时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | On behalf of the Time Variance Authority, | 代表时间变异管理局 |
[00:08] | I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline. | 我以侵犯神圣时间线的罪名逮捕你 |
[00:14] | Long ago, the all-knowing Time-Keepers emerged, | 很久以前 全知的时间守护者出现了 |
[00:18] | creating and organizing the Sacred Timeline. | 创造并梳理了神圣时间线 |
[00:22] | Sometimes, people like you veer off the path. | 有时 像你这样的人会偏离道路 |
[00:25] | We call those Variants. | 我们称这种人为时间异体 |
[00:33] | Laufeyson, how do you plead? | 劳菲森 你是否认罪 |
[00:36] | I’m Agent Mobius, by the way. | 对了 我是莫比乌斯特工 |
[00:37] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里干多久了 |
[00:38] | I don’t know. It’s hard to say, | 我不知道 不好说 |
[00:40] | time passes differently here in the TVA. | 时管局的时间流逝不一样 |
[00:42] | Now, you parade about | 你招摇卖弄 |
[00:44] | as if you’re the divine arbiters of power in the universe. | 仿佛你们是宇宙力量的神圣仲裁者 |
[00:47] | Infinity Stones? | 无限宝石 |
[00:49] | Some of the guys use ’em as paperweights. | 有人用这些石头当镇纸 |
[00:51] | Is this the greatest power in the universe? | 这是宇宙里最强大的力量吗 |
[00:55] | I can’t go back, can I? | 我不能回去 对吧 |
[00:56] | I can’t offer you salvation, | 我给不了你救赎 |
[00:59] | but maybe I can offer you something better. | 但我也许可以给你更好的 |
[01:01] | A fugitive Variant’s been killing our Minutemen. | 一名在逃时间异体一直在杀害我们的时间卫队 |
[01:04] | And you need the God of Mischief to help you stop him? | 你们需要恶作剧之神协助你们阻止他 |
[01:09] | Why me? | 那为什么选我 |
[01:10] | The Variant we’re hunting is… | 我们要抓捕的时间异体是 |
[01:12] | You. | 你 |
[02:08] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[02:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:29] | You guys aren’t dressed right. | 你们的衣着不对 |
[02:30] | I… So… | 我…那个… |
[02:34] | Variant detected, Commander. | 已找到时间异体 指挥官 |
[02:38] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[02:41] | Some of us need this, you know. | 我们有些人很当真的 |
[02:53] | No nexus energy yet, ma’am. | 尚未发现关联能量 长官 |
[03:03] | It’s a trap. Watch your backs! | 是陷阱 自己小心 |
[03:04] | My lords, my ladies, welcome | 各位老爷 女士 欢迎 |
[03:08] | and thank you for joining us, here at the castle. | 谢谢大家加入我们 来到城堡 |
[03:11] | Please, settle into your seats | 请在座位上坐好 |
[03:13] | for a great battle is about to commence. | 一场大战即将开始 |
[03:16] | The prize? Our princess. | 奖品 是我们的公主 |
[03:18] | Will evil prevail, or are we holding out for a hero? | 邪恶会胜利吗 还是我们会等来英雄 |
[03:39] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[03:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:00] | Having some fun. | 玩玩 |
[05:07] | Okay, y’all, let’s review what we’ve learned. | 好了 各位 我们来复习一下都学了什么 |
[05:10] | What happens when a nexus event branches past red line? | 关联事件分支突破红线会发生什么 |
[05:14] | Very bad things. | 很糟的事 |
[05:16] | Come on, Loki. What is it? | 得了 洛基 究竟是什么 |
[05:20] | It’s when the TVA can no longer reset a nexus event. | 那时 时管局变不能重置该关联事件 |
[05:23] | Okay? Boring. | 好吗 无聊 |
[05:25] | Right. And that would lead to the destruction of the timeline | 对了 那就会导致时间线毁灭 |
[05:28] | and the collapse of reality as we know it. | 以及我们所知的现实的崩坏 |
[05:31] | Can you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:33] | Are you a recording? Or are you alive? | 你是录音 还是活物 |
[05:35] | Uh, sorta both. | 算是都是吧 |
[05:40] | Watch it! Where’s your manners? | 小心点 怎么这么没礼貌 |
[05:43] | Quit it! | 别闹了 |
[05:45] | That is not nice. Jerk. | 那可不好 混蛋 |
[05:48] | – You can’t hide… – Training goin’ well? | -你不能躲… -训练得还顺利吗 |
[05:50] | – Yeah. – Is that my jet ski magazine? | -嗯 -那是我的摩托艇杂志吗 |
[05:51] | Put it down. Gear up. | 放下吧 做好准备 |
[05:52] | There’s been an attack. Let’s go. | 发生了袭击 我们走 |
[05:57] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[06:05] | Good. Yeah. Smart. | 很好 嗯 很帅 |
[06:10] | C-20 and her team went dark | C20和她的团队在跳入 |
[06:12] | shortly after they jumped into the 1985 branch. | 1985年分支后不就便失联 |
[06:15] | All signs point to another ambush. | 所有迹象均表明再次发生了伏击 |
[06:17] | We’ve grabbed enough temporal aura | 我们已获取了足够多的即刻气场 |
[06:19] | to know it’s our Loki Variant. | 可以知道那是我们找的洛基时间异体 |
[06:21] | But which kind of Loki, remains unknown. | 但是哪种洛基 仍不清楚 |
[06:24] | They’re the lesser kind, to be clear. | 肯定是不怎么样的那种 我们说清楚 |
[06:28] | Let me see the back of that jacket. | 给我看看你外套后面 |
[06:37] | Very subtle. Well done. | 真含蓄 好啊 |
[06:40] | I don’t want anybody out there to forget what you are. | 我不希望有人忘记你的身份 |
[06:42] | Your only hope of capturing a murderer? | 你逮住一个杀人犯的唯一希望吗 |
[06:44] | No. A cosmic mistake. | 不 是一个宇宙错误 |
[06:46] | – That’s enough. – Lovely. | -够了 -真会说 |
[06:48] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[06:49] | When we get out on the branch, | 我们进入时间分支后 |
[06:50] | we’re not just looking for a Time Criminal. | 可不单单是要找一个时间罪犯 |
[06:53] | We’re looking for a Loki. | 而是要找一个洛基 |
[06:55] | A variation of this guy. | 这家伙的一个异体 |
[06:57] | A type we should all be very familiar with, | 这种人我们应该都很熟悉了 |
[07:00] | because the TVA has pruned a lotta these guys, | 因为时管局删除过很多这种人 |
[07:03] | almost more than any other Variant. | 几乎超过其他所有时间异体 |
[07:05] | And no two are alike. | 没有任何两个是一样的 |
[07:06] | Slight differences in appearances, or not so slight. | 虽然外表稍有变化 也有的变化很大 |
[07:10] | Different powers, although, powers, generally include | 能力也不一样 但其能力一般包括 |
[07:12] | shape-shifting, illusion-projection, and my favorite… | 变形 幻觉投射 还有我最喜欢的 |
[07:15] | Duplication-casting. | 分身 |
[07:20] | Illusion-projection. | 幻觉投射 |
[07:21] | No, they’re two completely different powers, actually. | 不 这两种能力其实完全不同 |
[07:24] | How? | 怎么说 |
[07:24] | Illusion-projection involves | 幻觉投射需要 |
[07:26] | depicting a detailed image from outside oneself, | 细致地描绘一个非己的幻象 |
[07:28] | which is perceptible in the external world, | 在外部世界里可以观察到 |
[07:30] | whereas duplication-casting entails recreating | 而分身则要一丝不差地 |
[07:32] | an exact facsimile of one’s own body in its present circumstance, | 重现目前状况下的自己的身体 |
[07:36] | which acts as a true holographic mirror of its molecular structure. | 相当于其分子结构的真实的全息镜像 |
[07:39] | But you already knew that. | 但你们已经知道了 |
[07:43] | Okay, take a breath. Noted. | 好 别激动 我们知道了 |
[07:47] | We’re gonna break into two teams, | 我们分为两队 |
[07:48] | including myself and Professor Loki. | 包括我和洛基教授 |
[07:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:53] | Because whoever this Variant is, | 因为不管这个时间异体是谁 |
[07:55] | we haven’t been able to find him. | 我们一直没能找到他 |
[07:57] | So let’s bring in an expert. | 所以我们叫上一位专家吧 |
[08:01] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[08:03] | – Do I get a weapon? – Nah. | -我有武器吗 -没有 |
[08:05] | Well, I’ll have my magic back. Is no one concerned about that? | 我能恢复魔法 就没人担心这个吗 |
[08:08] | – Of what? – Me betraying you. | -担心什么 -我背叛你 |
[08:10] | – No. – Why not? | -不担心 -为什么 |
[08:11] | Because you already know that we can catch you. | 你已经知道我们能抓住你 |
[08:12] | And how’s betraying us | 背叛我们 |
[08:14] | gonna get you any closer to the Time-Keepers? | 怎么可能让你更接近时间守护者 |
[08:17] | An audience with the Time-Keepers is on the table? | 我可以见到时间守护者吗 |
[08:19] | Keep that focus. | 保持专注 |
[08:27] | Apex of nexus signature located, ma’am. | 关联信号峰值已定位 长官 |
[08:31] | Let me ask you this, | 我问问你 |
[08:33] | why don’t we just travel back to before the attack, | 我们怎么不穿回袭击发生前 |
[08:35] | when the Variant first arrives? | 去时间异体刚到的时间 |
[08:37] | Nexus events destabilize the time flow. | 关联事件会降低时间流稳定性 |
[08:40] | This branch is still changing and growing, | 这支时间分支仍在改变 发展 |
[08:42] | so you gotta show up in real time. | 所以你得按实际时间到场 |
[08:44] | Did you watch any of the training videos you were supposed to? | 你到底看没看让你看的那些训练视频 |
[08:48] | Well, as many as I could stand. | 我已经尽量忍着看了 |
[08:50] | Your TVA propaganda is exhausting. | 你们时管局的宣传片真让人厌倦 |
[08:51] | And what do these do? | 这个是干什么的 |
[08:54] | Reset charges prune the affected radius of a branched timeline, | 重置设备 可删除一条分支时间线受影响的范围 |
[08:58] | allowing time to heal all its wounds. | 让时间治愈其伤口 |
[09:01] | Which, by the way, sounds like a nice way | 对了 这听上去就像是用冠冕堂皇地方式 |
[09:02] | of saying disintegrate everything in its vicinity. | 说销毁周围的一切 |
[09:05] | He’s on it. | 他掌握了 |
[09:07] | I watched the videos. | 我看视频了 |
[09:08] | I mean, some of them. | 看了一些吧 |
[09:10] | So he’s taking hostages now? | 他还劫持人质了吗 |
[09:13] | The Variant’s never taken a hostage before. | 时间异体以前从未劫持过人质 |
[09:16] | Maybe he’s upping his game. | 或许他行动升级了 |
[09:17] | Or he pruned her. | 或是他删了她 |
[09:18] | A Loki couldn’t have gotten the jump on C-20. | 一个洛基不可能偷袭C20 |
[09:21] | I think you underestimate, actually… | 我觉得你是低估了… |
[09:23] | Fan out and search for her. | 散开 找她 |
[09:25] | And hurry up, | 快点 |
[09:25] | because we’re at three units until red line. | 我们离红线只有三个单位了 |
[09:27] | – Let’s go. She’s right. – Come on. | -走吧 她说得对 -走 |
[09:32] | Wait… | 等等 |
[09:36] | If you leave this tent, you’ll end up like them. | 如果你们出帐篷 会落得像他们一样 |
[09:43] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[09:46] | I see a scheme, | 计谋 |
[09:49] | and in that scheme, I see myself. | 我在这计谋里看到了自己 |
[09:54] | We have a saying in Asgard, | 我们阿斯加德有句俗语 |
[09:59] | “Where there are wolf’s ears, wolf’s teeth are near.” | “见到狼的耳朵 狼的牙也不远了” |
[10:03] | It means to be aware of your surroundings. | 就是说 要注意周边情况 |
[10:05] | Which is absurd, because my people are, | 这很荒唐 因为我的族人 |
[10:07] | by nature, gullible fools. | 天性就是好骗的傻瓜 |
[10:09] | A trait that I, the God of Mischief, | 而我 恶作剧之神 |
[10:10] | exploited time and time again simply by listening. | 光凭注意听 就能反复利用这个特征 |
[10:13] | My teeth were sharp, but my ears even sharper. | 我的牙很尖 但我的耳朵更尖 |
[10:17] | We’re running out of time, Mobius. | 我们要没时间了 莫比乌斯 |
[10:19] | Hold it. Just give him a chance. | 等一下 给他个机会 |
[10:21] | You remind me of them. | 你让我想到了他们 |
[10:23] | The Time Variance Authority | 时间变异管理局 |
[10:25] | and the gods of Asgard, one and the same. | 和阿斯加德的神们都一样 |
[10:27] | Drunk with power, blinded to the truth. | 因权力而迷醉 对真相视而不见 |
[10:30] | Those you underestimate will devour you. | 你们低估的人会吞噬你们 |
[10:32] | You underestimate me, | 你们低估我 |
[10:34] | just as you underestimate this lesser Loki. | 你们也低估了这个不怎么样的洛基 |
[10:37] | Which is why, you walk into one wolf’s mouth after another. | 所以 你们才一次次地步入狼口 |
[10:40] | Two units. He is wasting our time. | 两个单位了 他在浪费我们的时间 |
[10:43] | Okay. Come on, Loki, make a long story short. | 好了 洛基 长话短说 |
[10:44] | We need to look for C-20. | 我们得去找C20 |
[10:46] | That’s exactly what the Variant wants you to do. | 那正是时间异体希望你们做的事 |
[10:50] | It’s a trap. He’s waiting for you outside this tent. | 这是陷阱 他在帐篷外等你们呢 |
[10:53] | Should I secure the reset charges? | 要我去安装重置设备吗 |
[10:54] | No. He wants me. I’m the key to his plan. | 不 他要的是我 我是他计划的关键 |
[10:56] | – He knows that I’m stronger. – Almost one unit. | -他知道我比他强 -一个单位多了 |
[10:59] | And he rightly believes that together | 而且他认为我们联手 |
[11:00] | we can overthrow and rule the TVA. | 就能推翻时管局 这是对的 |
[11:02] | But that’s not what I want. I have a new purpose. | 但那不是我想要的 我有了新的目标 |
[11:05] | I’m a servant of the Sacred Timeline. | 我是神圣时间线的仆人 |
[11:07] | And knowing what I now know about his tactics, | 现在我了解了他的策略 |
[11:10] | I can deliver you the Variant, | 我可以把时间异体交给你们 |
[11:15] | but I need assurances. | 但我需要保证 |
[11:18] | Yeah? | 什么保证 |
[11:19] | Assurances that I won’t be completely disintegrated | 保证我完成工作后 |
[11:21] | the moment the job has been done. | 不会马上被消灭 |
[11:24] | Right… | 好吧 |
[11:26] | And we’ll need to speak to the Time-Keepers at once. | 而且我们得马上去找时间守护者 |
[11:28] | They’re in graver danger than we realized. | 他们的危险比我们想的要大 |
[11:36] | He’s lying. Just playing games. | 他在撒谎 在耍诡计 |
[11:38] | There’s no one out there. | 这里没人 |
[11:41] | Reset the timeline. | 重置时间线 |
[11:44] | You had me for a second. | 你刚刚真差点骗过了我 |
[11:46] | My ears are sharp too. | 我的耳朵也很尖 |
[12:37] | Is it just me, or does this office | 只有我觉得这间办公室 |
[12:39] | keep getting better and better? | 越来越堂皇了吗 |
[12:42] | Where’d you get that one, the snow globe? | 那个雪球你哪弄来的 |
[12:45] | I love those. | 我好喜欢 |
[12:46] | I don’t remember bringing back that case. | 我不记得拿过那个箱子回来 |
[12:48] | You’re not the only analyst working for me. | 你不是唯一为我工作的分析师 |
[12:51] | But, would you say, maybe, I’m your favorite one? | 但你觉得我是你最喜欢的那个吗 |
[12:55] | And why do you get to keep all the trophies | 而且凭什么你可以留着所有 |
[12:57] | from my cases in here? | 我办案的战利品 |
[12:58] | You don’t think I’d love having that roller skate there | 你就不觉得我会希望那双旱冰鞋 |
[13:00] | sprucing up my cubicle? | 装点我的隔间吗 |
[13:02] | Because I approve the missions. | 因为是我审批任务 |
[13:05] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[13:05] | Speaking of which, let’s talk about the one you just botched. | 说起来 我们谈谈你刚搞砸的那个吧 |
[13:10] | You might need this for our discussion. | 我们谈话时 你可能需要这个 |
[13:12] | I hope it’s a double. | 希望是双份的 |
[13:14] | This Variant is… | 这个时间异体 |
[13:17] | “Insubordinate, stubborn, unpredictable.” | “抗命 顽固 难以预料” |
[13:21] | Sounds like someone else I know. | 听上去像我认识的另一个人呢 |
[13:23] | I was just thinking it sounds like someone I know. | 我还在想 这听上去像我认识的一个人 |
[13:28] | – Mobius? – What? | -莫比乌斯 -怎么了 |
[13:30] | Those rings were already there. | 本来就有杯痕了 |
[13:32] | And they’re all from you. | 都是你留下的 |
[13:34] | Maybe it’s from your other favorite analyst. | 或许是你另一个最喜欢的分析师留下的呢 |
[13:38] | Listen, Ravonna, I’m sorry. | 听着 萝雯娜 很抱歉 |
[13:40] | I realize that my, you know, | 我知道 |
[13:43] | methods with this Loki are controversial, but… | 我对待这个洛基的方式很受争议 但是 |
[13:45] | Towing a dangerous Variant into the field is controversial. | 把一个危险时间异体带去出勤是有争议 |
[13:48] | Yeah, it didn’t go exactly the way I wanted it to today, | 对 今天的进展并没如我预料的那般好 |
[13:51] | but here’s what we did find out. | 但我们知道了一件事 |
[13:53] | The Variant likes to stall for time, | 那个时间异体喜欢拖时间 |
[13:55] | and, eventually, we’ll catch the other one doing the same thing. | 最终 我们会发现另一个做同样的事 |
[13:57] | Because understanding this Loki helps me get closer | 因为了解这个洛基 能帮我接近 |
[14:00] | to the one we’re chasing. Right? | 我们在追的那个 是吧 |
[14:03] | Look, I know you have a soft spot for broken things. | 听着 我知道你喜欢坏掉的东西 |
[14:06] | – I don’t think so. – Yes, you do. | -我才不呢 -你就是 |
[14:08] | But Loki is an evil, lying scourge. | 但洛基是个邪恶 爱撒谎的祸害 |
[14:11] | That is the part he plays on the Sacred Timeline. | 他在神圣时间线上就是这样的角色 |
[14:14] | Maybe he wants to mix it up. | 或许他想变变呢 |
[14:15] | Sometimes you get tired of playing the same part. | 有时一直扮演一个角色令人厌烦 |
[14:17] | Is that possible? He can change? | 有没有这个可能 他能改变 |
[14:20] | Not unless the Time-Keepers decree it. | 除非时间守护者下令 |
[14:22] | And then, it shall be so. | 那便可能 |
[14:24] | And how are the old Time-Keepers? | 那时间守护者怎么样了 |
[14:28] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. ‘Cause I’ve never met ’em. | 我不知道 因为我没见过他们 |
[14:32] | Thankfully. Although, I shouldn’t say that. | 幸好 不过 我不该这么说 |
[14:34] | That one looks… | 那个看上去… |
[14:35] | The Time-Keepers are monitoring every aspect of this case. | 时间守护者在密切关注此案的方方面面 |
[14:38] | I’ve never seen them so involved. | 我从未见过他们这么关切 |
[14:40] | They want that Variant caught. | 他们想要那个时间异体被抓住 |
[14:42] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[14:44] | And this is the last chance you’re gonna get with this Loki. | 这是你跟这个洛基的最后机会了 |
[14:46] | Great, that’s all I need. | 好啊 我就需要一个机会 |
[14:54] | Thank you, R Slayer. | 谢谢 萝·斯雷尔 |
[15:01] | # I don’t remember this. | |
[15:02] | This must be from that analyst you keep on the side. | 这是你的另一个分析师的吧 |
[15:06] | Stay focused. | 保持专注 |
[15:07] | Eyes on the road. | 眼睛看路 |
[15:10] | Mobius? | 莫比乌斯 |
[15:12] | I was almost gone. | 我差点出门了 |
[15:14] | You really believe in this Variant? | 你真相信这个时间异体吗 |
[15:17] | Luckily, he believes in himself enough for the both of us. | 幸好 他的自信够我们俩人用了 |
[15:20] | And, hey, if it doesn’t work, I’ll delete him myself. | 如果不行 我亲手删了他 |
[15:23] | He’s really arrogant. | 他可傲慢了 |
[15:29] | You’re probably wondering what happened out on the mission. | 你可能在想 任务时发生了什么 |
[15:33] | That was your first lesson in catching a Loki. | 那是你抓洛基的第一课 |
[15:36] | Expect the expected. | 料到可以预料的 |
[15:38] | See, half the fun of being a trickster | 做恶作剧之神的一半乐趣 |
[15:40] | is knowing everyone knows you’re a trickster, and then, | 就在于知道大家都知道你是恶作剧之神 |
[15:42] | many of your tricks can come from exploiting the fact | 你的很多恶作剧就是利用了 |
[15:44] | – that you know that they know… – Okay. Just shut up! | -你知道他们知道… -闭嘴吧 |
[15:47] | Please. What happened to the guy I met on the elevator? | 拜托了 我在电梯里认识的那家伙呢 |
[15:50] | Who didn’t like to talk. Remember him? | 那个不喜欢说话的 记得他吗 |
[15:52] | Now I’m stuck with this guy | 现在我不得不应付 |
[15:53] | who won’t stop yacking away about what makes a Loki tick! | 一个开口闭口都是洛基如何的话痨 |
[15:56] | What? Isn’t that precisely why I’m here? | 什么 那不正是我的作用吗 |
[15:58] | No. I don’t care what makes you tick. | 不 我不在乎你是什么样的 |
[16:01] | You’re here to help me catch the superior version of yourself. | 你要帮我抓住那个更厉害的你自己 |
[16:05] | – That’s it! – Hang on. | -仅此而已 -等等 |
[16:05] | I’m not sure “superior” is actually quite the right word. | “更厉害”这个词不对吧 |
[16:08] | See? There it is. Right there. | 看 出现了 就这个 |
[16:10] | I believed, stupidly, | 我愚蠢地认为 |
[16:11] | that insecure need for validation | 渴求认可的不安感 |
[16:13] | would motivate you to find the killer. | 能激励你找到那个杀人犯 |
[16:15] | Not ’cause you care about the TVA mission or bein’ a hero, | 不是因为你在乎时管局的任务 或想当英雄 |
[16:18] | but because you know this Variant | 而是因为你知道 这个时间异体 |
[16:20] | is better than you and you can’t take it. | 比你厉害 而你受不了 |
[16:27] | Very nice. | 好啊 |
[16:29] | I mean, it is adorable that you think | 你真以为可以操纵我 |
[16:32] | you could possibly manipulate me. | 真是可爱 |
[16:35] | I’m ten steps ahead of you. | 我先了你十步 |
[16:37] | I’ve been playing a game of my own all along. | 我一直在玩我自己的游戏 |
[16:41] | What, charm your way in front of the Time-Keepers, | 什么 施展魅力 好得到时间守护者的接见 |
[16:43] | hustle them, and seize control of the TVA? | 欺骗他们 然后控制时管局吗 |
[16:46] | Am I getting warm? | 差不多是这样吗 |
[16:48] | A double cross by history’s most reliable liar. | 史上最可靠的撒谎精的背叛 |
[16:51] | Okay. Why are you in there sticking your neck out for me? | 好吧 那你为什么在里面替我做担保 |
[16:54] | I’ll give you two options, | 我给你两个选择 |
[16:55] | and you can believe whichever one you want. | 随你信哪个都行 |
[16:57] | A, because I see a scared little boy, | A 因为我看到了一个在寒风中瑟瑟发抖的 |
[17:00] | shivering in the cold. | 被吓坏的小男孩 |
[17:01] | And you kinda feel bad for that ice runt. | 你不禁可怜那小冰孩 |
[17:03] | Or B, I just wanna catch this guy, | B 我就是想抓住他 |
[17:06] | and I’ll tell you whatever I need to tell you. | 你想听什么 我就说什么 |
[17:13] | I don’t need your sympathy. | 我不需要你的同情 |
[17:15] | Good, ’cause I’m runnin’ out of it. | 很好 因为我剩的不多了 |
[17:20] | What’s this? Next step of your manipulation… | 你想干什么 你接下来的操纵… |
[17:21] | This is the final step. Your last chance. | 不 这是最后一步 你的最后机会 |
[17:24] | Oh, and what does my desperate last chance require? | 那我孤注一掷的最后机会需要什么 |
[17:27] | Work. | 工作 |
[17:28] | Work? | 工作 |
[17:52] | I need you to go over each | 我需要你翻阅 |
[17:53] | and every one of the Variant’s case files, | 时间异体的所有案卷 |
[17:55] | and then, give me your… How do I put it? | 然后给出你的…怎么说呢 |
[17:57] | Your unique Loki perspective. | 你独特的洛基见解 |
[17:59] | And who knows? Maybe there’s something that we missed. | 谁知道呢 或许我们遗漏了什么 |
[18:02] | Well, you’re idiots. I suspect you probably missed a lot. | 你们这么蠢 八成遗漏了很多 |
[18:04] | That’s why I’m lucky I got ya for a little bit longer. | 所以幸好我还有你 还有一阵 |
[18:07] | Let me park ya at this desk. | 你就坐在这张桌子上 |
[18:08] | And don’t be afraid to really lean into this work. | 别怕好好投入工作中 |
[18:11] | Here’s a good trick for you. | 教你个好办法 |
[18:12] | Pretend your life depends on it. | 假装你的性命系于此 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna get a snack. | 我去拿点零食 |
[18:31] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[18:32] | Don’t tell me the Variant ambushed | 别告诉我时间异体伏击 |
[18:34] | and killed another team of Minutemen. | 并杀害了又一支时间卫队 |
[18:38] | And stole their reset charge as well. | 还偷了他们的重置设备 |
[19:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:23] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[19:24] | Yes. I’m on some important TVA business. | 是 我在为时管局办要事 |
[19:27] | Follow-up to a field mission. You know how it goes. | 跟进一次外勤行动 你了解的 |
[19:29] | We red lined near the apex, and… | 我们在靠近峰值时红线了 |
[19:33] | Well, it’s never good. | 那可不是好事 |
[19:38] | Um, I’d like all files pertaining | 我想调阅所有关于 |
[19:40] | to the creation of the TVA, please. | 时管局成立的档案 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Those are classified. | 那是机密 |
[19:47] | Okay. I’d like all files pertaining | 好吧 那我要所有 |
[19:49] | to the beginning of time then. | 关于时间初始的文件 |
[19:51] | – Those are classified. – Okay, the end of time. | -那是机密 -好 那时间终结呢 |
[19:52] | – Those are classified. – Okay, what files can I have? | -那是机密 -好吧 我能调阅哪些文件 |
[20:02] | Happy reading. | 阅读快乐 |
[21:20] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[21:21] | No, I said, “Don’t bother me until you’ve read all the files.” | 不 我说了”档案没读完前 别来烦我” |
[21:24] | – I have. – Every file? | -我读完了 -所有吗 |
[21:26] | – Yes. – Pertaining to the Variant? | -是的 -跟时间异体有关的 |
[21:27] | The answer isn’t in the files, it’s on the timeline. | 答案不在档案里 在时间线上 |
[21:32] | He’s hiding in apocalypses. | 他躲在了天启里 |
[21:35] | Which apocalypse? | 哪个天启 |
[21:36] | Any time in history? There’s, like, a million of ’em. | 历史上的哪个时间点 有好多天启呢 |
[21:40] | Ragnarok. Are you familiar? | 诸神黄昏 你知道吗 |
[21:42] | Yes. The destruction of Asgard and most of its people. | 知道 阿斯加德和大部分臣民的毁灭 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:46] | Yes, very sad. | 是啊 很悲哀 |
[21:48] | Anyway, it got me thinking… | 反正 我想到了件事 |
[21:50] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[21:52] | Nexus events | 关联事件 |
[21:54] | happen when someone does something | 就是有人做了 |
[21:57] | they’re not supposed to do, right? | 他们不该做的事 是吧 |
[21:58] | Well, it’s a little more complicated, but, yeah. | 要比那复杂些 但对 |
[22:01] | Great. And then that thing they’re not supposed to do, | 很好 然后他们不该做的那件事 |
[22:04] | cascades into a whole range of other things | 又连带出了各种其他 |
[22:06] | that aren’t supposed to happen. | 本不该发生的事 |
[22:07] | And so on and so forth, until eventually, | 如此种种 直到最终 |
[22:09] | a new timeline branches. Yes? | 分支出了新时间线 是吧 |
[22:12] | Chaotic alterations of a predetermined outcome. | 预定结果的混乱变化 |
[22:14] | – Exactly. So, let’s just say… – What are you doing? | -对啊 那么假设 -你干什么 |
[22:17] | – …your salad is Asgard in this scenario. – No. | -你的沙拉 是阿斯加德 -不 |
[22:20] | It’s not Asgard, that’s my lunch. | 那不是阿斯加德 是我的午餐 |
[22:21] | It’s a metaphor. Just hang in there. | 就是个比喻 等等的 |
[22:23] | – I want that salad. – And I could go down to Asgard | -我还想吃沙拉呢 -我可以去阿斯加德 |
[22:27] | before Ragnarok causes its complete destruction | 赶在诸神黄昏导致它完全被摧毁之前 |
[22:30] | and I could do anything I wanted. | 我可以随意做任何事 |
[22:31] | I could, let’s say, | 我可以 比如说 |
[22:35] | push the Hulk off the Rainbow Bridge. | 把绿巨人推下彩虹桥 |
[22:38] | – There he goes. – The salt’s Hulk? | -他摔下去了 -盐是绿巨人吗 |
[22:40] | And I could also… | 我还可以… |
[22:43] | Set fire to the palace. | 在王宫纵火 |
[22:44] | No, just stop. Don’t set fire to the palace. | 不 住手 别给王宫纵火 |
[22:48] | I can do whatever I want to do, and it would never matter. | 我想做什么都行 那都不重要 |
[22:52] | It wouldn’t go against the dictates of the timeline because… | 那不会有违钦定的时间线 因为 |
[23:00] | – Excuse me? – Oh, god! | -不好意思 -天啊 |
[23:02] | – You! – Nice to see you. | -是你 -见到你很高兴 |
[23:03] | I just need this for a second. Thanks. | 借我用用 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Because the apocalypse is coming. | 因为 天启要来了 |
[23:09] | Ragnarok, Surtur will destroy Asgard | 诸神黄昏 不管我做什么 |
[23:12] | no matter what I do. | 苏尔特尔都会毁灭阿斯加德 |
[23:13] | No, don’t do… | 不 别 |
[23:16] | – There’s the apocalypse. – That’s the apocalypse? | -那是天启 -那是天启吗 |
[23:19] | Ragnarok obliterates the salt. | 诸神黄昏毁灭了盐 |
[23:26] | Ragnarok. | 诸神黄昏 |
[23:29] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[23:30] | What am I lookin’ at? | 我在看什么 |
[23:31] | Okay, it was a clumsy metaphor. But you see what I mean. | 好吧 这个比喻很笨拙 但你明白我的意思吧 |
[23:34] | It doesn’t matter. It could be any apocalypse. | 无所谓 可以是任何一个天启 |
[23:37] | It could be a tidal wave. It could be a meteor. | 可以是海啸 陨石 |
[23:40] | It could be a volcano, a supernova. | 火山爆发 超新星爆炸 |
[23:42] | If everything and everyone around you | 如果你周边的一切 |
[23:45] | is destined for imminent destruction, | 都注定马上要毁灭 |
[23:47] | then nothing that I say or do will matter, | 那我说什么 做什么都无所谓了 |
[23:52] | because the timeline’s not gonna branch. | 因为时间线不会分支 |
[23:54] | ‘Cause it gets destroyed. | 因为它会被毁灭 |
[23:56] | Hence, the Variant could be hiding in the apocalypse | 因此 时间异体可以藏在天启里 |
[24:01] | and do whatever he wants, and we wouldn’t know! | 随心所欲 我们也无从察觉 |
[24:06] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[24:07] | Take me to a real apocalypse, to Ragnarok, | 带我去一场真天启 比如诸神黄昏 |
[24:09] | I’ll show you. | 我能让你看到 |
[24:10] | Yeah. So you can run away back to your homeland? No. | 好啊 那样你就能跑回家乡了吗 别想 |
[24:13] | No, I’m not going home. We can go anywhere. | 不 我不回家 我们去哪都行 |
[24:14] | I’m not taking you for a stroll along the promenade, | 我都不会带你去散步 |
[24:17] | much less an apocalypse. | 别说去天启了 |
[24:19] | Oh, Mobius, come on! | 莫比乌斯 拜托 |
[24:20] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么岔子 |
[24:22] | We gotta properly test this theory. | 我们的理论已经过了检验 |
[24:23] | Well, here’s a fun theory. | 我说个有趣理论吧 |
[24:25] | You lure me out into the field, and stab me in the back. | 你把我引去出外勤 然后背后捅我刀子 |
[24:28] | And that’s a theory I don’t wanna test. | 这个理论我可不想测试 |
[24:30] | I’d never stab anyone in the back. | 我绝不会从背后捅任何人刀子 |
[24:32] | That’s such a boring form of betrayal. | 那样背叛太无聊了 |
[24:33] | Loki, I’ve studied almost every moment of your entire life. | 洛基 我研究过基本上你人生的每个时刻 |
[24:37] | You’ve literally stabbed people in the back, like, 50 times. | 你真的背后捅刀有50多次了 |
[24:41] | Well, I’d never do it again, because it got old. | 那我再不会那么做了 都是窠臼了 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | Okay, look, you don’t trust me, you can trust one thing. | 这样吧 你不信任我 你信任这个 |
[24:50] | I love to be right. | 我喜欢说对 |
[25:13] | – Here we go. – Shh, any minute now. | -我们到了 -快开始了 |
[25:15] | Until this entire town is wiped off the face of this planet. | 然后这座小镇就会被彻底毁灭 |
[25:18] | Imagine. All that volcanic ash… | 想想看 那么多火山灰 |
[25:21] | I know. We don’t want to get too giddy. | 我知道 我们也别太乐呵了 |
[25:22] | Oh, come on! It’s cool. | 拜托 这多酷 |
[25:23] | No, it is cool, but it’s just not in good taste because… | 的确 但这样太不成体统 |
[25:27] | They’re all gonna die anyway. | 他们反正也要死了 |
[25:28] | I know. Now listen, | 我知道 听好 |
[25:29] | I’m gonna watch the TemPad for any variance energy. | 我会监视扫描器 看是否有异变能量 |
[25:32] | – Okay. – Okay, because we gotta be careful. | -好 -我们得万分小心 |
[25:34] | If you’re wrong, and there’s a good chance you are, | 如果你错了 你很可能是错的 |
[25:36] | anything we do can create a huge branch. | 那我们做的事 就可能引发严重分支 |
[25:39] | Oh, Mobius! You make even the end of the world sound boring. | 莫比乌斯 你把世界末日都说得那么无聊 |
[25:42] | Listen! Okay, we’re not meant to be here. | 听好了 我们本不该来的 |
[25:44] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[25:46] | Anything we do can impact the course of history. | 我们做的任何事 都可能影响历史进程 |
[25:48] | – Do you get that? – Yes. Yes. | -你明白吗 -嗯 |
[25:50] | So we’re gonna start with very small disturbances. | 所以我们先来些很小的扰动 |
[25:52] | – Very small. – Can you make bird noises? | -很小 -你会学鸟叫吗 |
[25:55] | Bird noises? | 鸟叫 |
[25:56] | Yeah. Bird noises. Like some, like, whooshing noises. | 对 鸟叫 就那种啾啾声 |
[26:01] | Loki! Loki! | 洛基 洛基 |
[26:04] | Go! | 走吧 |
[26:09] | Be free, my horned-friends, be free! | 自由了 我长角的朋友 你们自由了 |
[26:42] | We are from the future, right? | 我们是从未来来吧 |
[26:44] | What is the TVA? I mean, it’s from the future. | 时管局算什么 它来自未来吧 |
[26:46] | It sounds from the future. It’s pretty future-y. | 听上去像 挺有未来感的 |
[26:50] | Right on cue! | 时间正好 |
[26:53] | Enjoy your last meal while you can! | 趁还有机会 享受你们的最后一餐吧 |
[26:55] | Nothing matters! | 什么都不重要 |
[26:57] | Nothing has any consequence! | 所有一切都不会有后果 |
[27:00] | Dance while you still can! | 趁你还有机会跳舞吧 |
[27:05] | How’d we do? | 怎么样 |
[27:06] | I don’t believe it. Zero variance energy. | 难以置信 异变能量为零 |
[27:09] | No branching in the timeline. | 时间线并未分支 |
[27:12] | The TVA would never even know we were here. | 时管局绝不会知道我们来过 |
[27:15] | If it were me, this is where I would hide. | 如果是我 我就会藏在这样的地方 |
[27:23] | Doomsdays. The Variant’s been ambushing our soldiers | 末日 时间异体一直在伏击我们的士兵后 |
[27:24] | and hiding out in doomsdays to cover his tracks. | 躲进末日里掩藏行踪 |
[27:26] | – You’re welcome. – Yeah. | -不客气哦 -嗯 |
[27:27] | But in order for this theory to hold, the disasters have to be | 但这理论要想成立 这些灾难必须是 |
[27:29] | naturally-occurring, sudden, no warning, no survivors. | 自然的 突然的 毫无预警的 无人生还的 |
[27:32] | – How many of those disasters could there possibily be? – I don’t know. | -能有多少这样的灾难 -我不知道 |
[27:35] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们查查看 |
[27:45] | Come on, let’s take a walk. | 来 我们走走 |
[27:54] | By the way, at your desk, that magazine? | 对了 你桌上的那本杂志 |
[27:58] | Yeah. The one on jet skis? | 嗯 摩托艇的那个吗 |
[28:01] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[28:02] | Why do you have that? | 你为什么有那个 |
[28:04] | Because they’re awesome. | 因为那个很棒 |
[28:07] | – I suppose they are. – Yeah. | -大概是吧 -嗯 |
[28:09] | You know, some things… | 有些东西… |
[28:10] | Actually, most things in history are kinda dumb, | 其实 历史上大部分东西都很蠢 |
[28:12] | and everything gets ruined eventually. | 一切最终都会毁灭 |
[28:15] | But in the early 1990s, for a brief, shining moment, | 但1990年代初 在那么美好的一小段时光里 |
[28:20] | there was a beautiful union of form and function, | 形态和功能完美的结合了 |
[28:24] | which we call the jet ski, | 我们称之为摩托艇 |
[28:26] | and a reasonable man cannot differ. | 任何讲理的人都不会有异议 |
[28:30] | You ever been on one? | 你骑过吗 |
[28:32] | No… No. | 没有 |
[28:35] | I think a TVA agent showing up on a jet ski on the Sacred Timeline, | 时管局特工在神圣时间线上骑摩托艇 |
[28:39] | that would create a branch for sure. | 那肯定会制造分支 |
[28:41] | It’d be fun, though. | 但会很好玩的 |
[28:42] | Yeah, it’d be really fun. | 是啊 会很好玩 |
[28:46] | So, why read about them? | 那为什么要看呢 |
[28:50] | Just helps remind me of what we’re fighting for. | 提醒我 我们在为何而战 |
[28:55] | I mean, you really believe in all this stuff, don’t you? | 你真相信这些东西 是吗 |
[28:59] | I don’t get hung up on, “Believe, not believe.” | 我不去纠结”信不信” |
[29:02] | I just accept what is. | 我就接受事实 |
[29:04] | – Three magic lizards… – Time-Keepers. | -三只魔法蜥蜴 -是时间守护者 |
[29:07] | – …created the TVA, and everyone in it… – Right. | -创造了时管局和它的所有员工 -对 |
[29:10] | – …including you? – Including me. | -包括你 -包括我 |
[29:12] | You see, every time I start to admire your intelligence, | 每次我开始钦佩你的聪明才智 |
[29:13] | you say something like that. | 你就说这种话 |
[29:14] | Okay, who created you, Loki? | 好吧 那是谁创造了你 洛基 |
[29:17] | A Frost Giant of Jotunheim. | 约顿海姆的一个冰巨人 |
[29:18] | And who raised you? | 谁养大了你 |
[29:20] | Odin of Asgard. | 阿斯加德的奥丁 |
[29:21] | Odin, God of the Heavens. | 奥丁 众神之父 |
[29:24] | Asgard, mystical realm, beyond the stars. | 阿斯加德 群星之域 神秘国度 |
[29:27] | – Frost Giants. Listen to yourself… – It’s not the same. | -冰巨人 听听你在说什么 -那不一样 |
[29:29] | – It’s completely different. – No. | -那完全不一样 -不 |
[29:30] | – It’s not the same. – It’s exactly the same thing. | -这不是一回事 -其实就是一回事 |
[29:33] | Because if you think too hard about where any of us came from, | 因为如果你仔细去想 我们都是哪来的 |
[29:36] | who we truly are, it sounds kinda ridiculous. | 我们究竟是谁 听上去都很荒唐 |
[29:39] | Existence is chaos. | 存在就是混乱 |
[29:41] | Nothing makes any sense, so we try to make some sense of it. | 一切都没道理 我们就会想办法去解释 |
[29:44] | And I’m just lucky that | 我很幸运 |
[29:45] | the chaos I emerged into gave me all this… | 我降生的混乱 给了我这一切 |
[29:49] | My own glorious purpose. | 我的光辉使命 |
[29:52] | ‘Cause the TVA is my life. | 因为时管局是我的生命 |
[29:54] | And it’s real because I believe it’s real. | 它是真的 因为我相信它 |
[29:59] | Fair enough. You believe it’s real. | 好吧 你相信它是真的 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:04] | So everything is written. | 所以一切都是既定的 |
[30:05] | Past, present, future. | 过去 现在 未来 |
[30:08] | There’s no such thing as free will. | 根本不存在自由意志 |
[30:10] | Well, I mean, you know, it’s an oversimplification… | 这么说过于简单了 |
[30:13] | So, in fact, in a way, | 那么事实上 可以说 |
[30:15] | you and I here at the TVA, | 在时管局的你和我 |
[30:18] | we’re the only ones who are actually free. | 我们是唯一自由的人 |
[30:22] | Where are you going with this, Loki? | 你想说什么 洛基 |
[30:26] | How does it all end? | 那要怎么结束 |
[30:27] | That’s a work in progress. | 那还在研究 |
[30:29] | Oh, those lazy Time-Keepers. What are they waiting for? | 那些懒惰的时间守护者 他们还等什么 |
[30:32] | Au contraire. | 恰恰相反 |
[30:33] | No. Because while we protect what came before, | 不 因为我们守护之前的发生的一切 |
[30:37] | they’re toiling away in their chamber, | 他们在自己的小房间里埋头苦干 |
[30:39] | untangling the epilogue from its infinite branches. | 把尾声从无限的时间分支中解开 |
[30:43] | I see. So, when they’re finished, what happens then? | 这样啊 那等他们做完之后 会怎样呢 |
[30:47] | So are we. | 我们也就忙完了 |
[30:48] | No more nexus events. | 不再有关联事件 |
[30:50] | Just order. | 只有秩序 |
[30:51] | And we meet in peace at the end of time. | 我们在时间的尽头和平相见 |
[30:55] | Nice, right? | 不错吧 |
[30:58] | Only order? | 只有秩序 |
[31:00] | No chaos? It sounds boring. | 没有混乱吗 听起来好无聊 |
[31:03] | I’m sure it does to you. | 你肯定觉得无聊 |
[31:05] | You called me a scared little boy. | 你说我是被吓坏的小男孩 |
[31:06] | I called you a lotta things. | 我用各种称呼叫过你 |
[31:08] | You did. | 没错 |
[31:10] | You’re wrong, though. | 但你错了 |
[31:13] | You see, I know something children don’t. | 我知道一些小孩不知道的道理 |
[31:15] | What’s that? | 什么道理 |
[31:17] | That no one bad is ever truly bad. | 没有真正的坏人 |
[31:21] | And no one good is ever truly good. | 也没有真正的好人 |
[31:26] | Scared little boy. | 被吓坏的小男孩 |
[31:28] | Yes, it was quite patronizing. | 是啊 那很瞧不起人 |
[31:29] | I thought it was a bit too far, actually. | 我觉得有点过分 |
[31:36] | You’re very clever. | 你非常聪明 |
[31:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:43] | The Variant left something behind at an old crime scene. | 时间异体在一处旧犯罪现场留下了点东西 |
[31:46] | A cathedral. A candy box. | 一座大教堂 一个糖果盒 |
[31:49] | An obvious anachronism. | 一个明显不符合时代的物件 |
[31:50] | I gave it to Analysis, but they couldn’t find anything real. | 我把它交给了分析师 但他们查不出什么 |
[31:52] | – Why does that matter? – ‘Cause now we have two variables. | -这有什么关系 -因为现在有两个变量 |
[31:55] | Apocalyptic natural disasters and… | 天启级别的自然灾害 |
[32:01] | – Kablooie. – What’s that? | -爆炸蓝莓 -那是什么 |
[32:03] | Candy. Do you have candy on Asgard? | 糖果 阿斯加德有糖果吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Grapes, nuts. | 有 葡萄 坚果 |
[32:08] | No wonder you’re so bitter. | 怪不得你这么哀怨 |
[32:10] | Okay. Kablooie was only sold regionally on Earth | 好了 爆炸蓝莓只在地球特定地区有卖 |
[32:12] | from 2047 to 2051. | 时间是从2047年到2051年 |
[32:14] | All we gotta do is cross-reference that with every apocalyptic event. | 我们只需要把它与所有天启事件交叉对照 |
[32:17] | I’m gonna give you half. | 我分你一半 |
[32:19] | And let’s make it a competition, see who finds it, ok? | 我们来比比看 谁先找到 |
[32:21] | – Sure. – You wanna bet something? | -好 -要赌点什么吗 |
[32:22] | – Yeah. – Gentleman’s bet. | -好 -君子赌约 |
[32:24] | Yeah, let’s play for pride. Okay. May the best man win. Go. | 为骄傲而战吧 祝最厉害的人取胜 开始 |
[32:28] | Anything? | 找到了吗 |
[32:30] | It’s not the climate disaster of 2048. | 不是2048年的气候灾害 |
[32:33] | Or the tsunami of 2051. | 也不是2051年的海啸 |
[32:34] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[32:36] | 2050. | 2050年 |
[32:38] | The extinction of the swallow… Is that a thing? | 燕子灭绝 是这个吗 |
[32:40] | Completely screwed up the ecosystem. | 彻底毁掉了生态系统 |
[32:42] | Krakatoa erupted in 2049 as well. | 印尼的喀拉喀托火山也在2049年喷发了 |
[32:45] | No Kablooie. | 没有爆炸蓝莓 |
[32:46] | God, it’s just one damn thing after another, isn’t it? | 天啊 坏事一件接着一件 是不是 |
[32:49] | – Cyclone, famine, volcanoes, floods… – Got him. | -风暴 饥荒 火山 洪水 -找到了 |
[32:55] | – That’s where he is. – Alabama, 2050. | -他就在这里 -阿拉巴马 2050年 |
[33:00] | You’re gonna take my job if I’m not careful. | 要是我不留神 你可能会抢了我的工作 |
[33:05] | You want me to approve | 你想让我批准 |
[33:06] | deployment of a fully-armed task force to… | 派一支全副武装的特遣部队去… |
[33:08] | – Yeah. – …the Variant’s potential hiding spot? | -对 -时间异体可能的藏匿处 |
[33:10] | Haven Hills, Alabama, | 阿拉巴马圣所山 |
[33:11] | corporate town owned by Roxxcart | 曾是罗克斯卡特所有的企业镇 |
[33:12] | until it’s wiped out by a hurricane. | 被一场飓风摧毁 |
[33:14] | All the food and supplies you need. | 食物供给那里全都有 |
[33:15] | If he likes it, | 如果他喜欢的话 |
[33:16] | there’s no reason he can’t keep going back | 他完全可以一次次地回去 |
[33:18] | and just camping out, over and over. | 在那里扎营 |
[33:20] | And this is all based on a theory from the Variant | 你的依据就是一个让你上次任务失败的 |
[33:22] | – who just blew your previous mission? – Yeah, he’s doing great. | -时间异体提出的理论 -对 他做得很好 |
[33:25] | Mobius, as your friend, | 莫比乌斯 作为你的朋友 |
[33:27] | I have to tell you that trusting this man is not a good idea. | 我必须告诉你 相信这个人可不是明智之举 |
[33:30] | No. I know. But maybe he’s worth the trouble. | 是啊 我知道 但也许他值得一试 |
[33:32] | He just uncovered a huge hole in our security. | 他发现了我们安保的一个巨大漏洞 |
[33:35] | That’s what concerns me! | 我就是担心这个 |
[33:37] | I can handle him. Trust me. | 我能应付他 相信我 |
[33:39] | This is where we get our guy. | 我们肯定能在这里抓住他 |
[33:40] | You, I trust, but him. | 你 我信得过 但是他 |
[33:42] | Listen, Ravonna, every instinct is telling me | 听着 萝雯娜 我的直觉告诉我 |
[33:44] | this is where we nail the Variant. | 我们能在这里抓住时间异体 |
[33:49] | Come on. You don’t see me usually this worked up, right? | 拜托 我这样激动可不多见 对不对 |
[33:51] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[33:53] | I’m chomping at the bit. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[33:57] | – Okay. – Yes. Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[33:59] | – But, Mobius? – Yeah? | -但是莫比乌斯 -怎么了 |
[34:02] | There’s not much I can do if it doesn’t work out. | 如果不成功的话 我就帮不了你了 |
[34:06] | For all time. | 时时刻刻 |
[34:07] | Always. | 永永远远 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:18] | We’re on. | 我们可以行动了 |
[34:23] | We are doing some good work today. | 我们今天要大干一场 |
[34:25] | I thought so too. | 我也这么想 |
[34:26] | I’m tellin’ you. You actually help us catch this Variant, | 我跟你讲 你要是真帮我们抓到这个时间异体 |
[34:29] | and who knows, my friend. | 谁知道会怎样呢 朋友 |
[34:31] | What, good enough for a face-to-face with the Time-Keepers? | 足以见到时间守护者吗 |
[34:33] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[34:35] | – One step at a time. – All right. One step at a time. | -一步一步来 -好 一步一步来 |
[34:37] | – Just in case. – Yeah, don’t those feel… | -以防万一 -嗯 这些真是… |
[34:39] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[34:44] | Gather around for a briefing. | 集合汇报情况 |
[34:46] | Roxxcart is a vast superstore common to the era. | 罗克斯卡特是一个该时代典型的超级商场 |
[34:50] | It consists of a series of sprawling sections, | 其中包含很多拓展区域 |
[34:53] | including a large warehouse. | 还有一个很大的仓库 |
[34:55] | This warehouse is being used by | 平民们将这个仓库 |
[34:57] | civilians as a shelter tryin’ to ride out the storm. | 当作风暴避难所 |
[35:00] | Remember, this is a class ten apocalypse. | 记住 这是十级天启事件 |
[35:03] | While the Variant shouldn’t know we’re coming, | 时间异体不该知道我们来了 |
[35:04] | he could be hiding anywhere and should be considered hostile. | 他可能躲在任何地方 我们应假定他有攻击性 |
[35:08] | So stay alert. | 所以保持警惕 |
[35:09] | Every time there is an attack, the Variant steals a reset charge. | 每次攻击 时间异体都会偷取重置设备 |
[35:13] | He’s planning something. | 他肯定有什么计划 |
[35:15] | We just don’t know what. | 我们只是还不知道是什么 |
[35:16] | So keep an eye out for the missing charges, | 留意那些消失的设备 |
[35:19] | and if you see a Loki, prune it. | 如果发现一个洛基 就删除 |
[35:24] | The bad Loki, preferably. | 最好是删了坏的那个 |
[35:56] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[35:57] | Nothing yet. Move out! | 还没有 继续搜 |
[36:20] | The hell was that? | 搞什么 |
[36:23] | That was me using magic to dry my clothes. | 是我用魔法弄干了我的衣服 |
[36:28] | So I don’t announce myself | 这样我就不用像你们这样 |
[36:29] | with every squeaky footstep like the rest of you. | 用湿嗒嗒的脚步声到处宣布自己的到来 |
[36:35] | Take both teams and sweep the storm shelter. | 带上两支小队搜索风暴避难所 |
[36:37] | – Yes, ma’am. – Loki and I are gonna | -是 长官 -我和洛基 |
[36:38] | check out the Green House. We’ll meet back at the… | 去看看温室 我们到… |
[36:39] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行 |
[36:42] | You go with D-90. He stays with me. | 你跟D90走 他得跟我一起 |
[36:44] | What are you… He’s under my supervision. | 你说什…他在我监管之下 |
[36:46] | This is my field op, Mobius. | 这是我的外勤行动 莫比乌斯 |
[36:47] | If he’s not a threat, | 如果他没有威胁 |
[36:48] | – then it won’t be… – Of course he’s a threat. | -那倒还… -他当然有威胁 |
[36:50] | – Remember the Time Theater? – Mobius… | -还记得时间剧院吗 -莫比乌斯 |
[36:52] | That’s why I want him with me. | 所以他必须跟着我 |
[36:53] | You are more than welcome to go back | 你要是想回时管局 |
[36:54] | to the TVA and litigate with Renslayer, but right now… | 向伦斯雷尔提起诉讼 随便你 但现在… |
[36:57] | We’re here. We’re not going back. | 我们都来了 我们不回去 |
[36:58] | – The Variant is here. – Mobius, it’s fine. It’s fine. | -时间异体就在这里 -莫比乌斯 没事的 |
[37:02] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[37:05] | I understand I have to earn that, so, I will. | 我知道信任是要自己争取的 所以我会的 |
[37:13] | Why is it the people you can’t trust are always saying, “Trust me”? | 为什么不可信任的人倒很喜欢说”相信我” |
[37:18] | Okay, try to hang on to your Time Collar this time. | 行吧 这次可抓牢你的时间项圈 |
[37:20] | We’ll see you in the showroom. | 我们在陈列室会和 |
[37:59] | – I am glad we’re getting to spend this time together. – Quiet. | -很高兴我能和你单独相处 -安静 |
[38:01] | I’m saying we got off on the wrong… | 我们一开始可能有误… |
[38:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[38:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:21] | Shopping for plants. | 买绿植 |
[38:24] | In this storm? | 在暴风雨里 |
[38:26] | It’s a hurricane sale. | 飓风大减价呢 |
[38:28] | Azaleas are half off. | 杜鹃花半折 |
[38:30] | Could that be you? | 这人会是你吗 |
[38:34] | I mean, I probably would have worn a suit, but, yes, maybe. | 我可能还是会穿西装 但有可能 |
[38:53] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[38:54] | No. They usually survive. | 没有 他们一般都会活下来的 |
[39:02] | So, | 那么 |
[39:04] | you’re the fool the TVA brought in to hunt me down. | 你就是时管局叫来追捕我的笨蛋 |
[39:11] | Me, I presume. | 你 是我吧 |
[39:13] | Please. If anyone’s anyone, you’re me. | 拜托 如果要说 也是你是我 |
[39:23] | How nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[39:24] | For the past hour we have seen winds intensifying. | 过去的一小时内 风越来越大 |
[39:28] | Again, if you’re just tuning in… | 如果你们调到… |
[39:30] | Check the bags for the reset charges. | 看看包里有没有重置设备 |
[39:33] | You guys FEMA? | 你们是联邦应急管理署的吗 |
[39:35] | National Guard? | 还是国民警卫队 |
[39:36] | Could be any one of them. | 他们中任何人都有可能 |
[39:38] | Well, hey, if you got a ‘copter or other transport, | 如果你们有直升机 或者其他交通工具 |
[39:41] | now is the time to use it. | 那就该拿出来了 |
[39:42] | We got women and kids, and that weather ain’t playin’. | 这里还有女人和小孩 这天气可不是开玩笑的 |
[39:46] | No, I’m sorry. We don’t. | 很抱歉 我们没有 |
[39:47] | Well, how the heck did you get here? | 那你们怎么过来的 |
[39:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[39:55] | These people are scared. | 这些人很害怕 |
[39:58] | They’re about to die. They should be scared. | 他们快死了 是该怕 |
[40:00] | Okay. Not of us. | 不该怕我们 |
[40:02] | – Sir! – Take it easy. | -长官 -冷静点 |
[40:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:08] | It’s real. It’s real. It’s real. | 是真的 是真的 是真的 |
[40:12] | It’s real. It’s real. It’s real. | 是真的 是真的 是真的 |
[40:20] | Enchantment is a clever trick. | 魅术是个聪明的小把戏 |
[40:22] | Cowardly, a bit amateur-ish, but clever. | 很怂包 有点业余 但很聪明 |
[40:26] | Almost as cowardly as working for the TVA. | 几乎跟给时管局干活一样怂包 |
[40:30] | I’m working for me. | 我只为我自己干活 |
[40:32] | You really believe that, don’t you? | 你真这么想吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:35] | And here I was worried that they’d found a better version of me. | 我还担心他们会发现一个更强的我呢 |
[40:39] | Hi, are you guys looking for the disaster shelter? | 你们在找避难所吗 |
[40:41] | No. | 不是 |
[40:55] | Oh, bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[40:58] | Are you going to call your little friends for help? | 你要叫你的小朋友们来帮忙吗 |
[41:12] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[41:14] | You too scared to meet me face-to-face? | 你不敢跟我面对面吗 |
[41:17] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[41:20] | You know, gaining their confidence was no mean feat. | 获得他们的信任绝非易事 |
[41:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:31] | You went undercover. | 你是卧底 |
[41:33] | If you could possibly sheathe your smarm for a moment, | 如果你能暂时收起你的奉承话 |
[41:36] | I have an offer for you. That’s why I found you. | 我有个提议给你 所以我才来找你 |
[41:40] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[41:43] | I’m going to overthrow the Time-Keepers. | 我要推翻时间守护者 |
[41:47] | And, uh, cards on the table, | 我把话挑明了 |
[41:51] | I could use a qualified lieutenant. | 我需要一个够格的副手 |
[41:56] | And I assume you mean… Me? | 我猜你说的是…我 |
[42:00] | What say you… | 你怎么说 |
[42:03] | Loki? | 洛基 |
[42:05] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么喊我 |
[42:07] | You can call me… | 你可以叫我… |
[42:11] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[42:13] | God. Now I understand why Thor found this so annoying. | 天啊 现在我明白托尔为何觉得这很烦人了 |
[42:15] | Listen. Enough with your games. I’ve been trying to help you. | 听着 别再玩游戏了 我一直在帮你 |
[42:18] | I kept them vulnerable at the Renaissance Fair for some time. | 我在文艺复兴集会拖延了他们好一阵 |
[42:21] | Oh, gosh, and that was just so nice of you. | 天啊 你人真好 |
[42:24] | But after eight to ten seconds of consideration, | 但经过八到十秒钟的考虑后 |
[42:28] | the answer is no. | 我的回答是 不 |
[42:30] | I’m not interested in ruling the Time Variance Authority. | 我没兴趣统治时间变异管理局 |
[42:40] | It’s real. It’s real. | 是真的 是真的 |
[42:42] | It was real. It was real. | 是真的 是真的 |
[42:44] | – What’s real? What’s… – It’s real. | -什么是真的 什么… -是真的 |
[42:45] | – She’s off the dial. – It’s real. | -她疯了 -是真的 |
[42:48] | – Look at me. – It’s real. | -看着我 -是真的 |
[42:49] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[42:51] | We’re gonna get you there. | 我们会送你回家 |
[42:53] | Call the TVA, let the infirmary know… | 联系时管局 通知医务室… |
[42:55] | No, no, no. I gave it away. | 不不 我泄密了 |
[42:58] | – I gave it away. – What did you give away… | -我泄密了 -你泄了什么密 |
[43:00] | The Time-Keepers, where they are. | 时间守护者 他们的所在 |
[43:03] | I gave it away how to find them. | 我泄漏了找到他们的方法 |
[43:07] | B-15, what is your status? | B15 你情况如何 |
[43:11] | B-15, come in. What’s your status? | B15 请回复 你情况如何 |
[43:17] | B-15, do you copy? | B15 能收到吗 |
[43:34] | If you don’t wanna rule the TVA, then what do you want? | 如果你不想统治时管局 那你想要什么 |
[43:37] | It doesn’t matter. You’re too late. | 不重要 你来得太迟了 |
[43:38] | I think you’ll find I’m well ahead of schedule. | 我想你会发现我是来得早才对 |
[43:40] | I found your hiding place like that. | 我弹指间就找到了你的藏身处 |
[43:42] | I’d say that makes me the superior Loki, wouldn’t you? | 所以我是更厉害的洛基 你同意吗 |
[43:47] | I see. That’s your plan. | 原来如此 这就是你的计划 |
[43:50] | Lure us all here so you can blow the place up. | 把我们全引来这里 好炸毁这地方 |
[44:04] | I miss Randy. | 我想兰迪了 |
[44:10] | Thank you for helping me stall for time. | 谢谢你帮我拖延时间 |
[44:12] | You really do love to hear yourself talk. | 你真的很喜欢听自己说话 |
[44:15] | You’re the first person to tell me that. | 你是第一个跟我说这话的人 |
[44:17] | What? | 什么 |
[44:22] | I would never treat me like this. | 我绝不会这样对待我 |
[44:35] | Oh, come on. Stop hiding. | 出来啊 别躲了 |
[44:52] | Loki, if you had any honor you’d fight me as yourself. | 洛基 如果你有自尊 就用真身和我打 |
[44:55] | I have shit to do. | 谁理你啊 |
[45:10] | – Mobius. – Where is he? | -莫比乌斯 -他在哪 |
[45:11] | – I lost him. – What happened? | -我跟丢他了 -发生了什么 |
[45:13] | I… | 我… |
[45:13] | Looks like your favorite Loki betrayed you, Mobius. | 看来你最喜欢的洛基背叛你了 莫比乌斯 |
[45:16] | Just move! | 快走 |
[45:43] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[45:45] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[45:51] | Brace yourself, Loki. | 做好准备 洛基 |
[45:59] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[46:01] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[46:02] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[46:04] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[46:05] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[46:07] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[46:09] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[46:11] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[46:13] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[46:15] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[46:17] | This isn’t about you. | 这与你无关 |
[46:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[46:58] | Where they going? | 它们去哪了 |
[47:05] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[47:10] | This is Analyst 1182-E, uh, reporting a code, uh, 000. | 我是分析师1182E 报告代码000 |
[47:15] | Branches rapidly forming at a slope… | 多个时间分支快速出现 斜率为… |
[47:17] | Somebody just bombed the Sacred Timeline. | 有人刚炸了神圣时间线 |
[48:08] | Loki! | 洛基 |
[48:10] | Loki, wait! | 洛基 等等 |
[48:12] | Wait! Loki, wait! | 等等 洛基 等一下 |
[48:18] | No! Wait, Loki! | 不 等等 洛基 |
[48:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |