时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Three, three, three. | 三 三 三 |
[00:19] | Three, three. | 三 三 |
[00:23] | Four, four, four. | 四 四 四 |
[00:27] | Four, four. | 四 四 |
[00:31] | Five, five, five. | 五 五 五 |
[00:36] | Five, five. | 五 五 |
[00:40] | Okay. Everyone remember the rules? | 好吧 大家都记得规则吧 |
[00:46] | Are you sure this is the best idea? | 你确定这是最好的办法吗 |
[00:50] | What else are we gonna do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[00:56] | Okay, have you got any eights? | 好吧 你有8吗 |
[01:00] | Go fish. | 抓牌 |
[01:06] | Hey, it’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[01:15] | Do you have any threes? | 你有3吗 |
[01:17] | Go fish. | 抓牌 |
[01:21] | Okay. Do you have any… | 好吧 你有… |
[01:24] | The Resolute made 23 routine trips. | 坚毅号进行了23次常规飞行 |
[01:27] | So what happened to ours? | 我们怎么就出事了 |
[01:29] | There’s no use in speculating. | 乱猜也没用 |
[01:33] | Completing de-orbit burn. | 离轨点火即将完毕 |
[01:35] | Helmets on. | 戴头盔 |
[01:42] | Begin entry phase in 30 seconds. | 30秒后开始进入 |
[01:51] | Okay. Um, it’s still my turn. | 好 还是我来 |
[02:00] | Do you have any nines? | 你有9吗 |
[02:02] | – Seriously, Penny? – What? | -不是吧 佩妮 -怎么了 |
[02:04] | Did you see my hand? | 你看我的牌了吗 |
[02:05] | You count cards. | 你数牌 |
[02:07] | I don’t know why everyone doesn’t. | 我不知道为什么其他人不数 |
[02:08] | Okay, can I have my nine, please? | 好吧 能把9给我吗 |
[02:17] | Music off. Atmospheric disturbance detected. | 音乐关 检测到大气层紊流 |
[02:21] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[02:24] | Remember your training. | 记住训练内容 |
[02:26] | The computer will land us just fine. That’s what it’s for. | 电脑会让我们安全降落的 那是它的工作 |
[02:29] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[02:56] | Impact detected. | 检测到撞击 |
[02:58] | Landing trajectory off course. | 降落轨迹偏离 |
[03:02] | – Mom! – Take my hand. | -妈妈 -抓着我的手 |
[03:06] | – It’s okay. – Hold on to me! | -没事的 -抓住我 |
[03:07] | Warning. Entry angle exceeding parameters. Correcting. | 警告 进入角度超过正常范围 正在纠正 |
[03:11] | – 4,000 feet. – It’s okay. | -四千英尺 -没事 |
[03:15] | 3,000 feet. | 三千英尺 |
[03:16] | Entry angle exceeding parameters. | 进入角度超过正常范围 |
[03:18] | – Take my hand. – 2,000 feet. | -抓着我的手 -两千英尺 |
[03:20] | Take my hand. | 抓着我的手 |
[03:22] | 1,000 feet. Brace for impact. Brace for impact. Brace for impact. | 一千英尺 准备撞击 准备撞击 |
[03:41] | Sound off. | 说话 |
[03:43] | Judy accounted for. | 朱迪在 |
[03:45] | Penny accounted for. | 佩妮在 |
[03:49] | Will? Will? Are you all right? | 威尔 你没事吧 |
[03:52] | Accounted for. | 在 |
[03:56] | Let’s evacuate. | 我们撤 |
[03:57] | – Supply cabinet. – Already on it. | -补给柜 -这就去 |
[04:02] | Maureen? | 莫琳 |
[04:02] | – It’s my leg. – Mom? | -我的腿 -妈妈 |
[04:05] | It’s fine. It’s just stuck. | 没事 只是卡住了 |
[04:07] | It’s okay. I got this. You go get the supplies. | 没事 我来 你去拿补给 |
[04:10] | Will, come on, follow me. | 威尔 跟我来 |
[04:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[04:16] | – Will, stay close. – I’m coming. | -威尔 跟紧 -我来了 |
[04:20] | Quick, to the top hatch. Come on. | 快去顶舱口 快 |
[04:23] | In here. Come on. | 进去 走 |
[04:36] | – It’s jammed! Will, come on up. – Okay. | -卡住了 威尔 上来 -好 |
[04:40] | Landing surface unstable. | 降落平面不稳 |
[04:45] | – Judy. Come on. – I’m up! | -朱迪 来 -我上去了 |
[04:54] | I don’t fit. | 我过不去 |
[04:57] | We’ll have to go around. | 我们得绕路 |
[05:00] | Don’t go anywhere. We’ll come around. | 别走开 我们绕路出去 |
[06:09] | Are those other Jupiters? | 那些是木星飞船吗 |
[06:11] | At least eight. | 至少还有八艘 |
[06:13] | We’re not the only ones that made it. | 我们不是唯一幸存的 |
[06:17] | Made it where? | 幸存在哪了 |
[06:19] | Here, sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[06:24] | Lucky I just happened to be here. | 幸好有我在 |
[06:27] | Lucky thing. | 幸好 |
[06:31] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[07:00] | So, who’s my Secret Santa? | 谁是我的秘密圣诞老人 |
[07:10] | – Ta-da! – Are those my mom’s cookies? | -看啊 -那是我妈妈的饼干吗 |
[07:12] | Grandma wasn’t here to bake them this year, so, gave it a shot. | 奶奶今年不能来烤 我就试了试 |
[07:16] | She never trusted me with the recipe. | 她可没把配方告诉我过 |
[07:17] | I don’t know, I guess I’m just special? | 不知道 可能是我特别吧 |
[07:21] | So, where are you these days? | 你现在在哪 |
[07:25] | You know he can’t say. | 你知道他不能说 |
[07:26] | Well, wherever you are, it’s night, | 不管你在哪 那里是晚上 |
[07:29] | which rules out Europe, | 所以排除了欧洲 |
[07:32] | Africa, the Middle East, | 非洲 中东 |
[07:34] | Asia, Australia… | 亚洲 澳大利亚 |
[07:37] | Is that our hedge? | 那是我们的家树篱吗 |
[07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[07:44] | You guys are too smart. | 你们太聪明了 |
[07:49] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[07:51] | Dad! I missed you. | 爸爸 我好想你 |
[07:54] | – You’re home. – Oh, my God! | -你回家了 -天呐 |
[07:56] | Let me in. | 让我也来抱抱 |
[08:00] | – Ew, you guys. – Gross. Get a room. | -你俩呀 -恶心啦 开房去吧 |
[08:05] | What did you bring me? | 带什么礼物来了 |
[08:10] | You know how many strings I had to pull to get here? | 你知道我动用了多少关系才回来吗 |
[08:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[08:30] | …discovered a sizable, | …发现了一个个头不小的 |
[08:31] | unknown celestial object that’s headed our way. | 未知天体在朝我们飞来 |
[08:34] | NASA scientists are working around the clock | 宇航局科学家在日夜不停地 |
[08:37] | to track the object’s orbital path | 追踪天体的轨道 |
[08:39] | and to assess the risk of collision. | 并评估碰撞威胁 |
[08:40] | I have it. | 我看到了 |
[08:41] | A news briefing has been scheduled… | 新闻发布会已做了安排… |
[08:44] | I’m gonna take a look, okay, Mom? | 我要看看 好吗 妈妈 |
[08:49] | It’s broken. | 骨折了 |
[08:50] | Well, that’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[08:55] | Hey, you took time to grab that? Who were you planning to call? | 你还有时间拿上了那个 你打算打给谁 |
[08:58] | I grabbed a pack. I did what I was supposed to do. | 我拿了个包 那是我该做的 |
[09:00] | Hey, kids, it could be worse. | 孩子们 还可能更糟呢 |
[09:03] | How? | 怎么说 |
[09:06] | Mom, no! | 妈妈 别 |
[09:08] | Hey, what are you doing? We haven’t tested the atmosphere. | 你干什么呢 我们还没检测过大气 |
[09:11] | You already did. Look. | 你测了 看 |
[09:15] | If the air was toxic, you’d be dead by now. | 如果空气有毒 你早死了 |
[09:27] | Not a bad consolation prize. | 这安慰奖也不坏 |
[09:30] | First fresh air in months. | 几个月来第一次呼吸新鲜空气 |
[09:46] | Mayday, mayday. This is Jupiter 2. Do you read? Over. | 呼救 这里是木星2号 收到吗 完毕 |
[09:55] | Probably should have read | 飞进太空前 |
[09:56] | the fine print before I launched into space. | 或许该把具体情况都看仔细了 |
[10:00] | Okay. Let’s figure out where we are. | 好吧 看看我们在哪吧 |
[10:02] | We evacuated the Resolute halfway between home and the colony… | 我们撤离坚毅号时是在从家到殖民星球的半途中 |
[10:05] | Just call it Earth. It’s not your home anymore. | 喊它地球 那已经不是你的家了 |
[10:09] | Earth and the colony. | 地球和殖民星球 |
[10:11] | This planet is unlike any we have ever mapped. | 这个星球不像任何我们标记过的星球 |
[10:14] | Wherever we are, I… It’s a Goldilocks planet. | 不管我们在哪 都是瞎猫碰上死耗子 |
[10:17] | Earth-like atmosphere, air-pressure, gravity. | 这里的大气 气压和重力都近地 |
[10:20] | Clearly no lack of water. It’s… | 显然不缺水 |
[10:23] | The odds of that happening are… | 这样的巧合 |
[10:26] | It’s like winning the lottery. | 就像中头彩 |
[10:28] | The way not dying in a car accident is like winning the lottery. | 就好像没死在车祸里那样的中头彩 |
[10:30] | Until you remember you were in a car accident. | 直到你想起来自己出了车祸 |
[10:34] | We’re lost. | 我们迷失了 |
[10:35] | No kidding. | 可不是呢 |
[10:40] | I can’t raise any of the other Jupiters. | 我找不到其他木星飞船 |
[10:43] | The Resolute will send a rescue party, right? | 坚毅号会派救援队吧 |
[10:46] | I’m sure they’ll follow emergency protocol. | 他们肯定会遵守紧急规程 |
[10:49] | Hey, where does it hurt? | 哪里疼 |
[10:51] | – All across here. – It’s from the crash harness. It’s normal. | -这一片 -是撞击护具勒的 很正常 |
[10:54] | To you, maybe. Not to him. | 对你来说吧 对他不是 |
[10:56] | He didn’t mean anything by it. | 他没别的意思 |
[10:57] | Yeah, maybe he just forgot we’re not under his command. | 是啊 他或许忘了 我们不是他的手下 |
[11:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:03] | You’re all right. Inhale. | 没事 呼入 |
[11:06] | Hold. | 憋住 |
[11:16] | Is that another crashed ship? | 那是又一艘坠毁飞船吗 |
[11:18] | You’re disappointing me. Look at the color. | 你让我失望了 看看那颜色 |
[11:21] | It’s bright white… | 亮白 |
[11:22] | If it was rocket fuel, it would be reddish. | 如果是火箭燃料 该是偏红的 |
[11:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:26] | Okay, hint. | 提示 |
[11:27] | It’s not a chemistry question, it’s a geology question. | 不是化学问题 是地理问题 |
[11:34] | Once that water freezes, | 水冻住后 |
[11:35] | the Jupiter’s gonna be locked in 50 feet of solid ice. | 木星飞船就冻在50英尺厚的冰里了 |
[11:39] | – How long do we have? – A while. | -我们还有多久 -还有一阵 |
[11:41] | – How long’s “A while”? – It depends. | -那是多久 -看情况 |
[11:44] | On hull thermodynamics, water salinity, how much displacement there is… | 船体热度 水盐度 排水量 |
[11:48] | It’s complicated. Does it matter? | 这很复杂 这要紧吗 |
[11:50] | You tell me. I know you’ve already done the calculations. | 你说呢 我知道你已经算过了 |
[11:55] | We should talk about this privately. | 我们该单独谈 |
[11:56] | You two mind letting us in on this? | 你俩能把情况告诉我们吗 |
[12:06] | In six hours, the sun’s gonna go down, | 六小时后 太阳就会落山 |
[12:09] | and indications are, it will drop to 60 degrees below zero, | 看情况 气温会降至零下51度 |
[12:13] | at which point, our power cells will die… | 到时 我们的电池会冻死 |
[12:15] | And so will we. | 我们也会冻死 |
[12:17] | We can’t go anywhere because of your leg. | 我们走不了 因为你腿伤了 |
[12:19] | – I’m still figuring it out. – What if you can’t? | -我还在想办法 -如果你想不到办法呢 |
[12:22] | Then you leave me here. | 那你们就留下我 |
[12:23] | You descend the glacier and it’ll be warmer down there. | 你们去冰层下方 下面会暖和些 |
[12:25] | – Mom, stop! – No, Mom! | -妈妈 别说了 -不行 妈妈 |
[12:26] | There’s another way. | 还有别的办法 |
[12:31] | We go back down, | 我们下去 |
[12:31] | get one of the big ion lithiums to recharge the suits. | 用锂离子大电池组来给太空服充电 |
[12:34] | Not with that tear in your suit. | 你太空服上有口子 不行的 |
[12:35] | Airlock’s too far, you’ll be dead in minutes. | 气闸太远 你几分钟内就会死 |
[12:37] | The broken top hatch. | 坏掉的那个顶舱口 |
[12:40] | It’s closer. | 要更近些 |
[12:46] | – It’ll only be a quick trip in and out. – No. | -进出很快的 -不行 |
[12:48] | He’s the only one who’ll fit. | 他是唯一过得去的 |
[12:49] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[12:50] | He did the same training, passed the same tests. | 他进行了同样的训练 通过了同样的测试 |
[12:53] | – You can’t train for this. – Actually, you can. And he did. | -这事没法训练 -可以的 而且他训练了 |
[12:56] | – Will, come with me. – John? | -威尔 跟我来 -约翰 |
[12:58] | – Come on. – John! | -来 -约翰 |
[13:01] | Okay. You gotta listen to me. | 好 听好 |
[13:03] | All you have to do is go back in the same way you came out. | 你只需要原路回去 |
[13:06] | Supply room’s right there. It’s easy. | 补给室就在那里 很简单的 |
[13:10] | Okay? Take your jacket off. | 好吗 外套脱掉 |
[13:14] | Okay. Hey, hey, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[13:18] | It’s no different from the EVA tank training | 这跟你在家里做的舱外活动缸 |
[13:20] | you did back home. Okay? | 训练是一样的 好吗 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna get the suit. | 我去拿太空服 |
[13:31] | Okay, here we go. Let’s put this back on. | 好了 来吧 再把它穿上 |
[13:37] | – I got this, squirt. – Judy! | -我来吧 小子 -朱迪 |
[13:49] | Judy, get back up here right now. | 朱迪 马上给我上来 |
[13:54] | You know you won’t fit through the top hatch. | 你知道你从顶舱口进不去 |
[13:58] | The top hatch isn’t the only way in, Dad. | 顶舱口不是唯一的入口 爸爸 |
[14:01] | The supply room is too far from the aft airlock. | 补给室离船尾气闸太远了 |
[14:04] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[14:07] | You take risks for a living, Dad. | 你以冒险为生 爸爸 |
[14:08] | No, I take orders. And I’m giving you one right now. | 不 我是服从命令 我在给你下命令呢 |
[14:12] | I’m already in. | 我已经进来了 |
[14:17] | Listen to me. She’s gonna be okay. Okay? | 听我说 她不会有事的 好吗 |
[14:20] | She’s always okay. It’s actually really annoying. | 她从来都没事 还挺烦人的 |
[14:38] | The bulkhead’s jammed. I can’t get through. | 隔板卡住了 我过不去 |
[14:40] | Okay. Well, that settles it. Get back up here right now. | 好吧 那行了 马上回来 |
[14:49] | I can make it. | 我能行的 |
[14:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:00] | Honey, I don’t know when the water’s gonna freeze. | 亲爱的 我不知道水什么时候会冻住 |
[15:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:23] | Hey, Judy? | 朱迪 |
[15:26] | Judy, why can’t we see you by now? | 朱迪 你怎么还没出来 |
[15:31] | – Judy? – I took a Chariot battery. | -朱迪 -我拿了一个战车电池 |
[15:34] | You’re down in the garage? | 你在车库吗 |
[15:37] | Get out of there right now. | 马上出来 |
[15:39] | Yeah, good idea. | 嗯 好主意 |
[15:43] | Judy, hurry up. | 朱迪 快上来 |
[15:47] | Faster. Move. | 再快点 |
[15:51] | Hurry! | 快来 |
[15:55] | Come on, Judy. | 加油啊 朱迪 |
[16:00] | Drop the battery. | 丢下电池吧 |
[16:01] | Drop the battery! | 丢下电池 |
[16:11] | Take my hand. | 抓着我的手 |
[16:20] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:25] | I can’t move! Get me out of here! Get me out! | 我动不了 拉我出去 |
[16:28] | Get me out! Get me out! | 拉我出去 |
[16:30] | Okay. Okay. Okay, listen. | 好 听我说 |
[16:34] | Control your breathing. | 控制呼吸 |
[16:40] | – Penny, get the computer. – Okay. | -佩妮 拿电脑 -好 |
[16:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[16:46] | Your suit will keep you warm. And… | 你的太空服能让你保暖 |
[16:51] | – you’ve got at least five hours of oxygen. – Okay. | -你有至少五小时的氧气 -好 |
[16:54] | So just don’t talk any more than you have to, okay? | 没必要就别说话 好吗 |
[17:09] | Hey… you’re in worse shape than you look. | 你的情况比看上去严重 |
[17:12] | Is that a compliment? | 这是夸奖吗 |
[17:14] | You need to get some rest. | 你得休息 |
[17:16] | I need to help my baby girl. | 我得帮助我的女儿 |
[17:17] | We will. We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:26] | No more doing anything until I say so. | 我没发话不许再乱做决定了 |
[17:34] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[17:37] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[17:41] | – Is she okay? – Dad? | -她没事吧 -爸爸 |
[17:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. She’s just resting. | 没事 她就是在休息 |
[17:48] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事 |
[17:52] | Judy… | 朱迪 |
[17:54] | – Judy, I just want to say – Don’t talk to me, please. | -朱迪 我就是想说 -别跟我说话 |
[18:17] | You’re almost to me, right? | 你快挖到我了吧 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I’m, uh… I’m getting there. | 嗯 我快到了 |
[18:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:57] | The white fire. I figured out what it is. | 白火 我知道是什么了 |
[19:00] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没这个时间 |
[19:03] | I mean, when we crashed, | 我们坠毁时 |
[19:06] | we must have scraped open a pure vein of it. | 我们肯定刮开了一整条岩脉 |
[19:08] | Vein of what? | 什么岩脉 |
[19:10] | Magnesium. | 镁 |
[19:13] | Magnesium burns hot. But you know what makes it burn hotter? | 镁烧起来很热 知道什么能让它烧得更热吗 |
[19:21] | Ice. | 冰 |
[19:26] | Judy, I gotta go get something. | 朱迪 我得去拿样东西 |
[19:28] | – You’re leaving? – It’ll help get you out. | -你要走了 -那个能救你出来 |
[19:31] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[19:44] | Gonna have to hold down the fort. | 你得守住城堡了 |
[19:46] | It’s actually more of a tent, but… | 其实更多是个帐篷 |
[19:48] | You’ll be fine. Just radio me if anything goes wrong. | 没事的 如果出了问题跟我通无线电 |
[19:54] | Will, you coming? | 威尔 来吗 |
[19:57] | Me? | 我 |
[19:57] | Yeah, it’s your idea. And I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 嗯 是你的点子 我也不知道该找什么 |
[20:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:07] | I’ll see you later, okay? | 回头见了 好吗 |
[20:59] | Hi. Can I look at this one, please? Thank you. | 我能看看这个吗 谢谢 |
[21:06] | It looks really expensive. | 好像挺贵的 |
[21:08] | Mom, it’s babysitting money. | 妈妈 我做保姆挣钱了 |
[21:10] | It’s like being paid to study. | 就像收钱学习一样 |
[21:12] | I know we’re not doing Secret Santa, | 我知道我们不做秘密圣诞老人了 |
[21:14] | but I wanna get a gift for Dad, | 但我想给爸爸买个礼物 |
[21:15] | in case he shows up. | 以防他回来 |
[21:19] | He’s done it before. | 他以前也那么做过 |
[21:20] | I just don’t want you to be disappointed again. | 我就是不希望你又失望 |
[21:23] | Well, it’s a good thing I got thick skin. | 幸好我皮厚 |
[21:27] | You shouldn’t have to have thick skin. | 本来没这个必要的 |
[21:30] | He’s been in the worst of it for two years. | 他这两年来很辛苦 |
[21:33] | Mom, he’s made sacrifices. So should we. | 妈妈 他做了牺牲 我们也该一样 |
[21:36] | – Okay. – Can I take that, please? | -好 -我要了 |
[21:38] | Oh, here. I’ll put it on the card. | 来 用我的卡 |
[21:40] | Just for the points. You can pay me when I get the bill. | 就是为了积分 等收到账单你再还我 |
[21:43] | Sure, okay. | 好 |
[21:46] | How easy is it to return this? | 这个好退款吗 |
[21:49] | It’s fine, as long as it hasn’t been worn. | 可以的 只要没磨坏 |
[21:52] | Yeah. It won’t be. | 不会磨坏的 |
[21:54] | Hey, Mom, I’m gonna go find a present for Judy. | 妈妈 我去给朱迪买件礼物 |
[21:57] | She told me to give it to charity, | 她叫我捐给慈善机构 |
[21:59] | but she’s just trying to make me look bad. | 但她就是有意刁难我 |
[22:12] | How’s Mom? | 妈妈怎么样了 |
[22:14] | I thought you weren’t supposed to be talking. | 你不是不该说话的吗 |
[22:15] | Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 那你就高兴了 是吧 |
[22:21] | Seriously, how is she? | 说真的 她怎么样了 |
[22:24] | She’s… She’s still out. Uh… | 她还在昏迷 |
[22:27] | Breathing and her heart rate is normal. | 在呼吸 心率也正常 |
[22:33] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[22:35] | Pretty high up on the list | 算是我最没想到 |
[22:36] | of things I never thought I’d hear you say. | 会听你说的话之一了 |
[22:38] | You must have some books loaded on your phone. | 你手机里肯定有下载书吧 |
[22:41] | Do you have anything good? | 有什么好的吗 |
[22:43] | I, in fact, happen to have some of the best books ever written. | 事实上 我有一些史上最好的书呢 |
[22:49] | Complete Dickens, complete Shakespeare… | 整套的狄更斯 还有莎士比亚 |
[22:53] | Do you have anything… trashy? | 你有…垃圾点的吗 |
[22:58] | Why would I bring something trashy to the new world? | 我为什么要带垃圾来新世界啊 |
[23:01] | “We’re here to establish a colony | 我们是来建立殖民地 |
[23:03] | to expand the bounds of human experience.” | 扩展人类经历边界的 |
[23:07] | Well, they say everyone should read Moby-Dick before they die. | 据说每个人死前都该读一次《白鲸记》 |
[23:15] | – Don’t say that. – Well, do you have it? | -别那么说 -你带了吗 |
[23:20] | Of course I have it. | 当然 |
[23:22] | Well, is it any good? | 好看吗 |
[23:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:30] | Um… I haven’t gotten to the M’s yet. | 我还没读到M开头的 |
[23:34] | Well, proceed. | 念吧 |
[23:47] | “Call me Ishmael.” | 喊我伊斯梅尔 |
[23:48] | Okay, “Ishmael,” If you insist. | 如果你非要的话 好吧 “伊斯梅尔” |
[23:50] | Okay, first of all, that wasn’t even remotely funny. | 首先 那根本不好笑 |
[23:53] | And, secondly, you’re supposed to be conserving oxygen. | 其次 你应该保存氧气的 |
[23:58] | So, quiet. | 闭嘴吧 |
[24:01] | “Call me Ishmael. | 喊我伊斯梅尔 |
[24:05] | Some years ago, never mind how long precisely…” | 多年前 别去想具体是多久 |
[24:18] | Just follow my lead. Not sure how stable this glacier is. | 跟着我 不敢说冰层多稳定 |
[24:22] | Don’t wanna fall down a crevasse. | 可别落进裂口里了 |
[24:24] | Wait, that could happen? | 等等 有那个可能吗 |
[24:28] | Just follow my lead. | 跟我走就行 |
[24:33] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[24:35] | So what are you into nowadays? | 你现在都喜欢什么 |
[24:38] | I mean, besides magnesium. | 除了镁 |
[24:40] | I’m not. I just ended up testing into the geology program. | 我不喜欢那个 我就是刚好考进了地理课程 |
[24:45] | Yeah, well, they do that. | 就是这样的 |
[24:47] | You’re good at something, they make you do it. | 你擅长什么 他们就逼你做那个 |
[24:52] | I remember you used to like baseball. | 我记得你以前喜欢棒球的 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I used to. | 以前 |
[25:01] | Models? | 模型呢 |
[25:03] | Does anyone make models anymore? | 现在还有人做模型吗 |
[25:06] | I like to read. | 我喜欢读书 |
[25:10] | I don’t think I’ve read anything except | 我觉得我好几年来 |
[25:12] | instruction manuals for… years. | 除了指导手册没读过别的了 |
[25:25] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[25:27] | Yes. That… That’s a lot of magnesium. | 是啊 好多镁啊 |
[25:31] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:34] | What do you say we go get some that isn’t burning? | 我们去弄点没烧起来的吧 |
[25:38] | Come on. | 走 |
[25:52] | “Enveloped in their shaggy watch coats, | 裹在他们蓬松的外套里 |
[25:54] | – and with their heads muffled in woolen…” – Penny! | -脑袋包在羊毛里 -佩妮 |
[25:58] | What? Mom! Mom, easy. Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 干什么 妈妈 慢着点 |
[26:04] | – Where’s Will? – He went with Dad to get some magnesium. | -威尔呢 -他和爸爸去弄镁了 |
[26:08] | What? | 什么 |
[26:11] | Whose idea was that? | 谁的主意 |
[26:14] | Will’s. | 威尔的 |
[26:20] | What’re we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[26:22] | It’s that grayish stuff there. | 那种灰色的东西 |
[26:29] | That’s what it looks like before it ignites. | 那是它烧起来之前的样子 |
[26:31] | Hey, I’m, uh… I’m not gonna blow us up, am I? | 我不会炸飞我们的 好吗 |
[26:37] | Not unless you make a spark. | 除非你打出火花 |
[26:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:50] | – How long have we been gone? – Judy’s got plenty of time. | -我们走多久了 -朱迪还有的是时间 |
[26:58] | Hey, it happened. | 这种事难免发生 |
[27:02] | It happened because I froze up. | 发生这事是因为我僵住了 |
[27:04] | You jumped through a lot of hoops to get on this mission. | 你为了进入这次任务已经过五关斩六将了 |
[27:08] | You earned your spot just like everyone else. | 你像其他人一样赢得了来的机会 |
[27:11] | I don’t feel like everyone else. | 我不觉得跟其他人一样 |
[27:21] | I think we’ve got enough to get her out. | 我觉得这些足够救她出来了 |
[27:23] | Now, let’s get out of here before it blows up. | 我们走吧 别等这里炸了 |
[27:29] | Will! Will! Will! | 威尔 威尔 |
[27:43] | Will, do you read me? Will! | 威尔 收到吗 威尔 |
[27:49] | Here. | 来 |
[27:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[27:58] | It’s getting worse, isn’t it? | 越来越严重了 是吗 |
[28:01] | Feels like my leg is in a vice. | 我的腿好像被钳子夹着 |
[28:06] | Penny, I think we should take a look. | 佩妮 我们该看看 |
[28:10] | – “We”? – Does the skin feel hard or soft? | -“我们”吗 -皮肤摸起来硬吗 |
[28:20] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:22] | Yeah, her leg is hard as a rock. | 嗯 她腿硬得像石头 |
[28:25] | Okay. Mom, I think you have compartment syndrome. | 妈妈 你应该是得了筋膜室综合征 |
[28:28] | Edema from the fracture | 骨折造成的水肿 |
[28:29] | has created too much pressure in your leg. | 在你腿上造成了太大压力 |
[28:31] | We have to release it. | 我们得释放压力 |
[28:32] | Penny’s gonna have to do a little procedure, okay? | 佩妮得做个小手术 好吗 |
[28:35] | Uh, no, she’s not. | 不 佩妮不能 |
[28:36] | – I’ll talk her through it. – It’s your call. | -我会教你的 -你决定 |
[28:39] | Penny, there’s a combo syringe in the kit. | 佩妮 装备箱里有组合针管 |
[28:42] | It’s blue and white. It’ll knock her out. | 蓝白色的 能麻醉她 |
[28:51] | It’s okay? Okay. Okay. Yeah. | 可以吧 好 |
[28:57] | – Is she out? – Yeah. | -她昏过去了吗 -嗯 |
[28:59] | Okay. We have to do a four-compartment fasciotomy. | 好 我们要做个四室筋膜切开术 |
[29:01] | How hard is this procedure? | 这个手术有多难 |
[29:04] | I’ve heard it’s pretty straightforward. | 我听说挺简单的 |
[29:05] | You’ve heard it’s pretty straight… | 你听说挺简… |
[29:09] | You haven’t done this before? | 你没做过吗 |
[29:11] | Okay. Lay out the scalpel and plenty of gauze, okay? | 拿出手术刀和足够多的纱布 |
[29:15] | Okay. Yeah, that’s fine. Okay. | 好啊 行啊 好 |
[29:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:29] | There are four spaces in the lower leg containing muscle | 腿下部有四个区域里有肌肉 |
[29:31] | – that are surrounded by fascia. – By what? | -包裹着筋膜 -什么 |
[29:34] | You know that white stuff you see when you eat steak? | 就是你吃牛排时看到的白色的东西 |
[29:37] | That’s fascia. The red stuff, it’s muscle. | 那是筋膜 红的是肌肉 |
[29:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:41] | It’s just like steak. | 就像牛排 |
[29:44] | I like steak. | 我喜欢牛排 |
[29:45] | This is not Mom, this is steak. | 这不是妈妈 是牛排 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:51] | Find the bone that sticks out under the kneecap. | 找到在膝盖下鼓出来的骨头 |
[29:54] | Move about two fingers away from it down on either side, | 往下两指的地方 |
[29:58] | – and cut all the way down. – Okay. | -切下去 -好 |
[30:00] | Cut all the way down to where? | 切到哪里 |
[30:02] | All the way down to her ankle. | 到脚踝 |
[30:07] | Penny, you have to cut deep, okay? | 佩妮 你得往深了切 |
[30:09] | Until you see tqhe muscle. The steak. | 直到看到肌肉 牛排 |
[30:11] | Cut until you see the steak. | 切到能看见牛排 |
[30:14] | The steak. Okay, it’s just a really juicy piece of steak. | 牛排 只是一块非常多汁的牛排 |
[30:19] | I’m done! Done! I did it! | 好了 做完了 |
[30:21] | Great. Now you only have to do it three times more. | 很好 你现在只需要再做三次 |
[30:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:38] | Dad, come in. | 爸爸 回复 |
[30:42] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:16] | Will, do you read me? Will. | 威尔 听得到吗 威尔 |
[31:18] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. | 嗯 我在 |
[31:23] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[31:25] | No. | 没有 |
[31:26] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:29] | Can you get back up here? | 你能再上来吗 |
[31:35] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 恐怕不能 |
[31:37] | Okay, where are you? What do you see? | 好吧 你在哪 你能看到什么 |
[31:41] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
[31:43] | There’s vegetation all over the place. | 到处有植被 |
[31:47] | So there’s bound to be things that eat the vegetation… | 那么肯定有吃植被的东西 |
[31:51] | and things that eat those things. | 还有吃那些东西的东西 |
[31:53] | Okay. Just… Just don’t touch anything. | 好吧 什么都别碰 |
[31:56] | Yeah. Just get down here soon. Okay? | 嗯 你尽快下来 好吗 |
[32:00] | Of course I will. But I, uh… | 当然 但是 |
[32:07] | It’s gonna take some time. | 这得要些时间 |
[32:10] | Time your sister doesn’t have. | 你姐姐没那么多时间了 |
[32:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:13] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[32:15] | I have to go help Judy first. | 我得先去救朱迪 |
[32:18] | And then I’m turning around and coming straight back here. | 然后我马上回来 |
[32:22] | I’ll be back soon, I promise. | 我很快回来 我保证 |
[32:28] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:32] | Will? | 威尔 |
[32:34] | You got that? You’re gonna be fine. | 收到了吗 你不会有事的 |
[32:41] | Go save her. | 去救她吧 |
[32:46] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[32:55] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[33:09] | It’s crazy that they built this thing for real. | 真不可思议他们建了个真的这玩意 |
[33:13] | Someday we’re gonna be on it. | 有一天 我们会上去的 |
[33:16] | You are. | 你会的 |
[33:18] | Hey, the test results haven’t come in yet. Wait until they do. | 测试结果还没出来呢 等出来再下结论 |
[33:23] | I froze up. And… | 我僵住了 |
[33:26] | the man giving the test | 做测试的人 |
[33:27] | made a face when I stepped out of the tank. | 我从缸里出来时 看到他的表情了 |
[33:31] | He made a face at me, too. | 他对我也是 |
[33:35] | It’s their job. To make faces. | 那样的表情是他们的工作 |
[33:43] | If I didn’t pass, then… | 如果我没过 |
[33:48] | that means they’re gonna make me stay behind. | 那他们就会让我留下 |
[33:56] | So, we need to get something clear. | 我们得说清楚一件事 |
[33:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:03] | There’s a rule that’s written in stone. And it is never broken. | 有一条规则是板上钉钉 从不会被打破的 |
[34:10] | The Robinsons stick together. | 罗宾逊一家永远在一起 |
[34:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[34:25] | I’ll just borrow your manuals when they come in. | 等你的手册来了我借着看吧 |
[34:34] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 我们来吧 |
[34:37] | – Do I paint first or… – Use this to trim the edges. | -先涂色吗 -用这个来修边 |
[34:40] | To trim the edges. | 修边 |
[35:00] | When you were little, I always loved to watch you sleep. | 你小时候 我总喜欢看你睡觉 |
[35:03] | I don’t think you should be moving around. | 我觉得你不该乱动 |
[35:07] | Well, it’s excellent work. | 你做得很好 |
[35:10] | No, Judy did the hard part. The studying and the exams… | 不 朱迪完成了难的部分 学习 考试 |
[35:18] | You’re all that matters, you know. You three. | 你们是最重要的 你们三个 |
[35:24] | It’s why we left. | 我们是为此才走的 |
[35:27] | I wanted to find a home that was worthy of you. | 我想找到配得上你们的家园 |
[35:36] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会撑下去的 |
[35:40] | Of course we are. | 当然 |
[35:45] | Every problem has a solution. | 每个问题都有解决办法 |
[36:21] | 威廉·罗宾逊 申请状况 被拒 压力/危机应对 未通过 | |
[37:04] | Hi, Will. | 威尔 |
[37:07] | So, tell your sisters that we’re going out for Mexican. | 告诉你姐姐们我们要出去吃墨西哥菜 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I heard colony tortillas leave a funny aftertaste | 我听说殖民星球的玉米粉圆饼有种奇怪的余味 |
[37:16] | because of the hybrid corn. | 因为玉米是混种的 |
[37:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:27] | We’re celebrating. | 我们要庆祝 |
[37:56] | This is Will Robinson of the Jupiter 2. Over. | 我是木星2号的威尔·罗宾逊 完毕 |
[38:02] | Calling any survivors. | 呼叫幸存者 |
[38:04] | Come in. | 请回复 |
[38:07] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[39:27] | Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[40:06] | That’s not a Jupiter. | 那不是木星飞船 |
[40:21] | This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group. | 我是第24组殖民组的威尔·罗宾逊 |
[40:25] | I’m making a record of this because it seems… | 我在做记录 因为看来 |
[40:30] | I’m the first human to | 我是第一个发现了 |
[40:32] | discover evidence of an alien intelligence. | 外星智慧生物证据的人类 |
[40:39] | It… It appears it crashed when we did. | 它似乎跟我们一起坠落了 |
[40:43] | Why? I don’t know why. | 为什么呢 我不知道 |
[40:47] | I don’t even know why we crashed. | 我都不知道我们为什么坠毁了 |
[40:50] | The… The ship has sustained heavy amounts of damage | 飞船严重受损 |
[40:54] | and appears to be non-functional. | 似乎已经停止运行了 |
[40:57] | No sign of any… pa… passengers. | 没有乘客的迹象 |
[41:11] | Hello? Anyone there? | 有人吗 谁在那儿 |
[42:06] | How… How can you see me? | 你怎么看得到我 |
[42:23] | No! No! | 不 |
[42:25] | No. No. | 不 |
[42:33] | Judy, I’m back. I’m gonna get you out of there. | 朱迪 我回来了 我要把你救出来 |
[42:38] | – Where’s Will? – I’m gonna go back for him. | -威尔呢 -我会再回去找他的 |
[42:40] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[42:42] | We got separated, but he’s okay. | 我们分开了 但他没事 |
[42:44] | You just left him there? | 你就丢下了他吗 |
[42:46] | I can only save one child at a time. | 我一次只能救一个孩子 |
[42:53] | Better get back. | 你最好退后 |
[42:58] | Penny, how much air does she have left? | 佩妮 她还剩多少空气 |
[43:01] | Sixty-eight minutes. | 68分钟 |
[43:07] | Judy. Close your eyes. | 朱迪 闭眼睛 |
[43:11] | Keep them closed. | 别睁开 |
[43:31] | It’s working. Thank God. | 成功了 谢天谢地 |
[43:33] | It was Will’s idea. | 是威尔的点子 |
[43:35] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[43:39] | He thinks he doesn’t deserve to be here. | 他觉得他不配来 |
[43:43] | I’ll discuss that with him the next time I see him. | 等我再见到他时会跟他谈的 |
[43:47] | When do you think that might be? | 你觉得那会是什么时候 |
[43:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:04] | You’re not that easy to find these days. | 你现在真不好找 |
[44:08] | Well, that’s the way they like it. | 他们就要这效果 |
[44:10] | What with everything that’s going on. | 因为现在的一切 |
[44:13] | Right. | 嗯 |
[44:15] | – How are the kids? – Uh, everybody’s fine. | -孩子们怎么样 -大家都好 |
[44:20] | They miss me? | 他们想我吗 |
[44:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:31] | Why are you calling? | 你打来有什么事 |
[44:34] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[44:37] | We have been accepted into the 24th Colonist Group. | 我们被纳入第24殖民组了 |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:46] | What’s the timetable on that? | 时间怎么安排的 |
[44:48] | Uh, a month. | 一个月 |
[44:49] | The kids performed sensationally. You should be proud of them. | 孩子们的表现非常出色 你该为他们自豪 |
[44:53] | I am. I am. Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[44:57] | So, I sent you some papers | 我给你发去了一些文件 |
[44:58] | and I just need you to sign them and send them back. | 我需要你签好字 再发回来 |
[45:01] | So, you’re finally filing for divorce? | 你终于要申请离婚了吗 |
[45:04] | No. I… | 不是 |
[45:07] | That doesn’t seem necessary anymore. | 现在似乎没那个必要了 |
[45:11] | I need your permission so that they can go. | 我需要你的许可 他们才能走 |
[45:23] | You wanna take my kids away from me? | 你想把我的孩子都带走 |
[45:27] | You already left, John. | 你已经走了 约翰 |
[45:28] | – Not for forever. – After everything that’s happened, | -不是永远 -发生了那么多 |
[45:30] | you have this one chance to do what’s best for them. | 你有一次机会做对他们最好的事 |
[45:36] | Just… | 你就 |
[45:38] | sign the papers please. | 签字吧 |
[45:42] | This isn’t about us. | 这不是我们的事 |
[45:55] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[45:59] | Dad, this is Will. | 爸爸 我是威尔 |
[46:00] | Do you read me? | 收到吗 |
[46:02] | I’m kind of in a lot of danger here. | 我现在挺危险的 |
[46:06] | Probably not as much danger as before, | 可能没有之前危险 |
[46:08] | but definitely still in danger. | 但绝对还有危险 |
[46:16] | That noise, I’ve heard it before. | 那杂音 我之前听过 |
[46:20] | It’s coming from your ship. Isn’t it? | 是从你船上传来的 是吧 |
[46:28] | Who knows if you can even understand me. | 谁知道你能不能听懂 |
[47:02] | Guess you’ve never seen anything like that either. | 看来你也没见过那样的东西 |
[47:15] | My name’s Will Robinson, by the way. | 对了 我叫威尔·罗宾逊 |
[47:20] | Wait… | 等等 |
[47:22] | what’s happening to your lights? | 你的光怎么了 |
[47:46] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[47:48] | Aren’t you? | 是吧 |
[48:08] | It’s working, honey. Hold tight. | 成功了 亲爱的 撑住 |
[48:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[48:11] | That feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[48:13] | It’s like my hand’s been asleep for a month. | 就好像我的手睡了一个月 |
[48:16] | It’s okay, the feeling will come back. | 没事的 知觉会恢复的 |
[48:20] | – Magnesium. – Magnesium. | -镁 -镁 |
[48:23] | – Okay. – Torch. | -好 -火把 |
[48:25] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼睛 |
[48:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[48:53] | It’s raining. | 下雨了 |
[48:56] | It’s raining, Dad. | 下雨了 爸爸 |
[48:58] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[49:00] | Faster! Faster! It’s filling up. | 快点 积水了 |
[49:09] | It’s… It’s not raining, is it? | 不是下雨了吧 |
[49:18] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[49:25] | Mom, the temperature’s dropping! | 妈妈 气温下降了 |
[49:31] | Give me the magnesium. | 给我镁 |
[49:43] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[49:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[49:51] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会救你出来的 |
[49:56] | She’s strong. She has more time. | 她很坚强 她还有时间 |
[50:01] | Dig! | 挖 |
[50:03] | Come on! Dig! | 快挖啊 |
[50:08] | Coming, baby! | 加油 宝贝 |
[50:34] | Dad. Dad, come in. | 爸爸 回复 |
[50:38] | Dad, there’s a fire and… and I can’t get out. | 爸爸 着火了 我出不去 |
[50:46] | Dad. Dad, come in. | 爸爸 回复 |
[51:54] | No point in you dying, too. | 你没必要也死 |
[53:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:08] | Will! Will! | 威尔 威尔 |
[54:10] | It’s not his fault! He’s gonna be… | 不怪他 他会… |
[54:16] | Don’t talk! Just don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[54:19] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[54:23] | We’re here. | 我们在呢 |
[54:26] | I’m here, baby. | 我在呢 宝贝 |
[54:29] | We’re here. We’re here. | 我们在呢 |
[54:33] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这 |
[54:39] | It’s okay. We’re here. | 没事了 我们在呢 |
[54:42] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[54:51] | What’s that? What is that? | 那是什么 |
[55:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[55:10] | – Will? – It’s okay. | -威尔 -没事的 |
[55:11] | He’s… He’s with me. | 他跟我一起的 |
[55:26] | Danger, Will Robinson. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 |
[55:39] | Can you help her? | 你能帮她吗 |
[55:41] | Please? | 求你 |
[56:28] | I got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[56:30] | – It’s okay. – Judy! | -没事的 -朱迪 |
[56:31] | – I’ve got you. – Judy! | -我抱住你了 -朱迪 |
[56:34] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[56:35] | Breathe, baby! Breathe! | 呼吸 宝贝 呼吸 |
[56:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[56:42] | – It’s okay. I got you. – Mom. | -没事的 有我呢 -妈妈 |
[56:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[56:53] | Can you do something so we don’t freeze? | 你能做点什么让我们不冻死吗 |
[57:35] | All Resolute colonists, | 所有坚毅号殖民者 |
[57:37] | please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods. | 请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱 |
[57:40] | Thank you for remaining calm. | 感谢你们保持冷静 |
[57:45] | It’s just a temporary evacuation. | 这只是临时撤离 |
[57:47] | I’m sure they’ll have the damage repaired soon. | 他们肯定能很快修复损伤 |
[57:52] | It seems like an overreaction. | 似乎是反应过激了 |
[57:58] | The sooner we seal the breach, | 越早封好裂口 |
[57:59] | the sooner we can get back to bitching about being underpaid. | 也越早能继续抱怨工资低了 |
[58:03] | We’re being paid a fortune. | 我们拿的钱不少了 |
[58:04] | Ah, that was before we had a chance of being sucked out into space. | 那是在出现被吸入太空的可能性之前 |
[58:08] | Go. | 走吧 |
[58:19] | Get down! Get down! It’s coming, it’s killing everybody! | 趴下 它来了 它见人就杀 |
[58:23] | “It”? | 它 |
[58:34] | Get him off! Something breached the hull! | 把他弄开 有什么打破了船舱 |
[58:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[58:43] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[58:44] | – Oh, thank you. Thank you. – Here. Get your coat off. | -谢谢 -来 我帮你脱掉衣服 |
[58:47] | Can you walk? | 你可以走吗 |
[58:48] | – No, I can’t walk. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | -不行 -我真抱歉 |
[58:51] | Hey, wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你干什么 |
[58:54] | – I’m sorry. – What? What are you doing? | -对不起 -什么 你干什么 |
[58:58] | You can’t leave me here! Come back! | 你不能丢下我 回来 |
[59:01] | All Resolute colonists, | 所有坚毅号殖民者 |
[59:03] | please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods. | 请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱 |
[59:06] | – Thank you for remaining calm. – We need to get off this ship. | -感谢你们保持冷静 -我们得下船 |
[59:12] | The Jupiters are for families only. | 木星飞船是仅供家庭使用的 |
[59:15] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[59:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[59:22] | – You fixing this? – Yeah. Yeah, this one’s yours? | -你在修复吗 -嗯 是你的吗 |
[59:25] | It’s fixed. It’s good to go. | 修好了 可以走了 |
[59:30] | See? | 看吧 |
[59:32] | There you go. | 好了 |
[59:34] | All Resolute colonists, | 所有坚毅号殖民者 |
[59:36] | please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods. | 请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱 |
[59:40] | Thank you for remaining calm. | 感谢你们保持冷静 |
[59:42] | There’s always room for a mechanic or two. | 一两个机械师还是能坐下的 |
[59:45] | Great. | 好啊 |
[59:47] | What about the rest of your family? | 那你其他的家人呢 |
[59:49] | They won’t be coming. | 他们不来了 |
[59:52] | Sorry, Miss… | 抱歉 女士 |
[59:54] | Doctor. | 是博士 |
[59:57] | Dr. Smith. | 史密斯博士 |