时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | Ser Ryam was a strong Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 莱安爵士曾是御林铁卫强有力的队长 |
[02:16] | But he was ill for some time. | 但已抱恙有时 |
[02:18] | He passed in peace, I hope. | 但愿他走得安详 |
[02:20] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[02:21] | He was found to have passed gently in his sleep. | 我们发现他在梦中安详地走了 |
[02:24] | His remains are being prepared by the Silent Sisters. | 静默姐妹已经在整理他的遗体 |
[02:27] | The succeeding Lord Commander, Ser Harrold | 继任的队长是哈罗德爵士 |
[02:31] | would like to make haste | 希望可以尽快确认人选 |
[02:32] | in finding Ser Ryam’s replacement on the Kingsguard. | 补充莱安爵士去世后留下的空缺 |
[02:35] | Your Grace. My lords. | 陛下 各位大人 |
[02:38] | The Kingsguard must soon be restored to its full complement of seven. | 御林铁卫很快就能恢复七人满员 |
[02:42] | With the help of the Hand | 在首相大人的帮助下 |
[02:43] | I’ve invited a number of fine candidates to court. | 我已经邀请了多位优秀的候选人前来 |
[02:46] | All have passed fair trials. | 他们全都通过了公平的测试 |
[02:52] | Four ships have now been lost. | 我们已经损失了四艘船 |
[02:54] | The last one was flying my banner. | 最新一艘还挂着我的旗帜 |
[02:57] | The Stepstones have now grown into a conflagration | 石阶列岛已成大患 |
[02:59] | yet you sit here and dither about court business. | 诸位却还坐在这里为那点朝廷琐事举棋不定 |
[03:01] | If you’ve something to discuss, Lord Corlys… | 科利斯大人 您要是有什么想探讨的…… |
[03:04] | I want to know what is to be done about my ships and my men. | 我就想知道 我损失的船和人怎么办 |
[03:07] | The crown will compensate you for your ship and crew | 国王会补偿你的船只和人员损失 |
[03:10] | and make an offering | 也会对牺牲船员的家属 |
[03:11] | – to the men’s families. – I don’t want compensation. | – 进行慰问补偿 – 我要的不是补偿 |
[03:16] | I want to seize the Stepstones by force | 我需要武力围剿石阶列岛 |
[03:19] | and burn out this Crabfeeder. | 把这个螃蟹喂食者赶尽杀绝 |
[03:20] | I am not prepared to start a war with the Free Cities. | 我还没准备好跟自由城邦开战 |
[03:23] | These pirates are not the Free Cities. | 这些海盗才不代表自由城邦 |
[03:26] | Who do you think provides them with their ships and tender? | 那你觉得是谁在背后给他们提供船只和钱财? |
[03:30] | In all of its history, my lord | 大人 纵观历史 |
[03:31] | the Seven Kingdoms have never entered open war with the Free Cities. | 七大王国从未与自由城邦正式开战 |
[03:36] | Were that to happen | 因为一旦开战 |
[03:37] | the losses would be incalculable. | 损失不可估量 |
[03:44] | What reason does the Crabfeeder have to fear us? | 国王的亲弟弟都能擅自占据龙石岛 |
[03:49] | The King’s own brother has been allowed to seize Dragonstone | 并且动用金袍子加强守备 |
[03:52] | and fortify it with an army of his Gold Cloaks. | 螃蟹喂食者为什么要惧怕我们 |
[03:55] | Daemon has squatted there for over half a year | 戴蒙已盘踞在那里半年之久 |
[03:58] | without even a protest from the crown. | 国王根本没有任何反对的迹象 |
[04:00] | I’ll caution you, Lord Corlys. | 我得提醒你 科利斯大人 |
[04:03] | A seat at the King’s table does not make you his equal. | 和国王同桌议事并不代表你与国王平起平坐 |
[04:10] | I have acted, Corlys. | 我已经采取了措施 科利斯 |
[04:12] | I’ve sent envoys to Pentos and Volantis | 我已经向潘托斯和瓦兰提斯派出使节 |
[04:15] | to see if we might find common cause. | 看是否能达成一些共识 |
[04:18] | Ships and men are at the ready. | 船只和人马随时可以出发 |
[04:21] | The Stepstones will be settled in time. | 我们会解决石阶列岛的 迟早 |
[04:26] | You have dragonriders, Father. | 您有龙骑士啊 父王 |
[04:34] | Send us. | 派我们去吧 |
[04:40] | It isn’t that simple, Rhaenyra. | 这件事没这么简单 雷妮拉 |
[04:44] | It would be a show of force. | 我们可以展示力量 |
[04:46] | At least the Princess has a plan. | 至少公主殿下有点想法 |
[04:51] | I only meant that we should at least… | 我只想说 我们至少可以…… |
[04:53] | Perhaps there’s some better use | 可能公主的才能 |
[04:56] | for the Princess’s talents, Your Grace. | 还有更好的用武之地 陛下 |
[05:01] | Why don’t you take the Princess | 不如你带上公主 |
[05:02] | to see about the new Kingsguard posting | 去看看御林铁卫的候选骑士吧 |
[05:04] | Lord Commander? | 队长大人? |
[05:07] | A fine idea, Your Grace. | 是个好主意 陛下 |
[05:10] | This knight will protect you as well. | 新的御林铁卫也将保护你的安全 |
[05:13] | You should choose. | 应该由你来选 |
[05:35] | Ser Desmond Caron. | 戴斯蒙·卡伦爵士 |
[05:37] | A fine knight, Princess. | 一位优秀的骑士 公主 |
[05:40] | Step forward, Ser Desmond. | 上前一步 戴斯蒙爵士 |
[05:44] | Son of Ser Royce Caron | 罗伊斯·卡伦爵士之子 |
[05:46] | Ser Desmond has proved strong and steady | 戴斯蒙爵士已经证明自己在 |
[05:48] | in both the tourney lists and without. | 比武赛场内外都能强有力地稳定发挥 |
[05:51] | While traveling through the Kingswood on his way to King’s Landing | 在前来君临途径御林的路上 |
[05:54] | Ser Desmond recently brought a would-be poacher to justice. | 戴斯蒙爵士将一个意图偷猎的人绳之以法 |
[06:09] | You might thank him for his leal service, Princess. | 您应当感谢他的忠诚侍奉 公主 |
[06:13] | We thank you for your loyal service to the crown, ser. | 我们感谢你对国王的忠诚侍奉 爵士 |
[06:28] | Ser Rymun Mallister. | 莱门·梅利斯特爵士 |
[06:32] | Son of Lord Lymond Mallister of Seagard. | 海疆城伯爵莱蒙·梅利斯特之子 |
[06:35] | Winner of the melee at Cider Hall. | 果酒厅团体比武的冠军 |
[06:37] | He was the last mounted of three-and-twenty knights. | 他在二十三名骑士中笑到了最后 |
[06:40] | Ser Rymun was knighted at eight-and-ten. | 莱门受封骑士时才十八岁 |
[06:43] | Do any of these knights have combat experience? | 这些骑士谁有实战经验? |
[06:46] | Beyond capturing poachers. | 抓偷猎的不算 |
[06:56] | Ser Criston Cole. | 克里斯顿·科尔爵士 |
[07:04] | Son of the steward of the Lord of Blackhaven. | 黑港城伯爵管家的儿子 |
[07:09] | Be welcome, Ser Criston. | 欢迎 克里斯顿爵士 |
[07:13] | You saw combat in the Stormlands. | 你见识过风暴地的战斗 |
[07:15] | Dornish marches, Princess. | 在多恩边疆地 公主 |
[07:18] | I fought for a year as a foot solider against the Dornish incursions. | 我作为步兵跟入侵的多恩人打了一年 |
[07:22] | Ser Arlan Dondarrion knighted me after we razed | 追随阿兰·唐德利恩爵士端掉骨路上的两座瞭望塔之后 |
[07:24] | two of the watchtowers along the Boneway. | 我被他册封为骑士 |
[07:32] | I choose Ser Criston Cole. | 我选克里斯顿·科尔爵士 |
[07:34] | Let’s not be too hasty, Princess. | 不必这么快做出决定 公主殿下 |
[07:38] | There’s no doubt Ser Criston is a fine warrior | 克里斯顿爵士的出色毋庸置疑 |
[07:41] | but houses such as Crakehall and Mallister | 但克雷赫和梅利斯特这些家族 |
[07:44] | are important allies of the crown. | 都是国王重要的盟友 |
[07:46] | Seagard, for instance, is the realm’s prime defense | 比如海疆城 是王国应对铁群岛劫掠威胁 |
[07:49] | against reavers from the Iron Islands. | 主要的防守力量 |
[07:51] | Those men are tourney knights. | 他们只是比武骑士 |
[07:53] | My father should be defended by a man who’s known real combat. | 父王身边需要一个实战骑士来保护 |
[07:58] | Should he not? | 不是吗? |
[08:02] | Of course, Princess. | 当然 公主明智 |
[08:04] | Well, let us plan Ser Criston’s investiture then. | 那就快去安排克里斯顿爵士的就职仪式吧 |
[08:15] | The Valyrian capital was built into a volcano | 瓦雷利亚的首都修建在火山之上 |
[08:18] | much like Dragonstone. | 就像龙石岛 |
[08:20] | And the dragonlords, the highest of the nobility | 而龙王 那些地位最高的贵族 |
[08:23] | lived here, at the volcanic face | 就居住于此 在火山的表面 |
[08:26] | closest to the source of their magic and power. | 靠近魔法和力量的源泉 |
[08:30] | And this was the Anogrion. | 这里则是“血庙” |
[08:34] | Where the bloodmages worked their craft. | 血巫在这里精进他们的技艺 |
[08:38] | It is truly wondrous, what you’ve built. | 您的造物 真是美轮美奂 |
[08:41] | Oh, no. | 过奖 |
[08:43] | I only pore over the histories and provide the plans. | 我不过是查阅了历史 做了点规划 |
[08:47] | The stonemasons built the structures. | 石匠们才是它真正的建造者 |
[08:50] | Do you believe that Westeros can be another Valyria, Your Grace? | 您认为维斯特洛能够成为下一个瓦雷利亚么 陛下? |
[08:52] | That depends | 看情况 |
[08:53] | whether you speak of the Freehold at its height or at its fall. | 得看你说的到底是自由堡垒的全盛时期还是衰败年代 |
[08:58] | Over a thousand dragons, | 上千头巨龙 |
[09:00] | a navy large enough to span the seas of the world. | 还有一支足以横跨世界海洋的庞大舰队 |
[09:06] | The glory of Old Valyria will never be seen again. | 瓦雷利亚的旧日荣光必然已经无法重现于世 |
[09:10] | Seven Hells. | 七层地狱啊 |
[09:28] | Tell me, how is Rhaenyra? | 说说吧 雷妮拉最近怎么样 |
[09:30] | What do you mean? | 您指什么? |
[09:31] | Well, these days, she doesn’t say more than a few words to me. | 这些日子 她始终不愿意跟我多说一句话 |
[09:35] | I think she might find it difficult | 我感觉她现在可能很难开口 |
[09:38] | to discuss personal matters. | 讲述自己的心情 |
[09:42] | It will take time. | 给她点时间吧 |
[09:45] | It did when I lost mine own mother. | 我母亲去世时 我也低迷了一段时间 |
[09:53] | I wish she would approach me. | 我真希望她能来找我聊聊 |
[09:57] | What if you went to her? | 如果您去找她呢? |
[09:59] | There are times when I would rather face the Black Dread himself | 有时候我宁愿直面“黑死神” |
[10:02] | than mine own daughter of fifteen. | 也不愿面对我那十五岁的女儿 |
[10:07] | I think she would open herself to you if invited. | 我认为如果您主动点的话 她会向您敞开心扉的 |
[10:11] | You do have such an easy way about you, Your Grace. | 您有着那么平易近人的一面 陛下 |
[10:19] | You do not mention our talks to Rhaenyra, do you? | 你没有和雷妮拉提起过我们的谈话吧? |
[10:24] | I just… | 我只是…… |
[10:27] | I fear that she wouldn’t understand them. | 我怕她误会 |
[10:30] | No, Your Grace. | 我没有提过 陛下 |
[10:45] | It’s only been half a year since my mother died | 我的母亲才去世刚半年 |
[10:48] | and already they tried to marry my father off | 他们就试图让父亲再娶 |
[10:50] | and replace me as heir. | 然后换掉我这个继承人 |
[10:52] | I know those men | 我了解这些人 |
[10:53] | and how they plot in their secret councils | 也知道在我被打发走后 |
[10:56] | when I’ve been sent away. | 他们是怎么在御前会议中密谋的 |
[10:57] | You cannot worry at the matters of lords and kings, Rhaenyra. | 你无法为国王和大臣们的事务操心 雷妮拉 |
[11:03] | What if your father were to remarry? | 假如你父亲真的再娶了呢? |
[11:14] | Your father loves you. | 你的父亲很爱你 |
[11:22] | He chose you for his heir. | 他选择了你作为继承人 |
[11:25] | He didn’t choose me. He spurned Daemon. | 他才不是选择了我 他只是为了撇开戴蒙 |
[11:45] | Kneel with me. | 陪我一起跪下吧 |
[12:04] | I find this is a way to be with my mother. | 我发现这样可以感受到母亲与我同在 |
[12:08] | Here in the quiet of the Sept… | 在这静谧的圣堂中…… |
[12:11] | I feel close to her. | 我感觉她就在我的身边 |
[12:18] | – I know it sounds foolish. – I don’t think it’s foolish. | – 我知道这听上去有点傻 – 我不觉得傻 |
[12:23] | – I don’t. – Good. | – 真的不觉得 – 那就好 |
[12:29] | Because I thought you might try. | 因为我觉得你也可以试试 |
[12:32] | Aye. | 那好 |
[12:34] | If not for me, then perhaps for them. | 就算你不相信我 或许相信一下诸神 |
[13:03] | What do I say? | 我该说点什么? |
[13:06] | Whatever you wish. | 你想说什么都可以 |
[13:09] | It’s only for you and the gods to know. | 只有你和诸神才会知道 |
[13:46] | I want him to see me as more than his little girl. | 我希望父亲不再只是把我当成一个小女孩了 |
[13:51] | Mine own father does not know the language of girls either. | 我父亲也读不懂女孩子的心思 |
[13:59] | When I wish to talk with him | 当我想和他聊聊的时候 |
[14:02] | I know that I must make the effort. | 我知道我必须主动一些 |
[14:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:21] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[14:23] | I’m glad we could meet. | 很高兴我们可以聊一聊 |
[14:25] | I know tempers ran hot today | 我知道今天大家的火气都有点大 |
[14:27] | and I wanted to assure you | 但我想向你保证 |
[14:28] | how much I value the bond between our houses. | 对于我们两家之间的深厚情谊 我非常珍视 |
[14:31] | Rhaenys is my favorite cousin after all. | 毕竟雷妮丝是我最喜欢的近亲 |
[14:35] | I wish to apologize | 我想为我今天 |
[14:37] | for the tenor at the small council today, Your Grace. | 在御前会议上的语气道歉 陛下 |
[14:40] | It was not my intent to make offense. | 我的本意并非冒犯您 |
[14:43] | Your fleet is one of the realm’s most important assets, Lord Corlys. | 你的舰队是王国最重要的资产之一 科利斯大人 |
[14:48] | But you must understand… | 但你必须要明白…… |
[14:49] | as King, it is my obligation to avoid war | 作为国王 我有义务避免战争 |
[14:52] | until such time it is unavoidable. | 除非无法避免 |
[14:54] | None among us desire open war. | 我们都不希望公然开战 |
[14:58] | Might I speak plainly, Your Grace? | 但我可以直言相告吗 陛下? |
[15:01] | I always welcome | 我向来欢迎 |
[15:03] | the unfettered thoughts of my council. | 御前会议的重臣直言进谏 |
[15:05] | I fear that the eyes of our enemies are presently fixed on the Red Keep. | 我担心我们的敌人现在已经盯上了红堡 |
[15:10] | The Queen has passed. | 王后去世 |
[15:12] | A girl has been named heir to the Iron Throne… | 一个女孩被指定为铁王座的继承人 |
[15:14] | the first in its history. | 这可是历史上的头一次 |
[15:16] | The King’s brother, so disinherited | 国王的弟弟 被剥夺了继承权后 |
[15:18] | has claimed the Targaryen seat on Dragonstone | 占据了龙石岛上的坦格利安族堡 |
[15:20] | without challenge. | 却无人质疑 |
[15:22] | And now, a foreign power has established a colony | 而现在 一股外来势力在我们最重要的航线上 |
[15:25] | in our most critical shipping lane. | 建立了殖民地 |
[15:29] | You paint such an aspirant portrait of my reign, Lord Corlys. | 照你这么说来 我的王国真是充满机遇啊 科利斯大人 |
[15:32] | It is an honest one, Cousin. | 可这是实话 堂弟 |
[15:35] | At the moment, the crown is perceived as being vulnerable. | 此时此刻 你的王位看上去稍显脆弱 |
[15:39] | And a blind incursion in the Stepstones | 盲目进攻石阶列岛 |
[15:41] | is the only way to demonstrate that we are not? | 就是证明我们并不脆弱的唯一办法吗? |
[15:44] | To elude a storm | 当风暴来临 |
[15:45] | you can either sail into it or around it. | 要么径直驶入 要么绕道而行 |
[15:49] | But you must never await its coming. | 绝不能坐等风暴降临 |
[15:53] | Do you have a specific course of action to propose… | 你有什么具体的行动建议吗…… |
[15:56] | my lord? | 大人? |
[16:00] | Join our families. | 我们两个家族联合起来 |
[16:02] | Wed our daughter, Laena. | 娶我们的女儿 兰娜尔 |
[16:04] | Unite the two great surviving Valyrian houses. | 把两个幸存的瓦雷利亚大家族联合起来 |
[16:07] | With the Targaryen dragons and the Velaryon fleet bound in blood | 坦格利安家的龙和瓦列利安家的舰队通过血脉结合在一起 |
[16:11] | you can show the realm | 您就可以向全天下展示 |
[16:12] | that the crown’s strongest days are ahead, not behind. | 王权的统治依然是东升的旭日 而非昔日的荣光 |
[16:21] | I must admit… | 我必须要承认…… |
[16:23] | I haven’t given marriage much thought. | 我还没怎么考虑过再婚 |
[16:26] | It hasn’t even been half a year since Aemma passed. | 爱玛去世还不到半年 |
[16:28] | The realm expects you to take a new wife soon or late, Your Grace | 全境上下都知道您早晚会再娶 陛下 |
[16:32] | to strengthen your line and produce more heirs. | 为了增强血脉 诞下更多子嗣 |
[16:35] | You could not ask for a stronger match than Laena. | 您找不到比兰娜尔更强的人选了 |
[17:06] | We haven’t spoken much… | 我们很久没怎么说话了…… |
[17:11] | since. | 自那以后 |
[17:16] | A regret of mine. | 我很后悔 |
[17:19] | We should be free to speak our minds to one another. | 我们应该对彼此敞开心扉 |
[17:23] | You can say whatever you’d like. | 您想说什么都可以 |
[17:25] | You are the King. | 您是国王 |
[17:35] | I loved your mother very much. | 我非常爱你的母亲 |
[17:42] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[18:00] | Ser Harrold provided a fine field of tourney knights. | 哈罗德爵士带来了一院子的比武骑士让我挑选 |
[18:03] | Oh? | 哦? |
[18:05] | But in questioning them | 但是通过询问 |
[18:07] | I discovered that Ser Criston was the only man among them | 我发现他们当中只有克里斯顿爵士 |
[18:10] | with true battle experience. | 拥有真正的战场经验 |
[18:13] | He’ll make a fine knight of the Kingsguard. | 他会成为一个优秀的御林铁卫 |
[18:21] | – Today at small council… – Pay it no mind. | – 今天在御前会议…… – 别放在心上 |
[18:24] | I thought I might have had some insight… | 我本以为自己有一些洞见…… |
[18:26] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[18:28] | You will learn. | 会学到的 |
[18:54] | This is our best chance to save the digit, Your Grace. | 这是保住手指的最好办法了 陛下 |
[19:00] | The maggots will remove the dead flesh | 这些蛆虫会吃掉死肉 |
[19:02] | and hopefully stop the advance of the rot. | 但愿还能防止腐烂扩散 |
[19:10] | I held an audience earlier today | 早些时候我会见了 |
[19:13] | with Lord Corlys and Princess Rhaenys. | 科利斯大人和雷妮丝公主 |
[19:16] | That was most charitable of you, Your Grace. | 您非常宽仁 陛下 |
[19:18] | I’m sure Lord Corlys appreciated the spirit of it. | 我相信科利斯大人会心存感激 |
[19:21] | He proposed a marriage. | 他向我提议了一桩婚事 |
[19:24] | To whom, Your Grace? | 他提议的人选是谁呢 陛下? |
[19:28] | The Lady Laena. | 兰娜尔小姐 |
[19:30] | To combine the strength of our houses | 此举将合并我们两大家族的实力 |
[19:32] | and demonstrate my reign’s strongest days are ahead… | 彰显出我的统治将会有如东升旭日…… |
[19:35] | not behind. | 而非只有昔日荣光 |
[19:37] | Lord Corlys has overreached, Your Grace. | 科利斯大人僭越了 陛下 |
[19:40] | Such matters must be discussed with the small council. | 此等大事应当在御前会议中讨论 |
[19:43] | That is what I’m doing, presently. | 我这不正在和你讨论呢 |
[19:48] | So, what is your advice, dear Otto? | 亲爱的奥托 你有何建议呢? |
[19:52] | The Lady Laena | 兰娜尔小姐 |
[19:55] | is young, Your Grace. | 年纪尚幼 陛下 |
[19:57] | Indeed… | 此话没错 |
[19:58] | but the wounds made by the Great Council | 然而当年大议会造成的裂痕 |
[20:01] | still linger, my King. | 至今尚未愈合 陛下 |
[20:03] | A match with their daughter would go a long way towards… | 迎娶他们的女儿是在弥合裂痕的路上 |
[20:06] | sealing the breach | 迈出一大步 |
[20:08] | and uniting the two great Valyrian houses | 两个伟大的瓦雷利亚家族联姻 |
[20:11] | would certainly signal unity throughout the realm | 无疑是向全境内外释放出 |
[20:15] | and beyond. | 团结的信号 |
[20:17] | The Grand Maester’s reasoning is sound. | 大学士所言有理 |
[20:21] | I do fear what Rhaenyra might think. | 我倒担心雷妮拉会怎么想 |
[20:23] | What does it matter, Your Grace? | 这有什么关系呢 陛下? |
[20:25] | Her mother has passed. | 她的母亲去世了 |
[20:27] | Her father must propagate the royal line. | 她的父亲必须延续王室血脉 |
[20:37] | I dearly loved my own lady wife. | 我也深爱过我的妻子 |
[20:42] | The pain of her passing still haunts me. | 失去她的痛苦依然萦绕在我心头 |
[20:47] | And to be compelled to… | 至于说被迫另寻她人…… |
[20:50] | replace her for duty’s sake… | 以履行义务…… |
[20:54] | You are the King | 虽然您是国王 |
[20:57] | but I do not envy you. | 但在这一点我并不羡慕 |
[21:28] | What was it like flying the Black Dread? | 骑着“黑死神”在天空中翱翔是什么感觉? |
[21:31] | You were Balerion’s last rider. | 您是贝勒里恩的最后一位骑手 |
[21:34] | Only for a short time before he died. | 那只是他死前很短暂的一段时光 |
[21:37] | With Balerion died the last memory of Valyria of Old. | 古瓦雷利亚最后的回忆也随他一并逝去 |
[21:42] | But Vhagar still lives… | 可瓦格哈尔还活着 |
[21:44] | somewhere. | 在某处 |
[21:46] | Bit too large for the Dragonpit. | 对于龙穴来说 她太大了 |
[21:48] | Some would say too large for our world. | 有人会说 对我们的世界来说 她都显得太大 |
[21:52] | – Do you know where she nests? – I’m sorry? | – 您知道她在哪儿筑巢吗? – 你说什么? |
[21:55] | Do you know where Vhagar is now? | 您知道瓦格哈尔现在何处吗? |
[21:58] | Ah. The dragonkeepers believe | 啊 龙卫们认为 |
[21:59] | she made home somewhere on the coast of the Narrow Sea. | 她在狭海沿岸某处安了家 |
[22:02] | The workers at Spicetown report hearing her song at times. | 香料镇的工人报告 时不时能听到她的歌声 |
[22:06] | They say it is a sad thing. | 他们说她听上去很悲伤 |
[22:10] | I imagine even dragons get lonely. | 我想就连龙也会感到孤独 |
[22:17] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[22:19] | It would be a great honor | 若能像古瓦雷利亚时那样联合我们两家 |
[22:21] | to join our houses as they were in Old Valyria. | 会是莫大的荣耀 |
[22:25] | I would give you many children of pure Valyrian blood | 我能为您诞下许多拥有纯正瓦雷利亚血统的孩子 |
[22:29] | so that we might strengthen the royal line and the realm. | 这将巩固王室血脉与全境统治 |
[22:33] | Is that what your father told you to say? | 这是你的父亲教你说的? |
[22:40] | What did your mother tell you? | 你的母亲是怎么跟你说的? |
[22:43] | That I wouldn’t have to bed you until I turned fourteen. | 她说在我十四岁之前 不会与您圆房 |
[23:14] | It bothers you, does it not? | 这让你很困扰 对不对? |
[23:21] | My father is a king. | 我的父亲是国王 |
[23:24] | It is his duty to take a new wife and strengthen his line. | 续弦添子是他的义务 |
[23:27] | I did not ask for a lesson in politics. | 我不是听你来背政治课文的 |
[23:28] | I asked whether this bothers you. | 我问的是 你是否为此困扰 |
[23:30] | Laena is your daughter, Princess. | 兰娜尔是您的女儿 公主殿下 |
[23:31] | Does it bother you? | 那您是否困扰? |
[23:34] | Of course it does. | 当然 |
[23:37] | But I understand the order of things. | 但我明白凡事都有秩序 |
[23:42] | I’m not sure you do. | 我不清楚你是否明白 |
[23:47] | If you mean to elicit some anger from me | 如果是想激怒我 |
[23:50] | you should know that you’re failing, Princess. | 那您做得并不成功 公主殿下 |
[23:54] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[23:59] | Whether it’s to my daughter or to someone else’s | 无论是我的女儿 还是其他家族的小姐 |
[24:01] | your father will remarry sooner than late. | 你父亲迟早会再娶一位妻子 |
[24:05] | His new wife will produce new heirs | 新的王后会诞下新继承人 |
[24:07] | and chances are better than not that one of those will be male. | 生下男孩也大有可能 |
[24:10] | And when that boy comes of age and your father has passed | 当这男孩长大成人 一旦你父王去世 |
[24:13] | the men of the realm will expect him to be heir… | 天下人会期盼男孩继位 |
[24:16] | not you. | 而不是你 |
[24:20] | Because that is the order of things. | 这就是这个世界的秩序 |
[24:24] | When I’m Queen, I will create a new order. | 等我成为女王 我会创造新的秩序 |
[24:28] | How I wish that could be, Rhaenyra. | 我多希望那能成真 雷妮拉 |
[24:31] | But the men of the realm already had their opportunity | 不过七大王国曾有机会 |
[24:33] | to appoint a ruling queen at the Great Council | 在大议会上推选一位女王 |
[24:36] | and they denied it. | 但他们拒绝了 |
[24:38] | They denied you, Princess Rhaenys. | 他们拒绝的是你 雷妮丝公主 |
[24:41] | “The Queen Who Never Was.” | “无冕女王” |
[24:44] | But they bent the knee to me and called me heir to the throne. | 但他们屈膝于我 尊称我为铁王座的继承人 |
[24:47] | Do you remind your father’s men of that as you carry their cups? | 当你为御前重臣们听差倒酒时 也会这样提醒他们吗? |
[24:54] | Here is the hard truth | 听好这个冷酷的事实 |
[24:56] | which no one else has the heart to tell you. | 别人才不会好心告诉你 |
[25:00] | Men would sooner put the realm to the torch | 男人们宁愿将王国付之一炬 |
[25:04] | than see a woman ascend the Iron Throne. | 也不愿看到女人登上铁王座 |
[25:12] | And your father is no fool. | 而你父王绝不是个傻子 |
[25:28] | The small council is urging me to remarry. | 御前会议力促我再娶 |
[25:34] | It seems the realm wants for a new queen. | 看来王国需要新的王后 |
[25:42] | A good and kind queen will give comfort to your subjects. | 一位贤惠善良的王后会为您的臣民带来安慰 |
[25:50] | Does the small council have a particular lady in mind? | 御前议会是否已有属意的小姐了? |
[25:56] | Lord Corlys Velaryon has offered the hand of his daughter… | 科利斯·瓦列利安伯爵提名他女儿 |
[26:00] | the Lady Laena. | 兰娜尔小姐 |
[26:03] | A very strong match, Your Grace. | 这是个强力人选 陛下 |
[26:07] | I must admit, I don’t know Laena very well. | 实话实说 我不怎么了解兰娜尔 |
[26:11] | I’m sure that she is good and kind | 我相信她是一位贤惠善良的小姐 |
[26:14] | and that she will enjoy your company as I have, Your Grace. | 她会享受您的陪伴 陛下 就像我一样 |
[26:33] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给您 |
[26:55] | I asked the stonemasons to mend it. | 我让石匠修好了它 |
[27:01] | This is… | 这真是 |
[27:03] | a very kind gesture, Alicent. | 太体贴了 阿莉森 |
[27:10] | Very kind. | 太体贴了 |
[27:19] | Come. | 进来 |
[27:23] | The Hand, Your Grace. | 陛下 是首相大人 |
[27:30] | Your Grace, I’ve called the small council | 陛下 我已召集了御前重臣 |
[27:32] | to an emergency session. | 召开一个紧急会议 |
[27:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:36] | I think it best you hear it directly. | 我希望您最好能直接参会 |
[27:40] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | Atroksio sȳndrorro massitas, āeksīs ñuhis. | 这件事发生在深夜时分 诸位大人 |
[27:58] | Masso Jēdunna. Laodikio īlot upȳdas. | 在蝠时 窃贼躲过了我们的追捕 |
[28:02] | Skorkydoso zaldrīzo drōmon tōmēpsa urneroti rȳ laodikson kōttas? | 龙蛋怎么会在五十多名龙卫眼皮下被偷走的? |
[28:08] | Dārilaros Daemon sikio sīdas, Eglivys Aōhys… | 犯人是戴蒙王子 陛下 |
[28:12] | – Daemon? – The Prince left a missive | – 戴蒙? – 王子留下了一封信 |
[28:15] | which I believe might explain. | 或许可以解释他的动机 |
[28:18] | “It is the pleasure of Daemon Targaryen… | 戴蒙·坦格利安 |
[28:21] | the Prince of Dragonstone | 龙石岛亲王 |
[28:22] | and rightful heir to the Iron Throne… | 铁王座的合法继承人 |
[28:27] | to announce that he is to take a second wife | 在此宣布 他将依循古瓦雷利亚传统 |
[28:29] | in the tradition of Old Valyria. | 迎娶第二位妻子 |
[28:32] | She is to assume the title Lady Mysaria of Dragonstone. | 她将冠以龙石岛的梅莎丽亚夫人这一尊称 |
[28:38] | Her Grace is with child | 夫人已怀有身孕 |
[28:40] | and is to have a dragon’s egg placed in the babe’s cradle | 根据坦格利安家族习俗 |
[28:45] | in the custom of House Targaryen.” | 新生儿的摇篮中将放置一枚龙蛋 |
[28:48] | The Prince has invited you to his wedding, Your Grace. | 陛下 戴蒙王子邀请您参加他的婚礼 |
[28:53] | – It is in two days’ time. – Gods be good. | – 就在两天后 – 诸神保佑 |
[28:56] | Who is Lady Mysaria? | 梅莎丽亚夫人是谁? |
[28:58] | – We believe… – Daemon’s whore. | – 据我们所知 – 是戴蒙的婊子 |
[29:02] | – This is nothing less than sedition. – I strongly agree, sire. | – 此举无异于谋反 – 我非常赞同 大人 |
[29:06] | My brother wishes to provoke me. | 我的弟弟想要激怒我 |
[29:09] | To answer is to give him what he wants. | 回应反倒正中他的下怀 |
[29:11] | The realm is watching, Your Grace. | 举国上下都在看着呢 陛下 |
[29:13] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎样? |
[29:15] | Send him to the Wall? | 把他发配去绝境长城? |
[29:17] | Perhaps I could put his head on a spike. | 或许我可以把他的脑袋插在长矛上 |
[29:19] | Daemon has seized Dragonstone. | 戴蒙已经占领了龙石岛 |
[29:21] | Has surrounded himself with an army of Gold Cloaks | 由金袍军重重驻守 |
[29:24] | and has now stolen a dangerous weapon. | 现在又盗取了危险的武器 |
[29:26] | Skorior drōmon, Uēpys? | 哪颗龙蛋 长老? |
[29:31] | Skorior drōmon Daemon lāettas? | 戴蒙拿走了哪颗龙蛋? |
[29:41] | Drōmon Ēdrurzo īles, Dārilaros. | 梦火的蛋 公主 |
[29:46] | Dārilaro Baelo mazumbille iderēptā hēnkon luon. | 您为贝尔隆王子的摇篮选的那颗 |
[29:54] | Assemble a detachment, Otto. | 组个小队 奥托 |
[29:57] | I will go to Dragonstone and drag Daemon back | 我要亲自去龙石岛把戴蒙抓回来 |
[30:00] | – to face justice myself. – Your Grace. | – 接受审判 – 陛下 |
[30:03] | My apologies, Your Grace, but I cannot allow it. | 抱歉 陛下 但我不能允许 |
[30:05] | It’s too dangerous. | 那太危险了 |
[30:07] | Daemon is without limit. | 戴蒙无法无天 |
[30:10] | Let me go to Dragonstone. | 让我去龙石岛吧 |
[30:39] | You’re the most comely girl at court. | 你是整个王宫里最标致的姑娘 |
[30:42] | Why do you destroy yourself? | 为什么要伤害自己呢? |
[30:51] | Will you see the King tonight? | 你今晚会去见国王吗? |
[30:56] | If you wish it. | 如果您希望的话 |
[31:01] | – Good day, Ser Criston. – My Lady. | – 日安 克里斯顿爵士 – 小姐 |
[31:04] | I’ve assembled 20 of your best household guards, my Lord Hand. | 我为您召集了二十个最好的家兵 首相大人 |
[31:07] | Ser Harrold will also join us. | 哈罗德爵士会和我们一起去 |
[31:13] | Please look after the Hand, Ser Criston. | 请照顾好国王之手 克里斯顿爵士 |
[32:36] | Welcome to Dragonstone, Otto. | 欢迎来到龙石岛 奥托 |
[32:41] | Your occupation of this island is at an end. | 你对这个岛的占领到此为止 |
[32:45] | You’re to relinquish the dragon’s egg | 你要交出龙蛋 |
[32:47] | disband your army | 遣散你的军队 |
[32:49] | banish your whore… | 驱逐你的婊子…… |
[32:52] | and leave Dragonstone by order of His Grace | 然后遵照韦赛里斯国王陛下的命令 |
[32:54] | – King Viserys. – Where is the King? I don’t see him. | – 离开龙石岛 – 国王在哪呢?我没看到他 |
[32:57] | His Grace would never lower himself to entertain such a mummer’s farce. | 陛下绝不会自降身份来参加这样一个戏子的闹剧 |
[33:06] | Ser Crispin, wasn’t it? | 是克里斯宾爵士 对吗 |
[33:08] | Ser Criston Cole, my Prince. | 是克里斯顿·科尔爵士 王子 |
[33:10] | Yes, apologies. I couldn’t recall. | 对 抱歉 我记不住 |
[33:12] | Perhaps my Prince recalls when I knocked him off his horse. | 也许王子记得住我把他打下马这件事 |
[33:17] | – Very good. – This is a truly pathetic show | – 不错 – 这真是场可悲的作秀 |
[33:19] | Daemon. | 戴蒙 |
[33:21] | Are you so desperate for the King’s attention | 为了博取陛下的关注 |
[33:23] | that you’ve resorted to skulking about like a common cutpurse? | 把自己搞成一个偷鸡摸狗的小毛贼 |
[33:26] | I’m simply keeping with the traditions of my house | 我只不过是在遵循家族的传统 |
[33:28] | the same as my brother did for his heir. | 就像我哥为他的继承人做的一样 |
[33:30] | Those traditions are for the trueborn children of royalty. | 这些传统是为王族的嫡生后裔所设 |
[33:33] | Not for bastards fathered on a common whore. | 而不是一个普通婊子的私生子 |
[33:36] | Lady Mysaria is to be my wife. | 梅莎丽亚小姐将会成为我的妻子 |
[33:38] | This is an abomination. | 这真是造孽 |
[33:40] | With every breath, you soil your name | 你的每次呼吸都是在玷污你的名字 |
[33:42] | your house and your brother’s reign. | 你的家族和你哥哥的统治 |
[33:44] | Our love does not know titles and traditions. | 爱又不分头衔和传统 |
[33:48] | And what of you, men of the City Watch? | 那么你们呢 都城守备队的士兵们? |
[33:50] | Aiding the Prince in his treason? | 帮助王子叛国吗? |
[33:52] | The King made me their commander. | 国王任命我为他们的指挥官 |
[33:54] | They are loyal to me. | 他们效忠于我 |
[33:57] | You’ve come for the egg. | 你是为了这龙蛋来的 |
[34:00] | Here it is. | 它就在这 |
[34:03] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:05] | – You’d never survive this. – Well, happily, neither would you. | – 你不要命了 – 我很乐意 反正你也得陪葬 |
[34:09] | To choose violence here is to declare war against your King. | 现在动手就等于向你的国王宣战 |
[34:14] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[34:16] | Even if it ends in the death of your unborn child and its mother? | 就算会连累你未出生的孩子随母亲一道死去? |
[34:58] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[35:00] | Sheathe the fucking steel. | 把你们这些该死的剑收起来 |
[36:09] | – What are you doing here, Princess? – Preventing bloodshed. | – 你在这里干什么 公主? – 阻止流血事件 |
[36:12] | Ser Criston, please escort the Princess to safety. | 克里斯顿爵士 请护卫公主到安全的地方 |
[36:16] | Take care not to startle Syrax, my lords. | 小心不要惊动叙拉克斯 大人们 |
[36:18] | She’s rather protective of me. | 她很护我的 |
[36:22] | Kepa ñuha yne Zaldrīzdōro Dārilaroso brōstas. | 我父亲立我为龙石岛公主 |
[36:27] | Kesy uglaesā luon sombāzmion ñuhon issa, kepus. | 你住到我的城堡里了 叔叔 |
[36:31] | Iā sīlāvose iōrō, daor. | 等你成年了才是你的 |
[36:34] | Vēdroso dāri aōhi iqīdā. | 你惹怒了你的国王 |
[36:36] | Indirarion urnion daor. | 我不懂他为什么生气 |
[36:38] | Tubī manaeri. Nyke dīnilaks. | 这是个值得庆贺的日子 我要结婚了 |
[36:41] | Ābrazȳri sīr emā. | 你已经有妻子了 |
[36:42] | Derēptan lī, daor. | 不是我选的人 |
[36:45] | Se kejo syt ñuho valonqro drōmon laodigon aō bēviltas? | 所以你就要偷走我弟弟的龙蛋? |
[36:50] | Bībot zaldrīzome mazumbillo vulē. | 你出生的时候和一条龙共享了摇篮 |
[36:52] | Konir ñuho rūho syt jaelan. | 我想要我的孩子得到同样待遇 |
[36:56] | Sikilāt? | 你要有孩子了? |
[37:00] | Māzīlarē tubī. | 很快就会有了 |
[37:10] | I’m right here, Uncle. | 我就在这里 叔叔 |
[37:15] | The object of your ire. | 你愤怒的对象 |
[37:17] | The reason that you were disinherited. | 你被剥夺继承权的原因 |
[37:20] | If you wish to be restored as heir, you’ll need to kill me. | 如果你想恢复继承人的身份 就需要杀了我 |
[37:25] | So do it. | 动手吧 |
[37:28] | And be done with all this bother. | 把这些麻烦都解决了 |
[39:23] | You announced that we were to be wed? | 你宣布我们要结婚? |
[39:27] | On the morrow. | 明天就结 |
[39:30] | And that I was with child. | 还说我怀了孩子 |
[39:33] | Your child. | 你的孩子 |
[39:35] | Well, perhaps when we are wed, we can make that true. | 也许等我们结婚了 这事就能成真了 |
[39:38] | I ensured long ago that I would never be threatened by childbirth. | 我早就绝育了 绝不会为生子所迫 |
[39:42] | Good. Children can be such irritating creatures. | 太好了 小孩子真是令人头疼 |
[39:45] | You swore to protect me, Daemon. | 你发誓要保护我的 戴蒙 |
[39:50] | Dragonstone is quite secure. | 龙石岛非常安全 |
[39:54] | Until the King decides to reclaim his ancestral seat. | 可是现在国王决定收回他祖传的族堡 |
[39:59] | His men might not put the Prince’s head on a spike | 他的士兵也许不会把王子的脑袋插在长矛上 |
[40:01] | but what would they do with the common whore | 但他们对王子宣称要与之结婚生子的 |
[40:04] | he claims he’s taken to wife and made with child? | 一个普通婊子又会怎样呢? |
[40:06] | No one will harm you. | 没有人会伤害你的 |
[40:09] | I have been sold as property more times than I care to count | 我被当作货物卖来卖去已经无数次了 |
[40:14] | beginning in a homeland I can no longer recall. | 从一个我都不记得的家乡开始 |
[40:18] | Most of my years have been spent living in terror. | 我的大部分人生都在恐惧中度过 |
[40:23] | You’re safe with me, I swear it. | 你和我在一起很安全 我保证 |
[40:24] | You are Targaryen. | 你是坦格利安 |
[40:26] | You can afford to play your stupid games with the King | 你大可以和国王玩你那愚蠢的游戏 |
[40:29] | but I cannot. | 但我不行 |
[40:32] | I didn’t come into your service wanting gold or power | 我跟着你不是为了金子 权力 |
[40:37] | or station. | 或是地位 |
[40:39] | – I came to you to be liberated. – Liberated? | – 我在你身边是为了自由 – 自由? |
[40:46] | From what? | 谁阻止你自由了? |
[40:49] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[41:17] | No, please, Lord Lyonel. | 不必多礼 请坐 莱昂诺伯爵 |
[41:25] | I have come looking for an unencumbered opinion. | 我希望你能毫无保留 |
[41:28] | That’s all I would ever give, Your Grace. | 我向来如此 陛下 |
[41:31] | Ever since my name was read | 自从大议会上 |
[41:32] | by the archmaesters at the Great Council | 博士念出我的名字 |
[41:35] | I have felt Corlys Velaryon’s envious gaze staring at me | 就能感受到科利斯·瓦列利安 |
[41:38] | from across the Blackwater. | 隔着黑水湾射来嫉妒的眼神 |
[41:41] | You sit upon the highest seat in the realm, Your Grace. | 您坐在王国的最高位置上 陛下 |
[41:44] | Proud men don’t like having to look up. | 骄傲的人不愿仰视 |
[41:50] | Laena Velaryon. | 兰娜尔·瓦列利安 |
[41:54] | Lord Corlys is your Master of Ships | 科利斯爵士是您的海政大臣 |
[41:57] | and she is the eldest daughter of the wealthiest house in the realm. | 而她是王国里最富裕家族的长女 |
[42:01] | She comes from unimpeachable Valyrian stock | 她毫无疑问来自瓦雷利亚世族 |
[42:05] | and she has Targaryen blood. | 并且还有坦格利安血统 |
[42:08] | – What’s to mislike? – She is twelve. | – 有何不可呢? – 她才十二岁 |
[42:11] | She will mature. | 她会长大的 |
[42:15] | I never asked to remarry. | 我从未要求再婚 |
[42:17] | As King, you have a claim on all things. | 作为国王 您拥有一切 |
[42:21] | Even those you don’t want. | 甚至是那些您不想要的 |
[42:23] | Marriage is not an obligation you can put off for long. | 婚姻这项义务您无法逃避太久 |
[42:26] | What if I was to reject Lord Corlys’s proposal? | 如果我拒绝科利斯爵士的提议呢? |
[42:29] | He would not be like to take it well. | 他很可能不会坦然接受 |
[42:31] | I fear nothing short of a direct line to the Iron Throne would satisfy him. | 恐怕只有和铁王座直接挂钩 才能让他满意 |
[42:36] | You should also consider | 你还需要考虑一下 |
[42:38] | that we find ourselves on the precipice of war | 现在石阶列岛的情况 |
[42:40] | in the Stepstones. | 我们正处于开战的边缘 |
[42:42] | And the Sea Snake holds claim to nearly half the realm’s ships. | 而海蛇手握全国将近一半的舰队 |
[42:45] | He would not dare withhold them in the face of the realm’s need. | 如果国家有需要 他怎敢拒绝 |
[42:49] | – Who is he to hector me? – No one, Your Grace. | – 谁敢威胁我? – 没人敢 陛下 |
[42:54] | But Driftmark makes for a better ally than it does an enemy. | 但潮头岛那边 做盟友要好过做敌人 |
[43:00] | The Sea Snake has made a calculated reach. | 海蛇已经算计好了 |
[43:02] | A fair play for a man of his position. | 对他这个地位的人来讲 这才算公平 |
[43:07] | If you truly want my unencumbered opinion… | 如果您真心想听我的肺腑之言…… |
[43:09] | I do. | 说吧 |
[43:12] | You should wed Laena Velaryon, Your Grace. | 您应该迎娶兰娜尔·瓦列利安 陛下 |
[43:15] | Sate Lord Corlys and fix him at your side | 拉拢科利斯大人 让他稳稳站在你这边 |
[43:18] | permanently, as an ally. | 永远结为盟友 |
[43:25] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[43:26] | The Princess has returned from Dragonstone. | 公主从龙石岛回来了 |
[43:29] | Dragonstone? | 龙石岛? |
[43:51] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[43:56] | You disobeyed me. | 你违背我的命令 |
[43:58] | You fled King’s Landing without a word | 你一字不提就离开君临 |
[44:03] | and you acted without the crown’s leave. | 没有国王的许可就擅自行动 |
[44:09] | You are my only heir. | 你是我唯一的继承人 |
[44:13] | You could’ve been killed. | 你可能会送命 |
[44:18] | May I sit? | 我能坐下吗? |
[44:31] | You went to Dragonstone. | 你去了龙石岛 |
[44:33] | And retrieved the egg without bloodshed. | 还兵不血刃取回了龙蛋 |
[44:38] | A feat I’m not sure Ser Otto could’ve accomplished alone. | 如此壮举 恐怕奥托爵士可做不到 |
[44:44] | Yes, well… | 是的 的确…… |
[44:51] | I sometimes forget how alike you both were. | 有时候我都忘记了你有多像她 |
[45:04] | Your mother’s absence is a wound that will never heal. | 你母亲的离去 是我永远无法愈合的伤口 |
[45:09] | Without her | 没有她 |
[45:12] | the Red Keep has lost a warmth | 红堡失去了温暖 |
[45:13] | that I dare say it will never recover. | 我敢说它永远都无法恢复如初了 |
[45:16] | It pleases me to hear you say this. | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[45:23] | To know that I’m not alone in my grief. | 知道我并不是一个人在悲伤 |
[45:27] | I wish I had known better… | 我真希望她走以后 |
[45:29] | what to say to you in the aftermath. | 我能知道该对你说些什么 |
[45:34] | I struggled to realize | 我好不容易才意识到 |
[45:35] | that my daughter had so quickly become a woman grown. | 我的女儿这么快就长大成人 |
[45:42] | But I know | 但我知道 |
[45:44] | she understands what is now expected of me. | 她懂我现在应该做什么 |
[45:48] | The King must take a new wife. | 国王必须要迎娶新的妻子 |
[45:55] | I could never replace your mother. | 在我心中你的母亲永远没有人能替代 |
[46:00] | No more than I intend to replace you as heir. | 就像我不会让别人取代你成为王储 |
[46:04] | But you are my only heir | 但我只有你这么一个继承人 |
[46:06] | and our line is vulnerable, too easily ended. | 我们的血脉过于脆弱 不易传承 |
[46:10] | And by marrying again | 通过再婚 |
[46:12] | I may begin to ensure that we are better defended. | 我可以着手建立更好的防御 |
[46:14] | Against whom? | 对付谁? |
[46:16] | Whomever may dare to challenge us. | 那些胆敢挑战我们的人 |
[46:24] | I do not wish to make us estranged. | 我不希望我们之间变得疏远 |
[46:28] | You are the King | 您是国王 |
[46:30] | and so your first duty is to the realm. | 所以您的首要责任是国家 |
[46:36] | Mother would’ve understood this. | 母亲会理解的 |
[46:41] | Just as I do. | 我也是 |
[47:29] | Good morrow, my lords. | 早安 大人们 |
[47:43] | I have decided to take a new wife. | 我已经决定将迎娶新的妻子 |
[48:05] | I intend to marry… | 我打算娶的是…… |
[48:13] | the Lady Alicent Hightower | 阿莉森·海塔尔小姐 |
[48:17] | before spring’s end. | 我们将在春天结束之前举行婚礼 |
[48:26] | This is an absurdity. | 太荒谬了 |
[48:29] | My house is Valyrian, the greatest power in the realm. | 我的家族有瓦雷利亚血统 有举国最强的力量 |
[48:35] | And I am your King. | 而我是你的君王 |
[49:02] | Rhaenyra. | 雷妮拉 |
[49:25] | House Velaryon’s origins reach back to Old Valyria. | 瓦列利安家族的起源可以追溯到古瓦雷利亚 |
[49:31] | More ancient even than House Targaryen | 甚至比坦格利安家族还古老 |
[49:36] | according to some texts. | 有些记录这么说 |
[49:39] | But unlike the Targaryens | 但和坦格利安不同的是 |
[49:42] | we were no dragonlords. | 我们不是龙王 |
[49:45] | For centuries, my house had to scratch out | 几百年来 我们家族不得不 |
[49:48] | an existence from the sea | 依靠勇气和运气 |
[49:50] | with grit and luck. | 在海上谋生 |
[49:54] | When I ascended the Driftwood Throne… | 当我坐上浮木王座 |
[49:58] | I knew what I wanted. | 我知道自己要的是什么 |
[50:02] | So I went out and seized it. | 所以我向外进军 亲手争取 |
[50:05] | Unlike every other lord of the realm | 和这个国家其他领主不同 |
[50:07] | I can say that I built my house’s high seat | 我可以说是靠自己的力量 |
[50:10] | with the strength of mine own back. | 让家族站在高位 |
[50:19] | I’ve always thought of you and I | 我一直觉得 |
[50:20] | as having been made from the same cloth. | 你和我就是同一种人 |
[50:32] | I wasn’t aware you had a king for a brother. | 我倒没发现你还有个国王老哥 |
[50:35] | We’re both men who have had to cut our own way through the world. | 我们都是在这世间靠自己打拼的人 |
[50:39] | We’ve been passed over too often. | 我们时常被人轻视 |
[50:45] | Did you call me to Driftmark | 你叫我来潮头岛 |
[50:46] | to remind me of my low standing, Lord Corlys | 就为了提醒我的卑微地位吗 科利斯大人 |
[50:49] | or was there some other reason? | 或者还有其他什么原因? |
[50:55] | You’ve heard of the troubles in the Stepstones? | 你听说石阶列岛的混乱局势了吗? |
[51:00] | Some Myrish prince is feeding Westerosi sailors to the crabs. | 某个密尔亲王用维斯特洛的水手喂螃蟹 |
[51:04] | I have been petitioning the King to send my navy into the territory | 我一直在请求国王派我的海军前去讨伐 |
[51:09] | but he’s denied me. | 但他都拒绝了 |
[51:11] | It was never my brother’s strongest trait. | 我哥哥向来不擅长这些事情 |
[51:13] | What? | 什么事? |
[51:16] | Being king. | 当国王 |
[51:22] | The Crabfeeder is backed by | 螃蟹喂食者 |
[51:23] | powerful entities within the Free Cities | 在自由贸易城邦内强援众多 |
[51:25] | who wish to see Westeros weakened. | 他们希望削弱维斯特洛 |
[51:30] | And the King’s failures | 而国王的无所作为 |
[51:31] | have allowed him to accumulate strength. | 让他积累了实力 |
[51:35] | If those shipping lanes fall… | 如果这些航线沦陷…… |
[51:38] | my house will be crippled. | 会让我的家族跛足难行 |
[51:41] | And I will not have Driftmark beggared | 我不会让潮头岛变成乞丐 |
[51:43] | while our King idles himself with feasts and balls and tourneys. | 另一边 我们的国王却在宴会 舞会和比武大会上虚度光阴 |
[51:47] | I will speak of my brother as I wish. | 我可以随意评论我的哥哥 |
[51:52] | You will not. | 但你不行 |
[51:57] | Waiting in the Stepstones | 在石阶列岛等待你的 |
[51:59] | is a chance for you to prove your worth | 是一个机会 向那些怀疑你的人 |
[52:01] | to any who might yet doubt it. | 证明你的价值 |
[52:05] | We are the realm’s second sons, Daemon. | 我们都是王国的次子 戴蒙 |
[52:09] | Our worth is not given. | 我们的价值并非别人赠予 |
[52:13] | It must be made. | 而要自己创造 |