Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Take home the big prize! ‎把大奖带回家!
[00:25] Anyone else? Do we have another winner? ‎其他人呢?还有其他赢家吗? ‎(爱的隧道)
[00:34] Come on, folks. Do you have what it takes to take down Zozo? ‎大家快来 你有本事击倒佐佐吗?
[00:38] Here we go! Let’s see if you can do it. Nice! ‎我们开始吧! ‎看看你能不能做到 很好! ‎连中四球就能打败佐佐!
[00:41] Oh! Four hits in a row is all it takes to beat Zozo!
[00:46] That was a lucky throw, lucky throw! This is for all the marbles now. ‎真是幸运的一投 幸运的一投! ‎大奖就在眼前
[00:54] Oh, Zozo’s down! Do we have anyone else? Anyone else feeling lucky? ‎佐佐倒下了!还有其他人吗? ‎还有谁觉得运气爆棚? ‎(佐佐)
[01:00] Hey! Not bad, not bad. ‎嘿!不错
[01:04] Oh, that’s one down for Zozo! All right we got– ‎佐佐又倒下了!好了 我们有…
[01:09] Oh, wow! Zozo went down again! ‎不!佐佐又倒下了!
[01:12] Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
[01:17] Hey, come back for a prize next time. You try again, all right? ‎嘿 下次再来领奖吧 ‎再试一次 好吗?
[01:20] Hey, future star right there. ‎嘿 未来之星就在那里
[01:23] All right. ‎好了
[01:24] Ladies and gentlemen, that is all it takes. ‎女士们先生们 就是这么简单
[01:27] This is the stuff dreams are made of! Do you have what it takes? ‎梦想就是这样铸就的! ‎你们有这个本事吗? ‎(巴厘海)
[01:31] Do you have a lucky arm? Lucky throw, a golden arm, perhaps? ‎你有幸运手臂吗? ‎或许幸运的一投 黄金手臂?
[02:56] Step right up. Don’t be shy. In fact, be brave! Oh, no. ‎走上前来 别害羞 勇敢点!天哪
[02:59] Here comes trouble. ‎麻烦来了
[03:01] -How are you, my good man? -Good. ‎-你好吗 老兄? ‎-很好
[03:02] -You look like you’re ready to throw. -Yes, sir. ‎-看来你准备好投球了 ‎-是的
[03:05] All right. I think you know the rules of the game. ‎没问题 你应该知道游戏规则
[03:07] Four hits in a row takes down Zozo, and that’s for all the prizes. ‎连续四次击倒佐佐 ‎就可以拿走所有奖品
[03:11] There you go, my friend. Here we go. How are you? Nice to see you. All right. ‎就是这样 朋友 开始吧 ‎你好吗?很高兴见到你 好了
[03:19] One throw down! He’s down! Oh, man. You must play for the Major Leagues. ‎击倒一次!他倒下了! ‎天哪 你一定要进入棒球大联盟
[03:25] All right. It just ain’t fair, folks. All right. Here we go. ‎好吧 这太不公平了 各位 ‎好了 我们开始吧
[03:33] Okay! Ho, ho! ‎好!
[03:35] Man, where did you come from, eh? All right. One last go. ‎兄弟 你从哪来的?好了 还剩一球
[03:39] You a baseball player by any chance? You got one more. One more, my friend. ‎你不会是棒球运动员吧? ‎你还有一个球 再来一次 朋友
[03:43] One more. Here we go. Make it count. ‎再来一次 开始吧 加油
[03:45] Take home all the marbles. ‎把奖品都带回家
[03:54] Thanks for coming on down to Dreamland. ‎感谢大家光临梦乡 ‎乐园将在五分钟后关闭
[03:57] The park closes in five minutes.
[04:00] Please make your way up to the front gate exit. ‎请大家从前门出口离开
[06:39] Come on in! ‎快点过来!
[06:40] Feast your eyes on almost 100 years ‎(1970年) ‎让你大饱眼福 看看100年来
[06:43] of some of the fondest recollections a fella could hold in his head. ‎人们心中最美好的回忆
[06:47] Heck, I myself remember riding them bumper cars back in ’68 with Mavis Floyd. ‎该死 我自己还记得在1968年 ‎和梅维斯弗洛伊德玩碰碰车的场景
[06:53] Then sneaking off into The Tunnel of Love with Grace Olson ‎然后和格蕾丝奥尔森 ‎偷偷溜进爱的隧道
[06:57] while Mavis was waiting for popcorn! ‎而此时梅维斯在等爆米花呢!
[07:04] All right, here we go! ‎好了 我们开始吧!
[07:06] All right, ladies and gentlemen, grab your wallets and purses. ‎好了 女士们先生们 ‎拿上你们的皮夹和钱包
[07:09] We’re gonna move some merchandise. ‎我们要处理一些货品
[07:11] First up on the block, we have Lot 267. ‎首先是267号拍品
[07:14] A genuine bona fide Dreamland popcorn machine. ‎一台货真价实的梦乡爆米花机
[07:17] All you all with your 12-inch screens in the living rooms, ‎你们的客厅里都有12英寸的电视
[07:19] have your very own cinema. ‎有专属的影院
[07:21] We’re gonna start the bidding off at $20. Do I have a bid of $20? Thank you, $20. ‎我们要从20美元开始竞价 ‎有人出价20美元吗?谢谢 20美元
[07:25] Do I have 21? $21. 21, thank you. ‎有人出价21美元吗?21美元 21 谢谢
[07:27] Do I have a bid higher than 22? Thank you. ‎有人出价高于22美元吗?谢谢
[07:30] Do I have $23? Finish it off, 23. We’re going in. Out. ‎有人出价23美元吗?23 收尾 ‎这就定了 售出
[07:34] Sold for $23. ‎23美元售出
[07:36] Now, we have some memorabilia from Dreamland, ‎现在是梦乡的收藏品
[07:38] the unexpected, remarkable, and rare, and the biggest prize yet. ‎意想不到、不可思议、极其罕见 ‎也是迄今为止最高级的奖品
[07:44] We have an authentic, genuine Balinese doll. ‎一只正品巴厘娃娃
[07:49] Nina, the dancing puppet with the jingling bells. ‎妮娜 一只铃铛叮当作响的跳舞木偶
[07:53] -That’s a tune to the ears, ain’t it? ‎听一听 这声音很悦耳吧?
[07:55] -No. No! -That is gold leaf sequins in the eyes, ‎-不 不要! ‎-真材实料 做工考究
[07:58] -ladies and gentlemen. -Nina! ‎-女士们 先生们 ‎-妮娜!
[08:00] She is a prize, and we’re gonna start the bidding off at $2. ‎它绝对很特别 ‎我们将从2美元开始竞价
[08:04] Two dollars. Starting the bidding off at two. ‎2美元 2美元开始竞价 ‎有人出价2.25吗?2.25怎么样?
[08:06] Can I get 2.25? How about a bid of 2.25?
[08:07] How about a bid of 2.25? Thank you, 2.25. Two and a half. Can I get two and a half? ‎2.25怎么样?谢谢 2.25 ‎2.5 有人出价2.5吗?
[08:11] 2.75, how about a bid of 2.75? Thank you, 2.75. ‎2.75 2.75怎么样?谢谢 2.75
[08:14] -Three-dollar bidder. Can I get bid of $3? -No. ‎-3美元 有人出价3美元吗? ‎-不
[08:16] -Thank you, $3. -No. ‎-谢谢 3美元 ‎-不
[08:17] 3.25, how about a bid of 3.25? 3.25? Three and a half? ‎3.25 3.25怎么样?3.25 3.5
[08:20] Can I get three and a half? Thank you, 3.50. ‎3.5有人吗?谢谢 3.5
[08:22] -3.50, 3.75. 3.75, thank you. -No! ‎-3.5 3.75 谢谢 ‎-不
[08:24] Bid of $4? Thank you, $4. How about 4.25? ‎4美元?谢谢 4美元 4.25?
[08:27] 4.25, 4.50 now. Thank you, 4.50. Can I get 4.75? ‎4.25 现在是4.5 谢谢 4.5 ‎有人出价4.75吗?
[08:32] No. No! No! ‎不!不要!
[08:54] Sold for 5.50. There we go. ‎5.5美元售出 搞定
[08:57] Now, there you go, little girl. ‎好了 给你们
[09:02] -Come on, give them a round of applause. ‎来吧 给他们来点掌声
[09:05] Good for you. ‎祝贺你们
[09:12] Okay, I’ll dry your eyes. We’re gonna move onto the next lot. ‎好了 我会让你们擦干眼泪 ‎我们继续看下一个拍品
[09:15] -We got Lot 142. -No. ‎-142号拍品 ‎-不
[09:18] 4.25. I have 4.25. Do I have 4.50? Thank you, 4.50. Can I get a 4.75? ‎4.25 我定价4.25 有人出价4.5吗? ‎谢谢 4.5 4.5有人吗?
[09:41] 4.25. I have 4.25. Do I have 4.50? Thank you, 4.50. Can I get a 4.75? ‎4.25 我定价4.25 4.5有人吗? ‎谢谢 4.5 有人出价4.75吗?
[09:47] 4.75, thank you… ‎4.75 谢谢…
[10:01] Nina! Nina! ‎妮娜!
[12:36] Now, how about a five? 5.50, 5.75. 5.50, 5.75… ‎好了 5美元呢?
[12:58] Oh, Nina. At last, I am free. ‎妮娜 我终于自由了
[13:04] And although it seems like a lifetime has passed since we parted, ‎尽管我们分开后 ‎感觉时间已经过去了很久
[13:08] your memory sustains me. ‎但关于你的记忆仍然支撑着我
[13:22] And neither time, nor distance, ‎无论是时间、距离
[13:24] nor the chill of night shall keep me from you. ‎还是夜晚的寒冷 ‎都无法把我和你分开
[13:38] I saw some familiar faces from Dreamland today. ‎我今天见到了几张梦乡的熟面孔
[13:41] The Furberries, Lloyd and Tina, even old Peanuts was there. ‎毛绒莓莓、洛依德和蒂娜 ‎甚至花生也在那里 ‎(校车)
[13:47] My heart swelled as I hoped to find you there amongst them. ‎我心潮澎湃 ‎因为我希望能在他们当中找到你
[13:55] But it seems I have miles to go before I sleep, ‎但我似乎还要赶很多路才能安眠
[13:59] and my search for you continues. ‎我仍在继续寻找你
[14:18] A speck of hope came gliding into the Kenwood Drive-In. ‎肯伍德汽车影院让我看到一丝希望
[14:42] Pigtails twirling in front of a silver screen. ‎留长辫的女孩出现在银幕前
[14:53] And although I wasn’t led to you, sweet Nina… ‎虽然我没有由此找到你 ‎亲爱的妮娜…
[14:57] I discovered a new friend. ‎但我发现了一个新朋友
[15:12] I’m afraid what you describe is impossible. ‎恐怕你所描述的事根本不可能
[15:14] I’ve sought Captain Bloodstone’s treasure for 13 years, ‎我寻找布拉德斯通船长的宝藏 ‎已经13年了
[15:17] and all I’ve done is fail. ‎但我所做的一切都失败了
[15:20] That’s because you started alone, ‎那是因为你是独自一人去寻找的
[15:22] but if we worked together, you and I, as partners, nothing is impossible. ‎但如果我们合作 ‎你我成为搭档 我们就能做成任何事
[15:45] She was as battered as I once was. ‎她就像曾经的我一样 ‎备受打击 一蹶不振
[15:49] But I mended her, as you once mended my heart. ‎但是我治愈了她 ‎就像你曾经治愈我的心那样
[15:56] She is perhaps the toughest creature I ever met. ‎她可能是我见过最坚强的人
[15:59] Loyal, brave, ‎忠诚又勇敢
[16:01] a warrior sewn and stuffed into the body of a candy-colored teddy bear. ‎一个被装进糖果色 ‎泰迪熊身体里的战士
[16:10] Lord, she’s got a mouth on her. ‎天哪 她的嘴巴可不饶人
[16:12] She sounds like a hillbilly trucker at a bar on payday. ‎她听起来像是发薪日 ‎在酒吧里的乡巴佬卡车司机
[16:17] But although she’d never admit it, she has the kindest, sweetest soul. ‎尽管她从没承认过 ‎但她有最善良最可爱的灵魂
[16:35] And while nothing, nothing could ever replace your presence, my dear Nina, ‎然而什么都无法取代你的存在 ‎我亲爱的妮娜
[16:41] she’s become a true friend and is as committed to finding you as I am. ‎她已经成为我的挚友 ‎并且像我一样一心想找到你
[16:48] The road is less lonely with her by my side. ‎有她在我身边 路途变得不那么孤单 ‎(生日快乐)
[17:16] Years I’ve searched for you now, Nina. ‎多年来我一直在找你 妮娜
[17:22] But not a whisper of your presence. ‎但丝毫没有你的消息
[17:55] I hold to hope, Nina. ‎我怀揣希望 妮娜
[18:11] But I’m beginning to believe that there is none to be found. ‎但我开始觉得希望渺茫
[18:23] It has cast a shadow upon my soul. ‎这给我的灵魂蒙上了一层阴影
[18:27] A shadow that grows by the hour. ‎这层阴影越来越大
[18:31] And I fear that it shall soon overtake me. ‎我担心阴影很快就会压倒我
[19:00] My sorrow has pushed me to do dark things, Nina. ‎我的悲伤 ‎驱使我做出不光彩的事 妮娜
[19:04] I am drowning in the horror of it. ‎我沉浸在这种恐惧中
[19:08] And I refuse to drag Rosy down with me. ‎我不想让罗西和我一起堕落
[19:44] I have returned to the place I first searched for you, my beloved Nina. ‎我已经回到了最初寻找你的地方 ‎我深爱的妮娜
[19:49] Our Dreamland friends are all gone. ‎我们在梦乡的朋友全都不见了
[19:53] Just memories now. ‎现在只剩下回忆 ‎(旧货商店)
[20:23] It’s been said that time passes over us, but leaves its shadow behind. ‎有人说时间从我们身边溜走 ‎却留下了影子
[20:30] I’m lost in that shadow. ‎我迷失在那片影子中
[20:33] Drifting from light into darkness, ‎从白天到黑夜
[20:36] as the years march on… ‎随着岁月的流逝…
[20:40] and on… ‎日复一日…
[20:43] and on. ‎年复一年 ‎(弗洛西旧货商店)
[22:04] Dear Rosy, Nina is lost. ‎亲爱的罗西 妮娜找不到了
[22:09] I fear I’m lost too. ‎恐怕我也迷失了自己
[22:13] Do not follow me. ‎别跟着我
[22:16] I have no wish to be found. ‎我不想被找到
[22:22] I thank you for all your efforts. ‎谢谢你所做的一切
[22:26] Your true friend… ‎你的挚友…
[22:28] Z. ‎佐
[22:41] You are lost to me, my Nina. ‎我找不到你 我的妮娜
[22:44] And I fear I am lost as well. ‎恐怕我也迷失了自己
[22:48] All color has left the world, ‎世界失去了所有色彩
[22:51] and what fragments remain of you… ‎而残存的关于你的片段…
[22:55] are the memory of your face… ‎是记忆中你的脸…
[22:58] and the sound of your sweet– ‎还有你甜美的声音… ‎(现在)
[23:38] Ollie, I’m getting very tired of asking. ‎奥利 这个问题我真的问烦了
[23:43] Where in the hell did you get my Nina’s bell? ‎你到底从哪弄到的妮娜的铃铛?
[23:48] I told you, I don’t know. ‎我跟你说过了 我不知道
[23:51] Oh, please untie me. ‎求你给我松绑吧
[23:53] Please let me go. ‎求你放我走
[23:55] You were gonna take me home, ‎你本来要带我回家
[23:56] help me find Billy. ‎帮我找到比利
[23:59] -You promised. -Shut up! Just shut up! ‎-你答应过的 ‎-闭嘴!给我闭嘴!
[24:02] All your yammering about Billy has gotten us nowhere. ‎你说的那段关于比利的悲情故事 ‎根本毫无用处
[24:06] Zozo, this ain’t you. ‎佐佐 这不是你
[24:08] You’re kind and funny, and you play pretend– ‎你善良又风趣 而且… ‎你玩过家家…
[24:13] Life ain’t no silly game of pretend! ‎生活不是愚蠢的过家家游戏!
[24:15] Things get lost! ‎东西是会丢的!
[24:19] You’ve seen her! ‎你见过她!
[24:21] You have her bell. ‎你有她的铃铛
[24:23] Where is Nina? ‎妮娜在哪?
[24:29] Rosy? Help him. ‎罗西?帮帮他
[24:40] I’m sorry, Zozo. ‎抱歉 佐佐
[24:43] I really am. ‎真的很抱歉
[24:44] I just want to go home. ‎我只想回家
[24:49] I got bad news for you. ‎我有个坏消息要告诉你
[24:56] You ain’t going home. ‎你回不了家了
[25:07] And I’m gonna pull you apart, stitch by stitch, ‎我要一针针地把你拆开
[25:11] until you tell me what I need to know. ‎直到你把我需要知道的事都告诉我
[25:16] Zo, wait. ‎佐 等等
[25:22] If you jump to that now, you may never find out the truth. ‎如果你冲动行事 ‎可能永远都找不到真相
[25:27] Go for a stroll. ‎你去走走吧
[25:28] Let me see what I can do. ‎我来想想办法
[25:35] Fine, you take a stab at him. ‎好吧 你来试试
[25:39] Now, I know you can sometimes be a bit soft on these things. ‎我知道在这种事情上 ‎有时候你太心慈手软了
[25:43] So don’t let me down, girl. ‎所以别让我失望 丫头
[25:57] Rosy, are you gonna be okay? ‎罗西 你不会有事吧?
[26:01] Am I gonna be okay? ‎我不会有事吧?
[26:04] I’m a part of this, Ollie. ‎这件事我也有份 奥利
[26:07] I’m a part of all these ugly things that are happening to you. ‎你遭遇的所有这些倒霉事 我都有份
[27:09] Hey, Billy? ‎嘿 比利?
[27:18] Bill? ‎比尔?
[27:25] Come on, Billy, let’s eat. ‎快来 比利 我们吃点东西
[27:28] Come on. ‎快点
[27:36] Where you at, Bill? ‎你在哪 比尔?
[27:49] Billy! ‎比利!
[28:25] Rosy? ‎罗西?
[28:28] What happens next? ‎接下来怎么办?
[28:31] I don’t know. ‎我不知道
[28:33] I ain’t decided yet. ‎我还没想好
[28:35] You don’t always have to do what Zozo says. ‎你不必总是照佐佐说的做
[28:39] You could– ‎你可以…
[28:40] I don’t always have to do anything! I got a mind of my own. ‎我不必照任何人说的做! ‎我有自己的想法
[28:50] He wasn’t always like this. ‎他以前并不是这样的
[28:54] First thing I remember was Zozo’s face looking down at me. ‎我记得的第一件事 ‎就是佐佐俯身看着我
[28:59] He was all smiling, like he was pleased as punch to see me. ‎他满脸笑容 ‎一副看到我很高兴的表情
[29:05] Those were better days. ‎那段时光非常美好
[29:08] We traveled the world together. ‎我们一起环游世界
[29:12] He was funny and kind and sweet. ‎他风趣、善良、贴心
[29:16] He was beautiful. ‎他是个内心美好的人
[29:18] That’s when I saw his soul. ‎我看到了他的灵魂
[29:22] I loved him then, Ollie. ‎那时我爱上了他 奥利
[29:27] I still do. ‎现在我仍然爱他
[29:30] But now he’s just eat up by pain. ‎但现在他的内心被痛苦折磨
[29:36] Hey! I ain’t hearing no screams. ‎嘿!我没听到任何尖叫声
[29:50] I thought you should have this back. ‎我想应该把这个还给你
[29:52] Have one more memory. ‎多留一份记忆
[29:56] Before I do what I gotta do. ‎趁我没做迫不得已的事
[30:03] Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[30:05] Can I share it with you? ‎我可以和你分享吗?
[30:06] My favorite memory might push out some of your bad ones. ‎我最开心的记忆 ‎也许会赶走你最伤心的记忆
[30:18] The most perfect day. ‎最完美的一天
[30:20] A snow day. ‎一个下雪天
[31:40] Snow days are the best, like a dream, but… ‎下雪天是最棒的 ‎美好得像梦境 但是…
[31:47] eventually, snow melts, and we gotta go back to the real world. ‎最终雪会融化 ‎我们必须回到现实世界
[31:54] But you still have memories. ‎但你仍然拥有那些记忆
[31:56] Snow days. Billy. Hugs. ‎下雪天 比利 拥抱
[32:03] You know what it’s like to be… ‎你知道那是什么感觉…
[32:09] I love you, Rosy. ‎我爱你 罗西
[32:15] Thank you, Ollie. ‎谢谢你 奥利
[32:29] Back in the woods, you seen that sign? ‎你在树林里看到的那个路标
[32:32] You said we were close, but it wasn’t on your map. ‎你说我们离得很近 ‎但它不在你的地图上
[32:35] Was it real? ‎它真的存在吗? ‎(白塔 马克吐温号 洞穴巨人)
[32:56] That sign leads to Billy’s school. ‎那个路标指向比利的学校
[32:59] The black spot is school. ‎那个黑点是学校
[33:02] Something happened there ‎那里出事了
[33:04] Something bad. ‎不好的事
[33:07] We used to walk there and back. ‎我们过去常常步行往返
[33:10] And if we’re close to school, that means we’re close to home. ‎如果我们离学校很近 ‎那就意味着我们离家很近
[33:14] So… ‎这么说…
[33:16] we’re almost home. ‎我们快到家了
[33:18] We follow the map and… ‎我们跟着地图走 然后…
[33:21] we’re almost home. ‎我们快到家了
[33:37] The best way past Zozo is through the Tunnel of Love. ‎绕开佐佐的最好方法是穿过爱的隧道
[33:39] I’ll distract him. ‎我会分散他的注意力
[33:41] Once you’re out, find a way back to the creek ‎你出去后 想办法回到小溪
[33:43] and follow those memories back to Billy. ‎按照记忆的指引回到比利身边
[33:47] Don’t go getting all soft now. ‎现在别多愁善感的
[33:50] Old cactus-arm might change her mind. ‎我这个榆木脑袋可能会改主意
[33:53] Well… ‎不过…
[33:54] you’d have to deal with a rabid patchwork bunny. ‎你就得对付一只 ‎怒不可遏的拼布兔子了 ‎(巴厘海)
[34:05] Nina. ‎妮娜
[34:15] Zozo! ‎佐佐!
[34:21] All those years I searched for you. ‎我寻找你的这些年
[34:24] Traveled miles and miles. ‎走过千山万水
[34:27] Gave up a lot. ‎放弃了很多东西
[34:30] I didn’t ask you to. ‎我没要求你这么做
[34:34] It’s okay, ’cause we’re together again. ‎没关系 因为我们团圆了
[34:37] That all means something. ‎这一切肯定有意义
[34:41] Nina’s lost, but you don’t have to be. ‎妮娜是丢了 但是你不必迷失自己
[34:44] Because I’m here with you. ‎因为有我陪着你
[34:47] True friends. More than true friends. ‎真心挚友 甚至不止如此
[34:51] You could be my snow day. ‎你可以成为我的下雪天
[34:54] And me? ‎至于我?
[34:56] I could be your… ‎我可以成为你的…
[35:01] I love you, Zozo. ‎我爱你 佐佐
[35:12] Where’s the bunny? ‎那只兔子在哪?
[35:18] He don’t deserve more suffering. ‎他不应该继续受罪了
[35:20] And we don’t deserve any more either. ‎我们也不该继续受罪了
[35:24] I said, where’s Ollie? ‎我问你 奥利在哪?
[35:38] There’s something you don’t see every day. ‎这种事可不常有
[35:40] You! You let him go! ‎你!你放走了他!
[35:43] You’ve been distracting me. ‎你一直在让我分心
[35:44] -Zozo, stop! -Helping him escape! ‎-佐佐 别这样! ‎-帮他逃跑!
[35:46] Zozo, I mean it– ‎佐佐 我是认真的…
[36:03] So, what now? You gonna rip me apart too? ‎那现在怎么办?你想把我也撕碎?
[36:09] Nah. ‎不
[36:11] You ain’t worth it. ‎你不配
[36:19] I’m coming, Billy! ‎我来了 比利!
[36:21] I’m coming home! ‎我要回家了!
[36:25] Ollie! ‎奥利!
[36:34] Bye-bye, Zozo! ‎再见 佐佐!
[36:36] Hey! ‎嘿! ‎(此屋被政府征收 禁止入内)
[37:19] Hey! Hey, kid! ‎嘿!嘿 孩子!
[37:36] I was trying to be nice! ‎我本想善待你!
[37:39] ‘Cause I was sort of starting to like you a little! ‎因为我开始有点喜欢你了!
[37:43] But now, I’m gonna make it hurt! ‎但现在我要狠狠收拾你!
[37:46] Leave him alone, Zo. ‎让他走吧 佐
[37:56] Get off of me! ‎离我远点!
[37:58] Get off! ‎走开!
[37:59] -I hate you! -I don’t care! ‎-我恨你! ‎-我不在乎!
[38:02] I just need you to leave him be! ‎我不想让你伤害他!
[38:06] Rosy! ‎罗西!
[38:09] I wish I never brought you back to life! ‎真希望我从没救过你!
[38:12] I wish you were still where I found you! ‎真希望你还在我发现你的地方!
[38:15] Dead in the mud! ‎在泥地里奄奄一息!
[38:22] No! ‎不!
奥利不见了

文章导航

Previous Post: 奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号