时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | One week ago today, the Earth was struck by a super bolide meteor | 一周前的今天 在圣诞夜太平洋标准时间9点37分 |
[00:14] | at 9:37 Pacific Standard Time on Christmas night. | 地球遭到了超火流星的撞击 |
[00:18] | I’m currently standing at the edge of the quarantine zone… | 我现在正站在隔离区边缘… |
[00:20] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[00:21] | You can see what was once part of Canada’s Yukon Territory… | 大家可以看到 这里曾是加拿大育空地区… |
[00:23] | What doesn’t? | 什么不合理 |
[00:25] | We have satellites that are supposed to detect these things. | 我们有卫星 应该检测到这类事件的 |
[00:29] | – We had warning. – We had a few days. | -有警告啊 -只有几天时间 |
[00:31] | We should have had months. | 应该几个月前就发现的 |
[00:32] | – Maybe it was moving too fast. – That’s your theory? | -也许它飞得太快了 -那就是你的理论吗 |
[00:35] | – That it was moving too fast? – I didn’t say it was a good theory. | -它飞得太快了 -我没说这是个好理论 |
[00:38] | Couldn’t radiation from it have blinded our satellites? | 会不会是它的辐射导致了卫星看不到它 |
[00:44] | I suppose so. I mean, nothing about how this has behaved so far | 我想是吧 到目前为止它的任何行为 |
[00:47] | follows any of our models, so… | 都没有遵循我们的模型 所以… |
[00:49] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:51] | When an NEO of this size | 这种大小的近地物体 |
[00:54] | breaks through our atmosphere and makes impact, | 突破我们的大气层 产生撞击时 |
[00:56] | it… it shoots off hundreds of smaller particulates back into the sky, | 它会抛出数百个更小的颗粒到空中 |
[01:01] | making smaller meteorites that eventually fall back to Earth, | 形成了小陨石 最终掉落到地球上 |
[01:04] | but there have been no reports of additional fallout. | 但是没有额外回降物的报道 |
[01:09] | Hey, Will, I love annoying sounds as much as the next girl, | 威尔 我和别的女孩一样喜欢烦人的声音 |
[01:13] | but think you could turn it down? | 但你能把它关小点吗 |
[01:14] | I’m just trying to contact Dad. | 我只是在试图联系爸爸 |
[01:16] | He’s out in the middle of all that. | 他身处第一线 |
[01:18] | I just want to make sure he’s safe. | 我只想确保他没事 |
[01:20] | He said that we wouldn’t be able to contact him for a while. | 他说我们有阵子都没法联系上他 |
[01:23] | On the phone. | 是通过电话 |
[01:24] | But he says if I use this and make fast radio bursts… | 但他说如果我用这个造成快速射电暴 |
[01:28] | it can reach him no matter where he is. | 不管他在哪里 都能收到 |
[01:31] | We set up this code. | 我们设置了这个代码 |
[01:36] | It means “Are you okay?” | 意思是 “你没事吧” |
[01:39] | And then he answers back. | 然后他会回复 |
[01:41] | And that way, we know he’s safe. | 这样的话 我们就知道他安全了 |
[01:45] | Sweetheart, his receiver is probably just turned off. | 亲爱的 他的接收器可能关掉了 |
[01:48] | I’d probably turn my receiver off too, if I had to hear the… | 我也许会关掉我的接收器 如果我得听着… |
[01:52] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[01:56] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:59] | the frequency is probably just busy. | 也许只是因为频率很忙 |
[02:03] | There’s a lot of bandwidth being used right now. | 现在人们用了很多带宽 |
[02:05] | Hey. He’ll respond. He always does. | 他会回复的 他总是如此 |
[02:10] | Just keep trying. | 继续试吧 |
[02:24] | No. | 不 |
[02:32] | Maybe it’s the repeater. I’m still adjusting. | 也许是中继器的问题 我还在调整 |
[02:35] | – Will. – Or the wrong frequency. | -威尔 -或者频率错了 |
[02:36] | – Will. – Maybe the parabolic reflector’s interfering with the signal. | -威尔 -也许抛物面反射器在干扰信号 |
[02:39] | – You can’t reach him. – You don’t know that. | -你没法联系到他 -你又不知道 |
[02:43] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[02:45] | What color was the explosion? Was it red? | 爆炸是什么颜色的 红色的吗 |
[02:47] | Red could indicate low temperature combustion, | 红色爆炸可能表明是低温燃烧 |
[02:49] | which proves parts of the ship could still be intact. | 证明了部分飞船可能完好 |
[02:52] | It wasn’t red. | 不是红色的 |
[02:56] | Did you see any pieces fall to the ground? | 你看见任何碎片掉落到地上了吗 |
[02:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:00] | Dad was wearing a suit. He’d have oxygen. | 爸爸穿着太空服 他有氧气 |
[03:02] | He could be fine. We don’t know for sure– | 他可能没事 我们又不确定… |
[03:04] | Okay, but here’s what we do know. | 好吧 但这是我们确确实实知道的 |
[03:06] | Dad would not want us to be focused on him right now. | 爸爸不会想让我们现在专注于他的 |
[03:11] | – He’d want us to find Mom. – How? | -他会希望我们去找妈妈 -怎么找 |
[03:14] | Dr. Smith could’ve taken her anywhere. | 史密斯博士可能带她去任何地方 |
[03:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:21] | But the fact that she took her tells us something. | 但她带走了她 这就告诉了我们 |
[03:23] | It means that Smith needs her. We figure out why… | 史密斯需要她 我们搞明白原因 |
[03:30] | and we’ll know where to find them. | 就知道去哪里找她们了 |
[03:45] | Rise and shine, Maureen. | 起床了 莫琳 |
[03:50] | Careful. | 小心 |
[03:53] | You may have a concussion. | 你也许脑震荡了 |
[03:56] | What… What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:04] | What happened to the Jupiter? Where’s John? | 木星飞船怎么了 约翰呢 |
[04:09] | There was… There was an accident. | 出了场意外 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | He… | 他 |
[04:18] | They didn’t make it. | 他们没能活下来 |
[04:22] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:28] | I… What did you do? | 我…你做了什么 |
[04:31] | The thing is… I needed your help. | 事情是这样的 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:37] | I just didn’t know they needed it, too. | 我只是不知道他们也需要 |
[04:44] | I understand how you must feel and I don’t blame you, | 我知道你现在的感受 我不怪你 |
[04:47] | but we need to put the past behind us. | 但我们得把过去抛在脑后 |
[04:50] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子们在哪 |
[04:51] | Your children are fine. I need you to focus, Maureen. | 你的孩子们没事 我需要你专注 莫琳 |
[04:56] | The Resolute leaves in a matter of hours. | 坚毅号几小时后就会离开 |
[04:59] | If you have any hope of saving your family, you will help me. | 如果你还希望拯救你家人 你就要帮我 |
[05:04] | Help you? | 帮你 |
[05:05] | The alien ship. Take me there. | 外星飞船 带我过去 |
[05:08] | And I give you my word, | 我跟你保证 |
[05:10] | I will get you and your children off this dying rock. | 我会带你和你孩子离开这垂死的星球 |
[05:18] | How is that gonna help her? | 那玩意儿怎么能帮到她 |
[05:20] | I don’t know… but she had it. | 我不知道 但在她手里 |
[05:26] | The robot head? | 机器人的头吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah, she said she could bring him back. | 是啊 她说她可以复活他 |
[05:31] | But why would she need Mom for that? If anything, she would’ve needed you. | 但她为什么要找妈妈 要找也该找你啊 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I agree, it doesn’t add up. There’s gotta be more to it. | 我同意 这不合理 肯定还有更多内情 |
[05:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[05:38] | Sitting here doesn’t help. They can’t have gone far. | 坐在这里是没用的 她们不可能走很远 |
[05:41] | Wait. I’m coming with you. | 等等 我跟你去 |
[05:43] | Will, no. Okay? Just stay here. | 威尔 不行 你留在这里 |
[05:45] | But I can help. | 但我可以帮忙 |
[05:46] | No! You’ve done enough! | 不 你已经做得够多了 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I didn’t… I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是那意思 |
[05:58] | No. | 不 |
[06:01] | You’re right. It’s my fault. I let her out. | 你说的对 是我的错 我放了她 |
[06:07] | It’s okay. Go. | 没事 去吧 |
[07:34] | Guys! | 姐姐们 |
[07:38] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:42] | – Seriously, what is going on in here? – Remember this? | -说真的 这里发生了什么 -记得这个吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah. It’s the rock from the cave. | 是啊 是洞穴里的岩石 |
[07:47] | Thing is, I don’t think it’s a rock. | 问题是 我认为这不是岩石 |
[07:51] | Then what is it? | 那它是什么 |
[07:55] | Highly concentrated biomass. | 高浓度的生物燃料 |
[07:57] | So, petrified super poop? | 石化超级便便吗 |
[08:00] | Uh, yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[08:02] | Okay. Excuse me, I’m washing my hands now. | 好吧 抱歉 我要去洗手了 |
[08:05] | – I was thinking– – The waste converters. | -我想着 -粪便转换器 |
[08:08] | Every Jupiter has one. | 每个木星飞船都有 |
[08:09] | And since it can turn human waste into biofuel– | 既然它能将人类粪便转化为生物燃料… |
[08:11] | It is possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[08:13] | Didn’t Mom say it would take at least three years | 妈妈不是说至少要花三年时间 |
[08:15] | to produce enough waste to launch a Jupiter? | 才能拉足够启动木星飞船的粪便吗 |
[08:17] | Uh, yeah, but we don’t have to produce it. | 是啊 但我们不用拉 |
[08:19] | Whatever’s been living in that cave has been doing it forever. | 洞穴里住的东西一直在这样做 |
[08:21] | Ok, just so I’m clear, | 好 我问清楚 |
[08:22] | we spent the night in what is, essentially, an alien toilet? | 我们基本是在外星马桶里过了一夜吗 |
[08:26] | You better hope that whoever used it is no longer there. | 你最好希望用那马桶的东西不在了 |
[08:30] | This sample contains digested material from every creature | 这样本中含有我在这星球上记录的 |
[08:33] | I’ve logged on this planet. | 所有生物的消化物质 |
[08:36] | Whatever created it, | 拉出这粪便的东西 |
[08:37] | it’s from the top of the food chain. | 处于食物链顶端 |
[08:40] | An apex predator. | 顶级捕猎者 |
[08:49] | Anybody got a better idea? The Resolute leaves in nine hours. | 有谁有更好的主意吗 坚毅号九小时后就走了 |
[08:52] | – Dad may not even have that long. – Will. | -爸爸也许没那么长时间了 -威尔 |
[08:59] | Let’s get on the radio. We’ll need all the help we can get. | 我们进行广播吧 我们需要所有的帮助 |
[09:03] | All right. While you guys work on that, I’m gonna go find Mom. | 好 你们去忙这事 我去找妈妈 |
[09:07] | Wait, please, it’s dangerous. | 等等 这很危险 |
[09:09] | Your mother would want you to stay here. | 你妈妈会希望你留在这里的 |
[09:13] | Well, then I guess it’s a good thing I take after my dad. | 幸亏我随我爸 |
[09:21] | – Okay. It’s okay. – Judy, wait. | -没事的 没事的 -朱迪 等等 |
[09:25] | Tell Hiroki I’m taking his Chariot. | 告诉弘树我要开他的战车 |
[09:27] | Okay, but can you just… Can you… Okay… | 好 但你能不能…你能不能… |
[09:32] | Hey, what? | 怎么了 |
[09:35] | – Can you promise you’re gonna be careful? – Penny, I’m– | -你能跟我保证你会小心吗 -佩妮 我… |
[09:38] | – Can you promise me? – Yes, I promise. | -你能跟我保证吗 -好 我保证 |
[09:53] | You’re not losing anyone else today. Understand? | 你今天不会再失去一个亲人了 明白吗 |
[09:58] | Are you sure that you can handle this alone? | 你确定你一个人可以吗 |
[10:01] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:03] | I’m not gonna be alone. | 我不会是一个人 |
[10:08] | The damage looks worse than it did in the video. | 损害看起来比视频里更糟糕 |
[10:11] | Was that your big plan? Fix the ship and fly away? | 那就是你的大计划吗 修好飞船开走吗 |
[10:15] | Oh, please, I wouldn’t have any idea how to do that, | 拜托 我根本不知道怎么做 |
[10:20] | but he might. | 但他也许知道 |
[10:23] | In Will’s video, the ship was making a sound | 在威尔的视频中 这艘飞船发出了声音 |
[10:28] | and the robot responding to it, | 机器人对它做出了反应 |
[10:30] | like it was recharging his batteries, | 像是它在给他的电池充电 |
[10:34] | bringing it back to life. | 让它复活 |
[10:37] | Like Humpty Dumpty, Will put the robot back together again, | 像是蛋壳先生 威尔重新组装了机器人 |
[10:42] | and when he did, it somehow… | 那时候 它不知道怎么… |
[10:46] | healed itself. | 治愈了自己 |
[10:49] | If used properly, I believe this magnificent machine | 如果正确使用 我相信这个了不起的机器 |
[10:54] | could heal us all. | 能救我们所有人 |
[10:57] | But first things first. | 但先做要紧的事 |
[11:13] | I don’t understand. I’m doing exactly what Will did. | 我不明白了 我跟威尔做的事完全一样啊 |
[11:16] | But you’re not Will. | 但你不是威尔 |
[11:19] | Will is kind, compassionate. You’re– | 威尔善良 同情 而你… |
[11:21] | Maureen, no matter what you think of me… | 莫琳 不管你怎么想我 |
[11:25] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我从来无意伤害任何人 |
[11:27] | I just wanted to get to Alpha Centauri for a fresh start. | 我只想去南门二 重新开始 |
[11:31] | Just like you. Just like John. | 就跟你和约翰一样 |
[11:34] | We’re not so different, you know. | 我们也没什么不同 |
[11:37] | Just two people trying to atone for our mistakes, heal old wounds. | 只是努力弥补错误 治愈旧伤的两个人 |
[11:44] | So whatever you think of me and the things that I’ve done… | 所以不管你怎么看我和我做的事… |
[11:47] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是禽兽 |
[12:00] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[12:06] | I don’t remember it being this warm. | 我不记得这里有这么温暖 |
[12:19] | – Uh, what do you think? – I think we’ll need a lot more. | -你怎么看 -我觉得我们需要更多 |
[12:29] | What about over here? | 这边呢 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. We only went this far. | 我不知道 我们只走了这么远 |
[13:27] | – Is there enough down there? – Let’s find out. | -那下面足够多吗 -我们来看看 |
[13:41] | Whoa. Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[13:44] | We are, literally, full of shit. | 我们周围真的都是屎 |
[13:49] | Looks like we’re alone. That’s a good start. | 看上去这里只有我们 这是个好的开始 |
[13:55] | Should we take a closer look? | 我们该靠近看看吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:02] | Stay here. Just in case. | 待在这里 以防万一 |
[14:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:43] | It’s fresh. | 刚拉的 |
[14:53] | Should we bring everybody else in? | 我们该叫大伙进来吗 |
[15:13] | So, there’s some good news and some bad news. | 有个好消息 有个坏消息 |
[15:16] | The good news is there’s enough biomass | 好消息是生物燃料 |
[15:18] | to get all our Jupiters off this planet. | 足够让我们所有的木星飞船离开星球 |
[15:20] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[15:22] | We have to break it apart and haul it out of there | 我们得将粪便分开 从里面运出来 |
[15:24] | – without making a sound. – But that’s impossible. | -同时不发出任何声音 -但那是不可能的 |
[15:27] | I don’t understand. Why do we have to be so quiet? | 我不明白 我们为什么要这么安静 |
[15:32] | Right. Well, there’s some, uh… some worse news. | 还有个更坏的消息 |
[15:38] | Maybe the problem isn’t the robot, it’s the ship. | 也许问题不是出在机器人身上 而是飞船 |
[15:43] | Listen, why don’t you untie me and I can help you figure it out. | 不如你帮我松绑 我能帮你搞清楚 |
[15:46] | – We’ll go in the ship– – How stupid do you think I am? | -我们去飞船里… -你觉得我有多蠢 |
[15:50] | I think that you are a lot of things, | 我觉得你有很多品质 |
[15:52] | but stupid is not one of them. | 但蠢不是其中之一 |
[15:56] | You got me to believe you were a doctor. | 你让我信了你是个博士 |
[15:59] | Got me to invite you into my family. | 我邀请你进入我们家 |
[16:02] | You made me think we were friends. | 你让我觉得我们是朋友 |
[16:06] | If you’re stupid, I don’t know what that makes me. | 如果你蠢的话 我不知道那我成什么了 |
[16:09] | Don’t be hard on yourself. I’m pretty good at what I do. | 别太苛责自己 我很擅长自己做的事 |
[16:13] | So am I. And I’m a rocket scientist. | 我也是 而我是火箭专家 |
[16:16] | This is alien technology, Maureen. | 这是外星科技 莫琳 |
[16:18] | No. The laws of thermodynamics are universal. | 不 热力学定律是通用的 |
[16:21] | Energy, entropy… | 能量 熵… |
[16:23] | If there is anyone on this planet | 如果这个星球上有人 |
[16:25] | that can figure out how to turn that ship on, it’s me. | 能搞清楚如何发动那艘飞船 那就是我 |
[16:30] | We always said, | 我们总是说 |
[16:32] | if there was anyone who could help us figure this out, | 如果有谁能帮我们搞清楚这事 |
[16:34] | it was Maureen Robinson. | 那就是莫琳·罗宾逊 |
[16:35] | Stop. It’s a team effort. | 别说了 这是团队努力 |
[16:38] | Sometimes you just need to take a step back, | 有时候你只用后退一步 |
[16:40] | look at things differently. | 从不同的角度看问题 |
[16:41] | I hear we’re calling it the Resolute? I like the sound of that. | 我听说我们要称它为”坚毅号” 我喜欢这名字 |
[16:44] | Purposeful. Determined. | 坚定 坚决 |
[16:46] | The director thinks it will play well with the media. | 主任认为媒体会喜欢的 |
[16:48] | Well, let’s just make sure she can fly | 担心她的表现之前 |
[16:50] | before we worry about how she plays. | 还是先确保她能飞吧 |
[16:52] | Well, we had a good week. If these figures hold, | 我们这周很有进展 如果这些数据可靠 |
[16:56] | the structure should stay sound at 276,000 miles per hour. | 这一结构在时速276000英里时也会保持完好 |
[17:00] | And I can bring that upstairs? | 我可以把这消息带去楼上吗 |
[17:01] | Ye… Yes. Uh, I just… | 是的 我只是… |
[17:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:07] | – It’s just theoretical. – For now. | -这只是理论上的 -暂时而已 |
[17:09] | Well, it’s one thing to withstand those speeds, | 能承受这种速度是一回事 |
[17:11] | it’s another thing to reach them. | 达到这种速度是另一回事 |
[17:12] | Every model I’ve seen says we’re decades away from that. | 我见过的每个模型都说明我们还落后了几十年 |
[17:15] | Yeah. There are more current models. | 目前有更新的模型 |
[17:20] | You understand, it’s a clearance thing. | 你懂的 这是权限问题 |
[17:23] | Of course. I just… | 当然 我只是… |
[17:25] | I mean, it… it would be great if our team could be let in– | 如果我们团队可以… |
[17:28] | Are you going to the avionics meeting at 3:00? | 你三点要去参加航空电子会议吗 |
[17:32] | – Yes, I think so. – Good. I’ll see you then. | -我想是的 -很好 在那见 |
[17:51] | Will, everyone’s going up. Come on. | 威尔 大家都去了 走吧 |
[17:54] | Uh, yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我很快就去 |
[18:05] | Still trying to contact your father? | 还在尝试联系你爸爸吗 |
[18:07] | I want to let him know we have a plan. | 我想告诉他我们有计划 |
[18:09] | – Had any response? – Not yet. | -他回复了吗 -还没有 |
[18:13] | Used to have one of those when I was a boy. | 我小时候也有个这东西 |
[18:15] | My friends and I used to send secret messages back and forth. | 我朋友们和我会互相发送秘密消息 |
[18:21] | I want you to know, when we get back to the Resolute, | 我想告诉你 我们回到坚毅号时 |
[18:23] | you and your sisters are | 你和你姐姐们 |
[18:24] | welcome to stay with us for as long as you need. | 可以跟我们待在一起 多久都行 |
[18:26] | Thanks, but that won’t be necessary. | 谢谢 但是没那必要 |
[18:30] | – I just mean to say– – My mom will be back soon. | -我只是想说… -我妈妈很快会回来了 |
[18:32] | And once all the fuel’s ready, we’re gonna find my dad… | 等所有燃料都准备好了 我们会找到我爸爸 |
[18:37] | and save him. | 拯救他 |
[18:41] | It’s good to think positively, | 乐观是件好事 |
[18:42] | but don’t let that keep you from thinking rationally. | 但不要因此就不理性了 |
[18:45] | We need you here. We need your head here. | 我们这里需要你 需要你的头脑 |
[18:46] | Helping the people who still have a chance. | 帮助还有机会存活的人们 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:58] | You know, Will… | 知道吗 威尔 |
[19:00] | I wish your dad was here. I do. | 我希望你爸爸在这里 真的 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry he isn’t. | 很抱歉他不在 |
[19:06] | He was trying to do what he thought was best, | 他在努力做他认为最好的事 |
[19:08] | just like you are now. | 就跟你现在一样 |
[19:10] | But I always tell my son, there are times to follow your heart | 但我总是告诉我儿子 有时候要听从内心 |
[19:14] | and times to follow your head. | 有时候要听从头脑 |
[19:15] | Which one do you think my dad was following | 你觉得我爸爸冒生命危险 |
[19:18] | when he risked his life to save everyone? | 拯救别人时 听从的是哪个 |
[19:24] | It takes a certain type of person to do that. | 无私的人才能做到那样的事 |
[19:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:30] | Yes, it does. But if he’d waited another day, he wouldn’t have had to. | 是的 但如果他再等一天 就没必要那样做了 |
[19:36] | History books are full of stories of heroic men and their sacrifices, | 历史书中全是英雄故事和他们的牺牲 |
[19:40] | but do you know who writes those stories? | 但你知道历史书是谁撰写的吗 |
[19:45] | The survivors. | 活下来的人 |
[19:51] | I’ll see you inside. | 里面见 |
[21:35] | Generating last-known Chariot location. | 生成战车的最后已知位置 |
[21:41] | Okay, so that’s the cave. | 好 那是洞穴 |
[21:45] | What are you doing all the way over there by yourself? | 你一个人在那边干什么呢 |
[21:50] | Chariot 21 located. | 战车21号已定位 |
[21:52] | Got ya. | 找到你了 |
[21:54] | All right. Hang on, Mom. I’m coming. | 好 坚持住 妈妈 我来了 |
[21:58] | Navigating to Chariot 21. | 导航至战车21号 |
[22:07] | This is where I was standing when it turned on. | 它启动时我就站在这里 |
[22:11] | – Did you touch anything? -I don’t know. I’m trying to, uh… | -你碰了什么吗 -我不知道 我在… |
[22:19] | John was behind me. | 约翰在我后面 |
[22:23] | Yeah, over my right… No. Over… Over my left shoulder. | 在我右边 不 在我左肩后 |
[22:30] | – Here? – Yes. That’s right. | -这里吗 -没错 |
[22:36] | I don’t see anything that could… | 我没看到什么… |
[22:39] | Wait. Maybe it wasn’t me or John at all. Will. | 等等 也许不是我或者约翰 是威尔 |
[22:43] | – What about him? – He was… | -他怎么了 -他… |
[22:50] | He was standing there, in that back corner. | 他站在那里 后面的角落 |
[22:53] | – Over here? – Yeah. A little further back. | -这里吗 -是的 再远一点 |
[23:02] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[23:07] | Smith? | 史密斯 |
[23:09] | I think we should stick together. | 我觉得我们该待在一起 |
[23:11] | After all, we’re a team now, right? | 毕竟我们是个团队了 对吧 |
[23:19] | Now tell me where your son was. The truth. | 告诉我你儿子在哪 说实话 |
[23:24] | Outside. | 外面 |
[23:26] | – Outside? – He was outside with the robot. | -外面吗 -他在外面和机器人待在一起 |
[23:28] | He was teaching him how to throw a baseball. | 他在教他怎么丢棒球 |
[23:32] | That does sound like Will, doesn’t it? | 听起来像是威尔会做的事 |
[23:34] | All that power under his control and he uses it to play catch. | 他掌控如此强大的力量 而他却用它来玩接球 |
[23:40] | What would you use it for? | 你会用它来干什么 |
[23:43] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[23:49] | To stop running. | 不再逃跑 |
[23:53] | Stop pretending. | 不再伪装 |
[23:58] | With the robot by my side… | 如果机器人站在我这边 |
[24:02] | no one could hurt me. | 没人能伤害我 |
[24:07] | I could just… | 我可以 |
[24:10] | be myself. | 做自己 |
[24:14] | Do you remember who that is anymore? | 你还记得那是谁吗 |
[24:17] | Just a girl, before her mother died. | 只是个女孩 在她妈妈去世之前 |
[24:24] | Before her sister shone brighter in her father’s eyes. | 在她姐妹在她爸眼里更闪耀之前 |
[24:32] | Before she ran away and filled the emptiness with mistakes. | 在她逃跑 用错误来填补空虚之前 |
[24:41] | I wanna be that girl. | 我想当那个女孩 |
[24:44] | You don’t need a machine to be that. | 你不需要机器人也能做到 |
[24:47] | If you had known who I really was, would you have taken me in? | 如果你知道我的真实身份 你还会收留我吗 |
[24:51] | No. But a doctor, there’s someone you could trust. | 不会 但博士是你能信任的人 |
[24:54] | I didn’t trust you because you were a doctor. | 我信任你不是因为你是博士 |
[24:58] | I trusted you because you helped us. | 我信任你是因为你帮了我们 |
[25:00] | And that’s all I’m trying to do right now. | 我现在也在努力帮忙 |
[25:04] | To get us all off this planet. | 帮我们离开这个星球 |
[25:08] | Back to the Resolute. | 回到坚毅号 |
[25:11] | Don’t you see, Maureen? I’m not the villain of this story. | 你看不出来吗 莫琳 这故事中我不是坏人 |
[25:18] | I’m the hero. | 我是英雄 |
[25:25] | So prove it. | 那就证明吧 |
[25:33] | Release me. | 放了我 |
[25:50] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[25:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:02] | I’ve seen that before. | 我之前见过 |
[26:07] | What part of “Restricted area” don’t you understand? | “禁区”的哪个字你看不懂 |
[26:09] | It doesn’t say who it’s restricted to. | 没说是禁谁啊 |
[26:12] | It’s their fault for not being more specific. | 他们没说得更清楚是他们的错 |
[26:15] | Plus, don’t you wanna see what happens? | 而且你不想看看会发生什么吗 |
[26:17] | Everybody’s talking about it. | 大家都在谈论 |
[26:18] | Everybody? You have two friends on the Resolute. | 大家 你在坚毅号上就两个朋友 |
[26:21] | Okay, and they’re both talking about it. Shut up. | 好吧 他俩都在谈论 闭嘴吧 |
[26:27] | Here goes. | 来了 |
[26:37] | – It’s magic. – No. It’s science. | -这是魔法 -不 这是科学 |
[26:41] | Electromagnetic charges from the other side of the wall | 墙另一边的电磁电荷 |
[26:43] | are changing the balance of electrons on this side of the wall. | 改变了墙这边的电子平衡 |
[26:46] | Oh, yeah, sure. Now that it got nerdy, suddenly it’s cool. | 是啊 现在变学术了 突然就酷了 |
[26:51] | – Can I try? – Yeah, go for it. Fight the power. | -我可以试试吗 -试吧 反抗权威 |
[27:03] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[27:06] | Hey, Mom. What’s up? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[27:11] | She made me do it. | 她逼我做的 |
[27:14] | How long have you been standing there? | 你站那站了多久了 |
[27:16] | Long enough to know that you didn’t go to the med bay like you were supposed to. | 长到知道你们没去该去的医疗区 |
[27:19] | Okay, in our defense, | 为我们辩护一句 |
[27:21] | as far as teen rebellion goes, this is pretty mild. | 就青春期叛逆而言 这算很温柔了 |
[27:25] | Do you have any idea what’s behind there? | 你知道那后面是什么吗 |
[27:28] | – Go get your immuno-boosters. – But I wanted– | -去拿你的免疫增强剂 -但我想… |
[27:30] | Go. | 快去 |
[28:25] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[28:27] | We find out what’s behind this wall. | 查出墙后面是什么 |
[28:30] | – But how’s that gonna– – Because the only thing | -但那怎么… -因为唯一 |
[28:32] | that can create that kind of charge is power. | 能创造那种电荷的就是动力 |
[28:35] | This ship may look like it’s dead, but it’s still breathing. | 这艘飞船可能看上去废弃了 但它还在呼吸 |
[28:45] | Mr. Watanabe says the converters | 渡边先生说转换器 |
[28:46] | can turn waste into fuel in about an hour. | 一小时内就能把粪便变成燃料 |
[28:49] | So once we figure out where Dad is– | 所以等我们搞清楚爸爸在哪里后 |
[28:50] | You’ve got to stop. | 你得停下来 |
[28:54] | – What? – You’re carrying around this radio… | -什么 -你带着这台无线电… |
[28:58] | Dad’s gone, okay? | 爸爸不在了 好吗 |
[29:01] | – How can you say that? – Because it would have been impossible– | -你怎么可以这样说 -因为那不可能… |
[29:03] | Any more impossible than Judy being saved from the ice? | 比朱迪从冰里被救起来 |
[29:08] | You finding us in that storm? Mom and Dad being together again? | 你在风暴中找到我们 爸妈复合了更不可能吗 |
[29:15] | The impossible happens all the time. | 不可能的事一直都发生 |
[29:21] | Just have to believe it can. | 只用相信它能发生 |
[29:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | – What are you doing? Turn it off. – Wait, it’s not me. | -你在干什么 关掉 -等等 不是我 |
[29:59] | Turn it off. Make it stop. What are you doing? | 关掉 让它停下来 你在干什么 |
[30:03] | Wait, it wasn’t sending. | 等等 它不是在发送 |
[30:07] | – It was receiving. – Dad’s alive. | -而是在接受 -爸爸还活着 |
[30:19] | Get out! Get out! Go! | 出去 出去 快 |
[30:21] | – Here! Come on! – Run for it! | -快点 -快跑 |
[30:22] | – Get out! – Come on! | -出去 -快 |
[30:24] | Let’s go! Now! Everybody! Come on! | 快走 大家快走 |
[30:28] | – Quick! Grab your mother! – Mom! | -快 拉上你妈妈 -妈妈 |
[30:34] | Hiroki! | 弘树 |
[30:40] | – Have you seen Vijay? – No! | -你看到维杰了吗 -没有 |
[30:55] | What was that? | 那是什么招 |
[30:56] | It’s called saving your life. Now, go! Run! | 这招叫救你的命 快跑 |
[31:02] | Come on! Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快 快走 快走 |
[31:10] | Is that everybody? Is everybody out? | 大家都出来了吗 |
[31:13] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[31:29] | They’re blind. They can only find you if they can hear you. | 它们是瞎子 只有听到你才会找到你 |
[31:44] | Seems like these panels should move. | 看上去这些面板应该会动 |
[31:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:55] | Do you feel something? | 你有什么感觉吗 |
[31:58] | Nope, nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[32:06] | There’s another one here. | 这里还有一个 |
[32:25] | – Where are you going? – Relax, I’m not going anywhere. | -你去哪里 -别紧张 我哪儿都不去 |
[32:30] | Sometimes you just need to step back, | 有时候你得后退一步 |
[32:32] | get a different perspective. | 从不同的角度看问题 |
[32:39] | How tall would you say the robot is? | 你觉得机器人有多高 |
[32:43] | What does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[32:45] | Because this ship was meant to be operated by him, not us. | 因为这艘飞船应该是他来操作的 不是我们 |
[32:50] | We need to be the robot’s hands. Both of us, together. | 我们得当机器人的手 咱俩一起 |
[32:57] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[33:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:17] | Well, Ms. Harris, I have some good news… | 哈里斯女士 我有好消息 |
[33:20] | and some bad news. | 和坏消息 |
[33:22] | The good news, we haven’t set up a system of justice yet. | 好消息是 我们没建立司法系统 |
[33:26] | No courts. No jail. Bad news… | 没法庭 没监狱 坏消息是 |
[33:31] | we haven’t set up a system of justice yet, | 我们没建立司法系统 |
[33:33] | which means I can do whatever the hell I want to you. | 意味着我想对你做什么都可以 |
[33:39] | – Sir, we’ve had a breach. – What kind of a breach? | -长官 船舱有裂口 -什么意思 |
[33:42] | I don’t know. They’re asking for you in the control room. | 我不知道 他们要你去控制室 |
[33:47] | Sit tight. We are not done. Not even close. | 坐好了 还没结束 差得远呢 |
[34:02] | Emergency evacuation protocol initiated. | 紧急疏散协议启动 |
[34:07] | All Resolute colonists, | 所有坚毅号殖民者 |
[34:09] | please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods. | 请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱 |
[34:12] | Thank you for remaining calm. | 感谢你们保持冷静 |
[34:20] | – This is a disaster. – Yeah. | -这是场灾难 -是的 |
[34:21] | There was always a risk they’d come back for it. | 总是存在它们回来夺回它的风险 |
[34:23] | What do we do? You saw what that machine is doing– | 我们要怎么办 你看见了那机器做的事 |
[34:26] | Without that engine out here, we’re all dead anyway. | 没了引擎 反正我们也都得死 |
[34:29] | – So you protect it at all costs. – Yeah. | -你要不惜一切代价保护它 -好 |
[34:52] | So the robot didn’t just attack the Resolute. | 机器人不是随便来袭击坚毅号的 |
[34:55] | No. | 没错 |
[34:58] | It came for something. | 它是来找东西的 |
[35:00] | – Our engine. – But that makes no sense. | -我们的引擎 -但那不合情理 |
[35:02] | I mean, they’re clearly more advanced than we are. | 我是说 它们明显比我们更先进 |
[35:06] | Why would they want our engine? | 它们为什么想要我们的引擎 |
[35:08] | Because it wasn’t our engine. | 因为那不是我们的引擎 |
[35:15] | We didn’t just miraculously | 我们并不是奇迹般地 |
[35:17] | develop the technology to travel the universe. | 开发出了宇宙旅行的技术 |
[35:22] | We stole it. | 我们是偷来的 |
[35:24] | How? Did we capture one of their ships? | 怎么做的 我们捕获了它们的一艘飞船吗 |
[35:29] | Shoot it down? | 射了下来 |
[35:33] | To hide something like that, | 为了隐瞒这样的事 |
[35:35] | you’d need one hell of a cover story. | 你需要一个很棒的掩护故事 |
[35:37] | Something like a… | 像是… |
[35:41] | A Christmas star. | 圣诞星 |
[36:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:12] | Is she crazy? | 她疯了吗 |
[36:16] | We walk very quietly. | 我们安静地走 |
[36:19] | Step by step. | 一步步走 |
[36:21] | Sure. Then gross things fly down and eat us. | 行啊 然后恶心玩意儿飞下来吃掉我们 |
[36:24] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[36:27] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[36:29] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[36:33] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[36:36] | We have to get him help. | 我们得找人治疗他 |
[36:39] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:01] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[39:08] | – Penny! – Oh, my God. | -佩妮 -天啊 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:21] | I radioed Dad again. He signaled back. | 我又给爸爸发无线电了 他回我了 |
[39:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[39:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[39:25] | I don’t know, but he’s up there somewhere. | 我不知道 但他就在天上 |
[39:30] | Okay, what do you say we go find him? | 好 我们去找他怎么样 |
[39:36] | Hey, Robinsons. | 罗宾逊姐弟 |
[39:40] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[39:54] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[39:59] | I wanted to say thank you for what you did back there. | 我想谢谢你刚才在洞穴里做的事 |
[40:02] | After what I did to your family, it’s the least I could– | 我对你的家人做出那种事后 这是我至少能… |
[40:06] | No. | 不 |
[40:08] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[40:11] | Dr. Smith has a way of making people do things they regret. | 史密斯博士有办法让人们做他们后悔的事 |
[40:20] | Well, I appreciate your forgiveness. | 我感激你的宽恕 |
[40:25] | And when you see your father again, please tell him I’m sorry. | 你再见到你爸爸时 拜托告诉他我很抱歉 |
[40:30] | Maybe you can tell him that yourself, | 也许你可以自己跟他说 |
[40:32] | once we’re all back on the Resolute. | 等我们都回坚毅号后 |
[40:37] | The Resolute leaves in four hours. We need to keep moving. | 坚毅号四小时后就走了 我们得继续走 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:42] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[40:45] | Vijay? Come on. | 维杰 走吧 |
[40:48] | Be right there. | 我马上去 |
[40:54] | Thanks for saving my ass back there. | 谢谢你刚才救了我[的屁股] |
[40:56] | Well, you’d look pretty stupid walking around without it. | 如果你没屁股 那就会很奇怪了 |
[40:59] | So, I thought… | 所以我想着… |
[41:02] | – That was a joke. – Yeah, no, I know. Yeah. Um… | -那是个玩笑 -嗯 我知道 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna go tell Judy the good news. | 我要告诉朱迪这个好消息 |
[41:13] | Look, I just want to say that– | 我只是想说… |
[41:15] | It was stupid to break up with me. I know. | 跟我分手太傻了 我知道 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:18] | That it was rude and really immature. | 那很没礼貌 不成熟 |
[41:22] | Well, I mean, I wasn’t gonna use exactly those words… | 我是说 我不会用那些词 |
[41:28] | Like, maybe when we’re back up on the Resolute, | 等我们回到坚毅号 |
[41:31] | we can hang out sometime? | 我们有空能一起玩吗 |
[41:37] | No. No, I’m good. But, uh, see you around, Vijay. | 不必了 但是回头见 维杰 |
[41:58] | Judy! Judy, guess what! | 朱迪 朱迪 猜猜怎么 |
[42:01] | Judy– | 朱迪 |
[42:02] | I can’t talk right now. Think I found Mom. | 我现在没法说话 我好像找到妈妈了 |
[42:05] | I’ll call you later. Bye. | 我回头给你打 拜 |
[42:05] | Judy, wait– – | 朱迪 等等 |
[42:18] | Look, if you untie me, if I had the right equipment, | 如果你给我松绑 如果我有合适的工具 |
[42:21] | I think I could get this ship flight-worthy. | 我觉得我可以让飞船飞起来 |
[42:24] | How’s that supposed to help me? | 那怎么能帮我 |
[42:26] | Well, you wouldn’t die here, for one thing. | 至少你不会死在这里 |
[42:28] | If I go back to the Resolute without him, | 如果我没带着他回到坚毅号 |
[42:33] | my life is over anyway. | 反正我也完蛋了 |
[42:35] | I’ll be locked up, sent back to Earth. | 我会被关起来 送回地球 |
[42:38] | So thanks, but no thanks. | 所以谢谢 不用了 |
[42:41] | We could vouch for you. | 我们能为你担保 |
[42:43] | We could tell Radic about how you helped us to survive down here. | 我们可以告诉拉狄克你帮我们在这里活了下去 |
[42:46] | – Surely that– – Do you expect me to believe that, | -那肯定… -你指望我信这话吗 |
[42:49] | after all the hurt I’ve caused you? | 我给你带来了那么多痛苦 |
[42:54] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[43:01] | So if I were to ask right now if you were stalling, | 如果我现在问你 你是不是在拖延 |
[43:04] | and waiting for your family to save you, you’d tell me the truth? | 等你的家人来救你 你会告诉我实话吗 |
[43:07] | I would. | 我会的 |
[43:12] | I hope you’re a better rocket scientist than you are a liar. | 我希望你这个火箭专家的技术比撒谎本领强 |
[43:41] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[43:43] | – Hey. We don’t have much time, okay? – Get me out of this. | -我们没多少时间 好吗 -帮我松绑 |
[43:58] | Okay, now what? | 好 现在做什么 |
[43:59] | How about we get the hell off this planet? | 我们离开这颗星球 |
[44:00] | Great. Any ideas how we can do that? | 真好 知道我们要怎么做吗 |
[44:02] | – Ask your son, he figured it out. – What? | -问你儿子 他想到办法了 -什么 |
[44:04] | I’ll let him tell you. | 我让他跟你说 |
[44:17] | Back up. | 倒车 |
[44:20] | Back up. | 倒车 |
[44:24] | -Come on. Come on, let’s go! – It won’t go! | -快 快 走啊 -它不放手 |
[44:34] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[44:48] | Danger, Dr. Smith. | 危险 史密斯博士 |