Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

迷失太空(Lost in Space)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 迷失太空(Lost in Space)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[01:15] In order to stage a mutiny, there are a few things you need to know. ‎如果要策划一次叛乱 ‎你们需要知道几件事
[01:19] One: How much time do you have? ‎一:你有多少时间?
[01:20] Not much. ‎不多
[01:21] As soon as the robot gets that engine in place, ‎等机器人完成引擎安装
[01:24] Hastings will launch and abandon everyone down on that planet. ‎哈斯丁斯就会准备起飞 ‎抛弃那颗星球上的所有人
[01:26] Two: Know your target. ‎二:清楚你的目标
[01:28] The bridge. Can’t control the ship from anywhere else. ‎舰桥 在那里才能控制飞船
[01:31] – And three: Your obstacles. – There’s too many to count, ‎三:你的阻碍 ‎根本数不过来
[01:34] but let’s start with security. ‎但是我们先从保安开始说
[01:36] We’re currently operating with a skeleton crew, ‎我们现在配备的是基础团队
[01:38] which means we’ve only got 18 security officers on board. ‎也就是说船上只有18个警卫
[01:41] Only 18. How are we supposed to neutralize 18 highly trained guards? ‎只有18个 ‎我们怎么制服18个 ‎训练有素的警卫?
[01:44] We don’t need to neutralize 18 of them. Just one. ‎我们不需要制服18个 一个就行
[01:46] This guy. ‎这家伙
[01:48] He’ll be armed. So you have to be prepared. ‎他肯定配有武器 ‎所以你必须做好准备
[01:51] Wait, I’ll have to be prepared? ‎等等 我必须做好准备?
[01:55] You know, you can overpower someone ‎你知道的 你甚至用不到一根手指
[01:57] without ever even laying a hand on them. ‎就能制服别人
[02:00] How’s that? ‎怎么说?
[02:01] Find their weak spot. ‎找到他们的弱点
[02:03] Everyone has one. You just have to dig a little, ‎每个人都有弱点 你只需深挖一下
[02:06] -and find out where it is. -Samantha– ‎-然后找出它在哪儿 ‎-萨曼莎…
[02:07] Her father was a security officer on the ship. ‎她爸是船上的警卫
[02:10] Maybe her mom knows something about this guy. ‎或许她妈妈知道点这个人的什么事
[02:14] Maybe you could go talk to them. ‎或许你可以去找他们谈谈
[02:17] It’s me and my dad. ‎这是我和我爸爸
[02:20] It’s the last one I have of him. ‎这是我手上最后一张他的照片
[02:26] Smith. ‎史密斯
[02:28] Smith. ‎史密斯
[02:29] Smith. Will you go find out if she knows anything? ‎史密斯 你能去看看 ‎她是不是知道什么吗?
[02:33] I, uh, I really shouldn’t. ‎我真的不能这么做
[02:35] What are you talking about? You’re good at getting into people’s minds. ‎你在说什么? ‎你很擅长窥视别人的想法
[02:38] In, like, a nice way, though. ‎不过方式尚可
[02:39] I think it’s best if I’m not seen with all of you. ‎我觉得我最好别被看见跟你们在一起
[02:42] Now that I’m in on the inside with Hastings and all. ‎现在我已经是哈斯丁斯手下的人了
[02:46] I’ll go do it. ‎我去做吧
[02:59] Hey, let’s keep going. ‎嘿 我们继续
[03:02] Now, Penny, your turn. ‎现在 潘尼 到你了
[03:03] I need you to get something important for your mom. ‎我需要你给妈妈弄到一个重要的东西
[03:07] Me? Okay, what do I need to get? ‎我?好吧 我要弄到什么?
[03:09] A crew. ‎一支团队
[03:14] Yeah, keep it up. ‎继续吧
[03:16] In 30,000 years I’ll be free. ‎三万年后我就自由了
[03:20] Is this your card? ‎这是你的卡吗?
[03:23] Hey, Don. ‎嘿 唐
[03:24] -Hey. This is a jailbreak, right? -Uh, yeah. ‎-这是越狱 是吗?
[03:27] Yes! Where’s the key? ‎-嗯 ‎钥匙在哪儿?
[03:29] It’s not a key exactly. ‎确切说不是钥匙
[03:36] What am I supposed to do with that? ‎我用它来干什么?
[03:47] There goes my security deposit. ‎我的押金没了
[04:09] Mom, I talked to Samantha’s mother about that guard. ‎妈妈 我和萨曼莎的妈妈 ‎聊了警卫的事
[04:12] Remember this name. ‎记住这个名字
[04:19] Don West back in action. ‎唐韦斯特回归行动
[04:21] Oh… ‎这两样都送到第一区 ‎嗯
[04:28] Yeah. Otherwise, we’re not going to have enough. 因为我们… ‎否则我们没有足够的…
[04:30] Don? ‎唐?
[04:31] Ava. Hey, I was just coming to see you. ‎艾娃 我正想去见你呢
[04:33] Just give me a minute. ‎等我一分钟 谢谢
[04:35] What are you doing out? ‎你在外面干什么?
[04:37] Uh…
[04:38] -You know I to have to report this. ‎你知道我必须报告这件事吧
[04:40] Listen, how many of your people are still down on the planet? ‎听着 你手下还有多少人 ‎在下面的星球上?
[04:43] A lot. Why? ‎很多 怎么了?
[04:47] Where’s Scarecrow? ‎稻草人在哪儿?
[04:49] He’s not doing so well. So we moved him. ‎他情况不太好 所以我们转移他了
[04:51] Maybe Robot can help him. ‎或许机器人可以帮他
[04:53] I hope so. One thing at a time. ‎但愿吧 一次干一件事
[05:09] Permission to enter the bridge. ‎请求进入舰桥
[05:11] Permission granted. ‎请求准许
[05:15] What is it? ‎什么事?
[05:17] We can’t strand 500 colonists and crew members down there. ‎我们不能把五百个殖民地居民和船员 ‎滞留在下面
[05:22] We’ll send a relief crew back to collect them ‎等坚毅号抵达半人马座阿尔法星
[05:24] as soon as the Resolute reaches Alpha Centauri. ‎我们就会派遣一支备勤队回来接他们
[05:26] We don’t even know where we are. ‎我们都不知道自己在哪儿
[05:28] What if we can’t find our way back? ‎如果我们找不到回来的路呢?
[05:30] Those are questions it’s up to scientists like you to answer. ‎那些问题得由你这样的科学家来回答
[05:34] Captain, engine number four just went offline. ‎船长 四号引擎刚刚掉线了
[05:39] You should answer that. ‎应该你来回答
[05:45] Engine room, you have the bridge. What’s your emergency? ‎引擎室 这里是舰桥 ‎现在是什么状况?
[05:47] Thrusters 1 through 168 mainline ‎168主线中的推进组1号
[05:50] and reserve units are not responding. ‎和预备部件都没有反应
[05:51] That’s all of them. ‎那不就是全部
[05:52] This is the captain. How long do you estimate repairs will take? ‎这里是船长 ‎你们预计要多长时间修复?
[05:55] They’re not malfunctioning, Captain. ‎它们功能没有异常 船长
[05:56] Then what exactly is the problem? ‎那问题到底是什么?
[05:58] It seems they’ll only respond to orders from Maureen Robinson. ‎它们似乎只回应莫伦罗宾逊的指令
[06:06] You really trust these people? ‎你真的相信这些人?
[06:09] With my life. ‎我可以拿命担保
[06:12] Escort Maureen Robinson and her associates off the bridge. ‎把莫伦罗宾逊和她的同伴带出舰桥
[06:16] Incarcerate her with her husband. ‎把她和她丈夫关押起来
[06:20] All security to the bridge. ‎请所有警卫前往舰桥
[06:21] We have a situation. ‎我们有情况了
[06:33] Let’s not make this more difficult than it needs to be. ‎我们别把事情变得更难解决
[06:36] Anton Penn is still down there. ‎安东潘还在下面
[06:38] Who? ‎谁?
[06:39] You never caught his name, but he’s the one who dragged you to safety ‎你一直不知道他的名字 ‎他是救了你的那个人
[06:42] during the last attack. ‎上次受到攻击的时候
[06:44] You had a broken ankle. ‎你的一只脚踝受伤了
[06:45] You were unarmed, ‎你没有武器
[06:47] and you didn’t think that there was anyone who would help you. ‎你以为没有人会帮助你了
[06:49] But he did. ‎除了他
[06:52] I gave you an order. ‎我给了你一条指令
[06:57] Now, you’re Anton’s last chance. ‎现在
[07:01] Remove her! 你是安东唯一的希望 ‎把她带走!
[07:02] One second till– ‎等一会儿…
[07:07] I’m afraid I can’t do that, ma’am. ‎恐怕我不能那么做 长官
[07:11] Go! Move! ‎快!行动!
[07:12] Come on! ‎快点!
[07:27] I think it’s ready. ‎应该准备好了
[07:32] Bridge, we’ve lost power. ‎舰桥 我们断电了
[07:34] That’s not an accident. ‎这不是意外
[07:37] Maureen, what are you doing on the bridge? ‎莫伦 你在舰桥做什么?
[07:39] Giving orders. It should be obvious by now that we’re not leaving ‎下达指令
[07:42] this solar system just yet, ‎应该够明显了吧 ‎我们现在还不能离开这个恒星系
[07:43] so let’s all take a step back, ‎所以我们各退一步吧
[07:45] and let my son and the robot go back to our Jupiter. ‎让我儿子和机器人回到我们的木星号
[07:49] No one’s keeping Will here, or the robot. ‎没有人把威尔或机器人留在这里
[07:53] I thought we were all working towards a common goal. ‎我以为我们努力的目标是一样的
[07:56] But it’s not really all of us, is it? ‎但并不是指我们所有人 是吗?
[07:58] We’re still 500 short. ‎我们还缺五百人
[08:01] What’s my mom talking about? ‎我妈妈在说什么?
[08:04] Isn’t everyone coming back onto the ship? ‎不是所有人都要回到船上吗?
[08:08] Did you know about this? ‎你知道这事吗?
[08:10] Nobody wanted this to happen. ‎没有人希望它发生
[08:13] I’m protecting you. ‎我在保护你
[08:15] I have been all along. ‎我一直都在这么做 ‎所有人
[08:17] -Everyone– Everyone back up, back off. 所有人退后 退后
[08:21] I don’t need protection. ‎我不需要保护
[08:25] Relax. ‎冷静
[08:29] No. Let’s go. ‎不 我们走
[08:37] We’re close. ‎我们接近了
[08:39] The engine’s in place. ‎引擎就位了
[08:41] I’m not convinced we can… ‎我不确定我们可以
[08:43] safely take the robot by force. ‎安全地制服机器人
[08:47] We won’t need to. ‎我们不需要
[08:50] After everything I did to get in on the inside, ‎我为了打入内部 ‎干了那么多事
[08:53] Hastings will know it was me ‎哈斯丁斯会知道是我
[08:55] who turned on him. ‎背叛了他的
[08:57] You’re one of us now. ‎你现在是我们一员了
[08:58] Well, that’s sweet to hear, and how will that help me? ‎嗯 嘴真甜 ‎不过这可以帮到我吗?
[09:01] It means we’ll protect you. ‎我的意思是我们会保护你
[09:02] As long as I stay in here. I don’t like being cooped up. ‎只要我在这儿 ‎我不喜欢被关起来
[09:12] How’s the mutiny going? ‎叛乱进行得怎么样了?
[09:14] I don’t know. ‎我不知道
[09:15] It’s my first one. I’ll call you later. ‎这是我的第一次 ‎我一会儿打给你
[09:20] I know you think you’re doing the right thing here, Mrs. Robinson, ‎我知道你觉得自己在做正确的事 ‎罗宾逊太太
[09:23] but if you bring everyone back up, ‎但如果你把所有人都带回来
[09:24] none of us will survive. ‎我们全都不能存活
[09:25] There’s not enough air. ‎没有足够的空气
[09:28] That planet… ‎那颗星球
[09:29] is a gas giant. ‎是气态巨行星
[09:32] It’s made of hydrogen, helium, a little methane, and ammonia, ‎它是由氢 氦气 ‎一点甲烷和氨气组成的
[09:34] and like most gas giants, being an extremely stormy place, ‎就和大部分气体巨行星一样 ‎它是一个风暴极强的地方
[09:37] ionized ammonia– ‎电离后的氨…
[09:39] Ammonium. ‎铵离子
[09:41] Angela already figured out how to stop the rust virus. ‎安吉拉已经找到了 ‎阻止锈菌病毒的方法
[09:47] Deoxidize it. ‎脱氧
[09:49] But what I couldn’t figure out ‎但我不知道的是
[09:51] was where we’d ever find enough ammonium ‎我们去哪儿找到足够的铵离子
[09:53] to clean 280,000 gallons of water. ‎来清洁105万公升水
[09:57] Maureen pointed out what was right in front of my nose. ‎莫伦指出了就在我眼前的问题
[10:00] Do you know how long it would take the Jupiters to transport all that water ‎你知道要花多长时间 ‎才能让木星号把所有水运输至
[10:03] in and out of that planet’s atmosphere? ‎那颗星球的气体中再回来吗?
[10:05] That’s why we’re not taking the Jupiters. ‎所以我们不用木星号
[10:10] We’re taking the Resolute. ‎我们用坚毅号
[10:26] Hey, you, slow down. ‎嘿 你 慢一点
[10:28] I got something for you. ‎我有东西给你
[10:31] Good. ‎好的
[10:34] Ooh…
[10:35] A rugged look. I like it. ‎粗犷的外貌 我喜欢
[10:37] Nice to see you, too. ‎我也很高兴见到你
[10:39] I saw you two days ago. ‎我两天前见过你
[10:40] I fought SAR and almost died. ‎我和第二外星机器人 ‎打起来 差点死了
[10:42] I flew through space in a storage container. ‎我乘坐储存箱穿越了宇宙
[10:44] Cool. ‎真酷
[10:46] No. ‎不
[10:47] Not cool. ‎并不酷
[10:48] Terrible. ‎糟糕至极
[10:50] Sorry. ‎抱歉
[10:51] Whatever. I have a secret mission from Mom. ‎无所谓了 妈妈交给我一项秘密任务
[10:54] What is it? ‎是什么?
[10:56] It’s not for you. ‎和你无关
[10:58] It’s for him. ‎是他的任务
[11:10] A prison break? ‎越狱?
[11:12] That’s a terrible idea. ‎真是个糟糕的主意
[11:16] Come in, why don’t you. ‎为什么不进来呢
[11:19] I thought you and I could… ‎我想我们可以
[11:21] talk about a few things. ‎谈一谈几件事
[11:32] The complexities of this task are greater than you can plan in a day. ‎这项任务之复杂可不是你在一天内 ‎能计划周密的
[11:36] No, it’s pretty simple really. We dive down into the planet’s ammonia belt ‎不 其实非常简单 ‎我们冲进那颗星球的氨气带
[11:40] suck up enough gas through the intakes to flush the precipitate ‎用进气管吸收足够的气体 ‎把沉淀物冲出
[11:43] out of the oxygen-generating system. ‎氧气生成系统
[11:45] We get a bunch of clean water ‎我们会得到一堆清洁水
[11:46] and we’ll have enough ammonium gas ‎还有足够的氨气
[11:48] to decontaminate all our people and equipment. ‎为我们的所有人员和设备消毒
[11:50] And we go to Alpha Centauri and start a new life. ‎然后我们前往半人马座阿尔法星 ‎开始新的生活
[11:53] The Resolute has never entered an atmosphere before. ‎坚毅号从没有进入过任何外星球气体
[11:57] It was built in orbit. ‎它建造出来是在轨道上航行的
[11:59] You seem to care more about the safety of this ship ‎你似乎更关心这艘船的安全
[12:02] than the lives of its passengers. ‎而不是船上乘客的生命
[12:03] I don’t want to leave those people behind, but this ship, ‎我不想留下那些人 但是这艘船
[12:05] our ship, is irreplaceable. ‎我们的船 是无可替代的
[12:08] It’s the last hope of the human race. All eight billion people. ‎它是人类最后的希望 全部80亿人
[12:11] And one day when this wave of colonists has made the journey, ‎等到这批殖民地居民顺利完成旅途
[12:15] there are still parents and children in Mumbai, ‎依然有父母和孩子 ‎分散在世界各地 孟买
[12:17] in Paris, in Pasadena, ‎巴黎 帕萨迪纳
[12:19] in every city, and every country in the world who’ll know ‎世界上的每个国家每座城市都会知道
[12:22] that if they pass the test, ‎如果他们通过了测试
[12:24] if they prove their worth, ‎如果他们证明了自己的价值
[12:26] they can gain passage. ‎他们就有了出路
[12:28] And what if this ship is destroyed? ‎如果这艘船被毁了呢?
[12:31] What do the children of Earth dream about then? ‎那时候地球上的孩子 ‎又该怀揣什么梦想呢?
[12:35] We’re not going to lose the Resolute. ‎我们不会失去坚毅号的
[12:38] We’re going to spin her, on an X axis, ‎我们要在X轴上旋转她
[12:41] which will redistribute the gases ‎重新分配气体
[12:43] and create enough drag so that we can maintain control of the ship. ‎制造足够的阻力 ‎让我们依然能控制这艘船
[12:46] That’s never been tested. ‎那从来没有被测试过
[12:48] A lot of things in my line of work ‎我这一行的很多事情
[12:50] only get one test. ‎只能有一次测试的机会
[12:51] We are good at passing it. ‎我们很擅长传承这一点
[12:53] We’ve sustained significant damage. ‎我们已经承受了巨大的损失
[12:55] The cross supports along F decks are compromised. ‎F舱面的交叉支撑已经被损坏了
[12:57] If we do what you propose, ‎如果我们按你说的做
[12:59] they could tear apart altogether. ‎它们可能会被一起摧毁
[13:01] If the struts weaken, ‎如果支撑杆不行了
[13:03] we’ll be ready. ‎我们就准备好了
[13:08] How? ‎怎么会?
[13:10] He’s different. ‎他不一样
[13:13] What do you mean? ‎你什么意思?
[13:15] He just is. ‎他就是这样
[13:17] You’ve spent like five minutes with him. ‎你只和他待了五分钟
[13:19] No, no, no. ‎不
[13:21] He always used to walk behind you because he wanted to see what was coming, ‎他之前一直习惯走在你身后
[13:24] like all he wanted to do was protect you. ‎因为他想看接下来会发生什么 ‎就好像他只想保护你一样
[13:25] And now ‎而现在
[13:26] we’re following him. ‎我们在跟着他
[13:29] You haven’t noticed? ‎你还没注意到吗?
[13:31] Look, he’s been through a lot lately. ‎听着 他最近经历了很多
[13:34] I’m sure he’ll get back to normal. ‎我肯定他会恢复正常的
[13:40] Hey!
[13:42] What is it? ‎怎么了?
[13:50] Yeah, see. In the old days he used to say, “Danger… Will–“ ‎嗯 你看 以前他会说 “危险 威尔”
[13:53] Just stop! ‎别说了!
[13:56] You don’t know him. ‎你不了解他
[14:03] Come on. Mom’s counting on us. ‎来吧 ‎妈妈指望着我们
[14:07] We need to be ready. ‎我们得准备好
[14:13] See? ‎看见了吗?
[14:20] I want to start by saying ‎我想先说明
[14:22] I don’t want anyone to get hurt. ‎我不想让任何人受伤
[14:25] Good. ‎很好
[14:27] Neither do we. ‎我们也不想
[14:28] You’re a military man, John. ‎你是军人 约翰
[14:30] You understand once a situation like this escalates ‎你知道像这样的情况升级的话
[14:33] tension is heightened. ‎人会高度紧张
[14:35] Lines can be crossed. ‎底线会被打破
[14:36] – I’m well aware. -Then I need you… ‎我很清楚 ‎那么我需要你
[14:39] to ask Maureen ‎让莫伦
[14:41] to stand down. ‎放弃
[14:43] I won’t do that. ‎我不会那么做
[14:46] Judy, would you care to join us? ‎朱迪 你愿意加入我们吗?
[14:53] Why don’t we keep whatever this is just between us? ‎我们为什么不能单独聊呢?
[14:57] Good. ‎很好
[14:58] Now we’re all settled. ‎现在我们都准备好了
[15:01] I’d like to offer up another interpretation ‎我希望提出另一种
[15:04] of Maureen Robinson… ‎针对莫伦罗宾逊的解读
[15:07] as a woman who might take things too far… ‎一个为了拯救她的家人
[15:12] in order to save her family. ‎可能会把事做过头的女人
[15:14] There is no taking things too far when it comes to that. ‎关于这点没有什么是做过头的
[15:16] Even if it means breaking the law to get them on board? ‎即使是违法把家人带上船?
[15:21] What is he talking about, Dad? ‎他在说什么 爸爸?
[15:23] Honey, it’s complicated. ‎亲爱的
[15:24] Mm. Not really. 这很复杂 ‎并不
[15:27] See, your mother arranged for Will’s test scores to be altered… ‎你看 你妈妈暗中作梗修改了 ‎威尔的测试分数
[15:32] so that he could qualify for the trip. ‎让他可以合格加入这趟旅途
[15:34] I think my son has proven to everybody that he deserves to be here. ‎我想我儿子已经向所有人证明了 ‎他值得上船
[15:38] In fact, if it wasn’t for him, we’d have no chance of survival right now. ‎事实上 如果不是他 ‎我们现在根本不可能存活
[15:41] So why don’t you just say thank you and get the hell off our Jupiter? ‎所以你为何不直接道谢 ‎然后滚出我们的木星号?
[15:44] You think because you have control of a robot ‎你以为因为你能控制机器人
[15:47] you can just do whatever you want ‎你就可以在我的船上
[15:50] on my ship? ‎为所欲为了?
[15:52] What if I were to tell you that I have something more powerful ‎如果我告诉你我有 ‎比一个听小孩指挥的机器人
[15:55] than a robot that takes orders from a child? ‎更强大的东西呢?
[15:58] You see, ‎你看
[15:59] Maureen couldn’t get access to change Will’s scores by herself. ‎莫伦自己可无法修改威尔的分数
[16:05] She had to make a deal. ‎她必须完成某种交易
[16:06] She had to trade something very valuable ‎她必须交换某种非常有价值的东西
[16:09] in order to complete her end of the bargain. ‎为了完成她这边要做的事
[16:12] I don’t believe you. ‎我不相信你
[16:15] How would you know that? ‎你怎么知道的?
[16:17] Because the person she traded with… ‎因为和她交易的人
[16:21] was me. ‎就是我
[16:25] That’s our target. ‎那是我们的目标
[16:27] The ammonia belt. What’s the depth? ‎氨气带 深度多少?
[16:29] 5,260 kilometers. ‎5260千米
[16:31] It’s about halfway through the stratosphere. ‎大概穿过平流层的一半
[16:33] Polar orbit achieved. ‎覆盖极地轨道
[16:35] Okay, Radu, open a ship-wide channel. ‎好的 拉杜 打开全船频道
[16:39] Attention, everyone. This is the bridge. ‎全体注意 这里是舰桥
[16:41] Civilians, strap into your Jupiters. ‎平民们 ‎进入你们的木星号 系好安全带
[16:43] Crew, take your action stations. ‎船员 回到你们的战斗岗位
[16:46] We’re expecting high winds and extreme turbulence. ‎我们将会接触强风和极端气流紊乱
[16:49] It will be a bumpy ride. ‎这会是一段颠簸的旅程
[17:08] Initiate spin. ‎启动旋转
[17:10] Activating CMGS and thruster engines now. ‎现在激活控制力矩陀螺和推进引擎
[17:24] Spin stabilization is set. ‎旋转稳定已准备完成
[17:26] Then we dive. ‎那我们下冲吧
[17:27] Diving in three… two… one… Dive. ‎准备下冲 三 二 一 下冲
[17:34] Descent initialized. ‎下降已启动
[18:06] Correct for orbital perturbations. Increase Delta-v by 20 percent. ‎修正轨道摄动 ‎增加20%德尔塔值
[18:10] Sustained gas at 600 kilometers. ‎在600千米维持气体
[18:12] Pressure increasing. 282 PSI. ‎压力上升 每平方英寸282磅
[18:19] Structural declension detected on F deck, sector four. ‎F舱面检测到结构变化
[18:24] Initiate emergency repair protocol. ‎启动紧急修复协议
[18:26] The Resolute’s protocols aren’t equipped to handle this. ‎坚毅号的协议没有 ‎处理这种情况的方案
[18:28] It’s a good thing we brought our own. ‎幸好我们带了自己的
[19:17] Ring four, sector seven stabilized. ‎第四环 第七扇区已稳定
[19:24] Leveling off. We’ve reached a stable vector. ‎正在趋于水平
[19:36] This is definitely going in the book. 我们达到了稳定航线 ‎这一定会被载入史册
[19:51] You got lucky. ‎你很走运
[19:55] You know, I’ve made my share of mistakes… ‎你知道的 我犯过一些错误
[19:58] as a mother, as a wife, ‎作为母亲也好 妻子也罢
[20:00] but one place I don’t make mistakes is my job. ‎但是我绝不犯错的地方是我的工作
[20:04] It wasn’t luck. ‎这不是运气
[20:06] That was math. ‎这是数学
[20:08] You’re not the only one who has to be perfect, Maureen. ‎你不是唯一一个 ‎必须做到完美的人 莫伦
[20:11] For this to work, everyone does. ‎为了此次成功 每个人都是如此
[20:13] What are the odds of that? ‎这真是万里挑一的时刻
[20:16] Maureen, they’re prepping the water tanks. ‎莫伦 他们在准备水箱了
[20:19] We’re in position to collect the gas. ‎我们准备好收集气体了
[20:22] Open the intake vents. ‎打开进气管
[20:25] Time for a nice, deep breath of ammonia. ‎是时候深深吸入美好的氨气了
[20:47] Double check all the seals. ‎再次检查所有密封处
[20:49] That’s a lot of pressure for these pipes. ‎这些管道承受了很多压力
[20:55] West, you and your cart are a hazard. You wanna sit this one out? ‎韦斯特 你和你的推车有很大的危险 ‎这次你想退出吗?
[20:58] No, I don’t want the others to think I’m not pulling my weight. ‎不 我不想让别人觉得我没出力
[21:02] -Metaphorically speaking. -If it makes you feel any better, ‎比喻说法 ‎如果这能让你更安心
[21:05] whatever we do here isn’t going to make up for you deserting us the last time. ‎不管我们现在做什么 ‎都不能弥补上次你抛弃我们的行为
[21:08] Actually, that does not make me feel any better. ‎说实话 这没有让我更安心
[21:10] I’m staying. ‎我要留下来
[21:12] We’ll be ready to process the water in ten minutes. ‎十分钟后我们就能开始处理这些水了
[21:14] Great. ‎很好
[21:15] OGS to bridge. ‎氧合系统呼叫舰桥
[21:18] This rust virus spreads like a disease. ‎锈菌正像病症一样扩散
[21:21] One drop spilled, ‎哪怕洒了一滴
[21:23] one bead of condensation, that’s all it would take. ‎一颗凝结的水珠 ‎就功亏一篑了
[21:26] I will not let Maureen ‎我不会让莫伦
[21:29] risk this ship ‎拿这艘船冒险
[21:30] by releasing that contaminated water into our system. ‎让被污染的水进入我们的系统
[21:35] You have to know that. ‎你必须知道这一点
[21:36] What I know is this: ‎我知道的是
[21:38] if you had the ability to stop her, you’d have done it by now. ‎如果你有能力阻止她 ‎你早就阻止她了
[21:43] Judy, do you know which part of the Resolute’s design team ‎朱迪 你知道坚毅号哪一部分的设计
[21:46] -your mother was a part of? -Don’t answer him, Judy. ‎-是你妈负责的? ‎-别回答 朱迪
[21:48] -The safety system. – That’s right. ‎-安全系统 ‎-对了
[21:50] And those systems play a crucial role ‎那些系统对于维护这艘船上的
[21:52] in maintaining the stability ‎每一个机动功能
[21:54] of every dynamic function on this ship. ‎都起着重要的作用
[21:58] Engineers like your mother, ‎像你妈妈一样的工程师
[22:00] they perfect these systems ‎她们完善这些系统的方法
[22:02] by attacking them, ‎是攻击它们
[22:03] infiltrating ‎渗入
[22:05] the Resolute’s master controls ‎坚毅号的主控制系统
[22:07] to create conditions ‎制造状况
[22:08] that would test the reactions of their designs. ‎测试他们的设计的反应
[22:12] Now, I’m sure your mother ‎现在 我肯定你妈妈
[22:14] didn’t think there was any harm in giving me her access codes. ‎觉得给我她的权限代码没有坏处
[22:17] After all, no one person can run those tests on their own. ‎毕竟 没有人会自己运行那些测试
[22:21] It has to be agreed by at least four people. ‎至少得有四个人同意才行
[22:24] Well, fortunately for me, everyone– ‎嗯 很不幸 对我或所有人来说
[22:27] Everyone has a weakness. ‎每个人都有弱点
[22:30] No. ‎不
[22:32] My mother would never do that. ‎我妈妈绝不会那么做
[22:34] Tell your wife ‎告诉你妻子
[22:36] to stand down ‎让她放弃
[22:37] or I will use those access codes, ‎不然我会使用那些权限代码
[22:38] which she helped me obtain ‎那还是她帮我拿到
[22:41] to open the OGS airlock. ‎用来打开氧合系统空气阀的
[22:44] The atmosphere will flood the room. ‎气体会流进房间
[22:49] The pressure will be so intense, ‎压力会增强
[22:51] if anyone releases that water, it will burst the pipes and vaporize… ‎如果任何人把那些水放进来 ‎管道会爆炸然后水会蒸发
[22:56] which means your plan will fail. ‎也就是说你的计划会失败
[22:58] And when we reach Alpha Centauri, which we will, ‎当我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星时 ‎而我们一定会的
[23:01] thanks to your robot, ‎多亏了你的机器人
[23:04] Maureen will be sent back to Earth along with her son, ‎莫伦和她的儿子会被一起送回地球
[23:08] and you will never see either of them again. ‎你也再也不能见到他们俩了
[23:17] -Dad! ‎爸爸!
[23:19] -Dad. ‎爸爸
[23:21] -Hey Dad! -You soldiers are so predictable. ‎你们军人的行动太好预测了
[23:23] The crews down in the OGS… They’ll die if you open the airlock. ‎氧合系统的船员 ‎如果你打开空气阀 他们会死
[23:28] And whose fault would that be? ‎那又是谁的错呢?
[23:30] No! ‎快走!
[23:33] No! ‎不
[23:36] Manual override. ‎手动覆写 ‎(系统锁定)
[23:48] -The door won’t open. -Radio your mother. ‎-门打不开 ‎-用无线电联系你妈妈
[23:51] -Warn her what’s coming. -The comms are offline. ‎-警告她接下来的事 ‎-通讯断掉了
[23:55] Hastings must have shut them down. ‎哈斯丁斯肯定把它们关掉了 ‎(./管理员_覆写) ‎(安帕帕约翰 尼尔威斯特雷克 ‎莫伦罗宾逊)
[24:33] Hey, breathe, hey, hey, breathe. ‎嘿 呼吸 嘿 呼吸
[24:37] How are you going to protect me ‎如果你脚踝受伤了
[24:39] if you’re hobbling around on a broken ankle? ‎你要怎么保护我?
[24:41] Smith, get to the bridge. ‎史密斯 去舰桥
[24:43] Tell Maureen Hastings has some kind of skeleton key to the ship. ‎告诉莫伦 ‎哈斯丁斯有船上系统的万能钥匙
[24:48] So? ‎所以呢?
[24:49] He’s gonna open the OGS airlock. ‎他要打开氧合系统空气阀
[24:50] Hurry, or people are gonna die. ‎赶快 不然大家会死
[24:52] Get to the bridge, tell Maureen! ‎快去舰桥 告诉莫伦! ‎(通讯 打开 关闭)
[25:13] Doctor Smith! Come here, I want you to meet my mother. ‎史密斯医生!过来一下 ‎我想让你见我妈妈
[25:26] I’m showing all tanks are full, but I can’t raise the OGS. ‎上面显示所有水箱都满了 ‎但是我不能接通氧合系统
[25:31] Communications are down. ‎通讯断了
[25:33] That’s odd. ‎真奇怪 ‎(覆写安全协议?确认)
[25:44] Open the valves. ‎打开阀门
[25:46] Let’s clean this water and get out of here. ‎我们把水清洁干净然后离开这儿吧
[25:50] – Permissions declined. -What? ‎-请求被拒绝 ‎-什么?
[25:52] We’re locked out. ‎我们被锁在外面了
[25:53] That’s not possible. ‎这不可能
[25:55] What’s going on? ‎发生了什么?
[25:58] Maureen? ‎莫伦?
[26:02] Maureen, let me in. ‎莫伦 让我进去 ‎(确认指令:打开空气阀 ‎执行)
[26:16] Maureen! ‎莫伦! ‎(空气阀 ‎正在打开)
[26:33] -My God! -We’ve gotta find the override! ‎我找到了 ‎我们必须找到覆写!
[26:36] The OGS airlock is opening remotely. ‎氧合系统空气阀正在被远程打开
[26:39] Oh, my God. ‎我的天呐
[26:40] Everybody out! The airlock is opening! ‎所有人出去!空气阀要打开了!
[26:51] This place is about to get real uncomfortable! ‎这个地方马上就会很不舒服的!
[26:53] Everybody out! ‎所有人出去!
[26:54] Go! Go! Everybody get out! ‎快走!所有人都出去!
[26:56] Move, move, move! ‎行动!
[26:58] We’ve gotta hurry! Come on! ‎我们必须赶快!快点!
[26:59] Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! ‎快走!
[27:02] No, take it. Take it, take it. ‎不 拿着 拿着
[27:06] Let’s go! Everybody out! Let’s go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! ‎我们走!所有人出去!走!
[27:11] Come on, come on, get out of here! Go, go, go! ‎快点 离开这里!走!
[27:14] Hurry! Go, go, go, go! ‎赶快!走!
[27:16] Hurry! I can’t hold it much longer! ‎赶快!我撑不了多久了!
[27:17] Is everyone out? ‎所有人都出来了吗?
[27:19] Evacuate! ‎撤离!
[27:21] -Come on, we gotta go! ‎快点 我们得走了!
[27:24] Go, go, go! We’ve gotta go! ‎走!我们得走了!
[27:26] What is it? ‎这是什么?
[27:27] -I can’t. -Close your eyes, okay? ‎-我不能 ‎-闭上眼睛 好吗?
[27:29] You can do this. ‎你可以做到的
[27:30] It’s now or never! ‎机不可失!
[27:36] We have to get them out. ‎我们必须把他们弄出来
[27:41] On a positive note, ‎从好的一方面来说
[27:42] my ankle feels much better. ‎我的脚踝感觉好多了
[27:46] Pressure’s building. ‎压力正在上升
[27:48] Let’s not waste time. ‎我们不要浪费时间
[27:49] In a few minutes, it’s gonna be impossible to get this door open. ‎几分钟后 就无法打开这道门了
[28:01] Danger… friend. ‎危险 朋友
[28:05] What friend? ‎什么朋友?
[28:06] Maureen, if you can hear me, let me in. ‎莫伦 如果你能听到我 让我进去
[28:10] Maureen… ‎莫伦
[28:12] Why isn’t anyone answering me? ‎为什么没人回答我?
[28:14] Airlock malfunction. Pressure loss in section three. ‎空气阀故障 ‎第三区压力减少
[28:18] All emergency personnel please report to OGS module. ‎所有急救人员请至氧合系统报道
[28:23] I’m too late. ‎我太迟了
[28:26] – Danger… friend. -What? ‎-危险 朋友 ‎-什么?
[28:29] It’s not gonna budge. How long can they take in there? ‎它根本一动不动 ‎他们在里面能撑多久?
[28:32] Not long enough. ‎没多久了
[28:38] Hurry! They’re back here. ‎赶快!他们在这里
[28:40] -Who? -Don and Ava. They’re dying. ‎-谁? ‎-唐和艾娃 他们要死了
[28:42] Oh, my God. ‎我的天呐
[28:43] -We can’t get the door open. -He can. ‎-我们打不开门 ‎-他可以
[28:46] – Danger… friend. – Where is he going? ‎-危险 朋友 ‎-他去哪里?
[28:49] Stop! You passed them! ‎停下!你错过他们了!
[28:50] – Danger… friend. -They’re back there. ‎-危险 朋友 ‎-他们在这边
[28:53] What are you doing? They need your help. ‎你在干什么?他们需要你的帮助
[28:55] Danger… friend. ‎危险 朋友
[28:57] Will, who is he talking about? ‎威尔 他在说谁?
[29:01] I don’t know. ‎我不知道
[29:05] The pressure differential is sealing the bulkhead door shut. ‎压力差值让舱壁的门紧紧关闭着
[29:08] It’ll never open as long as the airlock is open. ‎只要空气阀开着 门就打不开
[29:10] Maureen, you helped design the safety systems. ‎莫伦 你参与设计了安全系统
[29:13] How could someone remotely hack them without your knowledge? ‎怎么有人能远程入侵 ‎而你却不知道呢?
[29:16] They can’t. ‎他们不能 ‎(匿名:准备交易) ‎(罗宾逊 威廉 ‎申请状态:拒绝) ‎(匿名:考虑下? ‎你已发送文件至:匿名) ‎(匿名:旅途愉快)
[29:45] The bridge is yours. ‎舰桥是你的了
[29:46] Do me a favor. ‎帮我个忙
[29:48] Send anyone looking for me away from the maintenance pod bay. ‎派人去远离维修舱隔间的地方找我
[29:51] Any chance to save them, that airlock needs to be closed from the outside. ‎如果还想救他们 ‎那个空气阀就必须从外部关闭
[29:54] Too dangerous taking a pod out in this atmosphere. ‎不 带着维修舱 ‎去外面的气体里太危险了
[29:56] It’s my fault that they’re trapped. ‎他们被困是我的错
[29:59] You were right. ‎你是对的
[30:01] Math can’t account for human error. ‎数学不能解释人为的错误
[30:11] Hey, Don. ‎嘿 唐
[30:12] Yeah? ‎嗯?
[30:13] I think I’m gonna sit down for a second. ‎我想我要坐下来歇一会儿
[30:16] Feeling pretty spacey. ‎我不太清醒
[30:18] We are sitting down. ‎我们已经坐下来了
[30:21] I think. ‎我觉得
[30:24] That’s not good. ‎情况不妙 ‎不
[30:25] Oh, hey, hey, no, no, no. Ava. Come on. Come on. Up. Up, up, up. 艾娃 来吧 站起来
[30:29] Come on. Open your eyes. ‎快点 睁开眼睛
[30:32] Keep talking to me. Come on. Come on. ‎继续和我说话 快点
[30:35] You could have made it out. ‎你可以出去的
[30:37] I don’t know about that. ‎这我拿不准
[30:39] I have serious mobility issues. ‎我的移动很受限制
[30:41] There’d be a lot more of us stuck in here if it wasn’t for you. ‎如果不是你 ‎还会有更多人被困在这里
[30:44] Well, if you want the job done at 70%, ‎嗯 如果你想把工作做到70%
[30:48] you call Don West. ‎你就找唐韦斯特
[30:51] You had a choice. ‎你本来有得选的
[30:53] You chose us. ‎你选择了我们
[31:02] That’s good.
[31:32] Hold on, Don. ‎坚持住
[32:15] No. 唐
[32:51] Come on, come on. ‎拜托
[33:01] Come on! ‎快点!
[33:10] Okay. ‎好了
[33:17] Okay.
[33:48] Okay… Okay.
[34:00] Whoa, what’s happening? ‎发生了什么?
[34:01] Why is everything going back to normal? ‎为什么一切都恢复正常了?
[34:06] We lost. ‎我们输了
[34:09] Override terminated. Controls restored. ‎覆写被终止 ‎控制恢复
[34:12] Captain, comms are back online. ‎船长 通讯又接通了
[34:19] We tried. ‎我们尽力了
[34:23] Mr. Hastings, please. You don’t have to leave my family behind. ‎哈斯丁斯先生 拜托 ‎你不用非要把我的家人留下
[34:28] You can let them go. ‎你可以让他们走了
[34:31] We’re not cruel. ‎我们并不残忍
[34:38] Permission to enter. ‎请求进入
[34:39] Not that you need it, apparently. ‎很显然 你并不需要请求
[34:43] You have your ship back. ‎你夺回你的船了
[34:44] Do I have you to thank? ‎那我该谢谢你吗?
[34:46] You give me too much credit. ‎你太信任我了
[34:50] Let’s go to Alpha Centauri. ‎我们去半人马座阿尔法星吧
[34:53] Not yet. ‎现在还不行
[34:55] First… ‎首先
[34:56] we need to clean the water, so we can all go. ‎我们需要清洁所有水源 ‎然后所有人一起走
[34:59] The captain I know wouldn’t risk this ship. ‎我认识的船长不会拿这艘船去冒险
[35:03] It’s not a risk. ‎这不是冒险
[35:07] It’s math. ‎这是数学
[35:18] She did it. ‎她做到了
[35:19] Yes!
[35:22] Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[35:33] John, are you there? ‎约翰 你在那边吗?
[35:36] Yeah. I’m here. ‎嗯 我在
[35:37] Are you okay? ‎你还好吗?
[35:39] Where are you? ‎你在哪儿?
[35:40] I’m fine. ‎我很好
[35:41] I’m in a maintenance pod. ‎我在维修舱里
[35:43] -They’re cleaning the water. ‎他们正在清洁水
[35:47] It all worked out, then. ‎那么一切都解决了
[35:49] -I told you you could trust her. –Who? Captain Kamal? ‎我说过 你可以相信她 ‎谁?卡莫尔船长?
[35:52] No, Smith. ‎不 史密斯
[35:53] I told her to come warn you about Hastings. ‎我让她去警告你哈斯丁斯的事
[35:55] What are you talking about? I never saw her. ‎你在说什么?我根本没看见她
[35:57] The whole reason I’m out here is to fix what Hastings did. ‎我在外面就是为了 ‎解决哈斯丁斯制造的麻烦
[36:04] Where are you now? ‎你现在在哪儿?
[36:04] I’m headed for bay six. ‎我正前往六号隔间
[36:06] I’ll come and meet you. ‎我去见你
[36:14] John. ‎约翰
[36:15] -I was coming back to get you out. -Why didn’t you warn Maureen? ‎-我正要回来把你弄出来呢 ‎-你为什么没有去警告莫伦?
[36:19] I got there as fast as I could. ‎我已经尽快赶到那里了
[36:20] No, you had plenty of time. ‎不 你有的是时间
[36:22] I had to take a detour. ‎我必须绕一下路
[36:24] Detour? Why? ‎绕路? ‎为什么?
[36:26] I don’t know. ‎我不知道
[36:27] You don’t know. ‎你不知道
[36:29] Hm? That’s it? ‎就这样?
[36:30] You’re not even gonna try and spin some excuse? ‎你甚至都不试图找个什么借口吗?
[36:32] I tried to warn her. ‎我试图警告她的
[36:35] You have to believe me. ‎你必须相信我
[36:37] I did believe you. I did. ‎我确实相信过你 确实
[36:39] But I should have known better ‎但我应该放聪明点儿的
[36:41] than to actually think that you could change. ‎而不是真的以为你会改变
[36:46] I tried. ‎我尽力了
[36:48] – -Hey.
[36:49] You know why I like to give people second chances? ‎你知道为什么 ‎我喜欢给别人第二次机会吗?
[36:52] Because after all the terrible, ‎因为在我看见别人对彼此
[36:54] terrible things that I’ve seen people do to each other, ‎做了所有糟糕恶劣的事后
[36:57] I have to believe that there’s a road back for all of us. ‎我必须相信对我们所有人来说 ‎还有回头路
[37:03] You found my weakness. ‎你找到了我的弱点
[37:05] Well done. ‎干得好
[37:18] Danger… friend. ‎危险 朋友
[37:26] -Will, we shouldn’t be in here– – Shh. ‎但是我们不该在这儿…
[37:28] Increase voltage. It’s trying to get out. ‎增强电压 它想要出去
[37:33] Stay there. ‎待在那儿
[37:37] Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is it? ‎怎么了?
[37:39] Wait, no. ‎等等 不
[37:40] Will? ‎威尔?
[37:42] Keep your distance. Call for backup. ‎保持你的距离 呼叫增援
[37:46] -What’s he doing? -Will. ‎-他在干什么? ‎-威尔
[37:58] What’s he doing? ‎-你在干什么? ‎-嘿
[38:00] No, Robot! ‎不
[38:01] – No! Don’t hurt them! 机器人! ‎不!别伤害他!
[38:22] Look at Scarecrow’s lights. ‎看看稻草人的灯光
[38:24] I’ve seen this before. ‎我之前见过
[38:30] He’s dying. ‎他要死了
[38:35] Will, I think your robot’s angry. ‎威尔 我觉得你的机器人很生气
[38:39] Will. Will. Will… ‎威尔
[38:41] It’s okay. ‎没事的
[38:47] Hey.
[38:52] I’m sorry about what happened to your friend. ‎我很遗憾这些事发生在你朋友身上
[38:55] I really am. ‎真的
[39:15] Wait. ‎等等
[39:16] Hey.
[39:17] Where are you going? ‎你去哪里?
[39:18] Will, is he leaving? ‎威尔 他要走了吗?
[39:22] We need you. ‎我们需要你
[39:23] You need to help us get home. ‎你需要帮助我们回家
[39:30] No, Will Robinson. ‎不 威尔罗宾逊
迷失太空

文章导航

Previous Post: 迷失太空(Lost in Space)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失太空(Lost in Space)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

迷失太空(Lost in Space)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号