羊市长助理 她的警徽 |
[07:40] | – Oh, yes, yes! – Thank you. | -对了 -谢谢 |
[07:43] | Judy, it is my great privilege | 朱迪 我很荣幸地 |
[07:46] | to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia… | 将你分配到动物城的中心 |
[07:50] | Precinct One. City Center. | 一区 市中心 |
[07:55] | Congratulations, Officer Hopps. | 恭喜你 霍普斯警官 |
[07:57] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[07:58] | This has been my dream since I was a kid. | 这是我从小的梦想 |
[08:00] | You know, it’s a real proud day for us little guys. | 这是属于我们小动物的骄傲 |
[08:03] | Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on. | 头羊 快点让开 |
[08:05] | Okay, Officer Hopps. Let’s see those teeth! | 好了 霍普斯警官 笑一个 |
[08:07] | Officer Hopps, look here. | 霍普斯警官 看这里 |
[08:13] | – We’re real proud of you, Judy. – Yeah, and scared too. | -我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 -也有点担心 |
[08:16] | – Yes. – Really, it’s kind of a proud-scared combo. | -是啊 -又骄傲又担心 |
[08:18] | I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city. | 动物城啊 那么远 那么大 |
[08:22] | Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life. | 爸妈 我这辈子都在为这一刻努力 |
[08:25] | We know. And we’re just a little excited for you, but terrified. | 我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕 |
[08:29] | The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. | 除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的 |
[08:32] | And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. | 还有熊 熊也要怕 |
[08:34] | – Say nothing on lions, and wolves. – Wolves? | -更不用说狮子和狼了 -狼 |
[08:37] | – Weasels. – You played cribbage with a weasel once? | -黄鼠狼 -你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌 |
[08:38] | Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow. | 是啊 他那作弊真是没底线 |
[08:40] | You know what? Pretty much all predators. | 说真的 食肉动物都一样 |
[08:42] | – And Zootopia is full of them. – Oh, Stu. | -动物城全都是 -斯图 |
[08:44] | And foxes are the worst. | 狐狸是最差劲的 |
[08:46] | Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. | 你爸爸说的有点道理 |
[08:48] | It’s in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey? | 这是天生的 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗 |
[08:51] | When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. | 我才九岁 他是个混蛋 刚好也是只狐狸 |
[08:56] | I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks. | 我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢 |
[08:58] | Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, | 是啊 可不是 可是以防万一 |
[09:01] | we made you a little care package to take with you. | 我们给你弄了个爱心包 |
[09:03] | – I put some snacks in there. – This is fox deterrent. | -放了点点心 -这是震狐器 |
[09:05] | – Yeah, it’s safe to have that. – This is fox repellant. | -拿着挺放心的 -驱狐喷雾 |
[09:07] | The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs. | 又震慑又驱赶 够了 |
[09:09] | – Check this out! – Oh, for goodness sake! | -看看这个 -天哪 |
[09:11] | She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. | 不用带电狐器吧 斯图 |
[09:13] | Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? | 得了吧 电狐器总能用得上 |
[09:16] | Well, okay, look, I will take this… To make you stop talking. | 好了 好吧 我带着这个 好让你们消停 |
[09:19] | Terrific! Everyone wins! | 太棒了 大家都开心 |
[09:20] | Arriving, Zootopia Express. | 进站列车 终点动物城 |
[09:25] | Okay, gotta go. Bye! | 好了 得走了 再见 |
[09:36] | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 |
[09:38] | Love you, too. | 爱你 |
[09:41] | Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. | 天哪 要哭鼻子了 |
[09:43] | Oh, Stu. Pull it together. | 斯图 振作点 |
[09:45] | Bye everybody! | 大家再见 |
[09:46] | Bye Judy, I love you! Bye! | 再见 朱迪 我爱你 |
[09:55] | Bye! | 再见 |
[10:00] | 正驶离兔窝镇 人口 | |
[10:08] | 夏奇羚 | |
[10:30] | 动物城 | |
[12:42] | I’m Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. | 我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城 |
[12:45] | And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. | 欢迎来到穿山甲公寓 |
[12:48] | Luxury apartments with charm. | 魅力四射的豪华公寓 |
[12:51] | Complementary delousing once a month. Don’t lose your key! | 每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了 |
[12:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | – Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbour! – Yeah? Well, we’re loud. | -你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 -我们声音可大了 |
[13:00] | Don’t expect us to apologize for it. | 也不会道歉的 |
[13:05] | Greasy walls. | 油油的墙 |
[13:07] | Rickety bed. | 晃晃的床 |
[13:12] | Crazy neighbors. | 疯癫的邻居 |
[13:14] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[13:35] | Come on! He bared his teeth first! | 别这样 他先露的牙 |
[13:40] | Excuse me! | 你好 |
[13:42] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[13:44] | – Hi. – O… M… Goodness! | -你好 -我的天哪 |
[13:47] | They really did hire a bunny. | 还真找了只兔子啊 |
[13:49] | Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, | 天哪 说实话 |
[13:50] | you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be. | 你比我想的还要可爱 |
[13:52] | Ooh, ah, you probably didn’t know, | 你可能不知道 |
[13:55] | but a bunny can call another bunny “Cute”, | 兔子可以互相说可爱 |
[13:58] | but when other animals do it, that’s a little… | 但是换了其他动物 就有点… |
[14:02] | I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. | 真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯 |
[14:06] | The guy everyone thinks is | 大家都以为我 |
[14:07] | just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you. | 只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 还给你套刻板印象 |
[14:11] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:12] | You’ve actually got… there’s a… | 你那里有个 那个 |
[14:14] | – A what? – In your neck. The fold. | -什么 -脖子里 领子上面 |
[14:17] | – The… this… – Oh, there you went, you little dickens! | -那个 -你在这啊 小坏蛋 |
[14:22] | Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I… | 我得去点名了 哪边… |
[14:25] | – Oh, bull pen’s over there to the left. – Great. Thank you! | -候补区在那边左侧 -谢谢 |
[14:29] | That poor little bunny’s gonna get eaten alive. | 这小兔子会被生吞活剥的 |
[14:44] | Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place? | 我是霍普斯警官 准备好让世界更美好了吗 |
[14:52] | Attention! | 全体都有 |
[14:57] | All right. All right. Everybody sit. | 好了 好了 都坐下 |
[15:02] | I’ve got three items on the docket. | 我这里有三件事 |
[15:04] | First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. | 首先来说屋子里的大象 |
[15:04] | 显而易见的事 | |
[15:10] | Francine. Happy birthday. | 弗朗辛 生日快乐 |
[15:16] | Number two. | 第二件事 |
[15:18] | There are some new recruits with us I should introduce, | 有些新人我得介绍一下 |
[15:20] | but I’m not going to because… I don’t care. | 我就不介绍了 因为 我不在乎 |
[15:25] | Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. | 最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案 |
[15:29] | All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. | 全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭 |
[15:34] | And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. | 市政厅天天追在我屁股后面 |
[15:38] | This is priority number one. Assignments. | 这是头等大事 任务分配 |
[15:43] | Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato. | 灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 |
[15:45] | Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District. | 你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案 |
[15:49] | Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. | 麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官 |
[15:52] | Your teams take Sahara Square. | 你们负责撒哈拉广场区 |
[15:54] | Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown. | 河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇 |
[15:59] | And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps. | 最后 第一只兔子 霍普斯警官 |
[16:05] | Parking duty. Dismissed. | 交通协管 解散 |
[16:08] | Parking duty? | 交通协管 |
[16:11] | Chief? Chief Bogo? | 局长 牛局长 |
[16:15] | Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases. | 长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案 |
[16:18] | – So? – So I can handle one. | -所以呢 -我可以负责一起 |
[16:20] | You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy. | 您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名 |
[16:23] | Didn’t forget. Just don’t care. | 没忘 就是不在乎 |
[16:26] | Sir, I’m not just some token bunny. | 长官 我可不是只吉祥物 |
[16:28] | Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy. | 那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问题 |
[16:35] | 100 tickets. I’m not gonna write 100 tickets. | 100张 我才不开100张呢 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon. | 我要开200张 中午之前 |
[16:50] | 随时停车 | |
[17:41] | Two hundred tickets before noon! | 中午之前200张 |
[17:48] | 201. | 201张 |
[17:51] | Hey, watch where you’re going, fox! | 看着点路 狐狸 |
[18:20] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[18:37] | Listen. I know what you’re doing | 我不知道你大白天的 |
[18:39] | skulking around during daylight hours, | 出来晃悠什么呢 |
[18:41] | but I don’t want any trouble in here. So hit the road! | 但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧 |
[18:45] | I’m not looking for any trouble either, sir… | 我也不是想找麻烦的 |
[18:47] | I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy. | 我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子 |
[18:56] | You want the red, or the blue, pal? | 要红的还是蓝的 |
[19:04] | I’m such a… | 我真是 |
[19:04] | Oh, come on, kid. Back up. | 行了 孩子 回去吧 |
[19:06] | – Listen, buddy. – What? | -听我说 -怎么了 |
[19:07] | There aren’t any fox ice cream joints in your part of town? | 你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗 |
[19:10] | No, no. There are, there are. It’s just, my boy, | 有啊 有 只是我儿子 |
[19:14] | this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant. | 这只小傻狐狸 特别迷大象 |
[19:17] | He wants to be one when he grows up. | 长大了也想当大象 |
[19:19] | Isn’t that adorable? | 多可爱啊 |
[19:22] | Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right? | 我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢 |
[19:25] | Look, you probably can’t read, fox, but the sign says | 你是不识字吗 狐狸 看这个 |
[19:29] | we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! | 我们有权拒绝提供服务 |
[19:33] | So beat it. | 快走吧 |
[19:34] | You’re holding up the line. | 后面都等着呢 |
[19:39] | Hello. Excuse me. | 你好 不好意思 |
[19:41] | Hey, you’re gonna have to | 你也和其他人一样 |
[19:41] | wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid. | 得排队等着 交通协管 |
[19:44] | Actually, I’m an officer. | 其实我是警员 |
[19:46] | Just have a quick question. | 就问一下 |
[19:48] | Are your customers aware they’re getting | 你的顾客们知道 |
[19:50] | snot and mucus with their cookies and cream? | 吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗 |
[19:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:55] | Well. I don’t wanna cause you any trouble, | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[19:58] | but I believe scooping ice cream with | 但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋 |
[19:59] | an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation. | 是严重违反健康条例的 |
[20:04] | Which is kind of a big deal. | 这也不是小事了 |
[20:06] | Of course I could let you off | 当然 如果你肯戴上 |
[20:07] | with a warning if you were to glove those trunks | 我是可以给你个警告了事 |
[20:09] | and… I don’t know… finish selling this… | 而且 还得给这位 |
[20:13] | nice dad and his son a… What was it? | 爸爸和他儿子 卖一根 什么 |
[20:17] | A Jumbo-Pop. Please. | 大冰棒 拜托了 |
[20:19] | A Jumbo-Pop. | 大冰棒 |
[20:22] | – $15. – Thank you so much. Thank you. | -15块 -非常感谢 谢谢你 |
[20:27] | Oh no, are you kidding me… | 不会吧 |
[20:29] | I don’t have my wallet! | 忘带钱包了 |
[20:32] | I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached to my neck. | 真是就差忘带脑袋了 |
[20:35] | That’s the truth. Oh, boy. I’m sorry, pal. | 真是啊 天哪 不好意思 |
[20:38] | Gotta be about the worst birthday ever. | 大概是你最糟的生日了 |
[20:39] | Please don’t be mad at me. Thanks anyway. | 别生我的气 谢谢你 |
[20:49] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[20:51] | Officer, I can’t thank you enough. | 警官 真是感恩戴德 |
[20:54] | So kind. Really. Can I pay you back? | 太好了 怎么回报你啊 |
[20:56] | Oh, no. My treat. | 不用 我请了 |
[20:58] | It’s just, you know it burns me up | 主要是听到别人 |
[21:00] | to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes. | 对狐狸有偏见我就受不了 |
[21:03] | I just want to say you’re | 我只是想说 |
[21:04] | a great dad and just a real articulate fella. | 你是位好父亲 口才真棒 |
[21:08] | Well, that is high praise. | 真是过奖了 |
[21:11] | It’s rare that I find someone so non-patronizing. | 我也很少遇到不看低我的人 |
[21:14] | – Officer? – Hopps. Mr..? | -警官你叫 -霍普斯 你是 |
[21:16] | Wilde. Nick Wilde. | 王尔德 尼克·王尔德 |
[21:18] | And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up? | 你呢 小家伙 长大了想做大象吗 |
[21:22] | You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia. | 那就去做大象好了 这是动物城 |
[21:26] | Anyone can be anything. | 谁都能成就无限可能 |
[21:30] | I tell him that all the time. | 我总这么跟他说 |
[21:31] | All right, here you go. Two paws. | 好了 给你 双爪抱住 |
[21:33] | Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that’s a happy birthday smile! | 看这笑脸 生日快乐真开心 |
[21:37] | All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot. | 好了 嘟嘟两声道个别吧 |
[21:42] | – Bye, now! – Goodbye! | -再见了 -再见 |
[22:01] | Hey, little toot-toot… | 小大象 |
[22:49] | 鼠曼兄弟银行 | |
[22:50] | Pawpsicles. | 爪子冰棍 |
[22:52] | Get your Pawpsicles. | 来吃爪子冰棍 |
[22:56] | 爪子冰棍 | |
[23:18] | – Lumber delivery. – What’s with the color? | -木材送到了 -怎么这个颜色 |
[23:21] | The color? Uh… it’s redwood. | 颜色 这是红木 |
[23:26] | 39, 40, there you go. | |
[23:28] | Way to work that diaper, big guy. | 装小孩真厉害 大家伙 |
[23:31] | No kiss bye-bye for daddy? | 不跟爸爸吻别吗 |
[23:35] | You kiss me tomorrow, I’ll bite your face off! | 再敢亲我 我把你脸咬下来 |
[23:40] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[23:44] | Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me. | 我为你出头 你却骗了我 |
[23:47] | You liar! | 骗子 |
[23:49] | It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart. | 这叫智取 亲爱的 |
[23:51] | And I’m not the liar. He is. | 我可不是骗子 他才是 |
[23:57] | All right, Slick-Nick. You’re under arrest. | 好了 狡猾的尼克 你被捕了 |
[24:00] | Really? For what? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[24:02] | Gee, I don’t know. How about selling food without a permit? | 我也不清楚 无证经营食品吗 |
[24:04] | Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines? | 跨区运输未申报商品 |
[24:07] | – False advertizing. – Permit. Receipt of declared commerce. | -虚假广告 -许可证 商品申报凭证 |
[24:11] | And I didn’t falsely advertize anything. Take care. | 我没做虚假广告 再会 |
[24:13] | You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood! | 你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的 |
[24:15] | That’s right. Red wood. With a space in the middle. | 是啊 红色的木头 简称就是 |
[24:18] | Wood that is red. | 红木 |
[24:20] | You can’t touch me, Carrots. | 你动不了我的 萝卜头 |
[24:22] | I’ve been doing this since I was born. | 我从小就开始这么干了 |
[24:24] | You’re gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots. | 不许再叫我萝卜头 |
[24:26] | My bad. I just naturally assumed you came… | 我的错 我只是觉得你 |
[24:28] | from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No? | 肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧 |
[24:30] | Uh, no. | 不不 |
[24:31] | Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow. | 鹿溪才是屯 我在兔窝镇长大 |
[24:34] | Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar. | 来听听这个故事你熟不熟 |
[24:37] | Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas | 天真的小山妞成绩好 有理想 |
[24:40] | decides “Hey, look at me, I’m gonna move to Zootopia… | 就觉得 我得去动物城 |
[24:43] | where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!” | 食肉和食草动物和平相处 还一起唱山歌 |
[24:46] | Only to find, whoopsie, we don’t all get along. | 结果呢 哎呀 他们关系并不好 |
[24:49] | And that dream of becoming a big city cop, | 做大城市警察的梦想 |
[24:51] | double whoopsie, she’s a meter maid. | 哎呀呀 成了交通协管 |
[24:53] | And whoopsie number three-sie, | 还有哎呀呀呀 |
[24:55] | no one cares about her or her dreams. | 没人关心她和她的梦想 |
[24:57] | And soon enough those dreams die, | 梦想很快就破灭了 |
[24:59] | and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor | 然后身体和精神都消沉下去 |
[25:02] | living in a box under a bridge. | 只能住在桥洞里 |
[25:03] | Till finally she has no choice but to go back home | 终于发现自己只能选择回家 |
[25:06] | with that cute fuzzy wuzzy | 夹着自己那条 |
[25:07] | little tail between her legs to become… | 毛茸茸的小尾巴 变成了 |
[25:09] | You’re from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? | 你是兔窝镇的 对吧 |
[25:11] | So how about a carrot farmer? | 种胡萝卜的农民 |
[25:13] | That sound about right? | 听着不错吧 |
[25:18] | Be careful now, or it won’t just be your dreams getting crushed. | 小心点 不然就不止是你的梦想被碾碎了 |
[25:22] | No one tells me what I can or can’t be. | 没人能告诉我做什么不做什么 |
[25:25] | Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to | 尤其是个没胆量的混球 |
[25:29] | try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler. | 只知道智取爪子冰棍 |
[25:32] | All right, look. | 好了 |
[25:34] | Everyone comes to Zootopia | 大家来到动物城 |
[25:36] | thinking they can be anything they want. | 觉得能成就无限可能 |
[25:38] | Well, you can’t. You can only be what you are. | 其实不行 你只能成为自己 |
[25:42] | Sly fox. Dumb bunny. | 狐狸狡猾 兔子蠢 |
[25:44] | I’m not a dumb bunny. | 我不蠢 |
[25:47] | Right. And that’s not wet cement. | 好吧 这也不是湿水泥 |
[25:51] | You’ll never be a real cop. | 你做不了真正的警察的 |
[25:54] | You’re a cute meter maid, though. | 做交通协管倒是挺不错 |
[25:56] | Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there. | 没准能做督察员呢 加油 |
[26:03] | 爸爸妈妈 | |
[26:32] | 一人份胡萝卜 | |
[26:52] | – Oh, hey, it’s my parents! – Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart! | -爸爸妈妈 -看她 亲爱的 |
[26:56] | Hey there, Jude the Dude. | 你好啊 厉害的朱迪 |
[26:58] | How was your first day on the force? | 第一天做警察怎么样 |
[27:00] | – It was real great! – Yeah? Everything you ever hoped? | -可棒了 -跟想的一样吗 |
[27:04] | Absolutely. And more. | 当然了 还有呢 |
[27:06] | Everyone’s so nice, and I feel like… | 大家都可好了 我觉得 |
[27:09] | I’m really making a difference. | 自己真的有点成就 |
[27:10] | Wait a second. Holy cranks, Bonnie. | 等等 天哪 邦妮 |
[27:12] | – Look at that! – Oh, my sweet heaven! | -看看 -我的天哪 |
[27:14] | Judy, are you a meter maid? | 朱迪 你是交通协管吗 |
[27:16] | Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing.. | 这个 只是暂时的 |
[27:18] | – It’s the safest job on the force! – She’s not a real cop! | -警局最安全的工作 -她不是真警察 |
[27:21] | – Our prayers have been answered! – Glorious day! | -祈祷终于有回音了 -赞美主 |
[27:23] | Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! | 交通协管 交通协管 交通协管 |
[27:26] | – Dad! Dad! – Meter maid! | -爸爸 爸爸 -交通协管 |
[27:28] | You know what, it’s been a really long day, I should… | 今天很漫长了 我得 |
[27:30] | – You get some rest. – Those meters aren’t gonna maid themselves. | -你休息吧 -好好协管交通去吧 |
[27:33] | – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[27:40] | Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music! | 兔子 快关了那丧气的歌 |
[27:44] | Leave the meter maid alone, didn’t you hear her conversation? | 别烦交通协管 没听她说话吗 |
[27:47] | – She feels like a failure! – Oh, shut up! | -她觉得自己是废物 -闭嘴 |
[27:49] | – You shut up! – You shut up! | -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[27:51] | – You shut up! – Tomorrow is another day. | -你闭嘴 -明天又是新的一天 |
[27:55] | Yeah, but it might be worse! | 是啊 还可能更糟呢 |
[27:59] | I was 30 seconds over! | 我才超了30秒 |
[28:02] | Yeah, you’re a real hero, lady. | 你真厉害 姑娘 |
[28:06] | My mommy says she wishes you were dead. | 我妈妈说她想让你去死 |
[28:09] | Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary. | 土包子 我交的税养的你 |
[28:14] | I am a real cop. I am a real cop. | 我是真的警察 我是真的警察 |
[28:17] | I am a real cop. I am a real cop. | 我是真的警察 我是真的警察 |
[28:20] | Hey, you! Bunny! | 你 兔子 |
[28:21] | Sir, if you have a grievance | 先生 您如果有意见 |
[28:23] | you may contest recitation in traffic court. | 可以去交通法庭起诉 |
[28:25] | What are you talking about?! My shop! | 你说什么呢 我的店 |
[28:27] | It was just robbed! Look, he’s getting away! | 刚被抢了 看 他跑了 |
[28:30] | Well, are you a cop or not? | 你是警察吗 |
[28:32] | Yes! Yes! Don’t worry, sir, I got this! | 是啊 是啊 不用担心 先生 交给我 |
[28:40] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:41] | Stop in the name of the law! | 我是警察 站住 |
[28:42] | Catch me if ya’ can, cottontail! | 来抓我啊 毛尾巴 |
[28:52] | Coming through! | 小心 |
[28:53] | This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31. | 我是麦克角警官 发现违法行为 |
[28:55] | I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit! | 交给我 霍普斯警官 我在追了 |
[29:03] | 小啮齿城 | |
[29:14] | You! Freeze! | 你 站住 |
[29:17] | Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops! | 交通协管 等真的警察来吧 |
[29:21] | Stop! | 字幕 |
[29:50] | Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon. | 抱歉 借过 抱歉 对不起 |
[29:58] | Bon voyage, flatfoot! | 再见了 平脚怪 |
[30:17] | – Stop right there! – Have a donut, coppa! | -站住 -吃个甜甜圈吧 条子 |
[30:18] | 大甜甜圈 | |
[30:21] | 老鼠家饭店 | |
[30:21] | Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings? | 天哪 看到那豹纹打底裤了吗 |
[30:31] | – I love your hair. – Thank you. | -发型好棒 -谢谢 |
[30:35] | Come to papa! | 来找爸爸吧 |
[30:39] | Okay. You’re gonna have to be patient and wait in line | 好了 您得跟其他人一眼排队 |
[30:42] | just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay? | 耐心等 水獭顿太太 好吗 |
[30:51] | – I popped the weasel! – Hopps! | -黄鼠狼上门了 -霍普斯 |
[30:57] | 牛局长 | |
[30:57] | Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. | 擅离职守 引发公众恐慌 |
[31:01] | Reckless endangerment of rodents… | 危及啮齿动物生命 |
[31:03] | But, to be fair, | 但说句公道话 |
[31:05] | you did stop a master criminal | 你确实阻止了个恶棍 |
[31:06] | from stealing two dozen moldy onions. | 偷走两袋发霉的洋葱 |
[31:09] | Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren’t onions. | 抱歉 长官 这些不是洋葱 |
[31:12] | Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias. | 这些是藏红花属植物 午夜嚎叫[拉丁文] |
[31:14] | They’re a class C botanical, sir. | 是C类药用植物 长官 |
[31:16] | Well, I grew up in a family | 我家那里 |
[31:17] | where plant husbandry was kind of a thing… | 都流行种植业 |
[31:19] | – Shut your tiny mouth now! – Sir, I got the bad guy. | -闭上你的小嘴 -长官 我抓住了坏人 |
[31:23] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[31:24] | Your job is putting tickets on parked cars! | 你的工作是开违章停车罚单 |
[31:28] | Chief, Mrs. Otterton’s here to see you again. | 局长 水獭顿夫人又来找你了 |
[31:31] | – Not now. – Okay, I just need to know if you want to… | -现在不行 -我只想知道你是不是 |
[31:33] | – take it this time she seems really upset… – Not now! | -这次见见 她好像挺伤心 -现在不行 |
[31:35] | Sir. I don’t wanna be a meter maid, | 长官 我不想做交通协管 |
[31:37] | I wanna be a real cop. | 我想做真的警察 |
[31:40] | Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted… | 你以为市长把你分过来时 |
[31:43] | – when he assigned you to me? – But, sir… | -问过我想要什么吗 -可是 长官 |
[31:45] | Life isn’t some cartoon musical | 生活不是卡通音乐剧 |
[31:47] | where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams… | 只要唱唱跳跳的 然后无聊的梦 |
[31:51] | magically come true! So let it go. | 就奇迹般地成真了 放手吧 |
[31:56] | Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please. | 牛局长 拜托了 五分钟就好 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she’s super slippery. | 抱歉 长官 我想拦住她 但是太滑了 |
[32:03] | I gotta go sit down. | 我得坐一坐 |
[32:05] | Ma’am, as I’ve told you, we’re doing everything we can. | 夫人 我说了 我们已经尽力了 |
[32:08] | My husband has been missing for ten days. | 我丈夫失踪十天了 |
[32:11] | – His name is Emmitt Otterton. – Yes. I know. | -他叫艾米特·水獭顿 -我知道 |
[32:14] | He’s a florist. We have 2 beautiful children. | 是花匠 我们有两个孩子 |
[32:17] | He would never just disappear. | 他不会凭空消失的 |
[32:19] | Ma’am, our detectives are very busy. | 夫人 我们的警探都很忙 |
[32:22] | Please. There’s gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt. | 拜托了 肯定有人能找到艾米特的 |
[32:26] | – Mrs. Otterton. – I will find him. | -水獭顿夫人 -我能找到 |
[32:30] | Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny! | 谢谢你 保佑你 小兔子 |
[32:38] | Take this. Find my Emmitt. | 拿着这个 找到我的艾米特 |
[32:41] | Bring him home to me and my babies. Please. | 带他回来见我和孩子们 摆脱了 |
[32:44] | Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here. | 水獭顿夫人 请在外面等 |
[32:46] | Of course. Oh, thank you both so much! | 好啊 太感谢你们两个了 |
[32:48] | One second. | 稍等 |
[32:51] | – You’re fired. – What? Why? | -你被炒了 -什么 为什么 |
[32:54] | Insubordination! Now. I’m going to open this door, | 违抗命令 我要打开门 |
[32:57] | and you’re going to tell that Otter | 然后你告诉那水獭 |
[32:59] | you’re a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, | 你之前是交通协管 有严重妄想症 |
[33:02] | who will not be taking the case. | 不能接这个案子 |
[33:04] | I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case! | 我听说霍普斯警官接了案子 |
[33:07] | Assistant Mayor Bellwether! | 头羊市长助理 |
[33:09] | The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off. | 哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效 |
[33:12] | Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! | 狮心市长肯定高兴坏了 |
[33:15] | No, let’s not tell the mayor just yet. | 先别告诉市长吧 |
[33:16] | And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that. | 信息发送成功 好了 |
[33:19] | All right, well, I’d say the case is in good hands. | 我觉得这下案子有把握了 |
[33:22] | Us little guys really need to stick together, right? | 我们小动物就得互相照应 |
[33:24] | – Like glue. – Good one. | -才能羊眉兔气 -真逗 |
[33:27] | Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay? | 有问题就打我电话 好吗 |
[33:29] | You’ve always got a friend at City Hall, | 我就是你在市政厅的朋友 |
[33:30] | Judy. All right! Bye-bye! | 好了 朱迪 再见 |
[33:33] | Thank you, ma’am! | 谢谢你 女士 |
[33:38] | I will give you 48 hours. | 我给你48小时 |
[33:42] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[33:42] | – That’s two days to find Emmitt Otterton. – Okay. | -也就是两天时间内找到艾米特·水獭顿 -好 |
[33:45] | But…you strike out, you resign. | 但是找不到 你就得辞职 |
[33:54] | Okay. Deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[33:56] | Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file. | 很好 爪豪斯会把完整的案宗给你 |
[34:00] | 动物城警局 失踪哺乳动物报告 | |
[34:00] | Here you go. One missing otter. | 给你 失踪的水獭 |
[34:03] | 动物城警局 失踪哺乳动物报告 | |
[34:05] | – That’s it? – Yikes! | -就这么点 -就是说呀 |
[34:07] | That is the smallest case file I’ve ever seen. Leads, none. | 这是我见过的最薄的案宗了 线索 无 |
[34:10] | Witnesses, none. | 目击证人 无 |
[34:11] | And you’re not in the computer system yet, so… | 而且你现在还进不了电脑系统 所以 |
[34:13] | Resources, none! | 资源 无 |
[34:15] | Hoo, I hope you didn’t stake your career | 希望你没把自己的前途 |
[34:17] | on cracking this one. | 都赌在这个案子上 |
[34:19] | Okay. Last known sighting. | 好吧 最后出现的地点 |
[34:19] | 最后出现地点 | |
[34:26] | Can I just borrow? Thank you. | 可以借我用一下吗 谢谢 |
[34:32] | – Pawpsicle? – The murder weapon! | -爪子冰棒 -作案凶器 |
[34:35] | – “Get your Pawpsicle”… – Yeah! Cause that… | -“来尝尝爪子冰棒” -没错 因为那 |
[34:39] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[34:41] | It means I have a lead. | 意思是我有线索了 |
[34:50] | – Hi! Hello! It’s me again! – Hey! It’s Officer Toot-Toot. | -你好 又是我 -是嘟嘟警官啊 |
[34:56] | No. Actually it’s Officer Hopps, | 不 我是霍普斯警官 |
[34:57] | and I’m here to ask you some questions about a case. | 我要问你几个问题 是关于一个案子的 |
[35:00] | What happened, meter maid? | 怎么了 交通协管 |
[35:01] | Did someone steal a traffic cone? | 有人把交通锥标偷走了吗 |
[35:03] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[35:07] | Hey, Carrots, you’re gonna wake the baby. | 萝卜头 你会把宝宝吵醒的 |
[35:09] | I gotta get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[35:10] | This is important, sir. | 这很重要 先生 |
[35:11] | I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait. | 你那十块钱的爪子冰棒可以等一会再卖 |
[35:15] | I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. | 小家伙 我一天挣两百块呢 |
[35:18] | 365 days a year, since I was 12. | 从我12岁起 一年365天无休 |
[35:21] | And time is money. Hop along. | 时间就是金钱 让开 |
[35:23] | Please just look at the picture. | 请你看一下这张照片 |
[35:25] | You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? | 水獭顿先生手里的爪子冰棒是你卖给他的吧 |
[35:27] | – Do you know him? – I know everybody. | -你认识他吗 -没有我不认识的人 |
[35:29] | And I also know that somewhere | 而且我还知道某处的一家玩具店 |
[35:31] | there’s a toy store missing its stuffed animal, | 丢了一个毛绒玩具 |
[35:33] | so why don’t you get back to your box? | 所以你赶紧回盒子里待着吧 |
[35:36] | Fine. Then we’ll have to do this the hard way. | 好吧 看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[35:39] | Did you just boot my stroller? | 你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗 |
[35:41] | Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. | 尼古拉斯·王尔德 你被捕了 |
[35:44] | For what? Hurting your feelings? | 理由呢 伤害你的感情吗 |
[35:46] | Felony tax evasion. | 偷税漏税 |
[35:48] | Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, | 从你12岁开始 每年365天 |
[35:52] | since you were 12… | 每天200块 |
[35:52] | that’s two decades, so times twenty, | 一共是20年 所以乘以20 |
[35:54] | which is 1,460,000, I think. | 也就是146万 应该没错吧 |
[35:58] | I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, | 虽然我只是只蠢兔子 |
[36:00] | but we are good at multiplying. | 不过我们很会算数[繁殖] |
[36:01] | Anyway, according to your tax forms, | 总而言之 在你的税务报表上 |
[36:03] | you reported, let me see here, zero! | 你申报了 让我看看 零元的税 |
[36:06] | Unfortunately, | 倒霉的是 |
[36:08] | lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. | 税收表格上作假是重罪 |
[36:11] | – 5 years jail time. – Well, it’s my word against yours. | -要判刑5年 -空口无凭 |
[36:16] | 200 bucks a day, fluff, | 小家伙 从我12岁起 |
[36:17] | 365 days a year, since I was twelve. | 每年365天 每天200块 |
[36:21] | Actually it’s your word against yours. | 其实呢 我都录下来了 |
[36:22] | And if you want this pen you’re going to help me | 如果你想要这支笔 你就得帮我找到 |
[36:24] | find this poor missing otter, or the only place | 这只失踪的水獭 不然的话 |
[36:26] | you’ll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria. | 你就只能在监狱的食堂里卖冰棒了 |
[36:31] | It’s called a hustle, sweet heart. | 这叫智取 亲爱的 |
[36:33] | She hustled you. | 她把你给耍了 |
[36:39] | She hustled you good! | 好个智取 |
[36:42] | You’re a cop now, Nick. | 你现在是警察了 尼克 |
[36:43] | You’re gonna need one of these. | 给你张贴纸 你会用得上的 |
[36:46] | Have fun working with the fuzz! | 祝你和小毛球合作愉快 |
[36:51] | Start talking. | 开始交代吧 |
[36:53] | I don’t know where he is, I only saw where he went. | 我不知道他在哪 我只看到他往哪去了 |
[36:56] | Great, let’s go! | 棒极了 走吧 |
[36:59] | It’s not exactly a place for a cute little bunny. | 那地方可不适合可爱的小兔兔 |
[37:02] | – Don’t call me cute, get in the car. – Okay. You’re the boss. | -不许说我可爱 上车 -好吧 你说了算 |
[37:26] | Hi. Hello? | 你好 |
[37:29] | I’m… Hello? | 我是 你好 |
[37:31] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 你好 |
[37:36] | Hello! My name is… | 你好 我是 |
[37:38] | You know, I’m gonna hit the pause button right there. | 我现在就得打断你 |
[37:41] | Cause we’re all good on bunny scout cookies. | 因为我们不需要兔子童子军曲奇饼了 |
[37:44] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[37:46] | I’m Officer Hopps, ZPD. | 我是动物城警局的霍普斯警官 |
[37:48] | I’m looking for a missing mammal… | 我在寻找一只失踪的哺乳动物 |
[37:50] | Emmitt Otterton. Right here. | 艾米特·水獭顿 就是这位 |
[37:52] | He may have frequented this establishment? | 他曾经是这里的常客 |
[37:59] | Yeah, old Emmitt! | 没错 老艾米特 |
[38:02] | Haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks. | 好几周没见到他了 |
[38:05] | But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. | 但是 你应该找他的瑜伽教练谈谈 |
[38:08] | I’d be happy to take you back. | 我很乐意带你们到后面去 |
[38:10] | Oh, thank you so much, | 非常感谢 |
[38:11] | I’d appericiate that more than you can imagine, it’d be such… | 真是非常非常感谢你 这真是 |
[38:13] | Oh! You are naked.. | 你没穿衣服 |
[38:15] | Oh, for sure. We’re a naturalist club! | 当然 我们这里是自然主义俱乐部 |
[38:18] | Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. | 没错 在动物城谁都能成就无限可能 |
[38:21] | These guys, they be naked. | 这些人 他们就喜欢光着 |
[38:23] | Nangi’s just on the other side of the Pleasure Pool. | 南吉就在欢乐池的另一边 |
[38:34] | Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? | 天啊 这里让你觉得别扭吗 |
[38:37] | Because if so, there’s no shame in calling it quits. | 因为你要是觉得别扭的话 现在放弃还不丢人 |
[38:41] | Yes, there is. | 很丢人 |
[38:43] | Boy, that’s the spirit. | 这才像话 |
[38:46] | Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. | 没错 有些哺乳动物认为自然主义很奇怪 |
[38:49] | But you know what I say is weird? | 可你知道什么才是奇怪吗 |
[38:52] | Clothes on animals! Here we go! | 动物穿衣服才奇怪呢 找到她了 |
[38:56] | As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, | 你们也看到了 南吉是头大象 |
[38:58] | so she’ll totally remember everything. | 所以她一定会记得所有细节 |
[39:01] | Hey, Nangi. | 南吉 |
[39:02] | These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter. | 他们要问你几个水獭艾米特的问题 |
[39:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:07] | Emmitt Otterton. | 艾米特·水獭顿 |
[39:08] | Been coming to your yoga class for like six years. | 他上你的瑜伽课上了六年了 |
[39:11] | I have no memory of this beaver. | 我不记得这只河狸 |
[39:13] | He’s an otter, actually. | 其实他是只水獭 |
[39:15] | He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember? | 他几周前的周三来过 记得吗 |
[39:17] | No. | 不记得 |
[39:18] | Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, | 他穿了一件绿色的针织毛衣背心 |
[39:21] | and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. | 还有一条新买的夸特卫宽松裤 |
[39:24] | Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot. | 还系了条佩斯利花纹领带 漂亮的温莎结 |
[39:27] | – Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? – No. | -可帅了 记得吗 南吉 -不记得 |
[39:30] | Yeah, and we both walked him out, | 没错 咱们俩一块送他出去的 |
[39:32] | and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim. | 然后他上了一辆银边的白色旧车 |
[39:35] | Needed a tune up. | 那车该送修了 |
[39:37] | The third cylinder wasn’t firing. Remember that, Nangi? | 第三个汽缸都不打火了 记得吗 南吉 |
[39:40] | No. | 不记得 |
[39:41] | You didn’t happen to catch the licence plate number? | 你不会恰好记得车牌号码吧 |
[39:45] | – Did you? – Oh, for sure. | -记得吗 -当然 |
[39:47] | It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. | 车牌是29THD03 |
[39:52] | 0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you. | 03 你提供了很多有用的信息 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. | 我就说南吉的记忆力好的很嘛 |
[39:58] | I wish I had a memory like an elephant. | 真希望我也能有大象这么好的记忆力 |
[40:01] | 迷泉绿洲 | |
[40:03] | Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. | 我玩的很开心 你就不用谢我了 |
[40:06] | And seeing as any moron can run a plate, | 既然傻瓜都能查到车牌号码 |
[40:08] | I will take that pen and bid you adieu. | 那么我就拿上笔跟你道别了 |
[40:12] | The plate. I can’t run a plate. | 车牌号 我查不了车牌号 |
[40:14] | I’m not in the system yet. | 我还进不了电脑系统 |
[40:16] | – Give me the pen, please. – What was it you said? | -请把笔给我 -你刚才说什么 |
[40:20] | Any moron can run a plate? | 傻瓜都能查车牌号 |
[40:22] | Gosh, if only there were a moron around | 要是这里有个傻瓜 |
[40:25] | who were up to the task. | 能干这件事就好了 |
[40:27] | Rabbit, I did what you asked. | 兔子 我已经照你说的做了 |
[40:28] | You can’t keep me on the hook forever. | 你不能永远抓着我不放 |
[40:30] | Not forever. | 不会永远的 |
[40:31] | Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case. | 我只剩36个小时来破案了 |
[40:35] | So can you run the plate or not? | 你到底能不能查车牌号 |
[40:39] | Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV. | 我刚想起来 我有个朋友在车管所工作 |
[40:41] | 车管所 | |
[40:44] | Flash is the fastest guy in there. | 闪电是这里最快的人 |
[40:45] | You need something done, he’s on it. | 你要办事 找他就对了 |
[40:47] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[40:47] | We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. | 我们的时间真的很紧 每一分钟都很重要 |
[40:51] | Wait. They’re all sloths? | 等等 他们全都是树獭吗 |
[41:23] | You said this was going to be quick! | 你说会很快的 |
[41:25] | What, are you saying just because he’s a sloth | 怎么 就因为他是树獭 |
[41:26] | he can’t be fast? | 他就快不起来吗 |
[41:28] | I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything. | 不是谁都能成就无限可能吗 |
[41:30] | Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! | 闪电 闪电 数你最快 |
[41:32] | Buddy, it’s nice to see you. | 哥们 见到你真高兴 |
[41:35] | Nice to… see you… too. | 我也 很高兴 见到你 |
[41:41] | Hey, Flash, I’d love you to meet my friend. | 闪电 给你介绍一下我的朋友 |
[41:44] | Ah… Darlin, I’ve forgotten your name. | 亲爱的 我忘了你叫什么名字了 |
[41:47] | Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you? | 我是朱迪·霍普斯警官 你好吗 |
[41:49] | I am… | 我 |
[41:51] | doing… just.. | 过得 |
[41:55] | – Fine? – As well..as..I can..be… | -挺好 -还 不错 |
[42:01] | – What… – Hang in there. | -有什么 -坚持住 |
[42:02] | – can I…do… – Well, I was hoping you could run a plate… | -可以 -我希望你可以帮我查一个车牌 |
[42:05] | – for you… – Well, I was hoping you could… | -帮你 -我希望你可以 |
[42:08] | …today? | 的吗 |
[42:12] | Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. | 我希望你可以帮我们查一个车牌号码 |
[42:14] | We are in a really big hurry. | 我们真的很着急 |
[42:18] | – Sure… What’s the…plate… – 2-9-T… | -当然 车牌号码 是 -29T |
[42:23] | – number? – 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. | -什么 -29THD03 |
[42:36] | -29 -THD03 – 2…9… – T-H-D-0-3. | |
[42:44] | -T -HD03 – T… – H-D-0-3. | |
[42:48] | -H -D03 – H… – D-0-3. | |
[42:54] | -D -03 – D… – 0-3. | |
[42:58] | -0 -3 – 0… – 3! | |
[43:02] | – Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? – No! | -闪电 想听个笑话吗 -不要 |
[43:06] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[43:08] | What do you call a three-humped camel? | 骆驼为什么会有三个驼峰 |
[43:12] | I don’t know. What do you call… | 我不知道 骆驼为什么 |
[43:19] | – Three-humped camel. – A three-humped…camel? | -有三个驼峰 -会 有 三个驼峰 |
[43:25] | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[43:41] | Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! | 哈哈 没错 很好笑 很好笑 |
[43:43] | Can we please just focus on the task? | 我们能不能认真工作 |
[43:45] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[43:46] | – Priscilla! – Oh, no! | -普莉希拉 -不 |
[43:49] | – Yes…Flash? – What…do.. | -什么事 闪电 -骆驼 |
[43:55] | – No… – you call… | -不 -为什么会有 |
[43:56] | A three-humped camel? | 三个驼峰 |
[43:58] | Pregnant! Okay! Great! We got it! | 怀孕了 好了 棒极了 我们知道了 |
[44:00] | – Please just… – three…humped… | -求求你 -三个驼峰 |
[44:02] | 动物城哺乳动物车管所 车牌号 29THD03 车主 冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司 地址 动物城冰原镇755常青街 | |
[44:14] | – Here…you… – Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you! | -给 -好的 好的 快 谢谢 |
[44:17] | – 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. – …go. | -29THD03 -你 |
[44:19] | It’s registered to Tundratown Limo Service. | 注册在病源镇豪华轿车服务公司 |
[44:22] | A limo took Otterton! And the limo’s in Tundratown! | 水獭顿坐豪华轿车走了 这辆车在病源镇 |
[44:24] | It’s in Tundratown! | 就在病源镇 |
[44:25] | Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you. | 好个智取 哥们 我爱你 我欠你的 |
[44:27] | Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and… | 快走 我们得赶在下班高峰期前 |
[44:29] | It’s night?! | 已经是晚上了 |
[44:32] | Closed. Great. | 锁门了 棒极了 |
[44:34] | 冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司 | |
[44:34] | And I will betcha you don’t have a warrant to get in, hmm? | 我敢说你没有搜索令吧 |
[44:38] | – Darn it. It’s a bummer. – You wasted the day on purpose. | -该死 真是扫兴 -你故意把耽误了我一天 |
[44:42] | Ma’am, I have a fake badge. | 女士 我戴着假警徽 |
[44:44] | I would never impede your pretend investigation. | 我绝不会妨碍你假装调查的 |
[44:46] | It’s not a pretend investigation! | 这不是假装调查 |
[44:48] | Look, see? See him? This otter is missing. | 看 看到他了吗 这只水獭失踪了 |
[44:52] | Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him. | 那他们应该派个真警察去找他 |
[44:55] | What is your problem? Does seeing me fail | 你什么毛病 看到我失败 |
[44:57] | somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life? | 能让你对自己悲哀的生活感觉好些吗 |
[45:00] | It does, 100 %. | 是的 当然了 |
[45:02] | Now, since you’re sans warrant. | 既然你没有搜索令 |
[45:06] | I guess we’re done? | 那咱们两清了吧 |
[45:10] | Fine. We are done. Here’s your pen. | 好吧 两清了 给你笔 |
[45:19] | First off, you throw like a bunny. | 首先 你丢东西的动作真像兔子 |
[45:21] | Second, you’re a very sore loser. | 其次 你真是个输不起的家伙 |
[45:23] | See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over. | 回头见了 毛茸茸警官 可惜都结束了 |
[45:26] | I wish I could have helped more. | 真希望能多帮上你点忙 |
[45:27] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[45:29] | you don’t need a warrant if you have probable cause, | 有正经的理由 就不需要搜查令 |
[45:31] | and I’m pretty sure I saw a… | 我非常确定我见到了 |
[45:32] | shifty lowlife climbing the fence. | 一只贼眉鼠眼的家伙翻过了栅栏 |
[45:35] | So you’re helping plenty! Come on! | 所以你还真帮了不少忙 走吧 |
[45:40] | 2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it! | 29THD03 就是这辆了 |
[45:51] | Polar bear fur. | 北极熊毛 |
[45:56] | – Oh my God! – What? What? | -天啊 -什么 怎么了 |
[45:57] | The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole! | 杰里·沃尔的《丝绒烟斗》 |
[46:01] | But on CD. Who still uses CDs? | 但是是CD 现在谁还听CD啊 |
[46:10] | Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day. | 萝卜头 如果水獭在这待过 他肯定非常难受 |
[46:16] | Those are claw marks. | 那些是爪痕 |
[46:19] | You ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这样的情况吗 |
[46:21] | – No. – Oh, wait. Look! | -没有 -等下 看 |
[46:26] | This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here. | 是他 艾米特·水獭顿 他肯定来过这儿 |
[46:31] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得出了什么事 |
[46:36] | Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur… | 不好 等一下 北极熊毛 |
[46:39] | Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. | 鼠帮音乐 高档杯子 |
[46:42] | I know whose car this is, we gotta go! | 我知道这是谁的车了 赶快走 |
[46:43] | What? Whose car is it? | 什么 是谁的车 |
[46:44] | The most feared crime boss in Tundratown. | 冰原镇里最可怕的黑帮老大 |
[46:46] | They call him Mr. Big, | 他叫大先生 |
[46:48] | and he does not like me. So we gotta go! | 他不喜欢我 所以我们快走吧 |
[46:50] | I’m not leaving, this is a crime scene. | 我不走 这是犯罪现场 |
[46:52] | Well, it’s gonna be an even bigger crime scene… | 要是大先生发现我在这儿 |
[46:53] | if Mr. Big finds me here, | 就会变成更惨烈的犯罪现场 |
[46:54] | so we’re leaving right now. | 马上走 |
[46:58] | Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see. | 雷蒙德 那是凯文吧 好久不见 |
[47:01] | And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me? | 提到”不见” 你们就当没见过我行吗 |
[47:06] | For old times sake? | 看在往日的情面上 |
[47:08] | That’s a no. | 不行 |
[47:23] | What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you? | 你做了什么 让大先生这么生气 |
[47:25] | I, uh… I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug | 可能是因为我曾经卖给他一块昂贵的壁毯 |
[47:29] | that was made from the fur of a skunk’s butt. | 它是用臭鼬屁股上的毛做的 |
[47:36] | Oh, sweet cheese ‘n crackers. | 我的天啊 |
[47:53] | – Is that Mr. Big? – No. | -那是大先生吗 -不 |
[47:55] | – What about him? Is that him? – No. | -那他呢 是他吗 -不是 |
[48:01] | – That’s gotta be him. – Stop talking. | -这回肯定是他 -别说了 |
[48:03] | Stop talking. Stop talking! | 别说了 别说了 |
[48:13] | Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder… | 大先生 这只是一次单纯的误会 |
[48:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:20] | This is a simple misunderstanding. | 这只是一次单纯的误会而已 |
[48:24] | You come here unannounced | 我女儿结婚这天 |
[48:25] | on the day my daughter is to be married. | 你不请自来 |
[48:27] | Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so… | 其实 我们是被人强行带到这儿的 所以… |
[48:31] | Point is, I did not know that it was your car, | 关键是 我之前不知道那是您的车 |
[48:33] | and I certainly did not know about your daughter’s wedding! | 我也不知道您女儿要结婚 |
[48:37] | I trusted you, Nicky. | 我信任过你 尼克 |
[48:39] | I welcomed you into my home. | 我邀请你来我家 |
[48:41] | We broke bread together. | 我们还共进晚餐 |
[48:43] | Grandmama made you a cannoli. | 奶奶给你做了奶油煎饼卷 |
[48:46] | And how did you repay my generosity? | 结果你怎么报答我的好意的 |
[48:49] | With a rug made from the butt of a skunk. | 拿一块臭鼬屁股毛做的毯子报答我 |
[48:53] | A skunk-butt rug. | 臭鼬屁股毛皮做的毯子 |
[48:55] | You disrespected me. | 你不尊重我 |
[48:56] | You disrespected my grandmama, | 你不尊重我奶奶 |
[48:59] | who I buried in that skunk-butt rug. | 我用那块臭鼬屁股毛皮毯子埋葬了她 |
[49:03] | I told you never to show your face here again, | 我告诉过你 不准再到这儿来了 |
[49:05] | but here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[49:07] | Snooping around with this… | 贼眉鼠眼地 跟这个 |
[49:09] | What are you? A performer? What’s with the costume? | 你是干什么的 演员吗 穿成那样干什么 |
[49:12] | – Sir, I am a co… – Mime! | -先生 我是警… -哑剧演员 |
[49:14] | She’s a mime. This mime can not speak. | 她是哑剧演员 哑剧演员不能说话 |
[49:17] | – You can’t speak if you’re a mime. – No, I am a cop. | -你是哑剧演员 你不能说话 -不 我是警察 |
[49:20] | And I’m on the Emmitt Otterton case. | 我在查艾米特·水獭顿案 |
[49:22] | And my evidence puts him in your car! | 线索指向了你的车 |
[49:24] | So intimidate me all you want, | 随便你怎么威胁我 |
[49:26] | I’m going to find out what you did to that otter | 就算这是我这辈子做的最后一件事 |
[49:28] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 我也要查出你把水獭怎么样了 |
[49:33] | Then I have only one request. | 那我就只剩一个请求了 |
[49:36] | Say hello to Grandmama. | 帮我跟奶奶问好 |
[49:39] | Ice ’em! | 做了他们 |
[49:39] | No, no, no. I didn’t see nothing! I’m not saying nothing! | 不不不 我什么也没看见 我绝不说出去 |
[49:43] | And you never will. | 你也不会说出去了 |
[49:44] | Please! No, no, no, no! | 求求你 别别别 |
[49:46] | If you’re mad at me about the rug, I’ve got more rugs! | 你要是因为毯子生我的气 我还有更多毯子 |
[49:48] | Daddy! It’s time for our dance! | 爸爸 我们该跳舞了 |
[49:54] | What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! | 我们不是说好了吗 婚礼上不能做掉谁 |
[49:57] | I have to, baby, daddy has to. | 我不得不这么做 宝贝 爸爸也无奈 |
[50:00] | – Ice ’em. – No, no, no! | -做掉他们 -不不不 |
[50:02] | Wait, wait! | 等下 等下 |
[50:04] | She’s the bunny that saved my life yesterday! | 她就是昨天从巨型甜甜圈下 |
[50:06] | From that giant donut! | 救了我一命的兔子 |
[50:08] | – This bunny? – Yeah. Hi! | -这只兔子吗 -对 你好 |
[50:11] | – Hi. I love your dress. – Thank you. | -你好 我喜欢你的裙子 -谢谢 |
[50:16] | Put them down. | 放下他们 |
[50:20] | You’ve done me a great service. | 你帮了我大忙 |
[50:22] | I will help you find the otter. | 我会帮你找到水獭 |
[50:25] | I will take your kindness, and pay it forward. | 我感谢你的善良 我要报答你 |
[50:58] | Otterton is my florist. He’s like a part of the family. | 水獭顿是我的花匠 他就像家人一样 |
[51:02] | He had something important he wanted to discuss. | 他说有要事想商量 |
[51:05] | That’s why I sent that car to pick him up. | 所以我派那辆车去接他 |
[51:09] | But he never arrived. | 但他没能到这儿来 |
[51:11] | Because he was attacked. | 因为他受到了袭击 |
[51:13] | No, he attacked. | 不 是他袭击别人 |
[51:16] | Otterton? | 水獭顿吗 |
[51:17] | Otterton. | 就是水獭顿 |
[51:19] | He went crazy. Ripped up the car. | 他发疯了 在车里闹了个底朝天 |
[51:22] | Scared my driver half to death. | 把我的司机吓得半死 |
[51:25] | And disappeared into the night. | 然后消失在夜色中 |
[51:27] | But he’s a sweet little otter. | 可他是一只可爱的水獭 |
[51:31] | My child, we may be evolved, | 孩子 就算我们进化了 |
[51:35] | but deep down we are still animals. | 内心深处也还是动物 |
[51:40] | You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car. | 你想找到水獭顿 就去跟司机谈谈 |
[51:44] | His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District. | 他叫曼查斯 住在热带雨林区 |
[51:48] | Only he can tell you more. | 只有他能告诉你更多消息 |
[51:54] | Mr. Manchas? | 曼查斯先生 |
[51:56] | Judy Hopps, ZPD. | 我是警局的朱迪·霍普斯 |
[51:58] | We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton. | 我们想知道艾米特·水獭顿遭遇了什么 |
[52:06] | You should be asking what happened to me. | 你应该问我遭遇了什么 |
[52:13] | – A teensy otter did that? – What happened? | -这是一只小水獭干的 -发生什么了 |
[52:17] | He was an animal. | 他兽性大发 |
[52:21] | Down on all fours. | 四爪并用 |
[52:27] | He was a savage! | 他就是只野兽 |
[52:39] | There was no warning. | 毫无预兆 |
[52:41] | He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers. | 他一直喊着午夜嚎叫 |
[52:44] | Over and over, the Night Howlers! | 一遍又一遍地喊午夜嚎叫 |
[52:47] | So you know about the Night Howlers too? | 你也知道午夜嚎叫 |
[52:51] | Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly | 很好 因为我们来这儿 |
[52:54] | what we are here to talk about. Right? | 就是想跟你谈谈午夜嚎叫 是不是 |
[52:58] | Yep, so you just open the door and tell us what you know, | 对 麻烦你开门 告诉我们你知道什么 |
[53:02] | and we will tell you what we know. | 我们也把我们知道的告诉你 |
[53:05] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[53:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:10] | Clever fox. | 聪明的狐狸 |
[53:16] | Mr. Manchas? | 曼查斯先生 |
[53:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:28] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[53:35] | – What is wrong with him?! – I don’t know! | -他怎么了 -我不知道 |
[53:42] | Jump! | 跳 |
[53:46] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[53:52] | Head down! | 低头 |
[53:55] | Officer Hopps to dispatch! | 霍普斯警官呼叫 |
[53:56] | Are you familiar with Gazelle? | 你知道夏奇羚吗 |
[53:58] | Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns. | 我们时代最伟大的歌手 长角的天使 |
[54:00] | Okay, hold on. Keep watching. | 接着看 继续看 |
[54:02] | Who’s that beside her? Who is it? | 看她旁边那是谁 是谁 |
[54:03] | Wow,You are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser. | 你跳得真棒 本杰明·爪豪斯 |
[54:08] | It’s me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real! | 是我 你觉得像真的吗 看起来好真 |
[54:12] | It’s not, it’s just a new app. | 其实不是 只是个新应用而已 |
[54:13] | – Hold on a second. – Clawhauser! | -等一下 -爪豪斯 |
[54:16] | Clawhauser, listen to me. | 爪豪斯 听我说 |
[54:17] | We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage! | 有危险 美洲豹兽性大发 |
[54:20] | – Vine and Tujunga! – It’s Tuhunga! | -藤蔓和图军加街口 -是图洪加 |
[54:23] | Okay, we’re sending backup! | 好的 我们马上派后援 |
[54:24] | Hopps, Hopps! | 霍普斯 霍普斯 |
[54:28] | Look, over there! Head for the sky-trams! | 看 那边 往缆车那儿跑 |
[54:40] | Get in. Carrots? Carrots! | 进去 萝卜头 萝卜头 |
[54:43] | Go! | 快跑 |
[54:47] | Buddy, one predator to another. | 哥们 咱食肉动物说句心里话 |
[54:55] | Now I can tell you’re a little tense, | 我能看出你有点紧张 |
[54:56] | so I’m just gonna give you a little personal space! | 我就先给你留点私人空间 |
[55:05] | Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go! | 兔子 不管你干什么 都别松手 |
[55:08] | – I’m gonna let go! – You’re gonna to what? | -我要松手了 -你要干什么 |
[55:10] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[55:13] | Rabbit! | 兔子 |
[55:19] | Carrots, you saved my life. | 萝卜头 你救了我的命 |
[55:22] | Well, that’s what we do at the ZPD… | 我们警局就是干这个的 |
[55:43] | Well, this should be good. | 这下可好 |
[55:46] | I thought this was just a missing mammal case, | 我以为只是一起哺乳动物失踪案 |
[55:48] | but it’s way bigger. | 可其实要复杂得多 |
[55:49] | Mr. Otterton did not just disappear. | 水獭顿先生不仅仅是失踪了 |
[55:52] | I believe he and this jaguar, they… | 我认为他和这只美洲豹 他们 |
[55:54] | They went savage, sir. | 他们兽性大发了 长官 |
[55:56] | Savage? This isn’t the stone age, Hopps. | 兽性大发 这不是石器时代了 霍普斯 |
[55:58] | Animals don’t go savage. | 动物们不会兽性大发 |
[56:00] | I thought so too. | 我之前也这么想 |
[56:02] | Till I saw this. | 但我看到了这个 |
[56:06] | What? | 什么 |
[56:07] | He was right here! | 他明明就在这儿 |
[56:09] | The savage jaguar? | 野蛮的美洲豹 |
[56:11] | Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us! | 长官 我知道自己看到了什么 他差点杀了我们 |
[56:13] | Or maybe any aggressive predator | 或者在兔子眼里 |
[56:16] | looks savage to rabbits? | 肉食动物有攻击性就算兽性大发 |
[56:19] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[56:20] | Wait! Sir! | 等等 长官 |
[56:21] | I’m not the only one who saw him. | 不只有我看见了他 |
[56:23] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[56:25] | You think I’m gonna believe a fox? | 你觉得我会相信一只狐狸 |
[56:27] | Well, he was a key witness, and I… | 他是关键目击证人 我… |
[56:29] | Two days to find the otter, or you quit. | 两天时间找到水獭 不然你就辞职 |
[56:33] | That was the deal. | 我们说好的 |
[56:36] | Badge. | 警徽 |
[56:43] | – But, sir, we had… – Badge! | -但是长官 我们 -警徽 |
[56:50] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[56:52] | What did you say, fox? | 你说什么 狐狸 |
[56:54] | Sorry, what I said was “No…”. | 抱歉 我说”不行” |
[56:58] | She will not be giving you that badge. | 她不必给你警徽 |
[57:00] | Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile, | 你给她一件小丑背心和一辆可笑的三轮车 |
[57:05] | and two days to solve a case | 给她两天时间 |
[57:06] | you guys haven’t cracked in two weeks? | 让她破你们两周都没破的案子 |
[57:09] | Yeah, it’s no wonder she needed to get help from a fox. | 难怪她会找狐狸帮忙 |
[57:11] | None of you guys were gonna help her, were you? | 因为你们谁也不打算帮她 是不是 |
[57:14] | Here’s the thing, chief. | 这样 老大 |
[57:15] | You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have… | 你给她48小时 所以严格来说我们还剩下 |
[57:19] | ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. | 10小时找到水獭顿先生 |
[57:21] | And that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 而且我们肯定会找到他的 |
[57:23] | So if you’ll excuse us, | 失陪了 |
[57:24] | we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack. | 我们要追查重大线索 还有案子要破 |
[57:28] | Good day. | 再见 |
[57:36] | Officer Hopps. | 霍普斯警官 |
[57:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:02] | Never let them see that they get to you. | 别让他们知道自己能影响到你 |
[58:06] | So… | 这么说… |
[58:07] | Things do get to you? | 有人影响过你 |
[58:10] | I mean not, not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[58:11] | But I was small and emotionally unbalanced | 但我曾像你一样弱小 |
[58:15] | like you once. | 情绪失控 |
[58:16] | – Har har. – No, it’s true. | -是吗 -不 真的 |
[58:20] | I think I was 8, or maybe 9… | 我当时大概八九岁 |
[58:23] | And all I wanted to do | 我一心想 |
[58:25] | was join the Junior Ranger Scouts. | 加入童子军 |
[58:28] | So my mom scaped together enough money | 所以我妈妈设法凑够了钱 |
[58:31] | to buy me a brand new uniform. | 给我买了一身崭新的制服 |
[58:33] | Because, by god, I was gonna fit in. | 因为我一定要融入进去 |
[58:36] | 动物城 少年童子军 | |
[58:36] | Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox. | 哪怕我是队里唯一的食肉动物 唯一一只狐狸 |
[58:41] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[58:41] | I was gonna be part of a pack. | 我要成为童子军中的一员 |
[58:43] | – Ready for initiation? – Yeah. Pretty much born ready. | -准备好加入了吗 -当然 生来就准备好了 |
[58:47] | I was so proud. | 我太骄傲了 |
[58:52] | Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath. | 举起你的右爪 宣读誓言 |
[58:56] | I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, | 我 尼古拉斯·王尔德 在此起誓 |
[58:59] | loyal, helpful and trustworthy. | 我将勇敢忠诚 热心可靠 |
[59:03] | Even though you’re a fox? | 即使你是只狐狸吗 |
[59:07] | What? | 什么 |
[59:10] | No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys? | 不 我做错什么了 各位 |
[59:12] | No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do? | 拜托 我做错了什么了 我干什么了 |
[59:18] | If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle? | 你以为我们会相信一只不戴口套的狐狸 |
[59:21] | You’re even dumber than you look. | 你比你外表的样子还蠢 |
[59:25] | Is he gonna cry? | 他是要哭了吗 |
[59:43] | I learned two things that day. | 那天我学到了两件事 |
[59:46] | One,I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me. | 我绝不让别人知道他们影响到了我 |
[59:52] | And two? | 还有一个呢 |
[59:55] | If the world’s only gonna | 如果整个世界 |
[59:56] | see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy… | 都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾 |
[1:00:00] | There’s no point in trying to be anything else. | 那我也没必要变成别的样子了 |
[1:00:03] | Nick, you are so much more than that. | 尼克 你不是这样的人 |
[1:00:11] | Boy, look at that traffic down there. | 天哪 瞧瞧下面堵成什么样了 |
[1:00:13] | How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central? | 问问交通局的查克怎么样 |
[1:00:15] | Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams? | 查克 道路监控显示情况如何 |
[1:00:18] | Nick, I’m glad you told me. | 尼克 我很高兴你告诉了我 |
[1:00:21] | The jam cams… | 道路监控 |
[1:00:22] | – Seriously, it’s okay. – No, no no! | -真的 你不用岔开话题的 -不不不 |
[1:00:25] | There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy! | 整个天篷到处都是道路监控摄像头 |
[1:00:30] | Whatever happened to that jaguar… | 不管那只豹子去了哪 |
[1:00:32] | The traffic cameras would have caught it! | 道路监控都应该拍得到 |
[1:00:33] | – Bingo! – Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick! | -棒 -哈哈 很狡猾哎 小狐狸 |
[1:00:36] | However, if you didn’t have access to the system before, | 但是 你之前都没法查车牌 |
[1:00:39] | I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now. | 恐怕现在牛脾气局长也不会给你查 |
[1:00:43] | No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might. | 确实 但我市政厅的有个朋友也许可以 |
[1:00:49] | Sir, if we could just review these very important billings. | 先生 能请您看一下这些重要的账单吗 |
[1:00:52] | Sir! Oh, I’m sorry. Sir. | 先生 抱歉 先生 |
[1:00:54] | Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, | 好了 我听到了 头羊 |
[1:00:56] | just take care of it! | 你处理就行了 |
[1:00:58] | Please. And clear my afternoon, I’m going out. | 谢谢 取消我下午的事 我要出去 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, no, no. | 但是 先生 |
[1:01:01] | But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that’s just, oh… | 你还约了动物评级公司呢 先生 有点 |
[1:01:07] | Oh, mutton chops. | 我要死了 |
[1:01:10] | Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help. | 头羊市长助理 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:01:13] | Office of the assistant mayor | 市长助理办公室 |
[1:01:14] | we just need to get into the traffic cam database. | 我们只想看看道路监控录像 |
[1:01:25] | So fluffy! | 毛茸茸的呢 |
[1:01:28] | Sheep never let me get this close! | 绵羊从来不让我靠这么近的 |
[1:01:29] | You can’t just touch a sheep’s wool! | 你不能随便摸人家的毛 |
[1:01:31] | – It’s like cotton candy. – Stop it! | -像棉花糖一样 -住手 |
[1:01:33] | Where to? | 哪里的 |
[1:01:35] | Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga. | 雨林区 藤蔓和图洪加街口 |
[1:01:38] | There. Traffic cams for the whole city. | 就是那 全市的道路监控 |
[1:01:38] | 动物城交通网络 | |
[1:01:40] | This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know. | 这其实蛮刺激的 |
[1:01:42] | I never get to do anything this important. | 我还从来没干过这么重要的事呢 |
[1:01:44] | But you’re the assistant mayor of Zootopia. | 但你可是动物城的市长助理啊 |
[1:01:47] | I’m more of a glorified secretary. | 其实就是个名头响亮点的秘书而已 |
[1:01:49] | I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote. | 我觉得狮心市长只是为了拉来绵羊的选票 |
[1:01:52] | But he did give me that nice mug. | 但他给了我那个漂亮的咖啡杯呢 |
[1:01:53] | 世界最棒的市长助理(爸爸) | |
[1:01:55] | Feels good to be appreciated. | 被表扬的感觉还是很好的 |
[1:01:57] | Smellwether! | 臭羊 |
[1:01:59] | That’s a fun little name he likes to use. | 就是他给我起的一个有趣外号 |
[1:02:01] | I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that. | 我叫过他一次狮屁 他一点都不开心 |
[1:02:05] | Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me. | 跟你说 那天我可倒了大霉 |
[1:02:06] | – Yes, sir. – I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon. | -是 先生 -我不是说要取消下午的事吗 |
[1:02:09] | Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find. | 天哪 我得走了 找到什么告诉我 |
[1:02:12] | It was really nice for me to be… | 真的很感谢你们能 |
[1:02:15] | While we’re young, Smellwether. | 韶华易逝 臭羊 |
[1:02:19] | You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself? | 你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗 |
[1:02:21] | Shush. Okay, traffic cams.. | 闭嘴 好的 道路监控 |
[1:02:23] | 动物城交通网络 | |
[1:02:23] | Tujunga…. Tujunga…. | 图洪加 图洪加 |
[1:02:24] | We’re in. | 找到了 |
[1:02:31] | – Who are these guys? – Timberwolves. | -他们是谁呀 -森林狼 |
[1:02:36] | Look at these dum-dums. | 瞧瞧这些白痴 |
[1:02:42] | Bet you a nickel one of them’s gonna howl. | 赌一毛钱他们要嚎叫了 |
[1:02:45] | And there it is. | 你看吧 |
[1:02:46] | I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it’s…? | 你就说狼为什么非要嚎叫呢 |
[1:02:49] | Howlings! Night Howlers! | 狼嚎 午夜嚎叫 |
[1:02:51] | That’s what Manchas was afraid of, | 曼查斯怕的就是这个 |
[1:02:53] | wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers! | 狼群 午夜嚎叫指的就是狼群 |
[1:02:55] | If they took Manchas… | 如果曼查斯是他们带走的 |
[1:02:56] | I bet they took Otterton too. | 带走水獭顿的也是他们 |
[1:02:58] | All we gotta do is find out where they went. | 只要找到他们去了哪就可以了 |
[1:03:02] | 冰原镇 | |
[1:03:05] | 热带雨林区 | |
[1:03:08] | Wait, where’d they go? | 等等 他们去哪了 |
[1:03:09] | You know, | 要是我 |
[1:03:09] | if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal, | 干了违法的事要躲监控摄像头 |
[1:03:13] | which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B. | 当然我没干过这种事 我会走6B通道 |
[1:03:15] | 维修通道 | |
[1:03:16] | Which would put them out… right there. | 也就是说他们在 这里 |
[1:03:20] | Well, look at you, junior detective. | 瞧瞧你 小侦探 |
[1:03:23] | You know, I think you’d actually make a pretty good cop. | 我觉得你当警察肯定很厉害 |
[1:03:28] | How dare you. | 你好大胆子 |
[1:03:30] | Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass. | 洋槐小巷 榕树地下通道 |
[1:03:32] | South canyon. | 南部峡谷 |
[1:03:34] | They’re heading out of town. | 他们是要出城 |
[1:03:35] | Where does that road go? | 哪条路通往哪里 |
[1:03:37] | 崖边精神病院 | |
[1:04:22] | Gary, quit it! You’re gonna start a howl! | 加里 别叫 你要引得大家都叫起来了 |
[1:04:24] | I didn’t start it. | 不是我先叫的 |
[1:04:33] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:04:42] | You are a clever bunny. | 你真是只聪明的小兔子 |
[1:05:00] | It looks like this was a hospital. | 看来这儿曾经是所医院 |
[1:05:16] | You know, after you, you’re the cop. | 还是你先请 你是警察嘛 |
[1:05:27] | Okay, all clear. | 好的 安全 |
[1:05:34] | All this equipment is brand new. | 这里的设备都是新的 |
[1:05:38] | Carrots. | 萝卜头 |
[1:05:42] | Claw marks. | 爪痕 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of… | 好大好大的爪痕 是什么 |
[1:06:05] | Mr. Manchas. | 曼查斯先生 |
[1:06:17] | It’s him! We found our otter. | 是他 找到水獭了 |
[1:06:20] | Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps. | 水獭顿先生 我是朱迪·霍普斯警官 |
[1:06:24] | Your wife sent me to find you. | 是你妻子让我来找你的 |
[1:06:26] | We’re gonna get you out of here now. | 我们现在就救你出去 |
[1:06:28] | Or not. | 还是别出来了 |
[1:06:30] | Guess he’s in no rush to get home to the missus. | 他好像不是很着急回家见老婆 |
[1:06:33] | 11, 12, 13, 14. | |
[1:06:35] | Not including Manchas, it’s… it’s fourteen. | 不算曼查斯的话有14个 |
[1:06:38] | Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files. | 牛局长分配了14个失踪动物案件 |
[1:06:41] | They’re all here… | 他们都在这儿 |
[1:06:43] | All the missing mammals are right here. | 所有失踪动物都在这儿 |
[1:06:52] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:06:53] | I don’t want excuses, doctor, I want answers. | 我不要借口 医生 我要的是答案 |
[1:06:55] | Mayor Lionheart, please. We’re doing everything we can. | 狮心市长 拜托 我们已经尽力了 |
[1:06:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:07:00] | Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here | 因为我面前 |
[1:07:02] | who’ve gone off the rails crazy, | 堆着一群疯得没形的动物 |
[1:07:03] | and you can’t tell me why. | 而你连原因都不知道 |
[1:07:06] | Now I’d call that awfully far from doing everything! | 我觉得这离尽力还差得远了点 |
[1:07:08] | Sir, it may be time to consider their biology. | 先生 也许该从生物学角度考虑一下了 |
[1:07:12] | What? What do you mean “Biology”? | 什么 什么叫从生物学角度考虑 |
[1:07:14] | The only animals going savage are predators. | 只有食肉动物才会变兽性大发 |
[1:07:16] | We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward. | 纸包不住火 我们必须告诉大家 |
[1:07:20] | Hm, great idea. Tell the public. | 好主意 告诉民众 |
[1:07:22] | And how do you think they’re | 你觉得他们会 |
[1:07:23] | gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?! | 怎么想他们的狮子市长 |
[1:07:28] | – I’ll be ruined! – Well, what does Chief Bogo say? | -我就毁了 -那牛局长怎么说 |
[1:07:30] | Chief Bogo doesn’t know. | 牛警长还不知道 |
[1:07:33] | And we are going to keep it that way. | 我们也不会让他知道 |
[1:07:35] | 爸爸妈妈 | |
[1:07:36] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[1:07:38] | – Someone’s here. – Sir, you need to go. Now. | -有人在这儿 -先生 你得走了 快 |
[1:07:40] | Security, sweep the area. | 保安 清查本区 |
[1:07:50] | Great, we’re dead. | 真好 这下死定了 |
[1:07:51] | We’re dead. That’s it. I’m dead. You’re dead. Everybody’s dead. | 死了 结束 我得死你得死 大家都得死 |
[1:07:55] | – Can you swim? – What? | -你会游泳吗 -什么 |
[1:07:56] | Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why? | 会游泳吗 我会 所以呢 |
[1:08:19] | Carrots! Hopps! Judy! | 萝卜头 霍普斯 朱迪 |
[1:08:23] | We gotta tell Bogo! | 我们得告诉牛局长 |
[1:08:26] | Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo. | 您的舞跳的真棒 牛局长 |
[1:08:33] | – Chief Bogo! – Not now. | -牛局长 -我在忙 |
[1:08:34] | – Wait, is that Gazelle? – No! | -等等 是夏奇羚的声音吗 -不是 |
[1:08:37] | I’m Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer. | 我是夏奇羚 你的舞跳的真棒 |
[1:08:40] | You have the app too? Chief! | 你也在玩那个应用吗 警长 |
[1:08:44] | Clawhauser! Can’t you see | 爪豪斯 你没看到 |
[1:08:46] | I’m working on the missing mammal cases? | 我正在忙失踪动物案件吗 |
[1:08:48] | Yes, of course. About that, sir. | 是的 当然 说到那个案子 长官 |
[1:08:49] | Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them. | 霍普斯警官来了电话 14个她都找到了 |
[1:08:53] | Wow, I’m impressed. | 好厉害 |
[1:08:58] | Mayor Lionheart, | 狮心市长 |
[1:08:59] | you have the right to remain silent. Anything you… | 你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切 |
[1:09:00] | You don’t understand, I was trying to protect the city! | 你不理解 我是为了保护这个城市 |
[1:09:03] | You were just trying to protect your job. | 你只想保住你的工作 |
[1:09:06] | No, listen. We still don’t know why this is happening. | 不 听着 我们还不知道这是怎么回事 |
[1:09:09] | It could destroy Zootopia. | 它会毁了动物城的 |
[1:09:11] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:09:13] | Anything you say can and | 你说的每一句话 |
[1:09:14] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[1:09:19] | 警察局 | |
[1:09:21] | Ladies and gentlemammals, | 雌性雄性们 |
[1:09:23] | 14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found… | 失踪的14名动物现已全数找回 |
[1:09:27] | by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment. | 找到他们的是下面这位新景观 |
[1:09:32] | – I’m so nervous. – Okay, press conference 101. | -我好紧张 -媒体见面快速入门 |
[1:09:35] | You wanna look smart, | 你想表现的聪明点 |
[1:09:36] | answer their question with your own question | 就要用自己的问题回答他们的问题 |
[1:09:38] | and then answer that question. | 然后再回答自己的问题 |
[1:09:40] | Like this, “Excuse me, Officer Hopps. | 像这样 请问 霍普斯警官 |
[1:09:42] | What can you tell us about the case?” | 这件案子你有什么可以透露的 |
[1:09:44] | “Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?” | 这案子不简单吗 确实是 懂了吗 |
[1:09:48] | You should be up there with me. | 你应该跟我一起上台 |
[1:09:50] | We did this together. | 这是我们一起完成的 |
[1:09:52] | Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not. | 我是个警察吗 不 我不是 |
[1:09:56] | Funny you should say that. | 真巧你说到这了 |
[1:09:57] | Because, well, I’ve been thinking. | 因为 我一直在想 |
[1:10:00] | It would be nice to have a partner. | 要是有个搭档就好了 |
[1:10:09] | Here. In case you need something to write with. | 给你 如果你需要支笔写字 |
[1:10:17] | Officer Hopps. It’s time. | 霍普斯警官 时间到了 |
[1:10:24] | So now, I’ll turn things over to | 接下来 有请 |
[1:10:26] | the officer who cracked the case. | 解决了本案件的警官 |
[1:10:29] | Officer Judy Hopps. | 朱迪·霍普斯警官 |
[1:10:36] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[1:10:37] | What can you tell us about the animals that went savage? | 兽性大发的动物您作何评论 |
[1:10:38] | Well, the animals in question. | 大家都在疑惑的动物 |
[1:10:46] | Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are. | 他们都是不同种类的吗 没错 |
[1:10:52] | Okay, so what is the connection? | 好的 那有什么联系呢 |
[1:10:54] | All we know is that | 我们只知道 |
[1:10:55] | they are all members of the predator family. | 他们都是食肉动物 |
[1:10:58] | So predators are the only ones going savage? | 所以兽性大发的只有食肉动物吗 |
[1:11:01] | That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes. | 没错 确实如此 没错 |
[1:11:03] | – Why? Why is this happening? – We still don’t know. | -为什么 怎么会出现这样的事 -还不知道 |
[1:11:08] | But, emm. | 但是 |
[1:11:09] | It may have something to do with biology. | 也许和生物学有关 |
[1:11:13] | What do you mean, biology? | 您说生物学是什么意思 |
[1:11:15] | A biological component. | 就是生物构成 |
[1:11:17] | You know, something in their DNA. | 在他们的DNA里 |
[1:11:21] | In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please? | 他们的DNA 您能详细说一下吗 |
[1:11:23] | Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago | 可以 我是说几千年以前 |
[1:11:28] | Eh, predators survived through their… | 食肉动物捕猎的本能 |
[1:11:33] | agressive hunting instincts. | 一直存在着 |
[1:11:36] | For whatever reason, | 不知为什么 |
[1:11:37] | they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways. | 他们好像回归了原始 野蛮的本性 |
[1:11:45] | Officer Hopps, could it happen again? | 霍普斯警官 怎么会出现这样的事呢 |
[1:11:48] | It is possible. So, we must be vigilant. | 这是有可能的 所以我们需要警惕 |
[1:11:51] | And we at the ZPD are prepered | 警局也做好了万全准备 |
[1:11:53] | and are here to protect you. | 我们会保护好大家 |
[1:11:54] | Will more mammals go savage? | 会有更多动物兽性大发吗 |
[1:11:56] | What is being done to protect us? | 您将采取何种措施保护市民 |
[1:11:57] | Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators? | 您会考虑强制隔离食肉动物吗 |
[1:12:00] | Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps. | 谢谢 霍普斯警官 |
[1:12:02] | That’s all the time that we have. No more questions. | 时间到了 请不要再提问了 |
[1:12:07] | – Was I okay? – Oh, you did fine. | -我表现如何 -讲得挺好 |
[1:12:12] | That went so fast, I didn’t get a chance to | 时间太少了 我还没来得及介绍你 |
[1:12:13] | mention you or say anything about how we… | 介绍我们的 |
[1:12:15] | Oh, I think you said plenty. | 你觉得你说的够多了 |
[1:12:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:19] | “Clearly there’s a biological component?” | 显然是他们的生物构成 |
[1:12:22] | “These predators may be reverting | 他们好像回归了原始 |
[1:12:24] | back to their primitive, savage ways?” | 野蛮的本性 |
[1:12:27] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[1:12:29] | I just stated the facts of the case. | 我只是陈述案件事实 |
[1:12:31] | I mean, it’s not like a bunny could go savage. | 兔子就不可能突然变野蛮 |
[1:12:34] | Right, but a fox could? Huh? | 所以狐狸有这种可能 |
[1:12:36] | Nick, stop it, you’re not like them. | 尼克 别这样 你跟他们不一样 |
[1:12:38] | Oh, there’s a ‘them’ now? | 他们是指谁 |
[1:12:41] | You know what I mean, you’re not that kind of predator. | 我意思是 你不是那种食肉动物 |
[1:12:43] | The kind that needs to be muzzled? | 要带上口套的那种吗 |
[1:12:45] | The kind that makes you think | 要用防狐喷雾 |
[1:12:46] | you need to carry around fox repellant? | 对付的那种吗 |
[1:12:49] | Yeah, don’t think I didn’t | 第一次见面我就发现了 |
[1:12:50] | notice that little item the first time we met. | 你带着那瓶小东西 |
[1:12:53] | Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me? | 我问你个问题 你害怕我吗 |
[1:12:58] | Do you think I might go nuts? | 你觉得我会发疯吗 |
[1:13:01] | You think I might go savage? | 我会兽性大发吗 |
[1:13:03] | You think I might try to eat you? | 我会不会吃了你 |
[1:13:10] | I knew it, huh. | 早料到了 |
[1:13:13] | Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh? | 还以为真有人会相信我呢 |
[1:13:16] | Probably best if you don’t have a predator as a partner. | 你还是别找食肉动物做搭档了 |
[1:13:21] | 就职申请 | |
[1:13:25] | No, Nick. Nick! | 不 尼克 尼克 |
[1:13:28] | Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator? | 霍普斯警官 那只食肉动物威胁你了吗 |
[1:13:30] | No, he’s my friend. | 不 他是我朋友 |
[1:13:32] | We can’t even trust our own friends? | 我们连朋友都不能相信了吗 |
[1:13:34] | That is not what I said. Please. | 我没这么说 请让一让 |
[1:13:36] | – Are we safe? – Have any other foxes gone savage? | -我们安全吗 -有没有狐狸兽性大发了 |
[1:13:39] | More bad news in this city gripped by fear. | 更多的恶性事件让全市陷入恐慌 |
[1:13:39] | 最新进展 冰原镇惨剧 | |
[1:13:41] | A caribou is in critical condition. | 一头驯鹿目前生命垂危 |
[1:13:43] | The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear. | 起因是遭兽性大发的北极熊袭击 |
[1:13:46] | This, the 27th such attack, | 这是继警局的朱迪·霍普斯警官 |
[1:13:48] | comes just one week after ZPD Officer, | 将暴力事件和食肉动物天性关联后 |
[1:13:51] | Judy Hopps connected the | 一周以来发生的 |
[1:13:52] | violence to traditionally predatory animals. | 第27起同类案件 |
[1:13:56] | Meanwhile, a peace rally | 与此同时 由巨星夏奇羚 |
[1:13:56] | 和平集会现场气氛紧张 | |
[1:13:57] | organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest. | 组织的和平集会遭到了强烈抵制 |
[1:14:01] | – Go back to the forest, predator! – I am from the savannah. | -滚回森林去 食肉动物 -我是大草原来的 |
[1:14:05] | Zootopia is a unique place. | 动物城是个独特的地方 |
[1:14:07] | 夏奇羚呼吁和平 | |
[1:14:07] | It’s a crazy, beautiful, diverse city. | 在这个疯狂 美丽 多样化的城市 |
[1:14:10] | Where we celebrate our differences. | 我们为不同而骄傲 |
[1:14:13] | This is not the Zootopia I know. | 这不是我所熟悉的动物城 |
[1:14:16] | The Zootopia I know is better than this. | 我热爱的动物城不应该是这样 |
[1:14:19] | We don’t just blindly assign blame. | 大家不会彼此盲目指责 |
[1:14:27] | We don’t know why these attacks keep happening. | 虽然不知道攻击事件持续发生的原因 |
[1:14:30] | But it’s irresponsible to label all predators as savages. | 但认为所有食肉动物都有兽性是不负责任的 |
[1:14:40] | It’s not my Emmitt. | 那不是我的艾米特 |
[1:14:45] | We cannot let fear divide us. | 我们不能让恐惧分裂彼此 |
[1:14:48] | Please give me back the Zootopia I love. | 请把我热爱的动物城还给我 |
[1:14:55] | Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us. | 来吧 霍普斯 新市长要见我们 |
[1:14:58] | The mayor? Why? | 新市长要见我 为什么 |
[1:15:01] | It would seem you’ve arrived. | 你终于功成名就了 |
[1:15:07] | Clawhauser? What are you doing? | 爪豪斯 你在干嘛 |
[1:15:12] | They thought it would be better if a predator | 他们说 市民来到警察局 |
[1:15:15] | such as myself wasn’t the first face that you see | 一进门就看到像我这只食肉动物 |
[1:15:19] | when you walk into the ZPD. | 似乎不太好 |
[1:15:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:23] | They’re gonna move me to records. It’s downstairs. | 他们把我调去档案室了 在楼下 |
[1:15:27] | It’s by the boiler. | 锅炉房隔壁 |
[1:15:31] | Hopps! | 霍普斯 |
[1:15:36] | 正直 诚实 勇敢 | |
[1:15:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[1:15:41] | Our city is 90 % prey, Judy, | 我们市90%是食草动物 朱迪 |
[1:15:43] | and right now they’re just really scared. | 他们现在都吓坏了 |
[1:15:47] | You’re a hero to them. They trust you. | 你是他们的英雄 他们信任你 |
[1:15:50] | And so that’s why Chief Bogo | 所以我和牛局长 |
[1:15:52] | and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD. | 希望你来当警局的新形象代言人 |
[1:16:01] | I’m… not… I’m not a hero. | 我不是 不是什么英雄 |
[1:16:08] | I came here to make the world a better place. But… | 我来到这里是想让世界更美好 但是 |
[1:16:11] | …I think I broke it. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:16:13] | Don’t give yourself so much credit, Hopps. | 别太看得起自己 霍普斯 |
[1:16:17] | The world has always been broken, that’s why we need good cops. | 世界一直都是一团糟 所以才需要好警察 |
[1:16:22] | Like you. | 正如你 |
[1:16:25] | With all due respect, sir, | 您说的对 长官 |
[1:16:28] | a good cop is supposed to serve and protect. | 但好警察应该服务于民 保卫家园 |
[1:16:34] | Help the city. Not tear it apart. | 团结人心而不是分裂大家 |
[1:16:42] | – I don’t deserve this badge. – Hopps. | -我配不上警徽 -霍普斯 |
[1:16:46] | Judy, you’ve worked so hard to get here. | 朱迪 你付出那么多努力来到这里 |
[1:16:49] | It’s what you’ve wanted since you were a kid. | 这是你从小的梦想 |
[1:16:51] | You can’t quit. | 别放弃啊 |
[1:16:53] | Thank you for the opportunity. | 谢谢你们给我的机会 |
[1:17:13] | 《动物城时报》 局势动荡 城市分裂 | |
[1:17:15] | A dozen carrots. Have a nice day. | 一打胡萝卜 谢谢光临 |
[1:17:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:17:25] | Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude. | 朱迪 厉害的朱迪 |
[1:17:28] | Remember that one? How we doing? | 记得这个小名吗 你怎么了 |
[1:17:31] | – I’m fine. – You are not fine, your ears are droopy. | -我很好 -一点都不好 你耷拉着耳朵呢 |
[1:17:35] | Why did I think I could make a difference? | 我怎么会妄想自己能改变世界 |
[1:17:38] | Because you’re a trier, that’s why. | 因为你敢于尝试 |
[1:17:40] | You’ve always been a trier. | 你从小就爱打破陈规 |
[1:17:42] | Oh, I tried. | 我的确尝试过了 |
[1:17:43] | And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators. | 结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕 |
[1:17:48] | not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time. | 也不是全部 说曹操曹操就到 正是时候 |
[1:17:50] | 吉迪恩·格雷糕点店 | |
[1:17:53] | Is that Gideon Grey? | 那是吉迪恩·格雷吗 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now. | 没错 就是他 我们一起做生意 |
[1:17:58] | He’s our partner. And we never would have considered it, | 他是合作伙伴 要不是你让我们放下成见 |
[1:18:00] | – had you not opened our minds. – That’s right. | -我们也不会和他合作 -说的对 |
[1:18:02] | I mean, kid’s turned into one of | 他现在是三窝区 |
[1:18:04] | the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows. | 最棒的糕点师之一 |
[1:18:08] | That’s… That’s really cool, you guys. | 真是了不起啊 |
[1:18:13] | Gideon Grey. I’ll be darned. | 吉迪恩·格雷 真没想到 |
[1:18:16] | Hey, Judy. | 朱迪 |
[1:18:16] | I’d just like to say I’m sorry | 小时候我不懂事 |
[1:18:18] | for the way I behaved in my youth. | 我想向你道歉 |
[1:18:20] | I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself | 因为不自信 为了证明自己厉害 |
[1:18:24] | in the form of unchecked rage and agression. | 才到处惹是生非 欺负弱小 |
[1:18:26] | I was a major jerk. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[1:18:29] | Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk. | 我有时候也有点混蛋 |
[1:18:34] | Anyhow, I brought you all these pies. | 这些派是给你们的 |
[1:18:38] | Hey, kids! Don’t you run through that midnicampum holicithias. | 当心 孩子们 别踩到午夜嚎叫[拉丁文] |
[1:18:42] | Well, now. There’s a four-dollar word, Mr. H. | 霍普斯先生 那名字太高级了 |
[1:18:44] | My family always just call them Night Howlers. | 我们家的人就叫它午夜嚎叫 |
[1:18:49] | I’m sorry. What did you say? | 等等 你刚刚说什么 |
[1:18:50] | Kid’s talking about those flowers, Judy. | 他是说那些花儿 朱迪 |
[1:18:52] | I use them to keep the bugs off the produce, | 我种了用来驱虫的 |
[1:18:54] | but I don’t like the little ones going near them | 但不能让小家伙们靠近它们 |
[1:18:55] | on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry. | 不然就会像你特里叔叔那样 |
[1:18:57] | Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids | 我们小时候 特里叔叔吃了一整朵 |
[1:18:59] | and went completely nuts. | 结果就发疯了 |
[1:19:00] | He bit the dickens out of your mother. | 对着你妈妈乱咬一通 |
[1:19:03] | A bunny can go savage. | 兔子也会兽性大发 |
[1:19:06] | Savage? Well, that’s a strong word. | 兽性 那倒不至于 |
[1:19:07] | But it did hurt like the devil. | 可真是疼死我了 |
[1:19:09] | sure it did. | 当然疼 |
[1:19:10] | There’s a sizable divot in your arm. I’d call that savage. | 你手臂咬了个大洞 要我说就是兽性 |
[1:19:13] | Night Howlers aren’t wolves, they’re flowers. | 午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指花儿 |
[1:19:16] | The flowers are making the predators go savage. | 是花儿让食肉动物兽性大发的 |
[1:19:20] | That’s it! That’s what I’ve been missing! | 原来如此 我知道哪里搞错了 |
[1:19:23] | keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on! | 钥匙 钥匙 快给我 |
[1:19:26] | Thank you! I love you, bye! | 谢谢 我爱你们 拜拜 |
[1:19:33] | – You catch any of that, Bon? – Not one bit. | -你听懂她在说啥吗 邦妮 -完全不懂 |
[1:19:35] | That makes me feel a little bit better, | 你们也没懂我就放心了 |
[1:19:37] | I thought she was talking in tongues or something. | 我以为她在说哪国鸟语呢 |
[1:19:56] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:19:58] | I need to find Nick. Please. | 我得找到尼克 求你了 |
[1:20:02] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:20:04] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:20:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:20:10] | Night Howlers aren’t wolves, they’re toxic flowers. | 午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指一种有毒的花 |
[1:20:14] | I think someone is targetting predators on purpose | 我觉得有人故意陷害食肉动物 |
[1:20:16] | and making them go savage. | 让他们兽性大发 |
[1:20:21] | Isn’t that interesting? | 真有意思啊 |
[1:20:25] | Wait, please don’t.. I know you’ll never forgive me. | 等等 请别…我知道你永远不会原谅我了 |
[1:20:28] | And I don’t blame you. | 我能理解 |
[1:20:30] | I wouldn’t forgive me either. | 我也不会原谅我自己 |
[1:20:33] | It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded. | 我太无知 又不负责任 还心胸狭窄 |
[1:20:40] | But predators shouldn’t suffer because of my mistakes. | 但食肉动物不该因为我的过失而受苦 |
[1:20:43] | I have to fix this. | 我得弥补自己犯的错 |
[1:20:46] | But I can’t do it without you. | 但是没有你 我办不成 |
[1:20:49] | And… And after we’re done… | 等我们完成这件事 |
[1:20:53] | you can hate me. And… | 你怎么恨我 |
[1:20:56] | And that’ll be fine. | 都没关系 |
[1:20:58] | Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you. | 因为我是个差劲的朋友 又伤害了你 |
[1:21:03] | And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along. | 从一开始你就是对的 |
[1:21:09] | I really am just a dumb bunny. | 我真是只笨兔子 |
[1:21:17] | I really am just a dumb bunny. | 我真是只笨兔子 |
[1:21:23] | I really am just a dumb bunny. | 我真是只笨兔子 |
[1:21:26] | Don’t worry, Carrots, I’ll let you erase it. In 48 hours. | 别担心 萝卜头 我会销毁的 给你48小时 |
[1:21:33] | All right, get in here. | 好了 过来吧 |
[1:21:37] | Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You’re so emotional. | 你们兔子啊 动不动就哭 |
[1:21:41] | There we go, deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[1:21:44] | Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen? | 你该不是要偷这支笔吧 |
[1:21:46] | Is that what this is? | 说中了吗 |
[1:21:49] | – You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off! – I’m sorry. | -你踩到我尾巴了 快挪开 -对不起 |
[1:21:52] | 霍普斯家族农场 | |
[1:21:57] | I thought you guys only grew carrots. | 我以为你们只种胡萝卜呢 |
[1:22:00] | – What’s your plan? – We are gonna follow the Night Howlers. | -有什么计划 -我们去追踪午夜嚎叫 |
[1:22:03] | Okay, how? | 行 怎么追 |
[1:22:05] | – Know this guy? – I told you, I know everybody. | -认识他吗 -跟你说了 我谁都认识 |
[1:22:09] | hello! Step right up. | 走过路过 不要错过 |
[1:22:10] | 公爵正版影视 | |
[1:22:11] | Anything you need, I got it. | 应有尽有 只管开口 |
[1:22:13] | All your favorite movies. | 你最爱的电影一应俱全 |
[1:22:13] | 超能猪战队 长发马公主 无敌破坏犀牛 | |
[1:22:15] | I’ve got movies that haven’t even been released yet. | 没上映的都有 |
[1:22:16] | 喵阿娜 长颈鹿国历险记 水獭奇缘2 这几部都未上映 | |
[1:22:18] | 15 % off. 20! | 八五折 八折 |
[1:22:19] | Make me an offer. Come on! | 你开价 别走啊 |
[1:22:22] | look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg. | 瞧瞧 这是谁啊 盗版公爵 |
[1:22:25] | What’s it to you, Wilde? | 你来干嘛 王尔德 |
[1:22:26] | Shouldn’t you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something? | 不用捣鼓爪子冰棒了吗 |
[1:22:28] | if it isn’t flopsy the copsie. | 这不是兔兔警官吗 |
[1:22:30] | We both know those weren’t only onions I caught you stealing. | 我们已经知道了 你偷的根本不是洋葱 |
[1:22:34] | What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton? | 你要午夜嚎叫干什么 猥琐屯 |
[1:22:36] | It’s Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain’t talking, rabbit. | 是黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼公爵 我才不告诉你呢 兔子 |
[1:22:40] | And there ain’t nothing you can do to make me. | 你能逼我还是怎么着 |
[1:22:44] | Ice him. | 做了他 |
[1:22:49] | You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She’s a cop! | 死耗子 干嘛帮她 她是警察 |
[1:22:51] | And the godmother to my future granddaughter. | 她还是我未来外孙女的教母 |
[1:22:54] | I’m gonna name her Judy. | 我打算叫她朱迪 |
[1:22:58] | Ice this weasel. | 做了这只黄鼠狼 |
[1:23:00] | All right, all right! Please! I’ll talk. I’ll talk. | 不要 求你了 我什么都说 |
[1:23:02] | I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them. | 我偷午夜嚎叫是要卖掉 |
[1:23:04] | They offered me what I couldn’t refuse: Money. | 他们开的价我实在没法拒绝 |
[1:23:07] | And to whom did you sell them? | 你把那些花儿卖给谁了 |
[1:23:09] | A ram named Doug. | 一只叫道格的公羊 |
[1:23:10] | We got a drop spot underground. | 我们在地下有个交易点 |
[1:23:12] | Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly. | 一定要小心 道格绝不是善类 |
[1:23:12] | 榕树街地铁站 | |
[1:23:15] | He’s unfriendly. | 他一点都不友好 |
[1:23:28] | Come on. | 赶紧地 |
[1:23:42] | The weasel wasn’t lying. | 黄鼠狼没有说谎 |
[1:23:44] | Yeah,it looks like old Doug’s cornered the market on Night Howlers. | 道格垄断了整个午夜嚎叫的市场 |
[1:24:31] | You got Doug here. What’s the mark? | 我是道格 目标是谁 |
[1:24:34] | Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it. | 撒哈拉广场的猎豹 知道了 |
[1:24:39] | Serious? Yeah, I know they’re fast, I can hit him. | 什么 我知道他们很快 但我能搞定 |
[1:24:42] | Listen, I hit a tiny little otter | 一只坐在车里的小小水獭 |
[1:24:44] | through the open window of a moving car. | 我都能穿过车窗打中 |
[1:25:00] | Yeah, I’ll buzz you when it’s done. | 搞定了我打你电话 |
[1:25:02] | Or you’ll see it on the news. | 或者你直接看新闻 |
[1:25:03] | You know, whichever comes first. | 看那个更快了 |
[1:25:06] | Hey, Doug, open up! We’ve got your latte. | 道格 开门 拿铁来了 |
[1:25:09] | All right, Woolter and Jesse are back, | 沃尔特和杰西回来了 |
[1:25:11] | so I’m leaving now. Out. | 我要挂了 |
[1:25:12] | Hey. Wait, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:25:13] | Where are you going? Get back here! | 你要去哪里 回来 |
[1:25:14] | What are you doing? He’s gonna see you! | 你要干嘛 你会被逮到的 |
[1:25:17] | What are you looking at? Hey! | 你在看什么 |
[1:25:19] | Whatever you’re thinking, stop thinking it. | 不管你在想什么 别乱来 |
[1:25:20] | Carrots. Carrots. | 萝卜头 萝卜头 |
[1:25:24] | You better have the extra foam this time. | 这次让他多加奶泡了吧 |
[1:25:29] | Hey! Open up! | 开门 |
[1:25:30] | What are you doing? You just trapped us in here! | 你要干嘛 你把我们困在这里了 |
[1:25:32] | We need to get this evidence to the ZPD. | 我们要把这些证据送到警局 |
[1:25:35] | – Okay, great. Here it is. Got it. – No, all of it. | -装好了 走吧 -要所有的 |
[1:25:38] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[1:25:42] | Oh, great, you’re a conductor now, huh? | 你都会开火车了啊 |
[1:25:44] | Hey. Listen. | 听我说 |
[1:25:45] | It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going. | 要启动这堆废铁除非奇迹发生 |
[1:25:50] | Well. Hallelujah. | 好吧 哈利路亚 |
[1:25:52] | We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse! | 实验室这里出了点状况 是大麻烦 |
[1:25:57] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[1:25:59] | Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toot-toot? | 现在嘟嘟鸣笛庆祝会不会有点早 |
[1:26:01] | All right. One toot-toot. | 好吧 就嘟一下 |
[1:26:06] | Well, I can cross that off the bucket list. | 又一个愿望完成了 |
[1:26:20] | I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot. | 那声鸣笛还是取消吧 |
[1:26:24] | Maybe that’s just hail. | 也许只是下冰雹了 |
[1:26:29] | Back off! | 走开 |
[1:26:35] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[1:26:40] | – Carrots! – Don’t stop! Keep going. | -萝卜头 -别刹车 |
[1:26:42] | No, stop. Please stop! | 不 快刹车 |
[1:26:43] | Do not stop this car! | 绝对不要刹车 |
[1:27:08] | Speed up, Nick. Speed up! | 加快速度 尼克 |
[1:27:09] | There’s another train coming! | 对面有另一辆列车 |
[1:27:11] | Trust me, speed up. | 相信我 加速 |
[1:27:16] | Stop the train! | 停车 |
[1:27:20] | Hey. Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[1:27:25] | Oh, no. Oh, no no no. Too fast! Too fast! Hold on! | 天啊 太快了 抓住 |
[1:27:41] | I think this is our stop. | 我们该下车了 |
[1:27:51] | Okay, maybe… Maybe some of the evidence survived. | 也许 也许还有证据留下来 |
[1:28:03] | Everything is gone. We’ve lost it all. | 全没了 我们搞砸了 |
[1:28:08] | Yeah. All, except for this. | 除了这个 |
[1:28:11] | Nick! Yes! | 太好了 尼克 |
[1:28:13] | Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD. | 走吧 我们赶紧送去警局 |
[1:28:16] | Cut through the Natural History Museum. | 从自然博物馆穿过去 |
[1:28:30] | – There it is. – Judy. Judy! | -就在那里 -朱迪 朱迪 |
[1:28:35] | Mayor Bellwether. | 头羊市长 |
[1:28:37] | We found out what’s happening. | 我们知道真相了 |
[1:28:38] | Someone’s darting predators with a serum. | 有人向肉食动物注射血清 |
[1:28:40] | That’s what’s making them go savage. | 所以他们才兽性大发 |
[1:28:42] | I’m so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job. | 干得真棒 朱迪 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:28:45] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢市长 |
[1:28:51] | How did you know where to find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[1:28:53] | I’ll go ahead and I’ll take that case now. | 我要过去拿箱子了 |
[1:28:55] | You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD. | 还是我跟尼克送到警局吧 |
[1:29:04] | – Run. – Run. | -跑 -跑 |
[1:29:07] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:29:14] | Carrots! | 萝卜头 |
[1:29:17] | Here, I got you. Get in here. | 我来扶你 赶紧过来 |
[1:29:21] | Okay. Now, just relax. | 先放松下 |
[1:29:24] | – Blueberry? – Pass. | -吃蓝莓吗 -不用了 |
[1:29:28] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[1:29:31] | Take the case. Get it to Bogo. | 把箱子拿给牛局长 |
[1:29:33] | I’m not gonna leave you behind, that’s not happening. | 我不会抛下你的 |
[1:29:35] | – I can’t walk. – Just.. We’ll think of something. | -我走不了 -我们会想到办法的 |
[1:29:38] | We’re on the same team, Judy. | 我们都是一样的 朱迪 |
[1:29:40] | Underestimated. Underappreciated. | 被人低估 怀才不遇 |
[1:29:45] | Aren’t you sick of it? | 你还没厌倦这一切吗 |
[1:29:49] | Predators. They may be strong and loud. | 食肉动物就算强壮嗓门大 |
[1:29:53] | But prey outnumber predators 10 to 1. | 但如果食草动物是食肉动物的十倍 |
[1:30:01] | Think about it. | 试想一下 |
[1:30:02] | 90% of the population united against a common enemy. | 百分之九十的动物联手对付共同的敌人 |
[1:30:07] | We’ll be unstoppable. | 我们将所向披靡 |
[1:30:15] | Over there! | 在那里 |
[1:30:33] | Well, you should have just stayed on the carrot farm, huh? | 你就该呆在胡萝卜农场里 |
[1:30:36] | It really is too bad, I did like you. | 太可惜了 我挺喜欢你的 |
[1:30:39] | What are you gonna do? Kill me? | 你想干嘛 杀了我吗 |
[1:30:42] | No, of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[1:30:45] | He is. | 是他 |
[1:30:46] | No! Oh, Nick? | 不 尼克 |
[1:30:49] | Yes, police! There’s a savage fox in the Natural History Museum! | 警官 自然历史博物馆里有只兽性大发的狐狸 |
[1:30:54] | Officer Hopps is down. Please hurry! | 霍普斯警官已倒下 赶紧过来 |
[1:30:57] | No, Nick. Don’t do this. Fight it. | 尼克 你要反抗 |
[1:30:59] | Oh, but he can’t help it. Can he? | 但他是无法反抗的 |
[1:31:02] | Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages. | 食肉动物的天生就有兽性 |
[1:31:18] | Gosh! Think of the headline! | 想想明天的头条 |
[1:31:21] | Hero Cop Killed by Savage Fox. | 英雄警官被兽性狐狸所杀害 |
[1:31:25] | So that’s it? | 你的目的就是这个吗 |
[1:31:26] | Prey fears predator, and you stay in power? | 食草动物畏惧食肉动物然后你掌权 |
[1:31:30] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[1:31:31] | It won’t work. | 不会得逞的 |
[1:31:33] | Fear always works. | 畏惧总能管用的 |
[1:31:35] | And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way. | 为了这目的 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针 |
[1:31:42] | Oh, Nick. No. | 尼克 不 |
[1:31:47] | Bye-bye, bunny. | 再见了 小兔子 |
[1:31:55] | Blood, blood, blood! And death. | 流血 血 血 和死亡 |
[1:31:59] | All right, you know you’re milking it. | 好了好了 强行抢戏吗 |
[1:32:00] | Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it. | 而且 我觉得我们成功了 |
[1:32:02] | We got it up there, thank you, yakety-yak. | 我们成功了 谢谢你 叨叨羊 |
[1:32:04] | You laid it all out beautifully. | 你全盘招认了 |
[1:32:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:07] | Yeah. Oh, are… are you looking for the serum? | 你是在找血清吗 |
[1:32:09] | Well, it’s right here. | 在这呢 |
[1:32:10] | What you’ve got in the weapon there, | 你武器里的 |
[1:32:12] | those are blueberries, from my family’s farm. | 是我家里农场种的蓝莓 |
[1:32:15] | They are delicious. You should try some. | 可好吃了 你该尝尝 |
[1:32:18] | I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too. | 我陷害了狮心 我也可以陷害你 |
[1:32:21] | It’s my word against yours. | 你们空口无凭 |
[1:32:24] | Actually… | 其实呢 |
[1:32:26] | And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way. | 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针 |
[1:32:29] | It’s your word against yours. | 我都录下来了 |
[1:32:32] | It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom! | 这叫智取 亲爱的 |
[1:32:42] | Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today, | 前任市长晨曦·头羊已入狱 |
[1:32:43] | 前市长头羊入狱 | |
[1:32:45] | guilty of masterminding the savage attacks | 罪名是策划了动物城 |
[1:32:47] | that have plagued Zootopia of late. | 食肉动物野蛮袭击事件 |
[1:32:49] | Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart, | 她的前任上司 里奥多·狮心 |
[1:32:50] | 狮心终于发声 | |
[1:32:51] | denies any knowledge of her plot, | 否认所有与其密谋的指控 |
[1:32:53] | claiming he was just trying to protect the city. | 声称只是为了保护动物城 |
[1:32:56] | Did I falsely imprison those animals? | 我囚禁这些动物是错的吗 |
[1:32:58] | Well, yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 我确实错了 |
[1:33:00] | It was a classic | 这是经典的 |
[1:33:00] | doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal. | 为了正确的目的做了错事 |
[1:33:03] | In related news, doctors say | 另外 医生宣称 |
[1:33:04] | 午夜嚎叫解药已见成效 | |
[1:33:05] | the Night Howlers’ antidote is proving effective | 午夜嚎叫的解药 |
[1:33:08] | in rehabilitating the afflicted predators. | 已让受害食肉动物逐渐恢复 |
[1:33:16] | Oh, Emmitt! | 艾米特 |
[1:33:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:25] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[1:33:27] | I thought Zootopia was this perfect place. | 我以为动物城是完美的地方 |
[1:33:31] | Where everyone got along, | 人人和谐相处 |
[1:33:33] | and anyone could be anything. | 谁都能成就无限可能 |
[1:33:37] | Turns out, | 现在发现 |
[1:33:38] | real life is a little bit more complicated | 现实远比宣传口号 |
[1:33:40] | than a slogan on a bumper sticker. | 要复杂 |
[1:33:43] | Real life is messy. | 现实生活是糟糕的 |
[1:33:46] | We all have limitations. | 我们都有局限性 |
[1:33:48] | We all make mistakes. | 都会犯错 |
[1:33:50] | Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common. | 但是乐观点来说 我们也都很像 |
[1:33:55] | And the more we try to understand one another. | 我们越是努力了解别人 |
[1:33:58] | The more exceptional each of us will be. | 越会变得出色 |
[1:34:02] | But we have to try. | 但凡事都要去尝试 |
[1:34:04] | So no matter what type of animal you are. | 不管你是什么类型的动物 |
[1:34:07] | From the biggest elephant, to our first fox. | 从巨大的大象到第一只狐狸警官 |
[1:34:14] | I implore you. | 我恳请你们 |
[1:34:16] | Try… Try to make the world a better place. | 努力尝试 让世界变得更美好 |
[1:34:22] | 尼古拉斯·P·王尔德警官 | |
[1:34:23] | Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you. | 审视自己的内心 从改变自己开始 |
[1:34:30] | It starts with me. It starts with all of us. | 从我做起 从我们做起 |
[1:34:36] | 动物城警察学校 | |
[1:34:43] | All right, all right, enough. Shut it! | 好了好了 安静 |
[1:34:47] | We have some new recruits with us this morning. | 今早我们来了几位新人 |
[1:34:51] | Including our first fox. | 包括第一只狐狸警官 |
[1:34:53] | Who cares. | 谁在乎呢 |
[1:34:55] | You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards, sir. | 你的话应该印到鸡汤卡片上 长官 |
[1:34:57] | Shut your mouth, Wilde. | 闭嘴 王尔德 |
[1:34:59] | Assignments. | 任务分配 |
[1:35:01] | Officers Grizzoli, Fragmeyer, Delgato. Tundratown SWAT. | 灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 冰原镇反恐特警组 |
[1:35:05] | Snarlov, Higgins, Wolfard. Undercover. | 吼洛夫 河马金斯和狼法德 卧底 |
[1:35:10] | Hopps, Wilde. Parking duty. | 霍普斯和王尔德 交通巡逻 |
[1:35:14] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:35:16] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[1:35:18] | We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savannah Central. | 接到投诉 萨凡纳中心有人飙车 |
[1:35:22] | Find him. Shut him down. | 找到他 把他缉捕归案 |
[1:35:24] | So are all the rabbits bad drivers, or is it just you? | 兔子开车都那么烂吗 还是只是你 |
[1:35:29] | Oops. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:35:33] | Sly bunny. | 狡猾的兔子 |
[1:35:34] | Dumb fox. | 蠢狐狸 |
[1:35:35] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[1:35:37] | Do I know that? | 真的吗 |
[1:35:39] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 是真的 |
[1:35:54] | 天生慢 | |
[1:35:56] | Sir, you were going 115 miles per hour, | 先生 你时速已飙到115英里 |
[1:35:58] | I hope you have a good explanation. | 我希望你能给我个合理的解释 |
[1:36:01] | Flash, Flash. Hundred Yard Dash! | 闪电 闪电 数你最快 |
[1:36:08] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[1:36:13] | Good evening, Zootopia! | 晚上好 动物城 |
[1:36:15] | Come on, everybody. Put your paws up. | 各位 举起你们的双爪 |
[1:36:18] | I messed up tonight, I lost another fight * | |
[1:36:22] | I still mess up but I’ll just start again * | |
[1:36:26] | I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground * | |
[1:36:30] | I always get up now to see what’s next * | |
[1:36:35] | I won’t give up, no I won’t give in * | |
[1:36:38] | ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again * | |
[1:36:43] | No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything * | |
[1:36:47] | I wanna try even though I could fail * | |
[1:36:51] | I won’t give up, no I won’t give in * | |
[1:36:55] | ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again * | |
[1:36:59] | No, I won’t leave, I wanna try everything * | |
[1:37:03] | I wanna try even though I could fail * | |
[1:37:09] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:37:11] | Try everything * | |
[1:37:13] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:37:15] | Try everything * | |
[1:37:17] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:37:20] | Try everything * | |
[1:37:21] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:37:26] | Put your paws in the air, come on. | 举起你们的双爪 |
[1:37:33] | * Look how far you’ve come, you filled your heart with love * | |
[1:37:37] | * Baby you’ve done enough, take a deep breath * | |
[1:37:41] | * Don’t beat yourself up, don’t need to run so fast * | |
[1:37:45] | * Sometimes we come last, but we did our best * | |
[1:37:50] | * I won’t give up, no I won’t give in * | |
[1:37:53] | * ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again * | |
[1:37:57] | * No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything * | |
[1:38:02] | * I wanna try even though I could fail * | |
[1:38:06] | * I won’t give up, no I won’t give in * | |
[1:38:10] | * ‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again * | |
[1:38:14] | * No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything * | |
[1:38:18] | * I wanna try even though I could fail * | |
[1:38:24] | * I’ll keep on making those new mistakes * | |
[1:38:32] | * I’ll keep on making them every day * | |
[1:38:40] | * Those new mistakes * | |
[1:38:44] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:38:47] | * Try everything * | |
[1:38:49] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:38:51] | * Try everything * | |
[1:38:53] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:38:55] | * Try everything * | |
[1:38:57] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:39:05] | Come on! | 大家一起 |
[1:39:10] | Shake your tail with me come on | 大家一起摇起尾巴 |
[1:39:18] | * I’ll keep on making those new mistakes * | |
[1:39:26] | * I’ll keep on making them every day * | |
[1:39:34] | * Those new mistakes * | |
[1:39:38] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:39:41] | * Try everything * | |
[1:39:43] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:39:45] | * Try everything * | |
[1:39:47] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:39:49] | * Try everything * | |
[1:39:51] | * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh * | |
[1:39:55] | * Try everything * |