时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Trusting this man is not a good idea. – I can handle him. | -相信这个人可不是明智之举 -我能应付他 |
[00:04] | The TVA has pruned a lotta these guys, and no two are alike. | 时管局删除过很多这种人 没有任何两个是一样的 |
[00:09] | You’re all Variants! | 你们都是时间异体 |
[00:10] | The Time-Keepers didn’t create you. | 时间守护者没创造你们 |
[00:11] | They kidnapped you from the timeline. | 他们从时间线里绑架走了你们 |
[00:19] | The nexus event the two of you caused, | 你俩引起的关联事件 |
[00:20] | whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down. | 不管是什么 都能摧毁这里 |
[00:23] | Fine. You want the truth? | 好吧 你想知道真相吗 |
[00:24] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[00:26] | Friendship like ours is uncommon. | 我们之间的友谊非常罕有 |
[00:28] | You know where I’d go if I could go anywhere? | 如果我去哪里都可以 你知道我会去哪吗 |
[00:30] | Wherever it is I’m really from. | 去我真正的家乡 |
[00:32] | Yeah, wherever I had a life before the TVA came along. | 在时管局来之前 我生活的地方 |
[00:35] | Prune him. | 删除他 |
[00:37] | The Time-Keepers took your lives from you. | 时间守护者夺走了你们的人生 |
[00:39] | You’re Variants. | 你们都是时间异体 |
[00:41] | We’re the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[00:44] | Mindless androids. | 无意识的机器人 |
[00:46] | Then who created the TVA? | 那是谁创造了时管局 |
[00:49] | Sylvie, I have to tell you something. | 茜薇 有件事我得告诉你 |
[00:56] | You’re gonna tell me everything. | 你要一五一十地告诉我 |
[01:51] | 时间变异管理局 时时刻刻 永永远远 | |
[03:20] | What is this place? Where are we? Who are you? | 这是什么地方 我们这是在哪 你们是谁 |
[03:22] | This is The Void. That’s Alioth. | 这里是虚空 那是玉衡 |
[03:24] | And we’re his lunch. Come on! | 我们要成它的午餐了 快走 |
[03:54] | Give me your TemPad. | 给我你的时空器 |
[03:57] | – Who’s really behind the TVA? – I’m as in the dark as you are. | -时管局背后究竟是什么人 -我跟你一样一头雾水 |
[04:01] | Poor Judge Renslayer. Your whole reality’s been destroyed. | 可怜的伦斯雷尔法官 你的整个现实都被摧毁了 |
[04:06] | Tell me, how does it feel to be on the other side of it? | 告诉我 在另一边是什么感觉 |
[04:13] | This is it, isn’t it? | 就是这里 对吧 |
[04:17] | This is where you dragged me after you stole my life. | 你偷了我的生活之后就拖我到这里 |
[04:21] | A fitting place, then, to take yours. | 那我在这里夺走你的生命也再合适不过了 |
[04:23] | And what if I said Loki wasn’t dead? | 要是我告诉你洛基没死呢 |
[04:26] | Not yet, anyway. | 目前还没 |
[04:27] | – I’d say you were lying. – Maybe. | -那你就是在撒谎 -也许吧 |
[04:30] | Or maybe we want the same thing. | 又或者我们有相同的目的 |
[04:31] | How is he still alive? | 他怎么可能还活着 |
[04:33] | And how will saving him | 救下他 |
[04:35] | get us closer to who’s really behind the TVA? | 怎么就能让我们接近时管局的真正控制者 |
[04:38] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[04:40] | – I’m telling you this willingly. – Why? | -我是自愿告诉你这些的 -为什么 |
[04:42] | Because I wanna know who’s at the top of this. | 因为我想知道顶层的是谁 |
[04:44] | I want to know who lied to me. | 我想知道谁对我撒谎了 |
[04:49] | When we prune a branched reality, | 我们删掉分支现实时 |
[04:51] | it’s impossible to destroy all of its matter. | 不可能清除其所有物质 |
[04:54] | So we move it to a place on the timeline | 所以我们把它转移到时间线上的一个地方 |
[04:55] | where it won’t continue growing. | 它不会再继续生长 |
[04:58] | Basically, the branched timeline isn’t reset. | 基本上 分支时间线不是被重置了 |
[05:00] | – It’s transferred. – To where? | -而是被转移了 -转移到哪里 |
[05:02] | A void at the end of time. | 时间尽头的虚空 |
[05:05] | Where every instance of existence collides at the same point | 每个存在的实体都在同一处发生碰撞 |
[05:08] | and simply stops. | 然后停止 |
[05:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:16] | The dogma states that the end of time is still being written, | 教条说时间的尽头依然在被书写 |
[05:20] | that the Time-Keepers are transforming it into utopia. | 时间守护者正将其转化成乌托邦 |
[05:23] | That’s nice. Super believable. | 很好 非常可信 |
[05:26] | Whatever the real reason… | 不管真正的原因是什么 |
[05:29] | nothing ever comes back from there. | 没有东西从那里回来过 |
[05:33] | I can help you if you trust me. | 如果你相信我 我可以帮你 |
[05:58] | I suggest we take a quick breather, | 我们先喘口气吧 |
[06:00] | so I can ask several thousand questions. | 这样我就可以提几千个问题 |
[06:01] | Gotta keep moving so we don’t die. | 得继续走 不然会死 |
[06:03] | I can get behind that, but what’s your plan? | 这我支持 但你的计划是什么 |
[06:04] | – Don’t die. – Okay, understood. But beyond that? | -不死 -明白 但除此之外呢 |
[06:06] | – Don’t die. – Don’t die isn’t a plan. | -不死 -这不叫计划 |
[06:08] | It’s a general demand of living. | 这是活着的一般性要求 |
[06:10] | If you’re Lokis, you should always have… | 如果你们是洛基 就应该随时有… |
[06:15] | Will someone please explain to me what the hell is going on? | 谁能给我解释下这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:20] | Look, it’s been a very, very, very trying past few days. | 听着 过去几天非常非常非常艰难 |
[06:23] | Months? I don’t even know how long it’s been since New York. | 还是几个月 我都不知道纽约之后过了多久 |
[06:26] | All I know is, I got pruned and I woke up here, | 我只知道我被删除了 醒来就在这里 |
[06:29] | and now I’m surrounded by Variants of myself, plus an alligator, | 我现在被自己的时间异体包围了 还有一只鳄鱼 |
[06:33] | which I’m heart-broken to report | 我说出这句话都要心碎 |
[06:34] | I didn’t even find all that strange. | 我竟然不觉得这一切奇怪 |
[06:36] | And now we’re running from God knows what to God knows where. | 现在我们为了躲避那鬼东西 不知道要逃到哪去 |
[06:39] | When what I need to be doing is trying to find a way back to the TVA. | 而我该做的是设法回到时管局 |
[06:43] | Stop wailing or you will signal Alioth. | 别号了 会把玉衡招来的 |
[06:48] | You mean the monster in the sky? | 你是说天上那个妖怪吗 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | This is the place where the TVA dumps its rubbish, | 时管局把垃圾倾倒在这里 |
[06:59] | everything they prune. | 他们删除的一切 |
[07:01] | And Alioth, | 而玉衡 |
[07:04] | he ensures none of it ever returns. | 它的作用是让一切有来无回 |
[07:06] | It’s a living tempest that consumes matter and energy. | 它是一场活的暴风雨 消耗物质和能量 |
[07:10] | They send entire branched realities here | 他们把一个完整的分支现实送到这里 |
[07:12] | that are devoured instant – | 瞬间就被吞噬了 |
[07:14] | We’re in a shark tank. Alioth is the shark. | 我们在鲨鱼缸里 玉衡就是那条鲨鱼 |
[07:18] | Oh, there’s no such thing as an alligator tank. | 没有鳄鱼缸这种东西 |
[07:20] | Besides, it’s a better metaphor. | 再说 这个比喻更好 |
[07:22] | He’s overly sensitive like the rest of us. | 他只是跟我们一样过于敏感了 |
[07:23] | Hang on, | 等等 |
[07:25] | – you’re telling me that thing’s a Loki too? – Oh, yes. | -你是说那玩意也是个洛基吗 -对 |
[07:29] | Okay, fine. Willing to accept that. Why are there so many of you? | 好吧 我愿意接受 为什么有这么多洛基 |
[07:33] | Because Lokis survive. That’s just what we do. | 因为洛基总能活下来 这就是我们的特质 |
[07:35] | – Great. So how do we escape? – We don’t. | -很好 那我们怎么逃出去 -我们不逃 |
[07:38] | All of us were arrested by the TVA and pruned, just like you. | 我们都是被时管局抓起来删除的 和你一样 |
[07:41] | And just like what you’re doing right now, | 和你现在做的一样 |
[07:42] | we all stood around making bad plans that went nowhere. | 我们都曾干站着 做着行不通的糟糕计划 |
[07:45] | Yes. But if we could use a TemPad. | 但要是我们能用上时空器 |
[07:46] | Oh, the one thing that could easily get us out of here, yes. | 唯一能轻易让我们逃出去的那东西吗 是啊 |
[07:49] | They’re all over the place, right, guys? | 它们到处都是 对不对 朋友们 |
[07:53] | Fine. What about causing a nexus event? | 好吧 那引起一起关联事件怎么样 |
[07:55] | The TVA doesn’t care what happens here. | 时管局不在乎这里发生了什么 |
[07:57] | – Surely there’s something to do. – There is. | -但我们肯定能做些什么吧 -有 |
[07:59] | Survive. That’s all there is. All there ever was. | 活下来 就这么简单 从来都是如此 |
[08:01] | We’re done talking. Let’s go. | 别说了 走吧 |
[08:04] | Just do what you want, I guess. | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[08:13] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[08:18] | Why do you wear the horns? You let a child command you. | 你凭什么戴着角 你听一个小屁孩发号施令 |
[08:21] | You’ll do well to respect the boy. | 你最好尊重这个孩子 |
[08:24] | – This is his kingdom. – Right. | -这里是他的王国 -好吧 |
[08:25] | What was your nexus event, Your Majesty? | 你的关联事件是什么 陛下 |
[08:28] | I killed Thor. | 我杀了托尔 |
[09:13] | So, why did you want to return to the TVA so badly, anyway? | 话说 你为什么这么想回到时管局 |
[09:19] | You leave your glorious purpose there? | 你把你的光荣使命留在那里了吗 |
[09:25] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[09:36] | Miss Minutes, I need you to remote access | 分钟小姐 我要你远程访问 |
[09:37] | a series of restricted files from the archives. | 档案中的一系列保密文件 |
[09:40] | Ooh, doggy! On what? | 天啊 什么文件 |
[09:43] | The beginning of time. The founding of the TVA. | 关于时间初始 时管局建立 |
[09:46] | – Right away. – Wait. | -马上 -等等 |
[09:49] | – What about the end of time? – It’s just a void. | -那时间的尽头呢 -只是虚空 |
[09:53] | What if The Void isn’t the end? | 如果虚空不是尽头呢 |
[09:54] | What if there’s something beyond it? | 如果那之外还有什么呢 |
[10:03] | Hiding in the shadow of apocalypses obscured me from the TVA | 藏在天启的阴影中 使我能躲过时管局 |
[10:07] | because I couldn’t create a diverging branch there, right? | 因为在那里我无法创建时间分支 对吧 |
[10:12] | So if all of this is still being written, | 那么 如果这一切依然在被书写 |
[10:14] | whatever happens is just a new timeline. | 不管发生什么 都只是一条新时间线 |
[10:16] | It would be impossible to start a nexus event there. | 在那里不可能开启关联事件 |
[10:18] | – You could be completely undetectable. – That’s it. | -可以完全不被人发现 -就是这样 |
[10:21] | That’s the only place they could be. | 他们只可能在那里 |
[10:23] | So how do we get past The Void? | 那我们怎么越过虚空 |
[10:27] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[10:28] | There’s nothing for the TemPad to lock onto, no destination. | 时空器找不到切入点 没有目的地 |
[10:31] | Then we go through it. | 那我们自己穿过去 |
[10:34] | – That’s suicide. – Then I guess my need for you has passed. | -那等于自杀 -那看来我就用不到你了 |
[10:38] | Wait. What about The Void spacecraft? | 等等 虚空飞行器能用吗 |
[10:41] | Yes, the prototype. | 对 那台原型机 |
[10:43] | Great. I’ll get the file. | 好 我去找文件 |
[10:47] | It’s a spaceship designed to withstand the temporal void. | 那是一艘为能抵御时间虚空而设计的飞船 |
[10:50] | It could conceivably take us to the end of time. | 也许能带我们到时间尽头 |
[10:52] | – Find Loki. – Find the man behind the curtain. | -找到洛基 -找到幕后的人 |
[10:54] | – And kill him. – Together. | -杀掉他 -一起 |
[11:03] | Miss Minutes, where are the files on this timecraft? | 分钟小姐 关于这时间飞船的文件呢 |
[11:05] | Still lookin’, hon. | 还在找 亲爱的 |
[11:09] | Nothing? | 没有结果吗 |
[11:10] | Buried pretty deep. | 埋得可真深啊 |
[11:13] | It’s highly restricted. I might not even have clearance. | 它高度保密 我可能都没有权限 |
[11:15] | Oh, no, I think you would. If it’s real. | 不 你肯定有 如果它真的存在 |
[11:19] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[11:20] | Any second now. | 快了 |
[11:21] | Go! Go! Go! Move it! | 快快快 上 |
[11:27] | – You hurt? – I’m fine, but she took my TemPad. | -你受伤了吗 -我没事 但她拿走了我的时空器 |
[11:29] | Sylvie? Not thinking of going on the run, are you? | 茜薇 你不是想逃走吧 |
[11:33] | We know where you hide. | 我们知道你藏在哪 |
[11:36] | Sooner or later, we’ll catch you. | 我们迟早会抓住你 |
[11:40] | It must be so exhausting. | 你肯定身心俱疲吧 |
[11:43] | I’ll admit you had me fooled there for a minute. | 我承认 你有那么一下子真骗到我了 |
[11:47] | Or did you get a little real? | 还是你说的是真心话 |
[11:49] | Did Judge Renslayer really feel betrayed by her beloved TVA? | 伦斯雷尔法官真觉得被她敬爱的时管局背叛了吗 |
[11:54] | Why don’t you come back out and we can talk about it? | 你出来吧 我们好好谈谈 |
[11:58] | Sure. Just tell everyone else to piss off | 好啊 你让所有人都离开 |
[12:01] | and we can settle this between us. | 就我们俩解决 |
[12:03] | Works for me. | 我觉得行 |
[12:05] | What happened to finding the man behind the curtain? | 说好的”找到幕后的人”呢 |
[12:08] | Tell you what. You come out with your hands up | 不如这样吧 你高举双手出来 |
[12:11] | and I’ll put you in a time loop. | 我就把你关进时间循环 |
[12:14] | Something not so bad. | 选一段不太糟的 |
[12:16] | You can live out your days in a good memory. | 你就可以在美好回忆中度过余生 |
[12:20] | Do you have any good memories? | 你有美好回忆吗 |
[12:23] | Just one, really. | 只有一段 |
[12:46] | – She self-pruned. – Good. | -她删除了自己 -很好 |
[12:50] | Then she’s dead, too. | 那她也死了 |
[12:58] | So, after I vanquished Captain America and Iron Man, | 我击败了美国队长和钢铁侠之后 |
[13:03] | I claimed my prize, all six Infinity Stones. | 赢得了我的奖品 六枚无限宝石 |
[13:10] | That’s alligator for growling and saying “Liar” at the same time. | 这是鳄鱼低吼着说”骗子” |
[13:14] | At least my nexus event wasn’t eating the wrong neighbor’s cat. | 至少我的关联事件不是吃了惹不起的邻居的猫 |
[13:31] | – Tell them your story, Loki. – Me? | -给他们讲讲你的经历 洛基 -我吗 |
[13:34] | Nobody wants to hear about that. | 没人想听 |
[13:36] | I would, actually. | 其实我想听 |
[13:40] | It’s just I’ve been wondering, because I’m… | 我在想 因为我… |
[13:44] | Well, we’re supposed to die, right? | 我们应该死掉 不是吗 |
[13:47] | Thanos kills us after Ragnarok. | 诸神黄昏之后 灭霸杀了我们 |
[13:50] | Thanos? | 灭霸 |
[13:53] | In my timeline, | 在我的时间线里 |
[13:56] | everything proceeded correctly, my entire life, | 我这辈子一切都顺顺利利的 |
[13:59] | until Thanos attacked our ship. | 直到灭霸袭击了我们的飞船 |
[14:01] | So, you didn’t try to stab him? | 这么说你没试图用刀刺杀他吗 |
[14:03] | Certainly not. | 当然没有 |
[14:04] | Take no offense, my friends, | 别见怪 朋友们 |
[14:06] | but blades are worthless in the face of a Loki sorcery. | 但在洛基的巫术面前 利刃不值一提 |
[14:11] | They stunt our magical potential. | 它们妨碍了我们的魔法潜能 |
[14:13] | – But they look awesome. – Oh, yes. | -但利刃看着很帅 -是啊 |
[14:17] | Especially when they clatter to the ground | 尤其是在你脖子被拧断之前 |
[14:19] | just before your neck is snapped. | 刀哐啷一声落在地上时 |
[14:21] | I cast a projection of myself so real, | 我造了一个自己的逼真投影 |
[14:25] | even the Mad Titan believed it. | 连疯狂泰坦都信以为真 |
[14:28] | Then hid as inanimate debris. | 然后我像无生命的碎片一样藏起来 |
[14:32] | After I faked my death, I simply drifted in space. | 我假死之后 就在宇宙里漂流 |
[14:36] | Away from Thor, away from everything. | 远离托尔 远离一切 |
[14:39] | Thought about the universe and my place in it, | 思考宇宙真谛和我在其中的位置 |
[14:41] | and it occurred to me that everywhere I went, | 然后我发现 不管我去哪 |
[14:44] | only pain followed. | 都只会带来痛苦 |
[14:46] | So I removed myself from the equation, | 于是我将自己抽离出来 |
[14:49] | landed on a remote planet | 在一颗偏远的行星上落脚 |
[14:50] | and stayed there in isolation, | 然后孤独地待在那里 |
[14:52] | in solitude for a long, long time. | 住了很久很久 |
[15:02] | How did the TVA find you? | 时管局是怎么找到你的 |
[15:05] | I got lonely. | 我感到寂寞了 |
[15:09] | To tell you the truth, I missed my brother, | 说实话 我想我哥哥了 |
[15:13] | and I wondered if he missed me, if anybody else did. | 我想知道他和其他人有没有想我 |
[15:15] | But as soon as I took my first steps to getting off the planet, | 但我一离开那颗行星 |
[15:18] | the TVA arrived. | 时管局就到了 |
[15:21] | Because we, my friends, have but one part to play, | 因为我们只有一个角色要扮演 |
[15:24] | the God of Outcasts. | 弃儿之神 |
[15:29] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[15:33] | The God of Outcasts. | 弃儿之神 |
[15:41] | – I’m going. – Going where? | -我要走了 -去哪 |
[15:44] | Out of this place, out of The Void, back to the TVA. | 逃出这里 逃出虚空 回到时管局 |
[15:46] | We may be good at surviving, but we’re also good at escaping. | 我们虽然擅长活下去 但也擅长逃跑 |
[15:49] | I wager that gives me a decent chance as any. | 反正也是个不错的机会 |
[15:50] | – You won’t do either, you’ll be brutally murdered. – Well, so be it. | -哪样你都做不成 你会被残忍杀死 -随便吧 |
[15:54] | – That was my destiny to begin with. – You’re different. | -反正从一开始那就是我的命运 -你不一样 |
[15:57] | – Why? – No, I’m not, you see? | -为什么 -不 我没什么不同 |
[16:00] | I’m the same, really. I’m the same as all of you. | 我是一样的 跟你们所有人一样 |
[16:03] | Have any of you met a woman Variant of us? | 你们碰到过女性洛基时间异体吗 |
[16:07] | – Sounds terrifying. – Oh, she is. | -听着好吓人 -她确实吓人 |
[16:10] | But that’s kind of what’s great about her. | 但这也是她的伟大之处 |
[16:12] | She’s different. | 她才是与众不同 |
[16:13] | She’s not trying to take over the TVA, | 她不是想夺下时管局 |
[16:15] | she’s trying to take it down. | 而是想扳倒它 |
[16:16] | And she needs me. | 她需要我 |
[16:18] | Now, you said Alioth is what keeps us here. | 你说玉衡把我们困在这里 |
[16:23] | You said it’s a living thing. You said it’s a shark. | 你说它是活物 你说它是鲨鱼 |
[16:26] | Well, if it lives, it dies. | 既然是活物 就会死 |
[16:29] | So I’m gonna kill the shark. | 所以我要灭了鲨鱼 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna kill Alioth, and I could use all the help I can get. | 我要杀掉玉衡 我能得到的帮助越多越好 |
[16:46] | Yeah, baby. Yeah. | 太好了 |
[16:57] | – Monsters. – Oh, yeah. | -冷血怪物 -太好了 |
[17:10] | Hello, which one of us are you? | 你好 你是我们中的哪一个 |
[17:17] | This is a nightmare. | 这真是一场噩梦 |
[18:37] | You. | 是你 |
[18:39] | Shut the door, we still got a little bit of a situation here. | 关门 我们还没完全脱险 |
[18:42] | You should be careful just jumping into a stranger’s car like that. | 你应该小心点 别随便跳上陌生人的车 |
[18:50] | – Watch out! – I see it, I see it. | -小心 -我看到了 |
[18:52] | Really? Because you’re driving right towards it. | 是吗 因为你就冲着它开过去了 |
[18:54] | God, you really are one of you. | 天啊 你可真是个名副其实的洛基 |
[18:56] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[19:09] | You bastard! You led the wolves to our door. | 你个混蛋 你引狼入室 |
[19:11] | We prefer snakes to wolves. | 跟狼相比 我们更喜欢被称为毒蛇 |
[19:13] | I’ve eaten both. They die just the same. | 我两种都吃过 它们同样会死 |
[19:16] | Apologies, my liege. | 对不起 陛下 |
[19:18] | I betrayed you, and now, I’m king. | 我背叛了你 现在我是王 |
[19:23] | About that… | 关于这事 |
[19:25] | – You can’t be serious. – Come on. | -你不是认真的吧 -拜托 |
[19:27] | – What did you expect? – That was not the bargain! | -你以为呢 -我们说好的不是这样 |
[19:30] | I gave you our location. In exchange for shelter and supplies, | 我供出我们的藏身处 以换取庇护所和供给 |
[19:33] | you give me your army and I take the throne. | 你把军队给我 我登上王座 |
[19:35] | Ah, yes. | 对 |
[19:37] | Not so good a bargain. | 这约定不太划算 |
[19:39] | How about this one? My army, my throne? | 这样如何 军队和王座都归我 |
[19:44] | About that. | 关于这事 |
[19:46] | Why you beef-witted, half-faced scrubs. | 你们这群愚钝 磕碜的卑鄙小人 |
[19:49] | – We had a deal! – For God’s sake. | -我们说好了的 -老天 |
[19:54] | Why the hell is there an alligator in here? | 这里怎么会有只鳄鱼 |
[19:55] | He’s a Loki! | 他是个洛基 |
[20:31] | Glorious purpose! | 光荣使命 |
[20:37] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[20:46] | Take that, Loki! | 接招 洛基 |
[20:56] | Damn it! Animals, animals! | 该死 一群禽兽 |
[20:59] | We lie and we cheat, | 我们撒谎 欺骗 |
[21:00] | we cut the throat of every person who trusts us, and for what? | 我们割破每个信任我们的人的喉咙 为了什么 |
[21:04] | Power. Glorious power. Glorious purpose! | 权力 荣耀的权力 光荣的使命 |
[21:08] | We cannot change. | 我们死性不改 |
[21:10] | We’re broken, every version of us. Forever. | 我们支离破碎 每一个都是 永远如此 |
[21:14] | And whenever one of us dares try to fix themselves, | 任何一个洛基一旦鼓起勇气改邪归正 |
[21:17] | they’re sent here to die. | 都被送到这等死 |
[21:19] | That’s why I need to get out of here. | 所以我才需要离开这里 |
[21:21] | Nothing can change until the TVA is stopped. | 什么都无法改变 除非时管局被制止 |
[21:25] | – And you trust her? – She’s the only one I do trust. | -你信任她吗 -她是我唯一信任的人 |
[21:28] | And right now, | 现在 |
[21:29] | I believe she’s our only chance of stopping the TVA. | 我相信她是我们制止时管局唯一的机会 |
[21:32] | That’s good enough for me. | 我觉得这就够了 |
[21:35] | Okay, okay. We’ll help you. | 好的 我们会帮你 |
[21:39] | But approaching Alioth | 但接近玉衡 |
[21:43] | is a death sentence. | 等于自寻死路 |
[21:46] | We’ll get you to it, but that’s as far as we go. | 我们会带你过去 但不会再多做什么了 |
[21:56] | All that time, I really believed we were the good guys. | 一直以来 我真心相信我们才是好人 |
[22:00] | Annihilating entire realities, orphaning little girls, | 毁灭整个现实 让小女孩变成孤儿 |
[22:03] | classic hero stuff. | 经典英雄作风 |
[22:05] | Well, I guess when you think the ends justify the means, | 当你认为只要目的正当 可以不择手段 |
[22:08] | there’s not much you won’t do. | 你什么都做得出来 |
[22:11] | By the way, you did some annihilating too. | 顺便说下 你也毁灭了不少东西 |
[22:13] | – I did what I had to do. – Yeah, so did I. | -我是迫不得已 -我也是 |
[22:16] | You hunted me like a dog. | 你把我当狗一样追杀 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:26] | When I pruned myself, I thought I might be able to find Loki. | 我删除自己时 以为也许能找到洛基 |
[22:30] | That storm, that thing, it’s likely already got him. | 那团风暴 那玩意 很可能已经杀了他 |
[22:33] | You really believe that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[22:35] | It doesn’t matter. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[22:39] | The only thing that matters now is getting out of here | 现在唯一重要的是离开这里 |
[22:42] | and finding out who’s behind all of this. | 找出幕后黑手 |
[22:44] | Great. How do we do that? | 很好 我们怎么做 |
[22:47] | We turn around. | 调头 |
[22:49] | Turn around? What, and go back to the angry cloud? | 调头 回愤怒云团那吗 |
[22:52] | Yeah. I think it might be the answer. | 对 它可能就是答案 |
[22:56] | We’re going back to it. | 我们必须回去 |
[23:08] | I have to say, | 我必须说 |
[23:10] | it feels odd walking toward the gargantuan creature. | 走向那团巨物 感觉很怪 |
[23:13] | Do you have a plan of action? | 你有行动计划吗 |
[23:15] | Get inside, find its heart or brain or whatever, | 进入它 找到它的心脏或大脑之类的 |
[23:19] | – and then, you know, do it in. – I mean… | -然后在里面动手 -我觉得… |
[23:22] | Ok, just because it’s not complicated doesn’t mean it’s bad. | 虽然这计划不复杂 但不代表就不好 |
[23:26] | It also doesn’t mean it’s good. | 但也不代表是好计划 |
[23:29] | See? He’s on board. | 瞧 他赞成 |
[23:32] | He’s praying. He thinks we’re going to die. | 他是在祈祷 他认为我们死定了 |
[23:42] | All hands to battle stations! | 全体船员到战斗岗位 |
[23:47] | Alioth is like any animal. | 玉衡和其他动物一样 |
[23:50] | He’ll go after the big meal first. | 它会先追逐大餐 |
[23:53] | And while he’s busy with that, | 趁它忙着猎捕时 |
[23:55] | we can sneak around the back and… | 我们可以偷溜到它后面 然后 |
[24:07] | Fire! | 开炮 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:27] | Maybe we, uh… | 也许我们 |
[24:29] | think a bit more about this, huh? | 再考虑周全些 |
[24:33] | Car. | 有车 |
[24:35] | – What? – Along the horizon. | -什么 -沿着地平线开来 |
[24:37] | Is that bad? | 那是坏事吗 |
[24:38] | Well, usually means cannibalistic marauders | 通常是食人劫掠者 |
[24:40] | or cannibalistic pirates. | 或食人海盗 |
[24:42] | Delightful. | 真开心 |
[24:45] | Now they’re slowing down. | 现在他们减速了 |
[24:47] | – What are they doing? – Just stay on guard. | -他们在干什么 -保持警惕 |
[24:54] | Sylvie. | 茜薇 |
[24:56] | I don’t understand. Is he a coward or was he being brave? | 我不明白 他是懦夫还是之前很勇敢 |
[25:00] | – I’m not too sure. – Come on. | -我不太确定 -走吧 |
[25:10] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[25:11] | What happened? You okay? | 发生了什么 你没事吧 |
[25:14] | Mobius! | 莫比乌斯 |
[25:16] | – How did you… – We thought you could do with some backup. | -你们怎么… -我们认为你需要增援 |
[25:23] | Oh, no, wait, wait, wait, these are my friends. | 不 等等 他们是我的朋友 |
[25:26] | Well, they’re, um… How best to put this? | 他们是… 怎么说比较好 |
[25:30] | Us as a child, us in the future, | 孩子时期的我们 未来的我们 |
[25:33] | and us as an alligator. | 和鳄鱼版的我们 |
[25:38] | It’s best not to question it. | 最好别问了 |
[25:40] | You throw a rock out here, you hit a Loki. | 随便扔块石头都能砸到个洛基 |
[25:43] | So you’re all after the giant cloud monster, too, then? | 所以你们也在追捕巨云怪物 |
[25:45] | Well, we haven’t decided how we’re going to kill it, but… | 我们还没决定怎么杀死它 但是… |
[25:48] | – Sorry. Come again? Kill it? – Yes, we’re gonna kill Alioth. | -你说什么 杀死它 -对 我们要杀了玉衡 |
[25:51] | Oh, my God. That was your plan. | 天啊 这就是你的计划 |
[25:53] | – Yeah. – And you all went along with it? | -是的 -你们都听他的 |
[25:55] | – I was… I had my doubts. – Probably unsafe. | -我有过疑虑啦 -很可能不安全 |
[25:56] | All right, well, what’s your plan, then? | 好吧 那你的计划是什么 |
[25:59] | I think the person we’re after | 我认为我们要找的人 |
[26:01] | is beyond The Void at the end of time. | 就在时间的尽头的虚空之外 |
[26:03] | And if they are, | 如果真是这样 |
[26:04] | that thing is just their guard dog protecting the only way in. | 那怪物就是他们的看门狗 保护着唯一的入口 |
[26:08] | Okay, so, um, how do we get past the guard dog? | 好吧 那我们怎么越过看门狗 |
[26:11] | I’m gonna enchant it. | 我要用魅术控制它 |
[26:16] | – That’s insane, right? – As insane as what? | -那太疯狂了吧 -有多疯狂 |
[26:18] | – Paper-cutting a giant cloud to death? – Listen, | -和把巨云当剪纸剪死一样疯狂吗 -听着 |
[26:20] | – I’ve been down here a bit longer than you… – I’m going to enchant it. | -我来这里的时间比你久一点 -我要对它施魅术 |
[26:25] | She’s pretty confident. | 她相当有自信 |
[26:36] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[27:08] | Why am I locked in here? | 为什么把我关在这 |
[27:12] | You freed the Variant. | 你放走了那个时间异体 |
[27:14] | – You were disloyal to the TVA. – Disloyal? | -你背叛了时管局 -背叛 |
[27:17] | – Did you think you’d escape punishment for that? – Disloyal to who? | -你以为你能逃脱惩罚吗 -背叛谁 |
[27:23] | You were in the Time-Keepers’ chambers. They weren’t real. | 你去过时间守护者的房间 他们不是真的 |
[27:25] | And why do you think that changes anything? | 那又能改变什么 |
[27:27] | That changes everything! | 那改变了一切 |
[27:29] | The people need to know the truth. | 人们需要知道真相 |
[27:31] | No, the TVA needs stability. | 不 时管局需要稳定 |
[27:33] | And until we can figure out what’s going on, | 在我们弄清楚这是怎么回事之前 |
[27:34] | that is what it will get. | 必须维持稳定 |
[27:38] | So you need to tell me everything. | 所以你得把一切都告诉我 |
[27:42] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[27:47] | You had a link with the Variant. | 你和那个时间异体连接过 |
[27:49] | I want you to tell me what drives her. | 告诉我 是什么在驱使她 |
[27:52] | Revenge drives her. | 复仇驱使着她 |
[27:55] | Killing the Time-Keepers. | 杀死时间守护者 |
[27:57] | But they turned out to be fake, in case you forgot. | 但他们其实是假的 你可别忘了 |
[28:01] | So she’ll be searching for whomever created them. | 所以她会寻找创造他们的人 |
[28:13] | This isn’t about protecting the TVA at all, is it? | 你根本不是为了保护时管局 对吧 |
[28:20] | You just want to find whoever is behind all of this, too. | 你也想找出在背后搞鬼的人 |
[28:29] | You’ll never find them. | 你永远也找不到的 |
[28:31] | Not before she does. | 不会比她早 |
[28:33] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:36] | You only want it. | 你只是想找到 |
[28:40] | She needs it. | 而她必须找到 |
[28:54] | Hey, y’all. | 你们好啊 |
[28:55] | I need all the files on the founding of the TVA. | 我要关于时管局建立的所有文件 |
[28:57] | Everything from the beginning of time. | 从时间初始开始 |
[28:59] | Well, that’s a mighty tall order. | 这要求很难办 |
[29:01] | Whoever created this place is in danger. | 创建这地方的人有危险 |
[29:03] | I need to find them. | 我得找到他们 |
[29:05] | Okay. Right away, ma’am. | 好吧 马上去办 女士 |
[29:20] | You really don’t remember him? | 你真的不记得他了吗 |
[29:22] | I mean, the TVA arrested a lot of Lokis, | 时管局逮捕了很多个洛基 |
[29:25] | but, no, I don’t remember an alligator. | 不过我不记得有只鳄鱼 |
[29:28] | I mean, who’s to say he’s even a Loki Variant? | 谁能断定他是洛基时间异体呢 |
[29:33] | He is green, isn’t he? | 他是绿色的 |
[29:34] | I don’t know, he could be lying. | 我说不好 他有可能在撒谎 |
[29:36] | The long con. Of course, | 放长线钓大鱼 当然了 |
[29:37] | that just makes him more likely to be a Loki. | 那他就更有可能是个洛基了 |
[29:40] | It’s always the game within the game | 你们总是设下重重圈套 |
[29:42] | with you guys, which I respect. | 我很佩服 |
[29:46] | Mobius, | 莫比乌斯 |
[29:47] | assuming you do get back to the TVA, | 假设你真回到了时管局 |
[29:51] | what exactly are you getting yourself into? | 你会陷入什么麻烦 |
[29:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:59] | I’d like to let people know the truth. | 我想让人们知道真相 |
[30:03] | So just like that, you’re turning on the very thing | 你就这样轻易背叛 |
[30:05] | you devoted your life to. | 你毕生致力于的事业吗 |
[30:07] | Well, it’s never too late to change. | 改变永远为时不晚 |
[30:12] | I hope they know what they’re doing. | 但愿他们知道自己在干什么 |
[30:17] | Mobius isn’t so bad. | 莫比乌斯不算太坏 |
[30:21] | Or so good. | 也不算很好 |
[30:23] | I think that’s why we get along. | 所以我们才处得来吧 |
[30:28] | He cares about you. | 他在乎你 |
[30:39] | It’s cold. | 很冷 |
[30:52] | I could conjure one for you, if you like. | 如果你想 我可以变出一件给你 |
[30:56] | Tell you what. You could conjure me a new outfit. | 你可以帮我变套新衣服 |
[30:59] | You have no idea how uncomfortable something like this is. | 你不知道这种衣服有多不舒服 |
[31:10] | So… | 那么 |
[31:12] | Mobius and his theory about… | 莫比乌斯和他的理论… |
[31:17] | Right, right. About our nexus event. | 对 关于我们的关联事件 |
[31:19] | – Total rubbish, right? – Absolutely. Of course. I mean… | -根本是胡扯 -当然了 绝对是瞎说 |
[31:22] | I don’t mean that it wasn’t a, you know, nice moment. | 我并不是说那一刻不美好 |
[31:24] | No, it was great. It was really nice. | 没错 那很棒 很美好 |
[31:26] | It just sounds like another TVA lie. | 只是听起来又是时管局的谎言 |
[31:28] | A hundred percent. I mean, totally. Yeah. | 百分之百 绝对的 嗯 |
[31:40] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[31:43] | I don’t even know what we’re doing. | 我甚至不知道我们在做什么 |
[31:46] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[31:52] | I don’t have… | 我没有… |
[31:56] | anyone. | 同伴 |
[31:58] | Well… | 反正 |
[31:59] | you know, there are more important things, right? | 有更重要的事 不是吗 |
[32:02] | Right? Yeah. Like bringing down the TVA. | 对 像扳倒时管局 |
[32:05] | I mean, saving the universe, even. | 甚至是拯救宇宙 |
[32:07] | Well, there’s no need to be dramatic, but, yeah, kind of. | 没必要那么夸张 不过也算是吧 |
[32:28] | It’s not very snuggly. | 不是很舒适 |
[32:29] | – Okay. – Is it a tablecloth? | -好吧 -是桌布吗 |
[32:32] | No, it’s a blanket. | 不 是张毯子 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:42] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[32:55] | How do I know that, in the final moments, you won’t betray me? | 我怎么知道在最后时刻你不会背叛我 |
[33:00] | Listen, Sylvie, I… | 听着 茜薇 |
[33:05] | I betrayed everyone who ever loved me. | 我背叛了所有爱过我的人 |
[33:08] | I betrayed my father, my brother… | 我背叛了我父亲 我哥哥 |
[33:12] | my home. | 我的家园 |
[33:15] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做过什么 |
[33:19] | And I know why I did it. | 也知道我那么做的原因 |
[33:22] | And that’s not who I am anymore. | 但现在的我不一样了 |
[33:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:29] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[33:32] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[33:35] | ‘Cause if we make it, and the TVA is gone, | 因为如果我们成功了 时管局消失了 |
[33:39] | there might be a timeline for you to rule. | 也许有条时间线供你统治 |
[33:43] | And then I’d finally be happy. | 那我就终于能快乐了 |
[33:51] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[33:53] | What will you do when this is all over? | 这一切结束后 你会做什么 |
[34:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:03] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[34:09] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[34:13] | Maybe we could figure it out… | 也许我们可以想清楚 |
[34:17] | together. | 一起想清楚 |
[34:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:56] | Okay, so what’s the next move? | 好了 下一步怎么做 |
[34:58] | The TVA needs to be brought down. | 必须扳倒时管局 |
[35:01] | We don’t know who created it or where they are, | 我们不知道创建者是谁 也不知道他们在哪 |
[35:03] | but that thing out there does. | 但那东西知道 |
[35:06] | When it hit me earlier, I linked to it. | 它之前袭击我时 我和它连接了 |
[35:10] | It was brief, but I caught a glimpse of something, | 虽然很短暂 但我瞥见了一些画面 |
[35:13] | and I think if I can get close enough to it, I can enchant it, | 如果我能接近它 我就能用魅术控制它 |
[35:16] | and it’s gonna take me to whoever’s behind all of this. | 它会带我去找在背后操纵一切的人 |
[35:34] | I’m staying. | 我留下来 |
[35:39] | – Loki, I don’t know if this is gonna work. – You go, I go. | -洛基 我不知道能否成功 -你去我就去 |
[35:51] | It’s happening, guys. The branch will be right out there. | 马上就要出现了 时间分支会在那里 |
[35:55] | I’ll give your regards to Renslayer. | 我会替你们问候伦斯雷尔 |
[35:56] | Oh, please do. | 拜托了 |
[35:58] | You boys want a ticket out of here? | 你们想要出去的票吗 |
[36:00] | What? No. We’re staying here. | 什么 不 我们不走 |
[36:02] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[36:04] | Are you sure? What about Alioth? | 你们确定吗 玉衡怎么办 |
[36:06] | We’ve survived this long. We know what we’re doing. | 我们已经撑了这么久 我们心里有数 |
[36:09] | Loki, you’re gonna need this on your journey. | 洛基 你路上会用得到这个 |
[36:12] | Go on. | 拿着 |
[36:32] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[36:33] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你找到你想要的 |
[36:46] | Looks like you got away in the end. | 看来你最后还是逃走了 |
[36:49] | I always do. | 我总能脱险 |
[36:53] | What will you do at the TVA? | 你回到时管局会做什么 |
[36:57] | Burn it to the ground. | 把那里烧成灰 |
[37:01] | Thanks for the spark. | 谢谢你的火花 |
[37:04] | Well, see you later, Loki. | 回头见 洛基 |
[37:19] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[37:22] | You’re my favorite. | 你是我最喜欢的 |
[37:46] | When a branch appears, Alioth will focus on it. | 时间分支出现时 玉衡会专注于它 |
[37:49] | That’s when I’ll enchant it. | 那时我就会对玉衡施魅术 |
[38:47] | What if we don’t have time to wait for a branch? | 如果我们没时间等分支出现呢 |
[38:50] | We’ll have to cause a distraction. | 那就得声东击西 |
[39:19] | Come and get me! | 来抓我 |
[39:40] | No! This way! | 不 这边 |
[39:43] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[40:18] | How is he doing that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[40:21] | I think we’re stronger than we realize. | 我们比自己想的还要强大 |
[40:32] | Go! | 快 |
[40:44] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[40:46] | We’re gonna enchant it. | 我们一起施魅术 |
[40:48] | I don’t know how. | 我不会 |
[40:49] | You do. | 你会 |
[40:51] | Because we’re the same! | 因为我们是一样的 |
[42:11] | Glorious purpose! | 光荣使命 |
[42:55] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |