时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | O.B. We’re all gonna die. What do you mean? | -我们都要死了 -什么意思 |
[00:04] | The blast doors won’t open. | 防爆门打不开 |
[00:07] | The containment doors are locked. | 围阻门都锁住了 |
[00:09] | Only the person who designed it | 只有设计者在现场 |
[00:11] | can open it with a live scan of his temporal aura. | 扫描他的时间灵光才能打开它 |
[00:13] | He Who Remains. | 留存者 |
[00:14] | And he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:16] | The Temporal Loom is not constructed to weave together so many new branches, | 时间隐力的结构并无法把 这么多新支轴交织在一起 |
[00:20] | so it’s overloading. | 所以它过载了 |
[00:22] | The more those branches grow, | 那些支轴越成长 |
[00:23] | the closer this thing comes to melting down. | 这里就越接近崩坏 |
[00:28] | The TVA is the problem. It’s broken. | 问题在时变局 它失能了 |
[00:32] | Sylvie, without the TVA, all of this, everything is gone. | 希薇 没有时变局 这所有的一切… 都会消失 |
[00:37] | We found him. He’s terrifying. | 我们找到他 他非常可怕 |
[00:40] | Who? He Who Remains. | -谁 -留存者 |
[00:44] | but that brings only more war, more of him. | 但那却带来更多战争 更多的他 |
[00:47] | They’re coming. They’re all coming. | 他们来了 他们都快来了 |
[00:49] | He shows up again, his Variants, what are you gonna do? | 他又出现了 他的变体 你会怎么做 |
[00:52] | Kill ’em. | 杀了他们 |
[00:53] | Miss Minutes is helping Renslayer. | 分钟小姐在帮洛斯蕾尔 |
[00:55] | Whoever created this place is in danger. I need to find them. | 创造这地方的人有危险 我得找到他们 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:00] | This is where you dragged me after you stole my life. | 你夺走我人生之后把我拖来这里 |
[01:03] | What was my nexus event? | 我的分歧点事件是什么 |
[01:05] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[01:10] | I got a hit on Renslayer’s TemPad. | 洛斯蕾尔的时间平板有动静 |
[02:05] | Tim, come on! | 提姆 快点 |
[02:10] | Come on! | 快点 |
[02:33] | This can’t be the right place. | 不可能是这里 |
[02:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[02:53] | What took you so long? | 你怎么拖这么久 |
[02:56] | What am I doing here? | 我来这里干嘛 |
[02:58] | Oh, don’t get your britches in a stir. | 先别激动 |
[03:01] | You told me I was going somewhere important. | 你说我要去一个重要的地方 |
[03:04] | That I was gonna meet someone important. | 我会见到重要的人 |
[03:06] | -Did you bring what I asked? -Answer me! | -我交代的东西带了吗 -回答我 |
[03:08] | First things first. Do you have it? | 重要的事先处理 带了吗 |
[03:14] | Oh, bless your heart. Now, do you see that window there? | 太好了 看见那边的窗户没 |
[03:19] | -Uh-huh. -The important person you’re gonna meet? | 你要见的重要人物 |
[03:21] | The one at the End of Time? | 在时间尽头的那个 |
[03:24] | He told me that we need to put this package in that window. | 他说我们得把这包裹放在那窗户里 |
[03:30] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[03:31] | What do you mean, “That’s it?” | 什么叫「就这样」 |
[03:33] | It was his plan, meant to protect all of time. | 这是他的计划 想保护时间 |
[03:37] | Then why didn’t he do it? | 那他怎么不做 |
[03:40] | -He’s dead. -What? | -他死了 -什么 |
[03:42] | This was the plan he made when he knew the end was near for him. | 这是他知道死期将至时做的计划 |
[03:47] | Get back! Someone will see you. You don’t exactly blend in. | 进去 有人会看到你 你太明显了 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[03:53] | Better? | 好一点了吗 |
[03:58] | This package. That window. | 这个包裹 那扇窗 |
[04:02] | At this exact moment in time, yes. | 就在这一刻 对 |
[04:06] | And what do I get in return? | 我有什么好处 |
[04:08] | When he’s back where he belongs, | 等他回到该去的地方 |
[04:10] | atop the TVA, | 登上时变局顶峰 |
[04:12] | you and I will be right by his side. | 你和我就是他的左右手 |
[05:18] | Loom status elevated. | 隐力状态升高 |
[05:20] | So, how do we get in? | 要怎么进去 |
[05:21] | Loom status elevated. | 隐力状态升高 |
[05:23] | Without He Who Remains’ temporal aura, I don’t know. | 少了留存者的时间灵光 我也不知道 |
[05:25] | Well, how much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[05:28] | It’s stable right now, but the branches Dox pruned are growing back. | 现在很稳定 但达思删减的支轴又长了回来 |
[05:32] | So if we can’t get in there and increase the diameter of the Loom’s intake ring | 如果不进去增加隐力摄入环的直径 |
[05:36] | enough to boost throughput and clear that knot of unrefined time… | 提高处理量 清除未精炼时间的节… |
[05:39] | Wait a second, wait a second. Simpler. | 等一下…讲简单一点 |
[05:42] | We need to scale the Loom’s capacity to manage all those new branches, | 我们必须等比提高 隐力管理所有新支轴的能力 |
[05:46] | otherwise it will fail. | 否则它会失灵 |
[05:49] | And the TVA will be destroyed. | 时变局也会遭摧毁 |
[05:51] | And we’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[05:52] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的办法 |
[05:54] | We can hack into the system. | 我们能黑入系统 |
[05:56] | Really? Oh, that is such a relief. | 真的吗 那就没问题了 |
[05:58] | No, no, no. I’m wondering. -O.B.: What? | -不 我只是在想 -什么 |
[05:59] | – I think he meant it as an idea. – | 他只是提出构想 |
[06:04] | -Can we? -No. We’re all gonna die still. | -有办法吗 -不能 我们还是会死 |
[06:07] | No one’s gonna die. There has to be a viable option. | 没有人会死 一定有可行的方法 |
[06:12] | What about Miss Minutes? Can she open up access to the Loom? | 分钟小姐呢 她能打开存取隐力的权限吗 |
[06:15] | Miss Minutes. What about her? | 分钟小姐可以吗 |
[06:16] | Conceivably. She has administrator access to the entire TVA. | 有可能 她有整个时变局的管理员权限 |
[06:19] | She can have access to the whole universe. | 她能进入全宇宙 |
[06:21] | Doesn’t really matter if she’s gone, and she’s AWOL. | 如果她失踪就没屁用了 她现在擅离职守 |
[06:24] | And how are we gonna find a little rogue cartoon clock that doesn’t wanna be found? | 我们如何找到 故意躲起来的调皮卡通时钟 |
[06:34] | I’d say the sooner we find her, the better. | 我们越快找到她越好 |
[06:37] | We know Miss Minutes sent information to Renslayer | 我们知道分钟小姐传送情报给洛斯蕾尔 |
[06:40] | and then we never saw her again. | 然后我们再也没见到她 |
[06:42] | The two hits we had on the TemPad trace. | 时间平板追踪器上有两次动静 |
[06:44] | We find Renslayer, we find Miss Minutes. | 找到洛斯蕾尔就能找到分钟小姐 |
[06:47] | That’s gonna be an awkward reunion. | 这次重逢会很尴尬 |
[06:49] | Face-to-face with the woman who tried to kill us both. | 跟想杀我们俩的女人面对面 |
[06:52] | Well, maybe she got it out of her system. Let’s focus on that cartoon clock. | 或许她情绪发泄完了 我们专心去找卡通时钟 |
[07:08] | Okay, we got a hit on the TemPad going from right here, | 时间平板出现的动静从这里 |
[07:11] | Chicago 1868 to the same spot, 1893. | 1868年的芝加哥 到1893年的同一地点 |
[07:16] | Why would you go to the same place twice? | 为何要到同一个地点两次 |
[07:18] | I don’t know, I’m trying to connect the dots. | 不知道 我在找其中的关联性 |
[07:20] | This isn’t a pivot point in history. | 这不是历史上的转折点 |
[07:21] | Any major figure arises from here? | 有重要人物从这里崛起吗 |
[07:23] | No. I mean, you had the Chicago fire, but that’s 1871. | 没有 发生过芝加哥大火 但那是1871年 |
[07:29] | Let’s go to 1893. | 我们去1893年 |
[07:32] | Ravonna, what are you up to? | 拉芙娜 你想干嘛 |
[07:43] | This can’t be the same place. | 这不可能是同一个地方 |
[07:44] | Yes. Yes. How could I have forgotten? | 对 对 我怎么能忘记 |
[07:47] | Chicago World’s Fair, 1893. | 1893年芝加哥世界博览会 |
[07:50] | The White City, Edison, H.H. Holmes. Yes! Hot air balloons. | 白城 爱迪生 连环杀手贺姆斯 还有热气球 |
[07:54] | The White City, Edison, H.H. Holmes. Yes! Hot air balloons. | 1893年时间支轴 |
[07:56] | -This makes more sense as a destination. -Yes. | -这里当目的地比较有道理 -对 |
[07:59] | You’re saying they went to 1868 by mistake, then went 25 years ahead | 你是说她们误闯1868年 然后往前25年 |
[08:02] | -because this is where they wanted to be? -No, no. | -因为她们想来这里 -不是 |
[08:04] | I wouldn’t describe Renslayer as accident-prone. | 我不认为洛斯蕾尔容易出错 |
[08:07] | Plus, if she has Miss Minutes to help her, | 再说 如果分钟小姐在帮她 |
[08:08] | there’s a purpose to them going here earlier. | 她们提早来此应该有目的 |
[08:11] | We just gotta figure it out. | 我们得查清楚 |
[08:13] | I mean, if they’re here, we’ll find ’em. | 如果她们在这里 我们就找出来 |
[08:14] | If they’re here. | 如果她们在的话 |
[08:16] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能查出来 |
[08:18] | How do you propose we do that? | 你想该怎么做 |
[08:21] | Well, you start by looking. A little good old-fashioned legwork. | 从观察开始 到处趴趴走 |
[08:25] | Clues, bread crumbs, that sort of thing. | 找出线索 蛛丝马迹 |
[08:28] | Liberty Bell Day to debut on the fourth of July. | 首届自由钟日从7月4日开始 |
[08:31] | Ghost Clock continues to haunt the Midway. | 鬼钟持续在大道乐园出没 |
[08:34] | Hey. Let me see that. | 喂 让我看看 |
[08:38] | Here. | 钱给你 |
[08:51] | What do you call that? | 你说这叫什么 |
[08:54] | Bread crumb. | 蛛丝马迹 |
[08:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:00] | We’ve been to Chinese Pavilions, Bulgarian Curiosities. | 我们到过中国主题馆 保加利亚新奇馆 |
[09:03] | A not-so-brief detour for refreshments, yes. | 绕去吃点心吃了好久 |
[09:04] | Yeah. The Cracker Jack concession stand is a high-traffic area. | 好家伙爆米花摊位人挤人 |
[09:08] | -It was necessary and logical to go there. -Sure. | -当然要去看一下 -没错 |
[09:10] | The fact that it’s tasty is a bonus. | 好吃只是额外的优点 |
[09:12] | -You wouldn’t know. You haven’t tried it. -Okay. | -你得尝过才知道 -好 |
[09:16] | -It tastes like ash. -No, it doesn’t. | -味如嚼蜡 -才怪 |
[09:18] | Can we get a move on? We aren’t sightseeing. | 走快点 我们不是来观光的 |
[09:20] | I’m not sightseeing. We have different styles. | 我没在观光 我们作风不同 |
[09:22] | You’re a man of action, which is fine. | 你是急惊风 很好 |
[09:24] | I take a more slow, deliberate, cerebral approach | 我是慢郎中 喜欢以智取胜 |
[09:27] | because I see everything. I notice everything. | 因为我眼观四面 观察入微 |
[09:31] | You haven’t seen you got some Cracker Jack on your chin. | 你没发现你脸上有爆米花 |
[09:33] | So damn sticky. | 好黏 |
[09:37] | This has to be a joke. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[09:41] | Does it make you homesick? | 这会让你想家吗 |
[09:42] | No. It’s completely inaccurate, first of all. | 不 这根本搞错了 |
[09:44] | What, you don’t think that looks like Odin? | 你觉得不像奥丁吗 |
[09:46] | It’s embarrassing. It’s a crass generalization. | 好丢脸 庸俗不堪 |
[09:50] | I mean, you can’t reduce an entire culture down to a simple diorama. | 不能把整个文化浓缩成一个模型 |
[09:54] | Such poverty of imagination. | 毫无想象力可言 |
[09:56] | Is somebody feeling a little left out that they’re not up there? | 有人没在上面而感到失落吗 |
[09:59] | No. And why’d they include Balder? No one’s even heard of him. | 没有 干嘛加上巴德尔 又没人听过他 |
[10:03] | Sure they have. Balder the Brave. | 当然有 勇者巴德尔 |
[10:06] | You know, sometimes I forget that you’re one of them. | 有时我都忘了你是他们家的人 |
[10:09] | You are one of them. Blows my mind. | 你是他们的一分子 真想不透 |
[10:18] | Thor’s not that tall. | 索尔才没那么高 |
[10:25] | So we haven’t been to the Ottoman Hippodrome, | 我们还没去鄂图曼竞技场 |
[10:27] | where the Ghost Clock was spotted. And the balloon park. | 那是鬼钟出现的地方 还有气球公园 |
[10:31] | That sounds like it could be fun. | 听起来应该很好玩 |
[10:32] | -Maybe we… -Mobius, look. | 莫比乌斯 你看 |
[10:36] | “Temporal.” That can’t be a coincidence. | 维多泰姆利的惊人时间奇迹 |
[10:37] | “Temporal.” That can’t be a coincidence. | 「时间」 这不可能是巧合 |
[10:40] | That’s where we’ll find Renslayer. | 我们能在那里找到洛斯蕾尔 |
[10:49] | Would you kindly open the bag? | 你能打开包包吗 |
[10:51] | Unless you want everyone freaking out, | 除非你想吓坏大家 |
[10:53] | you stay in that bag until I tell you otherwise. | 没有我准许 不准出来 |
[10:57] | You two, enjoy the beer. | 两位 畅饮啤酒 |
[11:04] | That’s right, bring it! | 对 继续 |
[11:07] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[11:14] | I think she’s here. | 我想她在这里 |
[11:15] | You think? | 你想 |
[11:16] | Well, I don’t know. She does like a good drink. | 不晓得 她喜欢喝一杯 |
[11:20] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[11:35] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[11:36] | Don’t let her see you. | 别让她看见你 |
[11:51] | -Is that the Loom? -I think so. | -那是隐力吗 -我想是 |
[11:54] | Time is everything. | 时间就是一切 |
[12:01] | It moves… | 它会… |
[12:03] | through each and every one of us. | 在我们每个人之间移动 |
[12:13] | It shapes our… lives. | 它形塑我们的生活 |
[12:19] | Our… futures. | 我们的未来 |
[12:26] | But perhaps we can shape… | 但或许我们也能影响… |
[12:33] | it. | 时间 |
[12:37] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[12:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:42] | He Who Remains. | 留存者 |
[12:44] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 各位先生女士 |
[12:48] | What? You made him sound like this terrifying figure. He… | 什么 你把他讲得好可怕 |
[12:51] | Don’t be shocked… | 别震惊 |
[12:53] | He is. | 他是 |
[12:54] | …when I tell you that time is the future of… | 如果我说时间是能量的… |
[13:02] | energy. | 未来 |
[13:04] | And just what would you know about the future, boy? | 你懂什么未来 小子 |
[13:07] | Great question. Great question. | 好问题… |
[13:10] | And the answer is… | 答案是… |
[13:13] | more than you… might think. | 超出你们的想象 |
[13:21] | We can’t just stand here. | 我们不能光杵在这里 |
[13:23] | It’s one of the Variants that He Who Remains warned me about. | 那是留存者警告我要注意的变体之一 |
[13:25] | It’s coming. It’s beginning. | 来了 开始了 |
[13:27] | Look where we are. Does he look like he’s about to | 看看这里 他像准备要… |
[13:29] | conquer all of time? -Why should we toil in the dirt | -征服时间的样子吗 -我们何必辛苦… |
[13:31] | for coal and petroleum… | 开挖煤矿和石油 |
[13:33] | when the energy | 如果过去… |
[13:36] | when the energy | 隆重登场:他以惊人之力驾驭时间 |
[13:37] | of the past, present, and future flows… | 隆重登场:他以惊人之力驾驭时间 |
[13:39] | of the past, present, and future flows… | 现在和未来的能量就在… |
[13:44] | all around us? | 我们周围流动呢 |
[13:49] | My Temporal Loom… | 我的时间隐力 |
[13:53] | inverts the Temporal Decay of the electricity flowing through it, | 能反转通过电流的时间衰减 |
[13:59] | lowering its entropy, | 降低它的熵 |
[14:02] | and gathering it into fine threads of… | 将它汇聚成一丝丝的… |
[14:09] | power! | 力量 |
[14:11] | Which it then weaves into elegant ropes of… | 接着它会交织成一束束漂亮的… |
[14:19] | voltage. | 电压 |
[14:23] | A chaos. | 一阵混乱 |
[14:25] | A chaos of particles | 一团混乱的粒子 |
[14:28] | is transformed into… | 逐渐变得… |
[14:35] | order. | 井然有序 |
[14:37] | With my device, the wattage Edison uses to light… | 有了我的装置 爱迪生用来点亮… |
[14:46] | a single bulb… | 一颗灯泡的电力 |
[14:52] | can light… | 能点亮… |
[14:56] | the whole of… | 整个… |
[14:59] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[15:02] | So you can light a few bulbs. Big deal. | 你能点亮几颗灯泡 了不起哦 |
[15:06] | You’ll need a lot more than that to light a whole city. | 点亮整座城市需要更多电 |
[15:10] | Don’t misunderstand me, sir. | 别误会了 先生 |
[15:17] | I do not want to light a… city. | 我不想点亮一座城市 |
[15:32] | I aim… | 我的目标是 |
[15:35] | to light, | 点亮… |
[15:37] | to power… | 供电给… |
[15:39] | the entire planet. | 整个地球 |
[15:43] | So, call it a dream. | 好 就算是梦想吧 |
[15:47] | Fine. Sneer. | 好 尽管不屑 |
[15:49] | Laugh it off as pure science fiction. | 当成科幻小说嘲笑 |
[15:54] | But if it can be dreamed, it can be achieved. | 但只要是梦想 就可能实现 |
[15:59] | Because all science is fiction | 因为所有科学在实现之前 |
[16:02] | until it’s fact! | 都是虚构的 |
[16:14] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[16:16] | Welcome to the future, | 欢迎莅临未来 |
[16:19] | my friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[16:24] | I’ve got to have that machine. | 我得弄到那台机器 |
[16:26] | We need to bring him back to the TVA. | 我们得带他回时变局 |
[16:29] | Are you out of your mind? | 你发神经吗 |
[16:30] | You can’t trust a Variant of He Who Remains in the TVA. | 在时变局不能相信留存者的变体 |
[16:33] | That’s a later problem. We have a very serious now problem. | 到时候再说 眼前有个大问题 |
[16:37] | The Loom. | 隐力 |
[16:38] | Yes, and his aura is the only thing that can get us access to the Loom. | 对 只有他的灵光才能让我们使用隐力 |
[16:42] | And who knows what else he can do. | 天晓得他还有什么能耐 |
[16:48] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢… |
[16:52] | Sir, thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[16:54] | Were we ever gonna get Renslayer or Miss Minutes to help us? | 我们会找洛斯蕾尔或分钟小姐帮忙吗 |
[16:57] | I mean… Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[16:58] | Mr. Timely. A moment, please. | 泰姆利先生 耽误你一点时间 |
[17:02] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[17:04] | We need to talk about your future. | 我们得谈谈你的未来 |
[17:06] | There she is. She’s talking to our guy. | 她在那里 跟我们的目标说话 |
[17:08] | Go. | -往这边… -走 |
[17:10] | Well, certainly. Take as many moments as you like. | 当然 想谈多久都行 |
[17:14] | Step aside. -As I was saying… | -让开 -就像我说的… |
[17:16] | -Sir? -Where can we talk? | -先生 -在哪里谈 |
[17:17] | That’s quite a device you’ve got there, Timely. | 你的装置让人大开眼界 泰姆利 |
[17:21] | But I still have some doubts. | 但我还有一些疑虑 |
[17:24] | Oh, it’s still a prototype. | 它还只是原型 |
[17:26] | Albeit, one that many wealthy investors are competing to acquire. | 不过许多富有投资人争相抢购 |
[17:32] | No. No. I was thinking more along the lines of a partnership. | 不 我比较倾向于合伙 |
[17:37] | You give me the patent rights, and I’ll facilitate production. | 你给我专利权 我负责生产 |
[17:46] | No. I don’t do partners. | 不 我不找人合伙 |
[17:52] | – Excuse me. Thank you for coming. – | 失陪了 感谢赏光 |
[17:53] | Good man. Good, good. | 很好 |
[17:55] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[17:56] | -Loved the presentation. -Thank you. | -我很喜欢你的介绍 -谢谢 |
[17:58] | Pardon me. Mr. Timely, a word perhaps? | 泰姆利先生 方便谈一下 |
[18:00] | Forgive my bluntness, sir, but I must have your Temporal Loom. | 恕我直言 我必须拥有你的时间隐力 |
[18:04] | Look, it appears my presentation has piqued much interest. | 看来我的介绍引起不少人的兴趣 |
[18:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, I will be taking all formal bids. | 各位先生女士 我将接受正式投标 |
[18:17] | Perhaps $500 would conclude the bidding? | 也许五百元能得标 |
[18:20] | I’ll give you six. | 我出六百 |
[18:22] | Seven. | 七百 |
[18:23] | -Eight. -Eight-fifty. | -八百 -八百五 |
[18:25] | Step aside, hornswaggler. I was here first. | 闪边 骗子 我先来的 |
[18:29] | One thousand dollars. | 一千元 |
[18:33] | That’s my final offer. | 我的最后出价 |
[18:36] | I suggest you take it. | 我建议你接受 |
[18:43] | I believe we have a deal. | 那就成交了 |
[18:54] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很荣幸与你做生意 |
[18:59] | Hey, clown. You stepped on my foot. | 臭小子 你踩到我的脚 |
[19:04] | I do apologize. | 我道歉 |
[19:05] | I assure you, any physical contact was purely incidental. | 我保证任何肢体接触纯属意外 |
[19:20] | That is the man who’s destined to become He Who Remains? | 那个人注定要成为留存者 |
[19:24] | You sure your plan is gonna work? | 你确定你的计划会成功 |
[19:26] | I told you, it’s not my plan. | 我说过 那不是我的计划 |
[19:29] | It’s his plan. | 是他的计划 |
[19:30] | And quit your worrying. | 别担心了 |
[19:32] | With our help, he’ll be all he’s meant to become. | 有我们的帮助 他绝对会达成目标 |
[19:37] | Come on, he’s getting away. Will you handle this, please? | 他走掉了 拜托赶快搞定 |
[19:39] | How about we settle this outside? | 我们到外面解决吧 |
[19:44] | Gently. | 心平气和 |
[19:46] | Outside? | 外面 |
[19:49] | Excellent suggestion. I agree. | 好建议 我赞成 |
[19:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:55] | The amazing Loki, everyone! He’ll be here all week! | 各位 厉害的洛基 他整周都会在这里 |
[20:05] | Mr. Timely, I need to talk with you about something. | 泰姆利先生 我有事跟你谈 |
[20:08] | Um, yes, my future! | 是 我的未来 |
[20:11] | Do you mind if we walk and talk? Timely! | -介意边走边谈吗 -泰姆利先生 |
[20:13] | Find him! -Excuse me. | -去找他 -借过 |
[20:17] | -Mr. Timely. My associate and I… -Excuse me! Gentlemen. | -泰姆利先生 我和同事… -不好意思 |
[20:20] | -…want to discuss a business venture. -It’s thrilling. | -想讨论一件合作案 -令人兴奋 |
[20:23] | Fellas, we are discussing business. | 抱歉 我们正在谈事情 |
[20:25] | Renslayer, this is only gonna take a minute. | 洛斯蕾尔 一下子就好 |
[20:27] | Do you all know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[20:28] | -Well… -Unfortunately. Yeah, old friend. | 很不幸 是老朋友 |
[20:30] | -Colleagues. -A long time ago. | -同事 -很久以前了 |
[20:32] | -A reunion. -I can hardly remember. | -老友重逢 -我几乎不记得 |
[20:34] | I want my money back, Timely. These trousers don’t work. | 我要退钱 这条裤子没用 |
[20:38] | Councilman, what are you talking about? | 议员 你在说什么 |
[20:43] | You look taller to me. | 你看起来长高了 |
[20:47] | I told you these were a prototype. | 我说过这是原型 |
[20:51] | Perhaps I could come by next week, | 不然我下周过去 |
[20:54] | maybe adjust the settings. | 调整一下设定 |
[20:56] | Next week? -Next week. Fine. | -下周 -下周 好 |
[20:58] | Fine. Fine. | -好 -好 |
[21:00] | Mr. Timely… -Mechanical trousers? | -泰姆利先生 -机械裤 |
[21:03] | You’re a confidence trickster. | 你真是诈骗高手 |
[21:05] | -Luminary is the word you’re looking for. -Of course. Forgive me. | -应该说杰出人士 -当然 请见谅 |
[21:08] | My ideas are just ahead of their time. | 我的思想领先时代 |
[21:10] | Why wouldn’t they be? | 那可不 |
[21:12] | The concepts are bona fide. | 这些概念真诚无欺 |
[21:15] | I just need the crude technology of this era | 我需要这个时代的简陋科技 |
[21:17] | to catch up with my visionary mind. | 跟上我卓越的远见 |
[21:19] | Do you know? I never doubted it for a second. | 我压根儿没怀疑过 |
[21:22] | -Enlightened fellows never do. -Of course. | -开明之士绝不存疑 -那当然 |
[21:24] | -Your inventions are fake, Timely. -Speaking of your visionary mind… | -你的发明是假货 泰姆利 -说到你的卓越远见… |
[21:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:29] | I’ll wipe that smile off your face. | 我让你笑不出来 |
[21:32] | Hey! Thief! | 贼 |
[21:34] | Stop that man! He’s a thief! | 拦住他 他是贼 |
[21:37] | I’m gonna get you, Timely! | 我会逮到你 泰姆利 |
[21:42] | No one swindles me! | 谁都别想骗我 |
[21:47] | -There he is! Get him! -Hugo! | -他在那里 抓住他 -雨果 |
[21:52] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[21:54] | -I need to skip the line. -Go! | -我得插队 -去吧 |
[21:56] | We just wanna talk! -Excuse me. Beg your pardon. | -我们只想谈谈 -抱歉 借过 |
[21:59] | Thank you. Sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[22:03] | Get out of the way! We got you now, Timely! | 让开 别想跑 泰姆利 |
[22:06] | There’s no escape from this carriage. | 休想逃出这车厢 |
[22:08] | Folks, folks, there’s a thief in here! | 各位…这里有贼 |
[22:11] | There’s a thief. Where is he? What… | 有贼 他在哪 |
[22:14] | He’s over there! He’s over there! | 他在那边… |
[22:17] | Open the door! Do you know who I am, boy? | 开门 你知道我是谁吗 |
[22:24] | Not a great time. | 时机不对 |
[22:25] | Sorry, we’ve got a development. | 抱歉 我们有进展 |
[22:27] | We have a development here, too. | 这里也有进展 |
[22:29] | Turns out we have something even better than Miss Minutes. | 我们发现了比分钟小姐更好的目标 |
[22:31] | We have a He Who Remains Variant. | 这里有留存者的变体 |
[22:33] | We can use his temporal aura. | 我们能利用他的时间灵光 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:39] | Okay. Uh… | 好 |
[22:41] | Heads up, Casey has had a really weird TemPad reading. | 跟你说一下 凯西发现时间平板出现怪异读数 |
[22:45] | What, weird like dangerous? Where? | 有危险吗 在哪 |
[22:47] | About ten feet from where you’re standing. | 离你站的地方十英尺 |
[22:50] | Victor. All right. | 维多 好了 |
[22:51] | You’re clearly really good at getting away. | 显然你很会开溜 我们都一样 |
[22:53] | – We have that in common. – | 显然你很会开溜 我们都一样 |
[22:55] | -What the… -Sylvie! Sylvie, no! | -搞什么… -希薇…不要 |
[22:57] | You stay out of this. | 你别插手 |
[22:59] | No! | 不要 |
[23:01] | Just wait. Just wait for a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[23:03] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[23:04] | Get out of my face and let me finish the job. | 闪边 让我一了百了 |
[23:11] | Great. You let Sylvie track you here? | 太棒了 你让希薇追踪你到这里 |
[23:14] | Did it occur to you maybe she tracked you here? | 你有没有想过也许她在追踪你 |
[23:18] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? Come on. Just between us. | 跟我说到底怎么回事 我会保密 |
[23:21] | What are you up to? | 你想干嘛 |
[23:23] | We don’t work together anymore, Mobius. I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我们已经不合作了 我没必要跟你说 |
[23:26] | Yeah, and look where not working together has got ya. You’re a fugitive. | 看看不合作的下场 你成了逃犯 |
[23:31] | When you showed up out of nowhere to ruin my life, | 当你突然冒出来毁掉我的人生 |
[23:34] | you asked me what I would do if one of his Variants turned up. | 你问我 他的变体出现时我会怎么做 |
[23:37] | And I told you then, I’d kill him. | 当时我就说 我会杀了他 |
[23:40] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:42] | We need him. Without his help, the TVA will be destroyed. | 我们需要他 没他帮忙 时变局会毁灭 |
[23:46] | Good. Let it burn. Do you care about anything but the TVA? | 很好 让它毁掉 除了时变局你在乎什么 |
[23:50] | The TVA. The Time Variance Authority. | 时变局 时间变异管理局 |
[23:54] | I know you just want to be left alone to live a life on your branch. | 我知道你只想独自在你的支轴上过日子 |
[23:58] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[24:00] | But if the Loom fails and the TVA is destroyed, | 但要是隐力失效 时变局毁灭 |
[24:03] | there won’t be a life to go back to. | 就没有人生可以回去 |
[24:05] | Not for you, not for anyone. | 对你和任何人都没有 |
[24:08] | And we can’t fix it without him. | 少了他就无法补救 |
[24:11] | Mobius, you’re the one who sided with Loki over me. | 莫比乌斯 是你抛弃我 跟洛基结盟 |
[24:14] | Don’t play the teamwork card on me now. | 别打出团队合作牌 |
[24:16] | Can I play the “you-tried-to-kill-me” card? | 那能打出「你想杀我」牌吗 |
[24:18] | Does that get me anywhere? | 有用吗 |
[24:20] | Because the TVA is melting down, and he is the key to fixing the Loom. | 时变局濒临崩坏 他是修补隐力的关键 |
[24:25] | We’re running out of time. We need your help. | 快没时间了 我们需要你帮忙 |
[24:28] | No, Mobius. There is no “we.” Not anymore. | 不 莫比乌斯 没有「我们」 再也没有了 |
[24:41] | Oh, no! | 惨了 |
[24:45] | Stopping that place from being destroyed and fixing it | 阻止那里毁灭和补救它 |
[24:47] | are two very, very different things. | 是截然不同的两件事 |
[24:51] | And working with one of his Variants is not gonna get you either. | 跟他的变体合作也帮不了你 |
[24:54] | Your machete hasn’t solved any problems thus far. | 你的大刀目前没解决任何问题 |
[24:57] | Do you think I want to be here? | 你以为我想来这里吗 |
[24:58] | Do you think I’m gonna get any joy out of killing that man? | 你以为杀死那个人我会开心吗 |
[25:02] | Then don’t. | 那就别动手 |
[25:04] | Where do you think he got that book? | 你想他在哪拿到这本书 |
[25:06] | If you and the TVA hadn’t messed with him, he’d have remained harmless. | 如果你和时变局没招惹他 他也不会惹是生非 |
[25:10] | But instead, you weaponized him. | 可是你们却把他当成武器 |
[25:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:14] | Renslayer set him on a path that he wasn’t meant for. | 洛斯蕾尔将他送上不该走的路 |
[25:17] | And now you are waltzing him straight back into the TVA. | 现在你硬要把他拖回时变局 |
[25:22] | The thief of all free will. | 自由意志之贼 |
[25:25] | The most dangerous man who ever lived. | 史上最危险的人 |
[25:27] | Sylvie, I have never met this man in my life. | 希薇 我这辈子根本没见过他 |
[25:30] | I didn’t give him this book. | 我没给他这本书 |
[25:32] | I never heard the name Victor Timely until today. | 我今天才听到维多泰姆利这名字 |
[25:35] | I was shocked when I saw his face too. Maybe you’re right. | 看到他的脸我也很震惊 或许你说得对 |
[25:37] | Maybe we should throw him off this Ferris wheel. | 或许我们该把他从这摩天轮扔下去 |
[25:40] | But we need him. The TVA needs him. | 但我们需要他 时变局需要他 |
[25:44] | – The lives they protect need him. – | 他们保护的生命需要他 |
[25:50] | You haven’t got a clue, have you? | 你还是搞不懂 对吧 |
[25:56] | Those lives, your home, are in danger. | 那些生命 还有你的家都陷入险境 |
[26:00] | And right now, he may be our best hope of saving them. | 现在 他可能是我们 拯救他们最大的希望 |
[26:06] | This is all very familiar, isn’t it? | 这局面很熟悉吧 |
[26:11] | I can’t let him live. | 我不能让他活命 |
[26:17] | No. | 不 |
[26:25] | Mr. Timely. | 泰姆利先生 |
[26:27] | Mr. Timely, are you okay? | 泰姆利先生还好吗 |
[26:28] | You all right? -I’m all right. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[26:29] | Get out of my way! -Wait, hold on, hold on! | -别挡路 -等一下 |
[26:32] | Where is he? -ROBBER BARON: You got nowhere to run. | -他在哪 -你无处可逃了 |
[26:34] | Miss Minutes? -MISS MINUTES: Yeah? | -分钟小姐 -是 |
[26:35] | This is your moment. -ROBBER BARON: Get him! | -你表现的时候到了 -抓住他 |
[26:39] | Ghost Clock! -Boo! | 鬼钟 |
[26:43] | You better run! | 你们最好快跑 |
[26:48] | This way. So many questions. | -这边 -我有好多疑问 |
[26:55] | This is on you. | 都是你害的 |
[26:58] | Loki! Come on! | 洛基 快点 |
[27:03] | Absolutely not. | 免谈 |
[27:15] | You’ll love this. Make yourself comfortable. | 你会喜欢的 不要客气 |
[27:19] | One of your inventions? | 你的发明之一吗 |
[27:34] | This button here controls the temperature through the cushion. | 这个按钮透过座垫控制温度 |
[27:41] | It can go down to 40 degrees. | 能降至华氏40度 |
[27:47] | Oh! And… | 还有… |
[27:54] | A refrigerator chair. | 冰箱椅 |
[27:56] | Touch it. | 摸摸看 |
[27:59] | Very… practical. | 非常…实用 |
[28:04] | So did you like my performance back there? Ooh! | 你喜欢我刚才的演出吗 |
[28:10] | Bravo. It was marvelous. | 太棒了 令人惊艳 |
[28:14] | -A bit creepy. -Thank you. | -有点恐怖 -谢谢 |
[28:16] | But, our hero. | 不过 我们的英雄 |
[28:19] | Is this apparition your helper? | 这个幽灵是你的帮手吗 |
[28:23] | Uh, no. I am a fully conscious and sentient artificial intelligence entity. | 不 我是有完整意识 与知觉的人工智能体 |
[28:27] | And I have a name. Miss Minutes. | 我有名字 分钟小姐 |
[28:30] | Excusez-moi, Mademoiselle Minutes. | 不好意思 分钟小姐 |
[28:36] | You are absolutely singular. | 你真是无比奇妙 |
[28:40] | Why, thank you. You’re pretty singular yourself. | 谢谢 你也挺奇妙的 |
[28:44] | At least, you will be. | 至少以后会 |
[28:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:49] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[28:51] | Ladies, it’s high time someone tells me exactly… | 两位小姐 应该有人告诉我… |
[28:55] | what is going on. | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:04] | A long time ago… | 很久以前 |
[29:07] | far from now… | 距离现在很遥远 |
[29:10] | a different time, | 一个不同的时空 |
[29:12] | a version of you created an entity called the Time Variance Authority. | 你的一个版本创立了 名为时间变异管理局的机构 |
[29:17] | But two Variants of the same Norse god murdered him, | 但一个北欧神明的两个变体谋杀了他 |
[29:26] | Are you saying… | 你是说… |
[29:31] | I created the TVA? | 我创立了时变局 |
[29:36] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[29:38] | I know this must be overwhelming. | 你一定难以接受 |
[29:41] | If it’s too much for you… | 如果你觉得太沉重… |
[29:42] | No. | 不 |
[29:44] | It’s like the story of myself that I… | 这就像我常想象的… |
[29:50] | always imagined… | 我自己的故事 |
[29:54] | is true. | 成真了 |
[29:57] | Did you hear the murder part? | 你有听见谋杀的部分吗 |
[30:00] | That is why you need me by your side. | 所以你需要我的支持 |
[30:05] | – I’ll keep you safe. – | 我会维护你的安全 |
[30:08] | And the two of you work for the TVA? | 你们两个为时变局效力 |
[30:13] | Well, even before the TVA or her, you created me. | 在时变局和她之前 你先创造了我 |
[30:19] | And we worked together at the End of Time. | 我们在时间尽头一起合作 |
[30:22] | I’m here because I know what a great man you can become. | 我来是因为我知道 你能变成一个伟大的人 |
[30:29] | And… | 而… |
[30:31] | and you, Mrs… | 这位太太 你叫… |
[30:34] | Ms. Ravonna. | 拉芙娜小姐 |
[30:37] | Ms. Ravonna. | 拉芙娜小姐 |
[30:38] | I’m just looking to restore stability to the TVA. | 我试图让时变局恢复稳定 |
[30:43] | Our Loom, a device not unlike your prototype you had on stage, | 我们的隐力装置 类似你在舞台上展示的原型 |
[30:48] | it’s in trouble. And it needs you. | 出了问题 它需要你 |
[30:51] | That is not dissimilar to what the wizard gentleman said to me | 这很像摩天轮上那个巫师 |
[30:57] | on the Ferris wheel. | 对我说的话 |
[30:59] | Why aren’t the two of you in cahoots with him and his butler? | 你们怎么不和他跟他的管家联手 |
[31:04] | -They can’t be trusted. -Why not? | -他们不能信任 -为什么 |
[31:07] | Loki helped murder your Variant. | 洛基协助杀害你的变体 |
[31:09] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[31:10] | But he was protecting me. | 但他在保护我 |
[31:13] | Mmm… He switches sides. It’s a well-documented behavioral trait. | 他很善变 有证据佐证他这种行为特质 |
[31:20] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:23] | Don’t you want to see who it is? | 你不想看看是谁吗 |
[31:24] | Timely, open this door! | 泰姆利 给我开门 |
[31:26] | We could just take a time door. | 我们可以走时间门 |
[31:28] | Are you crazy? They’ll track us. | 你疯啦 他们会追踪我们 |
[31:30] | It won’t matter if we go straight to the TVA. | 我们直接去时变局就没关系 |
[31:32] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪里也不去 |
[31:34] | until I have my latest prototype. -ROBBER BARON: Timely, come out here! | -除非拿到我最新的原型 -泰姆利 出来 |
[31:38] | Okay. Pack it up. Let’s go. | 好 东西收一收 我们走 |
[31:41] | -It’s at my lab across the lake. -The lake? | -它在我湖对岸的实验室 -湖 |
[31:43] | You’ll love it. It’s like the Caribbean of the Midwest. | 你会很喜欢 就像中西部的加勒比海 |
[31:46] | You don’t live here? | 你不住这里 |
[31:47] | No, this is just a pied-à-terre. | 这只是歇脚的地方 |
[31:50] | I do all my sales in Chicago, | 我都在芝加哥做买卖 |
[31:53] | but my lab is in Wisconsin. | 但实验室在威斯康辛 |
[31:56] | Go, go, go. | 快走… |
[31:57] | Lower taxes. | 税率比较低 |
[32:00] | Break it! Go! | 踢开 快 |
[32:05] | Outside! | 出去追 |
[32:10] | They’ve tracked us! Run! -MAN: There! | -他们追来了 快跑 -那边 |
[32:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[32:17] | He’s mine, rat bags. | 他是我的 小人 |
[32:21] | -Go ahead. -I beg your pardon? | -动手吧 -你说什么 |
[32:25] | Take him! He’s all yours. | 干掉他 交给你了 |
[32:36] | -Anything? -Nothing. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[32:38] | Okay, I’ll have B-15 run a trace. | 我请B-15追踪他 |
[32:39] | This way. | 这边 |
[32:58] | Excuse me! Sir… Excuse me. Yeah, thank you. Thank you. Clear the way. | 借过 抱歉 谢谢…让一让 |
[33:03] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过… |
[33:05] | Just… Yes. Just one moment, thank you. | 对 等一下 谢谢 |
[33:12] | Sir, use your legs. Yeah. | 先生 腿顶着 对 |
[33:18] | Excuse me! Excuse me. Thank you. | 借过…谢谢 |
[33:21] | Pardon me. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[33:24] | We need the usual accommodations. | 我们需要普通舱房 |
[33:36] | So, what’s this latest work of yours that’s so important? | 你最新作品是什么 那么重要 |
[33:43] | The key to… | 了解… |
[33:44] | understanding and manipulating… time. | 与操控时间的关键 |
[33:50] | This is where I keep everything I’ve ever imagined. | 我所有的构想都记在这里 |
[33:55] | All my designs. | 我所有的设计 |
[33:57] | That looks impressive. | 看起来真了不起 |
[33:59] | It’s a TVA guidebook. | 它是时变局手册 |
[34:04] | Perhaps you recognize it? | 也许你认得 |
[34:06] | It was delivered to me… when I was a child. | 小时候有人送来给我 |
[34:12] | Dropped into my life by some… | 一只神圣之手把它投入… |
[34:17] | divine hand. | 我的生命 |
[34:20] | I’ve never found out who. | 我始终没发现是谁 |
[34:31] | You? | 是你 |
[34:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[34:36] | I brought it to you. | 我拿给你的 |
[34:38] | You brought it to him the way the postman brings the post. | 你像邮差那样送去给他 |
[34:40] | We both know whose plan it was. | 我们都知道那是谁的计划 |
[34:46] | Well, whoever it was, I thank you. | 不管是谁 谢谢你 |
[34:51] | This book has… | 这本册子… |
[34:55] | defined the course of my life. | 界定了我人生的方向 |
[34:58] | I like to think of it as a correspondence | 我把它当成我自己 |
[35:01] | between myself and the visionary author, Ouroboros. | 和充满远见的作者欧罗波洛之间在通信 |
[35:09] | Here. This is the most important discovery I’ve made yet. | 这个 这是我最重要的发现 |
[35:16] | It’s a Throughput Multiplier. | 处理量倍增器 |
[35:18] | It could help you with your… Loom. | 它可能帮助你们的隐力装置 |
[35:23] | I always knew my ideas were good, | 我一直知道我的构想很棒 |
[35:26] | I just didn’t have the technology to make them… | 只是没有技术让它们… |
[35:31] | really work. | 发挥功能 |
[35:38] | Oh, happy day. | 今天真开心 |
[35:41] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[35:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:01] | You know, Victor, I’m… | 其实 维多 |
[36:05] | I’m starting to see the man you’ll become. | 我开始发现你会变成怎样的人 |
[36:16] | Appreciate that… | 谢谢你 |
[36:19] | Ravonna. | 拉芙娜 |
[36:22] | I have high hopes for this partnership. | 我对这段伙伴关系充满期待 |
[36:57] | You heard her, Victor. “Partnership.” | 你听到她说的 维多 「伙伴关系」 |
[37:01] | You had to do it. | 你非做不可 |
[37:03] | Bye. | 掰了 |
[37:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[37:47] | Have a seat, a float. | 请坐 请飘浮 |
[37:50] | I’ll just be a minute. | 马上好 |
[37:51] | Oh, take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[37:53] | Don’t worry about me. | 别管我 |
[38:06] | You’re so much like him. | 你跟他好像 |
[38:08] | Look at all your amazing work. | 看看你的惊人作品 |
[38:12] | I’m so happy to be here. | 我好高兴来这里 |
[38:22] | Is that… | 那是… |
[38:25] | This is it. | 就是它 |
[38:29] | The culmination of my life’s… | 我毕生心血的… |
[38:34] | work. | 集大成之作 |
[38:40] | -Just wonderful. -Yes. | -太美妙了 -对 |
[38:44] | You have always been so smart, Victor. | 你一向都这么聪明 维多 |
[38:49] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[38:52] | -Let’s go. -Now, what’s the rush? | -走吧 -急什么 |
[38:58] | Don’t we have to get to… | 我们不是得去… |
[39:02] | the TVA? | 时变局吗 |
[39:04] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[39:06] | It might be smart to lay low for a while. | 低调一阵子可能比较好 |
[39:08] | We made quite the ruckus back there. | 我们引发了不少骚动呢 |
[39:16] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[39:20] | You know, for a moment, I was worried that you wouldn’t come with me. | 其实 我原本担心你不肯跟我来 |
[39:25] | That you liked Ravonna better than me. | 你比较喜欢的是拉芙娜 不是我 |
[39:33] | Is there a sketch of me in that journal of yours? | 你的笔记本里有我的草图吗 |
[39:37] | Not yet, but I… | 还没 可是… |
[39:41] | I’m sure there will be. | 我相信会有的 |
[39:44] | When you first created me, | 你刚创造我时 |
[39:46] | long before the TVA or a Multiversal War, | 早在时变局或多重宇宙战争之前 |
[39:50] | I was just a simple AI. Just something to play chess with. | 我只是人工智能 用来下棋的东西 |
[39:55] | But you knew I could be more for you, | 但你知道我能为你做更多 |
[39:59] | so you gave me autonomy to write my own programming. | 于是你赋予我撰写自己程序的自主性 |
[40:03] | I was allowed to have wants, | 我能够拥有想望 |
[40:06] | and follow whims and become who I am. | 随心所欲 成为现在的我 |
[40:10] | And still, each night we played chess and talked. | 不过 每晚我们还是会下棋聊天 |
[40:15] | A loyal friend. | 忠心的朋友 |
[40:18] | More than friends. | 不只是朋友 |
[40:20] | The war, the TVA, the eons after. | 战争 时变局 后来的漫长岁月 |
[40:24] | I, alone, was by your side. | 只有我在你身边 |
[40:28] | But there was one whim you never allowed me. | 但你始终不准我有一个念头 |
[40:33] | Why didn’t you allow me a real body? | 为什么不让我有真正的身体 |
[40:38] | Well, that wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[40:44] | If I had a body, we could truly lead together. | 如果我有身体 我们就能真正一起领导 |
[40:50] | Yes, that’s… something | 对 那件事… |
[40:54] | I don’t know how to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[40:57] | You never even tried. | 你根本没试过 |
[40:59] | With all your powers and all your abilities, | 你有那么强大的能力 |
[41:02] | you just kept me as your thing. | 却只把我当成你的物品 |
[41:05] | Your computer, your toy. | 你的电脑 你的玩具 |
[41:08] | Instead of what I could have been. | 不让我更进一步 |
[41:12] | Your girl. | 当你的女友 |
[41:17] | Victor, what are you doing? | 维多 你想干嘛 |
[41:19] | Put that down. Don’t do this! We’re a team. You need me! I love you! | 放下 别这样 我们是队友 你需要我 我爱你 |
[41:30] | Oh, dear. Lovers’ tiff? | -天啊 -小俩口吵架 |
[41:35] | Thank God you’re here. | 幸好你来了 |
[41:38] | Things were getting quite strange. | 情况变得好奇怪 |
[41:41] | That’s… that’s very dangerous. | 那个非常危险 |
[41:45] | Still a prototype. | 还是原型 |
[41:48] | Quite unstable. | 相当不稳定 |
[41:52] | Clearly, I made a mistake | 显然我犯了错 |
[41:56] | -leaving you behind. -Save it. | -丢下你不管 -省省吧 |
[41:59] | I was entrusted with this mission by He Who Remains, not his Variant. | 委托这项任务给我的是留存者 不是他的变体 |
[42:04] | So, from now on, | 所以从现在起 |
[42:07] | I’m the one in charge. | 我当老大 |
[42:14] | Are we clear? | 清楚吗 |
[42:18] | As a bell, Ravonna. | 非常清楚 拉芙娜 |
[42:21] | Ms. Renslayer. | 洛斯蕾尔小姐 |
[42:25] | -No, no! -Step away from him. We need him. | -不… -离他远一点 我们需要他 |
[42:28] | Move any closer, and he’s done. | 再靠过来 他就没命 |
[42:31] | Stop. Von, what are you doing? | 住手 你在干嘛 |
[42:35] | Is this the free will that you were looking for? | 这是你在寻找的自由意志吗 |
[42:39] | Look at me. You have lost your way. | 看着我 你已经乱了方寸 |
[42:43] | Mobius, you really are unbelievable. | 莫比乌斯 你真是离谱 |
[42:49] | How dare you lecture me? | 竟敢教训我 |
[42:51] | I’m not lecturing, I’m pleading. | 不是教训 我在恳求你 |
[42:54] | After all those years of doing your dirty work, | 这些年来帮你干苦差事 |
[42:57] | cleaning up your messes, | 清理善后 |
[42:59] | making the hard decisions you never had the nerve to make. | 做出你没胆做的艰困决定 |
[43:03] | After all the times I put the TVA above myself, | 我为时变局鞠躬尽瘁 |
[43:10] | even at the cost of my own happiness, | 甚至牺牲自己的幸福 |
[43:14] | my humanity. | 牺牲我的人性 |
[43:16] | Who are you to lecture me about losing my way? | 你凭什么说我乱了方寸 |
[43:20] | Look. We’ve all lost our way, | 听着 我们都乱了方寸 |
[43:23] | but someone has to keep track of the big picture here. | 但总得有人为大局着想 |
[43:29] | You have no idea what it takes to lead, | 你根本不晓得如何领导 |
[43:33] | to act, to keep order. | 采取行动 维持秩序 |
[43:36] | Did you happen to notice the second I left, | 你有注意到我一走 |
[43:40] | everything crumbled? | 一切都乱了套吗 |
[43:43] | I am the only one who can bring stability to the TVA | 只有我能为时变局带来稳定 |
[43:46] | because that’s what I’ve been doing, thanklessly, for eons. | 因为长久以来我无怨无悔付出 |
[43:51] | When will you learn that none of your words mean a thing? | 你何时才能搞懂 你的话根本不重要 |
[43:54] | All that matters is order versus chaos. | 最重要的是秩序与混乱的抗衡 |
[43:59] | No. | -我就是秩序 -不要 |
[44:43] | Please. | 求求你 |
[44:47] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[44:50] | Oh, you will. | 你会的 |
[44:53] | You’ll do terrible things. | 你会做出可怕的事 |
[44:57] | That isn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[45:02] | That… You don’t know me. | 那…你不了解我 |
[45:08] | You don’t know the heart… | 你不了解那颗… |
[45:14] | the heart I have beating in my chest. | 在我胸中跳动的心 |
[45:21] | I can make my own choices. | 我能自己做决定 |
[45:30] | I’m not the man you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那个人 |
[45:50] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开 |
[45:57] | Walk through. | 走过去 |
[46:10] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔 |
[46:16] | And leave her to me. | 把她留给我 |
[46:36] | Here we are. | 终于见面了 |
[46:40] | I suppose I’ve been a box you’ve been wanting to tick for a long time. | 我猜你老早就想解决掉我 |
[46:50] | If you’re gonna kill me, just do it. | 如果你要杀我 尽管动手 |
[46:52] | Oh, no. I’ve killed you a thousand times in my mind, | 不 我在脑中杀了你一千次 |
[46:57] | each time more brutal than the last. | 一次比一次残忍 |
[47:01] | It’s crippling, that kind of obsession. | 无比凶残 难以自拔 |
[47:04] | I’m starting to realize that. | 我现在才开始体认到 |
[47:07] | It’s power for you, isn’t it? | 你要的是权力 对吧 |
[47:10] | That’s what you want. | 那是你要的 |
[47:11] | A seat at the End of Time. | 在时间尽头占一席之地 |
[47:15] | Well, be careful what you wish for. | 小心你所许的愿望 |
[48:04] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[48:07] | Darn. | 真是的 |
[48:10] | I should’ve known. | 我早该料到的 |
[48:14] | I had him under control until you sabotaged me and made fools of us. | 我本来控制了他 直到你搞破坏 耍我们 |
[48:18] | Well, it was foolish of him to make an enemy | 他真笨 竟把知道 |
[48:21] | out of someone who knows all his secrets. | 他所有秘密的人当成敌人 |
[48:25] | I know a really big one about you. | 我知道你的一个大秘密 |
[48:31] | I can tell you, but… | 我能告诉你 可是… |
[48:33] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[48:34] | It’s gonna make you real angry. | 你会非常火大 |