Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] Billy? ‎比利?
[00:29] Yeah? ‎怎么了?
[00:34] How long we been friends? ‎我们做朋友多久了?
[00:39] Since… ‎自从…
[00:42] forever. ‎很久了
[00:48] But… how long? ‎但是…有多久?
[00:52] I can’t remember. ‎我记不起来了
[00:58] You can’t remember? ‎你记不起来了?
[01:01] I thought we was good buddies. ‎我们不是好朋友吗?
[01:06] We are. ‎我们就是
[01:08] It’s just that it’s been so long, I can’t remember. ‎只是太久了 我记不起来了
[01:21] –Billy? –Yeah? ‎-比利? ‎-怎么了?
[01:24] Don’t ever forget me. Okay? ‎永远别忘记我 好吗?
[01:29] No matter what. ‎不管发生什么
[01:33] Never. ‎我永远不会
[01:35] Promise? ‎你保证?
[01:39] Ollie! ‎奥利!
[01:45] Cross my heart and hope to die. ‎我发誓是真的 否则不得好死 ‎(《雾都孤儿》)
[02:01] Hiya, Flossie. Got some good stuff for you today. ‎你好 弗洛西 我今天给你带了好东西
[02:05] -Got it from Lester McCubbin’s place. -Billy? ‎-从莱斯特麦卡宾那里买来的 ‎-比利?
[02:08] -I hope he went easy. -Billy? ‎希望他没挑你的刺
[02:10] Old Lester never went easy on anything. ‎-比利? ‎-老莱斯特向来事事挑刺
[02:15] I’ll give you 20 for this one and them other three. ‎我给你20美元 买这个和其他三个
[02:18] What is this place? ‎这是什么地方?
[02:19] Take it or leave it. ‎不准讨价还价
[02:20] -Oh, Lord, I’m in a dungeon. -Fine. But I paid twice that. ‎-天哪 我在地牢里 ‎-好吧 但我付了双倍的钱
[02:23] You know I love you. ‎你知道我爱你
[02:25] All right, I’ll see you next time, Flossie. You take care. ‎好 下次见 弗洛西 你多保重
[02:28] -Hey! -You too. ‎-嘿! ‎-你也是
[02:29] -Billy? Are you out there? -See you later. ‎-比利?你在外面吗? ‎-再见
[02:35] It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. ‎没事的 你不会有事的
[02:42] Can’t see a damn thing anymore. ‎什么都看不清了
[02:52] Well… ain’t you a handsome fella? ‎哎呀…真是个好看的小家伙
[02:56] Thanks. You’re handsome too? ‎谢谢 你也很好看?
[03:00] Hey, have you seen–? ‎嘿 你有没有见过…
[03:02] Whoa! Uh…
[03:03] Easy. Now, I can’t quite remember how I got to wherever we are, but I think– ‎轻点 我不太记得 ‎是怎么来到这里的 但我想…
[03:08] Oh, please. ‎拜托
[03:10] No jangling. Thank you. I think I might have lost my Billy. ‎别乱按了 谢谢 我好像把比利弄丢了
[03:15] Maybe you could help me escape so I can find him? Please? ‎也许你能帮我逃走 ‎这样我就能找到他了?拜托?
[03:21] Oh, what’s that? ‎那是什么?
[03:22] -Ouch! Ow. Ow! ‎好痛!
[03:27] -I knew this was your dungeon. ‎我就知道这是你的地牢
[03:30] I’m warning you. ‎我警告你
[03:31] I’ve got karate in my body and lots of energy, ‎我练过空手道 力大无穷
[03:34] and if you don’t put me down right now– I’m serious now. ‎你要是不立刻放我下来…我在说真的
[03:38] Bunnies are dangerous. We got sharp teeth. ‎兔子很危险的 我们有锋利的牙齿
[03:42] Ow.
[03:46] Looking sassy. ‎看起来不错
[03:48] You ain’t gonna last long. ‎你待不了多久的
[03:50] I ain’t gonna last long? ‎我待不了多久?
[03:53] Hey, wait, wait. No. Oh, wait. Don’t leave. ‎嘿 等等 不 等一下 别走
[03:56] Oh, please. I gotta get out! ‎求你了 我得出去!
[03:59] -Evening. How y’all folks doing? -Thanks for nothing! ‎-晚上好 你们好吗? ‎-谢你干的好事!
[04:01] Hey, there. Let’s see… ‎你好 我们看看…
[04:07] Okay. I guess that’s how it is. You’re on your own, Ollie. ‎好 看来就是这样了 ‎你得靠自己了 奥利
[04:11] Well, I ain’t getting stuck in this torture chamber. No, no, no. ‎我可不想被困在这间酷刑室里 不行
[04:14] I gotta think straight. Form a ninja escape plan. ‎我得清醒地思考 ‎制定一项忍者逃跑计划
[04:18] Hello? ‎你好?
[04:23] Hello. ‎你好
[04:24] What’s your name? ‎你叫什么名字?
[04:25] Oh, thank God you can hear me. ‎谢天谢地 你能听到我说话
[04:28] Are you trapped in here too? ‎你也被困在这里了吗?
[04:29] There’s a crazy old lady stabbing people in the ears. ‎有个疯老太婆捅弄别人的耳朵
[04:33] I’m Ollie. ‎我叫奥利
[04:34] And I’m about to bust out of here and find Billy. You wanna come? ‎我正要逃离这里去找比利 ‎你想一起吗?
[04:37] Which Billy? What’s his last name? ‎哪个比利?他姓什么? ‎比利…比利…
[04:40] Billy– Billy…
[04:44] Um…
[04:46] That’s funny. ‎真奇怪
[04:50] I can’t remember. ‎我记不起来了
[04:54] Do you remember where he lives? ‎你记得他住在哪里吗?
[04:56] Uh…
[04:58] In a house. ‎在一栋房子里
[05:00] Somewhere. ‎某个地方
[05:03] There’s woods, I think. ‎好像有树林
[05:07] Oh, why can’t I remember? ‎我怎么记不起来了?
[05:12] Come home with me. ‎跟我回家吧
[05:13] It’s my birthday, and Daddy told me I could pick out whatever I want ‎今天是我的生日 爸爸让我随便挑
[05:17] as long as it’s under $5. ‎只要不超过五美元就行
[05:19] We can play games, snuggle in my bed. ‎我们可以玩游戏 依偎在我的床上
[05:23] Oh.
[05:26] -Billy. -Sue, you gotta hurry up, honey. ‎-比利 ‎-苏 你得快点 亲爱的
[05:28] Mama’s waiting. ‎妈妈还在等着
[05:30] Ollie, you coming? ‎奥利 你跟我走吗? ‎真心感谢你 ‎但是…我得去找我的比利
[05:32] Thank you, really, but… I gotta find my Billy.
[05:38] He could be out there looking for me. ‎他可能在外面找我
[05:40] So… I have to keep looking for him. ‎所以…我得继续找他
[05:45] He needs me. ‎他需要我
[05:48] I’ll say a prayer for you tonight. Okay? ‎今晚我会为你祈祷 好吗?
[05:51] Mm-hm.
[06:00] Y’all have a good night. ‎祝你们睡个好觉
[06:01] -Thanks, you too. -Bye. ‎-谢谢 你也是 ‎-再见
[06:07] Oh, no. No. No! ‎不!
[06:09] No, no, no! ‎不!
[06:14] No, no, no. ‎不 ‎(厨房)
[06:57] Oh! Ow!
[07:01] What–? ‎怎么…
[07:03] Oh, no. ‎不要
[07:05] Oh, no! No! ‎不!
[07:13] Come on upstairs, Buttons. ‎上楼吧 巴顿斯
[07:15] Feud is starting. ‎《家庭问答》要开始了
[07:19] Oh…
[07:34] Oh, come on! Come on! ‎拜托!
[07:36] She got tired of finding what in her bed? ‎她厌倦了在床上找什么?
[07:41] Wands. ‎权杖
[07:41] -Wands? –Wands! ‎-权杖? ‎-权杖!
[07:43] In the bed? ‎在床上?
[08:19] Oh, no, I’m trapped. ‎天哪 我被困住了
[08:22] How am I gonna get out? ‎我要怎么出去?
[08:28] Huh?
[08:59] Ah.
[09:28] -Oh, no. -Land-ho! ‎-天哪 ‎-着陆!
[09:32] -Crash landing! -He’s on the ground! ‎-紧急迫降! ‎-他在地上!
[09:35] We must find the treasure no matter the cost! ‎我们必须不惜一切代价找到宝藏!
[09:40] Ahoy! The Haunted Cavern! ‎啊吼!闹鬼洞穴!
[10:00] You have found its partner. ‎你找到了它的另一半
[10:04] As long as these stars are near each other… ‎只要这两颗星星粘在一起…
[10:07] we shall never be apart. ‎我们就永远不会分开 ‎(巴顿斯)
[10:18] Ew.
[10:27] Oh.
[10:29] You… don’t look like a Buttons. ‎你…你看起来可不是 ‎巴顿斯该有的样子 ‎聆听那只孤独的夜鹰 ‎他听起来悲伤难耐 无心飞翔 ‎午夜的火车在低鸣 ‎孤独如我 有种想哭的冲动
[11:01] Hey, Buttons, you ugly mongrel. ‎嘿 巴顿斯 你这个丑八怪
[11:04] I think you dropped your balls. ‎你的球好像掉了 ‎我从未见过 ‎如此漫长的夜晚
[11:36] Hey, you stupid mutt! ‎嘿 你这只笨狗!
[11:40] You put him down right now. Or I will– ‎马上把他放下 否则我就…
[11:43] Oh, Lord, what am I doing? ‎天哪 我在干什么?
[11:53] Buttons! Get your ass back to bed! ‎巴顿斯!滚回床上来!
[12:13] Are you–? Are you all right? ‎你…你还好吗?
[12:17] Oh, no. ‎天哪
[12:20] Oh, that just don’t look right. ‎看起来不太对 ‎天哪
[12:22] Oh, my Lord.
[12:25] Oh. Oh!
[12:26] Are you okay? ‎你还好吗?
[12:30] Well, hello there. ‎你好
[12:33] No. Something don’t feel quite right. ‎不好 我感觉不太对劲 ‎能不能帮我个忙?
[12:38] Ah. How’s about helping a feller out?
[12:45] Uh-huh.
[12:46] Thank you kindly. ‎衷心地感谢你
[12:48] We ain’t been introduced. ‎我们还没正式认识
[12:49] I am Zozo. And you are…? ‎我叫佐佐 你叫…
[12:52] I’m Ollie. ‎我叫奥利
[12:53] Well, good to meet you, Ollie. ‎很高兴认识你 奥利
[12:54] Now, let’s just turn it down a tetch. ‎好了 我们小点声
[12:57] Use our church voices, okay? ‎用我们祷告时的音量 好吗?
[13:00] Don’t want Flossie letting Buttons back out on the loose, understand? ‎我们可不希望 ‎弗洛西让巴顿斯乱跑 明白吗?
[13:05] Mm-hm.
[13:06] Yeah. In light of that, let’s get somewhere that Buttons ain’t. ‎好的 这样的话 ‎我们去个巴顿斯去不了的地方
[13:11] Sound good, Ollie? ‎可以吗 奥利?
[13:12] Mm-hm.
[13:38] Stop gulping like a catfish and come on in. ‎别像鲶鱼一样大口吸气了 快点进来
[13:53] Well, what do you know? We’re here. ‎想不到吧?就是这里
[13:56] Casa Del Zozo. ‎佐佐之家
[14:01] Wow.
[14:07] Well, what you think? ‎你觉得怎么样?
[14:11] It’s beautiful. ‎真美
[14:17] Whoa, now. You’re missing part of yourself, bunny. ‎哎呀 你身上漏了 兔子
[14:20] Huh?
[14:21] Your insides is about to become your outsides. ‎你里面快漏出来了
[14:24] Oh, Lord. We got to fix that before it gets worse. ‎天哪 趁还没漏更多 得缝补一下
[14:30] I ain’t got no needle and thread, but– ‎我没有针线 但是…
[14:33] Oh, here we go. ‎好了
[14:35] Let’s see if the king can help. ‎我们看看国王能不能帮忙
[14:38] The king. ‎国王
[14:40] But who’s the king? ‎不过谁是国王? ‎你真是敏感到碰不得
[14:42] Oh.
[14:44] -Ah! -You are squirrelier than a pig in a poke.
[14:48] Settle down. Let me work. ‎别紧张 让我做事
[14:53] Et voilà. You are all fixed up. ‎好了 彻底修补好了
[14:58] Hmm.
[15:01] Huh.
[15:03] How did your face get all messed up? ‎你的脸怎么脏兮兮的?
[15:06] You ought not to point things out like that, Ollie. It ain’t polite. ‎你怎么能直说呢? ‎奥利 这样不礼貌 ‎不 抱歉 我觉得这样看起来很酷
[15:10] Oh. No, no, no. I’m sorry. I think it looks cool.
[15:14] Like a pirate. ‎像海盗一样
[15:16] I like pirates. ‎我喜欢海盗
[15:21] I like pirates too. ‎我也喜欢海盗
[15:25] Peace bringer. ‎和平使者 ‎你的名字 奥利
[15:26] -Huh? -Your name, Ollie.
[15:30] Oliver. It means “peace bringer.” ‎奥利弗代表“和平使者”
[15:33] Oh.
[15:37] You been here a long time? ‎你在这里待了很久吗?
[15:40] Ten years? Fifty? ‎10年?50年?
[15:43] Were you born here? ‎你在这里出生的吗?
[15:45] Were you trapped by monsters? ‎你被怪兽困住了?
[15:47] Yeah. It was a monster. ‎没错 就是只怪兽
[15:50] The Goat Man of Fisherville. ‎费希尔维尔羊人
[15:53] He took me away. ‎他劫走了我
[15:55] Carried me yonder to Timbuktu. ‎把我带到了很遥远的地方
[15:58] Nearly took my head off. ‎差点砍了我的头
[16:01] -And he’s standing right behind you! ‎他就站在你身后!
[16:05] It ain’t funny. I don’t like being teased! ‎一点也不好玩 我不喜欢被捉弄!
[16:09] Bullies tease! ‎恶霸的捉弄!
[16:10] Oh, now, quit acting like a stepped-on copperhead. ‎好了 别表现得 ‎像被踩到的铜头蛇一样
[16:14] I ain’t no bully. I was just trying to lighten the mood. ‎我不是恶霸 只是想活跃气氛
[16:19] I apologize for my friend. He ain’t no count. ‎我为我的朋友道歉 ‎他也不是一无是处
[16:22] He’s a bit of a clown. ‎偶尔爱搞怪
[16:25] Now, let’s talk about you. ‎我们说说你吧
[16:27] Where did you come from? Why are you here? ‎你从哪来?你为什么在这里?
[16:30] And how come your ears don’t stand up straight like Bugs Bunny? ‎你的耳朵 ‎为什么不像兔八哥那样直直立着?
[16:37] I got lost. ‎我迷路了
[16:39] My best friend Billy, I don’t know where he is. ‎我不知道我最好的朋友比利在哪
[16:44] I can’t– I can’t remember. ‎我…我记不起来了
[16:48] Well, that ain’t no good. ‎这就不好办了
[16:51] Do you remember how you got here? ‎你记得是怎么到这里的吗?
[16:54] I was trapped. ‎我被困住了
[16:56] Trapped in a box. ‎困在一个盒子里
[16:58] It was dark, then… everything started shaking. ‎里面很黑 ‎然后…所有东西都开始晃动
[17:01] And then, boom, it come crashing down like– ‎然后它砰的一声倒下 就像…
[17:03] Like that house caught up in a tornado ‎就像电影里房子被龙卷风刮走
[17:05] in that movie with the girl and the lion and the metal man. ‎那片子里还有女孩、狮子和铁皮人 ‎《绿野仙踪》?
[17:07] Ha! The Wizard of Oz?
[17:11] Yeah! The Wizard of Oz! ‎没错!《绿野仙踪》!
[17:13] And then this old lady rips me out of the box, and pop! ‎然后那个老太太把我从盒子里扯出来 ‎然后砰的一声!
[17:16] Hurts my ear, drags me through the store and throws me on a shelf. ‎她弄伤了我的耳朵 ‎拖着我穿过商店 把我扔到了货架上
[17:19] And a little girl wanted me to go with her, but I didn’t. And now– now– ‎一个小女孩想让我跟她走 ‎但是我没有 然后现在…
[17:24] Oh, and now I might be here for a long, long time, ‎现在我可能要在这里待很长一段时间
[17:27] and I can’t be because– ‎这样不行 因为…
[17:30] Because… ‎因为…
[17:37] Oh, no. Billy’s in trouble. ‎天哪 比利遇到麻烦了
[17:40] I gotta find him. ‎我得找到他
[17:43] He needs me. ‎他需要我
[17:44] Did your star tell you all that? ‎你的星星告诉你这一切的吗?
[17:47] Take a minute and breathe. ‎深呼吸
[17:49] I don’t need to breathe. I need to find Billy. ‎我不需要深呼吸 我得找到比利
[17:52] Come on, sourpuss, breathe with me. ‎行了 暴脾气 跟我一起呼吸
[18:02] Now, memories are funny. ‎回忆是很奇怪的东西
[18:05] You gotta kind of sneak up on them or they’ll just disappear. ‎你得悄悄地接近它们 ‎否则它们就会消失
[18:11] To figure out what’s in your head… ‎要想理清思绪…
[18:14] sometimes you gotta figure out what’s in your heart. ‎有时你得弄清楚心里的想法
[18:27] So go slow now. ‎所以慢慢来吧
[18:30] Start from the beginning. ‎从头开始
[18:34] Before today. ‎在今天之前
[18:41] We shall never be apart. ‎我们永远不分开
[18:50] Avast, ye matey! ‎不许动 伙计!
[18:51] There be marauders approaching from the starboard side! ‎右舷方向有掠夺者靠近!
[19:05] What is this? ‎什么情况?
[19:07] Damn it, Billy. What’s with this mess? ‎可恶 比利 怎么这么乱?
[19:09] You know better than this. Your mama ain’t feeling well. ‎你不该这么没心没肺的 ‎你妈妈身体不舒服
[19:12] -She needs her rest. -We was just playing. ‎-她需要休息 ‎-我们只是在玩
[19:15] We weren’t doing nothing bad. ‎我们没有干任何坏事
[19:18] All right. All right. Okay. ‎好吧
[19:21] Um…
[19:27] Billy, you need to grow up a little bit for me. All right? ‎比利 你得为了我成熟一点 好吗?
[19:32] With things how they are, I need you to– You know, I need you to be tough for me. ‎现在日子不好过 你需要你… ‎我需要你为我坚韧一点
[19:36] You can’t keep acting like… ‎你不能一直表现得像…
[19:40] you know, some– Some baby. Do you understand? ‎像…需要哄的小孩一样 你明白吗?
[19:45] Daddy. ‎孩子爸爸
[19:48] Daddy, what’s all this ruckus about? ‎孩子爸爸 你在吵什么?
[19:51] Can’t you see that Billy’s trying to build an adventure? ‎你看不出来比利是想冒险吗?
[19:54] -Yeah. We’re just talking. -Mm-hm. ‎我们只是在聊天
[19:57] Darling. You need your rest. ‎亲爱的 你需要休息
[19:59] I will. I promise. ‎我会的 我保证
[20:04] But… right now, we are in the presence of the pirate king. ‎但是…现在海盗王大驾光临
[20:09] Bow to your king, good knight. Come on. Bow. ‎向海盗王鞠躬 ‎优秀的骑士 来啊 鞠躬
[20:14] -Bow to your king, good knight. -You gotta be kidding me. ‎-向海盗王鞠躬 优秀的骑士 ‎-你一定在逗我
[20:17] Hey, come on. Bow. Bow I say! Come on. Bow to your king. Get rid of that hat. ‎嘿 来吧 鞠躬 我让你鞠躬! ‎快点 向海盗王鞠躬 摘帽 ‎这才是合格的骑士
[20:24] -Now, that’s a fine knight.
[20:27] Dance with me. ‎和我跳舞吧
[20:29] -My queen. -Yeah? ‎-我的女王 ‎-什么事?
[20:37] Now… ‎好了…
[20:40] I haven’t much time. I must away for a private audience with the king. ‎我的时间不多了 ‎我必须和海盗王私下谈谈
[20:45] Shall we, king? Here we go. ‎可以吗 海盗王?我们走吧
[20:56] You know your daddy don’t mean nothing, right? ‎你知道爸爸 ‎没什么别的意思 对吧?
[20:59] He’s just tired, you know? And there’s– ‎他只是累了 而且…
[21:04] There’s a lot on his shoulders right now. ‎现在他的负担很重
[21:11] I don’t think he wants me to play with Ollie. ‎我觉得他不想让我和奥利一起玩
[21:22] Wanna hear a funny story about your daddy? It’s a good one. ‎想听一件爸爸的趣事吗?还挺好玩的
[21:27] When your daddy was little, ‎你爸爸小时候
[21:29] he had this old beagle hound named Princess. ‎养了一只老比格猎犬 名叫公主
[21:32] Sweetest little thing, but she was getting old, hard of hearing. ‎那狗狗很可爱 ‎但年纪渐长 听力变得不好
[21:35] -Anyway, your daddy had this Army doll– -Daddy played with toys? ‎-总之 你爸爸有个军队娃娃… ‎-爸爸以前玩玩具?
[21:39] He sure did. And this one was his favorite. ‎当然了 那娃娃是他最爱的玩具
[21:43] Well, your daddy goes into the living room ‎你爸爸走进客厅
[21:46] and he sees Princess sitting right on top of Mr. G.I. Joe, ‎他看到公主就坐在大兵乔先生上
[21:49] and he starts yelling, ‎他开始大叫
[21:51] but Princess can’t hear him because she’s deaf and will not move. ‎但是公主听不见他说话 ‎因为它失聪了 不肯走开
[21:54] So your daddy decides he’s gonna make her move. ‎所以你爸爸决定自己动手让它挪开
[21:57] So he rears up, right? ‎然后他挺直身体 好吗?
[21:59] He gets ready to hit that old beagle hound with his bare foot, ‎他准备赤脚踢那只老比格猎犬
[22:02] and when he goes to kick her, Princess stands up ‎他一踢到公主 它便站了起来
[22:04] and his toe goes right where the sun don’t shine. ‎他的脚趾正好踢进了它的屁眼里
[22:07] No. ‎不是吧
[22:08] Yeah. Hand to God. ‎是的 我对上帝发誓
[22:10] Hand to God. ‎我对上帝发誓
[22:11] And when your daddy pulled that toe out, old Princess got her revenge, ‎当你爸爸把脚趾拔出来时 ‎老公主复仇了
[22:16] because that Princess just evacuated all over Mr. G.I. Joe. ‎因为公主把便便拉了大兵乔先生一身
[22:21] Oh, it was so nasty! ‎好恶心!
[22:23] Oh!
[22:27] What is this? ‎怎么回事?
[22:29] Huh? Tell me. ‎告诉我
[22:33] Who did this? Was that that Mike Apple boy? ‎谁弄的?是那个麦克苹果小子吗?
[22:38] He twisted my arm and tried to make me say it. ‎他扭我的胳膊逼我说
[22:42] That we ain’t your real mama and daddy? ‎让你说我们不是你的亲生父母?
[22:45] Look at me. ‎看着我
[22:47] We talked about this. ‎我们聊过这件事
[22:50] -Okay? Me and your daddy love you– -I didn’t say it, Mama. ‎-好吗?我和你爸爸很爱你… ‎-我没那么说 妈妈
[22:54] No matter how hard he squeezed. I’d never say it. ‎不管他捏得多么用力 ‎我永远都不会说
[22:57] I know you wouldn’t, baby. Come here. ‎我知道你不会的 宝贝 过来
[22:59] I know you wouldn’t. ‎我知道你不会的
[23:01] I’m sorry you have to. ‎抱歉你得受这种罪
[23:06] But you have to, you know, take up for yourself sometimes. ‎但有时你要为自己硬气一点
[23:10] You know, he ain’t– He’s nothing but a little pissant in a pit bull’s body. ‎他就是…他就是个屁都不如的小鬼头
[23:17] You add anything new to your memory map today? ‎你的记忆图今天增加新内容了吗? ‎(洞穴巨人)
[23:21] No. Not today. ‎不 今天没有 ‎(想象的力量)
[23:26] It’s really important, you know? We wanna make sure we’re working ‎这真的很重要 你知道吗? ‎我们想…确保我们在努力
[23:30] at keeping track of all the things that we’ve done, ‎记录所有我们做过的事
[23:32] all the things we hope to do. ‎所有我们希望做的事
[23:38] You kept my stars? ‎你还留着我的星星?
[23:41] Mm-hm.
[23:46] The Mountain Queen… ‎高山女王…
[23:50] stole the stars from the night sky. ‎从夜空中偷走了星星
[23:53] Bing, bing.
[23:56] Turned them to gold and christened them. ‎女王把星星变成了金子 ‎并给它们取名
[24:00] -The Twin Stars of Enchantment. -Right. ‎-魔力双子星 ‎-没错
[24:04] And only the pure of heart may wield them. ‎只有心灵纯洁的人才能使用
[24:07] Are you and your squire pure of heart? ‎你和你的扈从心灵纯洁吗?
[24:09] Because if you are not pure of heart and you use these stars, you’ll die… ‎因为如果心灵不纯洁的人 ‎使用这些星星 就会死于… ‎哈哈病!
[24:14] …of laughing sickness!
[24:22] -Te amo. -Te amo.
[24:48] -What did you see? Anything helpful? ‎你看到什么了? ‎想起有用的事了吗?
[24:59] The memory wall. ‎记忆墙
[25:05] Places he went with Mama and Daddy. ‎他和爸爸妈妈一起去过的地方
[25:08] All the things we’d done, all the things we hoped to do. ‎所有我们做过的事 ‎所有我们希望做的事 ‎(马克吐温号) ‎(暗河) ‎(白塔)
[25:43] Hold on a minute. ‎等一下
[25:50] Zozo? Zozo, what’s up? ‎佐佐?佐佐 怎么了?
[25:53] Zozo. What you doing? ‎佐佐 你在干什么?
[25:55] Shh!
[25:56] -Zozo, you done yet? -Good Lord, you’re impatient. ‎-佐佐 你好了吗? ‎-天哪 你真没耐心
[25:59] Give me a sec. I need to think. ‎等我一下 我需要思考 ‎(洞穴巨人 马克吐温号 家)
[26:03] A map. Well, not… really. ‎一张地图 也…不是
[26:05] Something like a map. ‎有点像地图
[26:07] But, Ollie, I know some of these places. ‎奥利 但是我知道其中几个地方
[26:09] Not all of them. ‎但不是全部 ‎(暗河)
[26:12] Now, the Dark River, that could be the Ohio. ‎暗河可能就是俄亥俄河
[26:16] Mark Twain, not sure about that one. There’s some fuzzy areas. ‎马克吐温号 这个不太确定 ‎我想不清楚
[26:20] I ain’t never seen no trolls, but… ‎我从没见过洞穴巨人 但是…
[26:23] If you can remember more, we might be able to use it and find your way home. ‎如果你能想起更多 ‎我们也许能据此找到你回家的路
[26:31] You’d leave here? ‎你要离开这里?
[26:33] You’d help me find Billy? ‎你要帮我找比利?
[26:38] Oh.
[26:40] I’m sorry. ‎抱歉
[26:42] I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression. ‎我没想着让你误会
[26:47] You gotta help me. ‎你得帮我
[26:48] Don’t you have somebody you love? ‎难道你没有所爱之人吗?
[26:51] Somebody that you’d do anything to be with? ‎一个你愿不惜一切代价 ‎也要在一起的人?
[26:55] Yes. ‎有
[26:56] And she’s gone! ‎但她走了!
[27:17] Her name was Nina. ‎她叫妮娜
[27:23] Crystal eyes. ‎眼睛如水晶
[27:26] A dancing doll that twirled like a feather on wind. ‎她是一只旋转时 ‎像风中羽毛的跳舞娃娃
[27:35] She’s the only one who ever cared for me. ‎她是唯一关心过我的人
[27:40] I loved her with all my heart. ‎我全心全意地爱她
[27:44] And when I lost her… ‎失去她后…
[27:49] I looked for years, Ollie… ‎我找了很多年 奥利…
[27:53] searching high and low. ‎上天入地 四处寻找
[27:55] And you know what I found? ‎你知道我找到什么了吗?
[27:59] Nothing. ‎什么都没有
[28:01] I’m done searching for things I can’t find. ‎我受够了寻找自己找不到的东西
[28:05] And I think it’s best that we just stay put… ‎我想我们最好还是待在…
[28:10] where we’re safe. ‎安全的地方
[28:13] You can’t trust this old world, Ollie. ‎你不能信任这个世界 奥利
[28:19] You can trust me. ‎你可以信任我
[28:24] She’s out there. ‎她就在外面
[28:26] Billy’s out there. ‎比利就在外面
[28:28] We’ll do it together. ‎我们一起去找
[28:31] Help each other. ‎互相帮助
[28:38] If we’re gonna do this, partner… ‎如果我们要这么做 搭档…
[28:41] we gotta figure out a way out of here first, don’t you think? ‎我们得先想办法离开这里 ‎你不觉得吗?
[28:51] Are you sure Buttons gets out this way? ‎你确定巴顿斯从这里出去的?
[28:53] That’s why they call it a dog door. ‎所以这才叫做狗门
[29:05] Dang it! ‎可恶! ‎小点声
[29:06] Shh. Church voices.
[29:09] Remember? ‎记得吗?
[29:11] Touché. ‎说得对
[29:14] Well, you got any ideas? ‎你有什么主意吗?
[29:15] Because I am fresh out. ‎因为我束手无策了
[29:19] Uh…
[29:21] What time does Buttons get up? ‎巴顿斯几点起床?
[29:30] I know karate. I’m an expert in karate and kung fu. ‎我了解空手道 ‎我是空手道和功夫专家
[29:32] Scorpion-style, toad-style, all of it. ‎蝎子式、蟾蜍式 我全都知道
[29:34] I can kick and flip and spin, so don’t you worry about old Buttons. ‎我会踢腿、空翻、旋转 ‎所以你不用担心巴顿斯
[29:38] He won’t have a chance. ‎他打不过我的
[29:40] Is that right? ‎是吗?
[29:41] Yep. Sure is. ‎是 当然是
[29:55] Hold on. Hold on. ‎等等
[30:10] Where did he go? I can’t see him. ‎他去哪了? ‎我看不到他了
[30:13] Shh.
[30:15] Be patient. ‎耐心点
[30:30] Now. ‎快点
[30:46] Yes. ‎太好了
[30:48] -You go first. I’m right behind you. -Okay. ‎-我先走 我就跟在你身后 ‎-好
[31:00] Wait. My star is gone. ‎等等 我的星星不见了
[31:03] I don’t have my star. ‎我的星星没了
[31:04] We don’t have time to go back. ‎我们没时间回去了
[31:06] We gotta go. Now! ‎我们得走了 快点!
[31:08] Oh, please. Please. ‎拜托 求你了
[31:10] We need the star to find Billy! ‎我们需要那颗星星才能找到比利!
[31:13] Oh, good Lord. ‎老天爷啊
[31:15] All right, fine. ‎好吧
[31:21] There it is. ‎摸到了
[31:24] -I got it. ‎我拿到了
[31:26] -Zozo! ‎佐佐!
[32:10] Come on. Zozo. ‎快走 佐佐
[32:11] Oh, my leg popped out again. ‎我的腿又脱臼了
[32:13] Give me a sec. ‎等我一下
[32:16] Go on. Get out of here, Ollie. ‎快走 离开这里 奥利
[32:18] -I’m not leaving you. -I’ll be fine. ‎-我不会丢下你 ‎-我不会有事
[32:20] -Come on, get up. Get up! -Ollie, get out of here. ‎-快点 起来 站起来! ‎-奥利 快走
[32:23] Get up! ‎起来!
[32:29] Down, boy. ‎趴下 狗狗
[32:41] Whoa!
[32:50] Bullies look tough. ‎恶霸看起来强悍
[32:54] But they got sensitive nostrils. ‎但是他们的鼻孔很敏感
[32:59] That was amazing. ‎太不可思议了
[33:01] Rosy. ‎罗西
[33:06] Zozo. ‎佐佐
[33:07] It– ‎好…
[33:09] It’s been a while. ‎好久不见
[33:10] You followed me. ‎你跟踪我
[33:12] I told you not to. ‎我跟你说过不许这样
[33:14] I was worried. ‎我很担心
[33:16] You just left. ‎你就那么走了
[33:19] I didn’t want you to. ‎我不想让你离开
[33:24] Are those lightsabers? ‎那是光剑吗?
[33:25] Are you a Jedi? ‎你是绝地武士吗?
[33:27] -How did you get lightning on your eye? -Paws off. Swords ain’t for bunnies. ‎-你的眼睛上怎么有道闪电? ‎-拿开爪子 剑不是给兔子用的
[33:31] -Who the heck are you anyway? -Whoa, now. Settle down. ‎-你到底是谁? ‎-哎呀 好了 冷静点
[33:34] That there’s Ollie. ‎这是奥利
[33:36] He’s a friend. ‎他是我朋友
[33:38] Wait. Are y’all boyfriend and girlfriend? ‎等等 你们是男女朋友吗?
[33:42] Remember that patience we discussed? ‎我不是说过让你有点耐心吗?
[33:45] Go find some. ‎去找点耐心
[33:47] Huh?
[34:19] Billy? ‎比利?
[34:22] Yeah? ‎怎么了?
[34:26] How long we been friends? ‎我们做朋友多久了?
[34:29] Since… ‎自从…
[34:33] Forever. ‎很久了
[34:35] But how long? ‎但到底是多久?
[34:40] I can’t remember. ‎我记不起来了
[34:42] You can’t remember? ‎你记不起来了?
[34:49] I thought we was good buddies. ‎我们不是好朋友吗?
[34:52] We are. ‎我们就是
[34:53] It’s just that it’s been so long, I can’t remember. ‎只是太久了 我记不起来了
[35:03] Billy? ‎比利?
[35:05] Yeah? ‎怎么了?
[35:07] Don’t ever forget me. ‎永远别忘记我
[35:10] Okay? ‎好吗?
[35:12] No matter what. ‎不管发生什么
[35:16] Never. ‎我永远不会
[35:19] Promise? ‎你保证?
[35:27] Cross my heart. ‎我发誓是真的
[35:30] And I hope to die. ‎否则不得好死
[35:34] It’s real. ‎是真的
[35:36] I knew it. ‎我就知道
[35:39] -Ollie! -I found it. ‎-奥利! ‎-我找到了
[35:42] -Ollie! ‎-奥利! ‎-我找到了!
[35:46] I found it! ‎我找到了!
[35:51] I found it! ‎我找到了!
[35:53] I found it! I found it! I found it! ‎我找到了!
[35:57] I found the Dark River! ‎我找到了暗河!
[36:05] The Ohio River. ‎俄亥俄河
[36:09] Filled with danger and mystery, Ollie. ‎这里充满危险和神秘 奥利
[36:14] Good place to start a quest. ‎是个开始探险的好地方
[36:19] Do you think he’s out there looking for me? ‎你觉得他也在找我吗?
[36:32] Ollie! ‎奥利!
[36:34] Ollie! ‎奥利!
奥利不见了

文章导航

Previous Post: 迷失太空(Lost in Space)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

奥利不见了(Lost Ollie)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号