时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | As the first century of the Targaryen dynasty | 坦格利安王朝的第一个世纪 |
[00:15] | came to a close | 已近尾声 |
[00:17] | the health of the Old King, Jaehaerys, was failing. | 人瑞王杰赫里斯一世的健康每况愈下 |
[00:24] | In those days, House Targaryen stood at the height of its strength | 那段岁月里 坦格利安家族轭下尚有十条成年巨龙 |
[00:28] | with ten adult dragons under its yoke. | 家族势力如日中天 |
[00:32] | No power in the world could stand against it. | 世间无人可与之抗衡 |
[00:36] | King Jaehaerys reigned over nearly 60 years | 杰赫里斯国王统治疆域近六十年间 |
[00:39] | of peace and prosperity | 王国和平而繁荣 |
[00:41] | but tragedy had claimed both his sons | 不料两个儿子相继不幸离世 |
[00:44] | leaving his succession in doubt. | 使得王储之位悬而未决 |
[00:47] | So, in the year 101 | 于是在征服101年 |
[00:49] | the Old King called a Great Council to choose an heir. | 人瑞王召开大议会商定立储大事 |
[00:55] | Over a thousand lords made the journey to Harrenhal. | 上千领主赶赴赫伦堡 |
[00:59] | Fourteen succession claims were heard | 十四位继承人选参与听证 |
[01:03] | but only two were truly considered. | 但真正有力的竞争者只有两位 |
[01:07] | Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, the King’s eldest descendant | 雷妮丝·坦格利安公主 国王最年长的后裔 |
[01:10] | and her younger cousin, Prince Viserys Targaryen | 和她的堂弟 韦赛里斯·坦格利安王子 |
[01:14] | the King’s eldest male descendant. | 国王最年长的男性后裔 |
[01:23] | It is declared by all lords paramount | 七大王国所有大小领主 |
[01:28] | and lords vassal of the Seven Kingdoms | 和下属封臣共同宣布 |
[01:33] | that Prince Viserys Targaryen be made Prince of Dragonstone! | 韦赛里斯·坦格利安王子获封龙石岛亲王! |
[01:40] | Rhaenys, a woman, would not inherit the Iron Throne. | 雷妮丝身为女人 与铁王座失之交臂 |
[01:48] | The lords instead chose Viserys | 领主们选择了韦赛里斯 |
[01:52] | my father. | 我的父亲 |
[01:56] | Jaehaerys called the Great Council | 杰赫里斯召开大议会 |
[01:58] | to prevent a war being fought over his succession. | 避免因储位争夺而掀起战争 |
[02:02] | For he knew the cold truth. | 只因他知晓那个冷酷的真相 |
[02:04] | The only thing that could tear down the House of the Dragon | 能够摧毁龙王家族的 |
[02:09] | was itself. | 只有他们自己 |
[04:03] | Dohaerās, Syrax! | 听话 叙拉克斯! |
[04:09] | Umbās. | 等等 |
[04:11] | Rȳbās! | 乖! |
[04:25] | Welcome back, Princess. I trust your ride was pleasant. | 欢迎回来 公主 相信您骑得很过瘾 |
[04:28] | Try not to look too relieved, ser. | 别故作轻松了 爵士 |
[04:30] | I am relieved. | 我是真的轻松 |
[04:31] | Every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled | 每次那只金色巨兽带您安然无恙地回来 |
[04:34] | it saves my head from a spike. | 我的脑袋又逃过一次枪尖 |
[04:38] | Syrax is growing quickly. | 叙拉克斯长得很快 |
[04:39] | She’ll soon be as large as Caraxes. | 她很快就和科拉克休一样大了 |
[04:42] | That’s almost large enough to saddle two. | 那就可以放上双人龙鞍 |
[04:44] | I believe I’m quite content as a spectator, thank you. | 我确信在一旁当个观众就很满足了 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Dohaerās. | 听话 |
[04:53] | Naejot! | 往前! |
[06:22] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[06:26] | You know I don’t like you to go flying | 你知道现在这个情况下 |
[06:27] | while I’m in this condition. | 我不喜欢你去骑龙 |
[06:29] | You don’t like me to go flying while you’re in any condition. | 你在任何情况下都不喜欢我骑龙 |
[06:33] | – Your Grace. – Good morrow, Alicent. | – 王后陛下 – 早 阿莉森 |
[06:36] | Did you sleep? | 你睡着了吗? |
[06:38] | – I slept. – How long? | – 睡着了 – 睡了多久? |
[06:41] | I don’t need mothering, Rhaenyra. | 我不需要你来当老妈 雷妮拉 |
[06:43] | Well, here you are, surrounded by attendants | 但你周围这些服侍的人 |
[06:46] | all focused on the babe. | 都只关心你肚子里的宝宝 |
[06:48] | Someone has to attend to you. | 总得有人关心你 |
[06:51] | You will lie in this bed soon enough, Rhaenyra. | 很快你也会躺在这张床上 雷妮拉 |
[06:56] | This discomfort is how we serve the realm. | 这种煎熬就是我们服务王国的方式 |
[07:05] | We have royal wombs, you and I. | 我们的子宫属于王室 你我都是 |
[07:09] | The childbed is our battlefield. | 产床就是我们的战场 |
[07:14] | We must learn to face it with a stiff lip. | 我们必须学会咬牙面对 |
[07:18] | Now take a bath. | 现在去洗个澡 |
[07:20] | You stink of dragon. | 你臭得像条龙 |
[07:24] | So, I said to him, “Well, I believe | 于是我对他说 我相信 |
[07:25] | you might be looking up the wrong end.” | 你应该看看另一头 |
[07:31] | My lords. | 大人们 |
[07:33] | The growing alliance among the Free Cities | 自由贸易城邦的联盟正在壮大 |
[07:35] | has taken to styling itself the Triarchy. | 开始自称三城同盟会 |
[07:38] | They have massed on Bloodstone | 他们聚集在血石岛 |
[07:40] | and are presently ridding the Stepstones | 目前正在驱除盘踞在石阶列岛的 |
[07:42] | of its pirate infestation. | 那些海盗 |
[07:44] | Well, that sounds suspiciously like good news, Lord Corlys. | 听起来倒像是个好消息 科利斯大人 |
[07:46] | A man called Craghas Drahar | 有个叫克拉哈斯·达哈尔的家伙 |
[07:48] | has styled himself the prince-admiral of this Triarchy. | 自称三城同盟会的海军上将亲王 |
[07:53] | They call him the Crabfeeder | 别人叫他螃蟹喂食者 |
[07:55] | due to his inventive methods of punishing his enemies. | 因为他那对待敌人颇有创意的处决方式 |
[07:58] | And are we meant to weep for dead pirates? | 难道我们要为海盗们哀悼吗? |
[08:01] | – No, Your Grace. – Rhaenyra, you’re late. | – 不 陛下 – 雷妮拉 你迟到了 |
[08:04] | The King’s cupbearer must not be late. | 国王的侍酒可不能迟到 |
[08:05] | – Leaves people wanting for cups. – I was visiting Mother. | – 大人们的杯子都空了 – 我去看望母亲了 |
[08:11] | On dragonback? | 骑龙去的? |
[08:13] | Hey, Your Grace, at Prince Daemon’s urging | 陛下 戴蒙王子一直敦促国库 |
[08:15] | the crown has invested significant capital | 为他的都城守备队拨付巨款 |
[08:18] | in the re-training and re-equipping of his City Watch. | 用以加强训练和升级装备 |
[08:22] | I thought you might urge your brother to fill his seat on the council | 我认为您也应该敦促您弟弟出席御前会议 |
[08:26] | and provide an assessment of his progress | 作为都城守备队队长 |
[08:29] | as commander of the Watch. | 向我们汇报工作进度 |
[08:31] | Do you think Daemon is distracted by his present tasks? | 你不觉得戴蒙现在沉迷工作挺不错吗? |
[08:33] | And that his thoughts and energies are occupied? | 既能释放精力 又无暇他顾 |
[08:36] | Well, one would hope so, considering the associated costs. | 希望如此 毕竟我们付出了不少成本 |
[08:39] | Then let us all consider your gold well-invested, Lord Beesbury. | 那你投入的金钱就很值当 毕斯柏里大人 |
[08:42] | I would urge that you not allow this Triarchy much latitude | 我认为您不能再纵容三城同盟会 |
[08:45] | in the Stepstones, Your Grace. | 在石阶列岛为所欲为了 陛下 |
[08:48] | If those shipping lanes should fall, it will beggar our ports. | 一旦航道受阻 我们的港口必将难以为继 |
[08:51] | The crown has heard your report, Lord Corlys | 国王已经听到你的谏言了 科利斯大人 |
[08:54] | and takes it under advisement. | 他会认真考虑的 |
[09:01] | Shall we discuss the Heir’s Tournament, Your Grace? | 我们来谈谈王储比武大会吧 陛下 |
[09:05] | I would be delighted. | 我十分乐意 |
[09:08] | Will the maesters’ name day prediction hold, Mellos? | 学士们预测的命名日可靠吗 梅罗斯 |
[09:10] | You must understand that these things are mere estimations, my King | 希望您明白这毕竟只是预测 陛下 |
[09:13] | but we have all been poring over the moon charts | 但我们对着月表呕心沥血 |
[09:17] | and we feel that our forecast is as accurate as it can be. | 相信预测结果已经尽可能精确 |
[09:21] | The cost of the tournament is not negligible. | 比武大会的开销巨大 |
[09:23] | Perhaps we might delay until the child is in hand? | 或许我们可以稍作推迟到孩子出生之后? |
[09:28] | Most of the lords and knights | 大多数领主和骑士 |
[09:29] | are certainly on their way to King’s Landing already. | 都已经在赶往君临的路上 |
[09:31] | – To turn them back now… – The tourney will take | – 现在让他们回去…… – 比武大会将持续 |
[09:32] | the better part of a week. | 大半个星期 |
[09:34] | Before the games are over, my son will be born | 大会结束之前 我儿子就会出生 |
[09:37] | and the whole realm will celebrate. | 整个国家将为之庆祝 |
[09:39] | We have no way of predicting the sex of the child. | 我们并不能预测孩子的性别 |
[09:42] | Of course, no maester’s capable of rendering an opinion | 当然 如果没有依据 |
[09:45] | free of conditions, are they now? | 学士不会做出判断 是吧? |
[09:47] | There’s a boy in the Queen’s belly. | 王后肚子里怀的是男孩 |
[09:50] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[09:53] | And my heir will soon put all of this | 而我的继承人很快就会 |
[09:55] | damnable hand-wringing to rest himself. | 亲自平息这一切糟心事 |
[10:00] | He passed through the Red Keep’s gates at first light. | 天一亮他就穿过了红堡大门 |
[10:03] | Does my father know he’s here? | 我父亲知道他来了吗? |
[10:04] | – No. – Good. | – 不知道 – 好的 |
[10:14] | Gods be good. | 诸神慈悲 |
[10:16] | It’s all right, ser. | 没事的 爵士 |
[10:26] | Sparo drīvose gaomā, kepus? | 你在做什么 叔叔? |
[10:28] | Ñuhoso dēman. | 随意坐坐 |
[10:30] | Kesy ñuhys dēmavos māzīlariot sinilus. | 说不定哪天这就是我的椅子了 |
[10:33] | Lo hen pāleknot statilūks, daor. | 除非你想被处以煽动叛国罪 |
[10:37] | Hen sȳndrāzmā qurdalbri imastō daor. | 你好久没来宫廷了 |
[10:39] | Aye. | 是的 |
[10:41] | Qurdalbar gierī tegenkor issa. | 宫廷里无聊透顶 |
[10:44] | Sepār vēzo gō skoro syt āmastā? | 那你为什么还回来? |
[10:47] | Kepa aōha yno syt kōttion pradilas, ryptan. | 我听说你父亲要以我的名义举办一场比武大会 |
[10:51] | Kōttion dāranno syt issa. | 那是为他的继承人举办的比武大会 |
[10:54] | Heksīr ȳdratan. | 这不就是我的意思嘛 |
[10:57] | Dāranno zȳho arlio syt. | 他的新继承人 |
[11:01] | Iā aōha muña trēsi sikos, | 除非你母亲生下一个儿子 |
[11:04] | iā jevo yrgoti zbērion. | 你们被我缠定了 |
[11:06] | Sepār valonqri jaelinna. | 那我倒是希望能有个弟弟 |
[11:11] | I bought you something. | 我带了个礼物给你 |
[11:18] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[11:21] | It’s Valyrian steel. | 瓦雷利亚钢 |
[11:24] | Like Dark Sister. | 和黑暗姐妹一样 |
[11:29] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[11:45] | Now | 现在 |
[11:47] | you and I both own a small piece of our ancestry. | 你和我都拥有了我们祖先的一小块物品 |
[11:58] | Gevie. | 真美 |
[12:01] | – Did you read it? – Of course, I read it. | – 你看书了吗? – 我当然看了 |
[12:04] | When Princess Nymeria arrived in Dorne | 娜梅莉亚公主到了多恩以后 |
[12:06] | who did she take to husband? | 选择的丈夫是谁? |
[12:08] | A man. | 一个男的 |
[12:10] | What was his name? | 他的名字是? |
[12:11] | Lord Something. | 某某大人 |
[12:14] | If you answer with “Lord Something,” Septa Marlow will be furious. | 如果你拿“某某大人”当答案 玛洛修女得气疯了 |
[12:17] | She’s funny when she’s furious. | 她生起气来可好玩了 |
[12:22] | You’re always like this when you’re worried. | 你有心事的时候就是现在这样 |
[12:24] | Like what? | 哪样? |
[12:26] | Disagreeable. | 不好相处 |
[12:31] | You’re worried your father is about to overshadow you | 你担心你父亲会因为有了儿子 |
[12:34] | with a son. | 而忽略你 |
[12:35] | I only worry for my mother. | 我只是替我母亲担心 |
[12:38] | I hope for my father that he gets a son. | 我希望父亲能有个儿子 |
[12:41] | As long as I can recall, it’s all he’s wanted. | 从我记事开始 他就一直想着 |
[12:45] | You want him to have a son? | 你希望他有儿子? |
[12:47] | I want to fly with you on dragonback | 我希望能和你一起骑龙 |
[12:49] | see the great wonders across the Narrow Sea | 飞越狭海 看看那边的奇观 |
[12:51] | and eat only cake. | 还希望只吃蛋糕 |
[12:52] | – I’m being serious. – I never jest about cake. | – 我是认真的 – 我从不拿蛋糕开玩笑 |
[12:55] | You aren’t worried about your position? | 你不担心你的位置吗? |
[12:57] | I like this position. It’s quite comfortable. | 我喜欢现在的位置 非常舒服 |
[13:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[13:05] | Home. The hour has grown late. | 回家 时间晚了 |
[13:08] | Princess Nymeria led her Rhoynar across the Narrow Sea on 10,000 ships | 娜梅莉亚公主带领洛伊拿人乘坐一万艘船横渡狭海 |
[13:12] | to flee their Valyrian pursuers. | 以躲避瓦雷利亚人的追捕 |
[13:14] | She took Lord Mors Martell of Dorne to husband | 她选了多恩的莫尔斯·马泰尔作丈夫 |
[13:17] | and burned her own fleet off Sunspear | 她在阳戟城下烧毁了整支舰队 |
[13:19] | to show her people that they were finished running. | 向子民宣告从今以后无需逃亡 |
[13:24] | – What are you doing? – So you remember. | – 你在干嘛? – 这样你才能记住 |
[13:27] | – If the Septa sees this book then… – Fuck the Septa. | – 如果修女看到这本书 那…… – 去他妈的修女 |
[13:30] | Rhaenyra! | 雷妮拉! |
[13:44] | Is it healing? | 在愈合了吗? |
[13:46] | It has grown slightly, Your Grace. | 愈合得很慢 陛下 |
[13:50] | Can you say yet what it is? | 现在知道这是怎么回事了吗? |
[13:53] | We’ve sent inquiries to the Citadel. | 我们已经向学城发信询问 |
[13:55] | They are searching the texts for similar cases. | 他们正在书中查找相似的案例 |
[13:57] | It’s a small cut from sitting the throne. | 这只是被王座割开的细小伤口 |
[14:00] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大事 |
[14:02] | The King has been under heavy stresses | 为了迎接孩子出生 |
[14:04] | preparing for the birth. | 国王承受了巨大压力 |
[14:06] | Bad humors of the mind can adversely affect the body. | 精神状况不好会导致身体状况不好 |
[14:11] | Whatever it is, it needs to be kept quiet. | 不论什么原因 都不要声张 |
[14:18] | We should leech it again, maester. | 我们应该再用水蛭放血 学士 |
[14:19] | It’s a wound that refuses to heal, Grand Maester. | 这伤口无法愈合 大学士 |
[14:23] | Might I suggest cauterization? | 我建议是否试试烧灼疗法? |
[14:25] | Cauterization would be a wise course of treatment, Your Grace. | 烧灼疗法也许是明智之举 陛下 |
[14:29] | – It will be painful… – Fine. | – 只是那样会很疼…… – 好吧 |
[14:33] | Fine. | 就这样 |
[14:47] | You spend more time in that bath than I do on the throne. | 你泡在浴缸里的时间比我坐在铁王座上的时间还久 |
[14:50] | This is the only place I can find comfort these days. | 这是现在唯一一处让我感到舒适的地方 |
[14:56] | It’s tepid. | 水不够热啊 |
[14:58] | It’s as warm as the maesters will allow. | 学士们不允许比这更烫 |
[15:01] | Don’t they know dragons prefer heat? | 他们难道不知道真龙喜欢高温吗? |
[15:04] | After this miserable pregnancy | 经历这次痛苦的孕期 |
[15:07] | I wouldn’t be surprised if I hatched an actual dragon. | 我就算真的生出一条龙 都不会觉得奇怪 |
[15:11] | Then he will be loved and cherished. | 那他会备受疼爱和珍视 |
[15:14] | Rhaenyra has already declared that she is to have a sister. | 雷妮拉已经宣布自己要有妹妹了 |
[15:17] | Really? | 是吗? |
[15:19] | – She even named her. – Dare I ask? | – 她甚至取好了名字 – 我能问吗? |
[15:22] | Visenya. | 维桑尼亚 |
[15:24] | She chose a dragon’s egg for the cradle | 她已经选好了准备放进摇篮的龙蛋 |
[15:26] | that she said reminded her of Vhagar. | 她说这枚蛋让她想起了瓦格哈尔 |
[15:28] | Gods be good. | 诸神慈悲 |
[15:29] | This family already has its Visenya. | 我们家族已经出过一个维桑尼亚 |
[15:34] | Has there been any word from your dear brother? | 有你亲爱的弟弟的消息吗? |
[15:36] | Not since I named him Commander of the City Watch. | 自从任命他为都城守备队司令 就没个信了 |
[15:40] | I’m sure he will reemerge for the tourney. | 我相信他一定会出现在比武大会 |
[15:43] | He could never stay away from the lists. | 他可拒绝不了上场比武的诱惑 |
[15:46] | The tourney | 比武大会 |
[15:47] | to celebrate the firstborn son that we presently do not have. | 为庆祝我们还未出世的长子而办 |
[15:52] | You do understand | 你得明白 |
[15:53] | nothing will cause the babe to grow a cock | 如果宝宝本就是个女孩 |
[15:55] | if it does not already possess one? | 你也不可能让她长出小鸡鸡吧? |
[15:58] | This child is a boy, Aemma. | 这是个男孩 爱玛 |
[16:00] | I’m certain of it. | 我很确定 |
[16:02] | I’ve never been more certain of anything. | 我从来没有这么确定过 |
[16:09] | The dream. | 那个梦 |
[16:11] | It was clearer than a memory. | 比记忆还清晰 |
[16:15] | Our son was born wearing Aegon’s iron crown. | 我们的儿子戴着伊耿的王冠降生 |
[16:20] | When I heard the sound of thundering hooves | 我耳边萦绕着马蹄轰鸣声 |
[16:23] | splintering shields, and ringing swords | 盾牌破碎声 和长剑撞击声 |
[16:27] | and I placed our son upon the Iron Throne | 我把我们的儿子放在铁王座上 |
[16:31] | as the bells of the Grand Sept tolled and all the dragons roared as one. | 圣堂的钟声响起 所有巨龙齐声而吼 |
[16:39] | Born wearing a crown? | 戴着王冠出生? |
[16:42] | Gods spare me, birth is unpleasant enough as it is. | 诸神放过我吧 生孩子已经够难受了 |
[16:55] | This is the last time, Viserys. | 这是最后一次了 韦赛里斯 |
[17:01] | I’ve lost one babe in the cradle, had two stillbirths | 我有一个宝宝死于襁褓 两个生来便是死胎 |
[17:04] | and two pregnancies ended well before their term. | 还有两次尚未足月就小产了 |
[17:10] | That’s five in twice as many years. | 五个孩子 前后十年 |
[17:14] | I know it is my duty to provide you an heir | 我知道 为你生下继承人是我的责任 |
[17:17] | and I’m sorry if I have failed you in that. | 如果因此让你失望 我很抱歉 |
[17:20] | I am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[17:25] | But I’ve mourned all the dead children I can. | 但我已经无力承受更多失去孩子的悲痛了 |
[17:49] | Commander on the floor! | 司令到! |
[17:57] | When I took command of the Watch, you were stray mongrels | 当我接下都城守备队司令一职时 |
[18:03] | starving and undisciplined. | 你们还是一群饥肠辘辘 自由散漫的野狗 |
[18:07] | Now, you’re a pack of hounds. | 如今 你们已是一队猎犬 |
[18:10] | You’re sated and honed for the hunt. | 酒足饭饱 历经磨练 整装待发 |
[18:17] | My brother’s city has fallen into squalor. | 我哥哥的城市已经堕落不堪 |
[18:21] | Crime of every breed has been allowed to thrive. | 各种罪恶滋生 肆意横行 |
[18:27] | No longer. | 这种日子到头了 |
[18:28] | Beginning tonight | 从今晚起 |
[18:29] | King’s Landing will learn to fear the color gold. | 君临将学会畏惧金色 |
[19:18] | Get up! | 起身! |
[19:40] | Raper! | 强奸犯! |
[19:43] | No! No… no! | 不!不要……不! |
[19:54] | Thief! | 小偷! |
[19:56] | No! | 不! |
[20:03] | Murderer! | 杀人犯! |
[20:21] | It was an unprecedented roundup of criminals of every ilk. | 这是一次针对各种罪犯前所未有的围捕行动 |
[20:24] | Your brother made a public show of it | 你弟弟当众做秀 |
[20:26] | meting out the summary judgments himself. | 现场审问 亲自裁决 |
[20:29] | I’m told they needed a two-horse cart | 我听说他们得用双驾马车 |
[20:32] | to haul away the resulting dismemberments when it was done. | 才能拉走所有断肢残腿 |
[20:36] | Gods be good. | 诸神慈悲 |
[20:38] | The Prince cannot be allowed to act with this kind of unchecked impunity. | 不能任由王子如此肆无忌惮 为所欲为 |
[20:45] | – Brother. – Daemon. | – 哥哥 – 戴蒙 |
[20:49] | Carry on. You were saying something about my impunity. | 继续啊 说说我是怎么为所欲为 |
[20:54] | You are to explain your doings with the City Watch. | 请你解释一下带着都城守备队都干了什么好事 |
[21:00] | Your new gold cloaks | 你新组的金袍子 |
[21:02] | made quite the impression last night, didn’t they? | 昨晚大显身手啊 不是吗? |
[21:04] | Did they? | 是吗? |
[21:05] | The City Watch is not a sword to be wielded at your whim. | 都城守备队可不是你肆意挥舞的剑 |
[21:08] | They’re an extension of the crown. | 他们是王权的延伸 |
[21:10] | The Watch was enforcing the crown’s laws. | 都城守备队是在为国王执法 |
[21:12] | Wouldn’t you agree, Lord Strong? | 你不同意吗 斯壮大人? |
[21:15] | My Prince, I don’t think… | 王子殿下 我不认为…… |
[21:17] | Making a public spectacle of wanton brutality | 在公众面前肆意展示暴行 |
[21:19] | is hardly in line with our laws. | 根本不能叫做执法 |
[21:21] | Nobles from every corner of the realm | 全国各地的贵族 |
[21:23] | are right now descending upon King’s Landing | 都将聚集在君临 |
[21:25] | for my brother’s tourney. | 参加我哥哥的比武大会 |
[21:26] | Do you want them mugged, raped, murdered? | 你难道想看到这些贵族被抢劫 被强暴 被谋杀吗? |
[21:29] | You mightn’t know this unless you left the safety of the Red Keep | 如果不走出安全的红堡去亲眼看看 你永远不会知道 |
[21:32] | but much of King’s Landing is seen by the smallfolk | 君临的大部分地区 对老百姓来说 |
[21:35] | as lawless and terrifying. | 都是无法无天的可怕去处 |
[21:40] | Our city should be safe for all its people. | 我们的都城应该让所有人感到安全 |
[21:43] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:45] | I just hope you don’t have to maim half of my city to achieve this. | 我只是希望前提是 你不要把城中一半人都弄成残废 |
[21:49] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[21:53] | We installed Prince Daemon as commander | 我们任命戴蒙王子为司令 |
[21:55] | to promote law and order. | 来改善法律和秩序 |
[21:57] | The criminal element should fear the City Watch. | 犯罪分子理当惧怕都城守备队 |
[21:59] | Thank you for your support, Lord Corlys. | 谢谢你的支持 科利斯伯爵 |
[22:01] | If only the Prince would show the same devotion | 倘若王子对待夫人 |
[22:03] | to his lady wife as he does his work, Your Grace. | 能像对待工作一样热情就好了 陛下 |
[22:06] | You’ve not been seen in the Vale or at Runestone for quite some time. | 你很久没有去谷地或是符石城了 |
[22:10] | I think my bronze bitch is happier for my absence. | 我不出现 我的青铜婊子可能更开心些 |
[22:12] | Lady Rhea is your wife. | 雷娅夫人是你的妻子 |
[22:14] | A good and honorable lady of the Vale. | 一位善良可敬的谷地女士 |
[22:16] | In the Vale, men are said to fuck sheep instead of women. | 听说谷地的男人宁愿操羊也不愿操女人 |
[22:19] | I can assure you, the sheep are prettier. | 我敢向你保证 羊比女人美多了 |
[22:21] | Dear me. | 天哪 |
[22:23] | You made a vow before the Seven to honor your wife in marriage. | 你在七神面前发过誓 结婚之后会尊重你的妻子 |
[22:25] | Well, I’d gladly give Lady Rhea to you, Lord Hightower | 那么我很乐意将雷娅夫人转送给你 海塔尔伯爵 |
[22:28] | if you’re in want of a woman to warm your bed. | 如果你需要一个女人暖床的话 |
[22:31] | Your own lady wife passed recently. | 你的妻子刚好最近过世 |
[22:36] | Did she not? | 不是吗? |
[22:38] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[22:42] | Perhaps you aren’t ready to move on just yet. | 也许你还没从悲伤中走出来 |
[22:45] | You know how my brother makes sport of provoking you. | 你知道我弟弟总是故意激你 |
[22:49] | Must you indulge him? | 你就非得上当吗? |
[22:54] | My apologies, Your Grace. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[22:57] | This council has, at great expense | 御前会议可是花了大价钱 |
[22:59] | bettered the City Watch to your exacting standards. | 才将都城守备队改善到你要求的标准 |
[23:03] | Enforce my laws, but understand | 你可以执行我的法律 但要明白 |
[23:06] | any further performances like last night’s will be answered. | 如果再像昨晚那样 我一定会追究责任 |
[23:13] | Understood, Your Grace. | 知道了 陛下 |
[23:28] | King’s Landing has been in decline since my grandmother passed. | 我祖母去世后 君临治安每况愈下 |
[23:32] | In the end | 到头来 |
[23:34] | this new City Watch might be a good thing. | 这个新的都城守备队可能是件好事 |
[24:24] | What troubles you, my Prince? | 是什么惹你心烦 我的王子? |
[24:32] | I could bring in another. | 我可以再叫来一个人 |
[24:35] | Perhaps a maiden. | 或者找个处女 |
[24:37] | I have several. | 我有好几个 |
[24:41] | I could even arrange one with silver hair. | 甚至可以安排个银发姑娘 |
[24:50] | You are Daemon Targaryen. | 你是戴蒙·坦格利安 |
[24:53] | Rider of Caraxes. Wielder of Dark Sister. | 胯下科拉克休 掌中暗黑姐妹 |
[24:56] | The King cannot replace you. | 国王能找谁来取代你 |
[25:12] | Be welcome! | 欢迎大家! |
[25:14] | I know many of you have traveled long leagues | 我知道在座很多人为了参加这次比武大会 |
[25:17] | to be at these games | 历经长途跋涉 |
[25:19] | but I promise, you will not be disappointed. | 但我保证 你们绝对不会失望 |
[25:24] | When I look at the fine knights in these lists | 即将上场的这些优秀骑士 |
[25:27] | I see a group without equal in our histories. | 他们英勇善战 纵观历史无可匹敌 |
[25:32] | And this great day has been made more auspicious | 而这个伟大的日子 还有更多吉兆 |
[25:37] | by the news that I am happy to share. | 我很开心和大家分享一个好消息 |
[25:42] | Queen Aemma has begun her labors! | 爱玛王后已经开始分娩了! |
[25:48] | May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants! | 愿七神的好运降临在所有参赛者身上! |
[26:25] | A mystery knight? | 一个神秘骑士? |
[26:27] | No, a Cole, of the Stormlands. | 不 科尔家的 来自风暴地 |
[26:29] | I’ve never heard of House Cole. | 我从没听说过科尔家族 |
[26:30] | Princess Rhaenys Targaryen! | 雷妮丝·坦格利安公主! |
[26:33] | I would humbly ask for the favor of The Queen Who Never Was. | 我在此恭请无冕女王的信物 |
[26:44] | Good fortune to you, cousin. | 祝你好运 老表 |
[26:45] | I would gladly take it if I thought I needed it. | 如果需要好运加持 我一定乐于接受 |
[26:54] | You could have Baratheon’s tongue for that. | 就冲这番话 你可以把拜拉席恩的舌头割下来 |
[26:57] | Tongues will not change the succession. | 舌头又不会改变继承人 |
[27:00] | Let them wag. | 随他去吧 |
[27:08] | Lord Stokeworth’s daughter | 史铎克渥斯伯爵的女儿 |
[27:09] | is promised to that young Tarly squire. | 已经被许给了那个塔利家的年轻侍从 |
[27:11] | Lord Massey’s son? | 马赛伯爵的儿子? |
[27:13] | They’re to be married as soon as he wins his knighthood. | 等他获得骑士头衔 便会完婚 |
[27:16] | Best get on with it. | 那他最好快点 |
[27:18] | I heard that Lady Elinor | 我听说埃萝小姐 |
[27:19] | is hiding a swollen belly beneath her dress. | 裙下隆起的肚子已经藏不住了 |
[27:45] | What do you know about this Ser Criston Cole, Ser Harrold? | 你对克里斯顿·科尔爵士了解多少 哈罗德爵士? |
[27:47] | I’m told Ser Criston is common-born, son of Lord Dondarrion’s steward. | 我听说克里斯顿爵士出身平民 是唐德利恩伯爵管家的儿子 |
[27:51] | But other than that, and the fact that he’s just unhorsed | 以及他刚刚把两个拜拉席恩打落马下 |
[27:54] | both of the Baratheon lads, I really couldn’t say. | 除此之外我就不知道了 |
[28:16] | Prince Daemon of House Targaryen! | 坦格利安家族的戴蒙王子 |
[28:19] | Prince of the City will now choose his first opponent! | 首都亲王即将选择他的第一位对手 |
[29:02] | For his first challenge, Prince Daemon Targaryen chooses | 戴蒙·坦格利安选择的第一位对手是—— |
[29:08] | Ser Gwayne Hightower of Oldtown, eldest son of the Hand of the King. | 旧镇的加尔温·海塔尔爵士 首相的长子 |
[29:26] | Five dragons on Daemon. | 五金龙押戴蒙 |
[30:41] | – Nicely done, Uncle. – Thank you, Princess. | – 干得漂亮 叔叔 – 谢谢你 公主 |
[30:45] | Now, I’m fairly certain I can win these games, Lady Alicent. | 我敢肯定能赢得比武 阿莉森小姐 |
[30:49] | Having your favor would all but assure it. | 得到你的信物会让我如虎添翼 |
[31:07] | Good luck, my Prince. | 祝你好运 王子 |
[31:30] | Come on! | 用力! |
[31:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[31:38] | The infant is in breech, Your Grace. | 陛下 胎儿是臀位 |
[31:39] | All attempts to turn the babe have failed. | 所有扶正胎位的尝试都失败了 |
[31:44] | Do something for her! | 别干看着啊! |
[31:45] | We’ve given her as much milk of the poppy as we can | 我们已经喂了她很多罂粟花奶 |
[31:47] | without risking the child. | 再加剂量孩子就有危险 |
[31:49] | Your Queen is a strong woman. | 王后是位坚强的女性 |
[31:51] | She’s fighting with all her might, but it may not be enough. | 她已经拼劲全力了 但恐怕还是不行 |
[31:54] | No! | 不! |
[31:56] | Aemma. | 艾玛 |
[31:58] | Aemma, I’m here. | 艾玛 我在的 |
[32:00] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[32:03] | I’m here. It’s all right. | 有我在 没事的 |
[32:05] | – It’s all right. – I don’t wanna do this. | – 没事的 – 我不想生了 |
[32:07] | You’re going to be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:09] | You’re going to be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[32:11] | Hold my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[32:36] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[32:37] | And the day grows ugly. | 越来越难看了 |
[32:43] | I wonder if this is how we should celebrate | 真不知道我们是否应该 |
[32:46] | the birth of our future king. | 放任如此暴力的方式 |
[32:48] | With wanton violence. | 来庆祝王储诞生 |
[32:50] | It’s been 70 years since King Maegor’s end. | 梅葛国王已经死了七十年 |
[32:52] | These knights are as green as summer grass. | 这群骑士都嫩得像夏天的青草 |
[32:54] | None have known real war. | 谁也没见识过真正的战争 |
[32:57] | Their lords sent them to the tourney field | 封君把他们送到比武场上 |
[32:59] | with fists full of steel and balls full of seed | 手中握剑精力充沛 胯下宝剑也是干劲十足 |
[33:02] | and we expect them to act with honor and grace. | 我们还能指望他们表现得荣誉而优雅吗 |
[33:04] | It’s a marvel that war didn’t break out at first blood. | 这一滴血没引发战争就已经是奇迹了 |
[33:30] | Mellos? | 梅罗斯? |
[33:32] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[33:35] | If you would. | 请来一下 |
[33:46] | During a difficult birth | 面对难产 |
[33:48] | it sometimes becomes necessary for the father | 父亲有时候不得不 |
[33:53] | to make an impossible choice. | 做出艰难抉择 |
[33:56] | Well, speak it. | 说吧 |
[33:58] | To sacrifice one or to lose them both. | 是牺牲一个 还是一尸两命 |
[34:04] | There is a chance that we can save the child. | 这个孩子也许尚有一线生机 |
[34:07] | A technique is taught at the Citadel | 学城曾经传授过一门技艺 |
[34:09] | which involves cutting directly into the womb | 可以直接剖开子宫 |
[34:11] | to free the infant. | 取出婴儿 |
[34:13] | – But the resulting blood loss… – Seven Hells, Mellos. | – 但伴随的失血…… – 七层地狱 梅罗斯 |
[34:28] | You can save the child? | 你能保住孩子? |
[34:30] | We must either act now or leave it with the gods. | 我们必须立刻行动 否则就只能托付诸神了 |
[34:46] | Ser Criston Cole will now tilt | 克里斯顿·科尔爵士的长枪比武对手 |
[34:49] | against Ser Daemon Targaryen, Prince of the City! | 是戴蒙·坦格利安 首都亲王! |
[35:46] | Lance! | 枪! |
[36:05] | – Viserys. – Yes? | – 韦赛里斯 – 我在 |
[36:09] | They’re going to bring the babe out now. | 他们现在要把孩子取出来了 |
[36:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:44] | – What is happening? – No, it’s all right. | – 怎么了? – 没事的 |
[36:46] | No, what is happening? | 不要 怎么了? |
[36:50] | – Viserys, what… – No, it’s all right. | – 韦赛里斯 怎么…… – 没事的 |
[36:52] | – What are you doing? – They’re going to bring the babe out. | – 你们要干什么? – 他们要把孩子取出来 |
[36:54] | How are they… | 他们怎么…… |
[36:55] | – It’s all right. – Viserys, please… | – 没事的 – 韦赛里斯 求你了 |
[36:57] | – It’s all right. – No, I’m scared. | – 没事的 – 不 我害怕 |
[36:59] | – Don’t be scared. – What is happening? | – 别怕 – 怎么回事啊? |
[37:01] | Don’t be scared. They’re going to bring the babe out. | 别害怕 他们要取出孩子 |
[37:02] | – Oh no. – It’s all right. | – 哦不 – 没事的 |
[37:05] | They’re going to bring the babe out. | 他们要取出孩子 |
[37:08] | No… no! | 不 不要! |
[37:11] | I’m making the first incision. | 我要在这里切第一刀 |
[37:13] | No… no! | 不 不! |
[37:16] | Viserys, no! Please! | 韦赛里斯 别这样!求你了! |
[37:19] | – No… no! – Don’t be scared. | – 不……不要! – 别怕 |
[37:45] | Sword! | 剑! |
[37:46] | Prince Daemon Targaryen | 戴蒙·坦格利安王子 |
[37:48] | wishes to continue in a contest of arms! | 希望继续徒步比武! |
[39:42] | Yield. | 投降吧 |
[39:44] | Yield. | 投降 |
[40:19] | Gods. He’s Dornish. | 诸神啊!他是多恩人 |
[40:22] | I was hoping to ask for the Princess’s favor. | 我请求公主赐我信物 |
[40:36] | I wish you luck, Ser Criston. | 祝你好运 克里斯顿爵士 |
[40:39] | Princess. | 公主 |
[40:52] | Congratulations, Your Grace. | 祝贺您 陛下 |
[40:55] | You have a son. | 您有儿子了 |
[41:00] | It’s a boy? | 是男孩? |
[41:02] | A new heir, Your Grace. | 新的王储 陛下 |
[41:10] | Had you and the Queen chosen a name? | 您和王后起好名字了吗? |
[41:16] | Baelon. | 贝尔隆 |
[42:35] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们都在等你 |
[42:45] | Ñurho valonqro paghyro jēdunna, | 我在想 我弟弟活着的那几个小时里 |
[42:49] | lo tolijī kepa ñuha kirimvī rhēdos pendan…? | 父亲是否终于体会到了幸福 |
[42:54] | Kepa aōha avy sīr | 你父亲需要你 |
[42:57] | ojūdo tubiro toliot jorrāelza. | 比以往任何时候更甚 |
[43:00] | Trēsy dōrī kesan. | 但我永远都无法成为他的儿子 |
[43:33] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[44:13] | – Where’s Rhaenyra? – Your Grace. | – 雷妮拉呢?- 陛下 |
[44:15] | This is the last thing any of us wish to discuss | 在这黑暗时刻 虽然我们极其不愿 |
[44:18] | at this dark hour, but I consider the matter urgent. | 但商议此事非常迫切 |
[44:21] | What matter? | 什么事? |
[44:24] | That of your succession. | 王储的事 |
[44:26] | These recent tragedies | 刚刚发生的悲剧 |
[44:28] | have left you without an obvious heir. | 使您失去了毫无争议的继承人 |
[44:30] | The King has an heir, my Lord Hand. | 陛下有继承人 首相大人 |
[44:31] | Despite how difficult this time is, Your Grace | 尽管现在大家都很难过 陛下 |
[44:34] | I feel it important the succession be firmly in place | 但是为了维护王国稳定 |
[44:37] | for the stability of the realm. | 定下适当人选 确实非常必要 |
[44:39] | The succession is already set by precedent and by law. | 按照惯例和律法 继承人早已确定 |
[44:43] | Shall we say his name? | 不妨说出他的名字? |
[44:47] | Daemon Targaryen. | 戴蒙·坦格利安 |
[44:48] | If Daemon were to remain the uncontested heir | 如果依然保留戴蒙作为无可争议的继承人 |
[44:51] | it could destabilize the realm. | 可能会引发王国动荡 |
[44:54] | The realm? Or this council? | 王国?还是这个御前会议? |
[44:56] | No one here can know what Daemon would do were he king | 在座诸位谁也不敢肯定 戴蒙会成为什么样的国王 |
[44:59] | but no one can doubt his ambition. | 但没有人会怀疑他的野心 |
[45:02] | Look at what he did with the gold cloaks. | 看看他是怎么训练金袍子的 |
[45:04] | The City Watch is fiercely loyal to him. | 都城守备队对他忠心耿耿 |
[45:06] | – An army 2,000 strong. – An army you gave him, Otto. | – 这可是两千精兵 – 这可是你给他的 奥托 |
[45:10] | I named Daemon Master of Laws, but you said he was a tyrant. | 我任命戴蒙为法务大臣 你说他是个暴君 |
[45:14] | As Master of Coin | 任命他为财政大臣 |
[45:16] | you said he was a spendthrift that would beggar the realm. | 你说他挥霍无度 会让国家破产 |
[45:19] | Putting Daemon in command of the City Watch was your solution! | 让戴蒙去领导都城守备队正是你提出的解决之道! |
[45:22] | A half-measure, Your Grace. | 是权宜之计 陛下 |
[45:25] | The truth is, Daemon should be far away from this court. | 事实是 戴蒙应该远离朝堂 |
[45:28] | Daemon is my brother. | 戴蒙是我的弟弟 |
[45:30] | My blood. | 我的血亲 |
[45:32] | And he will have his place at my court. | 他会在我的朝中保有一席之地 |
[45:34] | Let him keep his place at court, Your Grace | 那就给他在朝中留下一席之地吧 陛下 |
[45:36] | but if the gods should visit some further tragedy on you | 但如果七神将更多悲剧降临到您身上 |
[45:40] | – either by design or accident… – “Design”? | – 有意无意之间…… – “有意”? |
[45:44] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思? |
[45:46] | My brother would murder me, take my crown? | 我弟弟会杀死我 夺走王位? |
[45:50] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[45:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[45:55] | Daemon has ambition, yes, but not for the throne. | 戴蒙是有野心 没错 但不是觊觎王位 |
[45:58] | He lacks the patience for it. | 他对这事没有耐心 |
[46:00] | The gods have yet to make a man | 诸神还没有创造出 |
[46:02] | who lacks the patience for absolute power, Your Grace. | 一个对绝对权力没有耐心的人呢 陛下 |
[46:05] | Under such circumstances, it would not be an aberration | 以当前情形而论 由国王指定一个继承人 |
[46:09] | for the King to name a successor. | 倒也不算反常 |
[46:12] | Well, who else would have a claim? | 那么 还有谁有资格呢? |
[46:20] | The King’s firstborn child. | 国王的第一个孩子 |
[46:23] | Rhaenyra? A girl? | 雷妮拉?一个女孩? |
[46:27] | No queen has ever sat the Iron Throne. | 铁王座上从没坐过女王 |
[46:29] | That is only by tradition and precedent, Lord Strong. | 这只是依据传统和先例罢了 斯壮大人 |
[46:31] | If order and stability so concerns this council | 如果御前会议这么关心秩序和稳定 |
[46:33] | then perhaps we shouldn’t break 100 years of it | 那么我们或许不应该打破百年传统 |
[46:35] | by naming a girl heir. | 让一个女孩成为王储 |
[46:37] | Daemon would be a second Maegor, or worse. | 戴蒙会成为第二个梅葛 甚至更糟 |
[46:41] | He is impulsive and violent. | 他冲动而又暴力 |
[46:44] | It is the duty of this council | 保护国王和他的王国不受戴蒙祸害 |
[46:46] | to protect the King and the realm from him. | 正是我们这个御前会议的责任 |
[46:50] | I’m sorry, Your Grace, but that is the truth as I see it | 抱歉 陛下 但这就是我所看到的真相 |
[46:53] | and I know that others here agree. | 而且我知道大家跟我想法一致 |
[46:54] | I will not be made to choose between my brother and my daughter. | 你们可别想逼我在弟弟和女儿之间做出选择 |
[46:58] | You wouldn’t have to, Your Grace. | 您不必如此 陛下 |
[47:00] | There are others who would have a claim. | 还有其他人选 |
[47:02] | Such as your wife, Lord Corlys? | 比如你的夫人?科利斯大人 |
[47:04] | The Queen Who Never Was? | 无冕女王? |
[47:05] | Rhaenys was the only child of Jaehaerys’ eldest son. | 雷妮丝是杰赫里斯一世长子的独女 |
[47:08] | She had a strong claim at the Great Council | 她在大议会时 是竞争王储的有力人选 |
[47:10] | and she already has a male heir. | 而且她已经有了一位男性后嗣 |
[47:11] | Just moments ago, you announced your support for Daemon! | 就在刚刚 你才声明支持戴蒙 |
[47:15] | If we cannot agree on an heir, then how can we expect…… | 如果连王储人选都不能取得一致 那我们还…… |
[47:16] | My wife and son are dead! | 我失去了妻子和儿子! |
[47:20] | I will not sit here and suffer crows that come to feast on their corpses! | 我不能坐视你们这群乌鸦围着他们的遗体大吃特吃! |
[47:59] | Send a raven to Oldtown. Straight away. | 派只渡鸦到旧镇去 马上 |
[48:05] | My Lady. | 小姐 |
[48:16] | My darling. | 亲爱的 |
[48:27] | How’s Rhaenyra? | 雷妮拉怎么样了? |
[48:31] | She lost her mother. | 她失去了母亲 |
[48:35] | The Queen has been well-loved by all. | 王后一直受到所有人爱戴 |
[48:39] | I found myself thinking of your own mother today. | 今天我也想起了你的母亲 |
[48:49] | – How is His Grace? – Very low. | – 陛下怎么样了?- 非常低落 |
[48:53] | Which is why I sent for you. | 所以我叫你来 |
[49:00] | I thought you might go to him, offer him comfort. | 我认为你该去找他 安慰他 |
[49:07] | In his chambers? | 去他房间? |
[49:15] | I wouldn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[49:18] | Stop that. | 别咬了 |
[49:21] | He’ll be glad of a visitor. | 他会很开心有人去看他 |
[49:31] | You might wear one of your mother’s dresses. | 找一条你母亲的裙子穿上 |
[50:10] | The Lady Alicent Hightower, Your Grace. | 陛下 阿莉森·海塔尔小姐求见 |
[50:18] | What is it, Alicent? | 什么事 阿莉森? |
[50:21] | I thought I might come and look in on you, Your Grace. | 我想来看看您 陛下 |
[50:25] | I brought a book. | 我带了一本书 |
[50:29] | That’s very kind, thank you. | 真体贴 谢谢你 |
[50:35] | It’s a favorite of mine. | 这是我最爱的一本书 |
[50:38] | I do know how passionate you are for the histories. | 我知道您有多么热爱历史 |
[50:42] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[51:01] | When my mother died | 我母亲离世的时候 |
[51:04] | people only ever spoke to me in riddles. | 人们只会拐弯抹角地和我说话 |
[51:09] | All I wanted was for someone to say that they were sorry | 而我想要的 只是有人能对我的遭遇 |
[51:11] | for what happened to me. | 表示难过 |
[51:17] | I’m very sorry, Your Grace. | 我很难过 陛下 |
[52:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:10] | The King’s sole heir once again. | 再次成为国王的唯一继承人 |
[52:14] | Might we drink to our future? | 不为我们的未来干一杯吗? |
[52:18] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[52:20] | Your Prince will speak! | 让王子来说几句! |
[52:26] | Silence! | 安静! |
[52:33] | Before we begin, Your Grace | 陛下 在我们开始会议之前 |
[52:36] | I have a report I feel compelled to share. | 很有必要分享我收到的一封密报 |
[52:42] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[52:44] | Prince Daemon bought out one of the pleasure houses | 戴蒙王子买断了丝绸街上的 |
[52:47] | on the Street of Silk | 一家妓院 |
[52:49] | to entertain officers of the City Watch | 来款待都城守备队的军官 |
[52:52] | and other friends of his. | 以及他的一些朋友 |
[52:58] | King and Council have long rued my position | 国王和御前会议一直对我王位继承人的身份 |
[53:00] | as next in line for the throne. | 心存芥蒂 |
[53:04] | But dream and pray as they all might, it seems I’m not so easily replaced. | 但随便他们怎么做梦和祈祷 我的位置没那么容易被取代 |
[53:11] | The gods give just as the gods take away. | 诸神一手给予 一手剥夺 |
[53:14] | He toasted Prince Baelon. | 他为贝尔隆王子举杯 |
[53:16] | To the King’s son. | 敬国王之子 |
[53:18] | Styling him… | 称他为…… |
[53:21] | the Heir for a Day. | 一日王储 |
[53:31] | I corroborated this report with three separate witnesses. | 我和三名不同的证人确认了这份密报 |
[53:35] | The evening was, by all accounts, a celebration. | 所有证据都表明 昨晚是一场庆祝活动 |
[53:41] | You cut the image of the Conqueror, brother. | 哥哥 你真是一副征服者的派头 |
[53:45] | Did you say it? | 你说过吗? |
[53:49] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你指什么 |
[53:51] | You will address me as “Your Grace” | 你该称呼我为“陛下” |
[53:52] | or I will have my Kingsguard cut out your tongue. | 否则我会让御林铁卫割下你的舌头 |
[53:59] | “The Heir for a Day.” Did you say it? | “一日王储” 你说过吗? |
[54:13] | We must all mourn in our own way, Your Grace. | 我们都用自己的方式哀悼 陛下 |
[54:17] | My family has just been destroyed. | 我的家庭刚刚蒙受重创 |
[54:22] | But instead of being by my side, or Rhaenyra’s | 你却没待在我身边 或者雷妮拉身边 |
[54:25] | you chose to celebrate your own rise! | 而是跑去庆祝自己地位飞升! |
[54:28] | Laughing with your whores and your lickspittles! | 跟你的婊子和马屁精们一起寻欢作乐! |
[54:33] | You have no allies at court but me! | 除我之外 你在朝堂没有其他盟友! |
[54:36] | I have only ever defended you! | 我一直在维护你! |
[54:39] | Yet everything I’ve given you, you’ve thrown back in my face. | 然而我给你的一切 你只会狠狠地甩在我的脸上 |
[54:41] | You’ve only ever tried to send me away. | 你只想把我赶走 |
[54:43] | To the Vale, to the City Watch, anywhere but by your side. | 去谷地 去都城守备队 远远离开你的身边 |
[54:48] | Ten years you’ve been king | 你已经当了十年国王 |
[54:50] | and yet not once have you asked me to be your Hand! | 但从未要求我做你的国王之手! |
[54:53] | – Why would I do that? – Because I’m your brother. | – 我为什么要那么做? – 因为我是你的弟弟 |
[54:58] | And the blood of the dragon runs thick. | 同是龙裔 血浓于水 |
[55:00] | Then why do you cut me so deeply? | 那你为什么要伤我这么深? |
[55:02] | I’ve only ever spoken the truth. I see Otto Hightower for what he is. | 我说的只是真相 我能看穿奥托·海塔尔的本来面目 |
[55:06] | – An unwavering and loyal Hand? – A cunt. | – 一位忠贞不移的国王之手? – 一个婊子 |
[55:10] | A second son who stands to inherit nothing | 一个次子 不靠自己钻营 |
[55:12] | he doesn’t seize for himself. | 就没法继承任何东西 |
[55:13] | Otto Hightower is a more honorable man | 奥托·海塔尔是一个值得尊敬的人 |
[55:16] | – than you could ever be. – He doesn’t protect you. | – 你这辈子也赶不上 – 他没有保护你 |
[55:18] | – I would. – From what? | – 而我可以 – 谁能伤害我? |
[55:20] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[55:25] | You’re weak, Viserys. | 你是个懦弱的人 韦赛里斯 |
[55:30] | And that council of leeches knows it. | 御前会议的那些水蛭都知道 |
[55:32] | They all prey on you for their own ends. | 他们都为了自己的利益在吸你的血 |
[55:39] | I have decided to name a new heir. | 我已决定确立一位新的继承人 |
[55:41] | – I’m your heir. – Not anymore. | – 我就是你的继承人 – 再也不是了 |
[55:45] | You are to return to Runestone and your lady wife at once | 你要即刻回到符石城 回到你夫人身边 |
[55:48] | and you are to do so without quarrel by order of your King. | 这是国王的旨意 不得质疑 |
[56:09] | Your Grace. | 遵命 陛下 |
[57:10] | Father. | 父亲 |
[57:15] | Balerion was the last living creature | 贝勒里恩是最后一个见证过 |
[57:17] | to have seen Old Valyria before the Doom. | 末日浩劫之前的瓦雷利亚的生物 |
[57:22] | Its greatness and its flaws. | 见证过它的伟大与阴暗 |
[57:25] | When you look at the dragons, what do you see? | 当你凝视巨龙的时候 看到了什么? |
[57:28] | What? | 什么? |
[57:29] | You haven’t spoken a word to me since Mother’s funeral | 自从母亲葬礼后 你再也没和我说过一句话 |
[57:32] | and now you send your Kingsguard down… | 而现在你派御林铁卫来…… |
[57:33] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[57:37] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[57:39] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[57:49] | – I suppose I see us. – Tell me. | – 我感觉就像看到了我们自己 – 说说看 |
[57:52] | Everyone says Targaryens are closer to gods than to men | 每个人都说坦格利安比凡人更接近诸神 |
[57:56] | but they say that because of our dragons. | 但他们那么说是因为我们有龙 |
[58:01] | Without them, we’re just like everyone else. | 没有龙 我们就与凡人无异 |
[58:06] | The idea that we control the dragons is an illusion. | 认为我们能够驾驭龙的想法 只是错觉 |
[58:13] | They’re a power man should never have trifled with. | 龙的力量绝非凡人可以随意操控 |
[58:18] | One that brought Valyria its doom. | 它带来了瓦雷利亚末日浩劫 |
[58:20] | If we don’t mind our own histories, it will do the same to us. | 如果我们不能审视历史 它同样会祸及将来 |
[58:24] | Targaryen must understand this to be King… | 坦格利安必须明白这一点 才能成为国王…… |
[58:28] | or Queen. | ……或者女王 |
[58:34] | I’m sorry, Rhaenyra. | 我很抱歉 雷妮拉 |
[58:36] | I have wasted the years since you were born | 自从你出生以来 我浪费了太多时光 |
[58:39] | wanting for a son. | 在等待一个儿子 |
[58:53] | You are the very best of your mother. | 你继承了你母亲最好的一面 |
[58:58] | And I believe it, I know she did | 我坚信 我知道她也坚信 |
[59:00] | that you could be a great ruling queen. | 你会成为一位伟大的女王 |
[59:03] | Daemon is your heir. | 戴蒙是你的继承人 |
[59:06] | Daemon was not made to wear the crown. | 戴蒙不是当国王的料 |
[59:09] | But I believe that you were. | 但我相信你是 |
[59:12] | Corlys of House Velaryon | 瓦列利安家族的科利斯 |
[59:15] | Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark. | 潮汐之主 潮头岛伯爵 |
[59:19] | I, Corlys Velaryon | 我 科利斯·瓦列利安 |
[59:22] | Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark | 潮汐之主 潮头岛伯爵 |
[59:26] | promise to be faithful to King Viserys | 承诺忠于韦赛里斯国王 |
[59:28] | and his named heir, the Princess Rhaenyra. | 和他确立的继承人雷妮拉公主 |
[59:31] | I pledge fealty to them | 我向他们宣誓效忠 |
[59:33] | and shall defend them against all enemies | 尽忠护主 竭力御敌 |
[59:35] | in good faith and without deceit. | 一片忠心 绝无欺瞒 |
[59:42] | I swear this by the old gods and the new. | 誓言为证 新旧诸神 |
[59:48] | This is no trivial gesture, Rhaenyra. | 这不是小事 雷妮拉 |
[59:51] | A dragon’s saddle is one thing | 龙鞍是一码事 |
[59:53] | but the Iron Throne is the most dangerous seat in the realm. | 但铁王座才是全国上下最危险的位置 |
[59:57] | I, Lord Hobert Hightower | 我 霍巴特·海塔尔伯爵 |
[59:59] | Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel | 南境灯塔 学城守护者 |
[1:00:01] | and Voice of Oldtown | 旧镇之音 |
[1:00:03] | promise to be faithful to King Viserys | 承诺忠于韦赛里斯国王 |
[1:00:06] | and his named heir, the Princess Rhaenyra. | 和他确立的继承人雷妮拉公主 |
[1:00:12] | I pledge fealty to them | 我向他们宣誓效忠 |
[1:00:13] | and shall defend them against all enemies | 尽忠护主 竭力御敌 |
[1:00:15] | in good faith and without deceit. | 一片忠心 绝无欺言 |
[1:00:19] | I swear this by the old gods and the new. | 誓言为证 新旧诸神 |
[1:00:29] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[1:00:45] | I, Boremund Baratheon | 我 博蒙德·拜拉席恩 |
[1:00:48] | promise to be faithful to King Viserys. | 承诺忠于韦赛里斯国王 |
[1:00:53] | There’s something else that I need to tell you. | 还有一件事我得告诉你 |
[1:00:57] | It might be difficult for you to understand | 你理解起来可能有些困难 |
[1:00:59] | but you must hear it. | 但一定要仔细听着 |
[1:01:02] | Our histories | 我们的历史 |
[1:01:03] | they tell us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone | 他们说 伊耿从龙石岛眺望黑水湾对岸 |
[1:01:06] | saw a rich land ripe for the capture. | 看见了一片无主的丰饶土地 |
[1:01:10] | But ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest. | 但驱使他征服的不只是野心 |
[1:01:14] | It was a dream. | 而是一个梦 |
[1:01:16] | And just as Daenys foresaw the end of Valyria | 正如丹妮思预见到瓦雷利亚的末日 |
[1:01:19] | Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men. | 伊耿预见了人类世界的末日 |
[1:01:22] | ‘Tis to begin with a terrible winter gusting out of the distant north. | 它始于遥远的北方袭来的可怕凛冬 |
[1:01:27] | I, Rickon Stark, Lord of Winterfell… | 我 瑞肯·史塔克 临冬城公爵 |
[1:01:31] | Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds. | 伊耿看到寒风带来的终极黑暗 |
[1:01:34] | And whatever dwells within will destroy the world of the living. | 而栖身其中的东西 会摧毁生者的世界 |
[1:01:39] | When this Great Winter comes, Rhaenyra | 当这场凛冬降临的时候 雷妮拉 |
[1:01:42] | all of Westeros must stand against it. | 所有维斯特洛人都该挺身抗击 |
[1:01:45] | And if the world of men is to survive | 如果人类世界要生存下去 |
[1:01:46] | a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne. | 就必须有一位坦格利安族人坐上铁王座 |
[1:01:49] | A king or queen | 一位强大的国王或者女王 |
[1:01:51] | strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark. | 团结全国力量对抗寒冷和黑暗 |
[1:01:57] | Aegon called his dream “The Song of Ice and Fire.” | 伊耿把这个梦称作“冰与火之歌” |
[1:02:03] | This secret | 这个秘密 |
[1:02:05] | it’s been passed from king to heir since Aegon’s time. | 从伊耿时代起 就在国王和王储之间口耳相传 |
[1:02:10] | Now you must promise to carry it | 现在你必须保证会传承秘密 |
[1:02:13] | and protect it. | 守护秘密 |
[1:02:17] | Promise me this, Rhaenyra. | 答应我 雷妮拉 |
[1:02:23] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:02:30] | I, Viserys Targaryen, first of his name | 我 韦赛里斯·坦格利安一世 |
[1:02:37] | King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men | 安达尔人 洛伊拿人和先民的国王 |
[1:02:42] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm | 七国统治者暨全境守护者 |
[1:02:47] | do hereby name | 正式确立 |
[1:02:49] | Rhaenyra Targaryen | 雷妮拉·坦格利安 |
[1:02:52] | Princess of Dragonstone | 为龙石岛公主 |
[1:02:54] | and heir to the Iron Throne. | 暨铁王座继承人 |