Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

龙之家族(House of the Dragon)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 龙之家族(House of the Dragon)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[01:58] -Good morrow, Lady Rhea. -Cousin. – 早安 雷娅夫人 – 堂兄
[02:01] What’s today’s quarry? Rabbit? 今天打算猎什么?兔子?
[02:04] -Deer. -Oh. Fine challenge. – 鹿 – 不错的挑战
[02:07] Care for some company? 需要人陪吗?
[02:08] I’d rather ride alone. 我还是想自己去
[02:12] Good fortune to you. 祝你好运咯
[03:01] Husband. 夫君
[03:07] What brings you to the Vale? 什么风把你吹来谷地了?
[03:13] Or have you at last come to consummate our marriage? 终于想起跑来圆房了?
[03:19] The Vale’s sheep might be willing, 虽然我不愿意
[03:21] even if I’m not. 谷地的羊或许可以
[03:24] Our sheep are prettier, after all. 毕竟我们的羊还更好看呢
[03:28] Or perhaps your brother has at last had his fill of your company. 还是说你哥哥终于受够了你在身边晃悠
[03:33] Cast you aside in favor of a little girl. 为了个小姑娘把你丢在一边
[03:42] What will you do now? 你现在要干嘛?
[03:44] Will you strike the child down? 干掉那个孩子吗?
[03:48] Or… 还是……
[04:38] I knew you couldn’t finish. 我早就知道你最后一下不行
[04:42] Craven! 软蛋!
[05:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:06] A moment. 等一下
[06:15] I do not wish to see you go. 我不想你离开
[06:19] Such is the King’s decision. 这是国王的决定
[06:21] A decision I most bitterly regret. 最让我痛惜的决定
[06:26] And yet, you made it possible. 但这是你造成的
[06:30] You chose Rhaenyra. 你选择了雷妮拉
[06:33] She swore her innocence, 她发誓她是清白的
[06:35] and I believed her. 而我相信她
[06:37] You wanted to believe her, as did her father. 是你想相信她 她父亲也是
[06:39] Your informant was wrong. 你的线人搞错了
[06:41] An honest mistake, perhaps, but I did not foresee this! 也许是个无心之过 但我没想到会变成这样!
[06:44] You should have. 你应该想到的
[06:45] If you had not been so relentless in advancing Aegon as heir! 还不是你非要推伊耿当继承人!
[06:59] Listen to me, daughter. 听我说 女儿
[07:02] The King will die. 国王迟早会死
[07:04] It may be months or years, but he’ll not live to be an old man. 可能是几个月后 可能是几年后 但他一定活不到老
[07:08] And if Rhaenyra succeeds him, 如果雷妮拉继承了王位
[07:10] war will follow, do you understand? 战争会随之而来 你明白吗?
[07:13] The realm will not accept her. 这个国家不会接受她
[07:15] And to secure her claim, 她为了坐稳王位
[07:16] she’ll have to put your children to the sword. 会除掉你的孩子们
[07:19] She’ll have no choice. 那时她将别无选择
[07:23] You know it. 你知道的
[07:25] You’re no fool, and yet you choose not to see it. 你不傻 只是选择视而不见
[07:31] The time is coming, Alicent. 时辰将至 阿莉森
[07:35] Either you prepare Aegon to rule, 要么就做好让伊耿登基的准备
[07:37] or you cleave to Rhaenyra and pray for her mercy. 要么就好好巴结雷妮拉 乞求她的怜悯
[09:15] Where is Lord Corlys? He should be here to receive the King. 科利斯大人在哪?他应该等在这里迎接国王
[09:27] Welcome to High Tide, Your Grace. 欢迎来到高潮城 陛下
[09:30] What is the meaning of this, Lady Laena? 这是什么意思 兰娜尔小姐?
[09:33] Is this how House Velaryon greets its King? 这就是瓦列利安家族迎接国王的方式吗?
[09:36] My father has but just returned from his long journey 我的父亲刚刚结束长途旅行回到家中
[09:39] and he has hastened to the Hall of Nine 他已赶去九航厅
[09:41] to await Your Grace’s arrival. 在那里等候陛下驾临
[09:47] Let’s just get on with it. 行了 我们走吧
[09:58] An outsider… 一个外来者……
[10:01] among the natives. 被土生土长的环绕
[10:03] Lord Larys. 拉里斯大人
[10:06] Malvales. 锦葵
[10:08] A rare bloom. 一种罕见的花
[10:11] Indigenous to Braavos. 原产于布拉佛斯
[10:15] By all rights, it shouldn’t be thriving here. 按理说 它不可能在这里盛开
[10:20] Nature, such mystery. 大自然 如此不可思议
[10:24] -The weather has been lovely. -Indeed. – 今天天气还不错 – 确实
[10:26] And yet it is a dark day for the realm. 然而这却是王国黑暗的一天
[10:32] Your father was a good man. 你父亲是个好人
[10:36] As is yours who took his place. 你父亲接了班 他也是个好人
[10:41] Yet still, 然而
[10:43] the manner of your father’s departure… 你父亲这样离开……
[10:47] it feels something of an injustice. 让人觉得很是不公
[10:51] What do you know of the matter of his leaving? 你知道他是怎么离开的?
[10:54] When one is never invited to speak, 一个从来没有机会发声的人
[10:55] one learns instead to… observe. 会懂得……观察
[11:01] You’re perhaps in need of an ally? 您或许需要一个盟友?
[11:04] I’m the Queen. 我是王后
[11:05] -I have no shortage of allies. -Naturally. – 我不缺盟友 – 那是自然
[11:08] Princess Rhaenyra, for example. 比如说雷妮拉公主
[11:11] State your purpose, my lord. 你到底想怎样 大人
[11:17] I did wonder if she could be relied upon 我确实好奇 如今她是否还能够依赖
[11:20] now that she is unwell. 既然她身体有些不适
[11:24] Unwell? 不适?
[11:25] I haven’t heard anything. 我可什么都没听说
[11:28] Begging your pardon, Your Grace, I may be mistaken. 请原谅我 陛下 我可能搞错了
[11:31] It’s just that on the very same night your father was dismissed, 在您父亲被革职的那晚
[11:34] the Grand Maester delivered a tea to the Princess’s chambers. 大学士给公主房里送去了一碗茶
[11:40] -A tea? -Yes. – 一碗茶? – 是的
[11:45] That the Grand Maester himself brought? 大学士亲自送去的?
[11:47] At the direction of the King, as I understand it. 据我所知 是国王的命令
[11:53] I do hope she’s not unwell. 我倒是希望她一切安好
[11:57] Rhaenyra sailed with the King to Driftmark 雷妮拉陪国王坐船去潮头岛了
[11:59] -yesterday at daybreak. -Oh what good news. – 昨天黎明时分出发 – 这可是个好消息
[12:02] I must’ve been in error. 我一定是搞错了
[12:05] Oh, a relief. 可松了口气
[12:09] See, I thought for Mellos himself, well… 瞧 我原以为梅罗斯亲自出马的话……
[12:12] her condition must be something very serious. 那她的病情一定很严重
[12:16] What happiness it is to have been wrong. 发现自己搞错的感觉真好
[12:50] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:51] Come, cousin. 来 表姐
[12:52] Let us discover what might be had for breakfast. 咱们去看看早餐都有什么
[13:28] Your Grace. 陛下
[13:45] Rise, Lord Corlys. 起来吧 科利斯大人
[13:48] Be welcome. 欢迎
[13:49] May I offer you a chair? 给您拿把椅子?
[13:53] Cousin! 堂弟!
[13:55] Princess. 公主
[14:04] -Are you well? -Very. – 你还好吗? – 非常好
[14:08] I congratulate you, Lord Lyonel. 恭喜你 莱昂诺大人
[14:10] I can think of no man more suited to be the Hand of the King. 我想象不到还有谁比你更适合担任国王之手
[14:13] That is very kind of you to say, Lord Corlys. 感谢夸奖 科利斯大人
[14:16] His Grace has honored me with the post. 陛下授予这个职位是我的荣幸
[14:20] Pity about Ser Otto. 我对奥托爵士深表遗憾
[14:24] Despite spending most of my days amidst the grandeur of the Red Keep, 尽管我习惯了红堡的宏伟大气
[14:28] the halls of High Tide never fail to impress. 还是会对高潮城的厅堂留下深刻印象
[14:31] You flatter me, Your Grace. 您过奖了 陛下
[14:33] Though I do wish we could meet under happier pretenses. 不过我的确希望 我们能在更愉快的氛围下见面
[14:37] -How so? -Daemon’s wife, – 怎么说? – 戴蒙的妻子
[14:40] the Lady Rhea Royce, has passed. 雷娅·罗伊斯夫人 过世了
[14:43] A hunting mishap. 打猎出了事故
[14:46] She was thrown from her horse. 她从马背上摔下来
[14:48] Her neck and skull both crushed in the fall. 这一摔 把脖子和头骨都摔碎了
[14:51] A most surprising end. 让人惊讶的死法
[14:53] Lady Rhea’s skill as both rider and hunter were well-known. 雷娅夫人骑马和打猎的高超技术众人皆知
[14:57] -The gods are cruel. -Indeed. – 七神残忍 – 的确
[15:01] Lady Rhea was a fine woman and a good wife to my brother. 雷娅夫人是个好女人 也是我弟弟的好妻子
[15:06] Sad thing that she and Daemon have no heirs to succeed her. 可惜她和戴蒙没有继承人
[15:10] She stood to inherit Runestone. 她有符石城的继承权
[15:13] Mayhaps we can turn toward happier pursuits. 我们来聊一些开心的话题吧
[15:17] -No, thank you. -What did you have in mind, Your Grace? – 不了 谢谢 – 您想说什么 陛下?
[15:23] I wish to propose a marriage between your son, Ser Laenor… 我想订立一门婚事 为你的儿子兰尼诺爵士
[15:28] and my daughter and heir, the Princess Rhaenyra. 与我的女儿及继承人 雷妮拉公主
[15:31] It’s long past time our houses were united in blood. 我们两家早就应该血脉相连了
[15:34] The last pillars of Old Valyria. 作为古瓦雷利亚最后的支柱
[15:37] You honor both me and my house, Your Grace. 这对我和我的家族都是巨大的荣耀 陛下
[15:41] There are certain details I would wish clarified 不过有一些细节我希望能提前说清
[15:44] before the Princess Rhaenys and I could accept this most… 在雷妮丝公主和我接受这最……
[15:48] generous proposal. 慷慨的提议之前
[15:51] What details? 什么细节?
[15:56] We would like to know how the succession will be handled. 请问您将如何处理继承人相关事宜
[16:03] Rhaenyra is my heir. 雷妮拉是我的继承人
[16:05] Upon my death, my throne and my titles will pass to her. 在我死后 我的王位和头衔会传给她
[16:08] She and Ser Laenor’s firstborn child, regardless of gender, 她与兰尼诺爵士的第一个孩子 无论男女
[16:12] will inherit the Iron Throne from her. 都会从她的手里接过王位
[16:16] Can I presume that, in keeping with Westerosi tradition… 我是否可以假设 按照维斯特洛的传统……
[16:23] their children would take their father’s name? 他们的孩子会冠以父亲的姓氏?
[16:27] That they would be born Velaryons? 也就是姓瓦列利安?
[16:30] Surely, Lord Corlys, 科利斯伯爵
[16:32] you are not proposing the Targaryen dynasty end with my daughter 难道你以为坦格利安王朝将在我女儿这代结束
[16:36] simply because she is a woman? 仅仅因为她是女人?
[16:40] I only seek clarity, Your Grace. 我只是想问清细节 陛下
[16:48] -Might I have a chair brought in for you? -I do not– – 要不还是拿把椅子吧? – 我不……
[16:50] No. I do not require a chair. 不 我不需要椅子
[16:55] Upon their birth, Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra’s children 兰尼诺爵士和雷妮拉的孩子们出生之后
[16:59] shall take their father’s name, Velaryon… 会遵照传统冠以父亲的姓氏
[17:02] in keeping with our traditions. 也就是瓦列利安
[17:06] However, 但是
[17:07] at such time when their firstborn ascends the Iron Throne, 当他们的第一个孩子登上铁王座之时
[17:11] he or she will do so bearing the name Targaryen. 无论男女 都会改姓坦格利安
[17:16] Dragons will rule the Seven Kingdoms for the next hundred years, 龙王家族在七大王国的统治将延续到下一个世纪
[17:20] just as they did the last. 正如之前那个世纪一样
[17:35] This is an equitable compromise. 非常公平的折中
[17:39] Good. 很好
[17:41] Now, if there’s nothing further. 如果没有别的 这事就这么定了
[17:54] In truth, if it had to be someone, I’m glad it is you. 说实话 非得与谁成婚的话 我很高兴这个人是你
[18:01] I know this union is not what you would choose. 我明白 这场联姻不是你心甘情愿
[18:04] I hold nothing against you, cousin. 我对你没有意见 表姐
[18:08] No, I– 不 我——
[18:11] rather… 宁愿……
[18:13] Dare I say it is a matter of taste? 我可不可以把这比喻成个人口味?
[18:20] I prefer roast duck to goose. 比起烧鹅 我更喜欢烤鸭
[18:23] I cannot say why. 说不出为什么
[18:28] It’s not for a lack of trying. 其实不是因为没试过
[18:32] There are those who like goose very well. 有些人生来就喜欢烧鹅
[18:36] I find it a bit greasy for my taste. 对我个人口味而言 烧鹅有些油腻
[18:42] I know that whatever agreement being struck up there 无论我们的父辈达成什么协议
[18:45] will not change your appetites, 都不会改变你的口味
[18:47] nor will it change mine. 我也一样
[18:51] And what do you propose? 那么 你有什么提议?
[18:59] That we perform our duty to our fathers and to the realm 让我们为父辈及国家履行自己的责任
[19:03] and when it’s done… 完事之后……
[19:05] each of us dines as we see fit. 我们可以依照各自的口味用餐
[19:18] Viserys has taken to bed while his ship is readied. 虽然船已备好 但韦赛里斯已经上床休息了
[19:24] Perhaps I… 也许我……
[19:26] overextended myself? 要得太多了?
[19:30] Pushed him too close to the edge? 把他逼得太狠?
[19:32] My cousin chose to sail into this tempest, husband. 我的堂弟选择了驶入风暴 夫君
[19:37] It was undignified of the King to drag himself here 国王亲自前来 请求与兰尼诺订立婚约
[19:39] and beg for Laenor’s hand. 这已有失尊严
[19:42] Where is Laenor? 兰尼诺在哪儿?
[19:44] -He and Rhaenyra are walking the coast. -Good. – 他和雷妮拉在海滩散步 – 很好
[19:48] Do they seem… familiar? 他们看上去……亲近吗?
[19:52] They grew up together. 他们从小一起长大
[19:54] Familiarity is not at issue. 亲近不成问题
[19:57] I’m sure Laenor was already taken with her. 我敢肯定 兰尼诺已经被雷妮拉迷住了
[20:00] She’s grown quite comely these last few years. 这几年 她是越来越漂亮了
[20:02] You know his true nature. 你知道他的本性
[20:05] He’s still young. 他还年轻
[20:08] He will outgrow it. 会长大的
[20:11] There is no pleasure in the world like… 这世上哪有什么乐子……
[20:16] bedding a woman. 比得了跟女人上床
[20:17] We are placing our son in danger. 这是把我们的儿子置于险境
[20:21] The lords of the realm bent the knee to Rhaenyra 七大王国的领主们都曾向雷妮拉屈膝下跪
[20:23] and swore obeisance to her. 宣誓效忠
[20:24] That was before there was a true-born prince 那是在真正的王子出生之前
[20:26] named Aegon Targaryen. 而且他名叫伊耿·坦格利安
[20:28] Rhaenyra’s succession will be challenged. 雷妮拉的继承权将会受到挑战
[20:30] Knives will come out for her, her husband, and for their heirs. 她 她的丈夫 以及孩子 都会面临着刀剑的威胁
[20:35] Our house controls the realm’s navy and half its dragons. 我们家族控制着全国海军以及一半的龙
[20:39] Anyone fool enough to challenge Rhaenyra’s claim 谁要是蠢到敢于挑战雷妮拉的继承权
[20:41] will be crushed. 就让他粉身碎骨
[20:42] To what end, Corlys? Wealth? Power?Pride? 为了什么 科利斯 财富?权力?自尊?
[20:45] Justice. 公正
[20:51] By all rights, 不管怎么样
[20:53] you should be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 你都应该是七大王国的女王
[20:57] You were robbed of the crown by– 抢走你王冠的人就是——
[20:59] I never wore the crown because the realm would not have it so. 我从未戴上王冠 因为七大王国不会允许
[21:03] And I would remedy that small-minded error 我可以修正这个 狭隘的错误
[21:08] by any means necessar– 用上一切必要的手——
[21:09] I myself have put the business behind me, Corlys. 我早就不想这事了 科利斯
[21:21] I’ve always feared the day you’d have to marry a woman. 我一直不敢面对你不得不娶妻的那天
[21:25] And now it comes. 但这天终于还是来了
[21:28] Your betrothed gives you leave 你的未婚妻主动允许你
[21:30] of her own free will to continue partaking of. 继续享用大餐
[21:33] Was I the duck or the goose? 我是烤鸭还是烧鹅来着?
[21:35] I’ve come to meet my fate and you make a jape of it? 我过来直面命运 你却拿它开起了玩笑?
[21:39] Look, Rhaenyra will be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms 听着 雷妮拉会成为七大王国的女王
[21:41] and you will be her king consort. 而你会是她的王夫
[21:45] Think of the tournament, 想想比武大会
[21:47] the feast, the battles at sea. 盛宴 还有海战吧
[21:52] Will you wear your crown today, Your Grace? 您今天会戴上王冠吗?陛下
[21:56] You’re a fool. 你这傻瓜
[22:05] You will need a sworn protector. 你需要一个忠诚的贴身护卫
[22:29] This is better than we could’ve hoped for. 这远比我们预想的要好
[22:37] She has a paramour of her own. 她有自己的情人
[22:42] I wonder who it is. 我好奇他是谁
[23:06] Did sleep flee you as well this morning? 一大清早 你也睡不着吗?
[23:10] I needed to see you, Princess. 我想见您 公主殿下
[23:13] I confess I had a similar desire. 坦白地说 我也是
[23:20] You have confided in me now and then over the years of our acquaintance. 我们相识的这些年里 您时常向我吐露心声
[23:25] I feel, forgive me, that I, I know you… a bit. 我猜 恕我冒昧 我多少了解您……一点
[23:34] You know more than a bit. 你了解的可不止一点
[23:39] I’ve heard you say so many times how you loathe the lot of your position, 我总听您说 您有多么厌恶身居高位所要面对的命运
[23:45] that you are to be married off at your father’s whim 您反感父亲心血来潮的婚约指命
[23:47] with no thought given to the yearning of your own heart, 完全没考虑您内心的渴望
[23:50] and now the day comes. 然而 这一天还是来了
[23:54] Ser Laenor is a good and, and decent man, but you, you did not choose him. 虽然兰尼诺爵士善良正直 但您……并没有选他
[23:59] -He was chosen for you. -That’s true. – 您只是接受了安排 – 你说的对
[24:06] If there were another path… 假如还有另一条路……
[24:09] one that led to freedom… 能通往自由……
[24:12] would you tread it? 您愿意走吗?
[24:15] Rhaenyra, before I came here, 雷妮拉 我来君临之前
[24:18] I was a knight in the Stormlands. 是风暴地的骑士
[24:21] I have deep knowledge of the port at Sunspear 我很了解阳戟城的港口
[24:23] where I’ve seen the ships of Essos setting sail 我曾在那儿见过厄斯索斯的商船扬帆起航
[24:25] with their hulls full of oranges and cinnamon 满载橙子和肉桂而归
[24:27] and I’ve always wished to see where they went. 我一直希望能看看那些船驶向了哪里
[24:32] Are you asking for leave? 你想要告假吗?
[24:35] I’m asking you to come with me… 我是想请求你跟我走……
[24:39] away from all of this. 远离这一切
[24:41] From the burdens and indignities of your inheritance. 离开继承人身份带来的负担和侮辱
[24:44] Let us leave it all behind and see the world together… 让我们抛下一切 一起去探索这个世界……
[24:50] where we’ll be nameless, 我们可以隐姓埋名
[24:51] and free… 自由自在……
[24:54] free to go where we like, to love as we like. 想去哪里就去哪里 想怎么爱就怎么爱
[24:58] In Essos… 在厄斯索斯……
[25:02] you could marry me. 你可以嫁给我
[25:08] A marriage for love, 为了爱情而结婚
[25:10] not for the crown. 而不是为了王位
[25:36] I am the crown, Ser Criston. 我就是王 克里斯顿爵士
[25:42] Or I will be. 或者说我会成王
[25:45] I may chafe at my duties, 我可能会厌烦职责
[25:47] but do you think I would choose infamy 但你以为一筐橙子或是一张开向亚夏的船票
[25:51] in exchange for a bushel of oranges or a ship to Asshai? 就能让我自愿选择身败名裂吗?
[25:58] It is my duty 与一位豪门贵族结婚
[25:59] to marry a nobleman from a great house 是我的职责
[26:02] and Ser Laenor will make a fine husband. 兰尼诺爵士会是一个好丈夫
[26:09] But my… 但是我的……
[26:12] my marriage… 我的婚姻……
[26:15] does not have to be the end. 并不意味着我们关系的终结
[26:20] Ser Criston, Laenor and I have an understanding. 克里斯顿爵士 兰尼诺和我达成了共识
[26:27] I’ve granted him leave to pursue his own interests… 我允许他去追求自己的兴趣……
[26:32] and in turn, he’s granted me the same. 作为回报 他也给予我同样的自由
[26:41] So you want me to be your whore? 所以你想要我当你的婊子?
[26:46] I want us to continue as we began, 我想要我们像一开始那样
[26:48] with you as my sworn protector, my white knight. 你是我的贴身护卫 我的白骑士
[26:52] I took an oath. 我立过誓的
[26:56] As a, as a knight of, of your Kingsguard. 作为御林铁卫的骑士
[26:59] An oath of chastity. I’ve broken it. 我曾发誓守贞 我打破了这个誓言
[27:01] -I won’t tell anyone– -I’ve, I’ve soiled my, my, wh– my white cloak. – 我不会告诉任何人 – 我 我玷污了我的 我的白 我的白袍
[27:04] And it’s the only thing I have to my fucking name! 这是我他妈名下唯一的东西
[27:20] The Iron Throne looms larger than me, 铁王座比我更重要
[27:22] larger than anyone in my family. 比我家族中任何人都更重要
[27:26] Aegon the Conqueror united the Seven Kingdoms 征服者伊耿统一了七国
[27:29] and put them on a path– 让它走上了一条——
[27:32] Ser Criston. 克里斯顿爵士
[28:21] -Fetch the Maester! -Get back. – 去找学士 – 退后
[28:23] Get Mellos! Get back! 去找梅罗斯!退后!
[28:25] Prepare the crucible. 准备坩埚
[28:27] We’ll need leeches. 去找水蛭
[28:33] Ser Criston… 克里斯顿爵士……
[28:36] you’ve been summoned. 您被传唤了
[28:39] I left the Princess just minutes ago. 我刚刚才离开公主
[28:42] Not the Princess, ser. 不是公主 爵士
[28:44] The Queen. 是王后
[29:00] Ser Criston, Your Grace. 克里斯顿爵士来了 陛下
[29:06] That will be all. 退下吧
[29:21] I fear I must question you on a, on a delicate matter, Ser Criston. 恐怕我得问你一件 一件敏感的事情 克里斯顿爵士
[29:28] I am your servant as always, my Queen. 我本就是您的仆人 王后陛下
[29:31] It concerns our dear Princess Rhaenyra. 这关系到我们亲爱的公主雷妮拉
[29:35] Please. 请坐
[30:02] You are her sworn protector and rightly loyal to her. 你是她的贴身护卫 自然是对她忠诚的
[30:07] I am. 是的
[30:12] The night of Daemon’s return… 戴蒙回来的那晚……
[30:17] there’s been a rumor… 有一个传言……
[30:19] or rather, my father received an accounting of… 或者说 我父亲收到了一份……
[30:25] a lapse of morals 某人行为失当的报告
[30:28] that may have occurred between– 也许是发生在——
[30:35] It is, of course, unthinkable for me to question the virtue of the Princess, 当然 我也觉得质疑公主的德行过于离谱
[30:39] whom I hold in highest regard, 我一向十分敬重公主
[30:41] but I-I, I did, however, wonder if… 但我 我确实想过 如果……
[30:52] I’m not unaware that in flush of youth… 我不是不知道在年轻的冲动下……
[30:56] there may be errors made… 人也许会犯下一些错误……
[30:59] breaches in resolve, 决定违背……
[31:02] breaches, or rather lapses– 违背 或者说疏忽——
[31:04] It happened, Your Grace. 确有此事 陛下
[31:11] The sin you allude to. 您所暗示的罪行
[31:16] I have committed it. 是我犯的
[31:21] At her instigation, it is true, but that should– 确实是在她的挑逗之下 但是那不应该——
[31:25] It is no excuse. 我没有借口
[31:30] My oath has been broken. 我背了誓
[31:32] I have dishonored myself. 我使自己蒙羞
[31:36] I deserve no consideration. 我无法推脱
[31:42] But if… 但如果……
[31:44] as a clement Queen, you are inclined to pity… 作为一位仁慈的王后 要是您有意怜悯……
[31:50] I would ask only this… 我只请求……
[31:54] that rather than gelding me 不要阉割我
[31:57] and having me tortured 折磨我
[32:00] you would sentence me mercifully to death. 请您仁慈 判我死刑
[32:18] Thank you for your honesty, Ser Criston. 感谢你的坦诚 克里斯顿爵士
[32:31] You may go. 你可以走了
[33:03] Rest now, Your Grace. I will bring the leeches. 休息一下吧 陛下 我会拿水蛭来
[33:07] If I may, Grand Maester, 恕我冒昧 大学士
[33:10] I took the liberty of preparing a fresh set of herbal poultices 我自作主张准备了一副新的草药膏
[33:15] that might be more effective. 也许会更有效
[33:17] That will not be necessary, Orwyle. 不需要 欧维尔
[33:20] The leechings have always brought His Grace relief. 水蛭向来管用 能使陛下放松
[33:43] To help him sleep. 这个能帮他入睡
[33:55] Where’s the Queen? 王后呢?
[33:59] I was given to understand that she is otherwise occupied, Your Grace. 据我所知 她在处理别的事 陛下
[34:23] Will I be remembered as a good king, Lyonel? 我会作为一个好国王流芳百世吗 莱昂诺?
[34:27] Your Grace? 陛下?
[34:29] What will they say of me when the histories are written? 史书里会怎样评价我呢?
[34:34] I have neither fought nor conquered, 我既没有战斗过 也没有征服过
[34:36] nor suffered any great defeat. 也没有遭受过重大的失败
[34:41] Some might call that good fortune. 有人会说这是福气
[34:46] It hardly makes a good song, does it? 但这可不好写歌谣啊 是不是?
[34:49] To be sung at feasts in a hundred years… 能在一百年 五百年后的宴会上
[34:52] five hundred. 唱起的歌谣
[34:57] You have carried King Jaehaerys’s legacy. 您继承了杰赫里斯国王的遗志
[35:01] And kept the realm strong. 维持王国长盛不衰
[35:03] Is it not better to live in peace 一生安宁顺遂
[35:05] than to have songs sung after you are dead? 不是比死后被写入歌谣更好吗?
[35:09] Perhaps. 或许吧
[35:12] But there is a part of me wishes I’d been tested. 但我多少还是有点向往 能够经历种种考验
[35:17] I often think that in the crucible, 我总是想 假如久经历练
[35:19] I may have been forged a different man. 我也许会成为一个完全不同的人
[35:24] Many that are tested, only wish to have been spared it. 但很多遭受考验的人 只希望能免于此难
[35:31] Another lord might assure me that I would rise like 换做是别人 说不定会向我保证
[35:34] Aegon the Conqueror given the chance. 假以时机 我可以像征服者伊耿一样雄起
[35:35] -Your Grace, that is– -You’re right. – 陛下 我是—— – 你是对的
[35:38] You’re right as always. 你总是对的
[35:43] It is perhaps best not to know. 也许 最好还是别知道答案了
[36:34] It is with great pleasure 怀着极其喜悦的心情
[36:36] that His Grace, King Viserys, announces the start 韦赛里斯国王陛下宣布
[36:39] of the royal wedding celebrations. 王家婚礼庆典正式开始
[36:44] House Lannister with their lord, Jason Lannister. 兰尼斯特家族及其领主 杰森·兰尼斯特
[36:48] Lord Paramount of the West, and Master of Casterly Rock. 西境总督 凯岩城主
[36:54] House Hightower with their lord, Hobert Hightower. 海塔尔家族及其领主 霍巴特·海塔尔
[36:57] Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel, 南境灯塔 学城守护者
[37:00] the Voice of Oldtown… 旧镇之音……
[37:15] Congratulations, Your Grace. 恭喜 陛下
[37:16] You have made a fine match for the Princess. 您为公主找到了佳偶
[37:19] Thank you, Lord Jason. 谢谢你 杰森公爵
[37:21] I could think of no better man than Ser Laenor. 我想不到比兰尼诺爵士更好的人选了
[37:24] Well, if this is only the welcome feast, 如果接风宴就有这样的场面
[37:27] I admit, I cannot imagine what you might have planned for the wedding. 我得承认 想象不出婚礼大典将是怎样的盛况
[37:30] My daughter is the future queen. 我女儿是未来的女王
[37:34] I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories. 我希望这场婚礼是史无前例的
[37:38] Where is the Queen? 王后在哪里呢?
[37:40] I had hoped to pay my respects. 我想向她致以敬意
[37:44] I understand the Queen is still readying herself for the celebrations. 我理解 王后还在为出席庆典做准备
[37:48] This is why men wage war 这就是为什么男人才能发动战争吧
[37:51] because women would never be ready for the battle in time. 因为女人们总是在忙着做准备
[37:58] Your presence is always such a pleasure, Lord Jason. 您的到来总是那么令人愉悦 杰森公爵
[38:01] Princess, Your Grace. 公主 陛下 告退
[38:14] Your Grace, Princess Rhaenyra, congratulations are in order. 陛下 雷妮拉公主 恭喜
[38:19] We are very honored to have you as a guest, Ser Gerold. 非常荣幸你来参加婚礼 杰洛爵士
[38:22] I must say, I was most distressed 不得不说
[38:24] to hear of the Lady Rhea’s tragic passing. 雷娅夫人不幸去世的消息让我非常悲痛
[38:28] I’m very sorry for your loss. 请你节哀顺变
[38:30] Lady Rhea was a unique character. 雷娅夫人是位独特的人
[38:33] Her kind is not soon to be seen again. 我们将再难一见
[38:36] If there is anything the crown might do to aid House Royce– 如果王室有什么能帮助罗伊斯家族的——
[38:47] Lord Corlys of House Velaryon. 瓦列利安家族的科利斯伯爵
[38:50] Lord of the Tides, Master of Driftmark. 潮汛之主 潮头岛之主
[38:53] And his lady wife, Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. 和他的夫人 雷妮丝·坦格利安公主
[38:57] And their son and heir, Ser Laenor Velaryon, 以及他们的儿子兼继承人 兰尼诺·瓦列利安爵士
[39:00] the future king consort. 未来的王夫
[39:44] -My Betrothed. -My Betrothed. – 我的未婚夫 – 我的未婚妻
[41:10] Be welcome, as we join together in celebration. 欢迎各位莅临庆典
[41:16] Tonight is only its beginning. 今夜只是开始
[41:18] We honor the crown’s oldest 让我们向王室最古老
[41:21] and fiercest ally, House Velaryon. 也是最有力的盟友瓦列利安家族致敬
[41:27] Reaching back to the days of Old Valyria and the Age of Dragons. 追溯到古瓦雷利亚和巨龙纪元
[41:33] With House Targaryen and– 在坦格利安家族和……
[42:15] The King will not be happy. 国王肯定不高兴了
[42:17] Right in the midst of his speech. 话说一半被打断
[42:30] The beacon on the Hightower, 当旧镇召集封臣开战时
[42:33] do you know what color it glows when Oldtown calls its banners to war? 你知道参天塔的灯火是什么颜色吗?
[42:38] Green. 绿色
[42:51] Congratulations, stepdaughter. 恭喜 我的继女
[42:53] What a blessing this is for you. 这真是你的好福气
[43:07] Please be seated. 请就座
[43:18] Where was I? 说到哪了?
[43:19] The joining of the two houses, Your Grace. 两大家族的结合 陛下
[43:21] Yeah. 没错
[43:24] Yes. 是的
[43:31] With House Targaryen and House Velaryon united, 坦格利安家族和瓦列利安家族即将联合
[43:37] I hope to herald in a second Age of Dragons in Westeros. 我希望这昭示着维斯特洛的第二个巨龙纪元
[43:53] And after tonight’s small affair… 在今夜的小场面之后……
[43:59] seven days of tournament and feasting. 会有七天的比武和盛宴
[44:05] At the end of it all… 最后……
[44:08] At the end of it all, a royal wedding… 最后会是……王家婚礼……
[44:12] between my daughter, 缔结了我的爱女
[44:15] my heir… 我的继承人
[44:17] your future Queen… 你们未来的女王
[44:19] and Ser Laenor Velaryon, the heir to Driftmark. 与潮头岛继承人 兰尼诺·瓦列利安爵士
[45:16] I was never much of a dancer. 我一向不擅长跳舞
[45:17] It’s not much different to combat. 这和打架没什么区别
[45:19] I shall hope for a different outcome. 我希望结果会有所不同
[46:35] -Your Grace. -We thank you for coming, uncle. – 陛下 – 伯父 感谢光临
[46:39] I worried that given leave of your father’s shadow, 我原本担心你离开父亲的庇护
[46:41] you might wither in King’s Landing’s sun. 会在君临的烈日下枯萎
[46:45] But you stood tall. 但你身姿傲然
[46:48] Know that Oldtown stands with you. 记住 旧镇与你同在
[47:17] In the Vale, men are made to answer for their crimes. 在谷地 人们必须为自己的罪行负责
[47:23] Even Targaryens. 即使是坦格利安也不例外
[47:26] Who are you? 你是谁?
[47:27] Ser Gerold Royce of Runestone. 符石城的杰洛·罗伊斯爵士
[47:32] And? 然后呢?
[47:42] I am cousin to your late lady wife. 我是你已故夫人的堂兄
[47:45] Yes. Terrible thing. 没错 真可怕
[47:49] I’m positively bereft. Such a tragic accident. 我极度悲伤 多么悲惨的意外
[47:52] You know better than anyone, it was no accident. 你比任何人都清楚 这不是意外
[47:55] Are you confessing some guilt, Ser Gerold? 你是来认罪的吗 杰洛爵士?
[47:57] I am making an accusation. 我是来控诉的
[48:03] In King’s Landing, men are made to answer for their slanders. 在君临 人们必须为自己的诽谤负责
[48:06] Even old bronze cunts like you. 即使是你这样的老青铜婊子也不例外
[48:10] The truth is, I’m glad you’ve come. 事实上 我很高兴你能到这里来
[48:12] I wish to speak to you about my inheritance. 我想和你谈谈我的继承问题
[48:15] -What inheritance? -Lady Rhea and I had no heirs. – 什么继承问题? – 雷娅夫人和我没有子嗣
[48:18] As her husband, whatever she was due now passes to me. 作为她的丈夫 她的一切权利现在都传承给我了
[48:23] She stood to inherit all of Runestone. Did she not? 她将继承符石城的一切 对吧?
[48:31] After my niece’s wedding, I plan to fly to the Eyrie 我侄女完婚后 我会飞到鹰巢城
[48:33] and petition Lady Jeyne myself. 亲自向简妮夫人请愿
[48:35] Perhaps I’ll see you there, Ser Gerold. 或许我们能在那里再碰面 杰洛爵士
[49:51] Has anybody ever told you you’re nearly as pretty as your brother? 有人说过 你几乎和你哥哥一样漂亮吗?
[49:55] You flatter me, my Prince. 你过誉了 王子
[49:57] -I was sorry to hear about your lady wife. -Don’t be, I wasn’t. – 听说你夫人的事我很难过 – 不用难过 我不伤心
[50:01] My lady was never very kind to me. 我夫人对我从来都不怎么好
[50:02] I know who it is. 我知道是谁了
[50:05] The handsome paramour. 那个英俊的情人
[50:07] Who? 谁?
[50:09] Ser Criston Cole. 克里斯顿·科尔爵士
[50:11] Her sworn protector? 她的贴身护卫?
[50:13] Look at him. 看看他
[50:15] The man is fully cunt-struck. 被迷得神魂颠倒
[50:18] A Targaryen prince, a dashing knight, and a dragonrider. 坦格利安王子 勇猛的骑士和驭龙者
[50:22] You appear to be every young maiden’s dream. 你似乎是每个少女的梦想
[50:23] That’s only because you don’t know me yet. 那只是因为你还不了解我
[50:26] I believe Ser Criston has bloodied that white cloak of his 我相信克里斯顿爵士的白袍上
[50:28] with your bride’s maidenhead. 沾染了你新娘的处子之血
[50:29] Keep your voice down. 小点声
[50:30] Perhaps that is something we might remedy, my Prince. 也许我们可以补救一下 王子
[50:33] Perhaps it is. 也许吧
[50:35] This is a good thing. She knows your secret, 这是件好事 她知道你的秘密
[50:39] and now you know hers. 现在你也知道她的
[50:47] Hey! 嘿!
[50:54] Hey! 嘿!
[50:57] Hey! 嘿!
[51:04] Hey! 嘿!
[51:08] Hey! 嘿!
[51:11] They make a handsome match, don’t they? 他们真是天造地设的一对 是吧?
[51:14] What? 什么?
[51:16] The Princess and Ser Laenor. 公主和兰尼诺爵士
[51:21] Hey! 嘿!
[51:28] Ser Joffrey Lonmouth, 在下乔佛里·隆莫斯爵士
[51:30] or the Knight of Kisses, they call me, 人称“热吻骑士”
[51:32] though I don’t know why. 虽然我也不知道为什么这么叫我
[51:35] I’m on watch. What’s your business? 我在值守 有何贵干?
[51:37] You don’t know me, Ser Criston. 你不认识我 克里斯顿爵士
[51:40] But we are both deeply invested in this union. 但我们都深深纠缠在这场联姻中
[51:42] Hey! 嘿!
[51:45] If you have something to say, Ser Joffrey, speak it. 乔佛里爵士 如果你有话不妨直说
[51:48] Ser Laenor is quite dear to me. 兰尼诺爵士是我的心上人
[51:52] As I know the Princess is to you. 我知道公主对你来说也一样
[51:57] We should swear to each other to guard them, 我们应该互相发誓保护他们
[51:59] and their secrets, because if those are kept safe… 和他们的秘密 如果他们安全……
[52:06] then so are we all. 我们也会平安无恙
[52:28] Hey! 嘿!
[52:32] Hey! 嘿!
[52:36] Hey! 嘿!
[52:51] May I, Ser Harwin? 哈尔温爵士 我可以借走你的舞伴吗?
[52:53] Of course, my Prince. 当然可以 王子
[53:03] Hey! 嘿!
[53:06] Jaelā līr kesir issa? 这就是你想要的吗?
[53:09] Jaelun līr avy jenissus, gīmīlon daor. 我都不知道你会在意我想要什么
[53:12] Kesir aō syt iksos daor. 这不适合你
[53:14] Laenor sȳz vala se gīmije azantys issa. 兰尼诺是个好人 好骑士
[53:18] Avy ēdruliot ilzīlza. 他会让你无聊至死的
[53:22] Idīnnon dēmalio syt verdilla mērī issa, rȳban. 婚姻只是一场政治安排 有人说过
[53:26] Ñuhon hen ñāqē qertaks. 我的婚姻最近结束了
[53:28] Sepār yne dārlīs. 那就带我走
[53:30] Kesir ondurilla īlos daor? 这不是你一直以来的目的吗?
[53:32] Nyke sīr dīntoks daor. Yn elēdrar aderior issa. 我还没有结婚 但时间不等人
[53:37] Sīlāvose azandomy iksā. 你肯定有武器
[53:41] Ñuho kepo Mīsȳri ropakās. 从我父亲的御林铁卫中杀出一条路
[53:44] Zaldrīzdōrot yne maghās se ābrazȳrys aōhys sagon ynot sahās. 带我去龙石岛让我成为你的妻子
[53:58] Hey! 嘿!
[54:13] What in the Seven Hells is going on? 七层地狱啊 到底发生了什么?
[54:16] Laenor! 兰尼诺!
[54:52] Stop this! 停下!
[54:53] Where’s Rhaenyra? 雷妮拉在哪里?
[55:14] Princess? 公主?
[55:27] Put me down! 放我下来!
[56:22] The love of the Seven is holy and eternal. 七神之爱神圣永恒
[56:27] The source of life and love. 生命和爱的源泉
[56:31] We stand here tonight in thanks and praise 今夜我们一同站在这里感恩赞美
[56:36] to join two souls as one. 两个灵魂合二为一
[56:44] Father… 天父……
[56:48] Mother… 圣母……
[56:52] Warrior… 战士……
[56:54] Smith… 铁匠……
[56:57] Maiden… 少女……
[56:59] Crone… 老妪……
[57:01] Stranger. 陌客
[57:05] Hear now their vows. 现在请听他们的誓言
[57:09] I am yours and you are mine. 我属于你 你属于我
[57:15] Whatever may come. 无论何至 此诺恒一
[57:20] I am yours and you are mine. 我属于你 你属于我
[57:23] Whatever may come. 无论何至 此诺恒一
[57:25] Here, in the presence of gods and men, 于此 在诸神和世人见证下
[57:30] I proclaim… 我宣布……
[57:33] Laenor of House Velaryon 瓦列利安家族的兰尼诺
[57:38] Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, 和坦格利安家族的雷妮拉
[57:41] to be man and wife. 结为夫妇
[57:47] One flesh… 一个躯体……
[57:49] one heart… 一个心灵……
[57:52] one soul… 一个魂魄……
[57:55] now and forever. 永恒不变
[57:59] Ser Criston. 克里斯顿爵士
龙之家族

文章导航

Previous Post: 龙之家族(House of the Dragon)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 龙之家族(House of the Dragon)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

龙之家族(House of the Dragon)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号