Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

洛基(Loki)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 洛基(Loki)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] No, we broke out of your little game. 我们拆穿了你的把戏
[00:03] Wrong. Every step you took to get here, 错了,你们来到这里的每一步
[00:07] I paved the road. 都是我铺的路
[00:16] They should have the chance to live those lives. 他们应该有机会过那些人生
[00:18] Jet Skis, Sea-Doos. 喷射水橇,海度
[00:21] – One of these calling your name, Mobius? – I don’t know about calling, – 它们在呼唤你吗 – 谈不上呼唤
[00:24] maybe gently whispering. 顶多在小声说
[00:28] – That! That’s what’s been happening. – Wow. Time slipping. – 那就是最近发生的状况 – 时间溜脱
[00:34] Temporal Loom? 时间隐力
[00:36] The Temporal Loom is the heart of the TVA. 时间隐力是时变局的心脏
[00:38] And it’s not constructed to weave together so many new branches. 它的结构并不会把 这么多新支轴交织在一起
[00:41] We need to make the rings bigger. 我们必须把环变大
[00:45] One of us will have to take our Throughput Multiplier down the gangway. 一个人带着处理量倍增器走过舷梯
[00:49] And launch it towards the Loom. 把它射向隐力
[00:51] I mean, Loki’s really gonna have to hoof it then, right? 那洛基的动作要很快才行
[00:54] Wait. It should be me. 等等,应该是我
[01:00] The Temporal Radiation is just too high. 时间辐射太高了
[01:03] What did we do wrong? 哪里出错
[03:04] TVA code 1229. 时变局1229警戒
[03:08] Fail Safe Mode initiated. 失效自趋安全模式启动
[03:10] Thank you for your service. 感谢您的付出
[03:13] No, no, no. 不…
[03:16] This is not happening again! 不可能又来了
[03:17] TVA code 1229. 时变局1229警戒
[03:23] Thank you for your service. 感谢您的付出
[03:38] Hello? 有人吗
[03:46] TVA code 1229. 时变局1229警戒
[03:49] Fail Safe Mode initiated. 失效自趋安全模式启动
[03:51] Thank you for your service. 感谢您的付出
[04:26] Hello? 有人吗
[04:35] Hello? 有人吗
[06:19] Is this everything? – This is everything. – 东西都在吗 – 都在
[06:27] Come on. 快走
[06:33] Come on. 走
[06:56] Come on, bro. Come on. 快点,快
[07:07] Let’s go! Hurry up! 快走,动作快
[07:08] If they catch us, they’re gonna gut us like fish. 被他们逮到我们就完了
[07:11] Casey? Okay. 凯西 好
[07:15] Casey. 凯西
[07:16] Thank God you’re here. 幸好你在这里
[07:18] Is everyone here? 大家都在吗
[07:19] Who are you? 你是谁
[07:21] Not again. 不要又来了
[07:22] Who am I? Casey, it’s me. 我是谁 凯西,是我
[07:24] Tell me you know who I am. 跟我说你认识我
[07:26] With the boat? You’re in the wrong place. 那艘船 你跑错地方了
[07:28] You’re not supposed to be here. Is that the boat guy? – 你不该来这里 – 是船上那个人吗
[07:30] – Do you have a boat? – A boat? – 你有船吗 – 船
[07:32] I don’t know anything about a boat. 我根本不知道什么船
[07:34] – How’d you get here? – How did I get where? – 你怎么来这里的 – 来哪里
[07:37] – Alcatraz. – What? – 恶魔岛 – 什么
[07:40] I don’t know how I got here. 我不知道我怎么来的
[07:42] That’s the problem. I don’t know what’s happening, Casey. 问题就在这,我不知道发生什么事
[07:45] Frank, why is this guy calling you Casey? 法兰克,这个人怎么叫你凯西
[07:47] – I’ve been calling you Frank. – Frank? – 我都叫你法兰克 – 法兰克
[07:50] – You said your name was Frank. – It is. – 你说你叫法兰克 – 我是啊
[07:52] – His name’s Casey. – I don’t know this guy. – 他叫凯西 – 我不认识这个人,我不认识你
[07:54] Come on. 快点
[07:56] You gotta find your own way off this rock. 你得自己想办法逃出去
[07:58] Sorry, pal. 不好意思
[08:07] Come on. 快点
[08:38] Okay, so we got a good cast on here for you. 我们帮你打了石膏
[08:42] It’s gonna help you heal, but you’ll have to wear it for six weeks. 它能帮你复原,不过得戴六周
[08:46] Does it still hurt? 还会痛吗
[08:47] That’s good, but do you remember how bad it hurt when you came in? 很好,记得你刚来时有多痛吗
[08:52] That’s good too. 很好
[08:54] But you might forget how bad it hurt over the next six weeks, 接下来六周你可能会忘记有多痛
[08:57] so I’m gonna write a little reminder on here for you. 我在这里写一点小提醒给你
[09:01] Climb… Trees. 爬…树
[09:07] That’s not gonna stop you, is it? 这样也没用吧
[09:13] I tried. 我尽力了
[09:14] All right, be good. 要乖喔
[09:37] Wind in the hair, little mist slapping you in the face. 风吹过发梢,水滴拍打在脸上
[09:42] And nothing but open water in front of you. – 唐 – 眼前只有开阔的大海
[09:45] Don? Don? Your son’s calling on line three. 唐 你儿子在三线电话上
[09:48] Tell him I’ll call him back. 跟他说我会回电
[09:51] So talk to me. What are you thinking? 说吧,你觉得如何
[09:53] Sorry. I, uh… was more interested in a dirt bike. 抱歉,我对越野摩托车比较有兴趣
[09:58] Well, they say the personal watercraft is kind of the thinking man’s dirt bike. 人家说水上摩托车是智者的越野摩托车
[10:03] Come on, you ready for your Poseidon moment? 向往驰骋在大海上吗
[10:05] Jump up on this bad boy. 跳上这台宝贝
[10:07] I’m good. Sorry. 不用了,抱歉
[10:09] It’s okay. 没关系
[10:10] Call me if you change your mind or if you want another donut. 改变心意再打给我,想吃甜甜圈也行
[10:15] Great donuts today, Dale. 今天甜甜圈超好吃,戴尔
[10:26] …pay me to put on a helmet 付钱让我戴上安全帽
[10:27] – and ride around in the mud. – Thank God. – 在泥巴地上骑车我也不干 – 谢天谢地
[10:30] Hello. 你好
[10:32] – How could he not get up here, Dale? – Crazy. I don’t get it. – 他怎么不肯试坐一下,戴尔 – 超扯,我不懂
[10:37] You’re here? Oh, yes. – 你在这里 – 是
[10:40] Every day of the week except Sunday, 9:00 to 5:00. 只有周日不在,每天9点到5点
[10:45] The TVA is gone. 时变局没了
[10:48] I think you mean ATV, and no, you’re in luck. 你是说速变款,算你好运
[10:52] We got in two of ’em last week. They’re upstairs. 上周进了两台,在楼上
[10:54] You don’t remember me either? 你也不记得我
[10:55] No, no, I do. You were… You were in just the other day, right? 记得,你前几天来过
[10:59] Your son’s on line three. 你儿子在三线
[11:00] I’m sorry, single dad, give me a second. 抱歉,我单亲爸爸,等一下
[11:03] – Told you I’ll call him back. – Your other son. – 我说我会回电 – 另一个儿子
[11:06] Tell him I’ll call him back too. 也跟他说我会回电
[11:24] The Zartan Contingent. 《撒旦偶发事件》
[11:25] I don’t think I’ve ever seen this one before. 我没看过这本
[11:28] It’s really good. He’s one of the greats. 真的很棒,他超赞的
[11:30] I read everything he does. 他写的书我都看
[11:31] I’ll have to check it out. 我得查一下
[11:33] I’d hurry. There’s only a few left on the shelf. 快点,架上只剩几本
[11:38] It’s not reading the barcode. 条码刷不过
[11:39] I can give you cash. I don’t need a receipt or anything. 我能付现,我不需要收据
[11:41] Yeah, but I have to ring it up or… 但我得入帐…
[11:46] Are you buying your own book? 你买你自己的书
[11:48] You… 你…
[11:50] I told you to stop putting your sci-fi books on our shelves. 我叫你别再把自己的科幻小说放在架上
[11:54] Science fiction is a well-respected and thought-provoking genre. 科幻小说是备受尊重又引人深思的类型
[11:58] Nobody buys it here. 这里没人买
[12:54] What I’m about to tell you… 我现在要告诉你的事…
[12:57] is going to be hard to believe. 会令人难以置信
[13:00] Of course I believe you. It’s a dream come true. 我当然相信你,这是美梦成真
[13:04] One of my characters has come to life and needs my help. 我笔下的人物活了起来,需要我帮助
[13:07] This reminds me of what happens in The Sons of Yoren. 让我想起《尤伦之子》的情节
[13:09] – What’s that? – Just, you know, – 那是什么 – 就是…
[13:12] my most popular book of all time. 我最受欢迎的书
[13:14] I’m sure I can find you a copy somewhere around here. 这边应该能找一本给你
[13:17] Wait. 等等
[13:20] You’re a writer? 你是作家
[13:21] – Yes. Science fiction. – I’m doomed. – 对,写科幻小说 – 我死定了
[13:25] But, and this is kind of embarrassing, 可是,说来丢脸
[13:27] I have to get a PhD to keep my day job teaching theoretical physics at Caltech. 我得拿到博士学位 才能在加州理工学院继续教理论物理
[13:32] Wait, you’re a scientist as well. That’s great. 你也是科学家,太棒了
[13:34] Yeah, until I can quit and write full time. 是啦,直到我能辞职,专心写作
[13:37] You have no idea how hard it is to break… Hey, look at this. 你不知道有多难…你看这个
[13:40] There’s a copy. You’re one lucky man. 有一本,你真好运
[13:42] I’m so sorry. Can we just stay on track? 抱歉,我们能专心点吗
[13:45] Of course. So, uh, what exactly are you trying to do? 没问题,你到底想干嘛
[13:50] I need to go back to before the Temporal Loom melted down. 我得回到时间隐力崩坏之前
[13:54] You can’t. It’s impossible. 不能,不可能
[13:56] But don’t let that stop you. 可是别因此放弃
[13:59] I don’t understand what you’ve just said. 我不懂你刚刚说的
[14:02] Well, you time-traveled 你展开时间旅行
[14:05] – in a place that has no time, right? – Right. – 到一个没有时间的地方 – 对
[14:08] – That’s not possible. – I know. – 那是不可能的 – 我知道
[14:10] So you’re traveling to a place that doesn’t exist anymore. 所以你是到一个已经不存在的地方
[14:13] It’s equally impossible, and therefore it’s something you might be able to do. 那同样不可能,因此那或许是你能做的
[14:17] Sure, excellent. 对,太好了
[14:19] Yeah. Makes total sense. 十分合理
[14:21] – Doesn’t sound like science. – No, but it does sound like fiction. – 听来不像科学 – 对,但很像小说
[14:27] You need to learn how to control your time slipping. 你需要学会如何控制时间溜脱
[14:30] I can’t control it. I can’t just… 我控制不了,我无法…
[14:35] make it happen. It’s, it’s random. 让它发生,那是随机的
[14:38] But it isn’t random because you keep ending up 但它不是,因为到头来
[14:41] around exactly the people you’re looking for, 你总是碰到你在找的人
[14:44] and it’s evolving 它逐渐在演变
[14:46] because you’re not just slipping in time, 因为你不只是在时间里溜脱
[14:49] you’re also moving around in space. 也在空间中移动
[14:52] It’s like you’re a better version of one of those TemPads. 就好像你是一台比较优的时间平板
[14:56] You make it sound like it’s a good thing. 你讲得好像是好事
[14:58] With science, it’s all what and how. 就科学而言,重点在事物与方法
[15:03] But with fiction, it’s why. 但小说的重点在原因
[15:06] So, why do you need to do this? 你为何需要这么做
[15:10] Why do I need to do this? 我为何需要这么做
[15:13] I’ll tell you why. 告诉你为什么
[15:18] Because if I can’t save the TVA from being destroyed, 因为如果我不能防止时变局毁灭
[15:22] there will be nothing 就没有什么
[15:24] to protect against what’s coming. 能防止即将降临的灾难
[15:27] Well, if that’s the real why that’s guiding you, 如果那真是指引你的原因
[15:30] you should be able to control it. So, go ahead. 你应该能控制它,动手吧
[15:35] – Now? – Yeah, yeah, just do it. – 现在 – 对,开始
[15:39] All right. 好
[15:41] – Here we go. – Cool. – 来吧 – 赞
[15:47] Focus in on that why. 专注在那个原因上
[15:48] – You need to save the TVA. – All right. – 你必须拯救时变局 – 好
[15:54] You need to save the TVA. 你必须拯救时变局
[16:07] Anything? 有用吗
[16:11] I’m trying. 我在努力
[16:14] Maybe you need to try harder. 也许你得更用力
[16:17] I’m trying as hard as I can. 我已经尽力了
[16:28] You must be doing something wrong 你一定哪里做错了
[16:30] because it really feels like the time slipping is the answer. 感觉时间溜脱就是答案
[16:32] – Maybe we focus on the science. – Okay. – 也许我们专注在科学上 – 好
[16:35] So this equation proposes that… Argh! 这个方程式显示…
[16:39] – What are you doing? – Science. – 你干嘛 – 科学
[16:40] Now we know that electrical pulses don’t initiate time slipping. 现在我们知道电脉冲不会触发时间溜脱
[16:48] For God’s sake. 老天
[16:51] Not fight or flight induced… 打斗和飞行都不会引发…
[16:53] Okay, let’s forget about the time slipping, all right? 别管时间溜脱了
[16:56] How does science help us 科学如何帮助我们
[17:00] get to a place that doesn’t exist? 到达一个不存在的地方
[17:04] – Well, maybe it does exist. – It doesn’t. – 说不定它其实存在 – 并没有
[17:07] I saw it disappear with my own eyes. 我亲眼看着它消失
[17:08] But then you said you also time-traveled in a place at the TVA, right? 但你说你也透过时间旅行 到时变局的一个地方
[17:13] The Time Theater, yes. 时间剧院
[17:14] If that’s the case, then maybe the place and time you’re looking for still exists, 果真如此 或许你在找的地方和时间依然存在
[17:18] but you don’t know where to look. 只是你不知道从何找起
[17:21] Let’s try this. 我们试试这个
[17:27] – Hold this. – Yeah? – 拿着 – 是
[17:30] We get the band back together. 再把大家集合起来
[17:34] That doesn’t seem very scientific. 好像不太科学
[17:36] You said everyone, every one of your friends 你说每个人,你的每个朋友
[17:40] – has a temporal aura, right? – Right. – 都有时间灵光 – 对
[17:43] Well, that means a group of people 那就表示一群人
[17:47] would have a collective aura unique to that moment in time. 会有专属于那一刻的集体灵光
[17:52] If we can get everyone together in one place, 如果能让所有人到一个地方集合
[17:56] we can read that aura. 就能判读那个灵光
[17:57] It will be like coordinates. 它会像座标
[17:59] We can use these coordinates to get back to that moment. 我们用这些座标回到那一刻
[18:03] – No. – Why? – 不对 – 为什么
[18:05] We don’t have one of those TemPads you talked about. 我们没有你说的那种时间平板
[18:08] Well, can you build one? You can build one. 你能做一台吗 你能做
[18:10] Maybe, but without any of the knowledge of how it works, 也许,但没有它如何运作的知识
[18:14] I would have to invent it from scratch. It could take a whole lifetime. 我得从头发明,可能耗上一辈子
[18:33] What if you had that knowledge? 如果你有那些知识呢
[18:36] – What’s that? – You tell me, you wrote it. – 这是什么 – 你说呢,是你写的
[18:39] I did? – You did. – 是吗 – 对
[18:41] There’s one on every desk at the TVA. 时变局每张桌上都有一本
[18:44] So I am going to write a bestseller. 所以我会写出一本畅销书
[18:48] Yeah, sort of. Let’s, um, let’s get to work… 可以这么说,我们开始动工…
[18:55] Oh, that’s a problem. 问题来了
[19:10] Okay, guys, we’re gonna have a new rule, 儿子,我们有一项新规定
[19:12] and that is any toy found outside your room 在你们房间外面出现的玩具
[19:17] is gonna be classified as garbage, all right? 都会归类为垃圾,懂吗
[19:20] Trash, okay? 废弃物
[19:21] ‘Cause I’m tired of coming home, 我受不了回到家
[19:24] having it look like some lunatic garage sale that… Is he burnt? 活像要办车库大拍卖…它被烧过吗
[19:30] Yeah, he’s burnt. 对,烧过了
[19:32] How did he get burnt? 它怎么会被烧
[19:35] Kevin, who gave you the matches? 凯文,谁给你火柴
[19:38] – I stole ’em. – No, you… – 我偷的 – 不,你…
[19:40] Give ’em to me. Come on. Hand ’em over. 给我,快拿过来
[19:43] Don’t run. Kevin. Kevin. Kev… Kevin! Get… 别跑,凯文…
[19:47] Sean, go get him! Come on, hurry! 尚恩,去抓他,快点
[19:50] If you keep him from burning down the house, I’ll get you a puppy. 只要别让他烧掉房子,我让你养小狗
[19:53] – Come on. – And a snake! – 快去 – 还有蛇
[19:54] That… We’ll negotiate later. Run! Hurry! 晚点再谈,快跑,快点
[20:00] Small victories. 小胜利
[20:02] Hello. 你好
[20:04] – Hello. – Hi. – 你好 – 嗨
[20:06] Hey. Oh, you were at the shop earlier. 嗨,你之前去过店里
[20:09] – That’s right. – Yeah. You live around here, – 没错 – 你住这附近
[20:12] or did you follow me home? 还是跟踪我回家
[20:14] Oh, no. No, no. I was, I was actually on my way to the… 不是…我正好要去…
[20:20] and I happened to see you so I just… 碰巧看到你
[20:23] I just thought I’d just come and say 我就想过来说
[20:25] that I’m sorry I couldn’t stick around back there. 抱歉当时无法久留
[20:27] I was, I was in a bit of a time crunch. 我有点赶时间
[20:30] Yeah. You were looking for ATVs. 对,你在找速变款
[20:32] – The TVA. – Yeah. – 时变局 – 对
[20:36] You know, are you still in the market? 你还想买吗
[20:39] ‘Cause I have something… 我有一件…
[20:40] I got something I wanna show you. Come here. 给你看样东西,过来
[20:46] Now, ordinarily, I wouldn’t dream of parting with one of these beauties. 通常我舍不得卖掉这些宝贝
[20:51] But wife is long gone and I can’t ride two of ’em. 但我老婆不在了,我骑不了两台
[20:55] Plus, the boys are probably gonna need braces and math tutors 儿子大概也需要装牙套 请数学家教
[20:58] and God knows what else. 谁晓得还有什么
[21:00] A beautiful union of form and function. 外型与功能的完美结合
[21:04] Oh, that’s lovely, yeah. 说得真好,对
[21:07] Yeah, they really are and it breaks my heart, 确实如此,害我好难过
[21:11] but what are you going to do? 可是又能怎样呢
[21:12] Hey, you want a drink? Can I get you a beer? 想喝什么吗 来瓶啤酒
[21:14] No, no, no, no. I’m fine. Thank you. 不用了,谢谢
[21:16] I’m afraid I’m not here to buy a jet ski. 抱歉我不是来买水上摩托车的
[21:20] – Oh, what are you here for? – Listen. – 那你来做什么 – 听好
[21:24] I’m going to tell you something that’s hard to understand, Mobius. 我要跟你说一件 难以理解的事,莫比乌斯
[21:28] – Mobius? – Mobius, that’s your name. – 莫比乌斯 – 你叫莫比乌斯
[21:32] Okay, I… 我…
[21:33] – I think you have me mixed up. – No, you see, the thing is, I don’t. – 你应该是搞混了 – 不,其实没有
[21:37] Mobius is your real name and you belong in a place called the TVA. 莫比乌斯是你的真名,你属于时变局
[21:41] Is that right? 是吗
[21:44] Okay, hold that thought. I’m gonna go check on… 先等一下,我去看看…
[21:46] – It’s okay. It’s okay. – I don’t want any trouble. – 没关系… – 我不想惹祸上身
[21:50] – It’s all right. I’m a friend. – I know you are. I’m a friend too. – 没关系,我是你朋友 – 我知道,我也是你朋友
[21:56] What? How did you build a TemPad so fast? 什么 时间平板这么快就做好了
[21:59] I don’t know if I’d say 18 months is fast. Well, 19 months. 我不知道18个月算不算快 应该是19个月
[22:03] I had to take a break and move out when I lost my job and my wife left me. 我失业,老婆又离开我 我只好休息一下搬出来
[22:09] – So what now? – What’s happening? – 现在呢 – 怎么回事
[22:11] I promise you this will make sense. 我保证这绝对说得通
[22:23] Like… How did you… 你怎么…
[22:25] Reality isn’t what you think it is. 现实不是你想的那样
[22:30] And this isn’t the life of the man I know. 这不是我认识的那个人的人生
[22:33] I don’t know who you know. I don’t understand. 我不知道你认识谁,我不懂
[22:36] – I know you from a place called… – No, you don’t. – 我认识你的地方叫作… – 你不认识我
[22:39] …the Time Variance Authority. 时间变异管理局
[22:42] You saved my life when I first arrived. 我刚到时你救了我一命
[22:45] You saw something in me that I hadn’t seen in myself. 你看见我自己都不知道的特质
[22:51] Are you really my friend? 你真的是我朋友吗
[22:54] I am. 我是
[22:56] Who’s he? 他是谁
[22:58] – Is he my friend? – He will be. – 他是我朋友吗 – 他会是
[23:03] Why don’t I remember that? – It’s too complicated to explain it to you – 我怎么不记得 – 太复杂了,很难解释
[23:06] but I need your help to save this place, the TVA. 我需要你协助拯救那个地方,时变局
[23:11] You once told me it was the only life you’d ever known. 你告诉过我,那是你仅有的人生
[23:17] I sell jet skis, man. 我是卖水上摩托车的
[23:19] Trust me. 相信我
[23:24] – What about my boys? – They’ll be fine. – 那我儿子呢 – 他们不会有事
[23:26] I can’t leave them. 我不能离开他们
[23:28] – What do you mean they’ll be fine? – I understand. Listen. – 什么叫他们不会有事 – 我懂,听好
[23:31] Look, you can come back anytime. 你看,你随时能回来
[23:36] Oh, you were at the shop earlier. That’s right. – 你之前去过店里 – 没错
[23:40] Yeah, you live around here or did you follow me home… 你住这附近,还是跟踪我回家
[23:44] I can bring you back to any point in time. 我能带你回到任何时间点
[23:48] It’ll be like you never left. 就像你没离开过
[23:50] Your boys won’t even know you’re gone. 你儿子根本不会知道你走了
[23:52] Yeah, but I will. 但我会知道
[23:54] All of existence is in grave danger. 一切的存在陷入重大危机
[23:57] – I don’t care. – And your boys are in danger too. – 我不在乎 – 你儿子也有危险
[24:03] I can’t keep them safe unless you help me. 我无法维护他们的安全,除非你帮我
[24:11] You know, are you still in the market? ‘Cause I… Come here. 你还想买吗 过来
[24:17] What were you calling me? 你刚刚叫我什么
[24:20] Mobius. 莫比乌斯
[24:25] It’s a pretty cool name. 这名字挺酷的
[24:41] This is going to sound strange. 这听起来会很奇怪
[25:49] How you doing? I’m Don. 你好吗 我是唐
[25:52] I guess Mobius is my space name. 我想莫比乌斯是我的别名
[25:56] Are you part of this whole… 你也有参与这整个…
[25:59] saving the… Is this room safe? 拯救…这房间安全吗
[26:02] – I wonder, for the wormhole or the… – Yeah. – 不晓得是虫洞还是… – 对
[26:04] This whole area is totally abandoned. No one’s around for miles. 这整区都废弃了,方圆几里内都没人
[26:10] So, is this everyone? 大家都到了吗
[26:15] No. 没有
[26:18] There’s one more. 还有一个人
[27:01] This is gonna sound strange. 这听起来会很奇怪
[27:03] – I know you don’t know who I am. – Loki. – 我知道你不认识我 – 洛基
[27:05] – Of course I know who you are. – What? – 我当然认识你 – 什么
[27:14] – You do? – Why wouldn’t I? – 你认识 – 怎么不认识
[27:16] Nobody else did. Their lives were reset… 别人都不认识,他们的人生重启…
[27:19] Yeah. I know. I was there. 我知道,我也在
[27:22] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起…
[27:25] This isn’t how I thought the scene was gonna play out. 我预期的情景不是这样
[27:28] No? What exactly were you expect… 不是吗 你预期什么…
[27:34] Okay, get in the car. 好,上车
[27:37] – I’m buying you a drink. – Okay. – 我请你喝酒 – 好
[27:42] Zaniac craves blood. 札尼亚克嗜血
[27:44] However, Mobius’s life at the TVA was taken from him. 然而,莫比乌斯在时变局的人生被夺走
[27:47] So was B-15’s, O.B. Casey was a prisoner. B-15和老欧也是,凯西是囚犯
[27:50] They don’t remember who they are. 他们不记得自己是谁
[27:52] Their lives matter. They matter. 他们的人生很重要,他们很重要
[27:55] Yeah, and they’re finally back in their real lives. 对,他们终于回到真实人生了
[27:58] That’s a good thing. 那是好事
[28:01] – Eric, can we get a drink? – But how many, – 艾力克,点酒 – 但多少人
[28:06] if they had a choice, would have chosen to stay? 如果他们有选择,会选择留下
[28:10] Mobius always said the TVA was the only life he’d ever known, 莫比乌斯总是说时变局是他仅有的人生
[28:14] and he liked it. 他喜欢
[28:15] It gave him purpose. 它给了他目标
[28:17] It was never his choice to begin with, Loki. 那一开始就不是他的选择,洛基
[28:19] He Who Remains did that. 是留存者决定的
[28:20] But Mobius should have a choice now, no? 莫比乌斯现在应该有选择,不是吗
[28:24] Shouldn’t they all? 他们不都该有吗
[28:26] To return to the TVA if they want. 愿意的话能返回时变局
[28:28] No, you would be ripping people from their lives, 不,你会剥夺他们的人生
[28:31] showing them something that they cannot unsee. 让他们看到无法视而不见的东西
[28:34] What kind of choice is that? 那算哪门子选择
[28:35] But they didn’t get a choice in this 但他们没得选择
[28:39] and I can’t give it to them without you. 少了你,我无法给他们选择
[28:46] You don’t care? 你不在乎吗
[28:49] I guess not. 我看是
[28:50] I guess this all worked out the way you wanted it to 这一切正好顺你的意
[28:52] and you’re fine just walking away. 你准备一走了之
[28:54] – It’s so selfish. – Of course I’m selfish. – 好自私 – 我当然自私
[28:57] I want a life. 我要一个人生
[28:59] I want to live. 我想过日子
[29:02] What’s wrong with wanting something, Loki? 心有向往哪里不对,洛基
[29:06] What do you want? 你想怎样
[29:08] – I want to stop He Who Remains. – No. Wrong. Try again. – 我想阻止留存者 – 错了,再答一次
[29:11] – What is it that you really want? Come on. – I want to save this. – 你真正想要的是什么 说啊 – 我想拯救这个
[29:16] I want to save everything. All of it. 我想拯救一切,全部
[29:19] Is it really that hard? Come on, keep trying. 有那么难吗 认真回答
[29:21] – I want to save the TVA. – Why? – 我想拯救时变局 – 为什么
[29:23] – I want the TVA back. – And? – 我要时变局回来 – 还有呢
[29:25] – What do you want? – I want my friends back. – 你要什么 – 我要我朋友回来
[29:31] Two bourbons, please. 两杯波本威士忌
[29:33] Excellent choice, Sylvie. 点得好,希薇
[29:37] I want my friends back. 我要我的朋友回来
[29:41] I don’t wanna be alone. 我不想落单
[29:45] See? We’re both selfish. 看吧 我们都很自私
[29:51] Cheers. 谢了
[29:56] I know this is hard. 我知道不容易
[29:58] But your friends are back where they belong. 但你朋友回归他们自己的人生
[30:02] But without them… 可是没有他们…
[30:07] Where do I belong? 我的归属在哪里
[30:11] We’re all writing our own stories now. 我们都在写自己的故事
[30:18] Go write yours. 去写你的故事
[30:33] How much longer are we going to be? 还得等多久
[30:35] Some of us have time-sensitive activities going on. 我们有人在赶时间
[30:38] Don’t worry. We can get you right back where we got you. 放心,我们会让你回到原地
[30:41] Yeah? 是吗
[30:43] So, that doodad just takes you wherever you wanna go? 那玩意儿会带你去想去的地方
[30:47] Within time and space, yeah. 对,在时空之内
[30:50] – So like a park? – Yeah. – 像公园 – 对
[30:53] – Grand Canyon? – Yeah. – 大峡谷 – 对
[30:58] Bank vault? 银行金库
[31:00] Do you get out on the water much? 你常玩水吗
[31:03] Swimming? – Yeah, or personal watercraft? – 游泳 – 或是水上摩托车
[31:07] No. I live in the city. There’s not much opportunity, you know? 我住在城市里,机会不多
[31:10] Well, if you live on a river, it could be an exciting way to commute. 如果你住河边,那样通勤很刺激
[31:14] Or, by the way, it’s also nice just to get out on a pond and unplug. 对了,在池塘上放空也很不错
[31:19] Hit that reset button. 让生活重开机
[31:21] – Well, I’ll keep that in mind. – Yeah. 我会记住
[31:23] Some good financing options available too. 我们也有不错的缴款方案
[31:27] Hey, listen, if we’re all gonna have to wait, 如果非等不可
[31:30] I’m gonna borrow this thing for a bit. 我想借用一下这个
[31:38] Don’t bother. 不必麻烦了
[31:43] You should all go home. 你们都该回家了
[32:02] – Hey, Lyle. – Hey. How’s my only regular doing? – 莱尔 – 我唯一的常客还好吗
[32:06] Oh, yeah, fine. Don’t you ever go home? 很好,你都不回家的吗
[32:09] Well, I like it here more. 我比较喜欢这里
[32:12] Well, I’m glad of the company tonight. 幸好今晚有你陪我
[32:17] – Rough day? – Had better. – 今天不顺喔 – 可以更好
[32:22] I got just the thing. 我有适合的
[32:28] This… 这张
[32:31] will either cure what’s ailing you, or make it a whole lot worse. 不是让你摆脱烦恼,就是雪上加霜
[32:36] We really need to work on your sales technique. Thank you. 你的推销技巧有待加强,谢谢
[34:15] Sylvie! 希薇
[35:14] You showed up and told each of us that we’re the key to saving all of existence. 你冒出来告诉我们 我们是拯救所有存在的关键
[35:18] And now, what? We’re not? 现在我们又不是了
[35:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:22] I got it wrong. All right? 我搞错了,好吗
[35:25] It was more about what I wanted. 我比较关心自己要什么
[35:30] You should go back to your sons. 你该回去找儿子了
[35:31] I know, but that’s just it. You said they were in danger. 问题来了,你说他们有危险
[35:35] So, now they’re okay? You should all just… – 现在他们没事了 – 你们应该…
[35:39] go back to your lives. That’s where you belong. 回归原来的生活,过原来的日子
[35:42] But do I need to go back to exactly where I was? 我非回到原本的地方不可吗
[35:45] What about the TVA? The TVA. – 时变局怎么办 – 时变局
[35:51] You’re fine without it. 你没有它也无妨
[35:55] You’re all just fine without it. 你们没有它都无妨
[35:59] No, they aren’t. 才怪
[36:03] Everything’s falling apart. 一切分崩离析
[36:07] The branches are dying. 支轴奄奄一息
[36:09] What does that mean? I don’t know. – 什么意思 – 我不知道
[36:11] I don’t know what’s happening, but there must be something we can do. 我不知道怎么回事 但我们一定能想出办法
[36:14] We can go back. 我们能回去
[36:18] We can stop the Loom from melting down. 阻止隐力崩坏
[36:20] O.B., we’re all here. 老欧 我们大家都在
[36:25] The pens… 那些笔…
[36:28] We have all the pens. 所有的笔都在
[36:31] The mug, the coordinates. 马克杯 座标
[36:34] Ah. Okay. First, we need to read the collective temporal aura 好,首先我们得在时间平板上判读
[36:38] of everyone in this room on the TemPad… 在场每个人的集体时间灵光
[36:42] Where did it go? Hey. – 它跑哪去了 – 嘿
[36:44] I didn’t take it. 我没拿
[36:46] Listen, you can rob every bank you like when this is done. 听着 结束后你想抢什么银行都行
[36:49] We need that TemPad now. 我们现在需要时间平板
[36:50] Great. But I still didn’t take it. 很好 就说我没拿
[37:03] What do we do? 怎么办
[37:09] It was a fiction problem. 它是个小说的问题
[37:18] No, no. I have to go back to see my boys. I… 不,我得回去看我儿子
[37:28] Is this it? 就这样
[37:31] We… 我们…
[37:37] There’s nowhere left to go. 已经无处可去了
[37:43] No. No! 不,不
[37:47] It was a fiction problem. Everything’s falling apart. – 它是个小说的问题 – 一切分崩离析
[37:50] No. I have to go back to see my boys. 不,我得回去看我儿子
[37:53] What’s wrong with wanting something? 心有向往哪里不对
[37:56] If I could go anywhere… I looked happy. – 如果能去任何地方… – 我看起来很快乐
[37:59] Wherever it is I’m really from. The TVA… – 我真正的人生 – 时变局…
[38:03] Do you think that what makes a Loki a Loki is the fact that we’re destined to lose? 你想洛基之所以成为洛基 就是因为我们注定会输吗
[38:15] There’s nowhere left to go. 已经无处可去了
[38:27] No, they aren’t. 才怪
[38:29] Everything’s falling apart. 一切分崩离析
[38:31] The branches are dying. 支轴奄奄一息
[38:32] What does that mean? I don’t know. – 什么意思 – 我不知道
[38:34] I don’t know what’s happening, but there must be something we can do. 我不知道怎么回事 但我们一定能想出办法
[38:39] I did it. What? – 我做到了 – 什么
[38:43] I did it. Did what? – 我做到了 – 做到什么
[38:52] I controlled it. 我控制了它
[38:56] You learned to control your time slipping. 你学会控制你的时间溜脱
[39:01] Yes. 对
[39:04] It’s not about where, when, or why. 重点不在时 地或原因
[39:19] It’s about who. 而在谁
[39:28] I can rewrite the story. 我能重写故事
[44:28] You died. Insert your coin, loser. 你死了 快投币 输家
洛基

文章导航

Previous Post: 洛基(Loki)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 洛基(Loki)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

洛基(Loki)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号