时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | What do you think the boy has done with them? | 你觉得这孩子干了什么? |
[00:39] | I’m not sure the boy’s in charge anymore. | 我不清楚这孩子是不是还说了算 |
[01:03] | What is he doing? | 他干什么呢? |
[01:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:09] | That ship’s broken. | 那艘飞船坏了 |
[01:12] | You can’t fly it. | 你开不走 |
[01:17] | Where are you trying to go? | 你想去哪儿? |
[01:21] | Help. Friend. | 帮忙 朋友 |
[01:23] | I want to help him too, but we can’t right now. | 我也想帮你 但现在不行 |
[01:26] | You have to take the Resolute to Alpha Centauri | 你得带坚毅号去半人马座阿尔法星 |
[01:29] | like I told them you would. | 我告诉他们你会去的 |
[01:30] | No. Help. Friend. Will Robinson. | 不 帮忙 朋友 威尔罗宾逊 |
[01:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:41] | He is different. | 他不一样了 |
[01:42] | -No, Will. I didn’t mean it like that. -No. | -不 威尔 我不是那意思 -不 |
[01:44] | All this time, I’ve been trying to pretend he’s still the same… | 一直以来 我假装他还和原先一样 |
[01:50] | -but he’s not. -Will. | -可他不一样了 -威尔 |
[01:51] | And maybe that’s okay. | 也许这不要紧 |
[01:56] | I’m not the same as when we met up in that tree. | 自从我们在那棵树上相遇之后 我不是也变了么 |
[01:59] | Why should he be any different? | 为什么他就不能改变? |
[02:03] | We’re connected. | 我们彼此相连 |
[02:06] | We’re growing up. | 我们在成长 |
[02:12] | Someone’s coming. What do we do? | 有人来了 怎么办? |
[02:17] | We have to hide them. | 我们得把他们藏起来 |
[02:18] | Hide them? We can’t hide two giant robots. | 藏起来? 我们藏不了两个巨大的机器人 |
[02:20] | Where are we gonna fit two giant robots? And I have an idea. | 哪里放得下两个巨大机器人 我有主意了 |
[02:25] | -They’re here somewhere. We’ll find them. -And when you do, | -他们在这儿 我们会找到的 -找到之后 |
[02:27] | I don’t want any more talk of hearts or emotions. | 我不想再听你们说什么心灵、情感 |
[02:30] | Just spike him. Clear him. | 给我把他刺穿 彻底清除 |
[02:32] | The way you did Scarecrow. | 我们需要的就是稻草人 |
[02:33] | Everything else that machine wants or feels will just… | 那台机器的任何欲望和感觉 |
[02:37] | just drift away. | 都会消逝 |
[02:39] | What about the Robinsons? | 罗宾逊一家人怎么办? |
[02:40] | They’re protective of it. | 他们保护它 |
[02:41] | They won’t go down without a fight. | 他们不会毫不抵抗地就范 |
[02:43] | But they will go down. | 但他们会就范 |
[02:45] | Sir? | 长官? |
[02:47] | What will history say about what we’ve accomplished, Ben? | 历史会怎么评价我们的成就 本? |
[02:50] | Twenty-three successful missions | 23次成功执行任务 |
[02:52] | and all they’ll write about is the 24th. | 但他们只会写第24次 |
[02:55] | No one is ever remembered for their accomplishments, | 没人会因为他们的成功被人记住 |
[02:58] | only their failures. | 人们只会记住失败 |
[02:59] | -We haven’t failed. We can– -The Robinsons have seized control | -我们还没失败 我们可以… -罗宾逊一家已经掌握了 |
[03:03] | of the narrative, | 讲述历史的话语权 |
[03:05] | and when we get to Alpha Centauri, | 等我们到了半人马座阿尔法星 |
[03:09] | when our families… are told the story of what happened here, | 等我们的亲人 听说了这里发生的事情 |
[03:12] | how do you think our roles will be cast? | 你觉得我们的角色会 被描述成什么样? |
[03:17] | So what do you suggest we do? | 那你说我们怎么办? |
[03:20] | Rewrite the story. | 改写这个故事 |
[03:33] | Hey, are you back yet? | 嘿 |
[03:35] | Hey. | 你回来了吗? |
[03:36] | Well, it turns out when I grabbed this pod it was already low on fuel | 我开起这个维修舱的时候 燃料就已经不多了 |
[03:39] | so I’m taking it slow. | 所以我只能慢慢地飞 |
[03:41] | Conserving power. | 节省能源 |
[03:44] | It’s actually quite beautiful out here. | 这里其实很美 |
[03:45] | Well, we shouldn’t stick around any longer than we have to. | 我们不能做不必要的耽搁 |
[03:49] | So, how long do we have to? | 我们要待多久? |
[03:51] | Well, if I continue through the ammonium at this speed | 以现在的速度穿过氨气层的话 |
[03:54] | the water should be clean… | 等我们绕轨道一周 |
[03:56] | by the time we finish our first orbit. | 水就应该清了 |
[03:59] | On Earth that’s 92 minutes. | 在地球上 是92分钟 |
[04:01] | A planet this size, that’s what? An hour? | 这么大小的行星 要多久?一小时? |
[04:03] | Give or take. | 差不多 |
[04:04] | Then we pick up the survivors and, with the robot’s help, | 然后我们接上幸存者 借机器人的帮助 |
[04:08] | be on our way to Alpha Centauri. | 飞往半人马座阿尔法星 |
[04:11] | At last. | 好不容易啊 |
[04:12] | I can’t even believe we pulled this off. | 真不敢相信我们成功了 |
[04:16] | I believe we got lucky. | 我相信我们是运气好 |
[04:17] | Today could have been a lot worse. | 今天本来可能会更糟 |
[04:22] | Fuel cell critically low. | 燃料严重不足 |
[04:26] | Eh, looks like I’m finally out of juice. | 看来我终于要耗尽燃料了 |
[04:29] | Okay, sit tight. | 明白 坚持一下 |
[04:31] | I’ll grab one of these pods and tow you back in. | 我开一个维修舱 把你拖回来 |
[04:44] | This serves to report a code violation | 我希望报告一起 |
[04:47] | among the population of Colonist Group 24. | 发生在殖民者24组的违规事件 |
[04:51] | Maureen Robinson, | 莫伦罗宾逊 |
[04:53] | in a moment of panic and uncertainty of purpose, | 一时惊慌失措 毫无明确目的 |
[04:58] | attempted to take control of the Resolute. | 企图控制坚毅号 |
[05:06] | But when she realized the error of her ways… | 但当她意识到自己的错误时 |
[05:14] | …Maureen and her husband, | -莫伦和她的丈夫约翰罗宾逊… |
[05:16] | -John Robinson… -Hi. | -嗨 |
[05:18] | -Hey. –…attempted to repair the damage… | 尝试修复… |
[05:21] | -I gotcha. -…they had caused. | -看到你了 -他们造成的破坏 |
[05:26] | However… | 但是… |
[05:28] | in this course of action, | 当他们尝试这么做时 |
[05:31] | their maintenance pods were lost to the perils of space. | 他们的维修舱落入了危险的太空 |
[05:40] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[05:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:43] | – Access denied. -The codes are jammed. | -访问被拒绝 -代码被封了 |
[05:46] | Rescue attempts were made. | 当时组织了救援行动 |
[05:48] | I’m gonna try and do this manually. | 我手动试试 |
[05:50] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[05:54] | Come on. | -快啊 |
[05:56] | Those attempts were unsuccessful. | -但是不成功 |
[06:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:04] | John, stop. | 约翰 停下 |
[06:06] | Stop. It’s not going to work. | 停下 不管用的 |
[06:09] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:11] | It’s Hastings. He locked us out. | 是哈斯丁斯 他把我们锁在外面了 |
[06:21] | Hastings to bridge. | 哈斯丁斯呼叫舰桥 |
[06:22] | Accelerated orbit, please. | 请加速轨道运行 |
[06:25] | The faster we clean the water, | 我们越快把水澄清 |
[06:27] | the faster we can pick up the other survivors and get on our way. | 就能越快营救其他幸存者然后出发 |
[06:31] | Copy that. Stand by for operational control. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 收到 |
[06:46] | God! -No! | 等待运行控制中心回应 |
[07:04] | Come on! Come on! | 快呀! |
[07:07] | Ahh, dammit! | 该死! |
[07:15] | Judy, come in! | 朱迪 请讲! |
[07:17] | Uh, hey, Mom, is everything okay? | 嘿 妈妈 还好吗? |
[07:19] | Judy, listen to me. | 朱迪 听我说 |
[07:20] | Your dad and I are stranded. | 你爸爸和我被困住了 |
[07:22] | -What? -Don’t talk, just listen. | -什么? -别说话 听着 |
[07:24] | We are in two maintenance pods. | 我们在两个维修舱里 |
[07:26] | We’re drifting from the Resolute | 离坚毅号越漂越远 |
[07:28] | at a separating speed of 40 arc minutes per second. | 分离速度是每秒40弧分 |
[07:31] | At that speed there’s no way we can possibly catch you, | 这样的速度下 我们不可能赶上你 |
[07:34] | but the Resolute has to finish its orbit | 但是坚毅号必须完成它的轨道飞行… |
[07:36] | around the planet before it can exit the atmosphere, so… | |
[07:41] | …to turn around and meet you there. | 掉头回来 在那里和你汇合 |
[07:44] | Uh, You’re– You’re breaking up, Mom. I’m losing you. | 妈妈 我听不清 信号不好 |
[07:47] | Hey, Jude. | 嘿 朱迪 |
[07:48] | Judy, listen to me. We’re almost out of range. | 朱迪 听我说 我们快飞出信号区间了 |
[07:52] | Find your brother and sister. Fill them in. | 找到你的弟弟妹妹 告诉他们 |
[07:54] | Tell them to stay away from Hastings, okay? | 让他们躲开哈斯丁斯 明白吗? |
[07:56] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[07:57] | Jude? | 朱迪? |
[07:59] | Jude? | 朱迪? |
[08:04] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[08:06] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了? |
[08:08] | Of course there is. | 当然出问题了 |
[08:09] | -I don’t even know why I ask anymore. -Will? Uh, Penny? | -我都不知道自己为什么问 -威尔?潘尼? |
[08:13] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪儿? |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:22] | There. | 好了 |
[08:24] | Now no one can track us by our radios. | 现在 没人能通过无线电跟踪我们了 |
[08:25] | We also have no way to contact anyone. | 我们也不能和任何人联系了 |
[08:28] | Not Judy or Mom and Dad. | 和朱迪、妈妈、爸爸也不行 |
[08:31] | But we can contact them another way. | 我们可以用另一种方式和他们联系 |
[08:33] | We need to hide right now. | 现在 我们得藏起来 |
[08:35] | We’re, like, fugitives. | 我们就像逃犯 |
[08:36] | We’re not fugitives. | 我们不是逃犯 |
[08:38] | We’re helping our friend. | 我们在帮助我们的朋友 |
[08:39] | Will, we’re hiding in trash so we don’t get arrested. | 威尔 我们为了不被抓住 就躲在垃圾堆里 |
[08:42] | It doesn’t really get more fugitive-y than that. | 这还不算逃犯 什么算逃犯? |
[08:45] | Okay, Robot, | 好吧 机器人 |
[08:48] | if we’re going to help Scarecrow, you need to tell us how. | 为了帮助稻草人 你得告诉我们怎么做 |
[08:51] | Where are we supposed to go? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[09:08] | These symbols… | 这些符号 |
[09:10] | I’ve seen these before. | 我以前也见过 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | |
[09:12] | On the water planet. | 在那个水星球上 |
[09:14] | The pictures Mom took in the trench. | 妈妈在峡沟里拍的照片 |
[09:16] | They match. So… | 它们是吻合的 所以… |
[09:19] | we need to take Scarecrow to the water planet? | 我们要带稻草人去水行星? |
[09:26] | Or not. | 也许不用 |
[09:32] | All his markings are different. | 他的符号都不一样 |
[09:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:44] | Oh, Pictionary, okay. | 你画我猜 好 |
[09:46] | It’s a table. It’s a tractor. | 桌子 拖拉机 |
[09:48] | It’s a throne. | 宝座 |
[09:49] | It’s a ski jump. | 跳台滑雪 |
[09:51] | It’s a horse. | 一匹马 |
[09:54] | Oh, it is a horse. | 哦 是马 |
[09:56] | But what does a horse have anything to do with saving the, um… | 可是 马和救他有什么关系? |
[10:00] | No. No. No. | 不 不 |
[10:03] | I don’t care how sick this thing is, Will, I’m not feeding it a horse. | 我不管这东西有多虚弱 威尔 我不会拿一匹马来喂它的 |
[10:06] | The Amber Planet. | 琥珀星 |
[10:09] | You want us | 你要我们 |
[10:11] | to take Scarecrow | 带稻草人 |
[10:13] | to the ring on the Amber Planet. | 去琥珀星的光环 |
[10:17] | Yeah! | |
[10:20] | Attention colonists: | 殖民者 请注意 |
[10:22] | this is Ben Adler, | 我是本阿德勒 |
[10:24] | Director of Advanced Systems onboard the Resolute. | 坚毅号飞船上的高级系统主任 |
[10:27] | This message is to alert you to the actions | 这则消息是为了提醒大家注意 |
[10:29] | of one of your fellow colonists, | 你们的殖民者同胞 |
[10:31] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊的行为 |
[10:33] | We have video evidence of him removing from the engine room a piece of equipment | 我们有视频证据证明 他从引擎舱室拿走了一件设备 |
[10:37] | that is vital to the completion of our journey to Alpha Centauri. | 该设备对于我们抵达 半人马座阿尔法星至关重要 |
[10:42] | This action was taken without the regard of the future safety of you | 这种行为完全无视了 你们和你们的亲人 |
[10:46] | or your loved ones. | 将来的安全 |
[10:49] | With that in mind, | 鉴于此 |
[10:51] | we request | 我们要求 |
[10:53] | that if you see him or the robot he controls, | 假如你们看到他 或由他操纵的那个机器人 |
[10:56] | you report their whereabouts to security personnel immediately. | 请立即向安保人员报告 |
[11:03] | And Will, if you can hear me… | 另外 威尔 如果你能听见 |
[11:06] | I know you think you’re doing the right thing, | 我知道你以为你做得对 |
[11:08] | but there are other ways to handle this. | 但还有其他办法处理此事 |
[11:12] | Don’t let this go any further than it already has. | 不要执迷不悟了 |
[11:18] | Okay. What now? | 好吧 现在怎么办? |
[11:31] | When starting a game of cat and mouse… | 要玩猫抓老鼠的游戏… |
[11:35] | you better make damn sure you’re the cat. | 最好确保自己是猫 |
[11:38] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗? |
[11:39] | No, but I can help you. | 没事 我是来帮你的 |
[11:42] | You want to catch a Robinson, you need to think like a Robinson. | 要想抓住罗宾逊家的人 你得像他们那样思考 |
[11:46] | I lived with those people for seven months. | 我和他们一起生活了七个月 |
[11:49] | You want to know what makes them tick, | 你要想理解他们的行为 |
[11:51] | you talk to me. | 就来问我 |
[11:52] | So how are we gonna get to the planet? | 我们怎么去那颗行星? |
[11:55] | I don’t know. Fly down in a Jupiter? | 不知道 坐木星号下去? |
[11:58] | Yeah, that would be really great if either of us knew how to fly a Jupiter. | 要是我们知道怎么开木星号的话 你这个主意倒是不错 |
[12:01] | Okay, so we get help. | 好吧 那我们寻求帮助 |
[12:04] | They’re going to need help. | 他们会需要帮助 |
[12:05] | There are things the Robinsons can’t or won’t do, | 有些事罗宾逊一家不会做或不愿做 |
[12:07] | so they rely on the expertise of others. | 所以他们依靠别人的专业技能 |
[12:11] | Find Don West. | 找到唐韦斯特 |
[12:13] | Find the Watanabes. | 找到渡边一家人 |
[12:15] | The kids will show up there sooner or later. | 这两个孩子早晚会去找他们 |
[12:18] | What about the parents? | 他们的父母呢? |
[12:19] | We still haven’t been able to locate John or Maureen. | 我们还是没找到约翰和莫伦 |
[12:26] | Focus on the kids. | 注意力放在孩子身上 |
[12:29] | Sir, | 长官 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[12:33] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[12:34] | Victor Dhar’s codes were used to access the refuse system. | 有人用维克托达尔的密码进入了 垃圾处理系统 |
[12:37] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么大惊小怪的? |
[12:39] | Victor Dhar’s not on the Resolute. | 维克托达尔不在坚毅号上 |
[12:41] | But his son is. | 但他儿子在 |
[12:42] | Send a team to the compactor. | 派人去垃圾压缩舱 |
[12:45] | Now. | 立刻 |
[12:51] | Penny, Will, do you guys copy? | 潘尼 威尔 听到了吗? |
[12:53] | -Seriously guys, where are you? – Judy! | -你们到底在哪儿? -朱迪! |
[12:56] | Um, hey– Hey, Sam. | 嘿!萨曼莎 |
[12:58] | I heard the announcement about… | 我听到了广播… |
[13:00] | Uh, yeah, I’m sure it’s just a big, uh, misunderstanding. | 我知道 一定是个大误会 |
[13:03] | My mom says I’m– | 我妈妈说… |
[13:05] | I’m not supposed to talk to you guys anymore. | 我不能再和你们说话 |
[13:07] | Yeah, it’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[13:09] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[13:11] | I don’t always listen like I’m supposed to. | 我并不总是听他们的 |
[13:15] | How can I help? | 我怎么才能帮上忙? |
[13:18] | -Penny! What the hell? -Hi. Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 潘尼!干什么? 嗨 对不起 我也不想吓到你 |
[13:21] | I’ve been calling you like crazy! | 我不停地呼叫你们! |
[13:23] | Yeah, I know. I smashed our radios. | 我知道 我把我们的对讲机砸碎了 |
[13:25] | Did you think maybe to call me before you did that? | 你就没想到先和我说一声? |
[13:28] | Yes, but can I refer you back to the whole smashing of the radios thing? | 是啊 |
[13:32] | Okay– Where’s Will? | 但我们不得不把对讲机砸了啊 威尔呢? |
[13:43] | Hi, Judy. | 嗨 朱迪 |
[13:48] | Yeah, we should probably talk. | 可能我们得谈谈 |
[13:51] | I don’t understand. How is getting to that ring | 我不明白去那个行星的光环 |
[13:54] | going to help Scarecrow? | 怎么能救稻草人 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:57] | Maybe it’s where he’s from. | 也许他是从那里来的 |
[14:00] | Like his home? | 那是他的家乡? |
[14:02] | Yeah, I guess. | 这是我的猜测 |
[14:03] | You’re willing to risk everything on “I guess”? | 为了你的猜测 你就赌上一切? |
[14:05] | What else are we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办? |
[14:08] | No, I’m sorry, no. | 不 对不起 不 |
[14:10] | -It’s too dangerous. -For who? | -太危险 -对谁太危险? |
[14:12] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人 |
[14:20] | The robot’s always done whatever we’ve asked. | 机器人对我们总是有求必应 |
[14:23] | No matter how dangerous, he has been there. | 不管多么危险 他始终帮助我们 |
[14:26] | And he’s never asked us for anything. | 从不要求任何回报 |
[14:29] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[14:34] | We need to do this. | 我们需要这么做 |
[14:36] | We have to at least try, because… | 我们至少应该试试 因为… |
[14:43] | because that’s what friends do… | 因为 这是朋友之间 |
[14:47] | for each other. | 应该做的 |
[14:50] | It can’t just be a one-way street. | 不能只是单方面的 |
[14:59] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[15:01] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[15:56] | Anything? | 怎么样? |
[16:12] | You’ll be safe here. | 在这里你很安全 |
[16:14] | They’ll be safe here. | 他们在这里也很安全 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Okay, what now? | 好 现在怎么办? |
[16:22] | If Mom and Dad were here they would tell us to do pros and cons, | 如果爸爸妈妈在 他们会让我们权衡利弊 |
[16:26] | but I’m going to save us some time because there’s just too many cons with this one. | 但我就不浪费时间了 因为这一次 弊太多了 |
[16:30] | -Judy… -And because they’re not here, | -朱迪… -再说 他们反正不在 |
[16:32] | whatever I say goes. | 所以我说了算 |
[16:33] | -Judy. -And I say that | -朱迪 -我要说 |
[16:35] | if we’re gonna do this we’re gonna need one heck of a plan. | 如果我们这么做 我们得好好计划一下 |
[16:37] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[16:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:42] | What? | 什么? |
[16:47] | Okay. I have a question, though. You said that Mom and Dad weren’t here. | 但我有个问题 你说爸爸妈妈不在 |
[16:52] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[16:58] | It shouldn’t be too much longer. | 不会太久 |
[17:01] | Hey, when we see the Resolute turn off your lights. | 看见坚毅号 就关灯 |
[17:04] | Probably better if they don’t know we’re coming. | 最好不让他们知道我们来了 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:10] | So do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[17:13] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[17:15] | The elephant in the maintenance pod. | 这个明显的问题 |
[17:21] | About… what Hastings told you I did | 关于 哈斯丁斯说我做了一些事 |
[17:25] | to get Will to qualify. | 为了让威尔具备资格 |
[17:27] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可谈的 |
[17:30] | But you think I made a mistake. | 但你认为我做错了 |
[17:32] | You don’t make mistakes. | 你从不犯错 |
[17:34] | You made a judgment call. | 你做出了一个判断 |
[17:36] | And you’re questioning my judgment. | 而你质疑我的判断 |
[17:39] | Aren’t you? | 你不质疑吗? |
[17:42] | I mean, look at where we are. | 看看我们现在的处境 |
[17:46] | Anyway, look, it doesn’t matter what I think. | 不管怎样吧 我怎么想不重要 |
[17:50] | But, uh… | 可是… |
[17:53] | Judy was there. | 朱迪当时在场 |
[17:56] | She heard it all. | 他都听见了 |
[17:58] | What did she say? | 她怎么说? |
[18:00] | She didn’t. | 她没说话 |
[18:03] | I just thought you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[18:10] | Whoa. What the hell was that? Whoa! | 什么情况? |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:35] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[18:37] | What? | 什么? |
[18:52] | -I can’t stop! -Hold on! | -我停不下来! -坚持! |
[18:58] | John! | 约翰! |
[19:11] | John! | 约翰! |
[19:13] | Right behind you! | 我在你身后 |
[19:25] | -Damn! | -该死 -该死! |
[19:29] | Hang on! | 坚持住! |
[19:35] | I can’t stop! | 不行了 约翰! |
[19:38] | Warning, temperature critical. | 警报:危险温度 |
[19:50] | Come on. | 快 |
[19:53] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[19:56] | Almost there. | 就差一点了 |
[20:00] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[20:03] | -Come on! | 小心! |
[20:06] | Hang on! | 坚持一下! |
[20:17] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[20:19] | Yes. | 没事 |
[20:20] | You? | 你呢? |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:24] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿? |
[20:28] | We’re miles off course. | 偏离航线好几公里了 |
[20:30] | Do you– Do you have enough fuel to get us back? | 你的燃料够我们回去吗? |
[20:34] | Warning, fuel level at twelve percent. | 警报:燃料12% |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 够 |
[20:40] | Yeah, sure. | 当然够 |
[20:42] | Yeah, we’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[20:44] | Okay. | |
[20:46] | Okay, so the way I see it, if we’re going to get Robot | 我觉得 |
[20:49] | and Scarecrow down to the Amber Planet, | 要送机器人和稻草人去琥珀行星 |
[20:51] | -we’re gonna need to hijack a Jupiter. -No. | -我们得劫持一架木星号 -不 |
[20:53] | Penny, we’re not gonna hijack a Jupiter. | 潘尼 我们不能劫持木星号 |
[20:55] | You’re right, sorry. We’re gonna need to steal a Jupiter. | 你说的对 不好意思 我们得偷一架木星号 |
[20:57] | Borrow. The term is borrow, as in we have to ask permission first. | 借用 应该是借用 我们得事先征得同意 |
[21:01] | Okay, but who’s crazy enough | 好吧 可是谁疯了 |
[21:03] | to let a bunch of kids borrow their Jupiter? | 会把自己的木星号借给一群孩子? |
[21:07] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[21:09] | 12:03. Why? | 12点03分 怎么了? |
[21:11] | It’s lunch time. | 午饭时间了 |
[21:13] | All this going on and that’s all you can think about? | 都这时候了 你还想着午饭? |
[21:16] | Samantha, can you get me to the dining hall? | 萨曼莎 你能带我去餐厅吗? |
[21:19] | Sure thing. | 当然 (C甲板东侧楼梯井见) |
[21:32] | Hey. | -嘿 |
[21:34] | -Hey. | -嘿 |
[21:36] | We shared an intimate near-death experience | 我们共同经历了一次死里逃生 |
[21:39] | and all I get is a “hey”? | 你就给我一个“嘿”? |
[21:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:42] | Your elbow has boldly gone where no man has– | 你的胳膊肘碰到了… |
[21:44] | -I have to go. I’m sorry. -You haven’t seen Penny, have you? | 我得走了 |
[21:47] | Uh… | 抱歉 你看见潘尼了吗? |
[21:49] | No, not recently. | 最近没有 |
[21:51] | That’s too bad. | 糟糕 |
[21:54] | You like her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 是不是? |
[21:56] | No, we’re just friends. | 不是 我们只是朋友 |
[21:58] | What about your father? | 你爸爸呢? |
[22:00] | Does he like her? | 他喜欢她吗? |
[22:03] | He doesn’t really know her. | 他并不认识她 |
[22:05] | Right, | 对 |
[22:07] | because he’s still down on the planet, | 因为他还在那颗行星上 |
[22:09] | hasn’t been quite able to get back up here yet. | 暂时回不来 |
[22:12] | He’s probably lucky. | 他可能运气不错 |
[22:14] | It’s not an easy trip to make. | 那一趟旅行可不容易呢 |
[22:16] | Those Jupiters can be so… | 木星号有时候… |
[22:20] | …unpredictable. | 非常不可靠 |
[22:23] | Fortunately for you, I happen to have a lot of pull at the moment. | 不过你很走运 眼下我有不小的影响力 |
[22:28] | I’m sure you’ve heard what the Robinsons have done, so… | 你一定听说罗宾逊一家都干了什么了 |
[22:31] | maybe if you help us find them | 也许 如果你帮我们找到他们 |
[22:33] | I can put in a good word for Daddy. | 我可以替你为爸爸美言几句 |
[22:36] | Make sure he gets on one of the more, you know, predictable flights. | 确保他 旅途平安 |
[22:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:47] | Looks like you lost your appetite. | 你好像没胃口了 |
[22:49] | I think I’ll just save it for later. | 我稍后再吃 |
[22:52] | It’s probably best. | 这样可能最好 |
[22:55] | Talk soon. | 回头见 |
[23:03] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吧? |
[23:11] | My sisters are doing everything they can to help us. | 我妹妹在尽全力帮我们 |
[23:27] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[23:30] | Is that how he got hurt? | 他是这样受的伤? |
[23:42] | No. | 不 |
[23:44] | We’re not gonna let him die. | 我们不能看他死 |
[24:03] | Hey, don’t look down, okay? | 嘿 别往下看 明白吗? |
[24:05] | What did I just say? There’s cameras everywhere. | 我说什么来着?这里到处都是摄像头 |
[24:09] | Just pull out your tablet and pretend I’m not here. | 把你的平板电脑拿出来 假装我不在 |
[24:21] | So is it, um… | 你们干的那些事 |
[24:23] | is it true what you guys did? | 是真的吗? |
[24:25] | No. | 不是 |
[24:27] | Okay, yeah, actually, sort of, but we had a really good reason, | 也可以算是真的吧 但我们有很好的理由 |
[24:30] | and I kinda don’t have time to explain that right now. | 现在没时间解释 |
[24:33] | So, I just need to ask your help. | 我只是需要你帮忙 |
[24:36] | What kind of help? | 帮忙干什么? |
[24:37] | The kind where you let us borrow your Jupiter. | 让我们借用你的木星号 |
[24:42] | You borrow a pencil, Penny. | 借个铅笔 |
[24:45] | You borrow, like, a sweater. | 借件衣服还差不多 |
[24:47] | You don’t borrow a 40-million-dollar spaceship. | 怎么能借4000万美元的宇宙飞船 |
[24:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:05] | Vijay, it’s a yes or no question. | 维贾伊 你就说行不行 |
[25:09] | Well, who’s going to be flying it? | 由谁来开? |
[25:12] | I don’t know, um, Judy probably. She has the most time on the simulator. | 不知道 也许是朱迪 她在模拟机上练习的时间最长 |
[25:17] | This isn’t a simulation, Penny. | 这可不是模拟 潘尼 |
[25:18] | The stakes are real. | 风险是真的 |
[25:20] | Okay, for all of us. | 我们都得冒风险 |
[25:23] | Okay, sorry. I just… | 好吧 对不起 我只是… |
[25:25] | Look, when I met you, you asked me to go to the waterfall with you, right? | 我遇见你时 你让我和你一起去瀑布 |
[25:29] | So, I did, | 我就去了 |
[25:30] | but I got in a lot of trouble, okay? | 结果我陷入了大麻烦 |
[25:32] | And then you asked me to get information on Dr. Smith | 你又让我收集史密斯博士的信息 |
[25:35] | and we both almost died floating in space. | 我们两个漂到太空里 差点没命了 |
[25:38] | For some reason, | 不知为什么 |
[25:40] | whenever you ask me to do stuff, | 每次你要我做什么事 |
[25:43] | I can’t say no. | 我都无法拒绝 |
[25:47] | But this time… | 但这次 |
[25:49] | Look, this time it’s not just me that could get hurt. | 这次可能受到伤害的不只是我 |
[25:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[25:56] | They told me that if I helped you, then… | 他们说 如果我帮你们… |
[26:00] | Okay, look, Penny, the point is my dad is still out there | 潘尼 问题是 我爸爸还在外面 |
[26:02] | and I just really don’t want to do anything that could put him in danger. | 我不想做出什么事来 让他有危险 |
[26:06] | And I want to help, okay, because we’re friends | 我想帮忙 因为我们是朋友 |
[26:09] | and that’s what friends do, but… | 朋友之间应该帮忙 但是… |
[26:12] | But friendship isn’t a one-way street. | 友谊不是单方面的 |
[26:14] | What? | 什么? |
[26:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:17] | Nothing, um, you’re right and… | 你说的对 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[26:21] | and I shouldn’t ask you to keep doing things for me | 我不该总是让你为我做什么 |
[26:25] | because that’s actually not what friends do. | 那不是朋友应该做的 |
[26:27] | I’m really sorry. I wish that I could. | 真的对不起 我希望我能帮你 |
[26:29] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[26:31] | It’s okay. We’re just gonna– We’ll find another way. | 没事 我们再想别的办法 |
[26:47] | What exactly did the Robinsons do | 罗宾逊一家到底做了什么 |
[26:49] | that would make you turn against them like this? | 让你这样反目成仇? |
[26:51] | If I were to diagnose this family I’d say they have a rampant hero complex. | 要我说 这家人有严重的英雄情结 |
[26:57] | Desperate need to be seen as better than everyone, | 强烈需要表现得比别人优秀 |
[27:00] | smarter, braver. | 比别人聪明、勇敢 |
[27:03] | So much so they’ll even create circumstances | 甚至到了需要故意制造危险 |
[27:05] | they’ll have to rescue others from. | 然后再去拯救他人的地步 |
[27:07] | I believe this makes them a danger, | 我相信 这让他们成为一种危险 |
[27:09] | not only to themselves, but to everyone around them. | 对他们自己 对周围的人来说都很危险 |
[27:12] | And you think that’s what’s happening here? | 你觉得现在的情况就是这样? |
[27:14] | That they’re manufacturing a situation with the robot for their own benefit? | 他们和机器人一起 制造出这种局面 是为了他们自己的利益? |
[27:18] | That robot is the key to everyone’s survival. | 那个机器人是每个人得以生存的关键 |
[27:21] | They’ve taken it. | 被他们偷走了 |
[27:23] | Why else would they do that? | 不是为这个 他们为了什么? |
[27:26] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[27:28] | Did Don have any idea how to get us a Jupiter? | 唐知道怎么搞到一架木星号吗? |
[27:29] | Med bay’s crawling with guards. Couldn’t get to him. | 不知道 医疗区到处是卫兵 我甚至无法接近他 |
[27:31] | It’s like they knew we were coming. | 好像他们知道我们要来 |
[27:33] | -Yeah, ’cause they did. -What do you mean? | -他们的确知道 -什么意思? |
[27:35] | -Smith is helping them. -Of course she is. | 史密斯在帮他们 -当然 |
[27:37] | She knows us too well. They’re always gonna be one step ahead of us. | -她太了解我们了 他们永远抢先我们一步 |
[27:40] | That’s why we have to do something that | 所以我们得采取 |
[27:43] | she’s not expecting, | 她意料之外的行动 |
[27:45] | something that we would never ever do. | 我们以前绝对不会采取的行动 |
[27:48] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[27:49] | The Robinsons may be annoying, but they’re clever. | 罗宾逊一家人可能很讨厌 但他们很聪明 |
[27:54] | They know we’re onto them. | 他们知道我们盯上他们了 |
[27:57] | So they’re gonna try and outsmart us. | 所以他们会设法骗过我们 |
[28:01] | How? | 怎么骗 |
[28:16] | Is it safe? | 安全吗? |
[28:19] | – Safe. Will Robinson. -Shhh. | 罗宾逊会安全 |
[28:29] | Okay. | |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | Hey. | |
[28:37] | Don’t worry. He’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 他会没事的 |
[28:39] | This is a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[28:45] | Do you think Mom’s gonna be mad when she finds out what we did? | 妈妈要是知道了我们干的事 你觉得她会生气吗? |
[28:47] | Oh, yeah, hundred percent. | 绝对会的 |
[28:48] | Well, Mom’s not exactly the arbiter of what’s right and wrong anymore. | 妈妈不再是对与错的评判者了 |
[28:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[28:55] | Look, I just mean that, um… | 我的意思是 |
[28:58] | we’re old enough to take responsibility for our actions. | 我们长大了 可以对自己的行为负责 |
[29:01] | Right, this is it. You guys know what you have to do? | 好了 你们都知道该干什么吧? |
[29:04] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:18] | How long before we left Earth did you get your implant? | 我们离开地球多久之前你做的植入? |
[29:25] | Why do you want to know? | 你问这干什么? |
[29:26] | It’s nothing. | 没什么? |
[29:28] | I just know a thing or two about scars, and well, yours looked pretty fresh. | 我对疤痕有些了解 你的疤痕看起来比较新 |
[29:31] | For someone whose job it is to make sure nothing happens to that robot, | 你的工作是负责 确保那个机器人不出意外 |
[29:36] | you seem to be spending a lot of time | 可是你好像花了好多时间 |
[29:39] | focused on me. | 关注我 |
[29:45] | It’s interesting, | 有意思 |
[29:47] | you were on that planet with Maureen and Will for quite a while. | 你和莫伦还有威尔 在那个星球上待了很久 |
[29:51] | I can’t help but wonder if your priorities have shifted. | 不知道你的关注事项是否发生了改变 |
[29:54] | That robot is the key to me ever seeing my family again. | 我能否再见到我的亲人 全靠那个机器人了 |
[29:58] | Do not question my resolve! | 不要质疑我的决心! |
[29:59] | I might remind you that Scarecrow is my project. | 别忘了稻草人是我的项目 |
[30:02] | It belongs to me, not you. | 它属于我 不属于你 |
[30:05] | Wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 不敢苟同 |
[30:09] | You’re not the only one in the room | 你并不是这里唯一 |
[30:10] | that’s had a relationship with these machines. | 和这些机器人建立了关系的人 |
[30:14] | I myself was connected to the robot. | 我也曾和这个机器人连结在一起 |
[30:20] | He was my friend… | 他是我的朋友 |
[30:22] | not just Will’s. | 不只是威尔的朋友 |
[30:26] | You? | 你? |
[30:28] | You were able to connect with one of them? | 你能够和机器人发生连接? |
[30:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:34] | You weren’t? | 你不能吗? |
[30:38] | You may know the robot, but I know the boy. | 你可能了解机器人 但你不了解那个男孩 |
[30:40] | What makes you think you know him better than I do? | 你怎么就认为你比我更了解他? |
[30:43] | Oh, I know I do. | 我知道 |
[30:45] | Will and I… | 威尔和我 |
[30:47] | we’re the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[30:50] | Before I got tangled up in all this… | 在我卷入这一切之前 |
[30:55] | I used to be him. | 我就是他 |
[30:58] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[31:01] | who did you used to be? | 你以前是谁? |
[31:11] | Gotcha! | 找到你了! |
[31:23] | Hey, send your men into the subsystem. | 派你的人去下层系统 |
[31:25] | The Robinsons will be down there somewhere. | 罗宾逊家的孩子就在下面什么地方 |
[31:31] | Huh, what the hell is that? | 什么声音? |
[31:38] | Someone stop that chariot! | 拦住那辆火战车 |
[31:43] | I know no one saw this coming, huh? | 我知道没人会料到 |
[31:48] | Oh, there’s people! | 有人! |
[31:49] | Move, move, move, move, move! Excuse me. | 闪开!闪开!拜托! |
[31:51] | Yeah, so this is seeming like a less good idea. | 这个主意不太好了 |
[31:56] | Is this hallway smaller than it used to be? | 走廊变小了吗? |
[31:59] | I think everything is smaller when you’re in a vehicle this size. | 坐在这么大的车里 一切都显得小了 -要像穿针引线一样小心 |
[32:05] | -You, uh, need to thread the needle, Judy. -I know, I know, I got it, I got it. | 朱迪 -我知道 我行 |
[32:12] | Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here? | 谁告诉我到底怎么回事? |
[32:15] | The Robinsons are making a run for it. | 罗宾逊家的孩子要逃跑 |
[32:17] | We’re in the middle of outer space. Where the hell are they gonna run to? | 我们在外太空 他们往哪儿跑? |
[32:33] | Judy, I really wish I’d peed first. | 朱迪 我刚才要是小便一下就好了 |
[32:36] | What? | 什么? |
[32:38] | Uh, Judy, the doors are closing. | 门要关了 我们拐不过那个弯了 |
[32:40] | -We’re not gonna make the turn. -Relax, okay? It’s physics. | 别紧张 这是物理学 |
[32:43] | We head for the apex of the turn then slow down before accelerating out of it. | 我们冲向弯道顶点 然后减速 然后再加速冲出 |
[32:46] | -No, we’re not gonna make it. Turn! -I got it, Penny! I got it! | -不行 过不去了 -我行 潘尼!看我的! |
[32:56] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[32:58] | We didn’t make the turn. | 没拐过去 |
[33:01] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[33:03] | – We stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[33:06] | It’s over now, girls. Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:09] | -No, don’t, don’t. | 姑娘们 开门 |
[33:13] | – Hey. – Open up. | 不 |
[33:15] | Hey. | 别开 听着 |
[33:16] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事 |
[33:19] | Security team, we have the Robinsons on site. Standby. | 安保小队 我们拦住了 罗宾逊家的两个孩子 请待命 |
[33:24] | Step out! | 出来! |
[33:26] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. -Sir, the scarecrow, it’s here. | 快点 长官 |
[33:33] | Hey, look you don’t have to do this. | 稻草人 在这儿 你不必这样 |
[33:36] | You leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[33:48] | What? | 什么? |
[33:50] | -It’s just an arm, sir. | 只有一只胳膊 |
[33:53] | It was a shell game. | 金蝉脱壳 |
[33:56] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪儿? |
[33:57] | Alert all teams. All security teams. | 警报:所有小队 所有安保小队 |
[34:03] | The plan worked. | 计划成功了 |
[34:04] | No guards. | 没有卫兵 |
[34:13] | Access granted. | 允许访问 |
[34:18] | Hello, Will. | 哈喽 威尔 |
[34:22] | How’d you know we’d be here? | 你怎么知道我们会来? |
[34:23] | Because it’s where I would have gone. | 因为如果是我 也会来这儿 |
[34:25] | No place like home, right? | 哪里也不如家 是不是? |
[34:30] | This is Adler. | 我是阿德勒 |
[34:31] | I’ve got them. | 抓住他们了 |
[34:32] | Jupiter 2. | 还有木星号 |
[34:34] | Standby. | 稍等 |
[34:35] | -Personnel on its way. -Will… | 现在派人过去 |
[34:38] | I need you to step away from the robot. | 离开机器人远一点 |
[34:41] | No. | 不 |
[34:46] | No, both of you, stop. | 不 你们俩 都住手 |
[34:48] | Stop, please! | 拜托了! |
[34:50] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, Will, | 我不知道你觉得自己是在干什么 |
[34:51] | but I cannot let you take away our only hope of survival. | 但我不能让你带走 我们活下去的唯一希望 |
[34:54] | I’m not! | 我没有! |
[34:55] | -Then what are you doing? -Can’t you see? | -那你是干什么? -你还不明白? |
[34:57] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[34:59] | You think you can save him? | 你觉得你能救他? |
[35:01] | I’ve done it before. | 对 我救过他 |
[35:04] | Look, the Resolute isn’t even ready to leave yet. | 听着 坚毅号还没做好启航准备呢 |
[35:07] | By the time the rest of the colonists are on board, | 等其他殖民者都上了船 |
[35:10] | we’ll be back. | 我们也回来了 |
[35:13] | You won’t have to wait for us, | 你们不用等我们 |
[35:15] | -and we won’t put anyone else in danger. -Life never goes according to plan, Will. | -我们不会给任何人造成危险 -生活从来不按计划进行 |
[35:19] | We both know that, all too well. | 我们俩都很清楚 |
[35:24] | You said you wished you and Scarecrow could have been friends. | 你说你希望能和稻草人作朋友 |
[35:29] | Well, now’s your chance to act like one. | 现在 你有机会表现出朋友的态度 |
[35:32] | We have to think beyond these machines, Will. | 我们不能只想着这些机器 威尔 |
[35:36] | We’re talking about the survival of the human race. | 我们面临的是人类的存亡 |
[35:38] | What about their race? | 可是他们呢? |
[35:39] | If you’re asking me to choose between the survival of your friend and my family, | 如果你让我在你朋友 和我的亲人之间选择 |
[35:43] | I choose my family… | 我选我的亲人 |
[35:46] | and I believe you’d do the same. | 我相信你也会这么选 |
[35:50] | I am truly sorry about this, Will. | 我真的很抱歉 威尔 |
[35:54] | No! Stop, no! | 不!阻止他们! |
[35:56] | No! Robot! | 不!机器人! |
[36:00] | There’s nowhere else to go. | 你们无路可跑了 |
[36:03] | It ends here. | 到此为止 |
[36:04] | No! | 不! |
[36:06] | No! | 不! |
[36:09] | Help. | 救他 |
[36:11] | Family. | 亲人 |
[36:29] | Help. Ben Adler. | 救他 本阿德勒 |
[36:33] | Help, Ben Adler. | 救他 本阿德勒 |
[36:35] | Ben, get your EMF device. Use it. | 本 拿你的电磁场装置 快用它!本! |
[36:39] | Ben! | 本! |
[36:41] | Help, Ben Adler. | 救他 本阿德勒 |
[36:47] | Help me get him on board. | 帮我抬他上船 |
[37:08] | Come on! Robot! | 快!机器人! |
[37:09] | No. Will Robinson. | 去吧 威尔罗宾逊 |
[37:12] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不离开你 |
[37:14] | You have to get up. You have to fight back! | 站起来 反抗! |
[37:16] | If we’re gonna go, we go now! | 再不走就走不了了! |
[37:19] | Help. Friend. | 救他 朋友 |
[37:47] | Should we go after them? | 我们要追他们吗? |
[37:49] | No. | 不 |
[37:51] | We have everything we need. | 我们需要的我们都得到了 |
[37:57] | Captain Kamal, this is Hastings. | 卡莫尔船长 我是哈斯丁斯 |
[38:00] | We have enough water. | 我们有足够的水 |
[38:02] | It’s time to leave. | 该出发了 |
[38:14] | John, look. | 约翰 看 |
[38:16] | Fuel level at one percent… | 警报:燃料剩余百分之一 |
[38:17] | It’s the Jupiter 2. | 是木星2号 |
[38:19] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪儿? |
[38:21] | -We haven’t got enough fuel to find out. -But what if there’s– | -我们顾不上了 燃料不够 -可是如果… |
[38:24] | We can’t be at two places at once. | 我们没有分身术 |
[38:25] | The intake valve is closing, it’s our only way back in. | 入口阀门要关闭了 这是我们回去唯一的途径 |
[38:28] | – Fuel at minimum. – Hold on. | -燃料储备降至最低 -冷静 |
[38:32] | Power shutoff in T-minus ten seconds. | 十秒后关机 |
[38:39] | Almost… | 马上… |
[38:40] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:43] | John! | 约翰! |
[38:45] | Almost… | 马上… |
[38:47] | there! | 好了! |
[39:18] | What do you think is gonna happen to Robot? | 机器人会怎么样? |
[39:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:24] | Want to go back? | 你想回去吗? |
[39:32] | No. | 不 |
[39:36] | We’re taking Scarecrow to the ring. | 我们要带稻草人去行星光环 |
[39:45] | That’s what Robot wanted. | 那是机器人的愿望 |
[39:53] | Robot is secured. | 机器人抓到了 |
[40:07] | Do we really have to do this? | 我们真要这么做吗? |
[40:12] | Proceed. | 开始 |